Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, everything probably says no as far as like, uh, just what's going on right now?
Speaker 2: And thank god.
Speaker 1: I mean I'd like emailed three times to make sure that there was testing going on, and.
Speaker 2: It's just been weird. You know.
Speaker 1: I've taken this very serious and whatever. And I'm a podcaster as well, so number one, it was kind of like shit, man, no masks doing this.
Speaker 2: This is kind of crazy. Fuck it, let's do it, you know.
Speaker 1: And then the next thing, uh, with someone with your career and your fan base and everything. I was like, I'm so intrigued. I was like, I hope she asked me like you know what I'm saying, like how many fingers have been in my ass? I'm just choking. I was just I was really genuinely interested. I was like, Yo, what the fuck is she gonna ask me? So I told my agent and I told my my producer. I was like, yo, fuck it right, It's like yeah, fuck it. It's like wear a mask if you feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: But no, yeah, I like that mentality for sure for me. You know, obviously you just never know, and I you know, men doing season two, I really you know, with the pandemic, we took everything really serious. We had to shut down season one earlier than we liked, but we had, you know, obviously had to you know, conform to everything. But I was like, I'd rather everyone just test and everyone be safe and just do it just because the dynamic of what my show really is about is we may not know each other, but I want us to get to know each other and my fans to know us in a different light and things like that as well. So it's like, I feel sure, I'm fairly very honored. So thank you for being out there and being you know, just being candid, because I feel like it's you just never know. Sometimes the taboo, I think, like Alexis Texas makes people run away sometimes, but it's not that bad.
Speaker 1: No, Look, we can literally talk about anything from lollipops to cars.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like I'm.
Speaker 3: You want to get down crazy, you want to get like I feel like I'm being like pressured.
Speaker 2: I feel like, no, no, no, not at all, not.
Speaker 3: Pressured in a sensor I can't handle. I'm just saying with anything, but I'm just saying as far as like I feel like you want you want to I feel like there's some things that you just want to talk about.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry if I put that narrative out there right before the cameras turned on. What I'm getting at is I feel like I'm well versed in ready to talk about whatever.
Speaker 3: So I'm game, you're down for whatever? Yeah, all right, Well I'm excited because we have lots of different parts. We're going to talk about you a little bit more. Let's introduce yourself. Let's talk about the fun I thinks you have going on. You have a podcast that's current right now, talk to us us about that, all right?
Speaker 1: So yeah, obviously I've been a jeweler for fifteen years now and change.
Speaker 2: I've had a very successful career.
Speaker 1: I've had accolades in the jewelry game that that don't even exist with other people if you see like an Instagram jeweler and whatever.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like I just got.
Speaker 1: To a certain point where I didn't hit a ceiling, but I realized how big Instagram jewelers can get, and I never was that person. And I said, look, man, I'm about to brand myself because my name itself is a name brand. And you know, I've been in over forty fifty songs, number one hit songs and things that I said, Look, it's time to trademark my name and go bigger than what I'm doing. We walk away from the Joey brand that exists. I'm gonna do jewelry, but I want to venture on and and extend the Ben Balller legacy. So you know, I have a cannabis company called ben Bald did the Strain, playing off the words Ben bar did the Chain. I had a cannabis vight pen line that was doing really well. But the only problem is I have two other partners. They're being in their own worlds, and I think all three of us had kind of adopted this project and it ended up being an adopted child. So at a certain point we all were too busy. And then the pandemic happened parts coming from China. That was a fucking nightmare. So that dissolved actually in the last sixty days. I have a huge contract with MLB Baseball, so thank god they don't care about what I do, you know what I mean, Like, they definitely care about certain things that I say, Like I'll say a lot of shit right and of course with me too, and just a bunch of different things just be way more you can't be angelized play anymore, right if you even know who that is. I had when I had my show and I signed off my agency, they deleted thirty two thousand tweets of mine.
Speaker 2: I was like, you deleted thirty two.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying, Like, I can't tell you how many times I threaten people's lives. I said, I'm God, I found out where you live, come to your house. I'm fucking your shit up, and I got bail money. After I get out, I'm fucking you up again. Put my finger in you ass, hold the hold nine and punch you in the mouth. All that crazy shit, and like I wanted to kill people. Then I was like, all right, I got a chill because I'm trying to brow the brand. So I have an NFL endorsement with Snickers. I have a Major League Baseball endorsement with Tops doing baseball cards. And the crazy thing about it is, in twenty twenty, in the pandemic, I've made eight figures in baseball cards. Like I'm like, fucking mind blown, you know, not from jewelry, which is what you would think, and or cannabis. And it just took a whole different direction to my brand to where I wasn't ready for it, but because I've been in a lot of situations, I was like, let me put the seat built on a little tighter, and this ride this bitch, you know, and so here I am now, So I pretty much now. It's like I think, truly the definition is everyone knows me as a jeweler. Some people were marry when I was music business because I was a successful, successful DJ and a executive, But truly the title will be entrepreneur exactly.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's why. It's just like there's not that the talent is endless, Like especially being in the business for so long and having the connections with everyone that you have, it's just like only natural that it fits in with even just your brand and who you are as a person. Like just I'm sure you know the Major League Baseball thing, whatever, didn't like you know that it would ever be a thing until sure it was a hobby or something that kind of fell into your lap or something like that that was kind of just happened because it's supposed to happen organically.
Speaker 1: I just feel like in anything I do in life, right, if I'm going to be a trash ban. I want to be the president of trashman, well, the best trash man in the world. When I jumped into this baseball card thing, it's like I collected cards thirty years ago, right when I was a teenager, and you know, it's a whole different world and it's such a like it's such an American thing. I was like, I don't really know too much about this. They were kind of reluctant because of my behavior. Plus I only cannabis, but just people were kind of like, like, I don't know about this, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you speak your mind too much sometimes, I think because you don't have like a boundary because you're either your own boss. Sometimes I feel like people don't know how to take us because I fall on that same boat and other avenues. It's like, if you speak too much, in my sense, it's I'm adiva. But if I speak over too much, you know, then I'm a you know, it's just like your level of you gotta know your worth. You know what I mean that you're showing there and you know you're good at what it is because that's just what it is. There's no there's no going back, right.
Speaker 1: Some people go to work and they just goll like, hey man, when is it five o'clock? Like, all right, cool, four fifty nine, four to fifty. They're ready to be out the door right with me. You know, I jumped into the baseball car game, had no idea, and I was like, fuck this. You know I'm about to like, if I was important, I'd be like, yo, listen, why the fuck would I want to be fucking you know this amateur dude like I'm trying to be Peter North.
Speaker 2: You feel me like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, and you know, and and so I've taken that with everything that I've done and even parenting.
Speaker 2: And you know, I guess the only thing I mean, should I wish it? I was.
Speaker 1: I don't say I'm just saying I could be a better husband, but I'm just so busy. So I really try to focus it anytime we can get.
Speaker 3: Yourself thin because there's just a lot of stuff going on, yeah, for sure, but that's why there's always room for improvement. So if you know that knowledgeably outside and you're thinking it, you already know the answer to that, right. That's why that big smileing you're afraid, well.
Speaker 2: Know that that O g cush joint got a little smiler, but yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, right, it's a little you know, a mixture, you know, right, all right, So if you could sum up twenty twenty in two words, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Fuck you? I mean we're.
Speaker 1: Honestly, uh, that would be like the first thing I think, and then the second thing I think is stupid people, you know, and then maybe third be either I don't know, Donald Trump or COVID nineteen. It's like, you know, it's a it's it's I have so many different opinions, and there's so many sides now, you know, it's like it was either left or it was right, but now the middle is so crazy. And then you got like people from fucking not even left to right. They're just who never they didn't even know where the fuck they are. Yeah, you know, So it's it's it's it's been an interesting year.
Speaker 3: It definitely has. I'm definitely excited for it to be over. Oh yeah, but I feel like nothing's gonna change really, you know, for a little while, but hopeful for you know, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's gonna I think we start kicking into gear maybe around March April.
Speaker 3: Do you think so that early?
Speaker 1: I think, well, by April, everyone who wants to take the vaccine can at least those people will at least have a little bit of sense of security or sense of whether it's false to other people whatever they want to think Again, I guess that's why I said, if they want to, they could have it by then, right, So at least then you know, they have a twelve hour window to none necessarily jump into a fucking an entire COVID fucking you know party. But I mean they you know, it's it's it's a step in the right direction at least to try to get to her immunity, you know, because if you had COVID, you're anybody's only good for two or three months.
Speaker 2: It's like, how much fucking around can you do?
Speaker 1: The bottom line is, man, people just haven't taken it serious enough. Some people have and it's like, look, man, it's not about you, dick fuck and I'm the most selfish cocksucker you know in the world.
Speaker 2: It's not about you. It's about it's about this person's friends grandmother, Like, why the fuck do I care?
Speaker 1: Because you're not realizing you affect her. It affects the friend. The friend gets the Grandma sick. So at the end of the day, look are shit so fucked up as it is now no one gives a fuck. Atlanta's wild, Florida's wild. Texas is pretty wild, but like you know, people here don't give a fuck either.
Speaker 3: So it's like, yeah, I mean, but.
Speaker 2: I mean we're not. The nightclubs are open, strip clubs are open, full blown as if it never existed in that, you know, in Florida. So I'm just.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know, man, it's it's it's it bums me out of course, like you know, And I think people have a misconception because I've made money this year that it's not driving me. Ou yeah, I'm going crazy, like I got three kids in zoom class, like I sitting in the house, you know, and not getting the vitamin D that you need or being just being out.
Speaker 3: Like last yeah that too.
Speaker 1: I was on one hundred twenty two flights last year. That's fucking two flights a week. Like I was on a flight. I was everywhere and then to be to stay put. It's, uh, I don't know, man, it's fucked up. I had a lot of thoughts, so I think I think about my past and damn I fucked up there. Damn fucked with this all right? Well, you know, and just smoking weed and staying home. It's like, you know, it's a trip.
Speaker 3: I feel like myself included I you know, I was. I was every day or every weekend on the road. I was dancing a different strip club. And it gets to that point where the same thing. It's like, you didn't have you have time to deal with life and like that, but you didn't have time to deal with what was internalizing. So the more that I sat home, you dealt with stuff that I was like, Man, I didn't even know that bothered me anymore. Fuck where did this come from? Or whatever? Because it's just so much you never and you kind of like let go of kind of not the you know, obviously work and what we do is our passion and how we like make our artistics, you know, selves come out. But it's like, where does that line draw from where you're really giving into yourself and giving back to you is where they say it's self care. It's not just going to get a massage and doing you know, a facial or something like that. It's about doing the work and actually healing and being a better person and every day if it's like acknowledging the time or the lack of like what fuel you put back into yourself or any of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you articulated that way better than I did. But but that was what I was trying to say. I mean, really, you know, like there's I've had anxiety throughout it, you know. And I do think about that often because the easiest way to misinterpret anybody is through a caption, through a tweet, something like I could be we tweet each other, right, and let's just say, for instance, a lot of people might not know me that follow you, right, and I'm like, fuck you.
Speaker 2: All I could write is f U c K space wyle you Right.
Speaker 1: They're like, why the fuck is that guy saying fuck you? You don't know what context it's saying and everything. Yeah, you know, it's just the Internet's crazy, you know. I'm just like, motherfucker, I'm talking to my friend. I don't follow like people I never met before, Like I'm not I'm not me, no no offense. I'm just saying like I kind of you know, I've been around a long time. I could have been had ten million followers if I wanted to suck everyone's diack and kiss asked this whatever just I just did in my way and and and what I'm getting at is I had seen like all these arguments and the turmoil and the fucking civil unrests and everything. You're just like, damn, man, I'm guilty of this too.
Speaker 2: Man. I need to be a better person. I need to go this and do this, and and I'm working on it. It's a work in progress.
Speaker 3: That's all we can really do. You know, as people is learn and like acknowledge what it is, and then you know, change it for what's the better for ourselves, because you know, everybody's different. Nobody knows exact hold of what we're really supposed to do. It's like what works for you in your life and for me is like to each his zone is what I live by, as long as what works for me and what worked for you. But we're all some weight were fused together. And you know, if it's if people that we know that are two degrees of separation, and you just the understanding of being an entrepreneur and being in a world that people may judge you a little bit more, or things like that just off the top without actually knowing you, it's just you come to a common ground. So I feel like that's you know, with that being said, like the industry you being kind of take it all as it is, Like whatever I was going to ask you, what is your kind of part? Like how many how close in the industry right now? Have you been into you? Have you dated girls? Have you had relationships? World you have? What is your connection with the porn industry at all?
Speaker 2: Damn? This is some funny shit. Man.
Speaker 1: I did a show like seven years ago and like they like ask you, and I think nobody ever got to one hundred. They've asked like every celebrity ever and that you know, people tap out after three, right. I remember like the fourth question, the like Nameles celebrities slept when I was like, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I just had I was like I lost.
Speaker 3: The truth.
Speaker 1: No, what I'm what I'm getting at is, uh, let's see where did it start?
Speaker 3: Like were you just like a fan of did you? Obviously you said that you have a connection with Jules Jordan. He's a close friend of yours.
Speaker 2: I'll break it down.
Speaker 1: So I think as a young kid, I mean I grew up in you know, I mean I was born in the early seventies, right, so you know it started seeing my dad's Playboy magazine and then you're like, all right, Playboy like a right cool. Then you see Penhouse, You're like, okay, now you're seeing like internal vagina, you know whatever. Playboy's kind of like a little glamorous rite.
Speaker 3: Whatever, graduating to parts that you were coming out.
Speaker 1: And then there was a there was a magazine called we oh u I and I was like, oh, this is like now the penis insidey.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh shit, so.
Speaker 1: I think and when I say my dad, I'm sorry. My stepdaddy passed away, like right around twelve. I started watching these movies and he had him. I was like, he didn't know I fucking found them. So he'd leave to work and I go watch some shits. I'm like, oh my god, and like I'm trying to think of anybody that might have been relevant, that's drawn Jeremy or something.
Speaker 2: Right, but like there was like Christy Canyons and people like that, right, like legends and VHS days, VHS Days heavy, and then fuck, I feel so terrible.
Speaker 1: One of my college she actually played I played sports in college, right, won't even get into that because that's like what I don't want to talk about.
Speaker 2: But this girl played on the water.
Speaker 1: Polo team at my college, so you know you're playing collegiate, you're obviously gone to an elite level of sports. I can't remember her fucking name, but she ended up doing porn. And the crazy thing was, I was like, WHOA. So I dated a chick who was a stripper and the girl was featured as a dancer there and I was like, I fucking know her. You know, there's no social media, there's no nothing, none like that at all. So I was like, man, about to talk to this crazy shit to this girl boom And when she saw me, she was like yo, And I was like, and I didn't judge it.
Speaker 3: I've been that girl and you're like, oh fuck, I yeah, and you can't get out of it because.
Speaker 2: Oh no, for sure. And so like, you know, just being out.
Speaker 1: And I think as I got more popular, like I wouldn't say, like, you know, but like there's girls who've done whole movies and become like celebrities or did like you know whatever. There's sex tapes and shit, and I just think as as uh as I got more popular, I began to meet a few more people and then like I wouldn't say dated, I mean, I mean I slept with a few point stars and like one I was like all right, man, yeah, man, you like and this is my opinion, so you guys want to get mad at anything.
Speaker 2: It was just strict.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, you're fucked up, like you're fucked up in the head, and you know, like, man, like you don't need to be doing drugs.
Speaker 2: You're like, damn, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: But were you trying to go like the say of a hoole route or like you were just being straight up her face like no, you're fucked up, you need help, and you were just.
Speaker 2: No, No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I wish I did it. I just kind of like yeah. I just was like I just realized, like this was she's just so fucked up. And I wasn't that much of a free lover. I felt like you know what I mean, Like it was just a weird thing and I was like yo. And plus on top of that, I was like, yo, this is this just ain't gonna work out. And then I dated a chick that was like.
Speaker 2: She was actually really sweet, she was really cool.
Speaker 1: She hadn't done a bunch of porn, but she did a porn and she ended up being on like a TV show because it because of it and boom, and I didn't really think much about it. And then that was like I don't know what it was, just something just was off. I think even the sex was just off, which is the craziest thing in the world, Like and an off?
Speaker 3: And what way was it because you you in your mind knew because she did porn or was it just something that you just chem like your chemistry was just off?
Speaker 1: Like it was just had to be the chemistry, because look, I would see this girl take a fucking nine ten inch pieces and asked she dpd know what I'm saying is I'm like, okay, fuck me because I didn't really know a bud.
Speaker 2: The man was like who.
Speaker 3: And we know the porn star's name. I don't want are you sure we can love to know who it is? All this built up like it's almost like.
Speaker 2: I just I'll tell you all camera. I just can't.
Speaker 1: I feel bad, like I don't want to fucking my buck but going on. No, what I'm getting at is like we would have sex, and like I was at my boy Benji Madden from a good Charlotte and I'm at his house and we had been dating.
Speaker 2: I was like, fuck this. We go in the bathroom start fucking and I just can't.
Speaker 1: There's multiple times where we had sex and I couldn't come, meaning I was hard if he was right, but something up here was blocking it, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Because does that happen often?
Speaker 1: No, I want to come, like you know what I mean, I'm the king of ten second, I'm like I'm done, can't ever again, but like master, yeah, no, I mean, I'm just I mean when I want to be obviously, but like.
Speaker 2: It was just weird. It was like I don't know what the fuck it was, but I just couldn't. It couldn't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't click, like chemistry couldn't click. And so I think she got like a complex about it because she'd hit her like now, the fucking crazy thing is one of my boys. I don't know what the fuck his poor name is, but his name is John Johnny and he has like a bald head. He's a motorcycle rider. He's done enough movie. I've seen him in RANDM little things here and there. But he was in my crew and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, yo, man, she's hit me up about you, blah blah, and I was like, oh, fuck, I'll give it.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 1: But I had this obsession with this because there's like very few Asian girls in the business, and I was like really attracted to fucking Tara Patrick. I was a huge fan of hers, and I'd see her out randomly, like one of my boys he dated her, and then one of my boys dated her and married her, right, so like it was a trip. I got to meet her and stuff, and then she did.
Speaker 2: I could talk about this girl.
Speaker 1: At least she did a show on Playboy TV, I think with another girl, and that girl I data is Crystal Knight. If you know who that is, I don't Tara Patrick. Crystal Knight did their thing like night Calls of the fuck it was.
Speaker 3: I know Tara patter Trick. I've done a couple of like signing stuff with her, but I don't know Kristin. I have to look it up after this, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like this, this is way way back in the day.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: So but I met you know, I met I met Jewels, I met you know, I know a lot of people, well, not a lot, but I know people porn hut, people are close with me arias like my girl, and I can't say I watch a lot of porn today, but but it was something that I was ashamed of for so long, and it's kind of like super accepted now.
Speaker 2: So what's kind of funny, you know, but why do.
Speaker 3: You feel like you were ashamed of? Because I feel like I feel like definitely more now it's more accepted because it's like I feel like mainstream kind of made it accepted for people to be like is more like we're Before we'd have like softcore and like hardcore movies. Well now it's like basically any like mainstream movies, a heart of a softcore type of like scene kind of movies. So I feel like it just more and more sexuality just was more open from you know, different kinds of all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: So well, I mean, okay, I know that sounds absolutely crazy, right, but I grew up in a very strict household. My real father was a professor and also administrative church, so like, you know, it's crazy my mom super strict whatever else. I don't know if she knew my stepdad had those movies or I assume I have no fucking clue because we see.
Speaker 2: My mom, She's like not about that life at all.
Speaker 1: But you know, it was just something we didn't talk about and talking about my brother and talking about I said, no nobody you know, so my friends knew, but like it was also awkward thing, like yo, man, you see this and this, it's like you know, like it's just something.
Speaker 2: It was just I just felt like it was a private thing.
Speaker 3: You weren't like trading porn with your friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I wasn't.
Speaker 3: That was you weren't watching porn with your friends either.
Speaker 1: I remember in college, I don't even know if you're gonna go there, but actually I hope you hope you do go there there, No hope you go there with with with like a crazy thing. But like I remember in college, I was going to join a frat and I walk into a room and all these there's like five guys watching a porno and I'm like, bro, like, how do fun? What I'm getting at is if your dick gets hard and there's othering but dudes in the room, it's just kind of like I was.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, so earlier a question and that's what a pause. Sorry, story, but with all their dicks hard.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: The other guys that talked about the story was like they were just watching it and they didn't know what to do because they were at that in between stage of like sexuality kind of thing where it's like what do you do with the kind of whatever. I don't know, but for me, I found it weird with guys, multiple guys in a room, just like in a circle jerking type of situation. That's how do you get like completely off.
Speaker 1: Look, it's more like it has to be like just solo in the house, preferably in the basement or you know, or like the private room, the.
Speaker 3: Under the covers.
Speaker 2: You want, like, nah, man, it's gotta be I want the motherfucker to be in HD now, you know, Like now, it's like.
Speaker 3: Crazy, it's four K before and when I was shooting, I didn't even shoot in four K, but I was shooting. I guess HD was when it first was the whole thing, and I was like, man, I feel like it's very like personal, like you see everything, but it's like you're actually there.
Speaker 2: No, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean I've watched like some of the stuff now, but yeah, you know, I mean it just was That's just the awkward thing.
Speaker 2: So like I never really.
Speaker 1: Discussed porn like that and never discussed it with other people like that. It wasn't until recently because uh, social media whatever. And I don't know why, but porn hum followed me for a long time, and finally I was like, oh shit, they followed me.
Speaker 2: So I like the young Boom, Like they gave me.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, every a lifetime pass.
Speaker 1: They gave me the lifetime pass, they gave me the you know they give special. Yeah, they gave me like the little ugly sweater special, gave me the hoodies and things and whatever.
Speaker 2: And then it's kind of like.
Speaker 3: For an award there, you know, the awards coming up.
Speaker 1: I know, you know what the funny thing is. I know Aria is mad at me. She's invited me like two or three times to sit like in front boom kind of. But like again, my wife is pretty conservative, so like, you know it, I don't want to bump her out because she worked so hard. It's such a great mom, so like that part of.
Speaker 3: It didn't invite her with you. I mean, that's like a raunchy situation. It's very even, it's very you know what I mean, Like I went last year was the first time that I was a part of their show, and I went and it was I mean, it was very entertaining.
Speaker 2: Was it the one at the Blasco? It was like right up the street right here at the Blasco. Did Lenna the plug that she win the celebrity thing? Was that the year before? Okay, anyways, my wife is just she just yeah, it's not her thing.
Speaker 3: Which you guys aren't watching porn together. It's a so low situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think she really watches por I don't think she. I mean, I can't. I don't think she's even watched porn probably in ten years.
Speaker 3: I think her porn search would be if she did.
Speaker 1: Something like Channing Tatum looking type of dude, like the whole.
Speaker 3: Magic Mic experience, So hello guys or solo guys. Yeah, definitely, and look at people sometimes it's like Girl Girl will get them off. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I think she'd watch Girl Girl too, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I think she'd watch that.
Speaker 1: Everything else she's not watching, like fucking gang bangs and cocaane and everything she's not watching, like you know, black raw or fucking black.
Speaker 3: She's not. I think she was not going like deep dark off the path, nah, man, she would just I think she's doing light sensual, like.
Speaker 1: Not light sensual. I'm just saying, like some Channing Tatum type of dude. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Do you do you give her the chantating special?
Speaker 2: No? I don't.
Speaker 3: You've never given her a lapdownce.
Speaker 2: No, that's not really my style. There's no I'm a little two gangster for that one. But I'm not. I don't really Yeah, no, that's not no, not at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what is your porn search since you have lifetime porn Hub access.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny.
Speaker 1: I started liking, uh, the verified amateurs, the girls who are doing it.
Speaker 3: The verified amateurs, like I.
Speaker 1: Don't know how to pronounce her, like fia ura f I a m u r r I think or something, and like there's this other chick and like but like I know this is gonna sound really terrible or maybe it's not what I talk about. What I think it'd probably be mostly milf search milf, busty milf.
Speaker 3: What excites you about busty milk?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man. It was like just watching my friend's hot mom, this is your whole thing. That's I'm a tit guy, Like I am asking, but I'm a tick guy.
Speaker 3: First, you've never watched any of my movies, then at.
Speaker 1: All, I don't want I don't watch a lot of porn. So I tried to watch one of movies yesterday. Porn Hub's fucking down. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: It is because of the whole credit card and MasterCard or.
Speaker 1: Credit card is okay, yeah, because I was dming with fucking it, but she was. Anyways, I tried to so then I went to like random ship, and I don't want to get a bunch of fucking viruses in my fucking computer.
Speaker 2: So I was like all right, and then I did.
Speaker 3: Like old school viruses, and then I.
Speaker 1: Went to X videos and I googled dream and then there looked like a bunch of shit that was older, and I was like, man, bro like, and it just became like a thing that my son started crying, my daughter start crying.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, boom, but uh dad, life kicked in and the yeah, you know, like I mean, they're not being bros. What the fuck is it that network that does my friend's hot mom. Is it anyways? I don't know what it is, but but yeah, I just that's like.
Speaker 3: I haven't, no, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I saw this chick on Vine when Vine was around, and I was like, yo, who the fuck is this Ava Adams or some shit and yeah, and I was like, yo, I love this chick and like, so I watched some of her movies. Is it Peter Jansen or Jensen Peter Petta? I don't know, but there's like I.
Speaker 3: Didn't work with a lot of big boob girls because I have a big booty. So it was just like a different lanes but obviously in the same industry you like see each other's.
Speaker 1: Path, but like the girls with big booties, like I couldn't, Like I see then again now now she's in the DM and be like fuck you you're a bitch and blah blah.
Speaker 2: Like I couldn't watch Sarah Jay. I just couldn't.
Speaker 3: Why because she was a friend or she was like it's.
Speaker 2: Just hard to I just couldn't. I just want to look at her. I just didn't. I don't know. It just wasn't. It just wasn't. It just wasn't. It wasn't my type. Of like I don't know, Like.
Speaker 3: So you're not a bender over type of dude, Like you're like you want to see her face and fuck her and you can.
Speaker 2: Still have asked. I mean, what's that girl's name?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Man, I know you have you have picture with her? Kendra Lust. I love that chick.
Speaker 2: No you don't.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she's older, boobs like brown hair like.
Speaker 2: And she has she has she has a booty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she does have a body. She has like a muscle booty. I feel like she's very like a bodybuilder.
Speaker 1: And then even for like the joke when I think of like total bimbo blonde, just fucking ridiculous. And of course this is what you do, not wrong with just saying this is of course the entertainment. So like that chick Nicolette.
Speaker 2: Cha her name?
Speaker 3: Yes, are you no, she's she's been on. She's definitely have the huge fake boobs and plants and everything. So do you subscribe to her only fans?
Speaker 2: No? I don't really, like, are you.
Speaker 3: Loyal to pornhab because you have this pornhub like life.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's like fuck it, why not like OnlyFans? I haven't.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I support anyonean who wants to only fans go out there and get your fucking money. Go ahead and get your paper, fuck that, go and do your thing, you know, Like yeah, I mean you know, like I'm not mad at any girl who does only fans whatever. I just haven't had the chance to kind of go out there and like I rather how about this, I rather just cash app somebody, like if they're like and you know, they need that, Like I'm not gonna just there's no reason for it, like you know, and again I'm not against it at all.
Speaker 3: I have no because like, but is it because you get no satisfaction like sexually and you can just watch a clip off porn hub or like why.
Speaker 2: Like the home I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean so if you watch OnlyFans, are there girls fucking on only fans?
Speaker 3: There are? Okay, there's And that's the thing is like with only fans is it's very different nowadays you have different Every girl is more. It's basically like everybody's personal website, right, So it's not it's like with pornhub is very more all over the place. You could type in something as big titties fake.
Speaker 2: Oh you can on OnlyFans, No, That's what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying is that's the only thing that's this difference. So it's like more generalized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just like you just you don't even care.
Speaker 3: Who the girl is at this point. You're just like jerking out to jerk.
Speaker 2: Another thing too, is I guess i'd have to make a fake account or something. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because like if they I don't know, Like I don't want some chick like hey, Man's dude, Man Batherer's on my fucking thing and boom.
Speaker 3: I feel like you don't have to put like your name. You could just put like an email thing or is it all your emails?
Speaker 2: Ben Baller, No, not that I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like I a friend of mine was like, Yo, I'm fucking signing up fuck this boom. She's a mom. I don't know if you know she is Sarah Stage.
Speaker 2: I don't so Sarah's Yo. She's a big model Instagram. Boom.
Speaker 1: She has probably four or five million followers. Husband's a good friend of mine. She was a joined and I was like, you know, what, is it weird?
Speaker 2: If I fuck this?
Speaker 1: My boy like it's weird, and plus my wife knows it is this weird? I was thinking about it, so I go on boom and the easiest way to link it is through your Twitter, and I'm like, no, he'll know my Twitter's.
Speaker 3: Like let's see, yeah, because then you're just like, I get your supporting, but you don't want to.
Speaker 1: Support because then people are kind of like, all right, well yeah, you know they see it and so like and again I don't care, like I want nobody think like, but I don't want anybody thinking I'm dming and you know what I'm saying and trying to get like boom.
Speaker 2: So no, no, I'm cool. Porn humb is cood.
Speaker 3: So you're just about again, no personal interaction. You've got your wife. That's all you need. Yeah, the personal DM and her box and that's all. But pornhab search is for you. Yes, So you're okay with the whole. You know, you dated a porn girl at one point and all these things. What's the craziest sexual story you've ever had with your porn star.
Speaker 2: Girlfriend with her, I don't think it's the craziest. I think other girls have been crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, then let's give those because that definitely wasn't that. See. I feel like the porn star and girls sometimes loses they lose that part of themselves when they start dating somebody, right then they start not being like less freaky, depending on like your level of relationship.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like I think.
Speaker 1: When I got my first when I when I became a millionaire for the first time, so was sixteen years ago. I was engaged to get married and I was engaged with supermodel. How fucked up is that?
Speaker 2: Right? So she's in Paris.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's in Germany doing a campaign out there, and we talk on the phone and there's my Space was around there.
Speaker 2: I think Friendster was too.
Speaker 1: And every night she'd call me right around midnight because it'd be or like around eleven am because it'd be eight am her time. And I was asked Little John asked me to be a creating Asian gangster in his video.
Speaker 2: So I was like, oh shit, hell yeah, abnna do this video? Boom?
Speaker 1: So I pull up in my at the time se forty five, I was like, that was there's no Rolls Royce Ghost back then.
Speaker 2: That was like the hottest car. I pulled up to the video.
Speaker 1: I played this motorcycle gangster. It's Asians Boom and there's tons of crooks.
Speaker 2: No, I've been in a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of videos, been a ton of music videos, but this was like different because I had a little bit of cloud at this point. Like I was who I was before I had social media. So I was ben balled before, you know, at ben Baller. But Little John's like, yo, you gotta be in this video. It's like all right, cool boom. Next thing, you know, there's like tons of girls, like bad chicks. I was like, oh my god, this is crazy. And so he had after party and I was like, all right, fuck it, you know, like yeah, let's let's let's let's kick it and let's all hang out.
Speaker 3: And these were like your thirty days.
Speaker 2: This was the first time I tried viagra.
Speaker 3: Oh, first time, and I was like several times.
Speaker 1: And I had to literally asked the dude. I said, hey, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: He had this thing called crunk crunk juice. If you're a seen and you drink and it had yohem be in it. You know what that is, right?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing that's in the fucking in those pills that make it hard. Yeah, and it like the girth in the whole nine right, So I was like, all right, cool, So I took a viagra. I took that, and I remember I asked the dude. I was just like, hey, bro, hold on, hold on, so you're trying to tell me. You're trying to tell me I can bust a nut. And then like I'm good to go. And he's like, bro, you're gonna bust your nut and you want to go fuck again? Round two is good?
Speaker 3: And I was like immediately, like you're not even not going a down period. You're staying hard.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, I've never ever had that kind and me and my the small girl, we had good.
Speaker 3: Sex and what I think you can really do.
Speaker 1: I mean, but it was a different level because again, like you know, like there is no round two like with me, like you know, that was like this doesn't make sense, right because if you're not taking that and you come and I don't give a fuck if you're eighteen, I mean, it's gonna take a little bit time for you to try to regurgitate yourself back to you know what I mean to really Okay, Well, hey.
Speaker 3: You're just you just need a little break. It's okay, everybody needs a little break sometimes.
Speaker 1: Then God bless them. But yeah, man, so you know, it was just a crazy night to where.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of smashing.
Speaker 3: How many times did you come?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 3: Is that the most times you've ever come in one five girls?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Five times five girls. It was pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: You made eat or you came for each individual girl. Yeah, so that was the most people you've ever been with in.
Speaker 2: A two hour span, yeah, or in a night.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, yeah, oh all right, I'm like putting these I'm like being an investigator backwards. I'm like, so, but were these girls all in the room at the same time? So was it an orgy situation or.
Speaker 1: Were you No, it was like it was like, yeah, I was like walking back out to the party.
Speaker 2: Boom it's on. Yeah, walk back out. Boom it was on, boom, walk back out, it was on.
Speaker 3: Did you did you have these already planned things or it was just a spontaneous moments spontaneous they all fucking are like sucking in like each thing.
Speaker 2: Or was it different the first time and the last time.
Speaker 3: This is a crazy story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first time.
Speaker 1: In the last time, I remember like the second time, I didn't even kissed. That was like listen, bitch, like I was like, look, you need to get the fuck over here and shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: And it was just like we're like bend over situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were just so all of us were so fucked up, you know.
Speaker 3: It was just they're fucking in front of people.
Speaker 2: No, that was where. Now the crazy thing was.
Speaker 1: I opened the door and my boy was all right, fuck it. So look, my boy, is what happened. My boy's fucking this chick. And she was a chick that I liked, and so he's like, he's like, man, bro, He's like, bro, I don't even trip.
Speaker 2: He's like, you know, like he's like, you want.
Speaker 3: To have something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I was like, all right, So I walked in the room. Never happened before. Boom, But this is all when.
Speaker 3: You're on this pil thing or drink.
Speaker 2: I'm on Viagrant and yeah the thing and I've been smoking.
Speaker 3: Weeding, but your dick is hard still. So you like, because before, if it was not any of those things, you would be like second guess it, Like if maybe not, let's.
Speaker 2: Just say let's okay, let's just say right now, as my testosterone is very low, if I come, I didn't want to look at another I'll punch someone in the fa I don't want to look at anybody like I'm done, Like I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like sharing the pussy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just done.
Speaker 1: So I'm attempting to do a fucking threesome. But yeah, that's my first time ever, even this experience of my entire life.
Speaker 2: I've had the reasons before.
Speaker 1: And as soon as my leg, my naked leg, touched his leg, I was like, no, no, this is not having boo, took my ship back on, got the fuck out the room. I was probably the most shot I've had. I've been shot before twice. I've been in gang shit, I've had guns pulled out me, I've gotten physical fights.
Speaker 2: That was probably the most scared I've ever been in.
Speaker 1: My entire leg though, that motherfucking hairy ass leg touched my leg and I was.
Speaker 2: That was it for me.
Speaker 3: It was the hairy leg for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the hairy leg for me. And I was like yo, and it was.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing was I've been still to this day. I look at dude funny like, I was like, bro, man, I don't know, man, So is that.
Speaker 3: The only dude or only person or only sharing experience with the leg a girl. Yeah, at the times it was just two girls in you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm boring man. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Are you like a threeesome type of person or you just like a one person?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 3: It's just like it was.
Speaker 1: Just like a thing for you know, like like like I don't know who doesn't want two girls giving them head?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like that's I mean, I'm not opposed to it, but I've also been important. So it's different, different strokes for different folks. But some people can't handle it, like over Like it's like sensory overload. Sometimes I feel like some people would like it, but some people can't like do it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: A couple of times I had done it, I was in a relationship, and I think these girls were really upset, Like you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 3: Those situations where like one was feeling it more than the other.
Speaker 2: No, it was just like you didn't have to fuck her? Fuck you want me to do?
Speaker 3: So were they like like fucking each other and then you were like just there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like whatever it was like.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying, like what was I supposed to do? Just give my dick sucked and kissed the girl? I didn't understand, like I didn't know the rule.
Speaker 3: See that's see that's where I feel like too, I've had this conversation with people. I was like, how do you know unless you actually have the conversation before and it's not in the moment what the boundary levels are. Yeah, I'm doing like one of the that's free for all. Like it's like to me, like, once we've said this and we're already game, like who just stops ahead?
Speaker 2: Right, I mean right right right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but that's I mean, that's just what for me is like, so could you have if you could have one or the other, what would it be, meaning just head or just.
Speaker 2: Sex today or in general overall, like in general.
Speaker 3: Overall because this obviously this conversation is like post your wife because this is like you know, crazier stories or whatever. And I know obviously you have crazy times with your wife, but it's just a different mindset and sexuality like things.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, man, I just like I love getting I love getting head, you know what I mean. I love the eye contact and all that, and I love like so you.
Speaker 3: Couldn't ever give away like get away, like if you had a choice and just have sex and just have head.
Speaker 1: You'd have to have sex, man, I don't know, it's tough. I think I'd want to have head instead.
Speaker 2: That's it, I mean, But at the same time, like selfish, So you're saying that, So there's I.
Speaker 3: Think I'd pick either one, I'd picked both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so then I mean I'd picked both then obviously if I could, I know what.
Speaker 3: I'm giving one of the other. I'm saying myself. You know I can't. Have you been telling me this? You know?
Speaker 1: My no what I'm what I'm saying is just something like about like I just always love getting head. But at the same time, who only gets head?
Speaker 2: Do you know? Like you kiss, you do this, whatever, and then then there's sex.
Speaker 3: But has there ever been a situation where you, like, never didn't want a girl to give you head? Because I've had some guys to be like I don't like it. I'm like, who are you? What? Yeah? I not ever, what do you think that's about?
Speaker 2: As? I have no fun?
Speaker 3: I need help Ben help me? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I have no idea?
Speaker 1: I have girls ask me all the time, like, kay, what does it mean when a guy comes in one second?
Speaker 2: Every time? Like thirty times now that's me.
Speaker 3: It doesn't bother me as much.
Speaker 2: But that's weird if someone doesn't want you to give him head. Yeah, I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: Some guys, I feel like there's only been like two or three maybe in my life, but I've said, like they just don't like it. But who doesn't like that?
Speaker 2: Is That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Because I've hurt and I feel like I can't say who doesn't like that because that's me being like by someone's side. But I feel like I've had ninety percent more of men be like the same way. I love heads so much that I wouldn't want to not have that involved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just weird, that's all weirdos. Yeah fuck him.
Speaker 3: Thank god I don't have sex with anymore. So how many partners do you think that you've had at this total time in your life?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, I feel like you were freaky Dicky back in the day, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean you.
Speaker 3: Live in LA and like, you know what I mean, it gets one of those things and like it's like you've been you've been around, You've been in these streets, bend ballair. Yeah, you know, not in bad way, but the thing.
Speaker 1: Is like, you know, no, and the funny thing is ready for this, Yeah, ready for this. I would say nine to nine point percent of the time I had sex with condoms on.
Speaker 3: That's smart, that's and I've always been so and that's good, even like drunk fucked up whatever.
Speaker 1: Real shift, even the drunkest fucking things in the entire world. Boom, yeah, I mean I would have to be in a couple hundreds at least.
Speaker 3: So did you always stay ready with the condom always in your pocket?
Speaker 2: Always?
Speaker 3: How do you know how many to bring? Two to three?
Speaker 1: I just bring one. Sometimes sometimes I had in my car, so it was like, all right, let me go to the car.
Speaker 2: Boom. You know, It's just it is what it is.
Speaker 3: What is one of your fetishes that you would say, do you have any?
Speaker 2: Not? Really? I mean I love like.
Speaker 3: You don't like feet, you don't like I don't know, but holds anal sex armpit licking.
Speaker 2: Noah, no, really weird like that. You know. I'm not just like a girl in black stockings.
Speaker 3: And I like my girls to dress up for you not they don't have to.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I love blackstockings. I love you know, pumps, stilettos, and I just like coming in the mouth or facials, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's really I don't really have the a fetish.
Speaker 3: I can't really like coming in the mouth of facials. That could be a fetish.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I guess that.
Speaker 3: I just I feel like you just seem like painting a picture. So it's like more artistic, like kind of like you're a visual person.
Speaker 2: You had a visually I'm a designer.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's I'm saying, that's what your sexual language is. You want her to like dress up and do the whole like pantyhose doc.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean some chick has to be way back. It's like, oh, do you want to get a foot job? And I was like, fuck, is it foot?
Speaker 2: No, I'm good.
Speaker 3: So you've never gotten a foot job? No, see, I'm a foot person. I'm a foot fetish. I like foot jobs, Like it's not something that I do all the time, but you know I do have a friend that really likes to do them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good. I just wasn't. That just was nothing like I was like, I'm not trying to get athletes, dick. Like I was like, hold on, man, like, how do you get athletes. I'm joking, like athletes' foot, you know what I mean. I'm just joking.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding, I know, but maybe you can't knock it till you try it. Maybe there's something out there you just never try.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm telling you, I'm so washed up now. It just it's like.
Speaker 3: Where publicly is the craziest place you've ever had?
Speaker 1: Sucks in a Chinese restaurant in the fucking kitchen while they're open during business in the kitchen, in the fucking kitchen in North Hollywood, California, at a Chinese restaurant. It was like two three o'clock where it was like off hours whatever, but this motherfucking restaurant was open.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck was gone.
Speaker 3: Did they see you?
Speaker 2: Nobody? I don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: You don't think so, no one, no one Like you didn't get an eye when you were like looking by.
Speaker 2: This, But I mean I was like, yeah, I was ready were I don't know. It was just a weird fucking thing. I don't no idea what it.
Speaker 3: Just happened spontaneously. You're just like you want me.
Speaker 2: We're messed around boon battles.
Speaker 3: I was like, fuck this, that's more hot though, I yah, you're trying to get.
Speaker 2: It was intense. It was intense for sure, Private Talk.
Speaker 3: I hope you're liking this episode. I feel like we're getting really intimate by mister Ben Baller. I hope it's not too much because we're about to get a little bit more spicier. We're about to do Truth with Texas. We're gonna take a little break and Truth with Texas is coming up. All right, Private Talk, we are back, and I hope you're liking. Make sure you subscribe to this episode because it's been a lot of fun and I know there's some gems that we've never heard before, which I'm excited about to have the privilege of having been Baller on the Private Talk couch, getting a little bit more intimate, because you know, if anything twenty twenty is learned is why the fuck not? You know, I'm probably the first person who's actually ever asked you these questions, so I feel privileged that you've answered them honestly, and hopefully they're not too crazy. We might get a little bit more crazier, Ben Baller, Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Fuck it? I'll be real ch you how about this. I'll probably never do a show like this ever again. So that's cool.
Speaker 3: I hope that's not in a bad way.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about so that gives you more exclusivity, you know what I mean, unless I come back.
Speaker 3: Well, see, there we go. I like that, but then answer a way better. I would definitely have you come back on the couch. So here we go. We're gonna give four cards. We're gonna do all of them, and each Ace is a different suit, which just means a little bit more eracier.
Speaker 2: Of a question.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see what we get first. Ace, All right, Ace of Spades. So the Spades is a naughty question, which I feel like our whole interviews have been a little bit naughty because I wasn't honestly even expecting it to get as naughty, but I felt because you were so game, I needed to like honor Alexis Texas in true fashion and get naughty with Ben Baller. So right, naughty questions? Do you like watching your partner masturbate?
Speaker 2: It don't do anything for me?
Speaker 3: Does nothing for you? Yeah, so either fucking or doing it solo masturbating too something else.
Speaker 2: Like me? Yes? Yeah, yeah, no, But I'm not really like it, like seeing any girl play with yourself. It's just never been my thing.
Speaker 3: Never, So you're never watching girl girl porn at all. Yeah, No, that's nothing for you.
Speaker 1: I mean it's I mean, I wouldn't mind it. I just it's just I'm not going like I don't. My time is very precious now, so I'm not searching for that.
Speaker 3: Time is money, baby, And if you're not subscribed to Hiss non only fan, then you can get in. Okay. So have you ever had a head while driving?
Speaker 2: Yeah all the time. No, all the time, but I mean it's it's been a long time, but yeah I have fifty fifty Yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to the next one. That was That wasn't too bad? No ace of clubs. All right. So it's a kinky question. Okay, have you ever been caught going so loo someone walked in on you while you're masturbating, either watching porn maybe just astimitting yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, Okay, I was thinking I just want to walk down sex. No, you know what I think I want to say. My dad walked in when I was in the bathroom jacking off like like circle like nineteen eighty.
Speaker 3: Six circa nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a long fucking time ago.
Speaker 3: So what like kind of things do you jerk off in the shower? It's just all ahead game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just think about like just random shit.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about, like, came in, but how do you in the shower?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 3: He was like interrupting you in the shower?
Speaker 2: I was taking a piss, I was bake taking. I was fake taking a piss, and somehow he opened the door and now I forget and he was like, he was like, what are you doing in here? For so long? I was.
Speaker 3: I was like shocked, So are you like jerking off in the toilet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that what guys do? No?
Speaker 2: But it was like in that house, like, you know, world, I don't really.
Speaker 3: How many times have you jerked off in a toilet?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: I've never even knew that guy's jerk off like that. Maybe I never thought about it, like a hundred one hundred toilets.
Speaker 2: Fuck? Maybe I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just honestly, and that's kind of weird because I've been important, but I don't know. I would never have thought that that guy's matter. I think just because it was just like easy cleanup. But that's why I said shower maybe right.
Speaker 1: Shower is not like anything where I say I was doing a lot just saying it was it's easy clean up and uh over the toilet it's yeah, not just that. And it was like like, yeah, there's I mean, I don't know, like it's it's also uh inconspicuous, you know what I mean, Like people aren't really like thinking.
Speaker 3: But if you're in the bathroom for how long does it take you to like that? That goes back to your whole quokie situation.
Speaker 1: You're like, no, no, no, I wish I could be quick when I'm fucking jerking off shit.
Speaker 2: It's fucked up.
Speaker 3: So how long you're in the bathroom?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It feels like forever, five, ten minutes, twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, I feel like I'm not like a quick comer. That sounds weird for a girl, but like I don't know, like I would be in the same situation, but like I yeah, like I need I need some time when people will be like, hey, are you okay in there? Like are you like what's the situation? So that's why it would be like I don't know, Yeah, like I've like I feel like I'm more of a thrill secret type person, Like I'd rather just like do it outside. And I hope you know, yeah, maybe somebody comes around.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was low key.
Speaker 3: Who maybe you thought you were low key. It's like one of those things when you like, nobody knows that I'm smoked a blunt, but I did. Here we go, all right, diamonds, this is spicy. You're like, fuck, they're all fucking spicy. Al right, spicy. Most uncomfortable place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 2: I know there was somewherehere. I was tucking. It was driving me crazy. I'm trying to think, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you can do it. Fuck, this helps, this helps the private talk. I hope that you are loving this episode. We're about to find out what this most uncomfortable place that he's ever had sex. I'm curious, you know what.
Speaker 2: I know that sounds so so stupid, but in uh oh god, and.
Speaker 3: You better give it to me.
Speaker 2: In my Ferrari.
Speaker 1: Man, it was just it's it's not an easy car to like like was it just head or fucking it was everything, but the doors were closed, do you know what I mean? And like we were like pulled over on the side of the road. So it's like very tight, very difficult, very not like whatever. And it was just like and I'm real meticulous.
Speaker 3: About my car, like you know, it was the first and last time did that.
Speaker 2: It was probably maybe done like once or twice. Yeah, it was. It was uncomfortable as a motherfucker, you know what I mean, Like there was really no.
Speaker 3: Really in the moment. It was hot.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was great. It was fucking fantastic.
Speaker 3: It's like adrenaline, for sure. A romantic? Would you consider yourself a romantic? You know what?
Speaker 1: My wife definitely thinks, like sometimes I'm not, but definitely, you know, in my mind, I think I definitely. I think for a long time I was a hopeless romantic.
Speaker 2: And she's so funny. It's like the first three years of my marriage, he was so great and no, just not you don't do shit, and it's like, damn I need to but no, your romance her, Yeah, I'd like to think I am.
Speaker 3: Okay, hmmm, did you ever have a crush on a teacher?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Tell us about her? What did she teach? What grade was this?
Speaker 2: Fourth grade?
Speaker 3: Let's take it back. We're going back private talk with Ben Baller fourth grade teacher.
Speaker 1: She used to help me out. She used to put her head her chin right here while she helped me write. And I remember she'd wear like like a V cut dress and I saw, you know, I would see like the cleavage. And then one day, you know, the like like you have a like a shelving like library and you have to use the stairs to grab the top shelf books. She was on the stair and I remember I looked up and she had like this shining like sears bra, but it was like sexy as I was a goddamn I'm just saying, I don't know. It was just like it was like a like a cheap, very shiny bra, and that ship just turned me the funck on.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: And then that's the first time you felt that, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Started getting a little warm down there and everything.
Speaker 3: But at that point, were you already like masturbating or no, it was now I was a masturbating. Was it was you were starting to like the affection of like yeah.
Speaker 2: And then started every other time I feel like I just maybe seen movie. There's this TV show on Hulu now called The Teacher. Have you seen that Teacher?
Speaker 3: I've seen all these billboards holy shit.
Speaker 2: That look. I don't even think Kate Marrow is sexy. That motherfucking show.
Speaker 1: She was your teacher, she would get beat the fuck up. She is like, wow, that show is I'm gonna lie to you, that show is lit.
Speaker 3: So do you think that it was all just your advances? So if you're a teacher at that time that you saw the glimpse and she would have advanced, you would have like made it happen.
Speaker 2: I mean in fourth grade, I doubt it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, how I don't know what this teacher setting is reference at? How old is he? Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, you mean that that dude, That dude's eighteen, he's he's a senior in high school.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. I haven't seen it yet yet.
Speaker 2: You have to watch this show.
Speaker 3: I honestly, I've been like driving past all the things that I was like, man, it's like one of those things. It's like drawing you in and I'm like, right, you gotta watch the show.
Speaker 2: It's good. It's good. If I was like I lost my virginity when I was twelve, so and then I didn't.
Speaker 3: See pastigly or was it because or like there was a.
Speaker 2: Chick in my building.
Speaker 1: I was sleeping with the kids in the building and she was like fuck it. She was fifteen, and she's like, you have to fuck me.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I don't fuck you whatever, and that was like I didn't know what the fuck was going on. I was like, yo, I think I have to pee, and the next thing and I bustled out. I was like, oh shit, that's what it is. And I was like, damn why. She looked like Elmer's glue, Like what the fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So, uh, I don't think like until like I was like fifteen, sixteen, I started actually having sex again.
Speaker 2: So like if I was like fifteen and a teachersh crazy crazy? Are you crazy? I want to fucking crap.
Speaker 3: Which, hey, sometimes you know, imaginations go crazy. You just never you never know.
Speaker 2: Man, that's that's that's like a dreammind Like that would be like that. I mean, I'm not going to school fucking soon. I'm fucking forty seven years old.
Speaker 1: I mean no, yeah, that would be that would be a cool little that would be a little cool little like back to the future, go back and do that, like I would love to.
Speaker 3: So what you say with all that is what would be like your idea of fantasy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. Teacher was in, you know, in class and I got in trouble and she kept me up after school and.
Speaker 3: Then she was like, has to have big boobs because you know, yeah, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Then I mean, fuck, there's really not much takes off her shirt and it's on.
Speaker 3: I like it. The teacher. The teacher thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Probably maybe influenced because of the whole series thing coming up, but you know, I'll take it here at private talk? Is there anything that you would like to ask me? Since you know I've been You've been so candid with me with Private Talk, I'm going to give you.
Speaker 2: You know how funny I do this on my show. I actually, uh don't have a question, but I'm going to think of something that I think, Uh, have you ever participated in a gang bang?
Speaker 3: Before?
Speaker 2: I have? Okay, I have? How many guys was that?
Speaker 3: Man? It's funny that you asked this because I feel like I just recently talked about this, but it's like one of those things that like you block at well, that sounds horrible and then we hold on other pause. How many people are in a gang bang? Okay? I think it was for people, but I can't confirm or deny that yet, so I say that it to say this, it just wasn't set up the way that I wanted it to But because because I'm a performer and I was in the industry, it was something that I signed up for and I knowingly knew what I was doing, but it wasn't the people that I wanted it to be. So therefore I said at the time, I was into it obviously, but now for the it's been like years, I've blocked it out, so I couldn't tell you exactly. That's why I was like reference, I don't remember. But yeah, so for me, and this is why I would like say it cautiously. It's like it's not something that I think is a bad thing in the right way. I've always had a fantasy that I wanted to outlive, but it didn't get properly produced the right way. I feel like that's sometimes why it's like I don't get to do some things I want to do is because of those things. But now that I produced my own things, I could if I wanted to. I just don't porn anymore. But yeah, it was just I always had the idea like fantasy of like having a gang thing in a way of like what a gang bang in like a way.
Speaker 2: Of like a a gay man. I was like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I'm mumble sometimes all right, but no gay a gang bang is like so I used to strip and dance in like all over the world. So like, I've never fucked a fan. I've never did anything like that. So in my mind, my fantasy was to fuck all the hot fans that I've seen out in the world that I've never fucked, and fucked them in my mind obviously and fulfill that fantasy. And so there were certain guys that I wanted in the industry and I never did. Okay, no, well I didn't know that they would. They were fans at the time. That's the thing with like dating now that I found out, like you don't ever know of like what it is people like, but other situation is conversation. But at the time, no, I never did. So it wasn't someone that was going to all these states and fucking my fans whatever. There was people that I saw that I would possibly do that with. So in my mind, that's the fantasy that I wanted to fulfill. So the men that I wanted to that were in the industry were not available at that time because it was done so quickly, the movie right and it needed to be produced at such times, so it had to be rearranged. But yes, I did like The Gang Bang at that time it was just but at this point in time, it's been so long, I don't I.
Speaker 2: Mean, do you remember it was a DP at all or nothing was.
Speaker 3: Piece It was just a gaming I mean, I obviously I know the scene. I'm just saying as far as like performers or how many people were involved.
Speaker 2: So outside of I'm saying, like, so outside of filming.
Speaker 3: You've never read well life no, like That's wife also is like Alexis Texas is a persona of what I've got to out like live and be a part in How could I put that? Alexis Texas is like a persona of the sexual part of who I am. For sure I get to outlive those things. And so for me, like organically it's happened in every situation and seeing that I've wanted to do the way I've wanted to and kind of dictate that through my career.
Speaker 1: So if you don't want because because I was thinking while you were talking, and I was just curious because now this is actually an actual question I was curious about. I couldn't think of one too quick enough and want to be spontaneous. But so, if you don't mind, do you while you were in the business, did you ever date anyone serious?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: I was married to somebody in the business. Oh okay, he was well, I mean I married a performer, okay, and so we dated for two years, so then we got married. But yes, so far was married for three years.
Speaker 1: Okay, And like he's fucking all the girls and you're fucking all the dudes on camera. Yes, yes, yes, I'm just saying though, like it didn't it didn't fuck you up at all, Like didn't make it no.
Speaker 3: Because for me, it's like again, it's situation. The same way is like when people come in in the industry and like they date girls that are in they knowingly know that they're performers, but then they're okay with it in the beginning, but then when they start to have feelings for them, they want to change what they're doing in their job and all these things. But you're not paying anybody's bills because this is what I chose in my profession to do. So the same thing is like it's it's very you know, different in that dynamic of where you want to kind of lie in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Right hey man, hey shit.
Speaker 3: So with us, because we knew what we were already into and like what we signed up for is we had our we were very communicative about what we wanted in our relationship and what we thought about work. So it was like we were very honest of what we did on camera, but we didn't do anything off camera with anything unless it was with each other. So for me, because that's how I guess in some way I could control it or no, it's like it's only a physical thing. It's not an emotional thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey man, you know some people could turn it off, so they can't. I get it.
Speaker 3: The same way people cheat and go home to their wife and it's like people like go and say like I'm in love but I'm doing this, but you're still going to keep doing this, or like with their girlfriends and have multiple girlfriends. It's just people think of things in their mindset. It's tomato, tomrow. Everybody thinks of it works for me, it doesn't work for you. But you know, as time goes on, people evolve and like right now, like where I'm at, it's like that's what with me being young in my twenties. Now I'm in a different situation where I'm not in the business. I don't shoot, so now my mindset is different as far as what I need and want from a relationship, as far as like a partner.
Speaker 2: Wise, right,