Speaker 1: It is Ryan here, and I have a question for you. What do you do when you win?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you at fist pumper, a wooo, a handclap or a high fiver. I kind of like the high five. But if you want to hone in on those winning moves, check out Chumbuck Casino. At chumbacasino dot com, choose from hundreds of social casino style games for your chance to redeem serious cash prizes. There are new game releases weekly, plus free daily bonuses, so don't wait. Start having the most fun ever at chumbuck Casino dot com. Nope, necessary dally void where everybody lost he terms and conditions of eighteen.
Speaker 2: Plus Judy was boring.
Speaker 3: Hello, then Judy discovered chumbucasino dot com.
Speaker 2: It's my little escape.
Speaker 3: Now Judy is the life of the party.
Speaker 4: Oh baby mama is bringing home the bacon.
Speaker 3: WHOA, take it easy, Judy, jump the chumba life that's for everybody. So go to chumpacasino dot com and play over one hundred casino style games. Join today and play for free for your chance to redeem some serious prices. Jump chumpacasino dot com.
Speaker 2: Nope, just necessary foid.
Speaker 3: We're going into my eighteen plus terms and conditioned to plusy let's details.
Speaker 5: You are now listening to True Murder, the most shocking killers in true crime history and the authors that have written about them. Gasey, Bundy, Dahmer, The Nightstalker VTK. Every week, another fascinating author talking about the most shocking and infamous killers in true crime history. True Murder with your host journalist and author Dan Zufanski.
Speaker 2: Good Evening.
Speaker 4: At the beginning of twenty twenty, Doctor Peter McCullough was a highly regarded practicing physician, program director, teacher, and clinical investigator at a major academic medical center in Dallas, Texas. When COVID nineteen in March, he felt a duty to find a treatment for the disease. He wasn't alone. Other doctors all over the world were also searching for a cure. They followed the long standing principle that its best to tackle a sickness early, before it becomes life threatening. This is the story of how doctor McCullough and his colleagues developed an early treatment protocol of generic, repurpose drugs and supplements that has saved millions of COVID nineteen patients from hospitalization and death. In spite of their success, their early treatment protocol was not welcomed by public health officials. On the contrary, the news of their promising results was dismissed as soon as it was reported. At first, this seemed like conventional skepticism, but then fraudulent papers maligning the protocols repurpose drugs were published in academic medical journals. This and other acts of fraud revealed that a coordinated smear campaign against early treatment was being waged. Doctor McCullough and his colleagues soon found themselves censured, censored, attacked in the media, and fired from their jobs. The greatest victims of the smear campaign were COVID nineteen patients who were consequently deprived of early treatment. Hundreds of thousands needlessly died of the disease. At the same time early treatment was suppressed, the US government and mainstream media proclaimed that the cure to COVID nineteen lay in a new generation of vaccines that were being developed at warp speed. These were herald as a forthcoming panacea that would save mankind and restore normalcy. As soon as they were mass deployed, public health officials would lift the restrictions on social and economic life. While many observers were thunderstruck by this turn of events, there were historical precedents. In his nineteen sixty one farewell address, President Eisenhower warned, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination and danger our liberties or democratic processes. As doctor McCullough and his colleagues learned, Eisenhower's warning has become equally aable to the biopharmaceutical complex of multinational drug companies, the NIH and other federal agencies, research in virology labs, and the Gates Foundation. Since COVID nineteen arrived, this complex has obtained misplaced power over every aspect of our lives and taken our liberties. The Courage to Face COVID nineteen recounts how doctor McCullough and his colleagues began their work by fighting a novel infectious disease, and then became leaders in fighting the tyrannical regime that endangers our American way of life. The book that we're featuring this evening is the Courage to Face COVID nineteen, Preventing hospitalization and death while battling the biopharmaceutical complex with my special guests in thegative journalist and author John Leek. Thank you very much for this interview and welcome back to the program. John Leek, thank you for having me. Dan, thank you so much, and congratulations on this incredible book.
Speaker 6: Well, I appreciate the compliment. I worked on it for I don't know two and a half years and a lot of research and contemplation, so I appreciate your your interest in it.
Speaker 2: As you're doing the book.
Speaker 4: In the prologue, you set the stage for this very important story contained in this book. October nineteenth, twenty nineteen, John Hopkins Center for Public Security, in collaboration with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum, conducted a pandemic simulation exercise they called Event two oh one. Tell us about this simulation on October nineteen, two thousand and nine. What disease did they feature? Tell us the details of what was conducted well this.
Speaker 6: Event at Johns Hopkins in collaboration with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in the World Economic Forum. It was just the latest in a series of what they call pandemic simulations, this one in October nineteenth of twenty nineteen event to one two oh one, referring to at any given time, you know, over the course of a year or two, you might have two hundred potentially infectious diseases emerging, but number two oh one is the one that is infectious and contagious amongst humans. So this idea that well, you know, we're preparing for this thing, that it's not a matter of if it's just a matter of when we are going to get a fully contagious respiratory viral epidemic. It's coming, and so this was just the latest. The timing, of course, is quite interesting. I mean, we know now that the stars CoV two, the causative agent of COVID nineteen illness, was already circulating in Wuhan, China at this time. And we also know that one of the participants in event to A one was the Chinese, the Chinese equivalent of the head of our CDC, a guy I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing his name properly, doctor gal Gao. So you've got the Chinese counterpart of the CDC. There he is an event to A one and while supp I'm surprised a coronavirus is actually already circulating in Luhan at this time, the simulation imagines this scenario in which a coronavirus pandemic kicks off. In this simulation, it kicks off in Brazil, I perceive. I'll just jump right in and say, I perceive that to be a little bit of misdirection. The as had already been determined, the next likely coronavirus pandemic would in fact come out of China because SARS Kobe one came out of China in two thousand and two, in two thousand and three, So Brazil's kind of an interesting in my opinion, in my estimation, a bit of misdirection, but anyway, and out of control coronavirus they give it the nickname caps. Caps is raging around the world. And in the pandemic simulation, what is the medical establishment, the public health agencies in Washington, and the media establishment, how are they to respond to this pandemic? So that's the simulation. You can still watch the videos they're still published online of event two to one, and it is uncanny in its prescience that we're to believe that no one had any idea this was actually already happening.
Speaker 4: I think what was the most fascinating part of that, as you write, was that the predictions on how the public would react and how the media would react again very very prescient in that prediction.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, there is a long standing methodology of propaganda of shaping public opinion, of throttling information that would be you know, possibly distract the public or take the public away from the orthodox narrative that is being propagated. So these guys actually talk about some of these propaganda techniques. One of the ones that is specifically mentioned is an old propaganda technique called flooding the zone, which is simultaneously over multiple media channels broadcasting the identical message. And there are multiple examples that I document as the true story unfolds of the COVID nineteen pandemic of extraordinary examples of flooding the zone. So all of this is discussed, all of it's contemplated. I think the one thing an event to a one that the script was a little bit changed up when it came to the actual pandemic A few months later is that event too one does the panel participants, They do acknowledge that, yes, it would be valuable to have a vaccine and to get it up and running as quickly as possible. Nevertheless, some of the main participants say, but in the early days of the pandemic, as people are getting sick, it will be necessary to treat them. So, you know, we're going to have to look at the pharmacopeia of available drugs, drugs that are already available that are known to have a safety, a good safety profile, and we're going to have to find one that could help people, that could at least provide maybe not a silver bullet, but that could reduce the severity of symptoms. When we see the actual pandemic arrive a few months later, we see that the entire concept of early treatment is systematically suppressed in favor of the mass vaccination solution or purported solution. That is to say, in the simulation, there is a recognition that early treatment will be necessary because it could take quite some time to develop a safe and effective vaccine, possibly two or three years, So we're going to have to find ways to treat people. When we have the actual pandemic it's the exact opposite the messages. There is no treatment. Somehow we already know that, which is an interesting question. How could you already know that there is no treatment, given it's a novel infectious agent. But anyway, that gets into the theme of our book. Why were early treatment modalities suppressed? That's the central question of the book.
Speaker 4: Now give our audience your formal education and background, and also your background as an author and nonfiction author as well a true crime author and nonfiction author. Pardon me, but also how you found out about Peter McCullough, Doctor Peter McCullough, and how you made the decision. Tell us about the decision to write a book with doctor McCullough.
Speaker 6: Well, my formal education is in history and philosophy. I have a master's degree in philosophy. But I grew up and a very literate household. My grandfather, he's technically my step grand he was my grand mom. My grandmother's second husband was a Harvard trained doctor that had a huge library of books on medical history. I just got fascinated by medical history when I was pretty young, I mean an early teenager. My grandparents lived in the country and i'd go spend weeks at a time, and I would talk to my grandfather about medical history, and so that was kind of a childhood fascination. I went to Vienna, Austria on a graduate school scholarship to study philosophy. While I was in the city Vienna, I stumbled across a true crime story about an Austrian serial killer.
Speaker 2: There was a twist.
Speaker 6: He wasn't only a serial killer, he was also a fairly famous author and journalist. His name was Jack Untwager, and the remarkable twist in the story is when these women started disappearing from the Vienna red light district and turning up dead in the Vienna Woods. It was this subject of my book, Jack Untveger is his name. He actually became a kind of lead reporter for Austrian National Radio reporting on the unknown undetected serial killer. So it was a rather remarkable story of a guy reporting on his own crimes. He actually interviewed the chief of police and the friends of the murdered women, and he really went deep anyway, he was ultimately exposed as being the killer. But while I was researching that book, I got to be friends with the pathologist at the Vienna Institute of forensic medicine, and I served as her translator for a while from German into English. I just grew really fascinated, or became fascinated in forensic medicine. You know, how do forensic doctors are in the case of the US jurisdiction medical examiners, You know, how do they ascertain how we die and why do we die? So I became adept at reading medical literature, and I became interested in epidemiology and this whole area of science and knowledge. And so at the beginning of twenty twenty, when we got the first reports of SARS kobe Ie emanating from China then spread to Milan, Italy, I spent quite a bit of time in Italy, and I'm very interested in Italian culture, and so I was paying pretty close attention to the reporting out of Milan. And then, you know, I just began to think a lot of what we're being told by our public health officials just doesn't really add up to me. I began to suspect that there are distinct elements of distorted reality, even elements of fraud. And I know, as a true crime author that you know, all crime contains elements of fraud of distorting reality deception, and so I began researching what was going on, reading different reports from all over the world, and I decided, this looks like an organized crime story.
Speaker 2: In the making.
Speaker 6: But I knew I needed an expert scientific medical witness to help me to evaluate a lot of the technical aspects of what we were seeing, and so I began searching for My criteria were a high ranking academic medical doctor, one who has a publishing resume what separates the men from the boys in academic medicine as you're publishing resume, right, and preferably one who's also treating patients who has a clinical practice. And then my final criterion was he would also have to be a guy who is critically evaluating the orthodoxy coming out of Washington. That is to say, the NIH Health and Human Services, Like, what we're looking at is a federal public health apparatus that is telling us what's going on. I was skeptical a lot of a lot of their claims. I wanted to find a doctor who was also skeptical of the orthodoxy at the time. And my first question is, well, we're im gonna find this guy. He's kind of a unicorn. And then through some twists and turns that I document in the book, I discovered that doctor Peter McCullough lived about a mile from me in Dallas. I contacted him. We met for an interview, beautiful in studio, interviewed, beautifully, photographed, and miked. I posted it on YouTube and it was censored about three hours later. Well, so that's when I realized, boy, we're in the middle of something really, really big here, and it is completely inimical to the spirit of the US Constitution in the first Amendment.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about what Peter McCullough. Doctor McCullough found out. But from the early reports from France, South Korea, and China and India about hydroxyl chloroquin and the research being done in terms of treatment for COVID nineteen, well, you know.
Speaker 6: Going back to that pandemic twoh one, they explicitly say, you know, we're gonna have to scramble because it's going to take a while to develop a safe and effective vaccine, if that's even possible, that's an unknown, but we're gonna need to scramble to find drugs that have a known safety profile that could be used to treat this, so that actually was understood to be a normal procedure. Like again, look at the pharmacopeia, you know, look at safe drugs that are known to have a safe profile, probably ones that have been used by humanity for decades. Then you know it has a good safety profile. So you had independent, cre creative thinking doctors to immediately start looking for anything that could be used to treat this. And I want to say this is important. You know, a lot of medicine isn't necessarily a silver bullet. I mean, penicillin was a miracle drug because you would take a staffle of cockle infection that was dangerous, or a syphilis infection, things that were just scourges of mankind for centuries, and penicillin would just blast it. I mean you're talking like two days later you're feeling better. But there aren't that many miracle drugs like penicillin. A lot of drugs it's reduction of symptoms. It's just helping the patient to get through the syndrome so that he doesn't have to go to hospital and doesn't die. So that's what the the good doctors were looking for. And there's a guy in Marseille France named Dde Rault, and he is I think the most the most published microbiologist on Earth. In the year nineteen ninety, if my memory serves, he came up with a treatment for a very very dangerous I mean a very high high fatality rate illness called q fever. He Q fever. It's not very common, but if you get it, I mean it's like fifty percent curtains and Dde Rault and Marseille he discovered that you could treat Q fever with the combination of hydroxy chloroquine and I believe doxy cyclinge. And it works, and it became and it remains today the standard treatment for Q fever. I think Raoul has personally discovered several hundred species of bacteria, and he's also credited with discovering the giant virus. Well, a species of giant virus which I think had previously been perceived to be some other organism. Raoul proved that it was a virus. So this is an imminent infectious disease biologist and treating physician. He's a member of the Legion of Honor, and so DDA Raoul starts looking at the literature. He sees that there is a published literature including NIH scientists in the United States who discovered that the old mallarial drug also used for rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, hydroxychloroquin had anti viral and anti inflammatory efficacy against SARS covy ie, which was genetically pretty close to SARS CoV two. So Ryold says, all right, hydroxychloroquin great safety profile, billions of doses taken and tolerated for a variety of illnesses, FDA approved, approved over the counter in France. It's actually an over the counter agent. So he's like, let's give it a shot. The amazing thing is immediately immediately upon his announcement, and there's no one in the entire country of France better equipped to evaluate this than Professor Rold. Immediately upon announcing that hydroxy chloroquin combined with the zythromycin seems to have pretty good efficacy, especially when administered early, he's massively censured and censored immediately. It's like no, no, no, no no. That Imagine you're at a cocktail party and you tell someone a true story, and before you even get halfway into it, the guy starts waving his hands in your face and saying no way, no way, don't tell that story. Very very suspicious. And so Peter mccaullay catches wind of DDA. Raoults work in Marseille and he begins to think, as well, like what's going on here? Like this is a perfectly safe drug. Why are we suddenly being told it's dangerous. When doctor McCollough worked at a hospital in Seattle, he routinely prescribed hydroxychloroquin p rheumatoid arthritis, So, like, what is going on here? And you know that is a kind of a key opening chapter in the book, recounting Professor Raowlds adventures in France trying to treat patients, trying to prevent them and succeeding from having to go to hospital.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about remdesovir and who has interest in this drug being successful in the marketplace and its relationship in comparison to hydroxachloroquin.
Speaker 6: Remdesevir was an experimental drug developed by a biotech company in San Francisco. Who ah, whose name is suddenly slipping me, but I'll remember it. The company in San Francisco worked closely with the head of the Niai d Anthony Fauci to develop remdesevir. They had initially thought it would be a useful drug for treating ebola with doctor Fauci's you know, NIH assistance. They did some trials of this drug, remdesevir, in an ebola outbreak in Africa. They found that it didn't work, and in fact, the experimental group that received it had a considerably higher fatality rate than the control group who didn't, So it was an utter failure. Gilead Gilead pharmaceutical company, isn't it Gilead Sciences, That's the company that developed remdesevir. So it was it was an abysmal failure, and it's Ebela trials. It's kind of back to the drawing board. They tried it with Zeka as well. Again the trials didn't work, an abject failure against Zika. But then you know, if it doesn't work, just keep trying. So with SARS Covid two, they decided to try remdesevir against SARS. I go into it's quite a bit of technical detail about the trial data in the book. It's clear that remdesevir has zero efficacy against SARS Kobe two. Even the who which tends to go and lockstep with the NIH, even the who issued a viso in October of twenty twenty saying don't use remdesevir. There's no indication that it works, and secondly, there are indications that it causes kidney damage. Nevertheless, Anthony Fauci and his friends at Gilead and Bill Gates, who is a Gilead shareholder, they did succeed in persuading the Health and Human Services and the CDC and the FDA to get behind remdesevir as the and this is quite a notable detail for people who study medicine. It became remdesevir became the standard of care for gravely ill hospitalized patients with COVID nineteen. So I appreciate this is a bit technical, but it was already well understood that with a viral respiratory viral illness, it usually proceeds in three stages. The first stage is the viral replication phase. The virus is rapidly replicating in the upper respiratory tract. Stage two, you get into a pulmonary difficulty. The patient finds it difficult to breathe. That difficulty of breathing and accompanied anxiety will oftentimes prompt them to go to hospital. That's stage two of the illness. By the time you get to stage two, the early viral replication phase has ended. It has long been understood that if you are trying to stop a viral disease in its tracks by using an anti viral agent, you administer it early during the early viral replication phase. Take a look at tamiflu, an anti viral for influenza. The indication is start as early as possible. So why the fuck are they issuing? Are they administering this for gravely ill patients in hospital who are actually using supplementary oxygen. It just makes no sense whatsoever. Nothing, and I carefully document this in and my book. Nothing about the remdesevie protocol makes sense, not one element of it. Now, what does make sense from a moneymaking standpoint is these gangsters succeeded in persuading Health and Human Services, Medicare and Medicaid to give hospitals a twenty percent bonus on the patient's entire hospital bill if the hospital administered remdesevir. So that is a perverse incentive. We're saying, we will pay you a twenty percent bonus on the entire hospital bill if you administer this emergency authorized use product with an abysmal safety record, even the WHO does not recommend it, if you had been this to your gravely ill hospitalized patients. And I've interviewed multiple nurses who've told me that with a patient in those circumstances, on about day two after administering rendesevir, the urine output starts to decrease, and clear signs in the blood panel of kidney damage of impaired kidney function begin to manifest. So why are they administering this in hospital?
Speaker 4: You asked the question why, but also at the same time by criticizing hydroxylchloroquin calling it irreversible retinal damage and dangerous heart arrhythmias, which is ironic at the same time praising as daribl as a as the only option.
Speaker 6: Just just stop and consider this. So hyerroxychloroicuine was approves by the FDA for indications with malaria, off label uses for rheumatoid arthritis and lupus in the fifties. Okay, so for decades billions of doses of this. You know who who called bullshit on this idea that it causes retinal damage. It was ophthalmologists. They are the first guys to say, what, like, what on earth is our media talking about? Because ophthalmologists will see people will come to the ophtalmologist with a pigmentation. It is a damage of the retina. After taking daily doses of hydroxychloroquine for over a decade. Over a decade, you start to see retinal damage. Okay, that's daily doses of this rheumatoid arthritis for ten years. What Professor Dida Rell was recommending his hydroxychloricine protocol five days. So this is just a lie, and I'm sorry, you know it's funny. I'm now thinking about this book I wrote it two years ago. Just all of this is just it's just absolutely infuriating, and our mainstream media just happily parrots these these utter, perfidious lies.
Speaker 4: Let's use this as an opportunity to stop to hear these messages.
Speaker 2: Step into the world of power, loyalty, and luck. I'm going to make him an offer you can't refuse.
Speaker 5: We're family, canolis and spins me everything.
Speaker 6: Now you want to get mixed up in the family business.
Speaker 5: Introducing the Godfather at champacasino dot com. Test your luck in the shadowy world at the Godfather Slade.
Speaker 2: Someday I will call upon you to do a service for me.
Speaker 5: Play the Godfather now at champacasino dot com.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the family vdW group.
Speaker 2: No purchase necessary.
Speaker 4: I believe we're pribited by loss he terms and conditions eighteen plus.
Speaker 1: It is Ryan here and I have a question for you. What do you do when you win?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you a fist pumper, a woo, a handclapp or a high fiver. I kind of like the high five. But if you want to hone in on those winning moves, check out Chumbuck Casino at chumbacasino dot com. Choose some hundreds of social casino style games for your chance to redeem serious cash prizes. There are new game releases weekly, plus free daily bonuses, so don't wait. Start having the most fun ever at Chumbuck Casino dot com.
Speaker 3: No price necessary DTVOI where every boy lost the terms Conditions eighteen plus.
Speaker 2: Now let's get to the players that enabled all of this.
Speaker 4: Someone as we responsible, and someone certainly some players are more responsible.
Speaker 2: You talk about doctor Bright and doctor Fauci.
Speaker 4: October twenty nine, twenty nineteen, discussing a need for a universal flu vaccine, and they talked about touted new biotechnological tools. Now fast forward to twenty twenty and what is doctor Fauci doing and what is he declaring while at the same time criticizing hydroxychloroquin and saying that it could be damaging and harmful and as a result, doctors and hospitals are recommended to not do anything involving hydroxychloroquin.
Speaker 6: So Rick Bright was the head of BARTA. It's a division of the Department of Health and Human Services of acronym BARTA Advanced Research something anyway, BARTA as a research division of Health and Human Services. Rick Bright was the head of it. He and Tony Founci were talking about the need to at Milken University in California. They were talking about the need to develop the next generation of influenza vaccine and they lament that the current technology for this upper respiratory tract viral infection goes back to the fifties. We need a new generation of vaccines against respiratory tract viral infections that could be rapidly developed and when they do make Rick Bright and particular references adenta viral and messenger RNA vaccine technology, which was still, you know, being developed. It was kind of an enticing interesting idea had been on the shelves of research and design departments for years, but no one had actually developed a vaccine on that platform in spite of an interest in doing so. So they say, well, you know, the next pandemic, you know this, this would be an opportunity to catapult forward this next generation of vaccine technology. Fast forward three months, again, amazing prescience, these guys talking about this while SARS Kobe two is circulating in Wuhan. Fast forward, you know, three months Anthony Vuci announces that, well, you know, the niai D National Institute of Allergy Infectious Diseases. Turns out we've been co developing a vaccine, a messenger RNA vaccine with Moderna, a biotech company in Cambridge, Massachusetts, never had a licensed pharmaceutical product ever, was developed with a Department of Defense grant. Their working capital was all came from initially from the Department of Defense. Turns out NIAID and Moderna have been working on a messenger RNA vaccine and they've got the prototype up and running with generous funding from the Gates Foundation. And a special note is a Gates Foundation World Economic Forum offshoot called SEPI, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness and Innovations. A new institution announced that the World Economic Forums January twenty seventeen Annual Meeting in Dava, Switzerland. So SEPI is in the business of rapid vaccine development. So SEPI is, I believe in the press release providing the funding for the human clinical trial of this new mRNA vaccine. So Rick Bright Fauci's crony. At the same time that Faunci announces this new mRNA prototype vaccine for COVID two for COVID nineteen, Rick Bright gives a I believe it was a five hundred million dollars grant to accelerate the development at MODERNA. At the same time, Rick Bright is lobbying the FDA to restrict the availability of hydroxy chloroquine as an early treatment protocol. So it's clear the paper trail, the press releases, the press interviews, Rick Bright is suppressing hydroxy chlor while promoting the mRNA vaccine. At one and the same time smear the early treatment modality while promoting and financing the vaccine solution. Now here's where I want to add something. The vaccine cannot treat someone who's already sick. It's not a treatment modality, right, it is a immunological modality. The idea of a vaccine is to prevent you from getting the infection. It can't treat you if you already have it. So when Bright is out suppressing hydroxychloroquine, making it unavailable in New York state pharmacies, that means that people who are already sick with COVID can't get it, even though there's no vaccine available to have prevented them from getting the illness. They're already sick with it. So this is just sick, I mean the whole thing. Here's the problem with this story. It's so preposterous and so perfidious that people can't believe it. I mean, my book with doctor McCullough is, we have over three hundred citations. There's not a single statement in the book that is not fully supportable by public documents and records, and yet it's hard for people to comprehend.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about you write about the Courage to Face COVID nineteen and you say courage is that trait that's very very important here. And we get back to doctor McCullough and his protocol and what he's doing to save patients and even people's own families were were inflicted with this COVID nineteen. So it becomes a dire and important issue for everyone. And so you talk about what exactly was done instead of those that protocol, that protocol wasn't accepted, but tell us more about the fight for doctor McCullough to get and save patients.
Speaker 6: Well, what's fascinating about doctor McCollough is he had it's his discovery that in many ways he was a naive man. When he starts reading the reports of this, he just immediately assumes that my hippocratic oath demands that I try my very best, to the best of my ability and judgment to quote the Hippocratic oath, to help my patients. And look, I mean the you know, the game is on. You know we're in the ring. You know you can't say you know, I can't try. No, You've got to fight. You've got to do something, find a solution, do the best you can. That's what he thought he was obliged to do. Pursue it to his hippocratic oath. He starts treating patients. Initially, it's a combination of hydroxychloroquin zithromyacin. He realizes quickly talking to the nephrologist at his hospital, that the kidneys and and the kidneys are for some reason clotting. There's, there's, there's and the dialysis lines that are actually seeing clotting in the lines. It's like, why is why is this this illness causing blood clotting? And so he thinks, well, clearly, whatever this disease is, it's it's thrombotic. It causes clotting. So he's like, well, let's use blood thinners. Let's use extra strength aspirin and other blood thinners. And then in terms of pulmonary inflammation, well, for fifty years we've used methyl predness alone. It's it's a steroid that is used to treat lung inflammation. So we'll use methyl predness alone FDA approved, been around forever standard of care for lung inflammation. And he is astonished when the hospital, you know, pursuant to directives from the NIH, says no, you can't use methyl predness alone for pulmonary inflammation. You can't use antithrombotics blood thinners for this clotting. And he says, well, like, why not. That's how we've always treated pulmonary inflammation and excessive clotting or thrombosis. So he's just stunned. It's it's like, well, what do you like, What on earth are you talking about. We've used these drugs for decades. So in many ways, the story is doctor mccaully McCullough's journey. It's a sort of hero's journey from naivete to the discovery that our our modern biopharmaceutical medical complex was against treating patients and I repeat, opposed to treating patients in the early phase of the illness in order to keep them out of hospital. So and and the consequences for doing so we're grave. So I track doctor McCullough's the the onset of persecution. He's invited to give senate testimony on early treatment on the nineteenth, twenty twenty, and shortly after his testimony, he starts receiving notices from hospital attorneys telling him to shut up. He's shortly thereafter fired from his hospital. He's shortly thereafter sued by his hospital, and it's just one thing after another. His professorships at three universities are revoked, his editorial positions at multiple academic journals are revoked. Just the knives come out for him, and why because he treated his patients with FDA approved repurpose drugs.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about some of the players that have this incredible vested interest. We haven't mentioned Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, but also NIHIAID as well. Who holds these patents and who would prop it the most from these patents.
Speaker 6: The NIAI D had a co ownership entitling, so this is Anthony Fauci's division of the National Institutes of Health held a co licensing agreement on the MODERNA vaccine m r NA vaccine. So Fauci's saying, you know, we don't you know, we don't believe hydroxy chloroquine works. You know, we're going with the vaccine solution. He has an economic interest in that. So the the evidence is clear that Fauci has conflict of interest because he he stands to receive an economic benefit from this monolithic vaccine solution, you know, MODERNA. Stefon Bonsel, the French CEO of Maderna. You know, he becomes a multi billionaire in the space of a year. I mean, a lot of guys got really, really rich with this pandemic response. There's a lot of them, Bill Gates announced at the January meeting of the World Economic Forum annual meeting in Davas. He told The Wall Street Journal and Betty Quick with squawk Box he said vaccines are by far my greatest investment. I mean, we've had a twenty twenty x return on our investments in vaccines. So he just is openly saying this is the greatest business model ever, like better than software. Again, it's so out in the open that this is an industrial complex with deep, deep economic interests and not to mention interests of power and control and augmenting power and control. These guys just plainly stated. But because it's couched in this language of philanthropy we care about humanity, people can't see it. They can't see the ruthless self interest in this complex. Now that titled our subtitle Battling the Biopharmaceutical Complex, it's the subtitle of the book. That title or subtitle derives from President Eisenhower's farewell address in nineteen fifty nine in which President Eisenhower warned the American people about the undue influence of the military industrial complex. It's getting too This complex of defense industry, Department of Defense, and the public treasury is getting way too much power, and it's a threat to our democratic processes. So that was Eisenhower that issued that warning. He was a Supreme Allied commander, so he's hardly an enemy of the military. But he saw this and he was frightened of it, and he warned the American people. This biopharmaceutical complex is just an outgrowth of the military industrial complex. A lot of the grants for these vaccine developments comes from the Department of Defense.
Speaker 4: Let Jesus as an opportunity to stop to hear these messages. You talk about the comparison with the pharmaceutical biopharmaceutical industry and its similarity to the military industrial complex. Just like the military industrial complex is involved in every aspect of politics, and it's very political, political sized. Tell us about how this was also involved in politics in such a great way.
Speaker 6: Well, what enabled this whole disaster fiasco to happen is in two thousand and five, it was during the Bush administration. There was this purported anthrax attack on a federal facility in Washington. So this idea that you know, it's not going to be scud missiles that hit the American mainland. We have two huge oceans on both sides, the biggest navy in the world, so we don't have to worry about armed men invading the country. What we need to worry about are infectious disease pathogens. So Congress passes what's called the prep Act Preparation for Infectious Disease Pandemics. And what is presented in this piece of legislation is the following. So there could be bio weapons, are naturally emerging infectious diseases that come to the American mainland. Congress and the government has to be equiped to deal with this public health emergency, very similar to a military invasion like Pearl Harbor. Okay, So how do we do this? Well, if we're invaded by an infectious disease or a biological weapons attack, Health and Human Services can declare a public emergency. When that public emergency is declared, anyone who is an authorized manufacturer or provider what are called counter measures counter measures. Okay, So that comes from military science the enemy moving. The countermeasure is some way to counter the enemy. So pursuant to Health and Human Services the prep Act, anyone who's in the business of making a countermeasure to defeat this invading infectious disease enemy, their products receive liability, the protection, and because it's a countermeasure during a public health emergency, the government pays for the product. So you're sophisticated, you know, listeners will probably recognize that this is a nice setup, a nice work if you can get it. So infectious disease or bioweapons attack. I'm in the business of making some bullshit experimental vaccine that doesn't work, but it's an emergency. Desperate times called for desperate measures. The government will pay you tens of billions, if not hundreds of billions for your countermeasure and absolve you from liability if anyone.
Speaker 2: Is hurt by it. So tell us.
Speaker 4: Obviously the political fight that is that you chronicle in this book as well. It seemed you're right that it seems that just because President Trump said that hydroxylchloric when was effective, that a good part of the population thought we have to do the opposite. And this person has no credibility. And you say that there was a financial motive obviously for the pharmaceutical biopharmaceutical complex to be able to influence the political situation, the political reality, but also in terms of advertising on mainstream media.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so Trump is just citinga people don't realize this. He's just citing the most published infectious disease biologist on Earth, a paper that d Da Raowl had just published the day before. Someone in Trump's staff gave him a synopsis of Professor Rawl's study, and Trump said, sounds good. You see, half the country is suffering from a severe mental distortion or disturbance. I mean, it's probably safe to say, or fair to say Trump derangement syndrome. I mean, I don't. I've always thought that Trump's kind of a buffoon. But that doesn't mean just because you perceive a man to be have buffoonish tendencies, that doesn't mean that every single thing he says is automatically false. In this case, he was citing the most published infectious disease biologists, microbiologists you know, in Europe, if not the world. But because Trump delivered the message, you know, half the country categorically assumes that it can't be true. Of all of the things that I document in the book, this is probably the single stupidest. Okay, So at the exact same time that Trump says this, or I should say that, at the White House Press brief for the next day, all of these journalists have now come with the exact same script. You know that hydroxy chloroquine. You know, you have no scientific basis for saying this, YadA, YadA, YadA. They've all obviously just received this the same script. So Trump is saying, well, look, I mean, it's perfectly safe, it's not going to hurt anybody. What else are you offering? The next day, the Washington Post, which is known to be an organ of our intelligence agencies in Washington, says Trump's crazy for proposing this. What we really need, what the real scientists are focusing on, is this new vaccine that moderna in the niaidea is getting up and running. So you see all of this happening. It's very clear if you're paying attention, if you understand how to read and analyze this, it's it's very it's it's child's play to see through.
Speaker 4: All of this.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I'm speaking in a rather vehement way, But this is child's play. The American people have just been subjected to so much propaganda that they can't see what's going on here. And then, you know, surprise, surprise, Anthony Falci himself knew all along. He published a paper in November twenty twenty two with two NIH colleagues in which they explicitly state acknowledge, you know, it's really hard to develop a vaccine against an upper respiratory tract infection. Why is that because the virus replicates in the nasal passage before it comes into contact with the primary immune system and the blood. So it's replicating in your nose, and you're expelling it from your nose, passing it on to others before it's challenged by the primary body's primary immune system. Now she knew that, he knew that this new vaccine that he's touting can't prevent infection and transmission. It can't. And what happened in the autumn of twenty twenty one, Rochelle Lensky, the CDC director, came out and admitted it can't prevent infection and transmission. All it can do, she claims, falsely, is reduced to severity of symptoms so this is all a lie. The whole thing, every element of this is a fraud. It's the greatest fraud ever permitted.
Speaker 4: Not only talking about fraud, you talk about that this is an example of a crime against humanity, and so there are people that are culpable for unnecessary death.
Speaker 6: Well, also, where did this infectious agent come from? It came from a laboratory collaboration between Professor Ralph Barrick at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hills, the world's foremost expert on coronaviruses, his collaboration with sheng Xi Lee, a biologist, a lead biologist at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. There's a massive paper trail explicitly stating that they're doing gain of function work on Batsar's coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Now your readers are interested in crime.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 6: Somebody tells you there are bat caves in southern China over one thousand miles away from Wuhan, which is in a temperate climate. The first circulating cases of this flu like illness are in Wuhan, about four miles from the Wuhana Institute of virology. These caves of bats that contain bat coronaviruses are one thousand miles away. So where are you going to look for the origin of this infectious agent? Are you going to look in the Luhan Institute of Virology, which by its own publications, is performing gain of function work on bat coronaviruses to deliberately make them infectious to the human respiratory tract? Where do you think this came from? Yes, I mean, I know, you know you got to be a regular Colombo, I mean a a air cool Pla or Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out. It's so stupid that I can't even it. Just it just makes my head hurt. I mean, the paper trail on on the research that was being done that created this thing is so big that you know, if I just started rattling off the number of the papers, the research grants, just citing the titles, it would take me an hour. And yet how is it possible that this is still a matter of controversy in the mainstream media. I can't even imagine how that's possible. I'll tell you, I'll tell your your audience. One other thing, So the CEO of Moderna, the the vaccine developer in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Stefon Bonsell. Before he went to Maderna, he was the CEO of Bo Marieu, a French diagnostics company. In two thousand and three, Bo Marieu signed a cooperative agreement with China to develop a new BSL four lab in Wuhan, an annex to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Bosel was the head of developing that new lab to study SARS, coronaviruses and other infectious diseases in Wuhan, Okay. In two thousand and he was overseeing personnel and staffing the lab in Luhan and so on and so forth. Twenty eleven he goes to bo excuse me, he goes to Maderna in Cambridge, Okay. In two thousand and sixteen, Key and Maderna filed a patent in the US Patent Office for a gene sequence. They got a patent on this particular gene C sequence Okay of a virus a viral gene sequence. In twenty twenty one, a molecular biology team in Holland in the Netherlands, they took the genome. The published genome of SARS CoV two, the infectious agent of COVID nineteen. And they analyzed the gene sequence, the genetic code, and they found a very interesting I think it's a nineteen nucleotide segment of this gene sequence that codes for the so called furrin cleavage site. I'm getting technical of the spike protein on SARS COVD two. Okay, this is the little spiny part of the virus that enables it to dock to onto an epithelial cell on the respiratory tract. So this is the component, the genetic component of the virus that makes it possible to be contagious to infect human respiratory tract cells. That piece of code coding for the foreign cleavage side of the spike protein perfectly matched, perfect match with the genetic sequence patented by stuff On boss Sell at Moderna in two thousand and sixteen. Using standard biostatistical analyses, the odds of that are one in three trillion. That means that bas Cell and Moderna already had the key part of this infectious agent. Add four years before the gene sequence of SARS kobe two was published. How is that possible? And if you think that I'm making this up. You can go to my sub stack in which I provide the links to all of the original documents.
Speaker 4: That's great, I think one of the biggest things that people don't really talk about. I was a big comic book reader. But the rationale for the gain of function experimentation in the first place is ludicrous.
Speaker 6: Yes, the assertion is, we have identified naturally occurring coronaviruses that are are in the natural reservoir are bat caves in southern China. Okay, so we are going to theoretically pose it that those viruses could ultimately, through evolution, natural evillutionary mutations, ultimately become infectious to humans. Okay, It's well understood that a bat coronavirus is not going to jump directly from a bat to human. We're genetically too different. It's going to need what's called an intermediary host, some kind of a higher level mammal, a civit, cat, a pig, you know, something that's closer to humans to enable it to make that subsequent evolutionary development where it could then become infectious to humans. Not only infectious, but infectious and contagious human to human called that community spread potential. So we are going to pose it that eventually, through a random evolutionary process, a coronavirus in these bats could eventually jumped to human hosts. So what we're going to do is we're going to harvest those viruses from bats, going to take those those samples to labs. We're going to do gain of function research in order to deliberately make them infectious to humans. And once we have a virus that is infectious to humans, we can then develop a vaccine countermeasure against it. So there is a professor named Richard E. Bright at Rutgers University who has been warning for years this is really stupid. The risk profile, risk probability of this thing that you are making, you're altering it, you're using biotechnology to make it infectious to humans. The risk of that escaping from a lab is far higher, god knows how much higher than the risk of a natural evolutionary eventual jump from bats to humans via an intermediary hosts that could take a thousand years, if not more. No one knows, No one can predict that. So here's the ultimate irony. When SARS Kobe two came out and the genome was released was published, Anthony Fauci. We now know this again, You think, how does John know this. It's all published, there's been freedom of information acts. It's all out there. We all know this, it's just not being reported. Anthony Fauci showed the genome to a bunch of his virology buddies, and we now know from Foyer request on the emails. Their first response upon seeing the genome, particularly the foreign cleavage site, was ge whiz, Anthony, this really looks artificial. This looks like it came out of a lab. I don't see how we could get some of these elements through natural evolution. Okay, that's in private email exchanges. What was publicly released was the exact opposite. These same guys published papers saying, this looks like it's a naturally evolving thing. I kid you not. This was exactly what happened. One of the guys who said, G whiz Anthony, this looks kind of, you know, like it didn't come about naturally. There's a guy named Eddie Holmes, a virologist in Australia. In twenty eighteen, Eddie Holmes published a paper in Nature stating this whole predict proposition, the whole idea that you could take. You could somehow analyze viruses and nature and things like bats and predict which ones will eventually make the evolutionary jump to humans is total bs sure. So Eddie Holmes himself is saying that this whole Game of Function project is based on a fallacious, illogical proposition with no scientific basis. So all of these guys there are a bunch of liars and frauds and they all belong in jail.
Speaker 4: I want to thank you so much, John Leeke for coming on and talking about the courage to face COVID nineteen, preventing hospitalization and death while battling the biopharmaceutical complex. For those people that might want to check out your website and grab a copy of this book, tell us about your website and more about this book.
Speaker 6: Well. My website can be found at author John Leak dot com. That's author John Leek, John L.
Speaker 2: E a K E.
Speaker 6: Dot I also write a substack for those of you who are unfamiliar with this platform. It's a free speech dedicated to free speech platform for independent reporters and writers. My substack with doctor Peter McCullough is called Courageous Discourse with Doctor Peter McCullough and John Leek. There you'll find a lot of my reporting on this and then my book The Courage to Face COVID nineteen with doctor Peter McCullough can be found at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for this interview, John Leek, The Courage to Face COVID nineteen, Thank you so much for this one interview, and have a great evening.
Speaker 2: Good you too, Thank you, Dan, thank you, good night.