Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it's Everything is a Bitch. Mike over here with aj are our third amigo. May or may not show himself. He was supposed to be with us today and then had something to come up, So he has the he has the link and everything if he frees up from his from his meeting to join and and we love it when he's on his phone joining in with us. But episode sixty seven of Everything is a Bitch. Big week for you, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big week, ups and downs. But been here for a couple of weeks. Jack's memorial was really great over the weekend last Saturday. A lot of people flying from different cities and states that are related are just good friends with us over the years of love. Jack went to a great restaurant, Eddie Ralose in Illinois and then about thirty five people came back to the house and we had to sit down lunch it with three choices of me fish and the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I've never seen That's quite a unique thing. You have the celebration at a restaurant and then immediately thereafter heads of the house for another meal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rosley just bought Roseley thought they might be hungry again. At five. So she made sue and peppers, raviol and meat sauce and guini far folly, a bunch of cold cut steak, flatters of swim cocktail cold cuts rolls. She wanted to get chicken wings from wingstop because she was gonna cook them. I said, you know, there's there's no way. Well, let me just get fifty wings from it. No, you don't need fifty wings. You there's so much food to you, believe it or not. When everybody came over as soon as she put her food out, they got up and got plates and a lot of it went. We gave something to neighbor across the street who was really helpful. He's this guy's somebody that Rosick can call on in my town to pick up Jack when he was ill. So he's a great dude. Great people. They got a bunch of food to take across the street. Funny the people across the street. Their son went to Stevenson High School and played with Jalen Brunson. Really yeah, really, you know Jalen was the superstar there. Stay titled yeah Villanova. We know the rest, but yeah, it's the small world. But that Stevens in high school there's a reason why people live in this area. That school is like Saint chim and Ward Melville and any other school is a gigantic campus. It's like the best school in Illinois, apparently public school, and a lot of people go. A lot of famous people went there, Vince Vaughan, just a ton of people who really yeah, yeah, it's a big school. Vince went comes from Buffalo Grove actually where I'm staying. Really nice town.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Everybody who came here can't believe, like how different the Midwest. There is no graffiti, no homeless kids outside playing ball, riding their bicycles. It's just such a different world out here. Too bad it gets cold the winter, but it's great. I love it out here.
Speaker 1: And you know, my son likes it there a ton as well. And he was even working outdoors in his first job there through the winter and still and still likes it a lot.
Speaker 2: So it's been in the nineties at least eighty percent of the time I've been here. It rained a lot yesterday because of humidity. It was muggy, But yeah, it's been in the nineties. It's ninety or close to ninety again. Today. It's when the weather is good. It's great here.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you, it's I thought the summer would be unbearable down here, and I think it maybe it's been cooler than it's been in the Northeast, because every time I'm on the phone with my mother, she's complaining about how hot it is there. And this is nothing compared to New Orleans. I mean New Orleans it was so much worse than it is here. I mean here you always have a breeze, and so even when it's hot hot, you know, like I think there have been a couple of days it's hit ninety three, ninety four or something like that, you got the breeze off the water, and it's it's ever been.
Speaker 2: I mean that's like Long Island. Like people don't realize. I just realized this the other day. I grew up on Long Island. We didn't have a conditioning while we had none in Brooklyn, obviously, but my father with the iceman would actually come in a truck with big block of ice over his shoulder. My father would put it in like a not a litter box, but some kind of plastic box, put a fan behind it, and the fam would blow the cold ice air at us. But in Long Island, no a conditioning, just windows open, screen doors open. Even if you can believe this while we were sleeping, that's how safe the neighborhood was way back in the day. But once I went to Manhattan, I had air conditioning and have had in La you have to have.
Speaker 1: It, no, you know, we didn't have it either at my house, and it was I remember it was such a big deal that my parents decided to get it. And my father was such a sucker. I mean he he got sold on ship. Uh, he gets sold because we had a big attic in that house. The way that it was shaped, it was a huge attic, right, And so he gets sold on this concept of a really large attic fan. That is that is gonna cool the whole house an attic fan, right. And so I don't know how long the freaking we were under construction. We were under construction for a while and living through it. And I mean that thing maybe because it was kind of right above my parents where my parents were. Maybe a cooled their room a little bit, but cool. What I what I used to do more nights than not in the summer, is I would I had a little balcony off of my my room. Uh, and I would go and I would sleep out. I would take a sleeping bag and I would go sleep outside in that on that little balcony because the nights there do get into the seventies and yeah, yeah, and stuff, and that was that was bearable. But my room would be so e f and high. I couldn't sleep in there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, roasting. And Jack had a fan in the attic as well, but it's supposed to suck all the hot air round. It does, it does work. But when they moved and I was up in that attic pulling all the shit out, you know, Christmas trees, so many boxes of chunk. It was one hundred and six degrees in that as Oh god, brutal. It was brutal. But even with the fan on, it's still so hot. But yeah, we made it. We did it. Now air conditioning. I couldn't live without it, couldn't imagine the day without it. It's horrible.
Speaker 1: Well, so, dude, your picture looked so sad, the one you posted a view with the dentist. I was like, look at ag. He looks like a twelve year old. He's been forced to to go get a root canal or something.
Speaker 2: What the dentist was great. He's a great guy, very thorough, really good. Is like she wants me back on TV, you know, and I hate my front the teeth in the front of hip and they just got weird looking. And she's like, I'll lay up the money. Let's just go see. I'm gonna get a cleaning. Let's see what they can do. What the price might be. All right, I tell the doctor, I said, look, I never smoked myth, but there's some teeth in the back of my head that are awful. That chip that broke and they're gone. I said, I had a I was on medication as a kid called declam ice and which was turned which was found out to really fuck up little kids mouths and teeth, and they took it off the market. So my teeth were really bid as a kid, I'd get sixteen fifteen cavities. It was all the time. So he looked as I've seen worse. And he's telling me a price because he's he's X raying everything. Of course there's a lot of work on it. I could just focus on the front. Rosley comes and I go, doctor teller what he goes well, But the oral surgeon, this and that. This guy's great, this guy's good. I'd be there me thirty thousand. I got out. That's all fourteen thirty thousand. Now I'm gone. I'm gone for forty yeah. Yeah, yeah, I said, no, no, no, I can't and.
Speaker 1: Roaster, wait, get calm down, wait just fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the front four or five. You know, I got a there was a bridge that fell out on my right side. It's a whole thing. My mouth is ridiculous. So I said not the not mad at the doctor. I said, look now, I forget it. I got no dental insurance, so even a payment plan is I'm not just like buying a car. I can't do it. So then he finds, I mean, so many things are new in dentistry. I haven't been there in a while. But I got this wand in the back of my head and three D imaging of everything. You're thumb bone, and he finds this lesion on the upper pallet of my mouth toward my throat. I was gagging. It was so deep it was pink. It's like the size of a fingernail and it's pink, it's reddish. And he goes, that's not good. You know, we gotta get a biop see that. You gotta go to eros and throat guy because I said, what is it? It could be cancer? He goes, it could be cancer is usually white, but sometimes it appears pinkish and it turns to white. So I wouldn't wait, I would get this checked out. I'm like great. I leave the office thinking I might have cancer. Then I get scammed out of four thousand dollars from the Bank of America. Not then, but some guy who was an expert at doing what he did. Roseley's really sharp. The guy was on speakerphone where the car was parked. This guy was so sharp. You got to be so careful that the text the text came over my phone. Did you order? Did you buy four hundred and fifty dollars worth of stuff at Walmart? I said no. Normally that means they cancel your debit card. This guy calls the bank calls. I should have known banks don't call you, you call them, so I pick up. The guy was very thorough. American knew what to do. Mister Benzi, got you give me some crazy employee ID number.
Speaker 1: This is all supposedly really to this four hundred and fifty dollars false charge from Walmart.
Speaker 2: And then the guy starts going, you know, it could have began with you, do you have cash App? I said, yeah, I do. He goes, that's an app that people are having problems with. Can you open your cash app? I only use cash app to send my wife money when she needed immediately instead of going to a bank, she just has cash. Well, this I got taken.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: This guy was having me do with draws and move this money here. It was so perfectly done that I have to take my hat off because I'm not easily fooled. But at the end of the day, there was a charge on cash out for fourteen hundred, one thousand, another thousand, a five hundred, and I got a cash app and I said, I didn't do this. So they're working on an air end. I called b of A and they're working on an air end. But I said, you know, this is the third time in two months that I've been this fraud. Like you guys have to talk about this above your pay grade. They're using the exact logo and the exact verse. Bitch that Bank of America has sent me where possible forum. It's really frightening. So anybody out there gets a phone call from a bank, bullshit. When you have fraud, you call the bank, they don't call you.
Speaker 1: Well are they Are they acting like they're gonna be able to recover for their fraud protection protects you, or are they saying too bad you got suckered.
Speaker 2: They're in I mean cash app says we're gonna looking into it. We may not get the money, you may not get the money back, but we're gonna investigate. Bank of America is like, we need to hunt. We need ninety days to look into this. I'm like ninety days, all right. Apparently there's a lot of fraud committed. Because if you need ninety days to figure this shit out.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there's a there's a shipload.
Speaker 2: I'm planning. I'm not gonna get it back. I'm just playing, but you know it just I got the guy was so good, Oh man, I can't and Rosalie is really sharp and she didn't say boo about anything. So I'm gonna change my bank. I'm gonna go a different banks. So when the Patreon dough comes through, don't send it to the old bank. I'm going to go to Chase. I think and Chase, I'm getting out of Bank of America. Enough is enough.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I mean they're all they're all kind of the same. I don't know that, but but I think it's pretty much true, from the credit cards to the banks everybody that they are not They will never contact you by phone, right and uh. And the fraud alerts, you know, when you get them, you're able to log in and see stuff, so you know whether it's a real fraud or not a real fraud. I mean, it's just it just sucks more than anything. There's nothing worse than getting money fucking stolen from you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, man, I'll never see him, I never know him. But I don't know, man, Maybe it's karma. When I used to work with gamblers back from the Touch Service days, and I not that I stole their money, but you know, I was good at getting money out of people who are gambling. I was very good at it. So I always think that the life balances out, it's just time for me to pay the piper. I don't know, but I feel like I can think of to keep my sanity because I'm not easily fooled either. I got street sponsored. This guy was good.
Speaker 1: I I wasted days with with Bank of America earlier this year because I months went by and I hadn't received my uh my tax return, my U and I was I was getting a decent amount of money back, so it mattered. And uh uh. I go to the I R S site and I get this message saying it that the money was deposited to my account on file and that I should check with my CPA. So I log into this platform that the CPA uses something vault. I forget the name of it. Anyway, I log into it and I see an account number that I do not recognize that he has submitted to the I R S as the place to send my my tax return, my refund. And so I'm like, fuck, what is this? And and so I go to b of A and with all of this documentation, and I say, this money was deposited in an account inside of b of A, but it's not my account. And the guy is wonderful, you know, he's doing everything he can do, and he's like, you know, I might have to call in an forensics guy and maybe they can figure it out. This looks like a sophisticated hack because it looks like they hacked that system at your CPA. And and then uh, and so for days this is going on, and then and then finally a light bulb goes off in my head where I'm like, you know, I wonder if I don't know why they would do this, but I wonder if they if that number could have been to a retirement account, did they? And so I start going through retirement accounts, and all of a sudden, I see the deposits into the Yeah, I don't even know where or why. Uh, Like my CPA would have had that, because he would he would have those those accounts for prepare my taxis. But but that's never been an account we would have used for a for a refund or anything. So bizarre. I thought the money was gone, and then magically we found so maybe somehow magically you find it.
Speaker 2: Well, then don't forget last month or whatever it was that thirty seven hundred bucks partial of the patroon was taken away from me too, Like it's just been I've been raped the last two or three months. So, uh, you know whatever, back on the horse making ship work. But yeah, that's now we know why ancestors kept our money under the mattress.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, scary, it's hard to laugh at. But I don't know, I know, so DOT turned to Big eight five. Yeah, on Friday, she was, she was. She was fully surprised. I unfortunately did not get there in time for the surprise, but but she was, she was fully surprised. I I bought her like ten pounds of chocolate. I had like every single chocolate thing that they make at kill Winds. I brought her and she looked happy about that. But good, where was it?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: It was a Kenny's house and his and all the kids flew in, the grandkids flew in. Uh, they had the whole gang there, so he was. He was happy and like your place more food than anybody could possibly eat. So I don't know what the heck they did with all those lefts.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, I think they are very strict about I mean, number one, they give them real food. So maybe that was easy enough because when I stayed there to take care of them. Uh, Arena prepares these meals for them that she she puts in. The meals are steak and chicken.
Speaker 2: And it's right, I said, all of our dogs off the table. But it's not good. I know it's not good. But you know, I saw there's a my EXCEP girlfriend, Andrea feeds are touchy and her dogs. She cooks for them every night, pumpkin, blueberries, chicken or ground turkey, mixes it all up. She is seeds. But there's a great little recipe that people with dogs can use. It's so simple and it's really great. One carrot, great, an apple, throwing an egg and maybe a handful of breadcrumbs just so you can bind it together, make little tiny meatballs, throw it in the oven three fifty for a half hour, and it's it's a healthy, great treat for dogs. They love apples, they love carrots.
Speaker 1: Doggy meatballs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a little dog.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm in at some point maybe I'll be cooking for doggies again. So I I wanted to say something because it's been it's been eating at me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: We I don't know, it's a couple of months ago. Uh we got on and and uh, you know, I I explained that that Jerryann and I had separated, and and uh and then that I had started on going on a couple of dates and and uh and we had those conversations, and afterward I really felt like, oh shit, what am I I mean, we had those conversations. I didn't talk to my sons and tell them that I was going to be doing that something like that. I didn't talk to Jerry Ann to say I was going to be doing something like that. And I really I had no right to do that. It it I shouldn't be talking about that without without talking to them. But but things have evolved, and and they've evolved to the point where I am very very sure that that I want to stay married to my wife. I love my wife very very much. I've been through this period of time where I've had a lot of alone time to reflect on things and realize the things I wasn't doing that that I should have been doing, and and you know, a bunch of things that that that happened that that made the last few years difficult, and and so I just wanted to say, Number one, she's amazing, and I'm incredibly proud to be married to her, and it is absolutely my intent to to make that another thirty years and uh and to keep my family together, and and for all the right reasons and the right reasons being this is the woman I loved. I went on a number of dates and they were completely uninspiring. And and you know, you you realize I mean in a way it's it's good because it reinforces what you have and and and makes you realize what you have in that person you love. And and she's amazing. She's as I said that that day, I mean, the person I admire more than anyone on earth. And I'm really proud to be your husband. And I'm really glad that you know, giving it a try. I don't know. I don't know if she's gonna she's gonna reciprocate everything that I'm doing, but I'm I'm trying very hard.
Speaker 2: No one will I understand it completely. I think, well, first of all, no one's gonna fall through for having a few dates. That's just the maning you. And when you get it, when your heart gets hurt and your wife says, I'm gonna go, you know you can't just sit around and do nothing. I've been in those shoes, obviously. Look I'm different. I was a cat. I stepped out of my manage and didn't have the balls to say this should end. I'm gonna go find someone. It just happened to me. But yeah, I love being with Andrea. I wouldn't change it, but I know what damage it did to my children and my wife, and now you know, I try to fix it. I've been trying to fix it. And it takes a lot of talking, a lot of hanging out together and let the kids see you with mommy again and there's no fighting, no yelling. It takes a lot of patience. But I'm with you. You know, I don't like being alone. I'm not good on my own, never have been. You know, we all we have sons basically the same age. They're very busy to last summer of the before college and seeing all their buddies and roccos having a ball being alone. But you know, pretty soon it's going to be just me, me and the podcast. Don't forget I have no dog meaning to you. That takes a lot out of you too, So I get it, bro, I get one to prepare things and I don't want. I would advise you not to listen to anybody, just follow your heart. If that's what you want to do, then do it. You know you've done the impossible in your life and career with respect to your what you've done in your in your adult years, and jerry anstill loves you, but obviously things needed to be fixed. Maybe those weren't explained too well or what have you. But you know, you guys are together a long time. I don't think deep down inside, I don't think many of us are prepared to be with someone for thirty years.
Speaker 1: And we were both faithful to each other for thirty years. And you know, when thirty years, even if you're even if you're getting an A and ninety percent of those years are good, you still have three bad years in there. And we had a couple of bad years in there towards the end, and you know, we let some things get in the way and hopefully, hopefully we can get back there. And you know, like you, I don't do well being alone. But this isn't just because I don't want to be alone. I know who I want to be with. But but yeah, I've been through a lot of therapy here in the last a month plus, and different than therapy I've done before, and lots of going back to childhood and and it's amazing the stuff that you don't think about every day, and and how it how it impacts you. But you know, uh, it's it's interesting to learn about it because one of my big things is is abandonment. Yeah, and uh, why do you think that is?
Speaker 2: Your father and mother are always with you. Why do you think abandonment is an issue?
Speaker 1: Well, they were, they were My mother was always there, my father, you know, they were married, and my father was gone a lot, worked during the week and and golf of the weekends. But my my father could be a real asshole, and he was. He was particularly hard on me, and I learned over the years of method of dealing with him that you know, you just sort of you just sort of do that. And as the therapist would say, well, Mike, you became a pleaser. You just would say what they wanted to hear. And and therapists speaky speaking of what my father wanted to hear or what my wife wanted to hear. And because because you had this, uh this fear of abandonment, you were afraid if you told them the absolute truth about this or that, that they might leave you. And that's that's like that sits way inside of you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, fuck, okay, it's like a validation. They call that a validation addict. You need to make other people happy. And and I'll tell you, you know, I look back when it was happening. I didn't realize it, but I look back on Lola and I had a big fight one night where I actually put my hands on her and kind of moved her out of the way. She tripped and she hit a safe face on the side of the wall and opened a cheek up. Cops came, two female cops. They did. They said I was in the right, believe it or not. She had to go to his sister's house. But then a few years later I got locked up for yelling too loud. So the score was even. But I realized that, you know, my son slept in my bed a lot because Lola was going through menopause. He was on the couch. So Roco slept in me a lot in a master bedroom. And I realized, as a little boy, taking back to my childhood, he was the cop. He wanted to protect mommy, so he would stay with daddy. I know that because from my father. When I was a kid, my father would drink drive home from a wedding. You could tell he was, you know, feeling good, and I would just respond would be in the backseat trying to talk to frohim about high school and the war, anything to get his mind off of being mad at my mother for whatever reason. So that's a little cop in us as little boys that I feel bad that Rocco had to do that. You know, that's not what a little kid should have to deal with. That's not his responsibility. So there's plenty of times I look back, I know that even though Lola was a pain in my ass, I know who I am as a man. I grew up. But the man who the house was his castle, and you couldn't tell him shit. He worked. My mother stayed home. Rosalie married a man very similar and Jack the house his castle, stubborn Spanish Italian guy. And you look back on those fifty eight year marriages, not every year was good, and people, mainly women, have to sit there and eat it because back in our day, my mother didn't why she worked part time jobs, didn't have a license. Where the fuck are you gonna go? You can't divorce the guy, you know, they have to stick around and deal with it for the love of the family.
Speaker 1: Yep. Well, look, today was a particularly important day because of which triggered me into wanting to say, this is so much of what became the Bad Years got started by a bunch of bullshit that Anthony Fauci did. And so you know, watching this thing, I don't know if you got a chance to watch any.
Speaker 2: Of this this morning, I said it was a fraud from day one.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean one hundred and eleven times he took the Fifth and you know, this guy has a blanket immunity that was handed to him. And so if if if you're sitting there and you have a pardon from the President of the United States that says you have immunity against anything, why do you need to take the Fifth Amendment on anything? Because all that is doing is protecting you from self incrimination. But you're already protected from self incrimination because you've got the pardon. And so I don't know if something major illegal, I mean, I don't know who's gonna interpret that. I'm sure that they're going to try and go after him for contempt because if you how do you take something to protect you from being incriminated if you already have something that protects you from being incriminated, It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: But I've sense the guy was full of shit. We all's the long as we went through COVID, we all know that that's not what we need. Six feet doesn't mean shit. Mask don't mean shit. Letting thirty people in a supermarket at a time with a line outside. Men walking into a restaurant, put your mask on, sit down a table, take your mask off. If you go to the bathroom, put it back on. What a clever disease this was. It just knew when you were eating not to attack you. It was all horseshit.
Speaker 1: Well, but how fucked up do you have to be to at the same time you're doing all these things public you are. You are taking the most successful nation on Earth down a path they've never been down before. You're basically shutting the country down. You're shutting the schools down, You're shutting business down. You're small business all the church. Nobody can get married, nobody can have a funeral. I mean, all of this stuff is going on, and then you're going home at night and you're writing shit in your little diary that contradicts all of this stuff you do. First, why would you fucking keep a diary? I have no idea, but it's so freaking crazy, and then you're you're capturing like every precious moment with Julia Roberts And you know, I mean what I know.
Speaker 2: I saw the video of Julia Robinson just fawning all over him.
Speaker 1: Was disgusting.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting, so stupid. You know, we never have to see our movie stars out this way years ago. Now they're all uncovered. They're so full of shit. There's such hypocrites. But for doctor Fauci to sit there and go, you know, I fear that entertaining dancing with the stars while forty thousand people they are dying. You know, I'm bigger than the president. The shit he wrote down that diary, which.
Speaker 1: All the magazine covers, the the applications he had his team filling out to get all these awards, and the money he raked in from these fucking awards. It's unbelievable. And I sit there and I think about it and go and I don't want to air a bunch of a bunch of private stuff. But but those policies and what happened on college campus that my son attended, UH were incredibly damaging, and UH I ought to be able to sue the United States government. I want to be able to sue that university. I ought to be able to sue every fucking one of them, because it's unbelievable the fucking damage that I mean, there's no tallying the damage that this guy caused.
Speaker 2: Even if I just think about high school, because my mind was back to high school. No prom, no graduation, no scholarships. Sports are over. You can't even smile at the hot chick next to you because you're both wearing masks. Think of all the things we had fun with in high school all taken away. Sit there, we get a mask on and learned and everything else.
Speaker 1: All the fun is gone, taking away the number of small businesses that were forced to close.
Speaker 2: How come the big retail how come the big box retailers didn't get didn't get hit. I mean, churches got hit, momb and pop stores got hit. But the big brick and mortars they seem to weather it.
Speaker 1: They're all fine, just well, because the must buy products you still had to buy, and you bought them online and got them delivered and they come from those stores. Yeah, but you know, the destroying business you're stunting. We already have you know, have gone from top five in the world to thirty and fifty rank in English and math, and then we take our kids out of school for two fucking you. I mean all the things that I mean it is. It might be trillions of dollars of damage if somebody was able to actually tally the imp and he's there with a fucking smirk on his face. He won't turn around to look people in the eye that are standing up on some of these questions that Josh Holly's answers, asking and otherwise. And he's got six fucking lawyers in there with him. It's just and the fucking Democrats are ball washing him in the middle of all that shit. It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: This is going to play a big role in the big terms and the next election. People are really starting to see just how crazy the Democrats are, especially the most outspoken progressive of them. But they're damaging themselves, I think beyond repair for a number of views. Americans don't want to see this. I don't believe in what they're pushing. Americans don't look at Faucia some kind of savior role. I think most of us are kind of, you know, like, this guy's no good. I'm on board saying he's a prick from day one. But yeah, it's disgusting, but we've seen this happen before. But so many people that get called to the carpet and then they get ripped into and nothing happens. I really think, even though he's eighty five, I think he's gonna have to pay a price, and I think it might be prison.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see what the heck happens with that. But but the is up until today, and I will see what happens today. But up until today, none of this diary stuff has gotten any coverage in the mainstream media. Well, actually should say until last night, because a very interesting thing happened last night. I'll send this to you. But John Ziggler, who you know, I do the Death of Journalism podcasts with, has has a good relationship with a guy the named Alex Michaelson, who now has an evening show on CNN, and and ELK has had John on a few times over the over the past month, UH had him on to speak extensively about the Epstein Files issue, at which John's very deeply studied on that and UH and John is probably you know, as studied and investigative journalists on COVID, origins of COVID, all of that, all of that stuff, and he had him on last night on CNN and John went at a at a ten on on CNN, off on on Fauci and they let it happen. I'll send it to you. Uh, and it's gotten Uh, it's gotten some real virality. Uh and so you know, we'll uh we'll see what what happens there. But I was I was surprised. John was surprised because he knew he was going on last night, but that was already set for him to go on. He didn't know what the topic was going to be, and the Fauci stuff was out, and he thought, there's no way they're going to let me talk about Fauci, and they did so right, So uh, to look, maybe I'll just I'll just post it on the Facebook page so people can so people can take a look at it. So I don't know if it's the power of this show, dude, but you know that New York State, Uh put put the the delay in and I am not letting the the AI teacher be deployed.
Speaker 2: Oh it's perfect, exactly what we said. Ida for the jump, I'm taking.
Speaker 1: I'm taking we should take full credit for this, right, I mean, what else could have changed their minds? It had to be exposure to the show. But yeah, now they're they're saying, let's say, after after a Western New York school district tried and failed to introduce a robotic teacher driven by artificial generative intelligence at high school, the state teachers Union is called going on officials to enact an enforceable set of rules across all of New York's public schools on the use of the new technology. So I think this spawned the Teachers' union into action, and now what they're going to try to do is lay down a slate of rules. I'm sure very prominent among those rules is going to be the no hot AI teacher robots.
Speaker 2: Of course, what are they thinking? I mean, I always say on my show, I want to be in the room when these some of these decisions were made. And there's so many like, not to get off topic, but the cracker barrel lady who finally walked away resigned, who changed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you like, I want to be in.
Speaker 2: The room and go what are you doing? What are you doing? Your audience likes what they have. Don't market it to you, market it to them. I don't know why these people are so dumb.
Speaker 1: No, the Dylan Maulvanian A bud light can't. Earlier this month, New York Focus whatever that is, reported that Salamanca City School District in Cattara County was moving forward with a robotic teaching aid to be placed in the district high school. The robot from the company Real Robotics No Rerobotics is the company. A female appearing robot named Sally with silicone skin, long brown hair, and a moving upper body was to be placed into a that's just a moving upper body on campus and set up to interact with students and provide educational assistance. Well, yeah, the robot was going to be part of the district's AI and robotics courses, which seek to prepare students for jobs in this growing field. Yes, well that is not gonna Well it's not canceled period, it's postponed, pending this this new slate of rules that the state is going to.
Speaker 2: Inter Listen, I think we're going to bury this. They're not going to have report it. But I bet you that a number of kids, like we suggested, put their hands on the doll inappropriate places. They were all laughing about it because that's what little boys do. Uh, And they realize, oh, this is we went too far with this. If they're gonna do it, and I hope they don't, you got to make her more like the teachers we had that we had no wet dreams over put it that way, I mean, outside of missus, Ms Mafuci and in each tory the playing teacher who wore no bra and outside, make it a fifty year old teacher, like make it missus, mister Luca, make it the people that we went to, Miss Proctor. Making an old lady, not a young, hot Asian chick.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's an Asian.
Speaker 2: Look to be a little a little bit a long black hair, something about her.
Speaker 1: I don't think she was Asian. But you know, I'm giving us credit for that one. So we're taking care of you.
Speaker 2: But what you mentioned is that robot is made by a company that does sex dolls. Now, how do you not uncover that as you move forward in this direction? If you're a school district, how do you not know, oh, they also make sex dolls.
Speaker 1: You can't because all these that superintendent is some mega wokie weirdo. I mean, they just don't see the world the same way most of us do. Okay, So this morning I'm watching I turned on what's called Fox and Friends, and they're they've got the the guy who's really good who reports from Israel, Trey yinst I'm talking about, and he's reporting on Trump's comments about about Iran, and he asked, this is what he says. He says, he said, then the President said we are going to we are going to bomb the fing s out of them, And I'm like, okay, wait a minute. If it's the president of the United States and his direct quote is We're going to bomb the fucking ship out of him in the in the interest of journal aren't I going to be clear with the of the FCC. If I say the President said we're gonna bomb the fucking shit out of them.
Speaker 2: You should know more than I do. You dealt with the FCC in your career. I mean, they.
Speaker 1: Totally were in the clear to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Journalists say shit all the time. Congress says shit. I mean, everybody's cursing ow thanks to Trump's attitude. It wasn't like this, but Biden before him, So yeah, I'm all for it. And if the President says it, say it exactly how it is, called him directly, and I'm I was sick of him always thinking we're going to wait a week, we're gonna make a deal, We're very close to a deal. We will never have a deal with these people. This is a slow play, thousand year war. They've been doing it forever. They they hear they want to take us over. Whenever you see in religion praying in the streets when they don't pray in the streets in their own home countries, they're showing you we're here, do something about it, and we don't do shit about it. So bomb the shit out of them, the fucking shit to them. I've seen people who are living in Iran saying that they love that Yahoo, they love Trump. They want the name cities and streets after these two men.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's how badly they want our help. And we're doing very calculated bomb and we're not just really nearly killing civilians. It takes time to know exactly where to bomb, when to bomb. There's a lot of intel that we're not privy to.
Speaker 1: You know this he's talking about he's talking about bridges, and he's talking about power plants and and uh and such. But but we're still taking it's not he's not. We shouldn't still be fucking talking. How many times do you have to sit down with somebody, have them lie to you and then, you know, completely go against what they said they were going to do, and and and the part of the problem is that you have the military and the supposed leaders that are not necessarily in the same thing, so one person can tell you one thing and then somebody else can go and do something else. And because the chain of command isn't exactly stable there. But uh, you know, bomb bombing, bombing the fucking shit out of is actually, you know, your best strategy. Trump and Fox News. If he says it, say it, you can freaking say it.
Speaker 2: Say it.
Speaker 1: I wonder if anybody, I wonder if anybody see and that.
Speaker 2: I'll say it because they make it. They're gonna make it look like Trump's really vulgar. But I bet they might say it on one of their shows. But look it, man, we can't let this happen anymore. It's anybody who thinks that it's a needless war. Just has no clue what bad people can do when they have some kind of power over you. We know their missiles can reach America and they're trying to get your nuclear He's saving He's the only president with the bulls Obama, Bush and and other people. President Biden. They didn't go face to face. They let these people run roughshot on America, killing people, killing soldiers. And I'll say one what they about people in the armed service. I don't want to see anybody die. I hate that. But listen, you weren't drafted, you elected to go into the service. You knew you could die. You went there because you want to protect the country. Why people on the left don't and and the right don't understand this. You got to some edgits are gonna break when you make an omelet. And it's sad, but look when my father went towards seventeen years old. Well it's two brothers because they wanted to save the world. Don't cry so much for these soldiers. They're wonderful people, that courageous people, but they knew what could happen to them once they left America. That's it. I mean, I give my I love them all for making us safe and allowing us to do shit like this and be safe. But they knew what could happen, Yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure, just like a sixteen year old who signed up to be a life card in Well in California knew what could happen. But if you watched that.
Speaker 2: Entire video, he's a man amazing first, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I have so many questions. I mean, that's like the most violent water I've ever seen in my life. What the fuck is a ten year old doing anywhere near that water? And where are the parents of the ten year old? I've yet to see and now I haven't paid.
Speaker 2: Or some shit. Yeah, it's very bad. There's a lot of a lot of life saving stories this summer, a lot of shock by stories. It's been a crazy summer around the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean that one, it looks it's so hard to watch because it's so frustrating to see the lifeguard get you know, uh, you know, wave comes in it and it goes back out and now he's got the kid, but and the kid's not helping at all. He's not able to help it all. He's not walking, he's not I mean, he's having to lift him, drag him, and then he's trying to walk on. Then another huge wave comes and slams him again, and the rip tide tries to pull them out again. I mean easy, the lifeguard could have freaking drives.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course. In fact, when you save someone's life, the odds of you dying greatly increased because people tend to fight you off. They don't understand to stay calm. My nephew and my nephew Jackie and jack were both lifeguards and Jackie worked at Field two, Field three. You know he was out out east as well. It's tough, I mean people. I actually have a joke. My mother told two jokes in her life and one was about a lifeguard story. Real quick. So Jewish mom's on the beach and she wakes up from the nap to see her son is far out and he's drowning. He's putting his hand up, he's yelling, and the mother's freaking out. She calls the life but please my son, my son. They got off the chair that jump in their boat. They're rowing like crazy. The kid's going down, has his hand. They finally get to the kid fifty odds out. They get him They put him in the boat, pumping his chest, bring him back to the sand. They dump on his sand, the mouth to mouth, pumping his chest. The kid comes alive. The mother's so happy, and she says he had a hat. Very ungrateful. But yeah, I mean, I've seen people get rescued. It's a dangerous thing. The lifeguard's life is in peril as well. You got to hold them the right way under that chin, swim in your left hand or right hand, whatever you favor. The waves are smacking you.
Speaker 1: It's no remember how you get once an hour four guys to get out of the chair. They grab those rowboats and they race into the surf and then bring them out and stuff. But it's one of those jobs where you uh, you know, you spend ninety percent of your time working on your bod, your tan and checking out girls, and then all of a sudden, there's life superhero. You've got to spring into freaking action because something really dangerous is happening in front of you. So it's uh, you know, ninety glamor you don't feel.
Speaker 2: Too There was a they had weights. They had weights in their little cabin. The lifeguards, you no, they you know, have some lunch. I still smell the beach back, I still feel the heat on my feet and the smell of the beach cigarettes, copper tone beer and the man selling fudgy wedgie bars.
Speaker 1: Great, I remember the fudgi is uh has the new Baywatch premiered yet?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. But I have plenty to say about that too. David Chokichi, who was big on that show, they put him to test there. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: As well? It's interesting casting choices. It's not just actors. There's also plenty of influences on the set, and he's trying to act like, what's a good idea? It's a good, good business decision. No, it's not all you actors spent years studying, come to La get get no work, no work, no work. You finally get something that sticks after years of practicing, years of auditioning, and these fucking influencers get a job because they have two million followers. Don't tell me you're okay with that, Chokichi. You know that sucks.
Speaker 1: So you're not a fan of Livvy dunn On.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan of her body, but I like acting, not that I'm looking Baywatch for great acting, But yeah, I'll watch some jiggle jiggle girls. Of course I love I love tits and ass and pretty face. Livy Dun looks phenomenal by the way I saw her outfit the other day in the paper. Yeah, there's plenty of good looking chicks out there. But I don't know. I just to me, the real bay Watch was the hof and Pam Lanerson and you know all those Yasmin Blee, all those I don't.
Speaker 1: Recall being struck by the acting ability of anything of any of those people in the in the old version. So maybe Livial surprises.
Speaker 2: Well, look, funny of these influences are going to become stars in Hollywood, but it's a different entrance, it's a different rent. Like you know, I studied and studied method and went out here and came an auditioned for shit, and you know, it kind of makes you more aware of what it takes to become an actor and get work. But these kids who spend time on Instagram taking videos themselves or po for selfies, the fact that they led into Hollywood graciously to starring movies, I don't that's I think that's a sad day in Hollywood. That's not what Hollywood's.
Speaker 1: About I may be totally fucked up, and no one else on earth might enjoy this. But with the boys back here, you know, they they've seen everything. They you know, because they they have every streaming service and know all the fun and shows and all that shit. And and so we were looking at some stuff on demand, and Jax wants to watch this, this movie. And for some reason, I can be really entertained by a horrible movie with horrible acting, like it becomes the acting is so bad it becomes funny, and then you are focused on the bad acting and you enjoy the hour and a half of watching and who seeing who can be worse? And like you're wondering where the hell did they cast this thing? They go to like Walmart and just recruit people and go back and do It's crazy how bad some of the acting is.
Speaker 2: And I watched a bad movie last night for about an hour called Five Pounds of Pressure. I didn't know any I knew one actor. The rest were just people. They had no experience. It was awful. But you know, sometimes when my daughter and I and her friends, sometimes she'd come over the house and we would watch They would watch really bad horror movies that was so bad you laughed the whole way through it. One was about tire that just kept chasing people and running them over, just a tire. They had nothing to do with anything. And the acting is so awful that you have to stick around because we're all laughing, like it's a great comedy. Dude.
Speaker 1: I remember one my father made me. It was a black and white that my father made me watch where the monster was a tree and and it was and the movie had to be made in the fifties and so the effects were so bad, and the monster monster was a tree, and so when it came to get someone, you would see the tree kind of shuffling along the ground and then it would use it would use its limbs. It would use its limbs to grab the guy it was it was gonna kill, and it would move its limbs like, you know, the speed of a sloth. But somehow people would never escape from the limbs moving at like one mile an hour to come together. And then it would take the person and magically, like a mouth would open in its trunk and it would eat. It would just grab the person and put them in and eat. And it was the funniest fucking thing. But one strategy they do with these this is what struck me the other night, is this movie there's always one over the hill. Well, there's always one person who's really on the the downside of their career who is made into the star, and they're usually the number three or four on the bill. And it was that Dermott mulrooney was in this movie, is the star of this movie. And he and in the movie he's a badass.
Speaker 2: Of course he's so bad.
Speaker 1: Just look at him, Dermott. Did he ever play anything other than like someone's love interests or you know, yeah, and there he's and he's he's just not credible as a tough guy. And then I never realized how bad an actor he was. But put a bunch of bad actors around, somebody that's a bad actor.
Speaker 2: And well, I went to watch a movie today because the more I look at Denflix on Amazon Prime, and I spent an hour trying to find a movie. And I'm never thoroughly satisfied or rarely satisfied. So I go, oh, here's a movie. Olivia Wilde was what the was it called some some kind of vendetta or vengeance. Either way, she was a woman. Now she's a pip squeak. The movie begins her punching a heavy bag really hard because she's so tough close up on the face. And then the next scene is she's sitting with a man in in his office in a business suit and she's telling him, you're gonna give you a wife seventy five percent of your salary. She's gonna get the house because she goes after men who abuse their wives. But the guy gets up and says, what are you a lawyer? She karate chops him in the throat, he falls in his chad. She beats the shit out of him. The next scene, his wife is there and he's got blood everywhere in his face. Olivia Wall's hands are bloodied and he's signing his life away to his wife, who's happy in the corner.
Speaker 1: That's exactly how it happened.
Speaker 2: Six minutes in. I can't take it. Who the fuck said this is a great idea. The guy's two hundred and thirty pounds, he's one hundred and five. Soaknm up. But she beat the shit out of him, and he gave all his money to his wife. Get the fuck the ear No that it'll work.
Speaker 1: That'll work out. Hey.
Speaker 2: The Blob was something we watched his kids. The Blob came on TV once or twice a year after school, and it was all we could do and watch the blog. And that was a ridiculous premise as well, just a blobbersh shit trust swallowing people up.
Speaker 1: There was nothing scary about, you know, about a jar of fucking jelly chasing somebody out of a movie theater. I mean, it's just's just no, there was nothing scary about that.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there a big actor in the Blob? But Steve McQueen, Yeah, that's right McQueen. Oh Man, Well, when I was talking out with Jones severans years ago, she got it. She was wasn't really working much, but she's so beautiful and talented. She got an offer, she says, I got an offer for a movie in Bulgaria. I said, god, Greg, she goes, no, why it's a horror movie. I need the money. But if I take it, I'll never work again. It's that bad a movie. That's what some actors have to deal with, you know, so not influences. They get put right in the big time, But real actors have to deal with shit like that down as the career starts to you know.
Speaker 1: All right, well, we're gonna have to check out this acting on Baylife got one for you don't know if you saw this. A thirty two year old woman and a seventy five year old man, we're busted for allegedly having loud sex in front of children at an apartment complex pool in Texas.
Speaker 2: Man, that's not good. I mean guy.
Speaker 1: Emily Parma was allegedly on top of Douglas Faith, who is forty three years her senior, grinding and thrusting and making loud sexual moans in the corner of a pool at the Central Texas Marketplace apartment complex in Waco. This is on Sunday. Witnesses called nine one one and told police that the freak show was making their children uncomfortable. So there are kids in this pool, and here's the thirty two and the seventy five year old going to When cops arrive, Faith confessed that Parma was on top of him, but he claimed they were not actually having sex because he has a penile implant.
Speaker 2: What does that matter?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's not technically part of your no I define what define a penile? Implant. I mean, I've always heard.
Speaker 2: The loan's got one that he can I've heard that may not be true, but that was always a rumor that you press a button or you press something near that region and it gets hard right away, and then when you want to deflate it, you press it again and it goes away. Not sure if it's true. It's always been a rumor, but it's still sexile implant.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's one of those terms I'm afraid to search because I don't know what I'm subjecting myself to. Now, don't do it, because you're gonna get all kinds of freaking spam of people trying to sell you a pen.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He did admit that there was sexual contact between the two. The pair were, what's the difference. I'm not actually having sex because it's a penile implant, but there was sexual contact, Okay. The pair were both arrested in charge with public lewdness. Faith was also charged with possession of okay, Big deally possession of marijuana. Uh okay. There both released on bomb. But the no, it wasn't really sex because I was using a penile implant.
Speaker 2: No, that's like saying I didn't really kiss her breast because she has an implant in her tip. It's the same thing. Implants are implants. It's not something you carry around with you and shove inside of girl.
Speaker 1: I mean if he was in the pool holding a dildo and playing with them, with the dillas, still, it's still sets, isn't it right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. And by the way, let's get let's get on this topic real quick. Having sex in water is not fun. There's no friction, not in the least. I don't like it at all, even the shower.
Speaker 1: The only thing worse is the mythical fabulous sex act of rolling in sand with waves breaking around. Oh my gosh, nothing I'd rather be doing than having sex. Well, there's a pound of sand up my ass and waves breaking all around me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bird, Lancaster and dever curve from here to eternity. It should be from here to my proctologist. Can't get a let sand out of your asshole vagina sand? Oh my Godmber must go through that all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Remember the really uncomfortable hug between Apollo Creed and Rocky in the in the ocean surface, which was you know, first of all, if a guy can beat you in a sprint by like fifty yards over the course of your six weeks of aggressive training. Okay, you're you're not going to come back and be able to overtake him in the in the sprint. That was yeah. I mean, I'm a big fan of the realism of the Rocky training regimes. You know, the regiments I should say, like the let me go to Siberia so I can train as a Russian and uh gopher runs in boots in the snow. That's yeah.
Speaker 2: I heard he's writing one more Rocky. He just finished his book, and I heard he's going to do one. I guess it's gonna be him dying. That'd be the perfect, the perfect ending after all these years, fifty years of Rocky. I just hope he calls me. I'll jump in irragant for four or five weeks. That was the most amazing time in my life. He's a smart guy, but he sounds a little different now he's eighty. You can hear it in his voice. I'm not saying it's wrong. Everybody gets older, but man, he was something for me. And when I hung out one of in ninety six, he took me to his house and said here's where I write, here's my room where I look the blood out of my veins, and I'm going I see a Rocky statue in a Rambo statue in your back yard. No other actor has two definitive characters. And why are you still working? Goes, No, I got much more to do, and I'm thinking I'd be done if I was.
Speaker 1: No, there was a major drop that last season A Tulsa King was not good. No, I mean that the prior seasons were excellent. I mean you could see a significant drop.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe he just didn't like the story that. Yeah, I don't know what the heck it was, but yeah, but you know, it's gotta be hard to make because you couldn't make a movie with realistic boxing scenes because the fact is that any one of those punches that they show in those fights in those Rocky movies would end any normal fight because it's a knockout punch. Yet there's fifty of them around making contact. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, he pulls his butt and during the day, the way he did the fight scenes, we were in Mandalay Bay and for the fight scene we came out there was an actual fight. HBO was airing a fight I forget who it was, and they had the HBO equipment, so it was really realistic. But they Rocky, I mean Sly and the other boxer, they hit each other, just not with the force we see in the ring, but he broke his fingy one guy broke his two toes from fighting. They get pretty rough and that's the daytime. After that he goes into being regular Rocky without the fight. So we'd spend like six hours in the ring, and then the other six hours would be you know, easier acting for him and you know, street stuff, house stuff. But the ring, they go, they go, they go at it quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe they go at it quite a bit. But the scenes themselves are just like the other night. Law and I watched the The Thriller in Manila, No, not that, No, the the Rumble in the Jungle, the the Ali beating George Foreman, and watch that fight if you haven't watched it in years, it's amazing. It's But what is amazing is that Foreman couldn't punch Forman didn't know how to throw a punch. Foreman got so it was like ninety something degrees with ninety something percent humidity, they're fighting in a fucking jungle. This guy's never had anybody take him out of like the third round. He's used to go out there, throw like ten punches, knock a guy on his ass, and it's over. Ali's you know, doing the ropid dope thing and running all over the ring and where is this guy out? And by the end his punches are like he's more grabbing at him, he's not really and and and and Ali you know, hits him with a great combination. Then finally a nasty rights right here and and puts him down. But there's not felt.
Speaker 2: Like a scarecrow. They looked crazy falling, his arms were flailing. But you know what's the price for that victory? If you ask me that that had a lot to do with Ali having the brain injuries that he that he succumbed to later in life because he took so many punches from Foreman, but at that point was probably the most powerful puncher in the history of I think.
Speaker 1: He took more from Fraser. I think the Fraser fights with a And and Ken Norton, he had nasty fights for Fraser had nasty fights with Ken Norton. He he really didn't get hit badly in that foremant. I mean Foreman was so exhausted so early that it was I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, body blows a lot of body bows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some body blows.
Speaker 2: But you know you can hit the liver, but I don't know how you toughen up your core like that and you get hit like a fucking mule kick to your liver and Ali's not going down. But you have Fraser Norton Foreman, Ernie Shavers. There was some big, heavy handed guys back then, and all he beat them all, No he didn't.
Speaker 1: He did, all right, dude, great hanging. Thank you. Folks. Don't know what happened to Kenny, but we will. We will make sure we tackle him and get him on here next week.
Speaker 2: She is probably have cheeseteak importance.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's what it is. Thanks folks, see it