Speaker 1: Is Ai coming for your job. We're gonna let you know in twenty minutes, but right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Now it's cool Around the Sports KTD, fuck wins as all the sports ye.
Speaker 1: And today Around the Sports is brought to you by our friends at Sunset at McKinny Amphitheater, where you can own a piece of Dallas's most luxurious Amphitheater, redefining the way you experience concerts. Go to Sunset Texas dot com for information on how to own a fire pit suite or join the ape Man Club. This bad Boy's coming to McKinny in twenty twenty six. Again, that is Sunset Texas dot com.
Speaker 3: Kevin, all right, yeah, I mean I think we should just keep going on this uh Luca thing. We have some Luca audio here in a little bit. One thing I thought about that entire game was very interesting and it is the whole dynamic of the energy of the place kind of did kind of die down a little bit, and the Mavericks like stayed in it. And then what's amazing through all of this is the Mavericks clutched to play in Spot last night.
Speaker 4: It's huge.
Speaker 3: They were able to tweet about it this morning. Yep, so they're playing. This game will be next Wednesday, I believe, yes, against the Sacramento Kings. The only question is if that game will be in Dallas or in Sacramento.
Speaker 1: The likelihood is I haven't seen the percentages. I'm guessing it's about seventy eight percent that's going to be in Sacramento.
Speaker 3: It's not good on it being a home game now, but you beat Toronto tomorrow night and then who is Sunday?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have at Memphis.
Speaker 1: You basically you basically need to win out and Sacramento needs to lose out in order. And Sacramento's final game of the year is against Phoenix. Oh no, yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 2: So I just want this season to be over and I just want the Maps to weat the best draft pick they can. This season has been brutal, but I want this playoff game for one reason and one reason only, the play in or any extended play at all. Because when we did the podcast or take the would you at Studio forty one, follow well really wants this, and dude, it was just listening to the conviction in his voice and I didn't realize that there was some TV things changing, so.
Speaker 1: This will be this was going to be our last playoff series ever to broadcast.
Speaker 4: So I'm rooting for that. I want I want that.
Speaker 1: In order to get that, we've got to win both play in games. So more than likely Lot We've already broadcast our last cast the Amazon Amazon. So he's going to become like Major League Baseball. Yeah, so, I mean, honestly, that ship has probably sailed.
Speaker 2: Maybe not though, And that's the one like hearing the conviction in his voice when he talked about that, I was like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, I want this for you guys, for your broadcast.
Speaker 2: Team, and hey, if they can put a positive spin on the end of the season, that'd be great. But I do want to talk about that game. I had hoped that that game would help me find some closure and it just didn't. And to see Luca start crying watching the montage was first six and a half seasons here. That gutted me, and that I know that gutted the Metroplex. And it's one thing you part ways with a guy and he's like, if you my life's better now looking at me on the beach, you know whatever, But the guy's devastated and crying on the bench.
Speaker 4: It just made it even harder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was intense, man, I didn't expect that. And I think the other thing about it is that, by the way, originally it was a three minute video.
Speaker 2: How long was it two minutes? Oh my god, it was a minute cut from it too.
Speaker 3: You notice there's not a lot of highlights of Luca in a mavas Jersey just dominating. I mean, it was a lot of here's some euro ball and here's walking into the but it was you know, it.
Speaker 1: Was the shot over Gobert. I mean, it was the signature moments. It was the shot in the bubble, it was the moment, you know, they had his celebration when when they came back from nine points down in thirty three seconds to and that was at the time the only sixty point twenty rebound, ten assists triple double in NBA history. So they they did that, but they were they were trying to tell the whole story and I think it's very and they were also trying to make sure they ended it with the thank you Luca and Slovenian. Yeah, and I thought it was very interesting that they leaned in on he came here as a boy, Yeah, because that's that's a big part of the storyline for a lot of people. Right, They didn't they I don't think they did anything to pull back on anything. I think they leaned in on every emotional aspect of it. And that's an important part to Luca too. Is like the moment in the video where the little girl hugs his arm like that. If you for the people that are out there going well, y'all tried to censor this and do that and do that, man, I would say watch that video and tell me that again. If anything, that just probably made people feel worse. But what they were trying to do was honor Luca the best way possible. And the people that made the video very much love Luca.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And dude, did you see the part that because said made him tear up the most? Was this shot over Gobertt. Yeah, it was like if we were underdogs and everything. I love that it made him tear up that you know we're going to the finals, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was seriously as it was getting super emotional then and we'll get back into the Luke audio later, but I was seriously sitting there thinking there's no way he's going to be able to have a good game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but man, and did he have a good game? All right?
Speaker 2: Coming up here in just a matter of moments, Ten jobs that AI could eliminate.
Speaker 4: Is your job? On this list and buy and find out