Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart tag.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach.
Speaker 3: Your name's glazed by the great Chris RAYCS, Derek black Men, and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some action. Sit back and prepare for some lady.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody, welcome back to another episode of the snark Tank podcast. It's me your host, Chris, and we're joined by the rest of.
Speaker 1: Them, Derek and Sweeney.
Speaker 2: We're remote again.
Speaker 4: Uh in case it had a fever of I think two sixteen, So we're gonna stay away.
Speaker 1: So bad, such a bad fevers, I think we just die.
Speaker 2: That's what I said when you told me above.
Speaker 1: Like nine degrees is already like you're suffering brain damage.
Speaker 2: Are think No, I don't think nine degrees.
Speaker 1: I think nine degrees higher than normal. Yeah, if you have that for a long time, we start suffering brain damn.
Speaker 2: If if your internal temperature is running at nine degrees.
Speaker 1: No, nine degrees above your natural state like ninety six point seven or ninety.
Speaker 3: Falcked yourself at nine degrees before.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I'm four degrees right now with the heart rate of seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty intense. Well, welcome to the show. We're remote again.
Speaker 1: Uh, depending on. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're feeling out. Derek sick because of Kingston. He brought it back. He brought back a disease from Costa Rica.
Speaker 1: And then because of me. Yeah sorry, relapsed. Yeah, it's fate. It was the universe getting back at me for getting you sick. Literally, I was like, I'm fine yesterday for the most part, and then I took a long nap and I was like, oh shit, I think I'm dying. Yeah, you know, well you.
Speaker 3: Were fucking playing in a trench with your fucking nephews again or something.
Speaker 1: I hate those little leagas, man, I can stand out off that they get me sick. They get me sick every time I see them, especially the little one, the littlest one, he's a little fat of germs. Yeah, well such as such as life. You know, spram with lysol.
Speaker 3: So what I do that's crazy is around I just spram in the eyes and then they don't forget.
Speaker 1: If I'm dirty, I'll get spread in the eyes. This is how it works. Man.
Speaker 4: Well we're remote again, so next week maybe we'll be back to normal. I think by then probably that's more than enough time should be.
Speaker 1: If we don't, if like one of us doesn't die from being so sick, we'll be back to normal. Yeah, I'm I'm betting on you. I'm on you. I give it to you. Yeah, I'm I'm on the I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: Getting better man pretty quick. I'm not getting worse like you right now. So my money's on you dying.
Speaker 1: I'm putting it on you.
Speaker 4: Everybody, open up, everybody, everybody open up your legally questionable betting app Okay, I don't know that. I think clashy or clashy or something, and bet. Take a bet on who's gonna die by the next The next.
Speaker 1: Episode could be a good one of us. I like it. Yeah, I think it'll be a good idea.
Speaker 4: Patreon dot com sas the Snartank. Remember you can go over there, ask us questions, send us suggestions, early access, add free exclusive episodes.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck over there. I'm not playing around anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm so serious. Go over there.
Speaker 1: Like the videos.
Speaker 4: If you're watching on YouTube, you know all all the rigamarole comment if you want all the bullshit, all the stuff you're sick of hearing from everybody else, I unfortunately have to remind you. I got to remind you to do this because it's all over, you know, every every everyone's getting dumber, everybody's getting stupid. Nobody can read no more. I don't know if you saw the GOP. Did you see that thing from like a couple of days ago where they had that big document that shows, like, look here, it is plain as day the Democrats want to give a legal immigrants health care. And then you literally read what it says and it's like not true at all, like on the fucking document that they shared as proof.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 4: So I got to remind you also, if you're listening to this and you forgot all these things, you forgot to like and subscribe, Remember to take a breath, remember to drink water, remember to do all.
Speaker 1: The things that keep you fucking alive.
Speaker 4: Maybe most most of you do it. If you if you're hate watching, you don't have to do it. Ye watching watching, Yeah, keep going, Haye. Watching is fascinating to me, Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: I don't hate watch anybody I've I've had.
Speaker 4: I know there are people I don't like where I see clips of them every every so often because someone shares it or whatever. But I don't see the idea of like sitting like I would never sit in on asmen gold stream. No, you know what I mean, I would ever sit there and be like I want to hear fifteen hours of what this guy has to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, every once in a while, like all those streamers, they all kind of operate the same way, which is, you know, it's fine. It's like you you're talking for like a couple of minutes, and then you read the chat and then you respond to that, and then you go back to what you're saying, and then you go back to the chat. So it's like a like revolving like uh, what do you call it?
Speaker 1: Like engagement?
Speaker 3: And every time I see they'll be engaging with those hate watchers. A lot of times you can tell the ones that are just there and they don't like the person they keep commenting, but they keep talking to them.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I guess they want.
Speaker 5: Them there or something, because like they keep giving them the the thing that you know, and I just I just wonder what those people because like you know, we all have a finite amount of time, right, like, especially if you become an adult, and adult haters are the craziest to me because I'm like, bro.
Speaker 3: That where how do you have you're neglecting something.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, like you can't be you can't be tending.
Speaker 2: To your entire life if you're if you're wasting your time doing that.
Speaker 1: But God bless.
Speaker 4: People want to spend their time however, they want feel free, have a great time.
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 4: Uh? Did you see that clip earlier today of a Hassan piker tasing his dog?
Speaker 1: Did you see that? No? Was that real? Dude?
Speaker 4: So he I'm not even I'm not even telling the truth. He turned, He turned, He turned around in his chair and took a taser out and shot his dog with the two pronged taser thing and electrocuted it until there was smoke coming off of it.
Speaker 2: As I'm not even exaggerating.
Speaker 3: Not even exaggerating, I swear smoking.
Speaker 2: I don't know what exactly.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that they they did that that they I didn't know dogs could smoke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if you like the fucking university of one of those old Pinocchio movies where the dogs are literally smoking, oh like cigarettes and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm stupid bomping. Yeah, that is true. You you prove me wrong.
Speaker 1: That is proof that dogs canuck.
Speaker 4: Damn, there's not a lot of stuff to talk about, really, especially in the time that it's been since we reported last.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna we're gonna lean on questions.
Speaker 4: Also, everybody's sick, Kingston mainly, so we're just gonna we're gonna focus on questions today.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And because Kingston's sick, he's going to be answering all of them.
Speaker 2: Uh. And me and Derek are not gonna do a damn thing.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna. We're not gonna.
Speaker 2: It's all on him, So be prepared on me. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actual swen actual swing quote, episode two seventy seven. What if instead of spirited away? And then it goes on to some N word pun it cuts off. I can't I can't figere, he says, what did he said?
Speaker 2: Chris?
Speaker 4: Did you hear how Eric Adams misspoke about going to Albania instead of Albany after dropping out of the race and had to and had to follow through on going to Albania instead of Albany.
Speaker 1: He said Albania twice.
Speaker 4: So no, what I think is like he said Albanian refused to admit that he said, refuse to admit that he misspoke, So he just booked a trip to Albania, to just make it so he wasn't lying, make it so he didn't misspeak. No, I don't know how true this is. I have literally never heard of this. This is a write in. I'm going to choose to believe it, though, because that is very funny. Yeah, that's awesome to just be so to be so against just admitting even just like a minor level of fall, like everybody misspeaks, being so against that, to be like I meant all, but I can't. I can't not do what I said I was gonna do. So let's go to Albania. Let's find something to do in Albania. That is an amazing premise.
Speaker 1: He goes a vision Action Bronson.
Speaker 2: Who's that He's.
Speaker 1: The only Albanian artist I know? Like actually a lipa Albanian? Yeah, half Albanian. The hell is this? No, they're not there.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't. Albanians aren't even real.
Speaker 1: There was quite a few of them when we lived here on where we grew up.
Speaker 4: Whenever say that about it, you say that about every single there were a category of persons.
Speaker 1: They were not There were there were quite a bit of Albanians.
Speaker 2: There were a lot of Aboriginals around where we grew up.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can prove you wrong because I will call one of our friends and they will be like, yeah, there's quite a few of them. I will do that to you right now. That's great proof. Okay.
Speaker 4: I could call anybody and tell and and that's okay. Albanian Albanian.
Speaker 1: So our reference so our reference point is I have quite a few friends from that area that Albanian they are. You're simply lying, I do you want me to call them right now? I will do it. I could, I will do it. I will actually do it. I'm like, hey, what ethnicity are you? And they'll be like, oh, or what nationality and they'll be like, I'm Albanian. First of all, I don't think like that. They have a really cool flag. I think I have probably the coolest flag. Is it the one with alph on it? And he's like, no, that's Albanians.
Speaker 2: Right, that's alf Banya.
Speaker 1: I forgot. I forgot about alf Bania. They have the double side of eagle, the eagle going like the head of eagle on each side of the wings. It's pretty it's pretty cool flag.
Speaker 3: I think Jamaica's the coolest colors.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, the colors. But like the coolest flag is that. I think it's them or it's I don't know, maybe I think it's them. I think it's just I think it's just Albanian's the coolest flag because they are the flag. It's kind of stupid. It's a lie.
Speaker 2: I think I've ever seen a cool flag.
Speaker 1: You gotta be honest, really, I've seen cool flags. Yeah, I just I like the flag, the very collage flag is.
Speaker 4: All the United States flags are trash, like like every like I haven't seen.
Speaker 2: There's no state with a good flag. There's no I I just I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, man, I feel like every flag I see is maybe Japan is the best, but it's because it's so minimalistic that it might as well just be like you.
Speaker 2: They whipped that up in like Adobe illustrator and like a day.
Speaker 1: That's so insane. Albania's flag is literally literally cool. It's literally actually a cool flag. Like, actually, let's see Albanian flag. I'm not even gonna look it up. I'm not gonna waste my time. You guys are trash human beings. They are dogs.
Speaker 2: This looks like a Nazi flag.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's literally like it's it's the kind of thing that you would see on the lapel of like a.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's an officer, all of that, all of that stuff. But all that stuff was other things people, I guess I understand what you mean, but likes because they took everything that was relatively cool and made it theirs. You know, like everything that sort of had any sort of similar They were like that to take that and put it over here.
Speaker 3: Ye get that the that's cool. Let's make let's make our own, let's make zyklon B.
Speaker 4: The issue ultimately is that I can't separate the fact that it's a flag. So it's just a tattering it's a tattering piece of paper in the wind. So nothing on it can be cool because it's just paper that is real.
Speaker 3: It's not built for you're just not built for nationality and and stupid pointless uh national pride symbology.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like if if they had, like a if they had like a national like weapon or something something you could physically hold, you know, so.
Speaker 1: Like that would that would be if there was a sword for the station, I'd be like hell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, even anything like an amulet a fucking call anything that's real.
Speaker 1: So do you know that? That like? And if they had like a real two headed eagle, Oh yeah, well that sure, Well that's duh. Had a real sun that was rising, that would be really sick.
Speaker 3: Oh do you hate the Puerto Rican flag?
Speaker 1: Do you got them?
Speaker 2: I think I think it's very whatever? Do you I think it's a very whatever flag.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. You have like three hung up in your house? Oh my god, flag slippers. Yeah, but it's like I have I don't like. I don't like my last name either, But it's not all my documents.
Speaker 1: You know, Like I literally have one in my bedroom, even me, I have one in my bedroom. It's smaller than no Saint Tomian flag, but it's there.
Speaker 3: Change your name to your last name to like like you're like, all right, it's time to chamber the last name.
Speaker 4: I would probably I would change it. It would probably be a sower. But but if I'm not going to make it a Sawyer, I think I would probably make it, make it my first name again.
Speaker 1: But backwards, how damn. I can't do that. I can't do that in my head. I can't. I don't. Backwards would just be Chris.
Speaker 2: It would be Christopher Backwards.
Speaker 1: That's trash. Don't even Derek, you can't. You can't. Don't hurt yourself. It's too many, it's too many letters. I can't do it. I can't think of it. I mean, I hate my last name. He was just clearly a slave's last name. But like that, but I hate it. I hate that my last name is Jamison. That is clearly, that is clearly an African man's spirit was broken.
Speaker 4: And given that name, I I can make it like a like a gamer, like a gamer last name, like a really cringe gamer, like like Chris Chris, Chris Ray, pixel viper.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's so gay.
Speaker 4: That's that's like something that's like that's like you're twelve years old and you're making your gamer tag, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like I'll be pixel viper. Yeah, that was my email.
Speaker 3: My first email is like pip Master three K when I was like ten years old or something.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy, you know what's insane? My first email that was just my name. That's it.
Speaker 2: I think I have one that was my name.
Speaker 1: It was just my name, it was it was just my name. I didn't really want to do that. My email just I made way later on in life, like probably within the last four or five years. Is a stupid name like that first repressing My first one is like because it's like some I didn't need another email, just like it's so free. I wanted another free s description or something and I was like whatever, and I just put some dumb in and I was like, all right, awesome.
Speaker 3: You think do you think funny nigga? Gmail is taken?
Speaker 1: It's taken. The fuck I get it. I tried to get it. What about silly nigga? That one's probably define that's probably funny nigga, sia, hilarious nigga, joking nigga. It sounds like it sounds like that jaz song chuckle fuck thirteen Big dig ninety eight. Fucking I's a good one. Claim that ship. He got it me and he was like, what year is it? And what do I have?
Speaker 3: You got to try them all like hot Mail because that was that was my first My first email is hot mail.
Speaker 1: Dude, I want to I want to do f n word, but I know that I think, yeah, mine was. I think mine was hot mail.
Speaker 3: Hot Mail was hot, man, like you hear you hear hot, And I'm like, dude, of course I'm going with hot mail. And then it died, died so quick it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So brutally myself in the street.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see what do we what do we got here? What we got here?
Speaker 4: The power of the power of the come in the penis of my ass road And he says, would you, lovely boys, do an extra ammo pitching the teenage a teenage mutant Ninja Turtles movie.
Speaker 2: We could.
Speaker 4: That's a fun idea. I don't think I ever thought about that. That would be really fun to do, specifically because I know Jack shit about the Ninja Turtles and I love I don't know anything about him.
Speaker 1: The most I know.
Speaker 4: The most I know is that there's like I think, so I know splinters are rat I know they I know that it was toxic waste that did it to him. I know their names, but I don't know which one is their name, Like I, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't even know that, No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know which one's Raphael color Wise, I don't know. I think dominic is like the blue one, not Dominict.
Speaker 3: Try again, wait, try to try to try to name.
Speaker 1: The Renaissance colorI al right, making colored Hector? Uh huh? And what color is Hector?
Speaker 4: Hector is clear? Okay, he's got a clear headband. Okay, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then there's Phillips mm hmm. And there's Leonardo.
Speaker 1: Hey, what was Phillips's color?
Speaker 2: Black?
Speaker 3: Okay, so Hector clear, Philips.
Speaker 2: Phillips black, Phillip's black.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: There's Leonardo who's I think orange orange?
Speaker 1: Then one more and then.
Speaker 4: There's there's Simuel and Simuel is his color is vanta black is black.
Speaker 1: But it's completely completely.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, and that's what what's the one that I Okay, so I know Leonardo Raphael that's it, though I don't know the I don't know the other one.
Speaker 1: No Hens Kingston. Uh Yeah, like I.
Speaker 4: Know the Renaissance paper, but I cannot remember Michaelangelo and one of the one. And then there's the other one.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There was one that you almost said it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Man with the D you almost said it, oh Dominguez man devi, oh Demetriusco DeFranco, DeFranco, DeMarcus, uh Dillard, I genuinely don't remember.
Speaker 2: It's not is it not Dominic.
Speaker 1: No, don Demon, don finish it.
Speaker 4: Donna Tello, Okay, he knew the whole time. There's no no, no, I'm not even that's not a bit. That wasn't I genuinely could not remember.
Speaker 1: Do you know who the Renaissance people are? Then you know obviously the d is don Tello.
Speaker 4: Dona Tello is, in fairness, of those three Renaissance people, is the least of note.
Speaker 1: I think Rafael is clear the least of note. But I guess, I guess clearly mich and Angel and Leonardo the two like.
Speaker 2: Most Michaelangelo, and yeah, I remember them.
Speaker 1: But Rafael I I don't even know what he did.
Speaker 4: Rafael is the only reason I remember Rafael's because I remember that was.
Speaker 1: Like the cool name, and then it's a cool name.
Speaker 4: But Donna Tello is like, that's just a guy, you know. Don Tello is like a like a mafia electrician.
Speaker 1: Not anymore. Once upon a time, probably.
Speaker 2: Once upon a time he did he did, uh.
Speaker 1: Because no one has that name anymore. Tell he's not a name I have not. I have not heard that name ever and a person, for real.
Speaker 3: I've heard Donnie, but like, I don't know if.
Speaker 1: This is Donovan, and it's always Donovan more more often than not Donovan.
Speaker 3: Maybe I've only know I've only known one Donnie, and he's probably dead because I never saw him again after elementary school.
Speaker 2: That is what that means. That is what that means about a person. You never see them again, they're dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know Raphael's, I know Michael I know. I don't even know Michelangelo's. I know Michaels, never met a Michaelangelo Michaels. I know Leo, but he's not he's not Leon. I would have mind Nephew. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I knew Bebop and rock Steady, but I didn't know don Tello.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they're silly, that's why you know them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's an awesome it's an awesome pairing of names. Bebop, Bebop and rock Steady like flows really well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they also I'm raised. You look at the like, fucking that's crazy. From fucking Turtles Two Secrets of the Ooze, I fucking I had a love hate relationship with that movie because it was it was kind of it was the first time I experienced cringe where because the first movie is has an extremely serious tone. The first one is actually my favorite, like it used to be. Like I the more I thought about much as I got older, I'm like, clearly the first one so much better than the second one.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 3: The beginning of the movie when they're in that little strip mall or whatever the fuck, the way that they're behaving is so fucking childish and they weren't doing that shit in the first movie actually made me like cringe, Like I remember watching it. I brought actually brought it because we used to watch movies in elementary school when on certain days like oh it's movie Day or whatever the fuck, and people could bring in movies, and so I brought in number two and I didn't I felt like almost like a fucking weirdo show, like all class like it just it was weird. I guess I was just I felt a little bit, you know, like I wonder what everybody else is thinking.
Speaker 1: Are they thinking my social credit? It's nerdy? My social credits falling apart?
Speaker 4: My sofa cred I brought. I brought in a movie. I brought in The fucking Super Android thirteen for a movie, which is like, which was like that is first of all, if you haven't.
Speaker 1: Watched this show.
Speaker 4: That's a completely confusing fucking film because it's it relies on the show I have, all of them do and so I just remember half the class was really into it, and half the class was.
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck? Was like, this is.
Speaker 2: Not a movie, and they were totally right.
Speaker 4: You know, it'd be like if I brought an ET two or something what Eat too?
Speaker 1: The sequels extra thresh Field.
Speaker 4: Have you not seen e T two, The straight to the straight to fucking straight to VHS ET two two?
Speaker 1: We're Home?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he finally goes home.
Speaker 1: Is it actually ET two? Look it up? Yes, it's ET two.
Speaker 4: It's directed by I think Joe Dante is the same guy who did Gremlins.
Speaker 1: Do you know the T two? And it starves? Well, why do you know that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why do you know who's directed by? Nowhere? No way, no way.
Speaker 2: I really don't know why I know that? Oh you know what it is?
Speaker 4: There was that guy, do you remember Nick Lutzo. He's like this guy. He was like a content creator. He was mainly like a TikTok music music guy. But he he had like a very brief stint in like pandemic time, so like two but his stuff would kind of pop up every now and again. And he has a song called Where Did the Gremlins Go? And he he just mentions Joe Dante in it, and I remember looking up who the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: And it's like, oh, he's a director of Grandma's.
Speaker 1: Wait wait a yeah, wait wait wait wait yeah, I just looked up there, looking up ET two. I'm looking up ET two. Yeah, And apparently I don't think there's something called e T two Nocturnal Fears. That is not what you showed your class.
Speaker 2: No, that must be so.
Speaker 1: Let me be let me be let me be very clear. E T two is not real. Okay, that was like there's an ET I like I would have heard of it in at least that's what I would have like in passing on my life? Would I heard like.
Speaker 3: All the T E T the Extraterrestrial too official? What the fuck people are making all this bullshit? Like twenty twenty five at Netflix? Twenty twenty four trailer, Dude.
Speaker 4: There's probably a bunch of there's probably a bunch of AI movie trailers like generated.
Speaker 1: I can't you know, I can't even for e T two. I just u there is a single called e T two Nocturnal Fears. That is a real thing.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's probably some like it's probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's it's just still it's Spielberg.
Speaker 2: Is you're not gonna You're not gonna get me like that?
Speaker 1: All right. It's literally it's literally a sequel. He was gonna make. It was gonna be a horror movie. Actually, I mean he was.
Speaker 4: Going to make but it didn't end up happening. Yeah, well so that would be the that would be the defining it's real.
Speaker 1: He was gonna make it, Like, why would you do Why would you do that? Stephen Stefan Spilberg? Would you do that?
Speaker 3: I saw I just saw another quote if somebody said he said that there would never be that's weird.
Speaker 1: I've seen.
Speaker 3: I've seen two different conflicting things. You see anything I'm talking about that And then but then I saw their people saying, like he said, he would never make a sequel, So take what you will.
Speaker 1: For what it's worth. I don't think E T.
Speaker 2: Two Nocturnal Fears is real. That does not sound like it.
Speaker 1: This is real. I swear to it will be real because.
Speaker 4: I understand kids, and I understand that it's real in the sense that you read words that said that, but that's not there's not there's no way that's a real plan that Steven Spilberg actually had.
Speaker 1: I think it was, but I think he can because it was like they were like, what are you doing? It was like, I guess, never mind, there's no way that's real.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing because I'm seeing I keep seeing things that like Steven still Stilberg. Spilberg's fought to make sure there wasn't a sequel because it just he was like, no, like why it doesn't, No, it doesn't need a sequel.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: But the problem with the Internet now is I don't know who the fuck to believe because.
Speaker 1: It can lead you to even credible sites.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's Uh, we're in this weird period where I was actually a video just popped up because you know, I've been talking about I keep bringing it up about the AI channels that are popping up, and then they're they're getting into my recommendeds and shit like that. Some big channel that I don't know how to pronounce its name, uh just made a video about that and saying that man, people are making videos about like oh, this is like the biggest star in the fucking universe or something, and then they're getting AI's making up ship like a little cool fun facts, and then people are taking that, and then it's being repurposed and people keep regurgitating it. And now like fake stuff is starting to become technically real because so many people are starting to believe it. And I wonder about stuff like this because he's talking about this, and then and then there's other people in.
Speaker 1: It, so et too. Yes, the real unproduced sequel concept of what's the website? What's the website? It's actually there's actually a what you go? There's actually a ten like a ten played screenplay of it. I'm looking at it right now. Fake movies. What's the website? I mean I found it via the Reddit. But the thing is real. It's like the screenplay exists. Sure, I'm looking at it right now, you're looking at it. I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I'm sure someone wrote E T two on a screenplay and printed it out and photographed it on Reddit.
Speaker 1: What is the well? Are you saying something? Are you saying?
Speaker 2: Why would somebody go through the why would.
Speaker 1: That screen ran? Some screen rants? Then there's another one from Universal Dork. There's another one from Rankers Universal dor E T two Revenge.
Speaker 2: ET two is not fucking real.
Speaker 1: Brother. I think I think the concept of it was real. I don't I think the concept is probably real at first. I don't even think that. I don't even think why. I don't know why. That's I'm so crazy to you.
Speaker 4: Because there's first Okay, here's here's why I feel that way right. Everything that you're reading is secondhand nonsense that could easily be faked. And the other thing that I heard that I saw, I'm pretty sure there's video of Steven Spielberg saying this. I fought to make sure that there were no sequels to ET.
Speaker 1: I think he might not.
Speaker 2: I think down somewhere I think he might have.
Speaker 1: I think he might have wrote out a screenplay first and then it was like, I'm just not going to go any further than this, And I think that's the happens.
Speaker 2: Why are you so willing to believe something so insane?
Speaker 1: Because I think the idea of having a screen like like it could be it could be wrong, and I'm not gonna die easy to have even been. I don't know. That's why it's so weird. That's a completely different kind of stick. That's like missus.
Speaker 2: That's like missus doubt fire too, or something like.
Speaker 1: After he died.
Speaker 2: He dies, he has the trick. He has to trick the devil because he clearly goes to Hell.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't go to hell.
Speaker 3: Cross dressing Deuteronomy, dude.
Speaker 4: Cross dressing. He's a friends with a gay guy. He's friends with Harvey fire Steon. He doesn't he doesn't kill him on site. He's a bad Christian. He goes, he cross stresses. He cross right, that's two. Actually he crossed. The cross dressing is the first one and then it's the third one. So he cross dresses twice many times. Technically he lies. He he he engages in mistruths to mislead his family.
Speaker 1: But then he but then he brings back his family to the way of the Christian faith.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he doesn't get baptized. He didn't get baptized. So that's why he goes to Hell. Primarily he doesn't get baptized. And he ever committed.
Speaker 2: He never confesses to a priest in one of those weird rooms.
Speaker 1: Don't believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I don't want to do it. I'm scared of those places.
Speaker 4: He gets he walks into a church, Robin Williams in that movie what I forget what the character's name is, but like he walks in, he walks into a church and then he starts sizzling. He starts shizzling at the church. He's like, I can't I'm not allowed in there.
Speaker 1: It's getting kind of hot. I gotta go.
Speaker 4: So he has a cross dress to say, he has a cross dress his way through hell and trick people, trick various demons so that he can find his way back to Earth so we can continue to harass his family. Yeah, and that's that's that's Missus doubtfire too.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, I'd watched the funk out of that. Actually, I think it'd be a great idea.
Speaker 4: I think we just made I think we just figured out our next uh next film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 3: Missus doutfire too. I like that a lot better than E A or sorry E T. Yeah, E T too. I don't even I wouldn't even know what to do with that. But uh, this did start because we were talking about I know exactly what T should be about what it should be.
Speaker 4: It should be et but from the it should be everything that it should just be ET one again, but from the perspective of a bunch of E T s, because a kid is sent there, so it's just E T. But like all the kids are or like E T s and E T is Elliot, you know, So he's like, it's Elliott and it's he.
Speaker 3: Goes to the he goes to the ET planet.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that's what the that's what E T two stands for is Elliott Terrestrial.
Speaker 2: And he ends up on the planet.
Speaker 4: He ends up on the ET home world, which is like, I don't know, Dragnet or something. I don't know what this planet planet Dragnet. And he gets he gets sent there and all the ets try to he tries to find his original ET. But everybody looks the same, and it's a commentary about racism.
Speaker 3: I think, the fucking same.
Speaker 1: Man, Oh you look the same.
Speaker 2: And then they go ah and they.
Speaker 4: Screen at him and they do that horrible noise that I hate. Yeah, yeah, scream, and then it becomes like a courtroom driver like he's like he's oh, he's like he's an illegal alien. So that planet's ice.
Speaker 3: Oh man, they got alien ice alien.
Speaker 1: I they call et ice.
Speaker 4: That's what they call him, eat ice and then they round up they round up Elliott and then they're they're trying to it's like, uh, what's that guy's name something, Garcia. It's like, oh, like that's where like we gotta send so they say, yeah, so they send Elliott to so planet that he's definitely not from, and that's and that's the movie. And then he and then he gets out and he suffocates and dies because he can't he can't breathe on the planet that they said that.
Speaker 1: It was really funny et species is in Star Wars. You know that, right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do know that. There's like that scene, that scene where they like it's in the Senate, right, like.
Speaker 1: Imagine them being there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not into that, Like that's that's cool, that's cool, little like cameo things like that. But I'm also you don't fucked up? You know what that implicates? Like you know what that applies, Like you can't do that.
Speaker 1: Well, the very beginning of Star Wars very much so implies that that bullshit happened a long time ago, somewhere wildly far away. Yeah, I mean that's the very that's the very opening of it, that's the very opening of it. Too far far away. But it's like that what two, you'll get there, you'll get there.
Speaker 3: No, it's just so the at alien showed up on Earth, So what does that say about the time period the aliens.
Speaker 1: Might have existed as that long? It's not crazy the space.
Speaker 4: The craziest thing to be, the craziest thing to be is that it implies that Earth.
Speaker 1: Exists, which I was kind of the whole time.
Speaker 4: I kind of always took a galaxy far far away to being like, oh, this isn't a completely fictional like there's no, that's why they're humans on this planet.
Speaker 2: They're clearly people.
Speaker 1: You know. It's because Earth isn't real, Like this is like there's Earth Star Wars universe.
Speaker 2: Do they go to Earth in the Star Wars universe? Not?
Speaker 1: Like not canonically ho gon they go there? Are there?
Speaker 2: Are they anywhere near it?
Speaker 1: No? The galicy far far away, it's like not neural, it's ostensibly fake.
Speaker 3: So like the et people, they're able to reach where the fucking that ship is and that like it's it just it muddies the water in such a I know, you're not supposed to think about it at all.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just bullshit. It's just bullshit ship that happens randomly. I don't know. I think the idea of Earth being real and stars are so lame because they just come there and as like, oh, look they're racist. That's what I don't like about it. That's why.
Speaker 4: That's exactly why I always just assumed it was. It just wasn't real, because because then I'm thinking, like, okay, General Grievous is fighting, and then at the same time Martin Luther King is being assassin.
Speaker 1: Was not the same time. That's the butt it does. No, No, it's because it's not about MLK.
Speaker 4: It's about like, okay, Genghis Kang is raping somebody at the same time training. Okay, but okay, fine, the Egyptians are building a pyramid at the same time.
Speaker 1: Like it's fucking weird. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like that at all.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. It's not real.
Speaker 3: Has anybody mapped out or an actual timeline, like an actual timeline for like that would be okay, this is this time relative to what time it would be?
Speaker 1: Nothing, nothing in canon, nothing in the canon of the universe, is corresponding with any time near us right now, any time like what I mean.
Speaker 3: So the Earth been around for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's like, so what's like with nothing involving humans? I'm sure it's not. It's not about humans. It's just about the actual time period of around this time, like what was Earth while Star Wars has taking places about it, because it's like I think the idea is that like we left Earth because you know, Earth is lame, because there's there's a there was like old books that said like aliens came here, they grabbed us up, and they brought us to there were slaves obviously they were like, oh yeah, free workers, you know what, the aliens, what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I hate stuff like it's because you're taking human traits and then placing it on these beings that have such stellar technology that they wouldn't need any type of animal or any type of organism to be some sort of labor or resource.
Speaker 1: I think that's crazy to say. I think everything does that, everything makes other things do work for it. I think.
Speaker 3: I have a planet that don't have the tools to have fucking what warp speed or like whatever, because.
Speaker 1: Because like who builds the warp speed things for people?
Speaker 3: What do you mean, there's a machine do we almost we are now, we're barely smarter than chimps on average, and we're building things to make everything automated. So if you have aliens that have space travel that that we can't even conceive of, they're like, oh, it's like the matrix. We're like, oh, use humans as batteries. I love the matrix, but it's also like there's parts to it. I'm like, that's a terrible source of energy.
Speaker 1: Like, what are you talking? I don't think I think it makes sense. I think the idea I think, like life in general, though it may be constructed differently, like atomically, I think that the idea of those concepts would be the same relatively everywhere.
Speaker 4: You guys are having this argument, Well, well I could have had a heart attack there.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys kept curacy like I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I was really I was. I was really testing it. I was like, I hope he's actually going and then.
Speaker 1: I hope he's hope he's really about it, and he let's go. Hope he let's go to wheel and lets himself float away. Kicks. I'm just thinking of it this way.
Speaker 3: Corporations, for example, they want to get rid of people and have fully the automation so they don't have to worry about that. Why would aliens that are have superior technology of things that we can't even conceive when to be like, I'm gonna use humans for labor, like you don't.
Speaker 1: Think they have something? Because why not.
Speaker 3: Better that humans will be like this is like an ant.
Speaker 4: Because they can build, they can make, You're probably not to build that.
Speaker 1: I think it doesn't seem I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you're coming to this conclusion because every because we all we have look that I'm doing this based off of the confirmation we have as creatures that exist right now, right.
Speaker 1: Right right now, that's what we're not supposed to do. But then how but you have to go outside.
Speaker 3: Because these aliens have things that we can't even perceive of. They're so far advanced that why would they do anything that is so archaic that is so beyond there?
Speaker 1: Like what are we what we're using.
Speaker 3: Organisms as as labor? Like what are we talking to?
Speaker 1: There's still there's still slaves in that universe and I still have them in Star Wars. Are are still slaves that.
Speaker 3: Star Star Wars is based off of humans.
Speaker 1: Well exactly, so in this universe, I'm assuming that like they do or they would use.
Speaker 3: That's not necessarily so I'm not talking about I'm not talking about the Star Wars universe. In within the rules of the Star Wars universe, of course, that's what's happening, and I think it's retarded. What I'm saying in a realistic sense is what like, in a realistic sense, it would be hilarious to have such superior technology and still rely on humans to do anything, because it just it literally doesn't make sense. But within the universe, I don't think most things don't make sense.
Speaker 1: Within the Star Wars universe, what is these creatures are physically not strong whether they're very weak, right, they have to do things just like we do. Listen, that's true, but they're physically very weak, right, and us as this livestopic thing, use us sufficiently. Like it's like that, like I think what your brain is like, that's stupid, is insane because we don't understand the concepts enough yet, Like it's all of these all of these things is like, oh, it wouldn't do it because they have this like well they have interstellar interstellar travel, right, they still have travel. We can already go to space. We can go to space. We have semi stellar travel, right, we have travel. We still use human labor. You're still think I don't think you can escape human ingenuity. But the thing is that we're talking about the base that you have to base off of that all we have is based off of what do you do because there's still living creatures. There's still creatures that I think this is.
Speaker 3: The thing that this is the thing that I feel like you can't base it off of this because that's the only thing we have to understand. The idea is to just like there are some things we can't understand, and if you would have to think this is I feel like this is such a logical leap to make if you have the means to travel to galaxies different galaxies, Yes, your technology is so far beyond any type.
Speaker 1: Of human or organism organistic.
Speaker 3: Slave labor, because it would be.
Speaker 1: I don't laugh that. I don't think that's the game. I don't argue with that point. I think it's definitely beyond human labor. But I think to say it's beyond slave labor when slave labor is like an organism, thing like organism's period use other organisms.
Speaker 3: To you're still thinking of organisms as like so within theoristically because of how you big the universe is there literally could be transformers type of shit, right, but like see, but we still put human stuff on them, that's what we still make them bipedal and everything like that. But they can look like things that we don't even recognize. What I'm saying is they could be so different that like there is no need for any of the type of stuff that we do because how we came up, and so we're putting our human characteristics on other organisms that may not need anything like that. So the idea of being able to just travel from so fast and so far that their technology is so in their brain processing power so superior to ours in every conceivable way, it is weird to refer to like, oh, yeah, they probably do this dumb shit that we're doing.
Speaker 1: That sucks now, like human labor sucks. I think I think, well, what I'm assuming is that I think that though they are much more intelligent in us, I think biology, all we have the base life off on is our life, right, and I think biologically I don't think things would be as different in the sense of like needing to absorb resource from other things. I don't think that's going to be I think.
Speaker 3: If you're thinking of an organism that is relative to a human, maybe.
Speaker 1: But I feel but I feel like most organisms if even in the most fundamental way, you can't.
Speaker 3: Think the universe is too big, you can't.
Speaker 1: You have to you have to get outside of that thought. But we are we are the only form of life we know because intelligent that we don't know.
Speaker 4: Ultimately, I think ultimately a lot of these things are written this way because to be written in a different way would be to appeal to something that does not exist, right, it would be like that. That's ultimately why. Like we know what slavery is. We can wrap our heads around it, we understand it.
Speaker 1: I think the concept those concepts have to like not have to exist. I think those concepts, like I think, as grand as things are, a lot of things still probably pop up in the greater cosmos because of the fact that we're all still living for the most part, like we'll be will be different in the and like some things will be made of carbon, some things will be made of silicon, somethings will be made of random things. But then you'll be like, oh, you guys still do that ship too, and you guys still ship too? Is that what I think the movie affirmed.
Speaker 4: There was like a twenty minute deleted scene where they show like an et going from gestation to birth and it's just a puddle of piss uh the.
Speaker 2: Entire time until the last like second.
Speaker 3: The I just like I want to, I so badly want to just see a glimpse of what you know, because there's so many theories of what the universe is and how it Like I love, like even like the Men in Black thing like oh we're fucking a marble or some shit. Like I love the like conscious of that of something that it could it literally could be something that insignificant to somebody else, like we were an experiment this entire universe like where it was it was something and then it exploded and expanded into this thing where it's like, oh, yeah, I can create fucking universes just to like, uh, we're you know, we're fucking with creating black holes and ship and so like thinking it's so.
Speaker 1: I wish I I could.
Speaker 3: My brain can think of different scenarios that obviously that haven't been invented of but I just I just think, like, on the other side of the universe, I can't imagine there's people like us doing this and still dealing with racism and slavery or something like that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's it's the ingredients could be so wildly different. I don't know, man, It's just I like when people make shit up, I don't know, and and just try to make something interesting, but usually everything ends up being like the fucking same thing. It's just oh, they're they're robots and they hate humans. That's usually whatever reverts do.
Speaker 4: Dude, this is Oh what do you got? These questions are hilarious to me. Okay, so we got we got kind of a two for We have a question and a response from uh one of our patrons over there at Patroon of Concess.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna remember.
Speaker 2: You can go in and ask and uh pitch some conversations.
Speaker 4: Joshua Fradosio is a gay little groyper rode In says, hey, little fellas in the aftermath of Charlie Kirk's neck, just kind of doing that. A friend of my girlfriend's brother. Okay, it's too many, just just say somethe friend of my girl brother, just a friend of your girlfriend's brother.
Speaker 1: Just say someone you know, someone, Just say someone you know at that point.
Speaker 4: Like that's like when like some of my family members are like, hey, you know, I'm your you know great, whatever, It's like, you're my cousin, you're my I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't give a fuck what you are. You might be like my niece, my nephew, whatever, you're my cousin. Yeah, you're all fucking cusins.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if you're old, if you're an old cousin, you're an uncle. You're dead, You're an uncle. At that point, I don't even care if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: You do the same thing. Yes, Like my grandpa's brother, we call him Uncle.
Speaker 4: Lynn, right, like like whatever, but anyway, he says. So, a friend of my girlfriend's brother started a conservative podcast in his memory, So in Charlie Kirk's memory, one of many. I'm sure I listened to the first episode, and sure enough, it was horrible. I keep asking my girlfriend to put me in touch with him so I can make a guest appearance, but she won't let me, claiming that I would be too mean and embarrass him, not seeming to understand.
Speaker 2: That that's the point.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had a friend or family member make a public ass of themselves and have to hold your tongue and just watch good Night? And then the response is Derek natschavn assistant hashtag free and he responded, I know I'm not them, but I had a worryingly similar situation where my conservative aunt started a right wing podcast and the webs and website, and she also is high up in a political party started by a former leftist politician who became a Russia Today host in the UK. Whoa So, So if anybody's curious about that, they could probably, like, you know, cross reference whatever the fucking is and find out who that is. But I just think that is a hysterical like that is a wild thing that people.
Speaker 2: Are like starting conservative podcasts.
Speaker 4: There's well, there's not enough, actually, yeah, let's make more. I would love, Joshua, I would love the link to this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love.
Speaker 2: I would love to see this. I can't even fucking.
Speaker 1: Fathom send a link to one of us, though, do not send the link, don't put it in a Patreon.
Speaker 2: I mean, do whatever you. I just think that is hysteria, That is it.
Speaker 4: I would like, I would love to hear this, because what they don't understand is like even the professional conservative podcasts are stupid, So like I would love to hear like an like an unprofessional like just some guy with like a fucking like a clip on like blue yetti mic or something like try to try to oorate a conservative policy like for like an hour.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that'd be amazing.
Speaker 3: It's it's clearly what it's going to be. It's it's just like all they do is just whatever existed. Whoever was first to release an episode of something people watch that take notes and then they just regurgitate that.
Speaker 1: That's what I've noticed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like Alex Jones, he existed for the longest time. I don't know if he does the same thing still, but he would just print out all articles from all over and then read the headlines and then rant about shit. And I was like, that's a brilliant fucking strategy, just to be like, look, I'm telling you news. And he literally was, He's just reading like this is fucking crazy people, and then his audience got so big, And yeah, I mean I guess Tim Pole like took notes from that specifically because that's what he's.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, that's exactly what he does.
Speaker 4: He like he specifically reads like a quarter of the article and then he stops. And then like while it's on screen, you can see the part of the article that refutes the first part.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of articles are framed that way.
Speaker 4: A lot of a lot of a lot of articles are framed with like here's what people are saying.
Speaker 2: Well, here's what is believed. Now here's what's.
Speaker 4: True, and then it's always like he always stops it like that what's true. It's it's awesome, Like there's video of it happening. It's the same thing. Like I said earlier, you can go to the GOP. You can go to the GOP twitter account and look up that tweet where he says where they say like look the Democrat that's or liars and they're trying to trying to talk about how like they're trying to pass free, free health care for illegal immigrants, and just you could see it like clear as day, like they just didn't read and they and they know that they don't read either, because they're you know, they're homeschooled.
Speaker 2: They're like kind of inbred.
Speaker 4: Probably like a lot of them are probably vaguely inbred.
Speaker 2: You could see it, and you could see it.
Speaker 1: In the Jaws.
Speaker 2: You can see it in the Jaws, So you can see it in Matt. You could see it in Matt Walsh.
Speaker 4: I would bet a million dollars at Matt Walsh's fucking and he's got some you know, it's uncle, it's uncle, dad, and aunt grandma like this is there's definitely a situation like that.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna sending you this graph that I don't know if you saw this, but it's it's exactly.
Speaker 1: Look at this prep where's it? Where's it? Hey, where's do you have it? Held on pasting? Sorry?
Speaker 3: This is a graph that was going viral on Twitter that they were saying, well, oh look look at the left wing uh terrorisms. It's spiking after thirty years.
Speaker 1: And then you just look at it.
Speaker 2: You're like, bro, yeah, what like but what how are you ignoring all that?
Speaker 4: I know, I know it's interesting because I've seen people talk about it's like, well, those stats are actually uh wrong because they count like they count all prison violences, right wing violence.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, at.
Speaker 4: First, I don't know how true that is, but but one of the one of them was funny because one of the refutations was like they even count neo Nazi violence in prisons as right wing violence, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 4: What the fuck do you mean I wouldn't they Yeah, I mean that's so crazy, But like I don't know, even even if I don't know, even if it wasn't so much of a blowout from one side or the other, the fact is that it happens a lot. That's the point really ultimately, And it's like, yeah, this I saw this graph coming out.
Speaker 3: Viral, fucking dumb lives of TikTok, all of those people, and I'm like, like, none of you, not one of you has like they're like, hey, maybe we shouldn't share this.
Speaker 1: This actually kind of hurts us.
Speaker 4: It's always funny whenever I run into those people too, because it's like usually like people respond to me and they'll have like the the worst they'll have like the worst take possible, And for whatever reason, they're always followed by like Harley Morenstein, Like I don't know why, Like.
Speaker 1: It's it's always he's always there a lot. I don't know why.
Speaker 4: He's genuinely their only follow of any consequence, and to be fair, he's following like twenty one thousand people, which is like, oh, that's kind of crazy, Like that's so I assume that he just kind of follows everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably it is like a follow bot thing.
Speaker 4: But it comes across as so funny because it's like it's just like, does every Why does Harley Worstein love every psycha?
Speaker 1: Like it's so weird. Why him? Only him?
Speaker 4: Not even like because I think I follow Crowder and stuff like, not even he's not on you know what I mean, It's always him.
Speaker 2: It's very fucking funny. But uh, I don't know. I don't remember what we were talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeahah, you gotta send me, send me that podcast. I would love to listen. I want to hear about how life starts at conception, because when am I ever going to hear that again.
Speaker 3: I want to hear that rapist babies, like if a ten year old girl was raped, that her baby should still be delivered. I want to I want to hear the defense.
Speaker 1: Of the exactly.
Speaker 2: I think it's a very cool thing.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's kind of low key dope that a ten year old that a ten year old is forced to give birth to a rape child.
Speaker 2: I think that's kind of cool. I think when when America went wrong is when we made that like a bad thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened where We've been doing.
Speaker 4: This for thousands of years, We've been forcing children to give birth, and like suddenly it's like a bad thing.
Speaker 2: I just think it's kind of like what changed.
Speaker 3: And so the person that wrote in if you happen to get on that podcast, if you could ask this question to be like, how do you wrestle with Charlie Kirk thinking that gun deaths is a necessary evil to preserve the Second Amendment, meaning that people dying is okay, but abortion is wrong. You know, fetus is dying, Like why is it okay for when the fetus is now not a fetus and is now just a baby out of the womb that it can get shot in the face by a gun and if.
Speaker 4: They want, okay they want They only care about children once they have memories to steal, you know what, Once they matter to people and they become like Cntipia, that's when it's like, okay, now you got it.
Speaker 2: Die.
Speaker 4: You either got to die or join the military and die and if you don't die from joining the military, you're going to come here and die because we're going to neglect the shit out of you. So it really is kind of like, if you look at it in a pragmatic way, let's say every let's say, just for the sake of let's let's steal man the argument, right, liberals and conservative really just want people to die.
Speaker 1: Let's just say that.
Speaker 2: Sure, I think liberals just kind of I think liberals just want.
Speaker 4: To be efficient about it, you know what I mean, Like just they want to get out of the way first, you know, like all right, you know what first thing you do is die before you're even born, you.
Speaker 2: Die, you know, case closed.
Speaker 4: But the conservatives want to like kind of like they want to want you to Yeah, they want you to suffer. They want you to like they want you to grow up homeschool in Oklahoma surrounded by lead paint.
Speaker 2: And then and then your test scores are really bad.
Speaker 4: So you only have one alternative is to really go into the military, and then you go die for Israel or you come home and then your your leg is blown.
Speaker 2: Off, and then everybody.
Speaker 4: Last at you, laugh at you, and then and then you're you know, you're sitting under a bridge with dogs jerking off in your face, and then that's the rest of your life. And that's uh, that's just the world that we live in.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's just life. That's just life, man, that's just life. Man.
Speaker 4: I'm so desperate to hear this podcast, but we'll move on. Thank you for the right and this really made my day. I've been up since three am. By the way, I woke up so early. I really don't know why. I I dude, I fell asleep at eight pm yesterday. I was playing Ghost of Sushima and I was or Ghosts of Yota, and I was so bored that I passed out for hours.
Speaker 1: So bored. I was so bored.
Speaker 4: I was like, and it's so weird because it's like it's a good game and everything, but it's like I've done this, you know, like I've done this.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look different enough to where I'm be honest, I it does not look different enough for me to play it, right, I gain right now, it just.
Speaker 1: I would wait.
Speaker 2: I would wait, honestly, Like it's it's it's good, but like.
Speaker 1: There's so many good games right now. The thing about it is that it's so.
Speaker 4: It's so weird to me that, like back in like the twenty to two thousands, even in the early twenty tens, a game would come out and then three years later a sequel would come out, and the sequel would be like pretty fundamentally different in a lot of ways, Like there would be like a lot of stuff, like a lot of new shit thrown in there. It would function very differently, like it would still have the spirit or whatever, but there was like a lot of new shit in between the releases of like these sequels, and the sequels would come out like like three years apart, like Max Max was like three years.
Speaker 1: Really, you would go as far to say that, like you would go as far to say, like Halo three and two are so different from each other.
Speaker 4: I would say that Halo two and Halo three are more different from each other than Ghosts of Sushimi and Ghost of Yote are.
Speaker 1: Agree because I think the mega games or that's how they are, Like those mega production games, they're just like they're there's already so much in them, and you see so much during them that it's like you know you're gonna like because I'm not even I'm not even here to disagree with the fact that they're the same because they are very similar. They are. I've played I Have Yo Tie. I played it for like maybe like an hour or so, and I was like, I'm gonna go play Digimon again because it's the same game I've played. I've already played the two swords, the two sorts of cool as fuck. I was like, there's really really quit two weapons. I like picking up weapons and talking about people. I think that's really cool. But at the same time, is it's like, this is the same thing I've done this, you know, Yeah, it's fundamentally.
Speaker 4: I see what you're saying, where it's like, yeah, go Halo two and Halo three are far more similar than one and two are one and two.
Speaker 2: The difference is crazy, Like it really is.
Speaker 1: They're different games mechanically.
Speaker 2: Fundamentally, very very different games.
Speaker 1: I don't think fundamentally, but I think mechanically mechanically they are absolutely different games.
Speaker 2: Like I think, fundamentally, there's so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's first of all, there's no there's no real long range combat and Halo one because it's just a sniper and that's it. There's no battle rival, there's no like, there's no carbines, and so that's two and three onward is really when long range stuff happens. Like the vehicle sandbox is different, and Halo one you can get splattered by a fucking parked car that move slightly. The jump you've played it. The jump feels completely different. The melee isn't a lunge, there's dual wielding. There's like the mechanics are it's very different, and two and three.
Speaker 1: Mechanically like it's like a there are different games mechanically. Four Sure, that's what I mean. I think, like fundamentally there's still like I think, fundamentally there's still the same kind of game.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're shooters.
Speaker 4: I would like the mechanics that are different, and I would say, I'll put it this way. I'll put it this way. I love Halo two and Halo three with all my heart. Halo one I like primarily because it gave us two and three. But I actually I don't know if I really like Halo one that much as far as like a play experience, Like I don't like the way that game feels to play in comparison, but it's like and Halo two and three are more similar for sure, But like there's mechanics there, there's like obviously forged in theater, and customs are like the big things there that are just like, oh, that's a completely fundamental different way to play this. The the fact that you can like carry like turrets and shit, the fact that you can you know, melee works differently, the sword functions completely differently.
Speaker 2: That there's no lock on rock.
Speaker 4: There's like different there's tweaks to that formula quite a bit, although they are still very similar. Ghost of Yota and Ghosts Sushima are I don't know of anything that is truly different between them outside of I don't know actually, like I I don't know if I'm I can think of anything. The story is, it's a different script.
Speaker 2: Weapons are different, but the weapons just take the place of the stances, like they just they just made stances weapons and it's just like okay, well yeah that's that's different. But it feels kind of the same, like it's I'm it's very strange. It's a good game, but it's like it's very much like it's very whatever. But I passed out. I just passed out.
Speaker 4: I passed out at eight eight pm, and then I woke up at like three point thirty, and I was like, I got a full night's rest, so I guess I'm just up. I tried to go back to sleep, it just wasn't working.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, I think it's pretty similar. Man, it'd be like that, eh, it do be like that. I never thought it was going to be anything that different because it was, Oh, tosume be another ghost game to be spider Man one and two, spider Man one and two, spider Man two. I like Spider Man two mechanically plays better, but it's effectively Spider Man again.
Speaker 4: I think spider Man one and Spider Man two are also similar, but like I think Spider Man one and Spider Man two have a grander difference between them than ghosts Hum and Ghost of Yota.
Speaker 1: Do I guess you play another character. You have two characters, and.
Speaker 2: There's two characters.
Speaker 4: The symbio gameplay is different, the combat mechanics are different, the wingsuit is pretty fundamentally different. Like, I don't know, there's that's still a very similar a modern example of a sequel where it's like it is still fundamentally like.
Speaker 1: This is how it's just how modern, modern, super expensive video games are never gonna be vast well.
Speaker 4: Last of Us too, even Last of Us two is pretty different from the Last of Us. Everything you say that, you can say that, I would say, so, yeah, I mean I feel like they play very differently.
Speaker 1: I think they play relatively the same.
Speaker 4: The fact that you can do you can crawl in the grass, you can jump in Last of Us too, which it like doesn't matter that, but there's the rope ship, which is not utilized nearly enough, but it's there.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like it's weird, dude. And and Abby is like a different character who who plays very differently, Like there's like an entire change.
Speaker 1: He plays more similar to Joel does.
Speaker 2: Sure, like it's still more sneaky.
Speaker 4: All I All I'm saying is like, of all the sequels I've ever played, this is the one that feels like the leastest change between them, like probably like genuinely like even like even Crash two to Crash.
Speaker 2: Three, and those are pretty similar games.
Speaker 1: I think it's unfortunate Ghosts coming out right now because there are too many good games that came out this year and it was gonna kind of get overshadowed. And that's why I think that's also why GT is gonna come out this year too. I think they were like a maybe next year. No way, what do you mean we're talking about. I think they were done.
Speaker 2: They were out of your mind.
Speaker 3: Got to worry about it, No, dude, doesn't have to.
Speaker 1: Worry about anything. Like it's it's still gonna sell well. But I think it's I don't it might not have gotten a Game of a year.
Speaker 4: I don't think they give a shit. It's making billions of dollars.
Speaker 1: They care more about money than they care about like awards probably country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, the award is the fact. I'll tell you what the real award is. The real award is the game from twenty thirteen that they made made a over a billion dollars this month. So, like, I think they could give a fuck. If like Jeff Keeley, If Jeff Keey goes up there and it's like you, here's a trophy, It's like, okay, cool, we're gonna see we're we don't need.
Speaker 1: This at all.
Speaker 2: We can we can make we can prob we have probably enough money to make a trophy our ourselves that is substantially.
Speaker 4: More valuable than whatever it is you're going to give us. So I don't think GT was even considering any other video game when they were looking at the release and they were just like, oh, if anything we have they had, they probably had to be like, oh.
Speaker 1: We should probably consider.
Speaker 4: How much we're going to sweep or how how much attention we're going to steal either. I think that's why a lot of great games are coming out now is because GT got pushed, and so now they're like, oh, fuck, get.
Speaker 2: In there, get in there, get in there, because now it's like next year and you don't even know what the fuck that is.
Speaker 4: It could get pushed to fall. I think they're gonna I think they're gonna release in spring.
Speaker 1: Was Bosta Yot always planning to come up this year? Mm hm yeah I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It felt very uneventful to me, but you know, yeah, I mean I don't it's been five years and it it is ultimately.
Speaker 2: It's a Ubi Soft game. It's a good one, but it's it's a Ubi.
Speaker 4: Soft style game, like this is like this is an Assassin's This is like if Assassin's Creed was done like very well, you know, but it's still ultimately like that. It's you know, you run around, you get some checkboxes, it's good, but yeah, I don't know. It's also just it is also just kind of relaxing, like it is a serene kind of game, So that alone also doesn't help when I'm trying to like stay awake.
Speaker 2: But all right, let's let's read another question.
Speaker 1: No menu, that's my only ticket had no menus at all. I went full send. Be really cool, it be really cool.
Speaker 2: The controls are really weird.
Speaker 4: I gotta say, like switching between items, Yeah, switching between items feels kind I don't I don't know if it's different from the old one.
Speaker 2: But like it feels weird. Anyway, let's see.
Speaker 4: Oh, we got we gotta, we got some, we got someone, we got a hater for Derek wants to take you to task oh and two wrote in he says, hey, Derek, where are you gonna quit using AI slop garbage? How is Chris the nihilist somehow lapping you on this? First of all, I don't even know what what AI, what AI stuff or what I don't even understand what this is in reference.
Speaker 3: To if he's talking about when I purposefully, like maybe two or three times I used A on the thumbnails, I talked about that actually on one I think the last episode or two episodes ago, where like so the so like like say, for example, the titlan all thing I was gonna show.
Speaker 1: I mentioned this on like one of the other episodes.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna photoshop because you know that it's easy to do, but like it wasn't. I was like, no, I don't want this to look good AI slop is it's I want it to look like AI slop. One other one I remember was with the Homer and Yoda kissing, like I was gonna like but I was like, wait, no, what will what abomination will AI create? And it looks so fucking stupid that I was like, this is perfect. But I don't really have any other examples, but like there's rare times where I'm like, oh, let me do this, but like sure, other than that, I don't know what this person possibly could be referring to because I don't use AI for anything else. I'm I'm like, you know, even where it would suit me seeing fucking AI channels making Oh what if.
Speaker 1: The slip Knot song was fucking funk.
Speaker 4: And like, oh dude, there's so many of those. This guy on TikTok making like gospel versions of everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like.
Speaker 3: They're just fucking using their plugging the shit in and it's spitting off these songs and then a bunch of retards are just loving it, even fucking.
Speaker 4: He's pretending, dude, they're pretending to sing it too. That's what's so egregious about it. Oh No, it's like, dude, you fucking know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's just it's just I just I really it sucks how many people are like this in every aspect of every industry. It's like the whole Oh, I'm gonna juice and take all the steroids and stuff like these nineteen year olds and be like, oh, completely natural and they're fucking giant, And I'm like.
Speaker 1: Nobody believes you. Why are you saying you're.
Speaker 3: Fucking like, oh, so they can get like one one sponsorship that still does all that lying bullshit.
Speaker 1: But no, it just doesn't. I hate it, dude.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, And I do want to be fair too, Like if we talk about AI slop, I don't necessarily have a problem with that being in the thumbnail, like like the most recent one.
Speaker 2: We had that we had the oh yeah, yeah, I put that this fat one, but I couldn't find it.
Speaker 4: I would, but that's like that's we're talking about it, and it is kind of like a core. I don't necessarily mind that, but like, I mean, we don't do that really.
Speaker 3: No, not in a like this is a because obviously knowing that if you're trying to create something and be like, oh look this is cool, knowing that this is just stealing from other artists collectively and then making its own thing, you understand that. But me, I'm essentially something. I could photoshop this easily myself. But then when you do that, when you're manually doing something, it's like, oh, well, I can't manually make it as bad as a I can do because my brain doesn't work that way. Like I can't make an abomination Yoda in a way that like it. You know, it's like shit like that, or putting a talent all bottle onto Trump's head knowing that it's going to completely ruin the Like that's the whole thing. Like, there's certain things that like I think it's funny that it's I'm taking two things that already exist and then just making it.
Speaker 1: Like Frankenstein.
Speaker 4: I wish we still had that, like first version of AI that was like really trash, like the one that was.
Speaker 3: Like the rock eating rocks or spaghetti.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I wish I wish we could isolate that version of it, because I would have if we made thumbnails with that, I would, oh my god, that I would have no problem.
Speaker 2: I would have no problem with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a special moment I I actually it was so ugly when it was horrible was fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was ugly in a way that only a shitty computer could make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate that, Like especially this new Soura shit, this new like version of it or whatever is it's tricking way too many people, and it's deeply concerning.
Speaker 4: Dude, I saw, Yeah, it's and it is getting better. It is going to get it is good. It's just the nature of technology. It's going to get better until it's like this is the worst it's ever gonna be. You know what I'm saying this right exactly.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 4: It's like this is the youngest you'll ever be. Yeah yeah, like kind of thing. It's like this is the worst that this is ever going to look. And it's starting to look real now and it's starting to fool a lot of people. I just always assume now, whenever I see something, I'm just like, it's not real. Like that's like my base assumption about something, like I'll like maybe go along with it for the sake of a conversation. But like my assumption now, whenever I see a video of something that's meant to be like sensational, like oh, look at this fucking this guy getting beat up, or like this dog doing a fucking backflip or whatever, I'm just like my immediate assumption.
Speaker 1: Is like, this is likely not real. Yeah, because you.
Speaker 2: Kind of have to. That's just kind of the you gotta be vigilant.
Speaker 3: You know What's sad It's it's gonna get to a point where watermarks are gonna be used for real videos like authenticity, right, Like it's gonna have to be like, no, this is real kind of a thing to differentiate.
Speaker 1: The next the next big thing is going to be software that can prove if things are a I I'm sure that's gonna be the next big boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forensics.
Speaker 1: I thought about that.
Speaker 3: I've thought about that, and I'm just wondering how long it's gonna take for that to be accurate because it's also gonna say things.
Speaker 1: That it's gonna it's it's gonna take its time, but it's gonna.
Speaker 4: Have It's pretty I would say that that technology is probably pretty good. It's just like not a lot of people have access to that technology. It's kind of like how you can easily tell when like just by you like you know, the color spectrum of audio. How like there's like that that plug in and like or not the plugin, but like that window and like premiere and stuff where you could see audio as like a color spectrum. You've ever seen that window before? Where it's like you can tell you can take a clip no matter what, Like you can download an clip and download it and see like if it's been edited at all just by looking at that color spectrum, because you can see where cuts are made and like where things like fade out and fade in. It's just like, oh, this is kind of useful. I think there's a lot of AI tools for that now, and AI is not sophisticated enough to.
Speaker 2: Trick it yet exactly.
Speaker 1: That's that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I yeah, And and maybe it never will actually, like maybe it is kind of one of those things where it's just like just by the nature. I think it'll be there's obviously it's going to fool people, But like I do wonder if it's like if it is like that color spectrum thing where like no matter how realistic you make something like yeah, if you put it in through this thing, like you'll be able to Oh, that's that's where the audio is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll hope that's where it's scary. Hope that we have old idiot people running the world right and there and they're stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's crazy is that like so many of our.
Speaker 1: Control militaries and they control wars being done. So these old people that are confused about I don't know, open Facebook are gonna be the ones like, oh I saw this thing of AI of Vladimir Putin saying fuck America directly, and Trump's like he said, fucking America, Let's bomb him to the dust.
Speaker 2: Kingdom come, Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you know how old?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 2: So let me ask you something. When do you think Kingston therek When do you think Bill Clinton was born?
Speaker 1: What year? I don't know? Forty seven forty seven? Yeah, are born fifty fifty fifty six? Okay, interesting guesses nineteen forty six. So Derek was close. Kingson, when do you think George Bush was born? Is it also forty six?
Speaker 2: It is also forty six? Kingson, when do you think Joe Biden was born?
Speaker 1: Is it also forty six?
Speaker 4: It's also forty six? Casein, when was Trump born? You're lying, I'm not even fucking exaggerating. Really, we've been led by the same fucking generation of fucking old people for like twenty something years, with the exception of Obama, who was like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, in his forties or whatever. Yeah, late forties. But like dude, Biden, Trump, I might be I might be wrong. Well, what I'm saying is like, yeah, it's not the same. But it's like, dude, it is within a year. It is like within a year or two years.
Speaker 3: It's fucking ridiculous, like probably born, Yeah, all in the same bick.
Speaker 2: It makes no sense Trump birth year.
Speaker 3: Because Trump he's gonna be eighty I think, and then Biden is eighty two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Trump was born in nineteen forty six, Biden.
Speaker 1: Biden would be like four four forty three.
Speaker 4: He was forty two. He's even right, he's even older. But the point is, it's like, bro, the forties popping, you were born in the forties and you're dictating AI policy. Dude, No, no, Dudeah, it's no brother. I frankly wouldn't trust people born in the nineties to dictate fucking AI polzy.
Speaker 3: How crazy is it that you can be the leader of the quote unquote free world, but also you can't be like an air traffic controller, I know, DoD shit like that.
Speaker 4: They'll be like, you're too old. Leave and it's like, it's actually fucking out right. You can command armies, but you can't.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's not it's likely you when you think when people. I remember the first time Tobody told me so It's told me was like, hey, you know, you don't technically have a license to be a police officer, So when you get fired from a precinct or whatever, you can just go to another one.
Speaker 1: But if you say, scalp.
Speaker 3: Somebody as a fucking as a saloon art as a what do you call them?
Speaker 1: What the what was that? What is that title? Called? A beautician?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, if you just completely ruined them, they will take your license away and they're like, you can't just go to another salon, And I'm just like, this is sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: Stupid that like it is actually nuts that that is how.
Speaker 1: Who would have guessed? You would have guessed this country is fucking stupid? Yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Uh yeah, so let's see what else is this?
Speaker 1: Uh? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Am I?
Speaker 4: I don't know what this means? I'm gonna read it because they wrote it. Israel's bitch, America wrote and he says, what's up? My endless source of entertainment? Speaking of Sweeney going to Costa Rica, I went when I was eleven and we had stopped at a convenience store near and he says a renal volcano, but like, I don't even know what that. I guess area of area volcano? I don't know, and he says it was It was summer, and I saw that there was eggnog.
Speaker 2: This is horribly written.
Speaker 1: So I got.
Speaker 2: I saw that there wasno It's crazy.
Speaker 4: So I got a half gallon jug of egnog in the jungle and drank it all, even though it tasted like shit, funny enough, I was out.
Speaker 2: It was alcoholic, and I was sorry for two days. That sounds like shit.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a horrible time throwing up by getting drunk off of eggnog in a Costa Rican jungle sounds genuinely like a nightmare.
Speaker 3: I I just I don't understand eggnog.
Speaker 1: I love eggnog, I don't love agnog. Then do it for me. But it's like a one time. It's like only a certain time a year out.
Speaker 4: It's like an ingredient that I use for coquito, but like by itself, Like I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like drinking, like, oh, I'm about to have some French toasts. Instead of making the French shoust, you just drink it. You just drink the Battery's just like, oh, this is this is delicious.
Speaker 2: You know, this is way better than it would have been if it was dumb.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can't even fuck with it anymore. So like that's that is another thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's where you're coming from. I never liked before that.
Speaker 3: But I've been I've been having some weird dreams about like making like like I mentioned fridge, I've been craving French toes man and I've been thinking about just taking a hit, just dealing with the fucking the acid and all this the inflammation, because that's that's so good. It's such a simple thing bread and eggs and a little bit of spices. Amazing, Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite breakfast thing.
Speaker 3: It's so good and I I feel cursed, but whatever, you know, it's all good.
Speaker 4: Yeahlo halo tea Bag wrote in he says some snark tankies. Has there ever been something you want to like but can't because the creator slash creators? For example, I want to like the unsubscribed pod, but I can't because I see the ship their host tweet and and think, damn, they're dumb high school Republicans.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what the unsubscribed.
Speaker 4: I don't really pay a lot of attention to the podcast space, so I don't really unsubscribe.
Speaker 1: I've heard of that, but podcast I'm not sure if I've seen anything from them. Who the fuck are these people?
Speaker 3: You read of the podcast called you ever heard of the podcast called Triggered Gnometry?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it's such an embarrassing Yeah, I don't know what this is about. Let's see what they about.
Speaker 1: Do they not have a bouts on YouTube anymore? A lot of people don't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Okay, So this podcast was Eli Doublestep Brandon Herrera donut operate.
Speaker 1: Ye, I saw it.
Speaker 3: What's his name was on it? Mudahar was on the up Subscribe podcast. That's where I saw it, and I saw a clip of it where it was just because I guess there was always like little dealers out there that people are like, something's off with this guy. And uh. He had another moment like that on the podcast where he was kind of saying, well, I don't get white people looking right off their taxes for charity, like as if like, oh, it's so crazy. It's proving that what you're you're doing it only for tax breaks and you're not doing it for charitable purposes. And then they were like, no, dude, it's a great idea. It actually allows you to donate more money because they're not gonna take any money.
Speaker 1: From you, so you know, like it's it was.
Speaker 3: They just like blew him the fuck out with that, and it just kind of exposed like, why are you even thinking that way? No one, I've never heard of anybody in their entire lives.
Speaker 1: Thinking that was that moment.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I think so. I don't know, man, I uh yeah, I've I don't know really any of that. I only know a little bit about Donut operator. He followed me a long time ago. I think he invited me to go shooting, and then I think he unfollowed me because I said something about how like I don't approve of cops shooting dogs in the face.
Speaker 1: He was like, that was too that was that was a bridge too far. I think he's a cop, so he's like very sick. It was.
Speaker 3: He was like x FBI or sorry swat, sorry swat. He was actually he was a h swat. Yeah, so I was like, oh, yeah, Oddly enough, we had a stream about Treiq Nasid and I invited a bunch of people on and then a bunty was like, oh hey, there's my buddy, doughnut operator, and then uh we became okay. But yeah, throughout the years I was like, oh, Donut, he's completely going in the cop direction.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I mean, you know, whatever, whatever, whatever, you know, whatever greases the wheels, whatever gets the bills paid, you know whatever. You know, we're gonna We're in an economy of like absolutely no scruples or morals, so like, whatever, you shoot a dog in the face.
Speaker 1: For me, pro cop is such a thing.
Speaker 3: When you were a cop, of course, are going to be pro cop because it's an It's the biggest gang in America, so of course you're going to ride with your gang.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was crazy because, like, I feel like I've never said anything about police officers that isn't just like so that that isn't just so obviously true, no matter like who you're, like, yeah, maybe don't shoot a fucking chihuahua in the face.
Speaker 3: You've never been like a radical, like a abacab or like you know.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I mean, I I feel kind of fundamentally like the the police system is inherently flawed, and I think if a good person does join, they're either rooted out by a lot of really shitty people or you know, it's just they're not abundant enough. Ye, he's gotta go get his thing. They're not abundant enough to really make a difference. And like, no one's happy to see a police officer unless they're like.
Speaker 2: Literally in like abject danger, Like you're never every time I'm driving and I see a police officer, I'm always like, uh, now, everybody's gonna slow the fuck down because they know there's a goddamn narc on the road, and now it's it's gonna take way longer. It's just never a positive experience, which everybody feels that way.
Speaker 1: If you like a copy of strength to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at the most like maybe indifference or like appreciative when they call, when they come and they actually help you.
Speaker 2: But like outside of that, like I don't know, but yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 4: The only that's really the only interaction I have with don't operation.
Speaker 1: I just thought it was very funny.
Speaker 4: I don't remember if that's exactly what the problem was, but I think it's like it was around the time where I was like sharing videos of police killing like really small dogs and being like, I think I said something, hold on, I might be able to find the thing. And by the way, this isn't confirmed. I don't know if this is the reason, but I suspect that it would be you see from Chris R. Gunn cop because I remember tweeting a video I think I said something like cops who shoot dogs?
Speaker 1: How do you search your Twitter things? Again, It's like if you put something.
Speaker 4: You go from you go in the search thing and you go from colon your username no spaces and then space and then whatever you want to find.
Speaker 2: So yeah, oh damn it, Where's where is it? Maybe if I search a dog, I feel like maybe I don't tweet about dogs that often.
Speaker 1: Uh damn, I can't find it.
Speaker 4: But I had the opinion once that like basically like, if you're if you're a cop that shoots a dog, you should be thrown into the Colissey and with pedophiles and fight to the death for your right to exist.
Speaker 1: Which.
Speaker 2: I have no I have no issue. I still I still feel that way. Actually, you shouldn't be shooting out.
Speaker 1: Shooting a dog.
Speaker 4: Shooting a dog as a police officer is the is the most embarrassing thing.
Speaker 1: If it's literally not attacking you, well, dude, if it's literally not attack you.
Speaker 4: And also if they're fucking small, like I'm sorry, I'm five foot four. I have never met a small dog that I was even remotely threatened by, Like, and I'm not going in there with like a gun and body armor and all the ship that they're running in there with. So if I can handle a fight a scrap with like a Boston Terrier, I think a six foot five built guy like Donut operator should be able to handle it without you know, turning it into Swiss cheese.
Speaker 1: But that's just my opinion.
Speaker 2: I'm wrong all the time, and I'm wrong all the time in some people's minds.
Speaker 1: So just a theory game theory.
Speaker 4: But I don't know if any I don't know if any things that I've I've wanted to like and then been unable to because of the creators.
Speaker 1: Like typically, I'm pretty aware of the people.
Speaker 4: That are behind the things that I like, Like I guess the most recent I guess that the example would be probably Saudi Arabia buying EA or like having that that bid to buy EA, which means, like, you know, I like Battlefield quite a bit, and now I'm just like, I don't know if I could really buy Battlefield more principles, I don't really, Yeah, I don't feel comfortable doing that. Really, I don't mind playing it, Like if I managed to get like some key, or if like there's like a hand me down thing, or if somebody was like if somebody, if somebody for some reason was like, hey, here's Battlefield. That would bother me though, because it would still be like if someone bought it for me, that would still ultimately be my you know what I mean. It was that purchase wouldn't exist without me technically, even though it's one I don't know, I feel weird about buying it. Yeah, but that's the closest that's that's the closest thing about that I can think of. As far as like whether there were things that I wanted to like but couldn't because of the creators, I don't know of any exit. Do you have anything like that, Derek, Like something that you wanted to like but like couldn't because of the creators?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: That I would say, I'm very much. I'm I'm on the cusp of abandoning. Like I'm already not gonna financially support the UFC. I haven't supported them in a long time because I feel like they screwed me over, especially when I bought one of their pay per.
Speaker 1: Views in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: It just didn't work, and so I had a pirate it anyway, and I was like, fuck you, I'm not paying for your shit anymore because that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Anyway, even now, I was gonna I've talked about this before, I was gonna get on the Peacock because they're going to Peacock in twenty twenty six, which is phenomenal because they're on ESPN Plus and also pay per view, so people spend, if they're actually spending money, they'll spend one hundreds of dollars a year to watch these fucking fights. So now all you need is a Peacock subscription next year. And I was like, that's a godsend, but because of the direction that had gone in it, and I said, like the Charlie Kirk thing of the final straw, like memorializing him, and then like just like I again, you know, watching pirating the Shit again on the last pay per view. Fucking there's like they've been doing this for a minute, but it's just like okay ooh Kesh Battel, Like like, first of all, it's already gay that the director of the FBI is getting any camera time at all, who matter, no matter who it is, but it now it's also Cash Battel. And then they're showing like as if it's any other celebrity, like oh, look at fucking Jared Leto's here, and like oh great, and then look at this person's here, and then.
Speaker 1: Cash Battoo's here, and I'm like, bro, like this is just the fucking RNC.
Speaker 4: Now why does he even have to go to the UFC when he can just see it from his house.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just it's in. It's the RNC man, And it's crazy that the RNC with like like the director of the FBI should even be included in that. Like they're they're completely politicizing things that are supposed to be neutral separately because they would literally would just keep the same people in power a lot of the times. Oh, this person did a serviceable job. It's like fucking Anthony Fauci. He's been around since Reagan and now all of a sudden he's public enemy number one. For the people on the right were like, nigga, he's been.
Speaker 1: Around the entire time.
Speaker 3: You're stupid, You're an idiot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the whole I don't know, the politicians hanging out in these spaces has always been annoying to me. I remember, even even when I was a lot younger, and I was like annoyed when.
Speaker 1: It bothered the hell out of me.
Speaker 4: When when like Barack Obama was on comedians and cars getting coffee, because I remember just being like, you're not a comedian, what the fuck are you doing here? Or like when he would go on like I remember like between two ferns. You remember that zach alfanaka show, like he went on there and I just remember being like, what the fuck is that? Like I guess they're with that. I guess it's a little b different because that ca alfin Akis, I don't really know. He's not really a comedian. He's just kind of like an actor. And actors are like literally paid to lie, like that's their entire job is to.
Speaker 2: Like this is my name now? Actually yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Like it's a completely fake So like that doesn't necessarily bother me. Like if like Sean Penn wants to, you know, play around of golf with Obama, I guess, like whatever, Like let's I find it weird, but like it's not. It's not as egregious as comedians doing it, in my opinion, or like comedy associated people, because like the whole thing, like this is like the first line of defense as far as like a free society goes, Like your ability to poke fun at the people in powers like one of the first things to go. And so for you to pal around I don't know, man, Like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: To me, it's super crazy.
Speaker 4: It's it was embarrassing when fucking Hillary Clinton was on broad City. I used to like that show, and I send that episode that I even know that it is so shit.
Speaker 1: I lost.
Speaker 4: They were funny and then they and then they had that episode and it was just like, oh think that you couldn't get the Yeah, I can't. I can never take this person seriously ever in my life. And they vanished after that. They were just done, Like after she lost the election, they fucking just.
Speaker 2: Just farted off into into no man's land.
Speaker 4: Yes, And so when theovonn and somethings like when se Levann has like fucking Trump on the podcast, it's like, I can't you're.
Speaker 1: Going through it right now. Have you guys heard about him? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good, I want to go through it harder, like like fucking decisions for clout obviously, and it's like, bro, at the end of the day, it's like, I think Mitch McConnell is one of those people who mentions the long game, and I'm like, how do you guys not understand what the long game is versus just this quick fucking turnaround that they're trying to do for like some status and some fame or their their agenda.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to play the long games.
Speaker 3: Meaning that oh, it's gonna be beneficial right now to have Trump, but it won't be in the fucking long run because people remember that shit, stay neutral, keep doing what you're doing. People are gonna appreciate that. It's like fucking Bill Burr. Eventually just he caved like everybody. He was the long game guy that just remained to be like, fuck all this stuff, fuck all this Everyone loved him, and then just randomly, out of nowhere, he's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, yeah, yeah, Rihan, this is great.
Speaker 3: What are you doing you you're taking the you're you're doing the thing now that you just oh, this is too good of an opportunity for me to pass up. And I'm like, no, it's not. Your red legacy is tarnish now. You're crazy.
Speaker 4: It's bad man. You can't you can't be doing that. You like, maybe maybe and maybe maybe this is an argument to be to be made that like, oh, well you need to take comedians too seriously. It's like and and maybe comedians shouldn't be taking that seriously. But at the same time, like brother, like you that you can't just sit there you know what bothers me. It's just it And look let me let me put it this way. I understand the frustration in like, oh, oh, you know, this person did this wrong thing, and then they come around to it like kind of like Andrew Shoul's right, although it's like it's you know, tepid. You know, they're they're doing the pivot now. Yeah, and it's like, oh, well, you should want people to pivot, Like that's the point that is the criticism of a lot of the left. It's like they don't really let people get better. It's like it's just kind of like you're canceled in that sit and then and then they only have the.
Speaker 1: Right wing to go to. It's not about that though.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 4: It's just a frustration and it's like, how were you how were you ever this steward? I can't I can't forget that you were ever this stupid. It would be like if Kingston came over to my house one day and he was like, hey, uh, I'm excited to do the podcast, and then he opens his lunch box and it's a pile of razor blades and he.
Speaker 2: Just swallows them.
Speaker 1: He keeps swallowing and he bleeds.
Speaker 4: He's bleeding, and I gotta call the fucking hospital and then he survives, then he comes back. I'm just gonna be thinking, like, damn, you survived. You're not gonna learn anything from that. But how the fuck were you so stupid they even do that in the first place.
Speaker 2: That's the problem that I don't know if I could look at you the same way knowing that that was even possible, that you ever thought that was a good idea. Yeah, and so it just feels insane.
Speaker 4: Like I get it, like people can change and they can realize that they did wrong or whatever, but.
Speaker 1: Like I don't, I don't know. I don't give them that brevity. I give it for me. I think with Schultz and all of those guys, they were getting sweet, which was in their ear. They wanted to be cool, they wanted to be relevant, they saw the money was over there. I think I think THEO was dumb enough to fall for it. I think THEO is actually stupid. Don't know, man, I don't even know what you know.
Speaker 3: Why this is the thing that I'm having a problem with with uh, with just being full on like or taking it's because of who they've had on before.
Speaker 1: I don't believe this.
Speaker 3: I don't believe this level of cognititionance. I believe in the playing the centrist grifter where they say have on Bernie Sanders, just like Joe Rogan completely understands Bernie Sanders talking points, understands these populous fucking policies and everything, but then all of a sudden can turn around and be like, oh, yeah, Trump is the best one for Like, you can't you understood everything Bernie Sanders was saying, and now all of a sudden, you don't, like I don't believe that same thing with fucking uh uh and not Andrew Schultz but a version of him, but like we were talking about theovonde because the same thing for him, I'm like, you can't. You can't both side like the one. These policies clearly are for the people, and then what the other person saying is the antithesis to this. You can't tell me that you don't understand this or Okay, So when Bernie Sanders came on your podcast, you nodded your head and lie that you understood everything.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that.
Speaker 4: I believe that's kind of those are the only thore, the only two options. I don't believe that those but those are the only two options is that they're either they're either liars or they're stupid. Yeah, and that and neither one of those is like admirable. It's kind of like when people like get angry at me for like, uh, just being left wing, even though I've always said that it's like you either to be angry at this now would imply because I've always said that I've always been transparent about it, to be mad at me for it now means that you thought that I was lying. You thought that I was just like outwardly lying to you and everybody, and you liked that for some reason, or.
Speaker 2: You heard me and understood that I was telling the truth. But for no reason whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Now it's a problem, you know what I mean, Like, I both of those make no sense, right because you're like, what do you mean you liked it when you thought I was lying?
Speaker 1: You ad buy your liars? Are you insane? Apparently? What the fuck is that that's so great?
Speaker 3: I don't know it's on the on, but see here here's the difference that when especially when it's a podcast or with an audience and all this stuff that do these things people sure, people that are just regular average people they can get away with being that incredibly stupid because we've witnessed stuff like that all the time, and people are much more charitable to that, and let them change and grow. Even even some really hardcore leftists will be like good, like welcome to reality. But then when it's like these podcasters and these prominent people, I don't believe them because of what's at stake for their careers. And it's why, like I just I'm like, all right, I've seen Bernie Sanders hit the campaign trail, go to West Virginia, talk to a bunch of complete retards, and then them be like, oh shit, I didn't know any of this, and change them forever.
Speaker 1: I've seen this.
Speaker 3: I've seen them go around everywhere, and I've seen multiple people do versions of this. Regular people they change because they didn't know better. They hear these arguments, these policies, they talking bunch. You're like, holy shit, I have never been exposed to this. Now you have these podcasters, same thing happens to them. They say the same thing. But then Trump and his buddies roll around and all of a sudden, you used to make a good argument, sir. I'm like, no, I don't believe you because those other people that are even that are dumb and that they're in West Virginia for example, would be like, I don't fucking believe you, Trump, because what you're saying makes no sense and doesn't benefit me because now they've been exposed to, you know, progressive policies. And so that's why, like I have a hard time believing. I struggle where I'm like, is Joe Rogan just the stupidest person alive?
Speaker 1: Or is he a grifter?
Speaker 3: I still struggle with that because I know he's stupid in a way that he falls for Ai Swap. I get that, But as far as when it comes to endorsing Bernie Sanders to or endorsing Trump, I don't believe in that level of stupidity. I think it's just dishonest, fucking bullshit getting roped into these opportunities with his buddies Elon Muskin, fucking Dana White and all that shit that it makes me feel like they're much more despicable than just being completely dumb, and it piss me off to it, like it just seems way more nefarious than and like, you know, I can't say it's one hundred percent, but I would say eighty percent grifting, Like especially when it comes to like Andrew Schultz, fucking Joe Rogan, Theo Vaughn. I know people, he's perceived as a complete dumb ass, he's got a fucking mullet and from Louisiana. But I'm like, you know better.
Speaker 1: I just don't.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't. Fucking I've seen you guys completely comprehend these populous, fucking progressive policies and then you still want to root for like I just I can't.
Speaker 2: I think I think we gotta start.
Speaker 4: I think we gotta start leaning into the into the rhetoric that maybe we probably should have always lean into, which is we do not have any moneyed interests backing.
Speaker 1: Us at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like we are entirely fan funded. And the reason that is, okay, we look we could have we could probably if we if we wanted this podcast to make bank, we could never say the word retard. We could we could cut the end word out of everything. We could sit here, not make, not make our ridiculous jokes, and just push whatever fucking policies, whatever side wants, and we could do it. It would be fucking horrible for us. It would be so lame, but that would be the safe way to do it. The reason that this is not a sexy proposition for any kind of moneyed interest is because it's it's the truth, and it's the truth is often not very sensational. Yeah, everybody, And what I'm saying basically is like everybody else that you're listening to in the space is lying to you, and we are not. That's what I'm saying. And I know that's like and let me tell you something. I know that that sounds like whatever, papus or whatever, And you know what, fine, maybe it is.
Speaker 1: That's the space off.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna own this because like, dude, Timpoole's out there pretending like you didn't get paid by Russia.
Speaker 1: Like, fuck you, dude, Yeah, you bald c ball fucking loser.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go play go play butt rock and you're with your bald ass and your fucking compound injecking yourself with all sorts of fucking weird vitamins before you record a fucking episode of your goddamn show.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: I'm over it, dude. I'm so sick of like pretending like this is not better. Yeah, no, like you get over it.
Speaker 3: I have a hard time things that I'm attached to, even any type of flowers or pat on the back or anything like that. But when I kind of try to step outside myself and then think of this product and I'm like, this is something that this is something I can be proud of. It's it's a little lazy at times, but that's, you know, in my nature. I'm also kind of a lazy. I'm not the you know, go getter type of artists that should really you know, it's just that's just so, it is what it is. Besides that, though, the fact that, like, you know, my mantra is like, no matter the consequences, stay true to yourself. That is how I've always been and that is how I always be. And I feel like this is what this show is like that if a significant amount of money was placed in our lap to say, you know, never criticize Israel or something, I'd be like, I'm sorry, I can't do it. Like I I could.
Speaker 1: Use this money, I would.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know, we is a reiteration like we've talked about that many times, like, oh man, we wish we had the capacity to like truly Griff because then our lives would be significantly more pamper, it would be it would be a lot easier. Yeah, yeah, but just I just I don't have it in me. I don't think even in these times where I'm like nothing matters, man, the bad guys won, I still can't convince myself to be like, well, can't beat them, join them kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: I just I can't do it. Well, this is this is me.
Speaker 4: This is ultimately, this is my version of joining. It is that everybody else is fucking lying to you, and uh, we're just we're just we're actually real people. And a lot of these people are just not just straight up they're they're they're goblins.
Speaker 1: They're goblins, their.
Speaker 2: Goblins and their goblins in the dirt, and they're trying to kill you. They're trying to take your kids, they're trying to fuck your kids up. They're trying to give them all this crazy propaganda.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's not gonna work. I'll let them do it. Man. Anyway, Let's see what do we got?
Speaker 2: What have we got left?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: This is a weird way, is this? This is a weird one.
Speaker 4: But yeah, please let's just get to this because this is a this is a weird pleo tca Rode. He says, you guys talked about Quentin reviews a lot.
Speaker 1: Was he really that bad?
Speaker 2: First of all, I feel like we haven't talked about Quinn reviews really that much.
Speaker 1: That one thing about him. You talked about that like.
Speaker 4: Maybe like once or twice when it was like irrelevant to the conference. We don't we don't bring up Quentin reviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also that's that was so long ago that like I don't even.
Speaker 1: Don't I don't care, right, was it the Blade review the.
Speaker 2: Blade or I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Nor wasn't that the guy that did am I wrong? Well?
Speaker 2: I mean statistically, yeah, the only thing we were talking about specifically was meeting him at vid Con and he.
Speaker 4: Was just yeah, we had like a weird we had a weird Airbnb experience. Yeah, like many many years ago. But like I mean, I don't know Quentin. I don't know Quentin today. Is he's probably fine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who know, Like because he did reviews and I didn't watch them or whatever, who cares? Like that's a big punch people to do reviews.
Speaker 1: Cool? Awesome.
Speaker 3: The thing that because I made a Twitter trash video about him, and it was only because he out of nowhere, unprompted put out a tweet from all the people at vidcoon because you know, there was like a bunch of people that took a picture and that fucking uh what's it called Kikistan? That Kikistan flag is? And like the thing about that flag because like it's it's actually pretty layered. But like if you're if you're not, if you don't know about it, yeah, you just think like, well, that's just these are Nazis, right, because it's it's modeled after the fucking Nazi flag. But I'm like, yeah, it's you know, you guys don't understand the joke. I know you'll never understand it. It's fine because I know, we know some of the people that created like Jeff Holliday was one of the people, and like the idea they were. It started off and unfortunately, this is how Nazis always work. It started off making fun of them. It started off actually making fun of identity politics, and then it morphed into at a certain point, like white supremacists started like getting into the.
Speaker 2: Frog, adopted it, adopted it, but and then it died immediately, by the way, like it had no lasting impact at all, like you would if you showed the Kikistan flag now.
Speaker 1: Like everybody, really, what fuck is that? Exactly?
Speaker 2: Had like no actual right.
Speaker 3: It really it did it dead on arrival because it just whatever. But like unprompted, Quentin just brought up like I forgot what he said, but he was just like talking shit, like no one was talking about it wasn't relevant, it wasn't a hot topic or anything. People weren't talking about like the antsgw's or anything. So we just like itn't know, weh're just started shitting on people, and it's like, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Bro? You just like nothing, Why are you shitting on people?
Speaker 3: Especially some people that were just in the photo that just didn't have any connection, you know what I'm saying. So that was like I I and then I started talking about the our you know, just awkward encounters and how he kind of behaved. He was a little weird and didn't give anybody a ride. That was actually my thing that really pissed me off. We're all trying to find fucking taxis right when we all like went to eat somewhere, and then so whoever we were able to get one, let's pack the car, and he just like, nope, took his own taxi. Oh we're all going back to the same airbnb. He took his own taxi. And I'm like, well, I was incredible, rude, you know, it is what it is. But like that's literally the most. That's like, that's the worst I have to say about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there there are worst.
Speaker 1: There are I've done the same thing. I'm like, all right, bro, I'll be everybody gets home safe. You would have done the same thing, which is why. Yeah, all the time, I'm like, I'm not helping you fuck out of here. I've spent my whole life being nice to people. I'm not doing that no more. I'm like, yeah, whatever, you'll figure it out. Yeah, I see, that's why I I'm sick. You know, you're also in an adult You'll be fine. I leave people behind. Drunk woman in the place, you don't know anybody. You'll be fun to drink, right, deside to drink. I didn't make you drink, right, so have fun getting home. I'm gonna leave you now, so crazy anyone I could do that as a true demon truly demonic. Let's see what Quinn Moviews is up to though. Let's see.
Speaker 4: Let's see, let's see Swen. Swen licks his hands clean after.
Speaker 1: Using the toilet every damn time rode in because.
Speaker 4: In episode three sixty three, Chris and Derek Sween wasn't there because he was because he's stupid. We're talking about Confederate statues being torn down. Some Confederate statutes were put up during the nineteen thirties, but most were in the nineteen sixties during the Civil rights era, so they have no real historical value and can be torn down with no real loss.
Speaker 2: Well, it's I still think that I don't know its history sixties.
Speaker 1: Like, so I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like that argument, but I did reference that at least if I remember correctly that they were put up as a response, like these are monuments to racism. Uh so, but like taking them down makes absolute sense. Changing the names, but that part of history is a lesson. I don't mind it being in a history and be like, look what these people did in response to.
Speaker 4: These people being they should be a museum ultimately, because it is it is still like a historical thing that happened, and it is.
Speaker 1: It's really, it's really. That is a really interesting conundrum because I think there's literally on both points, like destroying them versus preserving them. Yeah, I understand. I think.
Speaker 2: I think there's genuinely never a good and destroy history.
Speaker 1: Actually I agree, I agree, But also at the same time that history is particular.
Speaker 3: Dude, if there's a holocaust between understand, I just don't understand the destruction.
Speaker 1: I'm not for a team destroy them. I'm not for team destroy them.
Speaker 3: You just understand how people find you. That's completely fine, That's that's not the need there. Like I think anyone who's not anyone who's not a racist, I think understands, like, oh, I understand why you would want them destroyed, But here's an argument to why we should preserve it, because so we don't forget why, because there's a lot of people, unfortunately, probably the vast majority of the country doesn't know when they were built or why they were built because we didn't even think about the Civil War only took place over your high school years. It makes it sound like this was some the Confederacy with some long lasting bastion of fucking Southern ideals and it was all they should going on. I was like, no, dude, it was a fucking war and then they lost and the losers do not get fucking monuments. Are you retarded? Like in what war? Are you supposed to do that? Where it's like all right, okay, you know things were bad if you were bad in Germany, but you know, here's a hetch Himler, here's.
Speaker 1: Like come on, like, shut the fuck up, dude, if you.
Speaker 4: Think, if you think about it, the Confederacy was like the first like participation trophy, you know what I mean, where it's just like, oh, you lost, but like here's a statue of your guy, you know, like just because you did a good job.
Speaker 1: That's all because of the fact that what you call it Johnson took over. It's literally it's literally just because of him. It's it's like all him, Like what's you called died in Johnson over And it's like, well, if if he didn't die, Like I really think, if if Lincoln didn't die, the history would be so different America and be hilarious if Lincoln didn't die, Yeah, Johnson, what do you do you know that Abraham Lincoln he died and then Vice President Johnson took over.
Speaker 2: Who is what's his first name, is it?
Speaker 1: Andrew Johnson? I think you're right, introdunce, but yeah, but he was, but he was. I was talking blown racist, like straight up racist. So it was like, well, all that work's done, and then up and then the wolf gets in the Hends house and you're like, well, I.
Speaker 2: Was reading it as like, uh, for some reason, I was reading it as because we're talking, so you're thinking, like Lyndon B. Johnson, he was mentioning the nineteen sixties. And then you're like, oh, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: He did signing.
Speaker 3: But again not because he felt like it was right, not like the civil rights acted, not like he was like, oh, at the bottom of my heart, I deeply believe in this.
Speaker 1: It was like he came here to do this, might as well get it done, I guess, and his wife, his wife with his blood on her, was still there and it was like, please sign this and let me go and mourn now. They were like all right.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, man.
Speaker 4: The Confederates they invented the participation trophy by giving themselves like their statues, they they're they're the red states are welfare states. Literally depending on Blue states stock it is it is. It's very funny that like everything they seem to like really loathe is just everything that.
Speaker 1: They I think the problem. I think the problem is that interesting. Like psychologically, I think it's like really cool. It's very cool in it.
Speaker 4: I put them in like a patriotition, like kind of like watch but yeah, the person that wrote in I just yeah, like listen, I would shed apps.
Speaker 3: I would feel no feelings. If I saw all of those statues destroyed. I'd be like, oh, it's like maybe not the best thing to do, but I wouldn't feel any like oh no, I'd be.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, it would be very much. It would be great if like people learned from history, because people actually learn shit from history. He'd be like, Okay, fuck those statues. People learned that the people that made them were terrible. But unfortunately people don't concern.
Speaker 3: Liberal brainwashing, like history is considered like facts and logically considered liberally.
Speaker 2: Slavery and history, it's like.
Speaker 1: The greatest human sin, the greatest human sin. Yeah, did you see that used thing where they're whitewashing slavery? Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Well, in the museums they had like a like a cartoon cartoon right, Yeah, and they're like valuable skills, basically trying to make the argument that like this isn't so bad, like everybody was doing it back in the day, which is first of all, not even fucking true. That's the thing that pisces me off. There was a lot of people who were on board because they were fucking brainwashed. But in the same way where it's like, hey, we're gonna hike these taxes up on you and lower them for the rich people, and most people vote for those people, it's not that they actually want that ship. They've been tricking and supporting it.
Speaker 1: Look slavery has always been a thing in a world, but channel slavery is a different thing. It is definitely more in Citi. And it's like, how do you always like that?
Speaker 4: I don't actually don't know if that matters to the to the degree that you.
Speaker 1: I think it does. I think it does, because that kind of isn't that kind of like diaspora. I mean, the diaspora shows that it does. Unfortunately, saying that one is one is it's not like shades of bad, but it's like systematically and structurally one is done. Sheer insidiously like one is like done for like, oh, we're going to take people and like build our nation and take their will from him. That's fucked up. The other one is like these are worse, straight up, these are worse. We're going to make laws about them being worse. We're going to destroy what they were, so they don't have anything who they were anymore. Like it's it's it's different. I'm not disregarding other people. I understand it. It is because it's it's all horrible.
Speaker 4: I would make I would I would make the case that there are types of slavery that are not insidious.
Speaker 1: But like I know what you're saying, Like, like I do think that, like there's more to it than just same.
Speaker 3: I just think that people need to recognize that how you want to use the word in citious insidious, the quote unquote powers that be at any time period is to where they can get the poorest people who won't benefit from any of this on their sow. Like so like the people rich people, business people owned slaves because they're the only ones who obviously can afford them. And to the poor person that's struggling to feed their fucking family or not getting anything from that, they're not getting anything from that, because they're still fucking probably farming and making their own food and not even buying the products that slaves are creating because those are being imported or sorry, exported. Yeah, like people like the way that, like, oh, everybody was doing this kind of a thing, like the breaker you type of thing, And I'm like, no, even now, we're the rich people who are consolidating all the wealth and doing all these fucking horrible practices. Most people aren't doing it and not benefiting from it. But then people are being convinced that it's good for them, like trickle down economics. Rich rich people don't buy into the economy they invest, so how the fuck would that ever work? They knew that, they know that, but then they try to convince the average person that this is gonna be good for you and then foot for it.
Speaker 4: And oh we also the elephant in the room really is that we we still have a lot of slavery, actually quite a bit. It's not localized in America in the same way we have we have prison slavery. We rely on third world slavery to keep our entire system operating.
Speaker 3: So it's like slavery is a big one man it's just like fucking modern day sharecropping, you know, like and that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah literally literally yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's all very.
Speaker 3: Silly, fucking just a bunch of knuckleheads at the top, you know, just a bunch.
Speaker 4: Of knuckles just a bunch of oh those guys, all right, let's uh, let's get one more and then let's bounce.
Speaker 1: It sucks. We had a chance to have wait these problems, but I think no, we didn't know we did. We had.
Speaker 4: We had one chance, and let me tell you what that chance was. We could have made a good Halo game and then it would have all been fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we missed our chance to blow.
Speaker 2: I really think I really think everything would have been better.
Speaker 1: I think the Internet. I think the Internet really cooked us.
Speaker 2: The Internet did absolutely clear we are clearly we had to change.
Speaker 1: The thing is that I just don't understand what Like I don't I don't get what happened. Where like some people were just like I'm gonna like look at things like I'm gonna it's I guess it's just it's it's like your ability to decipher information. But it's like you watch these things right throughout history, all of history, the stories are written about like tyrannical people and people that are trying to the world not go anywhere, being bad guys. But people sat down and watched all this and then they were just like, no, I like the bad guys. And it's like, but you're not supposed to how do you like them? Like you can think they're cool, they look cool, they sound cool, but you're supposed to be like, oh no, but what they're doing is wrong.
Speaker 3: I think that's the wrong perspective because the bad they think the bad guys are the good guys, like in real life. I know, I know that it thinks.
Speaker 1: That most of the I love it. I love Lily. I love Lily right, I love it abut my heart. She's my She's my everything. She loves Darth Vader, and I'm like, honey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fine. She doesn't want to actually do Darth Vader type ship, does she.
Speaker 1: She's like, he's cool, but he's wrong, right, And it's like no, But it's like, I don't he's wrong. Believe he's wrong. You would be surprised, you would be sad. How many women are like I I forgive Anakin.
Speaker 2: I think he's got a point to be fair.
Speaker 1: I think I think Anakin has a point, but he's.
Speaker 2: Still wrong, you know. I think Darth Vader has a point.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I think I don't think an at all that's good. I think I think Anakin has a point. I think Darth Vader is insane.
Speaker 4: I think Darth Citius has a good Yeah, I think I think who's another.
Speaker 2: I think Carnage has a good point.
Speaker 1: Carnage, Yeah, Joker, Joker, Joker, Joker.
Speaker 2: Realize the Joker is quite based by my estimate.
Speaker 1: Always the one villain. And I was like this, Nigga is dumb. For the whole time. I was like, Joker is so stupid. He's fun little kid. I was like, he's like because I was like, why does it Batman, like, I don't know, break his back or arms.
Speaker 3: He's beaten him to a pulp and then he recovers and still gets pulp.
Speaker 1: He has not severed his vertebrae. I would make that he'd be a quadriplegic. Well, that's that's interesting.
Speaker 3: That's why I think, actually, I think that is Actually I think the Red Hood coming out was probably one of the best, Like finally they addressed that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it ruins, But I think I will a hot take, I think that ruined Batman's characters entirely. Yeah, I think that. I think that moment they thought they cooked, they.
Speaker 2: Were like and clear, I mean they clearly they clearly did cook, because no, they didn't.
Speaker 1: It resonates very heavily. I mean, I think I think that ruined his character actually, because there's no that that is not a good reason at all. That reason they gave they thought it was like.
Speaker 4: Because it's not about it being a good reason, it's it's it's he's crazy, Okay, he literally can't. I don't think it's I don't think I think that's him rationalizing it, to be honest with you, like him having like a no kill rule because like, oh if I cross, I cross it, like the number of murderer stays the same. I think I think that's him rationalizing the fact that, like, I think he's genuinely traumatized the concept of death and he can't bring.
Speaker 2: Himself to do it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a matter of like how people talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think it is he traumatized clearly, no matter of death. But I think that moment still destroys his credibility as a character to me, for me to a degree. But it's like, you can't kill people. I understand that he killed the kid that you brought into this. Now now what now? Now what do we do? Do you? Just darn it? Cold? No? I justin and Jason and Jason is stearing him in his face. Gave it and now I'm crazy. I think why. I think it was reinforces.
Speaker 3: It just reinforces what a lot of us theorized because we've I remember being that fucking functions, like talking about this ship where we're we're We're like, okay, who's Because it was interesting that it was like, all right, who's responsibility? Isn't it the states responsibility to kill Joker? So it was like we were getting to these we're getting to these philosophical levels. However, if you are, because this was a counter to it, if you're a vigilante already you're doing everything but that like shut the you're already breaking the law. So why if it's the state's responsibility, you should not be a vigilante at all. So that would be the argument, the counter argument that he shouldn't even be doing anything. You're doing everything, but that one thing, like come on, brother, like that's that would kind of swayed me because I was always like, well, yeah, the mayor should just cook them.
Speaker 1: Like when he cooked the Joker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thrown a badham acid, cook them.
Speaker 4: I think, and I think, and this is probably just like headcannon for me, But I think there's a part of Batman that wishes he could Yeah, I think Batman wishes he could.
Speaker 1: Get he's traumatized, he's too traumatized to do it. But I still think that's dumb.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's not in a way that when you witness your parents being murdered, you don't know what's gonna happen in your brain.
Speaker 1: No I no, I I'm I'm. I am being as honest as possible with that, where it's like, yeah, clearly there is trauma. There's a ton of trauma involved in this, right, But the idea of him allowing Joker to live is still dumb because he is killing people. But like now his action is directly killing people. And now when he stops Jason from doing it, when he stops Azrael from doing it, when he stops Damien from doing it, he's not only stopping He's stopping people that were killed from getting retribution, which is just not fair, Like you will not fair, that's crazy. But head off. I want to just shot him in the head. He's dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody, every sane the sane person would kill Joker. That's the point.
Speaker 4: Yes, that is the same person would kill Joker. But the issue also is that, like there's an argument to be made that like, uh, he look, he's not he could save more lives killing Joker. I agree, and I would do the same thing. But the issue is like to say, to say that it makes no difference. It's like, no, I think like he would without Batman, the Joker would have.
Speaker 2: Killed more people. Yes, that's true, so I think that's ultimately what it is. It's like, but I'm saving people, period, you know, that's not that's that's.
Speaker 1: A good thing. That's not a good argument though, I don't know what you mean, Like, yes, Batman has technically made Joker kill less people, but he is also let Joker kill people, so that knows itself because no, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't agree because like without Batman, he he would still be he's he can't let people. Batman is not letting the Joker kill people because no one else is killing the Joker.
Speaker 1: He is letting Joker. No he isn't. He's actively prevented other without him dealing.
Speaker 2: With him without him. Though without him.
Speaker 1: I agree, well, well, not be a joker, there was nothing there might not actually be a Joker even that's there. Certainly wouldn't be a Robin to go after him, but there would exactly, but there would still be a joke. People there would be.
Speaker 3: I feel at a certain point somebody would have to, like, I.
Speaker 1: Think the good because hero savior. Yeah it a dude, be some like fucking guy with a gun and shot him blow his brains. That would have been another for me. That's one argument between him and Spider Man come into contact where I'm like, spider Man is just better than him because Peter does not want to kill people. But Peter is not gonna let a threat exist that is just slaughtering people. I like this cycle. That is why, that is why, that is why that argument falls apart from me because I'm like, Spider Man will do everything he can. He is a guilty person, just like Batman Fields as if he's guilty, similar sense spider Man.
Speaker 4: There's there is a difference between them though as characters, because like one person lost their parents when they were like a child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in front of him, and so traumatizing.
Speaker 2: Yea, And the Uncle Ben thing is different.
Speaker 1: It is different, but it's none of the traumatizing. Sure, but traumatizing.
Speaker 4: I just think people react to trauma different ways. I think I think Batman's character is totally fine. Like, I think it works.
Speaker 1: I think it worked for a period of time. I think that moment, I think it works to that moment.
Speaker 3: I think it works better than him being some boring, fucking moral guy. I really think that shit's boring. And the fact that he's like psychologically and he's fucking boys to do like it's it's so crazy when you just think about it.
Speaker 1: I think it's more. It's more lore. It's like, oh wow, look at that. But I think I don't know. I think we live in a world where morality is down to drain. And I think because people love characters that are so complex and fucked up. When it's like you could like goodness, I don't think that's good. It's fine.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the issue. I think having more like white Knights will make people more like because they're being convinced by horrible people with a lot of money to be city and that comment that morals don't matter overrite that because they have not. I mean, I think I think they play up, they play a part, and I think media plays a part in these things, clearly. I think media plays in its incidences, but not in the collective of believing that like.
Speaker 1: I think media plays a part in collectives entirely. That's how it works when media don't because it's always done the people are people have How would media not do because the bibles, media and it's it's played apart in people's perception of the world.
Speaker 3: What do you I said, not like not not not on an average, not collectively.
Speaker 1: I think that's not where people.
Speaker 3: I don't think media is where people collectively get their morals from. It's their parents who get it from what their parents who get it from what keeps going.
Speaker 1: The things they absorb, the things they absorb around them.
Speaker 3: So a lot of times it will be depending on for example, the the You know, most people are religious, so it depends on which congregation you're with, is where you're morals. So the people who actually leave in like genuine good and helping out community versus mega churches and whatever the fuck this is where these people are. So these people are about maximizing prophets which was instilled in their brain by fucking corporatist pieces of shit and lobbyists.
Speaker 1: But that's still the things you absorb. That what you're.
Speaker 3: Absorbing that is not through fucking comic books or fucking movies.
Speaker 1: Not comic books. Know what's through media, through stories, through music, all that stuff influences who you become.
Speaker 3: Literally, even when you see people writing Christ as King and all this stuff, they don't absorb the stories of Jesus Christ. They just things and they're acting, and there's examples of how they grew up with their parents and how.
Speaker 1: Their parents behave I agree.
Speaker 3: And it's not that they were watching fucking Superman or something. They were fucking living in their environment, which was, hey, I'm I'm with good people that are teaching me good morals or I'm not.
Speaker 1: And so I think, but I think media inherently has a huge effect on it because right now I think it believe in that I think they live in the world where media has completely altered people's perspectives. I think it's I think it much more.
Speaker 3: It is much more happening at an alarming rate because of like TikTok and all that shit. But like usually by the time people get on social media, there, I wouldn't say they're morals are one hundred percent set, but.
Speaker 1: They're already kind of been.
Speaker 3: They've already been kind of like exposed to their parents' ideals, and so what I'm thinking is like.
Speaker 1: They're forming for sure, but they're not done. Because I think I think you kind of become who you're gonna be in like your late twenties. I think that's when you're kind of like you've still find who you are for the most part. That's in no I think. I think I think it's a little fin I mean as a job or do you mean you as your more your own moral and idea person. I think as a person, because I think I think the final steps for you you saw exactly. I think the final steps that you find out who you are exactly is when you have to be you truly. Not no, there was it was sort of formed. It was like the framework was already there. And then me being in the twenty something, I would like.
Speaker 3: Fourteen years old, fifteen, I knew exactly, I knew exactly who I wanted to be, and I knew what would matter to me.
Speaker 2: And it was like, I think, I don't think so. I think people like I think I do. I do think most people do, not similify. Well, that's also to be fair you. You you are still in the era of boobs and butts lo l you know what I mean. You're definitely fourteen forever fair.
Speaker 3: But like what I'm saying is like not like your job and ship, not like oh what am I going to do to get money and stuff like that, but your.
Speaker 1: Moral No, I think if you have.
Speaker 3: By by like high school years, Like I'm worried about.
Speaker 1: You because I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think people form their morals by high school.
Speaker 1: I think I think they. I think they. I think the framework of their morals are formed by so. But I think the finalist of becoming who they are is in your early when you're on your own, because I think what happened is that when you're.
Speaker 3: Around around before that that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: I think you have it. I think you have the framework of it, but I think like.
Speaker 3: You should know the difference between right or wrong and and what you are going to what path are going to go down? The time you're a teenager, you understand I.
Speaker 1: Think you can ignore.
Speaker 3: I know this is right, and I know this is wrong. I will ignore it. You become older and then I'm like, okay, I'm not going to ignore that ship anymore.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: But you understand already you know this.
Speaker 1: I agree you I figured out what right and wrong. But by that time, But I think the nuance of you being on your own and a and A no longering your familiar echol chamber is what happens with people when they go to college and stuff. That is literally what happens. That is why that you have that process of leaving to go to college and sort of having a pseudo living on your own experience for you to finish developing and like, oh this is my personal is that what happened? Is that what happened you?
Speaker 3: You didn't You weren't sure about your morality until.
Speaker 1: You started not talking to other people.
Speaker 2: I think I think there's too much of a focus on morality.
Speaker 3: That's what this whole alghem has been about the entire time. Because we're talking about Batman and him being a moral person. We need moral superheroes and stuff. I think whether he was a moral person.
Speaker 4: I thought the conversation was about like people figuring out who they who they really are.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what put it into.
Speaker 3: But that's not what it that's that's basically not like a purposeful straw man, not like a purposeful thing, but and a thing that way. The whole argument was why say Kingston doesn't like Batman or he thins that ruined his character, and I was, We're thinking it's much more interesting. I think interesting psychological people and more complicated people are more interesting. And he was sayings like having like more moral people probably be better for society because they heavily are inspired or you know, they they take from examples of media, and then that's where the art, you know, it started to blosser there. And so but like I understand that you collect stuff right as you get older and older and older, but just in the I'm just talking about, like, say, how much does media affect your morals versus say, the people that you directly grew up with for the first like ten years. I think it's just so vastly not the same.
Speaker 1: I think I think definitely your your family is the primary source of your moral compass when you're young, and if you're around.
Speaker 3: You have a good family, because then you should be okay, because if you don't, that's when I think everything you're saying kicks in the people who didn't have a good environment, and then they need to start hanging out with people like in college that are decent people and start to learn from them.
Speaker 1: Because I would say, my family, my grand the opposite horrible people. Yeah, yeah, was a very good person. But the things I was drawn to inmately as a kid were things that were like like kind of giving you like a particular moral combass where it's like, you know, kind of do the right thing, you know, try to be kind, that kind of stuff. Even the Bible was one of those things for me where it was like it was gearing me towards like hey, you know.
Speaker 2: But you, but you, but you needed that.
Speaker 1: Though I think I think everyone.
Speaker 4: Is you only had your grandmother because your your parents had you, and then they were like, ew, it's so ugly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom said that she gave Birthaly. She was like Grossery died and my dad went to space.
Speaker 2: She looked at you and died immediately. And then your dad was like, well, I'm not I didn't sign up for this, and then.
Speaker 1: And then good for a lot of kids, and I think it gonna be good for aucause more figures that were just morally like on Up and Up. I think we constantly run into not having an I think that's the problem.
Speaker 3: PBS and like Nick Junior shows are pretty solid good for you, good for your kids. I don't know what, like say, Blue, I've never seen that. I don't know if that's like a good moral show.
Speaker 1: I think there's one.
Speaker 4: There's there's one episode of that show that was apparently controversial because everybody was like, this is not a good message to do.
Speaker 1: You know what it is?
Speaker 2: Are you familiar with Kingston? The one where they sell the house? So there's one. There was an episode of Blue where the parents.
Speaker 4: I don't really know the structure of the show, so I have fragments of what this is, but like the dad was like selling their house and they were gonna move, and uh, you know, the whole thing was like I guess the kids coming to terms with like, oh, we're gonna we're gonna our entire environment's gonna change, like kind to cope with that or whatever? And the end of the episode is is the dad being like, there they packed up the bags in the car, and then and then he was like, eh, never mind, Actually we're gonna say yeah, I don't look, it's not like it's not a look, it's not a moral lesson where he's.
Speaker 1: Like, actually, site is cool. It's not like crazy.
Speaker 4: But it is kind of like one of those things where it's like, I don't know if that's necessarily a fantastic thing, because.
Speaker 1: If they got to the completion of them becoming okay with it and then he's like, we'll stay, then that's.
Speaker 4: No, because that's not a realistic that's that's not how that works.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: You can't just sell your house and then be like nah.
Speaker 1: I think that part is fucked. But I think it's the people coming to terms with the leaving. I think that's the part that would have to like fix it. That's what should tell Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't care ultimately, if you're trying to make like a if you're trying to authentically like give kids like a good like show that teaches them like foundational like coping back or things that they're going to be dealing with, I feel like it's a better lesson probably would be like yeah, the house is gone. Yeah, the house is gone, you know, teaching the lesson that instead of instead of like a wishful film and where it's it's like, actually he sold the house and actually because now now imagine how many kids are going to be like, oh, we sold the house and he's like, why can't you just pull out last minute?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you know what I mean, Like you like blue he did or whatever. You know, it's a better dad than you. You know, it's crazy. I've always wondered the idea, like I think there should be more things that show kids being in uncomforted with situations and kind of dealing with it in the sense where it's like you're going to be uncomfortable. There are gonna be times where you're gonna feel like you're not exactly in the space where you want to be your happiest, but you have to understand and navigate that. That's like a thing that like because a lot of people just don't have that ability where they're like, oh, I'm gonna sit you I don't like and I'm gonna fucking shut down on a freak out and say, well, no, you should be able to be like, all right, because I think I found it through trauma, and I don't think that's the way supposed to do it at all. That's not the way that Yeah, but like, I think you should figure out how to deal with pas around you because out of it just don't you know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna read the twenty five dollars up names now because everything the Kingston's saying is so boring to me.
Speaker 1: We're gonna We're gonna move everything was so boring.
Speaker 2: We're gonna read the twenty five dollars up dates.
Speaker 4: However, you can get a Patreonic Concess, a starter tank, get your name right at the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Join this tier. You can also get add free access, early access, exclusive episodes. Let's not take that shot for merch. Would you learn something? Did you see something?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ship, the d s, the dc KO events happening finally, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, it was gonna be I thought you were gonna say that Charlie Kirk died again.
Speaker 1: Something like No, Kao's awesome brothers. It's a It's a DC Battle Royale. I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna check on these maintenance people, make sure they're not rotting in my living room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what if you go into your living room and there's no furniture.
Speaker 3: I mean I have be that mad because I would just fudge all the numbers.
Speaker 1: And be like, oh, my couch was two thousand dollars. My Fuckinge TV was couch was three billion dollars. I hope you got that money. It's up to one hundred thousand, sir money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go go check, you check your things. So I'm gonna I'm gonna read the names.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, so yeah, twenty five dollar patrons get their names right at the end of the show. You could it could be anything, so you can make me say whatever the fuck you want, and uh yeah, that'll be it.
Speaker 2: Cut me down three two one The Jokers, Girl Squared it on Me, God's favorite fenboy Malik Berry Aintal fuck off John. Let me do my foot job, Footcake, or let me do my job Footcake, Cobebba, Animatronic Sweeney Powered by Gay I, uh tm Tigue Jersey No Drawls, Kingstron fifteen oh one gets damaged and becomes worst co host The Gay Spider a secret gayse I have to make Chris Reggae gay guy, so Jewish he tips and coupons and wants change. Motherfucker. Don't you know you'll never come near me? Shove shove this tooth tunes up your ass?
Speaker 1: Have you hearing shit? Queerly? Uh? Interesting?
Speaker 4: Getting Jude out of twenty five dollars by two sexy big black Israelites and a light skin twink Delta Gamma literally fed this toddler last week?
Speaker 1: Why is it still crying?
Speaker 4: Squimp his bugs clambiel esquire the third The strangest of the straightest thing you can do is fuck trans women Hit me up? Episode ranking viewer Halloween costumes o zembic drauger uh swen for Halloween wearing just the doctor.
Speaker 2: Neo n uh Hercules, percules, mercules, mercury worker bees, overseas sea shells by the shesh hercules.
Speaker 1: Uh, I am going to kill the president with a mortar.
Speaker 4: The horrors beyond comprehension exists on swing phone on Sween's phone.
Speaker 1: Why do you think he's always giggling like that?
Speaker 2: That Antarctica is officially considered a desert. Two rats piloting mecha Sween old snake, but he's addicted to paint, huffing working forearms until they are the same thickness as my arms, and getting and dressing like Steve from Minecraft. I suck dick cause gay? You gay because I suck dick.
Speaker 4: Not same Berserker, black man, backshinting, broly, reckless, Rhino the sloke or two yso therapy Guys, how do I carminate my blood?
Speaker 2: I want fizzy boners.
Speaker 4: Use fleshlight, salesman play megabonk It's kind of like Vampire Survivors, Charlie Kirk, more like truly in the Dirt, Old Man, Spaghetti Nuts, Domination, Liberty Prime is online system, nominal weapons, hot embraced democracy, or you will be eradicated. Derek Notatchov and his innocent hastig free am around that Asian making his forty second Patreon account to sub to all the twenty five dollars tiers.
Speaker 2: You're a blue collar worker.
Speaker 1: That's cute.
Speaker 4: I work at a ball crushing factory where they crush my balls. Chris interrupts people more than Sweeney Free, my brother Jingston, a silly little billy Snort and Coke and Pillie Queen of Fabazard blonde onto blue eyed German Man campaign to make Pokemon two d again. I don't need to confront the truth because I have my Raycon everyday earbuds in my ear. Hey gay, homeless and deported, ow ooh ow my neck. Thug Zilla versus the IDF super soldier Melvin Bomb. Everybody knows Melvin Bomb, the classic titular character.
Speaker 1: The iconic character Melvin Bomb, the iconic Melvin Bomb.
Speaker 2: GTA four swing set glitch funneling Swens cut into the American Heritage Foundation Peebish dnkled dwarf ski for Laramie County Corona. I don't know what any of this shit that's it feels like a fucking incantation. Saw Derek sleeping on the train, so I touched his blank banasas a Greek god of the herb. The Swen animatronic still looks like shit. Big Needy stinks Canola Joe reloaded. Hey guys, can I borrow Swen for a few mandingo fighting tournaments? Gay actor Rosebud Delicious pulling a Kirk Cobaine with an elephant gun.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito trained her wrong as a joke. She ain't even know it. Uh, Heath back from the fields.
Speaker 1: What did I miss?
Speaker 2: Gibs actual swing quote, episode two seventy seven.
Speaker 1: What if instead of spirited away, was called to take the inwards away?
Speaker 4: Uh, y'all, you should all dress up as an oreo cookie hard hat peepee.
Speaker 2: Monkey man now owns an RPG seven.
Speaker 1: N what the mark man? Monkey man?
Speaker 2: What Lily hates Indians? Dot not feathers?
Speaker 1: Uh? Obama?
Speaker 4: When you met Michelle, be like, let me be where the power of the come in the penis of my ass.
Speaker 1: That is so stupid, that is really dumb.
Speaker 2: Caston is becoming genuinely irritating to listen to please fire him?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Uh? Those those fake guitars behind Derek.
Speaker 1: Cardboard, cardboard dimension, that's it.
Speaker 4: Derek has a North Korean kind of situation going on where it's just everything behind him is entirely cardboard and entirely.
Speaker 1: Fit to Uh it doesn't own a single real thing. Yeah, everything is cardboard. Even that chair's cardboard. It's his cardboard and fucking tape.
Speaker 3: I considered putting hot sauce on my throat and pretending my throat was slashed, and like, I seriously.
Speaker 1: Considered doing it.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, I'm back, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, that's in. That's unfortunate. I'm gonna leave now and I'll just exit. Damn.
Speaker 2: Part of me wishes that I could like figure out like that, I was sophisticated enough to figure out a way to like duplicate my camera and cut to like a convincing AI footage of me melting in my chair before you noticed, like so like immediately know it's a I, but like you'd be like, that can't be AI, because how.
Speaker 1: Did he how? Like yeah, but at Starbucks? Uh?
Speaker 4: At the Starbucks drive through to get my gimp a pop cup, Kingston's dad was clearly taking tie on all shirt Man movie extra amosween gay, Look, you look like you could use a fucking lamp. Are you guys going to do the call and stuff? Just wondering I actually have a just set up for it. I actually built it out. I haven't I've been.
Speaker 2: I want to beta tested with some people first to make sure, like all the settings are correct.
Speaker 1: Let me know whatever it is. That one because I was watching Stavvy's House recently and Savi's World, and I was like, this ship is some of them are he had? I forgot that black guy's name. The Black Comedy didn't want. That's on the Daily Show. I had him on some Josh Johnson, you know, he had him on and some of the questions they were asking them more out of this world. I was like, what the fua? Why would you tell anyone this? Why would you? So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I forgot to mention it. The discord is operational. It's like, I believe.
Speaker 1: It's set up correctly.
Speaker 3: She was like, use the discord for the for the messages.
Speaker 1: I'm just not too m Yeah, I don't know. I think people can leave voice messages on discord right, Well, so I was, well, so I was thinking of like a like a call in proper. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Thinking that we could, but like the issues we would have to do like a voicemail that, Yeah, that's I just.
Speaker 1: Forgot about it.
Speaker 3: I was just supposed to set up a Google voicemail mail.
Speaker 1: I just forgot about it. There's just no there's no way we could do it live. That that would be too much.
Speaker 2: But I don't, I mean, why why not?
Speaker 1: Because live would just lead to this? We just I think live is is not gonna If you want to do it, then hey man, what is what is? What is not?
Speaker 2: I don't understand what this I know our.
Speaker 1: Fans is gonna come out me like oh well ord Ord and like oh cool, this is we just got a way for this person to get their flurries and words out, and.
Speaker 4: We could just we could ban them if like what do you mean, like it's not we wouldn't be giving the show live.
Speaker 1: We would be.
Speaker 2: I don't think you understand. It wouldn't be a live stream.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: We would we would edit the best ones.
Speaker 1: I think the voicemails will be funnier. But at the same time, yeah, I mean we could do that.
Speaker 2: Also, like I have no issue. I don't know how to do the Google voicemail thing, though it's very easy.
Speaker 3: You just yeah, it just you get you you get a voice, you just get a number and then it just links to an existing number that you have. Like so I again I would have done I just completely forgot that. We talked about that, so yeah, yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 4: I think I was building the discord for like dual purpose because I do want to do like call ins on on my stream as well.
Speaker 1: So I was like kind of doing it for both.
Speaker 4: But the issue is, like I don't want to have a community that I have to moderate, so it wouldn't be like you would join it and there would be no like chat rooms or.
Speaker 1: Anything. It would literally just be for the explicit purpose of a call.
Speaker 2: I see, and you don't you join a waiting room where you couldn't talk to anybody else who everything would be muted because I don't want to have to deal with like moderating a community.
Speaker 4: Man, it's annoying. I got other shit to do. But yeah, we'll set that up at some point. I think it's a good idea to have voicemails. I think it's a fun it's a fun idea.
Speaker 1: I'll do it. I'm done with that. I fucking do it. I have not under deal right now.
Speaker 2: Are you guys doing the calls? Okay? I read that already. Yeah, so so that's in the works. We're gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Be the John Brown you wish to see in this world Department of Horror, gay skaterboard, be like he was a boy, He was a boy? Can I make it any more obvious? Swingdroid Listen to star Tank oh six five fifty seven. That's him doing a fantastic impression of Helen Keller having an organ. Yeah, pretty good, Go go watch it. Go clip it, go share it with everybody. Everyone, reignite that clip.
Speaker 1: If you can.
Speaker 4: Cock cheese crumbs, whoa, that's insane. Eight days sober. If you don't need to pussy from the back, you're not hungry enough. Big Boss says it isn't gay if it's in outer heaven. Goon devil, the Man without com daft spunk robot.
Speaker 2: Cock cock robot cock cock robot cock cock robot cock cock robot cock cock nice.
Speaker 4: Pretty cool cock cod of cook cock cock cock cock co a cock of cock cock.
Speaker 1: Challenged the other hung t girl to a sword fight.
Speaker 4: Most stable UI five game is sonic Racing, crossworlds, the dead worms in your ass, spinch you the kid, bend my dick, come intersnats robosweenovision. The Democrats are turning me trans at night Hamster and a Soaka is now plus five after extensive use?
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 2: I know you're listening to this.
Speaker 4: I want my fucking dog back, you vapid sal uh blonde haired, green eyed Zimbabwe and man competing with the German guy for racism. USh William murderface, murder face, murder face.
Speaker 1: Why the guy from was a metalocolibs right the basis. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought I thought it was just the real name of a fucking German guy.
Speaker 1: Last month.
Speaker 4: Last month I died, I almost died from pneumonia. You very well could have had a dead person in the name Reies Craig. A Canadian Micah better draw and am on her forehead for Halloween. It's your boy, Shawne d And yes, Chris, I am a soulish ginger who's defiantly.
Speaker 2: Going to Hell.
Speaker 4: I never know if people mean to write defiant or definite, because it's such a common ah misspelling, and especially because it just so happens that both words tend to fit in the censuses that they would they changed the context of them entirely, but they fit where they would. They would go like he he could either definitely go to Hell or he could defiantly go.
Speaker 1: To You know, I think that was a defiant I think definitely.
Speaker 2: Doesn't I think I think it's a death my my hunt would be definite.
Speaker 4: Because he is soulless, so would it would be obviously he would be implicitly going to Hell.
Speaker 1: There would be obvious, there would be.
Speaker 2: He has no soul, he's ginger. He's a he's a redheaded person.
Speaker 1: Are going to hell because I have no souls? And I'm like, oh, it's.
Speaker 3: I never heard that until south Park.
Speaker 1: I heard it was probably because of south Park. I heard it. Come back with me to el and Landing. That was a course to say that. I think it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: This is pretty and it's like, stay away from me, Lucky Chams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, all right, it's almost I'm gonna beat my life. That's it with a beat a bottle. See he just went back to Scotish. Oh you gotta sound a little bit more like. That's how the I was talking today. You know, all right, let me try.
Speaker 1: That's perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cut, you gotta cut print, repeat that every time you need that line.
Speaker 1: I'm never recording it again.
Speaker 4: Gro Is this true? That's a wrap? Come shot gaming TM. My profile picture has been young Chris for six months and he saw us a notice I should like I should, I should let you know it's I've noticed this for a while.
Speaker 1: Now I gotta change your name, big boy. You gotta got at least.
Speaker 3: I just I've been thinking about this. H Gordon Ramsey meme where he's talking to Joe Swanson about uh the party rock and like he's mispronouncing party rock, like I forgot what the the scenario was completely, but they're going back and forth and then they end up making out.
Speaker 1: It's oh, okay, cool, Gordon, it's fucking so stupid, like a party rock.
Speaker 3: And what does he say? He's like, it's not He's like, it's the house. He's like, it's not party I forgot what what?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Gordon Ramsey says it wrong and then Joe corrects him and I don't remember what Gordon Ramsey, Gordon, Actually, Gordon, it's it's it's actually the rock, like, okay, it's actually party rock.
Speaker 4: The video videos of of John Swan of just wantson singing because it sounds so so labored.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it really sounds rough. But what I remember it now?
Speaker 3: Gordon rams party rockers in the house tonight, party rockers, like like if they're party rockers, I guess like it's just people like parties of rock out actually just part in And he's like yeah, yeah right, big boy, and like they're staring at each other.
Speaker 1: It's so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: It's so do you have it, kid? You can find it if you if.
Speaker 1: You I sure hope.
Speaker 3: So it should be it should be easy because I can't.
Speaker 4: It should yeah, Gordon Ramsey, Joe Swanson can't have that many Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to. It should be easy. I love his boys, dude.
Speaker 4: That's That's the only way that I could do with Joe Swatson impression is if he's screaming.
Speaker 1: Can do it? Okay? All right, if only the food? Did you find it in the house tonight?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well? Actually it's party rock is right? Sure? Is a big boy. That was That was dog ship. That was fucking dogshit. That was so not worth it.
Speaker 3: It's so absolutely worth it. I know what you're saying. Actually it's Party Rocks.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, sure, Okay, I like that. I like that they used that picture. Like I I've never seen the unaltered version of that photo where he's like looking to the right, because I've only seen it with his mouth big and his nose eras.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Have you seen that image? I have not seen that version of it.
Speaker 4: That's what it's the only one I'm I'm familiar with.
Speaker 2: It's like Gordon Ramsey.
Speaker 1: Gordon Ramsey, Uh.
Speaker 2: No, nos, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here it is.
Speaker 2: Wait, so this is a really, this is a really suspect.
Speaker 3: Tell me this isn't a good image right here?
Speaker 1: That that image is great. I'm just saying, so.
Speaker 4: Click click the link I just put in the chat. So this is I've never seen the unaltered version of this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: See anyway, if if you google Gordon Ramsey, no nos, you'll find it.
Speaker 1: That was so terrible, Derek, I'm really mad about that. That really that made me sicker. I'm dying. Now, did you guys see that? Dying?
Speaker 2: Did you see the video I sent in the in our group chat about the guy making his dating profile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and fucking his valorant fucking uh Like that was unnecessary though, I think I think it was a little bit of a little bit of a wind up.
Speaker 4: Him calling him the hard r the end is kind of un necessary, but like I thought, yeah, the escalation, the immediate escalator is.
Speaker 1: A bit of a wind up, a bit of a wind up anyway.
Speaker 2: Some people, man, don't put don't put your epic gameplay in your dating profile.
Speaker 1: Not do that, dude, Like, if that's you, that's you.
Speaker 3: Don't also wearing like a I don't know if it was Hello Katy or whatever. He's wearing a mask and it is like a kiddie thing on it. And then he was the first like oh the gun from persona?
Speaker 2: Yeah, persona.
Speaker 1: And then if that's you, that's your because you go find a girl with that. Don't listen to these guys. If that's a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, man, you gotta you introduce these Look, I'm not saying you lie, And like miss miss uh, what's the miss miss portray?
Speaker 1: That can't be the word? Nah?
Speaker 2: What what the would? What would miss uh?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I can't remember the word.
Speaker 4: Don't present yourself in a false way, don't make ship up right. But there are certain things that I think maybe you maybe you bring up during the first day, but like let get in the door first at the very least, because like, I don't think I gotta be honest with you. If there was a girl on dating profile and she had like halo clips as all of as as like one of her fucking things, I'd be like, I don't know, man, because I wouldn't even do that, you know what I mean, Like that's a level of like obsession about something that I'm like I would I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think like let's go this way.
Speaker 3: Jojo loves like watching she she watches these people on YouTube.
Speaker 2: She loves watching.
Speaker 4: Dogs, Yeah, like slowly like on on on TikTok live.
Speaker 2: She watches she has.
Speaker 4: It's important. She follows an account all, uh, the Light leaving a Dog. It's called the Light the Light Leaving a Dog one word. It's a live takeout talk account that Jojo just kind of peruses. And it's just it's dogs being drowned and like choked slowly until the light fades from their eyes.
Speaker 1: Yep, And Jojo, she.
Speaker 4: Sends me these all the time. I don't I never respond. I kind of hope that she gets She like gets it, she gets the signal line putt out where it's like I don't want to see this really like I make sure that she had its red receipts on so she knows I see it and I don't respond.
Speaker 1: But that's what he was at. Absolutely absolutely what I was gonna say. But she wouldn't put a dog dying day.
Speaker 3: She would not if she would have done that scenario that I definitely was gonna say, Uh.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no way I would not. This wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: A thing, you know what I'm saying exactly like, yeah, I have nothing else to say.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that was exactly what I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen to thy will I for absolutely gold mine of the hardest, stupidest bars of all time. If only the Foo fighters won against the Foo, we wouldn't be wouldn't be on this mask. Uh yeah, man, they've been fighting food for a while and it doesn't seem like they're winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would actually argue that maybe Foo has gotten a couple of good licks in with Uh. It was it Dave Rol cheating or whatever and drummer dying. So when did that happen. Wasn't that like two years ago or something? I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're they're they're their drummer like overdosed.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, And that was that was crazy because his first name was Overdose the drummer, and that was like, that was the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, I can't believe overdosing overdosey Jones and he just he just overdosey jokes the classic the famous drummer.
Speaker 4: For the harassment is not a joke. Bully Hunter's or Funnel the six to three transgirl. Should I kill myself?
Speaker 2: She would like to think like Scharli Hurk is a monter because her husband is a crystal passes by comparison, good vibrations by the Beach Boys, I'm dicking up some male vibrations. Nice, he's giving me the dick. I crave sons, not bad.
Speaker 1: Suck it.
Speaker 3: I don't know that song other than the chorus. I have no idea what marky Mark says in that song at all.
Speaker 2: I want to do sabotage, but it's suck a cock, suck sucker cocko mon Now, I'm a sucker cat.
Speaker 3: Who really likes them. Who's the guy that always has the sunflares? What's his name? J?
Speaker 1: J Abrams?
Speaker 3: J j Abrams is apparently obsessed with the Beastie Boys, so we'll make that he man, what do you think.
Speaker 1: Dick's penis?
Speaker 2: That's what the scene is.
Speaker 1: Loving the Beastie Boys is crazy. I mean J. J Abrams like like like liking them. I respect liking them because I actually like them to a degree, But loving.
Speaker 3: Them is that's what like when you think of like j when you think of JJ Abrams as a person, I'm like, yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He seems like he seems like a fucking nerd that would love the Beastie Boys. And so I'm like, Abrams, I want to know what good movies he's made.
Speaker 1: I feel like I haven't seen a good movie by him, and I'm like, what has he made as good? That's a good question. Star Trek movie. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know he made the Star Trek movies he made. Uh, I haven't seen any of them, so I don't even know if I saw them. Actually, so I I like the second one too.
Speaker 3: I think I remember liking it. It was completely different, right, Ricardo Montubon and fucking.
Speaker 1: Who's the Alien?
Speaker 3: The Bnnerdt Cumberbatcher completely different people.
Speaker 1: Uh, but I think.
Speaker 3: Honestly, like I'm gonna be honest. Of course Star Trek people would be mad at me, but like that shit's funny to me. I can't take Ricardo Montabon seriously at all. Is com like it's fun but it's like it's just funny to me, Like I kind of I'm giggling under my breath, or I'm like this nigga, look at this guy. It's it's it's fantastic though, like in in in that way, in a very unseerious way. And I think Star Trek friends would be kind of mad at me saying that, did.
Speaker 2: You see did you guys see that they're rebooting fucking awestin Powers?
Speaker 3: Actually stop I if you're doing that jokey bullshit like you do.
Speaker 4: No, No, there's they're rebooting I It shouldn't be surprising to anybody. But like, they're rebooting fucking awestin Power.
Speaker 3: It's not like the Naked Gun where you just gotta have an old person doing dumb shit.
Speaker 1: They're probably thinking, oh, this.
Speaker 3: Good, dumb British guy doing dumb It's like that was so lightning in a bottle, dude. Yeah, especially since since a double O seven was really popular around that time. Uh, Pierce Brosman, I think his character was popping up off of like Golden Eye and all that ship.
Speaker 1: It made sense.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense now you're not gonna do Fat Bastard. You're not gonna do Mini Me like that ship can't be replicated. The characters are really important. That that's you're serious? Wow, I'm dead serious.
Speaker 1: Do you know that?
Speaker 2: Do you know the actor they have attached to I want you to guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no, it's not it's not the the guy that went to Comedy Festival. It's that fucking uh that with Big Penis. I literally forgot his name right now.
Speaker 1: No, it's not him. What's his name? I forgot his name.
Speaker 3: I forgot his name. Oh my goodness, that's crazy. Some I can't believe I forgot his name. But you know who I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It's driving me nuts. Somebody Kingston. I don't know why I'm asking you, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, he's not British. I was just thinking of a comedian. They're gonna they're gonna get a comedian to do it or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so here, so here's here's the guy. All right, you're right, Andrew Shalls.
Speaker 1: You'll finish the name so you can get out of here.
Speaker 4: Bro get a bucking them out for this bust ass artery uh Obi watching Charlie Kirk lost the Gun Debate Kremlin. Can Sweetie go on a calary deposite?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Chris is the top five workers of all time? Jason Who he's dude?
Speaker 1: That guy that I was thinking of would it would be better? I can't. Why can't I remember his name?
Speaker 3: Come on the SNL. He's the SNL guy with the tattoos and dad Kon Kardashian. Sorry, yes, there it is. Those are that we went to the Rick Comedy Festival.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Pete Davidson actually plays fat bastard.
Speaker 1: That's you see now you're bullshitting.
Speaker 2: Now, you're just it's the whole thing that you did.
Speaker 1: It's a whole So you were just bullshitting again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really don't like when you do that sometimes.
Speaker 3: Because it's just like, oh, you're just like it's like I have a friend that I grew up with that does that ship and like he doesn't realize how fucking annoying that shit is. Like he's like, oh, I thought it was funny, and I'm like, all right, I like it exactly.
Speaker 4: It's honor in honor of in honor of it being Halloween October, you guys, do you guys should do a home This is hom a ween.
Speaker 2: I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Wag Lay five eighty three trans Tucker Carlson more like Tucker Carlson Peppini Brothers presents crash Course Cybertron history rises to the septicons, donk Donkerson pumped up dicks by the figure of the people or pe hole. Mason the Medal Head saying gadio Active at karaoke. That's what I want to say. I want people singing Gadeo. I want people singing Gadio active at karaoke. But I want him to go to a karaoke bar where with nobody that knows them. I want I want you to go alone and raw dog karaoke sessionally in a crew of strangers and sing Gadio Active, and I want to record it.
Speaker 3: By the way, is that yeah? It is that the one? Is it Mason the mental Head?
Speaker 1: Is that what the name was?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen that name that used the name before.
Speaker 3: I've seen it around. So I'm gonna look because because I'm like, if that ship fucking exists.
Speaker 1: I need to see it.
Speaker 2: I think his name was in the Epsteine files.
Speaker 1: I think that's what it was.
Speaker 2: That's what that's where, That's where I saw it. I'm sorry. I know I'm not supposed to say that he because he's a patron and we're supposed to protect our patrons. But I just thought it was funny. I just maybe he.
Speaker 4: Didn't know, Maybe you didn't know what was going on on the island. I think it's possible, could have been fishing. I know, I hear it's I hear a little Saint James's love.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Aside from all the crime, aside from the Epstein stuff, I think he's doing pretty good.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Why uh pp why does Trump say black with an upper ks L?
Speaker 1: He done?
Speaker 2: I was really black. I was really close to self reversleeve last week.
Speaker 4: If I ever did a zero zero my bank account of this Patreon and Lesbian Kunt Evil Edition Charlie Murk. The JK and JK rally is short for Gigantic Cunt John Strickland Merks eighteen eighty nine, Fuck around the Rag, call that Cox standing Kunt The First Church of Keith David now sponsored by Chris Fox Burgers, Charlie Kirk, The second Coming of Bambie's Mom.
Speaker 1: Wild. That's a wild one. Wild.
Speaker 2: They should remake Bambi with Charlie. Yeah, that is, but he's still He's still in the shape of a deer.
Speaker 1: So I like that. I like that a lot he's got really wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that because somebody, somebody work on ASRA, you know what, Blake eight nights.
Speaker 1: I think my first.
Speaker 3: Sour video will be Sweeney getting stomped out.
Speaker 1: You know, I think that would be a fun interesting Yeah, I think I think my fre video is gonna be my friend getting murdered. I never I never thought about like using it for anything. Stupid slut you I had no reason to use I was like, I can't think of anything. But you know what that would be.
Speaker 3: Horror holding you either holding your arms and they're just working your body, just stomping flaks.
Speaker 2: What's that behind each other?
Speaker 1: Right? I don't know a pillow?
Speaker 2: What's that behind you?
Speaker 1: The left? A bed to the left.
Speaker 2: You don't see it.
Speaker 1: No, look to your lef.
Speaker 2: You don't see that. We got him, We got the AI scoted. You're completely so now we get we can put anything. Uh he put kicks it in any video you wanted, because he did.
Speaker 1: You guys for so much, for no reason.
Speaker 2: I will I will unsue us.
Speaker 1: Oh how about that?
Speaker 4: I learned that. I learned that you could just do that. By the way, I didn't know about that. My friend, my friend, my friend Jeffrey sus a Lot. That's his nickname. His real last name is you could probably guess, but uh.
Speaker 2: He knows a lot with his name is Bergstein. Actually, oh my god, now it's quite nuts that's here.
Speaker 1: And I'd be like, I want nothing to do with you. Just stay away from me.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Young fly on the track got I got lockjaw doing gravy tucking factory, and all I got was lockjaw. I was previously mentioned Absolute snark Tanks. Chris is half black. Pete Davidson's dad rolling in his grave after seeing his son take that odd money. Uh, dass, goopy, that must be crazy, right, Like if you're if you beat Davidson's dad and ghost surreal and you see that, you gotta be like, dude, dude, bare minimum would be not to take money from the Saudi Arabian government. That's like a bare minimum thing. I couldn't even count on you to not do that.
Speaker 1: What makes it crazy, that makes it insane, is that, like so much, they could have just looked into it. They could have just looked into it a little bit and be like, oh maybe not.
Speaker 2: If they saw the Zeros and they were like, nope, nothing matters other than that, And to be honest, look man for for that, maybe not for that as much money as they got, because I feel like a lot of them got compared to what they sold out, I feel like.
Speaker 1: A lot of them got shafted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, you know you you like, if you're gonna sell your entire moral compass and essentially ruin your ability to speak on anything for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Fine, but like that better be like many millions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: The idea that people were doing it for like three hundred k is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's really weird.
Speaker 3: It makes me think that the only thing I can think of is I'm like, all right, motherfuckers are swamp, like maybe swimming in back taxes or something, and this will just set them straight because I'm like, what what are you doing? It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, desk goofy uh making gay parodies of songs that don't exist to make them unreadable. I'm going to resurrect's just writing gay songs?
Speaker 1: Then this is.
Speaker 2: As you're just writing gay material of that. Yeah, I'm going to resurrect.
Speaker 4: Charlie Kirk is a gay zombie with a permanent hard cock like the scene where RoboCop is lungs but boner young Colin shoving his head into an animatronic swing's mouth and slamming it shut. Nancy Polosi versus camilto Harris Nikki sage. If you guys had minions, it would be the spy kids thumbs, except made of dicks. You're right, I would never even argue this guy watching Chris's stream and eating catch Up off a plate by hand cy or p s I.
Speaker 2: Which stands for piss per square inch. Ah, it does it nice?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I mean it's completely wrong, also not accurate in the way that you would even say that it would be pps I, I guess, but you know, I come on toys just in case toy story is real, good advice, just in case my toys love me and care about me like I'm gonna come all over them and make.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bust in both piece fates.
Speaker 4: Often there is a level of that though, where like if you do that, So here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Let's say this is real. Let's say toy story is real.
Speaker 1: Is real?
Speaker 4: Toy story is real, and it has you know, it does happen, and you come on these toys and there's.
Speaker 1: Let's say there, I'm listening.
Speaker 4: Now, let's say one of your toys goes missing, and there's no way you could You don't have a sibling. You don't like there's you know for a fact, there's no way that kind of implies that the rest of the toys are okay with it, or like maybe even kind.
Speaker 3: Of turned on by it, ecstatic.
Speaker 1: I don't like this conversation.
Speaker 2: Why don't you like it?
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about coming on toys.
Speaker 4: You don't think it's a you don't think it's a valid conversation to have.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a conversation for sure. Two toys. Fuck, that's what I want to know.
Speaker 2: Why don't you feel that this is a valid avenue of conversation.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I wasn't valid. I say as a conversation.
Speaker 2: Right, but let me explain. Your toys are into it in this scenario? What do you what does? What do you feel about them?
Speaker 1: Now? Uh, I'm not gonna answer this question. I'll plead the fifth.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's mega suspicious of you.
Speaker 4: Uh Sweeney TM by Magical Electromotive. Sorry, miss Jackson, who's New York Nick Etherian needs help lowering his weapon in Halo three pro Jerry and Hunter Nam and rounding out our list as always, it's the King of hap Hazard. Imagine that at the end of the list. Yet again, that's really the top.
Speaker 1: Of the list if you think about technically, Yeah to the list, end of the end of the read. Yeah, yeah, that's our goat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's our goat right there, the King of pap Hazard.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm gonna go. Come. I'm gonna go come out some toys. Okay, have fun. Yeah that sounds sounds a great idea. I'm gonna go bust face.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go to a good will and go to the toy section. Just completely lose it.
Speaker 4: Thanks for stopping by, Thanks for listening to the show. Remember like, subscribe, comment, do all that ship share if you want. I also encourage if you think things are funny, make clips, you know, please do.
Speaker 2: I think it's cool. I think it's cool. There's a guy, douchebag the legendary who does it.
Speaker 3: Someone just made a YouTube pop for us, which I have yet to watch it fully because I saw it like right before I went to sleep.
Speaker 2: I saw a little bit of it and it made me laugh.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch the full thing because I wanted to.
Speaker 3: Taco with the k so t A c k O two D made it. If you want to check it out on YouTube and appreciate that, because I mean.
Speaker 1: I love Youtubeoop did YouTube.
Speaker 2: If people want to make YouTube poops of us, Oh my god, that's three thousand times blessing.
Speaker 1: That's fucking mecca.
Speaker 4: Because that one was pretty good, like, uh, this is at least the beginning of it was pretty good.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to see it. But the youtubet start tanks start taking that shop. The live action one o the god I forgot his name, Jimmy Johnson.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the guy who was doing it, the guy who was doing the void like the like looping himself and live action.
Speaker 1: Oh that guy. That is the end of comedy. That is that is the sad.
Speaker 4: That was the wildest video I've seen in a while. But anyway, yeah, patre on the concept star tank over there.
Speaker 2: Subscribe to the channel if you want. Leave us nice reviews on iTunes and all the podcast play platforms. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 4: By