Speaker 1: Yehaw ride dirty thur saint cloud. When this ain't your mama's morning show.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about old errors.
Speaker 1: Bless his hard, Hey hearing you a legend, pretend talk.
Speaker 3: Big on the mic, but you wain't got friends. Called a steel toe more like steel slow when your thing tanks.
Speaker 1: Faster than your online show grew a stash.
Speaker 3: Guy loud tried to play that heel, but you're just man West House Stern without the scale. Shot chucking like it's ninety two, but your hot takes cold and your punch lses gear cur steel broke, steel choking on that ego more cribs than a rodeo steed.
Speaker 4: Oh y'all tuned in?
Speaker 5: Nah we tuned out.
Speaker 2: Country boys don't mess when the cold sounded out.
Speaker 1: Oh dish out the dirt but.
Speaker 2: Can't take shade.
Speaker 3: Called it comedy, I call it click bait. Got booted off radio, straight to streaming. Get bag for views like it's.
Speaker 5: Only fast dreams ain't going on the mice.
Speaker 1: That's your hype crew.
Speaker 3: She got more.
Speaker 1: Spine than you ever do.
Speaker 3: Throwing folks under buses, chasing views.
Speaker 2: That's weak, sauce, broke and bad news.
Speaker 3: Ain't no saddle strong enough for that fragile fried.
Speaker 4: Better hang up them boots before YouTube. Besides, I steal.
Speaker 3: Broke steel choking on that ego more criage than a Rodeo speedos.
Speaker 5: Y'all toun dd no.
Speaker 6: We tuned out.
Speaker 5: Real folks don't buy by a man full of doubt.
Speaker 4: So kiddy yo finer ran ride to the fog?
Speaker 2: Wo be siming sweet tea?
Speaker 6: Why you chase that blog?
Speaker 3: This ain't hay and it's just fact center ride.
Speaker 4: You're fifteen minutes up getting by.
Speaker 6: M mhm.
Speaker 1: Sur all right, thanks your what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Don't want many guys?
Speaker 7: I shall I do a.
Speaker 1: Everybody? I was gonna do a looking but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what's up guys? How is everybody doing this one morning? How is everybody doing this morning? Let me? Uh, what's up? Guys? Good morning, Happy Sunday, y'all? Uh, good morning? How is everyone doing this morning on this great and fabulous Sunday morning in the South?
Speaker 7: Mhm hm.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but what is all? Good morning? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I hope everyone is doing okay? Uh, yeah, here we go. Anybody that does wanna check me out on Twitter? I do post a bunch of ship on Twitter. But what's up guys? Good morning? I hope everybody is staying chief.
Speaker 4: Ah, but good morning y'all.
Speaker 5: Oh m hm.
Speaker 4: Hm bye?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: Ron?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 2: How you doing? Guys? Ron is a good streamer. Guys, go check him out. Let me Ron? What's up? Go check out Ron? Uh? Ron is a good guy. Let me give you a h link for him, link for them.
Speaker 8: H yeah, h.
Speaker 2: H mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But what's up guys. Good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody's having a great Sunday morning. Thank you it. What's up? How is everyone doing?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Sca of boys later a boy mummy the space space.
Speaker 7: You have?
Speaker 6: Oh huh, not to.
Speaker 2: Space skater balls.
Speaker 6: This is a little boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And people are gonna ask me why I'm humming I'm hunting a skater boy by Apple because I've been hearing that song all the time. By the way, there's a guy that I want to support. I'm gonna give him his I'm gonna give him what we what in the business we call flowers.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: The guy is a true blue American. This guy is a true blue American, true blue person. Yeah, his name is Clay Edwards. I regret. I'm gonna get that for everybody. I'm gonna even tweet that Clay is a very good person. Yeah. So, by the way, three new recordings are on The three new recordings are on are on or on or on spreaker today. I recorded them today, I recorded them yesterday. These are all live stream audios are up there. Yeah, so if anyone problem, all right, hey, good morning, I used doing this morning? What's up?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: And nol? How you doing? Hey? I just want to let people know that we are on the road. The three flipping K We're on the road. We're on the road. The three K, y'all, we're on the road. We're on the road. The three K three K. Sobs over here feedbody that does wanna share the stream? Aim uh, I do appreciate it. I do appreciate people who who do that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, me uh h h.
Speaker 2: But what's up, guys? This is said a boys, she said, a little boy.
Speaker 6: Love love your.
Speaker 9: Love, buys, she said, A little boy who love love of her she.
Speaker 2: Z, But what is up, guys? How is everyone doing this morning on this green and fabulous morning. Yeah? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing okay. I might try in the future to do two streams. Yeah, I might do too dreamed at the same time. Three if I can get Patreon.
Speaker 10: But yeah, let's see who I can laborad or at.
Speaker 2: Let's let's do the let's go to I'm gonna send you guys over to see Australia. See you guys. Uh, let's you guys meet the Australians. Right, we're not leaving yet, We're just I'm just sending them over. I'm just setting it up so we all right. I love you guys, I love what we do every day. Be true to yourself, be true to others, and we'll see you when we see you. Bye, guys.