Speaker 1: In Weathersfield. That's where we are this morning. War of the Roses. Mia is on the line. Hey Mia, Hey, welcome to the show. I hope he can get you some answers. Tell us why you think your boyfriend Ryan is cheating?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think. Well, we were driving to Lake George, okay, beautiful, and he totally but got ruined because he kept getting this phone call from this girl named Steph okay, and I'm like, okay, and he just like kept declining the call. And then when I asked him about it, he was just like, it's probably a wrong number, okay. But I really know he's lying. I just know it.
Speaker 1: So you're in the car, you're driving to Lake George. The phone keeps blowing up. You can see it, says Steph on the phone on the cell phone. You can see the name yes, okay, and then he's just declining because he does want to answer it in front of you.
Speaker 3: That's sketchy. Well, if it's a wrong number, you would just see the digits. You wouldn't see a name pop up. He wouldn't have it saved in his phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that's what I'm saying. He's lying.
Speaker 1: Wow, So he said it was a wrong number. So that's sketchy enough for me to call you. Guys just want to jump right in today.
Speaker 3: I'm down at you. I don't think I need any more information. You're right, Jeff, it's obviously logged in his phone.
Speaker 4: What I mean?
Speaker 3: Has he been acting weird? Just s in all that other crap you guys look.
Speaker 2: For are asking me?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I mean, not that I noticed, But now I'm like on high alert. I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Interesting? All right, we're gonna listen. I'm gonna call him up. You're gonna be listening in me at any point. If you want to jump in and talk to your boyfriend Ryan, do it. We're gonna try to get you some answers.
Speaker 2: Are you ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Let's call him. Hold on, who's the floorist?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: Thank goodness? Yay, sorry, Jeff, No worries, Courtney.
Speaker 5: It's a big old smile, Jeff. Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi? Is this Ryan?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey Ryan?
Speaker 5: And this is Claire over at Flowers Express and Weathersfield. How's it going this morning?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 4: Good good this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why are you calling?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: This is Claire. I'm from Flowers Express in Weathersfield, just giving you a quick call this morning. Wanted to let you know that you are the winner of our online weekly contest. Congratulations.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so basically you just picked up a dozen free roses courtesy of us here at Flowers Express.
Speaker 3: It is totally free. I'll be upfront with you on free like. That's it. I don't need a credit card.
Speaker 5: I just need some information of where to send them, and we're good to roll.
Speaker 4: Okay, sure, thanks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 5: Okay, like I said, I do have a card, so let.
Speaker 3: Me just grab my pen.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you want to start with a message, that would be great.
Speaker 4: Uh sure, just I guess. I hope you enjoy these.
Speaker 5: Hope you enjoy okay, perfect, hope you enjoy these?
Speaker 3: Awesome?
Speaker 5: Do you want like heart and emoji like little Kissie, Pece, winky something?
Speaker 4: Sure you could hart?
Speaker 5: Okay, cool? I like that. I'm a good artist, so I make it really pretty for you. And then oh sorry, I forgot. Is there a name that I can address the card too?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, I'm sorry Mia?
Speaker 2: Mia? Is that?
Speaker 5: Am I a?
Speaker 4: Am I a?
Speaker 3: Okay? Perfect? Awesome?
Speaker 5: Is mea a girlfriend? Wife?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Mother?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh nice? That's great. How's things gone?
Speaker 5: Things going good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think these roses will help.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, hey, who doesn't love gorgeous long stem roses. I mean it's a very romantic gesture. You've got to be a great and I mean great boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I try so.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna jump I'm gonna jump in before it gets a little more awkward.
Speaker 2: Ryan.
Speaker 1: This is Courtney Savannah is the florist.
Speaker 3: Walmart. Jeffis here.
Speaker 1: You're on the radio. You're on Kiss ninety five seven. Your girlfriend Mia is also on align Mia. Do you want to tell him why he's on War of the Roses in the radio this morning?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do so. I am glad you sent me roses, but I think it's just because you're trying to cover up you know what I'm talking about. Steph? Who is Steph? Just can you please explain this on Like, I know you're lying.
Speaker 4: I'm not. I'm not lying. I'm just avoiding a fight like this. Steph is she's like calling me NonStop because she won't leave me alone. We hooked up years ago.
Speaker 2: Like you told me I was a wrong number.
Speaker 4: Well again, I was trying to avoid you getting upset. So I'm sorry. Like, I'll give you my phone. You can delete, block, check my check everything. I do not talk to her. I'm literally avoiding her like the plague.
Speaker 5: Wait, so you guys hooked up years ago, but you're not hooking up now.
Speaker 4: Of course not. Okay, So she's you're my girl, I love you. This is this is not I'm not doing anything in your bag. I promise you.
Speaker 2: You should have told me the truth right away, because now that's what messes me up. You know what I'm saying, like, and I'm like, I just don't lie if you want. You can't avoid fights. They happen, but like, you can't lie to me.
Speaker 3: I have a question.
Speaker 1: Savannah's raising your hand over Sorry go ahead, Sorry, sorry, sorry your hand.
Speaker 3: Maybe I missed something.
Speaker 5: But okay, So you hooked up years ago with Steph. You're not hooking up with her now. Why is she calling you?
Speaker 4: I don't know that. I'm not picked up the phone, but I do not want to talk to her. She's she's obviously hung up on me.
Speaker 3: I guess, so this is like.
Speaker 4: Talking to her.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling about this all? Miya?
Speaker 2: I'm mad, but I'm feeling better because I do believe him. I can tell when somebody's like lying, and I don't think he is, so like I've just annoyed that he lied that one time, but I feel better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he sounds like a good dude. Case closed. Just move on to the next time. We're good.
Speaker 1: I just think, Yeah, three hour drive to like Lake George while you're fighting, so you know that would be horrible if you had said something probably then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now I'm on the radio, so next time, just tell me the truth right away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, valid, Okay, fair, fair, great point Mia.
Speaker 1: All right, Well listen, you guys, If at any point you want counseling, we offer it for free. If you want to, you know, dive a little deeper into this, we can pay for counseling.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, keep us posted on everything.