Speaker 1: They are lovely. They seem to be a very cute match. And I will say, you know, as a mom, I think that is what you want for your child.
Speaker 2: I do want that, But they didn't get that.
Speaker 3: Or Mo crawling around fucking taking half your employees, poaching your fucking daughter and your work staff.
Speaker 2: You know, don't forget nailing thirty three year old cocktail waitresses.
Speaker 4: I forgot that.
Speaker 2: Welcome aboard. It's bad with the mecats of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. You may be asking yourself, Hey, Patty, why the hell are you opening the show's what's up with Dylan? Well, I'll answer that he's sick as hell. That's the bad news for you, guys. The good news is he's ill here. But his voice is really going to annoy you. Hi, Dyl, Hi?
Speaker 3: Pat? Are you good? A? I love Ruby Ruby? How don't you love Pat's show? Open voice sounds weird over zoom or it's it's it's like he's the warm up guy for the price is right. It's really I.
Speaker 2: Really miss my calling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he sounds like the James Marsden's character in Hairspray, the guy on that show. That's what Pat sounds.
Speaker 3: Like, Oh, James Marsden actually fantastic and hop.
Speaker 2: The bunny rabbits poop jellybeans in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, listen, we're not here to talk about that.
Speaker 2: We're here to talk about the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills an extended episode.
Speaker 3: Oh was it long?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it was fifty five minutes.
Speaker 3: Before we get into that. Go to patroon dot com Slash another podcast network to hear our coverage of Real Housewives of Salt Lake. Pat, should we talk about your DM to Apple? Oh? Now? Or should we do that on a different show. Well, we can do that, Pat Road to Apple about Pluribus and how he's I mean, honestly he's he's really upset.
Speaker 2: Well, I hate when I have to take back a recommendation because I'm embarrassed. I tell our audience I'm into the show. You guys should watch it too. Then I'm on episode six, the show is going nowhere, and I'm upset. I have to resend my recommendation. Therefore, I have to contact reach out. I tried to reach out to Vince Gilligan, the creator of the show, but he is nowhere on the socials, so I have to go directly to the people bankroll in his vision, which is Apple TV. I write them a strongly worded message telling them the show is a piece of crap. They need to cancel it immediately. And yeah, and I sent my text to Dylan Ruby.
Speaker 1: Do you have a question when you say you wrote a message? What how did we contact? I must know I text.
Speaker 2: Them, I DM them on Instagram. Trust me, it gets to them.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: And I'm asking because think about that.
Speaker 3: For a moment. You DMed Apple Okay. I think it's the first trillion dollar company in the United States in the history of the country. And you said, hey, I think this show sucks. It's not the pace is not fast enough with me, and you DMed their Instagram account. And when Ruby found that out, you said, trust me, it gets to them.
Speaker 2: Here's the message and I'll keep it brief.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Apple, my name's Patty. I hope this message finds you well. I am writing this message to ask you to cancel the show. Pluribus. I'm in eight hours of this piece of shit and it's going nowhere. Maybe it's going Wait. My eyes are so bad I can't even read my own writing. Gil again lost his fat Fastball. It's happened to the best of them. Tarantino made death Proof.
Speaker 3: Oh the internet froze. Yeah we got it. But yeah, no, Pat's not throughout the speaking of Tarantino, you're here the Tarantino and Paul Dano drama right now on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he said he's the worst act.
Speaker 3: What is his internet? Sorry about this, guys, It's just his Internet has been horrible for forever. So listen, let's get into the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Patty's going to be hosting, and I'm gonna be throwing to Ruby first for her.
Speaker 2: Baby Hills is how many babays do you give this episode?
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, okay, pat thank you that good good job. Your god.
Speaker 3: Was I fucking on an island there had not the faintest idea it's bebe.
Speaker 1: It's I was in a ship and I looked and said like, I'm not stopping. I wasn't gonna save you. I said to myself, Hey.
Speaker 3: There's a guy over there, We're not going.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That was me and I, Okay, I'm hesitant to say this. I think it could be I think it could be one of their better seasons we've seen in the last five years. I think Rachel Zoe is an actual success. She's like, actually worth something, it's not fraudulent. She seems pretty cunty, messy, willing to you know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The other one who we don't know that much about. I'm excited to see her as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well she sounds she seems really mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also okay, so she's the she's thirty four, she is a woman's finance coach or something. She's like that get riches, fuck lady or something. Yeah, we'll chat about her. But listen, I thought.
Speaker 3: Should anybody take financial advice? I guess. I guess there are a lot of coked up fuck boys on Wall Street that are good with money. But when I think about financial advice, I want it from like an old jew and I mean like fifty or seven, yeah, or somebody yeah or omaha. Anyways, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I want you to have a hole in your shoe, you know.
Speaker 4: But it's a nice shoe.
Speaker 1: You've had it for thirty years. It was an investment piece, you know. Yeah. I don't think she has holes in her shoes. I think that these ladies are all kind of teetering or not all most of them in a weird spot. Like Erica. Tom's not dead yet, Okay, Bo's no Dylan, he just went to prison. He's not dead. He speaks.
Speaker 2: Remember she was going to hit the stage to that loud crowd and god damn at that old Wrinkley bastard. The phone ring.
Speaker 1: It's horrible.
Speaker 2: Well it was the internet calling. They were telling her that he went to jail. She has mixed feelings about it. By the way, I have thoughts on that, sorry, Ruby. Okay uh. There are serially serial that have family members.
Speaker 1: Eighty eighty three babees.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, okay uh. Tom ripped off a bunch of people that no longer have ear lobes because they fucking burned off, and he ripped their money off.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Tom didn't steal from Erica Jane Baby. He floated her lifestyle for twenty two years and then he got caught ripping a bunch of people off. Okay, he won't talk to him because he's an evil person. But my point is there's serial killers out there with a body count higher than like thirty, and their uncles still visit them in prison. Here's my point. Erica, Baby, you can still visit the old man in jail. Like, if you have mixed feelings about it, no one's going to give you a hard time about visiting your husband. He didn't do you wrong. He did everybody else on the planet earth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her outrage is a little bit like we've been watching this Diddy documentary and these people that are like, yeah, man, he's really sick. It's like you worked with him for like thirty years, Like what do you what did you want to fucking raise any any hands throughout the course of your tenure with him? Anyway, the young.
Speaker 2: People, I understand that. Did you get to part four or five? Yet? The young producer that he never paid that produced his last record before shit hit the Wall? Okay, by the way, a lot of footage in that studio muse a Grinder studios where I.
Speaker 3: Worked, Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, where was I.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm gonna give my I'm gonna give my bib base sorry. Okay. Overall, I absolutely loved it. I'm looking forward to where this goes. We're going to go to the Hampton's Florence. I don't think I need to mention Sedona all that in one season that's gonna be awesome. I need Dori.
Speaker 3: Why is with the this stray shot at Sedona?
Speaker 2: If you're showing what's gonna happen in the season, I just like, if you're going to show the Hamptons and you we're in Florence, it just seems like we don't need a show Sidona. All right? Whoa, Okay? I want to see Dart and I want to see Rachel Zoe making out what Italian guys. If this is hot girls summer, make it happen girls. I saw bos. She's trying to make this her show and we'll see how that goes. When you're at the top, there's only one where else to go, and that's down. We'll see how that goes. Yeah, because she's trying to be everybody's life coach, and that's going to get real old, real fast.
Speaker 3: You know what I think is going to be the thorn in her the arrow and her Yah go ahead, Ruby, I think.
Speaker 1: Her thorny arrow. It's going to be Killy.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be Kiley. So like, you don't have he burnt your whole house down figuratively and literally, Like, don't give me advice on what I should do with my divorce right that you're.
Speaker 2: Trying to be a baby with a man who you aren't engaged with, you don't live with, and he hasn't said I love you too. Brilliant.
Speaker 3: My favorite part was what they Kyle was like, do you want a flower crown? He was like, absolutely not. WHOA.
Speaker 2: I like how they're all falling over themselves during the chat at lunch, like to say how awesome? He was sure, Okay, I don't know why. All right, I'm not done my babies. I'm really excited about this recap. I like how la la la la. Well, sorry, different thought. I don't know why she's on the show because she right now has two shows on network TVs.
Speaker 3: She's got to get off this show. You're right, it's only going down.
Speaker 2: Why is she on the show? I like it as a spring board, but she does not need to be here.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, and Ruby takeover. Now this is a good spot for.
Speaker 1: You to okay, I okay, this is what I'll say. I think that she has to say because dereit doesn't have And even though she they literally opened with Deree saying she's been my best friend and Bo saying that I cannot stand when she meanses me via phone. I think they needed somebody for Dereit to have so she's not on the island because nobody could tell. You know, if her and Rachel Zoe hypocrel summer, great, but we don't know.
Speaker 3: Right, very true, very true?
Speaker 2: All right, Rachel Zoe, excellent pick. I don't think her A list are too long.
Speaker 3: This is babas are taking from that's.
Speaker 2: Because you interrupting. You keep interrupting me. This is my final notice. I don't think her A list clients are going to appreciate her being on this goddamn show. Once again, I think this hurts her brand. I know she had a show twelve years ago called The Rachel Zoe Project. That's all fine and good, but I think she needs the money quite honestly, and I give her some advice. If your overall all view of the world is all you want is your two children to turn out great, you might not want to be on a reality show disparaging your husband as being a piece of shit because that might affect them. Fine, well, ninety babies.
Speaker 3: Okay, So before I get into my babies, and I wanted to tell you guys that because my wife and I are kind of like zombified right now. We've lost the remote in the lolo blankets so many times this morning. Right, But Beverly Hills ended and shows just started playing, and in our state of half awake, you know, we saw some some trailers for stuff. Didn't know that Sexy Unique Restaurant had launched its version two with there's a guy named Venus on that show. Have you guys seen this show?
Speaker 1: Of course fandom pump rolls.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not good.
Speaker 3: Well, Pat, it's in one episode there's a person named Venus. So anyways, there's not gonna last. And then I saw a trailer for or the beginning of merrit at First Sight, and there was this amazing moment where this older man I thought it was so funny. He said that he doesn't take this very lightly. And I was like, why don't we watch this show? It's it's not it's not for us, right.
Speaker 2: No, it is Ruby, and I watched it. It's a very fun season. And that gentleman's name was Pat, and some whack job broke his heart.
Speaker 3: All right, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I'm optimistic about it. I'm very upset. Garca like I'm looking forward to something being alone and kind of trying to have to fend off the wolves, right because we didn't need to drive to the oil fields of ox Snart anymore. We were tired of it. We didn't want to see the smoke stacks any longer.
Speaker 2: But her son's non existent movie career model.
Speaker 3: Model, Yeah, modeling. Can I say Kyle really brought it tonight? Kyle has a fun, youthful energy. And because I've been approached by the agency and the cogs and the little donkeys in suits that run around that office, I am rooting for Kyle Richards right now against her ex husband in a major, major way. Mauricio is a I mean he's he's a garbage human being. I mean that whole racket is a garbage racket.
Speaker 2: Go, Kyle, give your babies, because I want to jump on what your baby. Okay, I've thought about this, and I have a completely different perspective than I've had before. Maybe it was something about her sitting at the table with all the daughters there and them joking about what a piece of shit their father or stepfather is whatever, whatever it may be. Yeah, Kyle Richards basically launched that idiot's career. They got married very young. How he even got into the industry that he got into was based on her network. Kathy Hilton's husband. He worked for him, so that's how he started. Then he left to create his company, the Agency. He stole a bunch of people from Rick Hilton's company. He brought him with him, just on an ethical level, that is, it's fine that he left, but then you steal your current company's workers and take them with you. Sure, girl, she fucking wore the agency's fucking baseball caps, sweatshirts, whatever the hell she'd wear for five seasons on her show to help promote that idiot's business. Right, and then all the while he is stepping out on her. He's at Craigs every Thursday night trying to fucking sleep with a thirty three year old cocktail waitress, embarrassing her and she never says a goddamn thing the entire time. And then he's out there taking selfies looking like a wanna be thirsty bass and even still he's doing it. I just I hate that guy's guts. I come around to Kyle, I wish I wish she actually went out with like a real like big lesbian and started saying things like the first time I ever had an orgasm was with it a lesbian, was with Melissa.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: I love you, little Legy, love Leake, And like she says, I first I've ever had an organus Mariso never gave me another because he has a very small penis. It's micro. Get it back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I believe that when Mauricio is seventy one and all of his daughters are in their late twenties and or thirties or forties, nobody will be having to pay anyone back because it will all come full circle one two. The best part about everything that you said that I couldn't agree with more. That's also documented on television. So let's go to court. Sue him. I don't mean everybody's okay financially in terms of children. Make him live in a condo in fucking Woodlandhills. I don't give a shit the age, and he is useless. It's never going to be bought. It's fraudulent. He's a liar and he's a cheater, and he doesn't give a shit about you.
Speaker 3: Did you do your hair? Did today?
Speaker 1: I did it? Doesn't it look amazing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It looks pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: I hate him. I hate him. I think Portia is having to be way too mature about the situation. And I liked the twenty five year old just being like, you know you that you were a private It was the valet. You're an idiot. I hate you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you're a good father when your daughters have to talk to their friends and go, yeah, my dad's a slut. My dad's a slut. Just to get ahead, just get ahead of it, all right, Pat, Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: All right. We're gonna bounce around Beverly Hills because it is, in fact a hot girls summer. Sutton's riding a very expensive horse that I'm sure Reeba will remind her her ex paid for Eric Jane baby Porsche in booty shorts in slow motion. In an eighties movie, this is where theaver would come over and bang her ruby. Do you ever wash your car? And six inchiels?
Speaker 3: I don't, pap oh Okaya's question, do you have a car?
Speaker 1: No? I also don't have heels.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: Oh cool? Darita's on Rodeo drive. She's been shopping and Boz is doing a photo shoot, probably for one of her eleven TV shows and Kyle's on the road, probably headed to our account's office because she wants to know why she's paying for most thirty three old girlfriend's apartment.
Speaker 3: A question from Ruby.
Speaker 1: No, it was more of a just a comment this opening. This looked like what a sorority recruitment video from Bama looks like. It was insane. This was wild Kyle going to the sexy funeral whatevery like. Also, I saw on TikTok somebody was zoomed in on the Bagstreet was carrying. Apparently they're like old bags. Because she's too poor to shop at those stores. She can't do that. So I was.
Speaker 3: Gonna say, she's at her mez? How she at hermez?
Speaker 1: Well, she's not your owner?
Speaker 3: How do you say it? Not me?
Speaker 1: Nope, I think it's But it's a.
Speaker 3: It's a it's an iconic army orange, right, and and so that's what the people were sniffing out, you know, those those sorority videos. It's a. I don't know what rush season is, I'm not sure when it is, but it just kind of hits me every year that these videos they're kind of like paranormal activity videos meets the shining. They something really really creepy is happening, and they're all over x dot com and stuff. So it's bad, but this looks to be a fun season. I'm glad that Sutton is on horseback.
Speaker 2: That's right, all right. Well, so we land on Bows's house and uh, I am not denying that Bose is a wonderful business woman, but she needs a little help in the interior, uh decorating department.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: That wallpaper pattern it needs to go. Uh it's inspired by the design at the Palms Hotel. You all that right? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's screams tack. He needs to go. Dory gives her a two thousand dollars ern Amese bag like tell okay, and it's uh it's also what is it God? My note here? Oh here's a joke. It's hermes is translated in English, it means you're a dumb ass. Do you realize you just paid two thousand dollars for eighteen inches of fabric, you dumb ass?
Speaker 3: No, it's it's actually the messenger God and an important figure. Also they make the bags, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this blanket with the h in the in the Hermes, orange is a sign. I would say, like if if you and like, oh this is rude, and like I can't afford a two thousand dollars blanket, and I should feel worse about saying this. If this is in your home, the judgment is being cast immediately. You one, you have no taste of citious too. What do you need to You just want people to know that you have it. You can't use it. Ew yuck gross you know, so don't give.
Speaker 3: Them so if you see this in somebody's house, ew yuk.
Speaker 1: Gross to me on my personal deshores style. Ew yuk gross.
Speaker 3: Ooh yuk gross.
Speaker 2: Well does it say that, like some things have value because people went through a lot to get them, Like some people went in a cave to retrieve it, like Indiana Jones went in that cave to get stuff. Like when you're running out of a cave and people are throwing spears that you trying to kill you to get it, it has value?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I mean it depends. I mean, you know, you could be like I was actually in a cave and I had to swing over a gap to get this, and then there were blowholes in the walls that shot spears out and actually my guide actually tried to backstab me and he ended up getting speared.
Speaker 2: In the then later on became doc Ok and then.
Speaker 3: He played doc Ok in the future. But I got out of there not before a boulder started chasing me. And you know, depending on the person, they'd be like, cool, I'm just trying to get my car from ballet, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So, or I want that towel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a huge Indiana Jones towel. That's what I would describe it as. And I I Yeah, a lot of people that I know have them, and I hope that they never hear this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and shout out Alfred Molina. I mean, what a career.
Speaker 2: Wow. Long he stood hung in there long. I mean, all right, So I want you guys to really pay attention to how Bose because she gets in the mud with everybody, but it's really how she does it. So she she'll go, She'll go, like to Doricha, go girl, let's catch up. How's everybody doing. What's what's Kyle up to? And it's just like an open question waiting for I.
Speaker 3: Thought he was pretty good with Let's let's rate Pat's black woman voice on a scale of I thought he did good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I'm saying high lows.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm going to start posting pictures of every holiday. It's one white guy in my living room surrounded by black people for the last thirteen years.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's why you're so good at it. We're trying to make that point.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's going on with Hey?
Speaker 3: So what's happening with Kyle?
Speaker 2: Okay? Go ahead? Uh am I going? Okay? Uh So they eat sweets because life ain't sweet. And it turns out p K was making out with another woman while they're separated, and how dare he? By the way, and so she filed and now she only speaks kindly of her husband because she she wants Jack. I'm sorry Keith Richards to be Okay, I guess.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine being the photographer on the beat at Keith richards fucking softball game? Or like, oh god, what am I doing here?
Speaker 2: What happened to that?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Justin Bieber's house and now I'm I'm literally at a softball game in fucking Van Eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Jesus, we got to speed this up.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, all right, We're at Kyle's house. That's where Porsche and Sophia. They live there. Now, it wasn't a storyline of Kyle's sad life last year is that she was all alone in that big house. But turns out she's.
Speaker 3: That's why they sent the pizza there or something.
Speaker 1: Porscha's a minors, she's always lived there. I believe the other one like graduated from college and came back. Honestly not sure. I just love that they all hate their slutty dad.
Speaker 2: That's right and fair. And Alexis show up and now I forget which one is it. Alexis that's engaged to Matt. They've been friends since the third grade, and these two crazy kids are gonna get engaged.
Speaker 1: So beautiful, Yeah, listen, they are lovely. They seem to be a very cute match. And I will say, you know, as a mom, I that is what you want for your child.
Speaker 2: I do want that. But they didn't get that.
Speaker 3: Or Mo crawling around fucking taking half your employees, poaching your fucking daughter and your work staff.
Speaker 2: You know, don't forget nailing thirty three year old cocktail waitresses.
Speaker 4: I forgot that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am worried about these You've got to be at home a little bit in your twenties. You got to get it out of your system or else. When you get you have kids in your you know, thirties, you start wondering when you're screaming at each other. You start blaming it in on the fact that you didn't get to live your twenties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like Gostel, I never had sex with uh with a black guy. And then your wife's like, I thought you weren't gay anyway.
Speaker 2: They all hate their father, and uh, Kyle is she's the bigger person Jesus fucking Christ. Uh yeah, And they're planning the wedding and it kind of turns uh yeah, gets a little dark there when Kyle pulls out the wedding photos of her and.
Speaker 3: Uh, oh my god. Hey. So so as as much as we want to root for car in her conflict against her scumbag husband who's just selling the entire San Fernando Valley to private equity, I mean he's just such a piece of shit. It's like somebody standing outside of a lemonade stand and buying it all and then up charging people. You know. It's just so.
Speaker 1: Can I say something Mauricio and jen Shaw. One of them is doing something illegal, but what they're doing is the same level of horrific behavior. They are corrupting innocent neighborhoods that will never recover. He knows it. He should be in a condo in Woodland Hills. That's what he deserves.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, for sure. But with that being said, this reminded us once again why none of us are fans of Kyle Richards. I mean, what are we do in bringing out the wedding album when we're talking about, you know, a celebratory occasion, quick bombing everybody out, you little corn flower tortilla?
Speaker 1: Okay, right, but cornflower tortilla. Also, it's not a celebration. It's my fucking I'm discussing, like my theme of my wedding, and you choose to now go fucking get the the ugly wedding album of our side, Dad and you.
Speaker 3: Mom and mom. So so we've got quite an uphill battle here, right. So we need butterflies, and we need them trained. None of us knows how to even acquire that, how to go about it. We can't be distracted by your bummers shit right now, Okay.
Speaker 1: Jesus christ she is.
Speaker 2: I thought it was great TV. All right, we get the Rachel Zoe introduction, and it was quite an introduction. She is here and so are two pounds of filler in her fucking face. That was Caddy Patty by the way, in the gay corner.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much for saying that, because that was a messy, little shitty thing to say exactly.
Speaker 2: That's well, I'm a gay man right now, and I get to say those things, okay, because I'm an ally of the females. Get it, okay? So side note, get ready for us season of the misuse of the word literally and.
Speaker 3: He he just for for a little a littleness.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she uh, she pops up at Kathy h hill Figure's house. I'm sorry, Kathy Hillon's house. Sorry, sorry, I have tommyhill Figure because she got her start with him.
Speaker 3: I'm not laughing at that, Patrick, What are you laughing at? Then you have a computer from twenty twelve, and you have dropped off the zoom numerous times, but you do not break stride. You come back speaking as though you have not missed a breath.
Speaker 2: And you know what, Ruby drops out on me too.
Speaker 1: Oh it's my fault.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, what about.
Speaker 3: Are extremely, extremely harmful ways to resolve conflict, you.
Speaker 1: Know, dangerous. What I loved was Rachel ze is unapologetically yourself. I I want to I want to live in a house. I want to live in her house. I want to rob her house so that I can live in it. I want to live in her home. Walking over to Kathy Hilton's house, this is the type of just wealth that I like to see on my screen when I'm watching these shows. And I was happy about that.
Speaker 3: You know, little, I don't know, there's a little wrinkle in your strategy here. If you're going to rob her house, living there would be very difficult. You'd have to do it in like a Clive Ellen kind of inside man kind of way, and that wouldn't really be I don't think that's what you're looking for.
Speaker 1: No, you're on, Yeah, No, you're you're really I'm going to revisit. We'll go back to the drawing ward and okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm I'm I'm gonna you guys talk a little bit. I'm moving into or we can take a break. I'm moving into my house for a better internet connection. I want to give one hundred percent for this episode.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, well we'll keep talking. And sorry everybody, we're not in studio. I'm I'm just so so sick, so.
Speaker 1: I would like to Yeah, and I do feel very bad, genuinely for you, but I feel worse for your child. Okay, really quickly. So the idea that Rachel.
Speaker 3: I say really quickly, you should not feel worse for her than you feel for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I probably I need to understand something just quickly, just really fast, faster than your interruption. I'll interrupt you really quick. I don't think I'm ever going to feel worse for you ever again than I do, so you know, but.
Speaker 3: I think that when you have children and your child gets sick for the first time, you'll go, oh my god, oh my god. I know that she's really struggling. Right now, you have no idea what kind of fucking healscape, me and your sister in law are in right now. Okay, all right, what takes place next in the episode?
Speaker 1: Okay, So she's trying to get her to take a heavy vintage Gucci bag to she's picking out her outfits, and Kathy says, oh, it's heavy, and Rachel says yes, I know. I can't go to Europe without it. Kathy won't take a heavy bag period, so that's not coming. And I actually am upset the pats On here because I wanted to discuss this with the two of you. These are the types of marriages that actually really really scare me and make me sad and scared.
Speaker 3: Oh you're talking about Rachel Zoe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you're I'm here for Okay, So Pat, thirty years, basically, you have two kids, You've built an empire kind of together. It's never been like Bethel and Frankle and awful, awful, you know, but like relationships are relationships. Twenty five years and the kids destroyed their marriage.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just really quickly paint a picture. So Pat's computer is on his bed and he's he's just standing. He's just gonna do the show.
Speaker 2: So this is what I do to bring the audience the best audio I can. Okay, no, no, I'm not kidding. I'm not blaming the kids, but it is them being born is what blew up that relationship because they were were single. I'm not single. They're parentless, god, I mean childless for so long, living their best lives but when the kids came in and it was like change their lives so dramatically, they needed to blame someone, so they blamed each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, follow up, why ruin your relationship with kids then, right.
Speaker 2: Because that was the next step in the life cycle.
Speaker 3: You're you're supposed to do it. Everybody with children, the majority of people with children, don't really tell you how horrible it is, so everybody's kind of in this like collective lie. And then you have the kids and you're like, oh, wait a second, this is my life's gone. I'm gonna kill myself. And then they're like, yeah, sorry, we should have told you.
Speaker 2: I'm six years into it and I'm just starting to have fun now. Honestly, I.
Speaker 1: Heard somebody say the other day, I've never been in a situation and thought to myself, this would be better with some kids, and I said, whoa.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Today's episode is brought to you by Lola. Lola, Lola, Lola, Lola. You know what wrapped me in a bundle of warmth. I felt like I was in a fur womb this morning while I watched Jay Shelley for two seconds and then fell asleep. Lola, Lola, listen It's the greatest blanket known to human kind, and Lola is our go to gift. It's personal, beautiful, and something people use actually every single day, Okay, this time of the year, when you're decorating and pulling your home together. A Lola isn't just a blanket. It's a missing piece that makes your space feel complete, warm, and in fighting. Do you want to get a stupid Hermie blanket or do you want to get a Lola blanket? That's actually you know, it does a purpose. It serves a purpose, and people don't think that you're an idiot for owning it. They go, what is that? You go?
Speaker 2: That's a Lola, says class says, I'm better than everyone.
Speaker 3: Give the gift of softness this holiday season with Lola Blankets. For a limited time, our listeners are getting a huge forty percent off their entire order at Lola Blankets dot com by using code bad TV at checkout. Just head to Lola Blankets dot com and use code bad TV for forty percent off. After you purchase, they will ask you where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them we sent you everywhere you look. Right now, people are talking about weight loss medications. It's the buzz at brunch, it's the buzz in your group jats, it's the buzz at the doctor's office. You go, doc, what is that buzzing? And they say HERS. Today's episode is brought to you by HERS. HERS is transforming women's healthcare by providing access to weight loss treatment plans for every budget. They connect you with a medical provider who will work with you to determine the best treatment option for you, and if you're prescribed, you'll get medication as part of a doctor developed weight loss program, complete with ongoing care check ins do such and medication adjustments, and access to twenty four to seven online support and no edition costs. You know, I mean, if you're having issues with any of the stuff, you go whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, Hey, I need support right now, and they have it. Twenty four to seven. HERS puts your health and goals first, with real medical providers, making sure you have what you need to get results, all from the comfort of your couch. So have you've been struggling with your weight loss journey, It's time for you to find the best option that works for you through Hers. Whether you want to lose weight, growth, thick or fuller hair, or fine relief for anxiety. Hers has you covered? Visit for Hers dot com slash bad TV. Do you get a personalized affordable plan that gets you? That's f O R H E r S dot com slash bad TV. For Hers dot com slash bad TV. Weight Loss by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA. Prescription required. See website for full details important safety information and restrictions. Actual price depends on product and plan or just and we thank them for sponsoring the show. So so try try being debilitatingly sick, like like one hundred degree fever in the worst sore threat of all time, and you can't open your eyes and then just there's a kid there screaming and she's sick too. Just do that.
Speaker 2: I mean, try being hungover for three years.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Okay, and three years is an extra long hangover. We got to get back to the show.
Speaker 1: Okay. Erica gets to Kyle's house in her shirt and that can I say, Patrick, please go into your caddy corner. That shirt looked like there was blood on it and also a magazine. What was Erica wearing in?
Speaker 3: Can I say, I don't know how I feel about Candy Corner. I don't know. If I don't know if it's working, the fans will have to let us know.
Speaker 2: But it's working. They love it. Okay, it looked awful. You know, she tried this pre scam. She used to just show up to dinners wearing like a white T shirt that said bitch and she called that like high fashion, like she didn't give a fuck. Yeah, she's back there, she's feeling herself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, good, that's good.
Speaker 2: They discussed her concert. You know, she's back on the festival circuit. Mm hmm. Yeah, you know I looked up that concert. Yeah, and I was wondering. I was like, I bet she scaled it down to like two dancers and one of them's are makeup artists, like he's you know, but no, she had all the bells and whistles, five backup dancers, she had the screen behind her. Yeah, and I was wondering who paid for it?
Speaker 3: What festival circuit is she.
Speaker 2: It was in the United Kingdom, it was it was it was Pride week something.
Speaker 1: It's called Mighty Hoopla.
Speaker 3: Yep, mighty hoopla. All right, that's not that's not quite San Pedro Chili cook off.
Speaker 2: But now.
Speaker 3: It's getting there.
Speaker 2: Well, they discuss Uhriba and they use a lot of words to say she's a raging bitch. Let's just say you can see they said things like, you know, you can you can see a lot of Sutton, a lot of sudden. You can see where where Sutton gets her personality from. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: She's a strong Southern woman. No, she's a bitch.
Speaker 3: She's a horrible she's a horrible woman.
Speaker 1: She she watched her husband die and she's a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing really happens here. We jumped to Sutton's house.
Speaker 3: Uh, Ruby, you imagine being a husband being like, Wow, my god, I'm dealing with crippling anxiety and depression right now, and your battle acts of a wife is like get over it.
Speaker 1: She comes in, she gives you a gun. She's like, do something about it.
Speaker 3: Then I can do something about and I'm tired of fucking hearing about it, Todd, fucking do something about it. Strong that strong other woman.
Speaker 2: Uh sting sounds. Were you aware Ruby that Avi had gotten the acts? And do you do you have any details if you were aware?
Speaker 1: I don't. I was aware of it. I do not have any details, and I believe that's because he had to have signed an NDA that is tighter than an infant butthole.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can I can't tell you how heartbroken I am about the loss of Avvy. I was a huge fan of Avvy.
Speaker 2: You know, Dell, all personal assistants need to move on at some point. You do not want to spend more more than half a decade working for somebody, because then you just get stuck in that rut and it goes nowhere after that.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, Pat, but on the on the flip side, when you have rich women like actually rich women, not fake rich like dream it is one. It's fun too. Sutton needs somebody in that house otherwise she is going to be drinking ocean Spray Vodkas at all hours of the day and we will find her in four years just on the ground.
Speaker 3: Well, and also what happens if her Wi Fi goes out.
Speaker 1: More ocean spray, more vodka than we find her on the ground.
Speaker 2: Well, you hope you're in her will, but then you could be working for someone who's like having you buy baby oil and then six years later you're fucking passed out on the rug and we know how that ends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hurts right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait till you get to the part of that doc.
Speaker 3: That's a bum.
Speaker 1: That's nice, but so yeah, to avoid that, I think you should have friends.
Speaker 2: Kyle and Erica arrive with no gifts and they kind of joke about it, which means they really hate her. We get a look back at Sutton and Erica's tumultuous relationship and it is ugly, but there's a bigger issue at hand, where the fuck is AVI? And I kind of hate this. I kind of feel like Sutton should have had a prepared because she knows this was gonna come up. She should have had it kind of a prepared line.
Speaker 1: I think this this was her prepared line. I think that she he probably they probably he probably said I will not take this reactive abuse any longer. You're awful, and I quit, and then they probably screamed at each other and it wasn't a good thing, and she just says things like, you know, it was really hard, and then they say, oh my gosh, what happened and she says, I don't know we'll never know.
Speaker 2: Well, at the end of the maybe it was in the trailer for the next episode or just overall season. I think she even like gets Tilly Jennifer Tilly pissed at her, saying, this is why everybody leaves you.
Speaker 1: Yep, she does. She turns on her. And I also would like to say, I believe the just going back to when Erica and her kyler ive Reba refusing to get up from the chair to greet anyone, is the level of like, that is the level of I hope to be there one day.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't want to because your bone's hurt.
Speaker 1: No, No, I possess the ability to I elect to not right fair enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I for sure want to get to that place too. I want to be able to be at an age where and we've talked about it before. If I see a new product at a grocery store, I don't want to commit to buying it. I'm just gonna steal it. I'm just gonna tell I'm just gonna fucking.
Speaker 1: Take our mother Patrick. So she goes to the grocery store now with a knife in the car with watermelon. Because she said so many bad experiences she takes the watermelon to the car. She cuts it open in the car and if it is not to her liking, she takes it back in open and says no, and they say okay, take another one, and she has that until she finds one have to be over fifty three.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Yeah, sorry sidebar here, but has to do with the subject that we're discussing. I went to Gelson's the day before Thanksgiving bought a twenty six dollars pumpkin pie from Victor section.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, I think I think giving confectionery stuff that I think Elson's is a good spot for that.
Speaker 2: Well, Thursday morning, we're making cinnabuns, which is a tradition in our family. My wife looks over at the pie and has mold all over the top of it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it is.
Speaker 2: Less than Victor.
Speaker 1: Dylan not Victor anymore. They switched purveyors. My aunt went to pick up cookies for Thanksgiving. Pot she shows up Dylan. The three pounds of cookies she got were literally they were moist and they had it was as though they had been left to condense on each other, all stuck together.
Speaker 3: Wait, Victor's not there anymore.
Speaker 1: They sold it to some discussion. Now it looks like a fucking little it looks like a French girl's little bedroom. It's all white and pink stripes. It's awful.
Speaker 3: You gotta be kidding me. I'm not wife the princess cake.
Speaker 1: The products are all the same. It's like American Arth's, like Urban outfitters. They still make bedg jeans, but the supplier is different, so you can't wear them. That's what they're doing to us. They're gaslighting you. They're giving you a princess cake and saying, go eat this, you'll love it. And then you'll eat it and say, why is their mold on this? I paid twenty six dollars.
Speaker 3: For their believe Victor b is gone, man gone?
Speaker 2: Why bitch, woll fool me once? Shame on me, Shame on you, fool you twice? All right? Where are we?
Speaker 1: Uh? Okay, Sutton's marriage, I believe is where we're at.
Speaker 3: Did the Catholic Church just to erised it, done and oled it and erased it?
Speaker 1: They they mold Garcel into the I thought the Garcel situation was going to be like a very intense conversation, much like Abby. She gave us nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right.
Speaker 3: Well, this will give more Garcel at the at the party though, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so just real quick, they do discuss where the hell why is Garcel not talking to anyone? I can't answer that. She's over the bullshit. You women will step on a dead body to guarantee another season on this fucking show. That's why she's gone. The ladies then sit down for a chat and discuss the Really the husband want an annulment because of the church. I'm wondering if he was trying to wrangle kind of getting out of some money having to be paid by getting an annulled, getting his last name taken off her driver's license. I wonder if there's more to this story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do not know if there is, Okay, if there's not. People who have disgusting sorry, people who have this amount of money that like to play. It's like Orca's playing with their food before they eat it. You're bad. What is wrong with you? This is not cool. Get a hobby, go golf, don't annul your marriage, right because to the mother of your children, that's not like a good way to spend our time when we're so rich.
Speaker 3: Right, well, I mean the Catholics have a pretty hard line, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and if you have a lot of time on your hands and you truly despise someone, you know, you know a.
Speaker 3: Fun story about uh about our family, you know. We we were fortunate to have the opportunity for me to be baptized in Saint Peter's Patrick's St. Patrick, Saint Patrick, New York. And uh, they were like, we'd be happy to but uh, Peter, you have to anno your marriage. He's like, you can go fuck yourself. I'm not fucking doing that. And we were like, wait, hang on a second, this would be really amazing. You don't even talk to her. He's like, I don't know, I fucking hate her. I don't care, though. I don't want that guy telling me what to do. So we didn't. Uh, we didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Dylan isn't saved.
Speaker 3: Heavan's no, all right, well all right.
Speaker 2: By the way, I want to say this with small talk at these uh these meetings, like anybody who ever want to open up with, Hey, what's everybody watching on Netflix?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not allowed.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Kyle invites everybody to a party that will represent the beginning of the summer and despite the drama, Dreek will be invited as well. And can I just say those sandwiches look disgusting.
Speaker 1: The first thing I thought of was the fact that you served this falling out mayonnaise based whatever the slop is toriba Ooh, I hope that you heard about that all night.
Speaker 2: I would never eat those unless I was coming home from a bar to am. Then I'd eat two of them.
Speaker 3: You know why? They were like that hot? That's how Reva likes them. Oh no, no, no, no no. Now she's like a gollum like character at this point. You know she wants hot. What mayonnaise is pouring out, That's how I like it.
Speaker 2: Good is all right? Let's get to Rachel Zoe's house. She's happy being alone with the kids. She regrets working with her ex. Let's see here. Oh yeah, she wants All she cares about is her kids being great and uh and then she spends the next five minutes talking about what a piece of shit her husband is.
Speaker 1: Well also, okay, so one again, I just the house. I would like the house, Rach. If you're willing to give the house, I would like you to give it to me.
Speaker 3: And Rach think about it.
Speaker 1: Mull it over. No Rush, Rach, No Rush, I.
Speaker 3: Think, Rache, We're not going to flip out if the answer is no. But you miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take. I mean, we're just trying to ask give us the.
Speaker 1: House, Rach, call me Wayne, Okay. I just here's what I'll say. Wayne is a name. Cassius is. First of all, there's only one s, so it's not a name. Those are sounds. No one here is Greek. I don't think. I don't know what we were doing. It is cruel.
Speaker 3: I think she might be a big fan of Muhammad Ali before he became a Muslim or something like that.
Speaker 1: Well, her son is is not Muhammad Ali before he became Muslim, right, her son is growing up in like bell. It just it's why not David or or Sean you know so? Or Jagger or honestly Dylan. Actually, are are you pulling out Cassius or Jagger? U?
Speaker 2: No, it's a dumb name.
Speaker 3: I think I think they're both. But you know what, people can name their children however whatever they want.
Speaker 1: He seems like a nice kid, though, I will.
Speaker 2: Say, and you've ruined his life. It's gonna be problematic at the DMV for the rest of his life. Anybody taking down the name too for anything? Thanks Rachel. Hey, I want to say some dyl. I think I told you this when I was delivering meals on wheels. Her name was pat lovely woman. Anyway, I was young. She tried me hooking me up with her daughter. Her daughter was Taylor, who worked for Rachel Zoh. Do you remember Taylor.
Speaker 1: From the from the show Yeah.
Speaker 2: From the show Funny and Taylor and Brad who later went on to have Brad's World. I became friendly with him, who was married to Gary, who was one of the head writers on Family Guy, Small World.
Speaker 3: Oh man, anyway, fuck, did Rachel get back to you about this whole thing?
Speaker 1: No, not yet. She's still thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Rachel, who it's okay, Rachel's Oh you know Rachel's ol.
Speaker 1: On a personal level around the holidays. Yeah, she styles me really wow? No, No she doesn't. Here's what I have to say. When we got to the next scene. Okay, the girls go into this Erica and bo'se go into the restaurant. It is spelled A D K T. Can I make a request stop doing this? Spell the words don't do this.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I believe it's addict a d k T. Yeah, clever hate mm hmm.
Speaker 3: There's something about that. You know. There's this guy on the new Sexy Unique restaurant and he his shirt is buttoned all the way kind of down and then it kind of the last button is is kind of like just above his navel.
Speaker 2: He's the new Jacks by the way, right.
Speaker 3: So if you just took that torso and then a picture of the sign of that restaurant, you'd be like, these two things are they're the exact same thing. They're they're spiritually the same exact thing. And I agree with you no more.
Speaker 2: Uh. If you watch the first episode of the og vander Pump and This, there is almost an exact same monologue from Kristen Dodi and one of the girls talking about year at sir, we're all models, aspiring actresses. You know, we're hot and where you know, we love to play and work. It's like put him back to back. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The only thing that's different about this season is that business is.
Speaker 2: No right.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing we can believe. Okay, sorry, the crime is having fun. Did you guys hear that it was like a siren. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: The current version back in the day, Ken wasn't talking to horses all.
Speaker 1: Day, right, So I like that. I Vanderpump Rules and Continuum by John Mayer are two comfort things that I refer to and go back to for the last ten years. Right now, I'm in the point where Jack's just fucked faith and he's still denying it in this episode and he's like and gets to these points where he looks at Brittany and he's like, I don't even want to be with you anymore than if you're going to just judge me because I didn't even do something. And you're like, it's like so crazy that you married him and had a kid. You cannot strike lightning in a bottle twice. I think this show would have been good if we had never seen the original. These kids can literally start fucking each other's parents. We'll be like, well, did you guys fuck somebody's best friend after they'd been together for thirty Like, there's just you can't you can't do it twice. I'm sorry, Bravo.
Speaker 2: Also, every all the copycats have already gone come and failed too. They had a saddle ranch, they had the abbey, they had a million of the Southern Hospitality. It's like, what's new about this? The fact that it's Lisa's stamp on?
Speaker 3: You know what? I think. I think Werner Hertzog's next documentary should be about Barney's Beanery and the history of that place and what it's turned into now. And he could talk about the TikTokers the way that he talks about chickens, and he could just it could be a metaphor about how our society is collapsing.
Speaker 2: You know who in the eighties, let me.
Speaker 3: Guess, Mark McGrath, John Taffer, John Taffer.
Speaker 1: Also, Southern Hospitality is an incredible show. Do not knock it until you've tried it. Please continue.
Speaker 3: Can we get to Kyle's house please?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, we're at well really quickly though. Getting back to the restaurant addict, Erica Jane refers to Sutton as a box. Yeah, that's gross.
Speaker 1: She don't go into the gay corner before either, So it's really gross.
Speaker 3: That's really really gross.
Speaker 2: Well, she's basically saying that Sutton's fake.
Speaker 3: Now she's saying that she's fat.
Speaker 2: Oh she did take a shot because yeah, Bose wants to know what's up with Aviy and points out that she's a mean person and because she'll basically, uh, do horrible things to you. And then she shows up to the reunion. I think she referred to her as having a church mouth, and and then ultimately she takes a shot and calls her fat.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing, it's a song. She has a she has more overhead than you, right because you live in a pool house, so you have more leeway to get you know, ice luge on your stomach and whatever you did to your legs and stuff like that. And Sutton's you know, she's a she's a kind of a she's kind of a bitch, but she's you know, just aging normally, right, So we don't we don't have to say she's fat right right.
Speaker 1: Also, though, here's the other that would be like somebody going up to Dylan and being like, yeah, you you're fuck you short idiot. You'd be like, sure, I'm that's just not sudden. As many things objectively, you fat is she just isn't by any stretch of anyone's imagination.
Speaker 3: So yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: No Boxy Jane.
Speaker 2: By the way, we'll see if any any criticism comes out about that remark on the on the internet and all the judges.
Speaker 3: I would I would hope. So, you know, if we're playing this game, then let's play the game. Let's get to Kyle's house, who she's throwing a party. I feel a little gas lit by the way that this was exhibited, because there's fifty people just staff working on this party. Now at varying points, we saw people trickling in. So I was confused about whether this event was thrown for the seven or eight housewives only or for a larger group of people, And ultimately it really just was for the women. There were just buckets and buckets of delicious foods, steak cooked to perfection with chimmy churry, crispy salmon. We had flower people, We had sponsored drink buckets or just dispensers. We had so many things going on for eight anarecs women to sit down and shit talk Garcel like well, like she says, you can't just invite anybody over these days, how calm? Why not? You guys are just gonna shit on Garcel. Just pour wine.
Speaker 1: So, as someone who is planning a wedding, you may think that people want to come to your house, and they don't just want to sit down. And do you think that they want to make flower crowns and have these brand sponsored activities. What they want to do is is be off their feet with an alcoholic beverage in their hand, talking shit about Garcel. That's it. They want to be drunk and in a comfortable area that isn't too hot or too cold. No one wants to make a flower anything. Nobody wants to do. No one is here. Also, a lot of these people have younger kids. I fucking crafted all day to day because I have stupid crumb crunchers. Let me drink and talk my shit about Garcel.
Speaker 2: Okay, Ruby nailed it, uh because Kyle explained, oh we gotta, you know, have activities and wrong, that's for parties for six year olds, you idiot, this a line for fifty days. Ruby pointed out, flower crowns are for Coachella. What you want is good music, good food, and fucking booze. That's all we want and some shit.
Speaker 1: Talking And they don't need anything, so really it's and they don't know what music is, so it's really literally shit talking and booze. That's it. Sit down.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, the disgrace, what is it? The disgrace?
Speaker 1: Morally corrupt, morally corrupt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's still holding on to that five seconds of relevance. By the way, people associated with that trial and all that, Uh, they're going to slowly start dying off pretty soon. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't hear. Who is that really annoying blonde haired guy that got famous.
Speaker 1: Through the trial, Ron Goldman? Who's dead?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, he's no. I don't know, say he was dead before it all began. Uh? No, who's the annoying juror that lived with j Simpson? I can't remember. God, I'm glad I don't remember his name.
Speaker 3: You're saying Age is going to claim these.
Speaker 2: People, I'm saying they're getting up there now, the Fays next the god whoever with a cop that lies?
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think they're quite World War two veterans I know around for a little bit. But she is.
Speaker 2: More screaming at their phone right now where they're.
Speaker 3: But listen, we have to sit down with the women and talk about Garcel. Rachel Zoe arrives and how do we feel about rachel Zoe's She's very soft spoken the entire time, but I mean volume as a character at this table.
Speaker 1: I believe rachel zo is a selfish bitch. I'm serious, Like I think that Bose is, Like pat said, trying to come at this now is like I will be the moral high ground and it will be my show from up here. I think Rachel Zoe is ready to come in and just fucking fire shots and then the blood will spill, and then she'll go home to her non named children and hang out in her gorgeous house that we won't wrong.
Speaker 2: But let us know, excuse me, Caddy, Patty's here, I'm in the gay corner. Uh. Normally I like Bos's looks. This one didn't work for me. She looks like a genie. That wish she fired her glam squad.
Speaker 1: That was good, good, wait.
Speaker 3: There was a genie quality to it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about the kili of it all? Is he gay? This is strange? She is so smart and like accomplished. Actually, what is going on?
Speaker 2: It's the it's you know, how a person has everything together and there's one fucked up thing about him. This is her, This is her one thing what's going on?
Speaker 1: Can you think of another person like that and just in like personal and not like at random celebrity, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Julie Roberts, she has one imperfection. She has a fucking weird vein that runs up her forehead.
Speaker 3: You can't say, you can't retroactively say Caddy, Patty. You have to be very very clear. And when I'm talking about that Patrick, I mean Jesus Christ. You could say that. Why didn't you go Willem Dafoe. He's a talented actor, but he looks like he escaped a fire, you know almost You.
Speaker 1: Know that would have been mean because that was what we were doing. Either is more so like when you see.
Speaker 2: People Brad Pitt, he's an idiot?
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, so would it be like like Jennifer Aniston made a bad call being with him for so long, right, Like she's perfect and that was her one flaw.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't really think that there is I don't think there's anybody. Well, you blame Brad in that situation. You blame Brad and Angelina. I don't. I don't think that Jennifer Aniston has has any culpability there. But you know, it's really really difficult. We've all seen mister and missus Smith, you know, to ask Brad to be a better person in that situation. Listen. Obviously, yeah, we would like to say we wish that you would have done better, but also we've seen mister and missus Smith. I mean, think about the normal person.
Speaker 2: There's just no way, Dylan, Dylan, I've said this before. Never in history has anybody ever been given a pass as a home wrecker than Angelina period. I've never seen that before. She literally destroyed a marriage and was a home wrecker, and we were like, you know, I think Jen kind of deserved it.
Speaker 3: Well, he got a he got a pretty decent pass there too.
Speaker 2: Because he's very good looking.
Speaker 3: He's very hot.
Speaker 1: Claire Danes. Let's not forget nobody ever forget never, ever, ever ever forget home wrecking. Whoor okay, seven months pregnant, Mary Louise Parker, love her. Nancy Botwin is my queen. Fuck you, Claar Dance.
Speaker 2: Also also Billy crought up was very very.
Speaker 1: Handsome, awful guy, beautiful looking. Okay, yeah, you know, and.
Speaker 3: We you know, we've got SpongeBob who was just broken up with by already Ariana grand day.
Speaker 1: And hold on, did she actually break up with him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she broke up with him.
Speaker 1: You're fucking kidding me? Did she really dill in her art?
Speaker 3: Thanks? I saw it on the internet.
Speaker 2: Can I just say they're weird? They're weird?
Speaker 1: Little no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I will no, I will talk. Okay, you go.
Speaker 2: Okay. So Cynthia Revio Rivo and Arianna they're doing all this touchy, feel like stuff and they're like saying, like we're where by whatever? Uh, you guys have not been seen together before or after any of the press tours. Okay, I'm sure there are paparazzi outside wherever you two live. You guys are basically frauds like that, And let's.
Speaker 3: Not let's let's let's actually just shut the fuck up for one second, okay, because.
Speaker 1: They're mainly because they're still together, and Dylan's literally gas no.
Speaker 3: No, no, wait, well two things. Wait are you talking? No, no, no, you're talking about Cynthia and Ariana, and I don't want you to shot on their their love for one another, okay, because it's infectious. They they do need to eat a sandwich, and everyone on that cast needs to eat a Sandwich's actually the scariest thing ever. It's like there's a goddamn uh dementor on set, Like the PA's are all the mentors, right, I saw you.
Speaker 2: I saw through Ariana's head. I could see the chair she was saying.
Speaker 1: And again they're they're the most talented people. But it's like you that you have to eat. You have to eat to live. Just remember that.
Speaker 3: That's also I did just pull up an article call it calls our so it calls Ariana Grande and Ethan's later proved they're still going strong, which makes me actually quite sad.
Speaker 1: Because they should break up and then we will all dance around the fact that she is actually a home wrecking horror who broke up a marriage with a newborn child, and they deserve to again go to your condo, live next to mo and your kids when they're.
Speaker 3: A great well. So anyways, we talk about Garcel, and I have to we rap with talking about Garcel. We actually wrap with Hot Girl Summer. But Garcel leaving the show and not talking to anybody is, as the kids would say, a real crash out, and for me personally, I think it's completely unfounded. Garcel was brutal to date last season, and we loved it. Okay, we were We were thrilled about the the It was the only entertaining thing about last season was Garcel going, hey, did you stage that robbery by any chance?
Speaker 1: Love?
Speaker 3: The fact that she was pressed about it was too much for her. Hey, also, your a housewife. If you're gonna do that, you're gonna get asked about it. But if you may not have the defense mounted that you're looking for from your fellow castmates.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Dell In private, I believe she had hinted at multiple women on the cast had one hundred percent agreed with her, and then when she went out and said it put her neck on the line, no one said anything on the dais And that's what really pissed her off.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, here's what I have to say about that, the exact same thing that Dylan just said. You are a housewife. You're getting paid. This is a job. Think about Vicki or a Tamra or Shannon Badour drove her car into a house with Archie in the back seat on the phone with the police saying, my owner is drunk and she's driving into houses again. She showed up. She took the cast photo. At the end, she had Tamra call her drunk. The entire season, like Garce, nobody stood up for me, and we all talked shit about you. Okay, okay, like post the screenshots of your texts then or something or something.
Speaker 3: Somebody somebody on Jeopardy going, I don't know that much about the renaissance. It's like, what, sorry, there's another category coming up, you fucking whiney piece of shit. Okay, and the Jeopardy you lose her.
Speaker 1: So that's that's what I think.
Speaker 2: By the way, you know what you want to know. What prompted this discussion was Bo's going after Ston. She was like, hey, you're lonely now, hah, Sutton, now that Abby's not around, you know, because you were kind of paining.
Speaker 3: Quickly say, I'm not calling garcela winey piece of shit. I was saying, the guy on Jeopardy who doesn't about the renaissance.
Speaker 2: That's right. And she's like, also, gar hates your guts too. That's probably why she left. To be fair, everybody kind of hates you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Like Bo's was, I like, she's getting in the mud, And then I think that's when Kathy and Rachel show up and then Bo's and Rachel Zoe bond. Uh. They had already bonded on a podcast earlier in the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, podcasts can be very bonding. Oh yes, yes, you know, we bond every week on a podcast. But I gotta say, Kathy pulling jeans out of her bag is thank you. Yeah. So there's really there's really nothing that we can say about Kathy Hilton, who's speaking of the renaissances. Kind of if I was around back then and I was Da Vinci or something like that, I would see Kathy Hilton and I would say, I need to make you my muse. I mean, I will follow you to the ends of the earth to be inspired. Twenty four seven.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something very quickly speaking about a muse. First of all, her taking the scissors out to cut the string earlier. Yeah, okay, when her home got robbed at Bravocan while she was away, her husband Rick was fucking home. Okay, that motherfucker took his shotgun, fired it in the home and said get the fuck out of here. Police are coming. Can you believe again, perhaps people are anti gun and that's a different I'm not even addressing that part of this, right, like the idea that Rick Hilton, as old as he is Kathy is a Bravocon and everyone's like, ooh he he we're going to rob this big mansion. Uh h, big Rick has shot.
Speaker 3: You can fucking note there's a fucking ninety eight year old man in there, fueled up on baked potatoes and fish eggs, and he's going to take your head off. Okay, guys, we really appreciate you all watching dyl.
Speaker 2: We can't end this. We got to talk about how Rachel Zoe Actually while they were talking about what pieces of shit PK and Mo were, she tells Kyle, Oh, so I was in skiing h and Aspen. Uh one of my friends tried hooking me up with Mo. And you see, Kyle, I kind of like, and I don't no offense to Rachel, but uh, I don't think you're Moe's type. You're not one year out of high school. But I'm bumped.
Speaker 3: That's fine. Yeah, that's exactly what my wife said. When we were watching the show. She was like, they tried to hook me up with Mo, and my darlings here. He was like, I'm a little old for Mo. I think it's like, she's so mean, but also.
Speaker 1: No, she's not she I think that Kyle. The picture I sent you guys of Kyle sitting there staring.
Speaker 3: Going, yeah, the mids the mids of our.
Speaker 1: Fast, it's midsimar feast in a face. That was Kyle the entire time, just nodding in agreement with everything that everyone was saying. And then as soon as that came out of her mouth, she was like, Oh, I will skin you while you sleep tonight. That's so funny that someone did that. I love that. Again, she is not nineteen, so she is she's too old for him. But we will see Mo when he's seventy one. We will read a Radar online if they are still in existence article about it. I still am urdy Greek, so I can.
Speaker 3: See it like Rachel does drinking back guard. She has a pizza sam Man, and then all of a sudden she wakes up about up three hours sorriented, and she's completely strip naked, but she is in some kind of shawl, and Kyle and all of her daughters are standing around her chanting. It's awful, awful chant and Mauricio walks in. He is completely nude and his eyelids have been cut off.
Speaker 2: And and.
Speaker 3: That's that's how Rachel so parishes. Really scary stuff from Kyle.
Speaker 2: Well, that's it. I hope you enjoyed the podcast. Uh, that's that's old Patty. Remember to go to patreon dot com, slash another podcast network, and I guess where else can what else do we need a pro? Alliet Dad's doing a podcast. I'll be right out.
Speaker 3: That's it. Get in the comments, let us know what you thought about the episode. We'll be back in studio next week. I'll be on the mend. We love you guys very much.
Speaker 2: Bye guys, but I