Speaker 1: What do you do if you're chasing Kyle Pitts and Puka Nakua in the f FPC Main Event Championship Rown. What are we doing with the Arizona running back slash spinal tap drummer situation going on in Phoenix? And how do you handle the best way to move up the leaderboard in the f FPC Big Gorilla Tournament. We've got a great show for you. We have the fourth place team owner in the f FPC Maine Event, Chris Terrell, joining us tonight to talk about DJ Moore, Dalton Scholtz and so much more. We've got a great show for your Parrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: Pants down the pressure I've.
Speaker 1: Seen broadcast live in horder raud the world.
Speaker 3: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the High.
Speaker 3: Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by by FFPC dot Com with your hosts, Eric Balkman and Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players.
Speaker 1: In the world at now.
Speaker 3: Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Baltman, and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Rob Greenings, and salutations to all of you blcoholics and for Elix. Welcome into the latest episode of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour presented by my f FPC dot com. That's the Fantasy Football Players Championship at ny f FPC dot com.
Speaker 1: I'm Eric Balkman. I'm a slightly above average host. My co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football One, Farrell Elliott. Coming up on tonight's show. We have a lot to get into as we enter Week sixteen, ladies and gentlemen, including topics including I beg your pardon, but not limited to the new wide receiver signed to a big deal in Jacksonville. Will also be talking about Theo Johnson against the Vikings and Brian Thomas lad McConkey going on this weekend in tough matchups. Should you be starting one, both, or neither of them? And then Chris Terrell is also going to join us. He stands coming into week sixteen in fourth place overall in the FFPC Main Event, a competition that will pay one million dollars to the grand prize winner. The FFPC Weekly Challenges live right now over at y FFPC dot com, my ffpc dot com. There's no draft, there's no salary cap. You just picked ten or twelve players dependentpon. If you want to play with kickers and defenses, you can win up to twenty five hundred dollars ten to thirty one hundred team contests. Only one player per NFL team, So if you want Trey McBride, you cannot have Jacoby brissett. If you want Josh Allen, you can't have James Cook. That's all available at m y ffpc dot com and special twist on it. This week we have a Sadday Challenge as well, since we have Saturday games going on tomorrow with kickoff at four pm, so it'll be a Saturday Challenge at four pm. There will be a Sunday Challenge, our normal Sunday Challenge that will go off at one pm Eastern Time on Sunday as well. And by the way, I mentioned four pm, that's four pm Central, so it's five pm Eastern. Got my time zones mixed up? Sorry about that. You don't want to get your time zones mixed up for the world famous FFPC Playoff Challenge because in that if you plunk down two hundred bucks, you're gonna be eligible for five hundred thousand dollars. If you fork over thirty five bucks in an entry fee, you're gonna be eligible for one hundred thousand dollars. There is no draft, there's no salary cap, there's no convoluted rules. You're just picking twelve players in this competition, one player per NFL team. So, like I said before, if you want bon Nicks, you can't have Courtland Sutton. If you want Drake May, you cannot have Trevin Henderson. Register now my FFPC dot com, my FFPC dot com. You can't build the teams quite a bit quite yet, but what you want to do is get those teams set aside so you have the opportunity to build those teams once we know all the playoff teams in the competition. It's one last chance at a big score at a half million bucks here at the FFPC this year. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share it with your friends, share it with your enemies. Get notified each and every time we go live, which will be this show will go live ten pm next Friday. Give you more on that and then this channel will go live next this coming Monday at seven pm Eastern. I'll give you more on that before we sign off tonight. Now I've been talking a long time. You're obviously wondering bal Key, Where's Ferrell. I'm gonna bring him in right now. He runs the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at kfffc dot com. If you want to play in that. He is launching the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship Super Sunday Drafts, Super Bowl Weekend, or the Pro Football Championship Weekend. I should say at Caesar Southern Indiana. I'm gonna be there drafting nine teams live. You can be to check it out at kfffc dot com. Please welcome in the architect, the genius, the man, the myth, the legend behind the KFFF Mister Farrell Elliott. Good evening commissioner.
Speaker 2: Buddy, How are you? What a fabulous introduction? This is really great. You know, reading in the message boards, you see the guys that are coming in commenting early. Adam Hahn had a Heidi game moment last night. He gave up on the game and he's he's saying never again. And Adam you wouldn't even four scorers in the fourth quarter. You can't do it. You gotta stick with the game to the very won that fantastic Last Night book.
Speaker 1: So much fun watching it. I had Pukinakua going in a few leagues, so that was fun. I thought the performance by Kenneth Walker got me going as well. I think there's a lot of people that had, you know, like Adam Hahn gave up on the game, had given up on Kenneth Walker. This man they had a song could talk about and and both Walker and Charbonay getting the end zone last night. In fact, I think all the running backs Ferrell in this game got in the end zone except for one Kyra and Williams. So it was very interesting. Why it was a classic game. I think Amazon Prime Video had to be super psyched to get the de facto NFC West Championship game on Thursday night. They got a great game too. It was fantastic For anybody says Thursday night football does not do it for him, I questioned whether they like football.
Speaker 2: We got one this week. And you know who is the beautiful blonde girl that hosts with four guys on the Amazon Thompson Oh my goodness, and and she she announces that you know, all the Seattle fans that left in the third quarter, they have cameras. I know who you are. You know there's a yeah, it's a big I tell you what. Fantasy players couldn't leave that game, just couldn't leave that game. And I know Adawan is a great Fantasy player, but you know, you you you just couldn't leave that game. It was fascinating. And that stack of Stafford and Pukin Nakua along along with the JSN from Seattle, all of that barner, the tight end has propelled some of the teams up to the top of the k of FSC and I'm sure the FFBC as well.
Speaker 1: Smith and Jigba had a bagel at halftime. He ends up with catches for ninety six yards and a touchdown. And Farrell, this is two consecutive Thursdays now where we've seen Championship Leaderboard defining performances. We saw it from Kyle Pitts in week fifteen and now in Week sixteen pokin Akua twelve catches, two hundred and twenty five yards and two touchdowns. And I'll say this as well, it's not on the rundown's just bring it up right now. Sean McVay already said today that he does not expect wow Ante Adams to play next week against Atlanta, which would mean it is wheels up for pukuin Akua could be the truest form of a league winner this year in the FFPC and in the KFFFC more than next week.
Speaker 2: Nikky Banks sent us a heart and she asked for advice last week. We must have done something right. I can't remember her question, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't remember either. I know she asked me. I think she was hanging out in the FFPC inside her access chat last night as well with me and Nico Rossly.
Speaker 2: You mean she's been too timing me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she might have been. She might have been three timing you because I think she she may or may not have been in the road of his high stakes load on this past week with Brent and Mark Messina and myself as well.
Speaker 2: So I don't know know Nikki was getting around like that.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, she she craves fantasy knowledge and God bless her. She's come to the right place. Uh, not for you and me, obviously, but for our great guests that we have on the show, like Chris Terrell coming up tonight. Well about football, Yeah, let's get into it. Let's go to Carolina. David Newton, who covers the Panthers for ESPN dot Com, says, Tedoroa McMillan is going to play Week sixteen against the Buccaneers. He did not practice on Wednesday. He got in a full practice yesterday and today he is off the injury report. And this is a massive game in the NFC South against the Tampa Bay Buck And here his first time the Bucks and the Panthers have squared off this season. He has failed. Tetero McMillan, that has failed to top forty three receiving yards for not one, not two, but three straight weeks. The Panthers, I think you can you can make the case that the way they beat Tampa is not on the ground trying to run Ricodoudel to be Hubbard at Vidavea and all those guys in the front seven. With Tampa, it's through the air. Farrell, When you consider going for a million bucks in the Big Gorilla or the main event this week, how nervous would you be about deploying Tetero McMillan in what should be a good matchup, but a guy who's really not been performing up to snuff as far as being a receiver on a million dollar winning team over the past three weeks. One of these weird you know, balancing the matchup versus the previous performance and the talent. You know, that's that's the third part of this scenario as well.
Speaker 2: Our belove, Drew Vusselli called me out on this. He says, you know, so you guys don't con consider who's on the roster, and so we can't dig through the whole show to consider who's on the roster. But Teed McMillan, if you have a player that you think over this season has shown skill sets that's better than the thirty seventh overall in catches, because that's what he is. So that was that making in here a number two receiver thirty seven, thirty seventh in catches.
Speaker 1: No receiver would make him a high end number four, no bulky you added up.
Speaker 2: If he's thirty seven, thirty seventh in catches, how many teams you got? You got thirty two teams. What are you talking about? You're talking about thirty seven catches. I'm talking about you being the number two receivers. Okay, I'm a receiver for Carolina.
Speaker 1: I'm talking okay, but I'm I'm phrasing in fantasy circumstances.
Speaker 2: Well, that's more important. I agree.
Speaker 1: So we're both right because they're talking about two different things. Please go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, all I'm going to say is you eyeballed this receiver. You The quick answer to this is I don't want to give up on this receiver. You eyeballwed this receiver very early on in the spring last year. You said he was your guy. He's thirty seventh in total catches, but he's more like fifteenth than yardage in the league, and he's fifteenth in scores. This player is gonna get nothing but better, and they are probably when you look at the coach, who's Carolina got this week?
Speaker 1: Tampa? Okay, when you look at what.
Speaker 2: Happened to Tampa against Atlanta last time, you have to you have to basically think that they've seen that film and they're going to draw up some plays to make things work for this player. They want this player to get back on track. This is a player that's gotta beat them. I'm gonna I'm gonna bet on a big bounce back game for Ted McMillan this week.
Speaker 1: I have a list of receivers here, well, not a list, but guys that you may be considering over McMillan this week. I think Juwan Jennings I would definitely play over McMillan. Sutton is kind of borderline. I think I would lean towards McMillan over Suton. Michael Wilson, for sure, I'm playing him over Tetero and McMillan, and then after that Farrell. I mean it's like the studs, you know. So I'm very bullish on McMillan this week. I think he gets together against Tampa as well. Uh so we'll see what happens there. Michael Carter. According to John Head, coach, Carter is going to start against the Falcons this week at running back. Theo mackiew reported this who covers the Arizona Cardinals. Bam Knight is on injured reserve along with one Trey Benson and James Connor. Dan Williamson was saying this on the Fantasy Empire podcast that borrowed it in the show Open. The Arizona Cardinals running back is now the new spinal tap drummer. You don't know when you are going to get hurt, but at some point it will happen. And yeah, Dan Williamson said he's riding Michael Carter until he gets hurt. This is a tea he's going up against this week in Atlanta. The Falcons are twenty fifth and rushing yards allowed, twenty fourth in yards per carry allowed. Last week, with the return of Ami de Marcado, Michael Carter still had fifty three offensive snaps. Dey Marcado was only in on seven. And I think that there's not a ton of people that will be playing Michael Carter this week to keep a lead or to you know, expecting a big performance or expecting, you know, a high score in the Big Gorilla or the main event, to try to climb up the leaderboards. But I will say this, you could do worse. And as far as Michael Carter goes this week, if you are hurting at the running back position, I think you could do worse than him. Don't know if he would crack my top twenty running backs this week, but he's definitely in the flex scenario, not only for the FFPC Farrell, but for the KFFFC as well, how do you see this, sir.
Speaker 2: Well, I have you know, dis closure on this one. The Carter brothers are great pals of behind his brothers Dwayne and Josh and Mike, and they have a wonderful business out of Navari Beach, Florida. And you know, I absolutely love these guys, and so I've been excited ever since Michael got in the league. You know, he's he's not injured for this game, but injuries have held him back in his career. And now if you go back to twenty twenty one, you've got one hundred yard rusher here. You've got a guy that in his first two years in the league accumulated over a thousand yards. This is a very good player given an opportunity. I think you get in business with Michael Carter, not because I like him as a guy, but as I because I understand what he's got to do with this team, and he's been waiting for this chance a long time. I would say that any running back that you feel that you have on your roster that's a little beat up, a little banged up, the game script might not go his way. They might not. You know, whatever it is you can put Michael Carter in front of this player.
Speaker 1: I would not encourage you to try to shoehorn him in your lineups. Oh I will, I will, I know Farrell will. But I wish you in there. Push him in there like a pair of boots bulky that you bought and kind of shrunk. Your socks are too big. Push you in, Push you all right. Farrell is more bullish. And I don't hate Carter this week, but Farrell clearly likes him a little bit. Be bullish, you know what I am bullish on as the Jacksonville offense, Yes, and what they did this past week. The Jaguars have signed their prize trade possession at the trade deadline, Jacoby Myers, to a three year, sixty million dollar extension. This makes him a Jaguar through the twenty twenty eight season. It reportedly contains forty million dollars guaranteed. Now, just to you know, this is a small sample size, obviously, but since Week ten, when Jacoby Myers joined the Jaguars, he has led the team in targets, receptions, and yards. He scored the second most receiving touchdowns and out of the third seven targets he's received from Trevor Lawrence there, he's caught twenty seven of them, good enough for well over three in our fifty yards and three touchdowns. He can He has played in the slot, he has played on the perimeter, and Liam Cohen seems to know how to use this guy. Farrell and super exciting for anybody who has Jacoby Myers down the stretch. Let's wide scope a little bit. You think about the Jaguars offense next year. Trevor Lawrence is going to be back, Travis Hunter is going to be off of injured reserve, He'll be on this team next year, and obviously the Brian Thomas, who is starting to come on a little bit but obviously had this really dominant twenty twenty four season. Now you have all three of those guys, plus Travis Etn who had a really resurgent twenty twenty five, and Brenton Strange as well. The Jaguars pass catchers and skill position players are absolutely loaded in twenty twenty five. The Meyers extension. Does this affect the way that you think about not only Myers, but like guys like Thomas A, Hunter, Strange, Etn going forward here? When you saw this, I guess what was your initial Fantasy football reaction to the contract.
Speaker 2: Fantasy Football was that that by the organization trying to identify a veteran player who could come in and change their culture, that you now could elevate all these players for twenty twenty six. Too late for me here because I did not get engaged at the at the draft capitol with any of the Jaguar players. And this will get me, this will get me involved. And you know, Don Gazzetti, our great val. Don Gazzetti's probably hated to see this player leave the Raiders, but he bet on himself and said, you know, I can do something better for himself. He's going to be a continual beneficiary to the quarterback and to all the other players around him. When he was with the Raiders. It didn't take very long to see you know, you talk to him any of the other receivers and they'll tell you, well, Meyers says this, you know, and if you that's good investment in time. So to wrap it up, Fantasy plus for all of the Jags next year, including the quarterback.
Speaker 1: A rising tide raises all ships, and that is what we have here in Jacksonville. Who's the rising tide? Is the Trevor Lawrence. It's probably Liam Cohen quite frankly, and he does.
Speaker 2: He doesn't score in fantasy.
Speaker 1: Though, but he puts his players in positions to score and fantasy.
Speaker 2: See how you saved that there.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the AFC playoffs, just the NFL playoffs in general this year is going to be so much fun. But you look at the AFC playoffs. No Kansas City obviously this year. Jacksonville is probably going to be making it. In Faro. We could have, dare I say, an AFC championship game preview in Mile High this weekend between Denver and Jacksonville. That's gonna be a fun one to see. The Jaguars been roll in the last month, but this will be the tough defense they've faced robably since October, so it's gonna be a good one in Mile High. I want to go to the YouTube chat right now. Jimmy Williams our good buddy. We're just talking about Michael Carter. Should he be playing Michael Carter this week against Atlanta or David Montgomery against Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one, but and it's easy to say Montgomery depends on what you need Jimmy. If you're if you're already in the hunt and you need a solid score you can count on, you know, Montgomery's likely to give you that. If you need points, if you need somebody to step up and score some big points for you, go Carter. Because I don't think Montgomery gets twenty five or thirty, but Carter could.
Speaker 1: I'm playing Carter here, and quite frankly, Farrell, I even if I needed a high floor, I think I'd still be playing Carter with the volume he's been getting. I've been worried about David Montgomery and what's been going on with that Lion's offense, specifically with him. You're looking at a guy in Montgomery who has failed to top He has not gotten more than sixty sixty rushing yards since Week ten, and that's it, and before that it was week five. And this is a guy who's not involved in the passing game, right. He has not had more than four catches all season, and those four catches came in week one. I think I trust the volume with Carter Moore. So I'm gonna say I understand what you're saying here, but I'm gonna say, whether you need a high floor or high ceiling. I still think it's Michael Carter this week over Montgomery.
Speaker 2: We are in agreement.
Speaker 1: There. There you go, Jimmy, Brent Studebaker On Facebook, Farrell baal Key tell me I'm not dead going against Puka in a head to head elimination, and he also says Ferrell go win four point zero, So good luck for you in that league as well. I don't think you're dead going head to head against Pooka Nakua. You know, when it's one v one, anything's possible. I'd have to see the rest of your lineup. But while Nikoula was awesome on Thursday night, Farrell, anything can happen and usually does in the NFL. So you are definitely live here, Brent, would you agree?
Speaker 2: Farrel? Yes? But Brent, when you watch that, you want to die. You want to just feel that you're dead. That's a hard thing to watch. But you know, can they throw it to anyone else besides it is? I understand and thank you for those thoughts. You know, I was I had the distinction of being an honorary twenty six er and I was able to join the twenty six or four point zero league, and I got to win two head to heads and call myself the champion. I would be gracious and humble to accept that title if I can get there, if.
Speaker 5: You can get there with a lineup of non performers, right, yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: We have to get to our guest tonight, Ladies and gentlemen. Who is not facing the upward climb that Farrell and I are facing in our leagues, or maybe he is because he's going against so many teams in the ff PC Main Event. However, heading into week sixteen, this dude found himself in fourth place overall, with just three teams separating him from a one million dollar grand prize. He's joining us here tonight, a veteran of the FFPC Big Gorilla and the Main Event. Please welcome into the program, mister Chris Terrell. Chris, good evening, sir, and early happy holidays. Greeting to you.
Speaker 2: How in the heck are you doing on this beautiful Friday night?
Speaker 6: Doing great? Guys, Appreciate you having me on happy Friday Night's been going good?
Speaker 1: How was uh? I mean, We're gonna get to the Kyle Pitts question here in a little bit, but you know, just take take us through what that Week fifteen was like for you, putting up a massive score and really vaulting yourself into the elite of the elite of the FFPC Main Event Championship leaderboard, which you still find yourself that Week fifteen had to be something, Chris.
Speaker 6: It was something. You know, that team went eleven to one this season and it was a good team, but it was you know, sitting around one hundredth plays and the points and I felt like it was a little bit better. And then all the pieces came together. Kyle Pitts. We just got a little bit of a break with London being out, I think, and so that that really helped. But just everybody came through two or fifty three points. That was a that was a big move.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, and you've got to be a huge Cousins fans, now, yeah, you just gotta be. I thought that. I thought that the pit the great Pitts game was a response to the way Cousins was spinning it. In the touch that he was putting on the ball. I've seen Pitts that wide open before and not get the ball. That's and it was great to watch. So congratulations on that. Now this week you have London returning to an offense that I think is the capability and the quarterback to service more than two top receivers, and you've got the hot hand with London returning. What's your expectations on Pitts this week?
Speaker 6: History shows that that Pitts's targets dropped drastically with London in the game. I'm hoping that London is not quite at full strength and he's more of a decoy this week. I really don't know why they would do that though, just considering where they are in terms of no playoff chances. So London must be back, and it is definitely gonna hurt the performance on Pits. I just I don't see anywhey around it.
Speaker 2: Do you think you think you can get your fifteen or twenty points out of Pits or are you thinking closer to just low double digits?
Speaker 6: Yeah, ten to fifteen.
Speaker 1: Is sort of that hurts.
Speaker 2: It hurts so bad it does.
Speaker 1: You already got the fifty one last week, Farrell, I mean you already got the fifty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he wants to keep moving.
Speaker 1: What place are you in, sir, I'm in fourth?
Speaker 2: You hear that bulky fourth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you won't.
Speaker 6: Keep moving although I need a time machine. I need to go back to yesterday because my my all star kicker put up two points yesterday and that that's the hurt to the start of this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But.
Speaker 1: Getting back to the Pits thing is there? I mean, you kind of already handled this, but but I want to ask you, Chris, is there a situation where not that London would be a decoy, but that they would bring him back and that he would be active, but he wouldn't play his full compliment of snaps? Is I guess? I know that's a possibility, but how strong of a possibility is that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is the strong possibility.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 6: I think it's you know, they may want to get him back in the game, game motion, going through his routes, doing things that he would want to do to finish out the season, but they don't want to put him in any danger of hurting himself long term. So so I'm hopeful that that's going to be the situation and I can grab twenty to twenty five points out of Pits this week. That would be fantastic the.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, go ahead, Cheryl, I said, yes, it would, and I'm hoping for you man, I'm I'm rooting for you.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I will say this. Tom Smith chiming in on the on the YouTube chat right now, Kyle Pitts is banged up with the knee injury, and while he was dealing with a knee injury, he has not listed on the final injury report. He was limited in today's practice as well. I don't know, I mean like stuff like this, Chris, I see this this kind of stuff late in the season. I kind of think that this is just like injury management stuff where they want to keep these guys healthy enough to play on Sunday. Obviously they're not, they're not playing anything. But Kyle Pitts is playing for a contract next year too, so we got to keep that in mind as being forward. Let's see what else do we have here. Brent Studebaker chiming in on Facebook. I think Atlanta is going to let London play and try to win to ensure the Rams get a worse draft pick since they traded away. There's certainly that that possibility as well. I want to ask you just in general, and you can open this up, Chris, to all your teams, but I think specifically what everybody wants to know about. Is this team that's in fourth place in the main event, the toughest lineup decision you're facing this week, maybe something you've gone back and forth on. I personally like to wait as late and as possible in the week to make my lineup decision, so I'm not thinking long and thinking wrong. Is I always like to tell Ferrell by analysis, I want to make that decision at the very end of the week. A lot of people are not like that, though they like to analyze it throughout the week. Have you been hemming and hawing about any of your lineup decisions so far in any of your leagues in going into Week sixteen?
Speaker 6: Serve well, specifically in this one. At the beginning of the week, I try not to get in my head too much about it, and I decided I'm just going to try to dance with the players that got me here. But I do have an issue because we got Swift not really knowing where we're going to stand in tomorrow's game, and looking at my bench, I don't love the matchups for a lot of the guys I have on my bench, and so there's a strong possibility that if Swift goes out in my in one of my flex spots, I'm going to have to put THEO Johnson, which you know my thought is his ftat line is not going to be great. He's probably gonna get four for forty, hopefully a touchdown. But I almost almost value that a little bit higher than I than I do with the matchups that I have with Jerry Judy and Deebo Samuel other guys on my bench.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Stephen G is not here Balky in the chat room tonight. If he were, he just might not, Oh, I see what you're saying, Well, he would. He would be telling he would be telling Chris not to worry about the THEO Johnson. And by the way, point of order, I I accuse Stephen G of playing favorites and saying he only listened to other podcasts, and he corrected me. He told me he didn't listen to our podcast, Balky. He told me he watched watched, you know, once again guests and guest on this show regularly proving they're sharper than me. Go ahead, Chris, you'll continue that tand go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, Chris, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I have one other like what I would call major dilemma on my other team that is quickly approaching the top one hundred, and that dilemma is on the receiver side. I've got got to play two of these three. One is Wattle, one is DJ Moore, and one is Metcalf. So that is a two of two of the best of those three, and just Wattle is going to scare the crap out of me this week with his quarterback situation. So I'm starting to lean towards Metcalf and DJ Moore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's I think that's the way i'd go. I'll tell you what. Let's let's get to the Quinn yours question right now since since we're talking about it, because I think that's where where where I think that the crux of this argum between these three receivers falls. Metcalf is in Detroit and Metcalf and I've heard God John Hansen on the Fantasy Points podcast two of the greatest names I've heard for DK Metcalf this year so far, Decoy Metcalf is one. And then I've also heard, Okay metcalf is another one for Metcalf this year. But he I mean, he's flashed and he gets a game this week in Detroit should be a negative game script for Pittsburgh. Fifty two and a half is the total and the Steelers are seven point dogs. This is like what we live for here. Really really difficult for me to say, Yeah, you need to sit in Metcalf in that situ. You got to get Metcalf in the lineup right, That's what I'm saying. I'm going with Metcalf. So Who's who? And DJ Moore at home? Now, let's talk about DJ Moore here. Okay, more is playing tomorrow at home against the Micah parsonless Packers. I think Micah Parsons has covered for a substandard green Bay cornerback room that I think could be exposed by Caleb Williams on Saturday unless Jeff Hafley, the defensive coordinator for Green Bay, starts pulling rabbits out of a hat, which I think the guy's brilliant, so there's a very real possibility he does. But unless he pulls rabbits out of his hat, as far as exotic stunts and blitzes, I think that Caleb Williams is gonna have a pretty good game. And if Williams has a good game, I think DJ Moore is a significant part of that. You look at that gate, excuse me, forty six and a half points is the total on that game, which is not a small total between two of the Black and Blue Norris Division cohorts here. So I like DJ Moore quite a bit in this game as well, which leads me to Jalen Waddle for the Dolphins, who is catching passes from one Quinn Yours, a seventh round pick this past year, in his first start all season. He wasn't even the backup last week, guys, he was the third string. He has gone from third string to first string, the outhouse to the penthouse this week, and now he's gonna be throwing passes to Devon ah Chan, to Darren Waller and to one Jayalen Waddle. Wattle has struggled, I would say, over the last month, even with Tongue bailoa. And now you look at the situation that you have, Chris, where you can play more and you can play Metcalf, and it's just at the expense of sitting Jalen Waddle. I know where I stand on this. I'd be able to get Waddle into my starting lineup. Chris, Before you weigh in on this, Farrell. Let me know if my reasoning is flawed here.
Speaker 2: I think it's most brilliant segue you've had the whole season book. And I will tell you this, don't fear playing Waddle, but against these two players. He's not even in the conversation. But if you're if you're sitting with Wattle in like Khalil Shakir, you might as well go ahead with Waddle. If you're gonna if you're gonna have a rookie quarterback, he's gonna target one guy. He's gonna lock in on him, especially when there's not a dominant tight end. And Waller has looked great lately, but that was with Tua, and I don't call him a dominant tight end in this passing attack. So I'm not scared of Waddle. But the other two players, especially in the pristine way that you described their upcoming week's activity, it's it's an easy choice if I.
Speaker 1: If I was to present the counter argument here, Jimmy Williams does a pretty good job of it. Miami has a plus matchup with a kid at quarterback with nothing to lose but plenty to win. Jalen Wattle, Devon ah Chan and Darren Waller have a right to be relevant. Start Jayalen waddle And I will say this, the Dolphins are hosting the Cincinnati Bengals. At least I have said on this podcast all season long, start your players against the Bengals. I don't think that's breaking news or hot take or going out on a limb. So there is something to be said for that. Forty seven and a half is the total in that game, and the Dolphins are four and a half point underdogs, So there is that to be said about Jalen Waddell. But I'm just telling you where I stand on it, and I'm still going more in Metcalf here. Apologies to you, Jimmy Williams.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot to be said, Jimmy Williams. There's a lot to be said. This is this is why you're in four place. These are the kind of decisions you have to make. It's true, I want to spin gold or silver, well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the the other thing I want to get to and I think we talked about this with Joel Durrance last week, Pharaoh about the Dalton Schultz playes. We did gets the Raiders at home this week and you know, you look at this game, I think that there's on the surface, this looks like, you know, it's like you go to a steakhouse or whatever and they serve you the steak and that porterhouse looks looks so good and you're ready to rip into it. It's gonna be delicious, and then you kind of look at it a little bit closer and you cut into it and you're like, God, this this isn't the greatest piece of meat I've ever had. It's a little tough, it's a little chewy, and I think that's what Dalton Schultz is this week. This Raiders matchup looks awesome. Oh my god, Houston gets the Raiders at home. Sign me up. I'm gonna start Nico Collins. I'm gonna start you know, Woody Mark or Jawar Jordan if he's not available. C J. Stroud's gonna be my starting line. Obviously, I'm gonna place Dalton Schultz in tight end premium leagues. But the total on this game is thirty seven and a half and the Texans are fourteen and a half point favorites. Is there something to be said here, Chris about Dalton Schultz maybe having like a two for twenty showing with the Texans still winning by three touchdowns, you know, with a score of like, you know, twenty eight to seven or something like that in this game. I don't know. I think if we look, if we dive a little bit deeper into this, there's some warts here and this does not seem to be or maybe it is, I don't know, this golden shiny play here for Schultz this week? How do you weigh in on Schultz against the Raiders.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's an interesting conundrum because Las Vegas is season long, they're like six against six best against tight ends, but really the last five weeks they've kind of come to the middle of the pack and they're more like twenty against tight ends. The last five weeks or so, Schultz has just not had a week with less than four targets a lot of weeks eight nine targets, and so it feels like you can't take the chance of not starting him. You have to do it.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: You're not going to get a massive week like he just had, but I think that you're going to get a solid week of what you would expect out of them.
Speaker 2: What Chris is saying as a guest to this program, Bulky, is when you think long, you think wrong. And when you in reference to this program, when.
Speaker 1: You talk long, you talk wrong.
Speaker 2: And you're dealing with a damn guy here that did nine targets last week. You're dealing with a football team that's trying to get on a roll and keep on a roll to be a playoff football team. Did they have that chance, Bulky? Do they have a record to get in there? Yes? Yeah, yeah, I think they're doing okay, they're doing better than some. So what I'm saying is, well, you're in a situation. This guy had nine targets last week, eight catches. We said last week, maybe against these teams coming up, that he would approach eighty catches. And what Chris wouldn't tell you, but what I will is he found the end zone last week and he might just get on a roll with the end zone. And I don't understand. You know, they thirty seven in the game. They got thirty four for Houston and three for the Raiders. You know, so there you go. But my concern is this, and don't live in fear ballgame. Do not be concerned?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so so Schultz, I think it is in FFPC. You really got to find a way to get him in your line. But I look at week fourteen, three for twenty two. I look at week twelve, one for eight. I look at week eight two for twenty four. Those are the things that you're kind of balancing out with, right because he's had I mean so two for twenty four and week eight. But think look at some of these games he's had since then, six for seventy seven, seven for fifty three in a touchdown, six for fifty one, seven for fifty five. Farrell just alluded to it, eight for seventy six and a touchdown last week. So I think if you're playing the odds, then yeah, this should be a this should be Dalton Schultz week. But as I as I always tell my wife, I am ready to be hurt again. So almost see what happens with Dalton Schultz this week. Farrell, I'm gonna I'm gonna ad Chris about Khalil Shakir.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Cleveland is the opponent for the Buffalo Bills this week, and you are looking at a guy in Khalil Shakir that is I mean, I think we said this before. I mean, Farrell, you can correct me if I'm wrong. I think we said this before the start of the season. This guy was never going to be the game breaking Spike Week guy that was ever going to give you eight for one hundred and seventy and three touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Right, it's just talking about shak Shakira. Yeah. I liked him better. I liked him a lot better than you did. And I thought his stats would be I thought he would be more dependent totally.
Speaker 1: And that's that's and that's what how I would describing here. Five for sixty five, eight for one hundred and ten, seven for fifty fifty eight, seven for forty three, six for eighty eight, six for forty five, five for sixty nine, six for sixty four. That's been mostly what he's been doing this season now. Prior to this New England game this past week, he did have a two for sixteen and a one for five performance against the Bengals and Steelers, respectively. Two sixteen against the Bengals. For God's sake, Cleveland has shown that they are not maybe the dominant defense that we thought they were in the first two thirds of the season here, Chris, and so maybe they can be gotten here in Week sixteen, The problem is, at least in my opinion, Shakiro does not separate himself from a lot of these other pass catchers in Buffalo Dalton K and K got in a full practice today. I don't believe he's on the injury report, so he's gonna go. You still got to deal with Dawson Knox, Kean Coleman is still there for whatever that's worth it. You know, there are other players on this offense that Josh Allen just seems to be spreading the ball around to. And I think like as far again, as far as a high floor play, Yeah, sure, Shakier makes sense. I don't know if that's necessarily what you want in week sixteen, the middle part of the championship round, and now you get the Browns defense. Chris, what kind of production are you guessing that we get from Shakir this weekend?
Speaker 6: A lot of acting, a whole lot. I don't think the ceiling is very tall at all. I think it kind of runs in somewhere in the numbers that you were saying where he could go five for fifty. But Cleveland in the last few weeks has actually been pretty good against the wide receiver position, and so I'm expecting a lot of Knox and Kinkaid to come into play check here. You know, it might be less than a five for fifty, it might be a you know, a three for twenty five. So that's I don't I don't like it at all. And I think it's a I think it's a good week for the tight ends there.
Speaker 2: Cleveland Browns play a very physical defense. He is I have been told that the problem that he has in games when he disappears is he has a difficult time getting a release in press coverage. And so with that in mind, uh, he's going to get some of that this week. And that's why you know, Adam Han's right, it is the It is the Allen Cook Show in Buffalo.
Speaker 1: We touched on did we touched on DJ Moore? Right, Chris, Yeah, I would like to.
Speaker 2: I'd like to talk a little bit different about DJA. There are some people that are there's a lot of people maybe that you know, we watched the Stack last night, go off there with the Rams. There's a lot of people that I think have some interest in these varied Chicago receivers. So there's a couple of them on the shelf. Right Burden and your your thoughts on that aspect alone, because we were comparing DJ Moore against other couple receivers and as well just DJ Moore number one target for the quarterback this weekend?
Speaker 1: Here are you is DJ Moore?
Speaker 2: In that respect, If you're involved with Chicago, you're you're involved with DJ Moore, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that's a It's interesting for me because if I go back to the beginning of the season and when I was researching and looking at last year, I made a mistake in a lot of my best ball plays and in a lot of the drafts in the FFPC because I went heavy on DJ Moore for over a donze and so I paid the price on that for sure. But this is his chance. So you know, last week, even though he was clearly going to be number one, it wasn't an outstanding week, But he was also playing a tougher defense than he is this week. This week, as we just kind of discussed, they're going to be a little bit more susceptible. So I see a little bit better production from DJ Moore, and I think it's I think it's his time. I think I'm finally going to get paid off or the mistakes I made early.
Speaker 2: Chris is doubling down in our message. Bulky. You throw that up there from Jimmy Williams who plays here in Kentucky, and I will tell you that his team name is Cubs and Bears. Yeah, but Jimmy has to say about it. It's something I think you can pay attention to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's Uh. He's telling us right now that DJ Moore should have a good game Loveland probably the big slot this week in twelve personnel. Good game for both uh, and we'll see what happens. Uh With with that, I'm I think he's right.
Speaker 2: I think more.
Speaker 1: I don't think more, you know, to borrow a a Matthew Berry phrase. I don't think he blows the roof off the doors, but I do. I think he's pretty good. And Loveland is a guy that I think is very intriguing for FFPC tight end premium formats. I like him quite a bit this week as well. Adam Han saying basically the same thing. Obvious top target is DJ Moore tomorrow, but don't sleep on Loveland.
Speaker 2: He knows that because he got some extra sleep last night in the four we were all watching.
Speaker 1: He's coming in with stuff, Tom Smith. Every time I played DJ Moore against points and More, he goes off for twenty five points. That is that is the DJ the Djay. That's why you got to quit draft in DJ Moore, you know you, I mean, don't even don't even give him the opportunity to break your heart. Right, It's it's like it's it's like, listen, if I never asked out the hot cheerleader, she can't turn me down, right, right? If you don't draft DJ Moore, he can't disappoint you, although you make it all the way for a million bucks and DJ Moore ends up winning it over you because of the performance he has. Okay, what do I want to get to here next? I wanted to get to emails? Oh, just real quick. You you touched on THEO Johnson earlier, Chris, and you seem to be kind of bearish on his what his deadline's going to look like against Minnesota? Doesn't sound like you want to play him. But if you do have to play him against the Vikings this week, what do you think he ends up with as far as stats goes this weekend.
Speaker 6: Feeling a sort of average four for forty kind of week you know, I'm not Minnesota's not scary against the tight end by any means, but they're not really giving up touchdowns to tight ends either, So I'm just kind of kind of middle of the road on him, and you know, he's sort of my emergency if I need him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what he did, actually, Chris was being honest with his bulky. After your adult and Shultz shut down, he immediately we can't see his hands if you noticed that, he immediately went in and changed the lineup, putting right putting THEO up for shoals.
Speaker 1: You know, I can verify right now, I'm looking at Chris's lineup.
Speaker 2: THEO Johnson remains on the bench, and we're still looking at Kyle Kyle Pitts and DeAndre Swift and Rico dowdle tight end in flex situation right now on that. So there, you know, I've got those same players. Why they hell them on thewhere nearl Force? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Run Pure? Did you have Kyle Pitts with them?
Speaker 2: Pharrell?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and I don't know, but I.
Speaker 6: Had Ellen and Cook to run me through the whole season.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I've heard guys.
Speaker 1: I will say, Farrel if you have the same players as Chris, and it's not working out for you, and you don't know why. It probably has something to do with the player whose name may or may not rhyme with Schmichael Littman. That that'd be my guess. That would be my guest. Too much Dalton too much Dalton Schultz could be a possibility as well. You know, we're getting some questions in the chat, Chris, I'll throw up the latest one. I meant to do this earlier, and maybe it was Tom who asked me about Jayden Reid earlier? But is Jayden Reid worth a flex spot tomorrow against the Bears? I have some thoughts on this, but Chris, I'll let you weigh in on this. How strong of a flex play in the FFPC is Jayden Reid at the Bears on Saturday?
Speaker 6: I think it's a little risky, but it's not horrible. What's the latest status on Watson?
Speaker 2: Is there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What Watson got in limited practices?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: I believe it was limited practice. He's officially listed as questionable. The beat reporters in Green Bay seem to believe that he is going to give it a go tomorrow, that he is going to play.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, I mean, if all things that we've been discussing about that that game in particular, and the fact that greens Green Bay's defense has slid, we're gonna see some points and I think they're gonna have to air it out to kind of keep up with Chicago in that regard. So it's not a bad play, really good, good ceiling potential.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you on this, Chris. And I'll say this and people who listen to a lot of podcasts other than this one, which why would you? But I get it, I do it. The Bears, I believe are the worst team. I gotta phrase this the right way. They are the worst team in the NFL in defending the slot as far as fantasy performance goes. In other words, if you have a slot player going up against the Bears, that is the best possible defensive matchup you could hope for. And read almost exclusively plays in the slot, so he will be flexed out in all my KFFFC leagues. I think he should be flexed out in the FFPC as well. To Chris's point, I'm not expecting, you know, ten for one hundred and thirty and two touchdowns, but I am expecting somewhere between eighty and ninety yards. I am expecting between six and eight catches tomorrow. So I do think Reid has a good game. Well, it sounds like a guy you play both. Yes, that's what I'm saying. I'd be playing him and then and then obviously if he gets in the end zone, that's even amplified that much more. Tom also saying Jacobs may not play. Yes, he did not practice all week, but this dude's a warrior. I believe the Packers know that they cannot afford to have him miss this game. And what's the easiest way to keep him fresh. Hey, let's not practice him all week. So I do believe he goes tomorrow, but I will not be surprised if it's Emmanual will and starting that game on Saturday. With the Packers having another Saturday game next week at home against the Ravens, I think he plays, but I do remain open to the possibility that he doesn't. All right, let's go to emails here, I think I want to do. Yes, let's do emails. This first one's from Steve in Canby, Oregon, good old Canby. He wants to know, Hey, Chris, what do you think Travis Kelcey does over the next three weeks with the Chiefs? That's nothing that is Steve and canby Oregon obviously Kelsey and by the way, Steve, we appreciate the email, Chris. This is interesting because for the first time since like I don't know, Abraham Lincoln was president, the Chiefs are not making the playoffs, which is insane. And it's week sixteen, it's not even like the final week of the season. How nervous would you be about deploying Travis Kelcey in tight end premium leagues, not only with the Chiefs not playing for anything, but with Patrick Mahomes on the shelf and Gardner Minshew throwing to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot of different ways to look at this, and the first one is if you listen to him what he's what he's saying, you know, then you've got to believe he's going to be playing hard. They're going to be playing hard. You know, he's saying all the right things that you know, the fans expect us to come out and perform regardless of where we stand on the season. That being said, there's got to be an emotional level withinside all of these players that they have not experienced in the last ten years. The letdown that's going to maybe affect just really how hard they do come out the next three weeks. And so I think it's it's a tough conundrum, but I think having Minshew actually helps because when you got somebody like Minshew in there, he's he's going to be looking to throw a little bit more underneath as opposed to downfield. I think, you know, just safety plays here and there, so you know, catching a ten fifteen yard ball. Kelsey he might do that before times the game.
Speaker 2: So I think the quarterback looks for Kelsey. I think those two have a close relationship. I think those two I think Kelsey wants the best successful as again in this role, and you got it.
Speaker 1: You guys got it right.
Speaker 2: There's some places maybe that it doesn't matter as much, but to a Kansas City chief fan, you got to show up, you got to play. You know, this is the family business in Kansas City. They talk about to talk about the Jones family owning the Dallas Cowboys. They don't talk as much about the Hunt family owning Kansas City Chiefs, but it's a bigger dynasty. And it's you know, that's the culture that they have there. I expect when to come out and play it. I wouldn't be scared to start Kelsey.
Speaker 1: You know, Kelsey to me. And Matt Schelf was talking about this on the Draft Sharks podcast earlier this week, and he said Kelsey doesn't strike him as the type of player that just mails it in like he's a problem. He's he's in popular culture, obviously, and Rotal World actually pointed this out. I don't know if I didn't realize this guy's but he would need, over his last three weeks two hundred and three receiving yards to become the oldest tight end in NFL history to record a thousand yard season.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure that's what he wants to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm sure that a very reason. You know, like you know, now right now is the time to be selfish, right, I mean, win a Super Bowl this year, go out there, get what you can. These could be the final three games of your career.
Speaker 2: It's number eighty three, the tight end on Kansas City's all right, I think we've all seen enough. No one, Hey, you know, Dom's got a question about Titian, said brother Terrell might be able to help. Yeah, somewhere our names rhyme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to.
Speaker 2: Do this right now.
Speaker 1: Dom Gazzetti, former guest of This show, guest co host of the show. God, why can I not find it here?
Speaker 2: Well, he's asking, he's asking about the Fannin.
Speaker 1: Oh, here it is. Yeah, I got it right here. So he wants to know Harold Fannin against the Bills this week or Jalen Wattle in his lineup, which we've talked a lot about Wattle. But I mean, like, let's say non tight end premium here, Let's say kf fs C.
Speaker 2: Why would anyone want to Oh, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kf f C is why. So, if you are facing this conundrum, would you rather play fan In or Waddle? I'll reveal how I feel about this. I'll let you go first on this, Chris.
Speaker 6: I think it just goes back to the conversation we had about Wattle. I mean, I think there's actually tight ends that are further down the list than fan In this week that I would rather play than. Yeah, what we talked about.
Speaker 2: Fanon is one of my favorite players as we moved towards the end of the season.
Speaker 1: In tight end premium leagues. Obviously slam dunk. You're playing fan In. We mentioned at least I went to you talk long, you talk wrong. Hopefully I'm not doing that here.
Speaker 2: That's another thing. At once it's trying to get a cheap laugh.
Speaker 1: Well you got one for me, and the laugh was because you're probably right on this. Yeah, I mean, I just as weird as it sounds. I trust Fannin more this week than Waddle, not necessarily because of the offense, but because Shader Sanders is throwing the fan in like it's a bodily function, right, Like Fannin is getting this massive volume. And yeah, it's not the greatest passing pie in the world, but when you're having you know, seventy percent of the pie, it's it's massive. So that's that's why I'd roll with fan and over Waddle this week. So there you go. On on that. One more email do I have here? I'm looking for it. I thought I had one. Oh yeah, here it is.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So this next email, and the last email of the night, comes from Frank in Austin, Texas, and he wants to know, guys, how do you handle the Chargers running backs? If Quinn Williams does not play for the Cowboys in week sixteen. Thank you so much. We appreci at the email Frank in Austin. Quinn Williams, The latest I saw on him is that he is being listed as questionable with a concussion. It is a full practice for Quinn and Williams today, which is good. But apparently he's still in the protocol. So that's one of the peppers in the gumbo we have to figure out here, Chris, will Quinn Williams play. And then number two, how much is Kamani and Vidal eating into Omari and Hampton's workload? Where these guys might be both be better off on benches this week until one guy steps forward, or do you take a chance with one of them? I don't know, Chris. I'm gonna let you handle this one here. With the Quinn Williams situation in Dallas and the time share that's going on in the Chargers backfield as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm unfazed by Quinn Williams situation when it comes to those running backs. I'm more concerned about what you were saying and the time share situation because they're playing the long game here for the playoffs. And they don't want, you know, to bring Hampton out and really get him hurt again. I think they're going to spell him a lot with a doll and I think you're going to see a healthy share of both of those guys just because they want to. They want to be ready for the playoffs. They want they want Amari and Hampton to be what he can be when it comes time to win in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love the way Hampton's running. You get yeah, Hampton, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Farrell, I'm frush out of emails. It's on you for the final question, buddy. You got to hit it and you got to hit it strong. And I think with your skill and style, it's going to be easy for you. But you know, you're going to have to tell our guys who they should play. It's written up.
Speaker 2: It's written up in the lingo that says a player that that fantasy owners count on, that will not show up for him this weekend. And then you got to come with a sleeper. You got to come with that guy that's going to really put up a twenty plus, maybe at thirty plus, maybe just break loose and flirt with forty. That kind of situation. Last week, you could have picked a ball for more defense. What a sleeper that would have been, you know that would how great that would have You can you know, you can pick a kicker if you think he's going to have more than myers if you want, you know, we'll let you get away with that. But give us a guy that's a sleeper, give us a guy that you're normally putting in that lineup, but you'd better watch out and not do it this week. And you can't use anybody we've talked about before because that would be redundant.
Speaker 6: Well, they they stole my thunder earlier on a sleeper when they started talking about Lovelin, And he's not necessary a sleeper because he's probably ranked around ten for tight ends this week. But you know, on a normal situation, normal week, you know, it's not somebody where you're going to say, this guy can get me twenty five this week. But I think this is the week that he can't get you the twenty five. But that would be my sleeper pick for the week. And then on your other question.
Speaker 2: On who you going to bench.
Speaker 6: So this is a tough one. It's just gotten really muddled in Tampa Bay when it comes to the receivers, and so this is a tough one to say.
Speaker 2: But I think it's going to say it. He's going to say it.
Speaker 6: Guka needs to get on the bench.
Speaker 2: Wow, I knew it. It's it's impressive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's it's just it's a it's a little bit. I mean, I'm so glad that you know, all their receivers are healthy again, They've got such a great receiver corps. But his target share is just drop and dropping, and and I think that that's you know, it's just not going to be his week and he's not going to finish the season strong.
Speaker 1: I I this is why I host the show and I don't offer advice because we have people with real skin in the game that are stronger men than me. Okay, I know, and Mecca Buka should probably be sat this week.
Speaker 2: I know that you can't do it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm too weak of a man, jello infused man that has no backbone. I can't do it, even though I think it's the right call. Chris, you can do it. Yeah, yeah, no, Okay, that I will do I would do that this week, but that might be my packers. Homer, Green and Gold glasses showing up, so I don't know. Former guest of the show, Paul ta Sera is hanging out watching us on you.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: He has to sit two of these guys. I threw it up on the screen. Obviously. This is FFPC tight End Premium bench. Two of these guys, Justin Jefferson, Tete Rohan, McMillan, T Higgins, Marvin Harrison, junr Harold Fannin, Colston Lovelin, and Juwan Johnson. Now this is a man who is still in contention because this is a very tough call this week. He's got one, two, three, four, five, six, seven guys. He's got to play five of them guys. I'll throw this out well, Chris, I'll throw this out to you first. Is there anybody at first glance you're like, okay, well that guy is an easy sit. Is there anybody that stands out to you there?
Speaker 6: Harrison is the easy sit. I believe, just coming back from the injury might not be a full strength. I mean, that's that's the one that reaches out to me. Now most people may want to say Jefferson. I'm actually pretty bullish on Jefferson this week. I think he's He's actually going to get the ball and score this week. It's going to happen.
Speaker 1: He has been so close. He had a touchdown last week that got called back, and I believe, and I could be wrong in this, I think he's had two touchdowns called back over the last four or five weeks, something like that, something crazy, but I know he got one called back this past week. Adam is pointing out here. T Higgins is questionable. I believe he is still in the concussion protocol right now, but he did he get a full practice in today. I don't even know if he did, but I think he got at least a limited practice and we'll find out more on that. So maybe, honestly, guys, here the easy sits are as. I'll throw it back up here. The easy sits might be Marvin Harrison Junior and T Higgins, especially if he doesn't play. It's it's well, okay, if Pharaoh, if we were to rank these tight ends, how would you rank them between Fannin, Lovelan and Juwan Johnson this week? A fan in against the Bills, Loveland against the Packers, and then Juwan Johnson, who's been like captain. Low ceiling, high floor, every single week, it's the Jets this week, how would you rank those three tight ends?
Speaker 2: Fannin Johnson loved him.
Speaker 1: Fan and Johnson? Is that the way you'd have him to Chris it is?
Speaker 6: Yeah, especially with them out, I think Johnston is going to get a good target share this week.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I okay. So to answer Paul's question, here we're sitting Harrison. Let's assume T. Higgins is active just for the purposes of this conversation, because if he's inactive, you sit Higgins. We're still sitting Harrison. Who's the other guy we sit this week? Then if if we're playing, if if Higgins is active and we're sitting Harrison, who's the other guy that we sit here out of the seven. Adam Han, by the way, is chiming in saying it's Higgins and Harrison even if Higgins is active.
Speaker 8: I don't know if we'll go that far, but let's gonna do that, Okay, I mean yeah, I'm gonna have to say love one is the other just you know, he was my sleeper pick, but my sleeper pick is is you know one you expect that is not going to perform but could well.
Speaker 2: When you go three tight ends. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, there's no way to get your sleeper in the game.
Speaker 1: Well, and when you have this talented of a lineup right, I mean, a sleeper is a sleeper, but you have all these other guys that should be putting up points, so it's a little bit different and wedging in a sleeper there. I'm going to check to you guys on this. Even though I do like Loveland this week, I understand Comet it should probably be active as well. We could see a lot of two tight end sets and there could be a lot of pain like those Parkinson owners felt last night every time Davis Allen and Terrence Ferguson caught a pass. We could see a lot of pain. With Cole Comet being the star over Loveland. You never know, And yes, and we know it's it's tight end premium Adam, But I think the consensus that we're coming to on this show is Harrison and Loveland are the sis. Okay, this has been a pleasure having you on tonight, Chris. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 6: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: It will be even more of a pleasure if we can get you back on in a couple of weeks or three weeks or whatever it is. If you do end up squeezing this out and getting that million dollar grand prize, it would certainly be quite the story, and you can tell it here live on the air. So until then, we hope the ball bounces your way. We wish you nothing but the best of your law, a best of luck in all of your leagues, not just this one that you're sitting fourth place overall heading into this week. Thank you so much for hopping aboard tonight. Enjoy your Friday night, Enjoy Week sixteen, and happy holidays to you and yours, my friend.
Speaker 6: Thank you, guys, I appreciate the same to you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, thank you so much. That's Chris Darol, ladies and gentlemen hanging out with us here tonight on the High.
Speaker 2: States Fantasy Football Away. Where is Chris from.
Speaker 1: He's on the East coast. He is North Carolina guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he was dressed in the Carolina blue. Not only was he dressed in it, but the covering of the dormer window above was Carolina there there. You know, he's not too far from Kentucky. He can come over here and play. That'd be great if I'll send you an if we can get Chris there on Super.
Speaker 1: Sunday, you know, yeah, that'd be tremendous if we could pull that off. Otherwise we'll see him in August.
Speaker 2: That'd be that'd be cool too.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see Adam Han saying the packers are going down here. You could be right on that. I'm not. Uh, we'll see what happens. I have low expectations in that way. I won't be disappointed.
Speaker 2: Pharaoh.
Speaker 1: What can you say to put Kelly's worries about her Tiny Tigers to rest? That's from our good buddy Dom Gazetti. I assume that's her fantasy football team. Did he share anything about this? I do not know the Tiny Tigers. Okay, all right, I do not know that. Tom reach out to us. We'll we'll figure that out.
Speaker 2: If there's any of them that are single, I would love to meet them, you know.
Speaker 1: Is that what it is? Programming question from Jimmy Williams Show Friday after Christmas? Yes, that is the plan. We will be live at n PM next Friday with hopefully and I haven't booked the guests for the show yet, but hopefully somebody who's in the running for a million bucks, either in the Big Gorilla or the main event. Pharrell, you know this as well as Idy. You've been posting this show with me a long time. People are always very skittish to come on these airwaves this time of year. Why because they don't want to jinx themselves. They figure, oh, they won't be winning the millions, so we'll see Chris Tarrell was not.
Speaker 2: He have Chris back. The rest of them are scared. We have Chris, but you know, the tiny Tigers and Cincinnati Bengals, Kelly, just like you, Joe has announced he is not having fun. But unlike you, he doesn't have a host like Dominic Gazetti, so you know it's Joe's indurable. You're not. So there you go?
Speaker 1: Are you? In regards to Burrow, we didn't touch on this and I'll show the starter sits tonight. I want to talk about Burrow with you. He's been kind of talking very phyllis about his career, not only in the NFL but with Cincinnati. You're a dynasty player, Farrell. I don't, I mean, do we Is there anything that glean from what he's been saying? And then when you when you compound it with his h poor performance against Baltimore last week. Anything to be concerned about in Cincinnati injury history. You know, you get tired of being hurt? Do you think that's what it is.
Speaker 2: I think that's a little bit of what it is. Result history the team m you know, he he's he's a local guy, and that sold the idea for a long time about the fact that he was there, ah and what it meant to him to be there. So I don't know, you know, a mid career crisis that he can get through and get over. He he's uh, I think he'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, good good to No, I'm not making any wide street sweet being changed. Like, honestly, the only guy in Cincinnati i'd be perhaps looking to move is not Chase Brown. It's actually t Higgins, and that's because of the concussion stuff. Like if if I could get ninety cents on the dollar for Higgins right now, I'd probably do that, maybe even eighty eighty five cents on the dollar. I'm a little bit nervous about what his career looks like as he enters the second half of it here. So and I'm not saying I'm definitely not looking I'm not looking to move him, but if somebody came to me at the right offer, I might do that. In dynasty. Here, KFFFC dot com is where to go Pharaoh. We say this every single week. KFFFC dot com is the home of the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship. It is the home of the Super Sunday Sweet Sixteens, of which there's a lot of red on the board. I just looked it up right now. Time is running short. Open spots are running short on some of these live events that you're gonna be having at Caesar, Southern Indiana coming up on Super Bowl Sunday weekend. I'm so excited that I'll be there for the first time this year. We also have an online one drafting February seventeenth. It is the Sweet sixteen Super Sunday Sweet sixteen Rocky Blyer Division, which I was in last year and I believe I'm in this year as well, So we'll see what happens there. But people can register for that that will be online KFFFC dot com kfffc dot com, and hopefully we'll see everybody at the Super Bowl when the Packers are playing the Broncos in Caesar Southern.
Speaker 2: Well, we've only got seven spots left, and so you know two or three guys are going to take that. We've got a big payback that we can balky the four spots left. And I haven't been marketing it very aggressively because we've got some guys that I think are coming to grab those spots. But right now it's open. It's a wonderful event. Don't be scared to draft that early because it's going to get you in the right position to draft your dynasty teams and get you excited about preparing for what's going to happen this fall. And you know, some of our are in the fall of twenty twenty six, and some of our guys that are doing that, they're having their best fantasy year amongst their teams that they drafted on Super Sunday. So it's a it's just a great way to enjoy the NFL's premier game while doing the hobby that we love. It's a ninety sixteen field. We've got seven live spots left. We'd love to have you, and you know, Bulky, wait until you can see the food we've got planned for you.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for that. I can't wait for that. That's gonna be a lot of fun. I will say this too, some of my best KFFFC teams, not only this past year, but in previous year. Some of the best ones I had were the ones I drafted earliest. So take that for what it's worth as well. KFFFC dot Com is ready to go for that, Farrell. I will not talk to you again until after the Christmas holiday.
Speaker 5: Oh, I won't call you tomorrow. You mean you won't talk to me on air? Oh, I want to talk to you on air exactly. Yes, So I will wish you publicly here. Oh, it's very merry Christmas, a happy holiday season, and I will see you again next Friday night as we prep for Championship Week in the FFPC and the kfff C. Thank you so much, Sir Seebo. That is Barrel Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, the KFFFC dot Com commissioner. So good to have him aboard. I want to thank him.
Speaker 1: I want to thank Chris Terrell, the FFPC, Rob Rice, and of course each and every one of you. As I said, we will be back December twenty sixth, next Friday, at ten pm Eastern Time. Guests to be determined, but that will get you set for week seventeen in the FFPC and the kfff C. If you're trying to get your team set for this weekend, go back and watch or listen to the Roadovis High Stakes Lowdown that I broadcast Tuesday night on the FFPC Youtubes. We had the week fifteen twenty first place main event team owners Brent and Mark Messina back on the show. Good stuff from them, a lot of good conversations on how to make the right lineup decision in your lineups for the championship round, and some of those lineup decisions put forward in a tangible example as well, so we offer up a lot of players to try to figure that out as well. A lot of fun. Check it out next week. We will go live again Tuesday night, ten pm Eastern Time. I'll be with ten time FFPC League Champion Duke Viveros Mankind seven seven seven on the FFPC boards. Duke will join us again on that show ten pm on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The Insider Access Show on Better Sports Network was live last night from seven until nine pm. Rodaballers Nico Rossler was my guest and if you didn't know this about Nico. That was the first podcast he did ever. And I'll be honest with you, I think if you if I didn't tell you that, you went back and watch it, Like God, that guy was really good, you wouldn't even known it. He was so fun, so good, so informative. We got a lot of six to seven references on the show last night. It was a lot of fun. You can go back and watch that on the FFPC and Better Sports Network Socials and it's also anywhere you get podcasts as well. We will be back with a special Monday episode at seven pm Eastern time. I think I have a guest co host locked in, but I'm only pencil I've only penciled him in. He's gonna let me know tomorrow morning if I can put Penn on that, so I won't reveal who the guest co hosts will be on Monday, but he has been on the show before. He's a lot of fun and you won't want to miss that Monday at seven pm Eastern Time for the FFPC in Center Access show the FFPC Weekly Challenges Live, No Draft, no salary cap, Pick ten or twelve players went up to twenty five hundred dollars in ten thirty one hundred team contests one player per NFL team now at my FFPC dot com. My ffpc dot com the world famous FFPC Playoff Challenge also live. No draft, no salary cap there as well. There's no convoluted rules with this. He's just picking twelve players for the duration of the postseason. Win five hundred thousand dollars war a one hundred thousand dollars dependent upon if you want to register at a two hundred or thirty five dollars entry fee one player per NFL team that's available at my ffpc dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with you friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be Monday night, seven o'clock PM on the f FPC Insider Access show right here on the FFPC Socials and the Better Sports Network. Thanks so much for watching, everybody. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fatasley Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Balkey and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll throw this up on the screen right now. Dom Gazzetti our good buddy here. Merry Christmas to y'all from Kelly and I. Merry Christmas. Back at you to you and Kelly, Dom and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanuka to everybody celebrating tis the season. Once again, very grateful for not only each and every one of you who are watching, streaming, listening to this to be patronizing this podcast, but patronizing the FFPC as well. We got a big twenty twenty six lined up for you. I think it's gonna be a lot of fun. Stay tuned for more announcements on that, including a semi I don't know, semi personal announcement for myself early in January. I don't know will announce it or not. It may not affect you guys and women ingesting this podcast or whatever, but it might affect the FFPC in a good way, hopefully, And that is coming up in January. But before January, we have to hammer out who's winning the million bucks in the Big Gorilla In the main event this year, five pm Eastern time is kickoff on Saturday. Get those lineups in early and make sure you are loaded for bear and trying to take down these seven figure grand prizes with the FFPC. Thanks so much for watching, everybody listening, streaming, downloading, Appreciate all of you for doing that. Good luck in week sixteen. Hopefully the ball bounces your way. Farrell and I will talk with you next Friday at ten pm Eastern time. Be good, everybody,