Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Anybody out there? Anybody Hello? Why?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Anyway? I know is anyone listening Hello?
Speaker 4: Not a single person.
Speaker 2: No one's out there, just.
Speaker 4: Us, one person, So no first talkback this morning?
Speaker 2: Grim, Wow, nobody cares, nobody gives a damn anymore.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's fine, totally fine.
Speaker 5: This we'll see in September if you're still here.
Speaker 2: The boss gave me yesterday shaking his head, like.
Speaker 5: Who you guys better? I don't know if you're gonna be able to make it through the summer or not. And I was like, dude, I'll talk to the people. I'll see. I'll see if they can set us as the preset on the iHeartRadio app and maybe they can find it in their heart to at least listen to the podcast during the summer while they're on summer break.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's a big ask. So yeah, well we'll see.
Speaker 6: We'll see that.
Speaker 4: Anyways, we are the JV Show.
Speaker 7: I'm Felina and I'm just Wild to four nine. I was up late last night. Did I tell you guys, I'm in my documentary era.
Speaker 2: I think you mentioned something right, I.
Speaker 7: Mean my documentary or docuseries era and yesterday Netflix drops their documentary on the Titan Submercible.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Oh so I was watching that last night.
Speaker 5: Pretty short, right, it only lasted about all of them slightly too soon, but I mean it didn't you know, it didn't really go very far down in the water.
Speaker 7: They went through all of Oceangate's history. Graham, it's do you think your wife would let you watch this or she just like, no, Summerhouse it.
Speaker 4: Is and that's it.
Speaker 5: Well, once the Summerhouse Reunion, I think we haven't watched the part two of the union. Once we were through with that, I mean, we're gonna be just completely just void. There's no show, we have nothing.
Speaker 7: You have to watch this. It's gonna make you so mad about this. If you don't know the Titans submersible, it's you know that little vessel that went Dan did try to be the Titanic, and it had five people on board and then the thing.
Speaker 4: Just imploded on you know, of the five people that was on.
Speaker 7: Board was the CEO stalked and rushed and so this documentary goes into like how this man ignored all the warning signs, ignored all these engineers coming to him like, hey, this is gonna fail. This isn't right, this is gonna crack.
Speaker 4: You can't do this. Here are the risks.
Speaker 7: People can die. And he was like, you're just gonna You're gonna be fired.
Speaker 2: Different rules apply to rich people everything.
Speaker 7: And they even had they made the submersible out of carbon fiber, and they're doing tens like they're doing all these different tests and they're making the thing go down, and every single time they have these like little uh, I don't know how to I'll just explain it other than like little speakers attached to it so you can hear as the carbon fiber just snaps one strand at a time, so you can actually hear it. They have it on a graph and they can see in real time as it's breaking every single time it goes into the water. And so that's and then they they finally got it down, like they straightened it strengthened excuse me, to where it was Okay, at dive eighty I think that's.
Speaker 4: How many dives they did.
Speaker 7: And they did have some successful ones, okay, you know, so there were there, so there was that, But then at dive eighty, if something happened, and like there was all these cracks in it again and things breaking, and they still decided to.
Speaker 4: Take it down.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: And then like the eighty two is when the thing inploded.
Speaker 5: At what point did they bring that PlayStation controller in to control the kid? Because that was the thing that when incredibly viral after that happened. You mean to tell me the dude that was taking this down guiding this thing with the PlayStation controller.
Speaker 4: They showed that in the very beginning when he's giving you like a tour of what the submersible looks like, and you know, the person behind the camera is like, and how is this controlled? How do you drive this?
Speaker 7: He's like with this and he shows the you know PS four controller. Look at this joystick here and I can just move it around. And he was having random people he was as he was firing everybody, or people were quitting too that wouldn't listen to him to like I don't want a lot of people were like I want no parts of this match, and they were just they were quitting. And he was like, okay, well we have no one to drive this submersible. And he was like, you the accountant, you're going to be the new driver, and it's going to be great, a female driver.
Speaker 4: It's going to get a lot of media attention. It's a really good look. And she was like, I just do numbers like he did not.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he didn't want it to fail. That's his main that was his main goal, I feel.
Speaker 9: But it didn't end up working out. At the edge you have, it's going.
Speaker 4: To be so mad watching this.
Speaker 2: Well, just just gave it away. It doesn't work out and.
Speaker 5: At least that spoiler alert that the thing's gonna grash. Wow, you just gave it away to everybody. What's my motivation even watch this now? I know what happens. It gets crumpled up like a ball, like a little wall of paper on the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 8: I also saw because I had it kind of in the background playing as I was doing other stuff. But I saw that at some point they left it for a long period of time just outside in the snow, in the sun and the like the weather was just tearing this thing up and they just weren't.
Speaker 9: They supposed to like take really good care of this. Yeah, you're precious baby.
Speaker 5: That to find a garage spot that's big enough or something like that.
Speaker 4: That's a good point, but they're saying it wasn't supposed to be like an ice or like icy water or snow or anything.
Speaker 5: And Jess, when you say you were watching this show in the background, we'll do another stuff, does that mean you were watching another show on your phone at the same time I was scrolling.
Speaker 9: On TikTok was playing in the back.
Speaker 2: I figured, how did we know?
Speaker 7: Just run it by your wife, Graham and see if she'll allow this to be watched.
Speaker 2: The problem is I'll never remember it.
Speaker 5: I need to start an actual list because the other night, when we did finally have time to sit down and watch the show, you can't figure out what what did it?
Speaker 2: Oh? I heard about Austelina told me about it.
Speaker 5: I can't and I can come up with one single one of your recommendations. And we started some show and it was trash and it was just you know, because you just went you know, we started watching I think it was on Netflix, the Tina Fey Steve Carell Show.
Speaker 2: It's like four seasons or something like that.
Speaker 5: Oh, and like the cast phenomenal, So you're like, this is gonna be hilarious, and like I didn't laugh once, and yet we watched three episodes.
Speaker 4: I scholled right past that one.
Speaker 2: Could continue right on by all right, good today, I.
Speaker 4: Made the right decision. But add this to the listagram.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm starting the list now, starting now A the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 6: Good Morning JVS show, A mirror from Utah.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 6: I'm listening. Today is yesterday.
Speaker 10: It was my Friday because I'm going to a family union with my fiance and we just got an apartment.
Speaker 6: I'm living in it before we get.
Speaker 10: Married because we are members of the Chryslarry Saint, so we practice the law chastity.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 6: Crazy. Anyways, I love you guys, and I love the show, and I'll be listening.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 2: Thanks, appreciate you listening.
Speaker 5: JV Show number one in Utah obviously all thanks to Amira and our buddy Carol, who also lives in Utah listens sometimes. But I think she's off for the summer as well.
Speaker 4: Heard from her in a well we're glad you're here listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how about that what she said?
Speaker 5: She said she's engaged and they just moved in together because they're gonna they want to live together before they get married.
Speaker 2: But they are practicing their.
Speaker 5: Law of chastity and nothing, no funny business before the wedding. And meanwhile here we have Jess that the JV show just got engaged. They don't live together, but they are living.
Speaker 7: In the funny business. They're doing nothing but funny business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all for doing it the right way?
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, good time.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day, Graham.
Speaker 7: I know you're gonna have more details on this coming up and trending, but just to give everyone a heads up on what's going on in the news. And Air India flight headed to London crashed minutes after takeoff this morning, with two hundred and forty two people on board and officials that it appears there are no survivors.
Speaker 2: The video I saw did not look well good.
Speaker 5: The Indiana Pacers took Game three the NBA Finals last night over the Oklahoma City Thunder. Thunder had the lead heading into the fourth quarter, but they had a bunch of turnovers all game long, and the Pacers capitalized outscored them in the fourth to take the lead, and they won the game one sixteen to one oh seven. They now lead the finals two games to one. Game four is gonna be tomorrow night at five thirty. And if my math is correct, Selena jay Z lost his multi million dollar bet.
Speaker 4: He didn't even notice out.
Speaker 8: Well, yeahs a foggy start to your day, but that will clear by mid morning. We'll have a Sunday afternoon highs will remain in the upper sixties to mid seventies. And when's the We'll pick up in the afternoon at around fifteen to twenty miles p hour.
Speaker 5: Hey, ca her, bestie, your day today is going to be an eight. Your current relationship is exposing your vulnerabilities.
Speaker 2: Your instinct is to be more cautious and reserved.
Speaker 5: But addressing these now and working through them with this person in an open and straightforward manner will make your relationship much better in the long run.
Speaker 4: All Right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: All Right, so we were just talking about listener Amira.
Speaker 7: She left us at talk back from Utah saying that.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess we've got some things a little misunderstood.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, she was saying that she just moved into apartment that her and her fiance are in, and I was like, look at them, they've already moved in together. And Jess and herman engaged and they have not moved in together.
Speaker 6: Okay, quick clarification, this is a mirror from Utah.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 12: I moved into the apartment we will be living in together after we get married. He still has his own apartment with some of his friends. But we want to get married in the temple, so in order to do that, you can't.
Speaker 6: Live together before you get married. So yeah, we love Jesus.
Speaker 12: Anyways, I am your number one listener in Utah, not Carol.
Speaker 2: Utah.
Speaker 5: Shots fired. Now how about that you guys? That is uh?
Speaker 2: I mean would you be able to do that? Not live with the person?
Speaker 5: And she said in her previous talkback no funny business prior to the marriage as well.
Speaker 4: See I not me.
Speaker 2: I think I could know what thing is.
Speaker 7: You could go without funny like you could date somebody, be engaged and not ever have done anything with them.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the real question.
Speaker 9: It would depend on the reasons.
Speaker 5: Which thing is the bigger thing you need to test drive before the wedding, living with them or the funny business?
Speaker 4: The funny business?
Speaker 8: Really, I think so because you can adapt to you say.
Speaker 5: That now because you don't live with your man you don't know he's gonna be walking around the house annoying you at every term. And you're just saying that now, but you don't know.
Speaker 9: At least I know, I'm here for the funny business. Yeah, what a funny business.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But what if you're so turned off about the funny business once you hear him chewing his yogurt from across the room, Dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Why could I hear.
Speaker 1: You eating that?
Speaker 7: What if you guys have never found yourself entangled in any funny business, and then once you do, and you guys are already married, you're like, oh my god, there's zero chemistry.
Speaker 2: But what is not something that could be developed?
Speaker 8: Well, you can also maybe good living arrangement like sleep divorce.
Speaker 5: They're saying, it's not sunny as easy of a choice as I think you guys make it out.
Speaker 9: So you think it's you would choose.
Speaker 5: No, I'm smashing, but I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I thought we were like saying it carefully in case there's kids listening and calling it funny business.
Speaker 8: Right, No one's listening right now, nobody. We're fine, Okay, Well we got that settled.
Speaker 13: Morning TV show super from Sandels Graham about that four season show. I was also surprised that it wasn't as hilarious as I thought it was going to be. But you know what, it was good in its own ways. I feel like maybe a lot of people in long term relationships will.
Speaker 6: Be able to relate to some of the characters.
Speaker 13: There's also like a major twist online which kind of tug the heart strings.
Speaker 5: I don't okay, So I was saying earlier, I can never find a show. The second you sit down, you're like, I finally have time to watch the show, and then you can never come up with what you should watch. Also, the shows that I do want to watch every time it's on a platform I don't. I'm not subscribing to. There's too many I don't. So my wife was like, oh, let's watch this four season show. It's Tina Fey, Steve Correll, will Forte, like the cast is amazing, and I'm like, oh my god, this is going to be great.
Speaker 2: And I didn't laugh.
Speaker 5: At all, And I was very surprised by that. She's saying there that it's a good there are some good elements of it. Maybe I went into it with the wrong mindset. No I'm not going back to it. Oh okay, we watched three or four episodes and it's one of those ones like I just don't care what happens. I just don't. There's no part of me that's like I gotta find out. I don't care.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, there's Graham's honest with you. Maybe next time, try eating like an edible before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know that would help. Okay, Well, it's not as that bad.
Speaker 5: It's just kind of like, eh, it's just like there's some moments, but overall that's my review.
Speaker 4: Maybe you've got to enter your documentary series like a series. You're talking documentary.
Speaker 2: Era like me, I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 7: The top ten things that are causing American stress. I feel like this is all me and Jess right here.
Speaker 4: Really well, maybe I think some of these.
Speaker 7: Graham the top one when I see someone I don't want to talk to.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, isn't that everybody?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like this one's more me and Jess and knock on the front door when I'm not prepared.
Speaker 9: Oh, in the moment.
Speaker 5: That stresses a lot of people out right. When you Graham Probably momentarily. I guess it depends who it is at.
Speaker 8: The door, because most of the time I'm not expecting anyone, So why would any of my neighbors be knocking at my door?
Speaker 9: You know, I'd rather not answer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like there's a situation, there's something, yeah, emergency.
Speaker 7: Then it's just someone asking about solar panels, and like, hello, I'm renting here.
Speaker 4: How many times I have to explain this to you? I can't just alter the house.
Speaker 2: Them on there, Yeah, put them on there. Don't feel me again.
Speaker 7: These are the top things causing American stress. People talking to you when you want silence.
Speaker 9: That's me, Okay, I can see that. I can see that.
Speaker 7: Especially sometimes you ever get into a lift and you're just like, I don't I'm just not in the mood. But then you're too nice and you end up in this long witted.
Speaker 9: Conversation yeah, and they're just asking you question after.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it stinks and you're just trying to hold your breath.
Speaker 5: Wow, shots fired, And all all our Uber Driver listeners they're still listening this summer.
Speaker 2: They're listening all summer long.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that. That's never happened to you.
Speaker 14: Graham.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I mean sometimes we all have moments where you're not in like a chatty mood.
Speaker 2: You know everybody has those moments.
Speaker 7: Yeah, me a lot. When your wifi's lagginger cuts.
Speaker 8: Out this one, Oh my, there's nothing worse, and then you're you're watching something.
Speaker 9: And then the little thing is just spinning in the little circle in.
Speaker 5: The I hate all things techy. Anytime anything tech doesn't work, I have a full breakdown.
Speaker 9: And of course it always stops working when you need it.
Speaker 2: The moment exactly.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna run through the last few ones. Quicks, I know you have something, Graham. Listening to someone chewing loudly well top of my list all the time coffected phone calls you just ignore heavy breathing.
Speaker 2: Yes, that goes along with the chewing.
Speaker 4: Alarm clocks, well yeah, I mean text message alerts. That doesn't.
Speaker 7: Really, that doesn't bother me. Then notifications going off during meeting doesn't.
Speaker 5: A flurry of text message like when you feel your phone buzzing or something in your pocket, like all of a sudden, you're getting a whole bunch of messages all at once.
Speaker 7: That gives me anxiety, that stresses me out Yeah, there's something like if I'm getting my lashes done and I can't open my eyes to look at my phone and my phone is just going off, I'm like, I hope my family is okay, cause.
Speaker 2: It's like my phone hasn't.
Speaker 5: I've gotten no text in hours, and all of a sudden, ten of them coming at once, and then I go check it, you know, and I'm always stressed out, and it's just my daughter's softball league text thread saying that somebody wants to go meet up at the park to hang out. I'm like, why did that require ten messages back and forth? And why am I still on this text thread? That's right season ended.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's why sometimes I'd like, leave me out of the group chat. If it's a random group chat, leave me out of it. I don't want to be getting that many notifications.
Speaker 4: Graham, what do you have here?
Speaker 5: I got a Costco alert you guys, Costco shoppers, listen up if you love Costco but hate the crowded shopping experience that it can be, and there's sometimes it might be time to upgrade your membership because they're saying they've just announced executive members who pay the one hundred and thirty dollars annual fee as opposed to US norms that just pay these sixty five dollars fee. They're gonna start opening up the shop earlier, so you're gonna have thirty minutes maybe even an hour earlier than the rest of US norms, and you'll be able to go in earlier. So if your store normally opens at ten am or whatever, they'll start opening at nine am just for you executative members, so you can shop ahead of time in a less crowded environment. Would you guys pay more annually on your Costco membership if it men you could go in an hour ahead of the rest of US normies.
Speaker 4: Maybe not for Costco. I don't go there too often.
Speaker 7: But I feel like I know, but I feel like certain stores I think I would pay a little extra to, like just not have people in their taking up space In any way.
Speaker 8: I think Costco is a good one to pay extra four because there's always just too many people in there, the parking lots always full.
Speaker 4: But I wish it wasn't so early.
Speaker 7: Don't give me an hour before you open, give me like I want an hour when I actually go, Like maybe.
Speaker 4: Right three o'clock in the afternoon three to four, give me that down.
Speaker 8: So I think they're just gonna clear everybody out because sorry, it's the Lada.
Speaker 9: We're executive members.
Speaker 4: Yes, shut it down.
Speaker 2: I feel like Costco used to do this.
Speaker 5: I for some reason had a business membership despite not ever having a business. So I don't know why, but I feel like maybe I inherited my parents memberships whatever, and they used to I feel like business.
Speaker 2: Members used to be able to go in there for the hour.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it was nine to ten or whatever the hour was, and you could go in there ahead of time and it was slightly less crowded.
Speaker 2: You know, it's less crowded. But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've never really I guess I shop at Costco because of our morning radio hours. I go in the middle of the day, and I don't find it to ever be like that pack during the middle of the day. Now, if you were going on I would never I wouldn't go on a weekend or whatever when the place has ever whacked and the lines are crazy. So in those instances, yeah, I would like to be able to go ahead of time.
Speaker 4: That's kind of cool. More story to do that.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad idea, right.
Speaker 9: There's something that do it for the elderly, right like they have.
Speaker 7: Well, we got a long ways to go, only twenty six and twenty seven and a half over here, so that doesn't really help us.
Speaker 2: Yes, filling out her aar illustration, she just done thirty. Yeah, the hottest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay the Glenn Powell's ex girlfriend is breaking her silence.
Speaker 7: Remember Glenn Powell, He and Sydney Sweeney starting Anyone But You together, and there was all these dating rumors about them off screen. Even though they later confirmed that it was fake and for publicity, people still wonder, you know, was it fake because they do have this everless chemistry that even they talk about, so or was there actually something going on between them? Well, Glenn, as this is going on, he had a girlfriend, he was in a relationship. Her name is Gg Parris. She was on a podcast this week.
Speaker 15: So did you ever get clarity of whether or not you were cheated on?
Speaker 4: I have heard so many different sides of the story.
Speaker 13: I have no confirmation of what actually happens.
Speaker 4: I just know what my standards off and what her standards were.
Speaker 7: She just wanted respect, she said, especially this is going to be a public thing. She said, quote like, don't make an ass.
Speaker 4: Out of me.
Speaker 7: Don't make a fool out of someone you've been with for over three years, talking about forever with. Just have some decency, she says. At the end of the day, it was like, we're comes first. That's what Glenn was telling her. It's for work and shows.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 7: If that's your if that's your priority, I'm walking away. What sucks was how it was handled. I just felt like I was fed to the dogs. It wasn't gaslighting. It was just this is what I have to do for my job. They're making me do this, and you imagine that so sad.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be here for it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I understand that, you know, this is a big you know, motion picture, big release, and the publicity and all that stuff and marketing for is very important. It is, But if you're that other person, you're like, I get it, it's just a stunt. And maybe you know and I believe you nothing's going on between the two of you. But I'm never gonna not be asked about that going forward. That's also anyone and people are gonna believe it.
Speaker 7: This marketing ploy, this is something you only agree to if you're single, not when you're in a relationship, because now you're label to cheat or you're making your partner look really stupid, humiliating this person. It's weird that you would even agree to that if it actually was fake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, was it a calculated marketing plan that originated ahead of time, like, oh, we've got these two hot co stars, let's let's start this room or that there.
Speaker 7: See, that's what they admitted. And Sydney's Sweeney she was the one behind it. That she was you know, she was heavily involved in the marketing for the movie.
Speaker 5: I think they well, I think there may have been a little something and then they realized, Okay, this story could be good, make the promotion of this. I don't fully buy that it was just some people sitting in a room. You know what we should do, We should pretend they're together.
Speaker 8: Like, I don't know, because you would think that if it was very calculated, then she would be in on it too, and she would know what's what's going on.
Speaker 9: So it wouldn't bother her as much.
Speaker 8: But clearly she was left out of the whole loop of what this quote marketing stuff.
Speaker 7: I mean, even if she was looped in, and maybe she agreed in the beginning, not thinking it was going to be as big of a story as it was.
Speaker 8: And then she did mention also that like sometimes she wasn't even allowed near set. And I'm sorry, but if my no, you know, boyfriend is shooting a movie, I like to stop by here and there check it out, especially if there's dating rumors and then his.
Speaker 5: Pustars, especially on the days that they're shooting the scenes where they're kissing with no shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I want to be on those days.
Speaker 4: It's just really quick.
Speaker 7: I know we're going to talk about this playing crash, grahams it's one more thing on Sydney Sweeney. You know that she's starring in a new movie, a Christy Martin biopic, where she plays like you know, Christy Martin's a legendary female boxer. She was talking in a new interview about how much weight she had to gain for this role. She gained thirty pounds and this is for you, Graham. She said that her presumers got huge, rumors were brazooming.
Speaker 4: And the booty was bootying.
Speaker 7: I didn't realize she had such a tiny waist beforehand. She said that she was a size twenty three in pants. I guess that translates like a triple zero.
Speaker 4: And then gaining the weight, she became a size twenty seven. And then after.
Speaker 7: Shooting this movie she had to lose all the weight again to get back on the Euphorius set.
Speaker 9: Oh God, is that crazy?
Speaker 16: Dang?
Speaker 9: I forgot there. They're filming you for.
Speaker 7: You know, well, it's supposedly it's actually gonna happen. All right, Graham, let's talk about this track all right.
Speaker 5: Some unfortunately tragic news to share this morning. An Air India flight bound for Lending crash shortly after takeoff. The flight had two hundred and forty two passengers and crew members on board, and at this time all are feared to be dead. Sadly, officials believe that there are going to be even more fatalities reported at the crash site because the plane crashed into an area of homes and businesses. The video and pictures that are coming out pretty shocking. In the plane erupts into a huge fireball following the impact. I mean one video I saw, you can see it take off. I mean again, the thing has just taken off and then it slowly sort of dips away out of view. But then you see that there was a huge, huge explosion following that. I saw another couple of pictures this morning of pieces of the plane looked like the tail of the plane sitting on top of I don't know what, looked like an apartment building or something. So it definitely crashed into an area. There were lots of cars and things on fire in that area. So hopefully, you know, I don't know what you can even say about that, but hopefully the faatalities on the ground, hopefully there's not as many injuries and fatalities there of people that just lived or whatever worked in that in that area. This Air India flight again, Air India flight one seventy one operated. This was an eleven and a half year old Boeing seven eighty seven Dreamliner. It's the first major incident involving a Boeing Dreamliner accents, the first time they've ever had one of these being a total loss. But again, following what we saw about following what was following what we saw about Boeing. For Boeing mishaps dominated the news cycle there for a little while. Yeah, and the great Boeing unknowing as we called it. But this is not yet another obviously incredibly tragic incident for Boeing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, two hundred and forty two people on board. I don't know if you've said that already.
Speaker 2: Yep, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, thank you for the information.
Speaker 1: Graham the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine show.
Speaker 17: I have a question for Selena. I mean, you have a full line pack at your house. How do you not shop at Costco? I'm really confused. Where do you actually shop?
Speaker 4: I don't know why I don't go to go to Costco. I used to. I used to have a Costco card. I just don't now. I don't know why or what happened to it.
Speaker 18: How do you know?
Speaker 2: I've just never gone back to Vibe again.
Speaker 5: We brought this up because Costco announced that for their executive membership tier that you pay a little more annually for that, they're going to be opening up the store a half hour or an hour earlier each day so that you can go in there and shop with fewer, you know, less less crowd.
Speaker 2: Where do you shop like Safeway?
Speaker 9: Oh, that's Safeway.
Speaker 4: There's a shop at Supermarket right down the street. Maybe it's because Costco is a lot it's a further drive for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but maybe that's like you have a gaggle of your I do have a gag a lot of kids and a lot of stuff happen in your house.
Speaker 2: You need to buy in Bolt.
Speaker 4: I know, I probably should.
Speaker 18: I know, Hey, hey, hey, good morning, talking about that Costco thing that is so lame.
Speaker 2: Costco is so overrated.
Speaker 18: They're wait there, it's.
Speaker 5: Way too prodently.
Speaker 2: Go to Sam's Club.
Speaker 18: If you have a business membership, you can go in at six am and the norms can't go in till ten. It's fabulous, And I think it's only one hundred bucks a month.
Speaker 2: It's way way better. Get to get it.
Speaker 4: Sam Okay club.
Speaker 5: A couple of things going at six o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: A couple of things.
Speaker 5: Where the hell is Sam's There's like two of them in the Bay area. So I'm not driving all the way to Conquered wherever it is to go to Sam's Club.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: Secondly, did she say it's one hundred dollars a month, maybe one hundred dollars a year. There ain't no way I'm paying one hundred bucks a month to go to a Sam's Club that I got to drive all the way to conquer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sam night, No, thank you.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get to what the belief is where you can win this JV show. Chuck Mug just got to be the first person to get sorry to guess today's leaped out word correctly.
Speaker 7: You guys know what to do when you think you know what it is, leave your guests on the top, back mic, and then you improved. iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 8: I know some people that eat and don't care about the smell. But if the smell is too strong, U uh, I can't do it a little you're gross.
Speaker 4: Okay, so only if it's a little bit.
Speaker 2: Stinky, so like showered pressure.
Speaker 9: Stands on you guys are talking about, Yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Don't want to like the stink like stuck to your face later where you're like, what did I eat?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I know what I ate Earlier I think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family show, so keep those guestes PG please leave those guesses on the talkback mic and leave us your name in your city along with that guess, because you want to be able to shout you out and be like, well.
Speaker 2: They had the right answer.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we are.
Speaker 4: The JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jack. On Thursday, we're playing what the bleep?
Speaker 7: Where you can win this JV Show Chugmuh, you just have to be the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word. As always, when you think you know what it is, leave your guests on the talkback mic on the new and improved iHeartRadio app in.
Speaker 4: Case she is today's clip here it is.
Speaker 8: I know some people that eat and don't care about the smell, but if the smell is too strong, Uh, I can't do it.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 4: You're sick.
Speaker 7: I think you guys, might I feel like Graham? Graham looks like someone that eats that really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 13: Hi, good morning JAV Show.
Speaker 5: This is Norma.
Speaker 6: I wanted to guess. The bleepout word is fish.
Speaker 2: Have a great day.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 2: That's the most popular guest this morning. Fish.
Speaker 4: All right, it's not fish. Do you like fish?
Speaker 3: Jess?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I like seafood.
Speaker 4: Okay, me too, Graham, you do love seafood. Okay, just checking Jess.
Speaker 6: Check it a JV show.
Speaker 16: Its Jonathan San Carlos. Pretty standard answer. I'm thinking garlic eating garlic. It was great Thursday. Make it a great Junior Friday.
Speaker 4: Figure love that garlic.
Speaker 2: That was the second most popular guest this morning. That's the number two answer on the board.
Speaker 5: Okay, and it's not it, are you guys, big garlic fans.
Speaker 9: I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: We don't mind it. Garlic's fantastic.
Speaker 4: It goes on everything. It makes everything better.
Speaker 9: It does make everything better.
Speaker 8: I just don't want to, like have a clump of it in my food that I then eat.
Speaker 4: I don't even mind that garlic fries and the garlics all sitting on top. Give it to me.
Speaker 19: Yeah, good morning JVS show.
Speaker 6: This is Maria from San Leande.
Speaker 2: And I think the bleepout word is sevicha.
Speaker 6: Sometimes people don't like that stinky sevicha.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess. Sevich is not supposed to be stinky, right.
Speaker 5: If I gave my savice a and it was like and then didn't smell, right, I ain't eating it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Maybe sometimes it could be like a little fishy I guess. I don't know, but eat.
Speaker 2: All well, that's fine, but like not in a bad way, do you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 5: They could smell like seafood, but I don't want it to smell like the stinky right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got you, Graham, All right, continue to leave those guesses. What do you think today's bleeped out word is?
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Plain what the bleep? Where you can win this chugmunk just gotta be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly if you miss today's clip here it is.
Speaker 8: I know some people that eat and don't care about the smell, but if the smell is too strong, uh uh, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: You're a gross.
Speaker 2: I just plug my nose and just go to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah you don't.
Speaker 2: I'm hungry, you.
Speaker 9: Guys, My god, I can't.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to your talkbacks. Okay.
Speaker 9: My name is Kylo from Bradenton, and I think the bleeped out word might be durian.
Speaker 6: Durian is pretty stinky.
Speaker 11: Okay, have a good one, guys.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, a couple of things.
Speaker 5: That was a very popular guest this morning. I second thing, I had to look up Bradenton. Where is that. It's in Florida, you guys, a little bit south of Tampa. And I did just check JV show number one in Bradenton right now because you thank you appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Maybe stupid question. What is it? Durian fruit?
Speaker 5: I've never had it before, but from what I understand, it is incredibly stinky. Okay, I do not want It's like kind of spiky looking. You've probably seen a picture of it before.
Speaker 4: Okay, I probably have, but stinky fruit.
Speaker 2: I think I'm a past Yeah, me too.
Speaker 11: Good morning, JAVY Show.
Speaker 4: Christine from sn know I'm gonna get stinky cheese.
Speaker 6: Have a great day the way.
Speaker 4: Stinky cheese, cheese.
Speaker 2: Where are your guys and your cheese stink tolerance?
Speaker 7: You guys know, I'm very picky about my cheese, the amounts of it, just cheese in general. I don't I don't like the stinky cheese.
Speaker 5: So when you hit that Sharkucci board and there's all sorts of salamis and cheeses and little dried fruits and all sorts of other beautiful.
Speaker 2: Things on there.
Speaker 5: You're not taking a slice of any of the cheeses there that you can't recognize other than like a Kraft single.
Speaker 3: Yeah I do.
Speaker 7: Actually, I actually don't like Kraft singles, but yeah, i'll do. I'll do the Sharcucci cheeses. But like, I don't like blue cheese and stuff.
Speaker 5: Okay, my solads, and really, where are you with the stinky cheese? Where's your stinky cheese tolerance? I like bree cheese, not that stinky mild steak.
Speaker 8: Right, I guess I like the mild, the mild stinky cheese.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'll try them all. Give me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't want something that's that's too too pungent, but I'll give it a try.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, you don't discriminate.
Speaker 6: Good Morning JV's show.
Speaker 4: This is Anna, Denver, Colorado.
Speaker 10: And my guess for the bleeped out word is Greek yogurt.
Speaker 5: C Greek yogurt have a stink like that. It does kind of smell like a sauce. Sometimes it smells like a gym sock a little bit. JV showed number one in Denver. Also, just look that one up guys.
Speaker 4: You thank you so much.
Speaker 6: I think the bleeped out word is eggs.
Speaker 14: Have a good day.
Speaker 9: All right, here's today's clip.
Speaker 3: I'm the bleep. I know some.
Speaker 8: People that eat eggs and don't care about the smell, but if the smell is too strong, uh.
Speaker 9: Uh, I can't do it.
Speaker 8: There's something about eggs, and maybe it's the way they're made sometimes that just I get a small little whiff of the smell and I'm out, I'm out.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I mean the rotten egg smell, which is one of the worst smells ever. So when an egg has turned or you have a bad like something hard boiled eggs, they got a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of a a little yeah, they gotta they got, they got to. I don't know.
Speaker 7: But even even like regular cooked eggs, like I know what you means, it's just that egg smell.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know. You get a big wiff of scrambled eggs.
Speaker 7: And you're like, I don't know much they got about eggs, So I can't do I can't do like explaining scrambled eggs or and then when people just scrambled eggs and cheese, I'm like even worse.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're.
Speaker 5: Not mixing cheese into your scrambled eggs? Are you even a human being?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? You want boring old eggs?
Speaker 5: Put some stuff in there and then yeah, of course you put some top of tea on the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't serve them any other way.
Speaker 5: All right, let's give some shout outs. Not a lot of shoutouts to give, but Amber and Milpitis was up there. She had the very first correct answer this morning. This was a toughle this morning. There were a lot of great guesses. They were all across the board. H Reagan and Rohnert Park had it. So did you know? Speaking of Bradenton, Kayla came back with a second answer, is second guest there because.
Speaker 2: You can guess as many times as you want?
Speaker 21: Yeap?
Speaker 2: Do people not know that they know that?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 5: You can leave as many guests talk about guesses as you want. Guess again, Kyleen Bradenton. She also said eggs on one of her other guests nights, so she was right there.
Speaker 2: But that's it, you guys, That is wow.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, thank you for playing. We're gonna do it again tomorrow morning, seven oh five.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm so happy it's Thursday. Thursday vibes a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can get there. They're like pre Friday, pre Friday.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think that's what I'm feeling right now. I'm feeling slight Thursday vibes.
Speaker 4: Only because it's almost Friday.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That really makes me this way. All right, then I need to yes. Okay, do you feel them?
Speaker 13: Yep?
Speaker 8: Yeah, A little bits.
Speaker 4: When you're yes. Another thing I'm trying to passage you guys, still working on that. Let's go to the phone. Welddy four nine.
Speaker 9: Hi, who's this?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 4: Oh no, uh oh oh oh this is not good hello either.
Speaker 2: Oh no, all right, hang on, it's tough one.
Speaker 4: Color Weldony fourtnine. Hi, who's this? This is Richard?
Speaker 3: Richard.
Speaker 7: Are you on to play the JV show you have? Nope, I'm trying to win these tickets.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 7: So, first of all, Richard, good morning to you. Thank you so much for being on. Here's how it works. We are going to ask you four trivia questions. It's got to get three correct, and if you win.
Speaker 9: You get four tickets to the Exploratory.
Speaker 4: They have a lot of really cool things happening there right now? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 4: So here's question number one. Which is faster the speed of sound or the speed of light?
Speaker 12: Be the light?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an easy one.
Speaker 5: It's only like eight hundred and seventy four thousand times fast.
Speaker 4: Oh that's what I was gonna say, so big deal.
Speaker 2: All right? Question number two?
Speaker 5: What term is used to describe a tree that does not lose its leaves in the winter?
Speaker 2: A tree that doesn't lose it leaves in the winter?
Speaker 5: Okay, what a Christmas tree is?
Speaker 2: What I mean? You know, I'm I'm gonna hit you with a note on there.
Speaker 5: You want to try?
Speaker 2: Don't know?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know, and I will hit you with that note evergreen green, evergreen trees don't lose their I like Christmas tree?
Speaker 4: Better?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Me too?
Speaker 4: Oh super cute. Here's question number three. Madison is the capital city of what US state?
Speaker 5: Madison's?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Maryland, Madison, Wisconsin?
Speaker 2: Jansen? All right?
Speaker 5: Question number four, solve this math equation three to the third power equals.
Speaker 2: What three the third power? Yep, uh eighty one?
Speaker 5: It says it with some confid I like that. Where did you get that answer from? I need to check out through. Yeah, you've not pros I was thinking three times three times three the third power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three times three times.
Speaker 2: Three is I don't know.
Speaker 18: I didn't do the mass of my head.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that. You just said eighty one.
Speaker 5: Obviously it's twenty seven because three times three is nine times three twenty.
Speaker 2: Hey, obviously it's eighty one. Nice. It was a hell of a time day.
Speaker 4: Yet, Richard, you said you're you're with your son? Or who are you with?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: My little naere.
Speaker 6: You want to save hard buddy?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 2: David? Hi? David David?
Speaker 4: Are you out of school yet?
Speaker 6: Today's my last day?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 7: Well, we hope you have a great last day and have lots of fun with your friends. Okay, okay, all right, thank you guys for playing. Have a great day. Listen, don't hang up though. I'm gonna put you on hold Richard, and then Jess is going to pick up from the next room. Okay, okay, cool, all right, hang on there.
Speaker 4: I had so much hope that they were going to win this.
Speaker 2: I hope, I hope, And then it really went.
Speaker 5: Off the rails there shout out yeah, just a couple of shout outs this morning and people in my DMS. You know, Hey, Graham, please say hey to my kids on their last day of school. Maddie is graduating eighth grade and Colin is graduating sixth.
Speaker 2: Proud of you, guys.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited for the summer at Love Mom, Dad and Hiro. So yes, congrats on the last day of school. You guys, are they like the last people to have their last day of school this week? I thought everybody's last day was yesterday, but I guess there are some today. Another one here, Hey Graham. Our girls listening to the jav Show every morning on the way to school. They specifically ask us to put it on so they can listen to the birthday wishes and the Yep nope game. Yesterday was our daughter Rubani's seventh birthday, and I totally forgot to message you to wish her happy birthday. Can you please make it up to her today She'll be listening and so happy. Happy seventh birthday, Rubni. We hope you have an amazing year ahead. We're so proud of you and the amazing, strong and beautiful human you are. You have the kindest heart. Love Mama, Papa and Rohanna who is our little sister. Yes, happy, happy, belated because your mom forgot it, not me.
Speaker 2: A seventh birthday day is the fart? Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: A great point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The JV.
Speaker 4: Show, I'm Selena, I'm groom.
Speaker 7: Oh no, Jess had her bathroom break a little earlier than usual.
Speaker 2: Must have been something. I saw her snacking on something all morning long.
Speaker 5: Oh it was in a can, was a super beans or something chosy, kind of weird.
Speaker 4: So she may be in the bathroom for for a while.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thoughts and prayers, Yeah, just this morning hottest thing.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about.
Speaker 3: Stories happening in the fair. Oh Jess, your bad thing about me? Now?
Speaker 2: Nothing, nothing at all, Just welcome back. Wash your hands?
Speaker 4: Yeah did you wash your hands?
Speaker 2: I was not wash your hands. I was talking to her jet just wash your hands, touching of stuff in the studio there.
Speaker 4: I watched her things.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear any water running, did you No.
Speaker 9: I'm traumatized.
Speaker 22: Now people are upset about just ever leaves the studio doesn't stay to see the entire show, just so we can't make that joke.
Speaker 9: I haven't gotten coffee yet, because earlier I was like, do you think I have enough time.
Speaker 4: To go get coffee?
Speaker 9: And you guys were like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead, yeah, watching the clock countdown, knowing full well they're in't.
Speaker 4: Enough time, all right, Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 7: She unveiled her new cover art for the upcoming album and people are not happy. In case you missed it, the new album she announces, called Man's Best Friend, coming out August twenty ninth, and then the cover artwork for the album you haven't seen it, you can check it out on our Instagram. JV Morning Show it's there on our story. It shows her in a black dress. She's on the floor on her knees, and then there's a man who was standing beside her, like pulling her hair as she gives the camera a very sultry oh look now.
Speaker 4: People are mad.
Speaker 7: A lot of comments about how this is tone deaf and maybe a little insensitive in today's political climate. And another users said this just that it's bet five decades. Even a women's charity slam tur quote misogynistic album cover, they wrote, And then Jess, I want to know your thoughts on this if you agree with any of this, but this is what this women's charity wrote. The album cover isn't edgy, it's regressive. It's a throwback to tired tropes that reduce women to pets, props, and possessions and promote an element of violence and control.
Speaker 4: We fought too hard for this.
Speaker 7: We get her brand as retro glam, but we don't need to go back to the tired stereotypes of women.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: How do you.
Speaker 4: Feel, Jess?
Speaker 8: I feel like I need to pay more attention to things because I just saw this and I was like, oh, okay, cool, like keep scrolling.
Speaker 9: I didn't think.
Speaker 4: About all of that.
Speaker 5: When you hear their statement, it's hard not to kind of nod along and agree with what they're saying there, because if you look at it through that lens, you're like, yeah, of course that's what that's what I see.
Speaker 4: I kind of don't see it through that lens.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the other thing.
Speaker 5: And and Sabrina Carpenter doesn't probably obviously see it through that lens. She's looking at it differently, and this can be her own form of self expression.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm why isn't somebody speech and.
Speaker 7: Why isn't somebody allowed to express themselves? She's not putting other women in this position, you know what I mean? This is her something she's doing. She's controlling her own narrative. This is her in this image. And if that's how she wants to portray herself, why is that an issue?
Speaker 8: I also think because she does a lot of like sexy things on her tour, I'm not like promogative.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm not too like.
Speaker 7: Shocked by this, right I honestly, Jess, when I saw yesterday, I just kept scrolling to it, even that and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm in a carpenter.
Speaker 7: That's cute, And it just kept on going and not knowing people were like actually upset by this, you know, because they don't want this.
Speaker 4: I get it. They don't want this being what is given to her younger fan base.
Speaker 2: Well that's where I'm that's where I'm going with this.
Speaker 5: When you look at this through the lens of like who is her typical fan, they do skew younger and a lot younger.
Speaker 2: And if I was a parent and.
Speaker 5: My you know, and my eight year old daughter or whatever brought this home to me and said, oh, this is like the this is in the days when you used to buy an album.
Speaker 1: But you know, like how.
Speaker 4: Those eight year olds are seeing this image?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you see it when the song is playing.
Speaker 5: Doesn't it show the album cover or anytime you're playing their song on any of your device.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's just like, here's here's the here's the album. I'm so excited.
Speaker 5: I'd love Sabena Carpenter, and then I saw this, I'd be like, who whoa, whoa, what are you listening to?
Speaker 2: Let me?
Speaker 5: And then you hear the lyrics and some of the songs and they're also very very edgy as well. I don't know, when you look at through that lens, I can understand that. I feel like a lot of female artists, and again ones that you know whose fans skew younger, are judged way harsher than other musicians. I mean, think of if you if we were going to talk about how women are portrayed on across countless rap albums and in rock album That's what I mean. Nobody we've never scrutinized those artists and been like, you can't say that about women? What when it's full of misogyny, So I don't you know, I feel like she's getting a little unnecessary backlash. But I also understand that if I was a parent and I am and my five year old daughter was running in like showing me the album that she got this is the cover art, I'd have some questions.
Speaker 7: I don't know, it doesn't really bother me if I'm being honest, But hey, you can check it out for yourself. You can let us know what you think that photo. If you haven't seen it yet, Jab Morning Show, It's on our Insta story Grammy.
Speaker 4: What do you have?
Speaker 2: All right? A couple of quick local things to get you caught up on. First. San Francisco Giants.
Speaker 5: They are full on streaking you guys down through the quad pass the Gymnasium. They won their seventh game in a row last night in Colorado against the Rockies. Once again, they did it in dramatic fashion. They found themselves trailing by three runs late in the game, scored four in the eighth and the three in the ninth. They pulled off a ten to seven come back whin They're going to look to complete the sweep of the Rockies today. A first pitch twelve ten gomets. After that, they head to LA for a three game series against the Dodgers. This is big, you guys, Major NL West implications. There now to a streak we wish would end. The twenty twenty five Bay Area dead whale tracker. You're scoring at home, and I think you are.
Speaker 2: Changing that number to eighteen.
Speaker 5: A gray whale washed up over this past weekend at Land's End and that was the eighteenth of the season so far eighteen. We have not seen dead whale event like this very often. There's been a couple of years where we've seen some more like mass die offs, and this is one of those years. But we don't see these kind of numbers every year. Look, they tried to perform tests to determine the cause of death on all these whales. This one was in sort of a remote spot down a cliff. They couldn't get to it or whatever. But most of the whales they've examined this year so far, only four of them have been due to a ship strike, which is generally one of the more common reasons. So if that's not the case, this is sort of a more worrisome trend about what is going on with the health of grey Whale, the Migrating gray Whale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're not done yet, so we're at eighteen.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 7: All right, thank you Grammy. Coming up next here on the JV Show. Did you guys know Father's Day this weekend? Why we talked about it?
Speaker 4: I do feel bad for dads.
Speaker 3: Spay.
Speaker 4: Let's talk more about Father's Day tomorrow tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just put it off another day. Why not? Who cares about data?
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: We were just talking about Sabrina Carpenter. She unveiled her cover art for the upcoming album. People not happy because it's her down on her knees and there's a guy pulling her hair right there.
Speaker 4: If you haven't seen it JV Morning Show, it's on our Instagram story. But a lot of people think that it's very just degrading to women.
Speaker 11: A JV show. This is Christina from Roseville, just turning in about the Sabrina Carpenter album. Look, we had Madonna back in our day. I'm just saying, I know I'm dating myself, but seriously, it's bold. Yes, out there, maybe a little bit, but she's expressing herself, not hurting anyone, and we as parents should just be mindful of what our kids are listening to be paying attention to that and what they're looking at.
Speaker 7: But I say, go girl, yeah, girl, I have war on that side. And if people are mad about the album cover, you're not gonna be happy to hear that she's naked on the.
Speaker 4: Cover of Rolling Stone. Now we just put that up on our story.
Speaker 3: Okay, morning show, really quick, we are going.
Speaker 4: To move on to talking about Father's Day.
Speaker 7: But she did talk about all like the criticism she receives from doing the juno positions on stage, and like the kind of music she performs, and she's like, look, if you come to the show, you're gonna yeah, you hear that, but you also hear all the ballads and the introspective stuff as.
Speaker 4: Well, but nobody talks about that or post that.
Speaker 7: She also said, we're in such a weird time where you would think it's girl power and women supporting women, but in reality, the second you see a picture of someone wearing a dress on a carpet, you have to say everything mean about it in the first thirty seconds. People never have anything positive say.
Speaker 4: To one has a good point.
Speaker 5: I mean I fully agree with that. We think and we should be at such a point where it is women supporting women, like it's twenty twenty five. I feel like we've come so far, but we haven't. I mean, She's right the comments and stuff like that and tearing each other down as like just is out it.
Speaker 2: It seems to be at an all time high.
Speaker 5: Right again, I still go back to like if when she looks out in the crowd at one of her shows, give me the average.
Speaker 2: Age of the attendee there.
Speaker 5: I just that's the time we almost have to say, like, yes, I get you want to express yourself and do whatever you want, but also you have to know your audience.
Speaker 2: It's a balance.
Speaker 7: But I'm always on the well, at least in this case, I'm on the side of parents that don't take your young children if you know that's what she's doing on stage, right, and you don't want your kids to see it, right, just like going online and doing this and don't let them m Okay.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think you have to factor somethings in and I'm like, you can't be flabbergasted when when parents of young kids are like upset about what you're doing that's your audience.
Speaker 2: So like you.
Speaker 5: Can't, you can't be surprised that there's going to be some backlash.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm sure she's not.
Speaker 7: But this has been a debate for years and years from ever since pop stars became a thing. So let's move on to Father's Day, which we're discovering for the very first time. Is this weekend, In case you didn't know, this is news to me, Graham, does it bother you that?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: When Mother's Day rolls around, it's a huge deal and everybody's talking about and what does mom want? What are you getting from Mother's Day? What are we doing in stores or making this huge deal? And then Father's Day rolls around and it's not it's not as big of a deal.
Speaker 5: Does not bother me, father, Dad, It does not maybe bother some dads, It does not bother me in the slightest. I legitimately wouldn't care if all my family did was say Happy Father's Day. On Father's Day, I don't care. Moms deserve way more, they do way more. I mean, sorry, guys, well, the ladies deserve that day more than anything. And I feel like Father's Day was just like a, Hey, well we do a Mother's Day, so shouldn't we do something to guy and guys like we don't care. I mean, I just I personally don't care. I don't need to be showered with gifts. I don't need to be you know, cater to that day. I just don't care. My wife asked me yesterday, what do you want to do for Father's Day? I said, mow the yard, Like legit, that's what I need. That's what I want to do on Sundays. I got a lot of grass to mow. I just, oh my God, give me some time to do that. I don't I just don't care. That that's just me. I grew up in a household like we didn't really celebrate lots of like we didn't make a big deal about a lot of the stuff. And that's just the way I've always been.
Speaker 2: So I just don't care.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, I was gonna say, I think you don't care because you don't care about a lot of celebrations in general.
Speaker 9: It's not just specifically Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Right right.
Speaker 5: I mean, like I said that, that's an element of it. But I also think that I just don't I don't know I don't need to be.
Speaker 9: Like showered with gifts.
Speaker 2: Right, look at me, everybody, I'm a dad. Everybody bowed down to me on this one day. I don't care.
Speaker 7: I love how you're saying all this, and right next to you as a T shirt that says number one dad on it.
Speaker 2: Yeap, that is actually the true little video we made yesterday.
Speaker 4: Orry, So what do dads want for Father's Day?
Speaker 9: A new survey reveals that this was.
Speaker 8: That I didn't okay, not go ahead, j Yeah, you're sick ground because this is from your kids?
Speaker 9: Is what you want from your kids?
Speaker 2: Oh right? Really? Inhale back in that car. I just took it back.
Speaker 9: Okay, good, good.
Speaker 3: So it turns out.
Speaker 9: Sixty percent of dads that's all they want is just spending time with their kids on.
Speaker 4: That special I don't think that's true.
Speaker 9: I don't think so either they want.
Speaker 7: I think they were saying that because that's what moms say, and they're like, Okay, that's obviously the right answer. Let me just start telling people I just want to spend quality time with them.
Speaker 5: No, you don't you want to spend quality time with them if the day is like planned and arranged and you don't have to be the one like get the kids kicking and screaming into the car to do whatever the thing is.
Speaker 7: That's mostly every day. But it's like, wouldn't you rather like what you really want.
Speaker 2: Is play golf with the boys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, time away.
Speaker 7: From the kids, time with the boys, or just sitting alone in the man cave, like we know you would rather have that.
Speaker 4: You're just trying to be now that.
Speaker 2: I mentioned that, I don't want to mow the yard, and so now I want to play golf with the boys.
Speaker 16: Dad.
Speaker 2: Now that's a father's day I can get by.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 8: I think this doesn't even this doesn't help us though, when looking for gifts for dad.
Speaker 9: Because if they just want to spend time on our.
Speaker 4: Kids, or if they're like ewuse, no one's giving that to their dad.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, sorry, let me inhale that call back.
Speaker 4: That's disgusting.
Speaker 2: I just took it back there.
Speaker 8: I think a lot of dads always say they don't want anything, or they're very just like I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's hard to shop for father, And then we get you underwear and socks because I mean, you guys run through them so fast, and then we feel bad because you're like, you're kind of disappointed, but we don't know what.
Speaker 4: Else to get you.
Speaker 2: We are disappointed and because.
Speaker 8: That compared to what we got mom, which was like jewelry and all of these are crazy things.
Speaker 5: Moms are hard to shop for too, because like what is he actually gonna want and need? I always find, you know, that's always a struggle for me. But guys aren't that hard. I think feel like we're fairly simple creatures. We're not that hard to shop for. Just get us something cool.
Speaker 8: Is there anything that's out to you that you've ever received that was like, oh wow, this was a really good Father's Day gift.
Speaker 5: Look, if you're if the dad in your life is it is a drinker op for a you know, a bottle of bourbon or something, rather than that Para sox. You know, like there there's a hierarchy of gifts here. I don't think it's that hard, you know, to figure out what is a superior gift that that pack of underwear from Coals.
Speaker 7: You go on Amazon, you just hype in like Father's Day gifts. It's like a neck fan so dad can cool down.
Speaker 2: No, we don't want that, like a little.
Speaker 7: Magnetic like bracelet thing where you can like his tools will stick to it like screws stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't want that.
Speaker 5: We don't want that power gadgets. You know, tech stuff is cool. We're down with that. Alcohol, Like I mentioned, we like that. Gift certificates for certain things could be good. Also, what was nothing? I didn't saying that clever throat?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, remember this is what we're giving our dads.
Speaker 2: Oh right, right, No, not doing that.
Speaker 4: Maybe you and your dad have a special relationship.
Speaker 2: And we'm not down with that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, does he catch in his never mind?
Speaker 5: Give I'm going to shoot my dad a text message on Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Happy Father's dayDay, that's it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't get my dad gifts on Father's Day.
Speaker 4: But that's so sad.
Speaker 2: What do you mean that's so sad Father's Day? Yeah, I give him.
Speaker 5: A text message, sometimes a call, a Happy Father's Day Day. He gave thanks for being the best dad in the world.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Do your siblings give your dad something?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 5: I hope you look bad this is but like I said, that's all I care to receive on Father's Day. Shoot me a text.
Speaker 4: But everybody's different.
Speaker 2: Happy Father's Day.
Speaker 8: I think your dad feels some type of way about it. He does not, Yeah, I think he does. We talked to him.
Speaker 7: You can give your dad a picture of me. He was looking at my chest that one time I met him.
Speaker 2: That's alleged.
Speaker 7: No, it was facts, that's alleged, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it happened.
Speaker 3: Saw it well.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Can I make one correction on my about the India plane crash. There was one survivor I'm seeing according to BBC News, one loan survivor who was seated in eleven A on the Dreamliner's and he's hospitalized.
Speaker 5: Right, I mean absolutely miraculous and crazy. Again, if you've seen the video and you have a seven eighty seven, a very large jet taken off fully fueled, and this.
Speaker 2: Thing hit and was a giant fireball, Like, I don't.
Speaker 5: Understand how anybody There are some fatalities on the ground as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, going back to something else we were talking about before we get to our meeting in the lady's room, we were talking about Father's Day.
Speaker 4: We if you don't know this, we just found out it's this Sunday.
Speaker 2: Whoa about that alert there?
Speaker 7: So we were discussing what dads actually want. According to a survey, just is telling us they want just quality time.
Speaker 19: Good morning JV show. So I thought this is perfect. I think that grahamad appreciate this we got. He got so much crap for all the stuff he got for his wife from Mother's Day because it was stuff for the house or to cook and clean.
Speaker 9: Yet fathers get stuff like underwear.
Speaker 19: Shorts, socks, or tools to fix the house, maybe a barbecue grill to cook food for everybody. It's the same thing, and they kind of get jipped from being honest.
Speaker 4: Let's do better.
Speaker 2: Ladies do better, ladies, dude better.
Speaker 4: It's because you guys don't give us any ideas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but okay, the same could be said in reverse, and I get roasted because I all year long, I write down things that my wife says she wants or needs or whatever, and then I give those a gifts and a lot of them very utilitarian or whatever, and things around the house, and I get roasted for them. But Father's Day is the epitome of that same thing in reverse, because all you ladies do is give us stuff that we need, socks, underwear, that stuff. It's not actual gifts that are heartfelt or have any thought behind them. And ladies are just as hard to shop for as men. I think harder because it's harder to pick out jewelry and fashion items and stuff like that, because you guys have very specific tastes.
Speaker 8: But I feel like there are more options to pick out for ladies when it comes well, when it comes to guys, I feel like guys don't mention it as much of different, all the different things. At least, I don't hear my stepdad talking about all the different things he wants to us to buy him.
Speaker 4: So dads never do. And honestly, this is why I'm I'm more.
Speaker 7: I like the if you're gonna give me a gift, I'm I like the experiences more. Let's go to a sports game, like, let's just let's go to dinner, Let's do this. Let's give me a trip to Hawaii or something, you know.
Speaker 4: Whoa I take that over some jewelry, Yeah, any day. And I feel like my man would too, you know, over a gift, just as doing something to.
Speaker 2: Let's doing something together.
Speaker 4: Let's go to let's go check out the Giant and a.
Speaker 5: Doubt not for your own father, but your husband or significant other's father. The thing that you could do for them on Father's Day is pretty simple.
Speaker 2: So just keep that in mind.
Speaker 4: This is it really that special if they get it all the time?
Speaker 5: Oh maybe an extra special version okay of the event could.
Speaker 4: Be what you should give again, not for your dad like a husband, like I mentioned, who is a dad?
Speaker 2: Not for your dad, that's for your husband or partner.
Speaker 23: Hey, this is Srifa from Richmond. I know there was a reason why. Like Graham, he's handsome and also he speaks the truth. What when it comes to Mother's Day and Father's Day, have a great day?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 4: Did I miss something here?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I miss the truth in the handsome part.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the truth was that I said mothers are the ones that actually deserve gifts on Mother's Day and Father's Day. Who cares best? Talk back at twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Right there, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Before we get to our meeting in the ladies room, couple of talkbacks, we've been talking about Father's Day because we just discovered that it's on Sunday.
Speaker 4: This might be used to some of your Father's Day is this weekend?
Speaker 7: So we were talking about what to get dad and how it's so hard to shop for dads.
Speaker 21: Hey, guys, this is Frank from Santos and yeah, you know we had men do not say a lot of what we need or what we want is because we're taught not to. We have learned this from a very young age that men aren't supposed to want things that they cannot get for themselves. So yes, think about tools, cologne at a nice, really nice night.
Speaker 2: Okay, to have fun with it, play with it.
Speaker 9: So at what age?
Speaker 7: Because you said at a really young age, you know, they're taught to not ask or want things they can't get on their art group.
Speaker 2: With that, I think I think that that's the thing.
Speaker 4: So what age? I mean? I have a son who still asks for everything. When does that stop?
Speaker 2: Sometimes? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, perfect AJV show.
Speaker 24: Can you give me the back story off the Go Mets?
Speaker 6: Thanks? Miss Jonathan from San Francisco.
Speaker 5: Okay, so is a drop that we use a lot on the JV show. Yeah, if you don't know, this was I believe it was last year during the World Series that the New York Yankees playing the Dodgers, And it might have even been during the playoffs leading to that, and we were talking about I had just reported on whatever team from New York, and again I was talking about the Yankees, and then at which point I said, yeah, we're rooting for New York and then Salida blurted out, yeah, go Mets.
Speaker 2: And it was the wrong team, the completely wrong team.
Speaker 5: It's just a little drop to showcase Selena's indifference to the sports world. Cares to get care less who was playing and or winning whatever game we're talking about.
Speaker 7: Know, I just found out maybe twenty minutes ago. We are in the middle of the NBA playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was the finals.
Speaker 20: Yeah, yeah, all right, our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 14: Where's my jewelry?
Speaker 4: Graham, how do you feel about this? So someone posts it online? A man posted this.
Speaker 7: He said, red lipstick or red nails automatically give senior citizen to me.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, how do.
Speaker 3: You feel about that?
Speaker 7: Because there's always been studies for as far back as I can remember that, you know, ladies, you want to catch a man's attention red nails like this is the sexiest color you can wear. But is red lipstick red or red nails giving senior citizen or gram?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's giving Senior Citizen. But I also think that it is something that can be tough to pull off. The super super bright red lipstick. I don't know that does it give you, guys senior citizen vibe?
Speaker 4: It does a little bit. It does, know, not for me. I mean, well, on me, I feel like I can't pull it off. There's maybe this has been maybe a few times when it's the holiday season, I'm like, maybe I should go red, you know, Christmas read around.
Speaker 7: The corner, and I just feel like it's not a good look for me, and it does make me. I feel like it does age me like this is. But I also feel like it's just such an adult look.
Speaker 9: That is the thing. Yeah, you have to pick the undertones that your skin.
Speaker 2: Yea A got those?
Speaker 9: Yeah, your undertones are off?
Speaker 2: Selena, is it drink some more water?
Speaker 21: Uh?
Speaker 5: I don't, Jess, what do you think does it? You said you don't think red lipstick red nails give senior citizen vibes.
Speaker 8: No, And there is the red nail theory. And I think a lot.
Speaker 5: Of the girl guys we noticed for your nails. You have just to be honest.
Speaker 2: The red say that the red lipstick we notice.
Speaker 7: But according to this theory, like subconsciously you're drawn into somebody that has red nails because.
Speaker 2: It reminds us of our mom or our grandma.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, maybe that's what it is. As just sits here with red nails.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why she's so nails. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean a lot of ladies nowadays, at least from what I've seen on TikTok, they go and they get the red Yeah, the red nail polish because they think it does stand out.
Speaker 4: It stands out. But I would agree with this post that it's it's just it's the only grown ups do that, like it's a very grown up or Okay.
Speaker 2: I could agree with you there.
Speaker 5: It's not giving me like senior center vibes, but it is a more mature look.
Speaker 2: I'll give you.
Speaker 4: I'll give you that, right. I don't know.
Speaker 9: I guess the pastels are the young thing then, or.
Speaker 4: Like nudes like neutral colors, go ahead, grab.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say, as far as the red lipstick, we guys, we do notice that one and not everyone can pull that one off. I'm not trying to offend you if you're wearing bright lipstick today on your way to work.
Speaker 2: It's just like a very bold look.
Speaker 5: I my own personal opinion, I'm not like, who I can't wait to kiss that because I just picture that just smeared all over my face and like it just seems like it's gonna stain everything that it comes near.
Speaker 7: Well, lipstick's come a long way where it doesn't smudge so easily.
Speaker 5: I know, but this is just what you're thinking when you see that bright, bright red lipstick.
Speaker 4: Grammy, what do you have inside our meeting in the lady's room.
Speaker 5: I wanted to talk about this little There was a seminar this past weekend, and I want to know if you ladies think that this is something us guys need. It was a seminar, now, this took place in Japan, and it was to teach Japanese men how to take better pictures of themselves, particularly for the dating apps, because like selfies. Yes they said they basically guys are terrible at taking selfies. And there was an actual seminar held and men went to it to learn how to take better pictures themselves, yes, for the dating apps. Do you think before I go through a couple of the pointers that they taught at this seminar.
Speaker 2: Do you think guys selfie skills suck?
Speaker 9: Yeah, guys picture skills in general, just they.
Speaker 4: Don't know the angles.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's the.
Speaker 4: Same bad angle every time.
Speaker 5: Are you even looking at the camera okay and seeing a bad picture? Is that going to give you a negative perception of a guy like on a dating app, like he's good looking, but like can't take a selfie.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well, sometimes the selfie angle can make you even cannot make you as good.
Speaker 2: Makes it worse.
Speaker 5: So this would be a valuable skill for guys to have take better pictures. All right, Well, here are some there's a few of the things they taught at this seminar. They said, avoid yellow lighting makes your skin look dull.
Speaker 4: A good point.
Speaker 2: Who's kind?
Speaker 4: I thought I.
Speaker 2: Could helped warm it up a little bit.
Speaker 4: No, you want the white lighting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bright white like fluorescent lighting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, the picture your skin yep?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 5: They say a lot of guys don't smile enough. You want to be smiling in that picture. Let people know that you're you know, you're friendly.
Speaker 7: Yes, there's nothing worse when like you have someone. I don't know why guys grow up.
Speaker 4: Thinking that they can't smile in pictures, I know.
Speaker 7: And there's nothing worse than a selfie where you just look miserable. I mean, that's what you're posting, and that's on your dating profile.
Speaker 5: But if that's like our male model seriousness, thinking about something.
Speaker 9: Contemplative, it doesn't look like a male model.
Speaker 5: Another tip here again, this was a seminar taught in Japan to teach men how to take better selfies for their dating app pictures, their profile pictures. I use the phones out facing camera, not the selfy camera because the quality is so different there, especially if.
Speaker 9: We have an iPhone bad camera ten times better.
Speaker 2: So then I have to put it on a selfie stick.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's always hard for me because I want to see the filters that I have on me the string.
Speaker 9: Well, you just you do. You do more takes, but you do what it takes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: And also they said think carefully about the background in the picture. It should be maybe some an outdoor setting, a terrace, and think about the angles in the distance there, so that you're capturing some of the you know, like not just some boring drab background.
Speaker 4: Yes, I would.
Speaker 8: Agree with that, okay, but you know what selfies are hard.
Speaker 2: And then one more thing.
Speaker 5: And maybe this doesn't apply as much here, but in Japan they said, take down the top button. Your shirts are too tight and buttoned up all the way to the top. It makes you look un fun fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do that top button.
Speaker 9: Yeah, loosen up a bit.
Speaker 5: Pop that top button on that. If you're wearing like a dress shirt or something, pop.
Speaker 2: That top button.
Speaker 4: When's the last time you took a selfie?
Speaker 5: I took one fairly recently when I was broadcasting from home.
Speaker 2: That one just show show the setup. I felt very uncomfortable. I didn't like it. It took three different tries to get one.
Speaker 9: I like a lot of things you could have done better.
Speaker 4: So do you still have all the selfies in your camera roll?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 2: I deleted it up. Why because I don't like taking selfies.
Speaker 8: The lighting could have been better, the angle should have done back camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 4: Phone is just filled with selfies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of is.
Speaker 9: But you know what, like I hate selfies because I'll look.
Speaker 8: In the mirror and I'm like, oh my god, hey, like you look good today, and then I'll take a selfie right now.
Speaker 4: Then as soon as you walk outside, the natural lights not you I'm talking about me.
Speaker 9: Everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, today's hot is trending coming up, the hottest thing.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the.
Speaker 7: Have you guys seen the latest rumors about Ryan Gosling. Someone started a rumor that you was gonna take over the role of Black Panther.
Speaker 2: What excuse me why?
Speaker 3: It's not true?
Speaker 7: By the way, somebody photoshopped Ryan's Ryan Gossing's face on Black Panther and that just took off and everyone was like, oh my god, this is who Disney is recasting. So play Black Panther, and I'm happy to announce. Don't listen to the rumors. It ain't happening. Okay, but that's not ever.
Speaker 5: Sadly, there's people that saw that photoshop thing and thought about their day believing that that is true, and then are probably outraged.
Speaker 7: Right now, Yeah, that's all I'm telling you. That ain't ain't that ain't happened, you Ai, Kim and.
Speaker 4: Croy had to be like forcibly removed from their house.
Speaker 7: You know Kim and you know Kim z Olsiaki fear man. Yeah, real housewife. They have had the most tumultuous relationship, and especially when it comes to moving out of this house, neither of them are wanted to move out there, so stubborn. Remember they had split up, messy divorce, but both of them still living under the same room the roof excuse me, and cops were called all the time because they were getting into these fights and arguments and it was absolutely insane.
Speaker 4: Then they kept on listing their house for sale. Nobody wanted to buy it.
Speaker 7: They had to keep on dropping the prize. Finally, I guess it sold a few months ago, but they didn't move out. They didn't leave the house until this week only because four US Marshals showed up to their door and had to kick everybody out of the house. And they're saying, this entire intervention lasted a little over three hours to get everybody to pack up and leave.
Speaker 18: How is this?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with that going on? There's something seriously wrong with these people, Isn't.
Speaker 4: It the weirdest thing?
Speaker 2: It's crazy?
Speaker 7: And then I saw another interview with one of their daughters. I think her name is Arianna or something like that. She said that her parents took all of her money.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, boy.
Speaker 2: Got to make try make sane.
Speaker 4: I guess yeah. It kind of tracks all right, Graham, what do you have inside today's how is trending?
Speaker 2: All right? So this is a developing story.
Speaker 5: We've talked a lot this morning about the Air India flight that tragically crashed right after takeoff in India's bound for London. Two hundred and forty two passages and crew members all presumed dead. Now was the initial report that we got because video footage shows this thing right after takeoff. It almost looks like it's preparing to land, but again it's crashing straight into a residential area. And there have been confirmed fatalities there on the ground because it crashed into a bunch of houses and stuff. But they're saying not all two hundred and forty two pastors and crew members on board perished in this in this accident, Selena, you are the one that first brought it up a little bit ago. But they're saying one passenger may have survived the flight, and that passenger was seated in in seat eleven A, and it appears that the only reason that they survived. And again, this is a developing story, but local news media there in India say that it is true that this person jumped out of the emergency exit right before the.
Speaker 2: Crash and that is how they've survived.
Speaker 5: There's some video of him walking into the street, clearly in need of some medical attention, but alive.
Speaker 2: He say he's in the local hospital being treated. Can you imagine No.
Speaker 7: That's some fast thinking, because I guess he told local reports that the plane takes off like thirty seconds later loud bang, and that's when he knew that it was about to it was about to go down.
Speaker 4: So it happened so fast.
Speaker 7: I don't think I would have thought that quickly to let me jump out of this before it hits.
Speaker 2: And ground is eleven A and exit row.
Speaker 5: Was he already in the exit row or is he pushing past people to get to an emergency exit door? I don't know, and then getting out the door, and then just the miraculous timing of all that, I meaning again, the plane crashed, it's completely full with jet fuel at that point, hence the giant fireball that went up, and so you're escaping all of that and the explosion and everything, and again you're jumping and landing in buildings and houses and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 4: That is insane, such a sad one of.
Speaker 2: The most miraculous things ever, but such a tragic situation.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you Graham. Coming up next here on the JV Show.
Speaker 22: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Graham has something really amazing. What was it? A good a Graham?
Speaker 2: Oh that thing about that thing? Oh other thing.
Speaker 1: That's next the JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning there, guys. Just to let you know, the new Black Panther, the latest version is a white guy. Say what what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 7: We talked about how there's rumors that Ryan Gossling was going to be cast as Black Panther.
Speaker 4: That is, that's not true.
Speaker 2: But what waite?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did just look this up and it's claricyture.
Speaker 5: I heard that talk back and it is indeed has been revealed that the next Black Panther.
Speaker 2: I guess. We don't know if there's a movie coming of.
Speaker 5: This, but in the comic book story to Challa's son is somehow white.
Speaker 4: I'm there is going to be a Black Panther three. I just saw that.
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't even know if they've they're into the production phase of it. Okay, I don't even think.
Speaker 4: They fully cast the movie, at least that we know of.
Speaker 12: But I do.
Speaker 4: I wonder if they're going to move in that direction.
Speaker 5: Interesting, But that apparently is part of the storyline that's upcoming. So is that that part of the film that is news to us?
Speaker 2: Can I make one tiny little admission?
Speaker 4: You've never seen Black Panthers? Shut up? Shut your up right now?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: How many have there? How many do I have to watch? Too? Okay, there's two of them?
Speaker 5: But I have like just stacks of all the Marvel movies that I have to watch because the only one I've seen is Iron Man two.
Speaker 9: I'm very behind.
Speaker 4: You need to move Black Panther to the top of the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like I'm so far behind now there's like.
Speaker 4: It doesn't even matter, is that I have to watch that? Good?
Speaker 2: Move it up? Is it better than iron Man two?
Speaker 4: Can I make an admission?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I've never seen iron so.
Speaker 2: Don't butt's a great nay for iron Man? You've never seen iron Man?
Speaker 10: Do?
Speaker 2: Was iron Man won any good?
Speaker 3: And I remember I have seen.
Speaker 4: That a long time ago.
Speaker 13: It was good.
Speaker 4: I don't remember any of it now.
Speaker 2: But they made too many Marvel movies.
Speaker 5: It's just like there's too many, and I don't know where to start and start with Black Panthers. I just don't think I'm going to ever start. Oh that's where I'm at. Sorry, Marvel fans.
Speaker 7: I'm sorr right, so you guys know I'm in my documentary era. I watched two documentaries yesterday. We talked about the first one. It was the new Titan submersible documentary that Netflix just put out yesterday. Go back and podcast the show if you want to hear us talk about that. I also watched the one called train Wreck, the Astro World tragedy all about the Travis Scott Music festival. You know, ten people died, they were crushed and trampled and suffocated and all this stuff. Crazy to really get some more details as to what went on that day, because you do, you only hear the headlines, and we heard about the deaths and all that and how hundreds were injured afterwards, I didn't know from the very beginning they just could not control this crowd as soon as they opened up the gates, that they didn't even there wasn't even a point of entrance at this festival in Houston because everybody just they start running and all of the fenced barriers knocked them down.
Speaker 4: Everyone just runs right in.
Speaker 7: Like they weren't checking tickets, They couldn't check bags, the couldn't check anything because everyone just just rushed rushed in and security had no control over anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, I remember when we saw videos of that. Yeah, it was just like it then turned chaos.
Speaker 5: It turned into chaos, and then more chaos happens when stuff people start running through. And then yeah, all the little those little short metal barriers, they were all just falling straight over and everyone was going straight.
Speaker 4: Through just was just crushed them, just knocked them over. Made it look so easy too.
Speaker 7: It was really interesting to see or to finally like see how things went wrong when it did come to Travis Scott's performance. He performed on a separate stage that all of the other performers, and so when it was his showtime, everyone's like rushing to get over. Not only not only that well yes, but it was also really bad stage design. First of all, they sold fifty thousand tickets to this festival, Wow, and that was the capacity. Like they didn't do anything wrong with that it was approved by the fire Department, and you know, they took all the proper steps, but when they designed Travis Scott Stage and the way people would come in through this side instead of from the back, it just it couldn't that they couldn't fit fifty thousand people in there. They said it was more more for like thirty five thousand. And then everybody's coming in through one side, meaning that one side everyone that was standing there trying to watch the show, they're getting crushed because the people don't know they got to go around to fill up the other side that's empty. And so this one side that's where all the deaths and most of the injuries were coming from. And then you're seeing you're hearing first hand accounts from people that were there that lost friends that day, and they have video of them.
Speaker 4: You know, one guy has a selfie stick in the camera and he's he's he fell. If you fall, it's like over with because the people start piling on top of you, and yeah, other.
Speaker 2: People trip over here, and then it becomes a.
Speaker 7: Podcast pile and there's video of him at the bottom and he's got his phone up and you see just people just piled on top of him and he can't breathe and he's losing his friend.
Speaker 4: It is crazy crazy to watch?
Speaker 2: Is that? Do you just spoil the entire thing? Like do we need to watch?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But so go back and watch it out and spoiler one more one more thing?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 4: The organizers knew this was happening and they still let the show run.
Speaker 7: There's text messages when the show first kicked off, when Travis performance, there's text messages between them like hey, it's getting pretty dangerous out there, like someone's someone's.
Speaker 4: Going to die, and they're like yeah, but you know, we have to keep the show going. Travis Scott said that nobody told him in his earpiece what was happening, otherwise he would have stopped the show.
Speaker 2: And I don't think that part was true.
Speaker 5: Like do you think after watching this, because that was something that was very hotly debated following this and for years falling, was that is he responsible in some manner for what happened?
Speaker 2: After watching this? What's your takeaway there?
Speaker 7: I still think, yes, yeah, there's no way you couldn't see people doing CPR down in front of the stage, like come on, because.
Speaker 8: To an extent, I mean I do know that his shows would get crazy. I saw him at Rolling Loud a few times and like everybody does mosh pits like the crowd is insane, because that's the behavior that he encourages, right, so I think there is even though he wasn't maybe initially told about it.
Speaker 9: It gets to a point.
Speaker 8: Where you do, I mean you're looking out at your crowd. You can see people probably dying at you to.
Speaker 7: Get because he did stop the show once momentarily for somebody who was who was passed out, but then he just kept on going.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile there's people dying in the crowd.
Speaker 7: So scary, it's yeah, And then and then there's like talk behind the scenes like do we stop the show now?
Speaker 4: Oh no, Drake's about to come out. Let's just let him do his performance with Drake and then after that we'll stop the show. So like they let it keep rolling when they shouldn't have.
Speaker 5: Have any of these people I don't know if that this is covered in that have any of these people face charges of the thing, because like you then facilitated this going on. And further, you know, injury impossible, death to happen, and you knew you you were a willing participant in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of these lawsuits were settled out of court.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we don't have details. It's almost like that's a criminal charge.
Speaker 4: I know, wrongful death and all that.
Speaker 5: I remember that time that I broke my nose in the mosh pit at Shoreline and as.
Speaker 2: Morris, she stopped the show and she's like, can someone help this guy?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: But what if? What if you know some of her songs?
Speaker 9: You know, it sounds like classical music.
Speaker 2: We have to like on your wedding day. Come on, you know you know that I was in the to that and I took an elbow. I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: I have never seen I don't believe you.
Speaker 5: I don't know why that was the first thing you came to mind the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 4: Nine, The JV Show, I'm Selena Groom. Oh just the second time this morning. She just sprints out to go to the bathroom. She is in the Bathroom show.
Speaker 2: She is, Yeah, she just texted me from down there and it does not sound good.
Speaker 10: You guys.
Speaker 5: She said, her stomach feels like a bag of spoiled groceries that somebody backed over with their car.
Speaker 2: So thoughts and prayers no handle business, So just give it hell on there, what's up?
Speaker 14: I just wanted to comment on Graham never watching the Marvel movies. I just want to share there's going to be a day in the future where where your kiddos are going to want to watch it and they're going to ask you questions, and you need to be able to answer these questions.
Speaker 24: I had it with my daughter and she ran through the entire Marvel universe. So highly recommend making some time to check it out so that you can be the dad that knows it all.
Speaker 4: Blessings pease, Yeah, Graham, every single one you have to watch.
Speaker 5: I just looked up how many Marvel movies are there, and the Internet leads me to believe that there are at least thirty six of them. Now I've seen Iron Man two almost in its entirety, maybe not the whole thing, and so that would move me at least thirty five and a quarter more movies I have to watch. I don't have time for that look and to answer that talkback. There will be a day in the future where my kids can just ask AI to answer all their questions about the Marvel Universe and AI will do the parenting for me. So I just I don't foresee myself seeing thirty eight to watch thirty five movies at the rate that I watch movies.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's like two decades.
Speaker 4: I'm back on your side, Graham
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine