Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed put down here on this solid graph, the answer screen. They're all round, Rise and break through.
Speaker 4: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host, as always, George Hobbs. We're recording on this beautiful morning on Wednesday, Journ eleventh, twenty twenty five. I hope this message finds everybody well and your week is off to a great start. Our guest joining us from North of the Border will be joining us in just a moment. Two quick notes before we get started. First and foremost, if you would like to join the podcast, like Joseph is this morning, please reach out to us. It is fe filesguest at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 4: It is f Isn't Frank is an Echo Files guest at gmail dot com. Check out our new website, won't you truthernet dot com Again? It's truet dot com And Without any further ado, we're just going to jump right into to today's conversation and our guest again joining us north of the border, is Joseph. Good morning, Joseph. How are you today, sir?
Speaker 1: I'm doing what you sell, George.
Speaker 4: Doing fantastic again. Thanks so much for your time, and let's kick things off with an introduction.
Speaker 1: Sounds great, Georgia. My name is Joseph. I'm fifty two years old, born and raised in Ottawa, father of three kids, and just just enjoying the time. You know, we're living in crazy times. It's an exciting time to be a lab right now and seeing what's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and what's interesting, Joseph is obviously there's a lot of things going on in the United States. It'll be interesting to see what happens between the time of our recording this nine am on a Wednesday morning and the time this is actually released. But you have quite the journey, you know, I guess close to thirty years. So why don't you go ahead and start us on that journey if you would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quickly, I came to know Jesus Christ in nineteen ninety nine. Jesus became real to me. He saved me, he redeemed me, and he set me apart, and he called me to do his works. And I'm blessed to call to be called a child of God today. And I think that's the position that all of us that are in Christ should own as children that we know the most high. And we were here to bear fruit. But my journey was from nineteen eighty eight to nineteen ninety nine, and I went through a and epiphany that's called it, epiphany that was very strong, where the blinders were removed and then could see the world for what it was. I could see the lies. I could see that the whole thing was a lie. We have been lied to you about who God is. We were lied to you about what Church is. We were lied to you about religion. We were lied to about the finances, the politicians, the movies, the music, the things we consume, the brands we buy. And I could see through all of it, just like that movie you talk about all the time on your podcast, is Belived. And never saw the movie before, so it's not it was not ingrained in my brain. Never saw the movie, and I just got the glasses on it. I could see the truth behind every message and this quite quite quite a time for me. It was great for the people around me, it wasn't so great because you're awake, you're starting to be awaken and you're starting to share this information and people think you're crazy, ager like, what's going on here? This epiphany during that time, it was about five day period in nineteen ninety eight where things were coming to me, and it was I got to say it was I was seeing into the spirit, not knowing what was what it was because I didn't know Jesus at that time. I didn't know about a spiritual battle. I didn't know about a spiritual realm. I didn't know about heaven and Hell. I was raped Catholic, so the Catholic Church really numbs you down in terms of the spiritual part of it. So the key things that were coming to me, what's frequencies was we're all connected? Was that I was waiting for a phone call. I was actually heading by the phone waiting for a call. I was I'm going to get called. I was telling this to my fiance at the time, I'm just waiting If she was like, what are you doing with the phone all the time? Is I'm just waiting for that call and then we'll be taken and I'm going to be taken also. It's all these things. It's very, very difficult to try to explain it. Sometimes we just got to just trust the messenger and the saying, you know what I saw things, and these messages of you know, the wild will be controlled with which is the will is not what it is. And there's another part too. My mind was always focusing the history is not what it's. What we're told in history is not what it is. So all this was very strong. I couldn't sleep for the week, led me to the hospital. Was in the hospital for three days, uh three days to nights unfirsting enough and then woke up like nothing happened during that time the hospital, still seeing visions, very strong visions. And that led me to the search of what happened, and it brought me to Christ. It brought me all the answers I was looking for was in the Bible. All the answers came full circle through the word of God. Gave my life to Christ, and that that moment on when the Bible says, or whoever is inquired, Jesus is the new creation, the all that's gone in us come. That happened over instantly. When I gave my heart to Christ, everything changed, new language, new habits, is a joy unspeakable. And my first calling ap to die was I need to tell everyone about this. I somehow was the last man standing thing. Everybody was waiting for me to get on board here. But it turned out it wasn't the case. Everybody was very objective, very negative towards my son in love for Christ. But anyways, here I am in twenty fourteen. Well before that, given my English is my second language, George, so I'm gonna sometimes search my word. You're doing awesome, Okay, great, So through that. So having the blinders remove, everything's a lie and you can see through it. But it's an interesting thing because when it comes to where we live, never connecting to Dodge until about twenty fourteen, started to travel a lot and start asking questions, and it brought me to a full understanding that, you know, the earth is not a ball, and it's not spinning in a void, and God is literally on top of us. You know. I would hear preachings and and and and and sermons about you know, the first, second and third Heaven and how the second Coming of Christ will happen. I've heard preachers say it's going to be a twenty four hour event. As the earth turns that way, crisis coming, everybody's gonna see it. It's gonna be a twenty four hour event. I'm like, it makes no sense. The Bible says every I shall see Him. How is that going to happen on the ball. So asking these critical questions led me to understand, I don't think we're living on a spinning ball here. And the progression of it was crazy, it was great. And now we have this community here that so many people were awakened to the same thing. To me, one thing, George, is I got to thank you for everything you're doing right now. I think it's anointed. I think it's spirit field. I think it is it's church. You know. I listened to all your podcasts. I listened to all the guests that you have and I've learned so much And and just a shout out to all the guests have been on the show before before myself. You have done. These people have brought so much of truth, so much of inspiration, so much of Godliness into the community where you know what this is real?
Speaker 4: Amen, and thank you for the kind words, and certainly a big tip of the cap to everyone who's come before you, when you know had the courage to come on this platform and share their journey with the masses as well. It has encouraged so many people to say, well, if these folks can do it, then I can certainly, you know, speak openly about biblical cosmology as well. A couple of notes about some things you mentioned, and something that is I think a little deeper than what many people realize is when you talked about they live and being able to when the veil falls from man's eyes, to be being able to see things. So many logos within corporate America are satanic and a prime example is Monster Energy Drink which has the six sixty six logo and Hebrew and there's you know that get meant that gets mentioned a lot, but what they don't take that next step and realize if if you don't think there's more to that than just a logo and a sign. If you think about it, Monsters impact on health, it's called monster. It causes heart palpitations, in arrhythmia, anxiety, insomnia, dental problems, dehydration. So you know, we champion this stuff. And this is a prime example of something that when you step into the secular world, you have to have your your your glasses on because it's it's right before your eyes. And and when this knowledge comes upon you, it's your responsibility to share it with others and warn them and listen. You can't force others to to, you know, to drink the water you provide them. But at least we have to, you know, we're told it's our responsibility. A like you said, our primary mission is to share the gospel of Jesus Christ, but all the other things that come with it, these secular warnings and and things that can impact our lives. So we should share with others as well. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 1: Talking about logos, and that was the key thing, you know, And during that time of that epiphany, I was scanning my home during that event, and I could see the logos and I radily threw everything out. And it's uh like, for example, you know, you take a look at any any any brands that have a star on it. To me, that's the company or corporation, corporation that's sold out to the devil. You know, why do they have a star on a Heineken beer. Why do they have a star on time pulled the Green Old Water? Why did they have a star on all these labels Starbucks, Star Stars, Star Stars. They used the star of the pentagram. There's no reason that all leave companies have the same logos or the same symbol. There is a reason for it.
Speaker 4: That makes sense, George, Yeah, it makes perfect sense. And that's a great point, and that I wanted to also mention not to run astray from logos. But while I'm still thinking about it, you had mentioned, you had mentioned that when you first came upon the knowledge of Jesus, you felt compelled to share it. And isn't it interesting that you got kind of the same reaction sharing the Gospel of Jesus as we do when we try to share biblical cosmology.
Speaker 1: And it's it's and it's it's the same.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I went through to for example, after I came to know the truth of Christ, I was called to to I get six our five siblings from I'm a family at six and my first mission, that's called it mission whatever, it was to meet with them one on one and to share them my testimony. And some of them received it and some of them was nashing. They were nashing, like the head spinning like. It was like, what the heck's going on here? I was never anticipating this type of reaction. But you know, as we progress in our walking, our journey, it's you know, our journey with Christ. It's not a it's not an easy one. It's impossible actually, because we are weak and we are in the flesh still, and the flesh wrestles against against the spirit all the time. It's contrary. So so you know, so when you come to realize where you want to talk about, you know, they we're not on the spinning ball. And you start sharing that message within the people of Christ and they have the same reaction. You know, I'm sharing this with some people that are close to me, that serve Christ for a long time, and you start talking about biblicult cosmology, to start talking about Genesis one, and you go into all the verses and there's plenty of them, and they kick you on their house. They have a strange reaction. It is crazy. Just to let you know how deep the indoctrination is. And it starts from childhood. It starts from birth, you know, especially here in the West, Uh, you know, you've got a toddler in their crib and they've got a globe solar system twirling around their their heads in their cribs, and it starts and it starts, and it's a programming program me, and yeah, so it's we we we just need to be a bit more understanding of that and compassionate and and continue to plant seeds or breadcrumbs like you would say, and hopefully they'll come to a point where they'll start researching, because there's great content out there if they search in the right place. And I always mentioned to them, never sure won't search it on Google. If you're going to search this, don't search it on Google. And this was one of the motivations of why I wanted to come on your show, George, is to be able to have to share with some people. You know, this is real. There's just not only me that thinking this way. There's a I think that the metrics was percent of Americas believes that the Earth is swat and some another percentage there on the on the fence on it. There's a lot of people. There's there's huge numbers and people are being awakened all the same time for a reason which leads to thought, just to let you know, And a lot of times I would call, well, this is not a falivation issue. Well it sure helps, Yeah, it sure helps. It is a tool that we use to be able to you know, they're lying about this, Why they're lying about this, to keep your eyes focus on something else.
Speaker 4: But God, yep.
Speaker 1: And and yeah it's braidy times, George, it's pretty interesting times, it is.
Speaker 4: And all of this is meant to trivialize God's creation, and again it's it's another misinterpretation. It's another uh, you know spell if you will, and you know the magic with a K and all of these things are intended to cause or influence, you know, a course of events or beliefs. And that's why once you kind of wake up, you can't unsee these things, and you are able to kind of unlearn and reprogram how the world is. It is really how it operates. And when you think about it, I mean, when you're born again, if you were born and just dropped off on an island, you would never think in a million years that you lived on a ball. So that goes to speak of the great psychological effort that they put into making you believe even though you can't feel, even though you know water doesn't bend, You know that that rivers can't flow upstream up a hill, right, But they coerce you to believe all of that. Not only that, but if you believe against it, that you're just a nutshob. You're crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's hate speech, you know, especially here in Ottawa. Ottawa is I love Ottawa. It's a beautiful city. The location is fantastic, in between Toronto and Montreal and an hour south here in New York State. So so I think if I would take get in my car right now, i'd be a knocking on your door in eight hours. So it's a great location just around all these cities. But it's woken how do you call that again? The woke movement as has taken over the city.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you would google the Ottawa city logo, you'll see it's six sixty six. You know, you got the o and you got three three things that'd be the sixth The city has sold out?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I never knew that, you see it? Yes, I do. And it's kind of like the Build Back Better or or the Chrome almost like the BBB. The chrome logo yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Wow. So this is a city that's sold out. Many different corporation has installed themselves here in the city. A lot of tech. This this this back in the in the nineties, we high tech came to Ottawa planting themselves here and we know technology today is it is great, but we know it's a vehicle where the enemy uses and uh control the minds. Another thing I found the epifany is is that we will we will all be stuck in our TVs and we are ye. This back then in into ninety eight, we didn't have the camminology we have today, and that was one thing I was telling people, We're gonna be stuck in TV's whatever. I feel what I had in the epiphany was like a prophetic vision of the future before I came to know Jesus. So that way, when I came to know Jesus, I knew it was real because everything connected. All my questions were answered full circle. So you take a look at the Autawa symbol. You've got, You've got the adult industry have their their their main office in Ottawa. Like so many different corporations are coming to the city. The corporate world is taking over small businesses. So they have complete control. Keep in mind, you know it's not about the God is above all things, and the devil's is a deceiver and that thief and a liar, right so, and he's here to destroy and he's also copycatting God. He's hijacked everything that is good and inverted and the inversions. You know, if I tell a Christian brother, yeah, let's do it an herbal and herbal solution to help your cold, He's gonna call me, are you a witch or something like that. Now, this God has provided us with everything we need on this earth to take care of us. He's like, I don't wear sunscreen? Why? Because why would God put something in the sky that's going to hurt his creation? Hey man, everything else feeds from it, Everything else feeds from it. I haven't worn sunglasses in years because I know this. It's important to get that light in my eyes. It's important to get into my body. You could absorb the light like you would do water, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And you know, if anybody takes just a little bit of time, there was a bunch I think this reason is twenty twenty one A Johnson had to recall five aerosol you know, used to have the spray that the sunscreens spray because they were recalled for having I know, I'm going to say this wrong oxy benzone or something like that in it. And everything again that everything that is under the guys of good is bad. The sun is bad, but the spray is good. And then you see people get melanoma and they blame it on the sun. And if you think about that, think about those words. And we talk about spells, blame it on the sun. Think about those words.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: It's got a very deep meaning to it. Right, everything is inverted. And the other thing I wanted to mention was sometimes we can I'm trying to word this correctly. Sometimes things like the US Constitution or you guys, I'm sure have some type of constitution in Canada. I'm not completely up to par with it. But sometimes I think we go to protected those things more than we protect the word of God. For instance, you had mentioned that porn hub is based in Ottawa, and so in America pornography is protected under the First Amendment. So that's again the things that we see is good. Anytime there's something that crosses God's law, it's our duty and it's our responsibility to stand up to it. So you know, you'll hear people say, well, nothing's perfect and politics this and that. No, that is evil. That is the root of evil. You know, during the Southern Baptist Convention, they were putting out numbers and something to the effect of sixty percent of all men who attend church look at porn. How destructive that is, yet it's protected by our government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, it is, it is. It is disturbing and concerning and and yeah wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I also wanted to mention that I found it amazing that basically you came to flat Earth without a bunch of YouTube videos, books or things of that nature. I mean, obviously at the point you realized that you probably started searching and looking out for it. But was it twenty fourteen when you kind of first came upon flat earth?
Speaker 1: Twenty fourteen was yeah, absolutely, it was the It was the beginning of the big questions. And I believe, well, I don't believe, I do know what brought me to this truth or to understand this truth is just our own common observation. The way you feel, the way you see. You know, I was flying to South America from Toronto to Santiago, Chile, and you're on the forty fifth parallel nor going to the thirty third south. And I was excited. I was excited to feel because you're just a thousandears just as under as Australia that parallel, and I just I couldn't wait to feel what I would feel, you know, the difference of being upside down and question that. And it was my first long flight and going from the north to the south. So I'm like a kid in a candy store and I'm at the window seat, I'm looking at I'm looking outside the window the whole time it's a ten hour flight. I'm not taking a nap, I'm not sleeping, I'm not you know, I'm not watching movies. I'm looking out. And the whole time it was a fly, I could be the horizon never curved, there was no curvature, there's nothing, there's nothing. So trigger happy on my phone taking pictures of everything. And then it's a long flight, and then I'm questioning, just you know, I have to travel within the country and try to short flights to New York City and stuff like that, but this was my longest life. Why did these things have to be so uncomfortable. Can't they just make them plane of like ten feet look wider and ten feet longer, so that way we could have some room and more comfortable. But the whole one, you start thinking about it, the whole aviation process makes you uncomfortable all the time. So that way you're not focused on other things. You know, you're not comfortable to be sitting like it's fitting and maybe checking the views like I want to be checking the views. I want to see the Andes Mountains. I want to see the ocean, and I want to see all these things, and I want to feel. I want to feel being upside down. And I got there and I feel I felt fantastic, look as thought as could be. And another another thing that really questioning, I was questioning a lot is the sun ninety three million miles away? Where's the tool? I want to see the tool? How did they measure that? I want to see that laser. I want to see that tool. And how does this sun? That light travel through darkness and there's you can't see the light and then just for some reason just glows on this earth. You know, they've got the questions they found Philly. It's true uh, where's the light? And out of space? Where's the light on the moon or the land alo of it? You know, you start thinking about NASA flying to the moon or flying out of space. They're going into unknown territory. Where's the equipment just in case you get attacked? Where are the guns? Yep? Look at the cast. Look at the cast of actors in those still they look like out of shape people. You wouldn't you would never think you would You think g I Jo would be on that, on that massa, on that NASA uh uh flight. See what I'm saying. You look at the cast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, many friend flipping microphones.
Speaker 1: They're flipping microphones. This is what we were spending seventy million dollars per day for you to show me how to flip a or how bubbles of water, bubbles of water. Look at this baseball. They're dumbing us down, indeed, and very afraid. Look you just look at the just look at the cat. Think about that. You start thinking about the cast of path of features and people on it. You know, what kind of training do they have they're going to on on unclean territory. Who's up there? They're telling they're the alien? What happens to the aliens that packed them when they're in outer space? Where are the guns on that ship? Where the where you see what I'm saying? Where does that make sense to you? Doing?
Speaker 4: It makes perfect sense? And it's it's not a coincidence that the first three men that quote unquote went to the moon got their little you know spot on the Hollywood Walk of Fame where all the actors are you know included, and that's what they are, their actors. And again we can debate whether or not they knew from the get go or kind of like that movie in the seventies where they basically were told as they were entering the capsule that hey, you know this isn't really you're not going to the moon, right, So we can argue that and what an unfair burden it was to be placed on these people, Right, if your family was threatened, what are you going to do? Because again I think Neil Armstrong is the perfect example of this. But have they been doing that for the last fifty years?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: Mk Ultra? Do they write how does this election work? I do believe these people that are put on the world stage, from Sirhan Sirhan to the guy who shot John Lennin to I mean, you name it. I think they have to fit a certain profile, right at some point that they're identified as easily manipulated and controlled. And I think it's the exact same thing with these folks who play the role of astronauts. They believe in their hearts, maybe through manipulation, that they are doing this for the greater good. Right, I truly believe that they think that they're doing that for the greater good, but they don't understand the irreparable damage they're doing by making people believe that we live in this endless realm of space that we're moving at four hundred thousand. This is just such a blatant lie. And to think that we start our children out in life with two lies. Number one, that Santa, which is an anagram of Satan. You know, twenty four hours goes around the globe to deliver presents, and and the globe itself, that that's the world we live in.
Speaker 1: And I was saying, you know, I think this. You've got over two hundred shows, and many of your guests you've talked about it, so many of these things that you know, and but it's for the ones that are not convinced of this truth. And and that's the reason why I'm talking this way, so for them to ask these type of questions. If you're searching in your curious uh, and how does it change your mind? That does it change your life? It changes everything? And especially if you're a child of God, you cannot even imagine, you know this, how it change just the way you read scripture and how you approach the Father. You know that when you're looking up into the blue in God's blue room, you know he's right there above us. You know, No, we don't know everything because we are we need to really humility and humble ourselves to say, you know, I'm creative, I'm not the creator. And sometimes in our own ego and arrogant sometimes we think we have it all figured out. But sometimes we just got to let the unexplainable have its way and allow the mysteries of Christ have its way in your heart and soul, so that way He will give you the wisdom. He will give you the knowledge. All wisdom and not come from the Father, doesn't come from this world. You know. The devil rules the world. He hates God. He's certainly not going to like his creation. He's going to do everything he can to put blockers so that way he did not see the truth. And this ball is spinning ball is a blocker. We in the past two two or three years with all this pride stuff and the transgender movement, that's all that we're talking a lot about blockers and stuff like that. Other there's lots of blockers. And the globe is a blocker to your spiritual identity because when you trying to mix what NASA is teaching or what the world is teaching in terms of this creation, and you try to mix with it what it makes no sense. And I could understand why it may need some some true pursuite. Some people walk away from the face or walk away because it makes no sense. Genesis one doesn't make sense with it's spinning ball just doesn't. This doesn't add up, and then that doesn't add up. You know, you talk to look at take a look at the numbers. Always the repetition of the sixty six sixth numbers. There's no coincidences, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: And you know you mentioned blockers right. If you put you know, you know, blockers transgender, you get puberty blockers. If you put in sun blockers, you know, it comes up sunscreen and we just we're talking about sunscreen, and you know, I think there's some people who aren't quite aware of the nefarious nature of the the camtrails in the spring of the sky. Some people think it is to actually put you know, barium and aluminum, which is certainly part of it, be a a l right, but it is also to keep the sun away from us, to keep us unhealthy, and to try to disconnect us from God. I fully believe that that's what they're trying to.
Speaker 1: Do, absolutely, because I think with the cantwef subject too is I think also there they're hiding. They're hiding the lights, they're hiding. If you're I'm telling you, if somebody starts with see I always looking at the stars all the time. This is one of the things that made no sense. I start to look at the moon, start to look at the fun try to make sense of it all with the stuzz always the things every night, it's always starting to cheat the sun and the moon in the same picture. We're starting to see the moon in the daytime and you're starting asking those questions, how is this possible? If we're on the spinning ball. You start asking that question, is there's a steering inside of you. You'll get there, just like the steering of the steering of understanding what happens after we die? Where am I going after we die? These questions hear you towards the truth and the enemy that because it's the battle of the soul. You know, there's something powerful about the soul of man that God chose to leave heaven to come to this earth as Jesus and die for us, for us to have that way back to him, there's got to be something about us that was we're dying for. And this is something that's not preached enough. We preach about this in nature. And another thing that we you know, especially here in my experience with church and different churches, is that you tend to keep the congregation in there's in nature by you know, undeservingly deserved it, and we do. You know, we're saved by graves and there's nothing I did to earn it. It's on American favor. I don't know if that makes any sense to you, John George.
Speaker 4: No, it makes perfect sense. And you really hit on something when you were talking about again what it means to spray chemtrails. And you know a lot of this, I don't know how much you've looked into it is DARPA And there's even been stories as recently is last month interesting article by Medea Gear talking about that there was a US bioweapons insider, a whistleblower confirmed that they were trying to delete And again I don't buy into all of these things how they're they're they're stated. I think they have a greater meaning to it. I know they call it the god gene. Yes, that was something that was talked about a lot during COVID, that the the Mr and a jab was taking out the god gene. There was a somebody had posted something that went viral, some type of speech in Harvard or something that kind of touched on it as well. But it should be known that these people who have all the money in the world, listen, if there was no God, no Satan, they would take their money and they would go to a beach and they'd live out the rest of their lives. But they've signed they work for Satan, and their job, as long as they're going to keep their wealth, their duty is to right to get as many people away from God as possible. Now, I think they're they're coming to a point Joseph, that I think they're trying to do all these things to force And I'm telling you this is what they're thinking. There's a lot of interesting articles written about this. That they're doing all of these crazy things is to try to force the return of Christ. Is that something you've heard about.
Speaker 1: I have not heard of that. I've not heard of that. But I think they do know something. They they I think in the spiritual world and in the spiritual realm, the battle of good and evil, there's there's suff abbing and and and I think in Matt Tew two, I think you know we're talking. I know I've heard so many of your guest talking about it. Are we in the Devil's little season or right? Or are we pre tribe or the rapture? Is it real or not? I believe we're living in Matt Tew twenty four. I think Matt Tew twenty four is the the prophecy of Jesus Christ telling his disciples of how it's going to be in the last days. And and if you I read it this morning before I came on here to to have more clarity of it, and and and and you read that chapter and you're seeing what's going on in the world. Those there's pretty pretty tangible proof that we're living in those times where you know the rumors of wars and wars, there's there's lovers of them men. We you take a look at just the selfie movements, you know there'll be the lover of men, will be lovers of themselves. And there's been so much recorded about nothing these days that people have documented nothing. People are selfie, selfie, selfie and selfi. You go to a park, to an amusement park, you go anywhere in public, you're getting keep over their phones and taking selfies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and that that's all that also self world.
Speaker 1: We're living in a self world. Self serve. You go to the grocery store and you know you got self checkout self self self yep.
Speaker 4: And that falls into the category of pride as well. Absolutely, it truly does. And you know what is that whole Yeah, no, I'm sorry, but you had said that in Matthew twenty four to six that says you will hear war, you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. But in two verses before that, it says Jesus answered, watch out that no one deceives you. Yes, he's letting people know that that you are actively being deceived, right, and that's that is something. Again, Satan can't create anything, but he can surely deceive you.
Speaker 1: Yes, you need the Father of life. Jesus claim that, And yeah, absolutely, one hundred percent. I don't know for you, George, but for me, I got a pretty busy lifestyle. And the days are just flying by, like flying by in a way that I've never experienced in my life. And it's not only for me, it's for my children too. My talk I have these conversations with my three children, which I talk about this with them all the time, and they're on board and it's for their journey to rediscover it all and and I just like to be there as a guide. But they're feeling the same way. It's like the days are going by like crazy, Like it's right now at ten o'clock Eastern time, it's well, you know it, we'll be having dinner. You know, it is crazy where time goes. And in Matthew twenty four talked about the days will be shortened for our sake. Also we're June. For we're June ninety eleven. We feel like yesterday we celebrated New Year's Day.
Speaker 4: That's right, verse twenty two. If those days had not been cut short, no one will survive. But the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. And it talks about if you fast forward to verse twenty nine, it says the sun will be darkened.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's interesting as truth seekers. And I was very guilty of this earlier in my truth and career, if you will. But when I'd look for answers to things, I'd look on websites, I'd look in you know, YouTube video, and I'd have a Bible sitting right next to me, and I'd look everywhere but there. And now, as as you evolve and realize that you know, the truth is right there, it's right there in the.
Speaker 1: Bible, and and I think this is where Daniel twelve, there will be an increase of knowledge, like there's no reason why I should have It's it's sometimes it's difficult to be able to communicate what what what is shown to us through through scripture or through the spirit, and it's cut sometimes to express it. But the increase of knowledge, the way I understand more than ever. There's no reasons for me to be like when Jesus he's going to qualify the unqualified. He's doing that as we speak. I trust, I trust, and I trust. I have been saying this for about two or three years now, and I said, we're walking into a season where God is resisting the proud and we're walking in those signs, these bird pains, this climate change hoax. If because man is trying to or man, I should say, the devil, he doesn't want to tell people these are the signs of hapveit. This is the signs of God. God is talking to you through these signs, the weather patterns, the You know, when you read the Book of Enoch, there's a part in the Book of Enoch that talks about how the sun and the moon and the luminaries are managed. It talks about how the winds are managed. This is not man controlling the weather. This is them creating an illusion that they are creating. They're controlling the weather so that way we put our eyes on men, we're not putting our eyes on God. You quote Songs one eighteen eight all the time in an adverse. I quote all the time, not to trust in men. We're told right in the center you search one eighteen eight. You know there's some articles I say had that's the center verse of the Bible. There's one thousand, one hundred and eighty eight chapters in the Bible, and the center versus Psalms one eighteen eight. The shorter chapter in the Bible is one seventeen in longest is one nineteen. I believe. So how can man or orches straight these these scriptures? No one only got himself to do this.
Speaker 4: Amen. Yeah, it's interesting that you had mentioned about climate change because our friends ken Hammond friends at the Answers in Genesis, they just mentioned yesterday that climate and weather are out of man's control, right and all there are things that they put out are such spot on the Earth is only sixty five hundred years old, evolution does not is not compatible with the Book of Genesis. And then like right after that, a flat earth has been disproved by observational science. It's like, how can you not see this? I just want to get on a plane and fly down to Kentucky and walk into Kenham's office and man, you're you're so close. How can you not see this?
Speaker 1: I think this awakening of Why is it important? Well, because this is our father's creation, and obviously we will stand up. We will, we will speak. It's important he created it. You dumb itwn or not dumb it down, but bring it to your own home, in your own family. If the neighbor flanders the father of that your your house, aren't the kids going to rise up? Yeah? Aren't the kids going to rise up to defend the honor of the father. Absolutely? Well, this is why it's important, George. It's important that we stand up and speak the truth with love. Yes, speak the truth with love when people tell me for me because of my progression, my progressive are waking into the flat earth for me, And don't talk to people about this like this doesn't makes sense. Look at boats, look at the tea level, look at start talking about outer space? Where is outer space? What is that? Where's God? How come we don't feel the How come we don't feel the spin? How don't we feel the wind of the spin? How we're moving on? There's three speeds. There's a speed on itself, twenty four hours. That's a fast print of events. Twenty four hours is a full spin on itself. We're seeing the same stars, and then we're moving forward around the sun, and then we're projecting forward. Yep. Just think about your imagination. This is a gift of God. Your imagination is a gift of God. Do people imagine if you imagine flying up to the blue, what do you see? You'll never see the ball. You'll never see a spinning ball, because it's not in you. It's not your man. You can never imagine it. You would ask anyone that they'll do. Put yourself in that imagination state. What do you see? Fly up into the sky? What do you see? Just see flat? Yep, because that's what we're living in. A few years ago, I was killing a friend. It's just, you know what. I woke up one morning and I'm looking at myself in the mirror and I look at my eyes and I got blue eyes, like it's clear, and I'm looking into my eyes and like the truth is in our eyes. The truth is in our eyes. And I was sharing with people. Is from some friends of mine that are open to this conversation. I said, you know what, it's right there in our eyes. We've got the whole thing in our eyes. We've got the pupil which is the black rock the center, and then you've got the rest. Look at it. And for the past two years you're seeing this type of these type of memes on social media, the eyes and the flat Earth. Have you ever seen these memes?
Speaker 4: I sure have. Yeah, the the actual whatever exterior part of the eye looks like the firmament.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, it's right there in your eyes, and it's so obvious.
Speaker 4: And I already have a link. I'll put it in the show notes so people can check it out if they haven't seen it before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see them, you know. He compared to a biblical cosmology of how you know, you see the dome and you see the earth, and you see the underworld or the show, and you know it just it's just it's just right there, all of creation, the clears of magnificence. And I forget how the verse goes, but all of creation clears him.
Speaker 4: His fingerprint is on everything, Isn't it funny?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: The firmament over the eyeball.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all of these things us. And there's also memes out there that show many pieces of fruit and vegetables that look like our internal organs. I don't know if you've seen that before, Like walnuts are good for the brain, and they look like a brain, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're not wonderful. I think it's so exciting that we could see these things. Yeah, and so you know, and when we're just so excited, I just want everyone to know these troops. You know. It's it's yeah, it's like I'm saying, we're created, and he's a creator and and and he just he just gives us so much to be joyful for, you know, his joy completes us. And and to know that all this shall pass. God is above all. There's nothing opposite God. The enemy has no old on us. And the best is you have to come. You know. I know there's troubles in this world. I have compassion towards the suffering that people are are living. But I believe that suffering leads to Christ. I believe that suffering will lead that heart to cry out to God. And I think in Ottawa or in Canada, you talked about this before. The made service that they offer for people is another another trick of the devil that's killed people before their time. So they don't suffer, so that way they don't cry out to God, so that way they're in eternal jeopardy.
Speaker 4: I'm really you know what I refer to you, Yeah, thought about I'm so glad you brought that up, because yeah, I brought it up on my fact Hunter podcast three weeks ago because it just passed in Delaware last month, and I got dozens of email, believe it or not, mostly from Canada, a few from the States, and a few from Europe where that one and again I'm gonna keep it very vague because these were very personal messages. But this young lady's father was told he had like three months to live, and they offered him the pills and he ended up living six years. And these are the stories that you don't hear because evil doesn't come out as a big, eldly monster. It always comes under the guise of good and compassionate. And you know, now, as I mentioned, made this assisted suicide program in Canada is like the fifth leading cause of death in Canada. It is it is, it is.
Speaker 1: It is a demonic ritual, and it's it's it's a good. A childod friend of mine packed away forty eight years old and I went to a wake and I found out of the way that he used the service. I'm like this, If I would have known that, I would not have have went. But just the atmosphere, not wake, but so so inhumane. I cannot explain to you, George, what I felt in that place. There was no mourning. There was no mourning. There's nobody crying. This man's forty eight years old, nobody. It is just so so in you mean, no, there's no it's it's just uh. We all have struggles, and the struggles make you stronger, and that struggle brings you to that to that call for help. And these these ones are manipulating and believing they're doing something good. You've got them may professor telling you to do this. And of course some people will believe that they're vulnerable, they're weak, they're desperad and they'll take that pill. With our being prepared for eternity, this life is just but a vapor and eternity will be for a long time. We don't know all the details. And God is nurseful. Well, we've all had struggles on people, financial struggles, and that's financial struggles leads you to that call for help. Some people's health issues and it will lead you to that call for help. Some people it's relationship struggles, and it will call you the help. You'll may not call to God calling to me.
Speaker 4: You know that's right, amen. And the struggle is what brings so many people to God. And it was the same for me. Because you think about it, like they say, there's no atheists in foxholes and prisons. But take that a little deeper. What does that mean. It means people when they're comfortable may not look for God in the same way if people who are desperate will. Right. I'm reading John MacArthur's book right now, Can God Bless America? And he puts it very bluntly that in many cases we only look to God during times of trouble, and that you know we we should. You know our mission is twofold again. It's to share the Gospel and create disciples, whether times are good or times are bad. But we know through the Bible that there's going to be difficult times and if you follow Christ, you're going to be persecuted. So my my thing, what I post to people now is if you're too comfortable, are you really pushing the Gospel of Jesus because you have this knowledge, whether it's flat earth whether it's vaccines, whether it's again, Jesus, if you're not sharing this knowledge, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Hundred persent and and and keep in mind when I'm going back to the I'll go back to that made that story. Is that is that these people are using the maser that made the main option. But they don't know Jesus. You know, they don't know the truth. And that's the dangerous right for you and I. We are stilled. Were set up. We we we we have come to the family and our job are are you know, the disciples ask Jesus what do What's the work of God? And Jesus says, it's to believe on the one that he said. We we our job is to believe on the one he said. So we go out there believing on the one that he sent. And it's to share that knowledge and to share that truth and share our testimony, to share these these these But it's the ones that are using this service, this this and I shouldn't even say that word service. I apologize to that, but this this thing and they don't know Christ. So they're going to take the pill thinking because the guys is a doctor, trusting the doctor and they're doing this without knowing the truth.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, absolutely, And I can assure you it is a very long, detailed checklist saying that before you take those pills, you have to there's questionnaire right and you have to click it twice. Nobody has talked you into this. You're doing this under your free will. Uh, you have that you know your illness is irreparable. But nowhere on that questionnaire does it ask do you know Jesus Christ. I can assure you that exactly.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's it's a sellout. It's to set out to you know, I'm going to sell my soul to It is deception beyond measure, you know. And yeah, it's it's it's I want to share my experience with that with you, George, because I know you've talked about it on your other podcast and and it is nothing you know, there's nothing good about it, and it's it is just pure evil. Yeah, And this is the world we're living in. It. I cannot imagine another generation under this, this government, under this these world leaders. I just cannot imagine. So this is why I'm so convinced that we living in that time. According to Matthew twenty four and increase of knowledge we're seeing in people and unusual suspect suspecting people coming to know Christ, people coming to know the flat Earth. I don't even like to use the label of flat earth. I don't believe that we use that label for each other. I think this is the world that created this flat earth society, so we're identifyed with that that I think. I like when you talk about true Earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree. Yeah, at some point we're going to have to Yeah, at some point as a group, I think we do need to wholesale walk away from the term flat earth. Because if you go to again, if you approach somebody to Walmart parking lot and say, hey, what are your thoughts on flat Earth? You're going to get an eye roll out of ninety percent of the people and they're going to walk away. However, if you said to them, what are your thoughts on true Earth, and you know exactly what, ninety percent are going to say, well, what's that? And then if you explain it without even using the words flat earth, you're going to get more of a They're going to be more receptive than if you just said, hey, you know the flat Earth, because that is how they're programmed. That's how their program to react when they hear those two words. And if you don't believe in spells right or spelling, say certain words to people like flat earth and see how they react.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah they didn't. It's quite a reaction, I tell you. Going back to we had we had those astronauts or not astronauts that were stuck in space for like nine months. Yeah, remember absolutely, and look at this deception you've got. I think the man was called his name was Butch something was it Butch?
Speaker 4: I believe, so I'll have to double check.
Speaker 1: So so don't you find that interesting? Its first message when he came back to Earth was preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ's nobody mentioned that, Yeah, there's gonna be there's the afternaut talking about Christ when he came back. He was preaching the gospel, saying that yeah, yeah, there's a there's gonna be a video out there that he when he on his return, him and and the woman he is. One of his first interviews with him proclaiming Jesus Christ in preaching the gospel and saying how how he was blessed to be able to see his creation from from outer space and seeing yeah, you we searched that video. Uh, when he came back, he's preaching the gospel. And when I was watching it, I'm like, wow, you you never saw that.
Speaker 4: I I think I've seen him on interviews, one or two interviews, but I don't watch TV, and I know that. You know what I always found interesting? Do you know how long they were stuck in space?
Speaker 1: For? Nine months? Eleven days?
Speaker 4: It was nine months. I don't know if it was nine to eleven, but it was definitely nine months. And I just found that that they always mock you know the term for birth, nine months and then you know they were birth to return home from their star liner spacecraft. Yes, I always find things that are a mockery. And again, on this world stage, we have good guys and bad guys. They if we were just fed nothing but bad guys, we would eventually revolt. So that's why they feed us good guys and bad guys. And again, I don't know. Maybe this guy again Iss is not traveling seventeen thousand, five hundred miles an hour. Is again I don't know. And that's I got a lot of emails about that guy. So I got a lot of emails about that, which William's guy. They say, now, how can you how can you say they're at this flight? This guy is a professing Christian. I said, I don't know the man. I'm not saying I know his heart, but I don't know the man. What am I supposed to say?
Speaker 1: So the reason why I brought him up is that you've got a man. Obviously, if you're doing all this stuff underwater somewhere in the States, and then you're pretending that you're in outer space, and then you come back and one of the first messages is proclaiming Jesus Christ, how does that deceive the masters? How does that deceive the massive and defense where yeah, like Paul would say, as long as Jesus it's preached, which is great, he's preaching, but it's it's still a half truth because now, because how can I say this is is that people waking up to that flat Earth is so it's rapid, it's it's fast, and this is the they need to protect this line and hence the reason why I believe Ellen Musk is in the skin of things to be the whistleblower. I mean, we started We're starting to see that the Space space X is their backup to expose NASA if ever they need to, because Space Fix never never, never went out a stray. Yet I think they're always they're always, they're always, they're always breaking down before it hits the firmament or hits the firmament. Yeah, and I'll tell you some of them into play to be a whistle blower to all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Some of his videos are pretty sketchy, very.
Speaker 1: Sketchy, and you use in the past week, all we see here in Canada is is to showed between Musk and Trump. It's already started the division after what but we know that it's all planned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess today they shook hands and then they're they're making up. Elon came out this morning and said, I may have I regret the things that I said last week. So drama, But the question is what were they trying to take people's attention from.
Speaker 5: There's always meaning to these actions. There's a distraction, yes, always hm. Oh, but he's rather he's rather hold up on It's just I suppose nobody has ever talked about the TV series called Lost l O S T.
Speaker 4: I think one.
Speaker 1: Person mentioned it, and and and and I've watched that, like I'm I don't watch you, I don't hate I don't even have TV service here. I stopped watching TV all completely. But when I did watch TV, I was very selective. But Lost was a great one. Lost was the hidden messages and what the island is all about. I believe they're exposing North Pole and they were exposing you know, flat Earth also, and there's so many subliminal messaging about the truth in that TV series. There's even a ship in one of the episodes, they find this old record, this ship wreckage, and it was called black Lock. Really is that a coincident? Yep? Called black Rock? And it's an island that you cannot get to. It's an island that was just it's just that it can't get off and that's a special way to get there. And we talked about Antarcta all the time, but we never talked about We seldom talk about the Arctic Circle. What's up there? M hm. You know, you start looking at Old Matt and you're seeing, you know, is there where where the guard and if Heaton is and all that stuff, and there's there's something there on this island. This lost island that they find, there's people living on there. They seemed to not die, they seem to have been there forever. And there's a polar bear. There's all these themes that it's just so mysterious and so good, and there's somebody is from the truth community or think that the that that know that the Earth is flat is it is a flat Earth message I just saw. I just there have to find good TV shows because all that took the work program, you right, So this one was an interesting one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll have to go back and check that one out for sure.
Speaker 1: It's like the movie The Matrix or there's a few other ones. And I like to the Game with Michael Douglas. That was, Yeah, that was a good one, The Game, The Devil's Advocate. I feel in the late nineties there was a lot of that type of movies. Yeah, that that we're talking about in the Spiritual Awakening or something.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of that was due was their disclosure before nine to eleven. That's how they looked at it. Even as late as April that that that one TV show on Fox that they pulled where that that plane was heading into that tower, that office tower, that aired in April of two thousand and one, and then also in April two thousand and one. You don't what movie premiered in the United States? Which one Pearl Harbor? Oh wow, okay, the one with Ben Fleck and everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, I remember that one.
Speaker 4: Yes, So I think a lot of that was his disclosure and those who had the the veils removed from their eyes could see. And I do think we are we're approaching another type of event like that as well, I really do. It came out May twenty fifth, two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: Actually it's up to it's it's tough not to see these things, and and and then it's just so easy to see through it. And even though you don't see it all at the same time, it will come. Sometimes it won't be that same day, maybe it'll be a week, maybe six months later, but it will connect yet again, I think, like, for example, the two towers, they were built to come down, the actually built from design to come down this one hundred and ten fours right, so you got your eleven there, And there's one website that says that the height of them was one three five zero one three hundred and fifty feet tall. That's you got your nine in there, nine and then there's one hundred and ten stories. Yep, I've seen those towers that I've got pictures right by them. Because I'm a big I love New York City, right, So I used to travel there in my late years and then in my before I turned twenty with school and go there every Easter weekend. Another thing about the Devil's a little season. What makes I think someone it makes sense. But there's one thing I know in the documentary Lost History of Flat Earth. When you start you can talk about this documentary before it's like a five hour documentary. Yeah, there's a part of there in there that it starts talking putting the focus on the buildings. And there's a shot of the Parliament Hill here in Ottawa in that documentary in that the documentary, and I lived like ten minutes from from from Parliament Hill, so I'm there all the time. And I've been starting to observe the buildings and really observe the detail. And one thing that makes them skeptical of that teaching is if this was built during the reign or Christ for a thousand years, I don't think there would be so much statues there's so many graven images in the architecture. There's so many there. There's like goblins and there's lizards. Why is there lizards in there? You take a look at the detailed architecture of the Parliament Hill and you'll see and then and you start looking at the buildings and you're seeing all these images you symbol of and it's built right into it. This is I don't think there's things that we're at and after that's where I'm a bit suspicious about where but season we're in? Does that make sense? You know?
Speaker 4: I don't think, Yeah, it makes perfect sense.
Speaker 1: Issue God had an issue with with with with with images, and he had an issue with there's so many statues.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah. I always found statues weird, Like I would never want a statue no matter what I did. Uh, you know, if I was an athlete that broke all kinds of around, I would never want a statue. I always found that odd to look up at a remnant of something or someone, because you know, we were told in the Bible that's something we shouldn't do anyway, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly, It's just so the deception, the deception we're living in now. Yeah, it could make sense. Yeah, we could have been deceived and all this stuff about where we're at in our timeline. But their big argument is about the architecture. And I look at the architecture, how great it was. Yes, you start looking at the detail, there's so much, so much images, so much imagery, so many statue and odd statue of white lizards, white snakes. Yeah.
Speaker 4: My biggest question is why is you know, like the symbol for healthcare a snake wrapped around a staff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly? What a what a flat earth too? Yeah? Or that that's the U.
Speaker 4: N right, that's the UN Yeah. And then there's if you look on the on map, there's thirty three sections with on that map. And by the way, one thing I mentioned earlier that that movie Pearl Harbor came out May twenty fifth, two thousand and one. If you count the days from May twenty fifth, two thousand and one to nine eleven, two thousand and one, it is one hundred and ten days, and there were one hundred and ten stories. I mean, you just can't make this stuff up. You had Flight eleven.
Speaker 1: You just can't. You just can't it. It's just it's amazing. Yep, it's amazing and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're down to our last ten or fifteen minutes. Could we jump into your your your sick silver bullets. Obviously, you know, the Bible and the Word of God had a lot of you know, profound knowledge on you. But looking at the other things as well, if you could include.
Speaker 1: Them, absolutely, I think your your own self, your own instinct, your own gut. You know, your observation, nobody everybody sees it. And and and the way you observe things, you know, you you go on the highest mountain, or you go onto a plane ride or a hot air balloon ride or anywhere when there's elevation and you look out on the beach, you take a look. You just look. It's just there. Nothing gives you any type of evidence that we're on the ball, just your own observation. And and and that's what I've done. You know, I would go to the Pacific Ocean, look on the beach and looking at the ocean, or in the plane, or on mountains, and the end is mountains, looking at the at the views and there's no evidence of any anything tilting, anything curving, and anything moving. And how does gravity work? And then you start thinking about gravity, how does it work. Where's our mechanism inside of us? How does gravity know what to gravitate and what not to gravitate? You know, where's that mechanism inside of us? There's nothing. How do we connect to the gravity of machine? You know, a bird could fly, a plane could fly. But it just makes no sense. The math don't work if gravity works. If you know, I would ask this question, you know, how does gravity work? So it's is it in the earth. It's like in the soil. Where where does it come from? So it's a kind of a trick question I ask people. And so technically, if it's in the earth, I should be able to and it connects me to the earth, I should be able to walk up close. No problem, you mean what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, Absolutely I do. Yep.
Speaker 1: So when you start asking these critical questions they sound filly, but the other side of it, it makes no sense because they if like asking somebody that's not telling you the truth a question after the question, they don't anticipate the second or third question. They don't prepare themselves. And this world deception has caught us, perhaps lie most people. One of the biggest things before I came to Christ, one of my fails. Was I was capable of bluffing people and working the career of sales. It's part of it's part of the culture.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: And when and I came to Christ and one of the things that God cleaned up in me is is that part of me? It is you know what, speak the truth and search for it. If you don't know the truth, don't say anything, don't wish you wash it, don't wing it. I want to assume it. You know, it's it's not perfect all the time, because sweet, but just don't. That's why I have such a great memory. I remember things from years ago, people have served in the past, or people I have sold to in the past, like thirty years. I remember their names, or whether he did for a living and something. It's amazing. Why is it because I strive to did not lie. I don't need to remember stuff because it's the truth. But truth is the truth. Great point and forgiveness, also repentance. But silver bullets, you know, it's the sixth of them. There's so many. You're the son you know, doesn't doesn't on hearth, it doesn't shine out of space, but shin long earth. It's a fireball, and fire does not exist without oxygen? And what else? What else? There's so many Well, there's the Bible, the Word of God, Genesis chapter one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just the creation story itself does not align with what we're told. And by the way, I should mention it if if somebody wants to have fun, go to your favorite AI whether you use Chat, GPT or groc on Twitter, and ask how does the Earth continuously spin at the same speed? And then ask it, ask it how did the Earth start spinning? When did it start spinning? And then you can realize how silly this is. I've done that within the last week and it was quite an interesting conversation that just the science is that that is wrapped into people. When you actually step back and look at these stories about it's it began spinning like four and a half billion years ago due to the conservation of you. You'll see the words angular momentum h repeated over and over and over.
Speaker 1: You're you're a baseball fan, there, Georgian and er you used to go see the ball games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, up until this year, I've usually gone at least once a year. Like I said, my I always say my trip into Normyland but but I haven't gone this year. I planned to get down to an Orioles game sometime this year, but I just don't especially now I don't have the time to follow. But yeah, I've been a longtime baseball fan. Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So so if a pitcher has a ball, he's going to pitch the ball and there's a speck of dirt on it, what does he do? He changes the ball right, because that speck of dirt might create a a I'll balanced the ball right.
Speaker 4: That's right, or interfered with this script or.
Speaker 1: There's more weight on one side, and so how do we attest that? How how do we balance this ball? Like what do we communicate with China to find out? You know, Okay, guys, we've got too many buildings on this side of the ball, so we've got to control our building. We're building too many there's too many people on this side and that side that the weight doesn't balance for the spin of the earth. We're going to start wobbling soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I've been on flights. Yeah, I've been on flights where they make people change from one side to the other because of balance, And I know that's not exactly you know, a good comparative to you know, whatever the size of the Earth is. But that that's a good point that really hasn't been made before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that we're not we're building high rises and crazy, we're not thinking considering the weight right management.
Speaker 4: Well, how about something like yeah, how abou Hiroshima? How about it explosive? An explosion with that much impact and force if it changed the trajectory as simple of something that was hurtling four hundred thousand miles an hour spinning at one thousand miles an hour wouldn't have some type of impact on its rotation and spinning and just blow everything out of whack.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, oh cravy. And another another syllability is just the lack of footage, lack of video, Like I want to see that shot from from outer space zooming in into you know, South America or touch throughout or even us. We're walking fight waves according to the ball where I'm not on top, which fight is up burst of ale on the ball, And I want to fee those pictures. I want to see that dashcam on that shuttle going up and crossing the van hell and belt. I want to fee that. And if you follow the money, everything man does is to profit. We want to make a profit. You go to Nagara Falls. We did nothing to these falls. These falls are created by God. And then what we do We have this little village of to consume. We have these these restaurants, these these entertainment venues and stuff like that to bring the people there. It's like we do in Las Vegas with the Grand Canyon and all that stuff. Don't you think that people would not pay a dollar or two to look into those microsot they these telescopes to see the sun. Absolutely I would pay. I would pay two hundred dollars. I spend one hundred dollars to go on top of the rock in Manhattan. In Manhattan, trust me, I would spend maybe five hundred dollars to look in one of those telescopes to see, you know, the Milky Way and to see the Sun in its glory. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, don't agree more.
Speaker 1: It's great. And and you know what if if if the Earth is a ball, it's an easy proof, you know. Instead that's instead of putting pointing that telescope up in the sky, just go thighways across the ocean. If we see Africa it's flat. If we can't see nothing, that means it's the ball. Let's let's do that. If I would be a glober, I would I would start a mottlement, petitioning NATA to show us this proof. Wait forget us. We know the truth. We know it's not a ball. But if you're convinced that you're a glober, the ball is spinning and we're going through outer space, I would petition to give us more. That's would petition. I would petition for them. We're spending seventy million dollars per month, per day, I think billion dollars per day, seven billion dollars per day.
Speaker 4: It's seventy million dollars every single day.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I need we need to audit we we we need the proof. We need more. We need more than just somebody teach showing us in outer space how to paste works.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's such a great point. Some of the things they show us, you know, we hear of all these are shattering things that they're doing up there. But anytime there's a camera on them, they just show their hair sticking up in the air and they're throwing a ball and then running to the other side and catching it and silly things like that. It's just, you know, you've made a lot of great points today and some things that we should certainly think about and take to the next level. And again, as you know, we know our government isn't very responsible fiscally. But by the way, that seventy million dollars a day is just a NASA that doesn't include the military contracts that are given to Tesla and things of that nature or SpaceX, I should say, so, you know, we should demand transparency. But again, people are more concerned about like we were talking about these arguments with Elon and Trump, than they are about getting to the bottom of the truth. And sometimes again our pride gets in the way and we don't want to look at the evidence unless it supports our current beliefs because we never like to admit that we're wrong. And I think going back to what you were saying about trying to get people to listen to our evidence is I just don't think people understand how important and the significance of these things truly are. Like our audience does.
Speaker 1: Absolutely wonderful, Georgie. It was a great privilege to be on the show. Like I'm saying, you cannot understand how appreciative I am, and I'm sure most all your listeners are of what you're doing. I think it's a gift, and I think it's it's needed because there's not too many people I know in that feel this way or I think this way, or know these truths. And to be able to come together this way, God is just working things out so well. And to be able to connect through your platform, George, to be able to hear other stories and to hear other journeys to this truth and to the truth of Jesus, and to the truth of the earth, and to the other truths that were where we're experience experiencing right now. We could talk about this all week. You know, there's just so much and I thank you so much for your service, and thank you so much for for what you're doing.
Speaker 4: And thank you so much. And as we usually give you the last word, but that was you pretty much summed everything up perfectly. And I want to thank you for a sharing your personal experience over the last whatever twenty seven years. What a transformation, and b you brought up a lot of interesting information that really hasn't been brought up over the last two hundred and fifteen or twenty episodes, So thank you for your sincerity. And if there's anything you wanted to add before we close now would be a great time.
Speaker 1: Well, and I think that it keep on looking, everyone, keep on looking, and keep on trusting. Jesus Christ and Nazareth is the way to truth and the life, and no one comes to the Father except through him. This too shall pass, and our redemption is nice, and you know it's coming to I truly feel, truly, truly sense that we're coming to a place where we shall see as glorious we shall see if glorious coming.
Speaker 4: Amen, And what a fitting way to end this podcast. And Joseph again, thank you so much for your time, and to all the listeners, thank you so much for your continued support and listening to the podcast. And please do share this with others and remind them to started episode number one, because I think it's important that they understand why the lie and then make their way forward and to understand and and then to you know, share the amazing testimony of two hundred people from around the world and understand that they are not alone in their beliefs.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: For Joseph, I'm George, God bless each and every one of you. Keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see.
Speaker 6: I know it's pain, struggle. I know you've had spain. I know you feel tied, hell down all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling.
Speaker 3: Are you smile? Ain't the same?
Speaker 1: I saw you way go from you.
Speaker 3: I feel like you've lost your way. Don't give it. No, don't give it. Never is home. Don't let call the primise it ain't.
Speaker 6: Done yet, he's got I'm plad what it's a way God up?
Speaker 3: May me come?
Speaker 4: Why right?
Speaker 6: Or I can see the street beside you. Childs are putting up the five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 3: You are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found beautiful. You're shoving ride.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're living, breathing, moveing. You can hold your head a pie. Don't give up.
Speaker 3: No, don't give in. Never loss home.
Speaker 7: Don't let gone on the primis me, ain't done and it's gone up.
Speaker 3: Letting on wave down the God of maybe come, don't give up. No, don't give in. You never lose home. Don't let go on the.
Speaker 7: Promise it ain't gonfe it's worth living in?
Speaker 3: What's a way down? The god of baby Colt?
Speaker 7: Why's a pray down?
Speaker 3: God steam cold? Oh yeah, what's a pray down?
Speaker 7: The god of baby call? Oh yeah, got steam called?
Speaker 3: Oh, don't give up? No, don't give in? Never's home? Do they go on the primise? I mean it ain't done?
Speaker 6: Yes, got a playing waits and god of if it colls and don't give up?
Speaker 1: No dog giving but never this hold.
Speaker 3: Don't let go of the crowds getting done. Lover is worth living? Wats do? God of every coors Ah, the god of.
Speaker 7: Need cos.
Speaker 3: Whaits done? The god of any coach.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, ma'am.