Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt and I'm joined today by a very special guest. I want to make sure you check out her at Cosmic x x x t I E. And that's Cosmic CUTI on at Cosmic x t I E. And you know, on this show we very much support creators. You need to put money back in these people's pockets because if you don't, they stopped making content. You have to just kind of like pound off to like listening to my voice make dumb fucking jokes all day. So please support content creators. Cosmic x t I E. Ladies and gentlemen, My guest tonight, the very lovely Dove Dove, thank you for I stepped on you again. Dove. We did it two times in a row. There's like a half second delay. My apologies. They're just looking for gorgeous women, they're not necessarily looking for me to be the best host in the world. Dove, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight. Of course, let me start with as joke's not going to hit anymore, because we already tried to run this. The third routest question you can ask a woman. Number one obviously being are you pregnant? Number two being how much do you weigh? Number three? Dove, how old are you?
Speaker 2: I'm twenty five. Golden year, my really shiny year.
Speaker 1: What is a golden year? Is that when it's your the day you're born.
Speaker 2: No, not for me, yes, I mean that for my gosh, yes, that's usually a thing. But for me, I have really good luck this year, and I feel like I'm going to get everything I want this year.
Speaker 1: So I think that's great. I think that is phenomenal. That's the right attitude to have. At least stay positive and move forward. You know, if the world burns around, you're still gonna be gorgeous. By the way, if people are only listening to this, you need to go watch the video and then head it right over to our only fans. But Dove, here is a phenomenal looking human being. Let me ask you this. Do you know what your measurements are? And I always I start with that, but I don't know what actual measurements are. It's like waist and something else. So I like to go with this. Can you tell me what your height is, Dove?
Speaker 3: And size size?
Speaker 1: Okay, that is like perfect? Can I ask you what your shoe size is five five, okay five five and a half. Five five. That is a big fucking shoe. By the way, if it's five to five, not five and a half. If it was five feet five inches, I mean you would be a superstar like years ago already. Foot fetish is huge. Not my thing, but I totally get it. We're gonna discuss this is you. They're fascinating. I was like, oh my god, this girl's gorgeous. And maybe if she's not a great talker, it's okay, I'll pull her through it. I think you're gonna pull us through this one tonight because you you seem like you have such I love it. Last question on the measurements, what is the cup size?
Speaker 3: They're thirty two double D.
Speaker 1: Have they always been thirty two double D?
Speaker 3: No, they have not. Their birthday was in two thousand and.
Speaker 2: Twenty three, and they're Pisces, so they're a little emotional. But they're squishy and they love to be cuddled.
Speaker 3: I love my boots, but they're not real.
Speaker 1: Oh they are in hibernation though. Is that like a thing with the cold or because they're covered up? Oh? Oh cool?
Speaker 2: Like this?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, folks get that doctor's number. Let me ask you, did you go to just conne?
Speaker 2: Ask?
Speaker 1: Are you comfortable talking about your you love it? It seems like like you really enjoyed it. Was it just like a confidence booster? Did you just want to look hot? Did you feel like your back was out of balance and you need a little more weight? What was it?
Speaker 3: No? I had an ex boyfriend and he was a piece of.
Speaker 1: Shit as most star, yes, yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Hated him so much. Ticket back at him. He like thought we would stay together if he got my boobs done. So I got my boops done, and yeah, that is it. He's not in my life and he sucks.
Speaker 1: That is okay. But now now that he's not in your life and he sucks and fuck him and blah blah blah, is that are we moving into this industry at all? Is this only about you? Or is there like a one percent in there where you're like, yo, once I'm a big fucking porn superstar, he's really gonna feel it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Absolutely? I mean I love revenge. I'm a vengeful person. I fight to the end.
Speaker 3: I like to be a leader, so I go.
Speaker 1: Hard as you should do. Yeah, So now let me ask, all right, this was okay, so this was you got back at him for it? But what sense of like have they given you more confidence? Are you like happier in what dresses you are now?
Speaker 3: I feel so sexy.
Speaker 2: I I feel like they're just part of my body now and I don't even really think anything of it. But they definitely enhance my look and they make sex very fun, and that's what I'm into. I like looking good, feeling good, and definitely sex is like one of those things.
Speaker 1: Sure for sure? Is that? Obviously my extplution here? Is that your favorite part of your body?
Speaker 3: Like my tits?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Besides my clussy? Sure? Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I'm sure that's phenomenal as well, and I'm sure the guys would agree with that. Let me ask, how did you decide to take the step to go from hot girl not showing anything online to hot girl making content? When did you decide to make that jump?
Speaker 3: When I was like nineteen?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, did you shoot anything back then? Did you try anything back then? Or no?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did.
Speaker 2: A little bit, but I don't really want to get too much into that. But for sure, I.
Speaker 3: My family was.
Speaker 2: Just really annoying, to be honest, and I have a great family here that supports me and the things that I do, and I moved out to Portland and it just ended up working for me. This is my life being sexy, attractive and honestly everyone's stream girl.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I don't know what it's weird.
Speaker 2: I feel like I wasn't really a cocky person. I've always been really like down to earth, So this for me, like the whole confidence thing, it's just really goes into like I like to play hard, I like to have fun. This really just adds in all of that. And I'm so excited because there's so much I'm gonna do this year, like so much. I'm already traveling like so much this month.
Speaker 1: It's your golden year, so you have to do all the things that you want to do. So again, I won't I won't ask details about twenty nineteen, but let me ask you, in the six years since then, do you look back and think like there are things I could have done to either get my paint better or be safer whatever it was safer.
Speaker 3: Mostly safety.
Speaker 2: I'm a really like goal oriented, work work hard girl. So it's like if there are people around me and they're disorganized, I don't want to be around them. I don't want to hear from them. If they're gonna yell at me, I'm gonna yell back at them. So I want to work with hot models, nice people, for sure. And I feel like the industry has gotten a lot softer in that sense for women.
Speaker 3: And I feel confident.
Speaker 2: And recruiting my best friend, so it's like, hell, yeah, just do you be a sexy ass girl?
Speaker 3: And that's what I want to do? Sure?
Speaker 1: Were you? Were you always very sexual? I always I don't like going back and being like, tell me the time. I love it this, but see if you I took it off and whatever blah blah blah blah the first time you did this and that. I always hate when when a guy will be like, tell me about the first time you suck dick, and it's like, well, I was twelve years old, and I go, but I don't want to picture you as a twelve year old, you know, I want to picture dove gorgeous. So were you? I'm just gonna ask, like, were you very sexual as a kid or a teenager or as a youth?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so I was six years old.
Speaker 2: I've always been a fucking pervert. I'm very smart, so I like to do things about myself. I've always been that way. I have autism, and I'm like, I just I love I love doing things.
Speaker 3: I love being an artist.
Speaker 2: So I tried to bring a porn mag to my first week of kindergarten and my mom.
Speaker 3: Looks at me and she's like, what's in your coat?
Speaker 2: Okaynie, and she oh my god, She's like, what's in your coat?
Speaker 3: And I literally brought.
Speaker 2: A cat to school that week and let it go all the bus and I got in trouble with two little boys. I tried to tell him not to go back at recess, so we stayed out.
Speaker 3: I was a really bad kid in that sense. I like doing what I want.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so my mom saw that I stole one of her porn bags. That I just remember like the look of disappointment on her face. But my mom really supports me now and she loves me, and she is awesome.
Speaker 3: She's one of my biggest supporters. But oh, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I also drew porn and that got I drew a lot of porn, Like I was obsessed with drawing porn. I would make fantasies of porn. I drew stick figures. People fucking it was my thing. Like I was such a sexual obsessed little kid, and I know that's bad.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love workusling and I just love feeling good.
Speaker 2: And I just remember watching like my first porno and it was like this white girl and she was walking down the street and like these black eyes pick her up and then they just like take her to her to their house and they gang bing.
Speaker 3: The fuck out of her.
Speaker 2: And I'll remember that forever because I want to be her, Like I literally like it's goals.
Speaker 3: I want.
Speaker 2: My third cousin is Hugh Hefner, so like we're related. My mom actually saw him at a funeral for one of my uncles.
Speaker 3: So it's like, I love bunnies. I'm a bunny.
Speaker 2: I like to fuck, I like to have fun, and I've just always been the wild child my family. My brothers are disappointed in me, but they're stinky.
Speaker 3: And I don't care.
Speaker 1: Now now, how much of a spiteful person are you with the brothers? Like you wouldn't like send free subscriptions to your only fans, to their friends, right to their friends, not to them, not to them.
Speaker 3: Oh, like what what do.
Speaker 1: You mean send like to their friends, Like if you know they have a friend, be like here, take this just to be angry. Okay, I don't mean so your brother sees it. I mean so he's like, oh, my sister, you know, I just.
Speaker 2: Exist and I know that he just hates that one of them. My other two brothers are really sweet actually, but I have one brother that like can't stand me. He actually thought that, like he like tried to convince my family.
Speaker 1: I was like possessed by saying that's interesting. Okay, well that's good, are you No?
Speaker 3: I think he is.
Speaker 2: I think it's the other way around. In his life just doesn't make him happy enough. So she's the one that does all the work. And honestly, I would hate on me too if.
Speaker 1: I was shot. Shots fired? Uh, shots fired? All right, So let's move into likes dislikes, personal things you're willing to disclose about your own sexuality and such. First off, let me ask, is there anything you desperately want to try in this industry? Shooting a type of scene? Say, they go, you're only gonna get one. We're only gonna give you one, but it's your dream scene. Uh, you can pick anything. You want. Okay, now let's build it. Okay, you are female. There, I suppose I'm gonna assume that in this Uh is there another.
Speaker 2: Factual bisexual orgy? I want everyone to be fucking. I like, I'm so fucking weird. I want to watch guys fuck each other. I want to fuck with them. I want to fuck like I just want to sell the fuck like I just fucking love it.
Speaker 1: So I'm about I'm about ten years older than you. Is the is the beat? Okay? I mean I don't necessarily need everyone laughing at me. I'm just kidding. I'm kidding. Uh. I'm noticing a lot of the girls I'm interviewing are really in to buy guys in porn at least? Is that true? Is that for like your generation or like, oh bye guys.
Speaker 2: I've always been kind of like honestly like to myself about like how weird my fetishes are. But I really like the idea of everyone just getting along and just fucking because I like, I like, I have fantasies when i'm assurby, Like I think about myself just walking down the street and like some guy just walks up to me and it's just like legal completely for him to stick his dick and me and fuck me.
Speaker 3: It's not like rape, you know, but it's more like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just like I want to go to the bar and somehow some guy's face to the barstool. I'm gonna sit on it. I'm gonna come on his face. Maybe I'm gonna come on another bar stool.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna keep fucking doing it.
Speaker 2: I also like thinking of like a giant picking me up and just eating my entire pussy, Like I am so obsessed.
Speaker 1: I have recently, in the last few years, really gotten into the idea of free use. You know, do you know what free use is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? You dove the lovely Dove, which you can find on OnlyFans at Cosmic x t i e. Cosmic Cutie uh LinkedIn episode description. As always, you are leaned up against the counter and you're doing you know, homework, your college homework, and your skirt. Yeah, and some guy just walks up. But you know what, I kind of like though, I like when the girl doesn't really acknowledge it that much. I thought my.
Speaker 2: Ex boyfriends would do that because I've like, honestly would hate those sometimes and I would just be like, ah, but like I love getting fucked, and it's just like I'm not paying attention to you right now. But it's like then I'll like come everywhere or something that's hot.
Speaker 1: I like that, and I like it, though half and half it's at actually because I'm kind of like a I'm not bragging here, I'm kind of like a good lover. You would say like you gotta come if I'm coming tonight, Like that's the rule for me. So when it's the free use thing, I almost feel like it's like, oh man, I don't have to worry about her coming because she's not even fucking paying attention to this. So there's something to me that is like a lazy thing. I think is why I find that sexy. Do you like the idea of do you like the idea of some guy just taking you and taking it? Or do you like the idea that you are so irresistible he can't fucking he's got to have you right now on the street?
Speaker 3: Okay, cause I.
Speaker 2: Have a praise kink. I really like attention. My best friend was like, you just need someone that's just obsessed with you.
Speaker 1: Are you into women? Which was a dumb question, because yes, we just discussed it beforehand.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, I'm so into woman. I love woman.
Speaker 2: I will take you on to day. I don't like you so so good. Girls are so into me, and I'm like, fuck us, because oh my god, fucking I love my life. I love being attractive. I get pretty press.
Speaker 3: But I will treat oh girl.
Speaker 2: What's the utmost respect that she deserves, because I've seen some of the most beautiful vaginas. This girl is married. She's married now, and I remember our date. I was like, oh my god, it's so crazy. I saw her on TikTok and I was like, oh my god, she's fucking married now, no fucking way.
Speaker 3: I remember just her and me. We were hanging out with our first time hanging out. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I read her Carol cards and I was just like, we cried and then we got drunk and I had like a ton of like dress up stuff. I barely remembered it because I blacked out, but we were like playing dress up.
Speaker 3: I was like, fucking her. I just remember her like really.
Speaker 2: Attractive body, Like she's so hot, her skin was so soft, she's the hottest girl of fucked her pussy was beautiful. It was like it was shade and everything. I felt like I didn't know that she was like into me like that. I was like, what the fuck? Honestly, my life is a movie. But like she spread her lights open for me and she was just I was eating her pussy. It was beautiful, and I like worked my way up and then she just like looks at me and she grabs me by my face and she pulls me up to her and she.
Speaker 3: Makes out with me, and I blacked out.
Speaker 2: But we went Christmas shopping after that, and she told me, oh, yeah, like I ate your pussy, girl, And I was like, are you fucking kidding me? Remember any of it? Because like she left, I was I woke up. It was Thanksgiving. I was naked in my bed. I was talking confused. Last time, you know, I made one of my gay friends mad at me for like a week. One time I didn't talk to me. He just like laughed and I was like, did I try to fuck you? I still know what happened to this day, but yeah, And when I get blocked out drunk, I literally had someone say like, you know, you were on the ground begging me, and you were begging me and I couldn't keep doing it. He's like, I can't keep you know, I couldn't keep doing it. And I was like, well, that's that's great.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that you don't hate.
Speaker 1: Me, you know, so that is incredible. Actually, uh, let me ask you the perfect pussy, What is the structure of that? What does it look like to you? Because there's guys that like big labia, small labial, tucked in a little bit out. There's guys that like all kinds. What do you specifically like?
Speaker 3: I like it all in. I like it a little fat munchkinny.
Speaker 2: I like a really tiny little flit perfect, you know, symmetrical lady, a very small shaved I even like a little like landing, not like a landing strip.
Speaker 3: I like a tiny like little like dog or like a candle.
Speaker 2: But for her her, I still remember this girl's pussy in my head. She had like an olive skin toge. So it wasn't like pink pink. It was more of like a neutral shade.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't brown.
Speaker 2: It was gorgeous. I tasted amazing. She was so soft, and I'm so happy she married the guy that she was talking too.
Speaker 3: Literally, when you were you know you.
Speaker 1: Fucked as long as he's a good guy, you know. Because her Yeah, she looks.
Speaker 2: So happy and gorgeous. I just wish I could see her naked again.
Speaker 1: Uh, talker into getting on shoot a scene with her?
Speaker 3: There you go, Oh, she's really into any of that. She's more of like a corporate batty.
Speaker 1: It's like yours. You got to be able to pull her in, you know.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: I mean it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard to get girls to want to do stuff like this, and then you don't want to get serious about working.
Speaker 1: So let me ask, are you do you consider yourself switched then? Because it sounds like with men you like being more submissive or I'm sure you can switch both ways, but men, it sounds like you like being more submissive. They're coming up grabbing you of this and that. But with your assistant, your daughter, what is the proper I don't want to fuck up DETERMINI I'm.
Speaker 2: A very dominant person. I've literally had random strangers say that to me. It's taken a lot of time to like recognize what kind of person I am and what kind of person I am in this you know world, And I really think I sip stand out whether I like it or not. So that's why something like this is honestly perfect for me. I don't know what else to do because people literally are just like you. Why want to be friends with you? You're so hot and make me feel unsecure?
Speaker 3: Okay, well great.
Speaker 2: I just want to make money and have fun. But you know, people are normal and I'm far.
Speaker 3: Far from normal.
Speaker 2: I want to do way more in my life than just fucking sit around and have a nine to five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I get that, and that kind of this gives you the opportunity to do that, and that's why I always support this kind of stuff. There are a lot at anti porn advocates. If you don't like it, don't watch. It's the same thing they'll say the other way about cancel culture or whatever else. It's like, hey, if you don't like porn, don't watch. But if you do like porn, you should be able to make it and you should be able to consume it. Personal opinion. That okay, all right, let me just ask like three more questions on the or two more questions on the do you like this? Do you like that? And then I want to hear about this assistant. I need the terminology did the right way. So let me ask this, what is your current relationship or past relationship with anal.
Speaker 2: I I've gotten like really high on Molly and I like really like sticking it up my butt, like boosing it.
Speaker 3: It's made me really fornny.
Speaker 2: I've done GHB as well, and that was a time where I literally just begging my ex boyfriend to fuck me.
Speaker 3: Calling my friends.
Speaker 2: They're like, dude, is that a fucking sex couch in the background, Like what are you fucking doing?
Speaker 3: I have like devil horns on high as hell. I'm like, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.
Speaker 2: I'm like on the bed, like figuring myself, like begging this guy to fuck me, Like I wanted to be fucked so bad.
Speaker 3: It was like but he couldn't even keep up with me. But it was like I needed a fuck. I needed a fuck. I needed a fuck.
Speaker 2: I'll never do GHP again, but I will definitely forever remember that, like forever forever. Uh So, anal though anal though, like I had ANAL and I just like during around a very crazy time of my life. I was partying a lot, having a lot of fun, and I was just like, you know, sit down, I'm gonna you know, we had you know, this numbing lube. I put it on my ass, I started riding his dick and he came in my ass.
Speaker 3: It felt so fucking a fork. It felt so good.
Speaker 2: I love the moons I make when I am like doing anal because like I.
Speaker 3: Look and just sound so fucking hot.
Speaker 2: It's like written me apart, like apart. I don't know, but I'm not like a super big anal person because my bubble is small. It's so fucking hard to get a dick in there. Sure, but yeah, I've had some fun with it. I love seeing the way a big fat dick look in my ass like I have a cute little butt. And then and then the sounds I make are just wow. I'm like, I sometimes am like does that really mean?
Speaker 3: But watching myself get fucked is just wow.
Speaker 1: Could I ask one request? You don't have to do it? Would you mind just standing up and turning around one time so.
Speaker 3: They are sure?
Speaker 1: Let's see Wow? Wow, God damn folks. Again, if you're just listening, go watch this video and then head over to her at Cosmic cut C O S M I C X T I E. All right, dove let's get you back. That's oh my god, wow, wow, you do have a quite nice lower anatomy there. I saw as well, saw a little lippage hanging out. Uh yeah, let me uh all right, Princess.
Speaker 3: You can say hi to her.
Speaker 1: Hello, Princess, and make sure when you message her on a platform you follow out. Thank you. Uh you also say hello to princess. All right, Rank these three for me, and then we will move on facial swallow cream pie, all of it.
Speaker 3: Give me fifty of them.
Speaker 1: I want to know one's got to be more than the other. Though. You gotta rank over my.
Speaker 3: Fucking little face, all over it.
Speaker 2: I want a pile of it. I want it on my eyelashes. I want it dripping down.
Speaker 3: I want to eat it. I want it my favorite. I love how cute I look. I mean, it's like a prize. I gotta wear it on my face.
Speaker 1: So all right. Number two then would be cream pie or swallow.
Speaker 3: Cream pie, because.
Speaker 2: I sometimes get grossed out by like the like slim of jizz, but like I love the idea of having like a little bio virology stuff going on in my belly, and it's just a such a calm having like a party, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Sure, I understand. Yeah, all right, now let's get into it. Your assistant. Does your assistant have a name that we can use on the air. If not, that's fine, but tell me what to call it. I don't want to call her dog or poppy or if I'm saying it wrong.
Speaker 3: We can call her Era right now.
Speaker 1: Era, that's a cute name. I just got a cat. I named him. David. Is really cute anyway, British, short hair. He's born with one eye, so he's a little pirate boy.
Speaker 3: Have a person.
Speaker 1: That my wife and I go to Salem every year, Salem, Massachusetts, actually not yours.
Speaker 3: Where.
Speaker 1: My wife like that too. She really enjoyed it. We have been. So we go to Salem for Halloween every year like it's Times Square essentially on New Year's you know, there's nowhere big I've heard out in the Pacific Northwest. Halloween's pretty big though, too, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we love Halloween.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, all right, okay, So what can Era? Era? Right?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah? Era?
Speaker 2: She is my companion, she's my shepherd, but she is my service animal or my service dog. She's a really good girl. She loves doing things for me. She loves to please, she can do a lot of trips. She she's not I love her. She's kind of like my opposite in style. So if you know, like hello Kitty, I'm my Melody and she's Kiromi, so she's more like all battie. She's Asian, so she's super sexy. She's got like great skin, she's got nice tits. I love her body, and I'm really excited for her to start doing stuff with me as well. But yeah, I just kind of like order her around to do stuff for me, and right now, I really want to get all.
Speaker 3: Of this situated.
Speaker 2: So she's gonna come move in with me, and we're gonna have our own like content studio, trying to produce lots of sexy pet play play pomp content. She's actually the one that's into pet playing more than I am. She's gotten me into it. She's into like a lot of BDSM. She's really kinky, she's really hot. But the pet play. She has all of these ears tails. I've never seen anyone with a collection bigger like she has hundreds of it.
Speaker 3: She's got like a muzzle.
Speaker 2: She even just bought herself a really big cage and she can't bring that, so we're gonna have to buy her a new one.
Speaker 1: Let me let me ask you, what about this situation turns you on? What excites you most about this? Is it go ahead? I don't. I'm not. I have a habit of doing that. I go what does this? By the way, is it shut up? What turns you on about this?
Speaker 2: She's okay? So what turns me on about it? As being a leader. I really like being a path leader. I'm very organized, very secure. I think I'm someone that is very dependable. You can put your life in my hands and you can trust me.
Speaker 3: I will do what I say. I follow through. I mean, I'm the shit.
Speaker 2: So you know what really turns me on about it is I have someone that will do just about anything for me. I mean she's gonna get paid. I mean she already is. But it's like, no, it's not even just like some random person is asking you, hey, please be my assistant. It's more like, we're going to do this together. We're going to get faked together, and we're going to have so much fun doing this. I mean we're even planning on going to EDC this year. As soon as she moves in, which is probably around April March. She's in San Diego.
Speaker 1: So okay, okay, were you were you a rave girl? Are you still a rave girl? Is that what that is? Is that a term anymore? I don't fucking know anything. By the way, I'm gonna college girls.
Speaker 2: So I'm a college nerd. I actually have been studying psychology, but I dropped out last year and I just don't really want to do that because I can be a therapist later on in life, but right now it doesn't feel like it makes any sense.
Speaker 3: And so I mean I already have like a degree, and so.
Speaker 1: I'm this is a crazy suggestion. You know what you do. You work your career, you make all your millions, you retire it like thirty eight forty where you're just like, I'm done with this, You've had my scenes. Open up a clinic like where you give discounted psychology rates for like women or something like that, or like yeah, LGBTQ or something like that. Like once you already have your money, then it's your turn to like maybe give it back in some way. Not your money necessarily, but your knowledge, your skill, your ability, your name. At that point whatever books.
Speaker 3: I'm a philosopher.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm heavily gifted in like a spiritual way.
Speaker 3: I read a lot.
Speaker 2: I would say I'm a very knowledgeable person and someone that you know knows their shit. I would really really trust someone like me. Honestly, I wish there were more people out there like me.
Speaker 1: That's a great quote.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Uh, let me ask, do you have any mainstream people that you have your eye on? Like, Oh, I'd like to shoot a scene with that girl that got that whatever it is. Do you have some names? Now would be the time because I can just tag it and put it right here and like social media and this person goes, oh my god, I love it. So are there any performers like currently in the mainstream that you really want to work with?
Speaker 2: So? I really like the girls from the house. I think they're so cute, but I really like I forget her name. Her name starts with this, see Camilla. I think Kimila is really beautiful. I love her eyes. I've never seen someone with such beautiful eyes. And then I love friendly read. She's one of the people that you know inspired me when I was younger. I am really excited she has a personality that just seems so similar to someone like me, just the way she's.
Speaker 3: Just, you know, you, just doing what she wants like and I love that.
Speaker 2: I think she's so cool and she just stands on business and for males.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: There's this guy I'm talking to. His name is Centerfold. I think that's what he goes by, but I'm not sure. But I've always wanted to work with him because I've masturbated to his porn.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that is like weird, So.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna work with him.
Speaker 1: So so quick story. There's this performer. She goes by online goth Charlotte, but her name is Charlotte Sart very alt whatever. Years ago, I was sitting in an office like you were talking about A ninety five, and I was going through Instagram and I see this thing and I show it to my friend. I go, oh my god, look how hot this girl is. My friend goes, you know why you like that girl?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I go, know why? And she goes, this is a sweet storry story. I'm sorry to sound sappy with this shit.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: She goes, she looks just like your wife, and I go, oh my god, she does look like Jen that's awesome. Years later, years later, I get to tell Charlotte's s Art that story on the air and then show her pictures of my wife, and she agreed, She's like, yeah, she does look like me. That's you have a gorgeous wife. Greatest feeling in the world especially this is why where I tie it back around, greatest feeling in the world is when you can be with somebody you appreciate and love and care about and you know, give kibble too, and you can work with them. And there's nothing that I get released out there into the public that I haven't run by my wife first and just say, Jim, what do you think of this? What do you think? Blah blah blah. Do you like this? Do you not like that? So I really I encourage you, really find you found the person at least we think so great I hope it is. But find that person you can kinda latch together with, not latch onto, latch together with, and you can just start producing crazy, crazy content. Not nuts are hardcore if you don't want to, but crazy amounts of content, and it can become your life in a good way, like you're not gonna have to worry about anything. Anymore. If you do this the right way, it seems like you have the right business mind. So I really yeah, I write, I mean, tell me what you think.
Speaker 2: There's this guy I'm actually talking to and he found me on Tinge but he was just like I know all about the industry, I talent test and I was like, oh for all hit him up.
Speaker 3: You know. We've been talking.
Speaker 2: But it's like he literally is like a prince that came into my dams.
Speaker 3: And we have a date.
Speaker 2: This Saturday, and he's fucking massive. He's like six foot one and I bet his dick is like and that's like the most beautiful thing. And we get along like he literally like is praising me like a goddess, and I.
Speaker 3: That's all I need.
Speaker 2: My best friend says, you need someone that's obsessed with you, So God gives it to me, Like I'm God's favorite right now.
Speaker 3: I swear our joke right now, me and her Kiara.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm like, literally someone had to have died, which means like I went up in the queue because I'm literally getting everything I want right now. I'm getting the ball rolling. It's like all these opportunities are falling into my lap.
Speaker 3: I've been fucking.
Speaker 2: Busy, like busy, but that's awesome and I literally feel like I'm high on life right now.
Speaker 1: Let me ask, do you have anything currently scheduled scene wise, like with any websites or anything. Okay, can you disclose what they are? Or no?
Speaker 3: Yes, I can. I mean I can't like disclose disclose, but like for sure.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to first, I think, oh yeah, Phoenix is Sunday. I'm going to Phoenix.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do some Boy Girl.
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to be doing like three scenes, so that's gonna be really fun get that done. Actually, I think that will be like a whole day of shooting.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: I think the twenty four to the twenty sixth, I'm going to Vegas. I'm gonna shoot with some people there. We're gonna do some boy Girl. That's also I'm gonna be like three scenes. And I forget what the awards are called kVA or.
Speaker 3: As the A V N.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, so I'm gonna go kind of like around that time. I don't think I'm gonna go to the award show because I just don't really want to go alone and my best friend can't home with me. So I don't really think I'm gonna do that, but I'm gonna definitely have fun in Vegas. And I'm also with his name is Centerfold. I think Centerfold and me. He wants to see me in Hawaii. So we're gonna go to Hawaii and shoot some porn there as well sots a lot of really cool stuff. And then I think also next month, I'm going back to Vegas, and I also have something in New York.
Speaker 3: Right now. I got Tampa and then we got uh New York. Yeah, New York.
Speaker 1: You hurt. You are on a fucking tour, aren't you.
Speaker 3: I know, it's insane all this shit. Just saw my lap. God was like, so it's your turn to just do this. And I'm like, all right.
Speaker 2: I have the fake tits, I have, you know, the look, I have the attitude.
Speaker 3: I take my anxiety medication. We're good, We're doing good.
Speaker 1: Uh what is? It? Seems like a dumb question because we've really established like who you are and what it is. But I have a question on here. So I want to ask, what is your end goal? What do what is the do you want to be making porn when you're seventy or is there a tap out point where you're like, it's because either my body doesn't feel as good anymore. At this age, you don't know what.
Speaker 2: The tools at a certain point for a certain point, I know, some guys gonna fund my life. I don't know if I want to be like a mom, but somehow, like someone's got to like bring fool kids.
Speaker 3: Into this world. So I don't know, I might do that.
Speaker 2: But also I have to help a lot of people's kids that they've neglected in live that are gonna probably watch my porn, but hopefully, you know, maybe in the future they can become my therapy patient and we can talk about their wife's ugly vagina or beautiful vagina.
Speaker 1: So you never know, if you're still shooting later in life, maybe as you you know, therapies them. That's not a word when they hit like eighteen nineteen, twenty two years old. Now you've got a new only fan scene partner. You're shooting cougar stuff as an old lady. That's great, that'll work. You can run that career your whole life. Just make sure you take time for yourself as always. Okay, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, do you have anything to say to the audience, what are they going to? Oh, you.
Speaker 3: Get the light on them?
Speaker 1: They are very nice. What color are they like? They're like doesn't Oh, okay, wonderful. Those are wonderful. Yeah, do you have anything to say to the audience?
Speaker 2: The dog House, Actually, we're gonna call it the Puppy Bunny House or Puppy Bunny Productions anything like that. But we're gonna get that branded and we're gonna definitely be working with a lot of models, me and my assistant Kara.
Speaker 3: She's so sligh, she's a really good dog.
Speaker 2: If you want to see some really cute bunny puppy slutty girls that just genuinely, we just really want to get the ball rolling this year. We want to get big, so we're very on top of that and I'm very sure of it.
Speaker 1: Very nice, very nice. All right, would you mind, as I'm plugging you here, if you give them one more spin around for the audience?
Speaker 3: Uh D, I can do that.
Speaker 1: It's cosmic QD, but it's x x x t I e. Instagram is the same as only fans and I want you to go check her out. The content that's on there already is incredible and what's coming up is going to be even better, it sounds like, so make sure you check her out there. It's Cosmic c O S M I C X t I E links in the episode description as always, Dove, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight. You were wonderful to talk to.
Speaker 2: Thank you, you made me smile, you made my night, made this really easy.
Speaker 3: So I'm happy here, Teddy.
Speaker 1: Very thank you, Oh thank you