Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Inquisition Podcast. Everybody, the panel reconvenes with a very special guest, Darryl Cooper from Martyr Mate is here.
Speaker 2: Darryl, thank you so much for joining us. Man, it's great to have you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great to finally be on here with you guys. Every time I listen to a show, I'm jealous that I'm not here so.
Speaker 1: Well, your name's come up since before the show even started as one of the guys we'd like to join the panel someday. So I'm glad to bring it to fruition today. And you've been you've been on Twitter recently. I mean you've been on Twitter a while now, making some excellent post and fighting the good fight. But a couple tweets you made the other day really grab me and Storm his attention, and we started circulating it around the group and talking about it. It's stuff that we've talked about and stuff that we want to get to in the future more as well. So it was a good occasion to have you on. So I'd like to read the tweet for everybody. I will link Darryl's Twitter in the show notes. I'm sure you already follow him though, So, Darryl, the other day you tweeted, America is not an outpost of Europe in the New World. Europe is dying and sadly will be overrun by Africa and the Middle East within the century. America is a new civilization and gestation, and the form it will take is still obscure. Our natural place is as the leader of Western hemispheric civilization, and in five hundred years, when we're appointing ambassadors to the European Caliphate, that will seem obvious to everyone. And then in parentheses you add, sorry, Euros, I'm pulling for you. I'm just not optimistic. You're always welcome here though. So, Daryl, this is something I agree with wholeheartedly. I'd like to sort of elaborate and expand on a lot of these points, but I also have to throw in here before I let you take over that I assume you got some pushback for this.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's definitely the view that you know that that meme with the cartoon of the guy surrounded by swords at his neck, it's the one that gets me that the most on the right wing, probably more than anything, and understandably so it's a pretty hot take, and you know, it's one that sort of flies in the face of I guess what should say is sort of the consensus right wing position and has been for you know, for a long time. So I get it, and you know, I put it up to be inflammatory, I guess, to provoke discussion.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a hard truth.
Speaker 1: And the very first comment that you responded to is Europe is dying because it is occupied by America. Now, this is I think maybe a good place to start with this tweet. What do you think he means by that?
Speaker 3: Well, if you look, I mean, Thomas has talked about this a lot. I mean, you know, I think that even leaving aside the outcomes of the world wars, you know, those two things could have happened in Europe could still be surviving if America hadn't occupied and controlled the European discourse for as long as it has. I mean, you look throughout the Cold War period, and I mean up to this very day. You see George Floyd getting you know, getting dead in Minneapolis, and you see protests BLM, protests in London and Brussels and all these places where it makes no sense at all, just the American superculture has kind of been exported, you know to places, just like back in the sixties and seventies when black power got exported to the Caribbean and the blacks there started attacking the Indians for things that really had no you know, cultural valance in those places just a decade or two before. You know, our cultural domination, and in the case of Germany, you know, our literal domination of their media and education system and everything is really just you know, created over the course of a couple of generations. A culture in Europe, not only a political culture, but you know, to a large extent. I mean, we've got our guys over there. There are a lot of good people over there who are trying to fight, but uh, you know, the society itself that that really just doesn't have the the wherewithal to resist their own their their own suicide, you know. And I think that, you know, again, even if the two World Wars had gone the way they had, if America had gone home after the Second World War, and you know, the Soviet Union hadn't rolled over the place obviously, then I think Europe would probably be fine. But it's that multiple generations of indoctrination and just cultural osmosis. I mean, the probably the clearest and starkest example of this, uh you know, of this process. It's just the fact that all of the countries that were behind the Iron Curtain, you know, living under communist internationalism, and you know, just they all have a sense of identity that they are still willing to hold on to and defend. And sure, part of it is probably because they were living under the subjugation of the Soviet Union for a while and so they had a more recent nationalist outburst that sort of you know that still lingers. But really I think it's largely that they were protected from the American cultural contamination. And when you look at just the line of demarcation in Europe in terms of the countries that are willing and able to defend themselves and those that aren't, I mean, it is the Iron Curtain, you know.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I know, Thomas and Pete's time is somewhat limited, so I'll let you guys come in first to respond.
Speaker 4: God Thomas, Yeah, And the problem is there's an intellectual poverty among what passes for the right, especially on the question of Europe, because there's a there's a conceptual of literacy there. You know, Europe went down at Stalingrad.
Speaker 5: It was done. It's over.
Speaker 4: This thing was decided eighty years ago, and the entire purpose of the war effort was the annihilation of Europe as a discrete cultural form and historical phenomena and the can comaa eradication of its ability to massivelly assert itself on the world stage and power political terms. You know that that was the entire purpose of the war. I salagon our friend Kevin Vianna about this yesterday on his pod.
Speaker 6: You know, so.
Speaker 4: You've got this population of people these days who are having this kind of conversation with themselves that has nothing to do with historical, conceptual realities or statig realities on the ground in the military sense, you know, because they're their epistemic priors are totally wrong. You know, they're acting like, well, you know, World War two was bad, but you know the problem with Europe is that these liberals, you know, took over things and we have a bad immigration policy, like it's the whole thing. I mean, I don't even know where to start with these people, because again, they're they're so out of touch with the reality of things, and that's why you know, well.
Speaker 5: What's underway right now.
Speaker 4: I don't want to spin this so often to in a discussion at current events and military imperatives of the major.
Speaker 5: Actors they're in.
Speaker 4: But you know the reason why this design is crusade against the Russian Federation. There's a deeper catalyst for that too, because you know, jude have used their primary enemy as Russia. They always they hate them on that there's a deeply coded racial animosity towards them. The more immediate catalyst was obviously the loss incurred by IDF for the hands of the armforce of the Russian Federation his Blah and the then extant Syrian Arab army. You know, obviously that situation is resolved in my opinion for the worst. But the you know that was the immediate catalyst was returning to serve and permanently tying down the Russian armed forces on their own frontier. But more broadly, you know, it was an avenue of ingress to uh, you know, preclude and destroy the Burgening complex and independence between Europe and the Russian Federation, because that's the only path the European livration, you know, And just an example of what I was talking about, the conceptual literacy of the supposed right wing this or otherwise, almost nobody talks about this. They don't know what they're talking about. They have no idea of the actual catalyzing variables with respect to the you know, zionis aggression against the Russian Federation. They have no idea what Merkele was trying to accomplish with, you know what was actually a pretty masterful.
Speaker 5: Bit of.
Speaker 4: Intriguing, you know, whereby she took Germany off of nuclear power as so that you know, she could generate this deep independence with the gas prom under auspices of hey, you know, we're we're going green. You know, that's whole other subject matter. You know, Miracle was raised in the d DR. I mean, she she understands exactly what the situation is. But the war against the Russian Federation is a part of the continuing racial war against Europe, the goal of which is the literal annihilation of Europe, just as uh, you know it always has been. And uh, that was the raison I'm dead for the Second World War. That was that was the reason for the occupation. Everything that afflicts Europe today is approximately caused by the social engineering regime, which is, was, and is tailored as a racial assault on Europe qua Europe, the purpose of which is to eradicate it as an identitarian and historical and political phenomenon. And anybody doesn't see this isn't in the game. They're monumentally ignorant.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: The American situation is a bit different, but you know that that's a whole other, related but discrete subject matter. So yeah, the then I'll stop talking in a minute. But the the problem is twofold. The problem is, you know, I mean, we're uh, there's the there's a practical issue of you know, for the Europeans, they're they're they're they're at a disadvantage that we are not, you know, and they're availed to a they're they're availed to a penal system that can quite literally incarcerate them without any resort to even superficial due process. But also, and the more deeper problem is you can't and I mean I cited Gusty Spence the other week when I was talking when I was on the panel for the Portland event. You know, you if there's not a conceptual grounding of your cadre or actual or potential, you're pissing into the wind, and I can I can count that number of guys on one hand who have any kind of profile at all in in in terms of potential European vanguard, because the these these people are completely fucked up in terms of their conceptual orientation. They don't know what the fuck is going on. You know, it's a real problem. But that's that those are my thoughts, kind of add a glance.
Speaker 7: I think a big part of it is is that there are people, even on what would be coin the dissident right, that have bought into the fact that populism it is a way forward and can be like the way forward, when all populism is is just another form of liberalism, and liberalism is what's got what's got us here, so you know, whereas populism, like you know, like we always say, Trump Trump, demand doesn't mean anything, but the fact that Trump was elected means that people people are starting to think differently. But still, when you look at any kind of populist movement, any kind of you know, anyone saying the only way you're going to get any real change for you is through Trump, well, these people have lost They don't understand exactly they don't understand what Thomas is talking about with the last eighty years brought to us. They are they're bringing a band you know, they're they're bringing a band aid to a.
Speaker 6: Weary To recognize that Pete, they would have to acknowledge who brought this to us. And I think there in lies the difficulty or the reluctance for them.
Speaker 5: That's part of it. One's in a distint, right, no quick, I.
Speaker 4: Mean yeah, part of it is that there's tremendous pressures within the psychological environment to not identify the conferences certain features of this thing. But also it's just something that's beyond most people. You know, it's not even a matter of intelligence. I mean, yeah, if you know, somebody who's really stupid obviously isn't gonna be able to perceive the nuances of high politics.
Speaker 5: But like, people either get this or they don't.
Speaker 4: They can either perceive these kinds of things that they can't, you know, and most people they're just not built for that kind of activity, you know, on that top. And I mostly one of the balls either because you're marking yourself out as an outlaw and a disidant element in a real sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, go ahead, well, there's also the fact that we live in a culture where, you know, people like Darryl can make a difference with what he's doing and the amount of people he's reaching and the quality of people that he's reaching, which would be people with the means to actually who have the means to initiate change on a fundamental level. But also you have this this creator culture where if I meant, if I say the wrong thing, I'm going I'm not going to be able to continue my income. I maybe get fired from you know, I may get fired from the you know, from Salem Media or Jailly Wire or something like that. So there are a lot of people, I mean, I can I'm not gonna name names, but I can name the names of a couple people who know for a fact the spirit of what of what is taking this over, but they they will not say it because it's gonna it's going to affect their income. So yes, I have to deal with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and part of it too.
Speaker 4: There there's also a subset of people who have this delusion that somehow these things are a big secrets and you've got to wake up normies and avail them to these secrets. I mean, that's why I hate like the red pill metaphor. It's fucking stupid. And like, that's also not how your point is not how politics works.
Speaker 5: There's not.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, the body politics plays an essential role at scale in any revolutionary paradigm. But it's the idea that the political realities are a secret and somehow, you know, uh, you avail people to some you know, to some road to Damascus awakening, and then everything changes because there's this kinetic outburst of corrective forces. That that's not how things work. And also it's not everything the regime has done the last eighty year has been un like, it's been totally above board. There's nothing secret about it, you know, I mean, that's it's that's that's basic as hell too perceive things that way anyway. But in the case at Bar, it's literally the opposite of how it's presented.
Speaker 5: I just learned what it's seeing with it.
Speaker 6: To Thomas's point, not only is it one above board and in full public view, it's done with the basically the global asing managerial superstructure. It is functionally how they operate right like that there's I don't know how you would frame this, Thomas, but since post nineteen eighty five. I would say, when you had the bond vigilantes and the merger and acquisitions craze, right, it literally took over the financial market for about ten years. You took five to six thousand private companies split private and public companies split between Europe and the United States, and you turned them into less than five hundred. Right, all of these boards got folded in on each other. None of these boards. Actually people that sit on these boards aren't even the shareholders themselves, right, They're an accountant or an attorney that represents the shareholder. Right. So the person that owns these controlling stakes and these interests can't even be bothered to actually vote their shares. It's all done by proxy. So these people live detached lives from you know, capital, and you kind of see this merger of both the American I mean, you can call them American, but whatever, the American and European elites, right where like America's capital class has viewed itself as the enemy of American people, the exact same thing in Europe. And what's basically happened after World War Two. I mean, we talk about the Nuremberg regime, but we don't ever really get a chance to talk about is the Nurmberg financial regime. Say something miraculous happened, it's the it's the Keynesian regime, well kind of.
Speaker 4: I mean, and in broad strokes, I think that's exactly what it is. I mean that Sumpter, I definitely believe that's what it was. And everybody who saw at a corrective solution is in dialogue with keys, you know, whether you're talking about Rothbart or Trumpeter or even U or even Freeman.
Speaker 5: I think it's an over So check this out, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Nine tenths of every dollar in the world is printed overseas and exists overseas.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: It's printed by offshore banks and indexed to a European interest rate. This is like your credit card, your mortgage. Up until the last you know, year and a half, those interest rates were set up by someone in London, right, So for every and when I say dollar printed, I don't mean actual printing press right, I mean banks lending money to individuals or businesses denominated in dollars, which is effectively how our banks print money. Here, nine tenths of the dollars exists overseas, printed by overseas banks, and what that's effectively given these people is infinite money to create a really a bureaucratic transnational state to where like to what I think is very funny because often you say like it's globalism versus the resistance, and in a way, I think globalism is dying. But in another way, I think you're right. Right, So when Darryl points out that America has quite is basically distinct different and also the continuation of European culture, you've basically seen a financial bifurcation, right. So basically what has been the Nuremberg regime, both political and financial, has now separated itself from the United States. Right. So for I don't want to get into like sofur or libor, but in twenty nineteen, the euro dollar market, which is this offshore money printing dollar printing machine that exists, was effectively cut off from the United States. Right, So basically your money that those dollar bills that you printed over there aren't allowed to come here anymore. And it was a big, huge deal. Like they tried to they whipped up fake insider trading scandals against Jerome Powell. They did everything to try and I mean Nancy, sorry, Kamala Harris and John McCain high fived on the Senate floor when they filibuster the introduction of the US introducing its own interest rates that only US money has been introduced or it can be indexed to like Nancy Pelosi adjourned Congress six months early to not reappoint Jerome Powell and introduce this system. So basically what we're seeing is a financial fight that mirrors the fight that you're talking about. Well, yeah, the conflict diet is identical to the one that Daryl lays out. There's basically global capital is doing what you guys are talking about. But unbeknownst to anyone else.
Speaker 4: The term political economy is somewhat redundant because there's a political aspects to all macroorgonomics. But the nerveerk system is purely political. There's permutations of other human affairs, sociological structures and a lake they're impacted, but it is a it is a purely and nakedly political structure, and it's one hundred percent ethical in nature as its subject matter. The economic scheme must serves that political structure absolutely, but it's uh, they're not they're not synonymous and that's important. And the reason why I say it's the Keynes regime is because even when even when America, even when neoliberalism became uh yass's based in Chicago school economics, which is qualified monitorism, even when that became the consensus, you know, in like nineteen eighty five, eighty six, eighty seven, there's still keys and assumptions that absolutely code and color decision making with regards to national economic policy.
Speaker 5: And this is important.
Speaker 4: When I say global When I say globalism, is the reality in the state is dying and you're a buddle, is that globalism is dying?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this kind of.
Speaker 4: This kind of Clintonian neoliberalism. Nobody believes in that anymore. And this uh, this, you know, the kind of the kind of model proposed by these PNAC type guys. We're staging kind of a comeback. That's over with, that's dead. What I mean by globalism is what guys like Emmanuel Wallerstein refer to, you know, owing to the fluidity and mobility a capital, owing to the reality of a telecom and WOI competent and dependence is facilitated by that. This is just the reality, you know, And unless there is some sort of truly punctuated crisis event where the grid went down on planetary scale. This is inevitable, it's not gonna it's you know that that's the new reality. Politically, Yeah, what's There's the new reality is that devolved kind of localism And that's what this is a perfect convergence of circumstances that you know, advantages the resistance, including us.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Well, in that case, I would say that I agree, except for in that punctuated crisis event is going to be basically the financial grid coming down, right, So we're going to see the exchange and free trafficking and information and you know, anything of digital means. But what we're just now starting to see, like right now it's at the World Bank, I, m F and G seven stage right, but pretty much everyone in finance at a high level. Everyone is planning on capital controls coming down within the next two years, so money will not be able to leave Europe. Specifically, it's the Europeans that are pushing this, or the European elite class that are pushing it. China seems to be on board. So we're going to see digital, We're going to see an information globalism, to which I think is just going to accelerate. To your point, but I think capital for the first time is going to not be able to move freely. This is why you see a lot of a lot of money fleeing, right, because basically a lot of money this is another big driver of the inflation that we're seeing. It's not so much just money printing, its flight capital.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: So if you're a Chinese guy with a couple of million dollars outside of the Chinese system, the only thing you care about is getting it into the United States, particularly real estate, right, which is another one of these big drivers. It's not just black Rock buying up all the homes.
Speaker 4: Think our exchange rate mercantilist anyway, So there's always there's always a rent.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So basically all the money is scared and running home or running to the US for safe haven. Says what it's about to come.
Speaker 5: Next, Stormy.
Speaker 1: I want to bring something up to your point about Jerome Powell, and this ties back into Daryl's original point, which was with the release of these Epstein emails, did you get to read that email I sent you?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, I think that's very interesting.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, an email between Steve Bannon and Epstein, where Epstein first is disparaging Jerome Powell because he's not a PhD in economics, and he's kind of using this as an excuse to say, oh, he's going to be outclassed by everybody around him. Then he goes to say that we need to workshop ways to get him out. We need to get him out as the chairman of the FED. We do not want this guy as the chairman of the FED. And as soon as I read that, I sent that directly to you.
Speaker 6: That's what's really money. Is the thing that Jerome Powell broke was how we basically rebuilt Europe through the Marshall Plan. But the reason that we didn't have massive inflation and the reason why we didn't have a collapse in asset prices, so we didn't have inflation or deflation. Right, So we're the only nation in the history of the world that's ever done war and not have either inflation or deflation immediately afterwards. And not only did we do war, but we did war on a scale that nobody ever had done war before. Unfortunately it was against our own race, but in our effort to rebuild Europe, to try and fight communism. We didn't give them gold, and we didn't print money to give them. We gave them the We gave one bank, it was supposed to be the Bank of England right the ability to lend money in dollars. But some funny enough, some Epstein like shit happened, and somehow that right to print money got given to a private UK bank. It's called Midlands Trust Bank, owned by of course the usual suspects, but within basically ten years being able to lend at five percent when every other bank on the British Isles is forced to lend at fifteen to twenty percent the actual reflective cost of capital. Right, you basically had a license to print money. And within ten years this Midlands Trust Bank had either controlling interest through convertible notes, so bonds is in like, I won't show up on the cap table if you try and see who owns what shares because I own bonds that I can flip into shares whenever I want to. It's a very stealthy way of controlling something. Or they just owned the shares outright to where this bank that no one had ever fucking heard of, effectively rolled up the entire UK financial system in less than ten years and then moved on to the continent. So by the time I'm the seventies rolled up this, you know, magic dollar printer had given a small group of people infinite control over the European capital base. So yeah, it's that's why that's why I said it's kind of like a Nuremberg financial regime, because it got rolled up it got rolled out at the same time.
Speaker 4: Oh no, And it's absolutely I'm not trying to be finantic or split hair is It's just it's political economy needs to be distinguished between ethical and ideological structures, particularly ones narrowly tailored to realize social engineering ambitious, you know, And there's something that it's kind of it's both. It's both more complicated and also discreetly adjacent, you know, Like I said, they're okay, are arguably arguably ethical. Uh, liberalism like Enlightenment liberalism is economic fe a He's keys, okay, But that's it's got it's got to be distinguished from it's got to be distinguished from the ideological program that was enshrined at the by the internetional militaries for funeral and and everything they're in.
Speaker 5: Uh, that was my only point. I think this is important.
Speaker 6: Well, we still got you on the line, because you know your time is limited. I'd like to hear you and Darryl. You and Darryl talk a bit more about Daryl's comments about America being kind of the continuation in the future because it of European cultural civilization, because it does echo what we've heard from YACKI just the solutions are backwards. Well, he diagnoses the same. And you mentioned once, that mentioned several times that Hitler in his comments to the Germans is like basically the best of Europe went to this place in that place had infinity resources.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the best the best mentioned material.
Speaker 4: Migrated here too in his estimation, and just like a massive percentage of the German of folks lage.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: So, Yeah, America, America was and is the future if a no other reason then for what we just enumerated and the fact that still the American continent contains about half of this planet's natural resources. If Central Asia was a continent, it would be a rival to that, and probably about a third of our main natural resources are there.
Speaker 5: But my point.
Speaker 4: Being you know that this is one of the reasons is as nine when he's midway. Zionis historians say, like Hitler was a nationalist, like no nobody thought in herds of nationalism anymore, at least of all Hitler, who was quite literally strived to zeitgeist, you know, Europe had to become a super or die. And dialectical terms, yeah, I uh I, you know, not not only Yaqui was correct about the American situation, but also a lot of these lost cause historians. What underlay the war between the states in dialectical and historical terms, was, you know, whether whether there was going to continue to be this uh, you know, uh Anglo Celtic kind of cavalier element that viewed themselves as uh, that viewed their lineage as you know high you know, in highly racial terms and in deeply historical terms, and specifically as a population whose political understanding was forged by the War three Kingdoms. And then moving forward, we're going to guide the country's destiny with an understanding that you know, they they were the heirs to you know, European and in Indo Areyan cultural destiny.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: One of the reasons, part part of the seed of what became the New Dealer ideology. It wasn't exclusively uh you know, some exotic import you know, of of the ashkenausm.
Speaker 5: I mean, that was part of it.
Speaker 4: But you know, this understanding of you know, we can create a telluric utopia by ending history and stripping away was viewed as you know, the burdensome aspects and prejudices you know of the historical experience, you know, and and in that way truly secede from Europe and realize the ambition of the city on a hill by shipping the final trappings of you know what tethered us to the old continents and to Britain, you know. And obviously that viewpoint one out in terms of power, political ambition, and the trajectory therein I think, yeah, Americans are we are the standard bearers of what remains of Western civilization. But the days where it would have been possible to capture the power apparatus of a superpower and realize that in you know, in terms of practice on the world stage, like that's over with, you know, that belongs to the twentieth century. So, I mean, that's my view of it. But we're so we're sort of talking about two different things within a the the common nexus of a of subject matter. You know, that's the sort answer. I realized that's not fatuely short, but it's a huge freaking question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Darryl, what were your thoughts when you I mean, yes, you're kind of ship posting, but I imagine it's also something that you firmly believe. How do you imagine the American continent and the people therein being the continuation of European cultural civilization, if not ethnic civilization.
Speaker 3: Sure, I mean, yeah, I do mean it, But I would say I'm not married to the idea. It's something that I've been kind of wrestling with for several years now. But yeah, it's a serious idea. I'm not just ship posting, I guess, you know, I think of America as the successor of Europe in the sense that you know, through aeniis Rome was a successor of Troy, where the links over the centuries will almost become mythical as opposed to simply ethnic. I think I just think that's kind of inevitable, right, I mean, you arrive on this gigantic continent and there's a bunch of European powers who were all in competition for it, and you know, the people who came here from the British Isles had a sense of their own historical destiny that had continuity going back into the past. But as we resorted to mass immigration, wave after wave, generation after generation from first all over Europe and now course the rest of the world, it's sort of induced a kind of amnesia, permanent amnesia in America, where we don't have this long term sense of our past, going back into our European past, a long term sense of just our historical destiny. It's rooted in the past. It's something that you know, a lot of a lot of people have commented on that America kind of lives in an eternal present. And this wasn't true for everybody. For all of American history. Even after the waves of immigrants started rolling in, you still had this Anglo leadership class that was in control of, you know, very important institutions that it was using to select and integrate new members from these immigrants groups that were coming in and sort of work them into the dough. But by the time you get up to the sixties and seventies, you know that that class really kind of gave up the ghost. And whether that happened just due to you know, a lack of talent after a certain generation, or whether it was just they simply got swamped by the hyper development of of of the managerial system in America, you know, and and that the bureaucracy and the managerial system sort of became self aware and shoved aside this traditional leadership class that really had a sense of personal proprietorship over over the country and its future. You know, I think, uh, I mean, yeah, I don't even know who the who the Rockefellers or Harriman's or any of those people would even would even be these days.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: And so once that happened, once they I don't want to necessarily say advocated, but once you know, they lost control of the system.
Speaker 6: At Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 3: At Pearl Harbor, yeah sure, but familiar with the business plot, Yeah yeah, sure.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I know an awful lot about that because it's kind of like overlapped with family history, and you get basically, it's the only time you had all of these men on side, right, So you have this organization that first they tried to do it, I mean politely, and they created something called the American Liberty League. It was JP Morgan, sorry, Jack Morgan, John Pierrepont's son, frequent op ed contributor to the Dearborn Independent. By the way, you had Henry Ford, you had his arch nemesis. Like these these men committed you know, not just corporate espionage, but corporate you know, I don't know what you'd call it. But these men burnt each other's factories down, and they said if they have they all each said, you know, if I ever encounter so and So, you know C. K. Rank, it would be like Fiver encounter you know Henry I, you know, I'll shoot him or this, that and the third Like these men hated each other, but C. K. Rinkin and Henry Ford, right, they teamed up Iree and Pierre DuPont. And you had Nelson and John Junior Rockefeller and their arch nemesis at the time, one Huey P. Long. You had Al Smith, who was the president of the Democratic Party and the previous run up basically the previous presidential candidate prior to Roosevelt, and the head of the Republican Party, all on this organization called the American Liberty League. And Al Al Smith's speech to the American Liberty League you can still find and it basically lays out the conflict diad and he is very very angry because he well he says specifically, he's like, you know, we put mister Roosevelt into office thinking we were going to get a democratic candidate, and what we didn't see is the he says Eastern European Bolsheviks. But I think we all know what he means. That he brought in he put he basically took none of the advisors that he was, none of the cabinet members that he had all made deals to bring in and replace them all with Eastern European Bolsheviks. And these these men are scared, like if you read if you read that that speech, they're terrified.
Speaker 5: They're like an end of the country to get that yeah, yeah, no, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I was just saying that these guys, I mean, these are some of the most powerful men in the world, and they are terrified, Like you can hear it in their speeches that they basically view like, oh shit, this guy lied to us, and he's filling the country or filling the the executive branch with the same people we just saw teardown Czarist Russia, Like, are we going to lose our country because he's basically trying to listen to World War and they were trying. They had, I mean, they probably would have successfully got him out. After Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 4: Cornell Hall was uh, you know he was he was the establishment pettig reed, remember, of the of the deep Cabinet, but even he was he was a he was a lame duck anyway. But yeah, it's uh, it's very above bored. Well, I mean, just like packing the court. Roosevelt made some flippant comment, you know when I asked, like why all of his picks from the federal jud this year were Jewish, you know about how well, you know, it's not my fault that these men make excellent lawyers. There some something equally idiotic.
Speaker 6: But yeah, who was that Supreme Court justice that was basically puppeteering him around Frankfurter, Yeah, strength, Yeah, picked the supposed Republican. Republican Supreme Court justice basically gave FDR his marching orders. And what an FDR. We talked about whether it's abdication. What FDR did is he immediately created a whole bunch of financial securities departments and agencies. Right, So you had the creation of the sec you had the creation of the Financial Crimes Division out of the Department of Justice, and these organizations were specifically to go after Anglo power. Oh yeah, you guys immediately, yep, exactly, the.
Speaker 5: Anti banker for these guys did.
Speaker 2: Real what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: This is in the thirties, okay, Right, so you're.
Speaker 1: Saying that the Pearl Harbor was the last time the Anglo elite were all on side until.
Speaker 6: Yeah, basically during the thirties, right during the first FDR administration, these men realized that they had a huge fucking problem and a problem that would potentially be able to yank control of the country away and take it in a very Unamerican direction. They noticed who it was. They noticed they were all Eastern European immigrats if you look at you know. Anyways, So what FDR did immediately was create a bunch of executive organizations that started targeting their power centers. Right. So, you had the creation of the SEC, you had the creation of of FINSEN, and I can't remember the other there's like two or three other financial adjacent or basically financial focused regulatory agencies. And I mean, to Daryl's point earlier, like JP Morgan didn't hire its first Jew to nineteen eighty nine, right, Right, Like the Jews were kept out of banking, they were allowed to do securities trading, right, So this is why speculator has such a negative connotation in America. Right, banking was specifically a Anglo institution, and they immediately went after that. Right, So you had the introduction of Glass Stiegel, which basically stripped the you know, banking institutions of a majority of their power and handed it over to the speculators. So firms like J Goldman Sachs, which were irrelevant, tiny little shops until the FDR regime went Hammer and tongs at JP Morgan Chase sorry, JP Morgan b and wine Melon and Standard Charter. Right, so that was the you know. Then immediately after that they went after the oil companies right and tried breaking them up. Standard Oil and the Rockefellers held on longer than anybody else. They refused to acknowledge. They viewed the US entry to war in Europe as illegitimate. Right, they refused all the way throughout the war to stop selling oil to Germany. They're like, this war is ridiculous, this war is criminal. We want no part of it. I mean, I think Pete, on your show, you and I went through the polling statistics of what Americans thought of the war in Europe at the time, as like men were landing in D Day, seventy percent of the country wanted nothing to do with it, and something like seventy five percent of the men you know, landing in D Day had absolutely no idea why the fact that they were there. So it was kind of just an immediate right turn right into war into it, and by the time the war was over, Anglo power was dead.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 4: It's a great book by the skuy Kaufman, The Rise and Fall of Anglo America. It's I mean, it's it's very much, uh kind of a deliberately a political book. I would argue with that subject matter can never be a political but it's the data points in the punctuated deterioration of control over the institutions is is very it's very uh well explicated. I highly recommend it.
Speaker 6: One quick point to Daryl's Daryl your comment about how these uh, these Anglos they indexed themselves to European civilization for their their history and their identity. This couldn't be more true. If you read, you know, the diaries of a lot of these big wasp either scions or you know, the patriarchs. You see like no bless obleache died out in the European continent in the sixteen hundreds, but you see it really pop up in the eighteen hundreds to nineteen hundreds. So like if you worked on let's say you were John Pierpont Morgan's mechanic and you worked, you know, for the family for ten or fifteen years, and some horrible accident befell you and you're either no longer able to work or you passed away. The Morgans and they did this three or four times, but they were not the only American elite family that would, you know, repeatedly do this. They would basically take in your sons and they would put them into the same schools that their children were in, and they would use their networks to get you the same jobs that their children would get. And actually the guy that took over from Jack Morgan, Pierpont's son, was a man by the name of Tom was it Tom Lamont? Tom Lamont was the son of a basically a house employee of the Morgan house that that passed away, and these men like they are suddenly they suddenly find themselves richer than anybody had ever been before. And I would imagine it's an extremely disorienting, you know, position to find yourself in where you're richer than the federal government. Like, what the fuck do you even do with that? Real quick, they turned back to basically, real quick, the Middle Ages.
Speaker 4: Stormy Richard Whitney, who was chairman of the New York Stock Exchange. Roosevelt literally had him indicted and thrown in prison, completely insane, Like think about that, imagine like the imagine the haunts with the of the of the New York stock esteen just like being locked in prison and after two thousand and eight as.
Speaker 5: Like a place.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah he went to prison, he did like five years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go ahead, Yeah, yeah, I did not know that that. That's actually more insane than I thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I knew that happened. I just wanted to make sure my data points were roy. That's I was fucking my phone. I wasn't being a home over like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but yeah, to Darryl's point, these guys basically went into like, you know, kind of a story book type of history of the nobility of Europe because they really didn't have anything to relate to on the continent, so they all viewed themselves as you know, noble lords and fiefdoms. And this is why you get that certain type of patriarchal sense of the American super rich. In that period of time, you have like Andrew Carnegie built thirty six hundred public libraries across the country in every town in America, and nobody had even heard of a fucking public library before. But he just felt it was your duty or sorry, you're right as an American to have infinite knowledge. Like John D. Rockefeller built almost three thousand churches complete with schools, rectories, and child care facilities in every town and city in America. Like John Pierpont Morgan bailed out the federal government. I literally leveraged everything he owned. If the federal government would have faltered, he would have literally been homeless, because he's like, America gave me everything I have. And you know, frankly, you're an idiot if you you know you bet against America. He actually kidnapped four other heads of speculator houses, right, you know, and lured them onto his boat, and I basically told them, you know, once they were past swimming distance from the DOC said, I'm it's my intent to bail out the government of the United States. This morning, I took out lines of credit from each one of your institutions, so basically, each one of your banks gave me double my money back in credit, and I intend to use this money to bail out the American government. But I'm ten percent short. So either you contribute to that other ten percent, or I use the credit that you all gave me this morning to bankrupt you, and by the time I take you back to shore, all of you will be out of business. And then all that money I borrowed, I now owe to nobody. So I guess it's mine. And what do you know, Like, you know, Jacob shiff got a sudden urge of patriotism and helped bail out the country. But it's just something that we completely don't see from our rich men today. It's it's it's patriotism when it's convenient to help me get my objectives done. But it's not a it's not a spiritual sense of you know, who they are, what their duty is, why they have this wealth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's the end of a serial posture, this exio matic going to the ethnosectarian aspect of it. But uh, a guy who I think, I mean, I mean, he's something a midway, but his data points are useful. Charles Murray wrote some pretty good stuff about the sociological dynamics between between the one percent and everybody else, and even uh, you know, historically, I mean even well into the twentieth century, even like well into the seventies and eighties, unless unless you were Andrew Carnegie himself or something like. You know, even the guys who were the wealthiest men in America, their lives weren't, you know, inconceivably different than that of middle class people that all began changing in earnest in the nineties. You know, the lives of a guy like Peter Thiel, you know, compared to a dude who's a you know, like a branch manager at bank one. It's it's it's it's it's completely insane. It's like comparing the life of a space alien who it can traverse light years, so that like an African bushman who hasn't even invented a slingshot yet, you know, like these people live in literally different worlds, you know, and that would be a difficult psychological paradigm to reconcile even if there was a moral consensus, and there wasn't, you know, this perverse situation where a hostile elite who views the majority as as their ethno sectarian enemy, you know, And that's that's actually an important point. You know, you can't if your class of managers, you know, uh are our billionaires who every week travel to different countries on board their private jet. You know, I mean, how could they find common uh empathy with anybody but you know, their own cast, you know, just even if they desire to curate such things, which obviously they don't, I think it would probably be insurmountable. That was just something I thought of as you guys were discussing this subject.
Speaker 3: One of the one of the things that Thomas brings up often is how the conditions that led to and enabled the world wars to happen, and then in the post war period as well, that these are not one in a generation conditions. These are once in a millennium kind of conditions that are really not replicable. And you know, I think about I guess a lot of people kind of have learned to take for granted over the last eighty years in the United States, these these very unnatural economic and global political conditions where you know, the entire planet had just been destroyed, its industrial base was destroyed. We had the only one that was left standing. We had the people, the resources, and the industrial base to rebuild the entire planet. And so, as you said earlier, like we go through this great war and don't face this period of rampant inflation or deflation afterwards, the entire world needed American capital, labor, resources, et cetera. And it really pushed us into this just stratospheric economic place where that over time people learned to kind of take for granted as part of the natural order of things. And what the period we're in now and have been in since maybe the mid two thousands, when maybe the late two thousands, when Russia and China started to really flex and push back on the world stage, is a return to the mean, a turn a return to more natural like multipolar conditions under which a lot of these institutions and just the ways we operate can't really function. You know, in the nineteen nineties you had this you know, to your point. You go Charles Murray talks about this too. You go back to the mid twentieth century, and you know, not only did elites have this sense of no bless oblized, not only were their lives not so radically different from the people that work for them, but they were also much more locally oriented.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: You go back and read through like the battles that the elites in Chicago went through with other big cities elites to try to get the World's Fair there in eighteen ninety three, and I mean it was really important to them, you know. But then over time, as you go through that process, as Stormy mentioned earlier, where these thousands of companies become a few hundred companies, all of those elites shifted to you know, New York, even if they didn't physically necessarily go there, like that's where there, that's where their people were, New York, d C. Maybe LA A few like megalopolises that absorbed all of those people, and all of that sense of localism really went away. And when you get into the post Cold War period and things, you know, start to start to become not just scaled up at at a national level, but at a global level. You saw that on a on the next you know, the next level up where those people who had kind of left behind loyalty for Detroit, Michigan, for New York City have now even left behind loyalty for New York City for you know, just the global sort of class that they're a part of. And so but I think that, you know, one of the things that happened is that the elites really outran the natural order of things in globalization during that period, so that they got way far out in front in terms of their own sense of identity and how their interests are allocated, way out ahead of where the world itself actually was. Because you know, Thomas talked about how with just global telecommunications, just all the different technological and political changes, globalization to a certain degree and global integration to a degree was inevitable. But you know, we got to a point where in the post World War period, this hyper globalization that we that we really saw and that the elites came to really identify themselves with, was a result of American unipolarity. And even if you take away something like just you know, you have a few other major powers that can control what goes on in their own region, control the sea lanes in their own region, all of those kind of things. The global economic system is has is not in a place where it is prepared to account for that, and so yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Despite design, it's it wasn't sustainable from inception and the the idea of true globalism and the and the the integration of an adjacent political structure with the new interdependent you know, uh, economic paradigm that was that's Bush the Bush Baker administration. Their vision was that the Soviet Union would remain intact until full nuclear disarmament was realized. There'd be this gradual you know, stripping away of the command economy, you know, and uh, the integration of the Soviet economy into world markets, you know, in a way that wouldn't cause punctuated disturbances that tended towards the actual crisis level, you know. And they had something you know, with Goruschev and shivit Nards, you know, they had an understanding there. The neocons guy was Yelston, and Yelton completely nuked the possibility of that being realized, you know, and this kind of this kind of mass looting operation.
Speaker 5: Set in.
Speaker 4: Coupled with this, you know, hyper aggressive military posture that was you know, nakedly tailored to facilitate Zionist interests. You know, the the ultimate goal was to break Russia at the Soviet Union and the constituent elements, you know, like a greater Ukraine, you know, like a kind of commissary at moscown almost like the you know, the the Third Reich agin in geographic terms, and then like a Soviet Far East probably uh, you know, some of which would be conceded proceeded to the PRC, you know, and uh, this kind of looting the planet at mass scale. Well at the same time, uh, you know, socially engineering populations by aggressive ethnic cleansing and forced mixing.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Uh, this was the planetary Morgan foul plan quite literally, you know.
Speaker 5: And thank God, uh.
Speaker 4: That that that blew up in their faces, and you know, God bless the resistance for you know, for were indisputably you know, causing it to fail.
Speaker 5: But that's that was the intention.
Speaker 4: And uh, the ideological and social engineering aspects, it can't be extricated from the economic ones, which is one of the reasons why that ambition failed, because, like I said, yes, when we're talking about economic policy, at national or global scale. It's it's always politically coded, but setting about to force political outcomes by way of economic pressure, that's always a fool's errand and more often than not it's catastrophic.
Speaker 5: That's uh, the key takeaway.
Speaker 4: I think there's many nuances they're in obviously because it's a huge subject matter. But that's that owes a lot to to the kind of contempt with which the new elite view their lessers as they would you know, stack it up and then you got the that's one of the reasons to where like Elon Musk is in this kind of weird role. He's like a weird guy anyway, but he's like this tech entrepreneur who's this boyish you know, Anglophone South African, you know. I mean he's like a man without a country like within this you know, overcast of managers. I got to raise up in a few minutes, but I still got a few minutes.
Speaker 5: If you guys that.
Speaker 3: Can they contempt you talk about you know, man, you guys can feel free to object on this. But it seems to be in a lot of ways a continuation of something that we've been dealing with for I mean, at least probably two hundred years, right, you go back to just the northern New England contempt for just the southern resistance to full economic integration and political integration of the states into a larger federal into a larger federal project that was more united. You go up to the nineteen sixties and you have you know, you see it really starkly with guys like John Lindsay, very much like a even though I think he was kind of born upper middle class, not really like a wasp elite. He really, you know, sort of became became the symbol of the wasp elite during that period. And you see from people like him this real contempt for a lot of the Catholic people living in the big cities who are essentially resisting integration, you know, resisting giving up their local uh you know, stubborn attachments and and and allowing themselves to be melted into a large, theoretically more efficient system. And now you see the same thing except on a global scale, where people are looking at their own populations that are resisting globalism in the same way that you know, that's sort of like a long tradition.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, they they created they created the Wallace coalition, which is you know, the Nixon coalition, which is Meg. Yeah, that's why I fly the Bloodstained banner, because that's that's my fucking flag. There's an outlaw flag because these fuckers hate us. That's one of the reasons too, why I pushed back when uh, there's like all these doom codd guys like we're gonna.
Speaker 5: Be a white minority. It's all over.
Speaker 4: We're so fucked it's like gona be First of all, I've always been a minority Ryan Matt. Second of all, I mean my tribes the asked for as you know, South Africa, Ulster, you know here to some degree, Australia, New Zealand. Like we're always out numbered. People always fucking hate us. We're always approved target for their hostility, you.
Speaker 6: Know, kicking and screaming into civility. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have it any other way, you know, And like we're not uh, we're not We're not a bunch of koolies, We're not a bunch of Hindus.
Speaker 5: We're not like screwed if we don't have some super majority.
Speaker 4: On the ground, you know, Like, yeah, I one of the reasons why we're hard and effective and unkillable is uh you know, because uh, we gotta lean and mean presidence wherever we're at, and we're always beleaguered. You know that ain't nothing new and it's not gonna change. Like it's not to say that like demographics aren't consideration. And look, I can tell you firsthand what it's like to uh you know, be uh to receive a you know, the negative consequences of things like the you know, Biden's version of the Murial boat lift where he dropped you know, like ten thousand filoni is fin of.
Speaker 5: Swinging military age meals here. You know.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not saying like that's cool or anything. Anybody who thinks that is basic, but you know my point is, in broader terms, if you've got to shd this, this is kind of like soft like pussy ass like boogie view of these things is where it's like, you know, if you're not a super majority, like you're fucked.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Plus it's not that that's not the case anyway, Like it's this idea that this idea that there was some like monolithic like white Ethnos in America until like twenty years ago, and now that's over. Like that's food bar thinking. I mean, I don't want to get into like a broader debate about like the white race. Yes it's a real thing. Yes it's important. Yes I stand on business and I fucking rep it. But it's you know, races and ethnos and ethnos matters, and America is complicated in terms of the inner play those things. But I know only people are making fun of me about like abruptly exiting. So I'm sorry to live leptic cliche that stuff, but I'm going to do exactly that. But I wish I didn't have to. But I got a busy day and then later today I got dinner plans and stuff. So thanks for including me, fellas. Uh, I really appreciate that. I'm very humbled and.
Speaker 3: Good care Thomas.
Speaker 2: Great to have you in as always.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, So if you guys are cool with it, I'd like to get back to this tweet because there's a couple of things in it that we didn't even get to.
Speaker 3: Uh well, let me let me jump in real. Yeah. Yeah, I'm going to play on that based on something that Thomas just said. You know, one of the things that I I guess I meant to put forth with that tweet is, you know, just like Thomas said, you know, our guys have got to really shed that doumerism. You know that like if somehow you dip to a forty nine percent population, that.
Speaker 6: It's all over with.
Speaker 3: We also, I think, to a certain extent, have got to shed this like this fortress mentality that is very understandable given the circumstances that we find ourselves in, but it's one that I think prevents us from doing one thing that we really need to be willing and able to do, which is to prevent leadership to the civilized minorities that do live among us. You know, And with that tweet, when I say that, like we need to embrace our role as the leader of a Western hemispheric civilization, I mean, it's really kind of ridiculous that we over the years have tolerated a half failed state on our southern border, and that it's a state that you know, we have like good relations with, like you know, and all there's no hot like like outward hostility there or anything. But like, we we need the Western hemisphere, every country in it, to look at us as their leader. And part of doing that is that you know, our nationalist core in the United States itself has got to take on a leadership role with respect to these civilized minorities who live here with us in this country, you know, And it can't just be like a you know, a matter of racial purity or any of those things, because the bottom line is, I mean, unless there is some just completely un foreseeable transformation that would probably create a catastrophe with with uh, you know, outcome that that that can't be predicted. You know, demographics are going to continue to trend in the direction they're trending, at least to a certain point where, you know, where where they stabilize, and that doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon. That's the world we have to live in. And uh sort of going into a fortress mode of racial purity rather than recognizing that, you know, uh, there are a lot of Latinos, there's a lot of civilized people in this country who just want to live regular lives and would be perfectly willing to accept the leadership of people who know how to make that happen. I think is important, you know, And I think that you know, because it's very easy to get to get lost and especially for somebody like me, probably all of us, to get lost in the history of the whole thing and thinking about, like, you know, just what's been lost, all the nostalgia, all these kind of like larger not abstract but like semi abstract ways of looking at the whole situation and forgetting the fact that, you know, the the real important part here is that our grandkids are still living in a country where you know, they don't get kidnapped when they walk down the street, or it's just a functional country, you know, And there are people out there who aren't necessarily going to get on board with you know, some white racial purity test that that can help with that, you know, and are willing to accept leadership. And so that's part of what I meant by that tweet.
Speaker 6: Well, to your point, Darrel, I think there's a clear demarcation that can be made between people that come here and marry in. I think marriage is probably the oldest and most you know, stable immigration policy.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: If somebody in you know, the host nation vouchers to the extent that they come further and say like I love this person, right, that person is no longer a burden of the state because they are coming into the country with a support network already in place. Right, they have no choice, not no choice, but they are very very excited about culturally integrating because they are integrating at the most core level a person can be integrated to anything, right is the integration of man and wife into that singular human being. Also, it clears away a lot of political problems. Right. So, right now you have a whole bunch of very wound up, left eoyed women and I think basically telling them like, oh no, immigration is now actually your choice. You just have to marry them, like you can bring in whoever you want, but you have to love them, and you have to love them forever. The other thing is you can probably draw a very clear demarcation line between those that come to live here by where they keep their money. Right, there are individuals like a lot of the Latino individuals that you talk about, they're not sending money back home to Mexico. Right, They're building their future where they see their future as being right. But then you need to also, you know, well it just by making that one distinction draws a clear contrast between the people that view this as an economic zone for extracting. Like I mean, even guys like Vivek Ramaswami, the the healthcare stock fraudster. His parents had no problem coming to America and having him and getting set up in lovely sinecure positions. So American PhDs don't get paid anything. But they've been your twenty years. Their son got to make five hundred million dollars in America and they still don't want to become US citizens. They're sending all their money back home to India, building nice little I mean, I hate to point him out and make it, actually I don't. I hate that man. I think he is kind of the epitome of what we're seeing. But there is a clear line between who sends money out of the country to where those people see their home actually being. And the amount of money that leaves this country is staggering, right. We're talking half a trillion dollars at a clip, right, h fisk. I mean literally half of the almost half of the sorry, almost more than half of the entire Defense Department's budget leaves this country in remittances, all right. So that means money is earned here, and it's a money that could have been given to somebody that actually lives here. And you know is from here, it's given to somebody else, and that money doesn't stay in the economy. And this is kind of the lie about you know, immigration being a boost to GDP, which is the lie that a lot of our elites are told, right, because if GDP backward dates, the sovereign debt begins to quickly lose value, which accelerates rapidly and will end the nation in sovereign debt default really fucking quickly. So it's not just that they only care about line goes up, it's that they can only care about line goes up because how much debt all of these nations are in. But there's also a foreign policy element. There is a I can pull it up on my phone, but there's a speech that Prime Minister Modi is given giving to his BNP party talking about how and it's actually really funny because he basically says, we're going to do what the Jews do for Israel. We are going to put as many individuals into America, into these Western countries as possible, and those people will then lobby for India's interests and the Modi government is basically helped facilitate you know, you actually have. You know, it's not just these people filling out frauds in H one B applications. It's the fucking Indian government doing it. It's the Chinese government doing it. And I mean every time, I mean, I'm sure it's really embarrassing to the people at the DoD, but every time we catch somebody selling secrets, their name is always like Ching Chong Lee. Actually, I remember one of the very first things I heard you do was a episode you did with Jocko and this is you're the only other person at that time that I had heard talk about the faction in the US military slash intelligence communities, and like, these men are not like this is not a monolith. These people are often you know, have diametrically opposed goals. But in that episode you talked about basically the racial sensitivity training that was somehow also you know, be on the lookout for people, you know, stealing intelligence information, but also don't be racist at the same time, so you'd have to parse those people out too. I don't know how you go about doing that bit, because it seems that a lot of the people that are selling US intelligence and US sensitive intellectual property seem to be second generation. You see the problem in the UK a lot. It's not the first generation Arabs that are the hyper extreme ones. It's the second and third generation that are you know, full on isis in the streets. So it's the ones that are actually born here that are trying to tear the country down, which is I don't know how to how I how to go about squaring that circle.
Speaker 3: What you know, it's like that's a that's something you almost have to call like a natural process just because it's occurred in so many other contexts where you look at you know, when when during the Great Migration, when the Blacks all moved out of the South up into the northern and western cities. You know, it wasn't the first generation for the most part that really really went up there and you know, trashed the inner cities. I mean it was to a degree they were you know, rowdy, illiterate Southerners for the most part, you know, who were in the big city for the first time. So there was an element of that, But it wasn't until you got up to the nineteen sixties when that first generation's kids began to turn into grown men. Eighteen nineteen twenty year old kids or men who you know, they had carried a lot more resentment, a lot more of an identity crisis, a lot more of all these things that they had to compensate for than their parents ever did. And you see it in the US. Like I knew when I lived down in SoCal, I knew a lot of people who worked in education in LA and Orange County. So I used to I used to date a woman who was a vice principal down there, and you know, she would point out to me that, you know, they like the America is a nation of immigrants. People. They love to point to statistics that show that American citizens, uh, you know, have a higher crime rate than immigrants. Right, I've never like studied that deeply. I'm willing to believe it, Like I'm willing to believe that that first generation of immigrants comes in. But look at their kids. It's a totally different story. You know, the people in education that I would be talking to down there, they would say that they have these parents. You know, dad works in a field, mom works cleaning up a hotel. They're both like basically just hard working, normal Catholic people and they're coming to the vice principal, coming to the school administration saying, I don't know what to do with my kids, Like they all want to be gangbangers, they all want to be this want to be that. You know, they're out flying a Mexican flag at a protest like you told them not to go to. You know, it's very much that second generation that was raised up in American culture, and you have to attribute part of it to American culture and media, but I think there's also just a more natural element where you know, there's an identity crisis that kind of takes place among people like that, especially when you know the the woman that I dated, it was the vice principal. She was a Palestinian woman Arab, and you know, she grew up just like a lot of the Palestinian just Arab immigrants at the time before they made their money and moved down to you know, nicer parts of Orange County and stuff. She lived down in Southgate in South LA and basically Latino community, Latino black Arab community. And when she was a kid, and you know, one of the things that they will tell you and Latinas will tell you the same thing. You know, if they don't think that, you know, they're they're in a conversation where it's going to be, you know, heard the wrong way. I guess is they'll tell you that, you know, in their communities, being with a white guy is like a status symbol, and that's something that creates a great deal of resentment among you know, the the other women as well, especially the men. You know, you saw this very much in the like Black Power movement in nineteen sixties. Because to this day, you know, you if you if you go to I've seen the numbers before. But it's not something they study or published very often, but they but they have. And the numbers of black women who go to university, graduate with a four year degree who end up marrying black men is very low. You know, a huge number of them end up marrying into the white community, essentially leaving the black community behind. And you know that kind of thing. It creates resentment within communities, you know, and and it creates a sort of identity crisis among the next generation that comes up. It's trying to figure out who and what they are. And you know, in a country like China, I mean, I imagine if any of us were to go over to China, they would probably have a dedicated agent tracking our every movement, listening to our phone calls. They would know every single thing we did in that country, and so it's much much much harder for us to take advantage of any kind of you know, any kind of fissures or cracks that might exist in a society like that, whereas over here in our open society.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Again, like you said in that converence, that training that I had, it was it was opsect training where they were telling us how to look for internal threats, you know, people who might be in gambling debts or whatever, because they might, you know, be vulnerable to blackmail or selling information. And they went through all of these real world examples, like ten of them, and all of them except for one, there was one guy who had gotten a divorce and lost a lot of money and was in a lot of gambling debt. But all like nine out of the ten, we're all Chinese Americans who were spying for China, Jewish Americans spying for Israel, just all of them. And that was when I raise my hand and asked the question, and they told me, just we don't. You were instructed not to consider that as part of the information that you're you know that you're looking at and that's a that's a difficult thing in the United States that a lot of other countries just don't have.
Speaker 6: Do you think that that is going to be one of the things that have to go away? I mean because I mean as far as like the black community, the probably the greatest single, you know, bit of damage that was ever done to it was desegregation. Right, Nobody talks about the absolute apocalypse of black business. That happens like if you were you had black banks, you had black grocery stores, credit unions, black insurance companies, black energy companies, and the second the day after integration, you basically told the black community, much like you were talking about with with uh, you know who they're trying to date. If you give a black the choice between, hey, do you want to put your money in a black bank or a white bank, what do you think he's going to do? And we bankrupted black business literally overnight.
Speaker 7: Well to understand that though properly is that what at the time, It wasn't people that you would call right wing racialists that were responsible for that. It was progressives. They wanted that they wanted everyone to be together. They didn't want a black bank and a white bank. They wanted everyone to do. They wanted equality for everyone. When you know something that Daryl talked about earlier about you know, just basically teaching uncivilized people how to live in this country. To his his tweet about you know what he sees happening to Europe, I mean, I think this is one of the reasons why Eric Prince talks so much about Africa now, is if you don't do something about Africa, and I mean, I know people have gone in there and oh, we've tried to civilize them and are yeah, okay, fine, don't try to turn them into white people. Figure out what's best for them, how something works for them, and then stay there until you can produce people who can actually reproduce it. But if you don't do something about them too, they're just going to overtake Europe. And if they overtake Europe, they're going to come here. So I mean, this is I know white people, you know, our guys don't want to hear this, mostly because they don't want to do anything. They just want to post on Twitter and they want to listen to podcasts. Thank you for listening to podcasts. I appreciate it, but maybe you really have to start doing something too, and you have to start thinking about ways that the future going forward for all peoples. Because you can say, we just have to figure out how to what's best for us and take care of ourselves, but the actually that army is going to come to you, and it's just a matter of are you going to be able to hold the army off? Or you go, what's there's a future that entails doing stuff And it doesn't seem like we can do stuff now because we're under occupation and everything. But if you if we don't start acting now, then there really is no future. There's the future is going to be very very isolated into different spots and yeah, you're waiting for somebody to just come and you know, overrun you. And now maybe we can develop technology that if an army shows up, we can vaporize them. But okay, who's doing that? Who's who's doing it? Or are you doing that little that research in your community of two thousand people.
Speaker 6: So I think to Pete's point and too Darryl's point, right A, you have the need for hemispheric leadership. You have the lack of opportunities, frankly because of the financialization of the economy and systematic exclusion. But you have a lot of I mean everyone talks about like the competency crisis, and I really don't think it is a competency crisis at all. Right, Like, I'm not a navy guy, but you can pretty much take the average white kid and teach him how to run a nuclear reactor ten thousand feet underwater in about two years, a little less than two years. So there's really nothing that I think our guys can't learn in a relatively small amount of time. They've just been excluded from these opportunities. I think colonialism solves all this, and I mean, really I do. I know mister Prince probably agrees with that. But if you go to India, I don't recommend you do, especially not now. You ask a majority of the Indians over fifty you know what political reality they want, and they will tell you full throatedly that they want the brit They wish the British would come back. You could say the exact same thing for Africa, right almost. I mean even in South Africa, right where it's politically you know, it's bad politically to say something like this. But I think we need to get over our squeamishness that leadership is a hands on thing, right, It's a way. You know, you're not going to teach you know, the Guatemalan about American leadership unless you're doing it, you know, where he can see it, right, where he can see the benefit of your way of doing things versus not it. Also, I mean, there's we can either fight over the same pie and then we have to be exclusionary to be like, Okay, well you're not part of this group of white young men that have been excluded from the professional environment, so we need to remove you and we need to put these guys back in. That'll be really, really difficult. But if you just expand the pie, you solve a lot of problems at once. But the US would have to get over this, like colonialism is bad thing because if you look at what happened to the quality of lives of these people, the worst thing that ever happened to them was that we left.
Speaker 3: There are moves being made in that direction, and Prince is actually a big part of it. I know a few guys who run a company that Prince is on the board. Is one of their consultants and right now they're trying to or they're in the process of buying a cobalt mine, cobalt processing plant in the Congo. And this is something that really would not have been I mean, it would have been hyper speculative, you know, if you would have tried it just a few years ago. But the Trump administration, we've got some We've got some very smart guys who are like young guys who are in the administration like doing work. You know, they're not necessarily the ones saying yes or no, but the ones who are who are putting out. We've got some solid guys in there, a lot of them working for VANCE. But but but throughout the administration and State Department other places, and what the Trump administration did was set up an agency that essentially provides political risk insurance for somebody who's willing to go in and try to do something like purchase a you know, a cobalt mining plant in uh in the Congo and doing it in ways where they're trying to like very actively, like very consciously trying to develop an economic elite in that country. That is somebody that are people that we can work with and have goals that we consider you know, worthy of just not not only their country, but in our own interests as well. You know. The problem, of course, like for for a long time, is that this type of economic colonialism has taken the form of, you know, we're doing it so that you legalize public butt sex, you know, and that's something that thankfully for the moment, you know, for the time being, has been put aside. The headwinds that people like that are facing, though, are that you know, like like you ask, okay, the people in power, they get accused all the time of being just in it for money, They're selling their souls all this kind of stuff. Wouldn't like you would think if it were just like a straightforward version of that, that they would have a problem with a half a trillion dollars leaving the country every year in remittances. But they don't. And the reason is that there is there are a lot of these people who are very much in the mode of just the party's ending. Soon, steal the fucking silverware and get out, you know, and and take the take the nice door knobs off, and all the nice faucets and just get the hell out. And you know, just as a specific example, of that. I have this from an absolutely unimpeachable cabinet level source. I can't go further than that. Right now, I'm working on how to, you know, talking to a few people about how to make it more detailed in public. But that, Susie Wilds, the Chief of Staff, is just straight up, very openly like Tammany Hall style. Anybody that wants to talk to the president has got to make a forty thousand dollars dollar donation to her consulting company per month or two hundred thousand dollars per year. And it's just very very briefcase under the cash style like nineteenth century like open corruption, you know. And again that is from an absolutely unimpeachable cabinet level source. And there's a lot of people who are like that. And so we have like a lot of good guys who are trying to advance these goals in the administration, but they got to deal with people like that, you know, you got to deal with I know a guy who was at dinner with Tom home one on one and no, no, I'm sorry he was. He was at dinner with a Texas sheriff who had who knows Tom Holman very well and had worked with his people on a big operation down there recently, and he was saying that Tom said that, you know, this is these are the kind of things that just make our system very difficult to work around. That Christy Nome wants to run for president in twenty twenty eight, and so she's actually slow rolling a lot of the attempts to engage in mass deportations any of these things that would look like, you know, either massive successes for people like Vance, who's you know, closer to closer to the president and sort of the obvious successor, but also look at the by the Republican and other people whose support that she's going to want as her you know, sort of going along with this barbaric practice and blah blah blah. So she's like actively as the head of DHS, actively stonewalling the attempts to you know, to engage in the deportation process and and home, and very often is having to find ways to do it where they can just basically go around the DHS infrastructure, you know, like the the one in particular where in Texas that I'm talking about, Like he had to go actually and work with a lower level guy at the FBI and use their resources to go down and round up a bunch of these people because it was a small enough number that they could handle it with local, local resources and some help from the FBI, without having to run it all the way up to the DHS flag pole. And so these are the kind of things that make it very, very difficult. But there are people in there who understand what you're saying, that you know, colonial like a benevolent colonialism, you know, a sort of a sort of you know, almost almost Marshall Plan for the Western hemisphere, you know, idea that like, you know, you can you can put one hundred foot wall up lined with machine guns. You know, Israel tried that and they still get through from time to time, and it's still a problem for them. And as long as uh, you know, we have economic policies and just governmental and social systems in Latin America that are completely fucked, it's just it's it's gonna be a permanent problem and the only way to really permanently fix it. Like, I don't know what the numbers are of people fleeing El Salvador for the United States right now, but I imagine they're a hell of a lot lower than they used to be, you know. And uh, if you could get twenty more bouquels and you know, actually have some governments and uh that that that were not just you know, systematic looting operations basically in these countries, then you know, you could stem the tide a bit that way. And and and I think that you know, in a way, yeah, like if Africa takes over Europe, they're eventually coming here is kind of a thing. But you know, obviously you have the oceans between us. But also I think it's a lot easier for people, you know, if we were much more integrated and seen as a natural leader of the Western head hemisphere, as the protector of the Western hemisphere, and seen that way by the other countries you know that are here with us, it's a lot easier for your average American sort of normy Christian type to justify and rationalize to themselves. Uh, keeping people from you know, from over the oceans, from coming across the oceans and coming in here, en Moss and the same type of numbers that we've dealt with from Latin America. They can they can justify that to themselves, especially if they can frame it in terms of protecting the Western hemisphere itself, you know, and being leaders of the Western hemisphere. But it does require like a you know, a lot more integration with our hemispheric neighbors, you know, which it's very unfortunate that due to uh, you know, a lot of it due to the Cold War, but a lot of it due to just economic practices and and and the way we managed relations with a lot of Latin America in the you know, the early years of sort of advanced capitalism. We have a lot of we have a lot of ending of fences to do, you know, a lot of bridges to rebuild with a lot of those countries. But we can totally do it. And and I think that, you know, one of the things is about it too, is it? You know? And this sounds like something I mentioned this to my wife the other day or a version of this, and you know, she's always very much in the in the in the mode of like, well, we don't need any of that. We just need like somebody in charge, people in charge who are willing to bring out the tanks if they have to and roll over any resistance. And I say, yeah, like theoretically that's true, but realistically. You know, you have to give the American people like like a moral escape route. You know, you have to be able to let them frame things in a way that doesn't make them feel like like a like an Unchristian kind of terrible person. Even if a lot of it is just been siopped into them since they were little kids, it's still there and we still have to deal with that. And you know, further integration with Latin America and the Latin Americans who are in this country, who are who are here and want to be here, and who are willing to be Americans, I think it gives them a lot of the moral cover that they would need to do the other hard things that would be necessary.
Speaker 6: Canada has to go. I mean, we talked about a narco state on our border. That's basically Canada. I mean, you've got members of the CCP Intelligence Apparatus as MP's in the Canadian Parliament.
Speaker 7: Dude, you have, you have, you have Indian government sanctioned hits being carried out in Canada.
Speaker 6: Yep. The out of all of the arguments that we just made for a more benevolent type of way to view our politics, the Indians Cattaco I mean it's you know, there are two nationalists like they'll never they never integrate. There's there's only one nationalism that's going to have to be allowed.
Speaker 7: It's I mean, it's it's diaspe people, Zionism, Hinduism.
Speaker 6: But well, if Zionism is the same as Indianism, now ender of Israeli.
Speaker 7: States is you're pretty aligned. You know, I'm not calling for dealing with diaspora groups the way Stalin did, but it's interesting that Stalin understood exactly what the ospital, what could a the ospera group could do to what he was building there. And yeah, and it's also interesting that you really even after nineteen forty eight, it took a couple of years and he died in what fifty four, Sarah, it took it took a couple of years for him to understand that now that Israel was a state, that Okay, we may have a problem here, but yeah, I mean, when everything Darryl's saying is correct, and we could do all this, but we're occupied. And until that occupation is dealt with, you know, until you have somebody who can run and I think everyone knows by now, I'm not a national politics guy. But until you have someone who can run for president who is openly anti Zionist, who's openly anti Israel, like or or at least no, not even anti Israel, but like now we're not gonna know. No, they're just like Mandami. I think Cameron McGregor made a really good point when he was on my show recently. He said, Mamdami getting elected, Mandammi getting elected in New York should be a white pill for people who understand, you know, who are anti Zionist power, because even if he is not anti Zionist, even if this is all an act, and even if he's going to kiss the wall, you know, in a couple of weeks, the people voted for somebody who was like, yeah, we know, we don't care about that country over there. No, it's it's here. The reason I'm I want to be mayor is I want to take care of New Yorkers. Now we know he just wants to. He's a gay race communist is basically what he is. He's not an undercover Muslim, he's Obama. He's a gay race communist. But still what the people chose should be a white pill.
Speaker 6: I agree. I think anti we'll call it like anti zionist interventionism and anti zionist fiscal support is going to be on the ticket in twenty twenty six. Right the midterms, it's already happening, like the congressman getting the most traction basically to primary some of the ones that are sorry, the future congressman in the process of primarying some of the existing congressmen. The ones that are running on the fact that they are taking no A pack dollars are getting a tremendous amount of traction and they don't have to pay one red cent to any marketing company for any of that traction because it's organic, isn't. Susie Wiles the former campaign manager for Benjamin Nett and Yahoo that Susie wild.
Speaker 3: I don't remember who's the campaign manager, but she definitely ran something for him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh man, Yeah, I don't, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 7: It's literally it's comical at this point. It's common. It's comical at this point that when you when you bring somebody up, it's like, you know, Josh Hammer running, Douglas Murray running all over the place. Right, Oh, you're woke, right, you're woke. Right. They write speeches for Israeli politicians and they're not registered under Farah.
Speaker 6: All I want is just what it was nationalism for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, it's.
Speaker 6: All I want. Somebody. Can we just have a little bit of what Israel has? Yeah, it's this is going to be the pass through.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And it goes back to the whole thing about like, look, man, I'm my family is not heritage American. I have nowhere else to go. I have no I have notes ties, I've lived in another country before I came back. Why I didn't belong there. It's just I have no place off to go, man, So I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna fa In twelve Block's novel Submission, the guy is a Jewish girlfriend who's leaving for Israel because things are, you know, becoming Muslim in France, and he tells her, I don't have an Israel to go to.
Speaker 6: And then anyways, it's a fantastic book.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, you know the the Yeah, it's really amazing. How Yeah, when you read something like Cuddy's book The Ordeal of Civility, and then you look at the just the smooth, the smooth of the propaganda that really consumed us over the course of the twentieth century. What you kind of realize is that that was entirely dependent on having very very few media channels that could be run by very very adept propagandists, and that once everything opened up, I mean, you see this ordeal of civility thesis just spill out into public in ways that are really radicalizing people. I mean, you just you know, I don't know if you guys saw the video that's been going around. I think it was at that event Barry Weiss held the other day or last week or whatever, and there was this this female Jewish activist or institutional leader, I don't even remember who she was, but she was going on and on about how, you know, just they're losing the younger generation because the younger generation is seeing all of these pictures of destruction and dead babies in Gaza, and they're filtering all of our arguments that were giving them in favor of Israel, like through the lens of the carnage they're witnessing, and this is something that you know, we really need to get control of. And then she says, you know, because for years we invested a lot, we bet a lot on Holocaust education as a way, Oh yes, anti Semitism, and uh, you know, but people have taken the wrong lesson from that. They think the lesson is that we should not be comfortable with big, strong, you know, powerful people of pressing and harming smaller, weaker people. That's not the lesson, you know. The and in the old days, when you had three channels, you know, in a couple of newspapers, whatever, there would have been like somebody in the hierarchy, like before it got to the level of like mass public attention, that would be like somebody, shut this bitch up. Like no, that just doesn't exist anymore. You know. You have this ordeal of civility just playing out in public. I mean, you have guys like John pod Horetz, who's one of my favorite kind of just I don't know, I don't, I don't. I'm the type of person I don't generally like to like go at people personally. Uh when I'm want to Joe, but I can't stand that prick dude, Like he's a guy who Like there was this woman she was like a TV chef, like I can't remember her name, TV celebrity chef type, you know. Uh no it wasn't Rachel Ray, but it was somebody else and she made a I mean just like a miss Rachel type, just anodyne comment about like, wouldn't it be great if all of this destruction in Gaza stopped, you know, something, just completely inoffensive. And he said he just comes out he doesn't know this woman all right, and I don't know who her father or brothers or husband are, where the fuck they are, But he goes on in public and just says to this woman, well, maybe you should keep your mouth shut, you anti Semitic fucking piece of shit. And it's like Jesus, like, what kind of a human being like just goes in public and speaks to a woman that he doesn't know like that, you know. And the answer is somebody like John pod Horritz and all of his friends and they just can't help themselves.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's in your DNA.
Speaker 3: Have you seen. Yeah, there was somebody passing around. It was from YouTube and just other other platforms. The number of subscribers by month that Daily Wire and Ben Shapiro were gaining it is like over the last year, and it's like, you know, the first six months are all like gaining this many, gaining this many, and then around April May. It's just like losing this many, losing this many, just straight on through. I sent it to Tucker last night and we were laughing about it because he's right, like, these people are shooting themselves in the foot. All you have to do is put a microphone in front of them and let him speak for themselves, and the whole thing unravels.
Speaker 1: Well, the Mark Levin tirade that I believe, I believe Tucker played this specific tirade that I saw him go on, and to your point about the ordeal of civility, like the Ordeal of civility is basically over like because the whole point of that book is is that these arguments are their way of obfuskating this like racial ethnic animal that's like undermining or underpinning excuse me, all of their philosophies and their theories and how it's really just ethnic grievances that's gone now because Mark Levine was just like, you people want to kill Jews, you want to genocide us, and it's not going to happen. You couldn't do it before and you're not gonna be able to do it now. And who is this resonating with? I mean, what person listening to that young person in particular, but even also even boomers like this doesn't even Mike Savage, who was like remember him, did you ever listen to Michael Savage? He was just a vicious pro war like genocide.
Speaker 2: Iraqis right.
Speaker 1: He never even said things like this like we are so far beyond even THO.
Speaker 7: He's Michael Savage. I forget what he calls. He's been ripping on Mark Levin lately because he realizes the damage that Mark Levin is doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, That's exactly my point. I didn't even know that.
Speaker 6: Well, this is kind of like what was happening in Weimar, where you had like the German Jews who had been there for Nerot makes difference, you know, six hundred years, four hundred years. They're screaming at the top of their lungs. I mean, don't get me wrong, like a German Jewish owned media company is screaming at newly formed you know, Eastern European Jewish company media companies as the only media conversation happening in Germany, I mean, is a problem. But they're screaming at these guys. They're like, you need to like you need to settle the fuck down, or you are going to get us all in a whole bunch of trouble. And they said that right up until, like I think it was actually after Crystal Knock. They were still they were still trying to calm these fools down. But they don't listen. They have no you know, volume down button. It's only volume of is.
Speaker 1: No one wants to genocide them, No one is. They're not under attack. I mean the Dave Portnoy thing, what did what did the guy say, fuck Jews and he threw a penny at him, Like that's the only example they have of them being under a hack. You know, nobody is saying this, so I don't know who it's going to resonate with. And it's just uh, shooting themselves in the foot.
Speaker 7: Literally, it's literally what bringing people would do to Italians in New York or you know. I mean, it's that kind of stuff that those are kind of ethnic jokes that you would see in New York when I was growing up in New York, you know, and it would be taken as a as a joke. But the reason why it's not taken as a joke, and even the person who's doing it has some malice behind it is because it's become so they can't shut up. I mean, Dave Portnoy is one of those people, one of those same people who you criticize him a little bit on the smallest thing, and he starts screaming, you know, pogram and you just can't do you can't do that. There was some Zionist lady at the God what is this thing called the Jewish Federation of North America?
Speaker 6: She is something something we don't control everything, Yes, of North America.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Sarah her work, she says she mourned that Western Jews reimagine Judaism as a Protestant style religion in order to integrate into Western society, rather than retaining a strong identity that's loyal to the state of Israel. She quoted, the problem is we're not just a religion. We're a nation, civilization, tribe, peoplehood, but most of all, we're a family. And so if you're a young person raised in America who thinks Judaism as a Protestant star religion, then the seven million Jews in Israel merely your co religionists. So my co religion is if I look at them, and they're not practicing my religion or social justice and certain prophetic values, then what do I have to do with them? But that's a category era the seven million people in Israel. They're not my co religionists, they're my siblings. But I think if you think of them as merely your co religionists, it's easy to slide into anti Zionism. You don't necessarily have a connection to them. You know, she's basically saying that the world should be lay the Jews are. The world should be loyal to Israel no matter what Israel does, not because that's the moral or truthful position, but because Israel is where their loyalties really, you know, where they belong. And it's like you read that and then you look at Biden's cabinet, or you look at all the people, you look at the person who's standing behind Donald Trump every time he speaks, and you're like, well, I mean, well, we don't have a country. Then we're being ruled by a people who have a loyalty, and not only a loyalty, but like an intense, like like blood tie to someplace else. You know, it's the same, it's the same reason why you know when when Ben Shapiro talks about sending money to Israel, he calls it aid, and when Americans want money, Ben Shapiro calls it welfare. Yeah, if you have somebody here who needs money, Ben Shapiro calls it welfare. But it's aid to Israel, and Israel won't survive. Yeah, fuck Americans, But fuck Americans who aren't going to survive unless they have unless they're able to get a check.
Speaker 6: You don't have a right to live where you were born.
Speaker 7: That's you want to know why Nick Foynes is becoming huge. That Yeah, that's it right there, because Nick is pointing out that you know, oh I can't I can't live where my ancestors were buried. But you don't even have it. Your your ties are all to Russia, you know, and yet you you know, yet you want us to send money to this place that you went and conquered, you know, a century ago.
Speaker 6: It makes me think about a quote from you gentiles, like we use will never be satisfied. It will never be enough, no matter what you do for us, something something, And then it ends with like where the destroyers of worlds?
Speaker 7: The craziest part of that whole book is it's just one long vetch because he didn't like the nineteen twenty four Immigration Act. This literally what that old? He says it at the end of the book.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So, but like there is no this is kind of a one way street. Historically has been a one way street. So I don't know what that looks like. Because America is a big place, but also this time, because of you know, the digital environment that what's her name, Sarah something or other that you were just quoting about, it's global. So I mean, how does this how does this end? Anybody?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Darryl ah Man, I don't know. I you know, I mean, I think that one of the uh, one of the big benefits of global multipolarity coming back is that you have powers that are rising that can actually exert themselves on a global stage that are not beholden to this power and it you know, and it also might be this is maybe I guess I'm of a double mind on this. But also, like you know, the demographic transformations that are taking place in America are also something that like you said, with New York City, you know, I know, like the white liberals they're all voted for Mom, Donnie too. But there's you know, there are a lot of people there who who voted for him because they're just not subject to the to the Zionist propaganda regime that the rest of us have all been taken in by, you know, since World War Two. And you know, so these changes are taking place and they are losing power. You know, the concern whenever you have you know, a very solipsistic and arrogant ruling classes, we do that that that perceives any loss of control on their part as like a major emergency for everybody, for the whole world, that they could you know, really blow things up rather than go out peacefully. But you know, as far as yeah, far as how it ends, I mean.
Speaker 6: Well that was a plant Russia numbers, I mean generationally, and you see the way I mean, you have to think.
Speaker 3: Of it like this. And I'm coming from like a perspective of somebody who like, they threw the entire kitchen sink at me when I was on Tucker last year. They threw everything they had, I mean, just the Republican or rather the Congressional Jewish Caucus, the White House, the major papers. I mean just they.
Speaker 6: Threw the White House came after you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they issued they issued an official statement condemning me by name, and like you know, it did absolutely nothing. It did nothing to me, you know, and I'm just an ordinary person. So when you look now at somebody like Tucker, you know, there's a reason the terrified of Tucker, and they should be, because he sees what's going on. He knows what's going on. You know, he's very much like a like a gen X Christian American who is uncomfortable with you know, as he said in that Fuentes interview, like many times, you know, with any kind of ascribing of group guilt to people, all those things. He's very averse to all of that. But in terms of these people were talking about the specific people are who are pulling the levers on these things, he knows who they are, and he and they know that he knows who they are. And he's a conduit, you know to just normy conservatives who've never been able to hear this stuff before. And if they have heard it, you know, it triggered one of those deeply embedded emotional sort of you know trauma triggers they got watching shitters lit in sixth grade at school, you know, and so Tucker is similar to the way that like, by the time you got up to twenty sixteen, like most Republican voters were like, man, we are never going to get this albatross of the era war and everything off our fucking back or around from our neck. And but we can't like just denounce it or whatever, because then we're saying, oh, yeah, Nancy Pelosi was right all along and blah blah blah, we can't do that. But Trump came in and gave them permission to be like, no, that was all bullshit. And Tucker is doing that for a normy audience right now, and he understands, like, you know, one of the things that he understands very well is that all of us have a place in the ladder, you know, and that normany start at the bottom. You have to give them a low rung to grab onto, and then you have to give them a second rung to grab onto. There's a lot of people out there, you know, a lot of the annon's on Twitter and other places who they just they want anybody with any kind of a public profile to prove their bona fides by going out there and just you know, screaming the most obsig, it's going to get them banned, like just to show that they're really down for the cause or whatever. I always tell these people, you don't understand how propaganda works, you know. Somebody like Tucker understands that his job is to point people to point Pete. His job is to take people who are bored with Matt Walsh and send him to me. My job is to take people who get bored with me and send them to Pete. You know. And when I hear I've told Pete this before, when I hear people like or see people online being like, you know, I used to listen to Darryl, but then I realized he's just a cuck faggot who won't say any of the real shit. So now I only listen to Thomas. I'm like, yeah, another, and like, I don't take that personally at all, because I'm comfortable with my place, you know, on the ladder, and we need all of those pieces. I was talking to Oran McIntyre about this the other day. He came out and he said something that was more strident than you're used to hearing from oron from Oran about the people we're talking about. And I didn't go in and you know, like concern troll him or anything. But I got into his DMS and because you know, we're pretty good buddies by this point, and I was like, dude, just be careful. We need you exactly where you are, Like you know, we don't need you like coming over even further to our So like all that is great, like do that internally, but in terms of the propaganda process, we need you exactly where you are. You know, you play a very important role in this whole thing. So and he understands that, and uh, you know, just all of us always have to keep that in mind. You know, like this is a process and you have to like normal people like look, I I Americans are basically decent people. You know, like foreigners who come over here, they all say the same thing, like you know, you just they're they're always surprised by just sort of how open Americans are. They'll just start talking to you about their family and their whatever, like the day you meet them kind of thing, and uh, you know, they're kind. They're the kind of people who you know, they don't they're not comfortable feeling like they're doing something that like really goes that that that goes against like a deeply held principle that they have. You know, they don't want to be an immoral person. They don't want to feel like they're being unjust to anybody or any group. And none of this, you know, none of the things that we're talking about are unjust to anybody or any group.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just about you know, offering them, presenting these ideas to them in a way that works around those triggers you know that got embedded in them in fourth grade.
Speaker 1: Hey, I want to bring something up to you real quick, Arrol, because you mentioned Tucker and I've been thinking about this a lot lately, especially since he had Fuentes on. Okay, we've got several instances over the last century of these witch hunts of you know, the Jewish lobby, the Jewish media. I was gonna say Zionists, but some of these things go back before Israel was a state, so we can't really call it Zionist. Where they go after Charles Lindberg and they completely like disappear him, they totally take him down and he's no longer a factor. They go after Sam Francis, they go after Pat Buchanan, and the neo cons went ham on pap Buchanan, And if you go back and read their you know, editorials that they wrote for the National Review, et cetera, about Pat Buchanan, they were saying the same things then as they're saying about you know, anti Zionists.
Speaker 2: Now it's like this, It's like they have a playbook.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I've become convinced that they actually do have a real, actual playbook that they all refer to, because they all say the same things even twenty five years later. Now they're trying to do that to Tucker. And I don't really understand how Tucker's network works, but as far as I know, it's completely independent.
Speaker 2: So they're going after him.
Speaker 1: They're trying to bring him down in the same way they brought these they brought these other guys down. I don't see how it can work. I don't see how they can do it. He's not they're not cutting off his funding. They're not kicking him out of the editorial board of a national magazine. They can't fire him from Fox News. They already did that. And look at him now, I mean even on AXI he's huge, but he's on YouTube, he's all over the internet, and even if they could somehow get him off those platforms, which it looks like they're not going to, he would still have the Tucker Carlson Network.
Speaker 2: So I think it's not gonna work this time.
Speaker 8: I mean, I've be that their only way of getting rid of him, and they do this to a lot of our guys, And it's something I counsel against all the time, like any time I can. I is they know that the only way they can deal with him is to provoke him into starting to say things that are gonna make your sort of like nor me who's just dipping their toe in sort of like pull back and be like, oh, yeah, I don't know about this, Like they know that that the whole point.
Speaker 3: He said this in a few of his episodes. You might have said it in his interview with me recently, that their goal is to make you hate them and then to act hateful, hatefully toward them, and to do it in public in ways that people see that'll make them withdraw from you. That's the goal, and you can't give into that. You know, you have to be aware that that's the game they're playing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I'll say I'll say this, this is something I think that's really important. If you're if you're consumed by hate, you can't build anything. You're stuck in one place. You can't move forward. That's why there's so many people, so many of these ANNs are stuck on Twitter and won't get off Twitter and build, build what comes next because they're consumed by hate. Now, you have an adversary, and you deal understand who your adversary is and structure your life so that that adversary you can mitigate as much of the negative consequences of that adversary as you can. And that's it. You can't get consumed by hate. You will end up saying stupid shit and then you know, yeah, I've been anonymous on the internet. It's no fun. It's no fun. You're just yeah, I mean, I may have.
Speaker 3: Told you about this, Pete, but you know, I know. Gu I'm friends with a guy who he's currently getting protested processed out of the Navy. He was a commander five, graduated second in his class at the academy. He's a Navy doctor. He was a candidate for the astronaut program and came up second among the candidates only the Johnny Kim, which is a silver Star winning Navy seal that used to work for Jocko and Ramadi who now is a Harvard educated doctor, and he's just a freaking super candidate, right, this guy came in second to him. This buddy of mine was on track to be an admiral. I mean, he was gonna be one of our guys like up at the flag level in the Navy. And he started listening to you know, TRS podcast. He starts go, it is a super smart guy obviously, starts listening to a lot of these just you know, sort of more uncontrolled kinds of content that we have out there on our side, and he just did the he did the thing that we have seen happen to so many people where you like literally couldn't bring him into mixed company anymore, because ten minutes into any conversation with your grandmother, he's going to start talking about the Jews or something. And it got to the and it got to that point where he couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut in front of his boss, in front of an admiral. And now he's getting processed out of the Navy, and you know he's forgetting, I mean forget about like just having a guy in his position who understands where we're coming from. It's a guy with a wife and kid, and now you know he's going to be in a in a very just difficult, difficult situation, you know, coming out of the Navy on a on like other than honorable kind of circumstances, and so like, those are the kind of things we really have to avoid just on a personal level, but also just because it takes you out of the game when you do that, you know, and and it just makes you so predictable and so reactive, so easily provoked by the enemy. You know, they know somebody who is full of anger, full of rage and hate. They know exactly what to say to get you to freak out, just the same way that you know. I made this point to h to Scott the other day on our Provoked podcast, Scott Horton. When I was trying to I was just mounting a defense of of the groupers to a degree where you know, I was trying to explain to him that like for years, these guys have been in an extremely asymmetric war right where the people that they're combating can destroy their lives. They out them, they get them fired, from their job. They put them on massive websites like SPLC and ADL, the hate Watch. You know, that just is there permanently, and this is the first they make sure. It's the first thing that comes up if you google their name when they're trying to rent a house or get a job or something like that. These are all the tools. They're canceling, their bank accounts, their credit cards. These are the tools that their enemies had to use against them. And what did they have at their disposal? What weapons did they have? Well, they know that they can say a few things. If you make a comment to you that is going to trigger you and pull you down to their level and make you look like an asshole. And so that's what they do. You know, you can destroy them by getting them fired from their job and putting them on the hate watch website. They can call you a racial slur, a jew, whatever, and watch you freak out and knack like a more on online. And that's the weapon that they had to fight back with, you know, And you could you could say whatever you want about that, but that's what was going on. And so, uh, you know, I totally understand where a lot of that comes from, but at a time now where we're really like, we've got a lot of momentum behind us, and I don't want to overplay that too much. We've still got a long, long hill to climb, a lot of obstacles to overcome. Uh, but you know, we're we're at a place now where they can no longer they can no longer fight us on those asymmetric terms so much. You know, they have to actually meet us in the field. And you see how that's going for him. It's not going well. And so you know, being in a in a more in more even combat like that, it requires different tactics, you know, and and and people just have to keep that in mind.
Speaker 7: All right, I got to cut out. I want to thank Darryl for joining us. Awesome, thank you, and I'll be in touch soon. And I got to go record. I got to go record episode eighty eight, two hundred years together.
Speaker 6: Amazing.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Darryl. Appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Take care, guys, make it easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that might be so.
Speaker 6: I can go on for another forty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I might have to cut it off to Daryl, Are you good on time?
Speaker 3: No, not really, I've actually got to get going here soon, So I'm gonna do a few more minutes if there's something you want to talk about, but I gotta get going.
Speaker 6: There is one thing. I think, it's about American identity going forward, because the biggest problem that we have both rhetorically, you can see it in guys like Vance, guys like Tucker, is when they are interacting with comments like the kind that Mark Livin and Ben Shapiro are nice enough to give us all the time about advocating about Jews, advocating for Jews, why it's necessary, and why advocating for Israel is really the only logical, you know, position for someone of their ethno religious persuasion. But when guys like Tucker will point out like why it's wrong and why x y Z policy that the administration is doing is wrong, and why America you know, why x y Z is bad and you know, bad for America, that they can't when they say like, oh, well, these things are we need to do these things for Americans, they seem to struggle with the ability of pointing out who that is right. So if I go to like China and I ask a Chinese man, what is an American? What does he look like? The Chinese man will tell me same thing. If I go to India, i go to Africa, they'll tell me what an African or the African will tell me what an American is. And no one in our political apparatus, you know, on our side, is able to tell me what an American is. So when they say they want to do all of these things for the benefit of Americans, they seem to be enable to attach that to even an idea of a people group because you say, like, well, who is an American? Well, everyone's an American. And I think this is probably one of the biggest shackles holding back both the direction of the directing of policy but also the directing of the rhetorical fight we're in. So I'd love to hear your take on what that would look like. Yeah, what is an American identity?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an incredible I mean, I'll say, first of all, I think we're still kind of in the process of that ethnogenesis, so like you, but it's it's really like the question of questions for us at this point, and people who are from even just a generation a little bit behind us, I think have a lot more difficulty with it than we do. It certainly than people who are younger than us, do you know. I mean, if you think about it, like for somebody like Tucker, I mean, it's partly moral ethical, but it's also just partly pragmatic. And I understand this part of it like very well that he looks at the situation and says, look, man, if we start talking just about race, like if you look at the like the the the the trajectory of demographics, if we go into that kind of a you know, just say again like fortress mentality, where we just withdraw into like racial identity purely, like purely, that we're gonna end up in a country that, uh, you know where where the majority populations are allied against us, and that we can't really provide any kind of leadership for now. And and I'm sympathetic to that, to that, to that idea for sure, because it is I mean, we do have to deal with the world as we find it right now, and we also have to you know, I mean, look like I've I've brought this up before, I think in a in an article for I don't remember who, but you know, Thomas talked about how this ideal of like the white American Obviously, you go back to the very beginning, and people knew that African slaves had darker skin than them, and they were black, and they were white like. People understood that on some level, but in terms of like the operative elements of their identity outside the South, like people were Catholic or Protestant, they were Irish or Italian or Jewish or Anglo, and the idea of you know, just us being white people was again they were aware of it, but it wasn't it wasn't the operative part of their identity because it would have been like going to Norway back in nineteen fifty and making a big you know, I'm a Norwegian kind of thing. It was just everybody was Norwegian. There's no reason to even have it enter into your consciousness. For the most part, the things that the differentiations that actually made a difference to them were things that applied in their local community, you know, Irish, Catholic, Italian, Catholic, Jewish, whatever. And you know, it was only with the great migration of the blacks out of the South, but you had all of these dipate white groups who were confronted with this, with this alien force that was really wreaking havoc on their neighborhoods and in their lives, their community lives. And then after they got drove out, driven out into the suburbs where you're an Italian guy who has an Irish neighbor and a Jewish neighbor, and you know, there's the old Italian Catholic church is forty five minutes across town, and only old ladies who still live in the neighborhood go there, and you don't go there anymore. Like that, you had that sort of like all of those people begin to melt into a white population. But that's something that's like pretty recent, you know, in terms of having that as an operative part of any identity. And we have, like anybody above the age of about forty went through at least twelve years of indoctrination in school, an entire lifetime of indoctrination by the media telling them that anytime that part of their identity starts to assert itself, they need to put themselves in check because not only is it immoral danger, it's going to be personally dangerous for you if that gets if that gets to be too much of what you're thinking about. And so you know, it's very hard for people a little older than us to really to overcome that and figure out a way too, you know, preserve that element of racial identity which is going to become. It's just it's going to be important going forward, and you know, in the world and in the United States, but also being willing to branch out and have relationships, have a sort of you know, maybe even like a you could say, like a like a not geographically demarketed in the same way, but the way Switzerland has like an ethnic federation in a way you know, where you have these different groups, different people, and you know, the any in the in the people who are you know, who are willing and and and desiring to be part of the project you know of America. We can work with them, We can provide leadership to them, We can work with their leaders and give them their respect that do you know, as people who are here and who want to be a part of the project and who contribute to it, give them a respect without necessarily having to just melt together into like some new hemispheric race or something, which I just don't think is going to happen regardless. I mean, and you know, so I mean if you think about it, like that period after the Second World War up to about maybe the JFK assassination or so, like that was probably the closest we came to having like a real American ethnogenesis on like a national level where you had like a people who really felt like, you know, there was something just meaningfully American things that they were, you know, that that everybody was proud of, even if it was based on a lot of propaganda in the World wars and things like that, but that that really brought them together and united them as a people. You know, I think about how you know, the city of the town of Vicksburgh never celebrated the fourth of July after it was conquered during the Civil War until July forth nineteen forty four, after the D Day landing, and it was just you know, again propaganda or not like we had had by nineteen forty four, twenty years or really like thirty years because immigration kind of you know, really came to a trickle when the First World War broke out. It wasn't just in nineteen twenty four, and so they had thirty years at that point, the entire generation had been able to grow up into working age adults who were all born in America. We hadn't didn't have like a new generation. Is the first time it's really happened in American history. You know, you have seventeen seventy six and basically within a generation you've got Germans and Irish flooding. In a generation later it's Italians and Jews and others from Eastern and southern Europe. But then after that petered out with the First World War, that kind of the overseas immigration kind of came to an end, and by the time you get up to the end of the Second World War really been almost thirty years. But of course by that point is you know, we replaced that, We replaced that with the great migration of blacks out of the South, and so that really did like contribute to an ethnogenesis among American whites during that period. And you know, you wonder what might have happened if, you know, if we hadn't passed heart Seller in nineteen sixty five and we had figured out a way to integrate, you know, blacks into the country in a way that you know, didn't place them in such a hostile relationship to it. For the most part, and like, you know, you wonder, but again, like this is the world that that we got to live with now, and it's much much more difficult, you know, Like Anglos had to renegotiate American identity with Germans and Irish, not easy given the time, you know, I mean, they were very different and often hostile peoples. You had to do it again with the Italians and Jews and others in the late nineteenth early twentieth century. But still, you know, this was something that, compared to what we're facing now, was pretty doable. Now when we're dealing with people who are you know, not just a different denomination of Christianity or even you know, in the case of the Jews, like people who are sort of part of the Biblical tradition or something. We're just dealing with a huge assortment of radically different culturally, racially.
Speaker 7: You know all.
Speaker 3: And we're doing it in at a time when you know, that old Anglo leadership superstructure that had always guided this country is no longer in place, and we have just this sort of this this over built bureaucratic system that has replaced any meaningful, coherent leadership class that is open for anybody who kind of knows how to Any organized minority who knows how to work the controls can take control of the ship and drive it for their own purposes, you know. And so these are very difficult circumstances that like we didn't have to deal with when we were trying to rein when we were trying to integrate the European immigrants. Over the years, figuring out how to do it again, and I just think that we have to be able to reach out and uh and create relationships with the civilized minorities that are out there. You know, We're just we're not going to accomplish it without their cooperation, without their help. And I think that you know, they, like I said earlier, you know, you ask like you talk to a lot of latinas, you talk to like Arab women, you talk to a lot of minority women, and it's seen as like a status symbol to be with a white guy. It still is to this day. There are a lot of these people, these groups that would be perfectly willing to to to to accept the leadership of heritage Americans in this project of you know, sort of civilizing the rest of the country and dealing with the people that can't be civilized, but we do need their help and cooperation. I very much believe that.
Speaker 6: I think I think that that goes out saying just because they're simply even to get the ball rolling, you're going to need their cooperation. The thing that worries me, though, is because of the people above fifty or above forty to your point, or inable to articulate in or really cognize it, because not only do they not allow themselves to say it, they quickly not allow themselves to think it. Eighty percent of the tax dollars that fund the government are paid by people that look like you and me. So I don't think this will happen now, but eventually it will. The people that pay for the government, I think, will only allow the government to work against their own particular and broad self interest, which none of the organized minorities seem to really give a shit about. It's kind of that like like you said earlier about like you know, taking the silverware, and you know, even the doorknobs off of a sinking ship don't really particularly care one way or the other. But the people that our politicians are unable to articulate existing are the only people that fund the government. So you have this type of Mexican standoff where one party doesn't realize that they have a gun. If any moment in time these people decided to say, stop paying for a government that didn't service them, it would collapse literally overnight. I mean, the treasury bonds that underpin the global financial system are basically promisory notes on the future contributions of that class of people. So I mean, it could get really shitty if it goes that way. And I mean the only way it would probably go that way is if the administration lost the midterms and then lost the election, which I think is a very real risk because of their inability to articulate the people that vote for them. Right, Black males don't vote, Black females vote almost entirely left. It doesn't really matter how many of them you went over. There not a large demographic Hispanics. I think, to your point is a coalition that that you can build the type of commonality at least enough for everyone to vote the same way. But I think this inability to recognize that our voters are almost entirely white people at this stage in the game, and particularly because of the acceleration in rhetoric that guys like Shapiro and guys like Mark Levin are doing in a negative sense, it's actually the Jews that are accelerating this, this group of people finally, as the leftoid say, getting racial consciousness. So I think, like, I mean, look what happened in Virginia and look what's about to happen in Florida. Right, Like, the leadership of the ostensible conservative parties are adverse of either a articulating who they actually serve who votes for them, and be running candidates that represent those people. And I think unless this has figured out in the short term, I think it's enough to lose the midterms, especially with like the repetitive comments out of the administration about how much we need H one b's or whatever. I don't think they're aware of how much ground they're losing between the only voter base that actually votes for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the real importance and significance of Trump and why it's important I tell this to people who you know, even are very suspicious of jd. Vance because of his tel ties or whatever. That forget about the man himself and whether you trust him. Like, the significance of these people is providing us with enough time, enough cover, for enough time to talk to each other and organize with each other without having the FBI sicked on us. Like that's their certificate and that's really all we need from them at this point. You know, you're not going to take somebody. I think Tucker is fifty six people guys who were fifty six, Like, they don't they don't have like revolutionary changes in their moral compass or any of those kind of things, you know, like scientific paradigms at what's an old quote like that, nobody changes their minds. Like the people who believe one thing just retire and die off, and they get replaced with people who understand the new paradigm better. And that's why that system that I was talking about earlier, that is just important, you know, like getting somebody getting some of the older generations, somebody like Tucker to speak directly to the things that we think need to be spoken to, like a I think, you know, just for propaganda purposes. That's just not as product. But it's you're not gonna not gonna be able to do that. You know. What you can do is get somebody like him to open up enough space for somebody like me to operate, and then somebody like me to open up enough space for you know, people who can be more direct to operate. And if we can continue to take advantage of that in the time we have, you know, if we can get VANCE in there for eight years. Yeah, I mean this is and again forget about like what you think VANCE is gonna accomplish. Anybody out there who doesn't like it, I don't care about that. That's fine. That gives us twelve years of not having you know, the IRS and FBI and everything else on our back, of not having the federal government probably going ham trying to force Elon Musk to sell Twitter, you know, and closing down that channel of communication. It gives us twelve years to you know, be able to to have in person meetings and talk to each other face to face and get to know each other without having our groups infiltrated by you know, uh informants the FBI. That's the kind of work that needs to be done right now. And that's the work that we are able to accomplish, whatever anybody thinks about the Trump administration or future Dvant administration. And when you add to that the fact that you know, this happened to a great degree, like in the Reagan and first Bush term twelve years, you know, the Republicans held power, and we can look back and say, oh, they were forget their politics, right. What happened during that period, though, is a lot of the opposition financial networks that had existed in the sixties and seventies, a lot of the just sort of the ideological infrastructure that had supported the left up until like through the nineteen seventies, Like all of that stuff just evaporated because they were out of power for twelve years, and so money went elsewhere. A lot of the people who were running a lot of those institutions all retired and got replaced with new people. So that you get to the nineteen nineties and the Democrats basically had to run a guy uh To to win the presidency that was basically a Republican in the nineteen eighties, you know, and uh, you know, if we if we have twelve years to work with where these people are out of power, you know, they're all like the Chuck Schumer is going to retire. A lot of these people are going to retire, and a lot of the talent they have at like the lower levels. You know, Chuck Schumer's a moral monster find but like these people are at least political animals who knew how to operate and knew how to get their way. You know, a lot of times Ben Shapiro is not going to be able to replace, you know, just or just look at the uh, look at the just the generational difference between the neo Conservatives. You know, say what you want about Norm pod Hortz and Irving Crystal. These were very intelligent guys. Their kids are just these retard fail sons who like are just embarrassment to their own families, you know. And and that's a lot of the Democrat Party. And you know, they have themselves to thank for that to a large degree, just because you know, one of the best things it really happened in the Democrat Party over the course of the Obama administration is that the Clinton's, the Clinton machine just completely cleaned off their whole bench, like they because they didn't want a repeat of twenty eight in twenty sixteen. They didn't want anybody to step up who was really going to challenge Hillary Clinton. And so when you got to the end of the Obama administration, the Democrats had no bench whatsoever. I mean, you look at the Republican primaries in twenty sixteen, and you had like probably like at least half a dozen, probably ten viable candidates, you know, forgetting about their politics or whatever, like ten guys who probably could have run a competent presidential campaign. The Democrats they got nobody, you know, they got nobody, and you know, as their financial networks just start to migrate or evaporate, because you know, they're just not in power, as a lot of the competent leadership that they have left starts to retire and die off. Twelve years a long time. A lot can happen in twelve years, you know, and we can get to a point where I mean, I mean just in the time period we've had, and this is with a four year break with the federal government going hard at us during the Biden administration, but just in the time we've had since twenty fifteen twenty sixteen, Look how much we've been able to accomplish, you know, and so if we can get another you know, nine years of that will be in a very very different place. You know, things things are changing way too much. You look at the polls of like the way younger generations think about it. People who are zoomers now are going to be in their mid forties, you know, and they're going to be the middle managers of companies, and they're going to actually be people who, you know, who aren't just participating in this stuff as anonymous Twitter trolls, but they're going to be participating in society in different ways, you know, and in more elevated ways. So we just got to buy ourselves at time. And it's why I'm you know again, I tell people I don't really care what your thoughts about him personally are hundred percent advanced twenty twenty eight, just because we he's not hostile to us. He's not going to sick the federal government on us, and that is all we need residential administration right now.
Speaker 6: Well that and our own and we'll call it like gentile financial networks too, because all of this does, you know, organize and costs money. And that's probably the thing that I'm most discouraged about is the lack of these But if you think about, you know, who amongst us has that type of money, you're really all talking about people that are past the you know, we'll call it the fifty year old dividing line and are fundamentally unable to see politics as it is now. I think that that and probably housing is probably the biggest hurdle for our guys right now. Is the lack of organized financial support, like there is no h Arabella networks for people like us. It's probably one of the biggest you know, I probably say the biggest, if not like the second biggest issue that we have to overcome, and I think probably the second is housing unless this administration is able to a stop and reverse immigration to a large degree, but stop and reverse both private equity and more importantly and larger foreign nationals purchasing US real estate. They don't live in them, right, So, like three quarters of the kind of the apartments in Manhattan are owned by Chinese, Russian, Indian nationals that will never step foot in them, nor will they ever rent them. It's just that their financial systems are coming apart. And the safest thing in the world to invest in, safer than the US dollars because it protects you from inflation, is US real estate. So until we kind of allow guys to form families, yes too, I think a type of mindset is generated by a man that has a family, right, a wife and a house. It makes his perception of time much longer, and it makes them capable of doing the hard work that takes a long time before you see results. So it's not just you know, it gives them a long term time horizon, it's something that you know, it's a victory that they can put underneath their belt that says, Okay, if I struggle at something for a very long time, eventually it will yield results for me that are worth it. I think that's probably the first step on the ladder. And unfortunately, all of the you know, solutions that we've seen out of this administration so far are not really able to deal with that. But I think if you've solved those two things, get get guys, get people with ideas like us. You know, luckily, I don't you know, I was very lucky professionally, and I don't have to worry about a lot of the things that other people worry about. But I don't have enough money to you know, I'm not a I'm not George Soros money. I'm not you know, Bill Gates money, So I we don't have those type of people that share our ideas that are willing to put money to work where people can make this their full time job, because we do have to order. I agree with you, we do have to. There needs to be an entire infrastructure of people that come in with vance, both in public organization in private. So I hope those things can could get solved. But I asked for you. You're going to say something, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just kind of have to go. I want to give Darrell the last word.
Speaker 3: Well, actually I got a roll too, brother. I just got a phone call. I got a contractor that was supposed to be at one and he's going to be here in just a few minutes, so I got to roll out too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there you go. Look, this was a great show, Darryl, thanks for coming, man. Just really honored to have you here.
Speaker 3: Like I always tell you, man, anytime I'm trying to dial back like appearances on just kind of you know, turning down invitations in general. But that's never going to apply to my friends.
Speaker 6: So the questions part two come out, Uh probably, I'm sure you hate that.
Speaker 3: Sure, late February, early March. That's what I think I'm on track for right now. So yeah, we'll see Stormy it was awesome talk to you man. I've been a fan for a while. I love you guys on the Inquisition and I'll come back anytime.
Speaker 2: We'll make it happen soon.
Speaker 9: Thanks every great fella listening, and thanks Against
Speaker 6: Stott.