Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It is now time for the game where you choose your own cinematic adventure.
Speaker 3: There are ten.
Speaker 2: Movie clips that we have assembled from various decades in American movie history, as we do each and every Friday night, and your job is to pick one and then name the movie from which it comes. Some days we play for prizes and some days we play for fun. And after hearing the clip, you can ask for help from anyone in the studio or in your house. You can Google, you can text a friend, you can lie, cheat, steal, we don't care.
Speaker 3: But the answer is up to you.
Speaker 2: You'll have thirty seconds from the end of the clip and one hint from those of us in the studio to give the right answer.
Speaker 4: Now, let's get to it. This is name that movie culte classic. Name that movie cult classic. We're playing for fun tonight.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know something we're complaining in the chat, like, why aren't you giving away prize tonight? We have We've spoiled y'all. You're used to getting prizes all the time. We gave away tickets to Harry Potter earlier.
Speaker 3: This week.
Speaker 2: We gave away tickets last night to see Corey Henry on Easter Sunday. I know we're restocking the prize chest as I speak. So next week we'll be giving away something and may be lent, but we'll be giving away something. I didn't say it be valuable. It might be like KFI pins or something like that. Gosh, we're a victim of our own success, spoiling them. I know, I know it's my fault. I'll take responsibility for that. One line open eight hundred and five two zero one KFI. Well, never mind, not open anymore.
Speaker 3: Let's get to it. Let's talk to Is it Trisa in Carlsbad? Trisa? Trisa? How are you right?
Speaker 5: It's Tricia? Thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, see, let's blame Tuala because it's on the screen. Is t ri I s s a? So Tricia, My apologies.
Speaker 6: Tricia, no worries how she shot it right? It's t r I s ah and I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, No, I was just asking you how was your evening prior to calling in?
Speaker 6: Oh, my evening's great. I love this YouTube watching you guys live and it's really fun. I get to see what Mark Ronner.
Speaker 3: Looks like Mark has a fan club.
Speaker 7: So cool, cool, Tricia.
Speaker 3: You're gonna mess around and get in the promo.
Speaker 7: You know that?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh boy?
Speaker 6: Yay?
Speaker 3: Fun Tricia. All I need from you now you've have you played with us before or have you not played with us before?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: I have played before, and I let Tawawa know that and.
Speaker 6: He said it was okay.
Speaker 2: No, tonight is a perfect night. So just give me any number between one and ten. You're gonna set this party off.
Speaker 6: Number eight.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 7: Zero six.
Speaker 9: You are a combat naval aviator.
Speaker 10: I'm acting like one.
Speaker 3: You've been shut down, like is tough.
Speaker 7: I'm very sorry.
Speaker 9: You pull yourself together, You do whatever it takes. Create some angles between you and your pursuers. Use your training, use your head, evade and survive, and we will bring you home.
Speaker 3: Do you understand we will bring you home?
Speaker 7: Zero six? Zero six?
Speaker 3: We lost a signal service.
Speaker 1: We'resy trying lady's position.
Speaker 3: We're answer Tricia from Carlsbad. Do you need a hint? Did you recognize the voice in that clip?
Speaker 6: I think of it as like Spaceballs or something weird like that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's a straightforward movie. It's a serious movie. The voice you heard in that clip was the late great Gene Hackman. And this movie came out in two thousand and one, believe it or not, it's that old. And it also starred Owen Wilson a very young Gabriel Mack. If you happen to know this TV series suits David Keith as well. All right, it's a military movie. And let's say if you are on the let's say, if you're in the bad side of the border and you're dropped in and you have to find your way out, what's a military term where you are?
Speaker 3: Let me break it down this way. If you're not in front, you are in that Okay, Mark helped me out. That was pretty good.
Speaker 11: Though, Yeah, I know in back of Well, let's say you're let's say it's World War two and you sneak into Germany.
Speaker 3: What would you call that one? The Germans were not our friends, they were our what.
Speaker 2: Trician to Lucian, Tricia, Now I'm here, Okay, you dropped out for a second. Here, what's the opposite of friends in a military sense?
Speaker 6: Enemy?
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go. All right, So, if if I'm not walking in front of someone, I am walking right behind okay, so we are behind enemy.
Speaker 6: Oh, behind him enemy line.
Speaker 3: Yes, well done. And for those who are in.
Speaker 12: A movie I've seen, Oh it's a good one.
Speaker 3: It's a good one.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna watch it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In fact, we're playing the trailer right now on YouTube. There's another video element to the show. You can see a portion of the movie as we talk about the movie. So, Tricia, congratulations. I don't have a prize to give you this time, but you probably ended up in the promo, so there's a prize.
Speaker 5: Oh that's so awesome.
Speaker 6: And Mo, I'm sorry I got to I didn't see you at the walk on Sunday.
Speaker 5: I was there, but you either were around or not.
Speaker 3: There where I was, and I definitely was there. I did not spend a lot of time there.
Speaker 2: We had our two dogs there, Riley and Benson, and it was warmer than I expected, and we had to walk further than we originally farther than we originally expected because they made us part damn near next to the road and we had to walk a good half a mile just to get to the Wiggle Waggle Dog Walk.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 6: Wow, Well it was really warm for us too. We left right after the walk.
Speaker 5: But it was a great time and I'm.
Speaker 6: Sorry I missed you, but I'm glad I get to chat with you today.
Speaker 3: I'll be there and we'll probably have some events in between. Would love to meet you in person.
Speaker 6: Awesome, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Have a great night, have a great weekend. Tricia.
Speaker 6: Okay too, bye everybody.
Speaker 3: She's very nice, very nice. And Mark got another shout out. I got a fancy video clip thing we've got going as we were doing.
Speaker 2: I tell you, look, it gets better every single night, every single night. Let's talk to Derek in locker centner. Derek, good evening.
Speaker 7: How are you feeling good evening, mister mo Kelly.
Speaker 8: My man?
Speaker 3: What you're doing right now? Other than talking about.
Speaker 7: I'm cooking dinner, cooking dinner.
Speaker 3: Oh what's for dinner? I gotta ask that, Okay.
Speaker 7: I am making a shrimp case ada, I'm having sweet and tato fries, and I made a little salad for myself.
Speaker 2: All right, Locker Center is not close. Otherwise i'd come get some food because we didn't. We didn't get food tonight. The guys they're supposed to tell us what they want to eat. They didn't do anything. Fumbled that one Derek, I have a feeling you know how we play this game.
Speaker 14: I do.
Speaker 3: Indeed, do you have a number to pick with the exception of number eight, give me nine, number nine? Here comes number nine.
Speaker 12: I committed no murder.
Speaker 15: You must be disappointed.
Speaker 12: You've committed fraud.
Speaker 3: Listen, you're in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 2: That stuff I can get you out of here.
Speaker 10: Do you have any idea what it took to get in here?
Speaker 9: You've gone as far as you can go.
Speaker 8: You come with me now.
Speaker 1: There are still a few million miles left to go.
Speaker 14: It's over.
Speaker 3: Is that the only way you can succeed is to see me fail? Telling you, God, even you are gonna tell me what I can and can't do.
Speaker 10: Now, In case you haven't noticed, I don't need any rescuing.
Speaker 3: But you did once.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got all the answers.
Speaker 9: How do you explain that you didn't beat me that day?
Speaker 3: I be myself?
Speaker 9: Who are you trying to convince? Do you want me to prove it to you? That's not important hill time, it's forgotten.
Speaker 2: I'll prove it to you.
Speaker 4: Do you want me to prove it to you?
Speaker 3: I'll prove it to you.
Speaker 13: I do.
Speaker 3: Derek and Locke Forsenna. A lot of people like this movie, you know, I never liked it.
Speaker 14: At first.
Speaker 7: I thought it was the film with Tom Hanks and Leo DiCaprio where he's forging checks.
Speaker 3: Is that talented misciful Catch me if you can't catch me if you can't, right.
Speaker 7: Yes, catch me if you can. That's what I thought it was at first, and then I quickly realized that, no, that is not it. Do you have to Yeah, I have absolutely no idea. No, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: It starred Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman. I think they got together on this movie during this movie.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 3: Also Jude long Low Gorvidal was also in it. And it's it's a.
Speaker 2: I would say, it's a treatise on the value of people and valuing certain DNA over others.
Speaker 3: And it also has a space component to it.
Speaker 7: So you mean, like when they try to breed out desirable qualities, what is that called eugenics?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yes, And it's a space movie.
Speaker 2: It's about going to space and one guy who didn't have the genetics to receive the position in society to be cleared for the astronaut program goes under this big charade to falsify his DNA record so he could get a chance to go into space.
Speaker 7: That's you know, mo, I love your synopsis, but I still have no idea.
Speaker 3: Mark, How can you? How can you help him out here?
Speaker 12: I know you know the movie.
Speaker 11: It's got kind of a sad ending if I remember correctly, because one of the characters, Oh gosh, wait what now?
Speaker 3: What year to come out? I don't remember. Ninety seven, ninety.
Speaker 7: Seven, ninety seven, okay, so that was I was only fourteen.
Speaker 3: It rhymes with Galactica kind of sort of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, you know I Galactica, all right?
Speaker 11: It rhymes with that prison Attica.
Speaker 7: I know about Attica, but I don't know what rhymes with that remove a letter. I'm sorry you guys.
Speaker 3: Okaya, what's hittinggain?
Speaker 7: What hit again?
Speaker 3: Would you say?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I knew it the whole time.
Speaker 2: That's okay, you knew it at the right time. Darren, Thank you so much for playing with us. Have a great weekend. Enjoy your meal. You're probably enjoying it more than the food we have here.
Speaker 3: We just have potato chow ready.
Speaker 7: It's not even ready yet. I still have a little bit more to do.
Speaker 3: Well, you better get I need to work.
Speaker 7: I'm doing it right now as we speak, Derek.
Speaker 3: Have a great weekend and we'll catch you next time.
Speaker 7: Hey YouTube, Thanks guys, it's Later.
Speaker 3: With mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app, and you got to check us out on YouTube. We have a new video component to not only the show but the game, named that movie Cult Classic. You can play along, or you can just talk to the friends we have in the chat as they're discussing the movies.
Speaker 1: Right now, you're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Six forty and also on our YouTube channel at mister mo Kelly. We're live everywhere as well on the iHeartRadio app. Let's continue name that movie Cult Classic as we kick off the weekend the Fish. Hopefully you've had some dinner like we were talking about last segment, or maybe you've had a beverage or two or eight.
Speaker 3: We don't judge. Here.
Speaker 2: It's Friday night. The workday for the most part, is over, so let's continue to have some fun. In fact, let's talk to Kat in Los Angeles. Good evening, Cat, Hey.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 5: I just got on eating and watching your show.
Speaker 2: I liked the sound of that watching your show. How many of the YouTube shows.
Speaker 3: Have you seen so far?
Speaker 5: This is my first one.
Speaker 3: Do you think you'll tune back in in the future.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, now that you picked me, however.
Speaker 3: We can get you there is alright with me, kat Are you familiar with how we play the game?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've listened a lot. I actually started listening to you guys a while ago. I was coming back from west Lake City and I heard somebody on a show called Kala Kala, and I just thought it was the funniest episode I had heard, and so I've been a fan since.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for rolling with us and rocking with us. You can choose any number except eight or nine.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with lucky number four.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Here's number four.
Speaker 14: The organization.
Speaker 15: Several murders could do us both a great deal of good. Look, charmers, listen, understand each other.
Speaker 6: I don't like you.
Speaker 15: Come on now, don't be naive, lieutenant. We both know how careers are made. Integrity is something you sell the public.
Speaker 9: You sell whatever you want, but don't sell it here tonight, Frank, we must all compromise.
Speaker 2: Get the hell out of here now, kat I want to tell you this is a hard one, but it's a classic.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 5: I'll give you a because I got the gene Hackman when easy. I should have picked that number.
Speaker 3: That's the way it always works. But I can give you some hints to help get you home.
Speaker 2: It is the movie which has the greatest car chase in cinematic history.
Speaker 3: And here's another hint.
Speaker 2: Mustang, a non conformist San Francisco cop is determined to find the underworld kingpin who killed the witness under his protection.
Speaker 12: M hmm.
Speaker 3: It starred the late Steve McQueen.
Speaker 5: Oh, step McQueen.
Speaker 3: Bullet, Yes, yes, yeah, have you seen bullet?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not, Oh.
Speaker 3: Do you absolutely must see it.
Speaker 2: We're playing the fantastic chase scene right now on YouTube so you can use it as a reference point. In fact, all car chase scenes it's almost like they are derivatives and grandchildren of this specific car chase scene through.
Speaker 3: The streets of San Francisco. Yeah, this is the granddaddy of all.
Speaker 12: What here was this movie?
Speaker 3: Sixty eight?
Speaker 12: Oh I wasn't born yet, Sorry, guys, Well, it's okay.
Speaker 3: There was cinematic life before the time we were born.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm just saying this would be more of like my dad or my grandpa's generation.
Speaker 14: Yes.
Speaker 2: And my father introduced me to the movie one Saturday morning, I think I was maybe five or six years old, and said, he said, you need to sit down. You need to watch this movie because he has the greatest car chase scene ever. And I'm passing it on to Utah.
Speaker 5: I absolutely yeah, I absolutely love the cars. To promise you, I'll watch it.
Speaker 3: That's all I can ask.
Speaker 7: Kat.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling in tonight, and I want you to have a wonderful evening and weekend. And thank you for supporting the show, both shows, the radio show and the YouTube show.
Speaker 12: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye, she's so nice.
Speaker 2: Let's get in one more call before we go to break. Let's talk to Kathy in Westchester.
Speaker 12: Well, hello there, Hi Kathy.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 12: How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well. Have you played the game with us before?
Speaker 6: Never?
Speaker 14: This is new for me.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, were you listening or were you watching prior?
Speaker 12: No, I was listening.
Speaker 5: I want to check you out though on YouTube.
Speaker 12: That sounds fun, Please do please do.
Speaker 2: Here's real simple there are some remaining numbers. There were numbers one through ten, and people are choosing numbers, and we played the corresponding clip and will help you figure out the movie. If you cannot figure it out, you can choose one through three, one two, three, five, six seven or ten one two, three, five, six seven or ten.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's go it fine, here we go.
Speaker 13: But t is in your wallet?
Speaker 3: That was stolens and obvious, is Sarah?
Speaker 14: No, she may it ain't.
Speaker 8: But what you're gonna do?
Speaker 10: I'm gonna find that wallet, waldw how by any means necessary.
Speaker 15: I want you to help a young man flow your man homeboy, what's your first step?
Speaker 1: I ain't sure, but we gotta find those robbers.
Speaker 10: We can't go to the police because we don't know if we can trust them, if they know what's in the wallet, and if we don't tell them what's in the wallet, dying or waste no time looking for no loss wallet with nothing in it. So I figured we're gonna have to get out in the street and kind of keep our ears and eyes open until we pick.
Speaker 3: Up on some clues.
Speaker 13: Well, we can't get out there selves.
Speaker 1: But that kind of money an't I had weekend.
Speaker 2: Kathy and Westchester. Do you have any idea? If not, have a slew of hints to get of you.
Speaker 12: I do not have any idea.
Speaker 2: It starred Sidney Poitier, Bill Cosby. Nineteen seventy four.
Speaker 3: Is the movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sydney Poitier, Bill Cosby and Harry Belafonte, And it's about these two guys who got robbed of a lottery ticket and they seek out to recover it.
Speaker 3: Nineteen seventy four. Okay, now walk you through. What's the difference. What's the if I say, not downtown but.
Speaker 7: Take up town?
Speaker 3: Yes, you're almost there?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 3: And tomorrow night is.
Speaker 5: That's on Saturday night?
Speaker 6: Hello, Holy heck, I saw that years ago.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 2: I always say trust your gun a lot of a lot of times. You know it, you just are afraid to say it.
Speaker 7: And Kathy, congratulations the voices.
Speaker 12: I knew the voices.
Speaker 5: That was fun.
Speaker 2: It's still funny. It's dated, but it's funny. Kathy, thank you so much for playing with us tonight.
Speaker 12: Thank you, you have a great night.
Speaker 3: You have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: It's later with mo Kelly, more of your calls, more of our clips and movies than just a moment. K if I Am six forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app and YouTube. Find us at mister mo Kelly. You can watch the game as well as play the game.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM.
Speaker 2: Six forty if I Am six forty and also YouTube is Later with mo Kelly. We're live worldwide and just a little bit behind the scenes up during the last segment. Near the end of the segment, we had an unexpected caller on the hotline. It seems that I guess I'm allowed to say this is It seems that Jayleno was listening to the show and was calling in because he wanted to identify the movie right before we went to break. It's nice to know that he's listening. He's come on the show before, but more often than not you hear him with Tim Conway Junior. But we appreciate Jay Leno for wanting to come in and play the game as well. I guess he didn't have enough time, but hopefully if he calls back in again, we'll give him a clip for him to identify. Let's get back to our regular schedule programming and check out Joe in Anaheim Hills, and Sophia calls about don't go anywhere, Joe.
Speaker 3: Your turn is now. How are you doing, sir? Hey mo, how are you feeling, sir?
Speaker 14: I'm good?
Speaker 3: All right? Have you played the game before with us? You know?
Speaker 14: I played once before in Christmas time? Okay, you guys helped me out. I couldn't get it. It was Polar Express.
Speaker 7: Probably don't remember that.
Speaker 3: No, actually I do.
Speaker 2: I think we even called in to Wala to help you, because he knows that movie better than anybody.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I knew it, but I just, you know, just hearing the audio, I just couldn't get it. But you guys help me out.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see if you can do it again. You can choose one, two, three, six, seven or ten.
Speaker 7: Five? Please, no, we would you.
Speaker 3: You can't choose five, one, two, three, six, seven or ten. Okay seven, here's number seven.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry. Can you just give me a second?
Speaker 7: Excuse me?
Speaker 3: Yes, bad news.
Speaker 15: What We've got a security camera in this part of the show. So, so I saw you put that book, Daniel Trousers book, the one Daniel Trousers. I don't have a book down my trousers.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 15: I'll tell you what. I'll call the police. And what can I say if I'm wrong about the whole book down the trousers scenario, I really apologize. Okay, what if I did have a book trousers? Well, ideally when I went back to the desk, you'd remove the Conducan Guide to Party from your trousers and either wipe it and put it back or buy it. I'll see you gonna say sorry about.
Speaker 3: Joe and Anaheim Hills. Do you recognize that voice?
Speaker 14: It's like a British British guy.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, I'll give you a hint.
Speaker 14: Is Stanley Kubrick film?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: No, I would not say Stanley Kubrick, but I'll give you a hint. As far as the voice you heard.
Speaker 7: Divine Brown, divine Brown.
Speaker 3: Someone got arrested. Yeah, Corner Street Corner.
Speaker 2: Used to date Elizabeth Hurley. O you uh, yes, that's the star of this movie. Co star was Julia Roberts.
Speaker 14: Oh it like that? Was it like a rom com? Yes? Yes, so that would be like nodding Hill or.
Speaker 3: Something that's itting Hill. That's it.
Speaker 2: I can't get people to trust their gut. Usually their first inclination is the right one. Joe, you didn't need much help you got it?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I appreciate it. I've never watched that movie. I just know about it because I thought.
Speaker 2: It was okay. You know, I'm not too much of a rom com type of guy. I thought it was okay.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean either, Well, did you say you didn't like Gattica?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: I did not. No, not a fan?
Speaker 14: Why why not? Why don't you?
Speaker 3: I thought it was boring? I thought, uh, the well, what is his name?
Speaker 13: You?
Speaker 3: What is it? Even? Hunt Ethan Hawk? Whatever?
Speaker 13: Not?
Speaker 3: Mission impossible? Then Hawk, he wasn't a sympathetic character. He was a fraud.
Speaker 2: He he yes, he was dealt a bad hand, but he was using Jerome Jude Law's blood.
Speaker 3: He didn't earn his way right, and he was you know, like, no, not Jerome.
Speaker 13: He was.
Speaker 2: This was a third person. His brother was valid, as they call him. He had good enough DNA. Ethan Hawk's character did not and he was an.
Speaker 14: Invalid because he wasn't. He didn't he didn't get like what do you call it enhanced? So it was showing that he could, you know, as this irregular human, he.
Speaker 2: Could you know, he wasn't special, right, and so society was set up. He can only get certain jobs. He wouldn't, he wouldn't never be an astronaut, and he you know, he frauded his way into becoming an astronaut. And for me, I remember when I saw it was like, I don't care if this guy gets exposed. I want him exposed.
Speaker 14: So you miss You're not missing, You're missing the point.
Speaker 7: He wasn't.
Speaker 14: He wasn't even allowed to be to get an afternot job. I know he wasn't enhanced.
Speaker 3: Let him have that. I know, I get all that life is tough, not fair.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: He's cheating.
Speaker 14: I think that movie is great, but you know, everyone.
Speaker 2: Joe, I can understand that not everyone can be right like me all the time. I understand that the movie, Joe, I have to run, But thank you so much for calling in. Have a great weekend. Let's go ahead and get in Sophia right now in Carlsbad, Sophia.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 12: You want to get on a promo?
Speaker 3: Okay, say something about Mark Ronner and how much you would like to meet him.
Speaker 12: I was just gonna say, does it have to be that no offense? Mark? But you're getting so much attention and.
Speaker 3: It's spoiled.
Speaker 12: Exactly. I like to try to go for the underdog who doesn't get a lot of attention.
Speaker 2: There, I would say Stephan Twala has his concubine, so I won't say tallat Yeah, it's getting.
Speaker 12: Dated, don't hurt. I haven't heard Stephen?
Speaker 8: Is he there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I am here?
Speaker 12: How's it going, Stephen?
Speaker 3: How about wait? How about this?
Speaker 2: Okay, Sophia, let's going to take longer than I originally anticipated. So I'm gonna put your hole because we have to go to a commercial break. When we come back, you're gonna close out the show for us. All right, all right, cool, it's Lad with Mo Kelly. We're live on the iHeartRadio app. We're live on CAFI, We're live on on YouTube everywhere around the world. When we come back, we're gonna play the dating game with Stefan and Sophia from Carlsbad.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: It's Friday Night, nine o'clock.
Speaker 8: Show.
Speaker 12: To tell him what you know?
Speaker 3: Help Boney co se Boo.
Speaker 10: Have you heard.
Speaker 4: It's Momo spread the words can boo.
Speaker 3: It's Nat Charmi, Cally caf I.
Speaker 2: Later with Mo Kelly and YouTube live everywhere in the world. Let's close out the week. Close out the show continue with Sophia calling in from Carlsbad trying to I don't know, flirt, say hello to Stefan, show him some love. I don't want to put labels on it. How would you describe it, Sophia? Yes, oh we can hear you?
Speaker 11: Is he?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yes, that is me delicious.
Speaker 2: I actually, I actually so.
Speaker 12: To be honest, my real name's not Sophia, but I did just look at your LinkedIn and you're.
Speaker 3: Cute already stalking.
Speaker 12: Wow, so your latest, your latest, your latest LinkedIn view is me? Is my real me? Anyway, I was in saying honor Ronnor gets way too much attention. I mean, I'm sure you're great. I just got into that. I think that once you get I was always friends with like the outcasts at school anyway, So I'm I'm like, popular people have enough friends.
Speaker 3: How about I go homie, You guys finish up the show. You don't pay anymore. Fush deserves the attention. Give it all to Fush.
Speaker 12: I'm sure he's really important. Okay, I haven't feel.
Speaker 3: We're not going to get to the movie, but go ahead, we only.
Speaker 12: Have it, We only have a few minutes. Well, yeah, so that's why I was good to child, probably bomb miserably, but I was actually really proud of the last caller because he did a good job. I knew it was a few grants, and I'm like, come on, dude, you gotta know this. And then he ended up winning a man, which is great.
Speaker 2: Pseudonym Sophia. All right, you can choose one, two three six or ten, one two three six or ten?
Speaker 3: Close us out? Uh you sure you wont number two? All right, here's number two.
Speaker 13: Way down in the jungle deep the line stepped on the signa by monkey's beak. The monkey said, mother, can't you see you're standing on my God? The monkey lived in the jungle in an old oak tree. Bulls in the line every day in the weekend, every day before the sun go down, that line my kick his head.
Speaker 3: All through the jungle. K But the monkey got wind who.
Speaker 13: Started using his wi start saying, I'm gonna put a stop the little chicken. So he ran up on the line the baron that today he's been all missed the line. That's a big bad mother, come in your way.
Speaker 2: Pseudonym Sophia from Carl's bed. If you didn't know the movie, I won't. I won't hold it against you. But it is a cult classic without a doubt. Do you need a hint and start a h No, it does not.
Speaker 3: It starts with a D.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I was. I was trying to google the lyrics and.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's harm Knight.
Speaker 12: Harlm Knights came up.
Speaker 3: No, no, but it's not a bad guess.
Speaker 2: Harlem Knights is a This is nineteen seventy five and it starred the late great Rudy Ray Moore.
Speaker 12: Oh god, I don't even know. So let's do a play on words like you do where you give clues. That way, that's the only way I'm going to get it.
Speaker 3: Okay, wants to be dragged across? We're dragon tonight.
Speaker 12: Behind Sorry, Oh okay, speaking really old ones.
Speaker 3: I said that, I said I was tonight. I said I was.
Speaker 11: There was a recent Eddie Murphy movie about this movie. Yes, that uses this movie's title in its title. I think we're gonna have to go to Yeah, how about this?
Speaker 3: Give me a brand of fruit backfie?
Speaker 6: What the truck.
Speaker 12: Truck? I remember recent movie? I just googled it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 2: It's a live action movie where he is actually playing the life story of Rudy Ray Moore.
Speaker 12: Oh, I'm.
Speaker 3: I know in the chat. They know what it is. I know they know the chat.
Speaker 8: Yes, Domite, I'm really smart, like yes, Domite whatever, convincing Sophia, fake Sophia name.
Speaker 3: Thank you for closing out the show tonight.
Speaker 2: We had a great time and I'm quite sure Stephan is going to go look at his LinkedIn and see who's stalking him. And she's in the promo. Yes, you made the promo. Yes, you definitely made the promo. Have a great weekend, delicious. Bye Sophia, it's later with mo Kelly. Have a great we can be safe and we'll catch you on Monday. KFI A six forty and YouTube. We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 9: What you need to know and when you need to know it.
Speaker 1: K FI and kost HD two Los Angeles, Orange County live everywhere on the iHeart Radio app.