Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud with Mike ben and Roe and Lee Robertson.
Speaker 2: I remember that they no matter what people say, you are enough and we don't need any more of you. Oh hello, I'm Mike benn In Rowe and with mid Days. Are all faithful, you know, like a geezer.
Speaker 3: It's Lee Robertson.
Speaker 1: Hello, that's rude. Something I might say, there's there's too much.
Speaker 3: Some people. I don't think that.
Speaker 1: No, there's plenty to go around.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants anything.
Speaker 1: What have you for us this week? Well, I'm bringing you a story about share because why not?
Speaker 4: And or why not?
Speaker 1: Why not? Because it's only every other week that we have a chef story and sorry about he man.
Speaker 2: And then they will be bring us all update with something exciting and teaching me a lesson. But on screen now you can see how contact details. It's at the could TV on social media. I want to catch up with previous episodes. Give us a binge. We are on YouTube. Look for Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 1: And you can see the names of people have reached out and touched our soul going across the bottom of the screen. Now, but it's time to go for Mike and the buzz.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about elderly parents.
Speaker 1: I think that they exist, Okay, I think that sometimes they shouldn't. Okay, but one also has to appreciate that we.
Speaker 3: Come over all all.
Speaker 1: Without them, we would not be here.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: That's very philosophical, isn't it. Otherwise, if the smell a piss, get them in a home quick.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: By elder parents, I mean people are older that are having children new parents.
Speaker 3: Oh not just old old people, though, mature.
Speaker 1: Parents that have have have birthed a child later in life or have adopted a child later in life.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this is a story about two Galapagos tortoises.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's nothing to do with people who have become.
Speaker 2: First time parents at Philadelphia Zoo, which is quite sweet. And both daughters are over one hundred years old, which is where the link was coming.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, no I didn't, but you also went Dawn a rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: I just did want to.
Speaker 3: So, mummy and a Braso, what what's the first mummy?
Speaker 2: Mummy, mommy, mommy, mommy and Abraso abreso basically the one hundred years old and they've just given birth to hatchlings.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't give birth, that they lay eggs.
Speaker 3: Okay, find it.
Speaker 2: The mummy has dropped off some eggs and some time later hatchlings have come out.
Speaker 3: Going. It's very important. Have they known each other for a hundred years? Have they been is that a long term? Really?
Speaker 1: Have they been together for one year? Or have their see this is this is where it might lets himself down because he doesn't get the facts. They have been together quite the facts, and he doesn't know.
Speaker 3: They've been together for quite a number of years.
Speaker 1: Exactly how many.
Speaker 3: Doesn't say.
Speaker 2: But it's the first tortoises hatched in Philadelphia in one hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice, isn't it though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, First that they can be very old and still be able to have babies, whereas it's not so good when humans do that.
Speaker 2: No, but they have not yet named the babies. Oh, they're putting out to the public book.
Speaker 1: How many babies are there?
Speaker 3: More than one? Because I'm not going to say a number because they die very quickly.
Speaker 1: They do, don't they That's why they lay like fifty eggs.
Speaker 3: In the wild. They're getting they're getting.
Speaker 1: Nom numbed by the those things crabs. They get numbed by the crab getting Now that's not tortoises, though, is it. That's turtles.
Speaker 3: These are the stump stomps, not the flip flip that's a tortoise. That's a tortoise.
Speaker 1: So they don't live near the sea. Sometimes they go because it's nice, go to Blackpool. Yeah, but they lay their eggs in The turtles lay lots of eggs and then the babies come out of the sand and they try and get to the sea, and then the crabs get them, and then that's when they get sad. Cars. I say, where don't you help them? This is what I've had sugar today.
Speaker 3: Moving on quite quickly. You like to poop? Do you not like to pu say?
Speaker 1: I like to poop. I have to poop. It's a necessity life. Unexpectedly sometimes it does happen unexpectedly.
Speaker 3: Okay, So are you picky about where you poop? Oh?
Speaker 1: It depends on the situation. Okay, from touching cloth. I don't care where because it needs to come.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: If it's a plan, it's a planned poop. I like a little bit of I have certain standards, that's comfort.
Speaker 3: The requirements. Yeah, okay, what kind of comfort requirements do you have for planned poop? Because I know if you need to go, you're shit in a green bag.
Speaker 1: I recall, I'm not gonna I don't see if I'm going to poop. I just need poop, okay, just poop. And I'm not one of these people that goes in and has to take a newspaper or a tablet and sit there for three hours.
Speaker 3: Sometimes take a tablet. He just just a clean toilet, perhaps a large kind of air fresh escape if.
Speaker 4: It stinks, what's wrong with me?
Speaker 1: Go back into the office. Just pebble dash that I'd beware. Bet the windows open.
Speaker 3: I can just go afterwards, like a match. Oh no, you don't like a match.
Speaker 1: Why have you got canary?
Speaker 3: Why that canary died? Yeah, So this is a story about a golden toilet.
Speaker 1: A golden toilet, golden.
Speaker 2: Toilet that has been liberated, okay, stolen from Churchill's.
Speaker 1: House, well, the former prime minister.
Speaker 3: That currently very dead Prime Minister Winston Churchill. Yes, here's childhood home. He shot on a golden toilet when he was a child.
Speaker 1: What a fancy little booker, just posh money.
Speaker 3: There was some sort of who or a king or something.
Speaker 2: So thieves executed a heist in under five minutes and stole it. Okay, they have now been taken to court and they have James Sheen is this gentleman who's pleaded guilty.
Speaker 3: To stealing it, to stealing the toilet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's called America.
Speaker 3: It's an art installation.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's not an actual toilet. You can't do a papoo and what were you in?
Speaker 3: Well, you technically could, but it's an installation there. It would just sit there like in IKEA. Oh experience there. Anyway, I'm moving on.
Speaker 2: If you have had a poo in a furturee store, hes really why not share that with us? We are at the Cook TV on social media and that brings nice to our story of the week. Do you know what the death grip is?
Speaker 3: Is it that thing that spark does booo on people? No?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know that.
Speaker 3: It's masturbation with a very tight grip. Masturbation made you cringe.
Speaker 1: When you're doing that. You don't want to hurt it.
Speaker 3: No. So this is something called death grip syndrome.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, which is a decreased penal sensitivity resulting in frequent aggressive masturbation with a tight grip.
Speaker 1: Oh, aggressive masturbation.
Speaker 3: Aggressive masturbation, right, so you can slam it in the cardoid. Oh have you ever had that, have had.
Speaker 1: An aggressive masturbation?
Speaker 3: No, to the point where you've got this greased sensitivity.
Speaker 1: No, I treat it. I treat it like a lace pillow, a little setine cushion, You got a cage, put a little.
Speaker 2: Ring bear, I bring the marriage bands.
Speaker 1: Tony toweling, Rowe browns it and I go, are you feeling comfortable.
Speaker 3: Warm enough on the top. I'm going to touch you with some oil now.
Speaker 1: And I don't go like that, like a like a like a jackhammer. That's not I don't treat it like that. Don't you anything. Don't treat doesn't have to be penis. If you any bits that are down there, just be nice. That's my campaign.
Speaker 3: Just be nice to your bits. Don't be horrible to your flaps, A lovely to your genitalia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, eat it nice, treat it nice, don't keep it me and keep it keen.
Speaker 3: You know you've been nice to it and spit in your eye.
Speaker 1: Yes, so, yeah, you don't like the type that does angry banks angry froch.
Speaker 3: They can build up some pace. You bitch like that other people do?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, always on my own.
Speaker 1: Do you like other people to give you a an aggressive masturbate.
Speaker 3: A couple of breaks? Answer that question, you're going to say yes. That's all from the Buzz this week.
Speaker 4: Thanks Mike.
Speaker 1: I think we've opened the door there that we want to slam your cockain anyway.
Speaker 3: At least don't feel it, but stick around because I come up. Next. We have Showbiz from.
Speaker 2: Lee Welcome back and you're watching you in the cud.
Speaker 3: This is the part of the show.
Speaker 2: We'll look into the sparkly world of celebrity media in show Bizwiddley, what was that face?
Speaker 3: This is my face?
Speaker 1: Okay. We can talk about the franchise that is very dear to your heart, the MoMA Mia films.
Speaker 3: Okay, how I feel about the Mama Films.
Speaker 1: We're getting another one Mom and Mia three?
Speaker 3: Is it only three?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: It's like fast and furious.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently it will only happen if Cher agrees to be in it.
Speaker 3: Okay, cours not happening and very much.
Speaker 1: She's like nearly eight, isn't she so? Amanda Seafreed, who is there plays the daughter in the films, has kind of said that the third film has kind of been with.
Speaker 3: How many more songs can they put in a film? There are no more songs. It's got to be a song left.
Speaker 1: Surely just repeat them. Anyway, it's going to be the third Stormon and she said, we've written it.
Speaker 3: That's not going to work. She's dead. She's not oh in the film, she's dead.
Speaker 1: If you want to do the ghost in the second one, did she come back as a ghost? Well, Share played Sophie's grandmother, who is the mother to Meryl Street, and she says, not really embarrassed, She wasn't any for very long. She did that. She arrived in a helicopter and went.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Share, No is your live's of impression again?
Speaker 1: The party started something like that anyway, Yeah she did. She went, yeah it's Jackie.
Speaker 3: Did that's a Big Brothers love. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she's seventy eighth ha, And she said hopefully I'll live long enough. Yeah, well, yeah, will live long enough for us to cut her out on some strings, dust down, dance around. Yes, she said, to be fair, at this point, I wouldn't want to do it without her.
Speaker 3: For like ten minutes. Yeah, I'm not feeling it. Yeah, are you not? No, I think Mum and Mire one, well it's just me and we all were like, oh.
Speaker 1: That's good, we like it. Yeah, Marjorine on toast. Mammia three nothing so yeah, yeah, says she'll do it, she's not dead. Mamble Streep says she'll put it over it and be a ghost. There we go. Yeah, okay, whatever whatever. Tom Daily, Tom Daly he is. He is a diver, a diver. He is a swimmer. Well, he has to swim because otherwise if.
Speaker 3: He's to the end of the plow, you just have to go far. They don't have a big net to fish him out. Can only dive.
Speaker 2: I'm not a very strugge that can fall into water beautifully.
Speaker 3: He also knits things. He does Willie Wamas does.
Speaker 1: He in your mind? He does? Anyway, that's that's him, that's his that's him diving. So he's the world he's going to there's going to be pointing at it.
Speaker 3: He's going to be.
Speaker 1: Releasing the hounds. A documentary called one point six seconds, which is named after the ten meter diving event time between falling off the edge of the third thing I'm hitting the water all launching yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, this looks good.
Speaker 1: As they fall, they pulled some very odd faces, don't they when when they when they're diving like a sex doll. Yeah. It's going to feature his career from the build ups his first Olympics in Beijing in twenty two thousand and eight when he was fourteen years old, all the way through to Tokyo twenty twenty and his final Olympic appearance in Paris in twenty twenty four. So they've been filming this for like decades, is it decades two thousand and four?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, twenty years ago two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god. So it's going to feature exclusive footage of personal family films, interviews with daily those that are closure and that's his husband and those films.
Speaker 3: That's cute, that's cute, that's cute.
Speaker 2: Subject wave to daddy and then you're going no knack him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to have his mum's going to be in it, his husband's going to be in it. It's been written by some personal person who won oscars and stuff. It's first coach who coaching to Olympic Gold link Olympic Gold. Yeah, so yeah, it's going to be out, so apparently it's included. It's I don't remember this. It was produced by the same people who did indie films Billy Piper's Rare Beasts. I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: You don't remember Billy Piper's Rare Beasts.
Speaker 1: No, you need to watch it.
Speaker 2: It's cinematic mass, cinematic masterpiece.
Speaker 1: I thought we're saying Masterbaory and Alice Lowe's prevenging time Stalker. Don't know. So it will be aired in the US this summer on whatever it is the US puts things on.
Speaker 3: There's like a sports channel ESPN some of that which Charl's are going to be on. Half the story really.
Speaker 1: The US territories outside of Europe, but in the UK we'll broadcasted on Max and Discovery. Okay, so you'll have to download them. Oh then on your spot. Did these words mean nothing to me?
Speaker 3: Your sport? Yeah, you're a sport.
Speaker 1: So if you want to see is speed out, get on it.
Speaker 3: This is a bit exciting. Okay.
Speaker 1: We were a Heman fan back in the back in the eighties.
Speaker 3: In the early nineties, I was a human fan. Shut up, just shut up.
Speaker 1: So you weren't a fan of the original eighties cartoon.
Speaker 3: Eighties cartoon, but watching in the nineties, Oh you' watching the night because he did another one in the and that wasn't so good. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: The human cartoons, Yeah, that's the eighties one many many a baby gailing and a baby lesbian flick there that was very, very, very homo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it always had a very worthy message at the end of At the.
Speaker 1: End it was like, oh, today you've learned not to shove cucumbers up your ass without.
Speaker 3: Loo more about not littering and stuff and don't drop people but.
Speaker 1: Drop Chris packets or fist you This isn't you Fisto? That Fisto was a character. They knew what they were doing. You could buy the toys. It's not coming bomb anyway, there's going to be. So there was a Dodgy film in the kind of sort of early nineties. No, it was Dolph Lundgren. Ok, yeah, but it's coming back how they do everything, So it's gonna start. Nicholas Gals is this him? Gals are teen Galas are tea zine him? Now he has been in lots of you think he's been in kind of like teen films and stuff like that bulked the ship out for himself obviously because he's he Man Innicus, he Man's bulk buff. It's also going to be starring Jaredlito skeletor.
Speaker 2: Okay, there the very small revealing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's been no fail there's been no official photos field of how the characters are going to look. That's kind of like him obviously off to Jim to pretty guy. See. The only thing that that wasn't keen on with he Man was was his hair. But he did stop making a wank.
Speaker 3: Me when you said that.
Speaker 1: He did like.
Speaker 3: And having.
Speaker 1: It's also going to be starring Idris elba as Man at Arms. Oh so these are these aren't official? The kind of AI don't okay? As what that breast there? It's very muscular, very muscular looks zigzags and out there. That's not Is that a top? I don't know?
Speaker 3: So yeah, it pointed it away. It's not Grinder.
Speaker 1: It's going to be out next year, but they're filming it now and they're filming in London, so I'm getting myself a look on a train down London. Ask people were the film and e Man, Bob's your uncle Fanny Tramp. I was more of a she rah.
Speaker 3: I can see me more care bears you were?
Speaker 1: You were not really care bears? She rare because I wanted to be she rare. But also don't you say wow in my ear?
Speaker 4: And the wow.
Speaker 1: She rah? But okay, there was a very there was a very handsome character in she called Boh who had a mustache. And if I.
Speaker 5: Hm, hmmm, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm still sticking on the fact that you're saying you weren't into the care bears.
Speaker 3: I know it wasn't you are now you have some in your car?
Speaker 1: No, have you got rid of the care best I've ever had a care bear. I've got a full parcel ledge full of Barbie dolls. But that's just me.
Speaker 3: That's what they're called in your car in the Victorian Times.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: That's it for the show His News this week.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what to say. Thank you for the he Man is coming back.
Speaker 4: This out.
Speaker 3: All the insights to your childhood.
Speaker 1: And it's best to mate Cristco ha. Oh we made ourselves laugh, didn't we.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: So don't go anywhere because there's more of this golf coming soon and we're going to be having the Game of the Week to play.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to cheering the cud with Big Mike, Benny Row and a stroke ubsairs Lee Robertson. Now that's the part of show why we play a little game and this is for the man who in a WhatsApp group has admitted I'm not going to share that with you, but I'll share the pictures with you later so you can judge yourself.
Speaker 1: Lee off, your pop stroke has in touching things, not stroking as in.
Speaker 4: Day of the Week.
Speaker 2: So we're going to play a new game called who and What, And this is where Lee is going to act an action as a famous celebrity type of person and I have to work out what they're doing and who is so.
Speaker 3: Your first one, So you've got to guess who I am and what I'm doing, Lee Robertson, my titson.
Speaker 1: I haven't started. I just I'm just getting I'm just finding my center. O. Hello lovey, Yeah, hello Ove. I'll have I'll have other more copies, Sweetie.
Speaker 3: Joanna Lumley, poor ring a coffee who It's the only impression you can do.
Speaker 1: We will say next one. Hi, Hi, I got to get that fiche from the water. Wa for d you know what I talk about? Hi, I'm taking a break from it. Denise money to.
Speaker 3: I know that is Scholfield.
Speaker 6: No, okay, no, hen.
Speaker 1: Go, we want some we want a big FIGI, we want a little fichie.
Speaker 3: We're gonna catch you. We're gonna put it in a butcket.
Speaker 2: Where is this person from exact?
Speaker 4: Leah?
Speaker 3: Because you sow did you bacon for part of that?
Speaker 1: It's a fine line really between the two.
Speaker 3: I give up, give up, I give up. That's Gino de Campo going fishing. I didn't say it was gonna be good.
Speaker 1: You know you didn't. This one might be slightly better, probably won't be okay. Oh no, I'm gonna get your love.
Speaker 4: I missed a buss.
Speaker 3: What happened to the time?
Speaker 4: Answer?
Speaker 1: It does not happen.
Speaker 3: You're doing an Italian accent. Oh my god, Oh no, I cannot be late.
Speaker 2: Alone.
Speaker 4: Did not go off her very sad?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Hi, but I look at there in the end.
Speaker 3: I don't know you know what that is?
Speaker 1: Do I?
Speaker 3: Oh, don't take on me because I am late. Oh if this is what I think it is, now is that Elmo being late?
Speaker 1: Yes, Elmoby.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm being lived for work.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Elma. That what I did? No? No, Hi, I'm Elma.
Speaker 3: I like it when you take on me. Is he from the south? Is he from the south of my version?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 3: Heh know mine?
Speaker 1: Was there anywhare?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure who that is?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I won't be I'll have a clue when you do the act. Okay. Oh, no, it's such fun to speak to you. Yes, it's from what's his name? Can't catch me. I'm like a whipp it. That one, not Louis Walsh, does.
Speaker 4: Not catch me.
Speaker 1: I'm a whipp it.
Speaker 3: It's very countful from Pineapple Dance Studios.
Speaker 1: No, it's not Louis Spence. No, it's okay again, do it again? Such fun speaking to you today. I'm the the very just sat here and I thought, I don't really know anymore of that.
Speaker 3: Kim would burn.
Speaker 1: No, it was Miranda Heart phoning a friend, you know, Miranda fre Miranda Show.
Speaker 2: So if you said it's like such fun, I did like fourteen times.
Speaker 3: And fruit friends and boob clap.
Speaker 1: I sound such fun? Did you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Will you mind the tax? Smart okay, God.
Speaker 3: When you laughed as darling, how do.
Speaker 1: We do this one? Because I'm not doing them, I'm doing one of their characters.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's add a lectal lay of complexity to this.
Speaker 1: Idea, because because I don't know what they.
Speaker 3: Let's just do it. Oh did you just cop?
Speaker 1: Oh it's very hot and I have here, doesn't explode and burn mayor?
Speaker 3: Hey, I was wrong?
Speaker 1: Just give up?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Did you give up?
Speaker 3: I really give up? That was?
Speaker 1: That was Catherin Tate doing the gram running away from a volcano anyway, oh God, from a volcano. I don't know what she's I don't know what voice she doesn't normally.
Speaker 3: Did me decade?
Speaker 1: Didn't know?
Speaker 3: Did? That would have been one?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: But you want your mate, I don't want to make with you, Sunshine. Dr Who references would have worked there.
Speaker 1: I don't watch Doctor Who.
Speaker 3: Well that's your bid accuracy.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, Oh damn.
Speaker 3: Next one, liberty would have been a grand phrase.
Speaker 1: I was getting confused with the different grands because there's the Grand there's Catherine take ground, and then there's the old gets from Harry Enfield, And I think I was getting computed different people. Okay, let's get the next one.
Speaker 4: The next one, shut shouting. I don't know where I'm going. I'm going left right.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to get some standards. But then you went brummy for.
Speaker 1: Some reason because here they are from there, they are from them?
Speaker 4: Should oh? Which he left? Is he right? You asked, Kenny Collie, what are you doing? Oh about this hurd off about I don't know what you're fucking up people?
Speaker 1: And what's he?
Speaker 4: I don't know how he has?
Speaker 3: Asking for directions obviously which win?
Speaker 4: Agoy?
Speaker 3: Need the next want to get.
Speaker 1: I'm flying through these. Oh god, I'm good. I'm going to put in the busy glues.
Speaker 3: Chris, you bank, who.
Speaker 1: Are you doing with a cub?
Speaker 3: Yes, it was supposed to be my Mike Tyson playing the guitar up the ass.
Speaker 1: That was the that's what I thinking did in snatch games. She did him what was it? Monare exchange? And I was very much let cub Yes, oh god, almighty, oh dear right.
Speaker 3: This this will have to do.
Speaker 1: This is the last one. Yeah, all right, of you sit down because I'm going to teach her how to do some some work.
Speaker 3: Got my big boots, Yeah one plus one.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 3: Katie Price teaching math.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as we all pray for the sweet release of death, stick around because have this short break.
Speaker 3: We're going to learn something with Leeann Teach me a lesson.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, and you are still watching Mike and lean and during the cud. Now we're going to learn something new in teach me a lesson.
Speaker 1: I'm not in my usual art studio this week. I have been graciously allowed to borrow Fanny's kitchen because she's she's.
Speaker 3: Just away for a little while.
Speaker 1: She's gone for a small procedure to tighten tighten things up. Okay, yeah, you're pulled the blind down obviously, because we don't want I want lolligaggers looking through the window keeping toms that kind of stuff. AnyWho, So we're going to do something that is all the rage on the TikTok apparently with the youth. Okay, because the youth, they haven't got time to like do things properly. They just want a quick fix for everything. Okay, and apparently the lads t Yeah, if you, if you are a student, perhaps living in a.
Speaker 3: In you're about to say student digs them't you and you haven't got a haven't got a cooker.
Speaker 1: But you have got an iron, you may be able to firstly iron your clothes so you don't like such a tramp my issue, and cook yourself a lovely meal. Okay, not the other way around. Do do the ironing first, then cook. So, okay, you've got a chopping board in front of you.
Speaker 3: I do have a chopping board.
Speaker 1: You've got some grease, pepper, pepper leg Yeah, you've got a very hot iron.
Speaker 3: I do have a hot iron.
Speaker 1: And you have got some bigonn okay, and some sousages.
Speaker 3: I do have a little parcel of meats.
Speaker 1: We're going to try and cook it using an iron, okay. So I'm I'm not gonna say do it all at once, okay, because I think that would be foolish.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that's foolish.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is the thing that will be foolish. So take one of your sheets of paper paper and choose. I'm gonna go with a slice of bacon purse. Okay, apologies to all the vegetarian I might go with a sausage and vegans out there.
Speaker 3: This is actual animal flesh.
Speaker 1: Animal flesh, Okay, I have a sausage on paper. Now what do I do What have you done with your sausage?
Speaker 3: I put it on paper, right, let me just put my slash a biting sausage.
Speaker 1: I'm going to rat, I'm gonna I'm gonna put it that way. So then you need to kind of like put a piece fold it so that there's a piece of greaseboose paper over the top.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, a sausage is a substantial shape. It is, so you may have to squash your sage.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll squash my sausage. How do I squash my sausage.
Speaker 1: With your fist.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Evenly?
Speaker 3: Well, I can't punch evenly.
Speaker 1: Just let have noise that you have, so we know what you know of that noise.
Speaker 3: Through the power of my touch, it's doubled in length.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wow wow. So we have now prepared the stuff to be cooked. Okay. So I'm get your iron, put it on the highest setting, okay, and then we're just gonna iron it like you was you would be ironing a sock.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's sizzling already. Is your sausage now? I think, oh?
Speaker 1: Mine is. You've got a kind of light hold it in different parts for a few seconds, and then move it across.
Speaker 3: Oh you see, I just left mine on.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna reveal my bacon.
Speaker 3: Okay already, Oh my god, it is cooked. That's barely cooled. It's barely cook keep cooking.
Speaker 1: But it's on its way.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get that going again. I'm gonna gonna flip it. Oh oh, we're getting adventual.
Speaker 1: One said, I'm gonna flip reverse it. They're thinking about anal sex's not Oh can you hear it? I'm gonna turn oh, turning it over, and I think I'm just gonna give it a few more and then i'm gonna try I'm gonna try another thing. Because we also have some what they call these bitter breads. Bitter breads, you can do the same thing that you're gonna pop that to one side. I would suggest, how and how is your sausage doing?
Speaker 3: My sausage looks bloody, delicious? Oh okay, you mean it's like it's been run us.
Speaker 1: Like rope kill.
Speaker 3: As I said, delicious.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do my sausage. You might want to try your bacon. Okay, what did I do it over?
Speaker 3: Oh? It does look like a penis.
Speaker 1: I need to cook it though. Yeah. Oh it's spreading out. Oh my god. Look look it's a cock.
Speaker 3: That's how mine started, actual cock.
Speaker 1: I'm hungry. It's what how did you How did you cook your sausage?
Speaker 3: I'll put the iron on top of it.
Speaker 1: And where did you just leave it just like that? Did you not move it around?
Speaker 2: I gave it a bit of a push to start with, to make sure it's nice and flat.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, well that's cocking. I'm gonna I'm gonna open my pitter bread with scalpel, obviously, that's what I can never open bits of breads.
Speaker 3: Can you not? No, I'd like to know the trick.
Speaker 1: What's the toad? Do you open a bit of bread?
Speaker 3: So if you push the edges.
Speaker 2: Like that, there'll a As you do that, you'll find that one edge opens up a little bit more than the other. And then you just gently put your finger in and tease your finger in gently and slowly, and then you go around the outside.
Speaker 3: Now I'm doing this without a knife, and I'm managing.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 1: It's not working, Mike.
Speaker 3: Are you not fingering it gently enough?
Speaker 1: Then? Just something out just around the rim.
Speaker 3: Just around the rim and then get your finger in. Cool, so you get one finger in, and then you get two fingers in.
Speaker 1: I hate it up a little bit more, and.
Speaker 3: Three fingers in.
Speaker 1: How's your bacon doing.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's cooking at the minute. Let's see, it's getting there. It's getting there.
Speaker 1: Oh look at that. That's not appealing, is it?
Speaker 3: What mouths? I'm not convinced, Mike.
Speaker 1: I'm not convinced on the sausage. I'm gonna turn it over and cook it on the other side.
Speaker 3: So why are we doing this?
Speaker 1: Lee? Because it popped up on my my Instagram feed and I thought, you know what, I'm sick of glueing old bits of shit together.
Speaker 3: Let's try ironing food.
Speaker 4: Instead.
Speaker 1: Okay, just try new things. In twenty twenty five year are being alive?
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: Until you eat raw with sausage meat and then die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see the thing is it's this is not cooking my bacon as much as it cooked my sausage.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not pecuman because my bacon cooked. You have to turn it over to huh, you have to turn it over.
Speaker 3: I did turn it over?
Speaker 1: Are you putting? I have gone bare back direct heat on the bacon like that's.
Speaker 3: A weird thing to do. It's like, what kind of crazy person to put direct heat on food? Now?
Speaker 1: But no, not an iron?
Speaker 4: Hahuh.
Speaker 1: I'm not happy with the look of that art. I'm going to have to pick it up on and have to put it inside with titter. Oh, it does not feel nine. I don't not like this sensation. It's very hot.
Speaker 3: But it's just been flatted by an iron. Do you think you'll get on being flatted by Do you know what these? Okay, I've made an error here?
Speaker 1: What's your error?
Speaker 3: It stuck to that?
Speaker 1: I am ah.
Speaker 3: Hap stuck? Oh dear, oh dear, what does that remind you?
Speaker 6: Are?
Speaker 3: My baker looks actually edible here?
Speaker 1: Have you een it?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying it looks it's cooked.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's still steaming. My bak is definitely cooked. I'm not I'm not convinced it is cooked. That sausage is not. That sausage has got me worried.
Speaker 3: M Let me see it is cooked all the way through.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look good, though, does it.
Speaker 3: You put cheap sasages.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 3: That might be cheese bitter.
Speaker 1: There we go well, that's almost the end of the show for this week. But on screen now you can see our contact details. It's at the culd TV on your social media and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always binge LS with a Sausage sandwich by looking for Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 3: Thank you for watching and we'll see you next week. Bye bye.