Speaker 1: Hello everyone, I'm Alison Steinberg, and welcome to In Focus and welcome to non Debate Day, the day in which a propaganda outlet has coordinated with the Democrat presidential party and nominee to push lies and censor the GOP nominee from sharing any facts that voters might actually need to make an informed decision. It's become a tradition. Remember Candy Crowley planting evidence at the scene to prop up Obama's lie about Bengazi and the CNN debate back in twenty twelve. Remember when Donna Brazil got busted for giving Hillary Clinton the debate questions. Yeah, that's the outlet that's a moderating Tonight's debate. Now that they've ensured the most favorable conditions for dementia Joe, including the hosts working mute buttons, they've been reportedly working on the false narrative part of the plan. According to Politico, the Biden regime claims that the debate will give those at home watching two distinct visions for the future. President Biden's vision where freedoms are protected and all Americans have a fair shot, and of course, Donald Trump's dark vision, where he will serve as a dictator on day one, give tax cuts to the ultra wealthy on the backs of the middle class, and rip away women's rights. That statement is so far from reality. I hope that's what they run with because Americans have experienced the true darkness that is Biden's America. It's been especially dark for the women being raped and murdered by the newcomers that Biden and his regime have intentionally brought here as part.
Speaker 2: Of their communist takeover.
Speaker 1: Here now to discuss is Texas Congressman Brian Baben, Congressman. Welcome back to the show. Thanks so much for being with us. Let's start with the debate. The majority of Americans plan to watch, no doubt, largely to see Biden's behavior, given how obviously bad his cognitive abilities are. But that should be disqualified alone for a nominee, right, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 3: Well, this, this preparation that that Biden has been getting is unprecedented. You know, to put him into an airplane hangar, you know, you'd think like Trump is doing. He's going out and meeting people. He's asking what the what the issues are, what are people's interests, what's the biggest thing that folks are are wanting to have see changed.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And Biden is hiding in an airplane hangar with his handlers.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And quite frankly, I think as a as a as a member of Congress, and I represent some one hundred and fifty thousand Texans, we know what those what those issues are, and the biggest issue we have is an open border with criminal activity going on, murders, rapes, We've got terrorism that's really likely to be hitting us. And this is the thing. These are the things that they're going to have to be talked about during the debate, and Biden is going to have to defend them. He keeps telling us the border is security, keeps telling us that the economy is doing great, that we were, They're creating all these jobs, and what they're what they're actually doing is forcing retirees to go back to work because they can't afford to buy groceries and fill up their tanks and pay for their drugs, uh, their their medications. So let's get all of this information out and I think there will there will be an enormous contrast between these two individuals and Donald Trump. Were you better off under Donald Trump? Three and a half years ago, or you better off these last and a half years under Uh, sleepy Joe Baden. I think it's a question that we had a better economy, we were thought more of on the world stage, and our military was tough. People feared us. And uh, let's get back to those those those.
Speaker 2: Days, amen. I know we are all eager for that.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: The the question is so abundantly clear. But you know this charade and I will attempt to persuade America to ignore what Biden is doing to destroy Americans. For example, twelve year old Joscelyn Nongerray excuse me, who was raped and murdered by two of Biden's newcomers, as he calls them, one, of course, still wearing his ankle bracelet. Biden isn't alone in trying to spin the border crisis. In fact, I have a clip of Harris County Judge to show you. Let's take a look at that and then we'll come right back.
Speaker 5: It hurts even more that they're being used as pawns in this fight over.
Speaker 2: Immigration that doesn't even exist. Because Biden and McConnell.
Speaker 5: Agree, it's just that Trump won't let him move it forward.
Speaker 6: All due respect, Judge, you said this issue shouldn't be politicized, but by pointing the finger at former President Trump and Republicans in Congress, aren't you politicizing it?
Speaker 5: I think I answered the I think I answered the questions. So yeah, I mean it's this is about josh this is about her family.
Speaker 1: Trying to claim that the GOP is politicizing the deaths is a failed mission, isn't it.
Speaker 3: There's no question about it. That is our illustrious inept County Judge Lena Hidalgo and Harris County. I represent part of Harris County in Houston all the way over to the Sabine River and the border with Louisiana, and I can tell you what she is trying to do is just the same old game that from Alejandro Maarcis, the DHS Secretary, Joe Biden himself, trying to tell us that it's the Congresses, it's a Republican's fault when they have the policies that are absolutely allowing people in like these two gang members fresh out of the prisons, probably in Venezuela, come over and murder Joscelyn Ungerray. The leftists can they can attempt to downplay the horrific consequences of Biden's border crisis all they want to, but it's their deliberate ignorance cannot change the reality that Biden has spent nearly four years chumming the waters and now, folks, the sharks are here and they better get it right. And I'll tell you the American people have got to get it right too, because another four years under this president and people like Elena Hadalgo and Alejandro Maarkis and Joe Biden and our vice president. My goodness, I don't think we can survive another four years economically or national security, or criminally or any other way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think we can either. It is truly terrifying to think about what comes next if we get another four years of Biden. But you know, as if that judge didn't sound dumb enough and tone deaf enough, I actually have a clip of a congresswoman when I asked about Jocelyn.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at that one, and then I'll come right back to you.
Speaker 7: I'll ask you quickly about the twelve year old girl in Houston that.
Speaker 2: Was to Chara to strangers. I don't even know who you are, and I don't know who she is.
Speaker 5: I let in.
Speaker 4: Pittsburgh, okay, but there was a child who was killed at they about it.
Speaker 2: You don't know about the child that was killed by illegal immigrants. I mean, she has no idea who Jocelyn is.
Speaker 1: She couldn't give a dang and claims that she's from a different state so it's not her business. I mean, two thirds of Americans say yes, it's an invasion, and she acts like nothing is happening. I mean, this is the number one issue for Americans?
Speaker 2: Is it not?
Speaker 3: Well? Without question, the border is the number one issue. And for this representative of her district to say that she's she is ignorant of what went on in Houston, all she has to do is look at her at her own state. Look at many many states, cities around the countries, and almost one percent of them controlled by Democrats. These are blue counties, blue cities, blue states. And these problems that we're having at the border, with our economy, with criminal activity, with potential terrorism are nothing but problems that are there because of the policies of the Democrat Party, the extremism of this uh, of this far left radical that has taken over. Really. Uh, the Democrat Party and Joe Biden has been sucked in one hundred percent. Everyone thought at first he might be he might be a moderating influence. He is not. He is acquiesced. He has knuckled under. He has caved in to everything. These environmental extremists, these open borders people, these soft on criminals. Uh, these these look the other way on terrorism. Uh. And and quite frankly, just coddling our enemies like the like the Red Chinese, the Russians, of the Iranians, and and uh, the Hamas, et cetera, et cetera. I think the American people they're not stupid. They really see what's going on.
Speaker 2: Else, they absolutely know what's going on.
Speaker 1: And we all know the blood is on Biden, in the Democrats hands, and I am eager to see him get obliterated politically on that stage tonight. Congressman, we are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for your time and insight.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Coming up next go to this rules against free speech paving the way for more government censorship. Stay with us, we'll be back in just two minutes and break down the latest.
Speaker 7: Listeners are always asking me how can they watch ONN Live. The solution is a simple streaming platform called cloud.
Speaker 8: Tv spelled k L O wd TV.
Speaker 7: Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch the twenty four to seven live feed of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month. For all that you can watch, go to cloudtv dot com today. That's cloudtv dot com spelled with a K and W. Question for you, what is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon fire tv all have in common? The answer is that all all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O and N, including My show in Focus. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are.
Speaker 8: Available for free at OYNN dot com.
Speaker 7: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed, visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 8: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want.
Speaker 2: Some ocome mack.
Speaker 1: And as shocking turn of events, yesterday, the alleged conservative Supreme Court ruled against free speech in the most consequential First Amendment case in American history. In writing for the majority, Amy Cony Barrett stated that neither the individual nor the state plaintiffs have established Article three standing to seek an injunction against any defendant. I'm sorry, what if neither an individual nor the state has standing, then who does?
Speaker 2: Dogs and cats?
Speaker 1: She also claimed it was complex because the platforms were already moderating, also known as censoring. But it's not complex, miss Barrett. Let me time it down for you. The FBI, the White House, and other officials were specifically directing, demanding, and coercing social media companies to take down posts that related to topics they wanted and got suppress from Hunter Biden's laptop to the jabs, voter fraud and the twenty twenty election and COVID policies of masking lockdowns and more, and all states and individuals were harmed. Hearing O A way in Chris Ann Hall, Constitutional attorney, welcome back.
Speaker 2: It's great to see you. Obvious.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: Obviously, you know, with it being a split decision here, attorneys can disagree with how they interpret the law and constitution.
Speaker 2: But what is your reaction to this ruling?
Speaker 4: This is probably the most dangerous Supreme Court opinion that we've had in decades. I was too shocked by the majority opinion, and I just want to make sure that we understand that it wasn't just Barrett, it was also Kavanaugh and these two justices, by the way, from the very beginning, if you look at their records, we're not the constitutionalists or the conservatives that we were all tru you know, told they were during the confirmation hearings. Their records made it very clear from the get go who they were. Kavanaugh is a big government guy. Barrett is a big government attorney. She is also somebody who loves precedent, which I find sort of shocking on this one, particularly because this opinion she writes ignores over a century of precedent. It's very very disturbing, and there are going to be many long reaching consequences.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're sure are. It is just really devastating to know this is happening.
Speaker 1: In America. You know, there are many of us who are not lawyers but know enough about our rights to see that there's just smacks of using legal ees to hide behind cowardice. I mean, it's easier to use standing as an excuse to not side with those attacking our freedoms than stand up against the regime.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, it's even worse than that, because her argument for standing ignores a century of constitutional law. It's like she forgot to show up to class that day. And I can't really believe she missed that when she clerked for Scalia as long as she did. But the standing argument was there were no damages. Nobody could prove damages, so there was no standing. Well, first off, our founders, the founders of our states, the founders of our constitutional republic, expressly said that the states were created to secure the rights of the people. The states have automatic standing when the rights of the people are in danger. And remember this court Barrett said and acknowledged that coercion took place, but that it just didn't rise to the level enough to be I don't know scary enough or dangerous enough, but the constitutional law principle of chilling effect has established that when the government engages in any kind of coercion or suppression at any level that creates what we call a chilling effect, and the presence of a chilling effect is and of itself per se damages. Under this principle of constitutional law, they don't even have to prove that they suffered damages. They just have to prove that the chilling effect creates a situation that will intimidate people to speak in the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they've been successful at doing just that.
Speaker 1: So I truly fear for the future of our nation knowing that we no longer have re speech seems like it's just completely dead at this point.
Speaker 2: But Justice, so this is oh, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say this is just crazy because what the Supreme Court has done with this opinion is literally sanctioned the same kind of communistic, jack booted thug government that was used to create the Ministry of Truth in Germany and Stalin's Special Disinformation Office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is irreally similar, and I fear that's exactly where we are headed here in America now. Justice Alito issued a blistering sense statement. He said government officials may not course private entities to suppress speech and that is what happened in this case. It was blatantly unconstitutional, and the country may come to regret the court's failure to say so. If a course of campaign is carried out with enough sophistication, it may get by. That is not the message of court should send end quote. But that's exactly the message it sent to, you know, the Marxist in our government who are just trampling our speech for power?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Well, absolutely, And what we have to understand this is not just about social media and the FBI. This is literally a call to all government.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: And when you understand how law works, when the Supreme Court creates an opinion of this magnet, any time you can now substitute similar situations. You use this as precedent to justify what you're doing. So everybody's like, oh, well, it's social media. Even Barrett was like, they're already censoring.
Speaker 2: Well, boohoo.
Speaker 4: They're a private corporation. They have the right to censor. So now what we have to understand is this is not just permission for the FBI. This is the Department of Health and Services, this is the EPA, this is the ATF, this is every federal agency. Now has the permission of the court to course every private corporation to run lockstep with every political social ideology that is dictated by any particular presidential administration.
Speaker 1: It is absolutely terrifying, and my heart breaks for this country. Chris Anne, let's talk harm. Amy Cony Barrett tried to argue that there wasn't a connection to any harm. But I have a clip of doctor Pierre Corey, who was censored by big tech, talking about the effect it had on Americans. Let's take a look at that, and then we'll come right back to discuss I first.
Speaker 10: Testified the US sent about the crystal weeds of portical Stars in May of twenty twenty. We knew of his life saving We did that at a time that every national and international healthcare organization in the world was recommended against cortical stories. Well guess what that truth which was censored that testimony, Cortical Stars Mike became the standard of care worldwide.
Speaker 9: Three months later.
Speaker 10: Do you know need millions of livestip have been saved had that information.
Speaker 9: Gotten out there. We started to studying.
Speaker 10: Early treatments, and we came out with a review paper and I was asked to testify again at December twenty twenty round I remactin that video of my testimony went viral on just one channel, a loan in the internet on Fox News that hit eight million views before the middle of the night. It was taken down and disappeared from the internet because I remactin was a huge threat to just about everything they wanted to accomplish.
Speaker 9: Certainly, while they're financial.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Christine, I think it's so important to remember that an untold number of Americans died because of the government suppression. I mean, this wasn't just about some person getting an opinion post blocked.
Speaker 2: This involved medical treatments.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and remember the under the standard and I'm just gonna repeat this is the standard of constitutional law. You do not have to prove damages when the government is suppressing speech, the mere fact of creating the chilling effect, the mere fact of creating a situation where people will self censor. Because you see, we understand, under the doctrine of freedom of speech that our speech is the most important check and balance on the usurpation of rights and the overpower, overpowering use of government. So much so that even Benjamin Franklin wrote about it in seventeen seventy two. He said that anyone who would overturn the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech. He said, a man who cannot call his tongue his own can scarcely call anything his own. Because when the government can fear you into silence, the worst form of slavery happens. It's self censoring. Right, you will stop your own speech so you can keep your job, so you can keep your house, so you can keep your livelihood, your protection, so you can stay out of jail.
Speaker 9: And the self censoring is the.
Speaker 4: Worst form of slavery because it's an invisible shackles you cannot even see, and you do not even realize that you are enslaved. That's why, from the very beginning, if our founders knew that freedom of speech and the free market place of ideas was essential, an essential platform for liberty in America, that is.
Speaker 2: Such a wonderful point.
Speaker 1: And I'm so glad you brought that up, because that's exactly what's what's happening now. I mean, even myself included, I can admit that, you know, I have to think twice now before I just go on and post or try to share something that I think is important because I could lose my job, I could lose my account.
Speaker 2: Who knows I mean. And it's only just ramping up.
Speaker 1: This is really only the beginning, so it is terrifying to think of what happens moving forward. But Missouri Ag Bailey has said that this is not over. But you know, by the time this makes its way back to Scotus, the government will have permanently secured its power. Do you share Bailey's optimism here?
Speaker 4: Well, I share it from a different perspective, perhaps because we, as an American people have to reach. As Jefferson said, people will suffer evil as long as evil is sufferable. But it's after the long train of abuses and usurpations that the liberty, the conscious liberty that is embedded inherently and our bodies, wakes up within our soul and we say, you know what, We're going to have to do something. So I am encouraged because events like this cause people like us and other people who are watching us to ask questions, Okay, what do we do now? And that means that people are gonna want to know more about their rights, and that's always the first step to getting government back in its box and getting back to our liberty foundations. I also know, as the governor of Missouri said, and as we're seeing governors begin to wake up and stand up across America, our constitutional republic was designed as a confederation of states so that the states would be an essential check and balance on an abusive, overreaching federal government. And the states can fix even this problem.
Speaker 2: Right, So the.
Speaker 4: States can encourage local in state people to create their own social medias, and the states can protect our corporations from federal government coercions.
Speaker 9: The states can.
Speaker 4: Come in, our sheriffs can come in and be the guardians of our liberty the way they were designed to be, and so locally and through it the state level, and then together the states come together in a compact nationally, and we can come together from the people up the way we were designed to secure our rights in the face of this kind of government.
Speaker 1: Well, I pray that is what happens here or exactly right, that's how it was designed. Let's just hope the states can rise up and band together to push back against this absolute tyranny that's taken over America. Chris Ana, we're all out of time for today. Thank you so much for your time and incredible ways.
Speaker 2: Then we really appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: God bless, God bless.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, the non presidential debates are almost upon us and CNN is desperate to appear as transparent.
Speaker 2: Congressman Rolf Norman joys us next, stay with us.
Speaker 11: For all of our viewers asking where One American News is heading in the future, We'd like to introduce you to OAN Live. Oan Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is oan live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for oan live and stay informed.
Speaker 7: Do you know that One American News network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement.
Speaker 8: It's called free Talk forty five.
Speaker 7: Why is it branded free Talk forty five, Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at OYNN dot com. You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed, visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One American News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 8: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 2: Welcome back will.
Speaker 1: The presidential non debate is almost upon us, and the Clinton News Network is desperate more than ever to.
Speaker 2: Appear as though they are transparent.
Speaker 1: Take a look at this painful explainer about how a so called debate works.
Speaker 12: We want to give our viewers a sense of the rules of the debate so that when they watch it, they can understand how. Now President Biden and President Trump will be engaging with each other. Just after nine pm Eastern President Biden will enter from the right side of your screen. President Trump will enter from the left side of your screen. The podiums are eight feet apart. Directly across from them, the moderators c it's Jake Tapper and Dana Bash. Now a reminder, this is a television studio.
Speaker 11: There's no audience.
Speaker 12: Candidates will have two minutes to answer questions and one minute for responses and rebuttals. At the moderator's discretion, there may be an additional minute for follow ups, clarifications or responses.
Speaker 2: So how does a.
Speaker 12: Candidate know how much time is left to speak? Attached to the cameras in the studio and in the candidate's field of view are the timing lights.
Speaker 1: They think a little peak behind the camera is going to make us forget whose side they're really on. Remember, this is not a neutral stage and there is so much more going on behind closed doors here not to discuss from South Carolina's fifth Congressional District, Congressman Ralph Norman, Congressman, thanks so much for being with us today.
Speaker 2: It's great to see you, great to see you. Thank you absolutely well.
Speaker 1: Mister Congressman, what do you think the collusion between the corporate media and the establishment is really just an open secret at this point and their tricks have really already been exposed. But do you think we'll see any blatant cheating tonight?
Speaker 13: They'll do everything they can. Alison to try to make Trump appear something that he's not, and they'll do the opposite to try to make Biden who is it is. Obviously he's mentally impaired. He can't talk, he can't he has to have a telepompter to read a thank you note, and so they'll do their best to try to help him out and make Trump look bad. I don't think it's going to work, though, because I think the public we'll see, you know, the two candidates for what they are. I'm glad they have to stand. We'll see how President Biden, if he's able to a stand it, and see.
Speaker 9: How it happens.
Speaker 1: It'll certainly be interesting to see what pans out tonight. Could be highly entertaining for all of us. But you know, the fact is Democrats really have nothing to run on, and I'd say one of the most important issues now is the economy. But of course the media is doing everything to frame biden Omics is something good for average Americans. Congressmen, in your opinion, is there anything at all redeeming about Bidenomics? I mean, how is it going to try to spend this one?
Speaker 13: Also, I've been all over the district and when you go to Main Street USA. You ask them how their business is doing, how the gas prices that they're paying that were two dollars with Trump and now four dollars, the supply chain shortages, the name me. Biden cannot name one thing that the live that improved the lives of Americans. He just hasn't. And I think that's Trump's opportunity to say, point the differences out and main question where you better off under Donald Trump's administration for four years or President Joe Biden? And I think the question is very obvious, and I think Americans are feeling it now. That's why the poll numbers for Joe Biden are as low as they are, and the historically as low as the lowest that it's been for any presidential candidate at this stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is the ultimate question, how was your life better under Biden or Trump? But I think the answer is quite clear, that is very apparent through the polls. As you just pointed out, the answer is obvious. But you know, thankfully there are patriots like yourself who are unafraid to stand up for what's right and point all of this out. And your colleague representative Byron Donald's actually recently met with black voters over in Atlanta to talk about what that demographic is looking for in a candidate. Let's take a listen to what they had to say, and then we'll come right back to you.
Speaker 9: Anybody else got a question for the president?
Speaker 13: I mean, I want to.
Speaker 9: Tell them that black folks will vote for them to get gas under the doctar. So somebody's the president.
Speaker 8: The statement, I'm not going to call it a question.
Speaker 9: The statement is black.
Speaker 11: Folks will vote for you if you get gas under a dollar.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll tell you I got it pretty close.
Speaker 2: I think it's safe to say.
Speaker 1: You know, these out of control gas prices across the country is definitely at the top of the issues for all Americans. As you know, the Democrats claim to be the party of fiscal responsibility, but the truth is that Biden's Inflation Reduction Act was actually the Inflation Production Act.
Speaker 2: Right. What do you see happening tonight.
Speaker 1: As far as this is concerned, what discussion will be had regarding the current economic state?
Speaker 13: Well, I mean they'll talk about the inflation that was held, you know, three to two percent during the main time of Donald Trump. It's been as high as seven to nine. When you compound that it's been an extra tax on all Americans. When you ask about not just gas, but ask about you know, eggs, the grocery store, any item that that has gone up tremendously. Ask them about crime in the streets, ask them about what the mass immigration has.
Speaker 6: Done to this country.
Speaker 13: And they see the numbers in their individual businesses and the states, and they see that it's not going well. They see the thirty four thirty six trillion dollars in debt that we are.
Speaker 7: They don't like that.
Speaker 13: It's now going to affect them at every level and everything is higher, and the spending that the Democrats have prioritized are not in with the mainstream of America. Do they want to fund walls built in other countries, No? Do they want to control who the terrorists are coming in this country?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 13: And it's just not happening under Joe Biden, and it's not going to happen. And he can try to talk his way that bidnomics has been a good thing, but the facts just don't bear bear that out. They have their own opinions, but they can't alter the facts.
Speaker 2: That is so true.
Speaker 1: There's no covering for what he's done the intentional destruction of Ernie. Everyone sees it, everyone knows it. So it'll be interesting to try to see him explain that away. But getting back to Biden's cognitive state, I wanted to get your thoughts on your colleague, Representative Ronnie Jackson calling on the White House doctor demanding that Biden take a drug test before and after the debate.
Speaker 2: I mean, we all know both are most likely not going to happen.
Speaker 1: But what do you think of Biden's mental health and cognitive abilities at this point?
Speaker 2: And do the.
Speaker 1: American people deserve to know if the current president is dependent on a chemical cocktail to keep him functioning well?
Speaker 13: A couple of things, Allison. I mean, if you look at his non appearances, me stayed hidden in his basement during the campaign season against Trump. Now the times he has been where the publicans see, you know what state he's in. He didn't know what direction to get off of us on the stage. He miss messed the names that he either mispronounces or doesn't know that are in his cabinet. I mean, it's obvious. And Ronnie Jackson call on a drug test that should be an automatic. He should agree on that and I'm sure President Trump would do the same thing. But during the State of the Union, when Joe Biden was shouting the whole time, it was obvious he was he was on something, because you don't I hadn't seen him that, I guess wide awake. But he was still incoherent and he had a teleprompter. The good thing tonight he won't have a teleprompter and he can't rely on it, and so we'll see how he is, but he'll be on something. And if he has nothing to hide, take the drug test and take a cognitive test to see, you know, what his memory is or lack of, and let the America people know it for a fact.
Speaker 2: Exactly right.
Speaker 1: The lack of transparency is very telling, I think. Now, in other shockingly unshocking news, a former representative Adam Kinsinger has officially endorsed Biden. Now he still claims to be anservative, but I think we all know what he really is, and that, of course, is someone who sold out to the highest bidder a congressman.
Speaker 2: What is your reaction to Adam's latest announcement here?
Speaker 13: It doesn't surprise me. He's been a Trump hater for a long time, you know, he's had a distinguished military career. But it's kind of sad that here we are if if Joe Biden goes in the next for another term, socialism is here and upon us. He'll destroy the country. He'll destroy the courts, He'll destroy any semblance of abiding by the law that his administration is just not doing. He's weaponized every agency in the Department of Justice and really in his White House. So it doesn't surprise me on Adam. I know him, and the fact that he's I think he has sold out to the highest better and it's probably something in it for him, which is sad. You know, it's sad for the country that a man who served and served honored berlanda military's taking that position. But he has and he can do what he wants.
Speaker 2: It is very sad.
Speaker 1: Indeed, I think you know, it is these week so called Republican sellouts that are the very problem that we are experiencing in our nation today, and I wish that there was less of it, But sadly, I guess that's not the case anymore. Congressman, we're all out of time for today. Thank you so much for not being a sellout, and thank you so much for joining us today.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate it my pleasures.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, many critical thinkers suspect that the COVID plandemic was just a trial run and the next manufactured contagion will be the real deal.
Speaker 2: But we'll ask doctor Meryl Nas what she thinks. Right up for the break, stay with us.
Speaker 11: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OA in Live. OA in Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and the international headlines. And the best part is OA in Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 7: Question for you what is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search foran enjoy all the great programming offered by Oann including my show in Focus. You know that one American news network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: Many critical thinkers suspect that the COVID plandemic was just a trial run and the next manufactured contagion will be the real deal. And now that monkey pox is making another appearance in the headlines, I have to ask if this is the next twist in the official narrative. NBC News reporting the WHO and scientists are calling for urgent action on the highly dangerous MPOC strain, adding a mutated strain of empocs spreading in the Democratic Republic of Congo has estimated fatality rates of around five percent in adults and ten percent in children.
Speaker 2: But if we've learned anything.
Speaker 1: In the past four years, it's that we must actively seek out the real story. Internal medicine physician and activists with expertise and anthrax and bioterrorism. Doctor Merril Nass joins us. Now, doctor Nas, welcome back to the show. Thank you so much for being with us today. What can you tell us about this warning from the WHO about monkey pox? I mean, it's already bright across different countries. How do you see this panning out? And could this potentially be used to build momentum for renewed efforts to pass the pandemic treaty.
Speaker 9: Yes, so I looked at the media. What I want to make clear is we were told two years ago that monkey pox was going to have a one to ten percent mortality rate, and it turned out to have about a one in a thousand, and most of those people probably had aids. Half of the people getting vaccinated for monkey pox in LA, according to a report that came out this week by CDC, were HIV positive. Now. Al Jazeera looked at monkey epocks cases in the world over the last year and pointed out that the death rate was zero point two percent or two in one thousand, not one to ten percent. So the only place where hearing that there's a dangerous strain is coming from what used to be the Belgian Congo. The public of the Congo, and this is a country I've spent a month in. There are very few roads. It's very difficult to get good information. And what the CDC says is they think there were twenty thousand cases. They think a thousand people died, but almost none of them were ever tested. So it's not at all clear that these people had monkey Pucks. It's not clear that these people actually exist. And the reason I say that is because the CDC did a clinical trial starting in twenty sixteen of the current monkey Pucks vaccine in the Congo. They gave it to one thousand healthcare workers. They reported it, they had to report the trial at clinicaltrial dot gov, which is a government website. They never reported the results. They never told us what happened in that trial. And so CDC has a history of hiding information from the Congo. It's hard to get this disease. You need direct contact. You can't get it from being in a room with someone like you could with COVID. There is very little transmission. Before twenty twenty two, there were only three people in the West that in the whole Western world that we knew of that had gotten monkey pucks through transmission, two family members and one medical professional, so it's hard to get There are no cases of this supposed very dangerous monkey pucks strain in the United States, zero cases, so don't worry. It seems that this is another you know, basically a nothing burger that is being used to generate fear and get people to go get vaccinated.
Speaker 1: Very fascinating information, especially because now they're using this as an opportunity to attack anyone talking about it, basically saying what you said and calling us, you know, homophobic and anti LGBT, making it about you know, second visuality, as opposed to the fact that this is just completely overhyped. All the while too, the Telegraph reported about a strain of monkeypogs called Clade one B that doesn't require sexual contact to spread, and there are reports of this strain killing children and causing miscarriages again in the Democratic Republic of Congo. So what do you think, doctor Nasa. Is this just additional hype to ramp up the fear porn and make people scared about something that doesn't really exist.
Speaker 9: So the Telegraph is normally a responsible newspaper. However, the New York Times has not published a single article about this new strain of monkey pocks, So apparently the New York Times doesn't feel that there is reliable information. The CDC website, which I checked an hour ago, says that there are no human cases in the United States, and I'll repeat. They say there were twenty thousand cases in the Congo. They say it's in twenty five of twenty six provinces, including the capital. They say there were a thousand deaths, and they say almost nobody was tested. So we have no idea. This is just a disease that causes pustules. That could be many things. Could be virus, could be other bacterial illnesses. It certainly doesn't require sexual contact. It just happens that that is the way it's bread in twenty twenty two. But one person touching another is how you get it. It is a viral illness, and there's been very little of it in the United States.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you're clearing up the record here. Hopefully this doesn't lead to another, you know, scamdemic type situation where we're all forced to wear masks and you know, prove to the authorities that were not contagious.
Speaker 2: It's just so ridiculous.
Speaker 9: But let me point out one more thing. In the United States, Barda developed the vaccine for monkey pocks. It was called infommune and now it's called gineos And the United States government has spent over a billion dollars developing that vaccine and stockpiling it. And so it is that vaccine that they want to use now so that they can call it a success. It's sort of a too big to fail vaccine.
Speaker 1: Is this vaccine also an mRNA vaccine?
Speaker 9: It is not. It is not okay, well, but it causes myocarditis, oh okay, and so it has serious side effects, probably several percent of the recipients. This is a vaccine that really nobody should get because the side effects are much more serious than the disease monkey pox, which is basically equivalent in the United States to shingles. You get some lesions on your body, they last two to four weeks, they go away, and then you're immune. But bird flu is another, you know, fear porn problem that we're dealing with now in the United States. There is no vieral agency has been able to grow any virus out of milk. They haven't reported growing any virus out of meat or out of eggs, so there is no threat to the food supply at this point. And the FDA and USDA have tested hundreds and hundreds of milk sources from thirty eight different states. If you cook the meat of an infected chicken, you will not get sick. So the whole idea that we have to kill all these chickens to stop this disease when you can't stop it because it's also in the white wild bird population. And by the way, humans and animals and birds have viruses all the time and we deal with them, and for some reason, this one has has been identified as a huge problem. Now twenty years ago this virus did. It almost never occurred in people. There have been less than a thousand cases in people around the world in twenty seven years since it was discovered in people, and of those people, a little over fifty percent died. Okay, so it was a deadly virus, but it was also almost impossible to catch. You had to be taking care of flocks of chickens or turkeys or geese to get it. The virus has changed, it has mutated. It is no longer killing people. So there are only three it's never killed an American. There have been only three cases in humans that the CDC and USA have been able to find, and those people one had pink eye, one had fatigued, one had pink eye plus cough. That's it. They're all better. It's not a deadly disease. It's nothing to worry about right now. Now, both of these could change. It turns out that the National Institutes of Health under FAUCI and IAID paid for gain of function research on both bird flu viruses and monkey pocks viruses. So there are more virulent strains of these viruses in the laboratory, but they are not circulating in the world now. And what we really need to do is get rid of the gain of function, get rid of everything they've created, and stop that type of research worldwide.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that is the real problem here. These naturally occurring viruses aren't really that dangerous. It's the strains of viruses they're cooking up in these labs and then unleashing onto the public. It's very concerning, But of course that leads me to suspect that it's just all about the ongoing push for so called vaccinations. Because they're vaccinating the livestock and the humans do as well as now demonizing raw milk. I mean, they're just ramping up the fear mongering here yet again. I mean, what is the end goal for these people? Is this just an all out of salt on our food supply at this point?
Speaker 9: Well, that's a good question. I mean, some of us suspect that that's the case. I think, you know, we need more information to be certain. But the fact that the Biden administration has offered money to take twenty five million acres out of farming and leave them fallow is you know, something we're concerned about. This thirty by thirty or thirty percent of the land on the planet is supposed to go back to nature. This is another thing to be concerned about. You know, are these alleged ecological plans really in the best interest of the people of the planet or are they going to lead to a food shortage? Where we're right now, Sudan is facing a tremendous food shortage. There are twenty five million people at risk of starvation. The shutdown of the economies during COVID double the number of people who were at risk of starvation worldwide, And so it seems we need to be very careful. The United States is the number one food exporder in the world and Holland is number two, and we are the two of the countries where our governments are trying to encourage less and less food production.
Speaker 2: It is so concerning.
Speaker 1: It really should alarm everyone because I mean, I just think they're coming after the farmers and the food like never before.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're trying to.
Speaker 1: Put farmers in jail right now for simply growing their own food.
Speaker 2: It's just absurd.
Speaker 1: Simultaneously, over in Denmark there will be the first, the world's first excuse me at carbon tax for a gassy cows and pigs.
Speaker 2: I mean, they just don't give up, do they. It's just never ending.
Speaker 1: Their find out new creative ways every day to stop to stop farmers from growing food and you know, animals from existing.
Speaker 2: It's just frightening, isn't aw.
Speaker 9: Yes, right, So the cow belches are supposed to contain methane, which is a greenhouse gas, and so supposedly cows are causing global warming, and so people if we belch now, the thing is, if you feed the cow, if you change the food, if you give them seaweed for instance, you can stop the methane production in the belches. So that's really, you know, it's an excuse. It's not a good excuse, because farmers know how to stop this belch thing, if in fact that's a problem the thing. Also in Finland, they are starting to vaccinate fur workers, workers who work with mink, fox and other animals like that whose coats are used to make clothing. There is bird flu found in some of those animals, and so they're vaccinating the workers with an experimental vaccine that's never been used outside of a clinical trial before. And the EU has ordered forty million or potentially ordered forty million doses of bird flu vaccines. The issue about raw milk is an interesting one. The FDA has not found any live virus in raw milk. It did find, using only PCR tests, fragments of what they call bird flu virus, and it may well be, but when you're making a PCR test, you have to be sure that your primers and probes are very specific for only the virus you're looking at and do not measure other viruses or other potential proteinaceous products. And because the federal agencies have not told us what the PCR test is, that they're using no one can actually confirm that they are in fact finding bird flue bits of bird flu virus in milk, so they haven't grown any virus. In other words, there's no virus that can reproduce in any milk, pasteurized or raw. But because the FDA has had a campaign against raw milk for decades, they're using this bird flu in cows story as a justification for telling people, actually instructing every state in the country to warn people about drinking raw milk. And the USDA has made over eight hundred million dollars available to the states to try to encourage farmers. Farmers are resisting because I realized the food is good. There's no reason to be doing to be doing this. USDA and FDA want to go into farms and start testing the animals, testing the employees, and of course if they find something with their pcing art tests, they're gonna then quarantine the milk, make it get thrown away. Maybe you won't be able to sell the beef from your cattle. Who knows. So the farmers are resisting and this eight hundred and I think twenty six million dollars has been put on the table as payments to encourage them to participate in this program, start testing their animals and their staff, and you know, perhaps gin up this problem to make it even bigger.
Speaker 2: That is just seconing.
Speaker 1: Of course, they're trying to be paid off to be complicit in taking away and removing access to raw milk, which you're right, the attack on raw milk has been ongoing for years. They're just seizing this opportunity to finally make it illegal once and for all, I suppose frightening times at doctor Meryl Nas we are all out of time for today.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for your time and amazing insight. We really appreciate you.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Coming up next to the establishment rolls out the red carpet for god knows who while continuing to roll back actual citizens freedoms. How does it make any sense? I'll share my thoughts right off the break.
Speaker 11: For all of our viewers asking where what American news is heading in the future, We'd like to introduce you to oay in Live. OA in Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and the international headlines. And the best part is OA in Live is only four ninety nine per month, all of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to o ANN dot com to easily sign up for OAN Live and Stay Informed.
Speaker 7: Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network.
Speaker 8: Are available for free at on N dot com.
Speaker 7: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting on N dot com. Stay Informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 8: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some question for you.
Speaker 7: What is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O and N, including my show in Focus.
Speaker 1: Welcome Back, as America continues to rule out the welcome matt for the millions of illegal aliens pouring through our wide open border. Actual American citizens are getting our rights stripped away. As previously discussed, the Supreme Court ruled six to three yesterday that the government can collude with big tech companies to censor speech they don't approve of. So now anyone who dares to expose the truth will be censored and silenced.
Speaker 2: Gone are the days of speaking freely.
Speaker 1: Now we live in an Orwellian nightmare where our thoughts are restricted, in our words policed. We have an illegitimate so called president squatting in the White House. We have a two tier justice system complete with rigged elections. We're over thirty four trillion dollars in debt, and the average American is working two and three jobs just to afford gas and groceries. We're involved with endless wars, and our military is compromised of weak soy boys. Our children are being indoctrinated to death with woke Marxist prop We've got a population of people who've been injected with an experimental bio weapon. Our food and our water are being poisoned, and that is just the beginning. But heaven forbid we think for even a moment that it's acceptable to even talk.
Speaker 2: About any of that.
Speaker 1: All the while aliens get to flood into our country to receive unending welcome gifts, everything from free housing to free food to prepaid debit cards. Heck, before long, the illegals will be enforcing the law.
Speaker 2: And no, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: Both LAPD and now the Seattle Police Department are recruiting DHACA eligible aliens as officers.
Speaker 2: And while our country and our.
Speaker 1: Future is on the brink of collapse, this is how American mothers are being treated.
Speaker 14: What happened, and I will tell you what happened right now.
Speaker 15: I was speaking to one of the flight attendants and got their pronouns wrong. The other flight attendant didn't like it. I said, I'm really sorry. They I'm not very versed with pronouns. I was holding my son, he was having a temper tantrum. I had the car seat on my back. I wasn't really focusing on anything except getting my Sun's car seat on the flight and getting him comfortable and safe in him because now it's his nap time.
Speaker 14: You can see he's kind of fallen asleep.
Speaker 15: They're saying that it's a hate crime that I did that I might not even be able to ever fly United.
Speaker 14: We don't even know how we're going to get back today. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Hate crime more like you offended me personally and now you're gonna pay. This is absolutely disgraceful and incredibly dangerous. The Alphabet mafia has been so emboldened by our own corrupt government that they now view themselves as such and think they have the authority to dictate whether.
Speaker 2: Or not you're allowed to travel. Since when. I mean, if this happened even.
Speaker 1: As little as ten years ago, these libtards would be laughed out of existence. But no, sadly that's no longer the case. Instead, these are now the people that think they get to call the shots.
Speaker 16: Let me explain my misgendering is an act of violence. I know this sounds extreme, and I know I talk about this a lot, but this is because the situation is extreme. Getting misgendered as a trans and non binary person not only triggers the trauma of being conditioned into a gender that is not ours, but it also triggers the trauma of existing in a world that at large would prefer we did not exist.
Speaker 2: We no longer live in America.
Speaker 1: We merely exist in a pagan cult of communists, pedophiles and perverts who are working tirelessly to replace everything our nation was founded upon.
Speaker 2: We'll leave it there for today.
Speaker 1: If you'd like to give me any feedback, feel free to shoot me an email at in Focus at ONN dot com. I also check out our website at ONN dot com, where you can download the oa and Live app to gain access to all of our exclusive, full length content. As always, thank you so much for tuning in. I truly appreciate your support. I'll see you tomorrow and God bless.
Speaker 11: For all of our viewers. Asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to oaan Live. OAN Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is oaan Live is only four nights, nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting one American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 7: If your cable provider doesn't offer one American News network, please call them up and kindly demand that they carry OANN. You're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there's strong demand for One American News Network. Please call your cable company today and kindly demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup. Do you know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of canceling. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free.
Speaker 8: At O and N dot com.
Speaker 7: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 8: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some question for you.
Speaker 7: What is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, AppleTV, or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including my show in Focus.