Speaker 1: Either ever since. So I'm really happy that we would definitely get to see your face and it actually meet the person behind your personality. You have a big one, and I love that you know how open you are about your beliefs and where you come from and kind of just how you are in life. So tell us a little bit more about what you've been up to, who you are, Let private talk get to know you a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been doing many things. I feel like recently I've been working more in the capacity of a developer because I think that while we have a lot of complaints about the governments of the world and the way things are running right now without creating alternative systems for people to be able to live in, than those complaints are slightly slightly annoying.
Speaker 1: I mean, like you a complain about it, but like what are you doing about it?
Speaker 2: Right? Like what are you actually changing? How are you moving people into a better space. We know that what capitalism has done has been hiding its deficits and destroying the environment and doing lots of crazy things, but what is what does post capitalism look like? Or what does an alternative system? So I've been more over the last like five six years, I've been more in the realms of developers, so building schools, hospitals, working taking care of often children amazing. One of my most proudest things that I've done in recent years is I rescue an elephant from slavery, and I'm going to go and do that again.
Speaker 1: So that's awesome. I think it's cool because it's one of those things I think why at the time for me, if I think about where I was in my life, the time frame that I'm saying when I first started following you is I was traveling a lot in the world and like seeing other sides where it was really cool and very inspirational to see not only the culture of where you are, but to really appreciate it, not just what's shown to you from like either social media or the media in general, because it's nothing what it really is. And myself of like going to I don't remember if it was Bally. I think it was Bali. I went to Bali and I did an elephant tour and I, you know, I have a picture with my friends. But after doing it, it was the saddest thing, but it was happy because I wanted to do it, but it was sad because you saw the like the elephants being slaved like you know, and again that's how they make their money. So it's like you give and take, like how do you know that's the they're living off the land. But as you know, liking animals and you know, seeing that, you know they're working on these tours and they're not getting a break and they're not doing all those things. So you see things a little bit more differently from the other side when you're in it. So that's why I feel like for you is having your reach and having your ability to do both is really cool to kind of, you know, segregate myself to like I wouldn't even like I said, I don't know how I found your page, but I'm happy that I did, you know. But we're definitely two different walks of life, but have the same belief systems, And that's why I feel like kind of what rooted us together.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of the world exists in macro and micro road cosms. You look in a lot of the time people are thinking and acting locally, and then when you travel you then start to think globally. You start to think like across the whole world, and then the cultures become more interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like you take the rose colored glasses off because you have nothing other of them in to see what the reality is what you're in.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, that was twenty twenty for a lot of people, where all the clubs got shut down, all of the cinemas got shut down, all of the things that they used to do to escape where they were shut down, and then they had to be present. And so I, for a long time now have been present and that has allowed me to kind of For instance, before I've been to Thailand before because I go there to do boxing, but I'd seen the elephants before, but I never really went to go and inquire into how they were living and what was going on. And then when the were locked down, I was in Thailand, and so I just went to start seeing the elephants every day. And then I worked out how things were running, and I raise some money and we freed one of them that she's now free in a sanctuary. She's fifty six and she's living her vest of life.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so beautiful, that's really cool, Like how do you go about doing something like that?
Speaker 2: So in Thailand, elephants are taking their bread for working and people will pay for the elephants and for that process. And like a young elephant because they know they're gonna get because elephants can live to like eighty years, So a young elephant, they know they're gonna get at least like fifty sixty working years out of And you know each photo or each trek is like five dollars ten dollars, so you can see that that adds up. So you've got to go to the owner and then ask to buy them, and then if they agree, you go to the government where the elephants are registered, and then you would transfer the elephant into your name or to a sanctuary. So the elephant that we bought was like thirty thousand dollars. But there's another one that I want to get when I go back and free her, and I think that's going to be more like eighty thousand dollars and then they eat.
Speaker 1: What makes the but what's the what makes the like number change? Is it because of the age 'rh The one I.
Speaker 2: Got was fifty five or fifty four, and the one that I want to get is eleven. And so she's a baby and elephants.
Speaker 1: She so she would be a big ticket price because she could get a lot of money, right, But she's.
Speaker 2: She was, she was like, we had a real deep one. The thing about elephants is is they're huge, pacidrm sentient beings. They are a keystone species. They can communicate in ways that we can't communicate. So they have a frequency range that we can't even access, really low vibrations, and so the communication with an elephant is more like a feeling than like actually speaking, like they understand what you say if you train them to do that. But we had a really deep connection, and you know, to the point where when I left, she cried and I got pictures of like her crying and stuff, and I was like, oh, so when I come back, she's gonna remember because elephants have huge, huge memory banks.
Speaker 1: And so that's really me. That's really cool. I like that because for me, it's like you don't for myself, I when I go in there and knowing that I had a lot of empathy for what was going on, but you don't know how you can help, you don't know whatever. So I feel like there needs to be more conversations about how you can where you can go and do those things, you know, because sometimes it is a little deterrent because if going there is only you know, a situation sometimes that not everybody has the means to do that as well as doing you know. But it's cool to see what the capability of what you can do and what that can the process it takes.
Speaker 2: You have as much power as you decide that you have. It's just a lot of the time people become apathetic because they decide that somebody else is supposed to be responsible for their personal life choices, or somebody else is supposed to be responsible for their life. So a lot of people think they'll see a problem and they'll think I can't solve that, and then it will make them depressed because once you make an observation, you have an obligation and then you end up in it like a kind of a spiritual battle. When I see something, I'm just like, I want to fix it.
Speaker 1: Have you always been that way from your child or was there something that happened in your life that triggered you to go on this journey.
Speaker 2: I feel like there was a few There was a few stages. I knew when I was younger that something wasn't right, and I didn't.
Speaker 1: Know what was with yourself of the world.
Speaker 2: Both. I felt like myself had been conditioned into believing that selling drugs and like being aggressive, this was the way that I was supposed to be. But I knew that that wasn't right within me, and then the world was like conditioning me to that place. And then I joined the military, and then I realized the world very wasn't right because the military is obviously violence and all of these things that have been kind of paid for by the people of the countries, Like that's what tax like in this country. For instance, in the USA, one third of every tax dollar gets spent on defense, right. And though that might be good if it's like protecting the borders, it's not good if you like bombing loads of kids in Afghanistan, right. And so now I'm nineteen and I'm in Iraq in a war. So then I was like, oh, definitely things aren't right. But it allowed me to realize that a lot of people, when they want something in the world, they just go and get it or go and take it. And so I'm like, well, if I want something peaceful to happen, I need to make it happen. I can't wish or just manifest, like prayer only works if you put action behind it. So I'm like, ever since kind of I left the military, I've been making stuff happen.
Speaker 1: So you feel like that kind of shaped kind of like who you saw that you didn't want to become because of what it.
Speaker 2: Stood for definitely, and also seeing that power is not merely just an idea. It's something that you have to physically do. You can't just be like I feel powerful and therefore I am, but you know you're hiding behind Instagram when you need to be out on the streets doing something right.
Speaker 1: For sure, I think, I mean it's a powerful statement within itself with because it's like a lot of people don't get to those realizations sometimes ever, you know, and unless you really are willing to really do the work, or you feel as something inside of you, like as it seems yourself that is truly wrong and you can make a change because it's about the hard work that you put in. It's about what you know, breaking those barriers because who else is going to do it? And that's kind of why I feel like Also to why I gravitate it is because I kind of teeter the line of not knowing what my power really is to that extent, but knowing that I know I have power and I have beliefs in what the message is. So I feel like that's why again with the conversations here with privatoc, it's like not everybody knows each other fully, but having the open, the hard conversations of finding out what that means and where the synergy with exists with each other is a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: I don't think any conversation is hard. I just well, and maybe if you've got emotional well.
Speaker 1: I think for some people, certain things people don't like to talk about certain topics or the fact of like what the real problem like issues are of like knowing that you know you can like you said, like I made the comment of not knowing that you could go to Bollywood, but you can do it if you want to put that behind it. But it's like again doing the work and knowing what that power really means and actually doing the work. And that's the most people don't want to do the work, and so it's like kind of making that middleman kind of happen. And that's kind of like where I feel like with you being so vocal where you are is kind of you being the middleman for your followers and who you've had that belief system kind of support what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I think, I think things become hard when you overthink. Like they say that procrastination is like masturbation. You're just fucking yourself, right, And a lot of the time people overthink themselves into inaction, and things come hard when you decide that you're not going to do anything about it. If you're going to do something about it, then there's a different type of heart. But at least it's like action is behind it and you have the positive reinforcement of seeing the results of your work, whereas if it's just for instance, you know, you see people at these Oscars and Grammys and you'll get a comedian like Ricky Gervais, for instance, will come up and start talking about pedophilia, and everybody's like whoa, Oh, I can't believe he's speaking about that because they're not willing to actually address it. That goes on and like take that out of.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at the world that we've lived in with all these like things coming out with powerful people having issues with those things. Is you know what I mean, it's like that taboo, as I'm saying, those things where it should be be taboo for us to speak about because it shouldn't happen and it shouldn't be hidden, it shouldn't be talked about in those things because that's kind of where those things happen.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean there is that too, but I'm just saying that to say, a lot of the things that people don't want to speak about is because they're not willing to do anything about it. And that's oh my, you're speaking, you're telling me about this. I don't want to know about this. Let's speak about something different. And I think twenty twenty for a lot of people where they had to confront issues that they never they were able to run away from before and now there's nowhere to run. So it's like Erica Baduce, when you can't go outside, go inside, and a lot of people had to go inside and deal with their own shit.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, myself included. You know, I had a lot of things that because being so busy and on the road and whatever, is like you deal with things, you know, surfacely because you have to, and it's every day, you know, you go. You go day by day, and that's just what it is. But there's a lot of things when everything was calm and still, there was things that I hadn't worked with or dealt with or didn't even know where even issues because there wasn't quiet time. There was always static because I created that because I wanted to have something to make me not deal with those issues. So it's like one of those words like so I see the change of like having to do that in the work. It's just it's fascinating to see how they put in the work to doing now and like what you stand by. So that's kind of also too, Like with you is me, you know, following you years ago, I feel like even some of your views and your beliefs have kind of changed from me being a fan of years before. And so at a certain time, I know that you made a post and I was like, I understand that people change and stuff like that, but it's like also and then you're not a judgmental person at all, But it's like our parallels are so different too, was a question of I've done pornography, I've done sex, I've done all these things that I'm open about too and not that you haven't done those things. I've been vocal too, it's but now your sigma or your viewpoint now it seems more negative about that. So for me was how do you still become or be so nice to me and things like that if your viewpoint changed on those things, Because I.
Speaker 2: Mean, this is the thing we aren't. You aren't that industry, right. My partner, she's an actress and she's a model. She is not that industry. She's not in boardrooms making the decisions as to what is next done in that space or place. People. I can love people, and I can love individuals without loving systems that support the I suppose the structure or well that support dissent from spirituality. Right, So I would say that, for instance, the music industry shouldn't be an industry because music is of the spirit and the voice is spirit. It's become an industry. So now people are making TikTok videos that then become songs that then become garbage that everybody has to listen to all time, right, And the reality is that, Actually, I don't believe that it should be a space where things of the spirit should be commercialized. I think things of the spirit should be not industrialized to the point where now people who aren't creative, like corporations, are controlling creativity because they're now influencing. We've got all this trash music, We've got these trash movies, We've got all of this trash coming out, and it's like the blind leading the blind. It's people who don't really know what spirituality is or they're not connecting with their spiritual self now sitting in boardrooms and making decisions for people who do know what that is. And now the people who did know what that is before and now having to play into a game of people who don't know what they're doing. So now it's like everybody doesn't really know what they're doing. And I think with pornography, I think pornography is not just sex. Right. For instance, if I put on my Instagram now a black man being shot to death by a white police officer, it will stay up there, right, But that is violence pornography. It's a type of pornography. If I was to put sex on my Instagram, that'd be taken down. Some people are making decisions as to what is okay and what is not okay, and usually the people who are making those decisions aren't right right, So like the people who influence health in the country, for instance, the people who decide what goes on with agriculture and what goes on with food aren't healthy themselves. And so I don't have any issue with individuals per se unless they're harm in others.
Speaker 1: But isn't part of what the content that you say that is harming others something that I'm partaking in because for me is I pride myself off no or being in tune with my sexuality, and I'm a spiritual person as well, and I no longer shoe porn for the last five years either. But I also still connect with my sexuality and I don't and I don't use it as a stigma for something. It's how I express myself. And so that's why for me, it's like, but if I'm also part of the problem because of I'm feeding into the play of what you're saying is, how is there where do you draw that line? Because how am I not somewhat of the problem in your view?
Speaker 2: I mean, I am not good right.
Speaker 1: Fact, And that's the saying I don't for you, it wasn't you know, the conversation here wasn't meant for that either, but it was just I've always been connected to you, and even after the comment, I didver straighted and I still follow and I still support everything that you do. But as myself and me defining who I am as an individual outside of my industry too, I still don't stray from what I've done, so for me, I try. I minored in sociology, so I'm very fascinated and about people and their culture of why your beliefs are the way your beliefs because they may be different than mine, and that is perfectly okay as long as it doesn't harm what I'm doing. To each his own, but I want to know why on certain things, to get a better understanding of what that really means. It's because for me, it's not a harmful thing. For me, it was a glorified thing that I glorified, not because someone made me do it, because I felt comfortable expressing myself in an artful way. That was my art. That's how I expressed myself. But in the heart In hindsight twenty twenty, there's also what you're saying as well, and you're not wrong with all the different types of porn and what's being targeted to people's fetishes in this and there's different you know what I mean, And I'm on a smaller scale, but being so passionate and like having that opinion is why I wanted, you know, to have that conversation.
Speaker 2: I think the problem, particularly for me, is with black people and the way that black people are portrayed in an inferior power dichotomy where we don't rule or control any of the industries that we enter into, whether it's the music, whether it's athletes, the million dollar slaves that we know that if you you know, you can beat your wife and not get kicked out of the NFL, but if you kneel down, you're gonna get kicked out of the NFL. My friend Colin got kicked out of the NFL. And I think one of the bigger problems that I have is when you are in a power dichotomy where you're at the bottom of that powered dichotomy, then anything that is done at the top is not something that you now get the end result of. So you don't get the money for any of that stuff, but you are getting the deficits, you're getting, the trauma, you're getting all of these things. The biggest viewers of ebony porn or white people, not Black people, right, And so I don't think personally, I don't think that. I don't think that adults who want to make adult decisions are being led astray by pornography as an industry. But I do believe that what is being taught or what is being told to be accepted. For instance, so my friend David Banner, he's a music artist, right, and he made this music video and in the music video, he made this music video, and in the music video, he killed a police officer who had killed a black man like who was unarmed, and it was off the back of the whole Mike Brown Ferguson thing that was going on, and that was banned, right. I think it's back up now, but they had to fight for it to get back up, and it was taken off his Instagram and all of these things, and so that was banned. That was taken off. That's not okay, right. But the things that are okay are things that I think are very much the the removal of black power, the removal of power of black people as a group. Where there's the community red zone in here, there's the mass incarceration, there's the war on drugs. You know, black people at the bottom of the economic barrel, so to speak. And so when black people are now allowed in music videos to make kind of the most not even allowed, they're pushed by their producers, by their labels to make the most highly sexual videos. But it's not creative. It's all the same thing. It's like copy paste, copy paste kind of right, exactly, because sexuality and people have very different ways of expressing themselves.
Speaker 1: And I definitely think it's overly sexual, even for myself. I think everything and now, like even in mainstream movies is like almost like a softcore porn. It's like why, But you know that's why. For me is kind of like why. I get the parallels on the arguments on both sides too, But being someone who has been in the adult industry prior to and forever till the day I die, probably people will always be like, well, she's done, she's important, it doesn't matter what you know, and that's so whatever. But the thing now, it's like now it's over saturated. It's over like now every video has to be your thongs out, you're half naked, you're doing it it's like it's like the like a pre porn thing. So in that part I understand because it's not factual, like it's overstimulating people's minds in a ways that you should you shouldn't, but that's why it's like, But where do you like drive the lawn?
Speaker 2: I think you draw the line where you start to remove power from people who aren't the actors and actresses and the creatives, the scriptwriters, story writers, and give it to corporations who don't have a clue what's going on. So then you then create, for instance, the beauty industry, the makeup industry. That's why Rihanna is doing so well with her friendly beauty, where she's now taken back some of the end results of her beauty and her femininity and her leading women to products whatever products those are, right, the makeup industry and the fashion industry are not controlled by women, but women are all let's say, the wigs and the weaves. You know, some Korean man or some Indian man has an entire business based on black women's hair, and we don't control any of the end result of that. Alcohol is another one. So we were massively addicted to alcohol and at the same time, we don't own really many alcohol companies. You might have like add or a jaz or a Lebron have something. But as much as we consume, we don't produce. And so I'm also not saying let's mass consume things that are going to be degenerative for our health. But at the same time, if we did, we might have more influence into what we're consuming. And that's my problem is that if you are expressing yourself sexually, let it be sexuality of your own creativity and have whatever spirituality or whatever you just want to fuck somebody, that's fine. But if it's like some crazy geek with some wild fantasy who's just super rich and he's just getting you to do crazy shit and then creating trends that where people are just fostering craziness out of somebody's mind who's just got money, that's the problem for sure.
Speaker 1: And I agree with that. I mean, I just had two episodes earlier today that I found about fetishers that I've never even knew existed, and it's all based off of idealisms of what you're speaking of. So I get it. It's because someone's bored, someone's too overstimulated, someone's to this whatever and they want to say, hey, now this is a trend. So I mean I understand that and I respect that, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only a problem when when when somebody who just has a fetish or a trend or whatever then has money to turn it into an industry, and if we haven't sat down and done the psychological evaluation of this person, for instance, we haven't sat down and done the psychological evaluation of people that say that, you know, it is okay to have sex with animals, right, But then now somebody's got you know, a billion dollars and said we're going to bang out all of these movies and now this is going to be the thing. It's like okay, right, then it becomes an industry and people are working in that industry and being exploited because of somebody is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I definitely want to do any of that. But no, I definitely had to ask for me. It was like one of the things I was, you know, I'm definitely intrigued. I love having conversations like that. It's you know, to even just to have growth on even my inside of who I am and what you know, my you know, obviously it's a belief system of how I create myself? What is something or you can describe something that is exciting in your life.
Speaker 2: Right now, I am building a village in Congo and.
Speaker 1: I love your smile is lit up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's great. And I have adopted twenty two children per my organization, Iheat Africa, and we are basically creating an agricultural community that Africa doesn't need aid, it needs trade. So we're creating an agricultural community that is connected to international trade.
Speaker 1: So amazing.
Speaker 2: That for me is like civilization building now. So now I get to say, like what fuel is being used, and how the houses are looking, and kind of what system is being used in that area for sustainable energy and all of these types of things. So we just started building yesterday twenty five houses and we were going to build one hundred in the area, and we were going to build an orphanage and a school. And it allows me to get into my natural life conservation because that's where the last two hundred and fifty mountain gorillas are that I went to go and see. And so it's like for me, it's like you know, when you look to ancient civilization, when you look to ancient civilizations of old and you see, oh, the Egyptians were building pyramids and the Mayans were building pyramids, and you know these things in the jungle. It allows me to walk into that, so maybe you know, I can now be building things that will last for it starts small, but eventually I'll be building here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. But that's why I feel like it's like you're a doer. You do things. You know, you start, you have to start somewhere to like be at all the things that you're saying. So I think that's really you know, cool and very a cool thing to being part of. I think that's really neat. How do you if you wanted to support that? How could you support what you're doing? Is there some kind of fun that we can support here at Privetalc.
Speaker 2: I have the link in my bio and my Instagram. Also I have a five oh one C three, so if anybody needs the tax thing, then we can do the tax receipts and we can use that to build houses. And I have my foundation called IHA Africa, which is the five H one C three, which has its own Instagram. And also if you can't, if you don't have money, to give. Then just share the stuff because we're sharing lots of beautiful pictures and videos of the kids and the work that's going on. So yeah, just get involved.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. I love that. I definitely will make sure that we can share that and support you any way that we can. Is there anything you could instantly? If there is three skills you could instantly obtain, what would they be?
Speaker 2: I would like to be a polygon. I'd like to speak any language. Recently I learned Swahili, which is what they speak in Congo, and I think there's a lot of brown and black and melanated people who don't speak any indigenous languages at all, and that in of itself, I don't think it was God's plan to make everybody speak one language. Colonization made everybody speak English or Spanish or French. But I think being able to speak a bunch of different languages i'd be cool. I think also being able to play different instruments, but that's just time.
Speaker 1: And but do you play any instruments currently? None?
Speaker 2: I don't have time. I never have time. And then the other skill I think I would like to you're saying acquire or just have acquire The other skill I would like to acquire is I would like to know the medicinal use for every single plant that exists, because I like that. In Ghana, we're about to build a plant medicine school over the next two years and I'm going to learn. So that's cool.
Speaker 1: I love that, you know, when you don't know something, you're going to learn. There are so many as knowledge as power, and I feel like that's really cool to want to implement that in what you're doing. But saying that I don't know what it is, but you know what we can learn, right, because that's the only way it's going to get done.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Dating life, how is that looking?
Speaker 2: I have a partner, she's amazing. I've been with her now for two years and she is you know, I've never dated. Like dating was never something I was into because I felt like every time you would go out with somebody in those types of settings or situations, you basically are not meeting them. Chris Rup put it really well. He said, you're not meeting them. You're meeting their representative, and you're meeting all the good things about them, but not really meeting who they are.
Speaker 1: So especially the first time, right, right, So.
Speaker 2: I very quickly stopped doing that and like making it an event. And I'm not really into I'm an African man, so I'm not really into roman Antics, right, it's not kind of what I do.
Speaker 1: Like romantics, like being romantic, but it.
Speaker 2: Comes from roman Antics from Rome. I have nothing in my life has to do with Rome apart from my language.
Speaker 1: Okay, So meaning like, so are you not a romantic type partner?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm definitely a kind and caring partner, but I'm not a chauvinistic kind of misogynistic. Let me show you how much I can do with my money so that you can feel special for a day.
Speaker 1: I'm like, let me make Yeah, But that's not necessarily a romantic. I think romanticism comes from more of like the thoughtfulness and like the planning of things and like wre the intent is not like what the intentions of something else.
Speaker 2: It's become tokenized though. It's become like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, like when there's Valentine's Day and those day of course it's like over like I mean for me, I feel like if it's not every day, like like I buy myself flowers every Sunday, like it's not like it's something that should be like, oh, once a year type thing. I definitely agree with those things, but I feel like there's other ways that you may as who you are as a partner. How do you show like being romantic with your partner.
Speaker 2: I will say to my partner, let's go to Panama and swim with whales, so you're.
Speaker 1: Like spontaneous travel trip, like pack a bag, let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And also like making sure that my partner feels secure in our relationship and that she is she knows that that she's beautiful inside as well as outside. And I think also being able to not just be a support for her, but creating a support system around her of people who she would never usually meet, Like, for instance, a lot of young women in LA in particular, they need mentors and they don't have mentors, and they should have. I have like twelve different mentors. I am humble enough to admit that I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say right right, because everyone knows everything. Everyone. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, when my good friend Maya, she's the singer, like the singer Maya, she had broke something down to me in a way that I'd never thought of it before. Because I've never been a woman. She said that the reason why a lot of women aren't able to work together who are conventionally attractive, especially in acting and in modeling, is because since childhood they've been taught that a man is supposed to sweep them off their feet and is supposed to take care of them, and so in being told that the highest achievement for a young woman is to be married, other women then look like your competition, especially if there is a powerful man or you know, a nice man. And that's why a lot of women then end up don't fostering meaningful relationships because they don't see each other as a village of women. They see each other as a confirmation.
Speaker 1: I could see that for sure. I think that's a beautiful thing way to put it. I think that intentionally, when you are with a partner or whatever, your lives have to collide or whatever. So it's like, if that's something that you have in tune with yourself, who have mentors, it's important to keep that as a foundation for your partner as well. Is because it's as women it is sometimes you don't have that, and it's cool to see that inviting in a way because then I feel like that Maekes your relationship be able to grow in a way more expansive way. I like that craziest fan interaction. Have you ever had a crazy fan interaction happen to you?
Speaker 2: Uh? You know, there's been many. And the thing is is that fan is just Greek for fanatic, so we know where that is.
Speaker 1: And oh boy, do I know it my fans?
Speaker 2: Can I bet?
Speaker 1: I bet because you know, I'm a strong lady, so nothing too crazy happens. But I've heard stories and I've I've been a little part of mine. But as a male, though, you would think it wouldn't be as crazy. But I could see there's a lot room for like because you're such like a nice person in inviting, like you're easy to talk to. It's not like you know, so I feel like once they get an inn, they're like, right, so what, So what was the craziest story, the craziest.
Speaker 2: The craziest I can't even say on camera. There's been some crazy things.
Speaker 1: You don't have to stay the fan out. He's just gonna know.
Speaker 2: I say what happens, it's too crazy.
Speaker 1: But like some you're like, I'm currently an illegal battle. I cannot talk about those kids, right.
Speaker 2: But I think the craziest I was raising money because that's the other thing about me. I've been in the military, i've been on the roads, I've been in life. That kind of has given me a toughness that most people wouldn't expect from now how pleasant I can be, right, but you know, I still consider myself a boxer, So if anything happens, then I'm going to fight. I'm not just yeah, right, you get to take around the corner. And I was boxing to raise money for UH. I was boxing to raise money to build a hospital in Congo. And on my journey to doing that, there was a woman who decided that she was going to marry me. And I didn't know who she was, and so we would do some public workout events and it was just on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: You know, we're meeting. Were you a single man at this time? Was I even single?
Speaker 2: No? I wasn't single, Okay, And even.
Speaker 1: If I was single, I know, but that sometimes like leaves like for like, ugh, you know you're not you know, I don't know what happened yet, but I'm just saying it's like the openness of but when you're in a relationship like no, like okay, like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, so And the thing is is that most time people don't respect your relationships. They even if I expect.
Speaker 1: You would respect relationship, they don't. But I'm never going to. I used to be like, here are you married? Okay, it doesn't matter, he's not here.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I do. But at the time, we did some public workouts and then afterwards we did like some food, so people could come and we'd eat food. But it was like I was like, all right, cool, you guys can come. And anytime I was inviting people to meet me publicly, it was like with like fifty boxes. So it's just like all my mandamn is like yeah, whatever, come because whoever can do anything there's back there. So this woman comes and she's shut a date. She sits down. We've just worked out, we've been doing pull ups and push ups and sparring and all this stuff. And she sits down next to me and she's looked at me and she's gone, I'm going to marry you. And I'm like, all right, whatever, some sitting there, I'm eating my food and stuff.
Speaker 1: Were you intimidated at that point or were you just there was like a joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just like whatever, but she had her whole head dress on and she was like and I remember she just she was sitting there with scissors and I'm like, why is she a sisss? She was trying to cut my hair? And now I was like, why is she trying to cut my hair? Obviously so that she trying to do some magic or whatever.
Speaker 1: A woodoo dollar over there. What she did to make you fall in love with her?
Speaker 2: I don't know what she was trying to do. Anyway, I did the boxing match. So the boxing match comes a few weeks after or a month after, and I won the boxing match, and she came to the boxing match and I had to hide from her because she was I was like around like seeing people and stuff, and I've seen her.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, where's my husband.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, I'm going upstairs. So I went upstairs because I have to keep my mind right. I can't be like, let me do with this crazy person. I'm gonna fight somebody. And then after the boxing match, I'm like, get my congratulations from everybody, thank you for coming. We raised like one hundred thousand, one hundred thousand pounds. To rebuild this hospital. The work had already been going on, so I'm really happy. I'm really happy. And then after the boxing match, I just see this, this this woman like standing right right at the end in the corner.
Speaker 1: It was like a dark presence she was.
Speaker 2: She was standing there and she was just like shaking like this, and I was thinking to myself, not today, like not today, And.
Speaker 1: Do you remember her.
Speaker 2: Speaking to myself? Not today?
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 2: Let me get out of here. So we just tried to get me to the car as quickly as possible. And as I was going out to the car, she intercepted me and she gave me this bag and she's like, you need to take this to your house. You need to take this to your home. And I'm like, what is it? Is it a bomb? Or I didn't want to even look in the bag. I was like, what is this woman doing. When I got home, I realized that she had photoshopped pictures of me between her and her son and created a whole photo album of our future together and and she created like many many instagrams and she was it was crazy, and I was just like, I don't need that anymore in my life.
Speaker 1: Were you frightened. Were you've frightened? I mean that's a little that's a little like what is it that movie that Whitney Houston was in when.
Speaker 2: The Bodyguard Bodyguard? It's very like, yeah, no, it was. It was a bit mad and like to say that I think she got hold of like like something something of mine and it was in the book and I was like, how did she even get hold of that? And it's in the book? Should take? I was like, get this out of the house straight away.
Speaker 1: I don't want this thing in my bad juju.
Speaker 2: Get this out of my house, out of my energy, and forever after that. Personally, I don't do that many public appearances or many public visits. I'll go out on my own to go and do stuff, but I won't be like, hey, I'm going to be here, because crazy people turn up as well as beautiful people. So this is this interview is the first interview I've done in four years.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you for coming to.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do more because I'm building the houses and stuff. But I was like, people just expect me to do stuff, and they expect me to do stuff that they think that I should do, not stuff that I actually want to do or stuff I'm interested in.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate that we're something that you're interested in, that you actually wanted to take the time to do that, because you know, for me, it's one of those things is I want to talk to people too that I'm fascinated by that, I want to get to know more and in all those things. So it's like, I hadn't seen anything really from you, and I don't like to wildly watch interviews from people's because I don't want it to take away from my own creative like or conversation and what it is. So I'm happy that you, you know, took the time. Was there a reason why other than you know, just the fact that people thought to do other things for interviews or that you kind of shied away from doing stuff I.
Speaker 2: Didn't feel like I've done enough?
Speaker 1: Okay a lot of people, So you're hard on yourself.
Speaker 2: Definitely. I'm a serial objective analyzer. So unless I think I have something to talk about, I'm not going to talk. Like really, if I'm doing something and I'm like, we're doing this, we're doing this, I need to galvanize energy, we're building this, then I'll talk. But I'm not just gonna be like listen to me or my life and all of these things, like yeah, even my own relationship, it's not that important. Like when you think of your heroes, you don't usually think of their relationship. You think of the work that they did when they were alive, or why they're you're a hero, not were they having a fight with their girlfriend or yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Nothing that it comes to the fight and things like that. Like so for me is like with my show, it's private talk, is that it's to get people like yourself and other people in different genres to talk about things that aren't just all the time that would talk about on other podcasts, and it gets you to open up a little bit more. Is because yeah, I don't want to know about your fight with your girlfriend, No, but I want to know you as a whole person, not just a piece of who you are, but your business and what you believe in is a piece of who are, but who your whole life is like is a lot more than it embodies. And to me, it makes you more real more where I feel like I can connect more, where it's like oh, like even with me, people are like, oh, I'm like I love you. Some of all these things. They don't know me. They know how I have sex. So for me, I'm like, if you don't have a conversation, then I can change that car like that narrative, and I'm great with that. That's why I love meeting my fans and they're very interactive. But you just don't like you just you have to give. Like one thing I learned at my show is about the vulnerability. And one thing I never really had before is because I hid away from from my persona because that's just who it was. Now it's like showing a different side of Alexis, Texas because there's multifacets of to who I am. Like porn was just one thing that defines doesn't define me. It was a part of who like who I was, but it's not doesn't stop there. There's so many different things. So that's why I feel like with here, it's like asking questions about maybe you want to know about your dating life. Doesn't it stop there? But you know what makes you smile.
Speaker 2: In this order, children, animals, and people being happy.
Speaker 1: Biggest strength.
Speaker 2: Fearlessness. I don't have fear when it comes to I think that if you believe in God, then everything is in God's plan so existent, it's nonexistent. So I don't think. I think it's difficult to really believe in God and then have fear, you know, because God has got you no matter what, and and you are here for this time, in this reality, in this whatever we call this this reality, this liquid crystal VR projecting vessel for a short time, and while you're there, you should do whatever you spirit feels. And I think the fearlessness that I have has allowed me to travel to places most people would never go, and do work and make connections. That has made me. I feel interested enough in myself to be able to be happy. Because there's an African say that says that a young man who has traveled is wiser than an old man who stayed in the village's whole life. So I feel like I'm I'm there.
Speaker 1: I believe that. I love that. What about your bigger what is your weakness nor weakness you have one, I'm like him? Some people don't you know? You don't want to tap into that.
Speaker 2: No, Honestly, before I had weaknesses, for sure, I did inner work and got rid of them. I used to be I used to be addicted to sex when I was younger, Like, I spoke to a psychologist and she said to me, the reason why you're having sex is not reasons to have sex. And until I was able to go through that and overstand it and go through that, I was useless because I was always trying to have sex.
Speaker 1: Right, do you think you're a sex addict?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent? When during the time when I was in the military one hundred percent and I had a girlfriend?
Speaker 1: And what was the time length of that this existed, probably like like it was from when you started to have sex until you realized you had an issue, yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, because the ways that I learned about sex porn because my father wasn't in my life and my mother was trying to raise three kids as a single mother, so she was open to conversations, but I also didn't feel like I could have conversations with her about sex because my mom. So I learned from some of the mandem who were elders and they were selling drugs and they were like criminals. They were just criminals. So the way that they looked at women wasn't in a way that was holistic or it was just completely misogynistic. So I learned that way about women. Then my mom had taught me other things about women. When it came to sex, I was just like, that's what it is. You've got to, like, you know, try and have sex for the longest and do all of these things. And then at which point I realized that actually I needed to stop doing that because it was taken up my time from like doing useful stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is so at the time that I started following you, had you watch any of my porn or did you even know who I was or did you see that I was just following you because I was verified.
Speaker 2: I sort of used following me because you were verified, because there was this app at a time. It's not it doesn't exist anymore, but you could just see who's verified and following you and who has a following, and I was like, well, I'm trying to do this thing in somebody. I'm trying to I'm not just trying to get as much energy there as possible. And then but I've probably seen it. I used to watch porn when I was young.
Speaker 1: There, I mean a lot of people too, like I feel like, in how old are you?
Speaker 2: I'm thirty four now.
Speaker 1: So I feel like it's like in that bracket of I'm thirty six about the thirty seven. But it's like it was just sometimes people watch porn. It doesn't even name. It just was there to watch. It wasn't like, you know, if there's elite people that have real like fan base of obviously why I like the taxes exist so myself, But a lot of people are like when you ask them like dating wise and be like, oh, well I watched a lot of porn, but I just not like I put a name to a face type of situation. But I always wondered, But why I liked you, know you as well, is because you always treated me as a not that I didn't know any way if you knew what my porn was or not, but it was always like who you were as what you identified on the page, like what you like stood for. So I always like I respected that and like everything that you had from like you sending me fruit and like you making being a part of whatever I thought was really great to be a part of. Because also because of who I am, a lot of times sometimes mainstream and things like straight away because oh well you do poorn, Like oh I don't want to be like attached to it or whatever, and I'm just like, I'm more than just that if you want to talk to me, but I'm also get it to like cool peace, Like I see you still watch my stuff. Whatever you want to say.
Speaker 2: No, no, it wasn't that. I know what. So, I have a lot of female friends from various walks of life. When when so something that I didn't share. When I was younger, just after I came out of the military, a close friend of mine was murdered in front of me, and some of the people that I believed should have helped me out at the time, because you know, he was murdered in front of me, I had his brains in my lab like I was, like in a very traumatic situation. Some of the people that I thought were cool and should have helped me out at the time didn't. The only person that actually helped me out at that specific time was my friend Meyer, who was a sex worker. And I when I was in this kind of sex addiction phase when I was like fourteen fifteen and I was selling drugs and all this stuff, a lot of my close friends were strippers and sex workers, and I found out very quickly that a lot of those people were the realist people because of the job that they do. There's just no bullshit, so so then some of them can be right exactly. So then that had made me kind of judge that less because at the same time I was a little criminal, so I didn't have any moral high ground to kind of stand on. And even now I think more my moral disposition is that of once you make an observation, to make sorry. Once you make an observation, you have an obligation right And for me doesn't matter where you're from. Everybody enters into a spiritual battle when they see something wrong and then they do nothing about it, and we're all hypocritical. We're all hypocritical by living in systems that are benefiting from colonialism, benefiting from sexism, benefiting from racism, benefiting from all of these systems that make some small echelon of humanity richer than everybody else, et cetera, et cetera. And I think it's being able to know how to point out what is wrong and do something about it at the same time as still find a way to love everybody.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you kind of regret that you never stood up for in that way that you or maybe you've re visited because it kind of like stood up back in your mind and you were like maybe complain, like you said, and you didn't do something. Is it something that kind of like stood out for you to go back to.
Speaker 2: When I was in the army, women was always getting raped, but I never saw it. But you you would hear after the weekend had passed. You would hear that there was like a rape case going on and this person's going to call and this person's going to court martial. And when I was younger, my mother she was abused by my father and she's a survivor of sexual violence. And that led me to do the work that I do in Congo, where I'm supporting survivors of sexual violence. I'm taking care of children who are survivors of sexual violence. I'm putting through school, I'm feeding them and providing them with job opportunities, et cetera. That made me, as a child, the man that I am now is who I wanted to be around me when I.
Speaker 1: Was a child, like a father figure exactly.
Speaker 2: So I think that in of itself has become my life work. But definitely there was things that I had heard of and I would i'd seen when I was younger that I learned through society, etc. And there's things that I've done and that I was part of, Like, for instance, there's no reason to knock people out or just be violent or whatever. Obviously in the boxing ring is different, but just to be violent or whatever when you could be a nice person. And so I think now I have aligned my comic position back in balance. But before like you should never go to the army and like train to kill people. That's not a real human cool thing to do. It's just.
Speaker 1: Makes you believe, you know for sure. And what's crazy is I had a family member of mine, my family, part of my family was very like in turmoil of what I chose to do. They didn't talk to each other for a while. But for me, I never asked them for their opinion, so it wasn't really heavy on my mind. But there was a fair me invent that we like went to and my uncle he told me, he was like, I don't want you to think that I ever judge you. He's like, I've done worse things of you, so for who, Like, who am I to judge? Who am I to say? You know? Anything different? Is like we all make our own choices. It's like who you are as a person. And that really stuck with me, was because that's to me is like you know, I say all the time, it's like we're all individual, we're all people. We all put our pants on every single day the same. As long as you respect me and my space and what I believe in or not even necessarily what I believe it, but respect me, then we're fine. You know what I mean as well? And is it something else? And that's just not like for me as like a human thing like kind like for me, it's like I don't have to agree with what you're saying, but I can respect you as a person. I can respect who you are like and what you what you speak for. You know. So I feel like that a lot of people forget about just common decency and respect for one another and fuck about like who you voted for, what your beliefs or whatever. It's just finding a common ground of like being human right, all love and peace and all those kind things that make us feel a little great.
Speaker 2: I think you have to judge, but just.
Speaker 1: Going to be judged.
Speaker 2: Don't judge from a place of ego, try to judge from a place.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing is everyone has judgment in a sense, but it's to me, I don't think it's judgment. That we have choices, you know what I mean. I can choose even if you tell me how it is. Doesn't mean I can't have to like sip aside you. I can choose to see Like I'm cool with knowing who you are, and when I see you, I will say hello to you like I do everybody else and respect you, but I don't have to support you. But again, like I think we can all coexist with each other and what that means. And that's why I feel like a lot of people, it's like, who are we to say because I did something when I was from in my twenties to my third like thirty, Like who are you to say that I'm any different of a person than you are? He is, she? You know? Anybody? Like why are we different? We're all it's only the same. What our top three rules? Three rules in your life that you abide by your code of honor, my code.
Speaker 2: Of honor, shock of bars, honor, live clean so that your works can be seen. Because I remember, it's funny a friend of mine a long time ago. He said to me, this is probably a UK joke and you probably won't get it, but he said, he said, you can build a thousand bridges and shag a single sheep and nobody's ever going to remember that you build a bridge. True, And obviously I'm not into sheep, sheep.
Speaker 1: Or a bridge, any of that stuff.
Speaker 2: But now I'm a developer. I need to make sure that the way that I live reflects the work that I do. I can't be you know, people expect that what they see on Instagram is going to be what they get in real life with most people. But most people on Instagram are lying like they're not portraying who they really are. It's just a piece of who they are. Me on Instagram, I've never done a pay promotion on my instag So I say, what the fuck I want on my Instagram. I do. What the fuck I want is a free space, and it allows me to show the world a world that I want to create for for people to think. Right. So it allows me to do that. And if I am now like some crazy like crazy drug addiction or crazy something, it's going to stop people from seeing that thing. They're going to be like, yeah, I hear what that person's saying, but did you know this is they're crazy, right, And I'm trying to do that. I'm trying to be as but.
Speaker 1: I think, but I think that that kind of aligns with again, who you are. And I think that from again as an outsider looking in from it. You know, it's it's your life path, you know what I mean? Like you, everything has been authentically like me. Like again, yes there are people that you know who have an Instagram life whatever, But I feel like I'm a pretty good judge of character from knowing that because I live in that world of seeing what that is. And again and I have done paid posts, but it's all based off what I want still, and nobody can dictate what I like. And so that's why I like your thing is very You say what you want because that's what your belief is. And I think that that's what stands about who your fan base is and who your core is and what supports you is because those people are too alike the same because people wouldn't find who you are get the similarities if they weren't somewhat in tune with themselves on a path that's leading to where you're.
Speaker 2: Going right, and I get you know, I've been ostracized many times. I have my Instagram account deleted. Lots of people won't, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I think social media and all those things I mean, and even media itself, it's you know, we're censored. You know, I'm shadow band. I have five point nine million followers, but I'm still not seen by people. I get twenty eight thousand likes on something because why because people I'm not allowed to like and it's nothing that in me. I'm the most PG probably like a thing that is because I know that just having my ass alone in the picture is going to get something that's like a problem. And I'm like, I'm not even doing something. I'm more in close, you know what I mean. So's I get it. And that's why I feel like maybe I empathize more with someone like yourself. Is like you have such a big message to spread where it's like your reach ability to be so much more not solicitated because of what you're saying. And again it's not like not everything you're saying is a fact, but it's your belief and not you know, and there's a following behind that. So I think that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: My truth is important for me, it doesn't need to be important for everybody else. And I have this thing where over the years many people have said, I don't agree with everything you say, but I respect you. And the reality is it's because I am a sovereign being in control of my own truth, and I don't say what I believe is true and people resonated with it than they do, and if they don't, then they don't. But I definitely ain't out here destroying people's lives and like doing illegal minding and all of that.
Speaker 1: Stuff, for sure. And it's not something I think maybe because it's you, because speaking your truth is in a forceful way. It's like you said, you receive the message how you want to, and that's again living true to yourself and your spirituality and who you are as a human being. Of why I feel like you are in the rights path of where you're supposed to be. What is the best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: Oh, gosh, I have so many, I have so many.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's say, what's the best advice you've ever given?
Speaker 2: Oh? Now, the best advice I've ever given? I think the best advice I've ever given is is to anybody and to everybody is you can live with mistakes, but you can't live with regret. And I feel like a lot of the time people, rather than standing on their spirit and doing what they know that they have to do or what their intuition is telling them to do, they do something that is influenced by conditioning rather than spirit. And so I think my best advice is always go with spirit, even if you think you're going to make a mistake, because if you don't, you don't want to be the old person with regret.
Speaker 1: I love that. Do you remember your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did I ever you had to have a celebrity crush?
Speaker 2: Did I ever have a celebrity crush like that? You know? Do you know why? Because at the time, remember I told you I was addicted to sex. I was having sex with whoever I wanted to have sex with you, So.
Speaker 1: You were like really looking for like that other.
Speaker 2: I didn't even see like a relationship as an idea, as something that I was interested in. I was just like, who can have sex with?
Speaker 1: And so were you just like an habitual like sexual person and not really had any relationships until recently.
Speaker 2: No, I tried to have relationships. But when I had relationships, a lot of the people that I've was with, they were in a place of maybe growth and change or like some of the wrong time right wrong yeah, right person, wrong time, wrong person, right time. Maybe, But I I never And then the thing is is like now where I am. I'm friends with whoever I want to be friends with. So I've never really had that barrier of how do I get to that person or how do I So when I was younger, I was very much living in the present with the women that were around me. So I had you know, if you want to call them the baddies, they were all there. They were you were.
Speaker 1: Living your dream at fifteen.
Speaker 2: I was literally living my dream at fifteen, Like everybody who I thought was attractive, I wanted to be vials with.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, I like that. All right, Well, we're going to play truth with Texas. This is going to be a little bit more riicier for you. Don't be too shy, okay, but we are going to do it. So how Truth with Texas works? If I can grab my cards over here, m hm. There are four cards. We will go through each card. Each one is an ace. Each ace suit is a different type of question from romantic, kinky, naughty, and spicy. You ask a couple of questions through each and then yeah, you survive cool truth with teclists. All right, here you go, first card, what are we get ace of diamonds? It's a spicy question. Let's see what we are going to know. Hm. Longest you've ever gone without.
Speaker 2: Sex seven months? Twice, once when I was in Iraq and once in twenty twenty when the world locked down and I was in Thailand and I saw my partner that I'm with now like for a week before she then came back here and I stayed in Thailand, and I was, you know, I was spending time with and I was happy. I was that That actually was one of the cleariest times ever in my life, was when I was just celibate and I was abstaining by a choice, not like there wasn't options.
Speaker 1: But I was just like, but of course, hmmm, have you ever stayed in a relationship for sex?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No? Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 2: Yes, but not sleep like I've knocked out, like you knocked out, Not sleep like I've knocked out when I was having sex for the just no damn reason at all. I just went into a trance and I just wasn't there. So I was having sex. I was still be going shut because I haven't. I haven't drank since I was seventeen or eighteen, so so I've always had some and I've always been conscious. But I was having sex sometimes just to have sex. So I was just having go through themotions. But I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: You weren't there. Weren't there were they upset about it?
Speaker 2: There was there was enjoying themselves.
Speaker 1: They didn't know you weren't there.
Speaker 2: But I was not there. I was not present.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, let's see, have you ever dated somebody older?
Speaker 2: I've had sex with people older. I never dated somebody older.
Speaker 1: Though. How many like real relationships have you been in? I feel like you more like because the whole like sex addict thing. I feel like and especially because the male thing. Maybe because I'm biased because I'm a female, but you probably fucked a lot of ladies, but you weren't in real relationships like probably like three or four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll probably say real relationship literally four in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see that for you. I don't know I'm psychic or not, but I just feel like when you're like figuring that stuff out, like you're not worried as much as like we're like sometimes females, we were emotionally base driven.
Speaker 2: Oh I definitely was not emotions exactly.
Speaker 1: So I'm like that comes for men and even myself really emotionally. It comes later on, but we think that you're emotionally ready for that as a female where it's like oh yeah, different, different, different questions. Have you ever been turned down for sex?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, never happened.
Speaker 2: No, it hasn't happened because I haven't.
Speaker 1: Don't put yourself in those situations.
Speaker 2: If it's going to be sex, then I know it's going to be sex.
Speaker 1: So if you you know, you have good intuition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very good at energy and also chemistry, so I don't need to read the rooms. Yeah. I don't force stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, next card. See it's not so bad. I definitely lightened it for you. I have toades is a naughty question which is our favorite here at Private Talk. Handcuffs are blindfold back in your promiscuous days or maybe not? Do you still indulge? I?
Speaker 2: May I've been locked up before.
Speaker 1: So blind, so neither does it give you some kind of PTSCU.
Speaker 2: Look I was never enslaved, but I heard about the ship. So so you're like, no, no, just no.
Speaker 1: Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 2: Not really, because you know, I think to get your mind into a space where you're sexually aroused. A lot of a lot of what that has become because of pornography, because of surface level conversations, like people like having small talk because the scared to actually really go deep. The rivers will flow the deeper you go, right, And when you have somebody's mind kind of they're present with you, you don't need to really, you don't need to well I don't. I don't feel you don't need to say stuff that's like shocking them to get them to that space you can get You can get them to that space naturally because they're just really into you. And that's why a lot of people have had climaxes, but not many people have orgasms, because climax is stimulated and orgasm is God's spirit and a lot of people ain't having sex with God. They're just having sex like just to have a release.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, and that's why I like also when you heavily speak on like the sexual things, I can understand it when you dissect it in a sense like that is because it depends like people can have sex for different reasons, like me and like in the like in like poorn, having sex was more of an animalistic like release of just whatever and no emotional content of what it meant to me as my personal life is where I need those filling things of where of like where if you don't speak to me whatever, like the emotional level, and like I always say, like I'm demisexual, like you have to be stimulated to me to make me actually want to be sexually stimulated to you, because it's easy just to be physical with anybody, but to be like sensual and to be like mind stimulated as a different level of growth. So I feel like it's a different higher expectation of orgasm than just being like, oh, this could happen, right. Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Many times?
Speaker 1: Many times?
Speaker 2: Many times? You know.
Speaker 1: Why? I just realized that this was a thing. Like I had a conversation with one of my male friends. We were at dinner, and he casually told me this thing because he was saying about a situation and I was like, but wait, and he's like, why are you thinking about all the times that you could think someone could have fakedne it with you? And I'm like, no one's ever done it. He's like, but you don't know, and I'm like, I really don't. But I didn't think that that would be a thing. So explain to us, Shaka bars.
Speaker 2: What's going on over here is definitely a thing because as I said before, I was having sex for reasons why you shouldn't be having sex. So therefore I was having sex with people I should I've been having sex with so though they were.
Speaker 1: But you say that, but were you simulate where you stimulated at that time? It was just you couldn't like, it wasn't satisfying overall.
Speaker 2: No, And at the time as well, a lot of the time, I was just doing it to you know, all right, this is the thing. This is a thing that a lot of people should learn. There's three different types of sex. Teachers here, right, there's three different types of sex. This is this. I was taught this by my master teacher. May he rest in peace, dot uh Layla or Layla Africa. There's three different types of sex. There is procreational sex. We know what that is. There is recreational sex, and then there is sex for regeneration. And what we keep doing is we keep doing recreational sex. So the Netflix and Chill generation is here. Right. When you're having sex to recreate something, you're not creating anything. It's escapism. It's sexual escapism, right. The same like with ganjo if you're han't ganger and I've done it before because life is hard.
Speaker 1: I shout out to my four twenty fives.
Speaker 2: If you are having ganja, right and you are not meditating, not ever once, but you're having it, you're opening up gateways and you're letting in any kind of energy without having any control of directing that. And so just like alcohols, I tell people they shouldn't mess with alcohol because we call alcohol spirits, right, but people don't know what spirits. They just know we're going to drink and then afterwards like, oh, I'll never drink again, right, and they do that often right, Right, So, when you have sex for procreation, you're making a child. When you have sex for recreation, you are making yourself stay in the same space, but you're not growing. And then when you have sex for regeneration, which is part of a technique that I learned many years ago called ejaculation, where nothing comes out, but you then rechannel that within yourself that way as a mask.
Speaker 1: Is this something that you do with a partner, by yourself.
Speaker 2: Any time forever. So unless I'm trying to make a child, I will.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay do that.
Speaker 2: So the thing is is so the intentions of what that is the intentions, but also physically if you look at like so DNA, for instance, sperm contains DNA. Each sperm has the equivalent memory or the equivalent information of thirty six megabytes, and men ejaculate between four hundred to six hundred million sperm every time they ejaculate. So essentially, ejaculation is the equivalent of running twenty miles for a man every time he does it. You have to replace that potential life giving fluid some way, and you just strip your whole body of all of its trace, minerals and all of it. That's why you can have like sex hangovers. As men. You can be like having too much sex and you get headache.
Speaker 1: And females can do the same thing. They say, you're drag.
Speaker 2: Right, right, And so when I learned about ejaculation. Sorry, when I learned about ejaculation, I have done it ever since, so since like twenty thirteen, twenty twelve, I've just that's it.
Speaker 1: But that's not the only way, or.
Speaker 2: Is it no, because there's procreation, So for me, because.
Speaker 1: You have a partner, So I feel like if you are single, then I can understand the ejaculation because it's more you said spiritual, right.
Speaker 2: Or like, well you're The thing is is you can ejaculate but still achieve orgasm. So that's the thing. Is what we have with porn, for instance, is you have this whole idea that masculinity is a chattee of the money shot and you've got to get coming out right. But when you take that energy and put it back in and it goes from your root shacker all the way to your crownschecker, it allows you to become in a state of sexual enlightenment and that feels spiritual, set it feels great, Whereas when you ejaculate you just feel drained. So unless I'm actually creating a child, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: But isn't that only a mind state not a physical state? I mean, obviously it's both because you're in an ejaculation process. But I mean again myself, I'm I'm spiritual, I meditate, I do all those things, and I know what my mind can achieve. But you're saying because I thought that it was just only doing it inward and not actually ejaculating as well. But you're saying that too. Is how do those two coexist? Because wouldn't you reach the same expansion if you were inwardly doing the.
Speaker 2: Work ejaculation for procreation, ejaculation for regeneration. Recreation is something I haven't.
Speaker 1: Do with But all of that's still mindset, isn't it, because you're still ejaculating.
Speaker 2: Given an example, if you are trying to create a baby, right, and you are ejaculating to try and create a baby, you should be eating.
Speaker 1: But are you doing this baby as an intentional purpose?
Speaker 2: As an intentional purpose, that's the only reason should ejaculate. Because if you if if you could ejaculate, but you couldn't orgasm or you couldn't climax through an ejaculation, right, So if you all right, if you if there was no physical reward for ejaculation the same as ejaculation, then I would say ejaculate. But because there's a better physical reward for ejaculation, and you achieve the same thing. You can have sex for as long as you want.
Speaker 1: See that's where I'm like, I get all of that. That's what I'm just saying. But wouldn't it still just be the difference, That would just be the mindset of what that is because you're still doing Obviously you're not doing it to have the baby. You're doing it for.
Speaker 2: Ask any man after he's ejaculated.
Speaker 1: Here is a problem. I don't have a dick. I don't understand what happens to you. I think about my own session.
Speaker 2: Ask any man after he's ejaculated. What is like when you go to the gym.
Speaker 1: There is they can't That's why like when they like, I get all that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm trying to keep all my power.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 2: I need it. I need it. I have so much. I need things to do. I have so much.
Speaker 1: I'm busy. I can't be doing all of this.
Speaker 2: Get tired.
Speaker 1: I get it. Okay, Okay, you learn you learn here at private talk. I like it all. Right. Next card?
Speaker 2: Are we doing older cards?
Speaker 1: I told you you're doing every card? We're doing a sup clubs. It's a kinky question. Where's my kinky card? Okay? Hmmm any fetishes?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How many people?
Speaker 2: Like seven or eight?
Speaker 1: Mm?
Speaker 2: Okay, But you know it was It was strange though, because is when I those ages and we didn't call them orgital. We just called him gangbang, Like I guess it's the same thing, same thing, right, But when were those ages and there was lots of girls in the area who was promiscuous, and we was also promiscuous. We were seeing stuff on porn and it was like, right, let's go and do it. Then for a lot of people at that age, they ain't able to recreate those type of things.
Speaker 1: They're just like And that's where I feel like when like the whole thing of like when they say like, oh, porn, it's I mean again, I think you should be educational. You take what you can from it, but it's not realistic to everyday like, especially if you're doing it at the level of fifteen something whatever, like you have no idea what the fuck you're doing. You think you do. You're trying to recreate a scenario, but it's not anything.
Speaker 2: When it's like supposed to me, It didn't looking back on it, it didn't make any sense. But because the thing is is like there's no other guy in my fantasy, right, it's just not the thing. But there was a couple of my friends there and then there was like, you know, four or five women there well, and we were swapping women and whatever. But then I was like, I don't really want to ever be near my friend when he's aroused because that's just not my type of life. But yeah, I was fifteen.
Speaker 1: But if you were in your situation, where was you and like the seven different girls and not your friends all for it at that time? And I think that that's a lot of the thing too, is like why I feel like it's unrealistic with the porn thing as far as like the partner's situations is because realistically you're the person, Like not a lot of people like to to fuck people with their friends, Like it's a it's not really common, you know what I mean? And you know imporant they're usually probably aren't friends, they don't know each other. It's all a stage situation. So you try to really like do that thing. And then even with the girls, it's like I don't want to fuck your friend because what if I like you and then then you think I want to fuck your friend? Right, So now we're creating Austin Areo said, I aren't even warranted because people just want to fuck.
Speaker 2: And then people think they can bring that into marriage and it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Oh, it definitely doesn't work. I've been married, I've been divorced happily, and we're here all right. Last card is an Ace of Hearts, which is a romantic question. Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Not into romanantics?
Speaker 1: Okay? Biggest turn on? How did your lady get your attention?
Speaker 2: She had a pure soul. She was a very beautiful spirit. And she's also plant based. I've been plant based for many years now. She's also plant based. And the crazy stuff in the world that I saw, she allowed me to because she didn't know a lot of the stuff that I was even speaking about at the time. She knows more now. She allowed me to escape that in just happiness and joy. And that's why I like spending a lot of time with children and animals because they don't think, oh, what's going to happen in ten years time, and all of.
Speaker 1: The they haven't been exposed to as much, you know, life, that sometimes makes us a little bit more jaded in certain topics.
Speaker 2: So biggest turn on is pure soul and confidence. If somebody is not confident, then it's just like you're gonna it's not good.
Speaker 1: Not good. Favorite place to be kissed.
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 1: What for life?
Speaker 2: Are you talking sexual? You're talking spiritual?
Speaker 1: Spiritual?
Speaker 2: Spiritual? Right here?
Speaker 1: I like that. Let's see last question. Perfect date night for you? You're a busy man. You have a lot going on, but you like to, you know, still make sure your lady is perfect. What would be a perfect date night for the two of you?
Speaker 2: Perfect date night I think is a fire on the beach in the tropics and music and friends and dancing.
Speaker 1: I like that. All right. That concludes Truth with Access. You did a great job. Thank you so much for participating. Is there anything you would like to ask me?
Speaker 2: Yes, I would like to ask you. Do you now, having as many people in the world as know who you are and know who you are, do you feel responsible now that you have the same attention as queens of old would have. Do you now feel responsible to do more on this earth for the people of this earth?