Speaker 1: Baga Miller, poll out your phone. Here you go, you're ready? What one eight hundred?
Speaker 2: Okay, last time you gave me a hundred number? What you said you were, Bishop?
Speaker 1: That is fair? Hey, uh no, I gave you the right number.
Speaker 3: It's just that bum Bishop Jake's got his number taken away by his sex chat line.
Speaker 1: That number was all over his website. It ain't my fault. He didn't pay the bill and then like Puerto.
Speaker 3: Ricanmilks dot com got it or something like that.
Speaker 2: I felt so awkward, dude, Go on one eight hundred.
Speaker 1: Paula seventeen. Let's call Paula White back. I bet it's the same three piece you know it is.
Speaker 2: We should all call it the same time, because you know there's only three of them seventeen.
Speaker 1: I don't know Paula seventeen. That's only I did.
Speaker 3: Oh God, this bit never dies. Put your phone closer, turn your volume up.
Speaker 2: It is up to thank you.
Speaker 3: You may recorded.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: I hope it is.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: Having a beautiful day here, Apollo White Ministries and your countries from closer, from closer.
Speaker 1: Thirty years the need than you.
Speaker 2: Are you calling to give your very best today.
Speaker 1: Another resource.
Speaker 2: Probably another resource. I need help with prayer for a dear friend of mine that I'm trying to have him see the light.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'd rather not.
Speaker 2: That's it's a lot of private right now.
Speaker 3: You have your first name or your last name.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll give my last name. My last name is Miller. Am I L L E R.
Speaker 4: My first name miss Maga.
Speaker 2: You know what? Yeah, well, you know what here? My first name is Maga Miller. That's that's that's my name. That's what That's what my mom calls me. That's what my dad calls me. That's what everyone calls me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: She's gotten.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I bet your dad really calls.
Speaker 1: Pe box.
Speaker 2: I have a it's a peel box. Peel box, I asked, st stop stop what is it? I just got it? Shoot? Hold on? Let me ask her.
Speaker 3: Are you're finding the paper? You're finding the paper? Hold on, you're finding finding the paper? I got it, peel box.
Speaker 2: Peel box. Here this I got okay, peel box.
Speaker 3: Uh, ask her she's ready. Ask her she's okay, okay. Peel box six one two.
Speaker 2: Six one two zero zero zero.
Speaker 1: Zero zero zero, Dallas, Texas, thank you, zero.
Speaker 2: Zero zero Dallas, Texas, OK.
Speaker 1: Seven five two six one.
Speaker 2: Seven five to six one.
Speaker 4: Who did he just said this to Benny hin Ministries.
Speaker 2: Yes seven one correct, Yes, yes, yes, thank you, thank you again. No, No, I'm I'm changing. I'm actually I just got that peel box because I'm just moving from email dress.
Speaker 3: Maga Miller at hotmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If if you really want my address, it's it's Maga Miller at hotmail dot com.
Speaker 1: He well dot com. That would have been better. Oh is this the same chick you talked to me in the night matter? I don't think it is. She might have gotten fired.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am, thank you.
Speaker 4: Are you ready to give a passover offering?
Speaker 2: Even though it's just out of Eastern we're talking about passover?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 4: You got a bed.
Speaker 2: Hey man and his last name is Rix, just that I don't know. He seems extremely worldly late.
Speaker 1: He doesn't he doesn't believe in the thirteen month calendar.
Speaker 2: He something I don't know. It's he's he still believes in the Satanic twelve month calendar instead of the thirteenth month christ centered calendar. And it's just really bothering me. I don't know. I might be crazy for thinking.
Speaker 1: She can pray Oscar, she can pray with with.
Speaker 2: God's timing and everything like that, with the setting the sun and the moon and the stars in their path and following the twenty eight day calendar. But I don't know. Again, I might be the crazy one, but I really think, you know, I'm just trying to really show that that the twelve month calendar is a satanic one and and and so yeah, it's just kind of buy the plus pretty worldly. He he's I'm a liberal, He's he's all, he's a raging liberal.
Speaker 1: He wants to get a neck tattoo and the.
Speaker 2: Newest things, the newest thing.
Speaker 4: She's never even considered this before that.
Speaker 2: Told me he wants to a neck tattoo. And he listens to rap music, and and and it's it's just really weighing heavy on my heart that he likes listens to rap music, he doesn't support Donald Trump, wants his neck tattoo. Now, you know, it's disheartening because and I thought I knew the guy, you know, I kind of grew up with him and and he's almost becoming a friend of me now as an adult.
Speaker 3: Say say that he's single. I can't keep a relationship. You're wondering if you know, I might be.
Speaker 2: L G B du. His door might swing the wrong way. As as an adult, you know, he can't keep keep and hold a girlfriend for a week or two. And I don't know, seems like, uh, he's a little week in the wrist, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So on calendar that's what she thinks of the Trump on calendar.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I know, I know I sound crazy. And here I am calling you on Tuesday night, Wednesday. I've even lost track. I'm calling you on a Wednesday night, late at night. I'm I'm I'm rambling on like a crazy man. Just moved down here to Dallice and haven't even got myself a set of spurs yet. You know you're in Texas, now you're in Dallas. You gotta have spurs, don't you. I'm gonna go find me. I'm going to go find maybe some chaps too. I'd like to go try and ride a horse. Although I'm kind of portly. I don't know if a little Chaplin pony would hold me up. You know, they're kind of cute ponies like to ride them. I don't know. I probably needed Clydesdale, because I'm you know, kind of big, broad shoulders and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Tell telling you you're not drunk or anything.
Speaker 2: I will tell you I am. I am. I am not drunk. I am sober than that than adornai. So trust me. I I I went to church on Sunday, had a beautiful I am not dunk at all. Maybe drunk the spirit, but I'm not drunk on the devil's juice. Prey. Now, ask I pray, thank you?
Speaker 3: Tell you want to give it to tell you want to give a donation, but you want to pray first?
Speaker 2: You not.
Speaker 3: Apollo white person is actually praying Jesus.
Speaker 2: You you can ask. I'll be.
Speaker 1: Nate Miller. I act like you're yelling at somebody right now.
Speaker 3: Act like there's a homeless guy stealing your cart.
Speaker 2: Yes Lord, yes amen.
Speaker 1: She's praying for the calendar.
Speaker 2: Oh b.
Speaker 1: Nate interruptor.
Speaker 4: Interrupt her and say, I just realized I can't be letting prayer by a woman.
Speaker 1: Ask if there's a man, Ask if there's a man that can pray.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, this is making me really uncoding for a man understanding.
Speaker 3: Ask Ask her what her opinion, Ask her, ask her what her opinion on the thirteen month calendars since she.
Speaker 2: Prayed for it. Wonderful, Thank you you too, and and and celebrate that twelve that thirteenth month calendar long, Thank you, appreciate it, thank you. What does it mean that always.
Speaker 1: Has to do that? Dude? You're so good. You're really good.
Speaker 4: That's so funny. You said some about being weak in the race. If you know what I mean, yours meets the wrong way. You're going this insane ramble about being to Clydesdale.
Speaker 2: Because you're poorly.
Speaker 4: Supposed insane.
Speaker 2: Ah, this is the events