Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Were they looking for a tip or something like that? Yes, it was, uh, did you get I do?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: I have not?
Speaker 1: Free read this one Earth Science for twelve hundred dollars science. Everyday life takes place in this lowest layer of the atmosphere that fits us humans to a T tea in quotations, which means the answer starts with a T, the toposphere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, why.
Speaker 1: Do you say you always do that? Don't you always second guess yourself?
Speaker 2: I wasn't coming in.
Speaker 1: You think you're just guessing or pissing into the wind with your answers, and you're not.
Speaker 2: We can't say that, Oh, we can't say wind.
Speaker 3: Hi, Gary and Shannon. Back in the late seventies, I used to work at McDonald's and where I worked, after the football game, everybody came to my McDonald's. So I would say, my friends working really are and I too, with a banned uniform on, came to help my friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because that's what you.
Speaker 2: Do, That's what you do.
Speaker 6: You don't get two hundred and four thousand dollars. Exactly. That's just what you do.
Speaker 2: I mean, the kid hit the lot.
Speaker 1: I mean, could you imagine a kid walking into his place of employment, like a service place like that, seeing his buddies that he works with slammed, and then just walking out saying see you later.
Speaker 6: I imagine it. Yes, yeah, we have we have bread a lot of a holes in.
Speaker 2: This in this place.
Speaker 5: I hope I don't know any of those children.
Speaker 2: What else is going on? Time for what's happening.
Speaker 6: One of the stories that we mentioned yesterday and that continues to make headlines is the story of the three young sisters who were found dead this week, several days after their mother reported them missing. Their fire a thirty two year old Travis Decker, wanted on first three murder charges, obviously in the connection in connection to killing his daughters somewhere loose in Washington State, although the expectations he could be anywhere by now because of the time that has gone by. Washington State issued an endangered missing person's advisory for the girls on Saturday, but not an Amber alert, and mom is now saying that had there been an Amber alert, she believes it may have saved the lives of her three daughters. Now, there's no way she could know that for sure. But the endangered Missing Person's advisory in Washington State does not send a text message to all cell phones, and an AMBER alert would in the area that surrounds or the area surrounding the location of the crime in the last known location of these girls. A spokesperson for Washington State Patrol, which would be in charge of that, is not immediately common on why they didn't do an amberiler.
Speaker 1: Well, it's been a noticeably audibly quiet in the feud between the President and Elon Musk. One of the well self described bombs that Elon Musk dropped when this thing turned personal yesterday with this breakup was that Elon Musk said that Trump was in the Epstein files. Now Democrats are joining the pressure cooker that is the release the Epstein files machine on the Justice Department. Democrats calling for Trump appointees to release the promised details from the federal investigation into this. So expect to hear more about the Epstein files coming up in the next week. Again, every time we've talked about it, what don't we know? You know, we've heard all the big name. We've heard a lot of big name games that are in the files. We know what Epstein was all about. We know about the parties, about the girls, about the young women. We know that Trump was involved. We've seen the video. Elon Musk reposted some of it from the early nineties yesterday. This is nothing new, it's nothing shocking, it's nothing illegal.
Speaker 6: Unless there is something within those files that still exists.
Speaker 2: But we have no indication.
Speaker 5: Would it be that would be you know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: US Border Patrol Tactical Unit has been called in to help try to find that former police chief this out of Arkansas, Grant Harden. Remember he was the guy who escaped from that North Central Unit State Prison in Calico Rock, Arkansas at the end of March through a sallyport. He impersonated a corrections officer in dress and manner. They believe that this guy is not wearing an official uniform from the Department of Corrections and somehow either made one or had it brought in somehow, and he is still at large. So they said that the Rio Grand Valley Sector BORTAC team, composed of highly trained TAC agents providing advanced search capabilities and operational support to the multi agency effort underway in northern Arkansas. BORTAC unit was involved in the school shooting down at Uvaldi, Texas. They were the ones that brought in, arriving an hour after the beginning of the shooting. They are the ones who ended it that BORTAG team.
Speaker 1: Amazon is testing humanoid robots to deliver packages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's going to go wrong. It's going to walk on someone's dog.
Speaker 6: It's going to kick a cat, it's going to break down a fence, It's going to do something.
Speaker 1: The robots could perform the role of delivery workers in spring.
Speaker 5: Out of the vans.
Speaker 1: They are going to build a humanoid park here in the United States to test the robots. The indoor obstacle course being used for the tests at the Amazon office in San Francisco.
Speaker 5: Is about the size of a coffee shop. But they're hoping to expand this robot training field.
Speaker 6: You're going to make a whole neighborhood out of this just for these robots to run.
Speaker 1: Oh and then finally, where were you June third at five am? Probably in bed so you were not in Orange.
Speaker 2: I was not in the city of Orange.
Speaker 1: You were not at the makeup Shack on Tustin Street stealing several.
Speaker 5: Laboo boo dolls.
Speaker 6: That was not me, okay, because that happened oh June third, huh yep, oh, actually, no.
Speaker 5: I know how you feel about your la boo boos.
Speaker 6: Heather Brooker is going to join us live. We'll do our entertainment report when we come back. New Uh you never saw the John Wick movies? No, okay, well there's a new one you got to not see coming up.
Speaker 7: To Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 6: Internationally, Russia hite Ukraine with another aerial bombardment overnight, further damaging hopes we'll see any peace deal anytime soon. The attacks Friday killed at least four people injured about fifty others. President Trump had suggested just yesterday that it might be better to let Ukraine and Russia fight for a while before pulling them apart and.
Speaker 2: Going going after some sort of peace there.
Speaker 1: Heather Brooker has joined us for our weekend entertainment report.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, you got like the dumb's chair.
Speaker 8: I don't know what's happening, but I feel like it's one of those chairs that's like slowly sinking down and eventually I'm going to be looking up at you guys.
Speaker 2: I've never done that.
Speaker 5: It's cracking me out.
Speaker 2: It only goes one direction. That driving me crazy.
Speaker 8: I'm sitting here like wrestling with this chair, going what is I'm what is happening?
Speaker 2: It must just be me, But I don't know.
Speaker 5: So I saw f one with Brad Pitt.
Speaker 2: You saw yeah, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And I saw it Got Connections Lady in the Imax theater and and it reminded me of like that classic summer blockbuster of our youth.
Speaker 8: Yes, I think it's going to be I haven't seen it yet. It's on my list and I have been like asking, but they're like, we don't know you radio lady, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, please, but I want to go see it. I want to hear your thoughts on it. It was great.
Speaker 5: You can feel it. You can feel it. Did he have a facelist?
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I think he's great. I think he's very likable in everything. And for me, it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he's a great looking guy. He has asked an answer, but he just seems like a cool hang like he's just a cool guy to spend two and a half hours with on an afternoon.
Speaker 8: I would that is something I would definitely like to do, just for like to ask him question. I mean, you don't have that kind of career and longevity in Hollywood without you know, being knowing how to work the system and being a cool, a cool one of the last few movie stars. Don't you think, like there's.
Speaker 5: Not a lot of there's Tom Cruise and Tom Cruise billboard.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, he's any aspirational for so many actors for decades now, But you think of this is something I think about a lot. With this influx of like TikTokers and social media stars and reality TV people doing movies and stuff now there we've sort of lost the movie star aspect to movies. Like, can you think of other than your Tom Cruise, is your Brad Pitt's You know, who is a movie star that can carry and has the gravitas to bring in people.
Speaker 2: To the box office? Tom Hanks. Tom Hanks is still a movie star in your Yeah, for sure. No, Elmer, he's a good actor.
Speaker 1: For star is outweighing me.
Speaker 5: That little guy.
Speaker 2: He played the Spider Man once or twice. He's a slight Spider Man almost like we just don't completely he's actually Holland poster.
Speaker 5: Holland is like a very good person, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: He's got to.
Speaker 8: He seems like a very friendly movies, like a very friendly like celebrity. Yeah, but like that movie star of like the used to be Will Smith, the date Smith used to be bankable, not so much.
Speaker 2: I know he kind of.
Speaker 5: I still like Will Smith. I get it. I get why he punched Dwayne Johnson.
Speaker 8: Dwayne Johnson maybe, but can you see Dwayne Johnson and like he's got a rain?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he doesn't have the acting.
Speaker 2: He's an action star. To me, well that's different acting.
Speaker 5: Look at him half naked and I get that, But that's what you're basing at all.
Speaker 6: The criteria was Who's who's going to draw you to a movie? Okay, I mean he's probably not I will say it's gonna win an Academy Award anytime soon, but but he will.
Speaker 2: He will attract you to a movie.
Speaker 1: Brad Pitt is the movie. I mean, there are other people who do a good job. I'm not again, I'm not checking my thing. I'm not into that that blonde, blue eyed now, okay, it's great, acceptable face.
Speaker 2: Gone.
Speaker 1: I tend to not uh sexualized men who look like I do.
Speaker 5: I just have never been into blonde why.
Speaker 2: It's also why.
Speaker 8: People ask me if I think redheaded men are attractive, and I'm like, no, how disgusting. It's just too weird gentlemen. And but there's some people who are into that. But for me, I'm like, if I for some something about bredhead and minute looks like they would be related to me, and exactly I don't know why that is exactly, which is.
Speaker 5: Why I can only tell Gary.
Speaker 1: He's acceptable because I feel like we look like we're related, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, that's the thing. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: There's something like in our biology that if we feel like we're related to somebody, we're going.
Speaker 2: To want to hit it, quit it. Yeah, there is something to that. I also think of I also.
Speaker 8: Think of Eric Stoltz from The Mask when I think of redhead of men.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eric, Rocky Dennis, that big massive red like crazy give you not. That's like a formative movie like that hit us all in a very weird way.
Speaker 8: Speaking of formative movies, you guys, I'm jumping ahead because This is the fortieth anniversary of the movie The Goonies.
Speaker 2: I saw that. That's incredible. I forty years ago. Can you? I feel so old?
Speaker 5: That movie was the third anniversary of Donna Martin graduating.
Speaker 8: Oh see, and speaking of another formidable of what Yeah, you can tell what I can't. It's a reference Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: She used to be used to be good friends, you guys. Really she stopped calling me when she got Donna Martin or Tory Spelling. Tory spelling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is that the one we saw at that movie?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, that was somebody else who was that very seller spelling, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You saw spelling in we were at a movie in a theater and you saw a celeb in the lobby. I don't ever recall seeing a movie with you.
Speaker 5: I don't either.
Speaker 1: You just said you we were somewhere that was was this like ae, Oh it was where we went to go see the iHeartMedia.
Speaker 2: Awards, Music Awards whatever. So not a movie, not a movie.
Speaker 1: But in a theater, oh, at the Kodak Theater or whatever.
Speaker 5: That wasn't that toy Spelling that we saw in the lobby?
Speaker 6: There were a lot of people in that that may clearly that would have been where it was. I can't guarantee that it was Tori Spelling, but I remember.
Speaker 5: Seeing eighty five years old in the home right now?
Speaker 2: The who's that gal?
Speaker 6: She says, I got gaal on that show? Are you that somebody that maybe than her? We also saw Amy Holmes or t J. Holmes and Amy roboch that, Yeah, but they weren't.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: Are those been Good Morning America people?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Formerly formerly my bad? Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, anyway, you guys this weekend if you want to go see Goonies, if you're like, there's not a lot being offered at the box office this weekend, but Street Food Cinema is doing a special fortieth anniversary showing of the Goonies Live in a park in Burbank. If you want to go see that. My husband and daughter are going to go. I would go too, but I have to work at Camfine to your.
Speaker 5: Daughter, does that movie hold up? Does your daughter like it?
Speaker 2: You know she hasn't seen it. We try to show it too.
Speaker 8: I think when she was too young, like she's about three or four, and she was like, I don't get it, but I think that now she's at the age where she can appreciate that sort of grab all of your misfit friends together and go on an adventure kind of a story. Yeah, but but yeah, that's happening this weekend. They're also having big celebrations up where in Astoria where they actually filmed the movie.
Speaker 2: They're having like a whole weekend long Goony's event of Air would be very cool. Yeah, very cool.
Speaker 8: And then as far as like box office offerings, you guys, honestly, there is not much. There's only like two movies that are being released this weekend. Ballerina is one.
Speaker 6: Of them from the world of John Wick with that awful ugly and what.
Speaker 2: A hideous gross.
Speaker 8: She's so pretty and I don't know if they just don't think she can act, but she has like three lines in the home movie. Really it's like if you watch it, there's a lot of like what do you need and she's like everything, like what can we help you with?
Speaker 2: All of it?
Speaker 8: You know, it's just very action. But for but for ladies, she's it's a fun If you like the John Wick movies, you will enjoy this. It's a good actually, like it is in that universe. He does make an appearance, but it's sort of like a flashback I don't want spoilers.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's sort of like a flashback scene. But they are.
Speaker 8: They are making a John Wick five, so take with that what you will, even though he died at the end of four spoiler alert, Come on, I'm sorry, we do need to do that, don't we spoiler alerts. They are making a fifth one, so we'll see what that means for him in the future of the universe.
Speaker 6: Is it gonna be one of those great AI created baby videos where it's John Wick the baby, the baby kicking.
Speaker 8: Like smoothed out his face, you know, and you're like, what is this? That is always so weird when they do that. But there's not much at the box office this week and Lelo and Stitch still crushing it, so I don't know, maybe stay at home watch Goonies.
Speaker 5: That was not Tory spelling and it's killing me to face?
Speaker 2: Was it Jenny Garth? Another nine on two hour?
Speaker 5: It wasn't.
Speaker 6: I would remember Jenny Garth, really you would. I totally would have remember Jenny Garth.
Speaker 2: Very pretty ladies, she is.
Speaker 6: There were a lot of people that we saw I mean, we literally saw Meryl Streep.
Speaker 1: And was it from like a nineties Meryl Streep in the Wilder on the stage on the stage.
Speaker 2: Well, yet we were in the same room with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm talking about we were in the lobby area and.
Speaker 5: She was it.
Speaker 1: She was very small, but they're all very small and also tiny. They're all men and women are very tiny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember who that was.
Speaker 5: And I keep on say Drew Barrymore. But you would have gone and said, hello, I know her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're friends with Drew Barrymore. Would like to, you know, keep it on the d L. But yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 5: It was a blonde forty something actress.
Speaker 6: Okay, well that narrows it down. Let me go on to blonde forty something actresses dot.
Speaker 1: I was just going to do that. I was going to google blonde forty something actors.
Speaker 2: Well, what did they come up? I'll while you do that. I'm just able to sinking down lower in this chair than guys. You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 6: But it is a podcast episode of our show that only appears on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Well this week, if I remember correctly, it involves you swearing very quickly, and podcast there's.
Speaker 6: Something about it.
Speaker 2: You got to give them what they want, right, is that what they want?
Speaker 1: It involves sex, elderly elderly sex as well elderly.
Speaker 2: Oh, I get yeah, you're right. I guess there's that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Knockers are in there.
Speaker 2: Honkers honkers, Honkers's me yep? Get it right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So really something for everybody.
Speaker 2: So it is the podcast.
Speaker 6: So when you are on your favorite podcast platform, whatever it is, we prefer the iHeartRadio app, just type in Gary and Shannon and our podcast comes up. When you subscribe to it. That weekend fix automatically downloads to your device tomorrow morning, so you can get it and listen to it again. It is not something that airs during the regular week but go on subscribe to the podcast, comment on the podcast, rate the podcast, and, as Shannon already did earlier today, share the podcast too.
Speaker 5: Did we quit what you learned this week?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Because I haven't heard us ask for anybody to tell us what they like.
Speaker 2: We don't even have to anymore.
Speaker 6: People just do it, really, I mean I did earlier in the show, but you weren't listening. Sorry, that's all right, you're busy trying to find out who the actress was.
Speaker 2: You still haven't figured it out.
Speaker 5: Have you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe it's just that I get I get distracted, no by what by your looks?
Speaker 5: And I and I have a hard time listening.
Speaker 2: They're so acceptable.
Speaker 7: This week I learned that Shannon may or may not have been suspended, but I guess we'll never know. Maybe Gary was just trying to pitch the podcast and ton tons Oh, I wish I hadn't heard that part. But I appreciate the D Day tribute. Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Hi, You're welcome to eighty one years ago today.
Speaker 10: What I learned on the Gary and Shannon showed this week? Because Gary said Shannon's feet have been through worse things than a feces infested ocean.
Speaker 2: Good lord, what could that possibly be?
Speaker 10: And I don't think we want to know?
Speaker 2: How about this? That hotel room in Cleveland in Middleburg Heights.
Speaker 5: High I did not take my shoes off?
Speaker 2: Well did you take your week on the Gary? Did I take my shoes off in the shower? I did? I didn't take my socks off that count.
Speaker 11: This week on the Gary and Channon Show, I learned about USA Today's list of top three beaches in California Number three, Huntington Beach, Number two, Pismo Beach, Number one, ol'koy Beach Park in Uck Star. I've never been there, but I have any anyway timely information for when this Jim Gloom burns off.
Speaker 9: Y'all have a good week about thank you.
Speaker 1: You know what I learned today this week on the Gary and Shannon Show, I learned about the ton Tons and I googled them and I learned that they come from the planet, the snowy planet Hath and I thought, oh my god, Like, that's insane that there's a snowy planet just because and I'm not trying to be funny. For Space Wars, I envisioned different planets.
Speaker 12: What did I learn on the Gary and Shannon this week?
Speaker 4: Well, I learned that Elon and Trump aren't married after all.
Speaker 6: Damn could have fulled me all right, yeah, well they're fighting like a divorced couple.
Speaker 2: Did you want to finish your thought there about.
Speaker 1: I legitimately did not know there were different planets in Star Wars California.
Speaker 10: Calling what I learned on the Gary Tennis Show this week, it's not really up on all the slang terms for body parts and things like that. But like beaver, sir, for fifty self address stamps envelope, I'll send you a completelyst.
Speaker 5: Oh you completely.
Speaker 13: I'll even take French fried potatoes yeap, and give you a picture. I might even enclose in that envelope a little bit of my body for you. Yeah, and then you get open that envelope and have a little bit of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: They call it a sling black. Some people call order the cause your blade.
Speaker 9: Morning, Gary Shannon. What I earned this week? Yes, I saved myself over three hundred dollars. Each weekend, I take off and leave my kind of home alone. I usually just leave out extra trays of food and an extra kitty litter.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 9: But I guess my cat could really care less if I'm home with them now.
Speaker 6: And take them to the cattel Marman, Yeah for sixty seven dollars.
Speaker 2: At night, nks.
Speaker 3: What I learned on the Gary and Shannon Show is that I love Michael Monks.
Speaker 2: Oh make me laugh, Thank you, no, thank you? Now you guys going now, you guys go on.
Speaker 5: We love Michael Monks.
Speaker 2: He's pretty good man. Okay.
Speaker 12: This week on Gary Shannon, I learned that Gary also laughs at the comments that these weird people leave on the eglift videos. They are so cringey, especially the ones where they type out messages like the eaglets are going to read them, or the ones let's say, oh, we did it our babies. No, you didn't do anything except sit there and watch them eat them.
Speaker 2: You say that again.
Speaker 1: The comments really are a whole entertainment. Did you do that when I was gone? No, oh you didn't.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: Because the comments. We could get into the comments next week, because you think Amy King is like eglit enthusiast light compared to No, it's a steady stream of comments on the Eglitz.
Speaker 6: You say, so, now you guys going get all right, it's time for our nine newsnugget you need to know And as you know, at the end of the week, we have a bunch of stories we couldn't get to. We were too busy with other things. And in this case there's a there's at least nine of them.
Speaker 1: Like Denise here on the eglic cam comment page says I was the middle child, just like Sonny the independent one. Like people are comparing themselves to which eglet. They're like, everybody needs an outlet. I suppose for what an outlet?
Speaker 6: Yeah, for their internal trauma.
Speaker 5: Oh piece of me.
Speaker 13: Give me fifty cents in self address envelope and I'll send you a little bit of something you'll never forget.
Speaker 14: Honorable, Honorable Mention, Honorable Mention, spend an honor serving with you A.
Speaker 11: Great motives to become the newest member of Honorable.
Speaker 2: Was a movie at one point, I don't remember the name of it.
Speaker 6: Harry Connock Junior played a crazy guy in prison, like a murderer, and he's.
Speaker 13: Talking about you dig some people sending him their squirrel covers.
Speaker 6: Ah. The scientists do nothing but fun things. Now Lowborough University physicists.
Speaker 5: Wayward Son what no, no copycat.
Speaker 2: That's what it was.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: Physicist at Lowborough you University have created the world's smallest violin using nanotechnology. They said that the instrument is smaller than the width of a human hair. And work on this tiniest of all the violins will actually help them into an array of applications, from improving the efficiency of computers to finding new ways of harvesting energy.
Speaker 5: That was a good movie.
Speaker 2: Copycat I don't remember who else was in that episode.
Speaker 1: Sigourney Weaver. I believe Holly Hunter number nine, number nine.
Speaker 4: I did nine place if a cocky dirty nine times out of tennis partners dirty too?
Speaker 2: Can I speak nine languages?
Speaker 13: Actual?
Speaker 3: Nine?
Speaker 2: Basically everybody at table learning.
Speaker 13: I'll be all ready to go another nine?
Speaker 9: And niner?
Speaker 6: Did I get check niner in there where you're calling from Milwaukie talkie.
Speaker 1: Kissing can actually spread depression and anxiety, according to a study, a study out of wear It's not just mono and herpes, a study out of iran.
Speaker 6: Ah, Okay, everybody is joyful and happy all the time.
Speaker 5: And kissing willy nilly.
Speaker 1: They say that depression anxiety can trigger the release of cortisol, which can disrupt Cortisol is very in the zeitgeist right now, is it not?
Speaker 2: My God?
Speaker 1: It's everywhere, which can disrupt the delicate balance of bacteria in the mouth. Spouses can transfer this bacteria while smooching. In fact, I love out says, spouses can transfer this bacteria like that's the only people who kiss, right because it's iron eighty million bacteria transferred in just one ten second kiss.
Speaker 2: They say.
Speaker 1: The authors of The study found that when one spouse had poor mental health and trouble sleeping, the healthy partner suffered similar symptoms after just six months. How about kissing had nothing to do with it and being with somebody who is not mentally healthy will make you depressed?
Speaker 12: Aaran?
Speaker 2: Now, you guys, going number eight.
Speaker 4: Alive is bowled every eight second listening to eight different bosses drown on about mission statements.
Speaker 2: This may be a repeat.
Speaker 6: The Kentucky Fried Chicken Sorry KFC now went with chicken flavored toothpaste irresistible, coating your teeth in flavor before leaving your mouth feeling fresh and clean. They sold out of it shortly after they introduced it.
Speaker 5: I wonder ipaste. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: It would just make you want to eat fried chicken all the time. So they say, if you know you're worried about snacking or eating too much, to brush your teeth often, because the mintie thing doesn't make you want to eat. If you brush your teeth with fried chicken, all you're gonna want is fried chicken.
Speaker 2: That still sounds fine to sound good.
Speaker 6: Quick update news wise, before we get to number seven, the Trump administration has moved now to return kilmar Abrego Garcia from that prison in El Salvador, but in order to face criminal charges against him stemming from a traffic stop in twenty twenty two in Tennessee, where he was accused of human trafficking.
Speaker 5: So be careful what you wish for number seven.
Speaker 2: The seventh son of the seventh.
Speaker 7: We're on with seven days, would government seven.
Speaker 9: Eight seven years of college down to.
Speaker 3: Drain seven seven days.
Speaker 6: There are animals in different parts of the world that create that become menaces, menaces, menasi, menasi? Shall we mountain lions here in California can become a problematic, right. Sometimes they'll kill people, sometimes they'll kill livestock. In Thailand, it's either monkeys or elephants, it seems, And in this case, a wild hungry elephant caused havoc in a grocery store when he strolled in from a nearby national park and just started eating stuff on the shelf.
Speaker 1: The huge male elephant is known as ply bang Leck and this is near a road near the Yao Kai National Park. Oh yeah, I went there, Okay, I've yeah. The guy, the hiker, the hiking guide, I may have I saw three elephants while I was there. They were majestic and peaceful and beautiful and not looking for snacks in a market. They were eating green things like trees.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 5: Say that again, beautiful animals.
Speaker 2: They said, you said they were eating things like trees.
Speaker 5: Is that what I said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why did you do that?
Speaker 6: I don't even know I did that. They're eating things like trees. It's on the tape. We'll have to go back and turned into a muppet. Here's number six. I got six, You got six, number six.
Speaker 14: Drink another six pound.
Speaker 13: I won't lift that state up special just for guys.
Speaker 6: There's a lockdown in Rock River Thursday morning.
Speaker 2: I believe that's Texas.
Speaker 6: Albany County Sheriff's office got a call about shots fired.
Speaker 2: In Rock River.
Speaker 6: Rather than running around like a chicken with its head cut off, the sheriff put out Rock River schools in lockdown, just to be careful.
Speaker 2: It was a rooster.
Speaker 6: Well, we get the sheriff said, we don't get many calls for roosters around these parts, but we do get calls for shots fired from time to time, usually for recreational shooting on private property or public land. And it turns out two people were frustrated with the crowing of a well known rooster, so they attempted to silence it with a shotgun.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's so many jokes to be made with you know, I can't say it. You could, I could, but I don't. I'm not going to die on that mountain. And there's there's other times when I want to use that word that doesn't involve a rooster that I will get suspended for a rooster. A rooster, and what you do to a gun to silence said.
Speaker 2: Rooster you rack the shotgun.
Speaker 5: There's another term for it, number five for five I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't understand. Those would be a favorite. Lose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 1: Five women are in trouble after a pole dancing stunt at.
Speaker 2: A Greek palace.
Speaker 1: British dancers were films swinging around the white post at Corfu's Old Palace.
Speaker 5: This I've been there. This is I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I haven't a two hundred year old former royal residence. It's a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Speaker 2: And it's got a stripper poll. It's got a poll.
Speaker 1: It's not meant to be stripped on, but there they are. What do you think about this?
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 6: Katie's forty, Imagen is thirty, Alicia's thirty two, Sharon is fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Get it's Sharon. Never too late to be what you might have been.
Speaker 2: I watch that man, watch that number four.
Speaker 3: Poor minute's probably on his fourth tranquilizer by.
Speaker 2: Now, commandment number four.
Speaker 4: This isn't the same world.
Speaker 5: I hadn't heard this.
Speaker 1: That porn Hub blocked access in France this week.
Speaker 6: There's a new French age verification laws. Several states have been trying.
Speaker 2: To do that here. I don't know where we are in that legislation.
Speaker 5: Shocked that this is coming from France, aren't.
Speaker 2: They las fair? Yeah? I would think so.
Speaker 6: At five o'clock, Pornhub blocks France from it's from accessing its website. And then proton VPN, a virtual private network, tweeted that by five thirty, proton VPN registrations had increased by one thousand percent. For context, this is more than when TikTok blocked American viewers number three three shall.
Speaker 2: Be the number of that count and the number of the counting shall be three.
Speaker 9: Fight were dead within three hours.
Speaker 5: Three security clearance level three.
Speaker 2: All three of the three I got, all three of you guys, for the rest of your natural born live. After that three days, they both start to stink.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 1: I feel that people in China are often so much more poetic than we are, especially when we hear official correspondence. You know, between governments, the Chinese government, the way, the way of the words is very different. There was a woman in China and she was broken up with and what did she deliver to her ex boyfriend?
Speaker 14: The pain?
Speaker 5: She delivered a huge.
Speaker 1: Ton of of onions, like two hundred dollars worth of onions to her ex and it came with this note I cried for three days. Now it's your turn poetry.
Speaker 6: He resold the onions for about two hundred bucks. He got them for free, very very smart with their money.
Speaker 2: Here's number two. What's going on?
Speaker 11: You two?
Speaker 8: We two people.
Speaker 2: There's two sons and no women.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the headline for you. Swindled for sperm A forty nine year old man was a swindled out of a bunch of money after falling victim to a sperm donation scam. What it did is it promised a hefty payout in exchange for his participation. Came across this online ad featuring an attractive woman enticed him to provide his personal information through an online form. Shortly after, he's contacted by via WhatsApp by a woman who promises and that the sperm donation process would involve sexual intercourse. Yeah, I told you you gotta stop doing that. I don't have nightmares about this guy, like all weekend.
Speaker 13: I'll donate it, but I gotta do it the old fashioned way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He was also swindled out of more than twenty thousand Malaysian ringots.
Speaker 1: Why is he paying to give his Oh? Is it just prostitution? And they call it su firm donation?
Speaker 2: Is that it?
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 6: I not get it because men will pay for that. What do you mean why does he get swindled by it?
Speaker 1: Well, because he paid a bunch of money. And I thought it was a like to donate his sperm. But why would you pay money if you're giving the sperm? But now I'm understanding that.
Speaker 5: It's just the old fashioned Yeah, I get it now, I thank you, Thank you for that. I love it when you use pay back. Yeah, number one, number.
Speaker 2: One, number one?
Speaker 9: Then number one?
Speaker 13: Are you the number one?
Speaker 3: Number one?
Speaker 13: Number one?
Speaker 1: Number one?
Speaker 5: You ever hear about ozempic penis.
Speaker 6: No, a few weeks ago we did the summer penis, but I don't. I've never heard of ozembic penis.
Speaker 1: Same kind of same kind of feel to this one as well.
Speaker 5: Okay, no, I'm not.
Speaker 6: The average size, they say of British units has increased by zero point four to six inches. A new study says that to the UK currently ranks eight in the world for that size. They suggest that, uh, that that drug, the semaglutides, could be increasing men's sizes. I say that's not the case. No, I say that's simply an illusion, because the men are getting smaller.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not a scientist and I've never They said the men's units often shortened as they get older because of increasing body fat and increasing prostate size, drawing it back into the body.
Speaker 1: I did not know about that, But that's that's incentive to get your prostate checked. What you don't want it to be sucked back into your body?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, you would commute?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, sorry, it.
Speaker 13: Send you a couple of pictures you dig your look at Yeah, yeah, watch your mail now, you guys going.
Speaker 6: Yeah, John Cobblecho and a real disgusting Which one?
Speaker 5: Which one?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, don't forget the Weekend Fixed podcast coming up.
Speaker 6: More Honker Talk on Saturday Morning, John's Up, Decks. We'll see you Monday. Stay drive. Everybody you've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show, you can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app