Speaker 1: To read my lips.
Speaker 2: It's more pressure on her than it's on me. I don't think you were prepared for her to say go first.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go first.
Speaker 4: See I got I got mind control over her.
Speaker 2: Don't believe him for a second.
Speaker 5: That sounds exactly like someone that didn't want.
Speaker 2: To go first. I've bean first. Where's your headphones? They're over here.
Speaker 5: That's that's how I knew that he didn't know he was going to go first.
Speaker 2: He put the headphones by you. Well, I was nicely saying it. I was saying it up. Nice movie, Holly.
Speaker 5: I like to play mind games, you know, classic, classic misdirection.
Speaker 2: He just assumed she was going to go first.
Speaker 4: Oh look the volume's not it's going to his limit. It's not loud enough for it looks like I'll win.
Speaker 2: So I explained to Holly a little bit.
Speaker 5: I go, you know, people are sending me words all morning long, and then I picked the what I feel are the best ones, and then I shuffle them, and then I shuffle them and I got it down to seven. I probably I started with about fifteen twenty words here, and then these I think are the best ones.
Speaker 2: This is what we're gonna use today.
Speaker 4: Why are you showing her the words?
Speaker 3: Worry about it?
Speaker 2: Okay? And then I said, when you look at me, try not to laugh. I don't know.
Speaker 5: For some reason, Shelley laughs when he sees my face, So don't do that.
Speaker 2: I don't like how against us Rod is whenever we have listeners to studio. Oh, I am one hundred percent rooting for Holly. There's no question. Okay, there you stand on now, there is no question that I'm rooting for her. Okay. First word, you're keeping time? I am.
Speaker 5: When he seconds, he starts, so Holly, he starts timing.
Speaker 2: As soon as I say the word, he starts timing.
Speaker 5: He'll do the same with you. Okay, all right, here we go. Todd sent this one in thumbs up.
Speaker 2: You look so manly holding that word like that. Here we go, Hold on, let me focus. Here we go, let's go.
Speaker 3: Balloon, bone, butter boat, balloon, bone balloon, that balloon, balloon, bone balloon, bone, Kendrick Lamar balloon balloon?
Speaker 2: Is he just going through the eagle? You deserve to get down wrong because of your dumb eagles gasses.
Speaker 3: I think that I don't like.
Speaker 5: That we talked about a new mile high club.
Speaker 2: Balloon bone ballon bone.
Speaker 5: Uh whise carp wet todd, probably because they're boning in the balloon. Oh, okay, I'm gonna go to a Alex.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be an. I'm gonna be a sea. I'm gonna see how you going back to see I'm gonna go back to see. Here we go. Okay, that's nothing. There you go. You always you only have to get two now.
Speaker 4: I was giving our hope so she can think that she can win, you know, building her up again and chop it down.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Kevin sent this one in. I was interested in this this week. Thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Bald pill both leads, bald pill, ma beer.
Speaker 2: Bald pill, bald holy me, bald.
Speaker 1: Pill, balls deep, bald pill something beer bald pilly Holly.
Speaker 2: Did I say ball's deep? Did I not? I don't think I And that was the closest to like the answer that he got. The bald pill.
Speaker 5: Oh, the bald pills.
Speaker 6: Your balls in a bald pill, if they have one, it works, That's what he said.
Speaker 2: There's Roger, it's not mine.
Speaker 4: I mean I give my d's and my ls come choose classic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a joke in there somewhere that I'm gonna refrain.
Speaker 2: Because we have a guess. We have a guest in the studio. I'm not going to make all the words good.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to go for the low hanging fruit. All right, say good Sierra sent this one in. Here we go thumbs up, thumbs up. He's got none so far, by the way, Okay.
Speaker 6: Meat, pimp, meat, pimp, piss pimp meat, pimp, meat, pimp, meat, blimp meat, pimp me at d H please meat, pimp meat, pimp time.
Speaker 2: I like he's got nothing. Thisis test. Come on, man, you had it. He said both words, but not together.
Speaker 5: At one point you said meat and another time you said limp, pimp, meat, blimp something pimp.
Speaker 6: I thought he had him. He said meat blimp.
Speaker 5: He got figured out meat blimp. He just didn't hold on that. He didn't hold on that.
Speaker 2: Holly, uh oh, you do is get one? We're going to overtime. No, we're somebody not get anything on this entire year.
Speaker 5: I think we are not going to overtime. As soon as she gets one, the game is over. Now you're setting her up.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Family member listener Holly Garza is now Masta don in the headphones blaring in her ears.
Speaker 2: It's a complete distraction and it completely locked. He wipes out my voice. She can't she can't hear. That's why I couldn't guess any of the words. Okay, pimp, you.
Speaker 6: Weren't pronouncing him right, your your brother right there is the meat pimp.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't like it. I don't like that name. All right, here we go. You're king meat salesman. Twenty seconds on the clock. Please all right? Thumbs up? She said, yes, Nicole Senttherson plastic baby, plastic baby. What that was easy?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Do that? That set up?
Speaker 1: That set up. That was so honest, classics, that's set up winter whoa you saw me shuffles.
Speaker 2: You saw me shuffle swinner. You won't time at all.
Speaker 6: Plastic baby, not your best showing, buddy. It was a setup, set up.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 6: He gave the listener the easier words to last week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so you're the Eagles and your Kansas city.
Speaker 4: That was as.
Speaker 2: That was an ass whumpin' you know what. I'm glad the bills LOFs, you know, Oh geez, my second now, hey, Matthew.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, did he hang out?
Speaker 2: Matthew. I'm sad, but it's okay you. I'm shocked. We don't need you, Matthew. And she said it.
Speaker 5: She goes Rod, you're wasting your time getting Matthew on the phone. I'm gonna beat the Chile. She didn't practice, no nothing, She just got the job done. And that's exactly what needed to happen here. So we got ourselves a winner. And her name is Holly Garza. She's going to the Hopper Roach Rise Against Show March twentieth at the Toyota Center. This is like at the end of the Ferris Bueller movie, Matthew, Go Home. It's over. Matthew, it's over. Go home, Holly.
Speaker 2: Great job, great job.
Speaker 3: Damn