Speaker 1: One zero.
Speaker 2: Dire wave dire wave.
Speaker 3: The scientific method cannot justify the scientific method. Therefore itself is a dogmatical.
Speaker 4: Subsisten less sensensen assents.
Speaker 1: As its extent, it's.
Speaker 4: As listens, listens.
Speaker 5: M m m m.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Had a bunch of bad trips with Indians, had a bunch of desert drugs in my system, smoking a little bit of that snake, smoking that rattlesnake tail, getting high from.
Speaker 5: Licking scalps. You know you could get high from licking scalps.
Speaker 3: You will see into Mother Earth's cerebral cortex when you lick scalps like the Indians used to do. That's what we're gonna be talking about today when we get our boy Tristan Schristan, which is Quebecy for meat, if you didn't know, that's the Quebecy word for meat. And looks like he's coming, Tristan. We're waiting on our little boy, Tristan.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: Schristan?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Can you hear me now? Baby?
Speaker 1: You hear me?
Speaker 2: Yes? I can.
Speaker 3: Right, We've got to make sure the audience can hear us though, because I was talking about you saying that your name means meat in French?
Speaker 5: Is that true?
Speaker 6: Christan It means like it means has a large slab of meat on his back, between between his legs.
Speaker 1: It's that's the actual.
Speaker 3: Between the nuts and the booty hoole, that little area that's where you have.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's it's Tristan. Actually, it's a French name. It actually means superior to Jay Dyer. It's weird, like direct translated, that's exactly what it means.
Speaker 3: Okay, in the Quebecy right from the original Quebecy.
Speaker 5: Yes, Okay, what's up, dude. Thanks for coming on, man.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me on, big Shot. I appreciate you talking as little people.
Speaker 3: And I'm still trying to figure out the hierarchy the totem pole. Given today's a lot of Indian stuff, the totem pole is a better image for today's because I don't know if I'm higher on the totem.
Speaker 5: Pole than you know, because L J.
Speaker 7: Dyer, in this totem pole, you actually want to be on the bottom, because if you will only use your imagination, you will realize that the totem pole is God, and God is everything, and you are also God. If you just listen to the machine l's and put the peep in the pooping.
Speaker 5: You know we're pure imagination. Can anybody I couldn't.
Speaker 3: Could y'all hear the first few minutes of me talking about talking about trustan or not? I couldn't tell if I had the sound messed up? Can y'all tell me? I was talking smack talking about how you could get high from smoking Indian browndsnake rattlers can get high that way.
Speaker 5: You can get high from licking scalps. Indians used to do that.
Speaker 3: You could see into the cerebral cortex of Mother Earth herself DAYA.
Speaker 1: We call it a third eye scrying, and you you basically yeah, I don't. I don't want to get into that. What that means on the on the dark web, third iy scrying? M hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Uh did you know that that when the Indian was they suspected that he was gay. They used to say that, uh, he was light in his No, I just screwed my joke up. What's the Indian word for slippers? What are Indian slippers called?
Speaker 1: I thought it was they would just say like he he was. I think they would name they would give him different names when.
Speaker 5: They they would be he would be.
Speaker 3: Walk walks with J would be sassy antelope, little little sassy antelope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like like stands like J would be his name.
Speaker 5: Yes, meet on ass Like Tristan.
Speaker 1: You say, you say I got a nice some nice meaty butt cheeks like you like my meaty booty.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's what the that's what the Quebecy translation of your name means. That's all I'm saying, which is a different from the Quebec the normal French.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So what we decided to do today was two psychonaut movies. It has nothing really to do with Fourth of July and America and all that. Tristan said, let's do a Fourth of July stream. I said, let's do a dystopia Psychonauts stream, which is not really dystopian, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: So we dide a nice mix, right, We got like you got kind of you got you have like in the inside the mind of a boomer, which is altered states.
Speaker 3: It's like the boomer you already you read my mind, dude. We did not our jokes because I have a bunch of boomer jokes in my houses.
Speaker 5: You already read my mind.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean that's what that movie is, dude, altered State. It's like, I'm watching it. It just got art laughing out loud half the movie.
Speaker 3: I know, I was cracking up. Jamie and I watched it maybe two years ago, and I was I started falling asleep because I thought it was really stupid. I woke up at the end with that I'll save the ending for later because it's priceless.
Speaker 5: But I was cracking out when.
Speaker 3: I woke up out of my sleep and I was like, what is happening. I didn't know if I was still dreaming or if this was really the way the movie was ending. But and then let's start with this. Let's start with the one you recommended, which was it was pretty damn weird. I didn't like it at first, and then the more that I was progressing in the plot, I was I was getting a little more into it.
Speaker 5: It's called Blueberry or Renegade.
Speaker 3: It has two different titles, and it's a two thousand and four film by some foreign French Quebecy American Indian person.
Speaker 1: I don't know what his name is, but nerd.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and uh.
Speaker 3: It has Michael Mads and Juliette Lewis who actually looks like a normal person.
Speaker 1: In this you know most she's like almost likable.
Speaker 5: This yet the movie she looks like a sixteen year old lot lizard whore.
Speaker 8: But in this movie, but she does.
Speaker 1: She does like a spread eagle bush shot in the film, of course. So just so you know it's Juliet Lewis, she had to show the Yoni so.
Speaker 3: We By the way, we got a couple of super chats from our friends over at the Fartifact podcast. Get it, it's called artifact, but I said FARTI fact just to piss off the people who don't like the bodily function jokes.
Speaker 5: But there's another one for you.
Speaker 3: But shout out to her, everybody, go watch the Fartifact Artifact podcast.
Speaker 5: She's good at what she does and.
Speaker 2: We like her.
Speaker 3: Thank you for her support with those six dollars super ships. By the way, there are still super chats everybody. Every time we do this, you gotta go to stream labs. So the stream labs link in the show description, or as are bro Okay often puts in the chat, just step on over to that stream labs and you can ask these two see and.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm more like a B level eat C level. Tristan's like a D level.
Speaker 1: Plus I'm scrambling, I'm trying. I'm trying to crawl up at his legs. And you know, by if I can make Jay feel insecure enough, then I can feel like maybe my celeb status is elevated a little bit.
Speaker 5: No, damn, who's higher on this tone pole?
Speaker 3: I mean, you got the check mark from YouTube, right, But I was But I was eating oysters with Alex Jones.
Speaker 1: The other day, so yeah, well yeah, I mean, you don't know what I had to the things I had to do for that check mark. You actually, you probably don't.
Speaker 3: So technically, so you are a little bit above me on the meter.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 3: We'll just we'll start some drama and take you down this week. So okay, let's talk about Blueberry. Thank you for recommending this. It starts out with like my eagle sound.
Speaker 1: It's like, isn't he is? It Like it's like a spinning camera shot of the dude laying on the ground and he's like, I'm dead.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's appearing to be dead, and uh, I don't know how quick the eagle shows up, But that made me think of America. I mean, there's yes America in America today with the Eagle sound.
Speaker 1: That's the most American shot in both of these movies.
Speaker 5: And so Vincent Gallo is going to go on a mystical journey of sorts.
Speaker 1: Vincent, right, isn't it? Isn't it? Vincent? What did I say, Gallo?
Speaker 3: Vincent Cassel, Vince a Gallow, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: And it's not for the Chats booger whistle. It's Vincent.
Speaker 3: Although never mind, I get too dumb here. I was going to do an Eagles booger whistle, which would be even higher, but an Eagles book booger whistle would be so high pitched you couldn't hear it. It would make dogs bark. Alchemy the Gnostic Cross, Yeah, so the opening images you see this this weird book that's got like a Gnostic looking cross of Jesus of sorts, and we find out later that that's going to be a treasure map. So I kind of think what's going on is two layers of finding treasure here. So on the one level, we've got, oh, there's a golden statue somewhere.
Speaker 5: Michael Madsen, as.
Speaker 3: You said, is the evil sorcerer, but we've also got this initiatory journey that Vincent Cassel is going to go on, right that, so it's basically a magical journey slash battle that's gonna happen, and that's not Yeah, yeah, I didn't know, but it's kind of like, yeah, I didn't know what to expect.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, yeah, it's a weird movie because you think it's just a normal Western when you see the first dots, like it just seems like, a Okay, it's just some weird, semi low budget Western from the early two thousands, but it actually it's more of kind of like an alchemical journey through this guy's psyche to try and reconcile like busted up parts of his psyche. Right, so, I think it's It starts out soon after the intro where it shows that manuscript thing, and it's all these pictures of like little engine man and Paoti buttons and like you know, like trippy looking whatever. They they kind of made a mismatch of like Shapibo artwork and South American tribal artwork with Aztec stuff with Native American like, and they mix all of the esthetic together into one kind of like weird mumbo jumbo general esthetic of like animism, kind of like the animistic religion and shamanism exactly what I thought was interesting about the depiction of it as opposed to like the pure when you watch like Altered States, it's kind of coming from this John C. Lily psychonat Timothy Leary. We've got like a psychologist and an anthropologist, and it's coming from this Western scientific boomer mentality, whereas this one was more like a I don't know, kind of like a Western mysticism mixed with Eastern mysticism and animism altogether. And yeah, you mentioned like the dual thing about like the treasure hunt, right, So they're hunting for this gold and there's this German character what's that guy's name, Like the Prussians, I would bring new mountains of gold. We would go and we would get on the gold. So this guy's searching for like physical treasure. And then these other characters are looking for this sort of like spiritual power rather than physical treasure.
Speaker 5: The philosopher stoned dude.
Speaker 1: Because they have the stone philosophers owned yep. So he's laying there like basically you don't even find out because it's kind of a I guess it's a circular timeline. It kind of loops around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like a beginning. The beginning of the movie is where the movie more or less ends. And did you notice that right away when he's starting to see, you know, the spiritual realm or whatever he's seeing, he's basically his life is flashing before him that he he sees the world like a matrix. Do you notice how matrix sye it looked.
Speaker 1: When he and then at the end, Yeah, there seem to be these like spiritual layers of and then the way that it visually portrays it, I thought it was. It's less hokey than a lot of these other kind of psycho Nott films, Like it's done in a more kind of It seems like it's a more contemplated film than a lot of these corny like I don't know, like it takes some masses and watch this, it's going to trip you out, man, Whereas like Altered States was I don't know what the hell happened there. We'll get into that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that one is something else.
Speaker 1: But so he's the layers of that, But then there's also there's a lot of serpent imagery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well she asks him at the beginning, Remember she says, do you believe in God?
Speaker 5: Right, Well, he goes to see his chick.
Speaker 3: He flashes back to the kid when he's the kid, and he goes to see his flucy.
Speaker 1: Or his so you have soy Vincent Cassel, so soy young, soy Vincent.
Speaker 3: Visiting the strumpet, the ladies of the evening, the flucy market. Every every every Western, every saloon has a lady's flucy market above.
Speaker 5: They noticed that.
Speaker 1: They're always banging, right, that's all.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 5: There's nothing else to do except what trip acid?
Speaker 3: Shoot people in the saloon, choose some tobacco, and go to the to the strumpet market above the saloon.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. So he goes there and then there's kind of a there's an altercation. Michael Madsen comes in. He's actually really good in that, like this is the perfect role for him. Is an evil cowboy like Michael Madson should be an evil outvoid in every film. That's just how I imagine he is in real life, like trying to dose you on acid and steal your soul. So he he comes in and kind of there's this threatening scene and some guns get pulled out and then the camera throws outside and then the guy falls out the window and you don't know what happened. You hear gunshots and the houses on fire, right, and then that's kind of like that's the intro traumatic event and you don't really know what happened in there. Kind of a I mean not the most like amazing plot piece. You can kind of put it together after that scene that okay, well you don't know what happened in there, so later on maybe he'll find out. But that throws him on this like what happened? He gets like picked up by the Indians, right, they throw him out in the desert.
Speaker 3: He goes full, uh you know, dances with wolves, right, full Kevin Costner dances with wolves.
Speaker 1: Ends up with the Engines, the dark Knight of the Soul. He's got his uh you know. So the Indians pick him up and then what they like he doesn't really.
Speaker 3: Well, he gets close bulls off the horse and he's kind of you know, brought in and they're like, all right, uh, what does every tribe do when they bring a white man in?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 5: To give him that ayahuasca. Give him right away and he broke his back. Give him some d MT.
Speaker 1: So the Indians are just sitting around and they're so enlightened and they're just so connected to nature, and they're like the eagles come and they like they chump the Indians arms, and they're just they're so powerful and long hair.
Speaker 5: White man need us?
Speaker 3: Do white men need to do him to right so that they get him stoned out of his mind?
Speaker 1: The glove, the tobacco smoke on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh, but he every time he gets injured, right, doesn't he get don't they kind.
Speaker 5: Of smoke him out? They get him. They smoke him.
Speaker 3: Every time he gets injured. And and that's like he has to go through these stages, right, and then he's you know, he meets up with that dude that has a eagle spirit animal, remember that.
Speaker 1: Little bit his buddies like the son of the head shown in Guy. So they heal him, do they give him do they give him like a potion at that time or do they wait till later? I don't they wait till later.
Speaker 5: I was just I was just saying, he but but the other Indians.
Speaker 1: Are drinking the potion. It's like they're part of this club and they're part like they're they're getting in on the d n T. They're talking to the machinoes, you know, what's up. And so it's kind of I mean, it's kind of this like hokey view of animism and of shamanism and of folk medicine, and it's not really how it is. It's like that not all the all these indigenous trying.
Speaker 3: Because when you watch movies, you know, they always present it like there's nothing more spiritual and enlightened than primal, archaic, archaic revival, primitivist Indian spirituality. Like there's just this mystique that is kind of a pop culture creation. Whicheah, there's no real basis for because you live in an area where this is prevalent, and the boomers fly down there to go into their little you know, sex tents and get sweaty all weekend and they're basically just getting jypped by pseudoshaman, Right, can you touch on that?
Speaker 1: That's the thing is, it's like that doesn't really exist and it didn't really exist in the way that they portrayed in Hollywood. Right, they we have this everybody knows that Western culture is really screwed up, right, like big pharma. Everybody knows that the nature of big farm is to go take you know, natural plant compounds, find how they can be isolated, patent them, and use them to market as drugs, right, like you have fentanyl, you have you know, this huge opioid crisis all comes from the opium poppy, which is actually pretty difficult to get, like really badly addicted to pure opium poppy. It's a lot different, right, you know what I'm saying. So they've taken these things and they made them so addictive. So everybody knows about the bastardization of like nature, the natural, whatever you want to call it. I mean, your conception of what nature is is so screwed up. In the West, right, and you don't even have this they don't even have a concept of the fall in the West, right, But yet they somehow have this unspoken belief that Western civilization is fallen. Yet what's not fallen is animistic religions, shamanism and the noble savage myth. Right, Like this thing of it's like the opposite, the opposite side of the coin of the take up the white man's burden of like Oh, well, we're the enlightened white man. We have to go and save these savages from this. There's the other side of the coin, which is, oh, man, like, our culture is so messed up. We suck, We're so screwed up, dude, Like, man, it would just be so cool if Pocahontas was still kicking it and just like smoking DMT, ripping bong loads with your boyfriend with long hair and stuff like, they would help us heal the planet. It's like this, this is the opposite side of the coin of that. And yeah, there's a lot of that kind of packed in here. And when you look at most indigenous cultures that are still around now, the way that they use these plants, it's more and this does get represented in this film, the kind of virtual warfare aspect of it. This gets represented between the protagonists and the antagonists, between Vincent Cassel and Michael Madson's character. That's kind of more how they were using these compounds, and it wasn't the whole tribe. There would be like one guy within a group of you know, maybe ten, fifteen, twenty families that were living together tribally, and there was the one guy who was the initiated whatever shaman guy who would whisper to the spirits. And it wasn't about healing the planet and we're all just going to be healed. We all just have to heal our trauma. It was about power dynamics, right. It was the way that Crowley was using psychedelics is actually how indigenous groups were using psychedelics and still use them. They used them for power over other people. They use them for getting windows into other realms, to get information, to get power and strength over the external environment and other people in the psychos like the psychologically as well as physically.
Speaker 3: What Matthew McConaughey calls the shack o the Chakras, the Chakras fee, the Chakras fere.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Now again though.
Speaker 3: People have to understand that people thought I was joking about the Boomer sex tents, I'm not. You have confirmed that as eyewitness account out there peeping with your peepers into the Boomer sex tents. All the Tristan out there scouts this stuff like reconnaissance intel for us, and he sits and watches for hours at night up in a perch. He's got a little a little crow's nest perch and he watches the boomers for hours on end doing who knows what in the tents with the shamans.
Speaker 1: You gotta do that in the Bill Cosby voice, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I know that's true.
Speaker 1: Like it's it's very abusive. There's very abusive stuff that goes on in a lot of these kind of shamanic circles. And you're not most a lot of these people are. These people are alcoholics too, These people who are running ceremonies that get really into the drink. They really like the drink. I mean, they're using all sorts of substances to gain to try and gain power, and they a lot of them come at it from a place of like, oh, look, I'm trying to explore I want the truth, I want to explore consciousness, whatever, and they end up just becoming slaves to hedonism. It ends up a hedonistic endeavor of hedonistic power over the environment. And I think a lot of it. Referencing Crowley is very, very it's real relevant because the exactly because he was doing this before anybody and he ended up finding through his own exploration that the same way that in shamanic circles they're using dance, drugs, and ritual sex. He ended up tying this in with Golden Dawn Rituals, which was using a lot of the same things as well, and then kind of selling this to a lot of the aristocracy in Europe and to a lot of the West. Yeah, the macarena exactly. That's the most powerful shamonic initiation. Actually, yeah, I'll turn you into that.
Speaker 3: High level, into a sassy little Ricky Martin.
Speaker 5: Remember your name. Your Indian name is sassy Antelope.
Speaker 1: I think it was Christy Martin was my Indian name.
Speaker 5: Your Indian name is fabulous moose. How about hump?
Speaker 3: How about in honor of John cy Lilly, you could be humping dolphin. All right, Why are y'all being so tight tonight? Just throw them super chats at me. Put them into those go in directly into my bit fund, which is my bitcoin hedge fund, to make me a competitor with George's shore Ros. And then let's go on to where we at. So I'm sorry, I'm getting way lost here.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, so he had that he had like that scene where Psyche's kind of fractured or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yes, because he has a trauma memory, he suppressed exactly and that and.
Speaker 1: This is another thing that it shows is that the psychedelic experiences are based on trauma. So it gets sold in the West a lot of you're gonna you're gonna go in You're gonna heal your trauma, right Like, you're gonna go in there and you're gonna figure out what that trauma was. You're gonna look at it from just the right angle, and you're gonna heal it. But there's no real framework for healing within this, right, It's like you're looking at in the West, Right, you're looking at psychiatrists, psychologists, you know, all funded by by who knows who? We know who back in the seventies, right, you had Timothy Leary was has openly admitted to working with CIA.
Speaker 2: John C.
Speaker 1: Lilly was getting state department funding. Was a navy that was that was funny.
Speaker 2: O NI and yeah and CIA.
Speaker 3: And if if you go and listen to the old interview that day with doctor Richard Spence, who wrote his book on Crowley's intelligence work, he makes a compelling argument, like Tristan was saying that Crowley was probably doing proto mk Ultrie style work when he wrote his Drug Diary, which people in Britain. Huxley's read that would kind of evolve into the nascent British version of him Kulture Tavistock, this kind of stuff. They were doing the exact same stuff over there. The West in the US was doing the same type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is what the experience is that people have when they go into these states. It's this experience of trauma, right, because it takes away it puts you in the back seat. Your rational mind kind of takes a back seat, and then experiential phenomenon become really more intense, and it makes you more impressionable, It makes you more suggestible, and it opens you up to everything. Right, It's like the doors of perception open up, they say, And that actually is true. But what's behind that? Right, what's actually behind that? Is the question? And I think this is an interesting film because it does kind of show this aspect of like spiritual warfare and power dynamics. Is what's really going on in this and the battles that are going on, these shamanic battles. It's not just about one guy healing himself. It's about him taking power from this other guy who's like the dark sorcerer shaman who says he wants to be able to kill with his spirit. Is what he says, Michael matt Is, I want to be able to kill with my spirit. And I think Crowley's work he actually did kind of openly talk about a lot of this. He openly talked about a little bit. He talked about his use of mescaline and peote, but he wasn't that explicit in a lot of his stuff as well. And a lot of these scholars who've looked deeper at Kroley, and I'm not saying, like cro he's an idiot, he's a buffood, He's a He wasn't a power hungry addict who spent his life obsessively putting his pep in the poo poo and teaching other people how to do that for power over people. But when you read like some of the like here's a quote from the Book of the Law he talks about he says, I'm the snake that giveth knowledge and delight. Oh that's interesting, right, the snake that giveth knowledge. Right, So this openly Luciferian Satanic philosophy there and delight.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: They always use his words like the Garden of natural delights and stuff like that. Of this imagery is really tied in with the psychedelic experiences as well, like a lot of the old Like the prog bands in the seventies, they use this imagery a lot of like the Garden of earthly Delights and stuff like that, about you know, delighting the senses and really enticing all the senses and opening up the senses and being really drunk on the senses. So then then he says, to worship me, take wine and strange drugs, whereof I will tell my profit and be drunk thereof they shall not harm you at all. This is a lie, this folly against self. The exposure of innocence is a lie. Be strong a man, enjoy all things of sense and rapture. Fear not that any gods shall deny me for this. And this quote right here, this is from the from the Book of the Law that he's supposedly channeled. And how was he channeling, right, How was he getting into these states? He was taking tons of drugs and getting a highly crazy, ecstatic, sexual richual and then having other people channel and he was channeling the stuff as well. It was just this big Hodgepodge of just basically hammering himself with the drugs and sensory experiences and yoga you call it. He brought yoga to the West. So this thing of like fear, not that any God shall deny thee for this is a really interesting Satanic quote and I think that's colored the psychedelic movement a lot over the over the decades.
Speaker 5: There, I'm gonna do a little poetry. You ready got the Snake to the.
Speaker 9: Lake, the Ancient Lake Baby, The Snake is alone, seven miles ride Snake.
Speaker 1: He and Morrison they put Crowley on which album cover was that one of their.
Speaker 3: Album's on the Beatles and he's on h on Her Majesty's Satanant Requests, Rolling Stones and he's on I don't know if he's on the Doors, but I think there is a Crowley Wars connection. But I was just laughing because what you're when you're reading what his channeling, it sounded like it sounds like a bull from Jim Morrison, which is.
Speaker 1: Exactly and it's always the same site as the same Uh Satanic Luciferian ideology of the snake is good.
Speaker 5: The slithers into the list.
Speaker 3: But Jim Morrison sounds like a third grader, and everybody thinks this, who that's so deep?
Speaker 5: Dude, he said is long.
Speaker 2: Was born.
Speaker 3: His skin is cold, cold, and he's old. He's old and his skin is cold and he's bold.
Speaker 1: But dude, I mean, who's like rhybing snake with lake? That's pretty good, that's pretty rare, but yeah, it's funny. So all the this is, this is really the root of a lot of the psychedelic experience has not only been You're primed with all of this media input. So it doesn't matter where you are, who you are when you're going into this. If you you've consumed pop culture, you are going in there preceded with this Luciferian kind of this Looseferian ideology and satanic ideology has already been implanted in you culturally, and then you're going to open up yourself to these spiritual realms. And a lot of people they go mad with these experiences. They come back completely psychotic, or they come back psychopathic and they stop, you know, they say, oh, well I understand everything now, but just these people they smash their psyche open and then they come back and they're just basically Jim Moore like like a slightly dumber version of Jim Morrison. And this is I don't know what it is, but it definitely seems like more of a spiritual layer that's affecting this rather than just the just the physical drugs.
Speaker 3: You're scared of your own psyche man.
Speaker 5: You're your own worst enemy. Fear is the mind killer.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You're you're afraid of confronting your own demons, and that's what that's what Psychedelc's forced.
Speaker 2: You to do.
Speaker 3: Man, You're stuck in your own mental prison. That's literally how they always cast it to I had countless I'm not countless, but I've had multiple seven eight acid trips. I've had two or three bad trips and it was a nightmare. So no, I have faced my own psychonauts, slithering Jim Morrison demons right I face.
Speaker 1: I think those bad trips actually had to be better for people than the good ones because when they come, you come like if you come back from something like this and you're like, oh, I'm not afraid of anything now, I'm so awesome, Like I'm gonna do it. I could do anything, man, I'm not scared.
Speaker 5: I saw in the world, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it all, man, I know everything. It's like people legit come back like that, like I know everything and I just know it intuitively. And it's like it's such a delusion. It's such prelest. It's so freaking demonic. And they think that every thought that pops into their head after these experience true, like this is genius and true nobody's ever thought this in the ever and you end up like Joe Rogan's like, oh, man, isn't an amazing that? Like, dude, we have cell phones and like, oh, it's so weird. We can like call each other. We're so evolved. We were monkeys and now we have cell phones. Do we're God's We're gonna be odds bro.
Speaker 9: Fucking dude, plastic fucking magic instrument. It's like, dude, do you realize that this thing right here is like a magic one that can take a thought and put it onto a paper.
Speaker 2: Bro? But dude, your.
Speaker 1: Thoughts, like when you put your thoughts out into the world, it manifests reality. I mean, it's these are the most like what do you what are you in sixth grade? What do you just realize that language is freaking amazing?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: We all know this. This is all stuff. It's like you're not the first person to ever experience like I just.
Speaker 5: Had a thought.
Speaker 1: We're all one.
Speaker 5: What we're all one?
Speaker 2: WHOA, I'm you, you're me.
Speaker 5: We're all one.
Speaker 1: I am you and you are me, and we're a happy family.
Speaker 3: Dude, like Barnie Barney level philosophy, right, exactly, I.
Speaker 8: Am you, you are me.
Speaker 1: We're a happy family, and we just need to like be cool and save ourselves. Doude because like there's no God.
Speaker 3: By the way, as you know, all of these idiots are then also vegans within a day or two.
Speaker 1: Well, this is another thing that comes up. It's like you there's this weird guilt thing that's still there, that knowledge of sin. I think it is really right. It's like we know that we're falling, we know that we sin, but there's something about that state that can put people in such a deluded prelst and then they come back and they think they're so enlightened and they're going to save the world and all there. Terence McKenna.
Speaker 7: It's like, if I have this this notion, if I could just do the perfect action always, then the whole universe would crystallize and do a perfect giant dildo crystal and would penetrate the void.
Speaker 3: And we could always sound like he was smoking some bildos quite a bit. Actually he does. They're smoking a lot of dildos.
Speaker 2: And he was.
Speaker 3: Supposedly a pan pan lover, if you know what I mean. Supposedly, by the way, in his book in Front of the Gods, which I do have a lecture on in the Jason Alyson's archives, he says he does say that LSD and shrooms are like a version of the They're like a Satanic, Luciferian gnostic version of the Lord's Supper.
Speaker 5: That's the way he casts it.
Speaker 3: He says, he says that eating and doing hallucinogens is the tree of knowledge again exactly which, by the way, when you say that to people who are big fans of this stuff, oh bro, you're scared, like they mock you when you're saying the very things that these guys say, right, I mean, they say that you're scared content with demons, You'll speak the demons, You'll speak to aliens and entities.
Speaker 1: Johnny, you're just such a pussy. You just don't realize that you're a god. Bro. I realize I'm God and you're just afraid because you know I'm God deep down inside.
Speaker 5: I'm a God. Bro, you're a pussy. I'm a God, and I'm more of a God than you are.
Speaker 1: Dude, because you know you haven't gotten rid of your huge ass ego.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'll be like, well, if we're all one, then i'm you and I'm also a God.
Speaker 1: But it's it's it's really delusional, and this is this is and I don't know if it's that these things are actually inherently bad, right, because it's I mean, all right, so looking at like God created everything and he created things good, but is it the cultural context.
Speaker 3: Of us you put everything in your mouth like God's.
Speaker 1: Right, right, You're not supposed to put everything in your mouth right for sure. But but but it's so funny because it's like there's this cultural dynamic that's constantly reinforcing this and pushing people towards these beliefs of this this like gnostic religion like you mentioned, and so yeah, the film, the film is very gnostic, the Renegade film. So anyways, that what happens next to that he gets wounded.
Speaker 3: And then that it is but I think what trips a lot of people up even with gnostic type movies or TV shows that have spiritual themes or you know, twin peaks, they'll show you a lot of things that are kind of accurate in terms of like the spiritual world.
Speaker 5: I think, right, so when you're when he's on this this this.
Speaker 3: Journey, the spiritual trip, and he's seeing into the spiritual realm, I think there's truth to that. I mean again, if you've had bad trips, if you've had good trips, if you have done that stuff, you know, you can see how people come to that conclusion. I was just on a podcast the other day and it was a dude talking about trips and he was like how he said, I think that it's all symbolic.
Speaker 5: And it's just your mind creating it all man.
Speaker 3: And my argument against that is, if it's only your mind just randomly creating the symbols and the archetypes, if there's not a spiritual reality to it, then why does every tribe or every shamanic tradition have the same patterns in their religious.
Speaker 5: Rights and rituals.
Speaker 3: Why does every time you go into this other realm and you get dissected by the gods and then you get put back together and you come back with a spirit that helps you your avatar, familiar spirit.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's always the same process of initiation.
Speaker 3: I mean, not every single detail, but the basic pattern Merkia Iliada has shown in his study of shamanism.
Speaker 1: All over the world.
Speaker 3: Why is that it wouldn't be I mean, if it was just everybody's mind just making up whatever, it wouldn't be that way.
Speaker 2: There would be about this too.
Speaker 1: People people go into these things and they'll see the same thing with that they're not communicating it with each other verbally, but they are having similar and actually having nonverbal communication. And what they were studying, they're trying to figure out, like are there these like telepathic abilities that these are giving people? And they even named a molecule molecule telepathene. Telepathene. What are these molecules? It's in ayahuasca. So it's these things they do have they do open people up to something that I believe is absolutely real. Uh, And that's why there's so many similar experiences there. Now the question becomes, what are these people really doing there and what's going on now? I mean, that's that's a lot deeper of a subject, right, Like, what what is it that they're experiencing? Is it just fragments of your psyche or whatever, or is this like these actual demonic spiritual realms?
Speaker 3: Right and well, and as we're going to see not just here but even in Altered States with its completely also gnostic Luciferian perspective, there's all the traits and characteristics of something demonic present, and it's just ignored.
Speaker 5: Everyone just ignores this.
Speaker 3: Like I remember there's a dude one time he went with the two buddies of mine from high school. I didn't go with them on this, but there's they went to Europe on a just a backpacking thing to have fun back when they were in their twenties, and they were standing at a hostel and they bought some shrooms from somebody being idiots, and one of the dudes had a like a violent just he went he was trying to eat my buddy, no joke, like he was attacking him, trying to bite him, acting like a monster, just like William Hurt will act like acting like an ape, acting like a hungry eight great eight right. And then he came out of this, He came out of this experience and had he had no recollection of this, And my other buddy was like, dude, you just tried to eat me For the last forty five minut you were growling and grunting like an animal.
Speaker 1: That or did he ever recover from that? Some people go through this and they like, we have those blackouts and then they're always a little bit off.
Speaker 5: I will tell you that this person.
Speaker 3: Did not end up well, I don't think so. Yeah, these people can't be healed from any of these kinds of things. But you're right that if you go back to John Marx's book M k Ultro Search for Entering Candidate, he has a chapter where he talks about Eldus Huxley discussing the fact that they were really interested in the anthea gens and the shrooms and all that because it had the effect of creating dissociation.
Speaker 1: So they called it psychotomimetic drugs.
Speaker 3: They were looking for schizo inducing drug and in fact, when we get to Alter States at the beginning, that's what William Hurt even says. He's like, I'm looking for the perfect schizo inducing, you know, explanation drugs, Like he wants to be able to control and explain that experience.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, no, and then this is what's so now I'm not I'm also not saying that people can't have beneficial experiences and maybe become better people after this. But is that because there's some magical you know, shamanic realm and the shamans are healing you. I would say that's not the case. I'd say that's because of the grace of God. By the grace of God, people can be healed, right, I mean it's not I think some of that. That's why I said earlier some of the best sometimes those bad trips that people have are the ones where they actually see how screwed up they are and actually see really what's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good things can come out of bad, but that doesn't mean I do bad to bring about good things.
Speaker 1: That's crazy exactly. But this is like the constantly trying to induce this state and then becoming obsessed with it. I think you see a lot of people and this in the film Renegade Blueberry or whatever, the guy this is his mode of healing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So in the beginning, the girl, the prostitute that he goes and see, she gives them the cross, right. The girl who asked him if he believes in God, which is a really I mean it's it's a funny thing because this is kind of the new Western mythos about God. Is like it's this impersonal.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's it's more of.
Speaker 5: A yeah, it's the false.
Speaker 1: As if you believe in God.
Speaker 5: You don't need a person on God.
Speaker 3: This isn't the godd'll looking for, obi Wan, it's the force.
Speaker 5: Obi Wan. Actually, thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't like gay as movies like Star Wars. That was nothing.
Speaker 3: That's funny because I've been telepathically emailing to you in my mind that I think that your name is Queer Gerbil in Indian.
Speaker 2: So I've noticed that you.
Speaker 5: We were trying to figure out your Indian name, and I had some good ones.
Speaker 3: I like Queer Gerbil the best, though, but maybe I like that Gerbil.
Speaker 1: I knew a guy in college that people used to call Gerbil, and they called them Gurabil because whenever somebody got acid, they would make him eat it first to test it.
Speaker 8: How messed up?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: But this guy, like this was a fun You know, I'm eighteen years old and I remember that these people, they would they would pick.
Speaker 2: On this dude.
Speaker 1: Right, it was a funny dynamic. So all these people, they're everyone's tripping out, everyone's taking mushrooms and doing stuff like that, and but it's it's like seventh grade power dynamics at the same time, while these people so extrapolated that with a bunch of you know, busted up people who are thirty forty years old and who have learned even more manipulation techniques over the years and weird social games that they play with people and just more demonically charged over the years. And then they get ahold of these drugs and started ministering them to other people in a group setting right where there's weird power dynamics and you can you know, people are inebriated, people worship you a little bit. They think you're some like, you know, bridge to God. And that's that's kind of what you see in the uh in the plant medicine community, right, just basically a bunch of yeah with yeah, seventh graders, Like imagine like all the kids you knew in seventh grade who've been given very very powerful mind altering drugs. That's that's kind of like the the so yeah seventh graders, right, Like that's like the level of a development of most people. Now you know what I'm saying. It's like they're there. They're still the same as they were when they were like thirteen fourteen most people.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh yeah, definitely Evan seventeen seventy six. For July fourth, he says, I'm so glad that Tristan is on. I need him to promote my plant based Italian cured meat alternative. We call it a salame lagume o salame lagume salama.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 2: So what what? What? All?
Speaker 1: Right? So what else happened with this this movie?
Speaker 3: So they uh, let me, let me read a couple of the super chats and then waking back to so Alex Tremo. He Alex sends five bucks and he says, I donated because Jay told me to.
Speaker 5: Well, then donate again.
Speaker 1: Right, that's not enough.
Speaker 3: Donate your mama's savings, donate your grandpappy's golden musket from the Civil.
Speaker 1: War, bro orgage your house, maybe.
Speaker 3: Splitteth since three dollars, and he says people use DMT in pagan context. Is it possible that DMT could be used to open up one two angelic influences? Yes, because demons are angels bro uh or could you gain godly insight?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 3: We don't want to do bad to bring about good, right, Those are not the ordained means to go about getting enlightenment.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: You will gain far more enlightenment.
Speaker 3: Reading your Bible than you will trying to speak to Terrence McKenna and the machine clockwork, queer elves.
Speaker 1: You're not going to keep You're not going to keep these uh. You think you get these like great revelations.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: It's you don't keep this stuff. And it's it's more feeling that It's like your feelings get played.
Speaker 5: I remember one of my trips.
Speaker 3: I thought I was having like the most profound Star Wars philosophy insight. I would watch Star Wars and I was tripping, and I drew a bunch of stuff and wrote some notes. And then the next day I looked at my notes and it was like I had drawn uh, Chewbacca with giant eyes and it said Ewok. And so my my brilliant genius thought was that Chewbacca was like a Harry and the Henderson's version of an Ewok.
Speaker 1: That was my It's like if the Ewoks got acid and and they got more, they hyper accelerated their evolutions through acid, it would become Chewbaca.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 3: So if you're looking for insight into you know, Yetty's, then you want to you want to be tripping. But other than that, you're not gonna get anything profound. You're gonna get the same old crap that every damn shaman has ever said.
Speaker 1: One bro, it's like, no, you come back to like everything's okay for like three days, and then you're right back to where you were and remember you're.
Speaker 5: Like, you don't remember.
Speaker 3: By the way, William Hurt, he didn't remember anything.
Speaker 5: He's like, I remember what I was doing? What happened?
Speaker 3: He's having mental breakdowns, grunting, acting like a possessed.
Speaker 1: Ape, scorpions and stuff.
Speaker 5: Right, Uh so I'm sorry, So back to Blueberry Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so he what happened is so he got nailed and then Michael Madison's character comes in and he's seeking spiritual power.
Speaker 10: He's trying to find the white Sorcerer, right, So you got the white man, right versus red man and Vincent Gallows, not the rapper, right, Vincent Gallows in between and not the tobacco.
Speaker 3: Naw, why do I keep saying that who's Vincent.
Speaker 11: Don't even.
Speaker 2: That man.
Speaker 1: Vincent Lewis, Julia Lewis's daddy is like some sort of a guy in the town. I mean, every everything that happens here is pretty much inconsequential until they get to the end of the film, right. They're all chasing the treasure or whatever the.
Speaker 3: Look this treasure and it ends up being a sorcerer's battle.
Speaker 1: Yes, so they have to go to the Holy Mountains and all the Indians are like, no, we can't go. We have to let them go.
Speaker 3: Now, it's like an indigenous Saramon versus Gandolf.
Speaker 1: Basically he has to find like the secret cave where all the ayahuasca is basically, right, So Vincent Gasel dives into a big pond and then comes up in this underground cave, right, like goes into.
Speaker 3: The underworld, you know water portals, going through the waterboards and swims into this thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. He leaves his hat like his hat's floating in the water, and Julia luisies his hat. He's like, where's my man? So he goes in there and he finds Michael Madson's already there, and then Michael Madson takes like a thing made out of bone with like some indigenous stuff on it and drinks this I don't know, probably made with a human bone, and there's like petrified indians in there and stuff, and he drinks the ayahuasca and lays down on the ground. And then then what like his little buddy was there too, the indigenous shamans there. He's like, ha, he's sitting there just tripping out, waiting, like that's just what he's doing. He just hangs out there and waits for the white men to come and have their sorcerer battles with the ayahuasca. So at this point, like it doesn't make any sense, but it's kind of I don't know, it's it's kind of interesting the way it's shot and stuff. Some of the cinematography is all right. Then Vincent Cassel drinks it, lays down and they have a sorcerer battle in the ether.
Speaker 5: Exactly right by the way.
Speaker 3: So Vincent gallow is like a grosser look looking Vincent Cassel. They look they look similar, They're both about the same. They both look nasty, except.
Speaker 1: That those looks like they would be chasing after Juliet Lewis.
Speaker 5: They look Vincent Gallo looks like a uh a dead hipster.
Speaker 3: Basically, I'll show you what I mean so you'll see why I was getting confused.
Speaker 5: So there is Casselle.
Speaker 1: Vincent Casselle looks like a like a Premie Matthew McConaughey.
Speaker 5: Yes, he looks like yeah.
Speaker 3: See, I mean they're both kind of they're both looking pretty gross.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I can't see I know. Okay, did you think maybe if I took ano d MT i'd be able to see him right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just take my word for it, dude, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: So they fall into the ether together and they have a battle, and then Vincent Cassell sees what really happened in the shootout thing, and what happened was gasp, Vincent Cassell actually shot the hooker on accident. Likes, yeah, Madson shoots him in the in the arm, and then he jerks away and shoots the prostitute and she dies and it's all his fault and he couldn't deal with it, so he suppress the memory. But the medicine helped him to see the memories. But there's no it's funny because it's just like, oh, if you just see it and you're high enough, then you're gonna be healed from it. But where where is this healing coming from?
Speaker 2: What? What is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like if you remember there was a there was a stage where Vincent Gallo had to do the trip with his trailer tears shaman buddy there who helped him write. He sang that song and it like he pulled the the big roach insect thing out of him.
Speaker 5: You remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because his songs get to they control the spirits. And this is another kind of aspect of kind of the this is I mean the Crowley stuff too, right, like using.
Speaker 3: That that's actually an ancient Hindu idea that uh and Buddhists have it too, that you can It's kind of like somatics. You know how cymatics the sound produces certain geometric forms. Sounds do notes. So the idea here is that if when you sing certain notes, you're invoking certain powers. Uh, you're you're kind of bringing them into David I types, vibration, vibrational reality, fall of sense reality.
Speaker 5: It's old vibrations, this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So you got when you sing that note, you're you're bringing that spirit into reality.
Speaker 1: But who teaches them that those same spirits. So they go into these states, they get taught this by the spirit they believe. They usually believe their ancestral spirits, right like in the Shamans, and they get taught this by you know, their their parents will initiate.
Speaker 3: Tristan likes me, Tristan's really get Tristan's like just me right, that kind of stuff exactly.
Speaker 1: That's actually that's a really powerful invocation. That's very very strong. It might conjure up my chatterbait.
Speaker 3: My secret your old account be popping up chatterbait account pop Tristan's old accounts.
Speaker 1: They give you say bloody Mary fifty times if you sing, if you chant that twenty times, you see my old chatter by in the in the underground cave area right there, there is like a petrified like a mummy. There's a mummy in there, which I think is a really interesting thing because you've got this connection to ancestral spirits and this idea of the spirit of the ancestors is what we're contacting, and our ancestral spirits are informing us and guiding us. And a lot of these Shamans believe that their ancestral spirits are the ones that give them their powers.
Speaker 3: Right, by the way, since they all believe in trickster spirits, why does anybody believe any spirit that they're contacting.
Speaker 1: All the rest of our trick and spirits. But their ancestral spirits are real though.
Speaker 3: You know, they tell me to you know, grab my family's butts and to sacrifice.
Speaker 1: And they come as like jaguars and stuff. It's like, oh, I know it's my father because it was a jaguar. It's like, wait, what these people say stuff?
Speaker 5: They call him little jaguar.
Speaker 1: He was a little jaguar. But I mean it's it's really sad, like so a lot of these people you talk to them, and it's when we talked about the initial initiation in this involved the fracturing of the psyche, right, and these drugs have always been used as initiation ritual tools, and the ritual setting is what really tends to set up people, like what a Timothy Leary said, like set and setting right, And that's that's what these people were obsessed with ritual magic because that's a way of inducing a specific spiritual set and setting through like invocation, through chanting, through action and whatever. Putting the peep in the poo poo and all this stuff. Jay knows more about this. You can ask him about like exactly those type of things. But yeah, it's it's about it's about power.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when you ask me all those things, I'm just gonna link you to Tristan's old accounts.
Speaker 5: He doesn't want people knowing about that he mentioned.
Speaker 3: So that'll teach you directly. You can see visual aids about all that.
Speaker 1: And that's actually what the occusual. That was my chatter name. It's visual aids.
Speaker 3: With aids, visual visual h plus aids.
Speaker 1: That was my that's my underground name. That was my stripper name, Little Aids. That that's the best rapper name, Little Aids.
Speaker 3: He doesn't he's gotten the aids, but he's cute about it because it's ads.
Speaker 1: So they're in there and they've got the they've got the mummy of their ancestors, which and it's kind of funny, and there's also they showed some other kind of symbols. Of course, there's a triangle with a little man like meditating the triangle as they showed. And yeah, so then they battle it out. He sees the truth and then Michael Madsen's character dies because he takes back his power or something.
Speaker 5: Yes, uh, let's see hell Bug. I don't know what the hell bug enters him.
Speaker 3: The snake tricks instead of the Matrix. There's a magic battle trauma. I was gonna sing a Matrix Indian song, but I couldn't please do how the Indian song went, but it was I was laughing when I was listening to because it was funny. But now I forget.
Speaker 5: No I could remember remember Enigma. This movie is like Enigma, right, return to inno sense? Hey, yeah, hi, Hi, remember that.
Speaker 1: That song? Huh that's what I don't know that song? You're about a boomer.
Speaker 5: That's what this movie is like. If if Enigma was tripping acid, that's this movie.
Speaker 1: It's like if you you gave acid to uh to uh not's very far. That's very farthing. That's like Western themed so cow theme park. That's very far on acid. That's the end. Right, Well then you then it's like juliette Lewis is swimming in a pool and Vincent Cassel is swimming towards He gets liberated and now he can finally love.
Speaker 3: Juliet, liberated from the chick. But now he finds real love I see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before he's liberated and the spirit of the Prostitute comes and kisses him and releases him from the bondage, and he takes his power back from Eagle shaman man and he goes in the pool and swims towards Juliette Lewis's spread eagle bush and and the last one of the last shots, it's just Juliet Lewis like spread eagle with her. Let's going right up towards her her Johnny.
Speaker 5: Juliet Lewis doing the eagle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if you want to see Juliet Lewis's spread Eagle bush, you can watch this movie, or you could or you could just go to Nasberry for him on acid. You probably see Juliet Lewis's bush there too.
Speaker 3: This movie reminded me kind of of The Fountain a little bit, remember that with Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weiss, the Darren Aronofsky film, which is a weird mix of ancient Aztec philosophy religion with Cobbalism with zen.
Speaker 5: Do you remember The Fountain?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I like The Found a little more. I think that's probably better fill.
Speaker 5: It's a better film.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's a better film.
Speaker 2: Wasn't so bad.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm making fun of it, but actually as a as a you know, artsy kind of concept movie, it's not so bad.
Speaker 5: Acting's all right, I'll give this movie. Uh three three scalps? What do you give it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The scalp scene was pretty gross with Digimon, remember.
Speaker 1: That the black dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was kind of gross.
Speaker 1: I was like, I prayed to God that I could come back. That's the only other guy that mentioned God, the only guy that mentions God in the whole movie. The second person mentions God. First is a prosstitute that gives.
Speaker 5: Him the neck name Pokemon handsuit exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And then that guy who he prayed to God that he would go get revenge, Yes, and then he failed killing failed by evil Michael Madson.
Speaker 3: The white Man, Black Sorcerer, White Black Sorcerer.
Speaker 1: There were a few good shots, like, there were a few there's some good like cinematography in it. I think some of the shots of Michael Madson being creepy were pretty good. The shot of that guy on the table and he's acting like a bird or something, and the Indian witch is kind of tripping out in her house a little bit.
Speaker 3: And that pot of of d MT salsa they had that was pretty.
Speaker 1: Wild, wasn't it funny?
Speaker 2: They?
Speaker 1: Yeah that, No, that's in the Altered States, dude, Altered States, because there's something really funny about that too. Altered States. Let's get to that one. That one's hilarious. This movie is not so funny. It's kind of more like, I don't know, it's it's it's a little bit less hokey than Altered States, and it presents that psychic world in a more honest way, I'd say, in that it shows the spiritual power dynamic that what it's actually really about for most of those people, how it's about power and spiritual battle and spiritual warfare essentially. But of course it's it kind of presents the psychedelics as some sort of a savior, which they're obviously not. I mean, there's nothing inherent about going into this hyper sensitive, hyper suggestible state that's inherently healing, and a lot of it can be very very dangerous through So there are any kids out there trying to get the Ayahuascas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, all right, let's move to Altered States. We got a super chat from Densi Diaz for twenty dollars. He says, is the father personal or is it the son and the spirit? Personal refers to hypostasis, and so each of those are hypostasis, so each are personal. They all share the quality or characteristic of person who until all three are uniquely personal. They're unique hypostaces. So let's go to altered States. Now, this one is funny, dude, This one was cracking me up. It was even dumber than I remembered it being from two years ago.
Speaker 5: I had a friend that used to drink.
Speaker 3: A lot, and he would when we watched this, like five or six years ago. He said, I hate William Hurt's face. And I didn't understand that until I watched it again and I realized that he's got a lot of face. There's too much face going on with William Hurt.
Speaker 5: There's just too much.
Speaker 2: But he's got right and uh, the.
Speaker 1: Movie starts out with a distorted image of his face.
Speaker 5: And maybe that's why my friend said that.
Speaker 1: Let's see starts out first shot William Hurt's gross face and a weird tank looking like he's in the game BioShock.
Speaker 5: BioShock.
Speaker 1: He said, the BioShock tank.
Speaker 5: He kind of looks like my dad too.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to be anti dad here, but I don't know. It's a little weird, a little bit of William Hurt face going on.
Speaker 2: Look of that?
Speaker 1: What do y'all think Jajus revealed has already bloodline?
Speaker 5: Is that too much face for y'all going on? Or what do you think?
Speaker 3: He looks like Dick Cheney now he used to he used to be a young handsome man. Now he looks like like Dick Cheney. But anyway, I hurt William Hurt's face. Somebody's William Hate's face, William Hate. Uh So this is a movie about loosely John C.
Speaker 5: Lily, Yes, John C.
Speaker 3: Lily, and he is, of course, if you've not listened to the talks, we're gonna presuppose that you have.
Speaker 5: Go listen to my talks on John C.
Speaker 2: Lily.
Speaker 5: We just did one last week.
Speaker 3: Float tanks, implannable micro chips, dolphin love. We got hoping dolphin right here with us, and mind control, and.
Speaker 5: That's what John C. Lily was about.
Speaker 3: Dissociation, float tanks, all of that mess openly and I confirmed it with his biography. He talks about it all in his biography. It's not speculations, it's confirmed now. So I'm sure Tristan you heard the famous, momentous, famous Alex Jones on Joe Rogan podcasts. I don't know if you heard those three yea, remember how.
Speaker 5: Crazy that was?
Speaker 2: Remember that for sure?
Speaker 3: Well, when you go read John C. Lily, I thought, I mean, I was like, where do they say this?
Speaker 2: I know John C.
Speaker 3: Lily talks about some weird stuff in his book Programming the Human Biocomputer, but I couldn't. I didn't know that He's got entire chapters about talking to the aliens and the elves.
Speaker 1: I like, how was the over of his book looks like an L. Rod Hubbard book? Like this is totally looks like this is diabomic.
Speaker 5: He looks like a psycho. He looks like psycho.
Speaker 3: Not he looks like like I said, like he would be eating shrimp out of a dumpster.
Speaker 1: He looks children. Do you have any kids?
Speaker 5: I think he does. Yes, his daughter is probably gonna try to have me killed.
Speaker 1: Now what are they doing?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: What kind of what kind of people did his children grow to be?
Speaker 3: I think there's a picture of his daughter in here. I can't remember but she's half dolphin because he oh so he created an aerial. Basically, if you've seen that.
Speaker 1: Movie, yeah, that was a documentary right a little earlier.
Speaker 5: That's about John C. Lily and his daughter.
Speaker 3: Got another super chat here before DC Customs, he sends a lone star Texas himself says, are we are weed and alcohol.
Speaker 5: Avoid it entirely from an orthodox perspective. Only on Sundays.
Speaker 3: The rest of the days, you are required to have a certain B A C blood alcohol content levels all day. You got to have point You got to keep it at point eight eight symbolic numbers all day long, or else you're going to hades bro. DC Customs sent ten bucks and he says, I send this because at Jay said, Grandpappy. Is that a word you never heard before? It means your grandfather. That's what I meant by that word, if you didn't know. Also, Little Aids up there in the corner needs to become a recurring character.
Speaker 5: What's the Little Aids?
Speaker 3: Song, grills, music videos, all of it. We need it all fleshed it, flesh it out, flesh light it out, more like it with Tristan up there. The possibilities are numerous.
Speaker 5: Little aids.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to follow that up.
Speaker 5: I just start writing some rhymes.
Speaker 1: Bro, you have to, I can't. I don't want to drop some of my best I'm not going to give all you peasants my freestyle. You guys don't get any little aids today.
Speaker 5: Tristan is gonna have to spit some bars out.
Speaker 1: My bars can't be split right now? All right, I need we need more super chants. You guys give it. We get one hundred dollars super chants, A little aids, my spit some thank you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 2: What are we at now?
Speaker 5: Let's see?
Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 2: So sweet?
Speaker 5: Almost up to one hundred. We're getting there.
Speaker 3: But uh so, let's get back to Alter States, because this is about the fun part.
Speaker 1: This stuff is really speaking of aids. This film will give it to you.
Speaker 3: Yes, William William Hate will give you the aids, give you the mind aids.
Speaker 1: They didn't discover aids until after this movie came out. That's I mean, that is kind of kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: Did you did you notice that there's a similar theme between both movies of the Trauma of the death Right. So William Hurt discusses when he goes to that party and he hits on that chick and uh, they're they're having there making kuitas together, and.
Speaker 1: He well, how about what he's hitting on her?
Speaker 3: Though, Well, that's what I was gonna say that that was funny because you know that this damn dude.
Speaker 5: Look at this, he didn't have no game. You think that dude had game. William Hurd just busts up and he's like, who want to sleep with you? Todight, right? You think this dude had He's like, I want you to come home with me?
Speaker 1: Do you think this is like I have a roommate. He's like, well, we could be on the couch.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's like, well what if we fall off? And then it's just and then they're just sweaty quitas on the couch, right.
Speaker 3: And then he freaks out in the middle of the stuff and he has a trauma memory of his dad dying when he was sixteen, which is which is actually kind of accurate because do you remember in in the that initial sequence, he sees a bunch of religious imagery, He sees, uh, the lamb of He.
Speaker 5: Says, I saw Jesus and I feel bad, right, John C. Lily actually says all that.
Speaker 3: He says that when he was younger, he wanted to be a priest. He thought about religion. He wanted to sacrifice himself for some cause. And as he became older and became an atheist, he says, I want to be a martyr for science.
Speaker 5: That's what he says.
Speaker 1: And it's the same story as Mobi. Moby wanted to be a priest and then he became a musician. But now he's he's been saved.
Speaker 3: Because he sacrificed himself for the animals.
Speaker 1: He's a vegan. He has vegan face tattoos and stuff that like his animal rights tattooed on his arms. He has like like soy prison tattoos all over I swear he has a vegan straight edged. He has a vegan teardrop like it says VX right next to his eye.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: That means he the only the only thing he's killed is his own manhood. That's the only thing he could kill.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Moby and William hurt in this movie. They both have a similar background. They both lost their faith young due.
Speaker 3: To well yeah, but so he sees the religious imagery. He sees the seven eyes on the Lamb, the Lamb slag before the foundation of the world, and that's supposed to represent him moving away from his Christian imagery.
Speaker 1: And he was all spooked by this stuff, right, but it was like a demonic goat lamb right Like, it was just like very.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were trying to present it in a scary way, right like. And so then he goes to this boomer party with all the scientists, right, he's at this they're playing the doors, right, they're playing that song at singing.
Speaker 5: Actually this is the end.
Speaker 1: And he was the actor that plays his friend with the beard, the Jewish guy.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say that guy is funny because he's the science guy in every seventies movie. He's he plays science seventies science man in like five different movies, including John That's what it is. He's in like space, he's space science man as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely so, he but he's not half.
Speaker 3: As annoying as southern seventies science man. That dude was getting on my nerves, but he would not.
Speaker 1: Well, he's like a hard empiricist, right.
Speaker 3: He screams yes, and he screams every.
Speaker 8: This is impossible.
Speaker 1: If you come out of there, omov.
Speaker 8: You come out of there as a monkey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he goes.
Speaker 3: Uh anyway, So the whole point that what's interesting there is that there's a connection between the sexuality and the and the occult. And he even makes this point, and she later says that she's like, even everything with you is this mystical journey of magic and a cult or something like that.
Speaker 1: It's like you've been making love to you. It's like a mystical it's just a mystical experience.
Speaker 5: Why can't we just deep?
Speaker 1: You're too deep for me love?
Speaker 3: And that's because guess who wrote the introduction to this Do you remember who?
Speaker 1: Did you hear who?
Speaker 5: Old Tim Leary wrote it? And you know who?
Speaker 3: He says the greatest person of the twentieth century is next to John cy Lily.
Speaker 5: No Wonder. So it is sex magic, right.
Speaker 3: So going back and watching this, I was like, oh, there is this subtle Crowley theme here, No Wonder exactly.
Speaker 1: And he during the sexual intercourse scene, he's he's dripping out having ecstatic visions of like satanic loose vary and sacrifices.
Speaker 3: So he admitted, by the way, and he do you remember when he amits her that he's a nut he's like, I'm insane. I hope you don't hope you don't mind, right, And she's all into it. She's like, oh, but you're smart, you're insane, and.
Speaker 2: She's just so.
Speaker 1: He's on this journey to to basically intellectualize the spiritual realm, right, Like, he wants to figure out, he wants to find the god molecule. He wants to find out, he wants to measure the spirituality. It's this empirical boomer worldview, comebin with the psychedelic boomer worldview, and he ends up becoming the uber boomer in the end.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's got that seventies dad game. He's spitting that seventies dad game to become the seventies uber boomer.
Speaker 2: And he does.
Speaker 1: And I like the timeline how it just suddenly skips ahead seven years and everything looks the same. It's still nineteen eighty. It's like seven years later, we have children, And there's like five lines of dialogue in between him meeting his wife and then.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when he leaned over his dad as his dad was dying words, do.
Speaker 1: You remember what his dad said, like it's all terrible, terrible, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And it was predicting the movie.
Speaker 1: That was a prediction, that's.
Speaker 3: Met, that's let's She says, why does everything have to be a mystical experience with you? I feel like I'm being harpooned by a monk.
Speaker 1: What that was a weird dude. The dialogue is so bad, so many corny pieces of dialogue.
Speaker 5: She says, you're a faustus.
Speaker 3: And then they show that girl and they're giving her a bunch of doses of d MT. Remember that girl, that the crazy chick. She's talking about having religious experiences.
Speaker 5: That's all like that.
Speaker 3: This is where we get into the MK ultra part. Right now we're starting to see all this MK ultra stuff. And he's got his little float tank, yes, full of jungle juice. He's in their floating in jungle juice. And now you can see why he would be dosing dolphins, right, I mean, because this dude is a quack man.
Speaker 5: This guy's crazy.
Speaker 1: And the move members going back to the DNT girl. Remember what they asked her what she saw or what she fell saw Jesus. Yeah, she says, she's like felt Jesus or some saw Jesus.
Speaker 3: Uh if Lily, Oh, I had a dumb joke. So if if Lily was dosing dolphins, did seventy Science Man with the Jewfefro going dose Jaws?
Speaker 1: If he did, nobody would have died in that movie.
Speaker 5: That's what was going Jaws to the wall because he was he was dosed up.
Speaker 1: That's why seventy Science Man, That's why Jaws five Jaws Goes Vegan never got made.
Speaker 3: Oh so once he once Jaws finally has his uh one with everything.
Speaker 5: Moment he goes, he.
Speaker 1: He realizes the air of his ways and he realizes that we're all just one. I'm not gonna eat fish anymore or humans. I'm not going to terrorize small towns anymore. I just want to be one with them.
Speaker 3: Now. The next part, so remember when he goes to Mexico.
Speaker 2: This is real.
Speaker 5: This is based on like the Gordon.
Speaker 3: Washston Carlos Stanata going down to Mexico and JP Morgan the banking bankers is who's uh funded all that? Going down to get the shrooms. And he goes down there, he says to reenact toll tech rituals.
Speaker 5: Remember this, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So he goes down there and he gets involved in this crazy ceremony and I mean Everything in this ceremony is demonic.
Speaker 5: Evil, gross nasty. They're all dressed up like zombies.
Speaker 3: Skulls everywhere, and it's like, you can't figure out that this is demonic. He's seeing serpents, he's seeing nuclear explosion.
Speaker 1: To cut his hand and they put his blood in the thing, and they drink his blood ince in the ceremony, and he's seeing there with his wounded hands.
Speaker 3: There's nothing demonic about this, right, It's just this is all just you know, you know what I like to.
Speaker 1: They show the fire, the fires underneath the cauldron, and the the indigenous are burning. I don't know where they get a cast iron cauldron in there in their ceremonies. So they've got this huge cast iron cauldron. And he just goes up and then scoops it out of this boiling cauldron and drinks it. It's boiling aauasca. And everyone just drinks the boiling ayahuasca. I don't know how how that's supposed to.
Speaker 5: That's some real salsa right there. That's chips and salsa for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so he sees the sequence that is the beginning of his like his life's work, right, So he's from then on he's sold on the power of the anheogens and all this stuff. And that's a little kind of I mean, it's kind of true. But actually what the movie doesn't ever touch on is that Lily was back in the fifties, forties and fifties, he was doing all the brain chip stuff. He was implanting all the micro trip electrodes, and he's he brags about He's like, I can put.
Speaker 5: Sho he said, I showed the electrodes on the Huh.
Speaker 1: They show in the film, they show there's electrodes all over their heads where they're going into the flow tank thing.
Speaker 3: No, but he says, he says back in Night, he says, in nineteen fifty two, he said I could put electrodes in a monkey's brain and have him orgasm me all day long.
Speaker 5: I'm not joking. He literally says that. He says that was awesome. He says we could. He says, we can make them, the monkeys happy all day.
Speaker 7: Did you hear that, Joe Rogan, you can all be monkey gods orgasm all with your flesh lights. You can all if we just go into the imagination. We realize the imagination is God, and Joe Rogan lives in the imagination where we all have the flesh lights of the gold all around us.
Speaker 3: So that right, I mean, he does have the electrodes, but they don't mention that he was doing all this top cigarette work to do with signals research and mind control, which, by the way, I'll tell you my theory on what all that dolphin stuff was. They weren't dosing dolphins to try to see if he could talk to dolphins and figure out dolphin code. They were studying signals research so that they could create mind control technology.
Speaker 5: That's what it was really about.
Speaker 1: That's why they wanted. They wanted to make synthetic telepathy using drugs and machines.
Speaker 3: Right, So he sees all this crazy mess. He sees it's like a giant brain diarrhea trip.
Speaker 5: Is what he sees.
Speaker 3: And I said that because the last time I ate Mexican, I got some brain diarrhea. Last time I had chips and sauce of D M T cauldron which is brew.
Speaker 5: Let's see what.
Speaker 1: I'd like that.
Speaker 5: So that shaman tells him.
Speaker 8: He says, you will see spark, then you will see it crack, then you will see do nothing right, then you will be reborn. I was like, what that's that's you gotta cross the abyss. You gotta destroy your ego, gotta be this is the.
Speaker 1: Shamanic become nothing and constituted as what.
Speaker 3: Right, it's never any story stuff, right, you gotta you gotta become nothing. It's all Luciferian. Uh, let's see they're all dressed. Oh remember he saw the mushroom as a mushroom cloud.
Speaker 1: That was weird.
Speaker 2: That was later on.
Speaker 5: That was like his next trip down the road.
Speaker 3: But anyway, he gets obsessed with this, Like so he's obsessed with going in the tank and he keeps doing it and it's ruining everything in his life, his relationships, his colleagues, everybody's getting sick of him because he's acting.
Speaker 5: Like a damn loon, like a monkey.
Speaker 1: And this is like, this is like the Western impirsist replacement for spiritual journeys. Right, somebody like this would become a monk, right, would have a structure, you know, of life that they could seek spirituality, they could seek God. But in this way where people have done away with God in the West, in this uh, this distorted way we go about life. Now, what do they have? What do people like this, really have they they go and fry themselves out and become schitzos, or they just become insufferable to everyone around them and depressed.
Speaker 3: As he says, I just saw the birth of a man.
Speaker 5: It's like, what the birth of a mountain. They didn't say a birth of a mountain.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's supposed to be a scientist and he thinks that everything that he's experiencing in his trips is a real alternate universe that he believes he can manifest into this.
Speaker 5: Universe, and that that's kind of true. He actually kind of says that in the book. But I mean, that's just ludicrous.
Speaker 3: But by the way, modern scientism officionados they all said the very same thing.
Speaker 5: They say the multiverse.
Speaker 3: Oh, we all live in a multiverse where every possibility, every potentiality is reality. So that would mean that there is a universe where God exists. So actually all the atheists believe in God now, But I mean it's just total nonsense, total total contradiction. But he actually says this, right, and that's when the science guy, the Southern seventies science man, we got we got Jewish science man, and we got redneck science man. Red next seventy science man and he has a meltdown, reams all of his lines for like five minutes straight, and he's like, He's like, and.
Speaker 5: I'm so tired of your damn cabalistic quantum bullshit. I can't take now lore this. Get out of that damn tank and let me do a cat scan on your brain.
Speaker 3: Screaming for five minutes, I was like, oh my gosh, this guy's annoying.
Speaker 1: But but then and then it becomes real. Then it gets really real because William Hurt proves when he X raysed his body after he comes out of his super trip of the you know, the drug that he brings back from the Mexican showmans. He comes back, goes in the in the float tank, doses himself and they X ray him afterwards, and the X rays was the monkey he was devolving.
Speaker 3: The evolution is real.
Speaker 1: There's an X ray and you're a gorill.
Speaker 5: Then his cat skin was a monkey.
Speaker 1: You just got a monkey? This is Is there anything abnormal about this? And guy's like, that's so that's the.
Speaker 3: Stupid, Like this movie is leading you down this journey of you're actually into this. You know, it's sensible up until that point, and then it just becomes totally retarded, like a geico ad where he jumps out of the tank as an ape as a caveman.
Speaker 1: What yeah, because he's.
Speaker 3: Running became a proto human being beaten things with with bones and ship and it's like, what from an acid trip. You can't actually turn into the thing that you're having an acid trip about.
Speaker 1: Bro, Sorry, No, he did because he was so it was the most powerful as he tapped so deep into it because of the tank tank plus the ayahuasca drops, and that made he was the most powerful manifestor. But look, I mean this this actually this goes back to like the whole ritual magic.
Speaker 3: He manifested reality because he was the magis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he becomes this powerful magician's able to control reality and people around him, which by controlling reality they mean controlling people's perception of the world around them. That's what these people are, these magic magicians. They don't mean their acts. They don't they're not going to actually create a new universe. They believe that they're controlling people's perception of the universe, which then makes the universe right. So they have this distorted kind of this gnostic view of your mind is God, and if we can just control everyone's mind and then we can become like the over God or something like that. Really stupid and the John C. Lilly character. Instead of becoming this powerful magician like Croley, he becomes this basically mad man consumed by the super etheric power of evolution that he's harnessed, and he doesn't know which way an evolution he's going to go, and it's very uh.
Speaker 3: He regressed into his monkey nuts and went back, he said. He says, I have stored within me millennia of the monkey nuts of my ancestors, and I regressed into those memories in my testes and brings them back. He retrieves those regressive memories and he becomes his apes self, and then he runs off to the zoo.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: No, animals don't run to the zoo. They run away from the zoo. I don't understand that. And then he threw a rock at a sheep. You ever seen a sheep at a zoo? I've never seen sheep at the zoo.
Speaker 1: There was like a two thousand sheep in that zoo. Everywhere They looked like goats too, Like what kind of weird looking.
Speaker 3: S verage on that thing and he's got to smear it all over his face.
Speaker 5: He's being sage eat.
Speaker 1: Them, so he eats the block of the sheep. It was so bad. Oh, well, what about when he comes He goes in the tank and he says he's dictating all this right, he's tripping out, he's tripping so hard. But at the same time he's describing it and he's saying, I'm a proto human. There's this this quadruped monkey and it just jumped out of a tree. Oh, it's magnificent. It's eating a small sheep now, so he's seeing, like what's gonna happen in the future with him? And then he comes out of the tank and he's got blood all over his mouth and it's like this, you know, scientist.
Speaker 3: I was wondering that why is he bleeding when he comes out of there?
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be it's like the the realities bleeding. It was so powerfully beat out of a janitor. Yeah, I thought he killed him.
Speaker 5: I was like, why is this guy killed the cop?
Speaker 3: And then the night the night cop rent the cop and then he beat the crap out of a janitor.
Speaker 1: But it was okay. It was all good, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: But remember too, Uh, why is ancient primal? Why is that more spiritual?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: There's always this assumption that.
Speaker 3: Tribes rolling around, you know, in feces and wearing a loin cloth, that's more spiritual?
Speaker 5: Really why? Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: People don't have ancient they can't. They can't interpret history without the fall, right, and so then they they have this maybe deep down there yearning for or the state before the fall.
Speaker 3: Did you notice too, nobody ever regresses to something stupid or shitty, Like they don't ever regress to being a bee. They don't regress to being an std or little aids or a dust might or you know, it's always oh, it's a monkey. But he didn't regress back any further than that. I mean, why is he regressing to hi much?
Speaker 5: Well, it's because it's he did.
Speaker 1: Remember In the end, he regresses to like the cosmic pond skun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he becomes like proto the protozoa or whatever, the first primordial thought something. Yeah, that's what he calls it, the first I became the first thought. The more like it the first thought. Uh, let's see, he's he becomes star child, he gets reborn Remember that he becomes like his light being and she has to reach into the trip and pull him out.
Speaker 1: Remember that at this point you're you're so done with this movie and get through it becomes.
Speaker 5: Two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: It's like it becomes Kubert level, and you can tell they were trying to go for Kubert level stuff.
Speaker 1: Just like, let's just do two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: You know, space jizz on the screen, literally, that's what it's like. Space jizz everywhere on the screens.
Speaker 5: Gross.
Speaker 3: And William Hurt comes back and he touches his wife and she becomes lava. I don't know she she screams as lava. And then he beats the wall a few times, but he beats it enough that he beats enough that he gets back to normal and loves said. You remember, do you remember his great last line? He has a great last line. He says, I saw the truth that there is no truth.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the end of the movie. I saw the truth that there is no truth. But it's okay because we love each other.
Speaker 3: So then if there's no truth, then you don't love each other.
Speaker 5: Dummy.
Speaker 3: Somebody's hey, don't don't come William Hurt.
Speaker 1: It's no truth.
Speaker 5: But that's the kind of crap that you would get in Lily's book.
Speaker 12: He says like this is the stupidest mood of ever, sing that this is so bad and it's so like I said, it's the this, this is the Boomer generation incarnate, right, the scientism, just.
Speaker 13: Obsessive relativism scientists, and then and then ending up just okay, we'll just idolize fake relationships with each other.
Speaker 1: Screw it, let's just worship each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hence Boomer divorce.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, you know, after he says that they're about to get a divorce, there is.
Speaker 1: No truth, but then they're naked and she's like, oh, they're hugging, and they're suddenly naked and hugging.
Speaker 3: He's about to move down to Florida set up his uh, his dolphin prostitution ring.
Speaker 1: Like she's gonna become a massage therapist, reiking master.
Speaker 3: While he's down there messing with humb and dolphin.
Speaker 1: Right, right, he's gonna be he's gonna be putting his dinghi in a dolphin's blowhole. She's in and she's gonna have to she'll have to give it therapy afterwards. She'll have to do raiki on.
Speaker 5: The dolphin, Dolphin Reiki masters, that's all.
Speaker 2: So what is this movie? Like?
Speaker 3: This movie is like if you've ever wanted to have a bad acid trip with a Boomer, That's what this movie. Because half of this movie is his acid trips and the other half of his movie is just kind of sitting around with Boomer seventy scientists shooting the shit.
Speaker 5: That's what this movie is.
Speaker 1: This movie is so bad that it made the Renegade one. It's like, it's like, oh, it's kind of relieving the Renegade movie. It's like, as far as it.
Speaker 3: Was so bad, it was entertaining because I knew we were gonna have.
Speaker 5: Fun with it.
Speaker 1: But dude, there's so many bad lines. I should have to taken notes, but there's so many. We're just Jess gonna were just laughing the whole time.
Speaker 3: How many Geico Cavemen do you give this movie?
Speaker 1: I give this movie out of how many out of out of all? Right, out of fourteen billion Geico Caveman, because Happy Birthday, Universe, the age of the U Universe fourteen billion years exactly was born today, I give it three billion Geico Caveman.
Speaker 3: Seventeen seventy six billion years ago. Okay, yeah, I'll give it three and a half. And William hurt my feelings with this movie.
Speaker 1: I want, I want to look up some quotes from this movie because there's so many great you do that want to.
Speaker 5: Read the super chest.
Speaker 3: DC custom says, big dreams all start small little aids. Needs to get him some tinfoil, wrap them teeth, get a hoodie. Of course, Kristin always wears a hood That's like the only thing. Tristan has two garments. He wears a hoodie and he wears a tank top. That's the only two thing in his closet. Dude, you open up that closet that's made out of mud, like the whole house.
Speaker 2: Like, dude, It's.
Speaker 1: Like there's a lot of racial undertones that I'm really not appreciating. I mean, I've just because I'm South American, I'm the ethnic You got to you gotta you gotta tell me I gotta wear hoodies. Now, I guess I I'm allow to wear.
Speaker 3: That's all that's in your right when you got married. When you got married, you had a tuxedo that was a tank top, hoodie. It was the hood that was what you got married.
Speaker 1: Well, you mentioned that's all that in my closet. What's wrong with being in the closet? I mean that's something you know a little bit about, right, I mean this is it's been a really nice fot. You watched two movies, right, Jay, These are two movies that Jay could really relate to. Right, So I'm gonna have to come Renegade movie. He could really relate to Renegade because Jay's killed many hookers, and he could also he could really relate to tow Altered States because he's also, uh, he's also been in a lot of closed room environments with monkeys and it had questionable things happens.
Speaker 3: Well, at least in my clause that we got more than two garments. And by the way, Tristan when he's doing his streams, that's the only garment he's got on. There's nothing from the bottom down.
Speaker 5: Is empty nothing. But you just got that hoodie. That's the only thing he wears around.
Speaker 3: Actually, the natives, actually the natives who all wear loin cloths around him in that in the indigenous region, they're tired of trusting.
Speaker 5: They're like, man, that.
Speaker 3: Dude, that white dude over there, he is weird man. We need him to put some whitey tidies on or something because he's more native.
Speaker 1: They want me to blow blow the tobacco smoke on them. In the reiki ceremonies with William Hurt's wife doing doing reiki therapy, well you have to.
Speaker 3: Get down off of your roof from spying on the boomers in the sex tenths.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I'm in the Boomer sex.
Speaker 2: Deep.
Speaker 5: That's what you get live streamed on that channel he was talking about earlier. Is that gross stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my other channels called boomer fluids.
Speaker 3: That was the end of this movie with the visions that that William Hurt was seeing was boomer fluids. The whole thing, the whole universe in his mind is created by the Big Boomer Bang. Literally it was the big boomer bang in his mind that created the universe.
Speaker 5: If you notice that, did you see he.
Speaker 1: Was so enlightened that he recreated the big big The whole thing is so stupid, but it really it does show kind of that that preless that, you know, Yeah, the total psychotic you know, I am everything and everything is me, and look I know everything and I and what you know and everything they think they know these people. It's just what they've already been told by the culture that they're in, right by what what what's his face? Leary would call the set. In the setting, it's like he just confirms all his own biases. Oh look there's monkeys. We was monkeys. It's evolution. Oh look there's the primordial soup, and I'm gonna become it. You know, it's it's it's just it's all a confirmation biased psychosis.
Speaker 3: Primordial suit was uh was taco suit?
Speaker 1: Somebody? Tristan lives in a mud igloo with a mud closet filled with hoodies and tank tops.
Speaker 5: That was my joke. Did we talking about Listen what I say?
Speaker 3: I said, you built your house you were bragging about it's all made out of mud that y'all stacked up.
Speaker 5: And there's nothing but two garments in there.
Speaker 1: When you see it written nowt it's it's even funnier.
Speaker 5: Where we just we can have a show where we just bust on each other. Dude, we can just roast.
Speaker 2: We have to put that on.
Speaker 1: It's just for the Chatterbach fans only only fans. You just say these things. You don't realize what you're saying when you say.
Speaker 3: The can you tell I've been listening to THEO Von. I started doing these stall stories.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: One time we had a dude that was a damn call it name a Tristan.
Speaker 5: There was a dude.
Speaker 1: He was slick man, that man. It was just full of tank top.
Speaker 3: He was beautiful, but it was weird, living in a damn mud igloo down the.
Speaker 1: Road, right and we was real man, but he was a weird little dude too.
Speaker 5: He liking boomer women.
Speaker 3: Man, he run out there to the tents at night and start looking started lusting after nim boomer women. Right, gang gang.
Speaker 5: Y'all like my theo Von and personally.
Speaker 3: All right, uh, let's see, I think we had another super chat.
Speaker 5: See ro says for five bucks.
Speaker 3: Have you either either of you watched Oh thank you the British show Utopia. Yes, Tristan and I have for months and months been talking about doing Utopia.
Speaker 5: I gotta I gotta finish it, dude.
Speaker 1: That show is so deep that it's like if you if you just do an analysis on that show, you'll get kicked off at YouTube because there's so much in it. I feel like it's I feel like there's too much in that.
Speaker 3: He says, my name is Tom Green. Okay, okay, dude, but thank you for that. Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna do Utopia. I'm about I keep rewatching it. So I've watched it twice up through season one, so like almost to the end of season one twice, and I do have notes.
Speaker 1: So you haven't seen the first episode of season two though, because it's a good really like season two episode one, it's a good one.
Speaker 5: Awesome. We're gonna get on that next. DC Customs says, for five dollars, can you review Pie? Yeah, I guess I should.
Speaker 3: That's I mean, if we finally got to Holy Mountain, then we gotta finally get to Pie. Because you know, esoteric movies one of those Darren Aronofsky's.
Speaker 1: Aeronofsky. It's like he just wants to turn you schizophrenic with a film. That's his goal every film. I want to make you a schizophrenic at the end of it.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Black Swan, that one was another discussion.
Speaker 5: That one was wild too, because that was about the split in her psyche. Remember, the whole thing was, uh.
Speaker 3: Mila Kunas was a lesbian in her head. She had a lesbian infesting her head.
Speaker 1: Remember that that movie was crazy, That was wild Man.
Speaker 3: Howard Theovann said, man, I was watching that damn black Swan and old Natalie Portman had had a lesbian in her head. She had that bitch had a lesbian stuck up in her head.
Speaker 1: Had doctors tell me one time that I had a bunch of lesbians up in my head.
Speaker 5: I had the heart of a lesbian.
Speaker 3: But it's one of the few funny comedians now right, yeah, Sam Hill, funny Sam Hi.
Speaker 5: Who's at the top of the totem pole.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: There's this other guy that's got a YouTube channel, now, Ryan Long. He has some funny videos right now, Ryan Long. Check yeah, right Long, check out his channel. He's a few funny ones. His edits the short adds. But Theo's got this way like he could just talk for ten minutes and say nothing.
Speaker 2: To be crazy.
Speaker 5: Stories are awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Theo's great storytelling.
Speaker 5: Uh oh wait, we'll get another Sipper chair.
Speaker 1: THEO would be funny. Even if he cut his mullet, he'd be funny too. It's like the kind of guy. It's not just the just the look. No, we don't have another shave his head to be hilarious, but he's got to keep.
Speaker 5: The mulling, all right, y'all.
Speaker 3: Tristan's channel is linked if you if you feel dirty and you want to go see all that nasty so it comes into his channel is linked, not his YouTube channel, his other hidden channel that he doesn't know about. That one's linked if you want to go watch all that nasty stuff. But thank y'all, anything you want to leave us with Tristan, No.
Speaker 2: Man, it was a good stream.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we had to I know watching that that the first movie we talked about might have been kind of hard bringing up the memories of like, yeah, I mean it was about killing hookers, right, so I mean there might be it might have brought up brought off some weird memories for you or whatever.
Speaker 3: So below the dude he's going, but yeah, no it it was fun.
Speaker 1: Man. Well, I don't know what we'll do next. Maybe we do the we should do you tell you next?
Speaker 5: Always been saying do you utopia?
Speaker 1: Toby is crazy. I have to watch it. Do that next?
Speaker 5: Uh, and I'll get back on it. Finished season one all right, man.
Speaker 1: The music they did a good job on the soundtrack at Utopia.
Speaker 3: Cool dude, it was the little aide wrap on that little age. We'll let you do your little You could do some freestyle, right, You can't.
Speaker 1: Just call me up the freesid. You gotta do your you gotta do your verse, spit your bars, battle rap, we should do that.
Speaker 3: We'll do a battle wrap cut down. We'll do a wrap battle roasted cutdown thing next time.
Speaker 5: How's that?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm serious. Let's do that'd be funny like that. Do it all right, dude, everybody Tristan uh and thank you for the super chats, and everybody have a good night.