Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy Now. I am the Cage to Night and tonight is our cult member live show.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: We want to thank everybody for joining us this evening. Jonathan will be with us very presently. He's having a little bit of some technical issues on his end. If I'm not mistaken, I think he actually might be. I'm not sure if he's in the state of Texas or the state Louisiana right now, because he'd be doing his own thing sometimes willing out.
Speaker 4: He's all over the place.
Speaker 3: He do be, He do be.
Speaker 2: But everybody welcome, Everybody welcome, Welcome, And you know what, for a change, we are actually gonna stay up on the chats now.
Speaker 3: Man, it's gonna be a whole thing that happens.
Speaker 4: I feel like when I said that, I sounded like Poppy Like I was like, hey, everybody, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: I was like, it's hug time.
Speaker 3: No, Who's who's the actress who plays Poppy?
Speaker 4: Yup?
Speaker 2: Because I got a hard crush on her and have for quite some time. A redhead with huge tits. I can sing what that's like you having a crush on Big h Oh Henry Cavilli.
Speaker 4: Puh what every human being has a crush on Big h. I don't care what who you are.
Speaker 3: Aam in it.
Speaker 2: There's no shame in that No shame in that game anyway. Anyways, Rose Rose midnight midnight caong?
Speaker 3: What up? Fam? Hello? Everyone? Hold on? Oh yoke? Did sorry posting things? Why do I have this? AI think? Pop up? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I can't, says my third eye must be must be a glory hole because my mind is fucked. You would, Royce, you would?
Speaker 6: I figured I figured it would be perfect because of the third I always already opened.
Speaker 7: So like glorial, why not.
Speaker 2: I guess that the third I always be open. It would by definition be a hoe to just whatever be making its way in.
Speaker 3: So okay, you might be on to something here anyway.
Speaker 2: Fucking resident Jewish correspondent opens up with a glory whole comment.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 4: Rose is saying she can't hear us very well? Can you hear us on your heir als?
Speaker 3: Also? Can everybody else hear us?
Speaker 4: Never mind? She figured it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool. I'm glad you're telling us early on, because that would suck anyway, so good cult members. We have had quite a week. Quite a week. Indeed, we have covered shit. I think within the last four days we've covered enough to cover all of next week's pods.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of them will be dropping a little earlier, some a little bit later for editing issues. Some of them played out a little better than others. We did do an episode on the Epstein.
Speaker 5: It's already dropped on Patreon.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The conversation today, which brow what.
Speaker 5: It's a wild It's a wild time.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's constantly changing though, so I feel like even if we keep up with it, it's, uh, it's gonna be ever growing. I mean ever ever constantly changing.
Speaker 5: Tony, Tony over.
Speaker 4: Here dropping the chat. Can we read a moby dick? It drops the whole thing, And I was like, what, No, First of all, I'm not reading in the house welcome by So.
Speaker 5: Then wearing that fucking teenage mutant ninja.
Speaker 10: Turtle shirt you already fucking know, baby.
Speaker 4: Man, I love me some teenage muting in turtles. It's old school too.
Speaker 10: That's a good will find right there, no doubt.
Speaker 4: I actually just got a green Day shirt that was like circa two thousand just the other day and I was like, my whole soul, dude.
Speaker 3: There's a huge consignment sell around our area.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize how many like Diamond and the Rough Fines we're gonna be at this consignon seal.
Speaker 3: It's called Raylana.
Speaker 2: Basically all these women, and I typically shit on the white women, but I can't do that on this one.
Speaker 3: I cannot.
Speaker 2: This is all races, all age gaps, whatever, all these women come together and they have this massive swap meat, oh my god, for shoes, for hats, for clothing, for toys, for health.
Speaker 3: I even thought, think it's aw some tools out there. It's the spot.
Speaker 2: Something that would be worth two hundred dollars is out here for fifteen dollars, Like it ain't shit.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, oh yo, my pimp jacket, that super fly freaking like.
Speaker 3: That black Firs, black dellicate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that shit I got for I think it was like fifteen twenty bucks, brand new with tags on, Like yo, I got all sorts of crazy stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: All right, before we get too deep in that chat, if.
Speaker 10: You ain't shopping at Goodwill, you're doing life wrong.
Speaker 4: Because if you're not shopping thrift shops. Then you're doing life completely wrong.
Speaker 10: Yeah, not specifically Goodwill, but just thrift stores in general. Because dude, I tell you what I and I don't know. Maybe this is going to make me sound like a cheap motherfucker, but like I think, like legit, ninety percent of my clothes is from thrift stores.
Speaker 4: I'll say at least seventy five percent of my massive wardrobe is thrifted from thrift stores, Goodwill, eBay, eBay slept On. So I don't give a fuck what anybody says, but eBay slept On, Facebook Marketplace.
Speaker 5: I've gotten some crazy, awesome fines.
Speaker 4: I'm one of those people though, that will go do like garage sales all the time at Christmas, gage sales.
Speaker 2: Christmas about to be popping at that flea market down the road, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: Oh I want to go there because I got Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Do you know how hard it is to find a decent butterfly knife?
Speaker 3: Just oh, so, willy nilly.
Speaker 2: Oh, sure you can go to Amazon, you can shot No, no, no, I need to feel the weight of this bitch. I need to fuck around with it to see if it's gonna fly. Well, I don't know how many of y'all have flea markets in your hometown, but that is where you find the rinky dink fucking knives that are bad ass. And I got a twelve year old that needs like a whole bunch of knives. I'm like, this weekend is about to be a flea market extravaganza over at my house.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, that's just the way to go. But I mean just just speaking on the whole thrift store kind of kind of deal. I like him because I already dress like Adam Sandler.
Speaker 4: Every day, like you do.
Speaker 10: I don't dress for looks. I dress for comfort. Like give me a twenty year old T shirt and some gym shorts, and I am happier than a pick and shit, always wearing slides like I hate wearing shoes.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised you don't just stay in athletes as you're wearing.
Speaker 8: Where's that?
Speaker 10: There's this there's this football player. I freaking love him. His name is Mac Collins. He's playing for the Patriots, and he calls shoes little foot prisons, and I up with that.
Speaker 4: I'm with that all day, like the toe shoes man.
Speaker 2: Oh so, Jonathan, I need a prediction because you know, I don't be paying attention to the sports ball, especially when it comes to professional football. Right this Sunday, I'm going to the Saints game. They're playing the Panthers. What are you predicting here? If I was to get on fan duel right now or you know Caesar's you know betting app what what are the odds looking like right now?
Speaker 10: You gotta take the Saints one hundred percent. They pulled off an upset.
Speaker 3: I thought Cam.
Speaker 2: Newton isn't he the quarterback for the Panthers like ten years ago? Okay, so who's he playing for now?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know sports ball, dumb shit. He retired.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the Saints got a rookie quarterback, Tyler Shuck. He is actually a dog like I'm I think the Saints actually have a little bit of hope. They bought out yesterday yesterday, day before yesterday, and uh, they beat They beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who they're actually a pretty good football team in Tampa Bay, which is saying something and and so, and then the fact you said it's the Falcons they're playing against this weekend Panthers. Oh, it's a Panthers. Ooh, that's going to be a good one because the Panthers have been doing really good this year.
Speaker 2: I'm just going there to scream obscenities and acts and ass you know me, There's only one way to do in like in person professional sporting events, and that's with two hundred and fifty audacity at all times.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to not do that.
Speaker 10: Well, you bring that caucasidy over there, and it's going to be awesome. I think that it's actually going to be a good game because the Saint's been playing a little bit better. They got a good head coach finally, and yeah, I think that it's looking up for him.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So here's the deal for is anything professional sports wise? I know I'm not the biggest fan of any professional sports team there is. However, if I happen to be at the game, you know, I'm like the fan.
Speaker 5: Fa oh yo, you're like the Ultimately, I'm going.
Speaker 2: Down for sports ball for the love of the fucking game. Like I'm painting half my body. I'm throwing shit at the referee for the fuck of it, like I'm trying to get kicked out of the stadium. There's only one way to do it, and that's with two hundred and fifty percent audacity. I so like the the hockey team in Batan Ruse the Zetaco first game I ever went to. I'm over here trying to jump the fucking glass panel to go fuck with the ref because he called a bad call.
Speaker 3: I don't even know the fucking calls in hockey. I don't know what the fuck hooking is.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they're saying boo. So I'm like, Yo, that fucker's about to get I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have no clue what's going.
Speaker 4: On, especially creature.
Speaker 3: So the Saints game is like, yo, I'm I don't even know what the hell is happening. But I'm just here for the fucking the shenanigans in the in the buffoonery, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I get it. I haven't been to a football game in a couple of years. I'm actually blacking on that, but yeah, it's about time. And I was actually hesitant to go to a game this year, and for good reason, because we have sucked up up until a couple of days ago where we beat the Ravens. So that's that's all I care.
Speaker 3: Are the Ravens. That team right now.
Speaker 10: They kind of suck right now, but it's beating the Ravens and that's our biggest rival. So like, legit, we could go, we could lose every single game of the year, as long as we beat the Ravens twice, that's that's that's winning the Super Bowl?
Speaker 11: To me?
Speaker 3: What's the beef between now?
Speaker 2: I can understand if y'all had a beef with what was it, the Eagles, right, and so there's two PA teams. Y'all got beef for that type of territory reason. I can understand. What's y'all shop with the Ravens. Where's that stem from?
Speaker 10: Well, they are in our division and usually it's the Steelers and the Ravens that are swapping who wins the division every year. Sometimes the Bengals, ever since they got Joe Burrow, they started winning a couple. But yeah, the Eagles, No, we don't have a beef with them because like they're not division, not even in the same conference. So they're in the NFC, we're in the AFC, So we got even them like until the Super Bowl unless they're on a regular season schedule.
Speaker 3: Heard them fair enough.
Speaker 9: But.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, no, I was just saying, you know, I think we're I think we're finally back. But yeah, this is not a football conversation.
Speaker 4: I love me, I love me some college ball. I did grow up though, with NFL. I used to bet quarters with my grandma. So what was your team growing up? Because I don't believe Oregon has a pro team, right, No, and I had like different ones. You're gonna see.
Speaker 3: You were a bandwagon. You were about the Cowboys, weren't you.
Speaker 5: My grandma was about the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Was she from Texas though?
Speaker 5: Yeah she was. She was really from Texas.
Speaker 4: So I actually liked the Packers and I like the Dolphins when I.
Speaker 3: Was growing up because of Dan Marino.
Speaker 5: I don't know why. I just liked them, to be honest with you, I just did. I was. I was just like, I like these teams.
Speaker 4: But we would bet, so every game we would have, she would have it all laid out. You know, you guys remember the used to buy them in the stores and had every every day what was going to play on the schedule like on TV, and you could like plan out what you're gonna watch and stuff, and so she would like highlight make notes. So we would plan all the football games ahead of time, and then we would make bets on them and we would just like we'd have a whole betting bracket pretty much. Yeah, I was gambling from a young age. She she loved gamble too, so it was it was really fun. I mean we did it up until she passed away. She would call me and and even if I wasn't like into watching the football, I would like stop what I'm doing just so I could go watch football so that I could bet with her. Because I'm competitive and I want to win.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, well, the Packers are not a crazy team to get behind, even if it is on the bandwagon side of things. I get it. They won the first Super Bowl. There's a lot of history there. There's reasons too super Bowls.
Speaker 4: Actually, MYO, my aunt is a Steelers fan for life.
Speaker 3: Your mom, no, my aunt.
Speaker 4: She has a Steelers She has two Steeler tattoos.
Speaker 5: Actually she is.
Speaker 3: Like, oh fan, so I love it. Yeah, I need to meet that.
Speaker 4: Everybody in my family has like a weird, weird one that they go for. And it's like, all right, I personally hate the Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 5: So like book golf man takes.
Speaker 2: Over okay, all right, pause hard stop. I may not know much about sports ball, but I know the Raiders are dog shit.
Speaker 10: They always are. It's a sympathy vote.
Speaker 4: But so is the Seahawks. They suck.
Speaker 3: They didn't they win the Super Bowl not too long ago.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 4: They're just horrible.
Speaker 10: Okay, sure, So Jesse I believe, has a question for me. Uh says, have you guys been getting or seeing all the science based info? It's all connected. Also, have you guys heard of William Donahue and his connection to galaxy four five five five using the Bible. I don't know about the connection to the galaxy four five five five, but William Donahue also known as Bill Donahue. I actually did an episode on him, Oh God, like six months ago or so on Meta, and that guy is awesome. He the deep dives that he does into the Bible. He's more of like the Gnostic, you know, he likes to add in all the Gnostic and the Nagamadi kind of stuff. But he was basically saying that, like Jesus was here to teach you how to be, how to how to like I don't know, be a genius at being a human basically, and he's like, it's all written in the code and everything. He goes, don't listen to anybody else, don't listen to fucking Paul, don't listen to any of these other people. He was like, listen to the words that are coming out of Jesus's mouth. And he believes that that's why Jesus was actually hung and why they then decided to create a religion once he died, mainly using the teachings of Paul and less so the teachings of Jesus, which is actually pretty interesting if you think about it.
Speaker 2: But that's but yeah, that's a take. I've never heard of the guy, but I'll check him out. That's if that's what he's talking about, then he's I would very heavily disagree with his points, but that's you know, I'm I'm sure I would if it was something of the nagamaty in the Gnostics.
Speaker 10: I mean, Paul and Jesus's teachings, they definitely contradict.
Speaker 3: Not even a little bit, not even one time.
Speaker 10: Actually, actually, I can I can give you one off the top of the dome right now. Okay, okay, So, first of all, Jesus says, well, what was it, No, Paul, So Paul goes. He goes, well, the only way to get into the into heaven or into the Kingdom of Heaven or whatever. Paul says, the only way to get there is to basically devote your life to Jesus and say that he is my Lord and Savior and you know that, and all of that kind of stuff, cover yourself in the blood of Christ and all that bullshit. Sure, and Jesus never says anything like that. He actually never even calls himself a savior. Jesus very opposite of the truth. He said, I not the Spirit, not the Way, not God. He said, I being Jesus and the Way and the truth in the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. He was a very clear enough front about that. He said that he was here to fulfill the PropheC. He's not the Spirit imbued into him or any of these things. That's well, the where people get hung up on there is that people believe that whenever Jesus said that he was speaking on behalf of God, not that, not as the man Jesus, but as the connection to God.
Speaker 2: He was very clear whenever he would say that there was a difference between the Father and himself. He said multiple times that he is not the Father. He said that he was here as the Savior. That that that's that's crazy to say that he didn't say that.
Speaker 3: But all right, hey, I don't know. I'm at you, like I said, I've never don I don't know enough.
Speaker 10: So people always like to call me out because I'm always shitting on Christianity. It's not that I'm shitting on it. It's that, first of all, I don't know it. I wasn't I wasn't raised in it. Yes, I mean, as of the past few years, I kind of been dabbling into it, but I'm not by any means like somebody who knows it front and back.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't say that he was God.
Speaker 2: He said that he was the son of Man, which is a portion of the reason why the Pharisees came after him to kill him, because that was blasphemous. He was calling himself the Savior, the Messiah like that was a hole. The whole point of them crucifying him was because of the claims he was making. But to kind of get off of that topic and also go into what Kabbala King said, I was in the middle of watching the Epstein vid drop.
Speaker 3: Candace. Someone's kind of pussied out this week.
Speaker 2: Huh yo, you ain't fucking lying, Yes, Joelle, she did. Turning Point USA invited Candas Owens to come and speak on it face to face.
Speaker 3: And well, I'm sorry, I have a shoot schedule. You know I have a shoot schedule. Bro. They gave you eleven days. Heads up, you can't shift some shit to try to at least stand your ground, keep it ten toes down and be there and be present to verify the shit you've been rhetorically just spewing for the past few weeks.
Speaker 5: Who was it that she said, try to kill her?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Everything two days ago?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, French Move, French Legion, the French Foreign Legion and the Inner Pole and Moussade, which I hate to break it to everybody. Those groups don't work together.
Speaker 5: Everybody's out to get the crazy.
Speaker 7: And I go up that one.
Speaker 3: What No?
Speaker 4: He just no, he left his phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, but yeah, No, Candace had the opportunity they presented to her publicly. Please come on our show and voice whatever opinions you have towards Turning Point USA, towards Charlie Kirk's assassination towards all these things. We will give you the floor, here's the time, here's the place. Be there as much as he's been. Why don't you give me the opportunity? Why will you listen to me? Because there's all the dumb ship she's been spewing.
Speaker 3: Ship. They gave her full, full opportunity to let her voice be heard. And where is she? We just heard crickets.
Speaker 2: And then she tried to make some bullshit excuse as to why she couldn't show up. Yeah, No, Canda is pussy it out and I hope to god people recognize that, but they're not, because she's the queen of the gropers.
Speaker 3: She's the absolute queen of the gropers.
Speaker 2: Between her and Nick Fuintes and now this wild shit going down with Tucker Carlson, it's it's it is a very wild time to be like in the mix of this kind of conversation going down.
Speaker 10: Uh, color me shocked whenever all of the people that they try and put in front of you as alternative media are actually like they're they're they're working on behalf I believe of the government of the Deep State or whatever I think that if you want to control the narrative, you control some of the main heads at at the top, right, Like, if if you're like, for example, we can go on here, we can say whatever the hell we want. There are some people who Tucker Carlson used to be a part of Fox News, right, Like, that's as mainstream as it gets. Nick Foen says, I believe is only being promoted because he's so divisive. He hates he hates black people, like he's extremely anti Hitler.
Speaker 3: It's a whole thing.
Speaker 11: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the vice he is.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't, like, have.
Speaker 2: You seen his coverage of what happened on Jan six? I know I haven't seen that, But there's no way he's not a FED. And I'm saying this with actual output, all the audacity and like write this ship in stone. There's no way that he was covering Jan six to the level he was and wasn't brought in on charges when all these people were arrested. He is absolutely a FED, bought and paid for.
Speaker 10: I don't doubt it. I mean, dude, I knew that he was a FED a long time ago, but some of his more recent comments because I keep up with him because I just want to have somebody to laugh at, you know, like we have a we have a bunch of trolls that only listen just so they can talk shit about us. It's it's usually pretty good time.
Speaker 2: This ten of them now that like they listen to every episode just as they can shit and it's like cool, feed the algorithm, Gods appreciates you.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 10: Some people just think got nothing better to do with their lives. But one thing that Nick Wentz has said recently, he said, I believe that Charlie Robinson was the single shooter that took out Charlie Kirk or what not, Charlie Charlie Robinson. What the fuck is Tyler Robinson?
Speaker 3: He believes Tyler Robinson was the guy.
Speaker 10: He believes that he was a single shooter acting on behalf of himself.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a hot take.
Speaker 10: This is your alternative media source. Yeah, come on, anybody with two brain cells could picture that, like put that together, Like none of it makes any damn sense. So whenever I hear people like that, you know, it's the same thing as looking at Dan Bond Gino or Cash Betel saying well, yeah, Jeffrey Epstein and he killed himself. It's like, what, No, It's like, clearly and obviously none of that.
Speaker 3: Happened, not even close, not even a little bit.
Speaker 2: Just of the episode talking about h old Clay Tiffany, his connections with Old tartag Leone, who was Epstein's cellmate, who was an absolute dirty cop start to finish mob connected to the Banana crime family. One of his cousins was a fucking street captain for the Banana crime Family. Like it's it's it is so mixed in and there's so many levels to how that was absolutely a setup. It's it's it's impressive how many people don't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: Actually when we have so much information available.
Speaker 2: Brother, I highly recommend you go check out the Clay Tiffany episode we just dropped. I had no idea who this guy was. I saw a little YouTube clip that mentioned him, mentioned the crazy.
Speaker 4: Cot sent me the same clip too about Clay Tiffany.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's that it looked like a yeah, no, I know who he is. I just didn't know, like in detail, like everything that he was connected to.
Speaker 2: I had never heard of him. I had never heard of him, and I had no idea that the dude that actually killed Jeffrey Epstein, beat the shit out of Clay Tiff at least four times, attempted to murder on him. The FBI investigated him, he got awarded two hundred thousand dollars proving that this guy is a dirty cop start to finish, and he still got hired by multiple police departments, and then somehow ended up as Jeffrey Epstein's cell mate when he fucking cold blooded murdered for Hispanic dudes.
Speaker 3: In a drug deal going wrong.
Speaker 2: And it's like, oh, oh so we just we out here, were just out here in this shit.
Speaker 10: But anyway, that's crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: God is love.
Speaker 2: I see your hand raised, brother, Sam, I saw your hand raised as well. I want to hear from multiple people here, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 9: I got a lot, not a lot.
Speaker 12: I got a couple of things here, Jonathan, good to see you, man, Thank you.
Speaker 9: On uh all right?
Speaker 12: First, on Nick points, Yeah, I agree with everything he said about his device.
Speaker 9: It takes.
Speaker 12: And if that wasn't enough of the Social Programming Handbook, it wasn't just covering January sixth, he was on the Capitol steps with the ball telling people to quote ignore the police and go into the capitol.
Speaker 3: As far as he would be the guy to arrest.
Speaker 12: I mean, I have nothing else telling people literally to ignore the police and to go inside. Oh yeah, but on Candace, Man, I don't know, man, I'm torn on Candace.
Speaker 9: Hey. I find her pretty attractive, but I try to judge people on their information, you know.
Speaker 12: I mean, I don't know, man, She has good information on a lot of stuff, but I can't see how she would be part of a bigger psyop, you know.
Speaker 9: Tripley says. One thought is that eventually she'll get something so.
Speaker 12: Wrong that it'll, you know, devalue the alternative media community.
Speaker 10: But rather than who her husband is.
Speaker 12: Well that's a that's a big one. But you know, you can't help who fall in love with.
Speaker 2: She tell that to my ex wives, Tell me about it, brother, Charlie Kirk too.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, A lot of the things I see about people talking shit about her are just straight lies, and I definitely have a problem with that.
Speaker 9: And so what were you saying about?
Speaker 12: Was that TPSU you were talking about how they gave her an opportunity to come on or was that something else?
Speaker 2: So turning point USA, whoever is there talking head these days, I would be lying if I told you his name. He basically released the statement specifically pointed at Candice Owens for a lot of the claims that she has made over the past few months and refuting all of them step by step by the numbers, breaking it down Barney style, and he also said, Candace, we would like to invite you to come on to Turning Point USA to have this open form dialogue to try to get to the bottom of where you're getting this information from, how you came to these conclusions, so that we can finally put to rest all these crazy, wild, inflammatory statements that you've been making, because here's all of the proof, all the evidence to say that it's incorrect. They gave her a time, they gave her a date, They told her it was gonna be like eleven days prior to It wasn't like we'll see you in twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: You're a bitch, like it would nothing like that. They gave her ample time to make arrangements to get there, and she puss it out, which like no shit.
Speaker 9: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 12: First of all, half of the stuff he refuted were lies about what she said, and then he just continued the same bullshit lies damon saying.
Speaker 3: So that was just a whole he was he was directly quoting her dog no.
Speaker 12: No, a lot of the stuff because I watched, I watched the whole thing. A lot of the stuff, was putting words in her mouth and blah blah blah, and then he he was just kept going with the same bullshit narrative.
Speaker 9: But b.
Speaker 12: He didn't even send her, like the invite direct He just like posted it at midnight and somebody you know, alerted her to it because.
Speaker 9: He didn't even send it to her.
Speaker 12: Second of all, yeah, he was like, all right, you know we're gonna do this thing in eleven days or whatever, you have twenty four hours to let us know. Third of all, she was like, all right, well, I can't make it on that specific day, but I'd be glad to join you on a live stream. And the were like, no, no, it has to be in person, like as he's doing co hosting his show with somebody else on a live stream.
Speaker 7: So I don't know.
Speaker 9: There's a lot to that.
Speaker 2: See, your argument is that it was unfair the way it was presented to her, because I mean, even in the music industry, whenever a rap beef starts, they usually give each other twenty four hours to respond. So you're telling me that a rap artist has twenty four hours to write lyrics, get to the studio, put a beat to it, and drop these bars or like he loses?
Speaker 3: But canis zones couldn't make it happen in eleven days?
Speaker 9: Well, hey, why didn't he uh message directly? And b why can't she join them? Uh be alive? Why does she have to be there in person?
Speaker 2: Because people tend to act differently when you're face to face rather than behind a keyboarder behind a camera.
Speaker 3: I'll say that for sure, on.
Speaker 9: That specific date.
Speaker 12: Why couldn't they get together and find a date they weren't for both parties?
Speaker 10: I heard that's fair. I mean yeah, I wouldn't want to go in person either, considering.
Speaker 4: Because there's a lot of talk that she got she was potentially being set up to be shot.
Speaker 3: Oh right, I forgot about the French Foreign Legion and the.
Speaker 4: Agent wasn't just that, but like how they wanted her to come in person to be potentially shot just like.
Speaker 3: Charlie, no one is coming after can.
Speaker 5: I like different things?
Speaker 4: All about it? Breaking it down like she's gonna die and then she was crashing out on Instagram and I was like, okay.
Speaker 10: Sure, yeah, I think that there's absolutely death threats on our life one hundred percent. And there there's like a lot of receipts for that too. So and I don't know if it is what is the French CIA called, oh uh interpol Interpol? Yeah, I don't know if it's Interpol or they got their own thugs that they that that you know, they handle all their heavy work in the back or whatever. But there was I believe there was an email or a text chain that was somehow made its way back over to Candas or something along those lines, specifically from Macrone and his wife saying that like, we need to take care of this and because they didn't want to make a whole big deal out of it, and if you're not trying to go to court, it literally over your wife being a fucking swinging dick, Like the fastest way to sweep that under the rug is by just just take her out. And so I don't know, And to be honest, I think that a lot of this Candice Owens hate is a little bit unheralded, a little bit unwarranted, I mean, and my reason for that is is because maybe she's not exactly always being pointed in the right direction. Neither are we. I mean, nobody's always batting one thousand every single time. Just the fact that she's out there questioning narratives, questioning whether Macrone's wife has a dick, questioning whether Charlie Kirk was actually shot by somebody other than Tyler Robinson. Like these are good things, like natural for sure, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, I have no issue with her calling out questions that even if I disagree with she's asking the questions. Cool good things for you to make declarative statements for like an hour and a half and then say I'm just asking questions. I don't know this is alleged. For an hour and a half, you are shitting all over individuals, calling these people out by name and making yourself to be like your God's gift to the media space, and then at the very tail end of it being like, but I don't know, this is all a llegens, that is all hypothetical anyway, guys subscribe up about it's like wait what? And then the way that she was drifting hard into the ad reads and even curtailing them towards the assassination itself. It's like, all right, I look, I can respect the hustle as a content creator myself, and I say that term with as much nastiness as you can. I can at least respect the hustle. But at a certain point it's okay to say that. Look, I committed to the bit a bit too hard, right, I may have gone a little too far here.
Speaker 3: Some of my sources weren't as credible as I thought. I still have questions about dot dot dot, but some of the things I said may have been me in a grieving period, And like I would like to get to the bottom of it. And that's all I've been trying to say.
Speaker 2: There's a way to be respectful, go off the handle, but bring it on back. She is like doubled and tripled and quadrupled down on the wildest shit.
Speaker 3: So like, I mean, we'll see, we will see.
Speaker 10: I don't personally have a problem with it, to be honest with you, Like, I love people using their own brain connecting certain things. Now, if you're saying that she's only doing this just to grift, yeah, or maybe she's controlled opposition, is that what you're are you suggesting that.
Speaker 2: I'm saying she has made eight figures in the last two months, specifically talking about Charlie Kirk, and I think that that's part.
Speaker 10: To play in the social media realm. Though, if you really think about it, there's a lot of big dogs out there that are creating fucking video game content making that in a week.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, but her herself.
Speaker 2: If you look at her videos from a year ago as opposed to the video she dropped a month ago, there is a clear uptick, even them a crone shit that she dropped, which for the record, I agree with.
Speaker 3: I think Brigitte is a dude.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm not shitting on every single thing Cannas has ever done. Ever, I'm saying, when it comes to Charlie Kirk, she went off the deep end and she pretty much never checked up for air, and that's that's going to ultimately be her downfall.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean her life.
Speaker 2: I do not believe that there's a team of assassins out there gunning for her. Also, the video they dropped of the guy that said that, oh I am Colonel so and so from the French Foreign Legion. They use me for bro that was if somebody believed that that's insulting to your intelligence.
Speaker 10: Let me put it to you like this. Let's say Raven, who is now the one of the main heads of the cult of Conspiracy, doing it way better than I ever did. By the way, now, I'm just saying you're you know, you look at you, You talk a little bit more clearly, and your brain works a lot better than mine. But but let's just say, you know, Raven just decides to go on a fucking rampage calling out I don't know, let's just throw out the Kazars or some shit, sure, right, like just some random ass shit. They're calling out the fucking She's calling out the Kazarians, right, and she is calling out by name. She's like, yo, I'm taking these motherfuckers to court because da da da Right. And weirdly enough, after she ruffles enough feathers and enough people start talking about it, somebody like, no telling who takes her out. But she winds up dead and you're like, wait this second. You know, I mean she's your co host, I mean you know her pretty much better than anybody here for sure, right, And you like you would, you would find it a little suspicious. So now you're gonna start doing a little deep dive and maybe maybe you even have somewhat of am I don't know. I say a prophetic dream about the situation, okay, and you would be like, Okay, I I think I'm onto something right here. I don't know if she's talking to me from the other side. I don't know if Angel Raven is reaching out to me from the heavenly realms herself or from hell. Wherever you.
Speaker 3: Bol claim sir, they.
Speaker 4: Fly, heympkins, I'll make it a Halloween town in heaven.
Speaker 10: My point is is that if you were getting a little bit of insight like that you were doing the deep dives, you know damn well that she was absolutely reflence of feathers. Wouldn't you be losing your collective shit Whenever you're trying whenever somebody tells you an official narrative and you're like, wait a fucking second, that don't make no sense.
Speaker 3: Sure, right, Like, you would really start to lose it absolutely.
Speaker 2: And again I'm not saying that she is wrong for asking certain questions when it comes to Kirk's assassination. One hundred percent, she has done a lot of due diligence and a lot of work in that regard. And it's not even that she's blaming israel I. Whatever she has her opinions, I have my own. That's fine, that is fine. What I'm saying is that the crazy claims that she has made about threats on her own life and that these people are gunning for her. Macron is another great example. Apparently they don't want to come to America and face me in court because they know they lose. Pup, Pup, pup, and then they decided to take her to court in Delaware. Well, if they think that I'm going to back down from this, I'm certainly not cut too low key under the table. She was seeking to have it settled out of court because she knows damn good and well that if she got on to the court and this was made public, it would ruin her.
Speaker 3: Even if a Krone.
Speaker 2: Is a dude, that doesn't take away from the defamation clause that she is going to be facing. It has nothing to do with whether what she's saying is true or false. It's like Big Mike saying that Mike Obama is a dude is one thing.
Speaker 3: Calling it out in a hateful way because.
Speaker 2: Of the laws in this bullshit that we have that's considered a hate crime and that is still against the law and certain things.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, there's either way it goes. You're gonna have to face the musical.
Speaker 2: And even if you were right about everything, it's not what you said, it was how you said it.
Speaker 10: I almost I almost like to liken it to maybe maybe she conspiracy theorists in general, we always feel like we have some some sort of target on our back, mainly because we talk about a bunch of fearful, like covered up like deep state lies, right, and we're always trying to uncover it, and so you almost feel like you always got that target on your back. I mean, I don't know about you, but anytime I see a black SUV that's following me for more than a couple of miles, I'm like, wait a second, and what did I say? You know, like there's always that little thing, especially if you're going as hard in the paint as she is. I mean, it's basically the fucking nineteen seventies and we're like cocaine flippers if you really think about it in a sense, like you know, like the pedal dog. I mean, you see a black helicopter, You're like, wait a second, and more so now than ever before, especially whenever you've got people in other countries that are being arrested just for reposting something, not even their own content, just for reposting something literally being arrested. And that's not an outlier, like this shit is happening by the thousands in other countries. Bro true, her her being a little fucking skittish, I get it.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is that they gave her the opportunity, and even if she couldn't make that airing, perhaps she could have reached out and said, hey, listen, I'm busy at that time. Let's reschedule it instead of eleven days from now, let's make it twenty two days from now. I'm available in this time. Let's make this happen. Bapau up. There was a way she could have handled that, and she didn't. So, and who knows, maybe that's all been a part of the grift, the spotlight. She's under the spotlight.
Speaker 7: I think she's.
Speaker 10: There's no way.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely. How do you control the narrative by controlling both sides?
Speaker 3: Dog?
Speaker 10: Okay, so you believe that she absolutely is like.
Speaker 2: She's accepting that Israeli dollar bill that shekel, if you will, even though she.
Speaker 10: Was the one that was calling out all the money that fucking that Charlie Kirk turned down on behalf of TPUSA, and she's the one that's coming so hard about that.
Speaker 2: Did Hitler himself not have to get loans approved by the Rothschilds?
Speaker 3: I think that that is.
Speaker 10: I feel like you're doing a lot of like too many mental gymnastics for that one, Like that's that's too far.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Some people are really just looking for a reason to hate Candace, and there's a lot of people that are doing I'm not saying that that's what you're doing, but there's a lot of people that really try and grift off of Candace. And that's one thing I don't really appreciate either, Like, first of all, like people want to get famous off of shit talking other people. It's like what do we MGK, you know, like have have your own thought for once, Like you don't need to call somebody else out to get popular or like, have have.
Speaker 2: An original thought speaking of you know what, Kabala King, you're the one that started this conversation. Your hand is Ray Sam, I see you. We're gonna get you in just a second. But Joe al speak on it.
Speaker 3: Brother. What is your take on the whole Candace situation?
Speaker 11: Yeah, dude, I definitely don't hate cannas.
Speaker 13: They do.
Speaker 11: Watch a couple of your videos here and there. But I don't know.
Speaker 14: I'm just saying, like, if it was one of my homies, I got shot and somebody said, all right, let's come, come with the receipts that squashed to be for this and that or whatever, you know, and I felt really convicted that somebody really shot my homie.
Speaker 11: You know, I would move mountains.
Speaker 14: To me then and there to be like, all right, I got the receipts, let's go, let's fucking do it, you know what I mean, especially with somebody that has her own she's not she doesn't have to ask for permission to can take these days off to go to go to this interview real quick, right, you know, if you get the receipts and you got like the the conviction, and that's like, really was your homie, Mike kil this fuckingment. Even if even if she I don't know her mindset, she has kids and family and stuff, but like if she did get shot there and there and she got assassinated, then that's proving her point like at that point, you know what I mean, like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, bring security. I know she can afford it. That's just I'm with you.
Speaker 11: That's pretty weird.
Speaker 3: Sam, What is your take? Oh, go John?
Speaker 10: Allegedly Trump had security whenever he allegedly got shot in the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we saw the video of those dumb asses, that woman that was so fat she couldn't even fit her pistol in the holster. And somehow that was supposed to be the the latest and greatest that the Secret Service had to offer.
Speaker 10: That was the more the time goes by. I don't believe that he got shot in the.
Speaker 3: Air, bro, Oh, come on now something.
Speaker 10: I don't know how they're doing it nowadays. Maybe it could have just been like a little blood packet or something like that. But if you think about it like that is ultimately what vaulted him, Bro, he gets up, think about like just just like put yourself on the opposite end of the spectrum and imagine that it's all just one giant show for sure, right like that, it's all like everything is all a stage, right if you just imagine that for a second. So what Trump gets shot in the fucking head and then decides to literally take a moment to show his American pride. Yeah, dude, that is and I know that that sounds awesome. He's definitely playing to his crowd with that, like if it is all if it's all a show, right, Like if it's if it's all faking gay, which that's where I'm at, then I think that it was. I think that we would be silly to not at least think that it's a possibility.
Speaker 2: I've looked into the possibility. And in that moment, if you just got shot, or even a bullet didn't even hit you, but Gray's and they're trying to hurry you off to the car, you could look like a pussy.
Speaker 5: You're just wild shit though adrenaline hits.
Speaker 9: You and do.
Speaker 3: But I think he also understands the crowd. And I don't mean the masses.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he understands what no person or no name American really is dealing with them, the struggles of shit.
Speaker 3: But he knows how to get the people going.
Speaker 2: And in that moment he could have hit behind the turtle of his secret service and holdled off to the car and been safe, which is what protocol says he does, or he's like, you know what, no, fuck that if I just stand here for two seconds and pump my fist, which is really dumb.
Speaker 3: It goes against all protocol, and.
Speaker 2: Also the Secret Service for allowing him to do that broke protocol. Honestly, they should have cold cocked his ass and drug him to the car, Like, bro, we don't know if there's a second shooter. We don't know what just happened. You're over here trying to throw your hand up. Fuck you, I'm losing my job for you. Hold on, though, here's the real question. Why has he not investigated it?
Speaker 10: The shooting, the entire shooting. The FBI has almost been barred from even investigating into it. Like it's it's crazy, dude, Like it's they just came out with an official story. All right, that's the story. That's it right.
Speaker 3: Right now. But they need to look into Tyler or not Tyler Robinson. What was the name of Matthew Crooks, Thomas, Matthew.
Speaker 10: Crooks, whatever there was, there was never a super deep dive into it, and even that whole Matthew Crooks thing that's even sketchier than Tyler Robinson.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's not sketchy, he's sketchy. It's not sketchy that he pulled the trigger. Multiple eyewitnesses from the ground with their cell phones caught him on the roof take the shot. Now, it is sketchy how he got there. How did he get to the top of the building that was being used for the surveillance and for the communications for the Secret Service and the sheriffs and all that. That was the building he was on the roof up to take the shot. That's crazy as fuck. The snipers had him in their sights and you could see them looking at him before the shot was taken. Somehow they didn't take the shot until he shot first, which is fucking insane. Like there's multi levels of what the fuck, but him pulling the trigger itself. Nobody refutes that.
Speaker 10: I mean, Bro, I could have gone up there with a fucking airsoft rifle and and made it look like I was pulling a trigger of a real gun, and and then trump at the same time, you know, he probably has a little earpiece in all right, we're about to fire in three to one, Go down, go down, Go down, and oh my god, here I'm going down right like it. It seems what a coincidental timing?
Speaker 2: Bro That how was a coincidental he got shot and went down. That's a coincidence he got shot.
Speaker 10: A couple of minutes or a couple of months before he before the election. That I think that was timing.
Speaker 2: I think that was kind of the point to why he was getting shot at.
Speaker 10: But also I.
Speaker 3: Couldn't even agree.
Speaker 10: And I.
Speaker 3: Believe do you think that Trump faked it?
Speaker 4: I don't think that they faked I think that it was an excellent pr and that this was the catalyst push to have him elected.
Speaker 5: Sure, yes, And I don't think that.
Speaker 4: I think that it's the world is a stage, and why not play to the strength of the stage. What else is going to cause people to go absolutely ape shit? And if you're kind of on the border or whatever, making Trump the martyr and making him be like, look at what almost happened because he opposes the views that we all are kind of questioning, that was like that's all he needed.
Speaker 5: I mean, he just needed to be potentially almost assassinated.
Speaker 3: He would have won the election without that, though it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: But I mean, there was a there was a lot of division that was happening, but that was the key, one of the key components I feel like in having him win, because then people were like, well, fuck the Left because they try to do this to us. They are trying to take all of our rights away. They're doing all of these things. And that was but him being standing up and having that very powerful image.
Speaker 5: Images are super powerful. It motivates people.
Speaker 4: It motivates people to want to do things and make changes, and that was like the perfect shot ever to motivate people to be like, you know what, I want America back to the way it used to be. I want to least have even if I'm in the middle, at least this person seems to care more about us and is like more patriotic and more willing to stand up after he's been shot between us.
Speaker 2: It's the ultimate magic trick between Trump and Kamala, even without the shot being taken.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was any kind of question. The Democrats hated her.
Speaker 2: They went on six months prior to her being named as the presidential nominee. They were clowning her, not even like in some sort of a kind of polite well, you know what, they're sorry about her.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 2: No, they were calling her out for being a whore that got to that position from laying on her back. The Democrats were doing that cut to all of a sudden, it's her time. No, she had zero chance, less than zero percent chance of actually winning that election before Trump got shot.
Speaker 4: I think that she actually stood a lot more of a chance than what you're giving credit to.
Speaker 3: All of the poles would say otherwise, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think that she definitely had before.
Speaker 4: No, I think before that she was gaining favor via the brainwash bullshit through social media.
Speaker 5: Social media was going.
Speaker 4: Hard and was convincing the younger generations, or at least people that were easier swayed, that like this was like she was the answer.
Speaker 3: Algorithms would have you believed that. But poles would say otherwise, algorithms, And I've even heard some people.
Speaker 5: From some of the states that swing.
Speaker 4: No, No, they did.
Speaker 2: Europe was all like, how is it that this election was so close until the very last minute. No one on earth believed this election was close until the last minute. No one actually with a brainstem believed that. Everyone knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that even if Biden ran against Trump, he was about to trounce it. Then when Kamala ran, it was like, okay, the Democrats are just throwing the lamb for slaughter because they know there's no chance in hell.
Speaker 10: All right, look we're falling really behind hands raised spirit animal, go right to head, sir, how are you doing?
Speaker 16: I'm okay.
Speaker 15: I was just gonna say, with the shooters and everything, I I think there's some weird shit going on with Bump. I'm not saying that it was orchestrated by his hand, but it definitely was a bullet. Because the guy that was behind Trump, he clipped, he died. Well, I just find it fishy while the sniper see is he's a little spawny, little dumb fuck with the rifle pointing it at the most important man in this side of the fucking hemisphere, and they don't take a shot that that screams inside dropped to me.
Speaker 16: But then you go over to Charlie Kirk. I believe that it was I do believe. I believe it was one shooter boy.
Speaker 15: I believe that the Robinson kid is a patsy. Well, I do believe that the guy who did it was the one that would that was all fucking angry a couple of months before, angry against Charlie Cuk because he followed him a couple of times to multiple different schools.
Speaker 16: And whoever did kill Charlie.
Speaker 15: I hope and pray to God that they find Jesus before people find them.
Speaker 10: I would y, But I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: Maybe fuck who knows, who knows.
Speaker 15: I don't think I'm just gonna go out on the lamb here, And don't think that Bebe is mad enough to even pick up a rifle.
Speaker 3: Not physically.
Speaker 10: He hired the hitman though probably I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've I just had the conversation with JT and demon erasers. I still think that it was to make a martyr, to make the movement stronger, saying thing that happen with them, Okay, I don't think that they actually saw him as a danger. They wanted to push a certain errative forward and nothing gets the people going like a martyr.
Speaker 10: Well, and that's what I'm saying. I think that Trump's ear was the fucking martyr too, and they knew that going into it.
Speaker 2: He's still alive though, Yeah, but I used it, Oh yeah, they used it for sure.
Speaker 3: You can never let a good cataclysm go to waste.
Speaker 4: I think they planted it premeditated. I think they planned it out exactly, and they were very intentional with what happened.
Speaker 5: Now, the old boy dying behind.
Speaker 4: Him, I don't know if that was intentional, and that was just kind of like a collateral oops.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, he kept up with that guy by the way, like he's yeah, he's dead.
Speaker 3: There was a whole big proceeding.
Speaker 2: His wife and daughter have been taken care of by the fire department because he was a retired fire department guy who Yeah, he wasn't a crisis act or anything like that.
Speaker 3: That's getting I think he was just.
Speaker 4: A lateral damage, to be honest with you, and you know that's not uncommon for people to just kind of throw the people under the bus.
Speaker 5: But I think they planned it out.
Speaker 2: No, when you say they I don't think Trump was in on it, I think that you don't think Trump was in on his own getting shot. Now, Yes, one hundred percent believe that he was in on and getting shot. Now when you look at those Thomas McNew crooks of this phone being pinged at all these three letter agency offices and things like this, like you know the agencies were in on it. For sure, those are under the Biden administration. That these agencies were in on it, which is why Trump came in and changed so much when he got back into office, because he knew that they were the ones that set him up. I don't think Trump was in on him getting shot in the fucking head.
Speaker 4: He got it.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, sir, you've been having your hand raised for a hot minute. We got to get to these these good member.
Speaker 12: All right, Well, before you answer this first question, this first thing, which is what say you of the uh the video showing the Secret Service ushering those cameramen in seconds before the shot and then lowering the flag to get it in the shot. I'd also like to say, uh, man, you should check out Canvas's video today.
Speaker 9: Like on a totally unrelated.
Speaker 12: Well not totally, but she had this whistle blower, alleged whistleblower says he has all the documentation taking her in a word at this point.
Speaker 11: But.
Speaker 12: Who was a working for the military back in like right after the Iran conscious candle and him and his border patrol guy uncovered a tunnel. It was the first cartel tunnel ever discovered, and they like left out the superiors to see who was compromised and raided the tunnel, and allegedly like in the house on the Mexico side, there was pictures of the like top you know, brass of the military in pictures with what's that fucker's name, the cartel head who's in jail and escaped, Cho Chopo, and the engineer of the tunnel.
Speaker 9: And he spent the next like you know, thirty.
Speaker 12: Five years being harassed and you know, had to sign an NBA basically because he exposed the military, so the military turned on him. Now, eventually it gets to where he allegedly came down Arizona to try and was that's where.
Speaker 9: This all happened, and was trying to confront because.
Speaker 12: The NBA just expired in twenty twenty five, after like thirty five years, so he's finally able to talk about it.
Speaker 9: He went down to confront his old unit or whatever on all the.
Speaker 12: Shit they did to him, and allegedly like saw this meeting of all these top like e fives and the sixes, and the head of Charlie Kirk's security, that guy who went on Sean Ryan was at that meeting and.
Speaker 9: Anyways, that's the whole thing. But it's it's worth watching just for the you.
Speaker 12: Know, the drug cartel and our military working with them and covering it up aspect.
Speaker 10: Details that people just skip over for sure when.
Speaker 2: It comes to rake In the war on drugs and the cartel connections and the Iran Contra scandal all that.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 2: I'm with you one hundred percent to your first point about the Secret Service and the flag and the camera people, I don't I'm not very familiar with that one right off the rip. I will look deeper into that for sure. And again I don't hate Candae and I do watch her show from time to time, especially if it's something like this that sounds like a very fascinating pot I will probably be ended up watching that within the next forty eight hours. But uh yeah, No, there's absolutely dirty things that connect our government entities to illegal criminal organizations.
Speaker 3: That's that's nothing new for sure.
Speaker 10: With you one hundred percent Nation Boycott. What's up my dude?
Speaker 1: All right? So my view on this assassination good? How are you guys doing?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: I've been dying to talk about this.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 17: I've heard this theory yet and I've had it for a while since like it started. So I think that it was a false flag that was hijacked and botched.
Speaker 10: You're talking about what Charlie kirk.
Speaker 1: No Trump assassinated.
Speaker 17: It was a false flag planned by Trump that was hijacked by the opposing or Democratic turned into an inside job that was botched.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 17: So we know that there's a lot of stuff about the shooter that was weird, peeing against the FBI offices, right.
Speaker 10: Ye, all the cell phones that went back back.
Speaker 1: Hey, he was also in that black Rock video.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 17: Blackrock has ties to Halliburton, which is ties as Jick Cheney, which is ties Republican Party. Okay, we got that. Pick Cheney is a really fucking weird guy when you really dig into it in the spiracy world. Okay, Albert included. So he was also a bad shooter, right.
Speaker 3: So notoriously he didn't even make his school shooting.
Speaker 17: Be an easy shot so the Republican Party could fall back on, like, well, look at this his history of being a bad shot. So he wanted to assassinate Trump, but he missed.
Speaker 1: He was a bad shot.
Speaker 17: I think that the firefighter was supposed to get hit to like add to it like America firefighter.
Speaker 1: Right, what if he had cancer? Right that we don't know about.
Speaker 17: There's other reasons why people would die for a cause they believe in right and be like that. Okay, So where's the inside job? I think that the Democratic Party or the opposition, because we know that there were.
Speaker 1: Still how did I think about.
Speaker 17: It, opposing or supporters of the Democrat Party inside the agency. Still they hadn't gone to port purge yet. We still know the Secret Service had a lot of old holdovers from the Bidening regime. Hence the reason why the director got purched. She was a holeover from the Biden regime. So I think it was an inside job. After that point, they got wind of it that Trump was going to do this. Right, he wasn't supposed to get hit. It was all supposed to be theater. His ear wasn't supposed to get hit. Okay, it was supposed to be theater. Who was supposed surprised. I think he was just as surprised that his ear got hit that anything. But it was a Secret Service that did it. They they admitted to having shooters stationed in sniper station in the building beneath where the shooter was the actual shooter was. They were in the building right below him, right below him, right, so they would have shot from the same angle. I think what it was was they took one shot right when Thomas Matthew was popping off. There was the three shots, pop pop pop or whatever. They took one shot. It was supposed to take Trump in the dome. He turned his head, hit him in the ear. Everything else played off as it went with those secret Service and everybody else on the posing party had an oh shit moment, Oh shit, we missed. That's why everything was so quiet. That's why the Democrats didn't push Republicans on the fucking inside job and none of that investigation. And that's why the Republicans didn't push the Democrats on anything else either. That's why it was so hush up, because both sides know what the fuck right. I think it was an inside job, of a false flag for an inside job. And I might sound like a crazy person at this.
Speaker 10: Dude, you're in the right place, baby, I.
Speaker 1: Honestly that's what's going on.
Speaker 17: And that's just so everything about it was so fucking weird, right, And I think that's really what happened.
Speaker 1: That's why it explains the cameras. It explains everything.
Speaker 17: It explains the hush hush, how they got rid of him so fast, while all of a sudden they all kind of worked together to kind of scrub it up right, and then there.
Speaker 1: Was no question whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Well, he didn't happen to.
Speaker 17: Anywhere else and any other circumstance, to any other type of president and any other circumstances, there would be questions. There would be the Democrats had fucking subpoena have subpoena power? Or the Republicans they'd be like, who tried to help you?
Speaker 1: What about his parents?
Speaker 17: Nobody dug into his fucking they're fucking like it was crazy their fucking background or their politics, right, it was just all very briefly.
Speaker 1: That doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: They briefly dug into them. They were diehard supporters of MAGA and Republicans. He allegedly donated to the Blue Cause or whatever, but was a registered Republican. It was, yeah, it was very active Blue whatever.
Speaker 17: He is, and it just goes it's just crazy to think that, Like that's how crazy and you think that's what it is, like if you really think that's true, think about the other shit going on.
Speaker 2: No, I agree with you. I think this was an inside job. Now, who was the guilty parties of it? I'm not even saying it was necessarily the Democrats.
Speaker 17: Right, the fact that he turned his head, that wasn't supposed to happen, right, That bullet was gonna go in his brain.
Speaker 1: That's the one thing that I agree with the case.
Speaker 2: Why didn't they give him a better rifle? That rifle had a three m o A.
Speaker 17: No, that's because that's because that's not the bullet that hit him. The bullet that went from his from his ear was from the Secret Service bro the one below them, the level below the shooter. The bullets that Thomas Krooks was shooting weren't supposed to get close to Trump at all.
Speaker 1: Right, Trump was supposed to get.
Speaker 17: Domed by the Secret Service, but he fucking turned his head to look at his fucking chart at the exact moment.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Okay, it's an interesting.
Speaker 17: About it, right, And that's why I said that firefighter was probably supposed to get hit. Right, To add to the fucking thing, like maybe he had cancer. It's a common thing for fire.
Speaker 10: There was too much to gain from something.
Speaker 17: And like his probably got some payout, and and it was right before the Republican National Convention. Right production values like having his fucking thing pull pushed out and that that takes planning, Bro, you can't you can't plan that in fucking a weekend or two days before that happened like less than a week Thursday, the Republican covention.
Speaker 10: Was that weekend you and you even had some of the more louder like extremist Democrats they were like, you know what, I don't like Trump, but nobody deserves to get killed. And they're almost having a little sympathy and and maybe they're not going to change their vote and go vote for Trump, but maybe a lot of their listeners were like that.
Speaker 17: False flag was to do that, right, But then the pup posing party got wind of it, the insiders got wind of it and said we're going to hijack this and we're going.
Speaker 1: To take him out.
Speaker 3: Damn. But he turned his head, I think, to the truth than the narrative for sure.
Speaker 17: That's why neither side pushed it, damn. Right, And then that's why Trump was so weird to either because he was suposed to get in the ear because he was even kind of weird afterwards, right, and he had this whole that come to Jesus thing was kind of real. This seemed kind of real to him, right because I think he kind of knew, oh shit, I wasn't supposed to get in the ear that was real.
Speaker 3: Mmmmm.
Speaker 10: I think that that's just as good a theory as anybody else come up with. And you know what I like the most about it is that it's an original theory. Like people rely way too heavily. This is the whole Candice Owens conversation all over again. It's like people like they're like, oh I believe her or I don't believe her, and there's never any in between. There's no original thought. It's like, well this is where I think she could have got it right, this is where I disagree with her. You know what I'm saying. Like original theories, that is what this show is fucking about. How many times have we brought like original theories to the show? I mean we tried to bring it as as often as humanly possible. Now, there's a lot of conspiracies that are like you know, like out there in the ether that you like to cover and everything and maybe go word for with it just telling the original story and then you know, you come up with your own ideas a little spin off of it. But yeah, dude, like I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it a lot all the way open all right, YouTube, check the chat and keep that going. It is hot as fucking my studio right now. So I'm gonna touch the ac So Raven Jonathan, y'all take thelm.
Speaker 10: Timmy Tuto says tonight is the sixtieth anniversary of the Kexsburg UFO. Sixtieth.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I think we.
Speaker 16: Covered It's important it.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 16: The Kekesburg UFO is very important. Why because it's connected to.
Speaker 4: I was going to say. I was like, it must be the Yes, Yeah, I wrote it down. I have a notebook that's ever going over here with notes they keep taking.
Speaker 10: Kabala King said, okay, waited for Jonathan to join. So Jonathan apparently apparently the two Christians that Jacob did a solo pod with talking about JT and demon erasers. Yeah, you've been doing the past life aggressions with demons, have you? I heard that and I was like, oh man, some people are wait extreme.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 4: I I I wasn't able to make it. But I listened to some of this stuff and I was like, ooh, maybe maybe it was a good thing. This was like a solo adventure.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm almost happy that I wasn't there for it, because it would have just been a bunch of arguing back and forth. To be honest with you, like, I'm sorry, do people not understand that whenever you something, you fall in and out of hypnosis, literally all day long, are getting inside of you. We have different brainwave states with beta, alpha, theta, and delta. Some people like to include gamma in there, but these are natural brainwave states of which your brain is operating in and whenever somebody is hypnotizing you, it's just putting you in that place, that's all until you get sleepy.
Speaker 4: And to be honest, hypnosis is used for treatment for many disorders, many many disorders. So is light therapy used in conjunction with hypnosis. So to say that the hypnosis is you know of the devil or is demonic is just absolutely ridiculous, Like are you going to go against everything?
Speaker 5: Then that is used for.
Speaker 4: Treatment that involves hypnosis, because like if that's the case, like I use hypnosis for birth, and I use it for two my verse and I swear by it up and down that it was the best thing ever for birth. So I was invoking demons in in my body.
Speaker 10: Like he definitely got it twisted. He said that hypnosis is mk ultra. That's a factually incorrect statement. MK ultra is hypnosis. Sure, yes you need hypnosis mult for sure, but that's that's silly to say that hypnosis is mk ultra. That's not true.
Speaker 4: Kabala.
Speaker 10: I thought it was interesting, Uh, Kabala, can't go ahead?
Speaker 11: My good dude?
Speaker 3: And did you got to know?
Speaker 14: It's because he knows, you know, he knows because he's convicted by.
Speaker 10: He's an exorcist and all that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, dude, like he read a book one time and then he convicted by man.
Speaker 7: I mean, I love them.
Speaker 10: I love both of those guys, by the way. I just disagree on a lot of the things that they say, but I do love them genuinely as people.
Speaker 11: Would you ever have them on the metimistics to I just have a that would.
Speaker 4: Just be a heavy argument debate. Like, I don't think they're going to sway. Neither party is gonna be sweet in their convictions of what they believe, So it'd just be arguing back and forth, just just a pissing match pretty much, I feel like, but yeah, we I don't know if that would be fun for you, But.
Speaker 10: We tried having Christians on metamistics and and try and and nothing wrong with a Christian. It's just like they believe that everything I talk about is demonic. So what's the point, you know, Like I couldn't even do a tarot reading, which is that's demons too, or allegedly raw visions. My dude, what it do?
Speaker 11: Dude?
Speaker 10: How everybody always has a horror problem with the fucking mute button. It must be on the phone.
Speaker 18: Because it's on my phone and I'm used to watching all on my laptop. That like it's a little different.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, we can hear you, all right.
Speaker 7: So yeah, we's all was.
Speaker 18: Just talking about that when he was on the Cult the last time, talking about like a nebus is a demon and.
Speaker 7: All this other stuff.
Speaker 18: I was like, Oh, I've got a big ass of tattoo on like the side of my arm, like fight here with me.
Speaker 4: You're oh yeah, you're of the devil.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, well, well check out this demonic symbol too. I got a I got an on tattoo, so I guess that's demonic as well.
Speaker 4: Jonathan, Yeah, I actually personally don't know either of these guys. So I just some of the stuff that I saw just in the clips and some of it that I listened to. I was like, I'm gonna, I'm gonna respectfully disagree with what you were saying, dear sir.
Speaker 18: Yeah, they even knowing about it, it was like it was so absolutely I just absolutely demon.
Speaker 7: What did you say exercise?
Speaker 18: And he was out of a few different people, and it's just like, okay, but you've already established the fact that demons can take on different depictions.
Speaker 5: Is he Catholic or Christian?
Speaker 7: I think Christian? I think I think I believe he said if I waked up like yesterday, I.
Speaker 4: Thought only Catholics really were the ones that could perform true exorcisms quote unquote.
Speaker 7: That's a very good point, whim.
Speaker 10: I know a Satanist that does exorcism so well.
Speaker 4: I meant, I meant like, in the traditional sense, I thought, like realistically that only Catholics could do it.
Speaker 10: That's probably something that they just like to say, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 7: The most famous for it, but other religions do it too, for sure.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, that sounds about right, But yeah, that's like kind of one of the old like and I'm not I'm not saying that all Christians are this way, for sure, but there's a lot of Christians that will say that every God that came before and every God that came after are literally just spawns of uh They're they're just Satan trying to deceive and clearly that's the only they They were here before you know, the Bible and all this kind of stuff, And I'm just like, that's that's mental gymnastics for me. I mean, I'm not I'm not hitting on anybody's belief I'm just saying, like, that's Satan is a fucking hustler at that point. If he's representing all of these gods.
Speaker 7: Well nobody's now nobody's saying that Satan is not a hustler.
Speaker 18: But at the same time, it's like, I'm a Christian, I've got a church, I you know, I believe, I'm I'm a christ follower, I'm a music follower.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, I have an open mind.
Speaker 18: So like there's other things that people weren't delving into in those times, and you know you kind of like, well Jacob would.
Speaker 7: Uh would attest to that. You kind of take the fruit of what you can get and then you read the rest.
Speaker 18: So it's like whatever applasm you apply to me, whatever doesn't, it doesn't. But then it's like when you have people over here who are talking just like absolute and that, like you know, this is that, this is that, and this is that, but you have nothing to base it off of. It's kind of detrimental to the religion. And I don't want to take this into like a whole religious talk or anything like that, but it was just like that that part right there like really struck me, and I've been thinking about it for the past couple of days.
Speaker 7: Like, bro, like he was on some shit right then, Like that's not cool. Man.
Speaker 18: You're on a platform where you're talking to people who are kind of either they're solid in their faith or they either want to have a faith and they're kind of shaky in it, or there's people who have no faith, and there's nothing against either either one of those parties.
Speaker 7: But like, you know, you got to know who you're talking to.
Speaker 18: So when you talk like that, it's kind of like it puts people in a dichotomy where it's like, well, I don't know where I want to be, Like I don't know where I'm at, and it does more harm than it does good.
Speaker 10: It's important to keep an open mind, I think, regardless of whatever your beliefs are, it's important to keep an open mind and not demonize something just because it differs from your belief Like now, if it's like absolute and like, for sure this is the bapha met and you're blood letting it to the dark Lord, Okay, you can definitely go against that for sure. But I don't remember a time where Anubis said like that. He you know, was entirely against Christianity, you know what I'm saying, Like those are that's like comparing Yu gi Oh and Pokemon to me.
Speaker 7: And he's literally the the.
Speaker 18: Fairy man, if you prefer, lack of better word, from the living to the deadlight. He's he's the guy of like the end between. So like he's not intenently good or bad. He's literally taking you to where you're supposed to go, whether that's to where you want to be or you don't want to be.
Speaker 7: That's that's that's his job. But like so just I don't know.
Speaker 18: The way he was, the way he was talking about it was just so absolutely it just put like a bad case in my mouth.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 18: I was just like, bro, bro, it was talk me even like listen to anything else you had to say, because I'm like, man, you're just speaking an absolute and ship that you don't want to be understand. You just became a Christian five years ago, so like, come on, let's.
Speaker 10: Yeah, a lot of it's a lot of it's fear based. And I mean, to each their own. I mean, I'm not trying to tell anybody how to believe or what to believe. I'm not even gonna try and sit here and act like I got it all figured out, because I definitely don't. I try and keep an open mind. And you know, as a wise philosopher one said, you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 18: You know, I think, who's gonna grow it back?
Speaker 2: And then oh the beard, don't don't hype his ego. He's not growing a fucking beard. Don't let him lie to your hair out.
Speaker 10: I'm definitely committed to grow my my long hair back out. But yeah, the beard, I like it. I think it looks cool. It's I just can't stand it, dude. It's it gets the.
Speaker 3: Way somebody called the w ambulance of this man.
Speaker 10: Somebody get him. Some French cries, right.
Speaker 5: We got we got so many people.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 2: Indeed, So I'm coming in late to this. Parently we're talking about demon eraser and JT.
Speaker 4: Yes we are. We're talking about how everything is just demonic and absolutely there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Christians that believe that, which y'all know me. I've been very clear about this. I think that that is a over dramatization. There's clearly some i'll say pagan with a very very loose, loose broad terms here, some pagan deities I could see her clearly demonically based.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, a lot of them.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's just kind of cutting out all the cultural references that made this thing what it is and why this particular deity was so critical to this particular culture or this particular tribe, or how they worshiped or why they worshiped. But uh, to a lot of people, specifically of the Christian faith. But I can only speak from from any kind of source on that one. A lot of them believe that everything aliens clearly demons.
Speaker 3: Catholic clearly demans. Well, Catholics are Christians.
Speaker 10: I know, like Mother Earth clearly demonic.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, The Earth doesn't have a gender.
Speaker 4: It's like, I don't know, mother mother Earth is a whole vibe. If you even talk about doing anything of Mother Earth, it's just evil.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they think the Earth isn't a female. Obviously you could fuck it.
Speaker 3: That's clemal you know, that's what corporation has been for years.
Speaker 10: I mean, some people actually believe that you can put your dick in the dirt, in impregnant the earth.
Speaker 2: I've met some of these people, like in the traditional sense. They think that you can fuck the earth and give her your seed and this is like healing her. And I'm like, oh man, and somehow your vote counts equal to mine and that bothers me.
Speaker 10: And you can yeah, maybe like in a in a witchcrafty incense.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, they're they're straight up like digging a hole in the dirt.
Speaker 3: And it's it's a thing. It's a thing.
Speaker 5: I mean, because I got called you know, you.
Speaker 2: Got called insensitive from a guy sticking his dick in the dirt.
Speaker 4: No, because because I said something about men and everybody feels some type of boys.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, don't get me started on what women are doing to also the earth.
Speaker 10: Anything that we can there's blood.
Speaker 4: Blood into the earth is not can.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's not what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: You know what spirit animal tribbing or what there are women that on dirt mountains?
Speaker 4: Chris, I know you know what spirit animal bringing bring us back to the good old Uh you know old boys over there that feel some type of way about everybody.
Speaker 15: So my question is, oh, Jonathan, you're a big restler fan, just as am I and asked miss waving Lee resident queen, so.
Speaker 10: What do you Okay, I just want to make that clear.
Speaker 3: Horror not horror queen, horror queen.
Speaker 5: Actually I'm actually wearing my shirt today. It says horror queen on it.
Speaker 16: That I'm trying to say, I can't pronounce my.
Speaker 4: Queen.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Samuel, thank you so much.
Speaker 16: No, I did not call you a Jezebel.
Speaker 3: God damn sucking boss sirens anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 4: To be fair, I probably woun't like.
Speaker 15: There's a there was a lot of evidence well quote unquote, but uh, there's a lot of speculation everything that it was actually Kevin Sullivan, and there's a lot of collaborating, circubstantial evidence that he was the one who who actually killed killed Nancy.
Speaker 16: Killed uh the young, and then hung Crispina.
Speaker 3: I didn't know where you were going.
Speaker 4: I was really trying to like follow your pattern of thought right here, and I was weird.
Speaker 3: The murderer or slash death of Crispin walk correct.
Speaker 19: Yes, yes, yes, there's a whole controversy around it. And fun fact, uh that happened on my birthday that year, that that day was my birthday, and uh, I knew it was something. I knew something was fucked up because there was I was swimming and there was a storm that world in that.
Speaker 4: Day, saying, Sam, how does this protein to demon erace her?
Speaker 10: And he was talking about wrestling.
Speaker 4: I was just like, we get off because I thought we were talking about them, and then like I felt like we just like went down a whole nother rabbit hole. And I was trying to follow along, but it was flagging a little bit.
Speaker 10: A question to you, Sam, is what would be the reason to kill Chris bin Wall in his entire family? Because I'm all.
Speaker 15: He was Kevin. Kevin Sullivan was married to Nancy, and Nancy and Chris started having an affair while she was still married to Kevin.
Speaker 10: Oh I remember that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, And even Chavo said he was on the phone with Chris and he said that it heard like he was fighting with another man. And Kevin did say that that he was going to even a couple of weeks before said straight up told Chris he was gonna kill him.
Speaker 4: Mhmm, okay, well what about it?
Speaker 10: What about Eddie though? Do you think that he actually oded what he o deed?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 15: No, So Eddie had a heart attack, He had a he had a heart attack live on Smackdow and then a couple of weeks later he had an actual heart.
Speaker 16: Attack in his hotel room.
Speaker 15: And it was his nephew Chavo who actually held uh Eddie while he was taking his ass Betsy he Inva's arms.
Speaker 10: And the problem is is that there's whenever there's that amount of insane steroids that are going on, like he was fucking massive, Like I mean he was a shorter guy, but like he was, his chest was just thick. Same thing with Chris beIN Walks. He looked like a full He looked just like a muscle. I don't even think that was a human. I think it was just a living, breathing muscle.
Speaker 2: I mean, cocaine and cocaine and trent is a weird combination, y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna throw that out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what the second one he said was.
Speaker 7: A combination.
Speaker 4: It's a type of steroid that causes men to like lose their minds pretty much.
Speaker 2: Little bit of HGH, a little bit of some trend, a little bit of coke just to kind of balance yourself out at the end of every evening. Like, yeah, that's a recipe to make an actual monster.
Speaker 10: Don't Chris Wall was fucking then, you know what I'm saying, Like, I imagine you're just always turned on. You got this roids running through your veins, a lot of cocayaen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that makes your dick do some weird shit too, though.
Speaker 11: Is awesome?
Speaker 3: Do what Cabala king.
Speaker 10: A good steroid? I haven't tried that one. I've only ever tried one steroid and it wasn't necessarily a steroid. It was a psarms and uh, I don't suggest it because it turned me into an emotional little bit. Whenever I got off of it, they say you're supposed to get those those fem blockers or whatever it's called off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I have a cycle off and you have to take specific stuff to help you cycle off.
Speaker 14: I don't suggest your instrogen will go up and then turns you into an emotional little person.
Speaker 10: You know. I was crying a commercials bro like in the arms of dude, that commercial.
Speaker 16: Feminine side.
Speaker 3: It's okay, now fuck that.
Speaker 2: I had a dude I served with that was doing it just to get big, and you could tell when he was out because he would turn into the world's biggest bitch. And now I mean just like crying about some ship. I mean, he would be thinking about every single bad or sad thing that ever happened to him in his life, and just it's like, bro, why don't we like play some Xbox or something. You know what I'm saying, Let's let's go get a six pack and let's just turn up. No, I don't feel like it.
Speaker 3: Just keep thinking about my my uncle and it's like, bro, what are you talking about? Dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it fucks with your hormones and it fucks with your psyche to some very disturbing levels.
Speaker 11: Honestly, Instead, there you go some what.
Speaker 5: Now tides do some peptides.
Speaker 4: It was a little bit of h h.
Speaker 14: A lot of a lot of people would tell me like, hey, if you ever do trend bolone and everything, that's going to make you go crazy this and that, And then I tried trend bolone and I was like, it's not that bad. I used to go crazy when I used to go crazy on my eight day benders on cocaine. Trend's not that bad.
Speaker 2: I mean eight day bender on coke as compared to trend, yeah, I would. I would imagine it's probably like a step down.
Speaker 4: But like because there is safer steroids to use that help, you know, and that don't have as many issues. But what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, you guys, hear is doing staticky ship.
Speaker 10: Can you'll hear that?
Speaker 3: Or is it just me a little bit? You can hear it? A bitch?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I keep hearing it too, And I was like, can anybody else hear this?
Speaker 5: Yid go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yo, so too quick things.
Speaker 6: So it was funny because most of the time I don't really post a lot of comments on the Patreon just you know, it's not generally my jam. I had a lot of fun writing of the comment, just because it was a little bit snarky. I also, Jove never really liked the comparison to Judaism to Satanism.
Speaker 2: What's like, what the Synagogue of Satan is a hot button for the resident Jewish correspondent.
Speaker 6: I was like, man, that coming, okay, that's you know that nobody would expect that.
Speaker 4: Nobody, not.
Speaker 7: Anybody that knows me any any kind of well.
Speaker 3: But I was just like, oh, come on, guys, it's like everything just not about my people.
Speaker 9: Like stop it.
Speaker 6: I know this is a big thing, but please use your brain somewhat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's conspiratorial people out there that like and we've talked about.
Speaker 4: This again, bloody, stay.
Speaker 2: Clearly now, if there's a game, dude, you can you can blame anything on the Jews and three steps.
Speaker 3: That's like an actual game.
Speaker 2: And for the record, you could also do the same game with the Gypsies at one point in time. You could do the same thing with minority groups in America. That's if you're looking for a reason to blame peoples the Japanese, Like, yeah, that you could do that, it's not hard to draw comparisons. And I don't even mean like crazy hair brain conspiracies. It's it's basically just racism. But yeah, in this day and age, man just blame the Jews and three steps ready to go. Well, the eggs costs too much because the gas is too high because of Opek, which is ran by the Jewish banks boom, and it's like, well, good shot, buddy, good shot.
Speaker 6: And unfortunately, so it is true that there are a lot of people of the Jewish descent who are in a lot of high profile things, whether it be Hollywood, whether it be the porn industry, whether it be politics. I think part of that is a couple reasons. One, since there's so many Jewish people that are so low on the total pool as far as like always getting shipped on, they want to get to those positions of power just to quote unquote break that stereotype. Also, Jews are also taking very at a very young age. I think, like, you know, to always try to try your best and and get into these positions where you don't need to worry about, you know, getting shipped on or not having money or not this not that is that the best no, and do ethics and business leaders are are they always synonymous and congruent? Unfortunately not. But just to give an overwhelming blanket statement of all right, well, if something is bad in the world, blame x y Z. I mean, that's just sounds ignorant in my opinion.
Speaker 3: No, I would agree with that. One actually sounds better. Yeah, okay, good, but no, I agree with that.
Speaker 13: Roy.
Speaker 2: So the Jewish people are taught to be businessmen, and I know there's a lot of conspiratorial conversation.
Speaker 7: How with that?
Speaker 3: Fine, I get it. I get it. And when you look at the most lucrative businesses on earth, like it or not, porn is an extremely lucrative business. So to point out that all these porn companies are owned by Jewish people, it's like, I'm not saying that's acceptable or that I approve of this behavior by any means, but it stands to reason. It really do.
Speaker 6: And there's also a difference between religious jewelry and second jeury.
Speaker 2: It's funny to hear you use the term jewelry because usually that's used as a racist connotation.
Speaker 3: So that's funny.
Speaker 9: Really, Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's funny. To continue but.
Speaker 6: Even when it came to Jews who have tried to like even in before World War Two, there were a lot of Jews that tried to integrate into be very very good Germans. Sure like they were prosecuted just as much as the religious ones. And that whenever you have people who are in these positions of power, whether they be politics or porn or Hollywood, most of the time, if not like ninety nine, if not almost one hundred percent of time, they're not exactly like Schomer Shabas Yamaga wearing kozure eating Jews. We're just talking about like people who happen to have this bloodline that says, hey, you need to try to do xyz to be the best businessman and make money, and they're like, okay, well, I mean I'm not religious, so therefore you know everything is open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's fair. Just because somebody who's Jewish by blood doesn't mean they're like adherent to in Yahoo or the Nation of Israel or.
Speaker 3: Is like waiting on the temple to be rebuilt.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I don't know, we could get on a whole Jewish conversation here, but yeah, I agree with you that while Israel's got some shit with it, and net and Yaho is a raging piece of shit.
Speaker 3: And I don't think that's like a hot take.
Speaker 2: I think we can all pretty handily understand and agree with this to a point. The crazy thing that is going on within the conspiratorial Zeite guys to say that it's clearly the Jews, or it's clearly the Synagogue of Satan, or clearly the Israelis that are killing and doing all this, it's like, to a point, sure, to a point, I don't believe that Israel is running every country on Earth. You know, just because the Rothchilds who own the international banking conglomerate, just because they happen to be Jewish, does not mean that they're like beholden to net and Yahoo by any means. It's I think there's some very clear lines that can be drawn here, but that I also get accused of being an Israeli dick rider. And obviously I'm getting paid for by Nitt and yeah, and it's like I would love to see my check if I if I'm doing all this work and then I'm being bought by Jewish shekels, I would love to fucking see my check, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, if I Heeart Radio is owned by a Jewish company in thee Randley, you're being paid by Jews?
Speaker 2: Yo on some real ship? Is that the case? Is I Heart Radio owned by the Jews.
Speaker 7: I'm just I'm just making fun, but like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You might be onto some ship here Royce. Accidentally, you might have just blown the lid off of us. Fuck Jonathan's fucking it up now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm very curious who the fuck owns iHeart Radio, Sam, go ahead, brother, I was just gonna ask.
Speaker 15: With everything going on in like the UF, did y'all see how this A gentleman guy arrested as soon as he went back to the UK because he was in America and he posted a video of him shooting a shotgun.
Speaker 16: And a laffel.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did.
Speaker 16: Also, I just uh.
Speaker 15: The movie that you recommended, you recommended a while ago Chindler's List.
Speaker 3: It's an excellent one.
Speaker 16: I just watched it for the first time.
Speaker 3: On Liam Neeson.
Speaker 16: Dude, So there is one part of it I don't understand.
Speaker 15: I don't understand why it wasn't black and I all, except for the little bowl at all.
Speaker 3: For the artistic flair for lack of better word to show the age of the film. Anybody who's never seen Chindler's List, I highly recommend it.
Speaker 15: Also, again, I just want to apologize for my speech impediment. I was not trying to insinuate anything, miss Waving.
Speaker 4: It's totally good. I was just giving you shit. I'm not offended at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I want to share a mic over here now because my mic has decided to just statically shit the bed this evening, which is cool.
Speaker 3: I have to order. Yeah, maybe so.
Speaker 10: iHeartRadio is an American mass media corporation headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, and there is no evidence that it is owned by a specific Jewish corporation. The parent company, iHeartRadio was founded as clear Channel Communications in nineteen seventy two. In a leverage buyout. In two thousand and eight, it was taken private by private equity firms Bine Capital and Thomas h. Lee Partners, and today iHeartRadio, Inc. Is a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq, and its largest institutional shareholders include a variety of investment firms, including but not limited to, Blackrock and Vanguard.
Speaker 2: So I mean that's nothing new. They own every company we are not owned by Israel as a company.
Speaker 3: Think the little less.
Speaker 10: Israel or the Jews have big steaks in Blackrock and Vanguard in which you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blackrock and Vanguard have controlling shares in those Blackrock, Vanguard and what was the other one we talked about, Jonathan State. They those three organizations own majority shares of every publicly traded company on Earth. And it's like by wide margins, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sixty six percent they own. Yeah, and it's like it's like trillions of dollars that they own actually, and Blackrock is really interesting. Blackrock actually got brought up today with good old Epstein and how he gifted Epstein one hundred and fifty eight million dollars and yeah, Larry Elison, would it a Leon.
Speaker 5: Black CEO.
Speaker 4: Series? Is your name? Nation boycott?
Speaker 3: Nation Boycott?
Speaker 4: Sorry? I was like, I can't see it with my black ass glasses. I was like, what did that say?
Speaker 1: I don't know where we are? We jumped so we topic.
Speaker 4: We we talked about, yeah, talking.
Speaker 1: About God, and then we were talking.
Speaker 4: About we were talking about and then we're talking.
Speaker 1: About Jews being Satan.
Speaker 2: Like a good culted Conspiracy Live episode should be all over the place.
Speaker 17: But I don't think Jews are Satan, but like I do think it's probably the Jews at the time were part of the Satan that was being referred to, because when it talks about the three ways that Jesus was tempted by Satan, it's probably the same way as the Sadducees and the Pharisees were probably tempting Jesus to get him to stop preaching. And then also as he was dying on the cross and crucified, they were saying basically the same thing as Satan. You're you're, you're the son of God, your God. Save yourself, You saved all these other people, Save yourself, right, So I kind of see how they can say that, like Jews are Satan in that term of the Bible. I don't think Jews are the Satan are of the Bible, are are Satan today? But I do think it's when when JB brought up porn, right, he brought up porn Jews being in the porn industry, right the Bible I'm Christian?
Speaker 1: Right, Uh, the use or what.
Speaker 17: Does it say about those who make a little one one of the little one's sin, like better have a malestone cast upon.
Speaker 1: Their head and thrown into the sea. Yeah.
Speaker 17: I don't think it's good that most of the Jewish owned media pushes culture degrading content.
Speaker 3: I won't agree with that, but it's not like a Jewish pillar.
Speaker 17: In the media, the controlling ones that and the I don't think they're pushing it because they're Jews. I think they're probably pushing it because I don't really want to make more money.
Speaker 1: That's probably why.
Speaker 3: They happen to be Jewish, and like I get that, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, right for doing that. Yeah, and then we're talking about demons that that didn't meet That guy.
Speaker 17: I haven't been on here in a while, but uh, is he like super rigid and like demon racer?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's uh And I don't mean this in a demeaning way. He's you know, he's been on the show multiple times. I would like to go on his show one of these days, like great guy, great content, greater all the things he is or that it's very black and white and very much I would even say more black and white than I am.
Speaker 17: Why was very against that, very against the rigidity of the Pharisees. And statusties. That was one of the one of the bones he has to pick with them. Was there their rear, rigid adherents and their rigid interpretation of the Law of Moses. That was we had a problem with.
Speaker 2: That was his issue. Wasn't the black and white of it. It was their interpretation of the law.
Speaker 1: It was their rigidity of it. He was like, who gives a fuck? Right, just this is love God.
Speaker 2: But he even still told the Jews to continue in their Jewish laws and follow the Law of Moses. He told the Gentiles, you don't need to become Jews.
Speaker 17: But I don't know always that you can't take that face at face value. They were taking their stuff at face value. Right, Those people that are very rigid and take things at face value are the ones most susceptible to deception.
Speaker 1: And who's the king of deception?
Speaker 9: Satan?
Speaker 17: Okay, who's had their their paws all over the Bible and the law that they do. We don't know the Catholics, but God's word is definitely still hidden in there because it cannot actually be changed. So that's that's why it's it's a journey, right, It's a journey of constant study.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 17: That's why the Torah is literally the Jewish like pronunciator, like the Hebrew.
Speaker 1: It's like, what's teaching or teaching because always teaching it?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's just the first five books of the Bible. Is the Torah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Yeah, but the Torah actually means in Hebrew like teaching speak.
Speaker 20: Yes, that that I was just waiting.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's not great.
Speaker 1: It's something you have to live and constantly.
Speaker 17: You can't take it at face value because you're going to be deceived and led away.
Speaker 5: But isn't thee like a million one laws.
Speaker 1: Constantly thinking about God from the bullshit that is?
Speaker 4: That's rigid?
Speaker 9: So a couple of quick things.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to get into everything because this conversation could go on.
Speaker 3: For a while.
Speaker 6: Basically, so there are thirteen commandments are found all through the positive negative.
Speaker 9: Some apply, some some don't.
Speaker 7: The thing about the Torah is that the written or what is written, does not explain things.
Speaker 6: Basically, they're like headlines. But the only way that you are able to understand it is through the oral Torah that goes with it. So if you have correctly right, you have you have the the written and the oral. So even though the written might say something simple like and you shall bind it upon your arm, and it should be as a fore front between your eyes.
Speaker 9: We have no idea what the hell that means.
Speaker 6: It's only through the rabbinic interpretation that we understand what that is. And also there's a big difference between the Pharisees and sadateties, just randomly. So the Pharisees basically are.
Speaker 20: The modern Orthodoxy or are basically modern day fair and then the sad are those who don't believe in the oral tradition, that only believe in what is actually written in and of itself.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, all right, let's move on.
Speaker 10: Hey, I'm happy I didn't bring it up this time.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the chat here.
Speaker 2: Jesse, Jesse, have you guys ever considered that moon in space is just the sea end of the ocean, but in reverse, and when we look into the galaxy, it's actually inside ourselves, Like look how similar DNA constellations and like atoms.
Speaker 4: Are you speaking a metaphor that the galaxy is metaphorically like our DNA?
Speaker 5: Or are you saying that?
Speaker 3: I think Jesse actually left early on that one.
Speaker 5: But uh, next time, Next time bro come back in.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm like the Mandelbrot said, where basically everything folds in on itself, and everything is basically like some kind of mirrored version of itself. So our DNA being the Yeah, our DNA and us and our reality is a microcosm to the universe, which would be the macrocosm. But it folds in on itself, so sometimes it will appear as the microcosm. Sometimes it appears as the micro It's a whole like brain fuck. But yeah, look into Mantle broad sets and you'll see what I'm saying. That's for sure a real thing, dude.
Speaker 2: All right, fair enough. The YID says Spirit Animal will be here soon. By the way, Oh yeah that was call. We are way behind. Yeah, we're over an hour behind, all right, blaze through. I love you all, Jonathan, Jacob and Raven, good things. Appreciate you. Body feels too much like mind control to me, focusing on sports, distracting from the real war problems, which is why I don't get into it, although I understand why people do. Everybody needs to bluepill on something, you know, everybody needs to take that break and just sit there. The fantasy books for some football for others. Uh, you know, poker for others.
Speaker 3: I look, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna shit on what people do to unwind and unplug for a bit, you know, do you?
Speaker 10: I mean sexual relations are a bit blue pilling? I mean you know what I mean, Like you go to sleep at night and you know your wife, your husband or your girlfriend or whatever you want to call each other, is kind of like, hey, let's get down, let's get dirty.
Speaker 3: Is offering sex? That's a lie.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many times you've been married, but I can tell you that is not how that goes down. You want to stop having sex, get married.
Speaker 10: I never had an issue with that, not my problem, but but no, it's kind of like, you know, you do have to blue pill from time to time, and what do you consider blue pilling in general? You know, like there there is not necessarily a fine line between red pilling and blue pilling. It's it's a bit of a gray blurred area. You know, it's not purple pill because technically you could say eating pizza is blue pilling. Like, you know, it's terrible for your gut biome. You know, it's going to make you feel like shit. You know, be motivated, you know what I'm saying, so it can really go all over the place.
Speaker 2: That's fair, It's very fair. Jerry Sandusky is still innocent. Tony, Tony be coming with the hot takes. Dude out such an unpopular opinion, But Tony is out here just saying it for the fuck of it. You know, love you to death, Tony. Holy shit speared animal says dolphins. That also is a hot take. Like, no one, not a single person we're.
Speaker 5: Talking about greem and Packers and dolphins.
Speaker 3: But Sam's actually dolphin. It's like, bro, not a single adult out there in the world right now will be down on the Dolphins. But here's Sam just out here with Now. How have they done in the last couple of seasons. I don't know.
Speaker 10: It's because of Tua, that's the reason, right what.
Speaker 16: No, I love the Dolphins.
Speaker 15: Well before that, I had when I was a young and playing on Nintendo sixty four, I had Madden on the on the sixty four, I played the Dolphins.
Speaker 16: Didn't know what the fuck out was doing.
Speaker 15: But I beat the fucking Cowboys because it's a the star is a rating, not a logo.
Speaker 16: Get over it.
Speaker 15: I beat them just by running with Dan Reno. So I had the Dan Reino jersey and I played Madden on the Nintendo six four and beat the pat So that's the reason why I love the Dolphins.
Speaker 10: First of all, you're talking about you're talking about n sixty four and you're playing Madden. You're doing it all wrong. You should have been playing some NFL blitz, bro. That's where the fuck it was at.
Speaker 13: I mean, I mostly played the Golden Eye and Donkey Kongo and Mario sixty four, so I but then I picked up my Sega Genesis on a PS two also.
Speaker 10: So yeah, I mean, I'm just I'm just fucking with you.
Speaker 16: I love your shirt. Let me guess that's the eighties.
Speaker 15: That's the eighties one with Uncle phil Ads the voice of Twedder.
Speaker 10: Oh I think it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 15: They're coming out with the last running comics series, which is the one. I'm not gonna sport it, but they're gonna make it into a video game, and it's gonna be it's either gonna be rated EM and it's partly gonna be ready to em And because of the whole storyline as dark as fuck, it's really good. I highly recommend it and the comics for anyway.
Speaker 4: I watched that Turtles way too much as as a child, the original one, and I.
Speaker 2: Love I love how the whole thing was started as a spoof on comic books.
Speaker 4: I loved it. I was obsessed with it. I had Ninja Turtles everything, by the way, I.
Speaker 15: Had I had all the first edition, like my dad had gave me his Ninja Turtles toys that he had when he was a young and because my dad grew up in the eighties, I had the very first model of the truck that they had, the shell raser I had.
Speaker 16: I had all of them. I even had Donald Tello as a robot and everything.
Speaker 4: I wanted to play because of that movie House. I was all about wanting to play hockey because of that movie.
Speaker 3: I wanted to play hockey because of the Mighty Ducks. I'm gonna straight up with you.
Speaker 4: I actually really liked The Mighty Ducks too, but I was like, man, this great movie.
Speaker 16: Those are good movies too.
Speaker 10: Actually, are you talking about the reptilians who eat pizza and underground tunnels and they're sleeping with mainstream media.
Speaker 2: They're trying to fuck April, but she ain't about that shell dick and what she's keeping it.
Speaker 4: I was, I was all about a boy.
Speaker 3: So which old boy?
Speaker 4: What's his face?
Speaker 3: Clearly of course you were.
Speaker 2: A street kid with baseball bats and hockey sticks that beats the shell people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds like you.
Speaker 4: It's only I'm only so strong, okay. I mean it's not my fault, you know, Like Predator was there. It was when I was like five, and I was like, bro Panga Lawrence was my just like this is what men like peak performance need to be, like Arnold Swartzenegger and Syvester Saloon and all the movies.
Speaker 5: Like I watched that ship from like Little Bitty.
Speaker 2: The dudes that were huge but could not like actually speak the English language.
Speaker 3: Intelligence.
Speaker 4: But my dad was a bodybuilder and I was surrounded by bodybuilders and so like that was like prime peak performance to me. And then like they were badass. And I watched John Wayne all the time and I was like, man, so just men need to be out there just being the mostest.
Speaker 3: I can't talk because Jones, my.
Speaker 4: Female comes with a hockey stick being like a whole mask. And I was like, yep, well there it was.
Speaker 2: I mean here I was watching boy meets World. So Pang Lawrence was theky chick and then came back with Curves one season and it's like, well, there it is.
Speaker 3: I'm fucked to.
Speaker 5: Panga was awesome, man, she was l.
Speaker 3: Have you seen her maxim spread.
Speaker 5: I've seen her now.
Speaker 3: She's still fucking just dime piece.
Speaker 5: I know she looks like now looking.
Speaker 3: Is a beast.
Speaker 2: I've had two all natural birds, and she is like an animal in the gym. She never let Disney get her into drugs and doing crazy sexual things. She's like kept to one hundred start to finish, Like yo, the Duff she's out there being the goat just because somebody need to. My gosh, she kicked up the bitch, got the whole bakery on her back, and like, yeah, she's super slept on in my opinion, mad respect to.
Speaker 10: The Duff straight up invented the yeast and the flower and the show all day.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's sure enough to discover them, you know what I'm saying in the right proportions and shit. Anyway, I've scrolled down a bit in the chat let's see national boycott it's all propaganda syops. Most of the things they talk about or have issues with have absolutely no impact if true, It's like Brigette Macrone.
Speaker 3: She might be a dude, but who cares. Yeah, that's the other thing too.
Speaker 2: I've always been curious, like, if this does come to light, if Brigitte Macron comes out and full on takes her pants off and he's got a fucking meat hammer swinging between her legs, is that going to change American politics? Is that gonna change French politics? Is that gonna change our tax brackets? Is that gonna make Fox slash CNN any more or less credible?
Speaker 15: Not?
Speaker 4: Really, we have some much other shit to worry about. I'm gonna be really honest with you.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a talking point form onto another thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I really don't care if Big Mike is a dude or a chick. To be completely honest with you. I just like not being lied to about shit that I feel like you don't need to lie about. You know, Look, who cares Barry? You know, he likes to get down on the basketball court from time to time.
Speaker 3: He likes you know, fun.
Speaker 10: Little Joy rides in the back of limos with a little bit of cocaine and some some twink following him around and okay, that's fine. Look, look what is your foreign policy?
Speaker 2: You know how many how many drone strikes did he do? You know how many executive boys did he pass? How many weddings did Barry you know, bomb to smithereens and destroy whole bloodlines. That's way more important to me than if he was taken in the ass from Big Mike the entire time.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Maybe I'm just weird for this. I don't know.
Speaker 10: Anyway, Big Mike do got a big old, big old.
Speaker 2: Swing roh fucking hamcandle on that cunt right like it's insane. He's fucking insane. Fucking Big Mike Obama was born with a girth certificate and somehow played it off like that was just the beautiful woman that is a fuggly ass dude. It looks like the female version of Patrick Ewing And if you don't know who that is, watch space jam beside the point it's ah yeah that and played it off for years.
Speaker 10: I saw that there was these uh, these socks that you know, they have like a bunch of fun Christmas sock ideas and everybody's always gifting socks, but they they had these these tube socks that I saw an ad for, and it's like the dickhead that's coming down the tube of the sock, like so you can almost imitate that, like you know, your dick is going all the way down your leg. I would love to buy some of those for Big Mike.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: There you saw Johnny Knoxville and was a bad grandpa. He had the nutsack that was hanging like down damn near to his sock. I would love to do that. I just love with the pizza go. I love he's great.
Speaker 3: He's out here just doing the mostess.
Speaker 5: You know, that's another crush of mine from back in the day.
Speaker 3: Oh, of course it is.
Speaker 2: You know, there are certain dudes that I can understand why women have a crush on for. Henry cavill I have no question as to why women find.
Speaker 4: Him so finds him attractive.
Speaker 3: Pitt I have no question. Kian Reeve, I have no question.
Speaker 2: There's something like it makes sense to me, Johnny fucking Knoxville, You're not the only one.
Speaker 3: There are so many women.
Speaker 4: It's like I have such a Johnny.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, he's a goofball and he's he's a decent looking guy too.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying he's ugly, I just the most attractive, but like he would be a wild time shure.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is about him.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's like equal to saying like Steve O, oh my god. It's like how why they're equal?
Speaker 5: They're not, they're not.
Speaker 10: A couple of weeks ago, I got to meet Bam and and his girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I don't know if he's married or if that's his wife or his girlfriend, but either way, fiance whatever. That was fucking awesome, dude. And and you could tell that like Bam was kind of just over signing ship but still awesome to like just sit there up there next to him and shake his hand and everything. Like, No, that's like a childhood icon, you know.
Speaker 3: Fucking right.
Speaker 4: I'd be so pumped to meet Johnny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I would too. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: It's not I don't dislike him. I don't get the sex appeal that so many women.
Speaker 5: I mean not now, but like back in the day.
Speaker 4: I now, he's not, you know, attractive to me, but it's always provomed to meet him.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Uh, the Yid says, I think if Mussad wanted her deb We're talking about Candas here. If Musad wanted her dead, it probably would have happened already. Yeah, agreed, National boycott said, our nation boycott.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: Eight billion people and probably half can send dms. If you have any type of public presence, you are most likely getting death threats.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've received death threats in my life, granted not nearly as many as Candace probably has. I am not trying to compare apples to apples on this one, let's be fair. But yeah, like I've had people that have threatened me and shit, But like these are keyboard warriors. But there's multiple reasons why I stay strapped at all times. And it's not because of the Internet people. It's just because I don't. I have less than zero percent faith in humanity as a whole. But I mean, sure, like you're gonna get death threats, that's part of it when you become a public figure. Luke said hello and then dipped out, well hello and goodbye, Luke, Love you to death. Hope to have you on the show here soon so you can blow our minds with your physics and shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna talk about all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 4: Me and him been talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna.
Speaker 4: Send me some papers to read, because I was like, uh, you ain't coming on without me at least reading some shit before you come on this thing.
Speaker 2: He's sending ravenly his notes for lack of better words, and I was like, look, buckle in, buckle in, and get all kinds of thinking caps on, because this dude runs circles around even the most intelligent people.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: This dude is talking about theoretical things that are theoretical to the theoristists.
Speaker 3: It's insane.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna try my best.
Speaker 3: Yeah he do, he do the raw visions, keep it hot.
Speaker 2: I felt like Candice would have been talking out before Charlie, so being not willing to not meet in person off riff makes sense, and even more so after her homies assassination makes more sense. Okay again, she has the money to hire private security.
Speaker 4: I mean, but if they're gonna want you dead, they're gonna want you dead, so I mean, I get it.
Speaker 5: I'd probably be like, no, I'm good, right, let's see here.
Speaker 10: JFK probably had security.
Speaker 11: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They're the ones that killed him too. Should we just talked about it. He didn't have security the crazy part. You would think he would, but he's show enough, didn't. But anyway, he was, Oh god, did he What the hell heckinglo? I have been having issues speaking? What the heck happened to keeping up with chat? We're on it, Tony, No shit, good lord, we're.
Speaker 5: Only fifty two downs so far.
Speaker 3: You know we're only left an hour behind schedule. We're catching up.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh, let's see. Do you I agree with Raven about Trump being in on it? I didn't at first. He after more research and how he is currently acting, I believe it.
Speaker 7: Ok.
Speaker 3: I mean I've heard people say this.
Speaker 4: I just look at first. At first I didn't really I really thought that something might have happened. But then just just looking at how he reacts to everything and everything that's been going on, it's like, no, you knew too perfect, you knew you fucking like.
Speaker 3: I was so much to.
Speaker 10: Gain from a stunt like that.
Speaker 2: That is an insane shot to make, even from a professional shooter who is a longtime sniper, to hit him in the ear. That's I would say, are assuming that there was a gunshot though.
Speaker 4: I mean, it could have easily he could have. Honestly though, if you look at it, he could have easily cut his ear when he went up to grab.
Speaker 5: It like this, like it looked like it.
Speaker 4: It could have been anything. I mean, prosthetics are insane. No, no, as somebody that does a special effects makeup like and I am a baby little amateur compared to amazing artists and I follow so many he could have easily just faked it.
Speaker 2: I've seen way too many, not just YouTubers, but like ballistics experts break down that shot. And even if you were using a Olympic level two two three rifle, not the fucking threema one, which is a part of the narrative.
Speaker 3: And I understand that even.
Speaker 2: If you were using an Olympic level rifle on a tripod with all the computers to make it absolutely hit his ear, you still are talking about fractions of a cunt hair difference between starting a civil war and making the right optics happen.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're talking about two different things. Though you're suggesting that it absolutely was a bullet that graized his ear. What I'm saying is that maybe there was no bullet, Maybe it was a little bit of magic TV as there always is.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's all the evidence to say that it was a bullet. Though, especially with the ear, it's like, well, why do is they still have an ear on it? Because it's a glorified twenty two round and that's a whole, that's cartilage that even the ballistic experts will show you on a ballistic jeil dummy. The ear once it gets shot through the entrance and exit wound on an ear is minimal if you can even see it after the fact.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Cody said, sorry for the craziness on my end. I'm trying to introduce my daughter to the cult through through.
Speaker 2: Steps, through baby steps of course, Cody, real quick, hopefully your daughter is like of age. Please don't play us for the children. Although Wu Tang Clan might be for the children. As according to old Dirty Bastard, the cult is not. The cult is not. You need to definitely be at least Yeah.
Speaker 4: I did see I did see her. I think that was her on here and I was like, ooh, my love the daughter. Oh I saw her like kind of going around. I was like in some of the stuff that was being said, I was like, ooh, you were you were not of age? To be listening in on this and especially some of the conversations. It is not for the children.
Speaker 2: I don't even let myself. My oldest lit to this show and he's asked me. I'm like, brother, no, straight up, I'll just.
Speaker 5: Teach my child is trying to And I was like, no, that's.
Speaker 3: A fusing lutely not you kid.
Speaker 10: I mean, I will say that, like I grew up in a household where every other word was fuck and shit and kunt and ass and all the ambassard and all I not and so like, you know, me, why and that's why I thought it was so funny that my parents would go around like cussing like sailors. But I wasn't allowed to watch The Simpsons. I was like, what is going on here? You know? So if you're a household that allows, like it not allows, but maybe you swear a lot in front of your kids, like you think TV is going to do the damage, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I think it's more or less some of the sexual references that have just even been mentioned tonight or is not appropriate for children too, And so like just that alone, there's a lot of things that get mentioned on the live that I don't feel are suitable for children. Now, some of the conversations that we have on you know, presenting things, sure, but there is topics that get brought up that are not for children's ears at all. But I will say I think the The Broken Broken Truth pod would probably be a good one because he's very.
Speaker 16: Uh since I liked him, Yeah he was good.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, he's awesome.
Speaker 2: He's he has been in the game for three months and he's dropping five episodes a week, like he decided to jump in with both feet and just go hard.
Speaker 4: He's very, very censored though, So that would be a really good podcast to you know, at least listen to for a child.
Speaker 5: I feel like, if you really wanted to red pillow kid to bring.
Speaker 2: Them in right, introduce him to Alex Jones, you know, and just just let them make their own determination.
Speaker 3: Like that. Give that one to the eleven year old, let them make their own judgment.
Speaker 5: Call you know, here you go, here's everything.
Speaker 2: Uh, Tony says. Trump being in on it would be God, I'll get this. That chap boxes in the way and I can't see what the hell I'm reading here would be so risky, No way to be that accurate with the bullet and sure not to kill him again. This is assuming that it was in fact a bullet. I am currently of the belief that it was. I might be open to changing.
Speaker 3: My opinion on this. I just haven't seen enough evidence to the contrary.
Speaker 10: Somebody very well could have fired a blank if there was a firing, could have fired a blank. And Trump goes up like a fucking you know, a wrestler, like a nineteen nineties wrestler goes up and slits, you know.
Speaker 3: Sure a bleeding artery or a vein or whatever.
Speaker 10: In your ear.
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 10: I'm not saying that it absolutely did. I'm just saying it's not out of the realm a possibility.
Speaker 2: So then, per this narrative, who capped the firefighter that was Secret Service just kind of turned around and popped them with all those cameras on them, and nobody caught it.
Speaker 10: Gotta make it look real.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm saying, who killed him, who got him? If it wasn't if it wasn't Robinson or crooks, excuse me, who was a piss poor shot and just let this home boy up? Was it like a secret Service member that was just kind of turned around the cameras didn't see him, or Crooks.
Speaker 10: Was a fucking mk ultra patsy bro Like, let's just take him out of the equation. He had nothing to do with any shot that was ever fired.
Speaker 3: Respectfully, I disagree, but I want to hear more. Continue.
Speaker 10: I'm just saying, in this scenario, okay, okay, So in this scenario, Matthew Crooks is a Patsy, He's a fall guy whatever. He's already a little delusional, he's already a little crazy. Somebody's gonna like he's gonna believe what somebody tells him whatever, right, and he's actually already gone out and said that was it him or the other. No, I'm thinking of the Charlie Kirk. I always get those two fucking confused for some reason. But anyway, let's just say that Matthew Crooks was a patsy then, and if Trump maybe had a blood packet, maybe he decided to slice his ear with a razor or whatever, then the guy that died behind him. I mean, look, if you're trying to make it look real, and you're trying to make it look like there was absolutely a gunshot, you know what I'm saying, Like Chris.
Speaker 3: Is actor wearing one of those vests for TV and shit. That like made it look like bullets.
Speaker 10: Could be Christ's actor or it could be a situation where Secret Service took him out.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all I was saying. So like, I don't know, I don't know it makes sense to right, right, right right.
Speaker 10: None of it really makes sense if you really think about it. Eh, Like the official narrative never works.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Rose Chaos said it definitely was a bullet because it killed that firefighter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we're talking about here.
Speaker 2: Uh, just a nation boycott says, just FYI, I didn't kill myself, yo.
Speaker 3: Same same.
Speaker 2: If I get found dead with two bullet holes in the back of my head and they try ruling it a suicide, I expect all of the cult to start digging deeper into a lot of things, like, let's just be real, to be honest with you, it probably was an ex wife. If we're going to be honest, I will go ahead and implement them at this time.
Speaker 4: But anyway, I wouldn't kill myself, right, I'd burn the whole world first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buying neural beats are great. That was kind of a shot out of left Field nation boycott, but I'm mad at it. I agree cool things. Uh, Jonathan is a meta visionary spirit animals said, look at you, look at that ship.
Speaker 16: Hell yeah, you know what, I'll let it slide, Jonathan.
Speaker 10: I'm a visionary, a revolutionary.
Speaker 16: But I bet you'd be a better restler.
Speaker 15: Yeah maybe, Yeah, you're looking good.
Speaker 10: I actually got off my diet and I got a little fatter, So thank you. Though, I appreciate that I'm living up to the dad body. I just got eating McDonald's on camera.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that the dadbod would join in on the lore between the things and the stuff.
Speaker 3: But like, there's worse things to be called. You could be over Oh, such a fan.
Speaker 2: Dad bod is not necessarily a bad thing. Depends on who you ask. Some think his negative.
Speaker 10: I mean, who you're trying to impress. Some some women like Dadbod's right.
Speaker 16: Right, your dad?
Speaker 10: So it fits you have two children, indeed, I.
Speaker 15: Mean I think that's like the peak evolution if you're a Pokemon is straight dad bod.
Speaker 2: So some would say that it's like, you know, mister Olympia. Some would say that it's dad bod again, I guess it depends on what pokemon you start.
Speaker 4: With, and also it depends on the flavor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what kind of flavor you're.
Speaker 10: Like think about Like the kings of old were always round.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, you look at every artist rendition of like what a peak female physique looked like.
Speaker 3: She was not skinny? Never throwing this out.
Speaker 10: No, if you had some weight, you were sexy.
Speaker 2: Baby, because you could afford to eat well, which was an extremely attractive feature for theast majority of human kind.
Speaker 10: You know, and you're probably going to give birth to a pretty healthy kid with them wide.
Speaker 3: Hips exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Seeing dudes the same way, believe it or not, which I again, it's for survival.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: If you got a dude who's like three hundred pounds, like, damn, he's got that much money, he's eating like that, all right, I see what you're doing over it was Now granted, there's gotta be a limit because they also weren't bathing but like once every two weeks, so you know that shit smelled rank.
Speaker 3: But like a modern day and age, you know what I'm saying, we got cologne.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but also like obesity is not a good look either, because obesity could actually point towards somebody being like not very rich if you think about it, you're eating food like in these days. Yeah back then, I mean if you were, if you were a chunky monkey, like you didn't have McDonald's and fucking Debbie cakes and all that shit.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Uh, Nation Boycott said, Jacob left to tell us handler about my theory. I was actually going to touch the ac down a notch. But you know what, watch watch your ship, Nation Boycott.
Speaker 5: And give me coffee. God damn it. I needed some coffee, kid.
Speaker 10: And actually the new Jacob's new handler is Raven.
Speaker 2: Clearly clearly yeah yeah, Jonathan lost his uh his Israeli handler position. Now Raven is clearly my Israeli handler there.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 10: What the secret is is that I handle both of them.
Speaker 4: Done, done done. I don't know. I don't know if you can.
Speaker 1: Handle all that Israeli agent.
Speaker 11: I thought you were just a fed.
Speaker 2: See yeah, but that's the deal. You can't be a Fed without being an Israeli agent. According to some people were captured Nation obviously Nato.
Speaker 5: Tomato bit I'm fee so that's what I'm claiming.
Speaker 3: Oh you're then.
Speaker 4: I'm going deep with it.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna start just dousing ship in holy water just to see what happens.
Speaker 5: I mean, I am wearing bones, so I mean, you.
Speaker 10: Know, I mean, hey, dude, I'll come in there like Gambit with my tarot cards. You know, I'll just start fucking slinging them.
Speaker 5: Just what, old boy, that's what you say?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 4: I was like, man, I'm sorry, I just my brain was catching up because I was thinking about chanting Tatum and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, Jesus woman called it down.
Speaker 4: No, I meant like him doing that thing. And I was like, oh my god, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: And then went Jonathan, I'm sure that you could make some AI art of you being like Gambit with tarot cards, but in your own mystic way.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that's the thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's got to be a wizard version of Gambit, right, Like.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I would be, Like a vampire?
Speaker 2: Uh, like what is the opposite of the handling Gretel witch hunters? But like whatever, the flip opposite of Gretel would be that be you the witch.
Speaker 3: He's trying to murder all the humans that's not babies, rude, clearly.
Speaker 5: First off, a nice bone jewelry.
Speaker 4: Thank you, it is nice.
Speaker 3: I will give you that.
Speaker 10: Speaking of babies and ovens, did you.
Speaker 3: Know what the fath what kind of transition are we doing here?
Speaker 10: No, it's actually really interesting. So so ever, since Disney has the whole Disney Plus platform, they go in there and they edit movies like from the original version, right, And a lot.
Speaker 5: Of came about Stitch.
Speaker 10: Yeah, dude, because uh Leelo went into the dryer for like Hide and Seek or some shit, and they changed it to like a closed hamper or something.
Speaker 3: It was like a pizza box that was like stood up instead of Yeah.
Speaker 4: Crazy, They're editing all sorts of ship out of this stuff, and they're like, we didn't do that.
Speaker 3: And then they changed and Stitch to be whatever that fucking coat hanger abortion was that we saw in the theaters not too long ago.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you still feel it some.
Speaker 3: Type of way I do. That was.
Speaker 4: That's how I feel though about How to Train and Dragon live action.
Speaker 5: I feel so some type of way.
Speaker 3: It wasn't god awful.
Speaker 2: They tried to keep it as much of the storyline as they could, but they missed the mark a few good times.
Speaker 4: They had terrible people that they chose like it. No, there was some things that I liked about it. But I was so excited for this and then it came out and I was like, no, no, yeah, but I also, but did you watch like every episode of the whole series that they had, They had like six seasons of it.
Speaker 10: I only ever watched the first movie.
Speaker 4: Oh oh no no no no no no. See, I'm like a die hard fan of How to Train a Dragons, So I felt some type of way about who they chose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, all right, before we get back to the chat, Sam, your hand's been up for a hot minute, brother, go ahead.
Speaker 15: So to say what Raven is? So I have all of the of you already in my D and D campaign already fleshed out.
Speaker 3: You have Raven in your D and D campaign?
Speaker 4: Yes, are we going like strangers things vibes? Because I'm here for.
Speaker 15: So I'm currently trying to build the wall and everything. I'm doing a fold on to a mid It's set in like medieval towns times like that esthetic.
Speaker 16: But there's a bit or one. So there's like five nations.
Speaker 15: One is clockwork, the other one is steam upon the other one is Western and the and the main one that's in the heart of it is like medieval times, like eleven hundreds uh time period.
Speaker 16: Jacob is a night paladin. I mean he's a paladin.
Speaker 15: Obviously he's gonna be full nighted, but he's gonna be You're a sentinel, but you're you're a paladin and a barbarian, so you can get you got rage and double attacks Jacob. Jacob is a rogue slash wizard. I have him like that, yes, yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 16: Raven you are right now. I have your character.
Speaker 15: But I'm thinking about making you like a blood a blood mage type deal, and or give you a sub glass of a vampire.
Speaker 4: I want to be like, no, Sam, no, but that's really accurate. Make me one of those people.
Speaker 3: A blood maid who has the abilities of a vampire.
Speaker 4: No, that doesn't fit my personality at all.
Speaker 5: I make sure no one's black there.
Speaker 16: I'm oh, I'm.
Speaker 15: Thinking about making you like the head of your own coven, almost like a rebellious climate, almost like a blood coeen. But Jacob Johnathan, they know they have their own business tavern type deal with Jacob running illegal.
Speaker 2: Illegal bar fights out back, my boy, Yes, and you would say a brothel.
Speaker 4: I would own a brothel, and like playing Katana, I would own a brothel near the port cities. It's the most business.
Speaker 3: Course, come with too many problems. I would rather blood sport.
Speaker 15: I mean it's a lot easier and more ethical. What No, Uh, I just have yet not figured out the main quest line. But I'm building the world and I'm i hype of fixate on it.
Speaker 4: Maybe we're going up to aliens in the elite. Oh about the book, but that that guy wrote a Dalton school that we just talked about today.
Speaker 2: The Oh my god, Yeah, Epstein's protege or it's a mentor rather.
Speaker 4: That hired him to this school that he taught in. He actually wrote this book that was all about the elites. What was it?
Speaker 2: It was think of Star Wars slash Star Trek meets Handmaid's Tale.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had They were like breeding clinics for teenagers in the Enslave Handsmaiden Tale. Have you ever seen it?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: What, You've never seen them?
Speaker 3: So it's a book series.
Speaker 2: It's a book series that got turned into a show.
Speaker 3: What's the actress's name?
Speaker 2: Way too She's fugly, but she's an excellent actress.
Speaker 5: I'm terrible with the names.
Speaker 4: I can tell you the entire thing because I've watched every episode, but pretty much it is America gets taken over. And what happens is is they kill a lot of people and they enslave any woman that is potentially fertile. They enslave them if they had a baby, or they might be able to have a baby. They get enslaved, and they become handmaids to the upper echelon elite.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: I should also mention this is extremist Christian dogma as far as the handmaid very similar to you know.
Speaker 4: The Handmaid yep, yeah, so they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if these women step out of line, they get like seriously physically abused for not laying on their back and taking the seed for the good of the people and therefore the will of God.
Speaker 3: It's very very dystopian.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's a lot. It's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not gonna spoil it. There's a lot to it.
Speaker 3: Excellent show, excellent book.
Speaker 2: I should mention also if you want to see the exert of it, Thugnoes did a really good and funny, comprehensive look at Handmaid's Tale. So just yeah, so basically this book that was written by Epstein's mentor is a sci fi futuristic space odyssey dystopian reality where human women are brought to other planets to colonize them, and the teenage women are used as breeding farms in these colonies. And that was like Epstein's seventy three. Yeah, that was Mentor.
Speaker 4: Well, that was like a guy that hired him at the school where he taught physics and math, so.
Speaker 3: Which also makes no sense.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if y'all want to see we just dropped or we just shot the episode about Epstein today, it will be coming out I'm not mistaken tomorrow on Spotify and Apple podcasts. So if you're listening to this episode on Apple podcasts of Spotify, it happened yesterday. And yeah, it's a pretty much just an update of everything that's going on with the Epstein world and things. It is not an end all, be all thing, because I guarantee in two weeks we're gonna be having more conversations about some new ship they got quote unquote released or whatever the fuck. But yeah, it's it's a kind of an update for sure. Uh, before we get back to the chat raw visions, once you got Big.
Speaker 7: Dog from all Right.
Speaker 18: So, while y'all are speaking on books and movies and whatnot, has y'all seen.
Speaker 7: The real reels of like it's like a breakdown of the Warriors.
Speaker 2: The Warriors the movie, Yes, sir, love that movie and it's based off of an old Greek tale which is awesome.
Speaker 7: Loosely loosely.
Speaker 18: No, so this guy, so he he does these real breakdowns are like the different games, so like you got like the Ace, you know, the Hurricanes, the Phillies, the Phillies, the actual the Warriors, like he tells you, like what Happens movie and stuff like that, super fucking interesting. I've been and I've been like bening in the past few days. But like there's like I.
Speaker 7: Moved twenty of them. And then he goes into like different.
Speaker 18: Like historical figures like you know, what if you know, the most recent one I watched was like what if uh, what.
Speaker 7: If Malcolm X didn't uh? What was it?
Speaker 18: It was like what if Malcolm didn't pretty much go like about his life the way he DoD Like what if he.
Speaker 7: Didn't find Islam right? His life would have been super fucking interesting.
Speaker 18: If he uses AI to like make these like graphic novel type of images.
Speaker 7: Ignore along what he's saying, y'all check it out.
Speaker 3: Real Reels is the guy or the channel.
Speaker 7: Yeah r E A L R E E E R E E.
Speaker 3: L Z shout out to real Reels. I want to check them out.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, awesome.
Speaker 18: Hella interesting because it's like when you watch the Warriors, you're like, man, there's so many different games, and like you only really get to see like four, which is like a game like lack of better words of game of games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there really is.
Speaker 2: And when you look at the meeting that Cyrus called for all these gangs, dude, there was upwards of one hundred street gangs that showed up that day. But the Warriors actually only face off against four or five. And then they run into the Orphans, which there's little peons that want to be some hot ship, but they ain't really all that.
Speaker 3: And it's yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Again, if you look at the Greek tale, it's, like you said, loosely based off the theme behind it of this you know, group that gets blamed for a murder and has to fight their way back to get home. That storyline is based off of a Greek tale damn near as old as the Iliad in the Odyssey.
Speaker 7: Say it again, I think no.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that one, although that also has a very similar tale. Jason in the Argonauts is kind of, you could say, the precursor for the Odyssey because they run into a lot of the same monsters in the same lands that Odysseus goes through.
Speaker 7: It was, it was, it was Odysseus, right right.
Speaker 2: But uh, the Warriors itself, I cannot remember the name of the Greek tale, and I think it might have even been Homer that told the story, to be completely honest with you, but it's been such a long time, but.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, Warriors.
Speaker 2: For anybody who hasn't seen it, oh my god, it's such a classic.
Speaker 5: But I do love the original Jason Argonauts.
Speaker 3: Mmmmm.
Speaker 7: For sure they need they need to make like a remake of it.
Speaker 18: Like I mean, it kind of like you wouldn't be able to put it in out in like today's sounds, because oh you would.
Speaker 3: It would even be more.
Speaker 7: Violent phones nowadays.
Speaker 18: I mean, like everybody's cell phone would have to literally die, or like the would you have to be like a blackout or something like that for like all of that stuff to transpire.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you could take Romeo and Juliet and turn that into the modern day with Leo DiCaprio and all that ship. I feel like there might be a way to make the Warriors more modern, even with cell phones and all these things, like tracking these dudes as they're trying to make their way back to Coney and all.
Speaker 3: Like there's a way, there's a way.
Speaker 2: But it's like, I'm sure they just don't see that as profitable enough, you know what I mean, Because that movie was big, not like the blockbuster of the year by any means, but it was a solid movie.
Speaker 3: But it's also become a cult classic.
Speaker 2: In another regard to where most people in Ravens included in this, most people of our generation have never seen that movie, which is.
Speaker 5: Wild to me considering how many movies I've seen.
Speaker 2: You ever seen Dexter? Yes, you remember Dexter's Daddy. Yeah, that's where he got to start. That was his first movie. Hmm, Yeah, he got arrested.
Speaker 7: Come out in.
Speaker 3: Bro fucking classic.
Speaker 4: I would have to. I'm gonna have to look at it because I feel like there's just no way I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: You've seen clips. You may not have seen the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but my dad was such a movie fanatic. There's just no way i've maybe not. I've least seen it once.
Speaker 15: I know.
Speaker 7: I was. I was saying, I don't know her dad, but I know.
Speaker 3: Oh guarantee your dad had seen the movie for sure. All right, But again, before we get back to the Chad spirit animal, what you got?
Speaker 2: You changed your name to yellow Fella. Yeah, that's it wouldn't be. It's only racist if we say it, but it's not racist if you say it.
Speaker 3: So go ahead, Sam, What No.
Speaker 16: I was actually talking about the guy in the yellow suit.
Speaker 3: But no, Okay, sure, but no, all right.
Speaker 15: So my question, did y'all see the photos of Epstein Island with.
Speaker 16: So there was a dent like a used.
Speaker 3: Dentist chair, Yeah, with the masks on the wall and ship.
Speaker 15: Yeah, there was also pictures of a baby being washed in in a sink, it almost as if it was about to be prepared for a supper.
Speaker 2: And all I didn't see that one with the photo because honestly, the dentist chair was the most quote unquote creepy or egregious picture that made its way out the rest of them were like walkthroughs of what you could call like hotel rooms, and they were super clean. The beds were all made and it was you had that one of the study with the chalkboard that had words on it, but half of them were redacted depending on which picture you found, and it was you know, it's I hate to break to everybody, there's no new information that was dropped.
Speaker 15: Realistically, Yeah, well, my whole thing is like, what if they were because we know that they love their adrenal chlme and everything. I can't help but to think because my mind goes to dark places, really fucked up and everything. What if they were making the mothers give birth, but they made them watch as they sacrifice the young and then to extract their dream clone from the mama.
Speaker 3: That's what a Satanic wizard said they were doing.
Speaker 2: Essentially, they were performing sacrifices while the baby was halfway coming out the mom and these women were being bred for the purpose of performing these sacrifices. But then we've also had guests on the show that say that Satanists do not sacrifice humans, and it's like, that's why there's hundreds of them in jail for doing that.
Speaker 3: Exact thing right now, and it's you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I also actually does go against.
Speaker 2: Their moral code, even though they're all not all, but the ones that are in jail. You don't see a bunch of Christians going to jail or I'm not gonna say Christians. Of all of the religions documented religions on earth, there's one of them that are going to jail in big numbers for sacrificing children, and most of them aren't.
Speaker 10: The other ones just get let off the hook and get shipped to another state in priesthood.
Speaker 2: No sacrificing children. No, I'm pretty sure there's only one that's really standing out of a crowd. With that one, you could make an argument for Islam as well.
Speaker 4: Sure it sounds like Islam. You know they well, they just like to marry them young, rutalize them and mute in mutilate them, and force them into servitude for the rest of their lives. You have another one that likes to just you know, rape them and just cover it up.
Speaker 2: But you don't hear a lot about them murdering six month olds or innocence. Yeah, but there's a difference between murdering somebody's innocence and murdering somebody.
Speaker 3: There's like there's a.
Speaker 5: Clear line true and that that is true.
Speaker 4: But what they are going through I think would be a blessing for some of these people.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not trying to diminish the torture that's happening to these kids.
Speaker 15: Do I know, Kate, can we throw all the pedo fowls through a wood shipper?
Speaker 2: You know it's frowned upon in most states, But I am happy that Louisiana is actually doing physical surgical castration instead of just chemical or whatever. Like now, no, you get your dick and balls chopped off. You fuck around too much in this state. I'm so here for it.
Speaker 5: Well, considering what's been just a few months ago.
Speaker 11: M hmm.
Speaker 15: If they have the PAPU technique, they can actually take it what I take it clean off, like almost like a clean shaven face, like it's all like think of like a kindle Ye.
Speaker 16: Well, they have to take a read.
Speaker 15: Or like a straw for the rest of life and stick it into the I like it. And yeah, well at that point, since there's sexual offenders, they don't need everybody thinks that they need that that it's just purely a sex thing.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 16: It's more of a.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, they can still hurt children even without that, like for sure. But see, this is a this is a step in the right direction. Who knows what the next five to ten years will look like. Maybe we'll just be able to murder pedophiles like like, we can only hope and pray, you know, can.
Speaker 16: We make it?
Speaker 15: Can we make hunting pedophiles a season, like an annual season, hunting season?
Speaker 16: I would love that, Oh you can.
Speaker 15: If you can get more with the you can even video to see who gets the most creative kill of the year.
Speaker 2: You could, But then that would only be allowed to be released on the dark web for censoring issues and whatever else. However, as far as hunting them goes, like bro, I just have a weird feeling that they'd be able to make some serious money off of the lottery style hunting permit on an island of some type. We don't have to get into the nitty gritty of it. All I'm saying is it's a missed opportunity. Yeah, I know you have said that, and I guarantee you have.
Speaker 10: There actually have been Christian cults that have killed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm understanding.
Speaker 2: I understand that, but it's not to the level and extent as the Satanist's community.
Speaker 3: It's not even a fair h yeah, go look it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got some Christians, but like whenever you're talking about that, like they abuse the child to the point of murder. And I'm not saying that that's good by any means, but that is the rarest. Meanwhile, you have like the Order of Nine Angles, who that's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: There's been multiple cases.
Speaker 2: How we even did an episode on them before, Like it's yeah, there's there are some groups that this is clearly systemic and like, oh, it goes against their morals. There's a difference between Anton Levey style Satanism and true worshiping of the Dark Lord. Like that's you know, that's like Mormons versus Christianity. That's there's one that's based in bullshit and one based in somewhat of truth.
Speaker 3: Like it's night and date.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anytime they get brought up, I just have to say it. I get it, all right, Cody in the.
Speaker 2: Chat, hate to be that guy, but the New Testament states exactly what it takes to get into Heaven. I don't hate on anyone who thinks different. But mine is written and read. Yeah, now I agree with that one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: God is love.
Speaker 2: Hey, some of us By the way, I'm sorry, No, written and read is by Jesus.
Speaker 10: Brother, What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: He said that mine is written and read. The words written that are in the Bible, that are in red ink are direct quotes from Jesus.
Speaker 3: That's what he's saying. That's not Paul, that was Jesus.
Speaker 10: What did he say though to get there?
Speaker 2: He Jesus is the way the truth in the life, and nobody gets the Father except through him direct quote. Very well, all right, carry on, let's see. God is Love said, Hey, some of us men are picky about who we fuck. Well, when a lot of alcohol is not involved at least, well you know.
Speaker 3: What, God is love.
Speaker 2: I can appreciate you being on honest with everybody on that one. You know, good things as long as there's no alcohol involved, you give a fuck, you know, But hey, eight shots of tequila deep that torta is not looking oh so thick anymore.
Speaker 4: I feel like I was just like turning his camera on to throw the thumbs up, and girl.
Speaker 2: Just thumbs up and moving on. Cody Secod Night, God is Love said it. Schindler's this about the truth of the Zionists working hand in hand with the Nazis. No, it's about a German dude named Schindler who started basically buying off Nazis to look the other way as he smuggled Jewish people out into freedom.
Speaker 3: And he was working.
Speaker 2: I forget what the type of factory it was, but basically he they were saying that he could only creep Jewish employees there that were critical to the manufacturing that was going down there, and he had to kept lobbying to these people, these Gestapo guys, the's ss dudes being like, no, this person you're trying to take, but he is critical. What about this woman? No, no, no, she's critical in her role too. What about this p No? I need them like I need all these people. And then he started paying money out of his own back pocket to smuggle people out. And yeah, it's a phenomenal movie. Liam Neeson's the main character. Let's see Kabala King. Let's all agree that the cult will never fully get to the chat completely because we all bring up great topics that delve into deep, great conspiratorial conversation which makes this podcast. So I think it was supposed to be great and better than others. So the awesome host of this cash should not stress about it so much. First come, first serve. Let's get it, fam Ganggang. We're trying, bro, We're.
Speaker 4: Twenty five away. Damn it, We're twenty five away and we have we have some time.
Speaker 3: We do indeed.
Speaker 2: And the memes, oh, the memes. Whoa bluie looking, all operators out? What's up? Jesus Christ? The memes are going hard here. Off to bed, good night, everybody. Good night Royce our resident Jewish correspondent dipping out for the evening. And wow, we're getting into the memes here. Kimberly Heart the Pink Power Ranger is the one who took my heart as.
Speaker 3: A young Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 4: So many say that she is not that good looking man, but she was. She is, y'all were sleeping on Xena man m hm Zena the Princess Warrior.
Speaker 5: Princess with her big gass hits and.
Speaker 3: Is this the main lady from Spartacus.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, have you seen her in Thank you?
Speaker 16: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Beauty?
Speaker 4: Law uh, you just think of just her name went right out my head.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, loss.
Speaker 1: Oh that's loveless, loveless she.
Speaker 11: Is.
Speaker 5: She is my epitome of my woman, the warrior yep.
Speaker 4: And then her whole love affair with Gabrielle and like aries the god of war, it was beautiful.
Speaker 3: Lawrence over her.
Speaker 4: I gotta be no, there's no way that her. You know, I'm not going to go into it.
Speaker 3: I'm just not.
Speaker 4: I just I had to stop myself with some of the things I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: But any who, let's see, Honey Badger said he's calling in a night later. Brother, I just got into practice. Won't be here long. Just checking in good things, good things. Glad you can make it in, Honey Badger. Let's see. Yellow Fella said, I'd sell my kidney or give up weed if I could marry Amy Joe Johnson.
Speaker 3: Who's that Amy Joe Johnson.
Speaker 10: That's the Pink Ranger, isn't it.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, he said it was Kimberly.
Speaker 16: No, that's the Pink Ranger. That's her actual name.
Speaker 3: Chimberly was her Pink Ranger name.
Speaker 4: God, so many hotter girls, yeah, with like actual courage.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Well, I've had a crush on home since I was like four years old.
Speaker 3: So yeah, heard that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty nine degrees tonight, Yo, fuck all that shit, Jacob.
Speaker 3: How do you get rust out of a sword? Depends? Is it for lookers it for use?
Speaker 2: I would say get some bluing and blue your metal is a good way to make sure that it never rusts again.
Speaker 3: If you're just going for to knock it off w D forty and.
Speaker 2: A a buffing wheel goes pretty hard. I'm not gonna tell you how to restore katana. I can only speak to my type of weapons. The katanas are different.
Speaker 4: YouTube for the wind, YouTube for the wind.
Speaker 3: Indeed, they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you probably shouldn't let it get to that point, but now that it has, you.
Speaker 15: Know, No, I just got my katana back and all from where my dad's.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh, let's see good night, y'all to be alive. Photos of baby getting Yeah, you tell us about that one already. Holy shit, we are actually caught up. Look at that.
Speaker 4: What are you saying saying that I'm blushing hard?
Speaker 5: I'm bleshing. I'm blushing, hell of red? What am I bleshing about?
Speaker 3: Telling my no molesina?
Speaker 4: Oh I can't see you see I can see you be like doing stuff, but like you ain't talking to your mouth.
Speaker 15: I'm but what I was saying was your cheeks are had of pink.
Speaker 16: It's like, I don't know if it's blush or whatever.
Speaker 5: But I'm wearing blush and quite a bit of makeup.
Speaker 3: Did all that I makeup to wear sunglasses any dawn way?
Speaker 4: Hey, Well, because your fucking cameras down and then I'm looking down, and then also the your light is so bright compared to mine.
Speaker 2: I'm just like so many people have given me ship for wearing sunglasses inside looking like a douche. It's like, no, dude, and oh you got birch eyes bro staring at that fucking.
Speaker 4: Like hours bright compared to mine. Mine's like a soft dem and his is.
Speaker 3: Like fucking what.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, Jesus, my eyes keep killing me.
Speaker 3: It's a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: And I might be blushing because like I gotta I gotta catch myself with one of some of the stuff I want to say. Talk.
Speaker 16: You were talking about al Xeno, the Royal Goddess.
Speaker 4: She's fantastic, And I at least know one homie the chat that will fucking back me on this because my life.
Speaker 5: My life was complete.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: There I was I'm a paint picture for you.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 4: I was in Afghanistan and this I was in the CUC and somebody was like, you know what, has anybody seen this show Sparta guess because we need to watch it.
Speaker 5: It's fucking like two am in the morning.
Speaker 4: And here we have a projection screen and we're like, you know what, let's put it on. When she comes out tits out, I was like, whoa, what has happened in my life? Because you know, she was gorgeous and here she is on screen and Sparaga's first.
Speaker 3: Nude bush just getting after it.
Speaker 14: I just five years, five years old.
Speaker 4: This isaus the show you've never seen Spartaga.
Speaker 5: And also him.
Speaker 4: Dying, the main character of the first season his I actually watched the entire thing of him, following him up into his death.
Speaker 3: God fighting throat cancer like he was.
Speaker 4: It was so sad, so sad, like.
Speaker 2: The prequel wasn't even supposed to be a part of the show, but they had to rewrite everything because he was fighting throw cancer and they knew that there was money behind this and if they didn't put out another season they were gonna lose that momentum.
Speaker 5: It wasn't good though. After he was gone.
Speaker 2: Bad, game just did good. You got to see Doc Torre's backstory. I wasn't mad at it.
Speaker 4: It was I it wasn't the same because he was he was a beautiful man, and I also really liked his acting and I got really used to him, and then when they changed, I was like, man, it's not the same.
Speaker 5: It's just not the same.
Speaker 4: I'm a snob though, when it comes to like changing actors and actresses and like series, I'm like, nope, can't.
Speaker 2: Watch it now, which is why I couldn't get down with the Game of Thrones remake that they tried to do, the prequel and everything. It seems like every episode there was new actors and actresses, and you were trying to figure out who was supposed to be who in this bitch, and it's like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 5: What about you, Jonathan? Who's your crush and love of your life?
Speaker 4: Growing up?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was between Kimberlye and Topanga for sure. Those those just because like that's what was popular in our time when we were growing up.
Speaker 4: Like would you like Buffy?
Speaker 3: I didn't watch Buffy. I grew up in very strict household.
Speaker 5: Oh vampire.
Speaker 4: You know, I love me some Angel, but then I also love me some Spike and then the love affair between the two of them.
Speaker 5: I know you probably don't understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't so they was, but the problem was is like old boy was like four hundred years old compared to an eighteen year old.
Speaker 5: Like watching this as an adult, I'm like.
Speaker 3: A lot of vampire shows.
Speaker 2: Whenever you watch it again, it's like that Samew's Twilight. Yeah, same, what's why?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: Edward Cullen was like, oh.
Speaker 4: You're gonna put all girl Marine and Brinks in the chat.
Speaker 3: She used to do it for me, not quite some time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've seen her.
Speaker 4: I've seen her in concert many, many, many times, and I do love me some in this moment.
Speaker 2: They're not the same ever since she blew her voice out, she actually healed, and I haven't heard anything new from them in a w You haven't actually seen her in concert since then? Yeah, you've seen her like eight times, same girl, same. I love her.
Speaker 5: We should go to a concert together, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 11: What about the singer firm arch and.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, let's go, wait a minute, who was I was just watching The Grinch with the kids, and they didn't know that Sidney lu who is a metal singer. Now, yeah, dude, Sydney lu who you you know the band?
Speaker 4: Huh? I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Damn it. Now you're gonna make me google it.
Speaker 5: I'm learning new things everything.
Speaker 3: I got it. Yeah, I just was talking about this with the kids. Uh.
Speaker 4: Ship speaking of weird movies though and things like that.
Speaker 5: Uh, we just saw that old girl.
Speaker 3: From with Pretty Reckless. That's it. She's a singer for Pretty Reckless. That's Sydney Lou who.
Speaker 4: I did know that an old girl from Wicked is now going to be the new Voldemort.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alphaba alphabet because.
Speaker 3: That's what society asked for.
Speaker 10: I don't know what to do with either one of those two like her, give them a sandwich.
Speaker 4: I'm like, can we talk about me and all the shit that's going on with those like I've actually looked into the they have several conspiracies surrounding them right.
Speaker 3: Now, an episode on it for.
Speaker 5: I've considered it. I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 4: I'm not big into the pop culture thing of like, you know, following the stars and all that crap. But I've seen so much about them, and so many people are talking about the conspiracies when it comes to them specifically, and Arianna mentioning and confirming, like on camera being like, yeah, you know that place where you go and they erase all your memories, Like I went there and had my memories. We're all race like and she's like, hah, don't you remember, and the guys like yeah, okay, and she can't remember anything.
Speaker 3: For the record, And.
Speaker 2: Anyway, h which, we did an episode on the Wizard of Oz way back, right.
Speaker 10: And then it goes even deeper than what we talked about, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: Like have you ever seen the original?
Speaker 3: No, the original, yes, but even.
Speaker 4: The body hanging in the background.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we talked about that, but the movie was very far fetched from the book series, right, and then Wicked is a complete fanfic off of a fan fic. It is so far removed from the actual storyline of The Wizard of Oz, like start to finish, it's insane, And then when you watch the movie, it's just a liberal agenda.
Speaker 3: Start to finish.
Speaker 2: Then you see the two main actresses are dying, right, like somebody give them a big mac please.
Speaker 3: They need it.
Speaker 4: They're very, very skinny.
Speaker 10: What are you talking about? They had an apple last week, clearly my bad.
Speaker 2: And we're talking about them lil apples, them little gallas, little crab apples.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I will say it's terrible though, for girls that have any type of body dysmorphia or Edien's disorders, and they're looking at these girls that are being celebrated, these women.
Speaker 5: And it is it is a conversation.
Speaker 3: We really need to.
Speaker 10: Ariana Grande already had that body like of a thirteen year old. Yeah, and then she gets on ozenbic or whatever the fuck, blood letting whatever she's doing now. But I'm like, bro, there's something wrong with these these these women.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't know, We're gonna have to do an episode on it.
Speaker 4: Like I think we're gonna have to bring it up at this point because there's a lot of shit surrounding them.
Speaker 3: I'm down.
Speaker 2: And I mean, even if you look at Arion Grinde back in her Nickelodeon days, she was never like smart. Even the characters she plays have always been dumb characters. And it's like, oh, y'all, y'all think she's acting got you all right, dope dope dope. So I mean to say you you she changed.
Speaker 5: She changes her characters.
Speaker 4: She has like different personas that she changes, and how her speech pattern is and what she she dresses like and what she acts like.
Speaker 3: I can't say her being a method actor. I'm sorry, I can't see it.
Speaker 10: Well, they say it's because the reason why she lost all that weight, allegedly is because she's a vegan.
Speaker 2: Nor So once again she has she's got some mental issues and somebody needs to feed her a big mac stat or a baconator.
Speaker 5: Let's just go for it, you know, Samuel, you have your hand raised, and then.
Speaker 10: We'll get to the good ways of doing veganism.
Speaker 3: But there is there are smart ways to do it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: I have a buddy of mine who's a competition bodybuilder who's all natural, all vegan. There are ways to do it, but you are committed to the game, like your life is your diet and your body is a well old machine doing it like these bitches are doing it like no, they're gonna die well.
Speaker 10: And then there's like there's people that are vegans that are like three hundred plus pounds. I'm like so you're just eating what chips.
Speaker 4: No, there's a lot of heavily processed sweet products and there's a lot of calories and some oflar stuff too. All right, Sam, go ahead and we see with the hand rais in your hand raise.
Speaker 16: Okay, so oh but the oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 15: I think what they need to fix them with their their stuff is nice to actual cooked good steak and a shot of whiskey and somebody bring snatched ass back to reality because oh.
Speaker 16: Yeah, no, they've been completely been.
Speaker 15: Mind wipe that they're fucked for life. I can't help but to think that that's always been. Like when you look at the people that she came up with, like from Victorious and everything, all the ones that are half fast, somewhat common sense steel, they all left Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, they like made their way with Nickelodeon, made their money, and they got out of the game.
Speaker 3: And there's they seem to be doing okay overall.
Speaker 10: Also, antidepressants.
Speaker 2: Her diet consists of vegan foods and antidepressants. Well they're here's the reason for the antidepressants right there.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 15: I think she has she doesn't get enough son, because that bitch is pale. Yeah she was, But how do you go from being like shame is white to being bonds more of a bonde than a penny?
Speaker 16: Like, how does that happen?
Speaker 3: Had a motherfucker, dude.
Speaker 15: Because like I don't understand, like embrace being your your your Sarah queen'sself.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, her, Yeah she actually she actually did have like a tan for a good long while and now she's become.
Speaker 4: Whiter and whiter and whiter over the last few years.
Speaker 15: Like, no, I remember being a kid watching I watched I Call It and all the Nickelodeon shows. That bitch was whiter than Seamous And that's a that's a beefy irishman.
Speaker 4: Is a beefy irishman right there.
Speaker 16: He had more color to him than she did.
Speaker 3: Jesus chriss Sam. Raw visions, go ahead, raw visions.
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness, Irish he is.
Speaker 4: He's a He is a solid, well stacked Irish dude with bright orange hair.
Speaker 3: Train does it?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 10: He works out like he.
Speaker 5: Works out like an insane amount.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, Seamus is.
Speaker 2: And oh you're talking about the big tall I was thinking hornswattle.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, no, no, we're talking. We're talking I'm sorry, we're talking about the wrestler.
Speaker 3: I was about hornswallow the wrestler.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, we're talking about a wrestler that is that is a well stacked individual.
Speaker 3: I got that. I got the face that does.
Speaker 5: Need a slight tan though.
Speaker 4: He's very very and he is like the white of white, like I don't even think there's a whiter version.
Speaker 5: I could comment cocaine, Yeah he is.
Speaker 4: He is water than cocaine, for real. Go ahead, I'll.
Speaker 18: Hear about her and I forget the other the wicked Witches me. They're in like a non finarly none something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, their relationship is apparently together.
Speaker 4: So old girl that plays the witch is actually with another woman, her fiance, her wife, I believe something, or rather, and they've been together a.
Speaker 5: Long time, like a good long while.
Speaker 4: Sure, and then this whole situation and I saw that it's a spoof, that it's not actually real, like it's like people want it to be real. So they're seeing all this because of the wife is saying, bro, I'm not even worried about this bitch over here, so like I but there's a lot of drama. Uh when comes to this.
Speaker 7: What uh hands?
Speaker 3: I bet you got long ass fingers, don't she.
Speaker 5: They're like creature, Like, oh yeah, her nails are like this long too.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the husband wife or whatever. That Alphaba her her wife. I bet that's got long ass fingers, fucking sausage fingers.
Speaker 11: Doog.
Speaker 10: Cynthia Rivo is her name.
Speaker 2: Alphabet or the wife of Alpha Alphabet? Okay, Cynthia.
Speaker 4: I knew it was Cynthia. I just couldn't. I didn't know the last name.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I bet I don't know how to say it.
Speaker 2: I bet Cynthia's wife got some fucking massive claws on her.
Speaker 7: Bro got the last Jacob.
Speaker 18: Last week you're talking about metal bar, you're talking about Pelifias.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I've heard some people about the pronunciation.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 4: I told I read. I read the message to him and I was like, this is what he said. This is what they're gone. Bro.
Speaker 2: I've seen interviews where they called the band poly Fia. It's Polifia apparently. So but you know what wrong guy, white boys that are way too good on the guitar.
Speaker 7: You know what the talking about?
Speaker 10: Oh check this out. So, Cynthia Arrivo's why it.
Speaker 9: Is.
Speaker 10: Actually, if you've ever seen Ready Player one. She was in there. She was in that movie.
Speaker 4: She was the she was the big she was the girl that played the dude. Uh and that was her character, the fake, the in the character the avatar. Remember how it was old boy and then his buddy that was like, yo, man, what's up? And then he sees her in real life and it's oh man, we just watched it again like the other day. So yeah, I know who you're talking about. Okay, Wow, Kabala.
Speaker 10: King supposedly the the the director or something like that from Ready Player one, just released an alien documentary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he was going on rogan. He went all over the place. He's been talking about, uh prime.
Speaker 2: The biggest one from that documentary is talking about the Russian UFO experience. Apparently they had contact with some sort of extterrestrial life as well. But yeah, from what I've been told, that documentary is very well done. I do like to see it for sure.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, so I think actually got an episode about the what's her name?
Speaker 3: You know, I mean Alphaba Yah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, man, I'm pretty sure you all can do a great better and greater deep dive.
Speaker 11: Into all that stuff.
Speaker 14: But she is definitely on those that like anybody that's on those, I think you just got to look at the muscle wasting. It's the same stuff that they want to just list, but they don't take any of the protein in and everything like that. So that's where they start getting on the muscle wasting. But you guys should definitely do an episode on them.
Speaker 10: It actually takes away bone density too.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, And there's that girl that just came out that got diagnosed with three types of bone density loss disorders. Also the big one of the big things though with ozembic years ago, when it first came out, one of my closest friends actually got on it and she was paying for it out of pocket to come from Canada, and she was like, Yo, you should do this with me. And I'm like, well, why don't we read the actual clinical trials first before we dive into this. And one of the main things that it was bringing up is death, Like death is like an actual Hey, we've had quite a few people die, Like several of them weren't actually even in human clinical trials yet, but they were using people that wanted to take it to push the trials forward.
Speaker 5: And then they approve all.
Speaker 4: This stuff and they've had tons of issues like leaking gut people's they have a host of problems when it comes as ozembic, and I'm surprised it's even still on the market.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing.
Speaker 2: They know that, especially today, maybe two years ago, they didn't know all the things, but especially now. Not they the professionals, the people taking it, they just knew it was a weight loss pill and all this this whatever.
Speaker 5: A lot of people didn't care, but that it.
Speaker 3: Was listed as a diet diabetic supplement.
Speaker 4: Yes, as an insulin thing.
Speaker 3: And so here's the deal.
Speaker 2: The American culture, these people, these fatty bumbaties, if you will, who instead of dieting and exercising and trying to take control of their life, it's.
Speaker 3: Way easier to take this pill that you know sure, excuse me, this supplement that you know for sure is going to kill you in very horrific ways, but at least you'll be thin in your coffin.
Speaker 5: It wasn't even that, though.
Speaker 4: It was a lot of the way that it was marketed was that you can take this for a while, it helps reboot your system, and then eventually you can wean off of it after a certain amount of time, and this will give you the kickstart that you need, because it is very difficult for a lot of women to get that kick start going. Your metabolism slows down, you're insolent resistant, you're having estrogen dominance, and there's a lot of issues that are causing you to not be able to move forward progressively because it can't afford a dietitian or things like that.
Speaker 2: So hear me out, even Lizzo, even Amy Schumer, even all you don't fat women who have that money that could have done the dietitian, all that are now on ozimpic.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay.
Speaker 2: My point is though, even if they have the money, it's just way easier to take this supplement and then like boom, you're good to go.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's everybody likes to be have easy shit. I mean that's really realistically, that is just everybody.
Speaker 5: Convenience is the way of life life look at all.
Speaker 14: Because like a lot of the patients that I work with, when this bad started bad started first started coming down, like about four to three years ago, a lot of the patients that actually needed it, medicare ended up stuff covering it or the price went really up because for the patients I actually needed it for their diabetes and everything like that, they started saying, oh, well, the cope started going up and they couldn't weren't able to afford it because everybody started getting on it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so the exactly and like all the patients I actually needed it couldn't really get it because of this bad that started getting pushed on this.
Speaker 10: There actually is like a lot of good peptides out there.
Speaker 4: Like it's a really good m h.
Speaker 10: Well that's what. Semlu is a peptide.
Speaker 3: Glide that's not ozempic.
Speaker 2: We talked about that on an episode that's like Lizard Poison Manjaro and.
Speaker 10: Ship like that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, side is olympic rips.
Speaker 10: I just want jar Oh that's right. Yeah, semic gluetide is ozempic and what was it zepetide.
Speaker 11: More right? Right?
Speaker 10: Okay, So that's what I'm saying. They're peptides, and a lot of people are using peptides. Those are just the most like well known ones because people are getting like crazy weight loss and stuff like that. But people take it for muscles and for you know, to enhance memory and and a bunch of like really interesting shit. I haven't tried any yet.
Speaker 2: But but what are the side effects on the manjaro And we've talked about the side effects of ozempic for quite some time. Manjaro, on the other hand, it's based off a different chemical derivative. You're saying that it's more peptide based, lizard poison.
Speaker 14: Based the same there both of them are in the zep tide family. Sotite and semi glute are both in the same family, the same category of pep tites.
Speaker 11: But what.
Speaker 14: Jonathan was talking about, there's a bunch of different like pep tites like BBC one five, Steve in TV five hundred and everything like that actually helps recovery with your muscles and everything like that. There's a bunch of different peptides that actually hands your memory and everything like that. But but the repetites are the ones that are and there's a bunch of different derivatives of the pipes and everything, but those are the ones that are being used madly for weight loss.
Speaker 10: Right and actually got his love. He's the one that really started teaching me a lot about this peptid kind of stuff. But did you want to speak on that, my good man. I know you're into that ship.
Speaker 14: Yeah, enhancement and like uh, hacking your body and everything like that and every way that you can. But there's no other different peptites, especially for neutropies to try to learn and everything. There's new PET that helps with your memory. There's one good one that helps with your memory, and the Larkness is like a draftnol or DAFO. That's the But there's different derivatives that you can take in everything like that.
Speaker 3: But him the Limitless drug, Yeah.
Speaker 14: Exactly, But there's a bunch of different derivatives like new PET and everything like that. I've taken a PEP and I kid you not, I'm really bad with names, but with my patients, as soon as I saw their face, I was able to put their name with their face. So I would calling a patient that I hadn't seen the six months and I would take when I was taking now PEP.
Speaker 11: As soon as I saw them, I would remember the name.
Speaker 14: So there's a bunch of different stuff that you can take for like cognitive enhancement and everything like that.
Speaker 5: They have for dementia as well.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of people that are on peptides and I've taken them for different reasons. For multiple years. Oh yeah, there's a lot of benefits to peptides.
Speaker 10: I mean, I that's why I stick with I mean, I'm actually struggling because I'm without my methylene blue right now, but I do that NAC. NAC works fucking great on that kind of stuff.
Speaker 11: And I do this serve for your liver too. It really cleans out your liver.
Speaker 14: I remember when I was taking doing a lot of alcohol and drugs and now we're gonna have a nurging care. I was taking the NAC and I would test my liver enzymes and before I started taking in NAC, my liver enzymes were really really messed up and everything. And it's one week of taking an AC it was back to base land normal.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's it's a crazy anti occident, but also the line's main mushrooms and shit like that. I love, but God is love.
Speaker 21: Go ahead, sir, Yeah, man, if you ever get a you ever have like injuries or you know, you work whatever, that BPC one.
Speaker 12: Fifty seven has really helped me recover from like I had, you know, something on my elbow and stuff like that. Also CJC twelve ninety five with ipame ellen or surmallen are good like for you know, the weight loss because those Olympic faces real man. And also a pytholon e p I t h eddie l o N. I think is supposed to be like one of the age drugs. I've only tried the warl. I had the injectable ones, but I haven't done it.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 9: But it's one that's supposed to like.
Speaker 12: Drop your biomarkers or whatever by like ten years and and regrow tell them like.
Speaker 9: Length and tell him here.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I also take other stuff like.
Speaker 12: N A D plus ad ludethion, uh, circumen in resberdrol.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 10: Yeah, god is love is like I'm actually ninety seven years old.
Speaker 4: But good steroid.
Speaker 11: Is like the glutaphan is a precursion to a D.
Speaker 14: So if you want to get the straight source of any D, you have to do the injectable glutaph You said anavar.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm to lose weight. It's like the oldest it's like the old school uh quote unquote drug to lose wheat. But anavar has actually been around for quite a while. There's been a lot of testing done with it. It's actually been approved to use as a weight loss supplement. It's a steroid. You can do low doses, you can do higher doses. A lot of people that do competitions they use that. Well, they did, and it just depends on what they want to do. But it is still heavily used in the industry, at least that I know of people that take it.
Speaker 3: But damn, it's injectable as well.
Speaker 5: You can take it injectable.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I heard mixed things about the glue to thione injections, so I got the liquid.
Speaker 9: Also.
Speaker 12: I think this R two nutrition allegedly is supposed to be like one of the big things is I can't remember if it's the an ad or the glutea thione, but it has a problem breaking the blood brain barrier m hm. And this this stuff is supposed to supposed to be able to do that. But yeah, I was looking at the glue to thione injections yesterday. Kabali King, I don't know if you.
Speaker 14: Have a fan, because the glorer fan is a precursor to NAD, so the glorterthian. Actually it's an injectable oral.
Speaker 11: It does have the it doesn't get really process up by deliver and everything like that. But through orally. So you got to do with the glinto fan by injection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm maybe I'm just too much of a bitch, but injecting things needles is just not my jam.
Speaker 5: I mean, you just get the little diabetic needles.
Speaker 4: You can buy them off of Amazon, you can buy them at a couple different places. You can go to medical supply stores and stuff, and you don't like and need a script form, and you can buy the insulin needles, or you can buy the ones that are bigger so they can go into your butt cheeks and your thighs and stuff.
Speaker 2: Did you go to the vending machines on the West coast and just buy them from them? They keep knar can and injectables.
Speaker 10: And you know, I'm a little bit when it comes to needles like that, though I can't there's no way I'd be able to poke myself.
Speaker 3: I never knew that I was a bitch with needles until boot Camp.
Speaker 2: My entire life, I never had a problem getting shots, never had a problem with getting vaccines and all of that back when I was a child and I didn't know any better, you know, But uh, yeah, as soon as I hit boot Camp, man I found out the hard way that Jacob goes down when he gets stuck thirteen times in thirty seconds.
Speaker 11: Who knew?
Speaker 4: Not really having an issue with needles though, that's just having an issue with an overdose of all the chemical compounds that it's being shoved into your body.
Speaker 2: It's a stabby. Wasn't the chemicals? The stabby does it to me? Even now, I don't even squeamish until then. Now when I get in, even when I get my blood drawn, the needle piercing my.
Speaker 4: Skin as like a whole, such a fucking baby. But I knew. I never knew the straight up my cousin, I have no problem it.
Speaker 10: My cousin Sean finished my tattoo like a couple of weeks ago, and I can't watch getting my like getting a tattoo like. I just can't. I have to look the other way.
Speaker 3: I'm a little too.
Speaker 10: I can handle the pain, I just can't watch it.
Speaker 2: Tattooing never bothered me because it just feels like you're getting slowly cut with a knife.
Speaker 3: I can get down with that. It's the fucking injecting of the needle, the one shot that gets me.
Speaker 4: I've had to give myself so many ivs. I had to take this IV course for Midwiffrey, and I had to do so many hours of giving ivs and doing all this stuff, and I was I didn't have anybody to watch my kids, and I was like, well, I gotta get it done. So there I was posted up because you have to film it. So I just gave myself IV after IV. Learning how to do it with one hand was a whole adventure.
Speaker 2: So I've only done that successfully one time, and I was drunk and skunk and it was one thousand percent luck.
Speaker 3: And I'm aware of that.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, I have no problem with it.
Speaker 4: I've also been a part of the Gallon Club giving blood since I was fourteen, and.
Speaker 3: Just we just did a whole episode about it.
Speaker 5: I have no issues with needles or anything like that. I'm just kind of like, huh.
Speaker 3: Whenever that episode with the blood in the plasma really did fuck me up a bit, Suddy.
Speaker 4: Actually, somebody wrote me a big message about RH negative and what's funny is like two days later, I kept seeing stuff all over for in depth conspiracies about RH negative blood and I was like that, that's it. I'm fucking a part of the fay realm. Yes, I have like I'm going to transcend. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: So but I feel like one of these more obscure blood types, the negative D negative and ship have a higher probability.
Speaker 11: You know what.
Speaker 4: Don't fuck with me right now, Okay, and let me have my glory with being alien blood of some type or like Fae and I'm just gonna I'm gonna live in that blissful little bubble.
Speaker 16: Okay.
Speaker 10: You got ther MARYVINGI and blood line Raven.
Speaker 2: That's what you want with your Nordic blood. You're so Marrivingian. Can't you see?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm gonna be.
Speaker 4: I'm Monae blood queen apparently, or like running the Gudge blood Mage, running my own coven totally. That's I'm here for it. Samuel, thank you.
Speaker 10: Rose Rosa, thank you, or Queen. I have diabetes and I couldn't get my injections because they were on back order because it became a fad. Then the price went up to one thousand dollars a month, even with good insurance.
Speaker 5: Fuck that that's crazy. That it's insane to me that they do that to people.
Speaker 2: Supply and demand is a motherfucker and that's not a good thing when it comes to actual people. So the same thing like Inhaler's, Like, there's no reason why Inhaler's should cost as much as they do.
Speaker 3: It does not cost that much to produce them.
Speaker 2: But because it's a necessity and they know that they got you by the balls, you have nowhere else to go. Same with the insulin and all the other diabetic medications. You can go to Canada and they they hand them out for free for their healthcare system, which I understand that's socialist and I'm not about that. My point is when you look at the actual wholesale price of what it costs to make these these medications versus what our medical industry says they are worth here, it is fucking it's it's highway robbery.
Speaker 3: It's extortion.
Speaker 4: No, it really it is.
Speaker 14: Because like the same place that I get all my supplements from, the semi glue tide a ten milligram bio which will last you for three months, only costs me if I want a would only cost me two hundred dollars, Yeah, two hundred focus from the underground market.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's there is a Speaking of the needles, Rose said, I get them off of Amazon cheap and needsy to use. I think that's the needles. Hopefully that's what you're priying to. Oh yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, I get to.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's a medication that my one kid was supposed to was supposed to get and it's no shit, just for one month's supply being covered through the company. Like so the company wants drug trials to happen with kids, and it was you had to get approved, you have to have all these things. They called me and contacted me to use this. They're like, well, hey, just let you know. It's anywhere between three to seven thousand dollars a month yeah for it. And I was like, wait, you contacted me. You're the ones that need drug tiles because I asked them. I was like, hey, so what are your long term studies that have you what age bracket have you used as drugs on on children?
Speaker 5: What are the studies?
Speaker 4: No one could tell me anything, And I was like, wait, so you want me to use an experimental drug on my children and then you want me to pay anywhere between three to seven thousand dollars even though it's supposed to be covered through your company. You're supposed to give it to us. What are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: Wait, it was there was a pharmaceutical pharmaceutical rather that came out and I'm not sure if it was for HEPSI or for AIDS or something right, and the company that produced it made it to where it was like ten dollars per pill, and I'm saying per pill.
Speaker 3: I believe it was a tablet.
Speaker 5: Rather than I don't remember and exactly they.
Speaker 2: Were made it cheap on purpose so that it could be readily available, ready to be mass produced and get out to the people that need it. Cut to this one wealthy fuckhead buys all of the rights to it, buys the patent for it, and then Jack's the price up to ten thousand dollars per supplement. And then when they did interviews with this bastard, he's like, well, you know, there's a lot of upfront costs that people really don't see when it comes to the business side of it, and this and this. Meanwhile, the company that literally developed it and was producing it for a good minute there had it for like ten dollars per supplement. So he was full of shit and literally extorting people, because that's how our pharmaceutical industry runs and somehow that guy's not in jail for that.
Speaker 3: That's mind blowing to me.
Speaker 4: All right, well.
Speaker 2: That time, I guess as that time, Samuel, Go ahead, sir, give the good cult members around the world.
Speaker 3: You're oh so notorious and off.
Speaker 7: Less the chaos.
Speaker 16: Much love from the Creek.
Speaker 10: Bors and much love Samuel.
Speaker 3: All right, hey ye raise Hail Praisdale. All right, good cult members.
Speaker 2: We do appreciate everybody for joining us this evening, and if you would like to be a part of the conversation next week, next Tuesday night at nine pm cent so then what you can do is go to the link to below to patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy Podcast. Over there, you'll see a couple of tiers for entry. Right, you'll see a five dollar tier. You'll see a ten dollar tier. The only way to join us for the Tuesday Night Lives is to be a part of that third Eye all the way open tier. However, if you would like to just be a part of the show and support the channel in any way you can. And also the main reason why people would go to the Patreon would be because it is the only place to get these shows.
Speaker 3: Absolutely one hundred percent.
Speaker 11: Sorry, wow, commercial flame listening, y'all.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: My soundbar was a little fucked up on that one just now, so I just pressed the wrong one. It was applause, which was not bad, but bad timing.
Speaker 3: On my I don't know what is going on right now anyway.
Speaker 2: If you would like to get the shows completely commercial free, and get the shows a couple of days in advance, and see all of the video footage that we have for all these episodes, because that's the only place we post them. Patreon dot com slash cult a conspiracy podcast is the only place to go and check it out link in the description below, as we are giving all the shameless plugs. If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and so over bully and then go to the link of the description to coc silver dot com when you fill out your information on Homeboy, Wayne Clark would be the one to reach out to and get you squared away. Talk to your financial advirus or talk to whoever's in charge of your retirement portfolio and ask them what they think about it. I promise they're gonna tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals. Best place to get your start once again and be to go to Cocsilver dot com. If you are somebody that does like to participate in the taking of the blessed sacred herb, but perhaps you don't like to have your clothes and breath smell like a skunk.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 2: Perhaps you're not a big fan of the gummies for whatever reason. Maybe you're on a diet and the gummies just have too much sugar for you, and you know, maybe you're trying to get a little buzz going on, but maybe not get spear and animal levels of high. Then what you can do is also go to the link of the description to Good Feels cannabis Seltzer. I am not somebody that has partaken of this product myself, but Jonathan sure has and he swears by the products.
Speaker 3: He says they have so many delicious flavors.
Speaker 2: And if you will let to get twenty percent off of your order, the link in the description is the only place to do this.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: Most of the time we have these promodes use cult to check out this, this and the other. That is not the way it goes with this one. The only way to get this discount, and if I'm not mistaking free shipping too, your dork, don't quote me on that one is to go to the link in the description below Good Feels Cannabis Seltzer, go ahead and get your start in that today, and we would love to hear reviews from all the good cult members of what you think of about these drinks, these beverages. But in another way is to support the show, good cult members and let us know about all of the topics that we talked about this evening.
Speaker 3: What do you think about it? We covered a wide bevy tonight would be.
Speaker 10: Too Please hit the five sorry, hit the shares of like scritch comments, think a post reviewer shares with.
Speaker 3: Their friends and family shares s if or here's the deal.
Speaker 2: The more activity the algorithms sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members after us?
Speaker 3: You finallyies and gentlemen, why.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to go check out Minimistics Jonathan's other show and getting the same lever respect over there to the five star views and the positivity in the comments, Come check.
Speaker 3: Out the Cage to night, and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives when we host every Wednesday night in nine pm Central leads to listen the description as well, and we thank you. Everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage tonight.
Speaker 3: And there's one band important seeing.
Speaker 10: By the pieces that makes me Do you want to just as soon as.
Speaker 3: Human thing possible?
Speaker 2: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex the best. The way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 3: They offered a.
Speaker 2: Screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy, or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 3: Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cults