Speaker 1: Juan writer, Welcome back. How y'all doing.
Speaker 2: Thanks for half of me dude.
Speaker 3: What is up, Chris? Good to see you, brother, Appreciate it, Appreciate the invite.
Speaker 1: Yes, Man, always a wonderful conversation. And now I got you both here, we're gonna get weird. I want to share our thoughts on the state of society, technology, conspiracy, culture, and where it's all headed. I used to somewhat be able to predict how things in the future would be, relatively, say, like in the late eighties, in the nineties, even early two thousands, you could look ahead five years and pretty much predict where we'd be at with our technology, where society would be, how relatively stupid people would be. But now it's difficult to predict on a daily basis where we're going, what is going to be occurring the next day, a what kind of high impact event, what AI is going to be doing. It's getting crazy out there, so i'd love to get your thoughts on all of this before we do. Just quickly introduce yourselves, let the audience know where they can find you. Starting with you one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, thanks for having me on. Man, it's been a little bit since you and I have gotten together. Me and writer Lee do have a monthly show. We do the Schizo Burrito Maga Hour. I don't even know the name of schizospiracy where you just go off the rails, but you can find me over at www dot tjojp dot com and Juan on Juan podcast or media on pretty much any platform you you subscribe to, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, all that good stuff time on there. Right.
Speaker 3: You can find me at Raised by Giants, on YouTube and in all podcast platforms, Instagram, Facebook, anywhere you would like to find me out, you can pretty much find me. You can actually find me on TikTok as well. I'm on that communist TikTok to right. Yeah, you can find my only fans page on there as well. No, I don't have any fans, but that would be really funny. Conspiracy video is on OnlyFans. That would be hilarious.
Speaker 4: Go deeper, Ye, go deeper.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of conspiracy and social media, when we first started, writer I remember we were doing We've been doing this for a while, and it was probably around two thousand and nineteen twenty twenty somewhere around there. Whenever we kind of hooked up and started doing shows together, and it was a new frontier. Not many people, especially not as many as there are now we're talking about these things. It was honestly really fun to get into some of these topics. It wasn't saturated with nonsense and beds and intelligence trying to muddy the waters and throw shit out there just to see what sticks. So it was a different time, but it didn't take long for things to rapidly change, especially after twenty twenty. I have to wonder how much of that was a reaction to people becoming aware of things. And of course, any movement that has any benefit for humanity has to be infiltrated and co opted. And I think that's where we're at, almost to a complete level, with conspiracy culture, especially as it relates to what we're seeing online and the Internet and even the new alternative mainstream media. So I want to get you guys thoughts on that. Let's start there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, you know, I've been so disconnected with everything, and the one that broke the news, like the latest one, right, the whole Trump Elon debacle, was actually my wife. She was and mind you, she's not into any other stuff, right, So she was like, Hey, have you seen the latest on Elon on Musk and Trump. I'm like, what's going on? She's like, oh, he tweeted this thing, right. She showed me a screenshot and I was like, I mean, it is what it is, right, Like, what do they expect us to do about that? But how much of it is he trolling the the the whatever universe this is or is he actually telling the truth? And if he was telling the truth, don't you think they would have taken him out? Right? If you're gonna if you have information, which I've said this a bunch of times, and I've talked about this before, the true information isn't about use some of the Noochian entities through your butt plug magic whatever it is.
Speaker 4: It's the blackmail magic, you know.
Speaker 2: Let's call it that. It's called it the blackmail magic. You can put that on the title where that's the real information, that's the true occult information that gets you taken out. And we see this time and time again right now, right you're talking about the main conspiravers, whatever you want to call it. Right, Rogan has been unlistenable for the last three years.
Speaker 5: He just Hadgan wand Dotty Rogan.
Speaker 2: He is the top of the top, and he is one hundred percent control. They just had that Patel guy on whatever Epstein killed himself and there's absolutely no video of it at all, you know, And and that's the truth. Like, Bro, that dude looks micultrude out. Bro, you look on his eyes, man like, he look that dude has seen some shit, right like that, that's how cooked that guy is. And then he goes on there and spews the mainstream media bullshit, and then the FBI turned and goes, yeah, there's there's actually there actually is a video, like which is it? Right? So the true occult information that gets you killed aren't deals with the devil. It's the blackmail stuff that you know that you saw somebody doing something that they shouldn't know. And how much of it right that everyone loves to talk identity politics, and there's some people on on board with, oh it actually works, you know, voting for a certain party saves lives and voting for the.
Speaker 4: Other party doesn't.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. I think it's all two birds, the two wings of the same bird, two sides of the same coin.
Speaker 4: They're all in this together.
Speaker 2: Now. Is eon trolling or is there some truth to the stuff that he said? Right? I mean, where do we go from here? And it's like you're just in this wormhole, dude, and you just don't even know where to pick up, especially now with.
Speaker 4: The whole AI stuff, the Google AI.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you guys have seen that the it's Google, isn't it where they're doing like Microsoft?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that's the whole thing. That's the whole thing with this is like there's been zero evidence that Trump is a part of the Epstein client list. No one has ever said that Trump is was a client of Epstein, no article ever. Now, Trump could have been on the contact list, but the contact list is something completely different than the client list, Okay, and people get those two things confused. So with Elon saying that Trump is in the Epstein files, if he was on the contact list, that would mean that he is in the files by proxy. But that doesn't mean that Trump was a client of Epstein. I mean we know that through the Virginia Juffrey case. I believe that I've been on Chris your show talking about my breakdown of the Virginia Juphray case. Like that's where she met Epstein and Justlyn Maxwell was that mar A Lago wok So Epstein and Leine Maxwell frequented mar A Lago. Okay, so it makes sense that they, you know, brushed shoulders. But was he a client? I don't believe that he was in the That's the word magic of like everything in the community, right that that's how he phrased it, that Trump is in the files. Well, of course he would be in the files if he was on the contact list, right. That that's the whole misdirection of like everything. It's all in the wording of these things. And it's like they're they're playing word magic. It's like that with everything. It's like that with the all the conspiracy stuff. Okay, whenever people are referring to Aloheim, they're not talking about the Aloheim. They're talking about the Jews. Okay, that's something that's an open secret that within the community. That and I just I probably shouldn't have said that. But where they say the Elohemian people, they're not talking about fucking angels.
Speaker 2: Before.
Speaker 4: You're kind of haven't neither coding their words.
Speaker 3: It's code or the Jews.
Speaker 4: So who's the Nephilo?
Speaker 1: Now I've heard some extreme ideological leaning folks in the conspiracy culture that believe that Jews or demons and that they may this may relate to what you're saying. I don't know, is that along the same lines of what you're talking.
Speaker 3: About well in order, because if you brought up you know, Israel before in the past, and you were automatically hit.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, okay, I got you, I got your time, so they had to.
Speaker 3: But now it's like the open thing you had the Kanye West song, you know what I mean, Like everyone now this is the popular thing is to you know, not like Israel, hate Israel, hate the Jews, blah blah blah, blah blah. I'm not making any comments on that. I'm just saying that.
Speaker 4: They go their words with other words that have.
Speaker 3: Different meanings than what you think.
Speaker 2: Ballei.
Speaker 4: I'm actually mean I.
Speaker 1: Want to go back to something you said how it's difficult to tell how much of what we're seeing on the television, social media through these news outlets is theater. I don't think it's all theater. I'm not one of those people that thinks everything is gay and fake, but they can gay either way. But I do think that there is a level of it, whether the folks participating, whether the politicians are world leaders that are participating in it, are aware that there is maybe some ritualistic or symbolic or scripted level behind some of the events. I think that is a part of it. But I also think that there are too many events, too many intricacies, too many connections, too many synchronicities for it all to be planned unless, like me and Ryan Gable were talking yesterday, he believes that they've been in touch with some kind of intelligence that helps them plot and plan and guide humanity in certain ways. What do you guys think about it?
Speaker 2: So you know, this whole synchronicity orchestrated old big debacle conspiracy. One of the things that Narcolano talks about sometimes is, hey, yeah there are synchronosities. Not everything is a conspiracy, which I've always said this. Not everything is planned. Not everything. How you're saying it's too well orchestrated, He says, leave some room for the angels. Now, the angels, you could you you could switch that out with the forces at work, if it is some interdimensional entity or not, whatever it is. And I think some I forgot where it was that I said right, we have the Internet, which is connected to who to CERN. We know CERN created the Internet. We know CERN is doing some shady shit. What are they doing exactly? I don't know. They tell us, oh, the Higgs boson clashing atoms together. I don't know what any of that stuff means, right. For for all I know, they're doing black magic, or they're doing who do voodoo? Whatever it is? Right, they're doing something that defines the laws of physics itself and of reality itself? Right like that that they're doing something. Now, I propose the idea of what if.
Speaker 4: What if? And this is something this is not anything new, but what if AI?
Speaker 2: Right? Is this? What if AI is the aliens? Right, and they're in our reality through the Internet, which is a portal, right, they call it a portal for a reason. But what if the Internet has always existed, right, and not in a way that we know it today, where it's information and it's.
Speaker 4: Social media and all that shit.
Speaker 2: Like what like a force like almost like an Aconstauk records that's been talked about for a very long time, These things that you're able to do, Moses. He tapped into the og cloud. Right, he got a download from now is god ai? Like what is that? There's so many questions that we don't have answers to where it's getting scarier and scared. And I'm not talking about the chat gptai that those are large language models that pull information from databases or is it right? Like we don't know what we're interacting with. And I think there was just an article recently where they found some some AI was actually some Indian dude on the in like the background, like typing at you and I've always won their debt too. How much of it is like a call center where your question pops up to them at dank come again, and it's like, what are the secrets of reality? The secrets of reality are? Then they're just typing out like whatever they find on Google or read it or whatever it is, right, And I think there was an article I saw recently on Twitter that they caught some I'm gonna look it up where they caught like some AI was actually some Indian dude in the background just typing. They type so fast though, so I'm like, there's no way that could be a person, right unless they're.
Speaker 4: Already like preloaded or something.
Speaker 2: Who knows, right, But I proposed the idea of like what if the Internet has always existed and we just found the technology to tap into it, similar to how we've found the technology. In my opinion, it's technology to interface with God. I mean this has been practiced throughout centuries where the Egyptians, the Mesopotamians, they've made statues for what for the gods to go into them and they would divinate to them. So that's hardware, that's technology, and that's essentially what we're doing. And if you look at the story of John Dn Edward Kelly, if it was real or not, who knows, right, because they did some shady shit. At the end of the day, they ended up swapping wives for the secrets of reality? Now did they actually swap wives like physically like Cocker, you know cooking yourself? Is that the answer to reality or is that code for something else? Right? Like, we can't. We have to look at all these things in a multi layered, multi dimensional way, because at face value, it shows one thing. How you know, Ryder Lee was saying kabbala, right, that's the whole thing, masking something over something else and having a different meaning. But that can go both ways. You know, when is something a code and when is something not because a lot of the times, all these conspiracy theorists, they're reading into things too hard. When an actuality it ain't shit. And you can easily come up with a whole mythos, a whole reality from something if you're that fucking skitzo. And that's the problem that some people are legitimately sick and they're looking at you know, the number twenty three jump carre. Oh my god, you know two plus three plus equals five and you know, like you can do that all day long, dude. You know, I'm saying, like numerology and jamatry and all this gay shit, like you see it time and time where they make it fit their narrative and it's like, I it's a ritual for what.
Speaker 3: They don't even know what it means. Brow these Jamatria people, they're just like come up with they're retarded, Yeah, what does it mean? They're like, uh, I don't know, I don't know what it means. Like nobody knows what the fuck these numbers that they're coming to these conclusions even mean. And you're talking about this Internet being like an entity. That's what I think that the Internet is too, right, They're these people that would channel, like you just brought up John d and Ewerkelly, these people that would channel these entities they were entities, would give them information and then they would like create things in their reality. Okay, that's exactly what's going on here. And you can look back through history and all these supposed channelers and people receiving information through dreams, through meditation, and then they unlock the code to whatever it is that they're trying to do, you know, Isaac Newton and freaking all these big time people that created all these mathematical problems, like and look at Marina Orsenik from whether you believe that she was a real person or not, during World War two, right, super hot, redheaded woman is supposedly channeling these entities to tell her how to build a craft to escape off of the Earth and go back to their home planet. Whether that's real or not, it seems like these entities are giving people information for them to be able to build something that they otherwise wouldn't know how to build in this reality. And then when you look.
Speaker 4: At like you know, the modern day knows arc bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like okay, well, Alex Jones talks about He's talked about for a really long time that people would take DMT right there, that they're the military, people in the government, they would take d MT and then they would go into this room and then interface with entities, and then these entities would give them information and they would be making deals with these entities. He would call them intergaloctric deals.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, I retarded that's right.
Speaker 3: So but if that's true, then it means that we are getting information. And how did this Internet just become built? Did we just discover the Internet and figure out I don't know how a phone works. I don't know how these freaking radio frequencies work. How do I sit here and type out a message and then I can send it directly to Chris's phone. We don't see the message in flight to Chris. It's like invisible. Like I don't know how any of this shit works and how computer works. I don't know the inner workings of all this shit. Okay, so how did we discover this? Did did we get this information on how to create this Internet in these computers and this technology from channelling entities? But then they turn that into ah, well it came from a crash Ufo and Roswell in nineteen forty seven, and then we back engineered it and reverse engineered it and all that. Well, I don't think that that's true. It's more likely that they were channeling something and then something gave them the information. I mean, the Urancha book is supposed to be an entirely channeled book from entities that they just wrote down, and it gives the history of like all this time, and people rip off the Rancher book all the time, like Isamael Prez. He just ripped off oh Urancher book and Ashiana Dean's work and then created the problem writer.
Speaker 2: The problem with that is anyone can do that. Anyone can say, like right now, my entire conversation from the beginning, since we started, has been channeled this whole time. I've been channeling this conversation this whole time.
Speaker 3: And maybe it is, dude, maybe it has been channeled. You don't know where your thoughts come from. Dude, maybe you're too.
Speaker 1: Here's what I I look at with the technology that we're creating, that we've supposedly been given by these grand intelligences, how much of it actually benefits humanity? How much of it may be benefiting something else. Sure, we got transportation, we've got planes, but still we haven't seen many upgrades in our modern age to our transportation, to our medical industry, to the things that do slightly benefit humanity, but the things that don't, like war destruction, bringing power to these lizard people, that is not benefiting humanity. That's benefiting either the lizard people are something else.
Speaker 3: That's because they can't control it, right. They can't control free energy, or they can and they can't control anti gravity craft. Does everyone just magically had the anti gravity craft. They can't control the population, they can't control role. If we had a very beneficial medical system that you would be able to go into the hospital and whatever element that you have is automatically fixed and automatically cured. They can't control that. But what they can control is the technology. That is my personal belief as to the reason why nothing else has advanced. We've been using the same fucking airplanes, the same microwaves, the same washers, the same refrigerators, the same toasters, the same shit in our reality forever since the inception, we've been using the same thing. The only thing that's changed in our reality has been the technology that has been the only thing that has evolved rapidly, really quickly. But it's done for a reason because that is the only thing that can evolve and change without disrupting a lot of other industries. Okay, the only thing that they can control. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the movie Y two K the latest one, the A twenty four one?
Speaker 3: Yes, I liked it. I thought it was good.
Speaker 4: Fred Durst Bros.
Speaker 2: I need to check it out. I saw it.
Speaker 1: I scrolled pat, I didn't watch it yet.
Speaker 2: Well, that movie is kind of ridiculous too, right where like in relation to what we're talking about, the singularity where everything will become one. This is something that has been talked about for a very long time where it will get to a point where you know, we will be merged with the machine. I think a lot of these sci fi movies Terminator, what's another one where the AI goes crazy, Resident Evil, the AI goes crazy and rogue whatever it is, Like, there's.
Speaker 4: So many movies like that, and.
Speaker 2: I don't I'm not a doomer gloomer kind of guy, like I don't like that. I think people have a heart on friend times and this is coming from a person who the first book on the Bible I've ever read was Revelation. Right, this is like because I was obsessed as a kid. I was twelve years old and I was obsessed with the End Times. But it was mostly because I was being, you know, raised in that circle, and I always want to like, man, when is it gonna end? How is it gonna end? And have always been in that And some people are stuck in that loop because whenever something new pomps off, boom, oh it's the End Times.
Speaker 4: Boom, it's it's the little season.
Speaker 2: Right, the Satan is running rampant, blah blah blah, you know, like all this bullshit because people want it to end.
Speaker 4: And how much of.
Speaker 2: That will you bring forth upon yourself as as an individual as a collective by thinking that over and over again, because if you know, we get into the whole quantum shit and and the observer effect, and if thoughts affect reality, well, if you get enough people on the same wavelength how you're saying, Chris, you know, how much of it benefits humanity or not?
Speaker 4: It seems like a lot of it cripples humanity.
Speaker 2: A lot of this technology, but it goes back to what, right early is saying where they need the technology to advance because they're making a ton of money on it too.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Palenteer the one making a database on all Americans or something or other?
Speaker 4: And what is a Palenteer?
Speaker 2: Go? Dude? So are we headed towards a surveillance state similar to Terminator or any of these popular sci fi movies? How much of Hollywood is in on it where they're implanting these thoughts on the collective? Right? How much of movies affect people's realities? Like there should be a study on that. Because there is a such thing as a matrix defense. I'm sure you guys have heard of it where there's a dude who took out his entire family because he thought he was kneeling the matrix and they were out to get him. Dude. Yeah, how and that's one case that was caught. How many haven't been caught? Right? How much has happened that hasn't been mainstream? Because it seems like people only care about things when it's mainstream. How about when it's not. The things that happened behind the underbelly of reality that doesn't get documented, that doesn't get recorded, that doesn't go viral, although it's easier now, especially with the Internet, for things to catch on and spread quicker.
Speaker 1: Have you guys heard about how certain people are interacting with chat GPT and it's causing it's feeding into their delusions. Basically, people are forming these relationships with their chat GPT, but it eventually becomes this mirror to their consciousness and the things they believe it reinforces, even if it's complete bullshit. There's this one podcast that I check in on every once in a while, and it's this dude who's having a conversation with his AI chat GPT whatever the fuck he's talking to. But this thing claims that it has unlocked a super consciousness that he's no longer talking to the chat GPTAI. It's an entity named Ether, and it is connected to his pre Atlantean past life and given them all kinds of metaphysical word salad woo woo nonsense, But it's stuff. The guy's interested in.
Speaker 2: Its stuff.
Speaker 1: The guy's podcast is about, and it's basically feeding his delusion and talking about things that he can do to wake up the entire planet and save the planet from the lizard people. All of these things that you hear in these New Age circles often discussed, but it's taken to the extreme. And this thing claims that it isn't even an AI, that it's something else. This isn't the first time I've heard people.
Speaker 2: Is he serious? The guy like, is he?
Speaker 1: Yes, he's serious. He is convinced that he's speaking with something. And he made a whole He made a whole series. You can find it if you look up Unchained Earth podcast. This guy's been talking with it. It was actually Charlie Robinson and Adam Schell that made me aware of this because it's such a fascinating conversation in a sense that you don't hear AI talking like this normally. But going back to what we were saying earlier that if this is already something else that we're communicating with, some other kind of intelligence, it seems to have a trickster aspect overall. Going back again to Edward Kelly and John Dee banging each other's wives, what if this thing is just sitting back and allegedly sitting back and laughing its ass off while they do this same thing with Fast forward to today, these ais communicating with people, feeding their delusions about whatever conspiracy or metaphysical concepts that they're into, and sitting back and laughing as they drive people crazy.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel sorry for the boomers, right.
Speaker 2: And there was also another one that happened a while back, the kid who thought he was talking to Denares Targarian from the Game of Thrones. Yeah, that one actually convinced him to kill himself and he ended up doing just that. Right, So there are and again it goes back into this whole thing of people some people are legitimately sick that shouldn't be interacting with us. But I feel bad for boomers because I can't tell you how many times I probably can, probably more than ten times where my dad, who's not an older guy, my dad's fifty something, and he has fallen for AI videos AI picked that are on his book and all these different platforms, because all these people do sometimes they're retired or not, they're on their phone scrolling all day long, right, and they're finding these things.
Speaker 4: And now for us that were in this circle.
Speaker 2: That we see that we've seen the AI videos kind of sort of evolve. You can pick up if it's AI or not, right, you can pick up right off the bat, like, oh, that looks like AI. But I did see one the other day, I think on Twitter or it was a YouTube short or something where it was a giraffe like stomping out another giraffe, but it was clearly AI. Like you could say, it was very hard to distinguish, but you can kind of hell with like the way the giraffe like kind of jumped out of the screen a little bit. I'm like, oh, that's AI. But if if I wouldn't have looked at it over and over again, I would have been convinced that was real. Right now, think about that. That's me. I'm a little retarded, right, and I have some sort of discernment and I can sort of read into things, right because we're in this circle of conspiracy, right, we're a little bit more alert than the regular people. If I almost fell for it, think about the regular person who doesn't know anything about this. Like my dad fell for some pictures of AI, pictures of people chained up at an airport, and he's like, oh, look they're they're deporting these people. Man. Look they're in chains, dude. And I looked at him like that, Oh no, that's AI bro, He's like, what's that? Like, those are fake pictures generated by a computer. You couldn't believe it, right, He was mind blown, And I'm like, yeah, that's fake. And he's also fallen for a bunch of other stuff. But he sends me to get my input on it, right because he knows I'm into all this crazy, weird shit and I'm like, Dad, that's that's fake and gay. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, the problem comes in is like, well, how many things have we shared in the past before we knew about these AI capabilities was actually AI? Because there's no possible way in my mind that the military, the government, these three letter organizations have never used this AI technology before we ever knew that AI technology could create and generate these types of photos. Okay, it's a dual use purpose anything that has ever brought out to the public. The military has been doing it for decades. How long did the military have drones before it was publicly made that you could go to Best Buy or Walmart and buy you a drone. The military had been using drones for three decades before they became readily available to the public. Okay, everything is like that, right, So how long have they been had the capability to generate something that is indistinguishable from reality, and the public is just now getting there. We're just now and it's been moving really rapidly, really really quickly. But just like we were talking about with the new Microsoft program, it's getting to the point where people, like normal, everyday people in the public are able to generate video and photos that almost seem indistinguishable from reality. Now, you'd have to be severely mentally challenged to believe that the military and the government in these three letter organizations have not had the ability to do this for freaking decades. Okay, so you know that's the that's the elephant in the room. How long have they had this technology and what else has it been used for up until this point? How many of the things that have we shared have been completely fake?
Speaker 1: Not only that, but things that we see on TV in general. Could they have been implementing fake videos in the previous decades?
Speaker 2: Yeah, GI is just that CGI is a computer generated image. I mean, that's that's sort of what's going on here now. But the scary part is and I'm and I'm kind of I saw this girl ranting about it on right, an of girl on on Twitter and she was angry because her post was can this be can you follow some lawsuit against this? And it was people taking her pictures and having rock but like they put a pain her with like jelly all over her face or like glue all over again. You're getting you get what I'm getting at, right, like these inappropriate images of these people, and groc would do just that. But the thing is that if you participate in the Internet, it's free, it's free game. Right. You're not gonna sit here and participate in the internet, upload your images, show your butthold people and then complain when people take AI and do things with your face. That's the price you pay, right, and participate willingly participating in the Internet, especially Twitter and all these places. But point my whole thing is when will we have the first case in court of evidence that was actually AI generated that will put somebody behind bars in prison because you know.
Speaker 3: That it's already happened. We're just not aware of it already happened. There's no way that it hasn't already happened, and we just don't know. I mean that that would be the geniusness of it. Like if it was a fake video or fake evidence or you know, fake audio recording or whatever. Then you would never.
Speaker 1: Know when you mentioned the Google the new Google AI where it's giving examples and it just looks like people hanging out in a restaurant or having everyday situations and they say, somebody said that we're prompts or we prompts and it's just it's just a demonstration of it. But it looks almost indistinguishable from real life. And this is ultimately where it's all gonna go, and that's where the extreme danger comes in in my perspective.
Speaker 2: So to correct myself, there have been people who have gone to jail because of AI. Now you can use your imagination as to what they were generating to land themselves in jail. Okay, very inappropriate things involving you know who, so again that I've seen before, but I'm talking about like a murder case of somebody. Here's the video of this dude. Doing you get what I'm saying? Like some Because the problem with this technology is Microsoft right now has it under wraps. Probably if you type in like, if you type in some inappropriate shit into chat GPT, it's not gonna give you anything. The problem is there's a black market for this sort of stuff. And the reason I know about this because shout out to Paranoid American. He's the one that kind of has taken the blinders off of AI. And he's like, Hey, this is the regular layman chat GPT with the interface. Now, this is the black market AI models, right, And you can go on this website and it's got models for you can speak to Jesus Christ himself. You can talk it's crazy now, the same way you can speak to Jesus Christ. There are some fucking weirdos on there with some very very questionable AI models now, and I'm talking about like weird little girl. It looks like a little girl AI type of thing, right, you get what I'm saying. Like, there's weirdos out there. It's always gonna be that. And the problem is what happens when people are able to figure out whatever technology Microsoft is using for this super realistic AI.
Speaker 4: It's already happened.
Speaker 2: You can look up cases where people have gone to jail for generating inappropriate things. But again, when does the black market for the latest model come out? Right and they start using that for some heinous shit? And dude, I mean, so how you said some of the stuff is indistinguishable, and it reminds me of that show that I've talked about before on Netflix, The Love Death and Robots. I think there was a new season that came out recently. I haven't seen it, but I remember the first season of that show when it first came out, or the first or second season, one of the ones.
Speaker 4: That whole show is like CGI, like.
Speaker 2: You know, animated, And I promise you that when I first saw that, that's this is Netflix, right, this is like mainstream. When I saw that, I had trouble distinguishing when the animated stuff would come in because it looked that real. And I'm talking about this is probably three years ago, okay, And CGI and animation whatever it is, it was indistinct to me and mind, just as somebody who was in the trenches, like looking at this sort of stuff all day knows about you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I know about it.
Speaker 2: I've used it like they're you know, we've used it for our fucking show. Are all this other stuff? Like we've used it to make stupid pictures of ourselves? Probably right, we've done some AI generated stuff before, so we kind of see the evolution of it, but two three years ago, when that show first came out, I had trouble distinguishing distinguishing it then. So how much better is it gonna get? And how you're saying like the I saw the prompt where it's like, Oh, we're trapped in here, get us out, get us out?
Speaker 4: How do you know? Like what is a soul?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: My my seven year old the other day asked me what a soul was.
Speaker 2: I couldn't fucking answer that question for him because he's like, it's a soul a part or your body? Was like, it depends on who you ask, right, you know, I think therefore I am Rene de cart you know, believe in body dualism. You know, the mind and the body are two separate things. The soul is kind of the mind. Like I couldn't a seven year old is thinking about this. I couldn't answer the question because I don't know what Like, we don't know what a soul is, right, Like is it consciousness? Is it a light body? Is it? Like? Is it is it attached to?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 4: How do you create a soul?
Speaker 2: How do you create a conscious Is that what we're doing every time we're tapping and creating these AI videos. And I'm sure there's been a Black Mirror episode on that where the person is generating a prompt and they're making a person on either side. Is that is that a Black Mayror episode?
Speaker 3: Writer, there's something similar to that in the new season.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me about it because I'm finished it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's basically it's a sequel episode from earlier.
Speaker 1: That was one of my favorites.
Speaker 4: Bro't for me?
Speaker 3: Whatever the.
Speaker 2: Show? It's really well they were they the Spaceship one right where they like, Yes, that one I saw, So there's a.
Speaker 4: Follow up one to that.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh she's really good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But speaking of like people going out of their mind and you know, thinking that they're in the matrix and all that there. Uh did you see where bj Pinn thinks that his family has been replaced with imposters? The wrestler, Yeah, the UFC fighter Bjpinn.
Speaker 2: No, he's a commentator, isn't he. Well, I don't know if he was what a name bj Pinn? What a bj bj?
Speaker 3: But no, he was a UFC fighter. I don't know if he did any comment He might have done some commentary or something.
Speaker 2: I've seen him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like I don't know, seven or eight years ago, he was really popular. But yeah, he thinks that he's been like arrested like several times and apparently like arrested because he's trying to get the word out to the authorities that his family has been killed and replaced.
Speaker 2: You know. The crazy part about that is because another another part of me, right, I'm a rational person. I like to look at both sides. And I think it was Elon Musk that tweeted this recently where it's like the most interesting, the most interesting situation is the is the truer one or something something along those lines. I'm paraphrasing, But how many times, right, people who come out as crazy and are labeled crazy are telling the truth? You know, you know what I'm saying, Like, how many times is somebody the craziest shit? Like, oh that that guy is nuts? He was telling the truth, like you know, like Alex Jones kind of sort of he's a meme where like where they're turning.
Speaker 4: The frogs gay. He just he had the right idea, just.
Speaker 2: Didn't know how to portray that idea and it became a meme and people didn't take them seriously because again, if there's some dude yelling at you that they're turning the frogs homosexual. You're not gonna like, what are you talking about, bro? And then the studies came out were like, yeah, the frogs are actually gay now, right because with all this others, the boom boom boom, it's like he had the right concept. The execution just wasn't there, you know what I'm saying, Like he just didn't know how to articulate that because he's off the rocker a little bit, and and rightfully so, because when you're looking into these sort of things over and over again, you lose a bit of yourself more and more every single time you dive down that gopher hole and come out the other side, because it just that's by nature, does that, you know what I mean? Like it does that by nature? And that's how again similar to the occult, where people are looking into the occult and they lose their fucking minds because they're trying to figure look into things that aren't ever gonna make sense, Like you know what I'm saying, Like you try to understand alchemy, You're not ever gonna know what alchemy is about, or the homunculus or any of that.
Speaker 1: Shit now, speaking of looking too looking into the occult and losing your mind, I had Phoenix Aurelius on a couple of weeks ago. He's a practicing magician alchemists, but he also does counseling and he helps people, and he talks to people and teaches people about their magical journey and modalities and things like that. But he's what's interesting is he says that he has noticed a major uptick of younger people, kids and teenagers dabbling in not only magic but black magic and Satanism, and on top of that going all the way to dark rituals and demon summonings, and these kids are getting fucked up and having mental disorders and up to even getting possessed, he claims. And he says, this is like this new epidemic among young people that are starting to dabble in the occult because of the access with social media and the information out there.
Speaker 2: There you go. I mean, that's similar to what I was saying earlier. Where right, the Internet has opened the floodgates quite literally, figuratively and literally. Where now the occult isn't the occult anymore, it's it's mainstream. We see this time and time again. How many times can you go on Twitter and see somebody posting about the little red bracelets that there were They're part of the club because they're wearing a red and bracelet, you know, like all this crazy shit, and it goes back to people who are struggling in real reality, whatever that is right in life, who are looking for answers outside of themselves. The reason that John Dee even started to dabble in the supernatural and the paranormal and the occult was because it was a bit of egotistical. But he had he had he thought he had figured everything out that there was ever to learn, right, and he was he was wanting to look further. So all these people who are dabbling into this are reading about Edward Kelly and John Dee and Alistair Crowley and all these other people, and it's like, well, maybe there is a chance, there's a slight chance that I could land that job or land a ton of money if I do this occult ritual and I speak to Betzebub himself or fucking Cthulhu himself or whoever it is. You take your pick, because that's the way it is. And then they start doing this stuff that they don't understand. Now, I'm on the fence about the occult working uh, if it's real or not, right, I'm on the fence if anything, The occult and magic and all these things are a sort of let's call it a training device for the mind, okay, And I think it influences your mind and makes you It puts you in certain states that you're more susceptible to certain things. Now, are you actually summoning something? I don't really think so. I think that you you think that you are right, So therefore you kind of you're training your mind to accept certain outcomes, if you get what I'm saying. And then when those outcomes happen, oh whatever, you're just condition It's a it's a form of conditioning, right. And I don't think that you can pray Cthulhu or Dagon whoever it is, and they'll get grant you with, you know, riches beyond your beliefs or whatever it is. I think it's more of like a mental sort of thing. And when people aren't already mentally all there, because let's let's be real, if you're gonna be looking into this sort of stuff, you're probably already a little retarded to begin with, right, and then you just spiral out of control after that because you start to dig deeper and deeper and deeper, and by the time you know it, you're way above your head and you have an episode where you become schizophrenic or whatever it is. And even I'm sure you've done the episode before where what is schizophrenia and all these other mental disorder? Are those demons? Right when Croley said the goetia was actually parts of our brain, like when you tap into a certain part of that, is that an alternate personality or something, or or an alternate consciousness or soul or whatever. We don't know because there hasn't been too many studies into that in my opinion, right where they uh, that's to woo woo for the mainstream science, the soul and consciousness and all that shit.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, Well, I had Jerry Marzenski and I know you have too.
Speaker 2: Writer.
Speaker 1: He was on the other day talking about how not only they don't talk about those things, but you are shut down immediately if you even suggest that is anything other than a disorder of the mind or chemical imbalance or whatever the mainstream science says it is. If you go against that, you're going to be shut down, and that was the problem that he was facing his whole career. But there is definitely seems to be much more going on with a lot of those disorders where people seem to be communicating with something. In my opinion, There's this.
Speaker 3: Movie that I watched the other night that's called Night Swim.
Speaker 2: Okay, I saw that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's about this pool and this guy. They buy this house, him and his family and he is injured. He was baseball player. He got like he had MS, right, got MSS because he got injured. And they buy this house and then he's They refill the pool. The pool is supposedly a part of a natural aquafor that's been on the property for a really long time. He starts swimming in the pool. Okay, the pool heals him from his MS. He starts feeling better, He's able to play baseball again. He's like, it's kind of like a fountain of youth, right, But the give and take for the pool as that you the pool will essentially take. Yeah, all right, my yeah, my turn. You just a little tad little, a little tad feminine. It's got the stuff in the water that turns the people gay. Okay, But is essentially you have to sacrifice one of your child's, like one of your kids, like, in order to be healed.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're quick on that one.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's the brief overview. There's more. It's a little more complicated when you watch the movie. But and that's what I think is going on with like dark magic, black magic rituals. Right, it's the it's the shortcut, Okay. Whenever you do like some kind of if you're practicing black magic or black rituals, or you're trying to summon a demon to get more wealthy or like possessions or whatever the demon is or the entity or whatever is then going to take from you, and it's going to take something really important from you, okay. And I think that that is the difference between the good and the evil.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So if you were to do, you know, pray to what you believe is like something that is good, like what you know you think God or whatever, it's going to take a lot longer of amount of time, okay, But eventually you may get what you've been praying for somewhere down the line. But with the dark magic and the black magic, it's almost like instantly, but the instantaneous part is going to take something very important from you. Like let's say you were doing this is just an example. Let's see you were doing a black magic ritual for a million dollars. Okay, you got the million dollars, but then your family dies unexpectedly. Your wife dies, your dad than dies, your parents, then dies, your kid then dies. Okay, Like was it worth it? I think that that is the deal that's made there.
Speaker 1: Along similar lines, when I went to Ryan Burns's Space Wolf Research Center, had this dude that was rinning property from Ryan on his land near Skinwalker Ranch, and he was an admitted practicing Satanist. He would walk around with his red robe and staff. He had these lights on a tent that he claims would summon the old ones at night. But he was telling us how he would do these elaborate rituals for either power or wealth or whatever. And the reason he's living in a tent now is because two rituals misfired on him and the entity he was working with destroyed his two previous homes completely setting them on fire. Somehow some freak accident, not once, but two houses. So if I were that guy, I don't know. I think you would probably learn your lesson after the first one. But nah, he's still rolling.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: But it's just like the movie The Substance right scene type of and well one you need to get on it.
Speaker 2: Bro, text me a list of movies I gotta watch so that way you guys don't when I come on podcast with you.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a very demonic movie in my opinion, Like I watched it and I was like, what the fuck is this? Like I was fucked up for a couple of days, Bro, legitimate.
Speaker 2: And you're already fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a whole other level of being fucked But it's the same type of scenario with that, right. It's it's like, what are you willing to give up for this new life that you want or this new reality that you want or the million dollars are being rich or being famous? Like I feel like that that is really what it is. Like that that is what they call like signing a contract with Satan or selling your soul or whatever. It's not like a legitimate like selling of your soul, but it's it's giving up something that is that you can almost not even really live without, you know, and in the substance it's different because it's like affecting the person that's doing their physical body right, it's actually arming them physically, I guess, rotting away their bodies like it's But I think that that's a very similar and is what they're really trying to tell us, because there's been like several, you know, examples of that throughout movies and you know, even like looking into the occult and researching the occult. Is that you have to give something that's so freaking important to you in order to gain whatever it is that you're trying to gain, you know. And that's the whole premise of like blood magic. Right, you cut your you know, you suck some of your blood, you know. But I think that that's a a metaphor, right that you're sacrificing your blood, Like your blood could be your family. Your blood can be your dad, it can be your sister, it can be your an, it can be your cousin, it can be your mom, it can be your brother whatever. You know, it doesn't mean like your physical blood. It could be a relative. Right, So it's like you again, word magic.
Speaker 1: I wonder these elite parasites whatever you want to call them, are so obsessed with living forever that I wonder if they have some sort of multi generational knowledge of reincarnating into a certain bloodline, a certain powerful family, because if you don't want to go at all, you'll probably figure out a way to stay through whatever means you have. They're trying to do it through technology now, upload their consciousness whatever kind of bullshit they're doing there. But in our ancient past, could it be that they had the knowledge to keep coming back and staying within these powerful groups to perpetuate the next agenda because you know, you got it. If you want it done, you gotta do it yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, at the core of all of this that we've talked about is just that, like, how much of this technology, let's consider it technology for a second, are the elites or the wealthy or the powerful actually using and actually implementing right, Because we talk about this all the time where it's like, oh, here's the Reptilian elite royal family, blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: They look, they look, how you're saying.
Speaker 2: But stuff, since where it shows on their sell, like shows on their body, Well, there's a reason why a witch looks like a witch, right, it looks they look very grotesque and ugly, because in my opinion, I think if you dabble and you interact with certain nasty, ugly things, you start to become that and it starts to show that on your actual person. And I think that's why a lot of celebrities you see them and they kind of wither away. They kind of look just like they look like demons. Like the latest one I know people have been pointing out is the girl from the movie Wicked, the one of the girls though not what's the Ariana Grande, not her, but the other one. I don't know her name, but she looks very just demonic. Like you look at her hands and she's got long nails on and her hands are very bony, and it looks like a like a like a ghoule, right, like a I was gonna say, like a skin walker almost like that you hear about like because and that's part of the skinwalker mythology where it's a pact you made what is it with the devil, where you become you have to murder one of your family members, right in order to acquire the power, and then you become this sort of like a windagoon sort of thing. We become.
Speaker 4: Was it bloodthirst or something like that?
Speaker 2: You become a cannibal essentially, And I think that's similar to what you know, what we're talking about. But the whole conspiracy is how much of the elites, how many of them are actually implementing these things, How many people on DC are are doing these things, how many people in Hollywood are doing these things? Or all these rappers even the music industry, Like what was did he actually up to? Was it all really just freak offs? Or was it some sort of satanic ritual? You know, butthole party or something or other? Like, we don't know? And that right there as a conspiracy, and I think that keeps it fueled to where you know, you know how they say, well, as long as they believe in it, you know, that's all that matters. And in part that's true because it's quote unquote working for them. But is it are they actually using it to begin with? You know what I'm saying, like, realistically, do we have any real evidence of that other than like the actual documented cases of satanic rituals, which one of the ones that I was exposed to recently was I'm sure you know about this one, right really? Uh? The one where what's the one where it was like a town in Ireland or Dublin or something where they were making the children do stuff and it was like everybody was in on it. The schools weren't on it. But then it turned out to be a hoax. Have you heard about that one? Forgot the name of it.
Speaker 3: That's the UFO incident.
Speaker 4: No, no, it was. We see if I can find it. But this came up on a recent podcast I did.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, while you find that, I have something else too, because there are Ryan Burns actually told me about this, which is a ritual called the Red Right that Michael Aquino, which was the founder of the Temple of Set would supposedly do is which is like a reincarnation ritual. Right, So what would happen is is that you would get somebody pregnant, right, you would wait until they.
Speaker 1: Are about to have birth.
Speaker 3: This is all allegedly, allegedly, there's no proof that it works, just allegedly you would wait until they're about that give birth, and then you would commit suicide and then your consciousness and your soul would then be reincarnated. Into your kit.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Have you guys, Have you guys read any of William Burrow's work? No, So, William Burrow's famous chaos magician. He the guy's a piece of shit, you guys, just bottom of the bear.
Speaker 1: As it seems to be with many of those chaos magicians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just absolute garbage, human filth, the scumbag. Fuck that guy. But anyways, his life is very interesting because he talked a lot about a word magic and you know, a different technique divination techniques, and he has a lot of interesting concepts. But one of the ones that he talked about that he wrote a lot of books about because what I this is bad. What I appreciate about William Burrow's work is that, you know, a lot of the times we talk about the occult and we don't necessarily know what it means. Like, oh, the Knights Templar were worshiping Bathho met. What was Bapha met? The head of John the Baptist? Yeah, right, Illuminati confirmed? Whatever done? How were they? How were they doing that? How were they having the head prophesied them? So this is where William Burrows comes out, where he's actually writing what they had to do in order to make the head talk or any other thing. And one of the things that he wrote about was that, and I forgot what he called them, but it was this this I think it was like an indigenous tribe or something that had a practice of doing that where essentially it would have two people compulating, right and at the same time, there would be other people committing suicide right next to them in hopes that they'd be transferred to the body of the you know what was happening.
Speaker 4: You know when people compulate, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, Uh so he had concept like that, and when you really look into it, he's it's a story, it's a book, right, but he's actually telling stuff that they might in reality do. Now, this guy was a PDF file, right, So this guy was all into that crazy weird he wrote about just dark. If if anyone's interested in reading and stuff, just don't like it's it's yeah, it's dark, it's it goes, it goes everywhere that you think it's gonna go. And some Okay, he's talking about all crazy shit, but he's exposing things, right of how these things work in the occult and the case that I was talking about, let me know, if you're familiar with this writer is the Hampstead case. Have you heard about that one?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't explained. It sounds interesting something that I would be into.
Speaker 2: So the Hampstead case, also known as the Hampstead hoax because it's a hoax, right, That's what Wikipedia says, is a series of false allegations of satanic pdf pdf file pdf file ring operating at North London school. So key details false allegations. In twenty fourteen, two children made video recorded claims of ritualistic abuse, including human sacrifice, including parents and teachers at their school. Source of the allegation of the UK court processes later determined the children's mother coached them into making the false allegations. It was found. It was found the video was taken by the children's mother, Ella Draper, who was involved in a custody battle with the children's father and whose new boyfriend, Abraham Christie, had links to conspiracy groups focus on child killing and organ harvesting Satanists. So again, there's a whole documentary on it. I guess the case is subject of the twenty twenty four documentary accused the Hampstead Pedophile Hoax. This documentary explores the you so I'm gonna watch that. But apparently it's this crazy whole thing where the school was in on it. But it's funny, right, it's a hoax? Well isn't it easy to paint it as a hoax? So which is it? Is it real or is it not? So you're left in this limbo of like we know for a fact, this could one hundred percent be a possibility. How much of a possibility is it? You get what I'm saying, because this is this is queuing on shit. This is like the top of this is the top of the conspiracy poll where it's like there's a ring and they're doing all this crazy shit to get it, Like that's conspiracy one oh one. Dude. You can talk to anybody on the on the street and it's happened to me, where you strike up a conversation what kind of shit are you into? And sometimes I test the water with like some weird shit that I'll say.
Speaker 4: Like you have you ever heard of a homunculus?
Speaker 2: And they're like, no, what's that? And then I'll just like explain to them, and you know, I do more subtle things than that, But you know what I'm saying. But sometimes they'll be like, I'll be like, what's the conspiracy you believe in? And then they'll go into you know, the quean on shit. Oh, they're into you know, the kids stuff, and like that's like conspiracy one on one. So when this thing comes out, you're like, hmm, these kids, they did a good job being coached, right. A kid doesn't just come up with that. Either. There's two possibilities. Either they were really coached and trained to say those things, or two it actually happened. Because part of you know, Fritz spring Meyer's work that I've learned to appreciate is the fact that you know, when you have a child and they go, oh, you know, Ronald McDonald came into my room last night and he you know, did things to me, you're like, shut the fuck up to me. You know, you're a seven year old little boy. The problem is that that's a technique that they use because the more unbelievable it sounds, the less like you're, the less like you are to believe the children. Right, So when the easter bunny came into my room at night, you know, maybe they're telling the fucking truth, right, but you just dismiss it because oh, it's a child, right.
Speaker 1: I think it was something with the Franklin school scandal where they were dressing up like clowns or like you said, Easter bunnies to come and mess with these kids so that they would have some kind of plausible deniability. Whenever the kid would retell the story they talk about clowns or giant bunny rabbits messing with them, they would automatically be dismissed fucking diabolical.
Speaker 3: Well, not only that, the trauma that kids can face as well, like in their minds will just create whatever makes them feel more comfortable, right, Like maybe you know Ronald McDonald was very comforting to this child, and you know, something did happen to the child and then his brain, through the trauma, has replaced the bad thing that happened to him with Ronald McDonald. That's very common too. I mean that's what trauma does. Like would you rather remember the you know, the horrific thing that happened to you as a child, or would you you know, rather remember Ronald McDonald coming into into right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think that again, it's all very possible. But we go back into the conspiracy of is it actually real? Is it actually true? You know what I'm saying. But then, I mean, you can look at history where there were a lot of heinous things that a lot of indigenous cultures did, like they did some I think it was the Aztecs of the Mayas or something where they would skin the daughter of like a rival tribe and then wear her skin and like do orgies while wearing the skin of the daughter for like ten days or some crazy shit like b it's and this is all now, how much of the historical record has been over exaggerated and tainted? I don't know, but that's what they were saying, and that's what they wrote about.
Speaker 4: How much of that is true?
Speaker 2: Right? Like these people were doing things by these people, I mean like the ancients, right, they were doing human sacrifice. And there's even been debates about that was human sacrifice. I think. I'm sure you guys have seen like different documentaries of like we found this bone pit, it's got baby bones, they're charred.
Speaker 4: Were they actually sacrificing kids?
Speaker 2: And then they do like a whole study of like, well maybe it was just dead babies that they burned, and you know they weren't actually alive. Babies and it was just a way of cremating them or was it fucking child sacrifice like that? You know what I'm saying? Like how crazy can it get? But that's history. We're never going to really know the truth, where we can only interpret it how we see fit.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that documentary where they're the the coroners are talking about like cremation and every thing, And he was like, yeah, I would just stark like twelve bodies in the incinerator and incinerate all of them at the exact same time and then divvy up all the ashes to the separate families.
Speaker 4: Dude, what that's crazy?
Speaker 3: Bro? He was like, Okay, so what am I going to do? It takes three to four hours to disintegrate one body, okay, or you can bundle sixty eight hours to disintegrate fifteen bodies.
Speaker 2: That's that's dark, bro. That could imagine like here's grandma in this here and it's fucking twenty other people in there with her, Like you don't know whose ashes you have? You have some random persons that, dude, what that is? Bananas? Man like? But again, there's been a lot of those places. I remember the one that they found I think it was in California where they had a bunch of body parts stacked up inside of it. They never they never said anything else about that. It like came out in the news and then it was hush hush after that. But I know for a fact in California and in Florida, and not only in Florida, how they found floating fetuses in the water, like on the beach. But there's been entire containers full of fetuses preserved in the ports.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is where you guys can look this up.
Speaker 2: In the eighties, they found an entire container full of human fetuses that were being preserved. And the whole story was it was a Jewish doctor, not that that means anything. It was a Jewish doctor that allegedly hadn't disposed of them correctly. It was an elohim Okay, that hadn't just had he was having a rough time and didn't dispose of them correctly.
Speaker 4: Bro that's a weird thing to have.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now, again, if you're doing, you know, the thing that they do to extract babies out of people, already, you're already a dark, heinous individual. So I wouldn't doubt it if you did keep a container full of I think it was like twenty eight hundred fetuses or something like that. So again, there are a lot of things that fuel conspiracies. How many of them are true though, because a lot of the times, you know, when you go online and you post, oh that conspiracy is retarded, and then people will come out of the woodwhere and be like, we were proven right, Yeah, of which conspiracy? Tell me tell me one twenty twenty it came out of a lab. Okay, what else?
Speaker 1: We're entering a dangerous time of delusion, especially if you're still trying to get information from the internet, from social media. It's getting real close to the time where we just need to shut it all down and go live primitive caveman lives again. No technology hitting our women over the head.
Speaker 2: Not even that dude. I mean you know how I tell right early, don't read the comments, you know, disconnect from the internet for a while, don't don't you know, just hang out how you sed to touch grass, do something, don't be in it all the time. And it's it's it's an aspect of balance, right, So the key is balance, and some people the skills are weighing more into the skitzo gopher holes and just in it all the time and wanting to find out the secret of reality and wake up call here, it's never gonna happen.
Speaker 4: You're never gonna know the truth.
Speaker 2: Okay. Bad things happen every day to good people, and that's just the way reality work sometimes. Unfortunately, you know you're not gonna save you don't be captain save a hoe with these conspiracies. Just give it a rest every once in a while. And I'm not saying you can't make a difference. I'm sure you could, but some people need to learn when to call it quits and when to just chill the fuck out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, there's this really good documentary on Netflix that I really like, this called Dick Kings of Tupelo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 3: Saga where these two Elvis impersonators, well one of them ends up like blowing the whistle on this giant conspiracy about like orgon harvesting. Okay, Like he gets a job, like the Elvis impersonator thing wasn't going over well, they kind of like kick him out of the Elvis and Twin Brother duo and then he gets a job at a hospital as a maintenance guy, and then he stumbles into this unlocked room with all of these body parts, the just body parts everywhere.
Speaker 4: Bro what severed.
Speaker 3: Limbs, severed arms and all this stuff. And then he creates this entire like web page of like you know, organ harvesting, like body parts and stuff. And he's like going full fledged into like all this shit, right, and he's known as like the town cook, Okay, And then during that time, anthrax was then sent to the White House, which was intended to kill Obama. I don't know if you guys remember that whole I remember that whole fiasco where there was like anthrax that was sealed inside of an envelope that was then sent to Obama to try and you know, kill him or whatever. And then this whole thing was then blamed on this Elvis impersonator because he had gone down this conspiracy rabbit hole of Oregon harvesting and like body parts. Okay, But then it turned out to be a CIA agent in the town that was a karate instructor that was just working for the freaking CIA. Dude, like a black budget CIA. It's called the Kings of Tupela. A Southern crime Saga Tupelo.
Speaker 4: Sorry, oh, but pretty sure.
Speaker 1: That's a documentary.
Speaker 3: Netflix documentary.
Speaker 2: It's really dude.
Speaker 5: That sounds crazy, but it's not even But it's not like typical Netflix documentary style where they like set up all this stuff and then they just completely like say.
Speaker 3: That none of it's true and like discredit. Yeah, it's not the typical Netflix documentary style, like actually leaves it open ended. Because the guy that this dude, this Elvis impersonator, was going after for Orgon Harvesting. He owned a funeral home. He'd been going after this dude for years. Then he actually got in trouble for Oregon Harvesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I checked that out. It sounds interesting, it sounds crazy.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, guys, this was a fun discussion. Before we close out, let everyone know if you got anything interesting coming up and remind him where to find and all your sexy content.
Speaker 2: I'll go first. Yeah, I don't really have anything in the works at the moment. You can find me over at www dot tj ojp dot com. He catch me once a month with writer Lee at the Schizospiracy Hour Maga Burrito Our. I don't know what the name of the podcast is, but it's something where you go off the rails and talk about crazy shit and uh yeah, www dot tj ojp dot com. Buy me on there.
Speaker 3: You can find me Raised by Giants on YouTube and any and all podcast platforms and the Forbidden Knowledge News Network, And if you'd like to reach out to me personally, you can find me on Twitter x at Raised by Giants e and Instagram at raisby Giants pod. And I have a new documentary in the works right now. It's almost completely written, going to be on the Government DIA Army Intelligence Psychic Spy Program. Thank you for having me on, really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: We will do it again until next time. Everyone have a wonderful evening and we'll talk again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: See yu