Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I Am six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: They gave out awards. I don't know why we were talking about this. Best the iHeart Radio Podcast Awards, Yeah, iHeart Podcast. Sorry, awards we're handed out last night down at south By Southwest. You'd heard ads for it. Podcast of the Year goes to Last Culturistas with Matt Rodgers and Bowen Yang. Best wellness and fitness podcast, Huboran Lab. Best history podcast is called Your Wrong About the The Best ad read Award Interesting goes to Conan O'Brien for Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Best political podcast goes to Making Kelly. Best green podcast goes to Ted Klein.
Speaker 3: What would you call our podcast? Best? It wouldn't fit in any around podcast?
Speaker 2: Best Big Night for the Kelsey family. They won Jason and Travis one for best Sports podcast, and Best Emerging Podcast went to Kylie Kelsey.
Speaker 1: You know what Phil Schumann, filling in for John Coblt called our twelve o'clock hour on Friday.
Speaker 2: You were not a gigantic twelve o'clock hour.
Speaker 1: He called it miscellaneous, So maybe that's miscellaneous.
Speaker 3: What else is going on?
Speaker 2: Miscellaneous?
Speaker 4: Time four?
Speaker 2: What's happenings?
Speaker 3: Got your miscellaneous right here?
Speaker 2: First, back to back storms arrives here in southern California. The rain has been off and on throughout the day most of southern California, but it is going to increase by later Tomorrow night is when we're going to see a much more powerful storm. They said it's brewing in the Gulf of Alaska and should bring rain totals along the coast and valleys between one and two inches by Thursday night, maybe two to four inches in the mountains and the foothills. And and it's rain. It's good, but let's not go crazy. It's just rain.
Speaker 3: Let's not go crazy.
Speaker 1: You know who is a fan of the show who we are now friends with on social media, Casey Montoya from KTLA.
Speaker 5: Really yes, hell and okay easy just being nice and saying hello, Okay, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Is that a creepy way?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: How should I say it?
Speaker 3: Just don't be weird?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I told her that we'd love to have her on when we have weather issues, which we have, so maybe I'll reach out if you're not weird, and we'll get her on to talk about the storm.
Speaker 2: This is a strange story. Remains that were found late last year in the San Bernardino Mountains have now officially been identified as Carlos Baltasar, a Forest Service firefighter who went missing during the El Dorado Fire five years ago. Wow. A hunter discovered a human skull in October of last year in the Smarts Ranch Road area north of Cactus Flat in your Highway eighteen. According to the family, the Hotshots crew member went missing after a squad boss died while fighting the Eldorado Fire. He went to report to the barracks to prepare for funeral service and was not seen after he was talking to his co workers and later they said they found his vehicle crashed along Highway eighteen.
Speaker 3: Illegal dumping is on the rise, No Hello.
Speaker 1: Miscellaneous reports of illegal dumping apparently soared in the first two months of this year compared to last year. Tens of thousands of reports of trash and furniture and other debris that is just thrown out on the streets. It's up thirty six percent according to the data, as opposed to this time last year. It's the highest number going back to twenty eighteen. This could be you know, trash bags or construction debris, or couches, or hazardous waste or what have you. People are just dumping this stuff because they have no respect for the city.
Speaker 3: I would assume by the way it happens.
Speaker 2: Van Eyes wins the toilet Award because they have the most illegal dumping reports of eight hundred and forty five so far this year. Wow, eight forty five. This is one of those things that as a city council member, a county county Board of supervisors candidate something, This.
Speaker 3: Is one of those things I add on it.
Speaker 2: I want to be able to say, listen, even just driving over some of your common daily freeway overpasses, there's so much trash that has accumulated just in the little curb area. Is there not somebody that could go through You work them from ten o'clock in the at night until four o'clock in the morning, and just pick six hours of whatever stretch of road you're gonna do and just clean that one up.
Speaker 1: Politically, what a great cause it's changed you can see. Yeah, yeah, let's see, we've got wreckage of a three hundred foot ship that's been missing for one hundred and thirty two years. That's been found in Lake Superior the Western Reserve, a three hundred foot steel steamer, broke in two when it wrecked back in eighteen ninety two just about sixty miles northwest of Whitefish Point in Lake Superior. Every shipwreck has its own story, according to the Great Lake Shipwreck Historical Society director Bruce Lynn. Every shipwreck has its own story, he says, but some are just that much more tragic.
Speaker 2: Listen this now, I'm thinking of something else.
Speaker 1: At the time of this route, Captain Peter Minch, the ship's owner your dog's namesake, brought his family along on a cruise through Lake Huron with plans to go to Two Harbors, Minnesota. The ship was under the command of Captain Albert Meyer for this voyage. The weather was cooperative until they reached Whitefish Bay. Then the crew dropped anchor to wait out poor weather conditions. As they weighed anchor and steamed into Lake Superior, a gale brewed up.
Speaker 3: It broke up, and it sunk.
Speaker 1: The Minch family and the ship's crew boarded and launched two lifeboats, but almost immediately one of the lifeboats overturned.
Speaker 3: Dead dead people.
Speaker 1: The remaining lifeboat with the Minch family and surviving crew.
Speaker 2: Sorry, dead people. I didn't know who were dead.
Speaker 3: I didn't know who they were.
Speaker 5: I didn't there people.
Speaker 2: This is a no, not this song. This song the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, which at the time was the largest ship ever sailing the Lake Superior.
Speaker 1: That's what the family died toot dead people. The only survivor was the wheelsman Harry Stewart of Algonic Michigan.
Speaker 3: Sorry, boy, but.
Speaker 2: Do you remember this at all? Gordon Lightfootzgerald.
Speaker 3: Of course I knew you.
Speaker 1: Don't know the story about this, the Jim Harbaugh story. No, Holy hell, So this just happened last season. Obviously, it's Jim Harbo's first season. He recited this entire song, oh really to the Chargers in a team meeting. It's like a twenty minute song. And he told the team, Yeah, and this was a boat, a ship that was wrecked in Michiganliod Superior. He told the team he didn't want to be like in like eighteen members of the crew died, nine dead, dead dead people. He told the team, I don't want you to be like the guys who fought for their lives that day and fought in the wars and all the things. I want you to be the storm that took the ship out.
Speaker 3: How's that for a motivational Tuesday?
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: Jim Harbaugh, by the way, was rated as the number one coach in the NFL when it comes to wasting the most time.
Speaker 3: With his words.
Speaker 2: Oh that's too bad.
Speaker 3: No, I mean they love it.
Speaker 1: It's in a good way, but for what, Like it's just telling tales. But yeah, he recited this whole thing twenty minute long in deadpant like he was reading the phone book.
Speaker 2: World of Wall Street is a little topsy turvy these days. We're gonna be checking in with Trader Merlin when we come back about what's going on.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI A six forty.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: We have had our eyes all day, well all week on Wall Street. Manic day has sent the US stock market carrening following the latest escalation in the trade war. We wanted to get an update from somebody who follows the markets on well. Investors are concerned, but is this just a blip or are these blips the way the President says they are, at least the way he said they were yesterday.
Speaker 2: You could find Trader Merlin on YouTube at Trader Merlin, a regular show that he produces looking at the Things on the Markets and full disclosure. Merlin and I went to high school together. Oh my goodness, seven and sixteen years ago. Merlin, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm living the dream. Happy to be on the Miscellaneous Hour with you guys.
Speaker 1: So Merlin, should we be panicking and tell us why?
Speaker 3: The answer is no.
Speaker 6: What is preface that they're I don't think you need a panic, Let's be honest. I mean, these markets are just in a normal correction. If we look back at twenty twenty two, we were up seventy percent, seventy six percent. So all these people freaking out that we're having an eight percent draw down in the S and piece, it's normal. It's like telling me that I'm driving to work and I normally have fifteen stop lights and I've hit eight red lights. Big deal, It's normal at half of them. You know, It's just part of the game. So no, I don't think you need to panic. I think you need to be more defensive because I do believe that these tariffs that are the tariff talk, the art of the deal, if you will, with these tariffs is probably going to lead the more downside movement in the intermediate term, probably for the next few few months. So yes, protect your portfolio, but no reason.
Speaker 2: To panic talk about the importance of or the the effect that volatility has. Just the uncertainty of what the end of this trade war is going to look like and what that means for the markets on a day to day basis.
Speaker 6: Just bottom line is it's much more uncertainty. As you pointed out. You know, if you look at the previous administration with pretty clear where things were headed, there's no knee jerk reactions. And if you look at what happened with Trump in his previous term, you know there was a lot of shock and awe. And I think that comes from a lot of reality TV, which is you go to the end of an episode and you see something so atrocious and so jaw dropping that nobody wants to leave the channel and they come back to the next after the commercial break. So I think Trump's doing the same thing. It will be a continued amount of very volatile marketplaces where for the average investor, someone who's looking at their four to one K on a daily basis, This is gonna drive you nuts. You're gonna go bald, pulling.
Speaker 2: Your hair out.
Speaker 6: If you're an active trader. These are the glory days. I mean, these are the days that you dream about. Is someone shorter term because you have a five percent down day, a three percent up, you know, it's been very wild and this, to me, will be the new norm for a while. So either you learn how to accommodate that type of volatility or you just don't look at your portfolo for a while.
Speaker 1: I was at Starbucks the other day and waiting for my order to be picked up, and there was a few guys and they were all glued to their cell phones and they were looking at the market, the meters or what have you, and the graphs and everything. And is this the time like you mentioned or are you intimated where people who are a work in this this is fun for them, or this is times when you can play around with things or what.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, you look at the financial markets and they're incredibly broad. You have going all the way from the long term investors who are going to buy something and hold it for the next decade or two. And then you have the short term day traders who are literally in and out within five to ten minutes. So there's this broad spectrum of different people in the marketplaces with different goals and objectives. I'm more of a shorter term I would say, a swing trader, which is days that last a couple of days to a couple of weeks. And right now, it's a very attractive style because the uncertainty is just it's so prominent that latching on to the beliefs that the markets are going to go in one direction for six months or a year, that's out the window. I mean, the volatility is here to say, So I think you kind of tailor your strategy and then ending on what you would like to buy into or invest in. You know, it all has to be custom tailored to what you choose to do, because I'm sure Shannon, you have different objectives, and Gary probably has different objectives besides just making money in the market. Right Maybe it's retirement, Maybe it's investing in Starbucks which is down fifteen percent as a good deal or something like that. So I think every individual listening right now has different goals objectives, for their capital.
Speaker 2: Merlin, great stuff, man, I appreciate you getting back to us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anytime.
Speaker 2: Hey, I looking good. Tell me about the daily show that you do on YouTube.
Speaker 6: I do a daily show from two to three pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday, Trader Merlin, and it's just kind of open ended talk about all things markets, from stocks, equities, bonds, and of course cryptocurrencies, which have been just absolutely crazy now. So yeah, there's always something going on in the financial markets. They never sleep.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Well, you're never going to sleep now that we've got you in our clutches, Marlin, because this bring it on, bring it up.
Speaker 6: We'll call it the intolerable risk of collisions for our.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: You've been listening, so yeah, the volatility is here to stay. So we'll stay on top of this for you, keep our eyes on the market, as will Merlin as well.
Speaker 2: Thanks man, appreciate it, my pleasure. Thank you again, you bet Merlin Rothfield. Make sure you check him out Trader Merlin on YouTube and also other places on social media, and you can email him at trailer Trader Merlin Trader Merlin at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, it is true crime Tuesday. A cold case to tell you about who killed Cheryl and Andy. Cheryl raped her throat slit in nineteen ninety Andy tied to a tree, nearly decapitated.
Speaker 3: Sounds quite personal. Cold case.
Speaker 1: It has haunted these families, as you can imagine, for decades. We'll tell you what we know when we come back to Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: President Trump has been helping lobby members of his party to pass this measure. Senate action would still be needed later this week to keep the government open.
Speaker 4: Jd.
Speaker 2: Vance has been on Capitol Hill. He's been telling House Republicans that they will be the ones who take the blame for a government shutdown in pop culture if they don't pass this legislation. Stocks have retreated mostly again today. The NASDAK did turn back into positive territory for the most part in the last last little while, but the Dow is still down about two hundred points s and P five hundred is just barely dow. It's mostly flat. It's only down about seven as of right now. And that story that we told you about out of Pakistan armed militants have taken four hundred and fifty people hostage and wounded the driver of a train during what is being referred to as a terrorist attack in the southwestern province of Bolakistan. The separatist Bollack Liberation Army has threatened to execute all of the four hundred and fifty hostages it has if the Pakistani authorities attempt to intervene. It hasn't a exactly stated what they are looking for. But again, the hijacking, I guess you would say of a passenger train in southwest Pakistan.
Speaker 1: Tuesday we dive into current and sometimes cold cases for True Crime Tuesday and today the.
Speaker 2: Story is true, sounds true?
Speaker 6: No, it sounds made up.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Perry and Shannon present True Crime.
Speaker 1: Today we bring you the story of Cheryl Henry and Andy Atkinson, and it.
Speaker 3: Is not a good story.
Speaker 1: It comes to us from nineteen ninety A beautiful summer night.
Speaker 2: Cheryl and Andy Young. She was twenty two, he was twenty one. They meet up at Buy You Mama's nightclub.
Speaker 1: If you want to picture them, picture the quintessential like eighties permed, blonde.
Speaker 2: Bubbly girl.
Speaker 1: The guy looked like out of Fast Times. A Ridgemont high blonde guy, Zach Morris type hair style, green eyes, big smile.
Speaker 3: That's what these two.
Speaker 2: These two looked like. So they meet up at this night club. That was really the last time that anybody saw them alive, because they drive to an area of known as Lover's Lane. Everybody's got one of them. This is off of Enclave Parkway near Eldridge Parkway in West Houston. The problem is there were somebody there that eventually was going to kill them.
Speaker 1: Twenty two year old Ryl did not come home that night, and the next morning her family realizes she did not come home that night, so they call Houston Police. Security guard who is out in the area of Lover's Lane was actually the person who came across what appeared to be the crime scene.
Speaker 3: It was that security guard.
Speaker 1: He found Andy's car, the white car there and it had Cheryl's purse and her shoes inside. When the security guard found the car, Cheryl's mom, Barbara, rushed to the area. By the time mom got there, as you can imagine, there had been a police presence, there had been crime scene tape, there had been search dogs, and the search dogs found Cheryl's body When Mom was there.
Speaker 3: Officers had to hold Barbara back.
Speaker 1: They did not want Barbara to see the horrific scene that the dogs had come across. That they did not want the mom to see the horrific way her daughter was killed.
Speaker 2: Now, this quote from Mom, this was just a few years ago. Oh, actually, even though the murders took place in nineteen ninety, Mom said, I know if they had let me go to Cheryl, to her body, she said, I would have breathed into her and she would be alive. And that I don't think I've ever seen a mother's love described in a more poignant way than the belief that, regardless of what had happened to her daughter, she would be able to just through the sheer power of will, been able to breathe life back into her daughter.
Speaker 3: Also, just.
Speaker 1: The shock and the disbelief and your mind not being able to grasp the fact that your child has been murdered, to the point of if I could have gotten there, that wouldn't have been the case.
Speaker 2: That was Cheryl's body. Andy's body was found nearby. He had been tied to a tree, nearly decapitated, and detectives told Andy's father that in fact, Cheryl was the one who was killed first. His dad is also a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his dad's name is Garland. And he said this means my son was tied to a tree, listen to Cheryl's scream, listen to her being murdered, knowing that he couldn't do anything about it, and that they were going to do the same to him.
Speaker 5: So that's just hard to accept. Still, of course, still it's kind of a.
Speaker 2: Tangent to this, or an interesting aspect to the scene itself was that whoever it was that killed Cheryl and Andy used Andy's golf balls and golf club out of his car to point the way to Cheryl's body, who was found hidden under some wooden boards. There was a twenty dollars bill lying next nearby, and one of the detectives said it was very odd and even in twenty seventeen, even twenty seven years after the murders, this detective said, I've gotten sick to my stomach stomach thinking of what they endured. That was actually Cheryl's sister that said that about the what it was that went on.
Speaker 1: When you think about the violence and the crime scene, the fact that she was personally attacked and assaulted and that he was tied to a tree and made to listen to all this and the setup with the golf balls and the golf club pointing the way it seems like it was personal. Retired Detective Billy Belk spent two decades trying to track down the killer. He said that even after he retired, as you can imagine, the case stayed with him because he says, it's one of the few cases that I never cleared. It's like I left unfinished business when I retired.
Speaker 2: He still had his theories.
Speaker 1: He thinks, like maybe the evidence suggests that these two were targeted. Coming back, we'll talk about what else. Retired Detective Billy Belk thinks about the case and the fact that it's been reopened and where DNA could take us because DNA was found, and with all of the progress that has been made with DNA testing and familial testing, maybe it doesn't remain a cold case for much longer.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on Demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: We were just watching during the break, President Trump has taken delivery of his new tesla. He stood there with Elon Musk. There were actually four or five different cars and at least one cyber truck sitting there in the driveway there at the White House, and he was taking questions from reporters, and he said, kind of ironic that I'm going to take one of these, but I don't even get to drive it. They don't let me drive. Like I love driving cars, but I haven't driven a car in a long time. He said that he was the last time you think he drove a car, I mean him, Well, he got in, he's a car.
Speaker 3: He doesn't drive.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm ever driven.
Speaker 2: He's eighty eighty seventy eight, seventy nine. With the last time Donald Trump drove a vehicle.
Speaker 1: By himself, I wouldn't be surprised if you never drive, if he never drove.
Speaker 2: Interesting, let's see here.
Speaker 1: Ukraine says it is ready to accept a proposal to enact a interim thirty day ceasefire in its war with Russia. This is a joint statement from the US and Ukraine. They met in Saudi Arabia today. National Security Advisor Mike Wallas says the US will now immediately lift the pause on military aid and intel sharing with Ukraine. So now you're just waiting on Russia's response, I assume.
Speaker 2: One time congresswoman and Senate candidate Katie Porter has said that she is going to be running for governor in California next year. Says that she is going to be a champion of our progressive values and will fight any effort by Trump to cut healthcare benefits or curtail the efforts to slow the climate crisis. She has said she would step aside if Kamala Harris decides to run for governor of the state of California.
Speaker 3: Well, that you're just pissing into the wind.
Speaker 1: At that point, we were going to say, right, you're urinating into the breeze.
Speaker 2: I don't think the wind was the wrong word to use. The wind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, But like we were talking about earlier, Kamala Harris, it seems like all of the bad odor surrounding whatever campaign she tried to run is dissipated, and now that all that remains is her name recognition, and she'll run away with it in California.
Speaker 2: Probably one of the things that Katie Porter is trying to do also is suggest that Washington, DC needs a new voice, even though she's been in Congress. She also has talked about being just I'm just a mom, just a mom, a teacher trying to go to the Senate, very similar to what Patty Murray did in Washington State two decades ago. I'm just a mom in sensible shoes going to the United States Senate like Sarah Palin. But yes, but then Patty Murray's been there for twenty plus years. So it's the.
Speaker 1: Patty Murray still more likable than Katie Porter, or maybe not, Maybe it's a matter of opinion. NTSB, by the way, giving an update today on that deadly mid air collision between the Army helicopter the Blackhawk and the American Airlines passenger jet, the NTSB chair Jennifer Hammady says there were over fifteen thousand close proximity events between helicopters and passenger jets in the past three years at Reagan International International fifteen thousand. So they're saying, hey, why don't we xnay on the whole helicopter a let's prohibit certain helicopter ops in the area over the river as the investigation continues. Sixty seven people killed there. She says she's not ready at this point to assess blame.
Speaker 2: We're in the middle of a true crime Tuesday. We're telling you the story about Cheryl Henry and Andy Atkinson. Summer nineteen ninety. This young couple out on a date. They meet up at a nightclub and then they head off to lover's Lane. Their bodies were found a short time later, both of them brutalized and just the gruesome scene that haunts detectives years later. Now Belch Billy Belk, was one of the Houston PD detectives that did this. They covered this case and traveled around the country trying to find the suspect. And there were DNA samples found at the crime scene, and he compared again this nineteen ninety He compared those DNA samples to those of known criminals, and he said he came up with about twenty five potential suspects DNA that had been compared with what they found at the crime scene, but that all of them had been ruled out.
Speaker 1: There was a report by FBI profilers at has surfaced KHOU out of Houston eleven News dug this up. Here are some of the theories from FBI profilers that took a look at the facts of this cold case. Number one, the suspect may have been known to Cheryl or Andy or both. Number two he was about the age of the victims. Three he had above average intelligence but was a low achiever. And four police may have interviewed him at one time. Now, I don't need to be an FBI profiler to tell you that those things, those four things are usually true with most the murders.
Speaker 2: I think you and I, who are not FBI profilers, could have written those four.
Speaker 3: Points as well, exactly my point.
Speaker 2: In two thousand and one, and somebody did send a letter to Houston Police Department promising information in that case for one hundred thousand dollars in exchange. And they don't know if it was written by the killer, someone close to the killer, if it was a hoax. They simply don't know because that never led anywhere. But there was one lead. There was one lead that came out about twenty five years after the actual murders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, an exotic dancer who was raped about two months before the murders provided the first real break in the case. But like you mentioned, it wasn't until years later. This woman says, back in nineteen ninety, she left her job at Gigi's nightclub and went to her boyfriend's house in northwest Houston. A man shows up, says he's looking for the boyfriend who owed him money, and then attacked her, put her hands behind her back, wrapped him in duct tape, covered her eyes and mouth, put a bag over her head. She said he kept pulling trigger, taunting her over and over. She described him as late twenties to mid thirties, about six feet tall, one hundred and eighty pounds, with black hair olive complexion. He had a black fish net stalking over his head. He wore black gloves, dark shirt, dark pants, possibly a uniform. She said he had a very forceful military type stance.
Speaker 2: Now back then again, this would have been nineteen ninety. DNA testing was pretty new, was very expensive, and it took investigators seventeen years before they would run the DNA that they found on the rape victim and actually get a match, a match to the DNA that was found at the scene of Sheryl and Andy's death from nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: So they track her down to Galveston County seventeen years later, interview her again and learned another astonishing link.
Speaker 2: She once worked for Andy's dad. Now they know if again his name was Garland. They didn't know if the killer might have also worked for Garland Atkinson or if this was just a complete weird coincidence.
Speaker 1: She helped a famous sketch artist, to Lois Gilbson, create a sketch of her attacker, which was also aged to depict what he may look like in two thousand and eight. Now, despite the DNA match, despite the interview with the dancer, despite the sketches on all of it, the identity remains a mystery. He is not in the national DNA database.
Speaker 2: So I mean, we're thirty thirty five years later, no suspects, but we do have the DNA, and as we've seen multiple times and talked about many times on this segment, it is probably a matter of time before they can establish that sort of backwards family tree that they have used multiple times to actually find the culport in this case.
Speaker 1: In recent months, family member have bought full page ads and local newspapers calling for any new leads. It's only a matter of time, right. How many stories have we done where there's always a knock on the door someone thinks they may have gotten away with it or somebody knows that they never will get away with it.
Speaker 2: Interesting to put it. That's why we do our true crime Tuesdays. John Cobolchas coming up next. You miss any part of our show, go back and check out the podcast wherever you find your favorite podcast, whether it's the iHeart App or any of the other ones.
Speaker 3: Not gonna win any awards around here.
Speaker 2: I've been Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 3: Well see you tomorrow. Stay dry, everybody, good luck without blessings.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.