Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gamester too.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 1: You don't want mess with me?
Speaker 3: Mess with me?
Speaker 1: Baby, a gangster to.
Speaker 4: Pouch baby, you're.
Speaker 2: A game statoo for warners, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listening discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 4: They fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 5: Why you don't get both bending can. If you don't burn that, you don't burn.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna rock and runs.
Speaker 5: Boom, get all that babbage outside.
Speaker 2: You don't go out fighting night, don't back. Howdy, folks, yours double jback here coming at CHET Live SLASH Live from my studio Slash RV dining room located directly inside America. Welcome back again, folks of the internwebs. Once again, JJ Vance here, host of Operation gc D and perhaps more notably not the Vice president. Anyhow, I will be your pilot navigator for tonight's Shenanigan infused journey into the mind of this particular garbage can dude, and folks of the interwebs. I'm not gonna lie yet. Got a real bar and burner here on deck for you all tonight. The inn occult and or s O terric review of the nineteen eighty eight cinematic masterpiece Twins. You know that late eighties comedy where the starring the son of a Nazi with some you know, full frontal right in your face, whole Nazi genetic experiment business going on there. So we got that on deck here, and so thanks for joining me here tonight, here folks to get a little GCD. And we got our guests, the Cosmic Peaches, not Bill Colby, not Bill Colby, the host of the Conspiracy Playtime, and Julie the Cosmic Peach. We welcome back for your first time in Operation GCD.
Speaker 4: It really is my first time, I'll ask you.
Speaker 2: It's the game I like to play with Julia since the first time I forgot. I'm like, you're right, this is not your first time or the second time she was on, I was like, you're right. Reintroduced to me I did not. Okay, Well, well, sir, welcome to your first time on Operation GCD. Would you like to introduce your podcast and yourself please.
Speaker 4: My name's Colby. I like everything conspiratorial, esoteric, occultist, blah blah blah, all the stuff that jjs into and Conspiracy playtime. You can see that anywhere YouTube, Spotify, all the podcast players.
Speaker 2: Nice and Julia, welcome back, ma'am for your first time on operations.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me for my first time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, What's what's the new Cosmic Peach podcast?
Speaker 1: Well, actually, I've been working with you on the program Serial Killers. I feel like we have a follow up in the works, maybe for a little bit more Edward Wayne.
Speaker 2: Edwards, Oh, yes, ma'am, there's more room for d Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Colby and I are actually working on We did a I think a three part series. I did a three part series on sleep paralysis and he was on the last one, and then we decided to kind of expand on that and do a mini series on weird mental illness and we decided to call it the Conspira Asylum. So that's something fun.
Speaker 2: That that's unique.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: So what kind of mental illness were talking here? Like schizophrenias or what.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about? Like all of it, you know, like even going back into time, you know, were people crazy, were they shamans? Were they sing into the other realms? Or were they did did they just need a straight jacket?
Speaker 2: I like it I like it time traveling, mental illness. That's good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for having us though.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely I enjoy I always enjoy our serial killer conversations as much as I can enjoy such a thing. And that last one we did was a real barn burnst No, I appreciate you. Appreciate you on that one as well. Yeah, that was, and I mean, while we're on the topic, and it's very fitting for tonight's conversation. And you know, it's typically a game I like to play here on my Friday show, and you're probably familiar with it. They're uh, Julia, But it's a it's a game. It's a game I like to play called who is your Daddy And what does he do? You tell me, who is your daddy and what does he do? Thoughts, questions, suggestions.
Speaker 1: Well, I know I saw Ted bee Hole on the screen, but I don't know who that other guy was.
Speaker 2: It was me, it was that was actual Bill Colby, not to be confused with not Bill Colby.
Speaker 1: You're right, that was not was not Bill. That was Bill Colby.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So on the theory that you know, I'm you much like myself. As we've discussed and got along these tracks by way of Dave McGowan. He rather, I often joked that he radicalized me on these subjects, you know, across the spectrum of conspiracy, you know, culture that is, but program to kill you know, his thesis was the Phoenix program Come home right, correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And there's a lot of holes and discrepancies in Bundy's early story, like yeah, so you don't really know other than the grandmother and some some military guy that came in and was his step dad there for a while. But it does probably go back further than that with him.
Speaker 2: Well, that is an accurate assessment, sir. I salute you on your knowledge of Ted Theodore Bundy. I like to call that photograph Bill and Ted's Murderous Adventure.
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is perfect.
Speaker 2: See it again.
Speaker 1: I want to see there, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll bring I will bring up. You want to see the video, you just want to see a picture. I'll play video.
Speaker 1: See whatever you got because that's interesting to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ted Bundy's a favorite over here.
Speaker 1: Ye can't live with.
Speaker 2: That, all right, So I'm talking your language, is what you're saying. Yep, let me let me let me see what I got here for you. Bill and Ted's murderous adventure right there.
Speaker 1: You know, there is quite a bit of a similarity with like the bone structure.
Speaker 2: I mean, wouldn't that be wild of the guy who was the head of the Phoenix program and brought it home? And you know, in regards to the thesis presented by McGown, which I think he spot on, wouldn't it be wild that his son, the biological son, is one of the most prolific serial killers amongst that program.
Speaker 4: I don't think it would be wild.
Speaker 2: I think I mean that in a very sarcastic manner. I'm glad you picked up on this, sir, because Ted didn't.
Speaker 1: Ted like he went to California for a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was in his training grounds. Was that Santa Barbara area where after the Manson shit went down? There was so many fucking occultist type murders going on in those mountains surrounding that area. And that was around the time that he was down there too, before he really took off in Seattle.
Speaker 2: For sure. He Well would you believe that he went to law school? I mean possibly just like his father, right, Bill Colby, graduate of Columbia lull Wow. So in nineteen in nineteen forty six. May I may give you a little background. You were spot on with your He's got a very murky background. But what we do know the known knowns of Ted Bundy? Right? You know what I mean When I'm talking about psychopaths, I like to think like a psychopath.
Speaker 1: As we know there are known nomes, there are things we know.
Speaker 2: We know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there's some things we do not know, but they're.
Speaker 6: Also unknown unknowns.
Speaker 1: The ones we don't know we.
Speaker 2: Don't Donald Rumsfeldt, he's a fucking psychopath in a criminal but he's onto something there. And the stuff we know about Ted Bundy is very interesting because his mother gives birth to him. I think it's November twenty sixth, nineteen forty six, in the unwed Mother's Hospital of Burlington, Vermont.
Speaker 1: Supposedly.
Speaker 2: Well I'm under at least some level of, you know, some concept of finding that to be a fact. That was what was known amongst the nurses of that hospital as well. My great aunt was a nurse of that hospital.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, So he grew up believing that his birth mother was his sister, right, much like Jack Nicholson, who I think actually played Ted Bundy for a while there. If you watch these Colorado interviews that he gave when he was incarcerated and wearing the orange jumper, it's I think that's Jack Nicholson and their similar their stories, even McGowan and weird scenes makes.
Speaker 1: That tie because they all, uh Ted Bundy and Jack Nicholson do not have birth certificates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he's got a birth certificate, but it's uh, it doesn't have a father, doesn't have a father.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, the in the Shining uh, it was supposed to be a red Volkswagen.
Speaker 4: Yees, Stephen King's book was the red Volkswagen. They changed it to the yellow one. And that's Nicholson in there. And that's before even you know, any of the Bundy stuff started going down, well unless he was playing and training in Santa Barbara Hills area.
Speaker 1: Did you listen to my episode with JJ when I talked about Patrick Kearney the Government Cheese episode?
Speaker 4: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Okay, so there he was also a prolific serial killer in and around the same areas as Government.
Speaker 2: Cheese, Government beef Burrito.
Speaker 1: Belle Beefer be He also had a yellow Oldswagon so it's like, yeah, weird, I did not know that, so Patrick had Bundy. They did it in the.
Speaker 4: Wow Yellow.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, if you all need those files, I think I got some of that on the Morey Terry stuff. I have not I'll reach out to Jonathan Mitchell and he certainly has the locations of those things. I mean a lot of the files are on the website, the people versus David Berkowitz, a lot of the terry stuff. Yeah, not all of it, but a lot of it. I like, we were at there with Jack Nicholson. I mean, he's a major process figure. He's a you know, bff's with my One of my favorite characters in life, old Cocaine Bob Evans, not to be confused with Bob Evans, the sausage King of Ohio, you know, the restaurant guy.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of Bob Evans restaurants in the town in Ohio where I grew up, and I thought they were everywhere until I moved away and I was like, so, I guess Cracker Barrel is the Bob Evans of the rest of the United States. It's just just Ohio has.
Speaker 2: Bob you gotta go. Yeah, they're out of del Rio. I think down there by Athens is the initial Evans farms to be creepy. If you go to the initial farm, they have like this weird museum to the Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 1: What. Yeah, No, that's not good.
Speaker 2: JJ right, that's what I said too. They even had the red slippers in there. I'm like, what is going on in here?
Speaker 1: No, this is not good. That means they're serving human meat.
Speaker 2: Well what did I call that? Del Rio? I met Rio grand too. There shouldn't be anything named anything like that in Ohio. That's a Texas name. That's a Texas right now. I agree there's a lot of creepy stuff around the whole. I think the whole motif there with that. But in regards to Ted Bundy, would you believe that Bill Colby was in and around Burlington, Vermont in the year in the timeframe in which Ted Bundy's mother was impregnant.
Speaker 1: Since I mean, would you have ever put that together?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I mean I'd never heard this information about the possible.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna be honest with you all, I inadvertently came across these matters because I was looking into you know, I got a real ass, you know, but stalking Bill Colby here, Reese, as of late you know what I mean, as Colby's queers with all these programs come home, be it Michael Locino or all those Nazis in Idaho, or you know, you name it, all the money laundering it's connected to, because you know, back when Newgan Hand Bank failed that back in nineteen eighty, the Australian Bank huge financial collapse. Bill Colby was sitting on the board of that bank and one of his Green Berets special Forces as I dubbed them, Colby's clears. You know, no offense there, not in regards their sexual preferences, but the odd and strange, you know, outcomes and natures they've left on society. And nonetheless, this is an ongoing enterprise, which in large part Jeffrey Epstein was in this enterprise. It seems as I've been studying the financial stuff even further in all these connections. You know, you can't separate Jeffrey Epstein from Iran contra. But nonetheless, as studying these things further, I you know, I was looking at Bill Colby's history. I didn't realize that he went to high school in Burlington, Vermont, he's not from Berlinton. I think he's from Minnesota. His father retires from the Army colonel Army, Colonel Colby, and then he takes a job as the ROTC commander at Berlin, University of Vermont and Burlington. You know this, this is a time when this is a very small town. That's my grandfather grew up there. In fact, he graduated high school Bill Colby. And that's something else I sent shit.
Speaker 1: And then he knocks up ted Beehole's mom.
Speaker 2: It well, so as a result of finding out all those things, I'm like, well, how long was Colonel Colby in town here? Right? So he's there till forty eight. He takes a new job. In forty eight. Bill comes back from the war and rolls in Columbia Law School. But his parents lived seven hours north in Burlington, Vermont. I've made that drive many times from New York City to Berlinton. It's a it's a trek, but it's a very common trick for a lot of folks. And I have no doubt that Bill would have gone to see his folks at some point in time there. And I'm just saying it puts him in close proximity of a guy who was a was a you know, a rising star in Republican politics and in Colby's Phoenix program, Come Home the serial Killers.
Speaker 1: He went to visit his parents and he got some hot, wet strange and then.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm thinking, that's my run theory thinking. I mean, it does bear a striking resemblance. It's a man we know nothing about. Is uh you know who his daddy is? You know, right?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, I mean it makes sense, of course, like it's one of the most prolific serial killers of all time. Of course that's who his dad would be.
Speaker 2: And you call him beehole Bundy? Is that what your nickname before him is? Ted Beehole? That's fantastic that I had no idea, but that's that's great, that's fantastic.
Speaker 4: It's one of her favorite words.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I love I love talking about bee hole stuff. Look somebody but.
Speaker 2: Nice, thank you, sir. Yeah, that's a last has always got some some good fun facts there. And apparently Bundy uh had a guy. Uh there was a guy with Bundy's alleged father's last name living in that apartment complex with Berkowitz. Interesting, shut the fuck up. Yeah, And that's a pretty nice little little, you know, apartment building Burke which you know he wasn't in the slums. You know, he wasn't rough in it. He had one hundred grand. Speaking of things, I don't think I've ever been effectively explained he had over one hundred grand in the bank at the time of his arrest. What the fuck did David Burke Woods do to get one hundred grand? What it's in the court record. It's in the court record with the settling, so all of his So what the shootings were? He gets arrested in seventy eight. In my all for years at seventy seven.
Speaker 4: I don't know the exact year, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the deal. I'm not anat Daus semin order of the apocalypse here, and we've had you know, tornadoes, flash floods, storms, the heat, the heats getting to me. Man, I'm a I'm a half ginger. You know, I can't be dealing with Let me look, let me look this up from quote what a year. This is a sick because I want to say it was two years after his arrest that they they the victims sue him in his estate for money, right, yeah, so that's August tenth of seventy seven, that's what thoughts. So, I want to say, July seventy nine is the lawsuit from his victims. And in that lawsuit, they divvied out whatever his estate had, you know, and and he had over one hundred thousand dollars in cash. And no one has ever explained how he had over one hundred thousand dollars in cash, you know, in his bank.
Speaker 1: That was a lot for back that I mean it's at now, but that was like, yeah.
Speaker 4: For cash, that'd be a lot.
Speaker 2: Now, that's like half a million dollars in today's money. I'll give you the exact testament. But off the top of my brain hole, that's half a million dollars in today's cash.
Speaker 5: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: So he was getting paid obviously by the program to kill Academy.
Speaker 2: I mean some he's raking in some cash somehow. Yeah, that's that's five point three million dollars, just kidding, five five hundred I tell to the heat, the heats it real, bitch, five hundred and thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh you were right though, you said half a mil you were dead on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean imagine one of these, Uh, I don't know, Nate. Well, how about the fella and Idaho with the Nazi Satanist wherewoof Satanist's father, outlaw biker guy father, the one that allegedly shot up these firefighters, right? You know? He imagine if he just you know, had half a million dollars in the bank. I got a better one. Remember Nicholas Cruz from the Parkland situation, He had a few million dollars in the bank. Now on fuck is that a worry about that?
Speaker 3: The fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 2: His his adopted father had passed away a few years prior and left him and it's quite a worthy estate. It's since been sealed, but you can find this the case that has been sealed. But he his father was the business partner of the agent for doctor doctor Julius Irvine, not a real doctor. The basketball player. Well, so he was the highest. He was the I paid player before Jordan or Lebron everybuddy. So this dude was rigging some sports, stage and cash amongst other things.
Speaker 4: Well, wasn't there a weird connection with what's what's the kid's name that did the Aurora, Colorado shooting Holmes? Yeah, wasn't his dad and the dad of Cruz in some kind of financial scandal together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, what you're saying makes a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 4: This is something I heard recently. I don't even remember where, but I never verified it, so I thought you might know that. But anyway, it was Yeah, crews and homes their dads.
Speaker 2: It was Adam Lanza's dad, Peter Land.
Speaker 4: That's Adam Land. So Lanza was was the word that I don't say because you're on YouTube right now.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh yeah, that's probably good call, dude. You know, that's still a very spooky situation.
Speaker 4: Think about the thing Alex Jones got wrapped up in that one. I don't want to get kicked off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've gone way, I'm I'm from That's where I'm from. I was born there in Fairfield County.
Speaker 4: Well, we talked about it when we were with Lola a little bit, but we kicked off. I haven't put it out yet, so the.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, somebody in the Commons said, handy sook. Yep, that's what we'll refer to it as.
Speaker 2: So the you know, there was a lot to be said about that. I got swept under the rug. So Peter, Peter l if you will. He was the head of He was a partner at one of the big three accounting firms on Wall Street, Ernst and Young, and then he left that job and took a job as the VP of finance at the headquarters of a General Electric. This is at a time when General Electric folks like uh, you know former Wall streeter turned journalist dude, Charles Ortel, who out of the Clinton founded He's done, he got he went real deep into the Clinton Foundation, out in that as a fraud. But he he would point out before he did that, he outed General Electric as a fraud. So Lanz's father was the head of finance for a multi billion dollar global corporation that was outed as a fraud in the years preceding that event.
Speaker 4: The fuck, it's almost like the same recipe as the military intelligence kids becoming like pop culture icons. Now you see, like the financier scientific community, their kids, they are the ones who are all getting thrown into the mix.
Speaker 2: It's funny you say that. It's funny you say that because isn't that kind of the deal with an almost I mean, that is a repeating pattern we do see. I mean Thomas Crooks folks for psychologists, my former almost pr rep and stalker who wanted to stab me a bunch and wear my skin as a human coat buffalo Jared Visa. He's from an infamous sports hygnosis family, you know. So these things are they seem to be repeating patterns, messing with folks heads, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just like sacrificing your kid to the cause because who knows what kind of dirt they have on your leverage.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well that's a good point, sir. And how much do some folks care about their kids? I guess this is the next question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not a lot.
Speaker 2: I feel like, let's look at tonight's stars of one of tonight's films. Go ahead, Julia, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was just saying they don't care about their kids.
Speaker 4: Is that Arnold's son that's not the one from the Maid?
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna address that. I'm glad you're way ahead of me, Sarah like that, you know, And I'll figure we might as well formally address some of these matters here when we're talking about Nazi genetic experiments. Starring in a film by a Nazi son, and then you know, he's just he marys and Kennedy. You know, this is his Kennedy son, right, this is Maria Schriver's kid. What you mean to tell me that they're just there was a maid living in that home. Notice how much they look alike. I mean I could see that's his son to a certain degree. Right, he seems to resemble more striving Kennedy.
Speaker 4: But you know I can he's kind of kind of a mix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see some smartal traits there. They got the same eyes and brow Ridge. They got that you know chrow magnum man brow ridge something going on, that.
Speaker 4: Great terminator hairline going on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, and he's got the candy hair. It'll be gone in ten years, you know, that's how it goes.
Speaker 4: I wonder like this at some point because they don't need to.
Speaker 2: Tell me that this kid is living in their home for thirteen years before it's formally addressed that that's a young Arnold.
Speaker 4: Come on, now, see he looks more like him than the other boy, way.
Speaker 2: More like him, right, I think so? So the maid his mother and Arnold. You know, apparently he banged the maid, right, and then they had this guy, and they're living in the Arnold house and and like knowing like they're sitting You mean to tell me they're sitting around a breakfast and no one's being None of the kids are like, hey, that Max kid looks a lot like dad.
Speaker 4: So the story was she had a kid and it wasn't his, and they just played on. I don't know the details of it until it came.
Speaker 2: Out this is Mexican Arnold all day, dude, all that.
Speaker 4: He was living with the family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they didn't formally, you know, address it publicly until he was thirteen. So I wonder, like, I want to know what went on before then? Were they just sitting around like, hey man, that Mexican kid looks a lot like dad. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Why does he talk like this?
Speaker 2: It's bench in three point fifty at least six years old. That ain't right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's no way like I would know, I would know.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sure there was, you know, known on a small level.
Speaker 1: Dude, I kicked that kid in the fucking head if I thought you were, it's certainly possible.
Speaker 2: But you know, publicly, they were on to maintain the appearance that's what caused the divorce. But you know, but it begs the question did they really know? It was just like, was folks ignoring this till it just became a thing? We're like, wait a second, we just got to address this now.
Speaker 4: So what year was this particular photo taken?
Speaker 2: Uh, this is more recent years. This is his high school graduation.
Speaker 4: So this is like what you can call me dad.
Speaker 2: Now, oh he's this is like he's I think he's twenty five.
Speaker 4: I think now this was I remember when it broke, but I don't. The time frame is a little fuzzy.
Speaker 1: Does he go by the last name short Shitter?
Speaker 2: No, he goes by Joseph Bania Baniya. Looks like he's hetty big dude, those six two, right, and he's got some good size, not quite as big as his dad.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't like the movie that were decoding tonight where the Kennedy brothers, the tall one in the Mexican Brothers, Danny Devitos.
Speaker 2: I mean, on the subject of all these things Kennedy and you know, because again you know, not that Kiddeana Kennedy, but the other one is right Patrick right. And you know, it's interesting because there seems to be a lot of folks in that family. They don't have the right dad like jfk Jor. You can't convince me that is the John F. Kennedy Senior is his father, you know, that's that's the son of Aristotle on Nassas. I don't know who you're kidding, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Let me see, so they were a photo for you. They were intermingling even back then.
Speaker 2: Huh Oh, she was known to have affairs with him. Yeah, for sure, that's what I'm saying. Like she was it was like publicly, like tabloid material that she was having an affair with Onassis already.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And this whole time I thought he looked like John.
Speaker 4: I never thought he looked like him.
Speaker 1: Really, Let me, is this guy handsome who I'm about to say?
Speaker 4: Well, he married Jackie Post? Well he was old. Yeah, I don't know what he looked like when he was younger.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I did with my my side by side. Let me pull some peatos now, I mean, you know, he's an old Greek dude. They uh much like old Greek women. They you know, they look the same as old Greek men, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh god?
Speaker 4: And wasn't he gays?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We're Kennedy, Kennedy, I think a little bit of right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, all those guys, but I just turned on asses. This was a whole like beard situation.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. I mean, that's certainly possible, right, I looks, you know, especially in this fatter looks a little bit sweet cheeks. Get this one up here for you. I have no I had a side by side because I was just going over this year. That ain't gonna work because that's too tiny.
Speaker 1: But this is, my god, Oh no, that really does look like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he looks it looks little sweet and the cheeks that and I can see where he likes it, you know, a little uh swing, a little action, all directions like the rest of these people.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, JJ why.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, here's the other deal that now never talks about with old mister JFK. Juniors. He clearly inherited the membership in the Society of the Cincinnati from his grandfather Boo via Jacqueline's his mother's father when he was born. It looks like.
Speaker 1: This looks like if you took Jackie and him, it would be JFK Jr. Of course. Yeah, the hair line in the I got eyebrows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a real I have a real good picture. I just can't find it. So only uh, I mean look, I mean at the end of the day, does he look JFK Junior looks more Mediterranean right than he does.
Speaker 1: Irish side of things.
Speaker 4: Well, now you see this too, that's it. I've never heard this one either. It's almost as like, you know, Woody Allen being what's his name's dad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just covered that last Friday. I got that right here for you.
Speaker 4: You need that one, my god, Yeah, that's his kid. Fuck, that's that's as bad as Trudeau and Castro.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, right, that's what I'm saying, right, absolutely, yes, ma'am. So, I mean it brings in a lot of elements, of a lot of equations that I think a lot of these things go on. We just may not recognize it publicly, right, you know, we're starting to see behind the behind the curtain, so to speak. Does that make sense? My back? Did I disappear?
Speaker 1: You disappeared? What was the last thing you said?
Speaker 2: I said? I said, you know, I think this isn'tive. You know, we keep on bringing up these who is your daddy? Different examples, and I think it's indicative of these things have been going on with amongst these crowds of folks for a long time. We just didn't have the information available to look at it. You know, you gotta look at it first.
Speaker 4: And well they've been swinging. They've been swinging since culture was even established.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, dude, absolutely, yeah, right. You can't convince me Ronan Pharaoh is the son of allan get out of town.
Speaker 4: No fucking way. He looks just like Frank. That one is as bad as true in Castro as well. And then this this one that you just presented totally totally new to me. But I didn't even know that she was running with him that early. I thought that kind of was like an arranged thing, But I never looked into that one was Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean juicy Bouvier puss and got her pregnant. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Well, since we're getting into the matters of film here to night in this film review, and I do appreciate y'all both join me here to get a little GCD and you folks of the innerwebs as well. But when when we talk out Aristotle Anassis, we can see him in the films of James Bond or or Austin Powers, either one. But Blowfield, the James Bond villain who Mike Myers parodies is doctor Evil. That is that is a parody of that's a representation of Onassis. Yeah. Well, here's another fun fact. If you're not familiar with James Bond films, those are some of my my favorites, Sean.
Speaker 4: I grew up the rest of the watch, so I've seen seen most of them.
Speaker 2: That's where I started to sir yep. And if you're familiar with the Casino Royal, which they only did recently as a remake, but they did it initially, was just not the official James Bond, right, you know films right through the Ion films or whatever. But the Blowfield and a fellow by the name of la Schette or the Two Villains, and that both of those films, the remake and the original. I think the original had Peter Sellers in it. Speaking of Laurel Canyon scene, I think he. I think he played James Bond and uh yeah, it was kind of a comedy take out. Again, it wasn't an official one, but nonetheless it's based off the same book. But by you know, Ian Fleming in La chet Is Alista Crowley.
Speaker 4: So was this Peters? Was this before the Pink Panther series?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this has been like nineteen sixty five. I think this was before the first Connery Bond. Maybe maybe kind of contemporary to it.
Speaker 4: They just decided to do another take with the more misty, mysterious and sleek.
Speaker 2: It's kind of funny because I don't know, man, remember when Sean Connery made his own Bond outside of the franchise, Never say Never.
Speaker 4: Again, that's outside of it. I have seen that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a remake of his previous film was a Goldfinger. I'll look it up. So he did one of his early Bond films in the official Bond series, you know, and the Ion Films produced Bond series. He did one film and then he remade that and to compete with Roger Moore's film. And he had previously told his wife that he would never I'm a huge I mean as a scotsman, I'm a big Connery fan. But he's a great actor. But in a Bond, you know, he's my favorite Bond. But he had told his wife he'd never played Bond again. So when he sold out in this independent bond film to compete with Roger Moore's Bond. You know, he jokingly named it never Say Never Again.
Speaker 4: So did he get kind of booted or did he quit on his own terms?
Speaker 2: He didn't want to be type cast again. I'm a I'm a I'm a Connery superfan, and so he didn't want to get type cast as the boss.
Speaker 4: Not to stab your touss here, but I'm thinking he had a little Tom Brady syndrome. He was sitting on the sidelines and saw someone else.
Speaker 2: Do Bond and he was like, fuck this, Oh absolutely due in a comical way, right. He made it a funny title. You know, he came out there with some balls, and it competed with it at the box office. I don't think it won, but you know it did. It did pretty well. But it's funny how they do that with these Bond films. So this Casino Royal I was referring to was not not the the official Bond, right, So it was Thunderball. So this this was a remake of Thunderball. So he had done Thunderball, one of his early Bond roles, and then he literally remade the same movie and called it never say Never again. So I kind of like that. I kind of liked that idea that you know, a few to Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Was shot data devoted Nazi.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, man, we're about to get into that. That's what I was heading with this whole Uh. You know, we're already seeing a lot of these villainous characters throughout film series we may not really recognize. For example, most folks don't realize that the one of the villains from you know, you know, the main one of the main villains in Bond, you know, is based on the Anassis and there's another Greek shipping magnet that was, you know, like on Asses. I think they matched them together. But obviously Ian Fleming knew Alistair Crowley, and he said, that's this character is based off of him. This, uh, well, shift.
Speaker 1: The shift. Yeah, that guy is always playing a bad guy.
Speaker 2: Creepy night.
Speaker 1: He always is playing a bad guy. They they replaced Johnny Depp with that guy in the new Harry Potter movie.
Speaker 4: I don't even know who is it?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: You haven't seen him in like a million movies.
Speaker 2: Mad's Michelson.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Matt Michelson.
Speaker 4: I don't fuck with Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Well, he was mad mad as he was.
Speaker 1: Hannibal in the new Hannibal series.
Speaker 2: Okay, that it looks good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he played the ship out of it. I loved it. Actually, it's very cerebral. Both of you guys would love it. You've never you never entertained it.
Speaker 2: I've heard of it. I didn't know that was him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's him. He's always I'm telling you, he's always playing a freaking bad guy.
Speaker 2: So sixty seven, Oh, go ahead, he's.
Speaker 1: Got the Ethan hawk teeth where his two friends are pushed back and his k nines come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that's a creepster when you see that. So the this is the nineteen sixty seven unofficial Casino Royal version. The film which cast it wasn't. Peter Seller is in it, but David Niven is this guy, This British fella. You'd recognize his face. He's that British guy. And everything was the Bond and then in the cast that included Peter Seller's Ursula Andrews, which she would later play in actual other Bond films, Orson Wells and Woody Allen not not Ronan Pharaoh's dad not not that's a big no. Isn't that weird though, that they make the you know again, it's uh, there's a lot of the same cast of characters there with what we were already talking about involved in the production of these things. Sometimes I just like to think that they like all these spooks stories because it's always spooks, right, and all of these I mean, the os S, the CIA. This is all founded not by like, you know, hardcore combat dudes. These were all literary dudes from Yale, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like how you see the Fabian Society guys writing all the fucking dystopian future shit. It's just like very similar in that way because they know it and then they like break it down to you in a predictive programming any kind of way.
Speaker 2: For sure. Have you ever y'all ever heard of this film before we get into the which again, I know, it's not that far off. This is about a Nazi global assassin team that are you know, Mrking presidents, you know, like the French president you know, and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: Warren Baby, yeah, starring one of the young Turks, one of Laurel Canyon's own, right, You're right, So This film is based on a book written by Lauren Singer. Lauren Singer Radier. Yeah, and Lauren Singer is a OSS officer from Project paper Clip.
Speaker 1: Oh, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't make the ship up. Man, I can't make the ship up.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He was sent to Yale again Literary Major Offices of OSS study the Malay language, but the war ended before he could serve active duty. Wall With the OSS, Singer learned details of covert operations that became the theme of many of his novels. That's true, That's very true. So a lot of these guys and beat a lot of things in their novels. The guy that wrote Ship, Harlan Ellison, he wrote a number of sci fi stuff. He wrote that one dog, uh movie or story was turning in a movie about a boy who his dog told him to eat somebody. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it sounds very burka WITZI well.
Speaker 2: It came out right after I think in film adaptation, right, no, right before it, right before it. So this dude, he sued James Cameron, I think in one for copyrighting fringement over to the Terminator story and he was an OSS dude what or I'm trying to he was either ANS.
Speaker 4: Dude or he like, this is Don Johnson, right, yeah, this is Don Johnson film. I've seen this, this is It's a crazy movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That was the basis of Terminator.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: This this guy right here, though, was the writer who sued Cameron and one Ever copyright over the storyline of Terminator. He didn't, if I remember correctly, he didn't. Uh, he wasn't OSS, but he uh he had there's a I don't. I don't remember the details, but off to search my brainhole at a later date. But he famously embeds some very CIA style uh messages and tactics in some of his sci fi stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean James Cameron's always seemed like one of those fucking propped up guys to me. Oh really, Oh for fucking sure.
Speaker 3: I love his work.
Speaker 4: He's oh dude, he's one of the ones who you know, if he's attached to something, it's propaganda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh for sure, Yeah, oh big time.
Speaker 4: I mean think about it. You got the fucking He covers the ocean phenomena with the abyss, the whole transhumanist slash uh pallanteer type thing with the terminator Mills fucking Avatar made people depressed. People wanted to go live in that world, and I mean it was just.
Speaker 1: What do you get to say about Aliens?
Speaker 4: His Alien movie is my least favorite backar it, so we find about just all the time. It's the one that does not fit into.
Speaker 1: The states, the best one that it was ever made.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we argue about this sometimes the greatest film ever Aliens Amiens.
Speaker 2: No, but yeah, I think he's a creepy dude in my opinion, but this one's super creepy. This I don't even why they make us in a film, but this is right before Berkowitz. But yeah, talking dog tells the kid to go and murder someone, to eat them and stuff. It's you know, it's fun, it's a family event. It's a family film. You know.
Speaker 1: I just want anybody who's in the chat right now, if you think Aliens is the best out of the franchise, please speak up, because I'm feeling lonely over We're.
Speaker 4: Gonna hear crickets.
Speaker 2: So in regards to all these matters, I feel like a lot of these things we're talking about with this kind of oss stuff. Right again, a lot of these folks are betting these things. These are the folks, no matter what they want to ship with. Their Wikipedia is about, oh he got out, didn't see the actor, dude to get out of town. You know, that's probably what they say about tricky Dick Nixon and his OSSO and I duties right, you know, Oh he was just in an office. Okay, thanks, thanks for playing. I don't buy it. So because none of these none of these things were addressed until a few months after, you know, no Nazi stuff, and there was no Nazis officially in America until a few months after Warner von Braun died. Then the Department of Justice opened up their official investigation and folks like Gavin Newsom's dad got busted. And shortly thereafter Auto von deuschbag you famier with that guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I saw someone in the chat mention him a little bit earlier when we were talking about dad.
Speaker 2: So, Gavin Newsom had his father, Willie Newsom, looks nothing like him, had a business associate within the Getty you know, the the Getty family, the Getty business empire. You know, Newsom was an attorney. This guy was running the business interests right, and his name was Auto von Bolschwing. I call him AUTI on bullshit or a lot of on douchebag. But he looks just like his his son Gavin in somewhere. I'll have that photo. Holy smokes, y'all caught me off guard. Am out of on bullshits and I put on that note you you'd asked earlier if you know if Anasis was gay, And I mean, like I said, I don't know if that's the thing with these people. They just do whatever they want, you know what I mean? Oh, look at this that one right there. That's Jack Kennedy's private boarding school roommate and as a child, and he continued to live with Jack his entire life, including the White House.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they were TechEd him and interns together.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That's his boyfriend, yo.
Speaker 2: His name is Limb Bellings. He shed there was there was reports on eleven, twenty two sixty three that he was shedding a tear and Jackie was looking happy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she really she really posed for that shock photo, right, I mean that was act.
Speaker 1: No, she was in on it, really, I think so.
Speaker 4: I think she if the pull I don't even know if it was real the footage we saw, But if that footage is real, I.
Speaker 2: Like your head's add sir, because when we're dealing with all these Nazis, so everything about our film tonight is Nazis, Nazi genetic experiments in the aerospace, Nazi industry. We see a lot of that in there tonight, But we're dealing with all that in the Kennedy assassination stuff too, from uh George de Moornshield, who was you know, cited now basically proven as Oswald's handler. Well, he was actually Jackie Kennedy's godfather since at the age of seven she called him uncle George.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: That's true story? And I agree with you, we don't know what happened Rider Lee and his documentary jfk X, I highly recommend I subscribe to that. Yeah, that one. Please describe your thoughts on that police, sir.
Speaker 4: I think that if you look into it deep enough, that was very much doctored footage. It took what almost a fucking decade for them to put it out even and there are missing frames. And I also I think it's weird. The Vanity Fair just released an article last November about how they were fucking filming Jazz and his buddy getting killed.
Speaker 2: And they used the same secret service detail. It was on duty that day in Dallas in the film, and Jackie was the director because she was a professional photographer. That's how she met JFK. So I think she was kind of already honey trapped into him in the first place.
Speaker 4: So to me, it's either a fucking total staged event or she was in on killing him. I can't be convinced. I think it's one of those two. I mean, that's where my head usually.
Speaker 1: Is, fucking sake.
Speaker 2: So and I'm your way again. You're way ahead of me, sir. I like your head's at because we were talking about James Bond stuff on purpose with some of these things is because we really don't know about these matters and what we do know, you know, the no knowns If you will, it makes us wonder did it ever really occur? Right y? JFK stage's own murder and a James Bond inspired film two months before his assassination starring everyone you saw there in Dallas that day, So we don't even know what we saw that day versus another day. Et cetera, et cetera. But what we do know is that there's a bunch of Nazis involved, and the first, my first rule in life is never trust the Nazi.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: That's why. That's why do you believe in the moon landing?
Speaker 2: Exactly right? The so in all of that stuff with the Nazis immediately goes back to the ancient alien cargo cult fuckers, you know, like the ancient Yep, there you go, you see, you know, I'll go, dude, I will go full bone ancient alien cargo cult fuckers here. But there's about it.
Speaker 4: There is some you probably already have this, but there are some actors in this movie that are scientologists.
Speaker 2: Once again, Sarah, you're way ahead of me. I like your heads out there.
Speaker 4: So my question is you do it?
Speaker 2: How many like? So that's what you know. Before we get into those particulars here and dive into the Twins film here, how many times can you act starring opposite a scientologist and not be a scientologist? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: I mean that pretty much encapsulates all of Hollywood. If you're doing degrees of separation.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, let's take Danny DeVito for example, we see Danny DeVito here in this film opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger, son of the Nazi, And I'll get to that here in a second, Juliet, because he's definitely the son of a Nazi, despite all the you know, all the shit coating around it. But we see Danny DeVito in the film. Look who's talking? This is you know, he did the taxi stuff you know beforehand, right, but we see him in the nineties, late eighties. He's not doing a lot of you to throw Mama from the train. That was a decent film, I guess, But you know, people with Judge rein Holden, Yeah, you know, those are decent. I'm not going to lie to you that I enjoyed those. I don't like Billy Crystal unless it's City Slickers but or that one. But you know this, really, you know, in the nineties he was really Look who's talking. He was one of the voices, right, that's yeah, that's John Travolta and Kirsty al and Bruce Willis is the baby's voice. So when Travolta marries Tonight's star Kelly Preston, it's a very small ceremony, and it's Bruce Willis. I mean more, uh Rea Pearlman and and Dan de Vito. You know those are both couples, so it's a very small and it seems like all those couples there might have been scientologists.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I would think so, right.
Speaker 1: And Kelly Preston may or may not have a penis.
Speaker 2: Whoa, Okay, let's hear that one. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've heard that one came up with this, right, No, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: It's not just me. And there's actually a family guy joke about it.
Speaker 4: Well, Kelly Preston, say what, there's a family guy joke about it.
Speaker 1: There's even a family guy joke about it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know it's you know, it's a fact a family guy jokes about it. I didn't think there was someone jerking off at the end of the film Teen Wolf until I watched Family Guy, and I was like, holy shit, family guys onto something here.
Speaker 4: Isn't he just like clapping with his dick hanging out?
Speaker 2: I've heard all these excuses. What's whatever's going on? There's inappropriate, So I don't need to see that the end of the children's film.
Speaker 4: I noticed it before I had even heard of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did not notice it. That's what I'm saying. I saw it.
Speaker 4: This was the the internet was like still a new thing, and I got online looking to see if anybody else knew about it, and there was like a whole group of people.
Speaker 1: Okay, well he doesn't have a penis.
Speaker 2: You're you're you're an early adopter, Kolby. I will give you that, sir.
Speaker 4: You were like to watch films and scan for dicks.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: It just Dix though. He can watch a movie one time and like say all the quotes from the movie and I'm like, I don't even remember watching it. You remember every little detail.
Speaker 2: I recently watched the film and Julia joined me here for the film review along with Jonathan Mitchell. There the son of Sam blog the Ghost Story, and I was I was offended. I was bombarded with some full frontal dick stuff in the first few minutes of that film, without warning, with no disclaimers.
Speaker 4: Don't watchim Stones, whatever.
Speaker 2: You do, I will note to self, I will not you. But and Ghost Story, you don't have to look for it. They just that's just right in your face, man, right in your face hole. It's aggressive. So what's actually I didn't. I didn't want to do a lot of clips because the speaking of Nazis, the YouTube Nazis don't like that. But I do have a couple of clips. One of my favorite scenes because I got to introduce that. But on the first one introduced the kind of the folks aren't familiar with the film, the nineteen eighty eight cinematic masterpiece Twins, brought to us by Ivan Reitman and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Danny de Vito, Kelly Preston's one of ze news. So well, I don't think she's on Earth anymore. Maybe she's in recycle mode. But formerly they want to see news, uh, Guardians of the Earth from scientology, you know, and a number of other kind of character actors. But those are the big ones, right mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the the bad guy that plit what's his name, he was supposed to pick up the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's kind of like a familiar face.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, he's always that guy.
Speaker 2: He's always that kind of cowboy doucebag. Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's one of those character guys you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about, the hannibal guy always.
Speaker 2: So I got a clip room we kind of introduces the film, and and kind of the you know, the the dual nature of what we're looking at here, because these two twins are nothing alike. You never negotiated. You don't know what kind of an enemy I am. Who are you Vincent's brother twins? That's right, your you not. I have not respect for those who notice logic. You're very stupid. Was so we get arnold you know Arenie there, he's the well well educated, uh you know, freak of nature. It was born of a Nazi experiment but then shipped off to an island in the South Pacific, right, and that our narrative.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I mean just the backstory of this movie. It already lays out like a shit show of intelligence conspiracy stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because they're right in your face. Well then they then Danny DeVito that kind of got he was the accident, got shipped out second, and they explained it later right as he was the waste product kind of of the of the situation.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's almost like the main fetus shed all of its defects and that went into the little guy. But I find it interesting that they specify in the movie within the first I don't know, ten minutes that it was American scientists were with Germany.
Speaker 2: And the first five minutes that's how they open it up, right, They're like, hey, this is this is a NATS experiment. We're at Los Alamos, We're in this genetics lab. We're in the basement. And then I got I got a clip of that of that, not that scene, but the basement scene when they go back and discover it. Because when they go back and discover it, when Arnold and Danny go back and find this Nazi scientist fella, they're Los Alamos still alive, you know, in their journey of discovery. Here we're going to discuss. It's funny because he opens the door. He's like, oh, we locked this place up five minutes after you were born, as if to imply there was no more other genetic experiments. I kind of thought that was funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: But so Arnold gets shipped and he's educated and gets all this kind of preferential treatment in childhood, if you will, versus what Danny de Vito gets. He goes to an orphanage, right, he's got a very Edward when Edwards style childhood, if you will, put rat shit escaping orphanages you know that sort of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, the character's not even announced on the likability scale. He's like one.
Speaker 1: Vincent oh Dane DeVito.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so where did you Did you find anything interesting about the namesake for these characters, Julius and Vincent Benedict.
Speaker 4: When Julius Benedict comes up, it just kind of it seems like an amalgamation almost. I mean, your pick of famous Julius isn't famous Benedicts. But right, it's very Yeah, I don't know. Did you dig anything specific up on that?
Speaker 2: No, I just thought it was very interesting. Just I don't know. Just I figured there's some sort of nature why they chose those names. I'm not exactly verse well enough to understand it, but.
Speaker 1: I'm always the one who does the names, and I thought somebody else would do it, so I skipped it.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I figured Drew missing and you.
Speaker 2: That's all right, man, but be fair, I'm never the name person. I'm terrible with names. That's why I have initials is my own. That way, I won't forget it. Double J right here. That's how I know where I'm at. But no, that's all right. The so we do find out that they're real in your face real like, again, I want to formally address the fact that they put the son of a Nazi starring in a genetics you know. Again, he can call it a comedy, which it is obviously comedy, but the precept of which wasn't well known in nineteen or nineteen eighty eight, because again, the DOJ didn't then start investigating until seventy eight, you know, and they didn't start deporting Gavenusom's dad until nineteen eighties, So these weren't, like, you know, commonly known things. In fact, I don't think Schwarzenegger had been raked over the coals yet until the nineties by the Simon Wisenthal Center, So.
Speaker 4: At this point nobody knew he.
Speaker 2: I think it was rumored. Yeah, I think it was rumored, but they were trying to shit coate it, you know, They're like, oh, he's not really a Nazi, but no, he was a brown shirt. No, he was definitely a Nazi.
Speaker 4: Well, he could even Arnold in real life, could even be the subject some kind of experiment, like I was gonna say that.
Speaker 1: He's like one of the ugliest human beings I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: Well not once once again sir, you beat me to the punch, and I do salute you on that because I was gonna ask you. That was my first question when we're gonna get into the plot line the night is how is this explained to me? How this is not a documentary about Arnold's life? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So does that there's some little, tiny, short guy somewhere.
Speaker 2: With well maybe that's maybe that's fictionalized, but I do think he's some sort of experiment. You know, there's a it's been many years. I'm throwing pot on myself right now when I'm trying to roll this. But we'll get back to that in a second. So you saw in two thousand and three when he was running for governor, you know, the governator in California, the Cape Cod Times broke an article about his Nazi dad, which I find is interesting because that's where the Kennedys live and Kenny Bunkport. So that some inner family warfare, like hey, let's let's nark out Old Arnie for his Nazi dad right now, because that's really when it exploded, was around that time. Right, It is a fact.
Speaker 4: It is a fact, you know, so not just a Nazi a fucking brown shirt, like.
Speaker 2: Right, oh dude, yeah, and they try to shitcoat it now, like wait, well he only signed up in forty one after Austria was, you know, kind of invaded by Nazis. And then no, no, that's not actually true. He actually signed up in thirty eight, so you know they're like, oh shit, you know that was when Austria was still free, So when Austria hadn't even been invaded by Nazis. He's like, sign me up to be a fucking.
Speaker 4: Nuts no ship. That is convenient timing.
Speaker 1: So what's a brown shirt?
Speaker 2: So the brown Shirts were the folks. They were the really militant wing of h This was a military police, dude. So they're like the militant wing of the Nazi.
Speaker 4: Militias, the militant of the Nazis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they weren't the SS, but they were like, you know, almost as ardent of a Nazi I suppose, right.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, that article he pulled up. I liked the name. It was Arnold's dad is a Stormtrooper or what?
Speaker 2: Well that's what Yeah, the brown Shirts, that's what they recalled the Stormtroopers. They did a lot of damage, Crystal knocked and he wasn't part of the unit during Crystal Knocks, but that was the unit that did Crystal knock. You don't familiar that night of the It's the lungs, the long knives.
Speaker 4: Long knts say, the short swords, the short swords.
Speaker 2: Well, then you know there's short bus short swords.
Speaker 4: Long knife is a short sword.
Speaker 2: One man's knife is another man's sword. You are correct, sir. So that I got a I got a little background here on Gustav. So this is the Wikipedia version, the source of all information on the interwebs. So he was an Austrian police chief, a goonder, common taunted whatever that means, postal inspector, member of the storm balling the essay. So this is the essay. This is them. This is the brown Shirts, right, this is the original, the original paramilitary group under Adolf Hitler. Like I said, they were, you know, when they were Nazi enough, they made the s s right, but these guys were still pretty nuts.
Speaker 3: This is his dad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I always.
Speaker 4: Whenever I think of Arnold now, I just think of him during COVID telling us to wash our hands three thousand times a day and then saying that fuck your freedom, that's what he said.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, he said, well it makes sense, right, I mean that sounds like there's someone Nazi would say, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ugly inside and out. That's what I heard. He is a fucking freak of nature, like no humans should look like that.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree.
Speaker 1: His face is ugly, his body is weird.
Speaker 2: The Night of the Short Swords though, that was the that was the really big, big bloody event there. But he that was before old Gustaff joined. But nonetheless, you have to understand that's the context in which Gustaff joined. Austria had not been taken over yet. He's like, signed me up for Nazi stuff, and he's like, in fact, I want to join that group that was really reckon shit, you know what I mean, that's goofstuff. That's Arnold's dad. So you know, if anyone's going to be part of a Nazi experiment, I think he's a great example. Now, there was a book in the nineteen nineties written, that Secret and Suppressed book. Y'all heard of that. So in that book, I think it was Peterman, the guy that kind of does all that bullshit around the Montak stuff, if you asked me. But Nonetheless, I just I don't think this is a true story. I just think it's an interesting story. And the fact that, you know, somebody wrote a book in one of these conspiracy books in the nineties, like oh, you know, an anthology type of book, and one of the chapters was Mark Hamill being the product of a Nazi science experiment.
Speaker 4: That one tracks too well.
Speaker 2: In fact, as far as what we're talking about tonight, with these Nazi New Mexico operations, a Colonel Hamil was the man in charge for the US Army out there, so I've done my best to try to connect him and Mark. But I can tell you this, when I start looking at a lot of folks family lineages and trees, there's a lot of folks that intentionally obfuscate and shit coat things. And the Hammils aren't the least of which are one.
Speaker 4: Of them, Well, you're an ex Mormon, you could get the records just well play nice.
Speaker 2: That's my point. Folks go through an effort to keep a lot of these things off of databases and indexes. That's the kind of extent of what we're talking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the Mormon database is fucking I think that's the best one we have.
Speaker 2: Here right now, I would agree with you. But even on that, folks like the Bouvia's Jacqueline Bouvier's family, someone back about one hundred years ago, is intentionally obfuscated the actual Boovia line. And again it is these matters I think they're trying to hide. You know what if Arnold some sort of fucking, you know, Nazi experiment, you know what I mean? Why what you know? Again, you put him in a comedy about that. If someone's ever suggest that instead of Mark Hamill, then they would laugh at you even more because you're like, what did you see the movie Twins? Is that why you're saying that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So when we see uh, we see Danny DeVito is basically a piece of shit in life, right, He's in an orphanage, escapes a lot, does a lot of crime stuff, and Arnold comes to America. Coming to America, we find him going to Los Angeles and he's getting greeted in the proper Los Angeles form and fashion, probably no different, maybe even a little bit worse than you might get greet it today. But it brings about one of my favorite Arnold quotes of all times. And I got a clip for us right here, that's the wrong clip. I did nothing Pavement Enemy.
Speaker 1: You know, this is the this was the first time I'd ever seen this movie. JJ.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, I forgot to ask you, Koby, And this wasn't his first time, was it, sir? This was this was your first time though, Julia hunh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this one was definitely in rotation with like a dozen or so movies growing up.
Speaker 1: See Kolbe actually should have been on this. So I married an axe murderer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that one I got into probably in my early to mid teens, and it was one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: J It's now one of my favorites too, because it was absolutely.
Speaker 4: Well, it's Mike Myers at his best, even though there was a big struggle in the behind the scenes of that filming with you know, the screenwriting rights and all that ship.
Speaker 1: Well, since JJ mentioned coming to a man, I know he didn't mention like the movie, but it made me think of something I put in my notes. In twenty twelve, they were gonna do a sequel called Triplets. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was gonna have Eddie Murphy as their long lost triplet brother was one.
Speaker 4: Of the dads black because they did. They didn't go through all of them.
Speaker 1: Well they didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was too he was too sadly, Eddie Murphy was too busy making sure transgender hookers got thrown off the top of buildings.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: That was the remake of his activity in the nineties. He was just repeating it, you know, like they're do in Hollywood. You all familiar with those stories.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know the scenario. I haven't really done any digging, done any digging, so you know, I know the situation. But did she end up dead?
Speaker 2: Multiple of them? Did multiple of them? Table?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well he got busted with yeah here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got busted with a training hooker. He's like, oh, I had no idea that was a dude. You know. That was when we told the cops, right, uh huh. And then that dude, that dude happened to fall off the top of its building, your balcony, you know, depending on accounts, a couple of days later. But then a couple of its friends apparently, and he also had some experiences with also met an early demise. This is where Andrew Breitbart got his start. He was writing about he actually did an investigative journalist effort on this matter back on the website he did in the nineties called Big Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did see that though. What is interesting though, as far as sequels go, they did kind of set up the end of this film for a sequel, and they almost you know, I don't want to spoil them. I'll put a pen in it later for the end of the the end of the discussion. As far as my take on that, the final scene, we get introduced to some uh you know, potential, you know, setting it up if they could do a sequel, But it had nothing to do with the triplet situation, right, So go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say I kind of did my review on some of the stuff that I noticed about the movie, not so much like the movie itself, like this stuff in the backgrounds and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I like it. I think that's important. I think a lot of these things. I don't think these things are ever done unintentionally. I mean, the amount of work and effort that goes is just just to set up a scene for filming. I mean, this is not a These are long days spent, you know what I mean. While they're getting stuff set up, right, It's not a it's not a hasty effort, right.
Speaker 1: Right, That's what I You know, I've been doing these movie reviews for what four years now, just on and off different movies, and I've come to the conclusion that nothing is really an accident. Like where they choose to film things, the buildings they use, the stuff in the background music, the costumes, like everything is significant in some way. Obviously the places that they mentioned in the movie I think are significant because it could have been anywhere. But it's Los Alamos, New Mexico, it's Los Angeles, it's you know, Houston, Texas.
Speaker 4: Like why like why the McKinley Aerospace all Nazi stuff, right, all Nazi stuff.
Speaker 2: And they make sure the problem, right.
Speaker 4: They make sure you see it because there's that final chase scene at the end when what's his name Webster I talked about him before, the character actor the killer guy, the.
Speaker 2: Killer Oh you're talking about beat Root.
Speaker 4: No, it's that's the guy, the delivery guy that Webster. Webster's chasing Danny DeVito down the halls of this aerospace place, and you just see the logo fucking plastered everywhere, like they want you to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, he was in Starship Troopers total recall. Right, he played the little He played the dude who had the alien, dude who's running shit that Schwarzenegger was trying to find in total recall.
Speaker 4: Oh, this this is Webster.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's Webster.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Was he in stand by Me?
Speaker 2: That's a good Oh he's one of the dads.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's one of the dads. I was gonna say, that's a movie I watched seven hundred times as a kid.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what I'm talking about with the alien thing though from a yeah, total recall, it was a Guatto or something. It was a Philip K based on a Philip K. Dick's story.
Speaker 1: Right, So he was in two movies with Arnold Schwart Schitter at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of crossovers, Yeah, circles. He was the he was the guy where the alien was in his like under his coat or whatever he was. But he was the host of Gwatza or whatever. But yeah, well, if you think about it, Arnold Ivan Rightman and Danny Devita would later team up in another Genetics film called.
Speaker 4: Yes This One is even I think this one's got even more juice.
Speaker 2: To it. Okay, well I've seen this one. What do you got for me?
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean, I'd have to sit down and kind of dissect it. But it is weird that they teamed up again for like a genetics type movie, but like people just even like the I didn't even know this was ivan rightman, but just the the predictive programming of men having babies kind of thing that was in this because you know, that was a laughing topic at that point when the movie.
Speaker 2: Was sure, dude, no one like the idea of men being women at this time was not an idea even remotely in the mindset of American society.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I just want to say, it's not pregnant person. If I hear somebody say pregnant person one more time, I'm gonna lose my fuck.
Speaker 4: It's a birthing person.
Speaker 2: It's birthing people's birthing.
Speaker 1: People, birthing people.
Speaker 2: Pregnant exactly in case they're a plural one in themselves, right. I think these folks need to learn to send grammar. They they failed something there. I don't know what happened, but they don't know grammar. They thems.
Speaker 4: I hate that ship because it's guys, hate beach, We're gonna get kicked off.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck about hate. I'm sitting here eight months pregnant, and if somebody calls me a pregnant person, I'm gonna slap the face.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think these things are too too far different, these matters of question, not only the genetics experiments from Twins or the men women birthing people stuff from Junior that, you know, these Nazi matters, it's all anything human experimentation. I declare outrise Nazi. But we see, we see folks that put the folks pushing the trans humanists agenda, the Baphomet stuff. This is all neo probably SSS, you know, nonsense with the Baphomet and the reconciliation of opposites. We see it within the neo process movement of the Satanic Temple with the you know, their Baffo met logos and their statues. So they're Nazis. They're Nazis, the process.
Speaker 1: And where in the South Pacific.
Speaker 2: Nothing that says one hundred miles south of Fiji. I believe it was miles south of Fiji.
Speaker 4: They make vague references to it throughout the film, but I mean, this has all got me wondering if like Arnold himself is just like another Laurel canyonesque type O.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean I've never really.
Speaker 2: How sooner a way to dispel any of these rumors, Like let's just say, you know, at the same time again that Mark Hamill piece is getting written in some major publication of conspiracy culture, you know, in the nineties. I'm just saying, let's say there was these ideas of Arnold floating around. What better way to dispel that than to make a comedy saying that Arnold's a Nazi experiment because they tell us he's the product of six fathers. And you may be thinking that sounds ridiculous, that sounds ridiculous, but that's not that ridiculous. It's really not. In fact that I don't want to get that. I'm not a scientist. I'm also not the vice president. But you know, as far as you know the ideas of in vitro fertilization goes, you know, they don't take the sperm of a father and put it into the donor eg of a mother. What they do is they takes skin cells. So if you took skin cells from six dudes and then put them into the donor eg of a mother and then jam that turkey baster up some lady, you know Mary and you know the mother in this film, right, Benedict. Then there you go. You got six dads and one human being in an embryo. There popped it in you. Technically you don't have to put in a mother's embry or DNA in there at all. You could just put the six dads. And they don't tell us they did that. They don't tell us that we had presume that's the case. But an in vitro fertilization, that may not be the case because there's a large degree of for example, normally and in vitro stuff, these app the donor egg. If a mother can't have healthy eggs, then they zapp a donor egg from a mother's egg healthy to egg to remove all the DNA from that from that egg. So if they were just to put in six dudes, and that sounds like what they're describing with Arnold, they don't ever really describe and specific the mother's involved in it at all. They just describe she's the she's the she's the basically the oven they're cooking it in, but they also imply that they're all banging this lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at least one of them was.
Speaker 2: For sure. Yeah, I would say I would say that scientists fell the fat when she gets angry at there towards the end one of the skills of beans. They seem to know each other on a biblical level, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And to go back to your earlier point, they kind of poo poo the idea throughout the movie. They keep calling it them. Oh, that's where the milkshake was made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So there's like no sex involved or even though they're all banging, or it sounds like the mother the scientists are banging, or the two scientists, the six donor dads, but you know it's they don't describe her being involved, and that that does you know that is there is a scientific basis for that. And again, you know, the idea of cloning is I think, you know, you know, cloning. So like Dave Chappelle died yesterday and he was the new Dave Chappelle today looks exactly the same same age and everything. I don't that's not what I call cloning. I'm saying, like the idea of taking again, not if you want to make a person and you you don't put in a mother, you just put in the father, and then you want to make a six dudes into one personal. That's what we see here in twins, right when they put six donor dads in the into Arnold.
Speaker 1: The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is they would have to have used two eggs right to make Danny de Vito or else.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, he was They explain it. Yeah, they explain it.
Speaker 4: He was the accidental like shut off of this really perfect embryo.
Speaker 1: But wouldn't they be identical then?
Speaker 4: No, he even says, like, we're not identical twins.
Speaker 2: He's no.
Speaker 4: No, They don't really explain it down to the nitty gritty of the scientific terms. But it was like a byproduct.
Speaker 2: He was just like the fraternal twins don't often look alike either, Like fraternal twins can look pretty different.
Speaker 4: And you can have a boy and a girl yep, ye, But they do.
Speaker 2: They do imply that he's just like it was a part of the experiment that that that it just branched off that like the cells that they had developed new to dump the bad stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like the imperfections just lumped all together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they only did it one time, and they closed the doors and they locked it for the next fifty years, as they told us, right for forty years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's an awful like nasty.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I actually have something to say about that because it says that, uh Julius was raised by one of the professors named Warner.
Speaker 2: I saw that. Now he's one of the scientists, right, you had named Warner. I thought, was that a nod you think to von Braun.
Speaker 1: Well, I actually can tie it all together for you if you want me to.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am, yes, ma'am, please do so.
Speaker 1: I do think that that was specific that he would be raised by this guy, professor Warner, and the whole the fuel injector thing or whatever that he steals and then he goes to like the uh.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. That's the big that's the big nod to the Nazi. So we got the Nazi geneticist, right, we got the loss almost that where the all the Manhattan stuff is with the atomic bomb with the Nazis, but we also get the full scale aspect of the aerospace portion of it with not only the jet, the jet injector, was the fuel injector, this new advanced fuel injector. But if you look in the scene where they go to the the dude to uh, the engineers, right and the hitman mirksome right, you know that the two engineers that hired the hitman to go deliver the goods the stolen engine, right, well, they have nothing but rockets all in the background there, right, they have It's all. It's nearly a nod to NASA.
Speaker 1: That's why I think that they chose the professor it's name to be Warner on purpose, because he also has like a weird accent and shit, you know, he's clearly like.
Speaker 4: Well and they try to like make him look like the good guy in the movie. Even at the end where they all reunite, he's there and he raised Julius, but.
Speaker 2: There was once against her, once against You're spot on, please continue.
Speaker 4: I think, like, well, if there was secrets kept, he was the one keeping the secrets. He's the one raising him in isolation. He's the one who doesn't tell the mother who apparently at by the end of the movie you see that they're close. So she's blaming the other guy, the villain of the movie, the guy in New Mexico. But the real villain is the guy that raised him.
Speaker 1: He also put him through And if you look on Wikipedia, it says that Professor Warner put Julius through rigorous physical training and like homeschooling programs and.
Speaker 2: Like he was part of. So I think that's what I'm saying. Like towards the end though, I like we're at with that, because suddenly Schwartz well, while we're back on the topic, go ahead and hit where my where my brain holes at? We see Schwarzenegger and Avido suddenly with twins of their own that the German scientist warners back in the picture, he seems to me banging Marianne the mom again, Benedict right again. She seemed to have a bad history with the other scientists. That's why she she seemed pretty salty with him. Although you know, these folks did say told her that the children that Arnold died and she didn't even know about the Vito, right, So there was that aspect of it. They did lie to her, right, But nonetheless, like she's got a lot of money, she's a an artist. Community in Taos in Mexico, New Mexico, reminds me of Dennis Hopper, who had an artist's retreat in Taos, New Mexico. But you know, back to more of these processes in Nazi kind of things. But nonetheless, I took the impression that the children they had, the twins that Schwarzenegger and Devido have at the end, they're just doing more Nazi experiments with the same Nazi guy who's back, right, Warner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I actually have one last thing, And you might think I'm stretching, but I hope you can get where I'm going with this. So this is the first time I ever watched this movie, so I noticed still a bunch of stuff that if you were watching it for like the twentieth time, it might not mean anything to you. But it was bizarre to me that when Julius gets on the airplane that he would be listening to a song that came out in the fifties, Like why wouldn't they have the movie came out in what nineteen ninety nine about yak Ye Yackty. Yeah, it stood out to me because first off, I love this song, but it's like it wasn't really that funny him singing it, and it didn't make sense for the time period because.
Speaker 4: Or it doesn't have like a tie in, it doesn't have a TI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was super cheesy, super because I saw this film at the drive in when it came out in the drive in to the theater, I definitely saw it. I think it was the drive drive like a double a double feet. I remember seeing this movie in another movie. I remember it was in a theater on the drive in, but it was like, you know, the back to back double feature kind of deal, and the uh, it just it wasn't funny, even as a child like this was. It wasn't a funny moment you know you're aiming for. Yeah, it didn't play for children or adults, right, because you're an adult and I saw as a child for the first time you saw an adult, and it's not funny, right, It's just not funny.
Speaker 1: It wasn't funny. And I didn't understand why they used that song several times through. So when this movie was being made, I just wanted to say what the top songs were that they could have used. So the top four songs in nineteen eighty eight were faith Uh, George.
Speaker 2: George Michael, I apologize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need you tonight in excess. Okay, got my mind set on you, George Harrison.
Speaker 2: That would have been the only Beatle with a number one hit, our top ten hit.
Speaker 1: And never gonna give you up. So why did they use yakty yack? Right, that's my question to you. And I'm going to tell you why I think they used yaka yak. But do you kind of see where I'm going with this?
Speaker 2: I do? I like your heads at man. Do you want me to go first? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Go, you go first, and then I'll tell you why I think they used it.
Speaker 2: I was going to bring up this exact topic, so once again, I like your heads that you're way ahead of me here. But let me just play a quick video here before we get into that.
Speaker 4: So, so, how how are all of those little wave ripples? How are those so perfectly matching what's in the video?
Speaker 2: All the all dispersial patterns look the same.
Speaker 4: This is like saying that my butthole is your butthole because they're similar, right, It's not being we don't have the same butthole.
Speaker 2: Because of that, you're using buttle a lot of context.
Speaker 3: You're talking about botholes making everyone feel weird.
Speaker 2: That's the point that was. That was for you, man. I figured he'd enjoyed that half time.
Speaker 1: I loved it. I loved it so much. I'm the butthole person.
Speaker 2: I knew you were a fan of the word. I didn't realize you were so heavily focused on that phantom in the beginning of the show. So it was a good Uh, it's good lead in good leading.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, as far as the music goes, I took note of the same thing. So we have what we what we're dealing with at the soundtrack of this film is we're introduced to Arnold getting on a boat, and he's somewhere south of Fiji and gets on a raft and starts paddling somewhere and gets on a plane somewhere maybe Hawaii, it seems right, flies back to Los Angeles. When he's on that plane, he's singing that Yaka Yac song. So all of the music is pre Laurel Canyon, kind of early late fifties early sixties rock, and I do find that interesting because that is before before the same time Laurel Canyons popping off is the same time the Nazi aerospace industry is setting up shop in El Segundo, California, a small municipality just outside the Los Angeles airport, so it almost builds us same time frame.
Speaker 1: Right again, This movie came out in nineteen eighty eight, and they used another song, which is I Only Have Eyes for You. Why in nineteen eighty eight do you need to put two old ass fucking songs like that in the movie. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Should put your book?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I Only have Eyes for You and Yakkadyac.
Speaker 4: Great song though, yeah, but it didn't hit the movie well. All these though, right, it does tie into the plot because it's what it's what Vincent says to is not really his girlfriend, even though she thinks so.
Speaker 1: So why do you think they used Yakadiac before? I don't let the cat out of the bag.
Speaker 4: I don't know why they used that one. That one it also confuses me.
Speaker 1: So I'll just tell you guys. Why I think they used it and why they made such a big deal about it is because Yaka Yac came out in nineteen fifty eight. It was the top song of the year in nineteen fifty eight and also in nineteen fifty eight, they established NASA Warna von Braun. In nineteen fifty eight, they established DARPA, and in nineteen fifty eight they launched the Explorer one, which marked the beginning of the space race for the United States. All of that happened. The number one song that year was Yaka yac and.
Speaker 4: It's teaching compliance.
Speaker 2: Goddamn, that is a barn burner of some fun facts you got there. I do appreciate that. That is a good Nazo, I think because again we see this all the music is that pre era before the Nazis will even go into Los Angeles, and that is where we see the start of the film.
Speaker 1: And it's not funny when he sings it. Did you think it was like, it's not funny.
Speaker 2: Well, it's never funny when an things about it being Nazi stuff, right, But yes, so that's.
Speaker 1: Why I think they used it. It was the number one song the year NASA was established, dark Ba the space race that every So the day that NASA was established, somebody in there was listening to fucking yakay yak on the radio.
Speaker 4: Probably all the time. It's probably on a loop with like FA and I only have ice for you. Yeah, did that come out.
Speaker 2: Let's see, wouldn't that be creepy? Of Like Warner von Braun's favorite song was this yakitty yack when he's just stuff. He's just yaki yacking it up pretty wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe it was just his choice, right. Well, that one came out in fifty nine, so the next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like I said, I mean all this music is of an error that it does not really fit with the storyline and stuff, so that I don't think it does seem to be intentional, right, it does.
Speaker 1: Seem to be intentional. And I do have some other stuff that I want to talk about, you know, whenever you guys are ready, But did you want to go over some of your notes first?
Speaker 4: I mean my stuff. I had some weird stuff about uh, Sylvester Stallone because Schwarzenegger and Stallone in their movies they would like give nods to each other. They did one in Twins.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: In Demolition Man they talk about Arnold Schwarzenegger becoming president and he's like, no way, he gep you good rid it, and Sander Bullock says, because the whatever amendment to the Constitution. And then in the Last Action Hero, the little kid wants to prove to Arnold Schwarzenegger's character that he's really an actor that does anything that. Yeah, you remember where he takes him to the movie story to show on and he's a blockbuster. He finds Terminator two poster and he thinks he's hit pay dirt and it's Stallone. So they always let you know. They established a planet Hollywood with Bruce Willis, who you already mentioned earlier with the wedding and for sure, so yeah, I just found that.
Speaker 2: What's that they're definitely part of the same crew, right right, Well, Stillane is a deep and scientology. So if Heim and Travolta were boys back when he did still Learn directed Staying Alive. He also helped choreograph it, right, and.
Speaker 4: He has a cameo too where he's walking down the sidewalk.
Speaker 2: And and uh, he's all Also, he he helped raise John Travolta's son. If you ask me stage stallone looks that's that's Travolta's boy, get out of town. That one.
Speaker 4: Actually, I can see that. I never thought he looked like Stallone.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not at all. I got that one. I gotta get that bowl swing on deck for y'all. Still get that before the end of the show. But I got my Travolta stage stage stillone right here, please stand by. But yeah, they're definitely part of the same crew. They do always do that nod with each other too, don't they. Yeah, you mean to tell me that ain't Travolta's boy, Get out of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe they mixed made of little milkshake. I can see a little bit of both.
Speaker 1: You see a little bit of both.
Speaker 4: I can see stallone in there. Look at the eyes drooping like look right here, that looks if you hold your hand over his nose and look at the eyes, that could be still.
Speaker 2: A scientology milkshake here. Then maybe there you go?
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 4: I mean, who was running with Warner fucking Eleron?
Speaker 2: Right right there you go. That's what I'm saying. That's I think that's really the true secret. A lot of these things, these ideas seem far fetched on their surface, and even conspiracy culture folks still try to wrap the brain holes around them. But I'm I think they're far more accepted in standard practice than we're we have any understanding of.
Speaker 1: And what was that thing? I know you wrote something about it at the end of the movie when they talk about the Rand.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they they give a nod to the Rand Corporation. They say, the Benedict Corporation is like the Rand Corporation, only smarter. I don't know why she's jumping all the way to the end of the movie.
Speaker 2: That I missed that all together. That's fun, dude, because that's definitely CEI stuff right there with the Rand Corporation.
Speaker 4: Right, And why would they say in nineteen fucking eighty eight, like the Rand Corporation, no household name back then. I mean, maybe it's not at all, not at all.
Speaker 1: That's why the Yaki Yak things stood out to me. It's like the whole the thathing makes fucking actual sense in the movie for the time period.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, totally. No, they're not. These aren't common ideas in the time period at all.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I mean I remember even seeing it, like you know, these it was it was treated as if it was satirical, because that was not that was how far fetched even kind of in the general mindset of the public, where you know, these Nazi science experiments were going on.
Speaker 4: Mmmmm.
Speaker 2: You know, I was only eight, but I had a pretty good grasp of what adults were saying about it at the time too, you know, And I've always been a big film, film, film fan, big fan of film, you know reviews. I used to write my own reviews, you know, you know back then as well, just for whatever reasons, just for myself. But nonetheless, you know, these things were not like you know, Siskel and Eber would definitely review the film as two thumbs up, but you know, definitely uh treating it as if it was kooky.
Speaker 4: Right See, you got Biodome pulled up here?
Speaker 2: Are you familiar with the film Biodome.
Speaker 4: Biodome made it into the cinematic loop in my household, probably like later teens.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I was a big poly you know, I'm happy and I'm not really happy to it mat but like I will admit, I was a big poly Shore fan.
Speaker 4: I still dig poly Shore. And also, Steven Baldwin's best acting is in this movie. He pulled off that part very well. It's like a Keanu Reeves esque performance.
Speaker 2: Right, It's pretty good film. Now, in the film Twins that we're reviewing tonight, did you notice that the aerospace engineers who have invented this new fuel injector that is being sold and folks are getting murked over, right, did you notice they worked at the biodome.
Speaker 4: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: Now, that's not the real biodem. This building is actually in Van nys See.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, similar design, but.
Speaker 2: What well, no, that's the building the show. They just show that in Biodome claiming that's the biodome, But it's really this building in Van Eyes, the same one. That's the one they show. But when we but the actual there is an actual biodome in Arizona, though that's just not what it looks like. That's just the one they used from the film right right as the outside. But speaking of that, did you know that I think both in the project of the biodome and the film, Steve Bannen was funding both.
Speaker 4: He well yeah, I mean I didn't know he funded the film.
Speaker 2: But I'm pretty sure he was a producer on the film as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because a lot of people who caught on to him in the Brightbart days don't realize that he was like a run of the mill Hollywood guy there for a while, behind the scenes of a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know how he was definitely in Hollywood. If you call being business partners with David Geffen.
Speaker 4: There you go, you know, I mean, imagine those parties look like nothing.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a really wild film. First of all, Patty Hurst makes an appearance. That's wild. Roger makes appearance. That's wild.
Speaker 4: Right, I didn't know he got one of those.
Speaker 2: You got a scientologist, Jack Black, Right, you're doing a bunch of eco terrorism nonsense. Yeah, I don't know. Maybe he was definitely involved in the real Biodom. He's not listed as a producer, but I'm pretty sure he was involved in the production of this film.
Speaker 4: To get back to that one, what happens if you just google Steve Bannon Biodome.
Speaker 2: Your computer blows up. Dude, No one wants to talk about Steve Bann and some of his stuff. Maybe we'll have to do review on that one in the future. I love Biodome because he was definitely involved in the actual Biodome, which is weird too.
Speaker 1: Okay, where is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I got something else about Danny DeVito. Something he says. So it says that Vincent was placed in an orphanage run by nuns. We fucked one of them, and he sucked one of them when he was thirteen.
Speaker 4: He said, I think twelve.
Speaker 2: Do you do you want to hear a fun fact about Ed Edwards? He got.
Speaker 1: Oh cut out right at the out JJ. We have to carry the show, well, can't until he comes back.
Speaker 4: My back in my back, Yes, we were gonna go on a tangent about none fucking and then you.
Speaker 2: Well at Ed Edwards. Would they get thrown out of the Parmadale orphanage up in near Cleveland, Ohio at the age of almost thirteen, in part for banging a nun?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do they do? He never reminds me of it? What's it?
Speaker 4: What did they do? The nuns?
Speaker 1: Obviously the nuns are pedophiles.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, like cycle him around?
Speaker 1: Then are pedophiles?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This well, well this one none at least had had was famous for tying Ed to the tree and doing weird ship too him.
Speaker 1: So see that's what I'm talking about, mother trees and type of shit. They're all weirdos.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you, when I watched this film again, you know, I've watched it so many times. I watched it when it came out. When I watched it again though in again with my Edwards perspectives in my in my brain, hole. You know, I was like, holy shit, Danny DeVito strikes me so much as that he's a He's an ardent con man. He passes himself off as a you know, importer, exporter or sports agent. He's got a number of titles, you know what I mean. He's always in and out of jail. And he grew up in an orphanage and got thrown out of there at the same age I did banging nuns. So it's a lot of similarities.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I think that that's the weird thing about the names to Benedict, like all the Catholic stuff.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, that's yeah, I'm very.
Speaker 4: Jealous Julius Caesar and get back to the Romans, right.
Speaker 1: It's got a lot. So I want you to pull up a picture if you can, because there's something interesting about the cathedral place where they chose to film a lot of this stuff. It's called Cathedral Basilia of Saint Francis of ASSISI.
Speaker 2: Did you, sneez.
Speaker 4: Have fun googling that?
Speaker 1: Angela. Maybe they're not all weirdos. I see you in the chat there, but I'm not going to say that they're not n weirdo.
Speaker 2: Well, let's be honest about the situation. If they're in Hollywood, they're probably all weirdos.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, no, for sure. And if you sign up to be a nun and you're like, I love God so much, I never want penis inside me, Sorry, you're a weirdo.
Speaker 4: Just asexual people out there.
Speaker 1: There is asexual people that become nuns and then rape kids.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think they're a sexual obviously.
Speaker 3: Is this.
Speaker 5: You're looking for.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have been able to google that.
Speaker 2: So they to be fair, I just typed in Church Twins filming and this is what came.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they filmed. They filmed a lot of like this old world architecture stuff throughout the movie. There's another place that's kind of interesting too that nobody knows when it was built. It was a place in New Mexico, and like there's no date or photographs of it ever being built, like some weird old world stuff. But the keystone in the arch above the entrance to this cathedral.
Speaker 2: Let me get your picture here. Yeah, do you remember the name of their spot? I'll bring it up. The other locations here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll bring up the other one here in just second. But so the keystone on the arch of this this particular cathedral. It's called a tetragrammatony. It's supposed to be like this French Catholic church, but it has a tetragrammaton with Hebrew carved in it. And they said it was to thank all of the Jewish something or other that donated to the church for its construction. But I just thought it was weird because they chose this place out of all the other places. And I actually have a picture of the keystone.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can, Yeah, please share, because I'm trying to. I'm trying to zoom in. I don't. I can't. I can't get in that close to get a good look.
Speaker 1: This is the keystone. What does that look like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: You see that? A NAUGHTI type ship.
Speaker 2: Do you have a link or do you know what? I can just type in and bring that up on the screen.
Speaker 1: You think maybe just copy and paste the name of the church and then put tetragrammaton or keystone and see if it'll pull up a picture of it. It's literally some Illuminati weird temple fucking triangles with some Hebrew stuff. It's supposed to be a French Catholic church and they got this Hebrew thing French Catholic.
Speaker 2: Well it's gonna have to be Spanish, right, because the Spanish would have found it eventually.
Speaker 1: Saying why wasn't it Spanish? If that's who it's called, Saint Francis of a Cisi and they got this Hebrew stuff on it in a triangle.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you picked up on this, man. This is an interesting topic here because the settlement of this area is very It's got some interesting stories and tales behind it.
Speaker 1: Look at this. What did it say the sat What did it say? Mystery?
Speaker 2: Where are you at?
Speaker 1: Go back to where he was before?
Speaker 2: Oh? Down?
Speaker 1: No, It showed a picture of the did did you see it? It showed a picture of the church and it said something something mystery, Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Santa fe mystery the tetragrama there we go, Yeah, there you.
Speaker 1: Go, the tetragrammaton in the triangle go down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the tetragrammatron is is what is this symbol?
Speaker 4: R y shitty picture? It's got a shadow over it, right.
Speaker 1: The Hebrew name of God appears over the entrance to the cathedral dedicated to Saint Francis of Assisi.
Speaker 4: That's where they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's supposed to be linked to the orphanage where he got raped when he was thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yep. This is yep. So this is the the tetragrammatron. Is this little Hebrew inscription inside the triangle, right yeah.
Speaker 1: They call it the keystone, like fucking Da Vinci code. Shit.
Speaker 2: Well, that's gonna be the keystone because that's the keystone of the archway of this of this basilica right over the top, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought that was really sick.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's like right now place you know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because this is like this article is kind of satan, looks like it's a mystery whts and Santa Fe?
Speaker 1: Right, Uh, that's what I have for you on that though. I just thought that was weird.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. So it looks like the story begins in eighteen sixty nine. Was Jean Baptiste Lamai or La May Santa fe s first archbishop? Very interesting? You know, why would they have the tetragrammaton because this is a deeply a culted symbol, right mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't understand the exact importance of it, but I do know it's you know, I've read I read about it a lot.
Speaker 4: Did you find this after you watched the movie the second time? Yes, so I wonder if you if there's any shots of it.
Speaker 1: Well, there's shots of it in there of the Oh no, but they're in the other place where they film stuff at It is like this adobe thing with bee hives all over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually I thought about moving to that part of New Mexico. It is pretty cool there. There's some kind of weird energy. Oh yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: So the one thing I noticed along these lines and this tetragrammaton stuff I like with your heads that I missed that one completely. But on the door to one of the to the Nazi the Nazi experiments, they have this shape of the key of Solomon tetragrammaton.
Speaker 1: What the fuck I'm telling you. That's why I always say nothing's an accident, Like when you see stuff in these movies. I found a completely separate one in this and that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, let me let me play a brief clip of what I'm describing. I don't know if you get a great view of it here, but it's on the This is the design and squares on the door looks just like this. Now, that wasn't the one I had one from the beginning in that same it's it's within that lab area. They have a door with that on there.
Speaker 1: Oh, in the lab area.
Speaker 2: I'll double check here. While we're talking about I believe it was the first lab scene. That was the second lab scene. But that is a lab scene where they're like, oh, yeah, we just unlocked this door for the first time. We don't do more of these experiments. We're friendly Nazis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all like abandoned and ship like, oh, we don't do this anymore, okay.
Speaker 2: Right right now. I'll find that scene that it is interesting because I I I'm familiar with both of these tetragrammatons symbols, but I didn't I didn't catch that one. But I do find it odd when I keep seeing that square one up in a lot of stuff. In fact, Donald Trump's penthouse there, the Trump Tower looks like a very similar symbol on the front door.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't know how like how exclusive symbols like that are. I think it's kind of across the board. When you're talking about all these keys of Solomon, right everyone's about their keys. The Mormons love their keys. Masonry, everybody loves their keys. Everybody loves you Solomon's temple, everyone loves that shit.
Speaker 1: So uh huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So but it is, it's definitely not it's definitely not unintentional. Right, these things are being.
Speaker 1: Right, That's that's what I'm saying you, Like, you know, somebody could listen to this and be like, oh, you're totally stretching. But then there's just stuff that doesn't make sense, like the Yak Yak song. To me again, it wasn't a funny part of the movie. Then you look and see like what year it came out with all the other stuff and the Warner Professor Warner and the twins telepathy and like all this stuff, and it's like, well, this obviously is in a fucking accident. Sorry, it's not.
Speaker 2: Right, and it's definitely not. But like, you know, in the same regard, like why would you be doing these things to insert these things like tetragrammatons in this old Spanish church and tetragrammatons on these door in the King of Solomon, tetragrammatons stumble on a door right right right.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: Definitely on purpose, did you have anything from your notespaper. I feel like I'm talking over it.
Speaker 4: Not about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: What do you got there? Not not Bill Colby.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know, we've pretty much talked about a lot of the stuff I wrote down. I think that mainly the the Nazi experimentation stuff and just the blatant, almost like product placement of these huge operations in a nineteen eighty eight movie is what I thought was weird. And yeah, that, like she mentioned the telepathy thing, and with everything going on right now after Joe Rogan made the telepathy tapes famous, the conspiracy podcasters are just kind of swarming around that like piranhas right now they are and like the future of humanity maybe shifted toward more autistic.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, is this is this real?
Speaker 2: That sounds Nazi? That's what you're describing sounds very hopp.
Speaker 4: I mean, so I'm just like spitballing a lot of the concepts that they put in this movie.
Speaker 2: I think Gavin News's father would agree with you.
Speaker 4: They use the same loose.
Speaker 2: Bullshit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So again, I think these Nazi things are a far more bigger thing than we understand, even in conspiracy cultures. If we don't understand that, that's all too. Von Bullshit is the father of Gavin Ussom because in that context, you it makes sense with Gavin Neussm's you know, activities and actions are in life. Of course he's going to do these things. He's a Nazi, he is.
Speaker 4: I mean, Gavin Newsom is like if you could put that guy just his looks and his mannerisms, you could put him in the villain role. You could put him in the hero role. But he is fucking arian looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's kind of like the Nazis Nazi, you know what I mean, Like, he's the Nazi you want to be if you're not.
Speaker 4: You get to go to the French laundry during a pandemic. Who the fuck wouldn't want to be that guy?
Speaker 2: Right, spend seventeen hundred dollars on a piece of baguette or something like that. Right, So that's supposed to be his father, and a really irishman named Willie Newsom, his sister, his sister is. Let me see what I always get this wrong, is he's related to Nancy Pelosi. His sister. His sister's married to I don't know. There's these people all bang each other. Who the fuck cares?
Speaker 4: Well, he's also with Donald Trump Junior.
Speaker 2: That's correct, sir, through that weird thing that that they called itself Kimberly Gilfoyle. But yeah, the Pelosis and the Newsom's are all linked to go through marriage. That's Gavin supposed to be Nancy's nephew. Maybe Paul Pelosi's married to Willie Newsom's sister. I think that's it. There we go anyhow. Nonetheless, Uh, that doesn't make sense either. Who the fuck cares? These people are weird? Yeah, they're they're related. They'll work for the Gettys and Auto von bullshit did too. So you tell me who Gavin Newsom's father is. You know, when you're asking who's your daddy? What does he do? I think we know what will he would? Uh, Gavin Newsom's daddy was up to and what did he did? Who is this? He was a prominent SS officer within the Galen Intelligence Network and a corporate dude out of California in the Getty Enterprises, which Willie Knewson was the attorney there in the Getty Enterprises and that was his mentor in business allegedly. Fuck yeah, so they definitely knew each other.
Speaker 4: I mean, very similar to the Castro Pierre situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So back when we're getting all these topics of how you know all these Nazi themes in the nineteen eighty eight film, the DOJ had only opened up their official investigation official ten years prior. Otto von Bullshit got outed as a Naziss officer in nineteen eighty, and he decided, despite being a Naziss officer.
Speaker 4: Raging weather and.
Speaker 7: The nether regions of JJ's studio, am I back, Yes, you're back for now?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know really cut out.
Speaker 3: But I.
Speaker 4: No tornado ripping through there?
Speaker 2: Oh JJ, damn it. Apparently I can't talk about Nazis tonight.
Speaker 4: You havn't a tornado.
Speaker 2: Perfect weather. We've been hit by the apocalypse in recent days, but right now it's it's good to go.
Speaker 4: It is the Nazi talk.
Speaker 1: What was he saying right before as he was talking.
Speaker 2: About God, I'm afraid I'm afraid to say it again. I'm afraid to say it.
Speaker 4: Let's test.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta test it now.
Speaker 2: Despite autivon Bullshit being my shoelace got stuck. My apologies. Where was I at? Oh? Yeah, Von bullshit, autivon bullshit. Despite being you know, again all these Nazi stuff just now in an eighty eight film. Again in nineteen seventy it was the first official, you know, investigation of these matters Nazis in America. In nineteen eighty he gets outed. He's like, oh shit, despite being this super spook dude from the CIA and Nazi stuff and the Galen Network, and despite being the Getty's business dude in charge of all their enterprises, He's like, I'm gonna turn Mormon to try to get to avoid being deported.
Speaker 4: That's a good fucking move.
Speaker 2: It tells you he's in charge out there in California. Just buy all these Nazis and stuff. You know. Well, to be fair, the Mormons are Nazis. You know they didn't They didn't let folks who weren't white get the priesthood until nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 1: So right, that is correct.
Speaker 4: And all you Blacki'S out there, the Marka can yes, they I have fucking seen black missionaries and I'm just going right. This wasn't even like a lifetime ago that you guys are not allowed it.
Speaker 1: They needed to be more white and delightsome.
Speaker 2: He had a verse. Yeah, you know right, we had we had a black family, and we had one black family my ward. We had one Asian family in whatether Japanese in one Hawaiian family. Now they seem to be okay for the most part in the eighties, but that black family, I don't know, dude. The father of that family stood in the back. Dude. It creep me out. I even said to him one time when I was, you know, pate or nine, and I was like, hey, man, you know they got seats up front, you know. He just kind of looked at me, weird stuck freak out, dude. He's making me nervous stand up in the back of I always doing back there, Just you know, why can't he sit down? He's I understand he obviously joined the church at the time when that wasn't accepted, and that's obviously the joke I'm making about it, But that was the thing and there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he should have parks that shit.
Speaker 2: Or that's what I'm saying, dude. Don't realize that shit was going on until the late seventies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I just I can't even believe that you would get any recruits African American recruits with that kind of history.
Speaker 1: Hell, no, I can't believe it either.
Speaker 2: Well, you know again they they well again it's a little it's just weird the way they treated things. Again, the Hawaiian family, it's very well accepted into the ward. I was in in fact that the Mormons invaded Hawaii I think in eighteen seventy one. So they were cool with the Hawaians, just you know, they had certain ethnic groups they had problems with, apparently, I don't know. In fact, one of those Winans I grew up with is on you know, they also love reality TV and multi marketing schemes. These are the things that the Mormons thriving. And one of those Hawaiians is on one of those Mormon you know, we got seventy two kids shows, you know what I mean, one of those shows, you know, I mean it's all Mormon shit.
Speaker 1: Sister Wives, that's fucking.
Speaker 2: One of them. Something like that.
Speaker 4: Mormon reality TV industry is getting fucking out of.
Speaker 2: Control, That's what I'm saying. They're all they love that more than multi level marketing, and they love multi level marketing schemes.
Speaker 1: Then you know what's funny about that, it's.
Speaker 4: Baked in Did you ever watch Big Love Yah Good Show?
Speaker 1: They one of the wives of the guy gets involved with multi level marketing, you remember, and the guy gets red and I.
Speaker 2: Love it, dude, they love it? Is that now? Is that Bill Paxton? Is that Bill Pullman's Bill call Back?
Speaker 4: The worst alien movie?
Speaker 2: I got a I got a real Paxton Pullman conundrum. Always get too confused.
Speaker 1: I love Bill Paxton.
Speaker 2: And they don't look anything alike, but they do play similar enough roles where I do get them confused.
Speaker 4: Like what's his name from my best friend's wedding? Uh, he's got a similar name, Dermot, mulroney and Dermott.
Speaker 2: And I've heard that before.
Speaker 4: Celtic they're very generic, like Irish American act.
Speaker 6: I don't disagree Nazis to watch, though, Yeah, I tell you to watch Righteous to Emstones, but you're gonna get dick in the face.
Speaker 4: One episode in.
Speaker 1: Doesn't Dude, never stopped with Righteous McBride.
Speaker 4: Has some kind of dick fetish.
Speaker 1: Well, there's been no dick so far, and vice principles.
Speaker 2: So we see these scientologists and these kind of Nazi folks. They're pretty prominent in Hollywood obviously in California generator, like you know Autovon Bullshit's son Gavin. But you know, it makes you wonder because you know, Schwarzenegger kind of comes into the America's links up with the Kennedys. But he ain't the only Schwarzenegger in town. Do you don't know if y'all knew that we're speaking about all these power and the machinations of things behind the scenes. Well, his nephew also well not also named Arnold. His nephew's name Patrick Patrick Schwarzenegger is a is a partner at this major talent agency in Hollywood. Really, and before he did that, his name is Patrick Patrick like his son. Yeah, but this is his brother's son. This is his This is Arnold's nephew.
Speaker 4: They fought over the name and they both won.
Speaker 2: So this fell up before he was a power broker in twenty twenty at that agency, you when it combined with another agency. He was the assistant to Tommy Mottola. Really, are you all familiar with that name?
Speaker 4: I've heard it many times.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is the Saundy music guy that you know. I think Michael Jackson blamed for that whole fire incident or whatever. You know he was always at war with time Mattola. This is the same guy that Mariah Carey's got all those complaints about. You know, this is the Sony music kind of dark overlord fella.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, fine.
Speaker 2: From nineteen ninety four to like two thousand and four, Arnold or Patrick Schwarzenegger was a sidekick there and now he's a superagent.
Speaker 1: The fact that I always say, though, just putting us out here, I always say, I don't know why people get so upset about political stuff because all just actors, and it's all stage, and it's all theater. And the fact that schwartz Shitter became the governor of anything should tell people that this is all age. This is all theater.
Speaker 4: But he was calling out the economic girly men.
Speaker 1: I don't care what he was calling out.
Speaker 2: It's completely well if you think about it, if you think about all these weird ubernatorial matters of revolve around a lot of these things we're talking about with the Nazi matters in those damn serial killers like Ted Bondy's dad brought home Mmmm, because we got we got Ronald Reagan. He thrives is making is being elected governor. You know, under these pretenses of all this murder happening in California. We need someone in there to put in charge, to take care of put you know, lay down the law, right.
Speaker 4: But really there's the movies. He fucking beat the predator?
Speaker 2: How could he all long talking about Ronnie did Ronald Reagan in the old Western the old westerns, right, So we see him pop in there, you know what I mean? And then we see him battling with by what Ed Sanders, the author of the family, you know, Charles Manson stuff would say was old Jerry Moonbean Brown, a lay member of the processed Church, would be the person that Reagan's battling forth against. Then we get we get you know, more terms later of Jerry Brown, and then we get Jerry Brown's assistant, Gray Davis. And that's who gets run out of office in the running out for election. That brings us the goo or the Gobinator.
Speaker 1: The Gubinator.
Speaker 2: So we don't get very far away from the same cult bastards, because there's a lot of problem. Not only is their process connections to the death of the Kennedy boys, Old Teddedy Kennedy had a lot of process connections and he lived.
Speaker 1: If we're picking actors to become like political figures, and we're letting fucking RFK in there with his crazy voice. Can't we have somebody cool like Michael J. Fox or something like? Why do we get stuck with all these fucking retards?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Man? We have a Nazi science experiment marry A. Kennedy and producing us you know, other Mexican offspring you know what I mean, Mexican world offsprings.
Speaker 1: I still I would vote for Michael J. Fox, That's all I'm saying. Who would you vote for?
Speaker 4: Fucking nobody?
Speaker 1: You would?
Speaker 4: I don't vote.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with you, sir. I don't vote. Their voting's done.
Speaker 4: I'm politically informed, and that's why I don't vote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, elections didn't matter in eighteen o, eighteen oh three, eighteen seventy six, two thousand, I'm missing one in the eighteen thirties, I think. But no, not the first time, you know, not the first time these things haven't matter. But it does make you wonder these power brokers, because again we see a scientologist in this film as well, and they're not far behind as far as power brokers Nollywood.
Speaker 1: Well, so I'm just gonna say something. I don't want to tangent too much, but I was on a podcast the other day. I won't get into all the de tells, but the guest said, because you know, scientology is a really cool religion about science, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, did you say, squeeze me bacon powder?
Speaker 4: Why are you in my mind?
Speaker 1: In my mind, I was going, where's JJ Where is.
Speaker 2: JJJ somewhere somewhere off in space. I understood these things were happening, and I just had to kill Bill Sirens learning off my brain holding ever the same time, because that's a preposterous notion even to even try to back up science.
Speaker 4: Do you guys know who Brandon K. Williams is.
Speaker 2: I don't, sir, but I would like to hear about him.
Speaker 4: Well, he goes on all of these fucking shows. He came on my show a couple of years ago. He's been on tinfoil hat all the he's trying to get un rogan. But he's basically the state national guy, not to be confused with sovereign citizen because that's an oxymoron. He calls it national Movement. And we interviewed him for like almost two hours and then he tells us he's a scientologist. Sure, and that and my co host was like, dude, we need to get you back on to talk about that, and we haven't had him back on yet.
Speaker 2: But dude, all that sovereign citizen movement comes out of the same ancient lean cargo cult.
Speaker 4: Fucking yes, but you basically have to have really badass, fucking parents who get you started the right way, because to do it from right now it's almost impossible, but it is doable. But when I found out he was a scientologist, it just kind of threw me for a loop about that would have thrown everything.
Speaker 1: For a loop.
Speaker 2: That computs, Dude, that computs because again, most of this movement came out of the Nation of Islam, folks. A lot of this sovereign says and stuff did and the the uh, shoot, what's that Christian, Christian, the Muslim, the Muslim science or whatever. I'll come up. I'll come up with a second. This is the same movement that brought us. This would spawn Wesley Snipes and his Sovereign Citizen Empire, along with ardent pedophile and sex child sex trafficker Dwight York, the man who basically invented hip hop and there and their sovereign citizen campaign on four hundred acres in Georgia to building an Egyptian themed city complete with this own unlicensed nightclub on a bunch of mounds and then apparently diddling traffic a bunch of children. That was their idea of sovereign That's what they call these sovereign citizen movements of everything. The only thing I find in common is kd Diddling. Yeah, and Aliens. Aliens and Kid Dylan seem to go together there.
Speaker 1: That looks like some ship from George Hotel House.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Morris science is you know, that's where Dwight York comes from. The Nation of Islam. Nation of Islam today is scientology. Leah Ramini signed them all up, signed up Lewis Farakahn, and he signed up the entire church. Before you know she she hopped a different spaceship out of there. But she's only she still does scientology, so she's part of the whole independent scientology process movement.
Speaker 4: She's like a false defector.
Speaker 2: Then, well, they all want to do their own thing, if you know what I mean. Yeah, she seems to want to take out David and Misscavage out of power, and that seems very interesting. If you go on her website right now, she'll tell you on her website to donate to the best Friends Animal Society. That's the process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that's right, that best Friends.
Speaker 4: She had that any special And then she went on Rogan when he was kind of blowing up. He's also under the spotlight right now. And whether he's a scientologist or not, I'll answer that for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, and to get ahead of that.
Speaker 4: He's doing it false. I'm a Christian.
Speaker 2: Now, Wow, this is all very this is all very process of them.
Speaker 4: This is all very Processsher called him out on that Two Bears, One Cave podcast.
Speaker 2: And I heard that, Yeah, well, Bert Kreischers wanted to be talking his career is made from scientology.
Speaker 4: How so. I think we talked about this before, but I.
Speaker 2: Forget when Scientology invaded Clearwater, Florida in nineteen circa nineteen seventy eight seventy nine, they set up a bunch of LLC's and then one day bob a bunch of property and said, ooh, surprise, were all Scientology. The attorney that helped them do that was Albert Kreiser, the second or senior.
Speaker 4: I'm my back in my back, Yeah, I thought it was us.
Speaker 2: Oh it might have been. So that was Bert Kreiser's dad, That was the real estate attorney him and his partner that they hired it to invade Clearwater, Florida.
Speaker 4: You know who played Burt Krescher's dad in the movie They Just did?
Speaker 2: Was it a Nazi science experiment? Yes?
Speaker 4: You know the answer, Luke Skywalker, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude. So, like my my opinion of the process is they're just the dark wing of scientology. In my opinion of Leah Reminia, she's somewhere near the top of that because she's telling folks to donate money to it well actively attacking David miss Gavitt. So her background, she's not always completely forward about this. She claimed she never got a freeloader's bill, get the fuck out of here. So she signed a billion year contract at the age of thirteen. If you want to leave that by in your contract, they're gonna hit you with a six figure, six figure free leaders bill, right and and in doing that, you know she She's made various statements in regards to these matters, but she's never they're all conflicting, and she she was Shelley, miss Gavitch's assistant. So you know, both Elron Hubbards started this thing called the Messenger Service, where you know, him and his wife and other executives would have a bunch of teenagers running around. You know, Elron had one to hold his astra and ither we to hold a cigarette and then when to hold his lighter, this kind of thing, and then they would go run messages for him and whatnot. Well, Shelle, that's what that's what. That's what Leah did for Shelley miss Gavage when she signed up been in year contract at the age of thirteen.
Speaker 1: Somebody put in the comments that Mark Wahlberg is repping for Best Friends Animal Society, And I find that highly interesting because even when David McGowan was researching for Program to Kill and he did that chapter on like how the process and like the trickle down trickle down, and then he did scientology trickle down trickle down, he mentioned best Friends right in a Program to Kill right, So it's like all these assholes are wrapped up in all this shit.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure he was in communications with Maury Terry. I've seen some things to cause me to believe that. And if so he had all the process information, then if you had, you know, communicate with Terry.
Speaker 4: I mean, didn't he write that book because of the Ultimate eval program to kill he can just kept the research going?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's certainly heavily influenced by it.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it seemed like that was the case.
Speaker 1: You know, I still haven't read that yet.
Speaker 4: You should because the Netflix series is a really fast second.
Speaker 1: What Netflix series?
Speaker 4: The one about Sona Sanna? Oh yeah, I was gonna mention that twizzle Stick, said bert Is van Wilder. Yeah, didn't he even sue National Lampoon or whoever that produced that movie?
Speaker 2: Uh well, I don't know if he did that. He definitely is.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Rolling Stone magazine came to Florida State University, I think in ninety six, and they were like, because they got voted to the number one party school in America, and they're like, he was the number one party in party animal on campus. And everyone said, Bert Chrescher, he was just on a seventh year of school, you know what I mean? And and uh so they followed him around for a week and they made him end up making him the cover of the Rolling Stone article. Oliver Stone would then license the options to in which to or hold on Wait. Will Smith would pay him an a hundred grand as a discovery deal kind of deal, the development deal, and then they developed that script, which oliver Stone purchased and then it got later licensed into Van Wilder. Right right, Look Will Smith, dude, come on, Will Smith's signed. He was a scientologist for sure at that time. I would argue still today, so we see scientist atalie now you really can't.
Speaker 4: It's like saying that in the CIA, and I'm thirty.
Speaker 2: Eighth I retired. Yeah. And Chrysler famously tells a story where he's like telling his dad about Will Smith. He's like, oh, buddy, that guy wants to bang you. But like, let's be honest, dude, Like all of these Chrisiers were hooked to scientology. Birt's sisters or executives like Fox and Disney. Dude, you don't think that's a scientology related thing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. What's that one guy that's always that was always hanging out with Will Smith Jones jaz F No.
Speaker 4: I thought Quincy Quincy, Yeah, Quincy Quincy Jones, Quincy Jones.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's he's like the black David Geffen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think his daughter is a daughter.
Speaker 4: Rashida. Come on, man, features you've seen her in movies.
Speaker 2: She started off in the office, right.
Speaker 4: And she was in the office. Then she did parks and rec that was was That was the office first, and that was it. No, she did the office and then did.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I thought, yeah, it doesn't and it doesn't bed well for her because I called the office the real trainees of scrant p A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's in I love you man, Yeah, she loves a lot of No, he's saying it.
Speaker 2: I I think most of not all, the female casts of the Officer Dues.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh, so you're saying it's the sun. I thought we were going on another this is not your daddy game.
Speaker 2: No, well, I mean I don't know about that, but you know, I just think when we're starting to talking about these Nazis experiments and stuff, and then we see the you know, the junior stuff with the transgender stuff, you know, all these Nazi transgender stuff with the processed stuff, right, Like, I don't think it's a stretch. There is a lot of folks and that we call women or for that matter of men. I guess for that for the same where they've inverted the genders on these sons of bitches there in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll both both Will Smith's kids. There's an argument.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: Naming gun sept.
Speaker 2: His son is the major like model for a fucking women's fashion design. Dude, come on to get out town.
Speaker 4: And the daughter is just a badass bitch.
Speaker 1: She's like wide shoulders.
Speaker 4: She's the one I like, like, she fucking makes good music and she would probably kick the fun out of there.
Speaker 2: And Charlie's there on dude, that's a dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one kisses me off. Where she's got all these kids that she got from Africas and she's.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, dude. So not only is it transgendered, it brings into young African boys and Seconngratulations, you're an American now and you're a girl, right, but at least she got food. Fucker, here's a blonde wig, you're a Disney princess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one, that one gets me. And a Megan Fox is like three for three, dude.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the movie totally.
Speaker 1: Toally? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: This is when I got real heavy and my Charlie's there on as a dude.
Speaker 1: Charlie Stern's kids are training.
Speaker 4: She's adopted some kids from.
Speaker 2: She's only got two kids. Yeah, their little African boy she turned into girls. Congratulations, you're Disney princess.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. So in this film, this is Ivan Rightmand's son. Yeah, Jason, he did the most all this stuff we reviewing friends, his dad Junior Ghostbusters now that.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of it, the new Ghostbusters with Paulaud, the newest one, the Frozen Empire. They sneak a lot of weird oh if autism is the future stuff, and.
Speaker 4: Like if they make a third Ghostbusters spin off, because they've done too. Now will be that transition from the little girl e Gun's niece or granddaughter or whatever, He'll be going boy like they're really.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, all day, dude, they've been working towards that all day.
Speaker 4: She's kind of a tomboy in the first movie. Now she's a lesbian.
Speaker 1: And if there's a third, well they're saying she's autistic and a lesbian.
Speaker 4: Well, all the fucking trans people that are autistic.
Speaker 2: You can't be one without the other jewel. You gotta get both.
Speaker 1: The whole thing about autism being the future. I know that that ship's on purpose, and I disagree because again, I was on a podcast recently and they were hinting at they think that autism is the future, and I just completely disagree.
Speaker 4: That's what the transhumanists want us today.
Speaker 1: But the thing is the whole autistic thing being the future. That wasn't a thing until the like nineties, vaccines were rolled out and everybody became fucking autistic. Now it's the future.
Speaker 2: Well, Michael Jackson said, children in the future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, autistic children, autistic children.
Speaker 2: That was until that. The Schwarzeninger guy got ahold of Michael Jackson because he used to work for time with Tola.
Speaker 4: And I'm not like shitting on autism. I think it's a real thing. But there's this whole other level now where they're pushing for it to be. Yeah, and it's you know, you go back to Star Trek, the OG series and you look at the Vulcans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's essentially what they want.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a it's a brave new world they're trying. They're trying to make a brave new world whereewment can proc create, right, So they want to control all elements of society and including procreation. And that's why we get the invert agender of these cult bastards. And that's why we see this fat dude who gained a beer belly here playing a pregnant woman. So, by its own admittance, she gained eighty pound beer belly for this role. Why the funk would a woman do that?
Speaker 4: What movie is this?
Speaker 2: This is that totally film?
Speaker 4: Okay, because I saw her in the.
Speaker 2: Beer belly, dude, that's that's a why would you do that?
Speaker 4: Have you seen Monster?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I have seen that where she plays Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Then she turns around and plays Megan Kelly. Yeah, dude, pulls both of them off perfectly.
Speaker 2: Well, let's be honest. Charlie is a very diverse factor.
Speaker 4: You could say that Charlie's was a huge question.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: When I was in high school, Naked the Devil, she was sold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was sold to all the youngsters, the young man of America in the nineties and Reindeer Games is you know, they were introduced to Charlie as a topless young female. And I'll tell you what. Her breast size mystery is worse than Britney spears.
Speaker 4: Ben Affleck too, and we all know about his connections.
Speaker 2: Ben Affleck has breasts.
Speaker 4: No just to Cia connections, I mean her big games.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, I mean, you know, I'm not you know, I could see ben Afflet being a land.
Speaker 4: There was that movie called Two Days in the Valley. I love that she's like topless on the poster.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, Yeah, they showed her titties in that and Reindeer Games, don't they.
Speaker 1: But here's the deal, Bud, because of the weird twins thing.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the film Barbar.
Speaker 4: Pam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was not her though, that was super imposed. She was not the one post naked and that despite allegedly being you know, doing the playboy stuff right on.
Speaker 4: The poster or in the movie at all.
Speaker 2: In the film, that was not her naked. They super imposed a naked lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of like they did with Brooks Shields when she was like twelve.
Speaker 2: Well, no, they did that. That was that was her, dude, she was ten.
Speaker 4: She said that they she decided during that movie that she wanted a body double because she'd been in an earlier movie where they made her get naked, and she was like.
Speaker 2: That's the early one I'm talking about. I was about to say, I don't want to bring it up. I'll throw up my mouth again, But.
Speaker 4: No, Rick Shields. There's something right now on X that's circulating around showing people like a grown man interviewing her when she was like fucking fourteen, and they're like, and then her virginity became a huge thing when she was like in her early twenties, late teens, Like that whole.
Speaker 1: Thing is a playboy thing. Yeah, salty and spicy or whatever they call that.
Speaker 2: At the age of ten, that's what I'm talking about. She was doing cocaine, probably near and around Bob Cocaine Evans at Studio fifty four at the age of hand while posing and playboy and starring in a film and starting a film, and that same year in that role that the playboy was about a ten year old prostitute funk out of here. And it's crazy.
Speaker 1: That is fucking crazy, That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. So when we think about this cold of Hollywood and folks, I don't think these things are all that crazy, especially when you're talking about Nazi stuff, right, Like, I mean, it's pretty sick people, right, That's why.
Speaker 1: I said JJ for Halloween, we need to cover that movie called The Unborn.
Speaker 2: Let's look at fat Charlie's stomach for a second while I bring that up.
Speaker 1: That looks like a that looks like a prosthetic.
Speaker 2: I won't bring up an interview where you can watch her describe and I just read it where she describes she put on beer, beer belly. She hugged beer every night. She said it where he said that.
Speaker 4: Means she's playing pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's playing a pregnant lady in the film. And she just said I'm gonna chuck a bunch of beer and run around with this small African child that adopted from from my you know, and across the world, and said you're a girl now. And then that's These are the decisions Charlie Thurram was making back in twenty ten or so there.
Speaker 1: So like I saved you from Africa, so you don't have to wear two sizes of two small crocs all the time.
Speaker 2: Just be yeah, yeah, and give me a beer, Give me a beer, bitch. That's what she said to him. Got MoMA's gotta put on wait for this role. That's what she's That's what she screamed. At him.
Speaker 1: I heard, so I was gonna have Colby watch this movie the other day, but I don't think he would be into it. But the plot is really, in my opinion, conspiratorial for a horror film, because you know, most of the time when you watch a horror film these days, they just try to like put a bunch of stupid shit in there that don't make sense, just or like, it's not actually that scary. It's got like a really good backstory to it, and it's kind of goes along the same lines as the movie we're discussing tonight.
Speaker 4: I definitely don't want to watch it now. It's fucking Michael Bay production.
Speaker 1: Oh you think you think he sucks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, I mean to interrupt. You keep going, No, you think it sucks. No, I was joking. You said I would like it.
Speaker 2: But Michael Bay is kind of like the fat Charlie of Hollywood directors.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to say it because she got so upset.
Speaker 1: But I don't pay attention to those things.
Speaker 4: Well, at least he's not the director, Is he not the director?
Speaker 1: No, it's about twins. It's about twins, and it goes into all this stuff about Joseph Mangela and stuff, and they make it integral to the storyline but also make it horrifying.
Speaker 4: So it kind of sounds like American horse story type stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually like if you took American horror story season Asylum and they with Murder House and I get this.
Speaker 4: Why do you think I wouldn't like it?
Speaker 1: The jump scares?
Speaker 4: No, I said. I said, if the horror movie relies on jump scares, jump scares are fine. But if that's the whole fucking like this is why this movie is scary, that's fine.
Speaker 2: There, But I mean it's a This is a very good Nazi themed film. I like, where your heads out. You'll definitely like to join you all for a future film review.
Speaker 4: This would be the darker side of Twins. Even though this is actually the.
Speaker 1: Darker side of Twins, I think for like Halloween or something, is.
Speaker 2: Because these Nazi human experiments, especially with children, was definitely Manglo's style, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, he loved twins.
Speaker 2: He loved twins, that is right, That's what I'm saying. So this is this is Danny DeVito's actual dad, jo who is his daddy? What did he do? Made a lot of twins and weird experiments like tonight's film. That's what I'm saying. Like in nineteen eighty eight, I assure you that the ideas of Joseph Mangla were not very prominently known, but they were obviously well well entrenched. In tonight's film discussion. We're reviewing The Night, and I do appreciate thank you both for your time here tonight as we close this thing out bringing in for Land, and thank you folks for Interwest for joining us. I do like your ideas for some Halloween themed stuff, and I would like to put that notion on your all's calendar. I'm gonna do some every month of Halloween's obviously gonna focus on some Halloween theme film theme reviews, right, but themed film, There we go, film reviews. Have you all ever heard of this one? I'd like to also put this one on your alls horizon. It's not a Nazi thing, but it's a very kind of Philip K. Dick thing. We were talking some title recall stuff well for long and yeah, well he's got some interesting German roots. We'll get into that at a later date, but I.
Speaker 4: Mean, American history X wasn't far off the mark.
Speaker 2: There you go. Start a lot of Nazi stuff from there, right right in your face, hole, right in that one face when he got curb stumped.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: See, this makes me think of Cronenberg. I guess probably because the scanners, but even the poster.
Speaker 1: I've never seen scanners.
Speaker 4: It's like the tamest Cronenberg movie there is. But it's really fucking good, is it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Davy red Pill Cartel podcast told the unneeded to walk in.
Speaker 4: Well, it's like Ultimate MK Ultra Weaponized Humans kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Well, he said, yeah, you know, JJ, I know you're familiar with Davy, but if you're gonna do horror movies or Halloween theme stuff, I hope he's available because he loves talking about that stuff. He's all the way up in it like we are.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, I've heard of Davy, But have you heard of Ted.
Speaker 1: There's thousands of Americans out there.
Speaker 5: By the way, I've been shot with a laser beam twice.
Speaker 2: Twice. No, I I definitely would like to get Davy Wavey on for some horror stuff that seems to be his his genre. He was supposed to join us for that ghost Stories, but he lost electricity that night.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm I'm already thinking of October and it's not even August.
Speaker 4: Well, you're gonna be nursing a one month old.
Speaker 2: So what That's what I was gonna ask her. Are you gonna be back online by then? You're gonna be taking a break?
Speaker 1: You said she's gonna be I yeah, I mean I might be putting the cart before the old horse.
Speaker 4: Here. Hey, I'm a free babysitter. While you guys review Halloween movies, I can set those out.
Speaker 2: That brain Scan one is a horror film, but it's also it's super PKD in the sense of Philip K. Dick styles dystopian kind of nature of reality, and it's very interesting. So dude gets a This is the early onset of the nineties VR rage, which, if you remember, it's equally as shitty as the recent VR VR rage but less slightly less expensive, and U the uh, the idea was he got a CD ROM disc. This is at the early on set of PC gaming. And he gets this disc and he plays this very you know, intensive reality game, and he's, uh, he thinks he wakes up, but he's really just stuck in the spoiler alert from a film in nineteen ninety three, he's really just stuck in the game and it's it's it's pretty fucked up. But Franklin Gella, you know, he plays with this villain dude, and he's fucking creepy. I will watch it super good. I watched it again recently. I was actually surprised how well it plays. And speaking of all this kid diddling stuff, you know, for along got diddled pretty good and hard. They're and I mean, kind of a pun intendant there in Hollywood. If you ever recall, he was openly dating his stand in on the film Terminator when he was fifteen she was twenty eight.
Speaker 4: He had a chick stand in on the Don't Guess Dude.
Speaker 2: And he got emancipated from his folks because they were like, yeah, we're gonna chop this and half buddy, you need to twenty eight year old, and you know, she seems to have really wrecked the man's life amongst other things.
Speaker 4: Well, he spun out pretty hard after that, and you know, I think, yeah, it makes sense. You know, he's like another Cory Heim.
Speaker 2: Well you know, at least you know, I mean, I guess this and Eddie's case, you guess it was a female. But you know, Hanmes, I think it was Charlie Sheen, but you know he won't say that, among others, Feldman won't say Feldman dances around Feldman dances around that Jack.
Speaker 4: But you know why, because Feldman was covering for his friend that was doing it. Charlie Sheen might have done that on the set of Rudi, no doubt. I wouldn't fucking he's surprised at all. But there was another guy that Corey fucking Feldman was actually kind of like making it happen. It seems like they that guy's not.
Speaker 2: It sounds about right. He's not like a lot of Can we both agree on that? Can we all three agree on this? That Michael Jackson, if he did anyone he did with Corey Feldman. I don't want to, dude, he's fifty four years old. He just he just turned fifty four on July sixteenth. We celebrated here in Operation in GCD. You imagine he's fifty four, he still thinks he's Michael Jackson. I mean that boy, you got some good dick. And if you ask me, fifty four years old still run around here.
Speaker 4: You just lost my mom she was watching. Oh damn, she'll die on that hill.
Speaker 2: My apology is not not Bill Kolby's mother. Now, actually, there is a strong argument outside of this freak of nature he runs around thinking he's Michael Jackson. There's a strong arm you Marie that there's a lot of that is bullshit.
Speaker 1: Well I think that Wait, wait, what's bullshit?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't think Michael Jackson was capable of diddling. I think he could have been inappropriate. He definitely admitted to inappropriate activity, getting kids wine, sleeping in the same bed as kids. I don't think he fucking had a functioning dick. I think that HBO ship was That HBO documentary was bullshit. But I do think he was probably not fucking cool either with kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't agree with your assessment, sir. He went on Barbara Walters and joyfully described a Colkin sandwich, mccoley on one side, Kirkan on the other, and you know Jacko in the middle. You know what I mean? Who on Kirkan? The Kirkan Colkins. Oh, McCauley's brother, now right, I think, yeah, yeah, I'd like to buy a vowel please for that man's name.
Speaker 1: So you're saying you think he did diddle.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's hard to believe a man joyful. I mean again, I don't there's the evidence they present again, Here's here's my conundrum. The evidence they present against the man is obviously bullshit, right, So that is again it's not mutually exclusive. He may have vital folks. I mean, look at Feldman again, he's running around here like he you know, like that's his daddy. We know who your daddy is, Corey, and it's Michael Jackson, and we don't have to ask what he did. But you know the thing is that when you present bullshit evidence, like demonstral bullshit and not to lie about shit like you know, causes the question what's really going on there? Yeah, he still could be doing those things. I'm not saying that, but because again it's hard to defend a man who joyfully describes having himself a nice little colcon sandwich in his bed, you know, and you know mcoley on the other just you know, packing him in there.
Speaker 1: He gets in the bed with him. Tell me right now, you if your kid came home and was like Michael was in the bed with me. He gave me bline and he.
Speaker 4: Gave back, gave me the Jesus juice is what Michael called it. Well, I think that Michael Jackson was likely chemically castrated by his father to keep me his voice. That's a theory I heard a while ago, and it seems plausible. You look at his frame, you listen to his voice. So whether he was able to like penetrate these children, I definitely think he was being very fucking inappropriate And I would have fucking killed him.
Speaker 1: What if he just was like fondalizing them. Still, I'm just saying, like, you wouldn't You don't think he even fondalized them.
Speaker 4: I mean, it seems likely that he was very inappropriate, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 1: No, he would say, I'm gonna take you in a hot air balloon and we're gonna go over never Land.
Speaker 4: And well en hopy, you get up there. Something that's overlooked about the whole Michael Jackson saga is his sexual abuse as a child, because it's like, no, he never had a childhood. He was just he toured so much, but he did have there was shit going on. His dad was a piece of shit, and he was tossed into the industry much like McCoy Culkin, who he really bonded with. So I'm thinking, like it's really bonded them all right, Well it's multi layered, and I'm like there was a double ayir of Colkin.
Speaker 1: To anybody who says that Michael wasn't sexually assaulted as a child, did this ignorant?
Speaker 4: They ignorant?
Speaker 2: Well, now we keep moving back into these same very relevant subjects to the Night's discussion, and here as we close it out here, I'll off for you all the moment and some time to make some cloth closing remarks and any you know, plugs necessary. But I did as we're talking about old Jacko here, I forgot that Michael Jackson and his then wife Lisa Marie Presley were also in attendance at the wedding nuptials of John Travolta, in co star of Night's film Kelly Preston. Oh yeah, Lisa Maria lifelong scientilli just courtesy of her mother Priscilla.
Speaker 1: Right, And there's a whole other thing with that too, I mean Priscilla.
Speaker 2: No, it cannects directly, do it. So. McCaulay cochlan had had a band. It was a you know, velvet underground based band which Velvet Underground lou read process. So macaulay Culkin's got a Velvet Underground theme band, Pizza Underground, that doughnut shop out by Yell in Portland is with their main hub. He's got sponsorship.
Speaker 4: They're Brock Pierce and that that cohort.
Speaker 2: But also they're tied into James Lphantis exactly.
Speaker 4: And McCaulay culkin also has a podcast called Bunny Ears. So I mean the symbology that he uses, you definitely know. I mean, he went on Joe Rogan's podcast and was willing to fucking talk all this ship about his dad when they were on the road together, and I got some vibes like he there was some stuff going on that he didn't talk about. He hates he talks about it.
Speaker 2: He got emancipated from his father, right, So it's the same kind of deal, right is that?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not going to go out there and see anything that allegations that I haven't heard, but it just sounds like there's.
Speaker 2: What kind of you're a man, you got you got children, sir? I'm a man. I got what I got one son, But what what father allows their children to go be a Culkin sandwich around Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It doesn't add up on.
Speaker 2: Each side, smash them in there two layers of colcon So in regards to all these matters, though, I think it is interesting because you know, you know, well, with the connections of Pizzagate to donut Gate. We'll offer you this. The fellow that makes the child size coffins that the Voodoo Donuts uses his donut boxes was seen on James Alphonsis' Instagram with James Eliphontis in that coffin workshop with dude making some of you know, his dud's making send them coffin. So there's a direct connection between Pizzagate and what is known as donut besides the symbols, right, besides, because the symbol of Voodoo Downuts comes from that same FBI report that was released by Julian NOSANNGS in two thousand and nine, and all the left one of the disc there's a two thousand and nine Slate articles celebrating Julian Nosans releasing that report until you coninct John Podesta gang to it and they're like, whoa, whoa, whoa, who is this Nazi Julian Nosane releasing this obviously false report. Bitch, it says FBI law enforcement only at the top. You know what I mean, y'all were celebrating a few years ago, you know, but that is it's the symbol that brought to go to the two things, right, the donut shopping, the pizza shop. But there's also more connections the people in the coffin manufacturer, et cetera. Creepy, creepy Nazi shit. If you asked me, all the shit's Nazi shit. The Nazis dead in America in nineteen forty seven, with all these bastards, these jacks programs and all the shit, and the National Security Actor of nineteen forty seven is what they held instilled into our structural within our government, in the in the organizations that formed, and since then we've all dealt with the matters of national security and free speech cannot exist in America under the National Security Act of nineteen forty seven, were any other national security acts. It's a Nazi Act.
Speaker 1: Everything is Nazi fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And speaking of Nazis, speaking of Nazis, I got I got a real I got I got one statement here before I turn over to y'all here to close it out. Got a Nazi Satanist told himight be Michael a Quina and gang and my six degrees of Michael Akino tomorrow night. Try to understand the environment in which this fellow operated in and starting these massive psychological operations in the Phoenix program come home right, because Anton Levy and everyone wants to claim he's a carnival barker, get the fuck out of here. His mentor was an international fucking arms trafficker who was honestly a real, an actual dark magician, if you will, as opposed to you know, Crowley would be like the pop culture version of this guy. This guy's real, fucking They're all behind the early onset of the Church of Satan, and everyone's like, no, no, he's just you know's a strip club. Yeah, one of the Manson girls has happened to be there. But you know, he's a carnival barker. I mean, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Why are they saying he's a carnival barker?
Speaker 2: That's the going rate with him though, that's always the propaganda line, much like the propaganda line in that Son of Same documentary, The Process Church just sparing it in nineteen seventy four. Get the fuck out of here, dude. You only can believe that if you don't believe your own senses, and that is the point of the uh you know, the sy op, the my si op to mind more of Michael Aquino and gang in this satanic panic nonsense that includes satanic murders and satanic ritual abuse and telling everyone don't trust your senses. You know these these are not the satanis you're looking for.
Speaker 4: I am wearing Thompson shirt today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he was. He was right up there in the mix with all these characters, wasn't he.
Speaker 4: I know, I can't help to think about it because he's somebody that I idolized for a while.
Speaker 2: Me too, you know, I'm not I'm not any different. I did enjoy the man's writings, and.
Speaker 4: You liked the Grateful Dead, so you're worse than me, dude.
Speaker 2: I was the entire wall of my bedroom from the age of like fourteen to seventeen when I lived there. In that room growing up as a teenager, was a huge Grateful Dead poster. I mean, like literally the whole like you know, eight by eight kind of deal, right, and uh, you know it's uh. I was that big of a dead head.
Speaker 4: You know, I never got I never got the poll. I don't know. I probably was drugs early enough.
Speaker 2: There you go, that's important. You got to smoke some pot I had. I had a cousin who was a big dead head. She got me into my aunt follow the dead out West and never never came back. So you know she's still with us. I'm just saying she never came back from the out West.
Speaker 4: I thought you meant she never came back from a dead dad. Yeah, just following well, I was.
Speaker 2: I saw after I said that, I realized this was sound alike, so I had to correct it.
Speaker 4: But she's a.
Speaker 2: She's yeah, just smelling like pachuli farts and uh, you know in sense, that's what smells like in a dead fish show. DEUTCHA. I don't have been to a fish show, but dead shows or you know, I've been to a further festival. I guess that's the closest I've been.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I stay away from ship like that. I spent some time in Eugene, Oregon, and I just I've got to know the dead Heads way too well, because that's all where they all went. The ones that still like the Dead, they all live in Eugene in Montana, the ones that still follow the Dead anyway. I mean, yeah, I don't think they're horrible musicians, don't get me wrong, But when I found out about their fucking involvement and all of the goddamn CIA bullshit, I was kind of glad. It's like, ah, no wonder, I hated.
Speaker 2: That Cia Tavistock in Bohemian Road. And people still want to say the Dead Head aren't some sort of spook god.
Speaker 4: But I still love all the Laurel Canyon bands no matter.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I try not to. Yeah, I understand you're saying. I find myself listening to a lot of grunge music still, but I try not to.
Speaker 4: World Canyon two point zero for sure.
Speaker 2: I tried to introduce too many psychological operations to my brain hole. But as I offer you all some closing statements, and I want to thank you all both for joining me here tonight for the film review to get old GCD, and I'm going to send y'all off with some horrible, just nightmare thoughts of Fat Charlie here and it's fifty pound beer belly for that film, But do you have any other closing commentary?
Speaker 4: First, you go ahead, if you really care about my podcast, go listen to the beginning of the episode. I'm not gonna say it again.
Speaker 2: But you can go.
Speaker 1: You don't have any closing thoughts on the movie.
Speaker 4: No, I got it all out. I mean, Nazis rule, Arnold Schwartzenegger is really hot. His fucking pecks in this movie have a mind of their own. I like the movie. I grew up with it.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's funny.
Speaker 4: As a kid?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 4: Watching it the other night. I was like, yeah, this is a kid's movie, But why are they putting fucking aerospace laboratories and not the experimentation in it?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I don't think I laughed at all. I mean a joke. I don't think I laughed at all when I watched it. And even the humor as a child, like I remember laughing.
Speaker 4: But like Danny Debido was the funny character when you're a kid. Now he's just annoying.
Speaker 2: Now he's just doing Yeah, it doesn't play well.
Speaker 4: When you're a little kid.
Speaker 1: He was the funny part of the movie, all right, But now and JJ, you have to do this too, you have to rate it one out of ten man milkshakes.
Speaker 4: I give it six on default six milkshakes, six man milkshake. Oh, I see what he did, and that actually is my rating. I'd say I'd give this movie six out of ten, six out.
Speaker 1: Of ten man milkshakes.
Speaker 2: What about you, JJ, I'm gonna give it five. Charlie theron fat bellies.
Speaker 4: He just went with a whole other rating system on a scale.
Speaker 2: Of ten, I'm gonna give it five, five bellies.
Speaker 4: What trimester is Charlie add in this picture? Or how many fucking beer does she drinking?
Speaker 2: I think she's going for that Bog's record, But she's going for that Wade Bogs record, you know what I mean? Drinking seventy two beers on one one cross country flight. That's what she's aiming for.
Speaker 1: That looks like a bud Line.
Speaker 2: Now familiar with the legend of Wade Bogs. I think he had a couple of chickens there in the mix too.
Speaker 4: What you're reading, I'm going to give it.
Speaker 1: Four out of ten, uh Man, and I'm going to give it I'm going to give it uh two out of ten. Corey Feldman, Michael Jackson dances.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I came in it sticks and give it the highest rating.
Speaker 1: I give it to McCully sandwiches.
Speaker 4: That's enough for one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they call that. They call it a double colcone. Definitely one carrying on the other. Just mash it together, well, chack out it was.
Speaker 1: It was okay movie. I liked doing the background research on it. I thought that it was interesting, the little stuff that they snuck in there. But as far as like a comedy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mean to tell me you're not the son of a Nazi talking about Nazi genetic experiments in a comedy about aerospace and hood ratshit? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I gotta say, uh, so I married an axe murderer. I I don't know if I gave it a tint, but that's a tint for me. Like, I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 2: I appreciate y'all being such a fan of that film. It's one of my favorites, very integral in my early teenage conspiracy culture mindsets.
Speaker 4: It's almost like that was Mike Myer's warm up to Wayne's World, and then Austin powers like he got some creative control, even though it wasn't that smooth.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he did. He fought, he fought to rewrite that entire script that was all Mike Miners script. He rewrote the whole thing and to stick with it, and there was a whole lawsuit because he didn't get any He actually didn't get credited for it. The original writer did, even though it was a whole change up. But when whenever y'all come back again to join me here to get a little more GCD and maybe a Friday's here in the future, we can do some roundtables on these matters, because I looked into the stuff further, looking at all the Saquino and LaVey stuff. So the entire film we talked about a little bit in the film review, but the entire film because of the Presidio scene, But the entire film is focused in North the North Beach neighborhood of San Francisco, where Leavey's from, where the Church of Satan started, right and where Marilyn Monroe and Joe Demagio used to live and where they used to hang out with Anton LeVay.
Speaker 1: That's so fucking wild, yep.
Speaker 4: And then in the Diddy Trail it comes out that Mike Myers the CIA, What the fuck? What the fuck like, of course, but why why why did that come out during the Diddy trial Because he couldn't be interviewed, he couldn't.
Speaker 2: Appreciate to Yeah, I thought that was weird too, dude, But like, let's be honest, all these people are part of the same kind of a Ran Contra franchise. Even these music executives and stuff, and the film executives no different because they're in caps lay the same network of moneylaundery, et cetera. For example, the fellow this in charge of mc A, who's largely in the background of all this Britney Spears nonsense. I know, Julian is what I'm talking about. He he's deeply involved in I Ran Contra.
Speaker 1: Fuck that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perhaps we can put in a pen on that for a future discussion, because I know you like the Britney Spears stuff over there, Julia.
Speaker 4: Well, and then you get the scientologists making the movie about Bobby Seal, just to add that to it, because wow.
Speaker 2: That just helps shit out the matter when they make some ship up and there with Tom don't know. Don't get me wrong, I like to watch Tom cruise. He plays a really good tall guy and knows how to fight, but that is all that story.
Speaker 4: He knows how to fight.
Speaker 2: But well, I mean, dude, I saw him fight five dudes at one time, and Jack Reacher, Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: If you try to put him in a fucking sex scene with his real wife in real life, he doesn't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest. It's not that's a homosexual man. Let's be honest about exactly.
Speaker 4: I say. He could play a guy that fights in the movie, but every love scene.
Speaker 2: He plays a straight guy. He plays a straight tall guy who's how to fight. Real well, I like like, I like the analysis there maybe though Jack Reacher. It's got some real deep parapolitical ship in there too. Again, it's the scientologists making these deep parapolitical films which interest me because Enemy of the State that's a full blown scientology production, chalk full of all sorts of almost the entire full cast of scientologists. Gene Hackman, well, he's on my He's my number Speaking of northern New Mexico and weird Dess, Gene Hackmans is weird as ship. No one really talks about that. He's my number one pick for secret scientologist. There's only so many times you can star opposite you know Tom or not Tom, Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and Dennis Hopper. Performance started asking process and scientology questions about you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hoosier's classic.
Speaker 2: I love Hoosiers, dude, Yeah, used to. I used to watch Hoosiers before every basketball game in high school just to get all ramped was. I watched the end the end of Hoosiers to get ramped up for some basketball. Also smoke adobe. That would help me out too. Yeah, I couldn't play without smoking, because you know, I shot a lot better.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, you know, you know it's funny.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I realized why the NBA doesn't you know, drug tests for pot. You know what I mean, Because yeah, they wouldn't make nearly as many shots do I'll tell you that much. I used to make a lot of shots when I smoke, a dude before games.
Speaker 4: Suckers would retire if they had to drug test.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that I used to play a lot. You get you're locked in, dude, I'm just telling.
Speaker 4: You anything like that, pool, darts, basketball. I had a cousin who was damn good at basketball, and he told me he never played a game sober.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't say never. I was. I was a three point champ at all all the Air Force bases I was stationed at. But I was sober then. But I shot a lot better if I had some doobies in me. You get a couple of dobies in me, I've started. I just you know, suddenly I'm out there, you know, just balled up. But no, huss was definitely that was my Yeah, dude, Dennis Hopper, Gene Hackman and that it's fantastic. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's like a family sports movie.
Speaker 2: It's a legendary family sports film about the underdog, underdog basketball team from Milan, Indiana.
Speaker 4: You know what's better than that is the Pistol Pete movie that didn't get as big.
Speaker 2: Pistol Pete Maravich's He's a Legend.
Speaker 4: That was a good movie. The Black School there at the end and missed the lay up at the end.
Speaker 2: How about about Gene Hackman and the ship coating of the French connection? What are your thoughts on that one?
Speaker 4: You know that movie I need to watch again because I went to film school. I watched it there. My dad loved the movie, And now that I know, all the fucking shit that really happened. I need to watch it again because it would be like the first time all over again.
Speaker 2: I'd like to hear your thoughts when you rewatch it, because that movie was huge, dude. Was that was what seventy two? That was an enormous film. Dude. Yeah, we look back now and didn't really shait caret the whole subject matter.
Speaker 4: My opinion, kind of would expect that. But it's kind of like a similar themes almost with Kolanski's movie What the Fuck Chinatown?
Speaker 2: Yes, there old cocaine Bob.
Speaker 4: Oh he's was he involved in that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Absolutely agree with that film, absolutely well. He was a head of Paramount Robert Town. The writers is the little riding sidekick.
Speaker 1: So between you and JJ, I'm gonna have a pretty decent taste in movies. Because anytime Kolby's like, you have to watch this movie and I'm like, I don't want to watch it. That one with woking.
Speaker 4: Females, Yeah, inherent vice. I made her watch that and then like two days later you brought it up to her. I was like, Oh, she's glad she watched that now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Confessions of a Dangerous Mind one.
Speaker 4: Of my favorite movies.
Speaker 2: Ever made film. George here vice is I mean? And what's that?
Speaker 4: I said? George Clooney is good for only one thing, and it was that movie.
Speaker 2: Well, George Clooney's wife wasn't good for much when she was joining the Sane's attorney. But that's a horse of a slightly different color, I suppose. But current your current wife, correct, Yes, yeah, she was joining the songe's attorney. She quit when he released all the Podesta emails.
Speaker 4: Well that kind of was a conflict of interest to when his butt buddies Barack.
Speaker 2: Well, then you gotta think Pamela Anderson was one of the few folks visiting Juliana the songs in the Ecuadora Embassy for about six years, and she's suddenly back on the scene now in these in these films.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, she's hooking up with Liam Neeson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now Thomas Benschein is one of my favorite authors, and then Paul Thomas Anderson and despite him I think being a secret scientologist, one of my favorite directors and filmmakers there. But in Herentvice, dude, Like, that's easily probably my favorite. It's easyly my favorite film in the last like twenty years. By far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I say, I say it's top five for me of all time.
Speaker 1: And see Kolbe makes me look cool in front of JJ, knowing all these movies and stuff like I just watched cool shit all the time. But actually I'm like, not.
Speaker 4: She's You've seen a lot of fucking crazy shit I haven't seen.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely gonna be doing another film review of in Harrent Advice because I just love it that much. I done in the past with the Recluse at the Farm, but.
Speaker 4: That guy's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Recluse alright, Oh, Recluse is no dude. Me and Reckley has been on some strange adventures. We've had some high.
Speaker 4: That podcast should be way bigger.
Speaker 2: Than it is. I'm a big fan. I'm a big fan. We've met over matters of the Society of the Cincinnati and uh, we've been on a few journeys in regards to that. But we had a really weird experience about two years ago at Serpent Mound here in Ohio.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: We ate a bunch of shrooms uh and then suddenly got somehow lost or time warped in some place called Belfast, Ohio. Never heard of the town, and we found a night of Pitheas Hall. So we're taking a photos, me and him and are due to Ed and uh doc Inferno, and we're taking some photos in front of this place, and I, you know, I give the locals, you know, Audi, you know, and they were not too kind to me. I give them a nice Appalachian hello there, folks, and we're friendly. And they were just taking photos in front of this Night's of Pitheus lodge that looks like it's in shambles, but apparently it's still in operation. We go into the local country store next and then come out out and then we have a literal too, like two groups of dudes circling around our ship in the car and the parking lot. Dude, I tell and again three out of the four of us were all on shrooms. I was supposed to give him directions. Ed he was driving, he was a sober one. I don't think that worked out, he said. I told them, guys, I said, just maintain contact with the car, keep walking and getting the cars fashcan with the fun out of it. But they didn't like. They that little town, for whatever reason, got super but hurt. We were taking we did. We literally took one photo like in front of this night to Pitheis lodge because it was an interesting old building.
Speaker 4: And that lodge that town exists. You were You ain't kidding, dud on a sacred sacred You ain't kidding, dude.
Speaker 2: And we inadvertently got there because I gave d the wrong directions when we left surpro Mound that day. But there is no inadvertently, That's what I'm saying, dude. Then we all we all went to the Amish market and joined some pies afterwards, and think thankfully we got out of there safely.
Speaker 1: That's the one thing that Ohio was good for. I took Colby to Ohio to visit my family in Homage country. I didn't get to stop by one of the little homage stores, but they have the best everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, apparently they were like two inches away from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't get If you don't stop by an homage stand for some delicious pies, you're not doing it right. You're just doing it.
Speaker 1: I would have they were so, you know, the the ones that were by my house. They had like egg noodles and butter and milk and pies and like tutory boards and like all this shit. Honestly, I could live just off of it.
Speaker 4: They do, they do food, They just they just don't wash their hands.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen them build something? Dude? I watched them build. They build a barn in my and my buddies dad's form number years back, and I watched that go down number years. I was like sixteen numbers back, and I was like, holy shit, literally, dude, there was just like a swarm of Amish folks invaded the farm and then like like an hour later there was a born Like this.
Speaker 4: Is like what they're like white Mexicans.
Speaker 2: It was impressive, dude. They're like they're picking up a frame and carrying the frame. Dude, like all of them together. I'm like, that's impressive. Guys. They're like that's impressive.
Speaker 1: Do you remember I told you about.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, her cousin's married to a dude, And I mean when he build ship, he just goes out and hires Amish people to help him.
Speaker 1: They put his garage.
Speaker 2: That's a thinking man.
Speaker 4: In a day, Yeah, little nice little shop, Yeah, in a day.
Speaker 2: I like, it's a man who uses his brain hole for something other than a paperweight. And I like it. I like it well, I appreciate you all joining me here. Have you got any closing statements and final last words before we go?
Speaker 4: Maybe in about a year we should get together and do Junior or I like it or or sooner.
Speaker 2: But well, we'll get some more. I'm definitely looking forward to the Halloween stuff, but we'll definitely I'm looking more for I mean, I like, I would like to do Junior, but I didn't hear advice is uh, it's gonna be on top of my brain because again that's uh, do you ever read that book? So many times I've watched that movie. Son, I'll dude, I'll start quoting the movie right here. Dude, watch out.
Speaker 4: I never read the book, so maybe I should do that before we.
Speaker 2: Do our review. There you go? All right? Well on that note, first the interviews, Thanks for joining us, and catch you next time.
Speaker 5: Take out those papers and the trash. Are you don't get those be cash? If you don't spend that, you you ain't gonna rock and roll? No boot, let's go, let's see that with that boom. Get all that tobby is outside?
Speaker 3: Are you don't go out fighting night?
Speaker 2: Don't to back?
Speaker 5: You just put on your coat and hat and what you said for the laundry bad. And when you finished doing that, ring in the dog and put out the candle.
Speaker 2: Me don't toe back