Speaker 1: This is a podcast from War Days.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show, and we're about to tackle election integrity things. I just saw something in the hallway at work I'm gonna have to address and it's gonna bring me to the benefits of being a jerk. So we have election integrity why I'm a jerk. We're gonna have blackmail and emails, all that and so much more coming up this final hour on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. First, I'm gonna try to get through these as fast as possible, not because they don't matter, but because I am I really don't want to dishearten anybody, because I am not disheartened about this election. I am heartened. Chris, Is that a word you? Heartened is the opposite of disheartened? Right, emboldens whatever. I'm heartened. I think it's going to be a great November six days from now. I think it's to be awesome. I do. But there have already been problems, and so let me just let I'm just gonna read through the headlines and we'll have a quick discussion, shall we. Headline r NC chair says Trump is suing Bucks county for turning away our voters. That's from USA Today. You should know. Little update courtesy of journalists Jesse. They won. This isn't some kakamami internet theory. Here. Bucks County, Critical County in Pennsylvania started turning away voters. Democrat election officials saw there were a bunch of Republicans in line. Shut it down, turned away voters. RNC sued RNC one. Okay, all right, that's bad headline. This is from the main wire top Maine Democrats decline to investigate the full scope of legal and illegal aliens voting in Maine's elections. Gie, I wonder why they do that headline. Powerful groups are hiding facts about illegal voting by non citizens. That's from Just the Facts. Headline from the Populous Times. Florida election worker fired after completed ballots found by the roadside. Trump leads there in a wide margin. I kid you not. They claimed that as they drove off a sealed bin and a sealed bag fell out. Oh whoops, it fell out. And finally headline, Colorado's secretary of State. Her name was Jenna Griswold. I should note Colorado's Secretary of State site website improperly displayed the partial passwords for voting systems. This is the exact same secretary of state. Maybe you remember who tried to get Donald Trump's name removed from the ballots in Colorado. Here she was being asked about it.
Speaker 3: Say, Jenny Griswall, thank you for your time today. So your office is acknowledging that you inadvertently leaked voting system passwords by putting them on your website. Colorado Republican Party says that this was more than six hundred bios passwords for voting systems in all but one Colorado county.
Speaker 2: Is that accurate?
Speaker 4: That is not accurate?
Speaker 3: How many passwords and for which counties?
Speaker 4: So a spreadsheet located on the department website improperly had a hiten tab with partial passwords. So I think that is really important. This is not the full password to access voting equipment.
Speaker 2: That's a lie. I should note it was the full password. She's lying there. We now know it's the full password.
Speaker 4: This point, you know we had started an investigation and actually have people in the field that have been working on this issue.
Speaker 3: When you say partial passwords, do you mean that it had one of the two passwords required to get into the system, or it did not even have one full password.
Speaker 4: It had one of two, and not for all voting components, for some voting of components in the state.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not going to tackle each and every one of these things, but look, we even have a voicemail along the exact same lines.
Speaker 5: Hey, Jesse, enjoy your show. You know, I went to vote early here in New Mexico was kind of taken aback by the fact that RFK is still on the ballot. You're probably aware of that, but thought i'd mention it.
Speaker 2: Why do they want the border open?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: Why do they do a lot of what they do? This is going to come back to election in integrity, I swear I'm not changing the subject. To stay with me. Why do Democrats open the border? Why do democrats? Why does George Soros have such an interest in what's that useless Republican term they use soft on crime das even though they're pro crime, they're pro rape, their pro murder. Why is George Sorow so hot on that millions and millions of dollars? Huh, that's interesting. Why Why do Democrats want the prison doors opened? Why do these Democrat judges give every scumbag in these cities who commix the that's an act of violence. Why do they give them a slap on the wrist and turn them loose again? Why do all of these things happen? What are they doing? Well, let's talk about it. This is going to come back to voting. Stay with me. In a stable society where the people are happy, society is stable, and things seem good. A communist revolution can never catch on in a society like that because communism, if you even read about it, you just know it's awful. It's terrible, it's awful. So a stable society will never accept communism. It just simply won't. Well, if you're a communist revolutionary, what do you do? Then? You have to come up with ways to de stabilize a society. And one of the most effective ways to destabilize the society is to have a massive uptick in violent crime. Because people, it's a human nature thing. I'm just like you. We're all this way. People and their personal safety it's a major thing personally. You want to feel safe walking to your car. You want to feel safe when your kids are driving to school. You want safety for your wife, your husband, your mother, personal safety. Acts of violence scare us and we don't like it. And so if you take that feeling away from people, if you make them feel unsafe, then you will destabilize the society. So back to what we were just talking about, Why the open Why would Soros spend so much money on the prosecutors? Why open up the jails? Why?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Why? Why? Why? What are Democrats doing. It's not that they're paying for violent crime or directly committing violent crime, although we oftentimes know they are. What they are doing is they're creating all the necessary conditions that guarantee violent crime. You open the border, gangs are gonna come over, drugs, violence, horrible people. You open up the jail cells, Well, there are horrible people in those jail cells. They're going to go from being horrible people in jail to being horrible people on the streets. You get a Soros da in there, he's gonna take that violent scum bag and get him back out of jail so he can get back on in the streets and rape and murder as many people as possible, as fast as he possibly can. It's not that you're committing the crimes. You are creating the conditions guaranteeing a massive up in criminality. This is exactly what Democrats do when it comes to voter integrity or lack thereof. It's not that they're all participating in it, but every single one of them, top to bottom, House, Senate, Congress, Secretary of State to the average street animal on the ground, they create the conditions that guarantee cheating in an election. Oh whoops, did your ballot box fall out of the back of my truck in a red county? Oopsie, I should have invested in more zip ties. Oh did I accidentally leak all of the passwords for our voting machines online?
Speaker 6: Oops?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? Whoops? My bad too, sad? Oh? Oh what is that? No, you shouldn't have to show ID to vote? No, that would be what's a word we can use it starts with an R. That would be racist? No, no, no, no, no, no voter ID. Oh. Mail in batting balloting. Everyone should get to do that.
Speaker 7: Every election should have only mail and balance ballot and just have just put in the mail and we'll just collect everything from everywhere, creating the conditions that guarantee election cheating.
Speaker 2: And how could they do that. Why would they do that? Don't they have any integrity? They're all revolutionaries, they're fighting a revolution. You can never understand how the communist thinks and why he does what he does with the approval of his conscience. Until you understand they're revolutionaries and anything and everything is acceptable in the cause of the revolution. You whip yourself up into a frenzy. You convince yourself burning down America is the greater good. You convince yourself you're fighting Nazis, and once you have allowed your mind to go to that place, then anything you do to stop them becomes acceptable to you. That's what they've done with election integrity in this country. That's why RFK is still on the ballot in so many places too, creating every condition necessary so they can fraudulently steal an election. That's why let's do some emails next, miss something.
Speaker 4: There's a podcast now.
Speaker 2: It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three You.
Speaker 1: In your small hands, you rock, brother. I just want to let you know that they I believe that, Kamala, Let's throw in all these interviews and all that stuff, because they're going to steal this right in front of our face. They're going to try like hell, and I firmly believe that are gonna They're running a terrible campaign just to show the world that they can steal this right in front.
Speaker 6: Of our face.
Speaker 1: Peace, hell, brother, keep cooking them burgers.
Speaker 2: I hope you're wrong, my brother. Let's all make sure we're praying. All right, don't underestimate the power of press.
Speaker 1: With you listening to your show.
Speaker 2: I need to point something out that that word that Jewish producer Chris beeped out, it's exactly what you think. It starts with an S. He's talking about a toilet. Only he used a potty word that we're not going to play for kids. And did he think that was going to be offensive to me in any way? Listen, I'm a toilet fan. And here's what what, Chris. Stay with me. I'm a toilet fan because once you have kids. See Chris, your daughter is still too young for you to fully fully grasp this. Yet you wait until she's walking, buddy, You just wait until she's walked. She's not walking yet right now? Ah you wait, Corey, Corey, how old?
Speaker 5: How old?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 5: Hold?
Speaker 2: Eight months? Yeah? Yeah, you just wait. But both of you, you think right now, because you've lived your whole life, you can really find peace anywhere. You really can't. Even once you're married, you just start a fight with your wife. Totally peaceful, peace and quiet. This all disappears once they start walking. Your kids will. You'll eventually escape to the toilet, and then you've never thought about this, but the height of your doors is gonna matter a lot because you think you've escaped, you'll look up and you'll see these tiny little hands sticking under the door. Dad, Are you in there?
Speaker 5: Dad?
Speaker 2: Are you in there? Heah a bab ba ba ba ba. You eventually learn that the toilet may be the only comfort, the only privacy you have in life, unless you're gonna be wealthy enough to have a guest house or something along those lines. I've wanted a guest house forever, not for guests, for me, for me, So I love the toilet. You think you're offending me by listening on the toilet. That's when I do my best word.
Speaker 1: I sit with you listening to your show.
Speaker 6: Joe Rogaine is a failed actor who got lucky with his podcast, just like you are a failed politician who got lucky with AM radio with coast to coast listeners.
Speaker 2: That's kind of true. Actually, now, let me tell you about what I saw on the hallway. I was using the bathroom in between the hours, in between second and third hour. I had to run down to use the bathroom really quick. Number one, not number two. It's not important, but I just wanted you to know what, Chris. I wanted everyone to know that I didn't rush it. I would never rush it. I don't do that. You know that, Chris knows. Anyway, I go down use the bathroom real quick. I wash my hands because I'm not some kind of a caveman savage like half the people who work in this building. And I'm coming back, and I saw the funniest thing. Because I've been there and I know everyone's been there. You guys will see it, Chris Corey, when you go out one of the people who one of the companies in this building, they're having a company Halloween party, and it is the saddest looking thing you've ever seen in your entire life. Time what time is it now? What time is it here? Seven thirty at night? It's seven thirty at night. And the reason it was so hilarious is the elevator in the stairs. It was full of employees who were dressed up in costumes. You've never seen such dark, sad attitudes ever. Obviously it was something everyone had to be at. No one wants to go to a Halloween party at their work at seven point thirty on a Wednesday night. It was so pathetic. I still can't stop laughing about it. They actually all had their shoulders hunched over as they walked in. And you know why this stuff happens. I'll tell you why this stuff happens because because there aren't enough jerks who work at major companies. I have actually thought to myself, because that is my particular specialty, being a jerk. I don't do that intentionally, That's just something that's always come natural to me. I should hire out my services to major companies. Don't shake your head, Chris, to help them with these things, because here's exactly how this goes. You'll get all these suits in your corporation there and they'll be you know, the president and VP of this and VP of marketing and VP of this and this guy and this guy and this guy, and what they all feel like they have to do. They all feel like they have to come up with an idea. Everyone feels like they have to come up with an idea. Oh, we got to do something here, we gotta do something there. And inevitably, no matter what your company is, if it's big enough, inevitably there will be somebody, generally a woman, who will pipe up and she'll say, you know what, we need to do a super fun Halloween party. And what happens is immediately most of the people in that room, men and women, they won't want to go, they won't want to pay for it, they won't want to plan it, they don't want to do it. No one wants to do it. But nobody wants to be the bad guy and say that's dumb. No, we're not doing that. That's dumb, Tina. You know what, Tina, don't ever talk in the meetings again. That was stupid. That's why you need me, That's why you need to hire me to come and sit down. I won't try to get involved in your company's business, but I can be shoot down the idea guy. That's what I do so well, I could look, you don't even have to pay me that much, all right, but pay me some king sized candy bars. What Chris, Yes, that's right, Chris, consigliary, exactly what I need to be. Hire me out to be your consigliary. I will take care of annoying Tina for you, I promise, all right. Maybe it's because I've look, I take my chalk. Maybe you didn't shoot down because you don't have enough testosterone to do so. Maybe you heard Tina make her stupid suggestion and she's all, and then we can get a nacho bar in a mariachi band. And maybe you're sitting there thinking this is gonna cost like ten thousand dollars for the Halloween party. I don't want to do this, but I'm too scared to tell Tina. No, that's because your tea levels are too freaking low. If you were on a male vitality stack from chalk, you could have a twenty percent increase in your testosterone in ninety days, and you'll tell Tina where the bear went through the buckwheat. Get on a male vitality stack, or show Tina, not tell her. You have to show her where the bear went through the buckwheat? What, Chris, you never heard that saying? My dad used to tell me that all the time. I'm still not totally sure what it means, but it always sounded pretty scary, very scary. Back to chalk, female vitality stacks, Male vitality stacks, Natural something got caught in my throat? Natural herbal supplements at c hoq dot com. Promo code Jesse, get a subscription, save a fortune, Tell Tina to shut up. We'll be back. What is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday? And I Am going to get to more emails in a moment before we get to blackmail stuff. I do have to just give you a little update on this. It happened about an hour, hour and a half ago, and I wasn't even gonna mention it because it's more of a visual thing. But some people were just good at certain things. Donald Trump is an outstanding retail politician. He is he is. He's terrible at selecting personnel, but man, when it comes to being a retail politician, he's really good. And when it comes to getting under people's skin, he's really really good. So the Biden staff, the Democrats have spent all day, Chris, you have that cut from coren Diversity Hire. They've spent all day trying to clean up Joe Biden's die From what he said, does he think.
Speaker 3: Less of Americans who support Trump than he does of those who do not? And two, why is he using that kind of rhetoric?
Speaker 2: How is that presidential?
Speaker 8: So a couple of things, A couple of things. So just to clarify, he was not calling Trump supporter's garbage, which is why he put out This is why he wanted to make sure that we put out a statement that clarified what he meant and what he was trying to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got it. What Look, come on, we all heard what he's say like garbage I see floating down there as his supporters. Yeah, Trump today, I don't even know how he turned it around in this amount of time. That's an incredibly fast time frame. I guess you're when you're Donald Trump, you can probably make some calls and get a rush job done. So Trump Trump's jet pulls up somewhere. I don't know where they were. Where are they, Chris? It doesn't matter. Trump's jet Wisconsin? Okay, So even Wisconsin he's campaigning in a swing state. His jet, his Trump jet, pulls up, and do you know what vehicle? What vehicle shows up to pick up Donald Trump? A garbage truck and it's got a big Trump Vance sign on the side of it. In Trump Trump puts on a garbage like a garbage man's I think he's in a garbage man's uniform, or at least a reflector vest. I think he put on a reflector I put on a reflector vest, and he got in the garbage truck to ride it to wherever he's going. I tell you, man, the times he has made me so mad I've been yelling on the radio. He has made me laugh equally as many of those times. He just is so good at that stuff. He's so light on his feet when it comes to that. He's a really, really, really good retail politician. He is. Him and Bill Clinton are the two best I've ever seen at it. He's just he's really really good at it. Jesse, regarding the jokes by the comedian at the Trump rally, realizing that the Kami Democrats will seize on any morsel, no matter how small or insignificant, when it comes to anything that can be contrived as racial, ethnic, or a sexual insult. Why isn't there at least a conversation with the prospective speaker regarding the content of their potential remarks by the candidate or his team. Guy says, believe me, I'm not a prude. So on and so forth, read the room, know your audience. So okay, okay, So now I understand what you're saying. Hey, why wouldn't the Trump campaign that the guy you had this comedian on he's hilarious. I should note Tony Hencliff and I'm going to be going to a show. He's hilarious. But that's what he does. He insults people everybody. That's what he's famous for, insulting everybody's really it's like a Don Rickles type. Just Don Rickles was a master at it. He'll get you in a room, It'll make fun of your face, your mom, your weight, your race, whatever it is. That's what he does. He insults people. That's his specialty, and that's hilarious. And so what you say is, why why wouldn't the Trump campaign step in vet this guy, vet this and stop it? Why not stop this from happening? Okay, So let me ask you something. Let me ask you something. Let's say let's say you walk to work every single day. You walk to work every single day, and on your way to work every single day, sometimes you carry your lunch. Sometimes you'll buy lunch at work. But some days you will pack a lunch just like you were in school again, and you will carry your lunch. So you're walking to work, and on the days where you are carrying your lunch, there is a guy there, angry, violent, big, scary guy there. He assaults you and takes your lunch from you. How do you deal with that problem? Do you deal with that problem by finding a different way, even though you have to walk longer and it's miserable. Do you deal with that problem by you just never pack your lunch. Hey, I'm just gonna get beat up. It's gonna get stolen. You never pack your lunch, you cost yourself money, you cost yourself happiness. Instead, you just go to work without a lunch every single day so you don't want to get robbed and beat up. Or do you learn how to defend yourself and beat the living crap out of the guy for trying to take your lunch, or maybe even get a concealed carry permit, so you can defend yourself or get yourself a burn a pistol launcher. What if instead you just got a burn a pistol launcher. You know they're non lethal, right, You know that big guy coming to take your lunch and beat you up. You can fire a pepper ball into his chest, which that itself hurts a lot, hurts enough, and then his face will be engulfed with a pepper cloud. And as he's snotting and crying and weeping on the ground, you and your lunch can continue to walk to work. You can do that, or you can just not pack your lunch anymore. What's a more permanent solution to the problem getting the burn a pistol launcher, which I should note you can get ten percent off at burna dot com slash jesse. That's b why RNA dot com slash jesse. Go get yourself a burn a pistol launcher. Everyone should have one of these. Honestly, you really should. But back to my story, you say you should vet the comic. Don't bring that guy in there. He's gonna say something racial or a cultural or religious. Don't bring that guy on there. The worst thing you can possibly do is act afraid of the Communists and the Communist ops they run. It's how they smell blood in the water. And the second you give them that fear, they will never stop coming after you. The permanent solution is to suck them right in the mouth or shoot them with your burn epistol launcher as they try to take your lunch, and then you and your lunch will be safe forever. Carry your lunch to work every single day. Why do we do what we do on this show every single day? How many people do you think we offend on this show every day? Between Jewish producers Chris, or the various sound lights we have on here, or the various laughing at Puerto Rican jokes. All the time we talk about religion, we talk about race. Do you have any idea how many complaints they get to corporate every single day and the second they get one, they generally don't tell me about it. But if they tell me, I'll actually make the joke again multiple times the next day to double down. Why Because it's critical to let the Communists know their ops will never govern you ever, ever, ever, you will not have fences built around you by filthy communists in this country never, ever, ever, If it was up to me, I would, in response to this controversy, I'd run out the entire Madison Square garden again, and I'd give Tony Hincliff an entire hour to get up there and make the most offensive jokes he has in his arsenal, and I'd broadcast it on any network I had, just to show the filthy communists exactly how far being offended is going to get them with you. That is how you deal with bullies, that is how you deal with tyrants, and that's how you deal with this disgusting communist rage mob we have in this country that is watered down this society to the point you can't say anything about anybody. I'm offended. This might offend these people, This might offend these people. Your offense is not my currency. I don't give a crap what offends you. It will never govern me. And if you tell me something offends you, all you've done is guarantee that I will say it louder and more often. From that point, why is it just because I'm a jerk? No, that's only half the reason. The other half is I have to teach you a lesson that. You don't get to tell me what to say or what not to say. Ever, that attitude is how you deal with communists. It's not forever everybody. For some people it'll be hard. For me, it's easy because I'm a natural jerk. For some people it will be hard. But that is the kind of attitude you need. All right, all right, we'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. We will be back to do it again tomorrow. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us voicemails eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three crazy guy from last night who told me that my guns aren't gonna matter because the end times are coming, or something like that. Jewish producer Chris just told me he has He has left us a follow up and you're gonna have to wait until tomorrow to hear it. I we're not playing it for you yet. I haven't heard it yet. I don't know what it is. Chris. Should I be honest, don't, don't. Don't oversell it to me or anyone else. Are we to enjoy it? Is it gonna be good? Chris says it's gonna be good. Okay, Chris is a very dour human being, very dour. He would not oversell it at all. He says it's gonna be good. It's gonna be good. So that's coming tomorrow. Remember, if you miss any part of the show, he can download the whole thing on iHeart, on Spotify, on iTunes. Now, let's get to blackmail really quick. Before we get to email really quick, before we get to headlines. We have to do all this stuff really quick first. This is from Red State Homeland Security staff is concerned Tim Walls is under Chinese control in the DHS. There's Stonewall in Congress. Okay, well, there's no Maybe we've lost track of how many times Tim Walls has visited China in his lifetime. Now there are rumors, according to the Daily Mail, that he I had a relationship there. Her name's Jenna Wang, which I'm not going to make any jokes about that right now, all right, I'm not going to get sidetracked. Her name's Jenna Wang, and she is the daughter of a Chinese Communist Party official, and rumor has it that they were enjoying each other's company while he was in China, which I'll be honest with you, I am a little bit shocked at I didn't think it would be a woman. But either way, there are problems there. When you're an adult human being without a lot of money, travel is really really expensive, and Walls is just a career government employee, and you spend that much time in one country in China, you've been approached. That's a guarantee to guarantees. You have been surveilled by the Chinese Communist Party, and you have been approached by the Chinese in his party, and maybe not in an obvious way, they will understand that you are a potential asset because you're an American citizen. They would know he's politically involved. The chance is, honestly, i'll be frank with you right now, there aren't. There aren't very many of us that could spend that much time in our youth. Remember as a young man he was over there. How many places could you be videotaped and recorded during your youth where you wouldn't have done anything that you didn't want coming out later. That's really all of us, isn't it. Everyone has I don't care if it's just picking your nose, everyone has something. Well, when you visit China, they will look into you, they will spy on you, they will listen in, they will videotape you, trying to blackmail you. Honestly, it's not even it's not shocking. The only shocking part about it is that it was a woman. It's not shocking that he's compromised. Of course he's compromised. Nobody goes to one place that many times, ever without specific reasons. And if you do go to a place like that that many times, oh, believe me, you've been compromised somehow, some way. Now, what does that mean for the United States of America should he assume the office of the Vice Presidency, But it would mean China really is going to have veto power on things, and if not veto power, they would have knowledge of everything. Remember, if there's some top secret operation, Tim Walls is going to be in that situation room right next to Kamala Harris. Anyone gonna grab Tim Walls's phone when it vibrates to see who's on the other end and figure out exactly what he's being threatened with. And this is not a one off it's not unique to Walls. How many people both parties have been compromise to the point it doesn't matter what they say they stand for. They are controlled by other entities, some foreign, some domestic. It's just the truth anyway. And now here's a headline, you know the thing, headlines we didn't get to. University of Nevada female volleyball players refuse to show up for a match against a six foot tall male player. I've been very, very hard on the women in women's sports for not boycotting more. I love this. I applaud this. This takes real courage to get out there. Cost yourself, maybe your scholarship, cost yourself, your career, even your reputation, to stand up for something. Every one of these women, I applaud you. I stand behind you. JD. Vance calls out Politico for sugarcoating the Biden quote about Trump's supporters being garbage. Well, again, they're not reporters. Politico isn't a news media or journalistic outfit of any kind. They are warriors for the cause of communism. They're warriors for the revolution. When journalists are taught things in journalism school, they're not taught how to present a story without bias. They are taught that there is a greater cause, a greater good, and that's what they have to serve. And I know you're gonna find this shocking, but the greater cause, the greater good, it ain't yours. Drunk animals are far more common than previously thought. Scientists say. Anyone who's ever visited Philadelphia knows that Nebraska Senate candidate Dan Osborne called Trump embarrassing and incompetent, and now he wants to help build the border wall. Yes, as soon as Trump wins a primary, everyone becomes the biggest hardcore Trump guy in the history of mankind. Just be honest. You can like him, you can hate him, you can criticize him when he's wrong and praise him and he does right. It's just really awful how much the whole political orbit revolves around one guide no matter which way you slice it, be your own, man. Gosh, that's pathetic. ABC station mistakenly aired election result test during a Formula one race and it showed Harris winning Pennsylvania, and it showed her winning Pennsylvania by five points. Let's just tall it a mistake, But combine that with all the other news stories we read again, creating all the conditions necessary for something the faiyous to happen. This has been a podcast from wor