Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Bobby four nine, the base Umber one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selenam, I'm jas Man. Good morning, Happy Tuesday. Should we just get to the first talk back of the day. Let's just do it Morning JV Show, Happy Tuesdays.
Speaker 3: Tracy D from Salmonteyo. I'm here for the Taylor Swift tickets or the vinyl. What I love about JVS show. You guys are funny. You guys make my commute great. You guys are actually informational with the trivia and the four but most of all, you guys are just funny as well.
Speaker 2: Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Have a good day.
Speaker 4: Bye guys, Thank you, Tracy.
Speaker 2: Tracey, Now she has good taste, very good taste, excellent taste, and she's from Sammon Tail There.
Speaker 1: Let's just not say that JV shows informational because we're not learned too much. Listen to us. Yeah, and if you are, it's probably not factual.
Speaker 2: But Tracy gets it the read and why she left that talkback is because she obviously wants to go check out Taylor Swift November third in Indianapolis. It's Taylor's last US tour date. I can't believe it towards lasted this long, and I'm kind of sad. It's like coming to an end. It's the end of an era, you know. So if you want to be qualified to win, all you have to do is leave us a talk back during our show.
Speaker 4: So between six and ten, leave.
Speaker 2: Your name, city, why you love wild, and that's going to qualify you for this once in a lifetime flyaway trip. I love it.
Speaker 1: Awesome, amazing.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about Cheaty really quick?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: Cheaty, no cheating.
Speaker 2: This is not about the four rounds cheated. Do us a lot here at the station. You know, she helps out so much, so much on the JV Show. Not only does she do our show, she works behind the scenes doing our podcast every day. She answers phones whenever we do contesting or whenever we're taking calls on a topic. She even has her own show before the JV Show.
Speaker 5: A couple times a week, the Cheaty Hours, No, you should work on that.
Speaker 4: It's five to.
Speaker 2: Six Tuesdays and Thursdays Cheaty, and then you also do weekends.
Speaker 4: It's like you're never not working.
Speaker 5: So I was listening this morning good luck Babe with Chapel of road right here on Weldy for nine.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: It's cheaty the JV show is up? Is she's saying Chapelo rome.
Speaker 1: I heard his Chapela.
Speaker 4: I heard Chapela.
Speaker 1: I heard Chapela.
Speaker 5: Listen, good luck babe with Chapel of rona right here on wed N Chapel. Maybe Chapel is Chapel Chapela the way, hitty, we're not all hearing like the.
Speaker 4: Same thing for no reason.
Speaker 1: Can we confirm that's not her full name. Maybe it is Chapel, and maybe Chapel is short for Chapela.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to say chapel.
Speaker 5: I don't know what's going on, but like, right now, say it Chapel road. Yes, listen to how you said it on your show, Chapel.
Speaker 4: Of Road, Chapela, Chapel. I don't know.
Speaker 1: What's the oven are you saying chapel roads?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's blending together chapelone.
Speaker 4: I'm working on it. I'm not adding an extra chap rone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I were having this conversation the other day because I was like, am I just hearing her say chapel up? And she was like, no, I'm saying chapel Rone, and I'm like, okay, say it, and she's like, chapel Rone.
Speaker 1: I say, but chapel of Rone sounds like some like, uh, some kind of dessert that you like. Do you guys have chapel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're out tonight, chapelarone, chapel.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start calling her that the chapel of Rone.
Speaker 2: You guys making fun of me?
Speaker 4: Why am I chaty?
Speaker 2: We're just having fun with you, Chapela were guys.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about Halloween candy.
Speaker 6: You know, kids, they're the real candy experts because they're the ones that are gonna be getting all the candy that's Halloween.
Speaker 4: So here are some of the best.
Speaker 2: And worst Halloween candy according to kids.
Speaker 4: So listen up.
Speaker 6: If you're gonna have some candy to give away for Halloween, king size anything they want, the big stuf.
Speaker 2: Nobody doing all that.
Speaker 6: We are not doing full size twigs or hershey bars, Yep, they're at the top of our list.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine how much money people spend on the full size or the king size stuff, because even like one bag, I mean, you're spending a good amount of money on just the little bite sized one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's more expensive to king size.
Speaker 6: No, and if you're a house that gets a lot of trigger treaters, you're gonna have to have at least three bags.
Speaker 1: They want a king size Hrshey's bar.
Speaker 4: They want king size anything, basically.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get the kids naturally want. Yeah, the bigger the candy, the better. But would you guys want a king size Hrshey's bar? Just boring old plain chocolate? What am I making smores?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was gonna say, the only way I want that? If I was gonna make some more, right, but no.
Speaker 6: Something else on the list sour patch kids obvious, Yeah right this one.
Speaker 4: I was a little thrown off by candy corn.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, some of them said they actually they think they taste really good.
Speaker 2: Let's be done with the candy corn, Tootsie rolls and the Smarties.
Speaker 4: Want your mouth.
Speaker 2: Don't throw Smarties into this. I still like that Smarties, but they're just like the filler candy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't give me the goods of the last one stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what do you get?
Speaker 1: You joy.
Speaker 4: Enjoy for everyone keeping your house?
Speaker 1: For shure, I'll take candy corns over almond Joys again your psychopath.
Speaker 6: Lollipops and Reese's Peanut butter cups are also on.
Speaker 4: The good list.
Speaker 2: Obvious, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Now the worst list.
Speaker 2: No healthy stuff, of course, duh.
Speaker 1: I'll drop an apple and every kids poison, regular, regular old apple. Yeah, you gotta find it.
Speaker 6: Kids said the worst thing to ever pass out on Halloween are toothbrushes.
Speaker 4: Toothbrushes or rais.
Speaker 1: God, I remember those houses doing that.
Speaker 2: Never in my whole life gotten a toothbrush. I ne forgotten that.
Speaker 4: But I've gotten my pencils. Oh see, I think that. I don't mind pencil.
Speaker 1: I'm candy.
Speaker 6: I don't mind like like if it's a cute little Halloween pencil. I don't mind cute little treats and toys.
Speaker 4: For Halloween.
Speaker 6: You get a mixture of toys, candy and candy.
Speaker 1: No, it's got to be edible, and it better be a sweet it to not be raisins or walnuts or something. I had somebody give me a walnut one time. What am I supposed to do with this crack it myself?
Speaker 6: I also said, no warheads, because you know those are really really sours.
Speaker 4: Well, not everybody likes them.
Speaker 1: I'm here for those I just think I think I expressed my frustration with this last year, but I don't think kids these days even know what all the different variety of candy is out there, because everyone buys the same two candy variety packs from Target or Walmart or whatever, so kids get I dive into my kids candy buckets excited to see some of the things that we used to get. And you're lucky if you find like some of those things are outliers. You get all the same stuff everybody. There's six types of candy in there, and that's it. Starburst and the Reises and then a couple of candy bar things. It's all the same.
Speaker 6: How do you guys feel about the people that give out the mini like.
Speaker 1: Chips bags, No, don't do that.
Speaker 2: It's not it's just not trick or treat.
Speaker 1: No, it's not tricker treat treat chips.
Speaker 2: That's like a lunch time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, picky Candy The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Morning JV Show. Matt from San Jose.
Speaker 8: Growing up in West San Jose, I had one neighbor that would always pass out a small ziploc bag of rice, uncooked rice to every trick or cheater. Never knew what my parents did with that rice after I came home, though I hope I wasn't eating it for dinner.
Speaker 1: The next day, you probably were were. I mean what, I respect people's effort to hand out something right, because to me, it's better than turning your lights off, because I go through my neighborhood and there's so many houses that just turn their lights off and don't participate anymore. When I feel like when I was trigger treated as a kid, every house it was rare to find a house right it wasn't participating, and now there are just so so many. But let's trying to stick to the candy.
Speaker 4: Please, we do have tickets for Shakira.
Speaker 2: Let's get calling twenty in the funds now eighty eight three three three ninety four. And I know, Graham, I'm gonna let you make the call. Do we play Billy Elish here? Do we not play Billy Island?
Speaker 4: Is okay?
Speaker 1: Boss wants us too?
Speaker 2: All right, Graham says, we gotta play Billy some early morning winning for you.
Speaker 4: Come crash. Now you get to check out Shakira.
Speaker 6: She's gonna be at Oracle Park June at thirty eight oracle bar.
Speaker 2: She's doing stadiums that big Wow. Congratulations, Beatrice, You're welcome. I have a great rest of your Tuesday. Hang on there for that winning. All right, guys, it's time.
Speaker 1: For the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So Liam Payne had a number of.
Speaker 4: Drugs in a system when he died.
Speaker 2: According to initial results from his autopsy, of those drugs was pink cocaine, among other things. So now authorities in Argentina they I mean, they believe that drugs were a major factor in his death and they've launched an investigation and find out where he got the drugs from.
Speaker 1: More bad news for US Niner fans yesterday and MRI confirmed that wide receiver brand and I you tore both his ACL and his MCL and his right knee in the first half the team's lost to the Chiefs. He's gonna have to have surgery to repair it and will miss the remainder of the season. Yea sports, the.
Speaker 6: Weather is perfect to go for a walk or spend some time outside.
Speaker 4: Maybe plan a picnic. Hayes will be in the upper sixties till the seventies. A scorpio.
Speaker 5: Your day is A nine today promises a transformative energies that can lead to significant personal and professional growth. Embrace change and stay open to new opportunities that may arise.
Speaker 4: Nice good day for you.
Speaker 2: Sixty one percent of people believe they have what it takes to unravel a real world mystery plot because they've read enough true crime and they've watched.
Speaker 1: Enough I could do it true crime.
Speaker 4: No you can't.
Speaker 2: You are not You're not a cop, or you're not a detective.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I've listened to enough true crime to know what not to do because these guys always blow it, and I could. I could definitely do it.
Speaker 2: Not your first order of business.
Speaker 1: What depends what the case is, of course, But you don't think do you think that all look not to besmirch the great names of our law enforcement, but do you think all detectives in this country are the best and brightest and smartest people that we have to offer.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe not because they're okay, are you saying you're smart? They're able to do what they do because they have the experience doing it for many, many years. You listen to a podcast and you think you could be the nation's top detective cracking cases I.
Speaker 1: Didn't say it'd be the nation's top det you.
Speaker 4: I know that's what you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Certainly, do it? I think I could handle investigating a case, Yes, I do. Do they Being a part of law enforcement, you're afforded a lot of access to a lot more tools and information. Though, and if I had said add that same access of course.
Speaker 2: Let me let me ask you this, because you do listen to a lot of true crime. After here of them hearing about these cases, do you ever feel like spooped out? After a lot of people who either read true crime, watch it, or just listen to it, they say that there, they start changing their behaviors sixty percent. Stop sharing personal information with strangers. These are things you shouldn't be doing anyways. Not answering calls or text from unfamiliar numbers, not posting their location on social media.
Speaker 1: I mean true crime doesn't. Yeah, it's common sense that makes you not do those things. Not listening to true crime podcasts. I don't know the true crime stuff like affects me. There have been certain episodes of some things where the subject matter gets so you just want to lose faith in humanity, like you just now, could one person do this stuff to another human being, and it makes you question things, and it does make you scared at times, like I can't believe I'm sending my kids out into this world and there are people, there are monsters out there like this, So sometimes I'm going some some different true countries go a little too far and I go I didn't need that all right, now, it's too much.
Speaker 2: Do you think you could survive if you were like the victim.
Speaker 1: Of this plot depends?
Speaker 2: Forty one percent of people said that they now have the skills to be able to survive after reading, watching, and listening to true crime.
Speaker 1: I've always been pretty fast.
Speaker 2: Yet it also said it's mostly men that are more confident.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty fast. I'm pretty fast. I feel confident I can get away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because for me it's the opposite. No, yeah, yeah, I know it's the end. I just played it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, try to save my cat.
Speaker 1: Run someone breaks into your house, you're just gonna lay on the ground like it already, it's already happened.
Speaker 2: I'm already no point of coming in here.
Speaker 6: Guys, ever, wonder like or think about this and think about where in your house you would hide if something like that were to happen because I think about this all the time. But I'm like, there's no way that they that I would.
Speaker 4: Be able to do that fast enough or that they wouldn't find me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean there's some good hiding spots in my house. There's some good, great hiding spots in my future house. But I'm like, you never have time to get into Yeah, hear you clear around and the you know, they notice that the thing in the ceiling had moved. Cute yeah yeah, And then I'm like, well, what I would have had to use the ladder to get in here, So like, wouldn't they see the ladder you know, going to that?
Speaker 4: Yeah that will work out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not gonna work. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: All right, Yes, so I am watching Sweet Bobby My catfish Nightmare.
Speaker 1: Actually watched the Sweet Bobby Bobby.
Speaker 6: It's a docky series, you guys, crazy, craziest catfish story that I have seen.
Speaker 4: It went on for almost a.
Speaker 6: Decade and it happened. Come on, it happened to a radio host in London.
Speaker 2: Now, we we were not the smartest.
Speaker 6: Just a few minutes ago we touched a little bit on feeling bad for those that are victims of crimes.
Speaker 2: Podcast it if you missed it.
Speaker 6: But do you guys feel bad for people who get catfished?
Speaker 2: I do? It sometimes depends.
Speaker 1: But I do. I judge first, Okay, feel bad slightly later. But sometimes we all pull our hair out when you see instances. How could you fault for this?
Speaker 6: But I think we also all would like to believe that this would never happen to us. And then I think it's gonna get more and more common as AI and technology gets crazier, because AI is going to be able to use possibly you know, a fake voice, and it's going to really convince you like you're talking to this person now this specific show and docuseries in it. It all started off as a friendship for years on Facebook and then it developed into a relationship, so it almost I think was a lot easier for the person to fall for it, because think about it, If you're just talking to somebody on Facebook for years and it's never progressed into a relationship like that, aren't you more likely to believe that this person is real?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean if they particular, if they haven't asked you for money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, initial interaction there was interactions before the relationship, You're like, okay, you think it's a real person.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then let's say they start introducing you to more people, like hey, oh, let me let me add you to this group chat with me and my family.
Speaker 2: Let's let's develop this friendship.
Speaker 6: And let's just say there are over sixty accounts involved in all of this, and it's the same person by all of this.
Speaker 1: This is a spoiler. I feel like it's a spoiler alert.
Speaker 6: Well, you know when it is to It usually is one because we already know it's good.
Speaker 2: It's a cappas store.
Speaker 4: We already know.
Speaker 6: But since you don't know, yes, right, sixty accounts involved in this, you guys. I felt so bad because giving ten years of your life to a situation like this, I just I can't even imagine going on with normal life after you find out. Now, another thing that was different in this spoiler alert, spoiler alert, thank you, is that the woman in this docu series actually runs into the actual person in real life at a club one night.
Speaker 1: So she's getting catfished with the pictures, right, but at this point they're just friends on Facebook.
Speaker 6: She's getting catfished with these pictures of Bobby. Well, she runs into the real Bobby, the real Bobby at a club one time, and he's like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, that's She's like, that's.
Speaker 4: The person I've been talking to on Facebook.
Speaker 6: She goes up to him, so she knows that he's the real person and that he's in her area.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't she believes Wow, that he's real. Bobby had no idea who she was. Well, Bobby had no squiz.
Speaker 6: She goes up to him and he was, you know, he was drinking. So she's like, oh, he's probably too drunk to even recognize me. And at this point they had just been you know, Facebook friends for a little bit. So this is just wild to me because if I were to see somebody in person and be like, Okay, well I have him on Facebook, but I've seen this person in.
Speaker 2: Real Lianda like swindling her out of money.
Speaker 4: Like no, So I don't want to I don't want to.
Speaker 6: Give away the main the main thing, because it is like a shocker in the docuseries.
Speaker 4: But let's just say that at let me give this part of it.
Speaker 2: This isn't that I don't want to give it away, but I have to say I'm just gonna do it.
Speaker 4: This isn't the main shocker of the story.
Speaker 1: It's the title of the show again for people that are just tuning in that you're about to spoil.
Speaker 4: Sweet Bobby, my catfish nightmare.
Speaker 2: You've been it is now, this isn't.
Speaker 6: This isn't again the shock, the main shocker of the docuseries.
Speaker 2: But he ends up.
Speaker 6: Finding the house of the real Bobby and goes and confronts him. Meanwhile, he's with his family, and his family is like, oh my gosh, has he been like cheating on his wife?
Speaker 4: Is like, has he been cheating on me this whole time?
Speaker 1: Because this this.
Speaker 6: Woman at his door saying, why haven't you visited me and answered me? We've been talking for this whole time, and you're here with her, you're here with you're here with her and your baby, and you haven't Like what do you mean? Like, why are you saying?
Speaker 4: You don't know?
Speaker 2: Anyone else just would not have spoiled this.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, it's not.
Speaker 6: The main spoiler, you guys.
Speaker 1: But no way you could talk your way out of that. As a guy. At that point, you're done.
Speaker 4: Please watch this.
Speaker 6: And then there's also a Sweet Bobby podcast which I've heard is even better and goes into more detail.
Speaker 4: And it is on the iHeartRadio app, so check and I love that. So it's on. I have to watch it.
Speaker 2: I'm still gonna watch it.
Speaker 4: I want.
Speaker 2: Even though things just spoiled to me, I.
Speaker 4: Still watch it.
Speaker 1: Why do they call him sweet Bobby?
Speaker 4: You have to watch Graham.
Speaker 1: Okay, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Got the JV show, Good Morning, JV Show.
Speaker 7: My name is Anna. I live in Fremont. I absolutely love the JV Show and Wild ninety four nine. You guys bring constant laughter and joy to my mornings.
Speaker 3: I recently just moved.
Speaker 7: To the Bay Area and waking up to you guys every day is seriously something I look forward to or even listening to the podcast.
Speaker 3: You guys are amazing.
Speaker 7: The vibes are immaculate, and I never miss a JV show.
Speaker 4: Love you, I love you.
Speaker 1: I was the best talk pack of twenty twenty four. Is it's still twenty twenty four?
Speaker 2: I feel like work this year is still told by you have great taste.
Speaker 4: By the way, Great taste.
Speaker 2: Okay, So she obviously wants to be qualified to win this flyway trip to see Taylor Swift. Her final US tour date is happening November third in Indianapolis. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you want to enter a win, all you gotta do is leave us a talk back during our show. So between the hours of six and ten, leave your name, city, and why you love Wildeny for nine honest things.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: Graham, what did she hear that Vandy Rules might not be coming back?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: These are just preliminary reports. These are just preliminary reports, So you know that they are like in between seasons right now. Yes, Usually they start production for whatever new season they're gonna start filming in July.
Speaker 4: That hasn't happened.
Speaker 2: It's been so delayed, and I guess it's because Bravo wanted to give them time to recover because the last season a bunch of like friend feuds broke out, like everybody's fighting with each other.
Speaker 1: If you guys don't watch this show man, especially given all the Tom scand of all stuff. If that didn't hook you in like this is the best.
Speaker 2: It's it's on the list.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked, you guys, I thought you did.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just I'm just fully invested for my buddy Graham. I hear everything that I wouldn't watch it by just come here and he tells me everything.
Speaker 4: So I feel like I'm watching the show.
Speaker 1: The drama so good.
Speaker 2: So nobody is getting along with one another, and now sources are saying that producer producers have been a day we here packing up whatever, like you guys, don't mess up everyone. Producers have been auditioning new people to potentially recast the show if needed, because everybody is now not only not getting along with each other, but they're trying to negotiate for more money. So everybody's like holding out. They're not re signing, and so if they do another season, it might just be a farewell season and then just recast the entire show.
Speaker 4: That's if they even get them on for another season.
Speaker 1: Now, that wouldn't surprise me at all because the dollar figure, yes, that it costs to get them has gone up so massively. Those guys make so much money on that show. And the other thing that happens, and it happens in reality TV. It happens in regular TV, like the storylines kind of run out and people start getting married, they start having kids, they start you know, the story started. This reality show started as a bunch of people that are working together in a bar. They're all single, everyone's out partying.
Speaker 4: It was just fun vibes.
Speaker 1: Everyone's got how many seasons have we done here? Ten eleven? I don't know what it is, but it's been a lot. We're up to twelve. Okay, there you go. That's like people have gotten older, they've had kids, they have settled down. You know, the drama shifts, the storylines change, and if you were there for like this young going out at the bar scene in LA show, it ain't that anymore, you know. And so it's changed and a lot of people, yeah, those fractured relationships. I'm surprised. I was surprised last season that they got some many people even came back to do the shoots together, be in the same sce together because they hate each other so much. So it's just changed. It probably has runs course. I'd like, give me, as a fan, give me that farewell season. I need some closures with.
Speaker 2: All new people. Would you watch the new one, probably not. They kind of like, I feel like a lot of people would be out at that point.
Speaker 1: They try that with a They've done this with other shows. Bravo has done it with other shows and once things have run the course and same thing even some of the Real Housewife franchises, you know, And I think they do that with like the New York cast or just we're just gonna start with clean slate and just get get all new people because everybody's gotten too old and too you know, it just it just happens. I don't know. But then it is tough to attract your like your total fan base, because I don't know if I would do that, you know, if I think you're in the majority, I don't have time to get invested in new people.
Speaker 4: Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? Remember that fan that caught the show hey Otani fifty to fifty home run ball a show hey Otani achieved a milestone no other MLB player had ever done before, fifty stone bases and fifty home runs in a single season, and both those milestones were achieved on the same night. Well, the fan that caught his fiftieth home ball turned down and reported three hundred grand to give that ball back to Otani that night. Shoey obviously wants that ball valuable piece of memorabilia, his own memorabile, But that guy made the right decision. I think we all said for three hundred grand, we'd give the ball back as us a mistake. The ball is currently up for auction bids right now. I just checked two point one million dollars, but they're expecting a flurry of bids to drive the price up a lot higher. The auction is set to end tonight. One memorabilia expert said yesterday he could see the price hitting the ten million dollar mark. WHOA he imagines giving that ball back for three hundred grand and then you see it up for auction and it gives ten million. Go you died. The auction is set to end at seven pm tonight, but they say it can extend for hours, if not days, following that deadline, because the auction allows for bids to go onward as long as they come in within a thirty minute interval. So if somebody throws another bid and someone else throws on top of that, it will keep going and let the price continue to drive up. So don't be surprised. This thing goes for several more days that ball. I don't know if it hit ten million, but I bet you it. I bet you it goes five to six seven. I think at least a lot of that things worse.
Speaker 4: My god, so crazy, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of money. Man, that guy. I judged him, but he made the right choice.
Speaker 2: You're so dumb. I would have given it back for one hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: I would have probably given it back for his photo off of show. Heytalian a sign that there you go bro the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 10: Hi, this is standard from Sacramento area. First time talkbacker, super weird, always just a listener.
Speaker 3: I love listening to you guys.
Speaker 10: Every day, hearing about your lives and your families and everything you guys go through. Your a little piece of comfort every day. One time I asked for a birthday shout out, and you guys had a debate on if I was a boy because of my name.
Speaker 2: But surprise, I'm girl.
Speaker 1: Oh surprise, Well, debate settles. I remember that debate. That sounds like something we're dumb.
Speaker 4: Enough to do, so believe I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, thank you for that talkback, first time talkbacker, you should leave more.
Speaker 4: Hey, if you haven't heard what we're doing.
Speaker 2: If you want to win this flyaway trip to see Taylor Swift in her last US Tour day, all you have to do is leave us to talk back, just like that when include your name, your city, why you love wild, and you're gonna be in the running to fly out to Indianapolis to check out Taylor Swift November third.
Speaker 4: So so cool.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to what the bleep It's where you can win a JV show Chug mug, it's got to be the very first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word, as always leave your guest is on the talkback Mike right there on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: Let's get to today's clip.
Speaker 1: One thing that really gives me the ick is watching couples that each other in public.
Speaker 4: You've seen that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 2: That gross me out too, Yeah, I know, seriously, keep it indoors, get a room, or.
Speaker 1: Just don't do it at all. Yes, if they can't help it, you can.
Speaker 4: People have needs.
Speaker 1: Think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family show, so whatever that word is it's going to be something very pg. We promise you take that guest. Like Selena said on the talkback Mike, it's super easy. You heard somebody leave their first talkback ten or a minute ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was very easy.
Speaker 1: It's very fun. Don't be intimidated by the talkback Mike. Leave us your name in your city, along with your guests on there, because we want to shout you out when you win. That's got to be the first correct guest of the morning to get that shot.
Speaker 2: So get those guesses in now. We are going to play him next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four ninety nine.
Speaker 4: The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena, I'm Graham, I'm just non cheaty. We're playing What the Bleep where hopefully we can give away this JV show chug mug. All right, here is today's clip for What the Bleep in case you missed it earlier.
Speaker 1: One thing that really gives me the ick is watching couples that each other in public.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, though you think you know what that bleeped out word is, remember it's something clean. Okay, leave your guests on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app.
Speaker 4: Let's go to your guess is now.
Speaker 11: Running JV show. This is very best Woman, Tita. I think so sleeped out. Word is fight.
Speaker 1: Think you have a good one. Fight? That's a good guess. No, you don't. People, I've never unstood the fighting in public.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's a little entertaining?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean, I guess you're right from that standpoint. But I can you guys go argue somewhere else?
Speaker 7: Good Morning Jamie Show.
Speaker 11: This is Shackie calling from and I think the word of the days.
Speaker 1: How about that? A couple's just giving each other a little rub down?
Speaker 4: Is doing that?
Speaker 1: That sounds nice?
Speaker 2: That sounds gross?
Speaker 1: Well yeah that too, Good Morning JV Show. It is Henry from Pittsburgh. Missing word is a makeout with tongue in public? It's kind of gross. Stay after the house. I have a good day. Guys, makeoutel among people that tongue each other.
Speaker 4: I think I can kind of a little bit.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 4: I mean, do you do you? My man?
Speaker 2: I try to get my man to make out with me in public?
Speaker 1: He won't. Just like in line, am I sorry? Just like in line at the grocery store.
Speaker 2: No, not in line at the grocery store.
Speaker 4: Maybe like even in like the car.
Speaker 2: I'm like, we should just make out, and he's like, no, Oh, it's not even.
Speaker 1: In the car. That's not car's not very that's not like public.
Speaker 2: He's not a big like make audi person.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's a you problem. Oh wow, I'm just asking. Wow, it's it's just possible.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You might be right, Wow, Maybe that's the reason.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get back to what the bleep? Continue to leave your guesses.
Speaker 2: If you want this JV Show chugmug, member, you got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped dot word. Get those guesses, and now we're gonna play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So we're playing what the bleep. Hopefully we can get someone to guess the bleeped out word correctly. That way you can get your JV Show chug mug. Now, in case you are just tuning in, here is today's clip.
Speaker 1: One thing that really gives me the ick is watching couples that each other in public.
Speaker 4: Oh so what is that bleeped out ward?
Speaker 2: If you think you know what, you got to leave it on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. Let's run through some of your guesses. Good morning guys, Jason from here.
Speaker 12: I'm thinking maybe the word is cuddle when.
Speaker 2: Couples cuddle in public than you guys every day. Do you mind the cuddling. I don't mind that.
Speaker 1: I as long as it's not like heavy petting, cuddling, innocent cuddling, sure.
Speaker 4: Head and petting place like don't do it at the gym. They do.
Speaker 6: I've seen people at the gym all touching each other.
Speaker 1: I agree, that's always weird to me. And couples are like real huggy and then I stand there hugging each other and like that all the time in the gym and for go work out, get your workout on.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could see that good morning bread and stocked in And I think the missing word is rid of q or criticized.
Speaker 1: I know there's two words, but.
Speaker 4: That's a good point. Ridicule, dang it.
Speaker 1: Good guesses though, good morning TV show.
Speaker 2: This is the one from Chico, And I think the word of the date is groom.
Speaker 1: I hate when couples groom each other in public.
Speaker 4: WHOA like, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: People are like you know, like grooming. Are you thinking of that?
Speaker 4: That's not that bad.
Speaker 1: I don't think picking little things out of their hair and licking their hand and like wiping their face, like licking their hands, rooming each other, you know.
Speaker 2: But if I manted something on his face, I'm gonna get off for him. Okay, Well she said she want the same done to you.
Speaker 1: I don't. I think yeah, and like in a in a moment, sure, like oh you got something to get it for you. But like people that sit there and groom, I think like groom each other as gross.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can see that.
Speaker 1: Good Morning JV show. This is Ryan from Hayward and the bleepout word is feed.
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 4: All right, here's today's unbleeped.
Speaker 1: One thing that really gives me the ick is watching couples that feed each other in public. Didn't I not a fan of that?
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift just do the Serman.
Speaker 2: They were at a baseball game last week and she was feeding him popcorn.
Speaker 1: No thank you, no thank you. I don't know, like I'm weird about eating sounds and eating like stuff. I don't really like watching people eat in general. And then you're gonna, on top of that be feeding each other. That's not for me. Really save that for your house, don't I think it's cute?
Speaker 4: I've never mind?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, No, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I feed my man sometimes, what.
Speaker 1: Is your baby? Cut his food too?
Speaker 2: No, but a lot of because he doesn't check to see what I'm feeding him. He'll just open his mouth and I can put whatever in there, and so sometimes might like stuff he doesn't even like.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know, like and do you have to cut it up for him and like give.
Speaker 2: Him like candy or whatever. I just like put it to his face and he eats it and he'll be like, oh, what is this and he just has no choice but to.
Speaker 4: Eat it now?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Or if he's driving, off eed him and.
Speaker 1: You can't eat wild while driving.
Speaker 2: Men are not good at multitasking, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: I could do my makeup, drive and eat.
Speaker 13: I could eat a three I could eat a three by three while texting my mom and combing my hand trying to drive at the same time.
Speaker 4: Me too, My man can't.
Speaker 1: It's to work on that. We probably shouldn't be doing that, all right, First and foremost, shout out to Ryan and Hayward. What's up? Job? He had the very first correct answer this morning, and a lot of other people came with the correct answer. So he beat out a lot of people. And all these people, I'm about to mention, they're pissed at. Ryan and Hayward, Irwin and Valeo had the correct answer this morning, So did Joanna and San Jose, Rebecca and Conquered, Millie and Campbell had it. So did our Buddy Cat and Double. Kim and Tracy had it correct not fast enough though, same as Jessica and Alameda, Christine and San Bruno, Ivy and Sam Tale, Christina and Halfmoon Bay, Bronti and Martinez had it. So did Megan and Santa Cruz. What's up? Megan? What's up? I checked JV show number one in Santa Cruz, so I appreciate it, Thank you. Seti and Conquered had a correct so did Marta and Tracy, Rena and Pittsburgh, Sky and Santa Clara, Jim and Hayward, Rodrigo and Tracy. What's up?
Speaker 13: Rodrigo was, Kim and San Jose had a correct wanted Pittsburgh, Teresa and Gilroy Davy showed number one A Gilroy, by the way, I checked that too, Andre said Napa had it.
Speaker 1: What's up? Napa? Emily and Valeo had it? So you SETI and stocked it. Monique in Roseville, Dude, Roseville Davy show is crushing it right now in Roseville, Numero, you no, not even closing the Michelle and San Jose, Christina and San Jose, amongst a few other people that had a correct A lot of people on it this morning. A couple, a couple of honorable mentioned guesses this morning. People. Couples that baby talk each other. If I could go back and re record that whole thing, the baby talk would be the number one couples that baby talk to each other in public?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: You guys should be punished. Couples that scratch each other. Do you guys scratch?
Speaker 2: And it makes me do that to him and I hate it.
Speaker 4: Oh like little backscratch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone likes a good backscratch. I know.
Speaker 2: But he'll like have an itch where you can't reach. Now my arm is like all the way up his shirt. He's like directing me because the itch is moving and we're like in the middle of.
Speaker 1: The grocery store. That's the best part about being married.
Speaker 6: Matching the Alvocadosa someone just scratch your back in that one spot you can't reach.
Speaker 1: That's the whole thing, to reach your backs. I don't get it. Bad shoulders, I can't there, I have a.
Speaker 2: Whole I never met a guy that can scratch their back.
Speaker 1: I have like a six inch wide swath of my back that I have cannot reach at all.
Speaker 4: And that's the only place that it is bad.
Speaker 1: Rotator cuffs, there's always in it. There. Couples that wipe each other in public, I'm not sure what they meant about that. Couples that tickle each other, Oh.
Speaker 2: God, public's one weird.
Speaker 1: And then grab or like kind of grope grab each other, like grab each other's button. That was a very common guest.
Speaker 2: I do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: All Right, you're one of the people that have the cracked answer this morning, of which there were a lot and more than we could even shout out. I mean, you were on it way to go.
Speaker 2: You just gotta do it faster Tomorrowmorrow morning, seven oh five.
Speaker 1: We'll do it again the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. All right, should we go to the phone get some winning started, hopefully, Wild for nine.
Speaker 4: Hi this.
Speaker 8: Hi, This is the NASSA and writer.
Speaker 2: Hi, Vanessa and writer. How's it going this morning. I'm a little.
Speaker 10: Nervous because I can expect my sign to be.
Speaker 1: Like, mom, get on the phone, trivia games live on the radio.
Speaker 4: Get on the phone, Vanessa, you got here? You got this? Okay, guys, We're just gonna have some fun.
Speaker 2: No pressure at all. We're gonna play a trivia game. We're gonna ask you four questions. If you get three correct, you're gonna get ticket to go check out Kailani. Okay, yes, writer, help mom?
Speaker 4: All right, so here we go.
Speaker 2: Question number one, what is the official language of the country of Portugal? Portuguese? You got this?
Speaker 4: Vanessa? You do me favorite. Lower your radio in the back please. I just hear a slight little echo.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: I thought that question most of our listeners. All right, questions all right? Question number two in blackjack and ace can have two different values. What are they? Writer? Just shout that out please. You've been doing some online gaming.
Speaker 2: How old is writer? He's old enough to gamble?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to go week Yeah.
Speaker 2: Question at number three, you guys are on a roll, by the way, in the NFL, if a team doesn't snap the ball before the play clock expires, what type of penalty are they given?
Speaker 13: Okay, Mom, you need to merge the car.
Speaker 3: What's the question?
Speaker 2: I'll repeat it for you.
Speaker 4: In the NFL, if a team.
Speaker 2: Doesn't snap the ball before the play clock expires, what type of penalty are they given?
Speaker 1: Have you merged yet? I'm stressed out over here taking guess.
Speaker 4: You're gonna run.
Speaker 1: Delay of game? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Taken too long?
Speaker 2: Here, all right here, moving on?
Speaker 1: All right, you guys need this last question, so I hope you're listening. Question number four.
Speaker 13: The average human loses about forty all the way up to maybe one hundred of these a day.
Speaker 1: I can't your writer.
Speaker 13: Hello, Sorry, the average human loses anywhere from forty to one hundred of these a day.
Speaker 1: Just take again, gotta take guess.
Speaker 2: Uh fands of hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys just got to take it to c Kaylani. This is gonna be at Chase Center coming up really soon.
Speaker 4: Remember second Night?
Speaker 1: Whoa writer?
Speaker 2: Cry writer?
Speaker 1: Tears of joy?
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you you guys, Thank you for writer, thank you for for calling up and surprising mom.
Speaker 4: Did you guys know the heart attack?
Speaker 2: I would have one of my kids handed me the phone, like we're live on the radio right now. Oh my god, writer, can we talk to can we talk to him?
Speaker 1: Really quick?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Here, anybody you want to thank a shout outs to give for this emotional victory that you've just achieved.
Speaker 4: No, Writer, why why the tears? That they're happy tears?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is your mom that bad of a driver?
Speaker 2: Nod And she's a great mom. She just got your tickets to see Kaylawnie. So you guys are gonna have so much fun. Writer, We really appreciate you and mom for listening to the JV show. You have an amazing day at school, a lot of fun. Okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: You're welcome. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: You guys hang on there.
Speaker 4: All that just like melts in my heart. Graham, we have some shout.
Speaker 1: Outs here we do. Grandma's in my dms. This time, Grandma's in my dams says, good morning. Can you please greet my fourteen year old grandson Braiden a happy Tuesday. Have a great day at school, Braiden, Eat your lunch. That's from Grandma Rose. So I don't think it's a birthday. I think it's just a reminder, eat your lunch. Braiden's good point. Another one here says, Hey Graham, can you please give a special shout out and greet our one and only favorite oldest son, GT turns fifteen today. We'll listen to you guys every day on our way to dropping him off at school with his little brother. We love you, Kuyah, GT, love your favorite mom, your favorite Data and your favorite little brother JC. So a GT. Excuse me, Happy happy birthday? The fart and one more here it says, Hi Graham, could you please give a birthday shout out to my little boy Veer from Mommy, Daddy and Ariya. He's turning five today. We love playing the yep Nope game every day. You guys have a huge Indian fan base here in the Bay Area. We love you all. And that's from mom Preet So happy happy birthday five today. That's a good one, but.
Speaker 4: Also a good point.
Speaker 1: Dang it.
Speaker 9: The hottest it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: By the way, there's gonna be winners. Pick daily to win like a Taylor Swift vinyl, but only one person and it could be you.
Speaker 4: It's gonna win that flyaway trip.
Speaker 2: So enter now, all right, all the drugs that Liam Payne had in his system at the time of his death. So I told you yesterday that one theory is that maybe Liam was hallucinating when he fell from that balcony because of the effects of you know, the drugs that he was allegedly on. Well, now it is confirmed that. I mean, that does seem like a likely possibility just given all this information. Now the toxicology results are in. There was co caine in his system. He had been doing crack. They found crystal in his system. It's spelled difference with an eye instead of a Why this is like an Argentinian thing, I guess, but it is a form of myth. And they found pink cocaine. I've always been a little confused as to what that is exactly. I did look it up and I guess that's a cocktail in its own of ketamine, ecstasy.
Speaker 1: And math. So essentially at everything everything, I can't think of anything else. It's not right on that list, Like that's a bad combo. I mean, anything is a bad combo in your system? But list off those probably ten things right there.
Speaker 2: And probably drinking probably alcohol as well together. Lamar odom waiting on this yesterday. You know, he used to use heavily and he's turned his life around. But he said that when he did pink cocaine, he would hear voices in his head, so that could have been something that Liam was experiencing as well. So now authorities are investigating to find out where all of these illegal drugs came from. They're talking to all of the hotel employees where Liam was staying to see if they know anything. Right now, I did see that they've zeroed in on one particular employee who they think may have supplied in with at least the anti anxiety medication that he had in his room, because maybe if that person knows something about, you know, the anti anxiety medication, maybe they know something about the other stuff as well. But that investigation is still ongoing.
Speaker 1: So all that stuff on top of prescription medication as well. I mean, it's such a tragic outcome. But when you have that level of all this stuff in your system, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine the outcome being anything exactly else.
Speaker 1: And if you're hallucinating and amongst probably a lot of other things that your mind and your body are going through. I mean, it's and.
Speaker 4: It explains as erratic behavior.
Speaker 2: And hours before one more quick thing on Liam, I thought this was really cool. Fans are convinced that he sent a sign from above. Grandma, No, you don't.
Speaker 4: Believe in this type of stuff. But if you go to JB.
Speaker 2: Morning Show on Instagram look at our story, you know that Liam Payne had an arrow tato in his fore arm. On his fore arm, it was four arrows, all going in one direction to symbolize the other four members of the bands, and in the sky the clouds formed like that same arrow. I think that was really cool, Is it Liam or not? I don't really know. I'm gonna go with yes, just because it makes me feel.
Speaker 4: Better, It makes me happier.
Speaker 2: But if you want to check that out JAB Morning Show, it's on our Instagram story. Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? At this point, I'm wondering if I should reach out to the forty nine ers to see if they need someone to suit up this coming Sunday against the Cowboys, because the injuries just continue to pile up. I'm surprised they have enough guys to even suit up at this point. Yesterday, an MRI confirmed the brandon I tore both his ACL and his MCL and his right knee during their loss to the chiefs Ayu's gonna have season ending surgery. And I think there are probably quite a few Niner fans that are feeling very frustrated by this, given that he very publicly held out this offseason, finally got his one hundred and twenty million dollar contract extension, and then he was basically invisible on the stat sheet through the first six and a half games outside of one big game, and now he's lost for the year. I think everyone needs to, you know, pump the brakes a little bit, remember that this injury totally out of his control. Two defenders crushed his knee. But disappointing. I think forty nine fans feel bad for brandon I, but also very I think feel disappointed about how this season went for him. We learned that news yesterday along with some more injury news for the forty nine ers, and again, this is getting ridiculous at this point. Deebo, who was too sick to play this past Sunday, had to be hospitalized with pneumonia fluid in his lungs. I'm not sure if he's still receiving treatment in the hospital for that or not. So he's a very big question mark to play this coming Sunday. George Kittle also has a sprained foot. He's day to day. All on top of you know, Juwon Jennings he has a hip injury. Christian McCaffrey hasn't taken the field yet this season. Teleno Hufungo tore some ligaments as risk Javon Hargrave towards triceps. He's out for the season, amongst several other injured starters. Oh yeah, Dre Greenlaw who's injured lastyear in the Super Bowl. He has yet to play this season. I mean what, I feel like half the starting ross is out injured. I can't deal with this. I can't this season. Nothing will surprise me at this point. The season is an injury dumpster fire. But being an optimist, we get all these injuries out of the way now and everyone gets healthy. Playoffs here we come. I don't even know if I can believe that. Yeah, I don't know, but let's be optimistic about it.
Speaker 2: Come on, it's a positive yeah, or all the backups will come out just completely dominate.
Speaker 1: Well, they're gonna get a lot more playing time right now, so that's good, good experience for them. Get them ready right Yeah. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Happy Tuesday, Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 1: I just want to wish my son Mason a happy birthday today, he turns ten. This is from Dad, Mom, big brother, Jordan, Ellie, and Bella. All right, joall have a good morning, happy birthday, had birth. Remember those double digits.
Speaker 4: You thought you was like the coolest kid ever when you finally.
Speaker 1: Hit yeah, you made it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I made it. One more talk back.
Speaker 14: My my name is Ezzy. I'm from San Jose and I love ninety four nine because they play a lot of my favorite songs and they play like a lot of popular of my favorite songs. And I hope you pick me for Taylor Swift because I've been Swifty for years.
Speaker 2: Busy.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that talk back, and you're now in the running.
Speaker 2: To win your fly away trip to see Taylor Ey is that in Indianapolis November third? Yeah, it really is that easy. Leave us a talk back with your name city, why you love Wild and you'll be qualified to win this once in a lifetime trip to see Taylor Swift in her last US Tour day. How cool would that be?
Speaker 1: Cool? Jess.
Speaker 2: The chicken big Mac I try, wasn't It wasn't too much.
Speaker 4: No, I will say, it tastes exactly the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait, what so are you? Are you a regular big Mac eater? Like this something that you can do?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: Okay? Good? So you have an accurate, like, yeah, taste.
Speaker 6: Comparison to the point where sometimes I'll be like, you know what, I'm kind of cravy mcdonald's'ma go get a big Mac.
Speaker 1: Oh they're the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the chicken one tastes the same as the regular one.
Speaker 6: I was expecting it to taste very different, but I think because there's a lot of like big Mac sauce in there that overpowers everything, and that's all you taste, and it almost it just tastes exactly the same.
Speaker 4: I had to, like hilarious.
Speaker 6: I had to sit there and really like try to taste the chicken.
Speaker 1: I will say. In the era of spicy chicken sandwiches and like, which has taken over everything, every restaurant menu's got a spicy chicken sandwich on it. Now you get a non spicy chicken sandwich and you're like, what for what am I doing here? This thing has no like give me something like a punch of flavor, because.
Speaker 6: Even though I thought they basically tasted the same, I would go for the patty instead of the chicken one.
Speaker 2: Sticking with the Yeah, not mad at that. You know, I've still never had a big Mac, so I don't know if the chicken one is something I want to I try. It's just a lot. It's just I just don't feel like I need all that.
Speaker 1: We got to start. But even for one bite, you don't have to eat the whole thing, just one bite to say you've tried.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could do that.
Speaker 1: We need to start a list for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, things I've never tried.
Speaker 1: So far on it Big Max taffy Bart and I saltwater taffy, and there's a couple other things. But we just started running.
Speaker 4: List of things I've never had.
Speaker 1: Or you just go get them all done. Yeah, I believe his bucket list weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone can join me.
Speaker 1: I think everything should have to start with the letter b Bart Big Max bucket List.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. Sorry, Graham, what do you have here?
Speaker 1: All right? A growing number of gen Z adults don't think they will ever retire. This is a little alarming, but I wanted to ask you guys where you're at on your own retirement and savings journey, because it says, according to this new poll, only twenty percent of gen Z have started any sort of retirement savings gen Z for people that need a refresher aged twenty seven and under is that age demograph?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not gen Z.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 4: How old are you? J just twenty nine?
Speaker 2: Okay, so then no pushing thirty?
Speaker 4: Wow, your grandam and I are gen Z.
Speaker 1: We're twenty six and a half, seven and a half. So I'm like right there on the edge. Yeah. They say a growing number of people of gen Z don't think that they'll They basically think that they will probably just work forever. That they don't see retirement as a thing for them because it's overwhelming to even think about how to begin to save enough money to do. So, where are you guys at with your retirement savings journey if it's even begun? And what age? This is why I want to ask you guys, what age would you like to be retired? Like, when I hit this age, I better be retired. Selena.
Speaker 2: I thought, by the time you're like mid sixties or whatever, you should be like that's like retirement age, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't. Maybe with the official retirement I.
Speaker 4: Thought it was like sixty five.
Speaker 1: I think six sixty seven, sixty. It keeps going up now those people are living longer.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: I look at my parents who are like that age, and retirement is never going to happen for them, which is really never.
Speaker 4: They're going to be working the.
Speaker 2: Rest of their lives basically, and so I look at them, I'm like, man, if my own parents can't even retire, like, how am I ever going to be able to retire? I think I'm more in the camp. In the camp that it might never happen. I don't have the savings for it, and I feel like, you know, they tell you to like put money away every you know, week, two weeks or whatever.
Speaker 4: But it's like, that's money I need just to like survive out here in these street.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what do you know what I mean? That's what thirty people in the study said they live paycheck to paycheck and don't have you know, that's just to cover all the basic necessities, so there is no more there's no money left at the end of that to set aside for retirement. Jess, what age would you like to be retired?
Speaker 6: Okay, first I did look up, and it's sixty seven for the retirement age.
Speaker 1: Now it's going up.
Speaker 6: I mean, I would like to be retired a lot earlier than sixty seven because I want to actually be able to enjoy, you know, some time.
Speaker 1: Off, but don't get to do that. They're not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It doesn't feel like it.
Speaker 4: And if anything, I haven't really thought about retirement.
Speaker 6: I mean, first I want to think about buying a house, which also doesn't even feel like it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So yeah, retirement hasn't really like been.
Speaker 4: On my mind too much.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess that's good news for people listening. You and Selena are going to be here doing the show together too, you're eighty, and they'll be like, hey, nobody's listening. Nobody listens to.
Speaker 4: Radio anymore you're eighty because I can't hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Our audience is going to grow with us. And then we'll just be talking to ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but turn it up. I can't hear anything.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that is sad raam. What about you?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, my retirement savings started, you know, building this house and spoiler alert, I have no.
Speaker 4: So around my saying camp.
Speaker 1: I worry about this. My wife had a good career, you know, she's been a business woman for a long time. So I always just I don't know. I just hope that maybe she's doing it for us, but I don't really I can't verify. And she's often said, whatever I've saved, my formal care whatever, is not enough for the both of us. So yeah, I should probably get on that. I mean, I've made a few investments here and there. It's a bitcoins, so I don't know. Maybe I don't know, but I will say the advice I would give now, Look, I'm only twenty seven and a half. But the advice I would give is a start immediately. Don't ever think that it is too late to start saving, because just do it. And if you can, I get not everyone can. Because the cost of everything, rent, you know, everything is so high right now, grocery store, everything is so high. It's hard to have any money left over to set aside to put towards retirement. But if you can, even if it's a small amount, do it right. You will think the future you will thank you for doing.
Speaker 4: I do want to learn about investing, but I think you.
Speaker 1: Just google it.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, I just watch YouTube videos.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, we were just talking about the Chicken Big Mac from McDonald's. Jess, you tried it yesterday. Yep, you said it tastes exactly.
Speaker 15: Like the honest say yo talk back for the Chicken Mac. No brain, No, we tried it. We prefer to beat Patty, beat Patty off top no matter what.
Speaker 1: Uh it was cool, won't last long? Nice try Uh bang bang nine in the gang.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 15: I'm still rocking with him. Another news shout out to my wife Brenda. Uh, this is Jay Ramos. I'm calling from Milbray. I'm on my way to the work. Today's shout out.
Speaker 1: Shut out to the Niner and Beef Patty and the Patty.
Speaker 4: That was the best talk back ever.
Speaker 16: Hey guys, so Jess is the Chicken and the Big Mac just the McChicken Patty the same thing we used for your McChicken because that's what I've been hesitated to try it because I'm like, it's just a M chicken. I'll just get the chicken, let.
Speaker 1: Me know, But it's.
Speaker 2: A double MC chicken, big mac sauce, extra bread and.
Speaker 1: Cheese and everything. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, but I like the MC chicken taste. It's different.
Speaker 6: I'll stick with the M chicken being chicken and then the big Mac being beat the big Mac.
Speaker 4: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 6: All right, So if anyone listening out there is having some relationship issues, listen up, because listen up because this might actually help you self solve some I want to start over from the everyone out there is having from the top. If anyone out there is having some relationship issues, listen up because this might actually put rewind it again.
Speaker 1: So I rewind it first, from the top. We're live on the other time, just a little more practice.
Speaker 6: If anyone listening is having some relationship issues or disagreements with your partner.
Speaker 2: Listen up because this might actually help you solve those issues.
Speaker 4: And it's chat GPT you guys. All right.
Speaker 6: So I've seen a few people talk about this online, but one man specifically took to Reddit to share that every single time that he gets into an argument big or small with his girlfriend, she just goes into the other room, pulls out chat GPT, and comes back with a well constructed argument, breaking everything down that was said in the argument and basically trying.
Speaker 2: To solve it that way. What do you guys think? I love this because you can get chat GPT to say anything you want and help.
Speaker 1: You articulate it very succinctly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If chat GBT comes back with a response that isn't necessarily like helping your side, you can say no, now give me something from the other point of view, and they're just gonna completely flip it and give you reasons why you're right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because chat GPT is almost always in the favor, like it wants to tell you what you want to hear.
Speaker 1: It wants to help you.
Speaker 6: Yes, So is this something that you would try? Because I think it actually would help me articulate things a lot better if I'm having a conversation with my boyfriend, I might try this out.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie, but unless you're like typing into chat GPT in real time while you're having the argument, like I'm not gonna be like, hold on, be right, back, gone for fifteen minutes, and then come back and finish the argument.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not waiting for you. I'm gonna go about my day business. I got stuff to do, Like did she run off to go use the bathroom? Every time we get an argument, But if you're.
Speaker 4: Like text arguing, this can work.
Speaker 6: Then on a phone call, I feel like this could work, So I'm willing to give this a try.
Speaker 1: I think written in written arguments, email, text, whatever, Yeah, copy and pain I can help you. Yes, that could help you more succinctly formulate your thoughts and what about lay them out you want to. But in a real argument that's happened in real time. We're not there yet, but we will. I'm pretty soon you'll be wearing your you know. I saw the commercial the other day for the meta ray bands or whatever, and it's just gonna it'll be listening in real time and telling you what to say right across and only you'll be able to see it, you know what I mean. That's not what they were doing in the meta commercial I saw. But just think of AI can now react to stuff at conversational speed. They're getting that, you know, so it could show you what to say back in real time, like it's crazy, really really scary, very scary.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 6: Wait, Selena, you have the smart you have some smart glasses or you were gonna get Oh.
Speaker 2: I bought my man the Ready the Meta ray bands, and I lost them when we were in Miami.
Speaker 4: We don't speak of those anymore, are you?
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, whoa hit the rewind button here, I got to hear this full thing. Wait, what happened?
Speaker 2: So he was wearing them, and we you know how we like rented some cars out there, went to Miami recently and he had handed them to me so we can like wear his regular sunglasses. And I think I put them.
Speaker 4: Like in the door of the car, turned it back in.
Speaker 1: They gone, and you called the place and they.
Speaker 4: They've never seen it, nothing like you didn't. Ray bands and they're dope anyway, So we don't.
Speaker 2: Speak of those games.
Speaker 1: Were they cool? Did we talk about his experience with them? Were they cool?
Speaker 4: They're really cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would use him to like record videos and stuff. He's the content creator, so I mean they were really cool. And it gives you like a good POV, like the point of view as you're like.
Speaker 1: You know well, doing what kinds of things.
Speaker 4: Anything not that?
Speaker 1: Oh well, you just described a large segment of I don't content.
Speaker 2: I guess you could not that.
Speaker 4: We've tried.
Speaker 1: Sure sure, sure, sure.
Speaker 4: Is out there somewhere in Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone put those glasses on. Like, what was this couple doing that rented this car?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sitting on the same seat girl, Oh my god, No, we didn't do that.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: Hey, I know somewhere, Hey, I know. The JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, we're talking about the Chicken Big Mac.
Speaker 12: Hey, good morning JV show. A heads up, though, the Chicken patty and the Chicken Big Mac is not the same chicken patty as the Chicken sandwich. It's like a giant chicken nugget. It's got that crispy texture, like that tempera texture. It's fire man. I would just get like a twenty piece of those giant nuggets.
Speaker 15: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Dude, that sounds good. What is that guy? The Chicken police? He calls the Chicken police saw me.
Speaker 2: We were discussing this because Jess, you tried the Chicken Big Mac yesterday and you're like, it tastes the same as the other one.
Speaker 4: What's the big deal? Yeah, for the beef one.
Speaker 1: I want to try one.
Speaker 2: A lot of talk bags coming through. People want to go see Taylor Swift November three in Indianapolis.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV show. This is Nance from Union City, and I just want to say I love you guys, because you guys get my kids so excited to get in the cars so we can start listening to you. And they enjoy the.
Speaker 1: Games, all the news.
Speaker 11: They know exactly how your show is going to go on the morning, and I love that you give us that bond.
Speaker 4: So we would love.
Speaker 11: To go see Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Have a great day.
Speaker 4: Love you guys, Yes, love you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for that awesome talkback. Yeah, if you want to be qualified to check out Taylor at her last US tour stop for the Eras Tour, it's gonna happen November third, which is coming up less than two weeks away Indianapolis. Leave us a talk back with your name city and why you love wild and that just that takes thirty seconds. That's going to enter you to win. So do that now on the iHeartRadio app. All right, So there's an indoor children's play center in the UK, parents are outraged, like it's one of those places that's for like young kids, Like you would take your toddler there, and they have like the indoor things that you climb and you slide down, But to decorate for Halloween, they decided to hang like body bags all around the Plaze Center with like caution tape and it looks like there's a body.
Speaker 4: You know, in these things.
Speaker 2: If you want to check it out JB Morning Show, it's on our Instagram story. Do you guys think this is too far? Because a lot of parents are like, ehh, that's that's got to come down.
Speaker 6: I think so this is Jess by the way, But yeah, I feel like there are so many cute Halloween decorations that are more for toddlers than younger kids.
Speaker 2: This is that's hardful too. I feel like when it's younger kids, let's keep it like cute spooky, you know, not like the scary actually creepy spooky.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't take my kids there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if I Yeah, for young kids, for sure, too far. They don't I don't need to explain to them what's in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 1: What is that thing? Well, it's supposed to be a dead body. That's that's a bit too much. I took my kids to Spirit Halloween Story yesterday because I have my son. I was like, you got to get a costume. And you walk through there and they're costumes, I mean their smike's really spooky stuff and like very gory decorations and stuff, and even that, when I'm walking my two kids through there, I'm like, should they be like looking at this stuff? It's like all this bloody you know, it's like growth.
Speaker 2: At least that's expected because you're in a halloween store. If I'm going to a place like this, I'm not expecting to see, you know, dead bodies hanging from the ceiling.
Speaker 1: What about people that? And I agree with you, not this type of decoration not necessary for a kid's place of business, But what about when a house does that. Because kids go trick or treating, they're they're going to be exposed to the same thing. Because we see really greory decorations all the time. And when they go trick or treating down the street. Yeah, they're they're having cute fun Halloween little kids, but they're going to see all this stuff too. Is it fair or foul to decorate your house in a gory, scary theme.
Speaker 2: See, I feel a little bit different when it's somebody's house, because that's your house. You can decorate it however you want. But if my kids, you know, we were on the street and we see that it's a little bit too much.
Speaker 4: For them, We're just not going to go to that house.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Can I ask if you guys wait till it gets it's dark to trigger treat, or you guys just stick to.
Speaker 2: When it's skylight. I thought we used to have to wait till it gets dark. Now there's I mean there's kids for treating at like four thirty.
Speaker 1: Probably advise you to go out during the daytime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And every year it's like earlier and earlier and earlier.
Speaker 1: It's certainly safer to be going during the day time. It's easier to see that razor blade that's in your snickers if you're eating it in the light of day.
Speaker 4: Think about that.
Speaker 1: But because it doesn't actually.
Speaker 2: Happen, it's all it's happened before.
Speaker 4: I've seen you stories.
Speaker 1: I know it's happened. I mean in the amount of times the candy has been passed out, the you know, billions of pounds of candy that's been passed out, and there's been two razor blades I've gotten through. You know, it's a very very small thing. It's mostly a safety thing from kids wearing costumes are running out in the street and cars not seeing them. That's why they always want want kids going. You know, it's still a little bit light out, but yeah, we when we were kids, we always waited till it was dark if you had to. It doesn't have to be pitch black, but it's got to start. It's gotta be nighttime, yeah.
Speaker 4: Or getting there at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: The hottest things, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bag?
Speaker 1: Who what?
Speaker 2: Rah Raham? This reservice clip of Diddy to not age well at all.
Speaker 4: So this is from twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: He was on Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg's show, Martha and Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party.
Speaker 4: Did you ever watch that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Me either? Who did?
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that they played games on the show and had like I never watched a single second of this, But listen to this. So Diddy was on there with with La La Anthony and they were playing a game where they had to like fill in the blink, and so Snoop's like, all right, Diddy, go ahead and take the cart off the top.
Speaker 4: It's your turn.
Speaker 2: When I die, I want my last words to be I did it.
Speaker 1: I did it. The Diddler did it.
Speaker 4: He did it.
Speaker 1: He did do it?
Speaker 2: Like wow, Like, why would you say that? I think he was talking about that's a confession?
Speaker 4: Is that everyone saying like can we use this in court? He just confessed.
Speaker 1: I know, he confessed everything. Do you think he meant it more in like a I did it all in life like I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything I wanted to do I set my mind to and.
Speaker 1: I just did it.
Speaker 4: I went for it.
Speaker 1: That did learn?
Speaker 4: Still bad? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 1: The Diddy memes and stuff, I'm still wondering how much of Halloween is going to be dedicated to We're going.
Speaker 2: To see a lot. I'm already seen costumes.
Speaker 1: I saw my buddy memo sent me the Call of Diddy video game. I mean it's like that one's good. A lot of Yeah. I feel like there's just gonna be a lot of baby oil. Yeah, lots of baby oil.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Are the mother and son from the Menandez Netflix show hooking up real life? So Nicholas Alexander Chavez, he plays Lyle Menendez and Monsters the Lyon and Eric Menendez Story, and the mom is played by Chloe seventy. Well, there's some really disturbing video that's circulating of the cast of the show. They're doing some photo shoots sitting on a couch. You can see this on JV Morning Show on our instance story by the way, and in between poses, as they're sitting there and there's cameras flashing. Nicholas and Chloe, who again play mother and son in the series, they go in and start like they like kiss They give each other like a couple pecks, and they go back supposing. So people online are convinced that they're hooking up, which is weird because they're both in relationships. Chloe is married. People say they have the ache over this because of one the age gap Chloe's forty nine, Nicholas is twenty five plus. You know the real Menanda's brothers, they claim that they were abused by their parents, So even if this was for a photo shoot, Isn't that still kind of like disturbing, Like now you guys are gonna kiss? Yes, yeah, and it looks very flirty.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: That's what people are saying, like look at the way he looks at her that they think this is actually real.
Speaker 1: He's like looking like waiting for the kiss, like Hillary, they're gonna kiss themselves. And I don't get it. Yeah, I don't get it. If this was for a press photo op thing, why would this be a part.
Speaker 2: Of it, right, I mean we're just throwing that out like as maybe.
Speaker 1: But I don't see that making sense either, So that thing like doesn't make doesn't make sense. But they're both in relation. They're both married, No, Chloe.
Speaker 2: Is married, and then Nicholas he's in a relationship not anymore. Yeah, like just strange.
Speaker 1: This is all kinds of weird. We have to have some sort of romantic link, right, because I don't understand how this makes sense in the context of the show. This show, It doesn't.
Speaker 4: I don't know. So JB Morning Show.
Speaker 2: That's our Instagram follow wise check out our story for a bunch of good stuff. Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? We're just two weeks away from the presidential election, which is kind of crazy to think about. Hotly, you got registered to vote because yesterday was the last day to register. I should have reminded everyone yesterday. I forgot. I have a very strict rule about politics. You guys know this. You do not get to complain about the election or elected officials if you did not at least get out and cast a ballot. So everyone, please shut it. Please go vote.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, vote first, and then shut it if you don't.
Speaker 1: Right, And for those of you that didn't realize the deadline was yesterday, all hope is not lost. California has a conditional voter registration law where you can same day register to vote and then cast your ballot all at once. Your ballot will be processed and counted once the county elections office has completed your voter registration verification process, so you can still do it same day. If this is you, go to the Secretary of State website SOS dot CA dot gov. SOS dot ca dot gov. They have all the information up there because you need to find I think a particular polling location where you are able to do the same day registration. So if you are not yet registered to vote, you want to vote in this upcoming election because you want to be able to complain about it like the rest of us, because there will be a lot of complaining that happens after this thing. Then please go make that happen. Do the same day voter registration. If that's the route you need to take, right, make it happen. Go vote everybody now.
Speaker 2: Today's How is Trending is brought to us by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health Access to Excellent.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you have? All right?
Speaker 1: Couple of quick things? First, you guys, it's National Nut Day.
Speaker 4: Well, he got them not.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask you, guys, if you could have a sack of any kind in your hand, what kind of nuts would you be eaten? You know?
Speaker 2: Those flavored almonds?
Speaker 1: Oh with one yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, he never tried those.
Speaker 1: You've never tried the Wasabbi flavored almends?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you haven't lived just like chocolate covered.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at I'm not mad at to add some sweets to the nuts. I'm not mad at that. But Selena I had a different answer. I was just gonna say pistachios I think pistachio is probably the best. There might be the best not to have in your sack to carry around for lunch, like for anything. I feel like you can't stop once you start eating pistachos. They're very addictive. Those are good. That was gonna be a number one, but now your answer was correct. You those were sobby ones. I want to talk about a couple of pointless world records. First off, five hundred and seven people in Japan set a new Guinness World Record for all pointing up in the air at the same time. This happened on October thirteenth. There was a large gathering in Japan and people were very ecstatic that they had set had broken the previous record. I'm not sure how many that was, but it was just five hundred and seven people that had to point in the sky in Unison for thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Would that freak you out if you were just walking by?
Speaker 1: Can I just I have a couple thoughts here? Event about one? What are we doing? I'm done with the Guinness poke of World Records. This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. There's dumb records that come out all the time, but this one to me, It's like, why, why is this the thing? Also, anybody that's ever been to a very large concert or something, there's been more than five hundred and seven people that have their hands up in the air pointed to the sky at one time. This has happened in human history, far and far greater numbers than five hundred and seven people. I've probably been doing events where thirty thousand period. So like, let's throw this out of there. This is is just too too stupid. I'm out. I can't do any more Guiness World Records except I have one mortar show. Okay.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, so after this, are you going to stop bringing them to the show or no?
Speaker 1: But that one, that one has mostly lost me because like, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: We should we do that?
Speaker 1: But I do have another Guests World, right, we're talking about the guy in Idaho, David Rush. He's the guy though God. He has close to two hundred Guinness World Records. He has the most world records of anybody in the world who He has the world record for most world records. He just set one and absolutely blew away the previous number. On this He set a new Guinness World Record for blowing a playing card thirty three feet in a single breath. The previous world record just twelve feet.
Speaker 4: Thirty three feet. Okay, well, I mean I want to think.
Speaker 1: I want to ask, do you ladies think you could out blow this guy?
Speaker 4: No? No, thirty three feet.
Speaker 1: I feel like you could, Graham, I can get a big lungfull of a lungful of air. No Joe. Now, the way he completed this, I pictured him taking one big and then the card fluttered through the breeze. That's not at all what happened. He laid the card down on a very slick floor, looked like maybe a racquetball court or something, and then he laid on the ground and with one breath as he's scooting along behind it like on his stomach, blowing the card. But it was all just from one breath. And he had a little fig on his nose so that he couldn't be breathing in his nose at the same time. That's dumb, yes, exactly, this is the dumbest.
Speaker 2: I feel like he always finds these little soupholes to be able to break these records, and he sits there and practice the look on his face.
Speaker 1: This guy drives me nuts, David Rush. He does have the world record, though for most world records.
Speaker 4: Give the bar and remind me, do they get anything from this?
Speaker 1: No? No, I mean you get a little plaque that says you got a Guinness World Record.
Speaker 2: Grandma still bothers me that you actually broke a record here on the show. And then we didn't want to bother with the trouble of submitting it because you had to like feel something out and.
Speaker 1: Process and then yeah, sub middle and then there's a review.
Speaker 2: We have video like he broke a world.
Speaker 1: Record which has most pairs of underwear put on in thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he had the technique down.
Speaker 1: And that record has since been broken my Guinness World record? Has I broke the guys that held the Guinness World record? I broke his record, and then someone has sense broken mind, probably David Rush. Probably he picked out.
Speaker 4: So you should try it again and we'll submit the paperwork for you.
Speaker 1: Now that's too much work. I'm busy that day The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine,