Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach.
Speaker 3: Your name's glazed by the Great Chris ray Guns, Derek black Man and Tom.
Speaker 1: Sway Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some lady where?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how's Wolverine gonna have a health bar? Dude? He fucking regenerates.
Speaker 4: I can't believe, like these people have never played someone in a gut suit him right in the gut with there's so many X Men games, Like, I'm like, how, just who gives a fuck? You know what his death could mean? It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get into a.
Speaker 5: Carey as I help and he can die, Like what, It's a video game exactly, that's all.
Speaker 1: But Bud regenerate, Derek, you don't get it. He can regenerate. Why would he be able to regenerate?
Speaker 4: Derek, shut your stupid pussy ass mouth up. Have you never played video games before?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: How could you have a Superman video game? Ass mouths a lot of parts. Everybody have fucked Spider Man beats up regular Henchman. How was that possible? Like that shouldn't even be a thing, Like like he's hitting them hard, dude, due the game.
Speaker 5: In the game, like, I love that the I love the justification where like, oh, he's pulling his punches or whatever, because in the game there are certain finishing moves in that game where I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, you, you.
Speaker 2: Can't pull that punch, not in that way.
Speaker 5: You can't the kick to like the back of the neck that he does when he's like finishing off like some random twenty five year old henchman.
Speaker 2: He is so debilitatingly devastating.
Speaker 1: The one that gets me that I think is so fucking dangerous but such it was supposed to be funny is when him and Miles Miles webs the feet and Peter Webb's the top of the head and that guy falls. If a person that weighs at least like one hundred and twenty five pounds head hits the floor like that, if they're still here there, they're different.
Speaker 4: They are different from if they wake up.
Speaker 5: If they wake up, they look at their they open their wallet, they look at their idea. They say who is this? They say who is that? Because that's not me, that's that ain't that is not me. I don't know that he doesn't look like me at all anymore.
Speaker 1: It looks like you ever see inside?
Speaker 4: Can you think of a moment of playing a video game? Because I feel like it's so different from movies. Yes, we're like, well I hate so much. Yeah I can't actually, yeah, you gotta go moment, right, can't. No, But like when you were you had like a major suspension of disbelief in a video game while you were playing, where you're like, oh, that's bullshit, Like do you remember. I can't think of a moment where I truly felt like that because I don't know, especially a lot of times video game mechanics and bugs and whatever, it's just all kind of wacky anyway, and it's just like fun.
Speaker 5: And I think I remember when I was a kid in Spider Man the game, the movie based game for the original Xbox, and I remember I would fall down to the street and the street would kill you, and I remember being like, that's kind of insane, Like I remember even as a kid, I remember being like why because there's no explanation for it in like the movie based game, like in the old like actually I'm wearing the shirt the old neversoft spider in games nice, there's like they explained it away by like, oh, there's a toxic gas like covering the street. That was like the whole thing that the villains were doing. It's like, okay, fine, you can't touch the street. They at least explained it in the movie based game. He's just inexplicably, just.
Speaker 1: Like no, that's that's spider Man one, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Turbo vir spider Man one. And it's just like and I remember being a kid being.
Speaker 4: Like why but like why why It's.
Speaker 2: Like, there's no they don't even make an effort.
Speaker 1: That is funny to me.
Speaker 4: It was like I think I would mention Arkham City when uh, what is it? Catwoman is dangling a bun above a that of acid. Yeah, and once you stop two face, you can just walk into the acid. And I just love that because Batman is supposed to be the ship and then he and like I think I spent a good like ten minutes. I remember, actually this is just doing different scenarios. I wish I still had my Snapchat because I would just do different scenarios like just saying stuff like Batman saying heroic things or with like a filter on or whatever. Yeah, like and just saying like Oracle just well and then just walking into it. I just kept doing it was like comedy skit and I love doing it like that or no Russian model war for a two same things I'd be doing like different.
Speaker 5: I have a this is like technically embarrassing, but I was like, I'm sad that I'm sad that I didn't save it now, but like I remember, like there was a there was a time I think in like twenty twenty two where I was like so sick. I think I caught like a stomach flu or something. I was throwing up like a lot, Like it was like reliable, and there's this I don't know if you guys remember, there was like a specific filter where like it would take your face and put it on some random it was like Spider Man's back and he was like swinging and he was like saving Oh, I remember that, yeah, And so I like I didn't while I was really sick and I threw up while I was going it as if like Spider Man was making you really dizzy, and I thought it was really funny.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, I was like, I'm not really this. I don't really want confident. I don't really I don't really want footage of me vomiting on the internet.
Speaker 1: Really why though.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it should at least be fake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it should at least be a why.
Speaker 4: What does the vombit's authenticity?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: There was something about it.
Speaker 5: It felt like weirdly private, like it's the same thing where like I wouldn't want my coum flying on screen like my you know what I mean, Like I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know. That's kind of cool. I think I've always wanted to like get away. You're right, I always wanted to get away with that. With that seemed like a perfect house. I don't think it's possible. It's not, it's impossible. Welcome to the stark Tank Podcast.
Speaker 1: On that note, how do I come without getting in trouble?
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome the stark Tank Podcast. Patreon dot com slashes snark Tank.
Speaker 5: Remember you can go over there early at free access, early early episodes, exclusive episodes, all that, all that jazz.
Speaker 2: I'm back from New York. We're a little bit late.
Speaker 5: Uh, primarily because my PC just stopped like back then, Like my PC back home has been like I guess not the family PC, but people have been fucking with it. So there's a bunch of shit on there that I don't remember, and my equipment's kind of old. I ordered new parts, but it was just like it. I think they're getting there today, so I'll fix it next time I'm home. But I basically couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: I'm back now, crazy, your your cousins were taking bats to it. Yeah, they were just like fucking hey, look it's spite a man.
Speaker 5: Well dude, roadblocks was on it, and so I was like, mmm, oh, don't love that.
Speaker 4: Oh so they're probably talking to a bunch of like a fucking adults like you to get at them.
Speaker 5: And shit, there's probably there's probably a Chinese like like a damon in my computer right now, like just like kind of like fucking around. But anyway, it's I got old equipment there anyway, like I gotta I gotta up it. But I was in New York for like the past week, seeing the city, seeing family. It was an interesting time to be in New York City because right now the mayoral debate is happening, and it's just all everybody's talking about. The energy in the city is hysterical. By the way, it's awesome. I've never felt that, like, I always feel really happy when I'm in New York City, but like this past week was just like extra because everybody it felt like people would just talk ship about Andrew Cuomo unprovoked. I was in my taxi cab. I was in like because I take a I take a cab from Grand Central to the airport because it's just it's quicker than like transferring trains.
Speaker 2: And my cab driver on the way to the airport on the way back was like.
Speaker 4: Do you see do you see this?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Mayor mayor race? And I'm like, yeah, I'm I've been paying attention this. He's well, he's he called Cuomo the f siller, but I'm not going to repeat it.
Speaker 1: But I was which one? What do you mean there's a few, There's only one, all right, you guys are not were the literature?
Speaker 2: What are the other ones?
Speaker 1: I don't I'd rather not say.
Speaker 2: Fugazi? Is that like a like a like an Italian one.
Speaker 1: I think fugazy does mean the same thing as it though I think I thought it meant like fake or something. I thought it meant like you're you're like dainty, like to like that. I thought I.
Speaker 5: Somehow didn't I somehow didn't grow up around enough Italians to know what Fugesi means.
Speaker 4: For sure, I'm becoming an expert. I'm on season two of The Sopranos.
Speaker 2: Dude, the Sopranos is becoming like.
Speaker 1: A weird That is the worst way to learn about Italians. Also, granted, that is terrible.
Speaker 4: Stress is that there's a scene where they specifically even throughout statistics. They're at the dinner table with the what the therapist, Yeah, and like she's talking to her like homies and stuff, and like somebody is specifically addressing like these fucking stereotypes. They're ruining the image of Italians, like this is only this person. I was like, this is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I love how they make an effort to be like, hey, this is not us, all us please.
Speaker 5: I keep seeing Sopranos, like Sopranos just entering that stage that like that Breaking Bad has been in for a while, where like there's just all these edits yeah and all these like memes about it.
Speaker 4: I'm seeing so many.
Speaker 2: More of them now. For whatever reason, I don't know that it is.
Speaker 4: Max. I think it really uh it really helped it because even the same thing with because I think Dexter's on HBO now, right.
Speaker 1: I think, so it's on it's on something else.
Speaker 5: It's on something that's it's on something that's more accessible than whatever it was on before.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was like Showtime or whatever.
Speaker 4: But yeah, okay, yeah, so okay, but like yeah, it's on a streaming platform and all the same deal. Because when Dexter was hot, there was a bunch of those old school style means with a lot of texted ship and vine was around and they're like that guy Doakes, surprise motherfucker. So people are doing all these different things. But now it's coming back, and I'm so happy because I always always love that theme song, always love Sergeant Doakes, and just seeing like it keeps getting me, like I'm watching something and then all of a sudden, here comes the edits of the music and something.
Speaker 1: Bothers me so much. Is that Doakes is just right, but he's like not right for the right reasons.
Speaker 4: I feel like he's right, he is, but he could have but Dexter could have just been a weird guy. He could have could have been guy, but he was Like it's it's like.
Speaker 5: Wait is it, like I've never seen wait, hold on I've never seen Dexter.
Speaker 4: I know nothing about it.
Speaker 5: I know that it's about a serial killer who kills bad people or whatever that whatever. But is it like, is it like a mister Crocker type situation? Yeah, like yeah, but not like mister because mister Crocker's always like, this kid has fucking fairies. You know, this kid has fairies. He's like, uh, and nobody believes him. Everybody thinks he's crazy.
Speaker 4: Jokes is jokes, He's not.
Speaker 1: I would because it's obviously it's that's it's a decent.
Speaker 4: Analogy, like as far as like, but it's not exact. It's more subtle, like he's like kind of like I'm onto you, you know, and you'll call him a fucking weirdo in his face and you know, like, but he's like he knows something's off because he has those intuitive he has those instincts, and then he you know, he figures it out.
Speaker 1: But I won't say anything other than that because.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, I'm sure watching.
Speaker 4: Great fucking I love Season two is amazing.
Speaker 1: He's in one and season two are really good. Then it kind of gets stupid. It's one of those peaks and valleys peaks and valleys.
Speaker 5: But these sopranos means are great. Like for some reason, I'm always saying like they're always gamers. For some reason, You're always like, like, so Tony Soprano being like.
Speaker 2: Christopher, I'm trying, I don't know how to beat do you know how to beat Lord Eashan or whatever? And it's like, what is happening that this is the thing?
Speaker 1: Dude? I love I love how shiit his son is. I love how shit his son is, and I love he's ship and then he's like and then Tony tries to act like he wasn't also ship as a kid too, and it's like, you're just you. Tony Soprano is an instant character because like I think, like people like if people like him, and it's so obvious you should it. It's such like an obvious reason you shouldn't. But everyone is drawn to him, therapist, It's like, why are people drawn to this guy?
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's actually it's it's the same as a Walter Walter White in the same way that he's a villain. Uh, but you just they set it up in the way where his family just sucks and just getting them away.
Speaker 5: He's like he is the he's a protagonist, so you're just you kind of assume.
Speaker 2: This is not really true.
Speaker 5: But like a lot of people are like, oh, the protagonist is the good guys, Like, it's not necessarily to the protagonist is like the main character is the focus. And so like a lot of people mistake that, I think for like, oh, he's a good guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you go into it knowing that these people are gonna be doing bad shit. So it wasn't like it's necessarily oh, he'll turn like you know what's gonna happen. But you like that. That's why you watch it. You want to watch it.
Speaker 2: You want to see Walt blow up a guy.
Speaker 5: You know, like you don't you know what, like if what was just sitting there being like, okay, gus kill my kids.
Speaker 4: I guess like just yes, stop stop stop dad.
Speaker 5: But dude, the reason this is all coming up the mayoral debates. It's in New York City. There's a mayoral debate right now. There's a mayoral race between uh no, not Chris Cuomo, what Andrew Cuomo.
Speaker 2: I couln't even remember. I can't even tell the two of them before.
Speaker 1: Now they both suck.
Speaker 5: They're both Mario Clomo sucked also, but probably the worst. But but yeah, I mean he he made two more of him. It's like that's way worse. But so Andrew Cuomo, who like was like a disgraced governor. He resigned after like all sorts of crazy ship uh Zoron Mamdani and this this other, this Republican candidate. I don't know if you've seen any of this guy Derek, because he might be like more of like a local. The way the way I hear about it is like he's more of a local guy. I've only seen him on the stage, but he's in. He's in the debates. Curtis Leeway's there, the Republican guy. He's part of the Hell's Angels back in like the eighties or whatever. He has this crazy he has these crazy stories about being shot like six times in the back of a cab and like all this crazy stuff. It is watching these debates has been so thoroughly entertaining it's insane.
Speaker 4: He was the one that there's that viral clip of him talking about Mom Donnie glazing him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now I like him, Like he's wrong for the city. He's got like a bunch of bad policies or whatever. But like I he's one of those guys, is like, I, you're You're an actual guy, Like I believe you. You know when you when you when you say you've lived here and you care. But like Andrew, every debate is just both of them basically dog piling Andrew.
Speaker 4: It's like that.
Speaker 5: It's like that that that meme of Vegeta pulling out the phone when he's on the ground, like they jumped me. It is they every it seems like they're both against him. And I'm pretty sure that Republican is in the race purely to split votes away from Andrew Cuomo because he hates him so much, Like that's my that's my words. Like it because he knows he doesn't have any he knows, he knows he's not going to wear fucking Republican gonna come on.
Speaker 4: But dude, even he was.
Speaker 5: Like, but even he was saying, like I've been offered like millions to drop out of the race. I'm not dropping out. You billionaires can kiss my ass all this stuff, which I don't doubt at all, Like I totally, I totally believe that happened, of course, But the clips of that guy are megafun Like he's like Andrew Cuomo, slapping fannies and killing grannies, all.
Speaker 4: This Andrew Cuomo, who's a fucking homo. I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 2: But you know he's gay, right, you know he's gay. We all know he's gay, which is bad for him.
Speaker 1: Not for everybody else.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Quiz, he's a fake, Quiz.
Speaker 5: I don't care if you're gay, but I care if he's gay. If that he's yeah, if he's gay, I hate him. If he's straight, I hate him.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 4: I hate him.
Speaker 1: I just hate him.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: It's so spiteful.
Speaker 5: But dude, like the energy in New York City is awesome because it's just like everybody's just like, oh, he's definitely gonna win. I think it's pretty It's an open shutcase unless something happens.
Speaker 4: Something really I.
Speaker 2: Feel like you'd have to kill one of these.
Speaker 4: People, which everybody's kind of holding their breath.
Speaker 5: That doesn't happen, yeah, because I feel like it's not even that unlikely.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: If it happens, do you think there's gonna be a A A proper response, like there a spark they're damn.
Speaker 5: I think maybe in New York City. I don't know about other places. Yeah, but agree with that.
Speaker 2: I think it would be a massive deal of Zoramum.
Speaker 4: I would be very upset if New York City didn't do something. Yeah, I would fly back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm debating going back November, like second, just to spend like a week back home.
Speaker 4: Because you'll be there for you'd be there for the results.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like it might be it might like that might be the time to be like, yeah, it might be worth like going back and like just partying in New York for a week and then coming back to California. Should they encase him in like resin to make sure just cover him? But I know, but I think he'll actually like genuinely need like protection, Like you should have his own popmobile. That'd be badass.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, the Zoron that sounds fire. Got So they were the most recent debate they were on.
Speaker 5: They had like a cross examination section or whatever, and I can't remember what everybody else's was, but Zoron came up and he was like, hey, Andrew Cuomo, you like, uh, you have like thirteen women who credibly accuse you of sexual harassment, you like sued for their gynecological records. You slap them with like legal suits so they can't talk. One of those people is in the audience right now. What do you, uh, what do you say to these what do you say to these people? I just remember being like, that is.
Speaker 1: Fucked.
Speaker 2: That is like, it's so dirty. I think Trump did that, by the way, I think that.
Speaker 1: Trump did that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Hillary Bill Clinton was in the audience, and then they brought some of his accusers, and I thought that was fucking. That was pretty good, tough.
Speaker 5: It's smart, it's smart, and he's just dude, I don't know, man, he's just been cooking these guys. And Andrew Cuomo is like a freak. He doesn't know how to handle any of this. He's clearly just not Nobody likes him. He's so unwanted. It's so clear that even Trump was asked about it and he was like, well, it looks like New York's gonna have a communist mayor.
Speaker 2: It's because it's not looking good for Cuomo. I think he's completely done. And it's like even he's just like he's cooked. He can see, but he ran so he ran this ai Ad. I don't know if you guys, did you see this?
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: Wise like a terrorist in it or something.
Speaker 5: So he's basically talking about like how all crime is gonna go crazy under his aorn and it starts with him by eating rice with his hands, running up to the camera.
Speaker 2: It's all ai he's he's.
Speaker 5: This, and then like it shows like a black guy in like a convenience store with a mask, robbing like a convenience store. It shows like an Arab guy burning an American flag at a pro Palestine protest.
Speaker 4: It shows just all this crazy.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 2: I can find it so you can see it. You don't even need to hear what they're saying.
Speaker 5: You like, watch it on mute's like in a Cuomo cuomo.
Speaker 2: Ai ad And then he deleted it immediately because he was like, oh fuck, but this is racist.
Speaker 1: I felt God.
Speaker 5: But what's hilarious about is, like, dude, you're in New York City. There's so many the fact that you need an ai there's so many like film videographer, like actors, like artists around you at any given moment, and you can't get any of them because none of them would make this, so you had to get a.
Speaker 4: Computer to do it.
Speaker 5: It's all very funny to me because like I don't know who he's, like, what is even.
Speaker 2: He's like pretending to be in the race. Basically, it just feels ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But here it is.
Speaker 2: It's in Uh, it's in the it's in the chat.
Speaker 5: I encourage everybody to look this up because it is so crazy.
Speaker 1: Mom.
Speaker 4: Donnie said something interesting where he was like, they're investing more money in Cuomo and and and gang than them to be taxed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said that on He said that on Flagrant He did say that. It was talking to Andrew.
Speaker 5: Schultz and he was like, dude, he's paying he's paying more to run ads against me. Then I wouldn't even tax him. He's like, I don't even want that much. And I've never I think I knew this inherently, but like I've never heard somebody say it so succinctly or it's just like that is.
Speaker 4: Crazy insane, that that's that's a great, great thing to focus on.
Speaker 5: He's this that rice actually made me hungry, like when he first was eating the rice, because it was like a nice big bull.
Speaker 1: I can use some rice right now, dude, I want a chicken over rice.
Speaker 5: So that right, that rice thing is that rice thing is interesting. That the whole like the response to the rice thing. Look, I didn't I didn't grow up eating rice with my hands. I feel like it's a little strange, but like I mean, it's not.
Speaker 1: Like I mean kill different.
Speaker 4: It's not even the way I saw the all the arguments that these racist pieces of ship were. We're saying like, oh, it's so unclean. It's this is that you know. They're being like, oh, it's like it's primitive, like you don't have utensels. And I was just thinking and the first thing I thought of in my brain, like I literally wanted to like f slur to this one person because I was so mad that I'm like, all right, bitch, I better never catch you eating ribs with your fucking hands, you dumb piece of Shitum motherfucker. I see.
Speaker 5: I did see people like try to post like Trump eating pizzas, and OU guess it's like ribs are a dumb that's something that is messy that you eat your hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, buttered popcorn. There's fucking butter all over your goddamn fingers. You got a Cheetos, You get all this fucking bullshit on your hands, like stuff that is gonna stain your hands where it would be better technically to use a spoon or some shit. Now fuck that, like I can wash my hands afterwards. Who gives a ship? Oh yeah, Like, oh my god, this is so crazy.
Speaker 5: There's like a scene with like a like a like a like a black or like kind of like Afro Latino pimp in like a in like a crazy coat, and he like opens the door.
Speaker 4: To a van.
Speaker 5: There's just a bunch of like vulnerable like white women just like clearly being trafficked.
Speaker 4: It is it is racist.
Speaker 2: It is next level stuff.
Speaker 4: But that's where I mean he wanted.
Speaker 5: There's my favorite, my favorite part, I'm sorry, my favorite part of this is at like a minute and thirty seconds a minute and thirty eight seconds in where like for some reason, a woman, an old woman is driving drunk and that's gonna be everywhere under zorn.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Immediately afterwards, there's an Ai Arab who says globalized the in da but it's Ai, so they don't know how to say intifada, so it's like it's mispronounced.
Speaker 4: It is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's sick. Oh man, that's so is the in.
Speaker 4: That's so bad.
Speaker 1: It's insane. He's he's just he's so detached. He was talking about rend is like, how much were you paying for a rent? I paid seven thousand, two hundred dollars for rent. This guy has an apartment that should be for poor people, and I'm like, poor people he has.
Speaker 5: He pays twenty three hundred dollar for rent. That's for that's a poor person. That's stealing rent away from poor person. It's like, motherfucker, poor person.
Speaker 4: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Seven dollars rent a month?
Speaker 4: We got we got a twenty four hundred a month over here, you know. And I damn would not be doing that if we didn't have two incomes. You feel me like like no, no thanks man, Like that is yeah, I'd rather not. I would rather you know what I'm like. But whatever, we're doing it. We're in California. I think about that more and more every day that I just I start. I stumbled upon there's a YouTuber named Rob Words and he's like a I don't know if he's like a linguist or whatever the fuck uh, And he's friends with this other YouTuber that just recommended. He was a guy that lived in somewhere in the East Coast and then thirteen years ago he moved to the UK and he just makes content just doing comparisons, and I watched like maybe three of his videos and it's just it's just making me so upset there where. I'm like, I don't want to watch this guy's videos anymore because it's just always like he's not trying to rub it in, he's just being like, oh, yeah, these are the differences, and I'm like, yeah, just like he's I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: Know they have their they have their own litany of problems over there too. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: He says, but he's like, and this is the thing, is like I want you to know that this doesn't mean this is a fucking utopia. It's just comparatively, the problems are infinitely smaller and not as crazy comparatively, because it's like the biggest things like, hey, you're gonna have a lot of vacations, you're gonna have paternity leave, you know, you're gonna have fucking wakable cities, You're gonna have this is this like and options if you don't want a wakable city.
Speaker 1: You can live in a rural area and have a fucking car too.
Speaker 4: Like he's just like doing all this stuff, and I'm like just just counting all the dumb shit that they say, especially when people say, oh, their universal healthcare you have to wait for forever, And I was like, pussy, you have to wait for forever. Here what he was talking about, Like, what do you do? You still wait?
Speaker 5: Like a lot of it's it's funny that a lot of the problems that people talk about other systems or other ways of doing things are problems that exist now. Like there's like, uh, what is it? There was like that that that cartoon. I can't remember who the fuck it was, like some conservative dude he drew. It was like a nine to eleven comic. Do you remember case Did you see this where it was like the it was like the the building and it had like NYC written on it, because every political cartoon needs to be labeled, like fucking Nascar.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, but.
Speaker 2: NYC on a building.
Speaker 5: And then it was a red plane with on zoron stuff on it and it's says socialism and it's like flying into the towers and it's like that happened under what.
Speaker 4: We have that actually did happen under.
Speaker 5: Not socialism, which by the way, it's not even really socialism. What's happening By the way, in New York if you know anything about like any of these things, it's like, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's it's literally populous. It's it's literally populars stuff. That's it.
Speaker 4: It's it's four people, it's the dumbest, it's it's actually how things used to be to some extent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the time, in the time.
Speaker 5: Where people are talking about reverting to it's like, oh, we we got to go back to like, you know, this era when things were great. It's like, oh, you mean when like the tax rate was like ninety something percent on corporate and it's that yeah, oh yeah, I agree, Like it's it's crazy and it's not even that extreme.
Speaker 2: By the way, what's going to happen in New York City?
Speaker 1: But we'll see.
Speaker 5: I think I think he's gonna win. I hope he wins. Just look, I don't I don't know much about it. I haven't looked done like a deep dive, and I'm sure like he's a politician, so like it's always like, you know, arm's length at a distance kind of deal. But I like, I like what I'm saying, and it's looking like he's he's gonna win.
Speaker 4: It would be crazy see what heel like, Uh, there's the strokes. Victim's name, I forgot his name, a fettermanan where that guy just you know he he won by being a progressive. Yeah. And then and then he had a stroke. He did have a stroke. But it made me think, actually, because he's bald, had a stroke. And I was like, did Joe Rogan have a stroke too?
Speaker 2: You think, oh, because because he know what?
Speaker 1: You know what I think happened to Joe Rogan. I think generally Joe Rogan got can't try to get on. They tried to cance him for the N word, the N word, freaking doc and I think that literally pushed him away a lot, running to the right. But he apologized. You think he would have just like I think he would apologize at the time to keep the ground stable.
Speaker 4: You know what's weird.
Speaker 1: And then they were like, you know what, Joe, I like seeing the N word to come on and they got him.
Speaker 4: It's so weird because he didn't even have to fucking apologize That's the weird thing.
Speaker 1: That made it crazy for me because it was all in context. Literally, they were all in context.
Speaker 4: He wasn't like there was only one thing. There was a joke being made about I forgot where he was and that they went to like into the inner city to see a movie, and then he said something like it was like Planet of the Apes, and I was like, that was fucking racist. That was like one of his first episodes. And I'm like, okay, that's that's a racist joke. Sure you can apologize for that. But like everything else, I was like, okay, whatever, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Never never trip. I tripled down, actually tripled down. I just say more racist stuff.
Speaker 4: Actually said you should. You should be a guest on Nick Flint as the show.
Speaker 1: He'd love. It would be a really it'd be really interesting because we might make each other laugh, and I think that'll make me really sad.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. You would start off being like, man, fuck this guy, and at the end you're like, man, this guy's fucking funny. Dude, he.
Speaker 1: Is subject God damn.
Speaker 4: It's just like, can you stop being because I don't even I have I don't I don't know if he I don't know if his racism is pure This is maybe crazy to say, I don't know if his racism is purely authentic, because sometimes he says things where I'm like, you, racists usually aren't that calculated.
Speaker 1: The Usually I think it's it's it was performative for a period of time until it's proper.
Speaker 5: It's like, it's like he's kind of an inconsistent person though it's I know what you're saying. Yes, Like sometimes I'll hear him say shit, it's like I think that exact thing, and then he'll launch off into some crazy like you and then and then he'll be like jd Vance married a Jeet And I'm like, did you see? First of all, I'm straight up never heard that word before in my life until I heard him say.
Speaker 1: You're not on internet enough? Unfortunately, Well no, I try.
Speaker 2: I specifically try not to be.
Speaker 1: But that's a new one.
Speaker 4: But it's funny that I completely understand it, you know, like you're like, oh, yeah, I know what that's fucked up.
Speaker 5: From his perspective. Yeah, I guess I saw an article. Uh fuck.
Speaker 4: I wish I knew the outlet so I could say that that she was thinking about divorcing JD Vance and I I just remember that right now because I wanted to look into it, and then I just I just forgot about it because I was like, why now, Like why not fucking forever ago?
Speaker 1: You know, right out the power right out that power, bro. Yeah, that strength a little bit make it better for Indian people in general. And then dip on him. What's the what's the fucking goblin been up to? Uh?
Speaker 4: The Ramaswami. I haven't heard from him. He's gone.
Speaker 1: He's just I don't know if they like taking loads to the back of the head over and over again.
Speaker 5: I genuinely do not know what happened to that guy. Is that just sort of like he got kicked out. He got kicked out after the whole the visa thing when he was kidding out, well, I mean of the administrator, not like deported.
Speaker 4: I mean like that would be so great creation. He was doged for a while, not doge what is it called? He was cod Yeah it was.
Speaker 5: But he said something about how like American workers are lazy.
Speaker 4: It was like the h one b.
Speaker 5: It was something like it was something about that. I can't remember if the audience couldn't like fact check us. I'm pretty sure that's what it was. And then everybody was like, what the fuck you're calling Americans lazy.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, I mean, obviously, what are you talking about. Yeah, I thought we were proud of that shit on some level. I feel like, yeah, like I don't know, I'm not reading that book. Not reading a gay book, dude. There's a I think it's a YouTube name like Simon toast Ken or something. Yeah, and Jojo sent me one of his community posts because he was talking about his testosterone levels and she was like, oh, it's crazy. Look what this guy went through. Something that you went through, and it was paragraphs and I just told I'm not reading all that shit. What the fuck? And I was like, hey, if you read it, if you read it, just gave me the gist of it. Like I saw his numbers. I saw that part, and I'm like, okay, so he went from here to hear and he's like forty. So he thinks that he was naturally dipping hard, but I don't know. He seemed like he was way lower than you should be. So I'm like whatever, anyway, he's juicing, he's fucking good now. And I'm like this is the standard.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: People need to get their fucking hormone levels checked and be healthy, because I should.
Speaker 1: If you if you juice, if you juice and you stop, do you just get fucked automatically or so there's a couple of things you can do.
Speaker 4: I actually need to make a follow up video because I made a video on a main channel because I want to help people with that. And one thing that I did, I should have done. If you don't want to be fucked when you stop, one thing you should take.
Speaker 1: It's called hCG.
Speaker 4: hCG will keep your your test, your your test test, your testicles working properly. So mine were completely shut down because I replaced test. Once you replace testoschrom, there's no need to make anymore right because if you're getting it from an outside source, so then you have to wake your system back up when you go off of it. Now, I'm taking something to help me, but something that will help you way better and keep your shit online and keep you fertile is hCG. So you have to remember that. And that's the one thing I didn't take. I thought about taking it when I was in Vegas. I bought it and then I was just like fuck it whatever. I don't need it right now, and I didn't do it this time around, and that fucked me because when I just got my blood test a week ago or something, the spectrum is anywhere from like three hundred to one thousand nanogas per DESCO leader dude, I was at one hundred and fifty one hundred and fifty nine grams. I it has been a struggle, let me tell you, for these past couple weeks or so or something to even do anything. It's a miracle that I've been like doing anything because it's one hundred and fifty is like Grandpa levels where you're like fucked, you know what I'm saying. But anyway, it is. There's many different ways to take it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: You can do a SubQ injecting your fat. There are pills that if you just want to it's called encoma fine, if you don't want to inject, this will trick your system into just producing more testochial natural. But yeah, everyone to get their levels check just to make sure they're good. Women going through menopause. Your fucking estrogen is shot. You need to get your homemones regulated and you won't have all those hot flashes and go crazy and ship crazy like. People just don't know about this because the doctors don't fucking get their hormones checked.
Speaker 2: See, my testicles are green.
Speaker 1: I how can you see them? Sir?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? I looked down at them?
Speaker 4: So your sack is green? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the entire thing.
Speaker 1: You know, they're they're so green that they shine through. If I take this alien like glow.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: If I take the skin and I put a flashlight through it, even if the light is yellow, the it.
Speaker 2: Shines through green.
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: Yeah? He Kingston, who's the villain in Superman? Who's the villain in Superman?
Speaker 1: It's green? Balls a green?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's okay that legitimately, you look down to go take you're go take a shower, you get naked.
Speaker 1: Your balls are fucking bright green? What do you do?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Waited out? I'm a dip them in. Nice.
Speaker 4: You waited out the.
Speaker 2: Masculine urge to wait things out.
Speaker 4: I got two weeks. I'm a two week guy. I'm just like, if it's still here in two weeks, all right.
Speaker 1: Whenever, whenever I have ball pain, I wait for two weeks until I go to the doctor and it's like, hey, how my ball's looking. And every time they're like, first of all, they grew back. Second of all, you gotta get them removed again.
Speaker 5: I eat donuts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and my my vision gets spotty. I'm gonna give it a couple more years before.
Speaker 1: Just donuts and it's like the caked ones too. It's just all sugar scarfing me.
Speaker 4: It is all Krispy Kreme glaze. Do you think men would be like this if we had universal health care? No?
Speaker 5: Right, I have a implicitly made this conscious choice because I don't want to spend egregious amounts of money.
Speaker 1: Universal healthcare would have culturally changed to humanity so much. If it came out like when it should have been a thing, like in the twenties. Culturally right now, THEO would be so different. But then it'd be probably be shiit. People that's still alive too, Oh they might not be as shit.
Speaker 2: They would be better because they would have benefited the well.
Speaker 4: Speaking of on the surge of health, I just wanted to bring up a tweet real fast before we move on. Okay, Rob Schneider is.
Speaker 1: One of the people alive.
Speaker 5: Holy fuck dude, I was, yeah, I replied to it. I was like just all I I was just love maw and then I just I left and.
Speaker 1: Then you went it.
Speaker 4: But I got to read the tweet for anybody it hasn't ever read it?
Speaker 5: Please, why this is Rob Schneider, the real Rob Schneider from every Adam Sandler film.
Speaker 4: I did check to make sure it was actually him, because I was like, this is too stupid.
Speaker 2: And that's what I've I was like, this must be satire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so FYI.
Speaker 4: There were no children's hospital hospitals when I was a kid because kids weren't sick.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: What do you even say to that?
Speaker 4: Of course there's a community, no like, of course there are children hospitals and fucking in the fucking nineteenth century, like what you would you even talk of? Of course there's children hospitals. Kids are some of the sickest humans because their immune system sucks. Infant mortality was fucking school skyrocketed back in the day until recently, like I can't it is so layered in stupidity, it's like, holy shit.
Speaker 5: This is this is This reminds me of like pan analogy stuff where it's like, look, I don't know if pan analogies have always been around her, if they were like a product of cameras.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: All I'm saying is it's like the idea that oh, they just came up out of nowhere, as opposed to you look back in the records and you see people actively talk about historical like like instances in history and like the eighteen hundreds where somebody just dies out of nowhere, or like a baby just dies and they're like, oh, must have been the devil. And you know what I mean, like clearly, just it's so fucking funny. First of all, children's hospitals have been around for like I think one hundred and fifty years in pretty yeah, nineteenth century. I'm certain they date back to the eighteen hundreds. I don't know when exactly, but like I no, no, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, probably longer, probably probably longer than I mean it.
Speaker 4: Probably longer, maybe even in different areas. I specifically containing to like being in the United States historically in no even eighteen like so in the nineteenth century there was like.
Speaker 1: Say nineteenth century side yeah, yeh, that's.
Speaker 4: Stupid, right, But it makes sense because the first century is that year one hundred, So that's why it's there's a fucking that stupid confusing thing. The first century isn't at year zero or whatever, so it doesn't it doesn't work that way anyway.
Speaker 1: What the woait?
Speaker 4: Or is it the opposite? Am I retarded? Don't don't listen to me strike that from the edit?
Speaker 5: No, but no, dude, I saw that, and I was it's crazy because these they believe it, you know what I mean. Like, it's just like it's just like some people in the audience might know this if they're if they're dual listeners to some of the some of the stuff that I do. Colin was on this dude, this dude smashed JT. He's like a grifter, kind of like everything's woke kind of kind of guy, and he makes all this content. He was talking about how like, oh, they're lying about ghost of Yota's sales numbers to make it seem cool for like internet Brownie points or whatever like, and Colin was like, I guess how that works. And he went on and he was talking to this guy like basically like schooling him, like, no, this is not how the industry, This is not how anything works, and you can watch in real time. You can watch Colin understand or learn that he's talking to it just like a mentally disabled person, like you learn. You see him learn it. And it's like this Rob Schneider post is exactly the same words. It's like, you're so it's so shocking that people are as stupid as they are, because you realize I used to think like either people were playing jokes, and I think that's probably true for a lot of people, right, there's a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Like playing dumb.
Speaker 5: But you meet certain people and you run into certain people, you hear certain people talk, and you tell you can tell earnestly, like oh you earnestly, don't think like you haven't thought. You're like an autopilot. It's like the people who know how to read sentences but don't know how to interpret them. Where it's like it's like that kind of thing going on, right, And so I read this, I was like this must be satire, and then I read it, I was like, oh, knowing everything I know about Rob Schneider in his adult life.
Speaker 2: It's's like, no, okay, yeah, you are just not smart.
Speaker 4: Apparently he's the king of community notes. I saw some people talking about that because I know I've seen some of his shit before I saw him. I don't know if he had his own podcast or if he was on a guest but it was like a nice STU video. It was a nice setup, so there was definitely money put into it. And yeah, he was just rattling off complete nonsense that it does sound like it almost is like fuck, he's a comedian. Is he playing like the world stupidest person? But like, no, apparently he's not. And his daughter like hates him. Yeah, it makes sense. Remember what's his daughter's name of Ellie King? And the band, the band Ellie King or whatever? Right, would you just say from Sleeter Kinley? Right?
Speaker 1: Is she want to? Isn't she one of the No, that's the same, Say what you said, she's from Sleeter Kinley the rock band, But no she's not.
Speaker 4: No, it's called like Ellie King or something.
Speaker 2: Her name is just El King. It's just El Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you remember that Ex's and No song, Remember that well back in like twenty fourteen point fifteen, something like that good song.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: I don't know any of their other stuff, Sleeter Kenny. I've never even heard of that fucking.
Speaker 1: One of the people that's in Parks are Wreck.
Speaker 5: What I don't think I've never seen and rec Yeah, I don't. I only know, Uh, you're white, you're a white person.
Speaker 4: I know that one guy that was gay on The Last of Us was was on Parks and rec.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Nick Offerman, Yeah, there we go. And then so is Chris obviously the Chris Pratt. Yeah, that's where a plaza. I know that name, the Parks of Wreck.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I didn't see it either. I saw clips of it. I don't watch a lot of super American dry humor, like doesn't hit that hard for me. Is as much as I like, I'll try to watch it and yeah, sometimes it's good. Like I saw somebody make a style of uh it was it was like that.
Speaker 1: It was like a skit, a sketch word. Someone comes in asking like is there a black person in the room?
Speaker 4: Black person in the room, and like, uh, and uh it was like it turns out he was looking for a black actual black person. It was a good it was a good it was a good joke. Like it was very dry, but it was very good. It's like the black person here, Yeah, there's a black person here, and then so it sounds like black person here, but a black purse in here, and there was actually a black woman and there still was like very uncomfortable and weird. I was like, oh, that's funny, like that's it was dry and it was good and uh, you know.
Speaker 1: But I'm not a dry humor guy. But sometimes I mean now and then I get like a little bit of an itch.
Speaker 5: I like it, but it's Parson Retch just kind of felt like they're doing the Office again. And I was like, I'm right, it's a similar kind of show for sure.
Speaker 4: It's it's that's you know, it's I don't think any I don't think any of that stuff's bad. I just it's just like to be that would I would want to put that on if I'm not actually paying attention. I guess like this is like good background stuff for sure. I don't know anyway.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I mean that's that's really all that I think spin happening.
Speaker 2: Uh I I endorse. I guess the Communist Party.
Speaker 4: I guess, yeah, so spooky spooky socialism. Trump he's not even a socialist, he's a communist. He was like saying it was straight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's a Nobody knows the meaning of these words.
Speaker 1: Nothing like it.
Speaker 4: It's so sad, it's really bad, you pussy. We have so many socialist fucking systems in this country already. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: Do you want a fat bill? When you call the cops, you piece of shit? You fucking like they show up and they hand you a fucking one thousand dollars bills? That would you prefer? That?
Speaker 1: Would you like that? You bitch? Like? Fuck you?
Speaker 2: There's no connection being made at all. But yeah, I mean, uh, house, I hope.
Speaker 4: Fuck. I'm not gonna call them because the bill's gonna be ten thousand dollars. I'm just gonna let my house burn down because it might be cheaper if I rebuild it. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 1: I don't. It's so crazy to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hope he wins, and uh, I hope if he does what he's going to say he's gonna do that it works out good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just needs to be in the Iron Man suit the whole time, he'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If it doesn't, uh, you know, that'll that'll be that'll be what it is.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't like the idea of people being like so because I've seen that already where it's it's like, I get why people are excited.
Speaker 2: I am excited.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm really happy about the energy, but I'm already kind of seeing like this kind of call to personality kind of form.
Speaker 2: It's like, all right, no, let's let's let's.
Speaker 5: Be level headed here. I like the energy to push him through. But also, you know, I just think it's so cringe when people like express this deep this is deep, deep love for politicians, because you see it in the Trump campaign all the time, or like that that that area, and it's just like the fanaticism is crazy. I like what's happening in New York City, though, We'll see. I think I think I.
Speaker 1: Think you can enjoy a politician, right because I think when I was younger, I was a big fan of Barack Obama based on his charisma, let me be clear, let me be bomba trial, and then he and then he became president, and he lied about pretty much everything.
Speaker 5: Let me let me peel this, let me pick up this in Crisp and your Many Boy and peel his flesh.
Speaker 1: Let me let me much like a banana. Let me find this pel w w and eat him home.
Speaker 4: Charge you many, child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tastes like beef turkey a little browner.
Speaker 4: Though delicious. This uh flint water is absolutely scumptious.
Speaker 2: This flip the flint water was so flint water was like the most that was. That was I think the first time I had acknowledged like, oh, what is what is up with this guy? That was awesome, like damn delicious and bitch. In my memory, he's like, that's some good water. And then he throws it onto the ground. That's in my memory that way that you.
Speaker 4: See the fucking steam from the acid fucking like chewing through the fucking hardwood floor.
Speaker 2: It melts through the stage and.
Speaker 1: He's enduring it melting a little bit. Then he tightens back up.
Speaker 4: There's like a there's like a tear.
Speaker 2: There's a tear like strolling down his face.
Speaker 1: Like it's like the guy from from butt Head, the gym teacher when he gets kicked his nuts. Oh god, he fought his way through death. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: He's tough, but mama' stuff. Man, he's still around still uh talking to Mark Marin. Oh do you see uh Joe Ogan finally started talking ship. Oh yeah, because he because he got the OKA or something. Yeah, it was Uh so he was talking to Brian Callen, his fucking, you know, alleged sexual assault deviant of a friend his cocksleeve. Yeah, do you remember when he did that? He dressed up in a cow suit and was getting whipped by Stephen Crowder? You do remember that?
Speaker 2: Dad is a crazy I whoat, Like I forgot all about that.
Speaker 5: I think I actually forgot about that the second I stopped looking at it, because like that that is a locked away memory. I was yeah, and he was like move.
Speaker 1: I was like, holy fuck do you were.
Speaker 4: You sell out your picture dictionary?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 4: That was crazy? But uh yeah, so we finally and Joe Rogan, Joe Rogan just can't fucking be reasonable at any point. Like just oh, Mark Maron's just jealous. He's just always been a jealous hater from from the beginning. He's his podcast started dipping in this and I'm like, is that all you really have? That's all you're gonna say about this shit? Like this guy's been saying valid throwing valid criticism your way.
Speaker 5: Saying Mark Maren is a jealous person is like a rapper going like, well, Eminem's white. Yeah, it's like Mark bron is all Mark bren is almost like so he's one of the most transparently jealous people, Like he admits this. He's like a very like he's like a very insecure, cure like jealous guy, Like he talks about that all the time. But there's a and when you see the criticisms that he's leveling against Joe Rogan, it's never like it's pretty substantive. It's not like these random like, oh I'm jealous.
Speaker 2: No, it's not like even if it did stem from that, it's valid criticism, right, But but he just kind of offloads. It's like, ah, he's jealous. I'll say anything.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, there's nothing legitimate at all, And yeah, like it's I think I think Mark Marrin is jealous in the way that I'm jealous that these absolute buffoons are at the top of the food chain when they absolutely don't deserve to be in the same way like say a pop star, even though like I enjoy a lot of pop music, I know these people have massive teams around them that make them pop stars. And then I see there's these amazing musicians that deserve so much more, that deserves so much more recognition because they're they're they're they're.
Speaker 5: D I y, you know, do these comedian why I have huh do these comedians have parents? I say, I say that only because, like I say that only because like I look at these people and the things that they're willing to do and say, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, I care a little bit too much.
Speaker 5: About how my parents view me to debase myself in such a way, you know what I mean. Like, I'm just like I can't go out and just like make videos about how the homeland homeland security should be, you know, beating up old ladies in the street. Like I can't do that because I feel like I would be embarrassed. Yeah, I like, you know, but it feels like there's no shame. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 4: There is no shame at a certain point. I think I think it's a good point. I think Joe Rogan he uh, his family's online and they seem kind of weird, so it probably there's I want to hear from his daughters because I'm like, yeah, yeah, I wonder likes, what are they like, are they like cool with all this or are they like fuck him, fuck him, or like some of Elon Musk's kids, or like fuck Elon.
Speaker 5: You know what if they look what if they look like exactly like Joe Rogan but with wigs, with wigs, it's like brock Less his daughter kind.
Speaker 1: Of a thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're crazier, even crazier, Like they're just there.
Speaker 1: They're five foot fucking one.
Speaker 4: It just like this is uh, they're fucking jacked their heads.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're five they're five one and about four ft wide, but in one direction?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: These are oblong and these are more like ovular as opposed to very aero dynamic, like a fucking bicycle helmet, like a cyclic. Yeah, I don't know, man, I think ye, I don't know, dude, because I saw Yeah, Andrew Charles was like, oh he went after him. He went after uh Marin and I think, uh Anthony, uh jessel Nick. Maybe Yeah, I want to say I always want to say Jelesnick for some reason, but that's I know jessel Nick because he did say it's like, oh, dude, like.
Speaker 1: He went after Andrew Santino. For sure.
Speaker 5: I know for sure he went after jessel Nick cause I did see a clip of him being like, oh, let me guess Anthony the baby as aides or whatever, you know, and he was like he was talking about how like.
Speaker 2: These these people aren't funny.
Speaker 5: They only they only know people only know these comedians about their opinions, from their opinions about comedy, not from their jokes. And it's funny because like Andrew Shalls, I only know as a podcaster, Like I've seen him do stand up and I thought it was fine, but like I don't I don't know a Santino or like I don't know a.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I forgot his.
Speaker 2: Name already Schultz. I don't know a Shulz joke. I know Anthony deeslnick joke, Like I almost know Anthony Jeselink exclusively for his material as opposed to him as like a podcaster. Like it's such a weird. It's a weird thing for a podcaster.
Speaker 5: To say, yeah that, oh, people only know you for for like your opinions on comedy and not your jokes.
Speaker 2: It's like, brother, that's a lot of your fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's the vast majority. Because he got it wasn't like his stand it wasn't like, say, how oh uh Tom Segura working his way up with Your Mom's House podcast but also having big Netflix specials and having some big like side by side working in Tangent, where Andrew Schultz only started getting big gigs after Flagrant started taking off.
Speaker 1: And and I mean, I know I know Schultz from from a while back, from Guy Code. That's why I know, Yeah, well you recognized him. It's not like you were like, oh, I'm such a fan of fucking Andrew. I thought it was funny. I know it was funny, but like it was, I wasn't like a fan of his yea, because.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of if you go back and watch a lot of those type of shows like MTVVH one or something, you're like, oh shit, I recognize that person. It was like when I'm watching Rain of Fire and I'm like, oh shit, Gerard Butler, you know, like I was like, oh fuck, Like it's like that, yeah, and uh, It's it's pretty obvious that, yeah, they're podcasters there, that is their deal. I did watch Andrew Schultz's latest stand up. It was it was fine. I didn't I thought it was fine. I remember laughing a few times, but again no joke stood out like to your point, Chris, where I.
Speaker 5: Want to be clear, Like I do think like I've seen some of his material. I think it's funny, Like I think he's a good comedian. I think he's like pretty good. But like I just like to say that about Anthony Jesslink, who is actually he's like a classic like he'll write like classic like.
Speaker 2: Old school material. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's very very set up, punchline oriented. It's like it's not the same as like now, it's like a kind of like a lot of crowd work or a lot of like storytelling.
Speaker 2: It's very old school in that sense.
Speaker 5: So it's like it's just a weird opinion that by the way, I totally forgot this. We talked about Zoran Momdanni going on flagrant, oh yeah, yeah. Andrew Cuomo went on impulsive, which is I think logan Paul's that's logan Paul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I and even that there.
Speaker 5: May be people who are not in the know about this and why this is so funny, but you are running for the mayor of New York City, and Zuron went on, however you feel about it flagrant, which is probably the biggest New York that's a New York podcast. Cuomo goes on Logan Paul's podcast. Logan Paul is an Ohio born dude who moved to Los Angeles and then moved to Puerto Rico for the tax benefits.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is so funny to me, like just that fact, so out of time, let me let me go to let me go to the Los Angeles guys to make my case for New York, Like what the fuck? Nobody cares. Nobody in New York gives a shit about Logan Paul at all.
Speaker 1: Not even a little bit, not even a little bit.
Speaker 5: It's not even remotely a thing over there. So that was I forgot to venture that earlier. That just that shot me the hell I was crashing. I was like, yo, I was on the plane being like, are you kidding? That's so crazy that he chose to do that. He must have like people on his campaign that like actively want to see him fail.
Speaker 1: To make it like, oh, go on other big podcasts. I don't want to go on the same one he went on, and it's like, you're stupid.
Speaker 4: It's crazy because they would one hundred invite him on and and his audience. He has a lot of retards that he could win some of them over. But to be fair to the audience, when because Andrew Schultz was he was, he made a comment when he when he was talking about the whole comedy scene and everything, and he was saying like, man, look at you the bad friends. Look at their comments section. Man, their fans are all hating on him because the comedy festival thing. And he's like, our fans like, don't really give a ship. Like what he was basically trying to say, like our fans are cool, and then check the comments, like he's trying to gaslight us. What the fuck's going on? We've been talking mad ship.
Speaker 1: So that real comedy thing made me lose respect for so many of them, to so many of them, just like.
Speaker 4: Jim Jefferies, Jim Jefferies obviously Bill Burr. And then even though I didn't necessarily respect, why the fun you forgetting that guy's name?
Speaker 1: The SNL got the big dick.
Speaker 5: Oh what Pete Davidson, Pete Davison, Come on, that is a crazy way to know someone.
Speaker 4: I know what you mean. He's on SNL and all the women fucked them famous women is a big d.
Speaker 5: Right, all right, Okay, Yeah, I just I just think it's I just would be very weird.
Speaker 4: But like he's specifically known for having a big dick, and that's why all these famous bitches because he looks like a strung out druggie, Like why are all these women flocking after him? Relate? Yeah, but yeah, I was just saying, like understanding, I didn't really I didn't really respect Pete Davidson. But at the same time, you know, going there, knowing on the information we know about nine to eleven, where like most of the hijackets are from there, Saudi funded, and then it's like I'm gonna go there because even my dad like was a fucking firefighter around that era.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say something controversial.
Speaker 1: My dad caught a building.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say something controversial.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that particular Bill Bird disappointed me because he's always talking about you know, he's always kind of like criticizing this kind of thing from like a substance of position, and so for him to do it comes across the hypercritical. Jim Jeffers I don't know much about, so, like I can't really speak on.
Speaker 2: That Pete Davidson.
Speaker 5: I almost like at this I respect Pete Davison more now that he took the you know, his dad was exploded by these guys, right, and he went anyway. But he's never actually like he's not like a political dude. So I'm like, that's kind of that is so crazy and out of pocket that I'm like, you know what, Yeah, Okay, there's certain people where like I just I don't know, I don't have like a high expectation of you anyway, So like for you to do like a crazy thing like that almost makes me be like, Let's see what else this guy is capable of. Let's see for me, take money from the Saudi Arabian government who.
Speaker 4: Who conflagrated his father.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because I see as like his dad was like at the end of the boot saga where they're throwing the spirit bomb at Boo and then Boo tries to push it back a little bit, but his dad obviously couldn't push back a falling building explosion, so you know he died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're saying that is I that is a wild thing to say.
Speaker 1: It's like the it's like the button mash mechanic when you're like beam clashing, but imagine it's a building explosion in your father. You know, it's really interesting.
Speaker 4: I just wonder does he even actually care about like so like if.
Speaker 1: It like he hasn't really thought about it. Maybe he doesn't.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have any animosity for the people that killed his dad.
Speaker 5: I think he probably just thinks those people are gone or like that was so long ago.
Speaker 2: There's probably some I can't even imagine.
Speaker 5: I earnestly, I don't know how to navigate that mental heads.
Speaker 2: But I really have no idea what he's thinking.
Speaker 4: Sure, but.
Speaker 5: It must have been good enough for him, you know, Like, so it is what it is. I'm more disappointed on the people who make like make it a thing to kind of stand on it on a hill and like be virtuous about something.
Speaker 4: Now you're right, that you're right. I don't even I don't even know. There's no way like he actually has principles. That's that's uh, he's he's he's the Cometown people is as fucking stupid as a lot of their bits were in their moments of like talking about real shit. Like they're extremely principal and extremely progressive and I feel like that there was a lot of dumb asses that that hated their sexist and racist jokes that couldn't. It was like us, we would get fleck. Uh specifically you and I Chris for just you know, Oh, you're you're being too edgy, even though it's like deep down if you talk about we talk about politics, it's like I have nothing against fucking trans people, gay people, religions, gay like it's whatever, you know, like I want people him better.
Speaker 5: He's speaking, Derek is speaking for himself. I have problems with all of those communities. Oh, I find I forget.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't outwardly, but you know, there may be something inside.
Speaker 4: I completely forgot that that's actually true, and in your your content. Watching it again, I'll be remembered that you actually were speaking for al right positions the entire time.
Speaker 1: I forget. You're mystically homophobic at my point that it's almost it's almost magical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can.
Speaker 5: You can read my manifest though later tonight that uh, well, before we get onto before we get into questions, it's uh, it's official.
Speaker 2: I guess uh Halo a Halo remake PS five.
Speaker 1: Really, that's yeah, that's kind of well it's over, well by exclusive exclusive that would be crazy, that would copy.
Speaker 4: So funny, that would be so funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was, I was wondering when this was gonna It was obviously going to happen, but like, yeah, it's interesting that that's I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 4: We're in the middle of the show.
Speaker 5: Well, while this is happening, I'm sure there'll be all sorts of videos about it and gameplay and stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, uh, we'll see.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 5: It's fully over. I mean, we knew Gears the collection or not the collection, but the first game came to PlayStation. Yeah, so now uh now Taylor's turn, and now they seem to just they just want to be a multi platform publisher.
Speaker 2: Just clear, so good luck. They might actually make good games now.
Speaker 4: But like what's this business? I mean about still maybe making one last console.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they're even trying with that, Like.
Speaker 1: With this last junction, I highly doubt that's.
Speaker 4: Gonna happening better or not.
Speaker 1: Like, what's the point. Well, see, I think it's just no point. Just might as well just fucking not do that anymore and just do what Sega.
Speaker 5: Rumor, the rumor that I heard was that they want to make basically a hybrid PC console.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Thing, So basically what they want to do is they want to have Steam on there, they want to have the Epic Game Store on there, they want to have Xbox Game Pass on there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Held thing, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean that would I mean earnestly, that would really be the only way for them to convince anybody to buy something like that going forward, because like I could use like a really simple, like if they had like a modular kind of PC that was like really simple for living room set up, and and I could play like God of War, end Halo and like get all my.
Speaker 4: Store fronts on.
Speaker 5: That's that's actually appealing in a way that like just an Xbox would not be, you know what I mean, Like I don't need an Xbox ever, I could use I could use a really sleek kind of living room focused PC that can do all that.
Speaker 2: Like that's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: That's actually a good idea, especially now that my like you, my my PC is in the studio and it's it used to be in my living room right next to my TV. So I couldn't just easily like oh this is no problem now it's like, oh, having my piece have it that actually, that would intrigue me, It would, it would if if it if it worked out and it was reasonably priced, laughing, say reasonably prized, because I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, come on, it's not going to be reasonably no way, No, that thing's gonna be mega expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be like looking two thousand dollars, like, I'm not buying this from you.
Speaker 4: In this economy, it might be. Yeah, I was looking at I was looking at the latest graphics card of the latest gt X, and uh, how much? How much? Don't tell me, don't tell me, Okay, let me check first.
Speaker 2: What is the point?
Speaker 4: No, guess, yeah, exactly, guess.
Speaker 1: All right, So he's looking, he's looking. I'm I'm not looking up. I haven't. I haven't looked it up yet.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing I haven't looked it up yet.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing maybe No, I'm honestly, you have not looked it up. I have not. Okay, I'm guessing. Maybe how much was mine? I have the forty ninety, so mine was like six rand I'm guessing three thousand, five hundred.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't have a guess at all. I'm so oud of this.
Speaker 4: That's it's a little high because it's not like it's not what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Was it seventeen? Is it seventeen?
Speaker 1: What's the word that I'm looking for. It's it's not.
Speaker 4: And remember Scarce, there's no there's no scarcity right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're close.
Speaker 2: I would say, you said, you said, do you remember Scarce?
Speaker 4: And I was like the guy, Oh, hey, hey, what some guys is Scarce here or whatever? Is that Scarce here?
Speaker 1: He posted a video like two years ago, and I was like, what the fuck? Oh he came back for a second, like, h for a hot minute. I remember his fucking reveal, his face revealed, because he like comes from behind a tree, like all awkwardly.
Speaker 5: That was so awesome. That's the iconic him walking out from behind the tree.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you can find like so like the fifty nineties, or I was because I was thinking about like, oh I should upgrade. I have a thirty sixty, I should get something that's probably you know, reasonable now to just go up another just like another generation. And then so I was curious and I saw like the uh wait, the fifty nineties right now, I think are the latest ones. Yeah, and so if there is a TI version, it's probably easily three thousand fucking plus, but you can find you can definitely find some around the two thousand range if you look so. But it was just it did make me think that, yeah, at a certain point, there's not gonna be much discernible difference, so.
Speaker 1: We're already kind of there.
Speaker 4: Off fairness, it's it is barely discernible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I like, I have a four, I have a I got, I had a thirty seventy before, and then I have a forty ninety now and it's better. But like I'm not utilizing it for the point of being better. Like what am I doing with this?
Speaker 4: I think if you want to, if you want to run things beautifully on the settings all the way high, getting in the forties is perfect, and then just you don't need to go any higher. Because when I was playing, I had a forty seventy for a minute before I had a defect with a fucking cyber power. Yeah, it was I noticed the difference between the you know, the thirty sixteen and forty seventy. Like I noticed the difference in the environments and like the snow and shit, like that when I was playing a Sun Wukong and I was like, okay, cool, like I'll get somewhere in the forty something, and then I think I'm gonna just stay there because it really I don't see I don't unless you know, way in the future when the fifty something the six thousands are.
Speaker 1: Gonna be fucking dirt cheap, then okay maybe, but uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm I'm kind of a little old school, like I'm like, this is look good enough. Well, I'm kind of good. I really feel like I'm looking at the environments, especially with like racing games, I'm like, bro, some of the shit looks real to me, like real real, And I'm like, I'm feeling like an old person now. When I showed like my mom resident Evil five and she was like blowing the fuck away and even though I was like, I don't know, this looks like not real to me, Mom, it looks good.
Speaker 1: They looked they looked more real back then, though, Like I don't know how to explain it, like I it felt it felt real. I guess I guess you had to be there. It was the moment you didn't have to be there in fact, yeah, yeah, but I don't know, I fucking playing RECU with five. Killing those fucking villagers was a moment.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm tired of waiting. I already want to play the remake.
Speaker 1: Dude, I personally, I know I was getting it until the year after next.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, resident Evil fans. I don't give a fuck about nine. I really don't. I mean, I'm gonna play it, of course, I'm gonna play the fuck.
Speaker 1: Out of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not excited about it. I'm just I'm just not excited about it.
Speaker 1: I didn't the demo come out you played as you saw that look that that woman. I was gonna say something that not demo the showcase at the there was a little Yeah. I still haven't watched it because I'm like, I want five.
Speaker 4: I'm there with you. I'm right there with you, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to see what chevyll looks like. I gotta see it.
Speaker 5: So so we're gonna we're gonna move on to some questions here from our patrons over at patreon dot com slash the Star Tank. Remember go over there if you wanna, if you want to ride into the show. Here's the first one from Mick Foley's he says, hey, boys, love the show. But I have to say I thought it was unnecessary for Sweeney to do his recent solo episode entirely in an offensive Indian accent. I recognize that you guys are no strangers to edge your humor and often push the boundaries, but this really didn't even feel like a joke. It was just an hour. It was just an hour of Sweeney doing what appeared to be a regular question answering solo episode, seeming completely earnest for the most part, but in an offensively bad impression of an Indian. I particularly thought it was over the line from the end the episode by saying thank you, come again.
Speaker 2: See that's how I did.
Speaker 1: So I did say it.
Speaker 5: I don't think you did, because the fact that there was a punchline there makes it like I believed almost I almost believed that this happened. But then I was like, oh, he ended with a punchline. That can't be caseon. No, you know you know what he you know what he really ended the episode with.
Speaker 4: He called me like a bitch or something like you're a bitch, like fuck you, and then and then the hard R and of course, so I cut off the hard warred.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Jack, the.
Speaker 5: Nerve, the nerve, the nerve of you to even question like I said.
Speaker 4: That because because the revelation to me, it's not, I swear to you it was sure.
Speaker 1: I'm lucid during those moments.
Speaker 4: Don't they're loose? Uh let's see.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I'm funny for that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, brilliant, absolutely brilliant. It's good stuff. Wait what is this?
Speaker 5: I don't know anything about this, dude, Dad Danglar Rode and he says, hey, guy, hey, gang, did any of you see that guy get fucking creamed in a police chase after he bailed on the one ten figure that's probably something up Swings Alley at least.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is a video of of.
Speaker 5: You know, harm befalling civilians, so like Kingston definitely probably saw it.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it. Unfortunately.
Speaker 4: No, some guy like bailed like it was a police chase and he he tried to run out in his car on the one ten probably wall.
Speaker 1: Holy fuck. I'm sorry. I've been I've been playing video games. At least I haven't been. I haven't been kept up one.
Speaker 5: I've been I've been in New York. I've not been paying attention to what's going on. I haven't kept up on.
Speaker 1: Watching the soos.
Speaker 4: Oh. I started watching Glow finally because oh the wrestling show. Yeah, because I was because I was since I was talking about UH purging a lot of my UH streaming accounts, and so I was like, I'll stick to Netflix finally watching some shit on my list. Yeah. I one of the main reasons I didn't want to watch it because the show got canceled because of the pandemic, so the last season never dropped. So I'm like, oh, do I really not even want to get invested? And then of course I got invested because just like a lot of these Netflix shows, it's so fucking obvious they always do this. They first episode got to show naked chick to hook you in, Like the store women are gonna be there for the story a lot of times, and they're like, we want dumb, monkey brained men to stay too. So then Alison Breeze naked within the first like ten minutes or whatever, like there we go, perfect show. We're like, we're hooked, and then of course they're sexy outfits like the entire time.
Speaker 1: And it was like, wait, you said ten ten seconds.
Speaker 4: No, ten let's like ten minutes, ten minutes, ten seconds. No, that's like Warns is New Black. I think within the first minute you see I think Laura prep prepuwns tits or something. I couldn't be misremembering, but I remember seeing Tit's pretty fast and I'm like Donna's Pinziatti from the that SEMENTI shows tits are in this. I'm in, Yeah, Okay, it is. It's good.
Speaker 5: It is actually it is actually a good show too, but uh, it's really it.
Speaker 4: Mark Maren Maren plays himself essentially, he plays, and think about he does play.
Speaker 5: I think it's so funny thinking about Mark Maroon because like I, I know, I told the story on the show before, but I still I still kind of I still think about it as that like was this like did this really happen? I ran into Mark Marin coming out of Jalen's old building, right. It's that's such a weird memory for me because I genuinely like he was coming out and it was like that awkward kind of like, oh I didn't we didn't see each.
Speaker 4: Other, so I just looked. I looked into his eyes.
Speaker 5: Basically I was like, oh, I was like, I think that guy looks familiar whatever, and they left and I was like, I think that was Mark Maren weird you.
Speaker 1: Think he was.
Speaker 4: I think he was filming the podcast with Obama right there, and you just like, yeah, a couple of years ago. Yeah, and then yeah, and then Obama is like, oh, yeah, go ahead and get the pizza. I'll stay here and watch your apartment. I watch your apartment. He bombs it. It is so funny.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: He's in it though.
Speaker 1: He has he drinks the postion of fire Resistance, but he's like, bombs apartment.
Speaker 4: He's like Cecil.
Speaker 5: He's got like he's got people who can teleport him.
Speaker 2: Imagine he sits there, he goes a mark of a.
Speaker 1: Boom, he goes.
Speaker 5: See you later and he just and he just disappears. Mark's like what and then the building explodes. Have you ever seen the interview he did with Gallagher, that old comedian. No, So he did an interview with Gallagher. He was just like questioning him and he was like why why this sudden? He was kind of pressing him a little hard or whatever, but he stormed out of the interview.
Speaker 4: He's like, why are you talking to me?
Speaker 5: If you if if you don't want to if you're gonna disagree with everything I say. I was like, I thought this was we were having a good discussion. And you can hear him off the mic, the guy storming out and he's like, I'm believing, and he goes. Mark Maron goes, oh, come on Gallagher, and it is the funny it is. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Look up, Mark Maren, Oh come on Gallagher.
Speaker 4: It's like if.
Speaker 1: You're there's nothing, it's there's nothing, there's.
Speaker 2: Something funny says saying, oh, come on. And then the name is cool.
Speaker 4: In the name.
Speaker 2: He's, oh, come on, Freezer.
Speaker 1: You know, like that's pretty good.
Speaker 4: I like Mark.
Speaker 1: I like Mark Maron.
Speaker 4: I've uh he's he's he's his uh dick headedness is dick headed?
Speaker 1: I don't I can't even say dick heettishness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I feel like it's so necessary. I feel like I I've I've always enjoyed it. That's watching him on Glow is very frustrating but also very entertaining because like it's I was like, dude, this is him. This is crazy that they're just like, oh, we need this piece of shit insecure, fucking egotistical guys called Mark Merrit. They're like, oh, we're perfect.
Speaker 2: Great he probably is like He's probably like, yeah, that's me, Okay, I can do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I guess.
Speaker 4: I guess it's like this kind of rude that you fucking called me up for this. But all right, I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing anything right now. I mean just my pants on.
Speaker 2: You see Pizza Times cal Zone anal Beads wrote in he says, hey, Chris and some black gay. He wrote in he says, my question for you, men of various slurs is actually mainly for Chris.
Speaker 4: How about you? That's for you.
Speaker 5: How about you actually play Kingdom Hearts instead of writing it off as slop. It's not genre defining, nor is it some life changing experience.
Speaker 2: But they're definitely they're genuinely great.
Speaker 5: Games and amazing action RPGs. If you can play the New God of War Games, you can play Kingdom Hearts. He has a ps here that we'll get into afterwards, but let.
Speaker 1: Me say this, it's not the same.
Speaker 5: I don't shit on Kingdom Hearts because I haven't played it. I've played it, I didn't beat it under no circumstance, and I gotta finish it. But I've played it. I've played it. I think I've played probably a collective four hours of Kingdom Hearts.
Speaker 4: Earnestly.
Speaker 5: I streamed it either a year ago or like a year or two ago. I played a little bit of Kingdom Hearts three with Colin. There's a week in a video of it. So I've played this game. I remember the first time I played it back in the BS two Days where a friend of mine had Kingdom Hearts two for the first time. He was playing through it. He was like, and he handed me the controller during the Little Mermaid section. I hate it.
Speaker 2: With experience. I'm not hating it from afar. I really want that to be clear.
Speaker 5: There are some games I definitely I like pretend to hate because I've never played them. Kingdom Hearts is not one of them.
Speaker 1: It uh.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, it relies too heavily on nostalgia, uh because like, when I think about it, I it first of all, the dearly Beloved fucking soundtrack or whatever that's that That title is fucking excellent. So whenever I hear that and it brings me back. But then when I start thinking about the actual gameplay, that's the last thing I think about. I think about fucking Donald and goofy. I don't even think about saw so sucks in my opinion. You know, some people be dirty, but I just don't care about the It didn't do anything for me. I think about just the little thing and oh and talking to some of the Disney characters, but I'm like, that's not enough to fucking make a video game good. And to that point, I couldn't finish it because I was starting to get like it was like it was a little bit too grindy for me, So I use towards the latter half of it, I just put on game Shark and put on Game Shark because I was just like, I just want to get.
Speaker 1: Through it and see the story.
Speaker 4: And so I beat it that way, just cheating because I was kind of like over the grind and because it gets there's a little bit of a difficulty jump like most grpgs, and so and then I didn't finish the second one. It just wasn't It was fine. I don't hate it, but I feel like I'm kind of the same like Chris, where I was like, yeah, it's there, it's cool. I guess it's fun, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to be clear, I don't think it's like the worst thing I've ever experienced. I just don't, I earnestly like, I just don't like how it feels to play it. I don't like how Sora feels to move around. I don't particularly like the way weapons feel. I don't particularly like the vibe of it. It's just it's not my thing at all.
Speaker 4: Just straight up, yeah, it's you know what, you know what would be fun to play? You should play this shitty PS two game called The Bouncer. You should play that The Bouncer. It's a fucking it's a it's a beat him up. It's a beat them up with a bunch of stupid anime characters. You know, they look they look not tough at all, but they're bouncers. What the fuck is this? I've earned it?
Speaker 2: Never heard of this The Bouncer, Dude, I loved the game. Hold on, the game is about bouncers.
Speaker 4: Actually literally, they're bouncers, and they look not like bouncers at all, but in that universe they probably are look tough, you know, because like Cloud is right, is a badass. But you know what Cloud looks like, you know, so it's like that type of I.
Speaker 1: Think it's a little different because Cloud is famously not like Cloud looks like a bitch. I think that's the point.
Speaker 4: He does look like a bitch, but like, I.
Speaker 1: Think that's the point of the world too. I think like people make they make comments on the bouncer. He reminds me a little bit like a more human version of Sora.
Speaker 5: He is just straight up Yeah, And it looks like someone put it looks like it's this is not this exactly obviously, but it looks like someone hits Sora with a live action gun, like a transformation, like it turns you into a live action person, but then shut it off halfway.
Speaker 1: He looks like that's clearly the middle.
Speaker 5: He looks like the middle animorph between Kingdom Heart Sora and real person Sora.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's just stuck in the middle transformation.
Speaker 1: That's clearly a reference. Final Did you play this?
Speaker 4: I beat it several times.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 4: First of all, I'm a huge beat him up fan. I love beat him ups. This is how I can tolerate anime shit Like it's just in these it's it's stupid, it's cheesy, it's it's short, too long, And then all of a sudden, these dumb characters that are whiny start geting introducing a lot of RPGs, and I'm like, I can't deal with this anymore like some whiny cat type of character, some girl that's her way too high pitch and shit like this was very controlled and so if it's in like a it's like say, there's certain animes that I'm like, I can't watch it all the way through because it's too chibi, you know. And then so it's just kind of like that where this sucks. Don't get me wrong. The Bouncer sucks, but it reminds me of ninety five Mortal Combat in a way that like, I am aware this sucks, but it's charming. Yeah. So like, uh, anybody's uh go play The Bouncer if you can find it somewhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely play. Yeah, get an original copy of the Bouncer. I wonder how much an original copy of The Bouncer goes. Ooh fuck the Bouncer. If it's cheap, I'm a buy it PS two physical copy. Let's see, let's see how in demand this is.
Speaker 2: Uh, all right, it's not that crazy, Uh, the yeah PS two inbox copy? So case and manual is thirty one bucks.
Speaker 4: Woo. Yeah, I see one for okay, I see I see one seventeen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: That's the game by itself with no with a with no.
Speaker 4: Casey fuck with me. Hey, okay, I found another one with a different I've never even seen this. Is this like the Japanese version? There might be?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's like a different cover back kind of they had different back then. That would happened a lot.
Speaker 5: You would get like, it's not really that way anymore, but like Japanese and American box arts used to be different. I remember that with Boudakai the Budai games had that, and I remember Boudekai three in the US has such a ship box art, and then the the Japanese one is so much better. Yea, because the the English one is just Goku's fist and it takes up the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 4: I'm not even exaggerating.
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 1: That's that's three. I gotta see that.
Speaker 4: Let me send it it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, it's the first thing that comes up when you if you google event sharts Boutakai three. It's straight up like just google search Boudekai three images and it's like it's just Goku's fucking fist.
Speaker 2: You see Goku in the back, but it's like it's so cropped.
Speaker 1: Why is it like that.
Speaker 5: It's very weird, especially because like all the Budakai games before that had like pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's like very cool, like because clearly there's like an entire.
Speaker 4: Image of him, and it is like, oh, it would be better to just because probably oh if you if you put it mostly his face in, there's like his finger is still in this shot, and they're like, that looks stupid. Let's just focus on his fist. I guess, or it sucks.
Speaker 5: It's a great game. That's great game, but the Japanese I think the Japanese covers way better.
Speaker 2: Let me look at Japanese.
Speaker 4: What the I think?
Speaker 1: No kaichi that's what it's called, right, No Budakai is the tournament, the real thing, and TI means something different.
Speaker 4: I've been saying I was gonna learn Japanese for a long time.
Speaker 1: It ain't happening. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: So ten kaichi translates to number one under heaven.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, that makes sense, means yeah, I get.
Speaker 5: It means martial arts tournament. I means specifically martial arts tournament. That's okay, gotcha, all right, but uh yeah, anyway.
Speaker 1: Shoutout dragon Ball Man, shoutout dragon ball for changing the game. You don't give it, you don't give it the respected.
Speaker 4: It's just because it's stupid, you know, like it's it's great, but it's stupid.
Speaker 1: It's objectively stupid.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know anyone, if anyone that's saying that, Like this ship's deep and and all this ship like people like they're they're they're slow.
Speaker 1: There's deeper, there's deeper elements to but it's not a deep show, but.
Speaker 4: You can always put It's like you ever seen the movie V for Vendetta, Like, yeah, there is a short story within that stupid ass movie that is very deep and very like, oh man, this could have won an oscar, this little short story within it, Like it's a fake thing.
Speaker 1: With the graphic novels very well regarded.
Speaker 4: I love that. I love that movie, but also it's fucking silly. But I'm just saying within it, there's a really like it's like, oh, she Nelly Portman's reading a letter and then basically what she's reading there, they're now those scenes are playing with what she's reading. Very compelling, very fucking to pull at your heartstrings. You know, if anyone hasn't seen that it's online, just just put in like Viva Vendetta letter or something and you can see that. It's probably like six minutes and deep. You know what I'm saying, Like you can know you can put deep ship within like fucking garbage.
Speaker 1: Of course that's true. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: All right? Uh, let's see.
Speaker 5: Uh here's one hello, oh pre Ras. Pre Ras wrote in he says hello to PlayStation podcast unfortunate PlayStation podcast or unfortunate punching back of the show and editor have already recorded debates episode zero. Listener here from the Midwest. Uh as I'm hoping, uh my question finally gets read. This is for Gangster Quest.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Gangster questa, as you know, is our It's Derek's idea for a video game in which various urban gangs get what basically teleported into like Issa guide into.
Speaker 2: Like a Skyrim world.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I only say that because I'm only trying to be a little bit more conscious of like somebody being like with the we talk about a lot of shit that we've talked about forever with no contextual preface.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the idea that we're gonna steal from there. Eventually, we're gonna we're gonna listen.
Speaker 2: I'm actually learning, I'm actually learning three D miling right now to.
Speaker 4: Listen to steal those are one of that is one of those things that I don't need credit for it. Oh, sure it'd be nice, but I just want to see it made. You know.
Speaker 1: Sure it would make me a little mad.
Speaker 4: If someone was like, oh, yeah, I came up with this concept when and I'm like, fuck you, there's a paper trail of you being a fan of this podcast, you know.
Speaker 2: Or something you know you could easily see.
Speaker 5: You could easily see for that and win, I think, yeah, probably, It's like no idea like.
Speaker 4: That is crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just like I don't it's such a hyper specific idea.
Speaker 1: It is like I and I do have. I have like a podcast.
Speaker 4: I have a forty minute podcast from like twenty thirteen going over all this shit. So it's like absolutely evidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm deleted, don't worry. I'm thinking that that is mine.
Speaker 2: Especially if they call it gangster quest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not trying cod but uh, call it anyway, there's.
Speaker 4: A thug's journey. That's calling that thug journey. I like that. That's crazy, that's an expansion.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is for gangs.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 5: If you three individually had a faction, what would the faction be called, so we were characters in the game, I guess, And what buffs or d buffs would be tacked onto the player? Uh of gangs request, I would have a I would have obviously a Hispanic gang probably m hm, and they would be called uh something would some like it should be called the hen day so like a completely fucked like it's not it doesn't function truly.
Speaker 1: Wrong, it doesn't function either place, no correct thing right.
Speaker 2: And then it'll be I don't know, Uh, they would do more bleed damage.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 1: Stabbing. It might be called the bumble clots. That'd be easy. And uh it would be a bumba clots with a little small Puerto Rican like like in a corner, like a really tiny one in a corner. It'd be a Jamaican flag like I don't know what, like what do I like make a flag with something that's very Jamaican, like an overweight white woman in the middle and then you would get like, I don't know, you'd get plus one constitution and plus and minus three charisma because how aggressive you are, but you do.
Speaker 4: Really charismas crazy. I like the idea of like having So it's gonna be like you know, Hood Game, South Central Hood Gang. They end up where the Orcs are, and so they teamed with the Orcs and they it the blood works there.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be blood works.
Speaker 4: This their bloods, and so they form an alliance and teach them their ways. So it's like, all right, this is how we do business, is how the blood business, This is how we talk, you know. So then now we gotta we gotta put be's ship.
Speaker 3: So then the Orcs start talking like that Orbs, and then the Orbs are like, oh we are the Orbs now and fucking They teach them how to be like brutes and like vanguard type of tactics and ship so like.
Speaker 1: Rift, these just buffs that are not necessary to have.
Speaker 4: So of course, like you know, increase attack, you know, buffs, the d buffs. It's gonna be defense down. It's gonna be very like you know, glass cannon type ship and like so they're gonna be fucking you know, if they get you, they canna fuck you up, right, They're like marauders, and so it would be like kind of cool, like I I have a vision happening and I'm like, God, damn, I want this ship made.
Speaker 1: Dude, what what? What gang? Would be the worst to have them interactly like the Dragons of the world, like the fucking Flying new who gets then, like I don't know who would It would be like the FBI, Like the FBI somehow sneaks into.
Speaker 4: To be crazy and then inform it like you know in some of the like one of the gangs that guys they come back, it was they were a fucking an informant, right, they were a rat and they're like, a fuck, how am I gonna get out of this? And stuff? And then and then he's like, you know, tactical. He's like first in his class, you know, he was really important assignment. So he whispers in one of the dragons, He's like, listen, I can get you all the gold you want, Like I like all these niggas stupid. I know how to get the dragons, Like, hm, you drive a hard bargain. He's like, okay, do you have magic dragon? Can I get more of my FBI buddies down here instead of going, instead of trying to.
Speaker 1: Leave, trying to get our people. Right, dragon, though it is a powerful creature, we're a dragon in the real world unless it depends on how much magic it has. Yeah, it depends.
Speaker 4: Like what dragons are we talking about? Are they more like just giant, fucking annoying lizards like in Rain of Fire?
Speaker 1: Or they smile?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Are they like magical in most fantasy settings where they're like extremely superior?
Speaker 1: Which is so?
Speaker 4: Are flying?
Speaker 1: It's so it's so unfair like what they usually they're usually there's just not many. The balancing act is that there's not many of them. That has to be the balancing act of drives. Yes, if they exist and they're smarter than people and they have more magic than people, do they simply have to be fewer because if that's not the case, then there are no other.
Speaker 2: You ever watch Cowboys and Aliens? Do you ever remember that movie? I remember it vaguely and I never saw it watched it. How the fuck do the humans win? Because obviously they must win, right, it's it's a get Western they win?
Speaker 5: How the human a tax ass rule where they just like play.
Speaker 1: It's not as many. There's just not as a numbers. It's not as many aliens. How do you even take out one spaceship because they're vulnerable to bullets? Eventually that this is how it works, because clearly yes, duh, duh, dude whatever, Like I get it. I never watched that specific reason.
Speaker 4: Maybe the alien vampires, dude, I get it, they hold on.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's maybe the aliens.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the aliens in that movie look like, but it could be a scenario where it's like it's almost like where tigers and the aliens are like humans in comparison, you know what I mean, Like we're just like they're short and they're really skinny, and they rely on technology, like they rely on their like little gun or whatever.
Speaker 4: And then like we're just big enough that we just like kick them.
Speaker 1: We kick them in the vase, kick them in the head.
Speaker 4: It could be like that's it.
Speaker 5: I don't know anything about that movie or Alien and Fallout that says the heart offer he dies.
Speaker 1: I love that one. Is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite thing probably in this world, I think, is that alien.
Speaker 1: He knows it's over to immediately.
Speaker 5: I want to read this writing because it's so specific, but I think it's accurate. Do you know the Cure and the Smith and the Cure and the Smiths those bands. It's like a Monday you can fall, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So this guy writes and fumble the batty making a snark tank reference. Yeah, don't don't do that. First of all, you're not if you're trying to get laid. Do never quote our show. Really, don't do that earnestly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she has to bring it up, or whomever you're the person of interest has to bring it up first, like, oh shit, I like the snark thing too, And then you guys can fuck, but don't bring it up. Don't bring it up.
Speaker 2: Keep this a secret. In fact, never never share this part of your life with anybody.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 4: I like word of mouth that, well, yeah you can do whatever.
Speaker 1: Well what are we doing?
Speaker 4: What are now if you're trying to them, don't say anything.
Speaker 5: So yeah, exactly, So, he this person writes in the lead singers of The Cure and the Smith sound like special needs children running down the hallway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the hallway is very accurate.
Speaker 4: I hear it.
Speaker 5: I can hear the Hallway in the songs. Yeah, I can hear it, so you're right.
Speaker 1: I remember being a young person and like, obviously especially these kids are like doing whatever they're doing, and people are laughing their asses off at them. And even at that age, I was like, I can admit that I have a tickle of laughter, but you guys actually suck, really suck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that wasn't actually at our school. We were actually kind of like I was actually surprised at how like not cruel.
Speaker 1: Every school I went to was sucking the worst consent kids. Unfortunately, because I would go, I would move out of a hood area and go to school in the next hood area nearer I lived.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like, why at my Yeah, at my school, they would always like they would they would genuinely like always protect like the disabled kids, Like they wouldn't let me anywhere near him.
Speaker 4: He tried to, he tried.
Speaker 5: I tried, like I earnestly, like I tried to stick the broomstick in the spokes of the wheelchair. I tried, all they don't. They just genuinely did not let me near him.
Speaker 1: They had you chained up like hollow night dude. I don't understand that reference, but I'm sure he was chained up. He chained up suspend it to spend it and chained up in the air?
Speaker 4: Is that real?
Speaker 1: Being suspended is crazy? Someone suspended you up by change is really excessive. Jesus Christ's just floated.
Speaker 2: That it is crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's see, what.
Speaker 4: Do you say he's gonna What do you say he's gonna what? What is that real? What is that it's from? I don't know which one it is, but I think it's from one of the uh the newest spider bag games. And like, I don't know what he's saying because it literally sounds like.
Speaker 1: We're gonna rape you, spider Man.
Speaker 4: And I was like, and I was like, I need somebody to isolate that because without the music.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find another ra a ra a word that would make sense.
Speaker 1: Listen a little carefully. Let's see, we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna erase you, maybe erase you.
Speaker 1: That's that's not bad.
Speaker 2: That's that's a crazy thing for a thug to say.
Speaker 4: That's not bad. You say he's gonna what.
Speaker 1: No, there's no there's nothing to begin that that that is that wraw? Yeah, that hold it wrong. I don't know about that one brother.
Speaker 2: Break yeah, break, break, oh, break it might be break.
Speaker 1: Actually, I feel like we're doing a lot of heavy lifting for this.
Speaker 5: There's no way A fucking henchman and spider Man PS four says we're gonna rape you.
Speaker 4: Spider Man pasted.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's say, uh, all right, let's see.
Speaker 4: And they do it.
Speaker 1: They actually they do it somehow.
Speaker 5: Uh all right, let's see Master chiefs wore criminal cock road in he says this, uh, this is mostly for swen criminal cock.
Speaker 4: A lot of the usual.
Speaker 5: Suspects have gotten mad at the d d n D for posting gay pride posts with gay pride art. A lot of them have been saying that the game is ruined forever because of because of now they can't play a.
Speaker 4: Game that is gay and woke.
Speaker 5: I am here asking please explain why that is the most fucking imbecile brained opinion every.
Speaker 1: Well, we have to we gotta be real, right, we gotta be real right. There's there's a correlation.
Speaker 4: It is worse.
Speaker 1: There's a correlation between people that play games like that, people that are in part of those fan bases and probably not being the biggest fan of people that are different because they often come from bullied perspectives. So it's like, yeah, I get how often people that because look, there's a lot of if you read fantasy stuff that is written pre a certain point, it is very clearly racist stuff in it, like any sort of basically analytical brain may it may not be intentional, like token stuff. Pretty racist some ship in there. Man, it's like this is ratt of course. Wow, I love it, Chris.
Speaker 4: Man, he's going, he's going for it.
Speaker 1: He's doing as usual. He's doing as usual.
Speaker 2: I was simply listening and paying attention. I was listening, and but.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man. For me, I think I think they are adding a lot of a lot of prideful gay things to D and D and they're kind of they're kind of like Marshmallow finding it and softening it. He's such a cut And I think that's that's the thing that people could be mad about, because I think I think there's a lot of it because it used to be more of a gritty game, and I did in drawing the older user base, but the problem is that that's not the modern user base, and you gotta get used to that. You can't you can't stay on that. Unfortunately, like, it's the same thing with freaking dragon Age. Look, I started playing dragon Age in origins. It's not that fan base anymore. A lot of the fantasy fan bases for people that find escapism in it. You know, I don't even know often talking about it. I didn't even care like how it's it's just simply the idea that things, a lot of things that of the Fantasy arc have gotten rainbow afied and marshmallow fied. You know, they're softer, They've become softer in general.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's what those people I just thought there was just bigoted.
Speaker 1: People, that's what That's what. No, no, no, that's what's happened, right, And now those people that are biggoted within those fan bases are mad because it's not we're showing them the vision of the world they want it to be. Is it more of is it is?
Speaker 4: I feel like it's more of a newer fan base that never gave a fuck before and don't necessarily actually care about D and D and all that shit. That is just that place finding because like, because do you see that guy that said he was like uninstalling Battlefield six for a skin that's not even real like he saw a rainbow skin on a gun that's not.
Speaker 1: Even in the game yet, and he's like, oh, that's all on. You don't want to stall in the game.
Speaker 4: And it's like, even if it was real, do you don't have to do anything with that skin?
Speaker 1: Why? I don't know, man, I just it's it's people. It's people that complain about ship. It's obviously internet fucking that one, right, It's just there are there are people. There are people that but there are such a minority that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like, is that how they sound?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: I got a little I got a little hey, yeah.
Speaker 1: Look at him.
Speaker 4: I like that one.
Speaker 2: That's a small one, right, Yeah, let's let's put our penises.
Speaker 4: In each other's.
Speaker 2: I need a wiener now I write this.
Speaker 4: Paramount Paramount plus version.
Speaker 1: Over.
Speaker 2: I don't know for three years, bro, I'm gonna feel that is true.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna feel myself.
Speaker 5: I mean, Walmart brand, it's good, Walmart Brand wrote, and he says, I saw Derek's one. I I saw Derek's one iconic vein pop.
Speaker 4: Out of his forehead.
Speaker 2: When he found out Chris lied about Austin Power's remake.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I was genuinely upset. Yeah, you put me through it because I was actually like, this is so stupid, it's wasting energy.
Speaker 1: It's only yeah, it's really really interesting that you can just lie for for for no reason.
Speaker 4: It's this guy.
Speaker 5: I can't remember what his name is. He's like a famous comedian.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you. No, there's a I don't know what his name is.
Speaker 2: He's fucking oh.
Speaker 5: I think he was the guy. I could be wrong he was. I think he was the guy the Sam Hyde flipped the table on on that podcast.
Speaker 1: I might oh, oh my god, I don't know why I can never remember his name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't. I don't even know. It's exactly that guy.
Speaker 5: It's somebody who looks a lot like I don't know whatever, something like Harley. He was talking to some other I heard the story on the podcast where they were like he was like, yo, it's amazing Fantasy number one worth something. He was talking to some other guy and he goes, yeah, like the original amazing fantasy. Ye, it's probably worth a fucking shit ton of money. I was like, why you don't have that and he was like, no, my dad, my dad handed it down to me or something, and I've had it. I just like forgot about it and I've been keeping in a pretty good condition, but like I don't know if it's worth anything. And then he was he was like, do you really have amazing fantasy? And then he goes psych. It was like just no joke at all. It was just like ten minutes of a lot, like.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's I guess that's technically the joke, but also like killing.
Speaker 5: It's just a joke for the person, like it's it's it is just a self serving joke, and I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I know your dad did ship like that to you and it rubbed off.
Speaker 2: He didn't do anything like that.
Speaker 1: He did he would tell you bullshit all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but he would never admit that he was lying. He just kind of let it happen.
Speaker 5: So here, I'm actually I'm actually I need you to understand, I'm actually like a thorough improvement.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: He broke the cycle a little bit. I get Yeah, I broke the cycle. My son, my son, my son will never lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at the rate that it's going, Like my grandma used to beat the piss out of her kids, and my mom lightly beat us and then I'll probably slap my kid once or something. Yeah, and then your kid and then your kid will beat the ship out of his Yeah, because that's that's the cycle.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't have this because my grandmother was She wouldn't. She didn't really give me many beatings. My grandmother. Definitely. It turned from like beatings until like a point where it's like really really painful conversations that were.
Speaker 5: Mean, did your did your grandmother ever do the thing where she she would like hit you in the back with a rake and pull down and pull your back down.
Speaker 1: No, my grandmother would in Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's one of those fucking ones.
Speaker 5: But a lot of my it was an old rusty nineteen thirty. It's the rake from that famous photo of the too old the two people.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that that's a piece of history.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they didn't give a shit, but like, my what the fuck was that?
Speaker 1: Even? Like what was that? Never mind? But my grandmother, Like people would be like, oh, yeah, you beat me when I was younger, and their parents would be like no, I didn't, And it's like I have what, Yeah, I have a lot of people's families do that shit, and I'm like, I know.
Speaker 5: Just compared to earnestly, I do think they earnestly do forget like I do. I earnestly don't think that's like I'm just living because.
Speaker 1: I've watched crazy.
Speaker 2: I watched people like earnestly forget like a lot, like as they get old, they just like, you know what that says?
Speaker 4: It was it was inconsequential, was insignificant.
Speaker 1: To them to where they didn't hold onto that memory, like it didn't means they shouldn't have to their kid in the first place.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure, but like by like my mom does not remember the rake at all.
Speaker 1: Just remember.
Speaker 5: She built like a fucking like like a Tears of the Kingdom kind of contraption with like three separate rakes on a on a consistently turning turbine.
Speaker 2: And she would just set it loose in my room.
Speaker 1: Like a fucking babey, just let it riff in your room and slam the doorshut and hold it closed. Oh, they never never on the freaking thing.
Speaker 4: And just what you're screaming, and you're screaming so loud she can't hear it.
Speaker 1: Anymore. You just feel the shock wave of you getting me. Hell yeah, man, pro I'm never gonna I'm never gonna beat my kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, case will never be his kids. I will beat his kids.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I will shoot you good, still beat still beat them.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna unbeat your kids.
Speaker 4: If you shoot me like.
Speaker 1: Like I might, I might hopefully do something to help them out. I'll be like, here you go, guys, here I shot them in the head with a gun.
Speaker 4: In front of you.
Speaker 5: You're gonna make it way worse because I'm gonna beat them and then you're gonna shoot me in the head and then I'm gonna brain all over them.
Speaker 2: It's gonna fall all over them.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: And they're gonna get and they're gonna eat a little piece of my brain by accident. Then they're gonna become me. Because that's how that works.
Speaker 1: That's how exactly exactly what happens.
Speaker 4: It's exactly. I made a wish.
Speaker 5: I made a like when back when I had fairy godparents, I made a wish that, like I'm that it would be so whenever you ate a brain, you would become the thing that you ate. And so few people do it that it's not like nobody knows about it, but I know about it.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a I got a genie, And what I do with my genie was after I had sex with it hundreds of thousands of times. I wish. I wished that people's brains would turn them to other people too. When you die, you go to hell. And three the genie dies.
Speaker 4: Right now, I was having this conversation with a friend.
Speaker 5: I was having this conversation with a friend of mine, like, do you think how different do you think the world would be? Like let's say, like at the nursery, right like your your baby's born, and they give you like all the paperwork like this is his blood type or whatever, like whatever it is they do with newborns, and so they say, congratulations, this is your son.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Stefan, Yeah, I don't know. Whatever, It doesn't matter. This is your Steffan. Here's his blood type, here's how you're supposed to take care of him. Also, he is going to hell. Well cool, we ran the test three times. He's hell bound one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: No matter what he does, it would just make more evil people.
Speaker 5: You can you can baptize him if you want. It's not going to keep him out of hell.
Speaker 1: It would just make evil people.
Speaker 4: I mean, if that's the case, I would just last well because the baby. Because here's the thing.
Speaker 5: No, I want to be clear, it's not that he will be a bad person. It's that he's going to hell.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess it would just it would just be like, it would be more people that would be evil because it's like.
Speaker 4: It has nothing to do with no.
Speaker 1: No, no, listen to me. It'd be because there's no point of them doing good. So it's like, wow, I spend my life doing that's what just suffering. Damn.
Speaker 4: That's what happened to Trump where he had that little arc where he was saying, I need to do some ship to get in heaven, and then he just thought about it for two seconds and he was like, oh wait, wait no, so let me just lean into this. I'm going to destroy parts of the White House and make my ballroom. I'm going to bomb a bunch of fucking innocent fishermen and then use it as an excuse to put boots on the ground in another country. Uh, it's just he's he's all in. He's all in.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love to hear him say that, oh.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh shit, I'm not going what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh did you see that edit? Do like they have guns in my hand? Did you see that edit of I can't believe this?
Speaker 4: It reminds me a little bit of a of a Bill Clinton was at Aretha Franklin's funeral and Aronde on a Grande was singing and then Bill Clinton was like, oh my god. And so there's a moment where Chroi Kirk's wife is hugging Trump on stage at the memorial or whatever, and Trump like made this gropy like oh thing, and like he made a face where he's like hmm like and he like gropes her. And I never saw it until last night, and I was somebody put it coupled it with if you ever seen wedding crashers were like they crashed a funeral and like this girl's crying and then like fucking Will Ferrell's like pretending to be sad, but then he's looking and being like oh, oh yeah, like I'm a fuck this bitch, and then pretending to be sad again. And it was very reminiscent of that, and it I don't get shocked very often but like that that was very authentistic and we know where Charlie Kirk's wife came from. Like she was, you know, so like it's but to do that on the stage of on that day specifically, it's like, let me be on my best behavior. And he was like, nah, I'm gonna show all of my homies how fucked up I am by being like I'm gonna grope this bitch and make like a lustful face. And I was like, damn, that's I mean, that's seen that.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree with you. I don't I don't disagree. I mean he's he's kind of like already had several sexual charges, like a litany of them against him, So that doesn't sound like it's him.
Speaker 4: It's not impossible. It's just wild to see it live, I guess, like in so open it was like that. Also, that pastor in the Wretha Franklin's funeral, that pastor that was groping Ariana Grande and like you can see like the indentation of her brawl, like where his fingers were, so he was like basically copping a feel of her tits and she felt visibly she saw her visibly uncomfortable She's kind of like it was so fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Just like I love it. I love the world.
Speaker 4: Open is crazy because you know they do sit like this behind closed doors all the time. But I'm like, nigga, you're on camera, millions of people are watching you.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck not?
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't I get like, if you're if you're at that level and you're untouchable, it's like, yeah, like watch this. This is gonna be hilarious. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Watch this is crazy, yo, look at this, guys, I watched me watch this, salt this woman. Look at this.
Speaker 4: It's so fucking wild.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: I I the world is hilarious. Now we're in funny mode. This is a welcome alien, Like, oh, world is this? That's a funny world. That's the that's the funny world right there, you know that one where all that dumb shit happens that never happens to us.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I think I think aliens would be a really interesting thing because they'd come down and they'd be like, so, we're from space and we made it all the way here, and you guys are really not that different. People be like, yes we are, and they'd be like, oh cool, Well, if I'm gonna turn you.
Speaker 4: Into juice, the only difference is like they had diamonds on their foreheads. Yeah, like it would still be enough to where the dumbest people on this planet would be like, you're fucking.
Speaker 1: Different from me.
Speaker 4: You're a sky.
Speaker 1: Word chilling space.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, li's the funk out of here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Let's uh's wrap this, wrap this bitch up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's wrap. Let's wrap our dicks in tinfoil and then put in a microwave. Actually I like that.
Speaker 5: Over Tuesday, we're gonna we're gonna wrap the show up. We're gonna read our twenty five dollars up patrons. Remember you can go over to patreon dot com last a snark tank. Get your name right at the end of the show. Uh all that jazz.
Speaker 4: Murder of like, subscribe, comment all that ship.
Speaker 5: Uh leave a nice review on podcast services if you can, if you if you're if you're feeling so fucking inclined.
Speaker 4: Uh all right, we got you have the names pulled up. Yes, I do, all right?
Speaker 1: Coming down three two one.
Speaker 5: Big Chrissy a comfy trans night, and she says Colon three fatherless behavior God's Favorite Fenboy, Malik Berry RFK cut my dick and now I have autism. Colebeba animatronic Sweeney full metal swing gay boy, Farty nice so dumb. The President wants to kill me with a mortar. The porn addicted Spider gay secret gay syop to gay, Chris gay gay gay, Jesus guy so Jewish. He's generally frail but good at finding deals at the deli. What does that either never back down the back down twenty seventeen or twenty twenty seven getting Jude out of twenty five dollars by two sexy Big Black is Israelized in a light skin twin Delta. Gamma literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying? Clamuel Esquire the third Nico, Nico, it's your cousin. Come gate my ass.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Stark Tank's hung as trans girl IRS stole my tits.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: They rep.
Speaker 5: Zempic Drouger. Did you go to the No Kingston protests?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's right. Everybody.
Speaker 5: There was an entire city in the United States where like everybody got the messaging mixed up on the on the day of the No King's March. There was an entire town that's that thought it was no Kingston. So there was a whole group of people just that they had like effigies of Kingston.
Speaker 4: I'm very upset that, uh, the day that we were supposed to record and you have the technical difficulties. That was what I was gonna lead with, because like it was like the first thing.
Speaker 1: That Kingston that was gonna was was this was this a lingering joke? You guys had ready to use it.
Speaker 4: I just because I was like, oh, there's nothing really happened other than the no Kings thing over the weekend, and so I was like, I'm gonna lead with it's gonna be no Kingston's. And I forgot about it, you know, days later, I was like, yeah, fuck, I know crazy.
Speaker 5: Technically we take could have done it, but my audio would have been so bad because it was like I was using like old webcam audio. O Zipi t okay, I.
Speaker 4: Read that already.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna gie the president of the Mortar Sitama versus mister Rogers in a bloodstained sweater, elder scrolls, elves call redguards and WI, I don't know what that is. Two rats piloting Mecha Sween to fight off Joe Frogan Invasion Old Snake, but he's addicted to paint to paint huffing. Episode of the Star Tank, but there's a gas leak. Pizza times, Calzone, anal beads feeding every pilot slow acting x lax and melatonin.
Speaker 2: Uh Berserve falling asleep while you're shitting uncontrollable is fucking out?
Speaker 5: Uh Berserker, black Man backshotting, Broly, reckless, Rhino the Sloker two y so dirty Jack. Daft Punk were originally called stupid Bastard. That's I don't even know if that's like that's not funny enough to be fake, you know what I mean? Like I almost feel like maybe that's daft punk kind of like how it's kind of like how Green Day used to be used to be Sweet Children before they changed.
Speaker 1: It Blue Night. That's basically what that joke is.
Speaker 5: M true jizzy little gay boy, Uh my Chris Hansen, Tamagotchi is really hung Actually my iPad that gigres when shot my wife old man spaghetti nuts like that you corrected it, dom ow Nation hashtag bring back Jalen Oh yeah he maybe, Yeah, I was supposed I'm so stupid, I was supposed to bring I have. I forgot I have an extra mic at home from like when I record. I was gonna pack it up and bring it, but I forgot. I'm gonna have my mom ship it so we don't have to constantly tell people to guests to bring theirs. Oh yeah, Derek Natchovin is innocent. Hashtag free am around that Asian finding out the new Halo is made mostly with a I. So death sounds good. Nothing straight can happen. It can only get happen. It is okay to call my white Is it okay to call my girlfriend a Chinese bitch during an argument?
Speaker 4: Probably not. I'm gonna say, I'm gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: If if she's not Chinese, it's technically better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hopefully she's that's even, but that's even crazy, Like I love that.
Speaker 1: It's crazier, but the way to win an argument.
Speaker 4: Because it's so crazy, she'll probably be like what and probably stop it.
Speaker 1: Like arguing, Like arguing with your like white husband and calling him in word is crazy. He's like, what right?
Speaker 2: I feel like Micah does that. I feel like Micah calls call him that Uh.
Speaker 1: She she's funny enough that like, yeah, it might be like what I heard her.
Speaker 5: Broke Wiga twenty four to seven. Uh, Queen of Fatazard gra Cockbarrage nice. Uh blonde blue eyed German Man campaigning to make Pokemon two D again. Come on, Chris, you're sure Vizzy Pop can't get you in touch with Keith David.
Speaker 2: I would never pull those things. I would never pull strings like that.
Speaker 1: You should.
Speaker 4: I would never.
Speaker 5: I would never pull those because I don't want Keith David to know who I am. Because if you knows who I am, he's gonna be like, oh, well, no, I actually wouldn't.
Speaker 4: He's not gonna give a ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, he'll google me and then'll he'll just see all of the episodes we've done where it was just like I think we have a whole episode about fucking him probably something or like no, no, no, it was it was you said we would get him on the show, and then Kison said he would.
Speaker 4: He would.
Speaker 2: He would be jerking off the whole time, and then he would jump up real quick and come on.
Speaker 4: The very fat ropes because he was sucking edging.
Speaker 5: Jumping, jumping and coming is crazy, but like stabilizing, like stabilizing while you're doing that as it's interesting.
Speaker 1: It's like a steady can because I've definitely fallen over before, like in the act, and I've definitely like, oh I standing up, yeah when I'm doing indeed, not like this, not just.
Speaker 4: What's very different? Uh yeah, sort of.
Speaker 5: Okay, man, I don't want to hear anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear any more of it.
Speaker 1: I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 4: I don't need to know about it.
Speaker 1: I can find this thing.
Speaker 5: Uh femboy clown now with honked balls. I'm gonna change my profile picture to hope. We'll hope well pizza time. Uh fuck Zilla versus King Chronic g j A four swing set, glitch frogs together, Strong Peebis Dnkle, Dnkled dwarf ski for Larmine County Coroner? Do you elect coroners that'd be insane? The male gaze but like g A wise, I get it. Banassas Greek god of the IRB. Metal Gear was only peak when Kojima left. You're crazy, That's It's it. So metal Gear Survive is your peak metal Gear game and only survive Big Meaty sinks. That's so it's sane. Donald dumps shart of the deal. I'm going to butt the president with a mortar.
Speaker 4: What do you? What is this you say?
Speaker 1: Secret?
Speaker 4: John Cakesey, you didn't see the screen? That that was was really important for you to see what happened. You had you had to you had to see the screen. It's it's very important. I want you to watch one more time.
Speaker 1: Okay, John.
Speaker 4: Collapsing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, seeing your faces, you sound you sound like the flood.
Speaker 4: Maybe I am.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's me.
Speaker 2: I've been the flood the whole the whole time, guys, bad news.
Speaker 4: Turns out we've been doing a podcast with the flood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you gonna do?
Speaker 4: I'm going sometimes.
Speaker 1: In fact, the Flood from Halo four is the most insane sounding ship I ever heard in my life. That's pretty rough because they are so aggressive.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a gargling whale or something.
Speaker 1: It's like horses and pop watery popcorn put together. Yeah, nay, sometimes, straight up.
Speaker 4: I'm going to butt fucking president with a mortar.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Gay actor Rosebud Delicious, Master chiefs War criminal cock. Sorry, I can't, sorry, I can't. I had a burrito personally, I care less about the stories about stories after finding out they take place inside a Mario sixty four painting stupid that is dumb as fuck. Uh heth reminded me of a Yu Gi Oh card kids, the real Kingston Jameson who went missing in two thousand and five, the big Dick Randy coming after Swen this year. Hard hat peepee John Otto take him to the Matthews Bridge.
Speaker 4: Oh fucking rip, Sam Rivers the basis of the Limbiscuit forty eight? Oh what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, people are speculating because he had some liver issues years ago and maybe it cost forty eight. Now?
Speaker 2: Was he was he six when Limbiscuit was popping eighteen?
Speaker 4: I think I think like he joined eight Limbiscuit when he was eighteen.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's a long time. Yeah, well he's dead now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's dead as fuck.
Speaker 5: Sorry, olymp Biscuit, he's limp Uh, sweetie should.
Speaker 1: Wear I'm watching Halo for watching Halo Reach gameplay, right, I used to be able to play as elites and it makes me so sad.
Speaker 2: Were you trying to find the flood sounds?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How about don't? I'm gonna how about you pay attention to the show that we're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I can. Yeah, are you?
Speaker 5: I like how you were about to say I can mental task and realize that that would.
Speaker 4: Have been a lie, so you stopped yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see what I did. I didn't lie. Chris, isn't that interesting?
Speaker 4: Is interesting?
Speaker 2: You can just make it funny and then it's good gay night, the butt sex guy gay night, the butt sex guy that sucks gay gay.
Speaker 1: But guy gay. He's just thrusting behind another dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just just nine inch males.
Speaker 4: I love that nine inch mails.
Speaker 1: Good. That's good.
Speaker 4: But that sounds classical. That sounds like my dick into penis, the dick that creams.
Speaker 1: That'd be.
Speaker 4: I can do some nine inch nine inch mails covers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, case it was doing Papa Road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you started doing kind of crazy that would be.
Speaker 5: That would be like what like Papa schoed I guess yeah, Papa stroke strokes isn't either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's probably some good ones on the people are pretty clever. While you're reading, I'm gonna look up.
Speaker 1: A couple cocks and strokes.
Speaker 4: That's well, I mean, man, I'm getting distracted by means.
Speaker 2: The sand Uh shaming shaming os.
Speaker 4: He is pretty much crazy.
Speaker 1: I think he's had it for a couple of weeks now pretty out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty.
Speaker 5: Outrageous, shaming ops until they're deranged and drooling. You suck sixteen dongs? What do you get another gay orgy and covered in sweat?
Speaker 4: Gay Peter?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: Oh that's the company store, right, that's the old Yeah, you suck sixteen dongs? And what do you get another gay orgy and covered in sweat?
Speaker 4: Gay Peter? Don't you call me because I can't blow. That sounds like that X's and O song. Oh, it might be, it might be.
Speaker 5: Actually it actually probably is straight up based on that song, because that's like I sold my soul to the company store.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is probably And oh.
Speaker 2: Here's what Papa's throat. Papa's throat golf clap for that? Uh swinge Real Swen in this in sewer impost.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Real Swen in sewer Imposter Swen died in Costa Rica. Make robot imposter swing.
Speaker 5: I punctuation is so important a million beers, a million billion beers. I'm sorry, can you guys share the propeller hat? We got a really wide one, I guess, yeah, Department of Horror. Imagine if PT got a full release and at the same ending as Limbo and Lost as Limbo of the Loss, with the whole cast singing together. It took it in my bottom now I'm queer, put it in their bottom now the whole team fucking queer started.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know. I was trying to think, what is that? What is that?
Speaker 5: Okay, I was too, I was like, what the I've seen enough Victor? When when when Banyama is the goat? I don't know. That motherfucker is a freak dude. He's seven foot five now and he can do everything.
Speaker 1: I don't like how good he is. I really don't like.
Speaker 2: How basically how freaky everybody can spin on themselves. Yeah, that's how freakishly big he is.
Speaker 1: He shouldn't be moving like that.
Speaker 4: He's he's good everywhere. It's it's just it shouldn't be that way. Everyone who was seven to five was a bumbling fool, like they all sucked. Like if you were there, height, there, coordinated, there were just big men that can just dunk over everybody. But he can do everything.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no idea yeah, I don't know if he has the power right now. But other than that, he's.
Speaker 4: He's fucking dude. He's thinks right now. I don't see the holes in his game. That's the thing that's crazy.
Speaker 1: He's looking good. What's up?
Speaker 4: What was I'm not gonna remember.
Speaker 5: I feel like you, me and I blind were riffing in the discord a couple of days ago, and I feel like there was something funny that happened, but I can't remember. Never forget Chris uh hear me out statement about jury. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Jerry from shoe Hutter.
Speaker 1: Said that you got You said you get it, you said you get the feet thing when it comes to her, and.
Speaker 4: I never said never said that.
Speaker 1: You said that it's on stream.
Speaker 4: Actually prove it.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, gotta gotta do be a good politician.
Speaker 4: Like there's like there's like footage of you, like like dead to right, you like to prove it there there is put there is footage of this, but it's not real, and then people will that's what they were doing about that Nazi ship because another one came out.
Speaker 2: There's another least what oh the Nazi group chat the other one.
Speaker 4: So there was like another one that came out or something, and then yeah, there was another thing that happened and uh yeah. It was like one of one of the messages was like, yeah, I have a Nazi streak. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was one of them, some.
Speaker 4: Fucking guy that was like straight up, straight up and uh yeah. So they some people were like, no, it's fake, and I'm like, bro, that's what I actually I made. I literally wrote an anti fascist song because of this.
Speaker 1: I was like, bro.
Speaker 4: And then that that flag that had the swatsaka in the background, that dude or I was just like, oh is that real?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that looked I was looking really closely at that and it looked photoshot.
Speaker 2: But I didn't I didn't check.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they they didn't, nobody.
Speaker 4: It was just another like, uh, unless somebody, I haven't seen anything to say that it has been proven to be false. I've seen people say that, but again, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's hard to tell.
Speaker 5: But like the fact that the fact that it's even remotely believable, it's like, you know, it's not even out of pocket. Really, it's like, do you see what happened to that guy? Graham Blattin or whatever. He had that that tattoo. He's like running in Maine or something, has that like that Nazi tattoo. That he was a Nazi tattoo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to be fair, I didn't even recognize it.
Speaker 2: I have never seen that tattoo in my life. Yeah, I don't. I gotta be honest.
Speaker 4: That style of now, I get it, just like everything else the Nazis. It was around. I did some research on it. It was around before the Nazis popularized it, but again they popularized it, and so that means if you get it now, you're retarded, you know, like yeah, but also like it is one of the like I saw, like the thing it was like a totin cough I think is what it's called.
Speaker 5: It's like a skull and crossbones. But I looked at it and I saw that. I remember see the tattoo that people were talking about it. I'm like, that looks like like a punk band logo or something like. It didn't even register to me, as like, I have straight up never seen that image in my life.
Speaker 1: I hadn't either.
Speaker 4: It's because there's way more popular shit than Nazis usually get. But that guy also, I guess he had some kind of if he texts back in the day, So some people are kind of like, oh, this guy seemed like he was kind of weird maybe, and he was like maybe he was just like I'm not that fucking person anymore. And if that is true, I'm fine with people being rehabilitated. I'm fine with that. Yeah, me too. I do think the timing's weird for it, because he said he always want to get the tattoo covered up. He kind of waited until it became a problem. That's that kind of doesn't gel with me very well, where I'm like, you could have gotten covered at any point and you're like, oh oops, let me do it. I'm like that that's that's that's a little weird.
Speaker 5: That is kind of a lose lose situation in fairness, though, because if you just left it, it would be other people be like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Yeah, it's just like more of like, don't tell me that you've been meaning to get it covered up, because why the fuck didn't you do it? Essentially all I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, right, and also, why would you get it covered up if you didn't think of you know what, I mean, like right, I guess I guess you might look at it as like it kind of cringe because it's a little edgy and you're like kind of like older and you're like, ah, this is kind of a cringe tattoo you have. I guess I don't know whatever anyway, cock cheese crumbs. If you don't even pussy from the back, you're not hungry enough.
Speaker 4: Devil is real ship goon devil.
Speaker 1: I've been starving, starving.
Speaker 2: I'm always starving.
Speaker 1: I'm starving. I'm very used. I'm actually hungry in real life.
Speaker 2: Are you're are you like by yourself right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's she's she's been gone for like three weeks now or some ship.
Speaker 1: Is it at the point now where you miss her? You're like, I'd rather have it back now.
Speaker 2: Being Sonia's fat fucking girl.
Speaker 4: Cock being real, Yes, I I very much miss my wife. It's it's it's gay. I hate that nerd.
Speaker 1: Look at this nerd miss like im. For like the first like hour or two, I'm like, I'm happy Lily's gone, and like an hour six.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, hours, that's kind.
Speaker 1: Of this is my best friend.
Speaker 4: I don't give a ship about it.
Speaker 1: We haven't. We haven't. We haven't had a prolonged period of like us being separated since like since you move that.
Speaker 5: Hold on, wait a minute, hold on, that's interesting because I I don't care about anything you're saying right now.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. You're gonna I'm gonna mute. I'm gonna mute everybody for.
Speaker 4: The rest of the show.
Speaker 2: I'm reading the names, but like, it just doesn't come through.
Speaker 1: Any wondered why we keep calling you gay while you're speaking.
Speaker 2: Devil goon, devil the man without comming. Sween has true sight.
Speaker 5: That's why you can see his dad, Sony's fat fucking girl cock most stable U five game is Sonic Racing cross World notices Bulge and Bulge is Oh well, what's this? Sween called me an accurate slur on Twitter? Uh, Smitchie the kid bend my dick come in or snatch Robo Sweno vision. The black midget rapper from Ghetto Boys is dead.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what bad black midget rapper from place. That's just like, it just sounds so disrespectful to say it that way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've boiled this man down to such like that's depressing the way you've described this.
Speaker 1: Man. Damn, it feels good to be dead. Damn it feels good be black midget.
Speaker 5: It feels going to be a dead black mat hamster in a sock now plus five after extensive use. Uh performing the Battalion des San Patricio in Venezuela for the.
Speaker 4: Latinas, I just traight up.
Speaker 2: Don't even know what that is.
Speaker 4: Uh, Lily D. Was it like a jet Like it's like a trans Philly D. Yeah, I guess yeah. I want to see that.
Speaker 1: I would love that.
Speaker 5: That'd be so cool if only the Transagenda could take him and we could see what would happen.
Speaker 4: We need to get our trans fans to get him. Hey, the trans person with the big dick, uh, shove it into Philly D's mouth and then uh and it'll awaken up. It'll awaken up. It's like a zombie bite, you know, but like it. It's all right.
Speaker 5: It's Necromancer Craig the Canadian. The beating shall continue until morale improves. It's your shawne D game shot coming TM changed your name, Chris no at Grok.
Speaker 4: Is this true?
Speaker 5: The bubonic plague actually did come from China Lamo. Well, I don't know whatever, whatever. I am not gonna factor I'm not gonna fact check that, but I will stand behind that that statement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it did actually did come from China.
Speaker 4: Well look at that. I'm just trying not to be racist.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: They had They've got beaten up enough because of the China virus.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the kung flu I forgot about.
Speaker 1: That was crazy. I definitely tweeted that a lot from other accounts, but that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I hate how it's like, so it's not it's it's not bad. It's like it's at the same time it's stupid as fun, but also it works so well.
Speaker 5: It does, uh Marie Antoine be like counting or not counting peasant counting or not counting peasant.
Speaker 4: Revolts Cohen Sween. Would you rather see the man video of being like the fact like somebody, Oh I think I did.
Speaker 2: It was like some ex hitman like talking.
Speaker 1: About no, no, no.
Speaker 4: This is actually from the from the video game. They basically put the thing in a mission and it's like the fastest it's and it has like a loading mission after you've completed it. Was I saw that earlier. This morning.
Speaker 5: The Uh, I think you were talking about Like I saw a video weeks ago actually, I think before the Charlie Kirk thing where it was like it just popped on my feet.
Speaker 2: I think because I was getting really into Hitman.
Speaker 5: I was like looking up a lore because I was like, I was playing through these missions and I was realizing, like I'm into this, but I have no clue what's happening, and so I was just looking up bloord videos and it came up into the feed where it's like real life X Hitman reviews hit Man levels or whatever, and it was just like him going, like, that's a good hit I would do that same thing.
Speaker 4: I would do it exactly.
Speaker 2: And then there's there's ones where.
Speaker 5: But then there's one where he like he's moving the body or whatever because you have to hide the bodies in hit Man, and it's like, see, I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: You're getting DNA all over him.
Speaker 2: Like you leave the body where it is, you don't touch nothing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: It's kind of wild, Like I understand that, you know, people are rehabilitated or whatever, Like there's that there's that famous guy from the Mafia who like ratted everybody out and he does interviews all the time. But it's so funny that there are people walking around that are just like, yeah, I've killed like a hundred people, you know what I mean, And they're just like, yeah, donated, Like I don't really understand you.
Speaker 1: Have you ever talked to like special forces niggas that ones that are active work and doing special.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they get well sure talking to you.
Speaker 2: I understand that, but that's like military, and.
Speaker 1: A lot of them, a lot of them feel really bad about it too, like eventually after they leave and they go back because that's why they're insane.
Speaker 4: That's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why they're going crazy and killing themselves because.
Speaker 1: They uncles he was he did Special Forces. He wasn't don't think he was hyperactive, but he he definitely put people to sleep, I think. And like he talked about like, yeah I could have like I was there for like no reason, that was my choice. Mis understood Kingston.
Speaker 4: Your your uncle smoked weed called special forces? That's crazy And then he crazy was talking about what he saw while he was Yeah, yeah it was in fucking Kuwait, and like I was just I was just fighting women.
Speaker 1: I was just That's.
Speaker 2: Like when people say like, that's what that's like.
Speaker 4: When people say like, oh.
Speaker 5: My uncle, my uncle, Yeah, my uncle died in Vietnam, and he was like, yeah, two thousand and six.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't know it was still happening. He just fell off.
Speaker 2: He fell off a ladder on vacation in like Vietnam or whatever.
Speaker 5: And it's like but he's like, but people say, like, oh, he died in Vietnam, died in Vietnam.
Speaker 1: Really crazy people My family joined the military.
Speaker 4: Crazy again?
Speaker 1: Did I say quazy?
Speaker 5: We were talking in discord a couple of days ago and it was I was talking about Andrew Cuomo and he was like he was He said, Cuomo is quazy, And I was like, I understand, and I understand you're I mean, clearly, I think you've been talking to too many babies.
Speaker 1: What's going on. I don't speak to my nephews and baby talk, Okay, I don't speak to people. Sure. I'm like, hey, small Spanish nigga, what are you doing? You crazy queenks? Do take my nephew to say that. I'm gonna make my nephew start saying the inWORD A lot. Good idea, Red.
Speaker 5: White Sween, would you rather go to Disney with King Dad, or watch a lily cheat on you with a handful of beatles.
Speaker 4: King Dad, Let's make it happen, Let's make it.
Speaker 2: Let's get King Dad.
Speaker 4: No, just get him out here.
Speaker 2: He would hate it so much, he would he would probably went to the stupid dumb gaiety conmition.
Speaker 5: Everyone there knew you. Uh drip mh, Lord of all Drip. Kingston is usually right about things. He's just terrible at articulating his opinions. Well, that would make him wrong.
Speaker 1: That's not how that works.
Speaker 5: If you're right without any ability to communicate, that's Chris, it's fundamentally incorrect, Chris.
Speaker 1: Mathematically, if you're right about something but you can't articulate, you're still right. You just need to prove your work, which will help further your point. But you'd still be right.
Speaker 5: Which would mean you're the wrong person for the job, which would ultimately still mean you're wrong.
Speaker 1: No, No, there's no job.
Speaker 2: The job is to communicate a fact.
Speaker 1: You know what, man, my gun, You know my gun had a better opinion everybody in this room. I was saying, you know, my gun's got a pretty good opinion like that, and I'll place it I'll place thought someone's for me.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: The the enriched uranium rod that he just snapped in half in my pockets right now has a really different opinion on what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: What are you saying?
Speaker 1: We're all gonna die in twelve weeks.
Speaker 5: You see some guy, you see some guy in the corner. You see some guy in the corner. You only see the back of his head, but you're like you.
Speaker 4: See him like.
Speaker 1: Instantly head, just like, oh.
Speaker 5: He's like really sensitive, driven, makes lord of all drip casein is I read that already? All Ice agents fumble the latina in their past? Probably, Obie, won't you blow me? Fremlin to Gremlin? When will I get a buff sexy swing work out more? Chris is in the top five Wiggers of all time The Twelve Gays of Christmas.
Speaker 2: Derek here would be like, instead of mass effect, it's called mass erect and Shepherd's dick was out making everyone uncomfortable mass erect?
Speaker 4: Is it old erect?
Speaker 1: That's a classical one. Yeah for sure, Yeah, mass effects effect.
Speaker 4: So I'm looking at the most dense metal osmium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and why wait, why it.
Speaker 4: Popped in my head for some fucking reason. I don't remember, because I remember wanted to own some you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's crazy. That's what coloss is made of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why it has a little bit of a bluish tint to him.
Speaker 1: Well he should.
Speaker 4: There's like a little bluish tint because a little bluish on osmium, it makes it blue, a little blue.
Speaker 2: Lou Three Boys one, three Boys one? You who wage Lay?
Speaker 5: Five eighty three Pini Brothers, Persons, Cross Course, Cybertan History, Rise with the Septicon's donk Donkerson, Homeless Chris Christopher rip.
Speaker 2: Potzer.
Speaker 5: Mt m H is short for Mason the metal Head. Do I see uh pp? Did I seriously Mandela affect myself into having distinct memories of Derek making several omegal videos?
Speaker 4: You might have it? People do?
Speaker 5: I mean they're because they're just really maybe, I mean they're dude. I mean Francesca Ramsey was convinced that I Dubbs was me, Oh so like, I don't, I you know, I don't, I don't. It doesn't surprise me that happens people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I because I specifically I went on Omego one time for some sort of milestone of subscribers, and I was wearing the Miles Morales mask. I had my guitar. I don't know if that video still exists. I have no fucking idea. Yeah, I don't even know. I guess I'm subscribers special. I'd have to look.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I wonder if he still have it good anyway?
Speaker 5: Ellipses f a n or fan on God, I'm pegging Nightwing. The JK and JK Rowling is short for gigantic cunt John Strickling Marks eighteen eighty nine saw two homeless people fucking on the street today peoples in quotes, by the way, uh, The First Church of Key David soon hosting their own solo episode, Bring Back Gabby, Please just once, just spartan pre Roz Blake eight nine six.
Speaker 2: I got Lockjaw doing graveyard chips at the Dick Second Factory.
Speaker 5: All I got was Lockdow's previously mentioned coming in my hands and clapping at the Young Republicans meeting.
Speaker 2: Fumbled a Battie.
Speaker 5: Making a star tank reference Rosa Parks wrestling a bus on Monday night.
Speaker 4: Raw.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I saw that. It bothered me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yea, is that like a store of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I shared it on my friend talk told me about it, and I shared it on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I was so disappointed. Have you guys seen all the things people were doing with Jake power. They're making Jake Paul scream.
Speaker 4: Yes, he actually got mad.
Speaker 1: I found it.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, oh good, Yeah, you really wanted to stop if you're gonna fucking mention an asshole. Dogs destroying the old man either with like.
Speaker 1: Coxplosion.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they like open I like the dogs that open their mouths and it's just like a stream of like don't water water.
Speaker 4: I saw one where he just straight up blows up and then the guy flies like twenty feetback, has a gun where.
Speaker 1: A cat has a gun and starts shooting and he's like, give me that, stop shooting that.
Speaker 5: It's all very stupid, Like I like, it's the premises that are funny.
Speaker 4: It just bothers me that this is what.
Speaker 5: It takes to get them gay desk GOOPI gazing, gaze in chains, swallowing, come again, same old dick it was back then. Neutrality means that you don't really care because the struggle was not even when you're out there. Also, you're gay young colin going trick or treating as his own skeleton parentheses.
Speaker 2: He skinned himself.
Speaker 1: Poor pe week Colin man, he's got too much time on his hand.
Speaker 2: We are chalk zoning.
Speaker 5: Such a freakish young colin in who existence somewhere in some weird reality.
Speaker 4: Uh, puddle of.
Speaker 1: He plays mega man two gets up. I'm gonna go do something fun, puddle something wild.
Speaker 2: Puddle of gay blurry nice.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've shoved it in my ass. I already did that one. It's can you fuck my ass?
Speaker 1: I'm gay?
Speaker 4: Can you can you shove in my face? Spray yourges on?
Speaker 1: May?
Speaker 5: Nice little Backstreet boys kind of instant kind of thing going on with that May.
Speaker 2: It's Tron, Gary's gay? What Tron? Gay Reyes?
Speaker 5: Thanks king Ston for wishing for a new Tron movie. That that on a fucking monkey's Paul, Yeah you.
Speaker 4: Got it, Gayes.
Speaker 5: Awesome guy watching Chris is stream and eating ketchup off a plate by hand?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 2: Excel spread cheeks?
Speaker 4: Nice? I like that. I like that too.
Speaker 2: It's a good one.
Speaker 5: It's less of a hog and more of a piglet, but it gets it still gets me off. Standing in the showers everybody stabbed my heart out?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 5: That's crazy? Hey look it's a little gay meme. Fuck me in my ass, I get it. It's the theme song the Snark. Sorry Miss Jackson, who's New York nick a Theory needs help blowing his weapon Hail three, Projury and Hunter and naprom and rounding out our list as always.
Speaker 2: King of Haphazard. Thank you all for watching.
Speaker 5: Remember go to pageon dot com Slash the Snark tanks to support the show. Right in early access ad free exclusive episodes, all of that jazz. We'll be back in person next episode, so we'll we'll see it.