Speaker 1: It's through usage. I think, like anytime I move my armor hurts.
Speaker 2: So you're not moving your arm in the middle of the.
Speaker 1: Night, No, but just the right the weight of my arm, Like if I lay it on my side, this side, the shoulder hurts. If I lay on the shoulder, it's way bad. If I lay on my back, it still hurts, but not as much. If I just twilt my back just a little bit, sometimes I can get comfortable.
Speaker 2: What if you have the right arm hanging over the bed, how's that?
Speaker 1: I have not tried to do that, but it would hurt like crazy, because it's that type of stredging like kill. It's when I when I go like this, the pressure and the right there just it's it feels like it's out of place. I mean, it's it just really it's like even doing that, like lifting this hurts.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Does a hot application or a cold application make a difference?
Speaker 1: Again, I don't. I haven't tried that. But I again yesterday, well after my daughter's birthday party she turns nine today, at five o five pm, so I was jogging and then again just one of those times where I jolted and it just felt like it was separating at the shoulder. I was just like, oh, even just doing that, like twisting my hand.
Speaker 2: Have you ever dislocated your shoulder?
Speaker 1: No? No, I've had pain in the shoulder before, but it's not like this. It's way different.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. And lifting the arm makes it worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels heavy like the arm itself feels heavy like doesn't I can tell the difference when doing this versus that one.
Speaker 2: So and you didn't hurt it? Did you injure it?
Speaker 1: I think it might have just been in the wrong place because I did a bench press freaking weeks ago and it just felt wrong and all the wrong places when I was doing it, so I stopped. But it was like excruciating pain, and it just everything just seemed like it didn't online right when I was pushing up, but before that it was sore. So I I don't know.
Speaker 2: So what potency of the sanguine area do you have? All right? Take two pellets every two hours two hours, okay, for the rest of today. Take two pellets in the middle of the night when you wake up, and let me know tomorrow, and let me know tomorrow what happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, I will do that. Okay, So Karen says, good morning, and she had a little bit of an update and stuff that was going on with her. They went through tests. I guess she did buyop seas and stuff like that because she was forced into it, basically, But I don't think she said she's she's hopeful that nothing was going to come back bad. But have you heard about this, this National Blueprint for biodefense. It's kind of like, I guess it would be a drill, like the event to a one type of thing.
Speaker 2: But they're no, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay. So the scenario says the following hypothetical opening remarks by a chair of Congressional Joint Inquiry provide context for this report portraying a biological tax efficient to cause a catastrophic consequences worn by the Bipartisan Commission on Biodefense. And then they're just saying that Joint Inquiry into administration and Congressional actions before and during the bio terrorist attacks of July fourth, twenty twenty five. So it's a hypothetical scenario. We know how those go, and they're talking about that for two days from now.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, Yeah, And The.
Speaker 1: Other thing I'm going to bring up with you is MABA to make biometrics great again? Or what everything is? Maha, it turned to maba. Isn't that nice with the tracking bracelets and stuff like that?
Speaker 2: For now? Oh yeah, Well that's you know, we're in the extreme minority here, and people are the vast majority of suffering humanity is going to go down the road of a reductionistic mechanism to their utter doom and destruction. And it's just it's the you know, what's the phrase, it's the snake eating its own tail. It's it's fruitless. It's all of this stuff that all of conventional medicine does with objective laboratory discovery. Ninety percent of it is useless and worthwhile, useless and not worthwhile.
Speaker 1: It's a it's misleading too.
Speaker 2: All you do so you secure a diagnosis and you know there's a metabolic disturbance somewhere in the body. You know there's an upregulation of prostaglandin, or there's too many white blood cells or not enough white blood cells, or there's a discarnation, or the liver enzymes are elevated or the liver enzymes are depressed, or the thyroid enzymes are elevated or the thyroid enzymes are depressed, and so what what does that information give the physician to help them cure the condition?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And doesn't there have to be a bunch of preprogrammed assumptions as to why those things are markers for something and you just don't question as markers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a whole other conversation, right, Yeah, but you know, it's this rush to judgment to secure a diagnosis at all costs, secure the diagnosis. And what everybody misses is it's the startling fact that you cannot treat a diagnosis. It's irrelevant. You can't do it. The diagnosis does not exist. You cannot treat asthma, you cannot treat leukemia, you cannot treat migraine headaches, you cannot treat uterine fibroids. You cannot treat osteoarthritis. You can't do it because it does not exist. You can treat a person who has been labeled with osteoarthritis, and that is a completely different scenario. When you are treating a human being, the diagnostic information is relatively useless. It's helpful. Maybe twenty twenty five percent the vast majority of the information that's necessary in order to effect a curative treatment on somebody is objective, subjective information. It's objective inquiry, not objective discovery with blood work or MRIs or CTS or any of that bs. But this fact goes right over the head of ninety nine percent of the people. Even a lot of the people who've been following me for years, been subscribers, read all my books. They this is a very difficult concept for whatever reason. And it's not because people are stupid.
Speaker 1: They kind of treat like Athleck though. It's like additional insurance instead of being the root and the root way of doing things. It's like, oh, this is an add on to what the other guys do.
Speaker 2: It's not. You're right, that's what a lot of people think. How a lot of people think about it. And I believe that that is one function of the medical market, monopolization and subsequent socialization of the unassuming, heard of human beings. Right, this is what we're taught in school, and this is what we see on TV. And you know, all these ridiculous doctor shows. It's just if they did a show, a reality show like cops, you know, for what actually happens in hospitals that people would be horrified and they never go to their doctor ever again. So it's just this this big mechanistic mumbo jumbo gestalt that everybody's bought into. And everybody's quite comfortable with the fact that you're a medical doctor who graduated from Harvard, has no idea what causes heartburn, has no idea what to do to cure it. Everybody's okay with that, And this is a gigantic problem. You know, I just had a I was consulting with somebody the other day, you know, they had a condition, serious condition, and they went to their doctor, and the doctor's looking at the doctor spends five minutes with the patient, right, All the doctor's interested in is reading the diagnostic discovery and the doctors I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do. And the patient, the doctor's patient was like saying, will you stop looking at the paper, will you, you know, ask me some questions about what's going on and have a conversation with me the doctors and no, no, I can't do that. I'm sorry. It's it's it's complete, I mean, it's idiocy. It's just this one trick pony. Get the blinders on ladies and gentlemen, and let's secure as much confirmation biases we can. Let's surround ourselves with as many people as we can who think the same way that we do. Yeah, let's disregard all our failures, let's disregard all the successes of everybody in alternative quote unquote medicine, and let's just damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead, because we've got science on our side.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Science, Yeah, we know about the studies and who funds them.
Speaker 2: So it's you know, it's frustrating because I can see the answer. I know what the answer is, I know what to do. I know what to do to fix the problem. But I don't know. I think I'm two hundred years ahead of my time, maybe because people just aren't gonna be able to accept it. And you know, the pharmaceutical industry has no fear, no cause for alarm advisor, because even if we do legislate for medical freedom, which I don't think is going to happen. And anyway, but even if that did happen, it would easily take three generations for the infrastructure or catch up to be able to give you any sort of competition whatsoever, and by then the polls will have shifted and humanity will completely change. So it doesn't freaking matter.
Speaker 1: So we have a couple of things in there with it, watching and listening. I guess that means. And then Karen said, d MD's cure for harbor the stomach from solved.
Speaker 2: Or give drugs which completely obliterate stomach acid just to eliminate it completely.
Speaker 1: You don't need you who needs to digestive food and get the nutrients out. Yeah, I mean you got things like go isembic paralyzing your stomach. Anyway, I'm surprised people survive any of that stuff.
Speaker 2: I had a friend of the family who they were pretty wealthy, and this woman had gastric bypass done for cosmetic reasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is the thought process which goes on in the mainstream.
Speaker 1: Right, is that reversible once you cut out?
Speaker 2: No? Right, No, it might be, but it's really complicated. I mean, I don't know, is the honest answer. I don't know that anybody's ever done that. I'm sure of maybe one or two or three people somewhere have come to Jesus and said, yeah, I want you to go in and reverse this, and they had the you know, the money to be able to do that. Insurance isn't going to pay for that, and it's major surgery. So I mean, I don't The honest answer is I don't know. But it's just it's the way that we've been taught to think, right. I mean, you've got add then you need a drug. You've got depression, Well you need a drug. You need to have better grades in school than well, you need a drug. Well you have heartburn, just obliterate all your stomach acid. Oh, okay, you've got a sore throat. We'll take your tonsils out. Okay, Yeah, you might as well have your all your teeth removed, put deers in, because it's only a matter of time until they all fail. You might as well just go ahead right now while you're healthy and have the knee replacements and the hip replacements and the shoulder replacements, because it's only a matter of time until all that shit goes.
Speaker 1: And we were just made by with crap material, So there's you know, why don't we get the good stuff that men made?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and pacemakers too, Let's all have pacemakers after you're fifty years of age, because you know, it's only a matter of time until your heart shits the bed. This is how people think, and they're not. It's not because they're evil, sadistic, you know, machiavellian people who who enjoy inflicting pain upon others. It's not like that. It's because they have drunk the mechanist kool aid and they're surrounded by extreme confirmation bias and they just don't allow anybody with a correct point of view to even talk. I mean, nobody in the current administration is even talking about medical freedom. It's not even a conversation. We're talking about, you know, we need greater access to homeopathic medicines. And the homeopathic medicines years ago were approved by the Food and Drug Administration. And the fact of the matter is that the Food and Drug Administration has no business whatsoever having anything to do with homeopathy. That's like having the Democratic Party regulate what the Republicans do, right, They're at odds. It's their competition. They have no business sticking their you know, hands in the water, getting involved with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, botanical medicines, home me out with the acupuncture, none of it, period, hard stop it should be completely taken outside of the control of the Food and Drug Administration. That's what we need to have happened. But nobody's having that conversation because it's two hundred years out of its time. So people will continue to suffer and die needlessly. And you know, every once in a while they get pissed off or they pop your head out of the matrix for two minutes, you know, look for stuff to do alternatively, and then when the Google health coach therapeutics fail, they go right back to the MD. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the advice they seek out is terrible. That's one of the other problems. And then you know, understanding and being patient with helme me up homeopathics is probably the other issue, right, because their description of what their problems are might not be the best. And then you have to, like people like you would have to work with that to try to understand what the what to give them as far as that in addition to the thing that they probably won't do, which is get the ninety essentials and get the clean up their diet. So they won't do any of that stuff, but they want to see a change, it's better just get a pill. I'll see you guys later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, I mean, I don't know why I am in the you know, this is me playing the smallest sad fiddle in the world. I guess right, I'm in a complaining mood today. I guess well, let's talk about it. Yeah, well, just because I mean, it's this is the situation that we find ourselves in. We don't have a medical freedom. We haven't had medical freedom since the early nineteen hundreds. And because of lack of medical freedom, the only medicine that we know anything about is MD directed medicine. And we think that MD directed medicine is the bee's knees and it is the epitome of medical science. That there is no other medical method which is superior to MD directed medicine. And after all, those guys are called medical doctors, right, But what we're not told is that the mds don't practice medicine. They practice allopathic medicine.
Speaker 1: Oppositional opposites cure opposites, which is failure, that's right. I get these messages from these studies and these papers because I don't know, some kind of like academic thing. And Galen has been coming up in the in the papers all throughout the last two weeks, and I've laughed every time I've seen it, and then I've gotten disgusted because I realized that people are seeking this stuff out as if it's like godly information, like oh wow, Galen, everybody bow a Galen.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, Yeah, I think it's a function. I had a long conversation with a colleague of mine who's probably the world's most effective homeopathic physician right now. He's in Montreal, and he thinks that all of this, you know, I was bemoaning our fate, and he didn't disagree. I mean, you can't disagree. The facts are obvious, right, But he thinks it's a function of the There was a word that he used. It was a German word to describe the kind of cultural consciousness of the time. You know, like, for instance, a couple of hundred years ago, it was unheard of for a woman to hold a job. You just didn't do that. Women just didn't do that. You wouldn't even think about doing that. What are you nuts a woman's going to have a job. It's like that, right, That was the the collective consciousness of the time, right.
Speaker 1: Who's going to nurture the children?
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: See, that's not a bad gig anyway. You know, that's pretty admirable work.
Speaker 2: And the collective consciousness of this time is mechanistic, materialistic medicine. That's just what it is. That's the soup that we're steing it right now. Which is why this is such a difficult message for people to understand, because even though it's correct, even though it's true, even though it's borne out by science and clinical experience and is grounded in inviolate natural law, people just can't wrap their heads around it because it is so far outside of their comfort zone. Right. It's like I did a really great personal transformation three day weekend about thirty years ago when I was in medical school. It was called the Landmark Forum. And if anybody has the opportunity to go to the Landmark Forum, it's three days that will change your life. I highly recommend it. Don't do it online though they've been doing it online since COVID, Go do it in person the Landmark Forum. It's three days that will change your life in a good way. One of the things that they talked about there, which I'll never forget, in which I've used thousands of times, is if all of the knowledge in the universe would be represented inside a circle graph. Right, there's a little piece of that pie that's the stuff that we know, like I know how to speak English, I know how to hit a golf ball sometimes, right, I know how to do rudimentary math. And then there's another piece of the pie, which is the stuff we don't know, like I don't know how to fly an airplane, I don't know how to play a piano, I don't know how to speak French. Right, there's the stuff that we know, and there's the stuff that we don't know. But interestingly, the majority of the information on this graph and this pie chart is in the zone of the stuff that we didn't know. We didn't know it is so far outside of our frame of reference, so I didn't know. I didn't know that. And when you have access to that information, that's when you have a Eureka moment. That's when you have a breakthrough. That's when the lights go on, right, And that's all the greatest scientific discoveries have been by people tapping into that part of the of the knowledge base. And that's what this is. Like the information that myself and my colleagues are talking about is in that zone. It's not the stuff that we don't know. It's so far outside of that that you didn't know you didn't know it. And when you have experience of it, that's when you have a phase shift, breakthrough Eureka experience and you know that's the game that we're playing. That that's why it's so challenging.
Speaker 1: You know, the one thing that you can you can think social media for there's two different things. I guess Prior, like when I was in high school and pretty school and even college, if you wanted the rold to know your opinion, you had to be a published like journalist or an author or something. So anybody who can press buttons now can express their opinion to a great deal of people that they never had access to before. So there's some positives to that, because you could say that it's a closed system you had to know someone to know someone in order to get published maybe perhaps, But also that gave people a different perspective as to what was out there in the public in the first place. So they think that there's this huge decline and intellect after looking at social media, I'm like, no, I think they just gave a bunch of idiots a voice, and by that perception now has degraded everybody's expectations on everything else because of what they see. And it discourages people who are intellectually gifted because they see the these other people rising to economic fame and fortune and just through the social media and they're total idiots. Yeah, it's very discouraging.
Speaker 2: Right, it is very discouraging. I grew up in a in a town in Massachusetts, are an island off the coast of southern Massachusetts. When I was a kid, it was a normal New England town, except it was thirty miles out to sea.
Speaker 1: Right, thirty miles apart Dundalk it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know it was like mostly middle class, yeah, a little bit of upper class, a handful of poor people. There weren't a lot of poor people, a handful and a handful of really wealthy people. It was like normal New England town. Right.
Speaker 1: You couldn't touch a place there now for under a million dollars, could you.
Speaker 2: You can't get a doghouse for less than a million Jesus. So now it's completely changed with you know, the one percent lived there now, right.
Speaker 1: I blame wings for bringing up the property value.
Speaker 2: That was the funest little yeah. Yeah, uh. But the point that I'm laboring at getting here is, you know what the last few years that I lived there, because I you know, I lived there on and off after I graduated college. I had a practice there and then I had a practice on mainland southern uh, southern New England, Hyena support. But lots and lots and lots of super wealthy people the majority of home were just freaking idiots. And you're looking at You're looking at yourself, going, I can't believe did that person has so much freaking money? You know? It's like that. It's like this. The same thing's happening with social media.
Speaker 1: It's it makes you wonder if we overthink things, what it is do you just have to go for with any of your don Like your your half baked ideas are just as good to potentially make you wealthy as your really good thought out ideas. Just go with anything and see what happens.
Speaker 2: Like is that, Yeah, I think I'm just going to start filming cat videos.
Speaker 1: There we go, Right, you got it, You're rich, now let's go. Yeah, So boogie boogie views here said the same thing I said earlier. RFK wants everyone to wear a medical monitor. Yeah, we're talking about wearables with the IMABA, and he actually announced that, and then this new thing I think distractingly deceptive as well, but something about fourteen billion dollars worth of medical fraud and CDC's in trouble and all this other stuff, and how that intertwines with everybody else. I'm thinking to myself, Yeah, but this is the warp speed guy, the millions upon millions of people who are now not with us anymore. You know, why why aren't we talking about that? We're talking about the fraud. Yeah, come on.
Speaker 2: It's a distraction so that they don't get to talk about that. Don't ever talk about that, right, I mean, the COVID vaccines now are still are just introduced into the childhood vaccine schedule and they're not they're not going to change that.
Speaker 1: They're talking about AI driven. So yeah, hook yourself up to this. Everything that you said about the convey the conveyor belt thing, I know, the bracelet they're scanning or something like you said scan something, and it's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think the conveyor belt is apped anymore. You're just gonna have to wear this bracelet, plug it into the Internet, and you know, forty eight hours later, you get your drugs delivered to the door. You don't even have to do anything. That's how it's going to go with AI. And it's a problem because nobody understands AI. People think that AI can figure stuff out that it doesn't know anything about. But it can't. AI can only draw from the data that it's given access.
Speaker 1: To, which is already corrupted. Wrong. So it's only going to give you wrong data it is as a feedback, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so we're screwed.
Speaker 1: It's not able to Yeah, it can't discern where your where your study, what went wrong, and where you're where your findings are incorrect. It doesn't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't pay any attention to the published literature. Ontomeopathy disregards that because it's quackery, or it doesn't even get a chance to look at it. Right, right, it's.
Speaker 1: It's labeled pseudoscience. There's a there's a block, there, there's a wall for there's no there's no there's no channel into that.
Speaker 2: So it's dystopia. It's refined dystopia offered up as intellectual advancement. How about that.
Speaker 1: So everybody, the number is six point nine four three one zero three three four. If you have questions for doctor Peter Glidden, you can call that number. You can use the chat on Rumble and YouTube. I don't get to see Bradion's often, so even though we are on there, if you're over there, also just pull up this on YouTube or Rumble. It's a lot easier for me to see your questions. Please feel free. You've got a half hour left with doctor Glidden.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kreamus is Bingo, AI is BS. I have a PhD in BS.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna be on with Mike Adams on the tenth.
Speaker 1: I think that's awesome. Yeah, and I will be on with him on the fifteenth. I'm not sure what we're talking about yet, how about That's the point I can't I can't wait for him to air yours. He doesn't take you usually too long to air it. This is usually not live.
Speaker 2: But so I think I'm gonna do I'm going I think a couple of days after his inner view, or when I'm going to have to talk to him when his interview goes live. I'm going to do a I'm going to do a worldwide presentation again with a little bit of Q and A, and it's going to be available to the general public. I do that like once a year, you know, I have like a worldwide presentation. So I'm gonna use Mike Adams platform to set that up and advertise for it.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 1: He's got a really loyal following a lot of people. Uh, surprise you. I mean, I don't know if it's surprising, but it's a it's refreshing that you know, there's a good there's a good turn around to I guess I don't know response to it or whatnot.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how. I don't know how that crowd is going to receive my information because again.
Speaker 1: It's because of the stuff that he sells, like the health stuff and all.
Speaker 2: These they've got, you know, they're like everybody else.
Speaker 1: It's like, hm, it's not Trump driven though at least that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: But it's it's more like integrative medicine than it is like holistic medicine.
Speaker 1: I understand. Yeah, well yeah, people like doctor artists and stuff like that or frequently or they used to be not so much anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nicotine all day long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so.
Speaker 2: It'll be interesting. But anyway, I appreciate the uh the nod?
Speaker 1: Do you yeah? No, do you have do you have any desire? Let's let's look at the the website and if you were if you were for a brand new person like what is what would you say? The greatest benefit would be you're already curious, You're already outside of the field of you know, just going to your doctor whenever anything happens. Uh, what what would you what would you say? The the draws or what should you pay attention to? What can you learn? And how do you use your website?
Speaker 2: All right, so pull it up, we'll shut it's exactly this.
Speaker 1: I think I do an entire screen. I think's quabe better and so I'll just show you guys from this. You just go ahead and click this green one right here and rumble and we are in.
Speaker 2: Okay, go to new content.
Speaker 1: All right, there's new content. I'm not sure why the pictures didn't pop up, but scroll, there's the book.
Speaker 2: Here's the book. That's really what the first thing that people should do. But I do have something on the website. I forget where it is. Keep scrolling. Yeah, so it's not here, So go to in the member bar across the top of the page. See where it says member account yep, go there, scroll how to best use this website see that Yep. If you do not have a diagnosis and want to learn how to make yourself healthy, follow those steps. If you've been diagnosed with something and are looking for a solution, follow those steps. So that's the best way to for brand new people to empower themselves with focusing on specific information bits on the website. Because there is a lot of information on the website, it would be easy for a new person to get lost there. But if you follow these instructions, then you're good to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're an information uh, I guess that we're junkie, would somehow apply there. I mean, I love information, I like consuming I like, you know, also using my discernment when I do so. But I love, you know, just acquiring what I what I you know, what's valid? And I love going through the videos on the well used to be medical insights. I think it still is right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's under health and Medicine.
Speaker 1: Ye yeah, medical insight right there. So I could spend a long time just on this page. The told bad Foods is very important, it's useful. It'll help you clean up your diet, which is very important because you can be doing all the right things and then sabotaging yourself and the other thing too. I think we more people should look into this is the whole supplement market a lot of times because everything is a gimmick and they know that people will want to see it in their product that they put things in their supplements that counteract the other thing that's in there and neutralize it. Here, let me see if there's someone on this one. Hello, hellou, I'm not hearing anybody.
Speaker 2: Is there anybody out there?
Speaker 1: Right? Hello?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Try again?
Speaker 2: Is any one at all?
Speaker 1: It's six point nine three eighty OUs Janner six poet nine four to three one zero three three four. I just gave you someone else's number. Yeah, So that's that's a strange thing that happens with with selflements is that I think they put a lot of stuff in there that basically makes it inert at some at a certain point because not all the things work well together, they don't drive well together. And the ninety essential nutrients right here, there's also well there's a link right there, but you can you can find a different page as well, that is the Healthy Foundation pack. And I will not go anywhere do anything without the osteo effects and the plant to ride minerals thefas those are, I mean the whole the whole package is important. But I will not ever run out of these two here because you know, you get a you get a lot of the minerals also in the oustio. I did I recently, as about a month ago when I first when I got them again, realized that there's about seventy of those those nutrients that you find in the planting the right minerals in there too.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I for some reason, I about a year ago for I can't remember why, but I was without that stuff for like three weeks, didn't have it, didn't have any and forgot to order more, or was traveling or forgot to take it. I forget, but I just didn't have it for three weeks. And man, after week two, I could really notice a negative difference when that stuff started burning down in my nutrients stores. Yeah, it makes a gigantic difference in your overall health.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you don't know what you're being exposed to throughout the day either, even if you think you're doing well with your diet and stay away from the twelve bad foods. Like the environment is so polluted, especially out here they spray. There's all of farmland. I can't jog on the dirt like the road's next to the dirt fields because I get sick and my eyes start to hurt and I can't see for three days or four days or a week. It's just awful because it gets all stirred up with the wind. So I'm sure that silica in that sand that's all quidded on the outside of my backyard, it's probably got all kinds of pesticides in it, you know.
Speaker 2: What's the chemtrail factor? Like where you live?
Speaker 1: Awful. And when I was doing those outside markets for the you know, there was a thing called the Arizona Marketplace and I was doing the hot sauce. I had a booth there and it was eight hours a day, four days a week, and I was sick and drained every single day. It wasn't just because of the sun factor. It was because of whatever the hell being outside and you know, potentially the pesticides, maybe the stuff up above me. I don't know, but I didn't feel very good after the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Ever, Yeah, messed with oh, Which is why the ninety essential nutrients and the diet are very important because in the game of life, it's it's always a battle between the stress of life versus the strength of the body, the stress of life versus the strength of the body. The stronger your body is, the more able it is to handle the crap that's thrown at it, whether you know it's being thrown at you or whether it's invisible crap that's being.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: I love how you phrased it on one of your recent live Q and as how it's like, if you're strong enough, it'll bounce off, like you know, I was thinking, like rubber bullets, right, you just you have to shield up. And that's very true because when I take this stuff, I feel way better. It is not psychosomatic because the sensation it feels, I feel more energy, especially with a tiny tangerine that I feel very very good.
Speaker 2: And it's the type of a thing that you don't know what you're missing, right, because people.
Speaker 1: We get used to being functioning on fifty percent.
Speaker 2: Body is remarkable old it's ability to do that, honestly, the amount of crap that the body can, you know, experience and still keep ticking. It's quite remarkable, quite honestly.
Speaker 1: Are you still adding more? Look at all these testimonials, that's for all these different symptoms. And then if you go to the health where is that one health recovery protocols?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: This is your list. So, like you said, if you have a diagnosis, this is where you go. But this is also where you find your seven day detox program, the twenty one day beat juice program, which I am going to do when I get back from New York, or I'll do it in New York if I can find beats. Upstate doesn't have the same type of stuff in the grocery stores. And there's not like a whole foods every corner either. It's it's rural. It's like where Saratoga Springs is.
Speaker 2: So it's well, you need to be become a member of Azure standard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I actually I am, uh well, I'm a member of not really a member I because of doctor Monso and his Azure will uh submit line like I have a code for them and stuff like that, but I don't I don't actually know where their drop off points are around here. Ye, oh, here comes somebody else again. Let's try this, try it again.
Speaker 2: It's a great company.
Speaker 4: One second call from woll to accept press one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hello, is this Noel?
Speaker 4: Yeah it is?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Well is this a call for Is this a question for doctor Glynnon? Well?
Speaker 4: I wanted to give a follow up call share some good news.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I called, like a month wound on the heel with a bone infection, and I we're followed doctor Glynnon's protocol and I want to follow up yesterday and wound is shrunk in half and the doctor was so be fat all they did an X ray and he said, it just like.
Speaker 1: You're cutting out every every couple of seconds. So can you just repeat that part of he said it.
Speaker 3: Might what.
Speaker 4: He was the doctor was surprised that the bone infection looks like it might be healing.
Speaker 1: H that's awesome. He was surprised.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really it's really good news.
Speaker 4: How Yeah, that's kind of happened or what was happening?
Speaker 1: You didn't yeah, yeah, no curiosity as to what you were doing to fix that.
Speaker 4: But I wanted to thank doctor Wood.
Speaker 2: Well, you're welcome. I appreciate the trust right, So right back at you. You know, it's a two way street here, so you just it's important to maintain the discipline until you're one hundred percent better. So just keep doing what I told you to do until it's all the way gone, and you know, then we can have a party. All right. But it's good, it's really it's really good news. And interestingly, you know, you should look to see how other things in your body feel like while you're doing this, like your mood, your energy, your appetite, your sleep and things like that, because this is called holistic medicine for a reason, and because it often has comprehensive global effects on the body while it's helping you know, the chief complaint, right, So good for you. Appreciate the callback very much. Yeah, this is the best kept secret and conventional medicine of the modern era. So good for you. Keep on keeping on and let us know what happens in a couple of weeks, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Noel, can I me? I asked, because I'm a little curious. I'm I'm guaranteeing the ninety Essentiels was part of the recovery and the root twelve bad foods. Was there a specific homeopathic. Uh he asked you to get to or was there was there anything in addition to that, specifically for what you had going on with your bone.
Speaker 4: The he just we just did what he had told us to do, was like take the nineties and then there was something for the bone.
Speaker 2: He suggested the homeopathics and fight him little white pellet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Cool. Yeah, okay, very good.
Speaker 1: Doesn't really work. I can't wait to yes, hopefully get this shoulder fixed.
Speaker 2: It all right, congratulations, keep up the good work and let us know what happens. Please moving forward.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you, No, well, thank you, Okay.
Speaker 1: All right, very good. We got another testimonial for the books.
Speaker 2: You know, before the Flexner Report and the monopolization of the medical market, there were over one hundred and fifty homeopathic hospitals and nature pathic sanitariums all throughout the country. The busiest medical clinic west of the Mississippi was in Spokane, Washington, and it was run by a nature pathic doctrine named O. G. Carroll. It's where the Carol blood tests came from. And he was extremely successful. Why because it worked and then the you know, the the Flexner's, the Carnegies and the Rockefellers come along and kicked him and everybody else off the bus of medicine, and we've gone backwards ever since. If that hadn't happened, if the monopolization of the medical marketplace had not happened by this time, I doubt there would be very much chronic disease because the nature paths and the homeopaths would have been able to dramatically increase their therapeutic knowledge base and be able to help so many more people.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know, I think this is actually it sets up the example of cyclical versus linear progress of mankind. Like some people argue that that's not a thing that you went from primitive to complicated over a straight line period of time. But we had more knowledge one hundred and fifty years ago or one hundred and twenty years ago about medicine than we do now. So it just goes to show you that it can go the other direction too, and it probably coy often does through artificial deliberate means. There are a lot of different types of innovation that could free people, make them more independent of a system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know about what's that guy's name, he's a retired emergency room medical doctor. He ran the Disclosure Project. Greer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it's Stephen Stephen Greer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did a thing called the Disclosure Project. A number of years ago. We had these government officials from all over the world show up at the Washington Press Club and they had a discussion and they're saying, look, there is free energy, but it's not being offered to the public because if it did, the world economy collapse overnight because it's an oil based economy and we can't have that that. There are extraterrestrial civilizations that have been having relationships with all the world governments. There are reverse engineered flying craft which defy the laws of gravity. All of this stuff is real and it exists, and it's hidden. And oh, by the way, there's a black budget Pentagon with like one hundred and fifty billion dollars of money's just gone missing.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it was all drug money and human trafficking money.
Speaker 2: Anyway, everybody's okay with it. But so much of you know, and the so much is hidden from the general population. Alex Jones was right, it is a prison planet. But the stuff that I'm talking about, as far as medicine goes was never hidden, right. It was practiced out in the open by thousands of doctors for hundreds of years, but it was outlawed. And that is the difference between hiding shit and outlawing shit. Right.
Speaker 1: That's a malicious evil intent, especially when there's there's benefits to that. Just goes to show you just where they're there. Uh, they're focus in their in their gendle lies. I mean, it's all about suppress it's all about enslavement, dependency, It's all negative things. There's no energy in there that's of positive use to mankind. It's all about holding them down and keeping them under the thumb.
Speaker 2: Patient cured is a customer lost. Let that be your mantra, ladies and gentlemen, every ta that should that motto should be above the door of every outside of every hospital, on the wall, and outside of every door of every medical doctor's office. A patient cured is a customer lost.
Speaker 1: It should be by law. I say, if they want to put laws in place, but make them have to put.
Speaker 2: That up there. Let the buyer beware.
Speaker 1: So Bogie Knight says anyone watching. I'm seventy eight and after about seventy days of taking the ninety I felt twenty years younger to try.
Speaker 2: This is what we're talking about. You don't know what you're missing. You get used to running on fumes and the body can do it, and then that's your new normal. Well, you know it takes you fifteen minutes to walk into the kitchen. Okay, Well you get used to that. Yeah, and then all of a sudden, you give your body the stuff it needs to fix itself, which isn't in the food, hasn't been in the food for fifty years, and your body starts to fix itself, and it's like, it's like, oh my god, I should have listened to doctor Gliddon twenty years ago. Yep, you should have.
Speaker 1: You should have time loss. But that doesn't mean you can't. It's never too late unless you're aready dead.
Speaker 2: That's right. It's never too late unless you're already dead. And then it is too late.
Speaker 1: So someone asks about I know you actually covered this briefly that you're still working on getting the approval for it. But Karen asked about the dental presentation.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'll know on July tenth, the born day.
Speaker 1: The same day you have your talk with doctor.
Speaker 2: I'm interesting too, So.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, what a day stacking it up all right? I like it Today today is not but two days from now will be the solar appealeon. That's why they call it the Independence Day because it's the day that the Earth, allegedly, if you believe in the physics, is the furthest from the Sun. So the further away you are from Dad, the more independent you are, apparently, and the solar perihelion. I don't know what day that is, but that's when you're closest to the Sun.
Speaker 2: Months later, right you would think you would think it would be right, Yeah, so that would be what December, Yeah, December fifth or sixth, probably right around there. I was born on December ninth, so that that lines up very cool.
Speaker 1: And so a couple of people said, what do you think of shedding? Was a factor in how you felt after those public events, So they asked me, but what do you think about it?
Speaker 2: I don't know enough about it to have an opinion. I think it's a real thing. I don't there is you know, It's like it's like mercury and old dental amalgams. Right, it has a lifespan after a number of years, there's no more mercury in the amalgam. It's it has off gas. It's not there. It's like fifty years later, you still have a silver amalgam in your mouth. There's no more mercury in it. It's gone. It's not like an endless supply of mercury that keeps regenerating itself and off gassing.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 2: It has a shelf life. The shedding has a shelf life. But I don't know what it.
Speaker 1: Is unless it's a signal, right, Like, if there is actual technology in it, then a signal could be what's called what's causing shedding? Right, because you can see like maybe it's just altering your air, interfering with your natural bodies vibration, being close to these people, and maybe that's enough to make you ill.
Speaker 2: You think that's yeah, that's a whole nother thing. That would not be shedding, right, That bemission of a particle, right, which is what we're talking about with shedding. That would be an energetic disturbance just from being next to the energy field of somebody who'd been vaxed.
Speaker 1: Right, And my whole thing is maybe that's the phenomenon that we're assuming is one thing might actually be.
Speaker 2: There might not be shedding at all. It might just be the electromagnetic stress.
Speaker 1: Right, which maybe something might even be more permanent than like you said, the off gassing would be.
Speaker 2: It could be, however, right, the stress of the body versus stress of the of the strength of the body versus strength of the stress. So the stronger the body is, the more neutrified the body is, the harder it is to destabilize it. So I would argue that your experience there was probably an indication that you need to take the supplements more regularly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've I've been taking a lot more of the osteo and planted ry minerals whenever I because, like I said too, I mean, four miles on the elliptical probably burns through a lot of stuff. And I could take a two to three mile walk these days now too, in the hot blazing sun, and I'm like soaked when I get back, So I take them.
Speaker 2: She'd be doing four ounces a day?
Speaker 1: Four ounces, Okay, Yeah, I've been. I've been taking the cap and doing that at least three times a day for each one. So as your standard is awesome, says Cremo. Are you Michael Cremo. Uh, you know Forbidden Forbidden Archaeology. That guy. I've been a customer for there for five years now.
Speaker 2: It's a wonderful company I had. I met the guy that that owns it, that his father started it. We had a long conversation. They were so I'm a I used to be a board member, but I didn't have any time, so I stopped being a board member. Now I'm just a member member of a five oh one c three nonprofit organization called the nature Pathic Medicine Institute there right, and it's their job to supply continuing education for nature pathic doctors in real nature pathic therapeutics. And we have a conference once a year and for the last two years, as your standard, has been one of the sponsors of the Concrest.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Yeah, that's another link that you have with a little technically with doctor Monso.
Speaker 2: Yes them too, Yeah, Yeah, Monzo's like Kevin Bacon six degrees.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Oh man, So Karen says, any idea, So it's also eleven fifty six. I don't know if that well on my side, it's whatever time one years, but is has any ideas on what I can do to calm the pain in my right side from the yeterin fibroid until I can get a private appointment. You wasteband and heating pad aren't something I can do. Twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the pain is in the right side of your body. You need to tell me what the quality of the pain is. Is it sharp? Is it dull? Is it ripping? Is it tearing? Is it burning? Is it what's it feel like? Number one? When do you feel it? Number two? Number three what makes it feel better? And number four what makes it feel worse? So I need to know the quality of the pain, the anatomical location of the pain, when you feel the pain, what makes the pain feel better, and what makes the pain feel worse. And if you tell me those things, I can help you figure it out. But that's the stuff that I need to know, like you can. If you can type that in right now, I'll be able to help you.
Speaker 1: She said, it's it's like on those knockoffs. It's not Sony, it's not it's not even Cassio.
Speaker 2: It's sharp, right, Okay, where do you feel it? Anatomically? Care m.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's stick on there. Yeah, she was just recently there too. I we were talking about it in one of our telegram groups. She's kind of forcing to have to do a bunch of budge of tests you didn't want to have to do. And she said, Luis, will we'll know, and she's she was pretty confident. Wasn't anything that they would rupture and make poison her body. But you know, she says, it's random times for pain. Exercising makes it worse. Right side overary, what's.
Speaker 2: In the right side ovarian area? Okay, so that's the hypogastrium.
Speaker 1: M h, it's sharp pain. And so yeah, exercise makes everything more apparently except for your your your appearance, but your your feeling doesn't always feel great. Hold on, she says, yes, do whatever you just ask her again. I think there was a very side part.
Speaker 2: Okay, does anything make it feel better, like a hot application, a cold application, massage, sitting, standing, walking, lying, anything take the edge off even just a little bit.
Speaker 1: And don't say wine.
Speaker 2: I used to drink a lot of my My drink of choice for a while was an old fashioned yeah.
Speaker 1: But I give me a joke about that when we had doctor Good and Doctor Manzo and you said, uh, I'm just looking for a good old fashioned recipe.
Speaker 2: I've lost my taste for it though, really, Yeah, I don't know. I think it's seasonal, is there. There's no gin in that, It's all whiskey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't send.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've moved on.
Speaker 1: Ginipp and berries taste like pine needles to me. Eating pad and tight m built and why she says, take care of the joke.
Speaker 2: Tension to like pressure. Pressure makes it feel better.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it's not Jesus.
Speaker 2: There's warm applications.
Speaker 1: I think we have a heating pat too. I should check that out. From my shoulder, it's really bad though. I'm gonna have some pain today when I'm trying to do the will change. I can't take a shirt off like I'm I'm in so much it hurts bone on bone pain.
Speaker 2: Just keep taking that remedy for one you just started it.
Speaker 1: I know, dirty Martini all the way. Oh sorry, that was creama compression. Okay, good good, hold on, wait, wait to sneak that one into the creamo guy just just reading the screen. I'm a monkey pressing buttons over here.
Speaker 2: Mhm uh okay, I'm close.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, everybody, he doctor doctor Glidden does two Live Q and as every week that he's not off conquering the world and saving saving mankind. He does it on Tuesdays and Thursday Days. He's here with us Wednesdays, and I think there's one Friday a month that you're awesome. I'm like, is it passer Bob? Is that? Is that the name of the guy on his radio show or something like that?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's with Ernie Sanders.
Speaker 1: Ernie Sanders, Okay, yeah, No, pastor Bob is the guy that I got killed. Never mind, that's the good that's that's the name of that guy. That's a guy that got killed by that wacko in Arizona. Never mind, not that dude. There was Bill something like that. No, mister Bill. Uh yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: I want to have you try this. It's a homeopathic called plumbum metallicum. You spell it P like Peter l U M B like baby you M p l U M B like baby U M plumbum metallicum M E t A L l I c U M. Get it in the two hundred C post out and see from Amazon Homeopathic Plumbum Metallicum two hundred C or two hundred c K take two pallets three times a day for three days. If that does nothing.
Speaker 6: Uh, then it's your fault, Karen, Then it's your fault.
Speaker 1: There all bases covered.
Speaker 2: Then do homeopathic.
Speaker 1: CDC kept us hidden for twenty five years? Oh boy, Jesus Christ, I'm reading some of these. These the videos that trend and have one hundred billion views on rumble, are just obnoxiously stupid. It's the comprehension level of mankind is as low. I mean, I would be a billionaire if they weren't right, you would be two.
Speaker 2: Natrum carbonicum would be the next thing to try. If that doesn't work, Natrum carbonicum n at like Thomas, Are you m carbonicum? Just like it sounds c r B like baby? Oh n like Nancy? I c U M carbon nickcom natrum carbon nickom two hundred c or c K two pellets three times a day for three days. If after three days there's no change, switch, if it's helping, keep taking it. If while you're taking it you get an aggravation, stop taking it. If while you're taking it there's a dramatic positive change, stop taking it. Yes, that's it, okay, perfect, okay, all right?
Speaker 1: And that's are both in the two hundred c or c K both of those CIA, and you said, well, okay, so it is for minutes after the hour. I'm not sure if you have things going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't even know. Let me look. It's a good question, isn't it. Yeah, you're ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Your life streams have been amazing the past couple of the ones I've caught, and i've I love the fact that. Here's the thing, though, I'm glad that you're, as of last one, are not jumping out over to the YouTube side. And at least you know, you gave them a little taste a couple of times. But I'm glad that you're not doing that all the time because people will take advantage of that. The reason one of the reasons why it was tough having the Telegram group is because I would say, hey, you guys support the show over here over there, this is how you do it. But everybody would do it through every other means, but the one I was asking them to do, which tell what Joseph shows me Like you pretend like you gave a crap about whether or not what this show continues, but your your actions tell otherwise. Right, you know, so anyway anyway that somebody can can can slip by that instead, you know, circumvent they will. So it's it's it's important that if they appreciate what you're doing, that they supported as well. Yeah, otherwise, what are what are we doing here? It's like, you know, somebody told me I need to hire an editor. I said, do you understand that I pay to do this? I'm not getting paid for it? Should I should I pay some more? Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 2: People are Yeah, nobody knows what we do.
Speaker 1: They don't know anything about anything. It's like there's no there's no there's no return on this. This is a we do this because of a passion.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like we rely on you guys to make it so that it makes sense that it's not just a crazy endeavor.
Speaker 2: You know, semper fry baby, that's right.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm going to bring that up with Doctor. I keep saying, Doctor and Mike. I'm gonna have to like plug the Hot Sauce website just a little. You should wear a shirt, I should, I should print more. I haven't done that since we did Farmer's Markets. I had ones that say live the awesome life because it's called Awesome Hot Sauce. And by the way, yours is going out today? Oh excellent, Yeah, I don't. I gotta find out what Rebecca was it with that, but I got I didn't get your address, though, so send me an email or text.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, I'll do that right now, all.
Speaker 1: Right, cool?
Speaker 2: Send for fry baby.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep. So everybody else, you go here. Let me show you again. I'm gonna put up the share screen and we will go from the last time we did rumble the YouTube. This time the it's the same either way. You go right. So in the description you will see in the blue it says lead big Farm. Behind just underneath that the code for fifty percent off his membership. You can highlight that, right click it, and then hit copy, so that when you get there you'll have you already have it copied on. You don't have to go back and forth. So you click onto that you see this something like this will be where you will click to wrong a button here when you hit this page this pop up window, it is his joint membership subscription plan. Click that use the code get fifty percent off your membership. Because doctor Glyndon was kind enough to do that basically just for our viewers. Like I don't think I don't think it went anywhere with any well, like somewhat with Niche because I don't think she promoted it right or whatever. She just decided not to do whatever, but she should have the this is this is bringing this down from four eighty to forty a year annual. That's gonna save you an addition one hundred and twenty dollars from the monthly. But the monthly is sometimes easier for people. And it's thirty bucks a month with the fifty percent off, which is more. You get twenty percent off his book, you get ten percent off full script, you get preferential Tree meant if you're if if you know Brenda or a Health is in the know when you get your supplements that you're also a member. You get access to his live Q and a's and all the information on his website. There's plenty of things on here that will keep you busy for the next four years. And this is the place I went to when I had the kidney stone. This is the first place I went to and as I was looking it up, I also went to the emergency room because I was concerned that if in the event that it might be an appendicitis, I better check this out. So I did that because I felt like gassy pain too some of the time, like it was just really sharp and really terrible, and I was like, yeah, no, it's it's kidney, and okay, I don't care about that, okay, sorts.
Speaker 2: Something just popped up.
Speaker 1: With the kidney, and he taught me how to do it. I read, I watched his video that was on the Health Recovery page and I said, besides the what was it, whatever vulgaris? Yeah, is there anything else new? And he said yes, let's and he can gave me a couple options and he told me to use the cornsilk, and bam. Probably even shouldn't have talked about it. And then I find out that you can get the corn script the cornsilk, the very one that I had from full Script because it came in to a box that said full Script on it. And I didn't even use the site to get the ten percent off. I should have done that. So whoever was selling it was getting it for full Script. That's it, right, Yeah, So this is the way to do it. This is the way to save money on it. And doctor Glidden, I understand one hundred percent that you know you. I mean, it's up to you. It's your decisions whether or not you keep the monthly one going. But if you get grandfathered in, it's not going to change your monthly your plan, it won't convert it. So if you guys are looking to become members and you want to do the monthly, I would say do it as soon as you can, because who knows if it'll be there a month from now, two months from now, or what not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm probably going to eliminate the monthly shortly. Yeah, I don't care anymore. If you're not with me for a year, then I don't I don't want to talk to you.
Speaker 1: I mean seriously, though, I mean, what do you what are you gonna do? Like you have, there's so much information there. I don't see how you could get through it or even like there's people who have like you you've said, have been with you for how long are they still don't even grasp the concept of this yet? And it's hard like it sinks in a different and another layer each time, right like the water going down into the planet like it sinks another layer each time and slow process.
Speaker 2: Every time I read my book, I learned something new.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great book. I'm gonna I'm actually working on reading it for a second time now. I just picked up Donald Jefferies American Memory Hole on a kindle, so I'm working my way through that. I'm about halfway through that one, and then he's gonna come on on the seventh, Yeah, the seventh, So I'm gonna talk to him. I'm just trying to prep my stuff for that one.
Speaker 2: Well, it'll be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Crimes and cover Ups in American Politics and His Hidden History are both very good books too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know the whole Nixon Watergate thing that was a CIA op.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, to ruin him. You mean yeah, it was probably done by isbra Hill too or those people. Whenever I hear CIA I just think, okay, yeah, So you mean like Masad and the financial international financers, Okay, got it.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Joe Rogan has ties to Masad.
Speaker 1: I would not be surprised. I only owe doctor Gluden until and I have sense since it wasn't in a rasist but a fibroid on the same side, that's funny. Uh that's good, all right? Oh cool, all right, so we thank you very much for your time, doctor Glidden, and we hope to see you. Oh well, I will be in New York I think next week, right, is that right?
Speaker 2: The ninth is a week from today? You'll be away?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, nine, I'll be I'll be Oh yeah, I'll be traveling on the ninth. Okay, I'll be traveling that day. Oh wait, somebody from Utah? You got time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Water?
Speaker 4: Hello, except one to send a voidsmail?
Speaker 3: Hello, what's going on? Hey?
Speaker 1: Can you can you just lower your stuff in the background so that we don't hear the echo?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's actually you too, Okay? Do is that better?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Perfect? Not go ahead?
Speaker 3: Uh all right there, yeah, get a call. I wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: All right, do you have a question for doctor Glennon?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You or my lifetimes? You guys are not ask take you off speaker, got better hear me now? Yeah, okay, hey, speaking with you two. Uh do I've been following this for a long time and play low and the time I don't even log in click on through bridey on and uh so most of the time I'm watching. But anyway, you got them and you missed. Uh when he said read my book, that was pretty funny. I didn't laugh. But I've got I got something here. I'm a little embarrassed, Ballbuster. What is your ac?
Speaker 1: When is my what?
Speaker 3: What is your real name? I? I I only.
Speaker 1: Sorry? Yeah, Dan, it's on the stream.
Speaker 3: Okay, Stu Evans from Utah.
Speaker 2: You guys, do you have a oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, got is uh guarding the iboga game, wondering if.
Speaker 5: You're Ebo gang ieb I b o G talk about the Yeah, the root uh plant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like one of the No.
Speaker 2: I have no clinical experience with that whatsoever. But that's a rising thing in alternative medicine, is the use of micro dosing of psychedelics.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that also supposed to like reset your your opioid button so that you don't have a like any addiction anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't know how any of that works. My ex wife, by the way, is really but I have I don't have any clinical experience with it. I couldn't. I couldn't give you any useful information about that whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been re scrap out of it for about two years, and I've gotta got U been dealing in trying to figure out something. He's hit all the good, he's productive, all that stuff, Yet he had some major injury snowboarding and ski and the gut him on the paying pills and he's uh, I mean, he's every time he tries to kick him, it's you know, I got de formed. Hell. But but it's also have uh bits as far as resetting depression PTSD or with what's going on with the other psychic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think that I don't know about the opioid UH reset like that might be specific to ebo gain or bogamine. I think is the actual uh active ingredient there or whatever.
Speaker 2: But the.
Speaker 1: Like psilocybin has benefits like that as well. It makes people like they you were giving it determinate ill patients because it makes them feel better about transitioning to the after life and things like that. But also like they were giving ecstasy for two people like MDMA for depression, they were doing clinical studies with that too. So I don't know. I mean, there's there's a potential there, but what does it cause another problem in the process? Who knows, Like, you don't have to have a physical or or a biological addiction to have a desire to have to feel good and have that be your driver. You know, it doesn't have to be like a metabolic addiction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, very cool. Anyway, Uh you could maybe do a little research on that stuff. I mean there's there's a couple of places and uh obviously and then there's some uh no where some research they're they're offering it.
Speaker 5: Am I the only person here in the incredible people behind it?
Speaker 2: All right? I appreciate that. I appreciate the heads up on that. Very good. Thank you, thanks for calling in.
Speaker 3: What is?
Speaker 1: But all right, guys, okay am I? Am I the only person hearing those?
Speaker 2: Uh no, he was dropping significantly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm gonna have to restart my phone just before the show next time, just to make sure I'm clearing anything out or I think Alo has a has something going on with it too. Got this new fiver one gig. I think it operates different than other Internet so it could be something to do with that or whatever. But that was that was bluetooth to here, so I mean I even tried to put it right on top of my of my roadcaster. This see, that was gonna make it better, but it did not.
Speaker 2: All right, Daniel, time flies, I gotta run.
Speaker 1: Got it, sir. Thank you so much for your time and you yeah two weeks okay.
Speaker 2: I'll look forward to it. Wish me luck with the health Ranger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gonna be awesome. Good luck, and I can't wait to see it, all right, thanks buddy? All right everybody, so yeah, that that is unfortunate that I will be traveling on that day to New York. But following week we will be back on and schedule for you know, another show, so be sure your heavy questions ready for that. And also, like I said, it is today is at five or five pm Pacific time, my daughter will officially be nine years old and pretty happy about that. It's good times. I wish I brought you know, it's not my old computer, so I don't even know what type of pictures I have from which is a baby. But I found some stuff on you know those memory things that they put on your phone through Google Photos and all that crap. And I don't like the fact that they are collecting your information and trying to figure out how to you know, file it here and file it there and then send you notifications I find that all very intrusive and horrible. But I clicked on it the other day when we were at the party yesterday, when we were at at her birthday party for ninth birthday, and I was seeing things from like two thousand and twenty, you know, so it was five years old. Then I saw some younger stuff, and it was seeing her progression through just hopping on a trampoline and or her being a big frizzy like you know, buffball because she's very early hair and our hair is nice and long because it's still very curly, and you know, the trampoline versus and then the progression through the gymnastics and each the thing that she was doing. It was really nice. It was very cool. Anyhow, support the show, get on his membership. That is the most important thing for you to get a benefit in return. So I have too many of these open up right now. Let me just go ahead and X one of them so that I can show you the tatorial of how to get there again. That should do it. Okay, So if we are on PS and shares green and boom boom, Okay. Now it's important for me that you get your ninety essentials because I know, I feel way better when I do it. Whatever mechanical issue I have on my shoulder, notwithstanding, that's not really related to whether or not I have the proper amount of nutrients. You can get a you can get an injury and it still have all your nutrients, so that I would feel that I'm pretty fully nutrified. I want you to get more copper. So again, you highlight this first. Right underneath it, you see the Eiffelhealth dot com website web address. So when you go for your ninety, you got that rate there. But let me show you something first. We talked about leaffg farm. Behind. We talked about the page that will come up from new members where you join the subscription and you copy and paste the ball busters for the fifty percent off. Okay, Now going back to here, you have the Eiffel Health Now Shop our supplements website. You can watch this seven minute video with doctor Glaydon see this number right here. This is on the very first page that you get to highlight that copy it. Okay, so this is what you do. You highlight this copy it extension one to one. Oh look who it is. There's Menda and so you go this one has this picture heading anyway has the Potter Ossio effects form, and it doesn't have it's not showing the plant derived minerals. So just make sure you go to shop ourselvements. You've already copied the number down so you can past her or type in your phone and just leave it there until you go here and then make the call while you have this page open to you so you can see what they have. And there's other things on here that aren't shown. But she has the full line of the good herbs and the Youngevity products, so if you don't see it, it doesn't mean it's not there. So if doctor Glynnon tells you to get something that you don't see on here, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist on the Eiffel Health. It just means you got a call. And it's better to call too, because like you said, there could be specials at any given time. There could be re shipping one month or whatever through Youngevity, and you won't know that if you just ordered from the site, right, so you won't be able to take advantage of that because you've already you know, you know, completed the transactions. So call them find out what's what tell them that you're a subscriber to his membership site and that you found him or whatever you watched this show. Okay, tell that to the person and then find out what they can do, what they got for you. And I want to show you this right and this, these two right here. I do not live without the OSTEOFX and the plan arrive minerals all right now, these two went in a perfect world when you're having a good month and all financial one hundred percent secure. When you put them all together like this, it's cheaper than separate, obviously, but let me just say this, sometimes that's a lot for somebody to swallow pun intended. Right, So let me show you something. Let me show you something, as they say, okay, so go to Semper fryllc dot com and click that. This is my website one stop shop. For some reason after March wasn't working anymore. I did not know that it had done that. But it does work now for the stuff on my site ten percent off. Hey aware, Wolf, aggywri Wolf. I had to cancel your your book order because I'm not going to be here from the July ninth to the twenty eighth, which means if I order that particular type that you bought from my site, I already canceled it and refunded your money. If I did that, I would be gone during the time it would arrive from Amazon to me to send to you, because I don't have any that one in stock anymore, so the last one of those, So then I would have to be back and I would have to sign it and then send it back out to you. So rather than make you wait if you can't, if you if I give you back your money, you can always place your order when I get back, or you can just go to Amazon or to Barnes and Noble and get it directly and have them ship it to you quicker. So that's why I did that. I wasn't trying to I wasn't. It wasn't like a negative thing that I did. It was because I was actually more concerned about how my customer service would be to you if I'm not here. So I wanted you to have the ability to have your funds back so you could choose if to place the order later when I come back, or through Amazon directly and get the same thing. Okay, So simper frillc dot com one stop shop for ten percent off. Now this is Doctor Glidden. This is what you'll also see on the Doctor Gliden clips on Instagram and TikTok, which, by the way, I'm going to show you this tick tock because we finally got something rolling with that. It took forever, but you're a profile check ass. So we're up to one hundred and sixteen followers, six hundred and forty two legs. But the videos are starting to become quite I mean, we're not at a million of views per but we're working our way up, you know. So that's a lot of clips from the show are on the TikTok, a couple other things, but I'm trying to keep it mostly just clips from here when they actually circulate them and don't just hide them from everybody. But that's there, and there's also an Instagram by the same name, but if you see it up here, they put a dot here and the dot between clips too. They augmented that because somebody else, I guess had something like that too. But this is the one of this show that has all my clips on that from I don't use other people's clips of Doctor Glidden from various places, and I don't steal his uh what do you call it? His documentary from many years back to repurpose for my benefits. So right here you'll see the information for his site too, So that's I'm trying to get the word out for him and for the show. Anyway, where was I at? So you can go right to his site from by clicking this picture and then ready to get underneath theater again is you can write, click that, copy and paste. But this is where I wanted to take you. So if you if some months you are like, eh, you know, thank you. Tanserine is a little bit a little bit crazy. This month, there's a whole food multi vitamin that's half the price, and that's the Whole Food multivitamin ORC value being what they are. I don't know what the difference is. They don't usually test for that anymore. That's kind of an older thing that they do. But this is doctor Manzo's formulated with DOT with diazter Well product line. So there's a whole Food mo play vitamin here that you can use to get the rest of your ninety essentials. That's forty dollars cheaper when you can get to taken tangerine. I usually think you should try it and see the difference if there is a difference, if you'll prefer one over the other, and there's no, and I'm really good not say double both of them up and see how that feels. Then there's the full vacumic acid, which is a good add on. This is what ninety days supply. So divide that by three, because we're talking about three day you know, so if this well last three months, that's not a monthly fee, right, that's get divide that by three. Full vacumic acid is something that I would actually add in addition to the plant drive minerals, but it's also something they could use instead of. But I don't go without the plant drive minerals personally. And then if you scroll down a little bit further, there's a whole food sea complex. If you want to add more C. The core copper, which I'm going to purchase is right here, and you can use code BB five. Use code BB five and this is going to be five percent off cheaper than what you even see these prices for, right, and a little bit more. This is the bigger cod liver oil, Alaskan cod liver oil. This isn't essential fatty acid. This will be if the I don't know what the EFA is. I don't think they list them singlely on here in the pack. I see him, but I don't see them separate. I don't know what they cost. Fond on their own again, stick with the Osteo, stick with the plant. Arrive if you can find a different way to get the rest of your ninety and it's a little bit less than I would say, go to here, use code BB five, get the cod liver oil. Make sure you get the twelve hundred milligram one so it's comparative to the amount that you get in the FA plus capsule. Otherwise you're getting a four and fifteen, so it's gonna be a little tinier one. This is a bigger capsule for the coy liver oil. And then again you have with copper is a good idea too. But this right here the whole food multivitamin. Now, if you want to go even farther out and still still maintaining your Osteo FX plant, RD minerals, all those other things, an additional IP six powder for and this is something that we need to talk to doctor Manza for is the accumulated oxidative stress from too much iron in the body getting into tissues. And that's where this will come in, the IP six supremum an acetol. And this is the powdered version, which is a little bit easier to take. Then eight capsules each time. Okay, and again when I go back to here, you see right on the screen says discount code BB five for five percent off for life. Right underneath it, it says use code BB five for five percent off for life. You can even highlight that, right click and copy and then bring it over to the other side. Okay, doak. So that's how I get your ninety tinctures are over here with Daisy, and there's seventy percent off when you click on over there. Doctor Mouns's book, Doctor Glynn's book. Okay, doak, okay, doak, So thank you have a great day. Everybody checks out when I start telling them how to get what they need. So what was the purpose? That was the infotainment for those people who just didn't care about how they actually could fix themselves afterward and what they should do to get it. It's kind of the same cognitive dissonance. You know, people pretending play acting LARPing through life but not actually being engaged or comprehending what they're actually going on around them. It kind of seems like that a little bit, so yeah,