Speaker 1: Welcome today. We're going to call it, let it all burn Tuesday, fuck it.
Speaker 2: Yeah street straight plea straight excited, you say, saying, oh, paychay, this.
Speaker 3: Just is not Yes, that's not yess, not me, my God, Yes, that's not's not me John boss jumble, ain't time to save myself. So that to his mother as to tell your God, yes, days out what they say.
Speaker 2: He's asked what they say days, I say, okay, go jes.
Speaker 3: Say saying hey, take this God just not just not mys not me, not my j Jesis, not I jes Jesus, not my Jesus, not day.
Speaker 2: Jess Jess.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: Remember you have the power. You can flip everything upside down just by acting out of character of what everybody expects you to do, and you can throw everybody off balance at any given fucking time by doing so, And then you have the upper hand. You can do with that information what you will. All right, So let's go through the bullshit and then we'll get into it. Starting with the bullshit, let's see, well, if you don't go visit these things, this guy you're here and his family stars at death and dies. So go ahead and do that. Let's see you can always go to the leave big far behind. Here. You know, I started, let's start off on my with mice site here, so here you are watching this video. I did a little bit of changing on the on the graphic here. You know, he got a beard, but he's still the worm. He's still that little little parasite. This dude here, I don't know. He might be a permanent fixture, but this looks a little too evil. I don't know. People cry about things like that. Good morning Carrie, how are you? Yeah? No, that that little statement that I don't know if you're talking about the music or if you're talking about the statement, but both, you know, get fired up. It's morning time to rip people's heads off and take the fucking names. All right. Anyway, over here is the wonderful site that you could click right here in the description, it's called simper s C M P E R F R Y l LC dot com. I capitalize it so it looks better. It's not necessary to do that, but l's look like just a little sticks when you don't capitalize them, right, So you click it, but da da da, And here you are right sandside top corner, there's doctor Peter Glyndon link. I've noticed that the last two videos that doctor Gliddon and I have done are like on Fire on Rumble, and that's good news. A couple more people have signed up since using the link. But all you have to do is click it and then you're at the link. This is the link, so it's already there, and then you just sign up, and then you use healthy wealthy Wise for fifty percent off yours your membership, and if you do the year one, you save a truckload, so that's good, best way to do it, all right. And then over here Dr Peter, sorry, doctor Bonzo, you see this little thing here that's a code for fifteen percent off his book. You click him, and then you click atb book and then you just scroll down to where you see the very first blue button, and that's the one that's the one in the binder right there, and then you just type in pallbusters, right and then one, and then you hit the blue button to apply it, and then boom there showing you that it works all right. And then on this side, this is the Azure well, so it tells you right underneath the bottom here BB five is nice three three digit code. Nothing fancy on this side and easy to remember. And then you look there and you go to the Azure well, and these are all the things that you can pick up form doctor Manzo. The whole food vitamin is going to be the next on my list, and as I when I re up my icelandic cod liver and my full of acumic acid and where is it the core co Oper right here, Those three things plus the multi vitamin will be my next purchase. Okay, So there's that. And then you have the site and the hot sauce and the book and the blah blah blah blah, and this clicker here get all the links to every place you can get the book. You don't have to technically get it for me directly, but get it because we talk about it a lot and it comes into it's relevant pretty much every episode and it ties in a whole lot of stuff. So something to have, al right, Wayne, It's been nice talking to yain Bro, all right. And then there's always Ftjmedia dot com. I video my my channel right here is right there, so you can click on that. Let's just do that for fun. Can you guys see everything I'm looking at? Yeah, you can I guess right, yep, all right, and then to the sixty four, Well, what's going on? Guys? Just have you already beat me to one hundred? You guys failed me? Surprising anyway, there you go. And I did a meet last night and I tried. I telled that out and I went out. I was after like thirty minutes and instead of hitting like end whatever, end stream, I clicked you know, leave conversation or something like that, and it didn't save it. It's kind of pissed off about that. It's like, okay, well there's like road, there's like traps here, Like if I press, this is wrong, if I twisted, it's fucking there's work that needs to be done, even though everybody says that there isn't a lot of it. Actually, same things that I had issues with when I was when it was josh U TV. Same just a different name with the same problems. So anyway, if they don't want to dress them, that's on them. But I already told them what I thought about it, all right, So there's that. We'll see what Tyrus has to say. Well, you know what, let's put it the right way. Let's put it lips like this, let's get rid of this thing. And did I also tell you about the vimine tree thing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't let me do that. Consciance all right, you go back to this here it should be written here. Yeah, there is money tree Publishing dot com. And then it'd b a a l for ten percent off your entire order. And then you can get some things that will probably put you in jail if you get caught with them at a fucking duy stop or some shit. I don't know. But you can also click in here and you can find the names of peeps. Hey, look the one that says Daniel's me, and then you can like change this thing if you want. Hey, let's get this guy twenty bucks and then you'll add the cart boom like that. That's pretty easy, right, did it? And it says twenty bucks donation to Daniel just like that. You can do that. You don't have to because you know what's even easier. You just click this thing right here, and that's your super chat. You can click this thing anywhere you want. You can just type it in your want if you want to say, oh, three three it is there, you go and then you type for message right there. That's the best way to do it, in my opinion, best and it should be done every episode unless you want this to not be here anymore, because I seriously am considering having to get another job on top of the small business that I run. So yeah, that's where I'm at right now personally, okay, and uh yeah, if I have to think about that, you know, presiding for my family or the show pie show by what do you mean, think about it twice? Anyway? I see feeling a little better. Started the medicine from doctor Gliddon or I should say homeopathic rout Can you still kind of hurt? Oh? That's right? Did you get the did you get the cornsilk? Sorrus? Carry? The corn silk tastes awful because of the alcohol, and in my opinion, but I haven't had any problems. I haven't peed out any eraser size pieces of rock out of my dick. Yeah, so that's good. Uh let's see. Oh yeah, your videos from doctor Glennon's on fire. It's awesome. He's so helpful. Cool. Let's see what else we got. Oh that's okay, don't about the all that cracks. Get the book people, it's so good. Any thank you? Yes? I got the corn silk. Okay, cool, Yeah, that's I mean, it's the barbary, the burberous, vulgaris. I mean that's good for making the pathway wider, I guess, like bigger or easier for the thing to come out. But if you want to break it down, you got to have the corn silk or a high powered speaker that can sit on I guess and hit the base really hard.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 1: They do sonic stuff, but I don't know if they have to tune into that or not. I don't know how that works, which one the speaker or the bears. I'm just messing with you, all right, So let's get going on stuff and things. I put the phone here. You know what he didn't do though, I didn't. I didn't attach it via the thing that's got to go into setting real quick and quick Bluetooth and broadcaster. Oh, I guess it's already on. It just decided up and do it on that son didn't even ask my permission, bastard. It's not supposed to do that anyway. Okay, So the phone is connected to the to the board, so if I have to like talk, but I don't want you to be heard yet It's weird because I have to slide this dial down on the on the one that says bluetooth, and I don't know if that means you can't hear me or not. And that's something that I have to I have to wonder when I'm doing the show with Doctor Glennon because like, if he's talking and I have to answer the phone because it's ringing, it's like, all right, well don't. I'm not going to let you play over the top of him. So I turned down that that dial and then I say something to the phone, like hoping that you hear me, because I won't be able to hear you if I turn it down in this thing. If they if you did hear me, just stay there, stay there, you know, don't go anywhere, because we'll get you in when when it's appropriate and it's polite to do so, okay, So we have books. We got books. I've been reading a certain book by a gentleman from Germany, well all year, I guess I could say, but Germany as well. And let's just put it this way.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and eighty eight pages so far that I've read out of like seven hundred and sixty nine or something like that, and I was expecting, I mean, there's a lot there, There's a lot there. But unfortunately, but it's like one of those things where it's a lot there because the person seems like I think gate off I had some aspergers going on, like I probably do too. I probably don't care what people find interesting, and I just talk about whatever the hell I want to talk about. And that seems like but he does too. That's kind of like one of those signs of aspergers is when you're you're you're like capturing the audience in a way that you don't give. They're hostages at that point and they're just gonna have to listen to what you have to say. Yeah, that's kind of how I roll a little bit, but you know, at least I'm consciously aware of it. But it's just like a lot of the extra detail, it's like autism level at some points. I like he could be considered like a Nikola Tesla, because I've read a lot of Nicola Tesla, just with a different focus. It's it's it's it's like that like that era seem to have created a couple of people like that, and they were good, strong, brilliant minds, but also a little touched in a sense I would say I would. I wouldn't even be surprised if he had a very minimized sexual sexual sex life like Nikola Tesla did too. And these are also signs of that, like Asperger's type of thing going on, which I don't even know if it's a real thing, because these fucking labels are stupid as hell, But like a sense of a type of personality, I guess you could, if we're gonna call it a personality instead of a just I think that's the personality. All right, there's that sticker mule. What is this crab? What is this crab? The fuck it is? What are these people doing this for? You know, this bullshit Norton bullshit that comes every with a fake freaking email address, with a fake invoice to your value customers. Your has been processed and they want you to call a number because they just lie to you and said that they took three hundred for fury nine dollars from an online payment. Like listen, motherfucker, if you actually did that, I would murder you and find your family and do very bad things to them too, because they look like you, so don't fuck with me. Seriously. This customers service for the USA eight five A this is that's a new that's a California number five two two nine eighty one zero. Yeah. I just dos the fucking piece of shit our billing team. It's like fake nort and anti virus saying they're telling you that they re up to you when you never signed a contract. If somebody actually did that, that's grounds for like, I no more playing games. Rip their goddamn heads off. This is how you stop people from doing criminal shit, not by playing nice and not by talking to them in a polite manner that they don't they don't hear that. You've got to rip their goddamn heads off. You got to make an example out of people. That's how they stop. That's how you put evil down is by giving them consequences for their actions, not by sending around and trying to debate it and all this other bullshit. Stop it. Stop being a pussy about everything. That's why everybody runs all over us. God good, all right, that is good. All right. Let's see we were talking about the horrible protocols of the littered faggots of Zion for a little while there, and let's see, there's an awful lot of talking talk there. This person also seems to be suffering from the same Asperger problem every republic passist or several stages. It's like Protocol number four. Let's get to the point of it instead of the fifteen paragraphs before you actually make the statement what are we talking about in this one? So Protocol four just you know, paragraphs upon paragraphs of babblings. But even freedom might be harmless and have its place in the state economy without injury to the well being of the peoples, if it is rested upon the foundation of a faith in God, upon the brotherhood of humanity, h connected with the blah blah blah who cares? Shut up that bo cares about your god damn opinion. In order to give the goiam no time to think and to and take note, their minds must be diverted towards industry and trade. Thus all the nations will be swallowed up in the pursuit of gain, and in the race for it will not take no of their common foe. Well, yeah, that would be you. That would be you, because you're the one pulling all the strings and you're the financiers. You're the ones holding on the money fuckers. But again in order for that freedom, But again in order that freedom may once for all disintegrate and ruin the communities of the going, and we must put industry on a speculative basis. The result of this will be that what is withdrawn from the land by industry will slip through the hands that pass into speculation. That is, to our classes. Yes, speculation, right, they're talking about stocks and shit like that. Speculation can also just be comic books and saying like this thing's gonna be worth something, blah blah blah. That's speculation too, But you get the point. The intensified struggle for superiority and shocks delivered to the economic life will create, nay have already created, disenchanted, cold and heartless can munities. Such communities will fosterate a strong aversion towards the higher political and toward religion. Their only guide is gain, that is, gold, which they will erect into a veritable cult for the sake of those material delights which it can give. Then will the hour strike when not for the sake of attaining the good, not even to win wealth, but solely out of the hatred towards the privilege. The lower classes of the Goyam will follow our lead against our rivals for power, the intellectuals of the Goam. So they want the GOI to kill the goy the stupid ones to kill the smart ones of us. And that's their protocol number four, to have us for them to create this artificial situation where they're in a horrible situation of life anyway, and then they want us to Then then they want those people the lowly to blame. Those who are, oh, I don't know, entrepreneurs who think a little bit more and can do things and have their own businesses and stuff like that. They want them, or thinkers in general. They want them to be torn to pieces by the fucking mob rather than go after them personally for the one for you know, making their lives measurable in the first place. That's that's Protocol four. Protocol five for it says what form of administrative rule can be given to communities in which corruption has penetrated everywhere, Communities where riches are attained only by the clever surprise tactics of semi swindling tricks, where looseness reins, where morality is maintained by penal measures and harsh laws, but not by voluntary accepted principles, where the feelings towards faith and country are obliterated by the cosmopolitan convictions. What form of rule is to be given to these communities if not that despotism which I shall describe to you later. We shall create an intensified centralization of government in order to grip in our hands all the forces of the community. We shall regulate me mechanically all the actions of the political life of our subjects by new laws. These laws will withdraw one by one all the indulgences and liberties which have been permitted by the Goliam and our You know, they could also say gentiles here, and they make it just as fucking obvious. And our kingdom will be distinguished by a despotism of such magnificent proportions as to be at any moment and in every place, in a position to wipe out any gentile, Goliam, whatever, non Jew who opposed us by deed or word. Now, let's say this is a quote unquote forgery. That means it was a copy of something that actually existed, which again that's a stupid way to argue it. But let's say it was, uh, you know, in the hands of the Jesuits, when we talk about with the Francis and the Jesuits in this time period, and they're middling in the in the prehem Masonic lodges and create the creation of the of the lumined ones at that point the perfectibleist in. So it's the same same, right, Jesuits are freaking crypto juice anyway, And we've read the book. Read my book, Read my book, and then tell me that I'm lying. Read read anything that pertains to that Iberian peninsula in its history, and you tell me that it wasn't creudded up with Sufiic mysticism for a long time. And that's what little man, little man Ignasius A Loyoa was practicing in this cave, that kind of crap, that kind of influence from when his compadres allowed the Muslims into the Visigoth's kingdom and destroyed it. And prior to that, there is a Phoenician history to it too, riddled with Jay's period, okay, and Muslim influences that oh, it's Christian mistissism. Bullshit, Give me a break. He was a morano, a crypto crypto, and then and in Almbrado and he brought was brought to inquisition like twice or three times because of it. And you think it's because he had there was nothing going on there that they did that they brought him to it three different times or two different times, or do you think he just had connections? And the second in command was a straight up crypto Converso, so what are we talking about here is what is a jesuit?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Give me enough and break. Once you realized what the Roman Catholic Church is too, you realize, oh yeah, yeah, same clothes, all right, I mean different clothes, same asshole, all right, blah blah blah blah blah blah. Because we can't talk about we directed the things he's gonna learn babble about bullshit. Let's see the art of directing masses and individuals by means of cleverly manipulated theory and verbiage, by regulation of life in common, and all sorts of other quirks in all which the non Jew Let's go in and get some annoying. After a while, I was saying, over and over, understand nothing belongs likewise to the specialists of our administrative brain, reared on analysis, observation, and delicacies of the fine calculation. In this species of skill, we have no rivals any more than we have either in the drawing up of plans of political actions and solidarity. Well they yeah, because they already live like communists themselves. They already have a communist and it's called the Cahal in this respect, the Jesuits. So here's the thing. Here's what they sign. They signed their own document. And this is why for a while I was like, you know what, this is probably Jesuit prepared. But that was before I realized, well, let's the same fucking thing that's calling him that. And these people were the ones that were in the lodges. These are the Frankists, right, who are another form of psychotic Judaism. So in this respect, the Jesuits alone, this, this is the only other time that they mentioned in the entire protocols anybody else besides them with any slight amount of like positive regard. And that's good enough to me to say this is a signature, because they couldn't help themselves in this respect. The Jesuits alone might have compared with us, but we have contrived to discredit them in the eyes of the unthinking mob as an over organization while we were we ourselves all the while have kept our secret organization in the shade. That is a nod to the Masonic orders and the interworkings of the Jews. However, it is probably all the same to the world who is who is its sovereign lord, whether the head of the Catholicism or of or of our Despot of the Blood of the Zion, whatever the fuck that. But let me read that again. However, it is probably all the same to the world who is its sovereign lord, whether the head of Catholicism or our Despot of the Blood of Zion. It's all the same to them, whether it's Catholicism or the Jews. Same result. That's pretty that's a pretty uh, pretty pretty wide open statement there, letting anybody know. But to us, the Chosen people, it is very far from being a matter of indifference. Sure it is the Chosen people. For a time, perhaps we might be successfully dealt with by a coalition of the gentiles of all the world. But from this danger we are secured by the discord. Discord interesting word existing among them, whose roots are so deeply seated that they can never now be plucked up. We have set one against another, the personal and national reckonings of the going and religious and race hatreds which we have fostered into a huge growth in the course of the past twentieth century. Yeah, and for the fucking retards out there with shaved heads and sunglasses and wife beaters that look like Cholos but they're apparently white and go around, you know, bashing in shit and acting like absolute fucking retards. I have nothing in common with you, and you're being played by your own stupidity. That has nothing to do with anything that was going on in Germany either. So if you call yourself or you drag his name into it, you're a piece of shit. If you want to be a low life, be a low life, But don't fucking bring that down and bring everybody else down with their stupid nonsense. This fostered hatred of other races as well. First of all, clashing them together is one way to do that. They all have their own place in their own culture, in their own spot. That's not cool. That weakens everything, of course, because everything's at odds. But At the same time, this additional hatred the stirring up of crap, because people typically figure out how to exist in whatever situation and condition that they're in. It's only the constant antagonism by outside forces artificially that cause the stuff to continue to go further and further, or by enabling and emboldening a group of people that there will be no consequences for their sick discussing rapes like the fucking Africans that are coming up here now and raping and murdering let's call them what they are, white women all over the place, young girls. That's one way to cause the hatred. And because these focks are given license to do that without any consequence. And who's doing that? Who's who's giving them that license? Well, who's working through our government, these fucking people right here that we're talking about. So who's really at fault? So why are you you know, obviously take care of the the rape just on a personal level and put them down without you know, again, consequences, regardless of what the laws or the or the corrupted laws tell you. Put them down. Make that, make that example fucking clear to the rest of them. What would happen what's going to happen to you. But also don't forget who's sending them to you in the first place. You got to take care of that problem as well, and the same with the same brutality. Otherwise it just keeps happening. You gotta you gotta kill the respawner. Otherwise they're just gonna keep on popping out. You've ever play a video game, you know I'm talking about I don't, but I've seen other people play them. This is the reason why we are not one of the whatever I walked out, jumped over to some stuff, foss and huge growth in the course of a past away. And this is the reason why there is not one state which would anywhere receive support if we were to raise its arm for every one of them. Must bear in mind any agreement against us would be unprofitable to itself. Fuck that again, fuck the profit part. Just do what's right. Take them down. We are too strong. There is no evading our power. The nations cannot come to even an inconsiderable private agreement without our secretly having a hand in it. Perme, regis reare not It is through me that king's reign. Yeah, yeah, that's a problem, isn't it. That's actually that's not bold, that's not like a what do you call it bragging? That's fucking reality. And that's a sad thing. They are the king makers because of the money. And it was sad and I'm sorry. And it was said by the prophets that we are we were chosen by God himself. Well, what God are you talking about? By the impostor, because yeah, I think you might have a I think you might be getting some help by some sick fuck by a nimnimum of ball Jehovah. But uh, yeah, and the rule over the whole earth. God has endowed us with genius and homosexual tendencies that we may be equal to our task. I added that last part. But they do we're genius. In the opposite camp, it would still struggle against us. But even so, yeah, because you know why, because they're not ship bags. That fucking are treacherous. That's why it's not even in our nature to be like that. That's that that treachery is straight up a characteristic of this particular group of people that has been rubbed off on other people because they see how well it works in you know, taking advantage of others. But that's that sickness comes from them. To spend many, many thousands of years of exposure to these fucks and their treachery that you don't notice where the roots of it are anymore. The struggle would be merciless between us, such a fight. But the examples that show you that are like the writings that are taking place in the times of the Germanic Visi Goth goth prior to that. If there was any thing in the histories of the Scythians and things like that, you realize over and over time and again, their trust and unbelievable, their inability to grasp or believe that people would be so treacherous was their downfall. Because they would trust these people, they would try to, you know, live with them, welcome them in, do right by them, and constantly be freaking sabotaged and destroyed by that. By that kindness that they shared and showed these people constantly over and over and over again, that was their thank you. They were They were destroyed, ravaged, had their enemies, you know, had the gates flown open to them, to their enemies by the people that they allowed into their into their empires into their into their communities. That's what the Jews did to these people every fucking time. So it was a really long, long and hard to deal with and hard to hard to read about learning curve before people started to realize what the hell was going on. And that was because it's like that movie that I keep on going back to the Invention of Lying with Ricky Gervais. It's like, that's how that's how unaware of treachery. It seems that, you know, the roots of people were until they encountered these folks, which were obviously more more than likely, I would say, because of their dealings with being chosen by somebody who's uh, a liar from the beginning and a murderer from the beginning, if they will, if you will, As far as the stupid book that they wrote, it says capital if it is to be, if it is all right, so a capital of it? Yeah, who cares about that. Let's see blah labyrinth and come to see the best thing to have no opinion of any kind of material matter, but blah blah blah. Protocol six. Yep, we shall soon begin to establish huge monopolies reservoirs of colossal riches upon which even large fortunes of the glorium will depend to such an extent that they will go to the bottom together with the credit of the states on the day after the political smash. You gentlemen here present, who are economists, You gentlemen here President, who are economists. Just strike an estimate of significance of this combination in every soucible way. We must develop the significance of our supergovernment by representing it as the protector and benefactor of all those who voluntarily submit to us. Oh, like the United Nations, the aristocracy of the going in as a political force is dead. We will we need to take it into account. But as land proprietors they can still be harmful to us from the fact that they are self sufficing in the resources upon which they live. It is essential therefore for us, at whatever cost, to deprive them of their land. This object will be best attained by increasing the burdens upon landed property and loading lands with debts. This is a deliberate thing. It's not an organic thing that just happens with these types of you know dealings. This is all by design. And what do you think that there's going to come next in the in their discussion, it's going to be inheritance tax, it's going to be death tax, it's going to be graduated income tax. It's going to be swallowing away your taxes on your land on an annual basis. Get the getting rid of the true ownership of property until they have everything back from you because you can't be independent, and they're going to steal up everything that they possibly can from you because they control that aspect, because they work through your government, these fucking parasites. And then it gets into even more discussing stuff about how they're going to look even that. Like I mentioned this before, if you guys want to see the stupid picture, you can do that. I know you can just see my face. But I didn't care because I wasn't looking at my face so I didn't have to look at it. Yeah, oh you know, let's change it wrong page this one, okay, all right? So they get into this here and then what they what they also are explaining to fear their down. I'm not how I'm not sure how much I'm going to read to this today, but they get into great detail about how they're going to destroy agriculture, how they're going to destroy the ability to own things or the true the true meaning of ownership, and the looks goes on and on, and if you don't think that that's happening, like the just as as Bill did say, Bill Cooper did say, the the test of legitimacy of a plant, whether or not, let's place into action. And obviously this one was so it doesn't matter who fucking wrote it. They did it, they're doing it, and this is how they're doing it, and they've told us.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: It says the complete ruin of the industry of the Guayam. We shall bring to the assistance of speculation, the luxury, the lugs which we have developed among the Goiam, that greedy demand for luxury which is smalling up everything. We shall raise the rate of wages, which however, will not bring any advantage to the workers. Yeah, I've been telling people that forever. For At the same time, we shall produce a rise in prices of the first necessities of life, alleging that it arises from the decline of agriculture and cattle breeding. We shall further undermine, artfully and deeply sourced. We will shall further undermine artfully and deeply sources of that doesn't make any sense of production by accustoming the worker to anarchy and to drunkenness, and side by side therewith taking all measures to extrapreate from the face of the earth all educated forces of the Goiam. They're always tracking the intellectuals, those who would know better and see through their bullshit, in order that that so they want to stick the mob on us and hit us all the game board in order that the true meaning of things may not So what do you think they're going to do with these migrants. They're gonna wipe out the thinkers among us, get rid of us with a convenient little weapon that they got there, in order that the true meaning of the things may not strike the Gium. What the hell am I before the proper time we show mask it under an alleged ardent desire to serve the working classes and the great principles of political economy by which our economic theories are carrying on an energetic propaganda. All right, So now we're in a Protocol seven. There's a ton of these things, right, So I am skimming through them as we go, so we're not like just reading their mumbo jumbo brass, polishing, you know, self congratulatory bullshit the whole fucking day. So let's not do that. But I am going to have to get up for something. I'm I'm going to do that by giving you guys something to listen to or watch or something like that. So let me give you that real quick. Get off the fucking screen, Jesus Christ. All right, all right, let's do And I have something up here. Let me just check. May have something new and fun and exciting just for you. Why not, Let's see what this is, all right? Yeah, so somebody said I was like, somebody said something about a spreaker and there's like you should reconsider that. I'm like the fact that I'm on Spreaker and that's who distributes my podcast proves my point that nobody's on Spreaker because you didn't know I was even there. It's like, Okay, I picked the you know, you pick out of a hat, and that was George Hobbes that basically picked for me because he's the one that recommended the fucking thing. And uh yeah, it wasn't really it wasn't really worth it. That's what I'm saying. Are there people on here How does that work? You get to hit the play button? Am I supposed to hit play when I'm watching it? Not?
Speaker 3: What you know? This is?
Speaker 1: Ship? Does this seem the right one? What's going on? Is everybody watching this thing? I'm trying to see my myself like the video that we're doing right now, and it's the hell's happening? FTJ media? This is a little weird. It's a lot weird. I'm not it's not pulling punches here. It's a lot fucking weird. Alright, I see it there? See if we play there, maybe it just pulls up a random ghost one. Sometimes I think it does that sometimes. All right, I'm clicking the them button. Open up, it's not even trying to turn When does that? There? It goes? All right? Does it tell you how many people are watching? Forty two? Awesome? That's cool? All right? And then let's see if we open up the chat. Is there people talking? No? I guess not, but hey, that's cool now I know that there's a chat there. So let me start us off by saying hello, everybody over on FTG media. That's something kind of gay, isn't it? All Right? Well, there you go, and then I can throw this in there too, because everybody loves. Everybody knows this one everybody loves. I'll just throw that in there. Boom, that's the money tree thing. Does it pop up?
Speaker 3: There? You go?
Speaker 1: And then my website, I'll just throw that in there as well. What do you know? That's cool? Now that I know this is here, I'm pretty happy. Cool there, big good boom, that's my website. It's just disjointed because it's not all on one line, but that I was talking about earlier when you're seeing it on Rumble. If you're not on Rumble, then this is the I'm just straight out of the out of the description. So if you forget or if you don't have this right there, it's all right here my book for some reason. Yeah no, that actually looks pretty pretty organized. And then there's the channel right there. That's cool, all right, good good, that's good news. So allow me to find you something really interesting to watch, and then I'm gonna go grab something because I'm starting to have some issues. Oh yeah, so this is this is only a minute and twenty one, but I don't need a lot of time, so this is pretty jacked up. All right, what you're gonna about to watch here and let me we were just talking about this crap. So this is in I believe. I want to say, New York never fall asleep out of Lauger Matt, well, don't be without fucking sleep so that it doesn't matter. But let's just watch this. Did I get this on the right screen? Yes?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: All right, let me get my stupid head off the way, some stupid head out of the way, all right. Now this is twenty one. I got to jump up and just go grab something real quick. But here, check this out and watch what happens, and see how the boldness of these people. What the fuck is sleeping in a chair not bothering me anybody? And look at what they did one h Is that disgusting or what does that disturb anybody besides me? What I just saw there the random acts of violence that just have absolutely no meeting and purpose. New York City and Bronx, a forty seven year old homeless man was asleep in a chair in the laundromat. Went two black suspects, surprise, surprise, approached him, and one of them stabbed him multiple times with a large knife. Earlier this week, see again, people who don't know how to read or write or music like that part of the sentence, which didn't need to be in that. The arrangement is terrible. I'm just believing in the law. The homeless man. If you read my book, you really read a book from somebody who knows how to read and write. So that's it's kind of a it's kind of a treat. The homeless man is in stable condition after hospitalization. The same pair of suspects stabbed another man who died from his injuries. According to police, he was off camera. Apparently no arrests have been made at the time. Surprise surprise to that too. You know, there is there is something too that they all look the same, and yeah, there's also something to the crimes that are being caused by you know them are not a priority to the you know who run the world that we live in, the people that I write in the protocols here. Crime has been on the rise years following the implementation of the Criminal Justice Reform laws. Whatever the yeah, just after two thirty am. Yeah, it's kind of a long, kind of a long late night to be in the The fuck is this in for wars? Fucking for worse? Fuck this asshole. What am I doing here? I'd straight away too far? Yeah, screwing for wars. I'm not. I'm not dragging myself into that. Hell. Uh. He was rushing Lincoln Hospital and listening to stable condition. So the guy who was bleeding all over the places and was in stable condition, according to this when it was written, the same suspect, I also stabbed another man. We ever heard that. No arrests and fuck MYPD. So there you go, There you go. That's what goes on in the world around us. It's not isolated. Just because it hasn't happened to you yet, it doesn't mean it's isolated, all right, especially with the influx of eight to ten million or one hundred million or I remember many million, the fucking people they brought in here. And some people say, oh, that's because there's so many people who died of the shot. Well, we didn't need the scum of the earth from every other country to replace them. We would have been good just with less, you know, with more evel room. Thanks people that you know. And again, who knows what's going to happen with those parasites that have been biomechanically injected into people and are taking route if they don't kill the host as they do some seemingly a lot. Who's to say when they flip a switch. But there's actually companies called Switch that are AI run and are the powerhouses for the AI for these smart cities. It's called Switch look for look it up, it's in. There's one in Vegas, the city of sin There's one in Georgia, which I don't put stock into the whole fucking bullshit, total crap. Anyway, there's one in Georgia, and like maybe three other places. I don't think there's the total five kind of like a star right, And yeah, there's big control hubs that have like fifteen layers of like military security on them so that people could never shut this shit down and save the world. Yeah, so maybe we should be proactive on that too. Don't let them set this stuff up and then be so impenetrable that we're just stuck suffering this digital hell in this kilgrid. Huh, what do you say? How about we don't wait until the game's over to start playing for once? Might not be a bad idea strategically, at least fuck strategy though you know, I was about to go on Spreaker, and Yeah, I'd had this thing all set up and ready to go untilally forget to click that button. I was gonna do the live spreaker to see if that, like you know, generated more people over there, because I don't know what's going on with that thing, but either the number of downloads are not correct or something's up, because I get like three four thousand people on just Spotify and then there's like another four or five. There's like double the amount on Apple podcasts. But then when I go to spreaker and they tell me the total downloads, it's like five hundred or three hundred, I'm like, that's not possible unless people are watching it off there and they don't count as a download because there's like an audience of like ten ten thousand people on the podcast format. And then they tell me there's like three hundred downloads. Like the bullshit shut up. Anyway. Now we are on more of this protocol. Let's get back to it, and I'm going to try to skip through these and kind of get as many and as I can, and then we're going to go back to reading the New History of the Jews by use of Smollin's and tomorrow we'll get into maybe some of the mind cuff. I could probably pull up something here anyway, And the food number is right there in front on the screen. If you want to call in, if you have something you want to share, that's fine. I will listen and I will talk, and I will shag and I will wiggle. All right, let's go to the rug wooing. Okay, there is so this is Procol seven. Let's see if I can route through the bullshit and get to the point here. The intensification of romaments, the increase of police forces, all are they are all essential for the completion of the affirmation plans and despotism. Right, we say what we have to get, and just the enforcement of all the other bullshit that is completely unnatural that they're trying to enforce upon us. But if you have enough people with guns to scare you into doing it, and they take away your guns, so well, then they can do whatever they want. And then up comes to check and down goes the people throw all Europe, and by means of relations with Europe and other continents also we must create ferments, discords, and hostility. Right, they have to be subversive, they have to be the rabble rousers. They have to be the ones who stir up animosity, instigators. Basically, they have to be the little shit younger brothers, but bigger assholes than that that instigate and insight violence among people, So that you're busy doing that, then taking care of the fuckers who are getting you all riled up in the first place. Do you see the problem here? Do you see how easily people who are stupid fall for this constantly? Therein we gain a double advantage. In the first place, we keep in check all countries where they well know that we have the power whatever we like, to create disorders or to restore order well, or we just take you and we cannibalize you right in front of your stupid little smug faces. And the problem right there, all these countries are accustomed to see in us an indispensable force of coercion. Yeah, but why does nobody ever try to rip from them the financial reins and tear them asunder, tear the people asunder, and take back their world. Why does nobody do that? First of all, you're fighting, you're fighting for smoking mirrors in the first place, by even considering their money to be of value enough to murder them over that because it's all fake. But even if that's what the people need to believe in their little source of money, then by all means, rip these people into fucking shreds and continue on with the same fiat bullshit for a little while until you can educate the world into realizing that this is a complete trap and prison since the beginning, and that people. Let's put it this way, if you were in a different time period, Let's say you were in a Scythian culture or whatever you want to call it, Pelagians or whoever, do you think they would put a price on goods for you to build something that was community that would strengthen the community. Or do you think that the community would come together find those things that you those materials that you would need, and they would work on it together as community project. What do you think makes a bigger, stronger community those who limit you through your limitations of finance when they didn't even pay attention to the marketplace, or do you think it was a stronger country when people saw the mutual benefit in something and went to task to do it, like shoeing horses, like you know, teaching their their children to be warriors, who could who could you know, use a bow and arrow on a horse, you know, like these types of skills, but also like blacksmithing and all this other stuff. Oh sorry, blacksmith we don't have you don't have enough money for your shop, so therefore we won't have blacksmithing in the in our community. Bullshit, that's not how we would to go down ever. Oh sorry, nobody was gonna have weapons because we decided that. You don't. Your loan didn't pass. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: No? No, no.
Speaker 1: So when these things arise and these these uh, this idea that we need money for things in order for us to go around, that's artificially implanted into us. That's not that's not a natural concept. A natural concept would be, Hey, there's this thing that I want to do. The reason whyt to do it is because it's going to be it's going to strengthen us as a community. Oh great, let's get it done. There, you go, No need, no money necessary. Money doesn't feed you. You need to use money to get food. But that's not but that's not the money that does the feeding in the first in their sit in their sit in their system, the money is what you need right. In the first place, we keep in check all countries, for they know that we have power and whatever we'd like to treat in disorders in order to restore order. All these countries are accustomed to see us in an indispensable force of coersion. In the second place, by our intrigues, we shall tangle up all the threads which we have stretched into the cabinets of all states by means of politics, by economic treaties or loan obligations. Dudey, how does this not already occur? How did this? How is this not you know what I mean? Like this was carried out to the tea and this is the frankest, this is the frankest Jesuits slash call it what you will. Inside the Free Masonic Lodge that took over and subverted that too and added ship tons at least in the French lodge. They went from, they went from like they went to like forty five different freaking degrees, all superfluous bullshit. Anyhow, let's see and if you if you want, if you want, what do you call it? If you want verification on that, read John Robison's book Proofs of a Conspiracy and you'll get a lot out of that, as in like when the when the uh the cancer hit the lodges in the first place and flipped them because the founders being Masons, and then what happened in masonry in the seventeen eighties, or two different freaking organizations. So don't compare the two like an idiot, because then you're going to be thinking poorly of the people who had better intentions than you'll ever know. In order to succeed in this we must use great cunting and penetration during negotiations and agreements. But as regards what is called the official language, we shall keep to the opposite tactics and assume the mask of us the income compliancy. In this way, the peoples and governments of the Goyam, whom we have taught to look only at the outside of whatever we present to their notice, will still continue to accept us as the benefactors and saviors of the human race. And they will also tell you that over and over and over again, how they're superior and they were meant to lead and all this crap. They are the lowliest of the low. They are the impostors who had no history in this world who were cast out of all decent societies. And that's what makes them not a race but a group of fucking quote unquote god fears because they decided to do dealing. They're they're they're they're stock and trade and their and their their signature of what they are is occultists, black magic practitioners who drink blood of humans, children who could do child and human sacrifice that means it's adult as well, and animal sacs device and have these stone age characteristics because they never progressed, they never had creativity, because they sold themselves out to whatever this fucking imposter evil thing is, which I do believe is as an actual presence. That's not as superstitious as I get, but there's a very defining difference between them and other human beings or whatever the fuck they are. But would their commonality because they are a mixed multitude of people who got kicked out of all these other decent communities and formed their own and became the pirates. They became the lace days, they became the human traffickers. They became all these scumbags, the merchants, the bandits, the thieves, the cutthroats, the foreigners, the people on the other side of the river. This is all ways that they've been described throughout history. They their common ground is this dark magic, this sick, sick practice, and that to me is why they need to feed off of us he asidically, because in all of their self glorification, they don't know how to create. They can't do things. They might be good architects, like the grand Architect of the Lodge, but architects can only do with the material, deal with the material that's already there. They can't create anything. And that's why they need us. They need us to manifest for forum. And also their history, like I said, is complete bullshit because then in the Hellenistic period they decided, oh shit, this is what high culture looks like, and they taught us it. They taught us Greek, they taught us the Greek culture. Well, we feel very inferior right now, and we're very envious. So therefore upcomes a Torah stealing from every place this way and that that they could get their hands on. And they had lots of access to lots of things in the Alexandrian Library that they could have stolen from and taken ideas and names and augmented names and made their own history that never existed and present it as some holy book. And from then on we've been told that they were Oh no it was it was the Hebrew Bible that came first, and then the the the Greek one. No, no, you didn't go from No, it didn't happen, Sorry, it did not. It was it was poor, poor chronological order. As in reverse Protocol number eight, we must arm ourselves with all the weapons which our opponents might employ against us. We must search out in the very also, not only are they envious, but they're also very uh like lizard minded in a sense, right, always always were, you know, seemingly anxious that they're about to be throughout all their arrogance, they still have this anxiety. It seems like that they're going to be exposed at any moment. We must search out in the very finest shades of expression and the knotty points of the lex kind of law justification for those cases where it's like just it's just the coward motif, right, It's like they are terrified as they're killing you. That's why it's like they're victims that are sayings. You know, they're as they're beating you to death. They're they're crying victimhood because that that might be a legitimate, you know, feeling that they have, because they're that fucking just out of control because of their stupid dealings. They've they've sold out themselves long ago in Babylon and Samaria to this black magic, and there is no going back to that. The only thing you can do is bring new victims to it to help appease and feed that thing that is on your back. They might be parasites, they most certainly are, but they also have parasites on them, and those things are even worse if if it's what I think it is, which is something straight from the deep, something Crawley likes to play with when he's a dicking around in pyramids. All right, let's see we miss our ourselves bl blah blah blah blah, tendency sort of companies. Let's see pro call number nine and the words of the liberal, which are in effect the words of a Masonic watchword, namely, liberty, equality, fraternity. Will will, when we come into our kingdom, be changed by us into words no longer of a watchword, but only an expression of idealism. Namely into the right of liberty, the duty of equality, the ideal of brotherhood. That is how we shall put it, and so we shall catch the bowl by the horns. De facto, we have already wiped out every kind of rule except our own, although djure there are there still remain a good many of them. Nowadays, if any states raise a protest against us, it is only pro forma at our discretion and by our direction. Right And this is the other thing, this is an important thing that it's kind of being, it's kind of being alluded to right now. They invest in their opposition, like they create groups that are artificial, that are, you know, cartoonishly comically caricature, like in opposition to Jews, like they are like like like I was talking about with the fucking stupid skinhead and the dark sunglasses and the and the wafe beaters and all that shit, like that's a fucking costume that that says agent, that says fed all over it. And anybody who looks at that and doesn't read because I don't know, apparently that fucking handsome truth idiot said, is this a book reading contest? Well, yeah, it kind of is. Because if you're a fucking retard. Then that's not that's not going to be good for your cause, because at some point you're gonna have to know what the fuck you're talking about, So that would be helpful, especially when you're going went down pass that. If you're going to emulate a certain person from Germany, he never went down that path. If you do it, then you're not actually representing who you say you are. You're representing something that's a lot. You're taking it into your own little, sick, little fucking land. So fuck you, fuck you and your fucking bullshit, and fuck the Feds and fuck their bullshit. I have nothing to do with any of these people half the time, and the only time I'm being a the reason why I'm being exposed to them because the cross pollination. Since I've been on this FTJ thing, and you know what I saw, and it's not the same person. This person just stopped making videos. But there literally was a freaking agent that I was dealing directly with who popped up on josh U TV a long time ago. And this is the person who I keep bringing back up because he was in and out of jail. He said, you never did this, so you never did that you never, like, you know, knocking out over old ladies who are Jewish like that and going to jail for it and stupid shit like that, like and like, oh, dude, push ups on doing my burpies right now. I'm like, dude, you're a fucking caricature. I was like, you're not a real person. You're you're a joke or you or you bit and you drink that kool aid so freaking hard that you just act like a complete and absolute loser. But he's going on and on about his his his workout, his his his uh prison workout that he's doing at his house before he does his videos, and he sees emailing this ship to me, I'm like, you're a fucking scumbag. Like, I don't give a fuck who you are, who you say you've hurt. Dude, I will fucking turn you into a grease spot if you ever cut close to me. Those fucking people are like and and that's and that's the person who's who's trying to influence other people. He was on going m TV, But he wasn't the guy. He wasn't the guy that people keep saying that he was. I'm like, no, that guy just stopped doing stuff. He just went away because he was a fake in the first place. He was just a little a little little fed hard trying to trying to like basically go off a script of like all of the stereotypical ship that I think your skinhead might be by blah blah blah, so and so agent, you know, and then you know, let's email that out to people I call. I called them out on that real fast. And that's that's that's what it is. That's the that's the misdirection, and that's what these little fucking jew people over here create. And if it ropes in dopes who actually like get into this high horse like you know, you know, f everybody and they embrace this this fake idea of anti Semitism that they're talking about right here that doesn't even fucking exist. Yeah. No, we're anti kill baby, We're anti be a scumbag and steal our property. We're anti you know, abuse of us. That's what we're anti. We could give a shit about your stupid fucking religion or your an Semitism. We're talking about language. How do you how do you become anti language? You fucking morons? Your words don't even make sense, shut the fuck up with it. For us, there are no checks to limit the range of our activity. Our super government subsists in extra legal conditions, which are described in the accepted terminology by the energetic and forcable word dictatorship. I am in a position to tell you with a clear conscience that at a proper time, we, the lawgivers, shall execute judgment and sentence. Remember this is prior to what they did to Russia, right, the Bolsheviks that were propped up by the already defeated America, the already in the hands of the mighty Zionists of Francis Jew scumbags. And by the way, it's not a coincidence that there was a string of presidents that were thirty second and thirty third degree Freemasons during the time of that takeover, from the nineteen thirteen to nineteen well, let's go away up to the bankruptcy thirty three. But Lee also had Truman after that and Eisenhower, all Masons. You know, somebody tells me that Eisenhower's not a Mason, then I'm gonna ask you then, why, pray tell did his luck change all of a sudden? And I know Patten had some little bit to do with it, but it was out of like a good kind like Patton and him were supposed to be friends until he turned on him. But Eisenhower general was Eisenhower douchebag prior to that, and he was about to get court martialed and he was apparently, you know, defrauding and stuff like that, and you know, took a loan or something like that that wasn't didn't belong to him or didn't he didn't quote it anyway, he was dicking around and all that went away magically after his son died and people started being quote unquote feeling remorse for him. But I would ask, was that not a Masonic sacrifice? And did that was that what he gave to the group to?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Maybe the child was actually sick, but what better way to show your loyalty than to uh go all the way with it. That's all I'm saying. Because things changed awfully quick after that. His look changed really really fast, and he catapulted it was catapulted into the position to be a fucking demon, anti German demon Eisenhower. So I'm talking about yeah, sweetish Jew anyway, moved on. We rule by force of will, because in our hands are the fragments of a once powerful party now vanquished by us. And the weapons in our hands are limitless ambitious, sorry, our limitless ambitions, burning greediness, merciless vengeance, hatred, and malice. That's that's them in a nutshell, yep. And there's nothing, there's no rhyme or reason except for the simple fact that they are in misery themselves because of their And I'm going to say, go right back to it again. They fucked up. They opened their own portal, They got into their own black magic health cycle that they can't get out of. It's just a perpetual hamster wheel and they are stuck here. So therefore the only thing they can do is give more victims to it. It is from us that the all engulfing terror proceeds we have in our service. I think that's probably say persons. It says firstons of all opinions, of all doctrines, restoring, restorating that these weird words are saying marcus demagogues, socialists, communists, and utopian dreamers of every kind. Yeah, yep, yep, let's get down a little bit further here. They got any more of these protocols. Today I begin with a repetition of what I said before, and I beg you to bear in mind that the governments and peoples are content in the political with outside appearances, and now indeed are the gloriam to perceive the underlying meaning of things when their representatives give the best of their energies to enjoying themselves. For our policy, it is of great importance to take conscience. I don't tell of this detail it is. It will be of assistance to us when we come to consider the division of authority. Blah blah, blah blah. Get to the fucking point. The mob churches a special affection and respect for the geniuses of political power, and accepts all their deeds of violence with the admiring response rascally. Well, yes it is rascally, but it's clever, a trick if you like. But how crafty played, craftily played, how magnificently done? What impudent audacity? That was a big word back then. It kind of falling out of favor. When we have accomplished our cup dta, we shall say then to the various peoples, everything has gone terribly badly. All have been worn out with suffering. We are destroying the causes of your torment. Nationalities, frontiers, nationalities, nationalities, frontiers, differences of coinage. Oh yeah, let's not forget the fact that we have to take down borders. We have to take down you know, identity is self identity, individuality, any any markings that would distinguish your nationality from one another. Right, that's what they have to attack because those are the things that are keeping minted by down. Of course, it's not them, it's not If they just move themselves from the from the equation, that everything would stop being antagonized, right, I mean, I would say, let's give it a shot. Hey, let's let's let's give it a shot. Let's do a twenty five year moratorium on I don't know, dual citizenry in the government. Just just just that alone, get rid of him twenty five. If we hate it, we can always go back after twenty five years. But let's just give it a twenty five year shot, give it one generation plus five, and let's see. Let's see what changes when you when you when you extract the parasite from the place where they do all their damage. Let's see what happens. We still have to deal with their their economic economic and all the other bullshit. But if they're but if it's dual citizens three across the board, then that would get rid of a lot of things real fast. What are you gonna do, I don't know, Send them on a ferry boat with a fucking I don't know, packed bag lunch in a fucking explosive underneath was the fucking thing. All right, let's see. To secure this, we must have everybody vote without distinction of classes and qualifications. Yeah, so mobs destroying the sensibilities of a government of I mean, sorry, of a people by letting the common idiot vote. I think there should be qualifications for voting, and you know, not being able to read and write is at least the first standard of like, you know, sorry, you can't vote. But that's what the homeless people are for. That's why they have free cell phones, so that they can crush the vote every time they want to get a little bit more in and all of a sudden, magic ballots up here and all this other crap. It should not be got from the education. But we ought not to fleeing the work, Regina, and not to say that the whole idea of numbers in a freaking you know box, and a vote would matter anyway. But I'm just saying they do do that for whatever reason. Maybe they just look to exercise. Who knows, there's number eleven. That's a long ass number ten. Wow, that that was pretty long. You get Well, if you guys wanted more on number ten, just read it yourself. But this is a we're at number eleven, we're out also at nine to eighteen. And I'm getting a little bored with this, So let's move over to where was I in the oral end of book? What are you doing here? That's what I'm on here. The ordal in the book is great. We've gone through it many times together. I did five episodes that I read from it, but I didn't read it all yet. I didn't read it all to you yet. I've read to myself three times now. So in the year fourteen seventy two, when the Jews of Trent met this is the Simon of Trent story. You remember when the Jews of Trent met in their synagogue on Tuesday in Holy Week to deliberate preparations for the approaching festival of the Passover. Hold in one second, Yeah, okay, Good which fell that year. On Thursday following, they came to a resolution of sacrificing in their inveterate hatred of the Christian name, some Christian infant. On the Friday following, or Good Friday, a Jewish physician undertook the procedure. Undertook to procure such an infant for the horrid purpose. And while the Christians were at the office of Tenebray on Wednesday evening, he found a child called Simon, about two years old, who, by caresses and by showing him a piece of money, he decoyed from the door of the house the master and mistress whereof had gone off to church, and carried him off. So parents, don't leave your kids at home. Two years old two and a half years old must have been a pretty nice, quiet neighborhood back in the day. On Thursday evening, the principal Jews shut themselves up in a chamber adjoining to their synagogue, and at midnight began their cruel budish tree of this innocent victim. Editor's note did not Christ say to the Jews, this is your this is your hour, And the power of darkness having stopped his mouth with an apron to prevent his crying out. They made several incisions in his body, gathering his blood in a basin. Some all this while held his arms stretched out in the form of a cross. Others held his legs. The child being half dead, they raised him to his feet, and while two of them held him by the arms, the rest pierced his body on all sides with their awls and bodkins. When they saw the child had expired, they sung around it. I'm sure they, you know, penetrated the pineal gland and went in for some shit too. I'm sure they also terrorized them to the point where you know, the fear was in the blood, nice and nice, and nice and rich. This is a horrible event. In the same manner did we treat of Jesus, God of the Christians. Thus may our enemies be confounded forever. The magistrates and parents making strict search after the child. After the lost child, the Jews hid it first in the barn of hay, then in a cellar, and at last threw it in the river. But God confounded all their endeavors to prevent the discovery of the fact, which being proven upon them with its several circumstances. They were put to death, the principal actors, and the tragedy being broken up upon the wheel and burnt good. This is how you handle pieces of shit who killed the children. The synagogue was destroyed and a chapel was erected upon the spot where the child was martyred. God honored this innocent victim with many miracles. The relics lie in a stately tomb in Saint Peter's Church at Trent, and the name occurs in the martyrology during this ceremony. The Jews identify Christ as the guid of the Christians. They do not claim him as a Jew, as do many of our so called Christian religious leaders. Also, they could not conceal the body and hide their crime, for the Talmud forbids the burial of a gentile beast. As in many such cases of ritual murder. A Jewish physician obtained the gentile victim because Jewish doctors have many opportunities to steal away children. There are now many Jewish hospitals in the United States which are owned and operated by Jewish doctors and nurses. Oh and the Jesuits. Let's not forget the Roman Catholic part is just the same, just the goddamn same. What do you think the CIA is. It's a bunch of freaking knights of Malta and a bunch of cryptocraptos doing human trafficking and child trafficking on multiple continents. That's what the CIA is really for. Parents who place their children in these institutions for minor ailments are stunned to be told a day or two later that the child has suddenly passed away.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In many such cases, the child has been removed to a synagogue and murdered by a prescribed ritual. The bloodless body of the victim is then turned over to the parents. This procedure also obeys the Jewish prohibition against the burial of the gentile, for the Jews simply allowed the parents to take care of the burial. Therefore, behooves American parents to avoid leaving their children unguarded in the presence of a Jewish physician, or placing the child in a hospital run by Jews or Jesuits or Roman Catholics. Any parent should think twice about abandoning a helpless child to a people which has a history of five thousand years of murdering children under such horrible circumstances, and any parent should be able to visualize the horror of the handsome, perfectly formed body of the child on which they have lavished such loving care being stripped and laid down on a table, while use their eyes filled with blood lust and hatred of the gentiles, gather round the child and pierce its flesh and drink its blood and call down curses upon the name of Jesus Christ or fuck who cares about Jesus. They're cursing the kid with this fucking make believe fairytale, fucking guy here that you keep on bringing up a reach ten minutes. Shut up about it. It's like we're talking about a real victim here, and we're gonna go back into our fucking fantasy land and fucking hocus pocus Santa Claus here. If he's real, great, he'll fucking forgive me. If he's not, then who cares. Let's talk about the real victims. Can any parent really wish to place its child in such danger and to have it die in such a terrible in terrible circumstances. In the United States, Jews have been able to practice this ritual murder of gentile children with impunity because they control the press and because they hold so many high public offices. It has been estimated by a leading poe by leading police official, that four thousand children disappear in this is breed. This is nineteen sixty eight. We're talking about over a million now. And I don't know where he's getting his factors, his his numbers from anyway, there is no question that the majority of them are victims of ritual murder so prevalent have has the custom become in this country that Jews are able to ship large quantities of children's blood to Israel for use in their ceremonies. They are, yes, they make it in the Matza for their bloody passover. One of the problems of the Jewish homeland in Israel has been a shortage of gentile children. Oh yeah, I know. That's what happens when you have one country in the entire world that's allowed to be you know what they call racial centric, because it's not really a race. But I keep on with that lie too. But they, you know, to hold the whole jew thing. They don't want anybody else in there who's not a pure blood, right, But it's racist everywhere else. If you wanted to do the same thing with your country, if you want in an all German country, if you want an all I don't know, Italian country, if you want in an all whatever you would considered American. Yeah, God forbid, God forbid you have a town of like you know in America. That's I mean, they clustered like this anyway. But that's why they had to throw a bunch of you know, Kenyans and so Allians at us so that they could break that up. You know, they don't want they don't have to send out the Al Salvadoran uh Salvadoran what do you call Ms thirteen into your small neighborhood that you you know, for less four generations you grew up without having to lock your doors. Yeah, because they can't have like, you know, just a bunch of Irish people here, or a bunch of German people there, or a bunch of whatever people there. They can't have that, God forbid. But they can have their own little country, their own little pet country for their you know, their little banking elite fucking freak shows a lot of the problems. That's not not that any of them live there. The places of shit, Well it's in the middle of the desert. Uh yeah, city of London, Switzerland much nicer places for these people. That's where they live. One of the problems of the Jewish homeland initiel has been a shortage of gentile yea said that data usual. It is also blah blah blah. Because most of these children are taken from poor families. No mention is ever made of their disappearance in the press. Only in rare instances do the Jews dare to take the child of a well known public figure, as they did in the Limberg case. And then it is done for special, specific political purpose and as part of a larger policy because of the terror that strikes the Jewish community when the body of a Gentile child is found murdered in the ritual manner and the public outcry from the Gentiles. Many gentiles have over and over the same fucking words, have found fame and sudden fortune by slight by signing with the Jews in these instances. Typical was the case of Jan Massuric, the president of Czechoslovakia. Masseric was an obscure lawyer when the body of Agnes Uza was found in Bohemia in eighteen ninety nine, a Jew named Hilsner confessed to the murder and implicated two other Jews. Nevertheless, the new trial was ordered. Doctor Baxa, attorney for the murdered girl's mother, who was seeking justice in the case, made a speech in the Bohemian diet Or Parliament December twenty eighth, eighteen ninety nine. They're dealing with this after right around after Christmas, accusing the government of having shown extreme partiality to the Jews in the case. A second body was found, that of Maria Khlima, who had also been murdered with the ritual knife, which was found in Hillsner's possession. Hillsner defending council at this trial was Massaik. His defense was Massaak. At the Versailles Peace Conference twenty years later, the Jews showed their gratitude by making a new nation, Czechoslovakia and appointing Massarak president, while with the title Founder of the Czechoslovakia. Throughout his life, Massarak was an eager and willing tool of the Jewish leaders and a scumbag. Obviously, in the United States, many Gentiles have found large sums of money suddenly available to them for campaign purposes after they had aided in hushing up some new scandal of Jewish ritual murder. The path of the Governor's mansion, path to the Governor's mansion, the Senate, and the White House has been magically erased, magically eased when the candidate proves that he is willing to cover up for the Jews in their murders of gentile children. We're just reading through this like we're on page sixty two of the New History of the Jews by Ustas Mullan's nineteen sixty eight. So again, things have maybe not that are in here, but we're actually I'm more interested in the history of things anyway, because to me, finding the roots of things that are what makes it easier for you to identify its nature right. And then all those facades and stupid masks and personas that it adds to itself throughout history, you can see through them because you see what they're really about by going to the roots and where they came from and what they're actually built out of. That's why the book Murdered by Injection is so important too. That's also Usta Spalen's book. You get the history of where the medical establishment even had the balls to do what they did and snuff out everybody else and call them quacks when that was the previail, that was the prevailing medicine. It wasn't allopathy, it was homeopathy. Imagine what our world would be like now. Oh healthy, But now you have jew Rockefeller and Rothschild making a drug trust and using petroleum based pharmaceuticals to poison the world. The director of Federal Bureau of Investigation, Jaeger Hoover, annually conducts a scare campaign warning children in the United States never did talk to strangers to get into a strange car. It is not generally known that Hoover has to do this because of the prevalence of Jewish ritual murder. Hoover's campaign is ostensibly directed at molesters of children, although only a dozen such cases are reported annually in the entire country. The real reason behind Hoover's campaign is that Jewish leaders fear the recklessness of some of the lesser Jews who tried to seize gentile children for ritual purposes without covering their tracks. Therefore, Jagger Hoover spends hundreds of thousands of dollars annually of taxpayers' money to warn children against the all strangers, although he should only be warning them against Jews or I guess black people don't kill people. I guess you know, Mexican people don't kill people. I guess yeah, sure, okay, just shut up. He does not dare and granted they wouldn't be here doing what they did. It wasn't for those guys anyway, but you get my point. He does not dare reveal the true purpose of his campaign, which is intended solely to prevent children from falling into the hands of the unauthorized Jewish murderers. So this is the when the Rabbis aren't the only ones doing the killings because they like that. They like to hop hierarchy a lot. They want some of that blood too, because they're all into the black magic. Right. Not only does this cause the American child to be brought up in an atmosphere of fear and horror so that it is taught to mistrust all adults and cause and causes much neurosis in later life, but it also refuses to face the real issue, the taste of the Jews for tentile blood. Some journalists suppose that Jacker Hoover performs this annual task and many other favors for the Jews because he is grateful to the Anti Defamation League for having ghost written a book for him called Masters of Deceit, and for having pedled well, that's funny that they was it about the Jews themselves, because that seems like a perfect name for it, Masters of Deceit, and for having peddled hundreds of thousands of copies for him. The book was written by a Jewish communist named Jay Leibstein, who claims to have shocking personal information about the Great Deceiver himself. Ooh ooh, sur I surprise. The real reason why Hoover uses the FBI to well, of course, when when you're hanging with the guy, the Great Deceiver, you'd have some information on him, like I know his favorite color and I know his favorite ice cream. Because we're tight like that, I'm always conjuring him with my black magic ceremonies. The real reason why Hoover uses the FBI to harass all gentiles who know the truth about Jews may lie and Leipstein's hold over him. You know, I'm not, I'm not, you know using the demons of the world to peddle this book. And you know, the book sales show it that I don't have that type of backing behind mind, so I would recommend you just go get it so I don't have to, you know, But why would we want why would we want to go into the depths of these pieces of shit to make something that everybody should be reading, you know, known to them. And I'm just gonna say, I'm just gonna say, while I'm here, you know, while I'm in the chat over on FTJ Media, I'm gonna grab the book link and I'm gonna put it in both chats. I mean, it's right in the freaking description of the video. It's not that hard to find. But I'm just gonna give you mine for the Amazon right here. I'm gonna paste that one in and the pop there it goes, and I'll put it in the rum Delicious here too. I gotta switch it out. Hold on, it's gonna make a noise. I had the live chat open to the thing that I do that they haven't, you know, So we're at let's put this in their faces now, and there you go. And then also there is this is the right one. Yeah, yeah, And then also just go right into the Simper fry LLC one, which is the main sight to get to terry thing. And you can also get the book for me directly there if you want to, but you don't have to, you can go read the Amazon that's fine. So those two links are in the description. But remember but remember, can you guys see what I'm doing? Yeah, you can see what I'm doing? All right? Cool? But remember there's also this guy here bam right right, right right. It's called the super chat. Everybody else uses it when people go live. Not sure why my audience doesn't do that, but you know, it's whatever. And we're at nine thirty six now, so we've got a little bit more time to read, and I could let's see, let me let me pull out one of these things. There might be something here that I can give you that might be fun, fun and exciting. Let's do the photos.
Speaker 3: Not that one.
Speaker 1: Why is it doing that? Is that the way they do it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: They changed things? All right? Well, I did a bunch of snapshots yesterday, but I'm not sure if there's any that I need to As I'm reading on the elliptical, it's the only way I can actually capture what I'm doing is but if I just do a snapshot. And it's kind of annoying to do it because I'm thinking my hands off the thing. But it says the defense put up by the government in those days against the mainly jee controlled press was that slowly corrupting the nation followed no definite line of action. It had no determination behind it, and above all, no fixed objective whatsoever in view. This is where official understanding of the situation completely failed, not only in estimating the importance of the struggle, but in choosing the means and deciding on a definite plan. They merely tinkered with the problem. Occasionally, when bitten, they imprisoned one or another journalistic viper for a few weeks or months, but the whole poisonous brood was allowed to carry on in peace. We're talking about that, lying sons of bitch media. But let's just click this until I'm done with that. Did not this self same press of ours instill into the public mind, even peacetime, a doubt as to the sovereign rights of the state itself, thereby already handicapping the state and choosing its means of defense. There's a lot of like sounds just like this when you go through this book. But I'm gonna try to get into somewhear of the other stuff. Oh, the different groups, this is kind of funny. Generally speaking, readers of the press can be classified in the three groups. First, those who believe everything they read, Second, those who no longer believe anything. Third, those who critically examine what they read and form their judgments accordingly. Numerically, the first group is by far the largest, being composed of the broad masses of people. Intellectually, it forms the simplest portion of the nation. It cannot be classified according to occupation, but only into grades of intelligence. Under this category come all those who have not been born to think for themselves, or who have not learned to do so, and who, partly through incompetence and partly through ignorance, believe everything that is set before them. In print to these, we must add the type of lazy individual, who, although capable of thinking for himself, out of sheer laziness, gratefully absorbs everything that others have thought out, modestly, believing this to be to have been thoroughly done right. Just the assumption that well, if somebody's saying it must be that they already checked and balanced it, right, must be, must be that. Yeah, so well, if it's already in print, it's alreadys passed all the scrutiny. Right, so this must be true. Why would they be putting on TV if it's not true. The influence which the press has on all these people who constitute the broad masses of a nation is therefore enormous. But somehow they are not in a position, or are not willing personally to sift what is being served up to them, so that their whole attitude towards daily problems is almost solely the result of extraneous influence. All of this can be advantageous where public enlightenment is of serious and truthful character, but great harm is done when scoundrels and liars take the hands at this work. Yes, the second group is numerically smaller, being partly composed of those who were formerly in the first group, and after a series of bitter disappointments, are now prepared to believe nothing of what they see in print. But that doesn't make them smarter. It would just they've finally dawned on them that they've been lied to you a couple times, and now they don't trust anything. That's not a sign of intelligence, because it's a sign of I can't decipher and determine what's real and what's not. Therefore I have to just now reject everything. Right. But again, you can also say, well, I'm gonna put myself in a trap here because if it might all be bullshit, and therefore why subject myself to it. So there's eye argument too. They hate all the newspapers. Either they do not read them or at all, or they become exceptionally annoyed at their contents, which they hold to be nothing but a conglomery of lies and misstatements. These people are difficult to handle, for they will always be skeptical of the truth. Consequently, they are useless for any form of positive work. I don't agree with that, but whatever. The third group is easily the smallest, being composed of real intellectuals, whom natural aptitude and education have taught to think for themselves and in all things try to try to form their own judgments while at the same time carefully sifting what they've read. They will not read any newspaper without ensuing. Sorry, without using their own intelligence to collaborate with that of the writer. And naturally this does not set writers an easy task. Journalists appreciate this type of reader only with a certain amount of reservation. Hence the trash that newspapers are capable of serving up is of little danger, much less of importance to the members of this third group of readers. In the majority of cases, these readers have learned to regard every journalist as fundamentally a rogue who sometimes speaks the truth. Most unfortunately, the value of these readers lies in their intelligence and not in their numerical strength. And an unhappy state of affairs and appear where wisdom counts for nothing and the majority for everything. Well, why were we in that situation anyway? Nowadays when the voting papers, Because we're in a mob rule right, quote unquote democracy nowadays, when the voting papers of the masses are the decline deciding favor with ruthless determination. The state must keep control of this document of popular education and police. Sorry, popular education and place at the service of the state and the nation. And then it goes on. But what sort of problem was the in was it that the German press served up for the consumption of its readers in pre war days? Was it not the most virulent poison imaginable? Was not Pacifism in its worst form, inoculated into our people at a time when others were preparing, slowly but surely to pounce upon Germany? Did not this self same press of ours, and still into the public mind even the peace, even in peacetime, a doubt as to the sovereign rights of the state itself, thereby already handicapping the state and choosing its means of defense, and so on and so on. But that's from my difficulty. Let's want of that. That's a good way of translating it, right, My difficulty, mine, mine difficulty. There you go. So, as I'm reading through this, like I said, I have like another five hundred pages ago. But I'll bring out more of it and discuss more of.
Speaker 3: It with the.
Speaker 1: If you if you should, if you're so desired to hear it. Let's go back to soda. Here we go back on the new history of the Hues. And I have to put myself down at minimum again. There you go. Because the city of Chicago is a center of Jewish financial power and is completely controlled by the Jews. Some of the most flagrant cases of ritual murder of gentile children have occurred there in recent years. Well, Chicago was a club of a lot of things, man Illinois in general, but Chicago, Yes, Like when did we get shipped back from who divided and conquered our country and everybody's And there's still people out there who are unaware of the treachery of this piece of shit. The guy who looks like Bill Nye when is when he has no uh, when it is with his face is shaved. Yeah, he looks like spitting image of Bill Nye, literally like Abraham Lincoln looks like Bill Nye when he doesn't when he's in his younger pictures, when he has no facial hair. To look it up. You could look at it. You'll find it. You'll see what I'm talking about. Same little you know, straight necked, narrow shoulder, fucking piece of shit with the name Abraham, which is a fake by the way, fake person, fake biblical character character as an cartoon character. Because the city of Chicago that the Yadog area said that Chicago is said to have become one of the world centers of the supply of children's blood used in Jewish rights. Oh, that's nice. It's good to know that they're number one and something.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The chief of police recently admitted that three hundred gentile children disappear each month in Chicago, but he claims that they are all runaways. Yes, it is odd that these runaways never turn up, either in Chicago or anywhere else. In October ninete fifty five, the rash of ritual murder cases was at a height when the bodies of two Shustler boys, a Peterson boy, and two Grimes girls were discovered. Jesus, that's a lot of children. Police officials immediately labeled the killing sex crimes, of course, as the Jews had taught them to do. Frantic efforts were made, and what it would it would It would take one of these fucks, one of these jays to even consider chill, child and sex together. That's that's that's out of their fucking heads, that's out of their sick, fucking perverted minds. Frantic, frantic efforts were made to railroad several poverty stricken and ill educated gentiles to the electric chair, but no evidence could be manufactured against them which would hold up in court, and they were released. As in the Trial of Christ, the lives of the Jews conflicted with each other. If that's a real thing, if that really happened, if any of that was a real story, although these like if we don't know this, why are we continuing to state it as if it's fact, Like I stay away from shit that I it's just based on belief, Like no, no, I don't care what you say, and I don't care who what kind of dustin nemos you think you are. There is no verifying any of the statements made because first of all, it's it's stacked in a book of a bunch of bullshit that was written in the Hellenistic period, and anything that was gone, that gone on, that went out after it was further deception to rope more people into worshiping the false god of the Jews. So anything in everything that is in the New Testament could be considered potential bullshit as well. So why even bother. It's not my culture and it's not my people. Why am I giving a shit about their fucking religion. I wasn't born there, I'm not from there. None of my people ever rut through there at one point or another. Why do I care. Why is it their religion that's important and not anybody else's Fuck them in Walda, I trust. Although these murders occurred in the heart of the greatest city, not one clue has ever been discovered in these cases, or rather we should say that no clue was ever announced to the public. Like although hundreds of police and detectives worked day and night due to the public horror of these crimes, nothing was ever admitted to have been found. Let me even just put it this way. If anybody, if anybody found evidence that pointed towards a certain person, and you knew that the political system and the and the judicial system in that in that area was too corrupt, and that you were in danger of your own life if you took you know, if you if you brought this stuff to light and brought it the evidence to to bear, then what you do is you form a fucking group of concerned citizens with good intentions. It's called righteous violence, and you take out the fucking killers that way. Don't even worry about everything else. It's just get rid of it, get rid of the problem one way or the other. Righteous violence is one of those things that if in the in the case of what was that five dead children? You're going to tell me that it's it's or that nothing happens and that they just continue to go on and live their lives without any type of repercussions, without any type of accountability. Is that Is that better? Or is it better to have them I don't know, brutally murdered for doing what they did to those children, which was brutally murdered them, you know, you know, due to this public interest, the Chicago Press published many stories about these killings, which were seen at once to be typical Jewish ritual murders. In these cases, the bodies had been stripped and thrown it onto garbage heaps way to treat a dead child. That you fucking Pathologists agreed that not one of them had been sexually molested. However, there were many strange punctures on the bodies which could not be explained their little vampires the Daily News published in early afternoon or they were also experimented on medically. Who knows. The Daily News published a nearly afternoon edition in which a diagram of the Peterson boys' body showed puncture marks in each of the places where the body of creates why do they keep on moving it like this? It's because of the arteries where the freaking blood is coming out most that's why they're puncturing them there. If you think it's because it's this ritual thing of a person that they probably made up themselves, I have a hard time believing that, because I think they know it's not real either. Within ten minutes, the addition had been taken off the newsstands and rushed back to the news building, where it was burned. However, eight copies of this issue were obtained by Missus Literal Clark van Hining and the courageous publisher of the Patriarch journal called Women's Voice. When she called the news office to ask why the audition had been taken off the stands, she was told that there had been complaints about it and that it was likely to cause racial unrest. During this entire episode, Missus van Heining printed the truth about the murders. Police reports showed that the bodies of the crimes girls bore puzzling wounds on their chests which were too shallow to cause death. Also, no cause of death could be agreed upon. It was even claimed that they had died of fright. Actually, as missus van Heining pointed out in her paper, they died from a very simple cause, loss of blood. For the News had already published the strange fact that there was no blood in their bodies when they were found. A copy of Arnold Lessi's definitive work Jewish Ritual Murder was sent to Arnold Schusler, father of the murdered boys. He read it and began to ask questions of the police. The Jewish Sheriff of Chicago, Loman had a Jewish sheriff of Jewish Sheriff Jewish Sheriff of Chicago, so notly they don't put their people in the places that they want to control things right. Jewish Sheriff Loman had assigned a Jewish deputy, Horowitz, to stay with Schusler's night and day, in case they raised the questions of ritual murder. When mister Schusler asked Horowitz if his boys had been killed for their blood in a Jewish rich religious ceremony, the jew immediately accused him of murdering his own sons. He was taken to police headquarters and given a lie detector case, which completely cleared him, instead of releasing him The police turned him over to a Jew named Dr Steinfeld. He was spirited away to a sanitarium operated by Steinfeld in the nearby town of dem Plain, Illinois. Mister Schusler was given electroshock treatments and died that same afternoon. They murdered the father for asking the fucking right question, did you being at your Jew? Were my children murdered by Jewish ritual murder? And that this is what they did to him. An inquest was held and doctor Steinfeld was forced to testify. He claimed mister Schusler had been suffering from hallucinations. Right, when you are able to identify the crimes of a Jew, it's called a hallucination, don't you know? But he refused to describe these versions right. He also refused to give any further information, and it was obvious to doctor Thomas mccaren the city corner of Chicago, that Steinfeld was concealing the truth. Mccaren denounced Steinfeld and told the newspapers that the case was very strange. Steinfeld was a murder, fucking murderer. He murdered that father. Patience the crime upon crime, atrostity upon atrocity. These fucking people Karen had denounced Steinfeld and told the newspapers that the case was very strange. Patients were never given shock treatments immediately upon being admitted to a sanitarium. But Karen knew that Schusler had been murdered, but he could not. But he could do nothing about it, and sit. This is what happens when you're trying to work within the system that they fucking control. Of course, there's nothing you can do about it. But we can do is get an informed group of fucking citizens who aren't gonna put up with shit, and you exact justice, period the end. Then there's still consequences for your action, and fuck the freaking system. Go around it, go around it. Justice is what matters. Justice is not what they offer. They can claim that they brought morality, you know, this little bullshit to the world. Bullshit, they're impostors. They're impersonating the people though I'm sorry, but it's true. The Scythian slash Germanic slash goth and if they happen to be white, that's what they are. People who actually brought fairness and justice to this fucking world, and tim mankind, they're impersonating us and trying to wipe us off the fucking record book at the same time, so that they're the ones that are the bl nd all of everything. This is how they actually operate. Look at what they just did. For a few days, there was a very real danger that he too would be murdered. He was since refused to just he has since refused to discuss the case with anyone. Doctor McCarron knew Steinfeld's sinister history. During World War two, Oh surprise, Doctor Steinfeld had been convicted of giving special drugs to Jewish boys in the Chicago area which caused their hearts to flutter. They were exempted from military service as four f Steinfeld received two thousand dollars feet for each of these cases. After the war, Steinfeld and this is nineteen what thirties money, right, Jesus forties? Maybe after the war? Yeah, forties forty one is when we went in. After the war, Steinfeld opened to his sanitarium into planes, which became the production center for Jewish ritual murder in the Midwest. So this is what happens when you don't stop the problem. He got away with murder, and they're going to continue to murder because they have the whole system working for them. This is what we're looking at here, This is what we should be understanding, that the system to select the Chabbah leave a bitch bullshit that oh this the turtles, It's a nothing burger, says fucking brother Nathaniel, who happens to be one of those fucks who was you know, in a whole different state, claiming to know what was happening in New York when he was from when he was at one in Pennsylvania fifty years prior. But he but he could tell you already that it was a nothing burger because they cover for each other. He showed his true his true Jew, even though he's pretended to be a Christian during that statement that he made with freaking Stu Peters. Don't give me any of that bullshit that it's oh, this is nothing burger. Forget about the bloody Matt. He's like, I don't care what they pulled out. Oh yeah, I'm sure you don't. You don't care if they pulled out bloody you know, body parts of babies it was, it would still be a nothing burger to you, right exactly, So when when they have the system at their disposal, they're going to continue to do what they are doing. You know that that shoe store guy wasn't the last victim, and that his children weren't either. It was ironic that mister Schuster, is supposedly being protected by the police, was murdered in the same place as boys were killed, and his murderer, like that of his sons, went unavenged, except for one later development. Several patriots went to the planes and the next afternoon and distributed five hundred copies of a pamphlet charging doctor Steinfeld with the murder of Schussler and accusing him of operating a Jewish ritual murder center. One of these pamphlets was handed to the chief of police, yet nothing was done right right it's contained within the Jews in the freaking police department. The distributors of these pamphlets could have been arrested and charged with criminal libel, this with a possible ten year sentence, Yet Steinfeld refused to make any charge against them. A few days later, helew. He flew to Switzerland and it was announced that he was taking a rest cure. The next day, his body was found hanging in a closet in his hotel room. The verdict was suicide, although he may have been it may have been a reluctant one. Strangely enough, no Chicago newspaper carried the notice of the well known local figure's death. Right there you go, And that's the end for today. It's we're at nine fifty eight. We're about to get clipped off or whatever. Anyway. So yeah, when you go to let's let me show you this real quick. So if you go into FDJ, Meetia, meet me, there should be like, this is what we're at right now, we're watching. There's fifty people watching. Thanks, guys, what's up? Check out the the links please, it's not about the show. Click this little icon right here. Can you guys see me? Let me see Yeah, you can so in FTJ media if you click this, I put a new picture up. That's the ballbuser's campaign fund. That's me and my daughter on our New yorkification when we went to see parents, my parents, her grandparents. So it says this channel is independent and requires viewer support to continue. Plus the main computer is terribly contpromised and limited. Yes, it is. As a community are raising funds to build a custom computer and improve the show and the editing abilities, and then underneath it is the links for all the books. But this is where you can go to help out the show as well. Okay, multi goal is not a lot. That's like my freaking utilities for the fucking buds with all those freeloaders that I have living in my house. Not talking about my daughter, I'm talking about her mother, who thinks that it's a crazy thing to ask her to, you know, pay the utilities when I pay a three thousand dollars freaking right on top of it. But you know, God forbid, God forbid you do something. God forbid you pay for your own car insurance. I talked about this last night, but I don't think anybody was paying attention. Well, no, it's the video that I lost because I hit leave instead of instead of and end live stream, I clicked leave the conversation, and so it didn't say it did for a while. I saw it up there that it just disappeared to you unless somebody out there was monitoring and didn't like what I was saying, and then they decided get rid of it. And I hope that's not true. So there you go on this side too, for rumble. This is the button depress right there. See you go like this Teta da or this one right here, and it's just like a It's just like a Patreon, except through rumble. All right, do that support the damn show? We've got lots of goals here, and I'm still driving around in a car that doesn't have any HC in it and uh yeah with my daughter, which isn't cool. So I have to try to raise funds for that as well. Let's make it happen, Guys, help out the show. Make it happen. Let's help out. How do I just make it that all bigger? Oh shit, I don't know. Let's escape that what I do? Ah? Yes, son of a there it goes. Had to hit the f keys, I don't know. That'll just happen there, all right, so we're out, see you later. You're not gonna bit. You should support the show.