Speaker 1: Hey, we'd love it if you'd listened to the whole week of the show, but we know you can't do that. That's why we put together all the funny stuff into one little package and we call it the award winning Sandy Show Week and Review. Whenever I see chocolate, I hear two voices in my head. One of them says, eat the chocolate, and the other one says, you heard her eat the chocolate. I wasn't expecting that. And then I eat the chocolate. The guy that invented fruit cocktail and here's what he's Here's was his process. This was his process and inventing fruit cocktail.
Speaker 2: Peirs, mealy peaches, slimy, pineapples, pointy, and half of one cherry. It's not enough. Half of one cherry. It's not enough.
Speaker 1: It's more than enough.
Speaker 3: It's more than enough. It's not it's more than enough.
Speaker 2: And they will be thankful for it, for they do not deserve it.
Speaker 1: An Englishman said, okay, one hundred Americans versus one hundred breads in the same no weapons. I'm telling you that you're gonna hear it again, but it's in this English accent that's a bit difficult to understand, and then you're gonna hear a woman, an American woman, jump in with her take on it. So here you go, one hundred people bus is, one hundred Americans, one big room, no weapons, who's women.
Speaker 3: I'm genuinely not even trying to be patriotic, but I truly believe that against one hundred British people, thirty Americans could get the job done and take the w And to illustrate this, I'm going to draft a very diverse, broad raging fantasy team of thirty. Here we go two people from Appalaysia, born and raised among the mountain folk. Two Floridians with the criminal record, two blue collar workers from Boston, one drunk Eagles fan born and raised in Philly, one waf of house employee any state, one corn fed mid Westerner, one Emma mid Westerner. That's time right there. Then we add one grandma from Louisiana, one old man from Atlanta, two Italian Americans from New Jersey, one with mob connections, one without. Two women from the LA area that identify as Chicana and wear gold tubes, one veteran who has definitely committed a war crime, one polyamorous person from the Pacific Northwest, who still believes everyone should be masking one gay man from Rhode Island who identifies as a bear, and that one girl in a high school who smoked weed and has a biggest tapestry in our room. That's twenty right there, which I think could get the job done.
Speaker 1: Here's my latest entry in my diary, perpetual disappointment. My car will never be as clean distress. That's a fact. A Fox News analyst named Cameron Kinsey feinted live on the air last week on Fox News at Night, all Right, and the show's substitute host, Jonathan Hunt, tried to continue with the segment while she was down on the floor. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: It's not about ideology or it's not about.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, we're just going to get some help here for Cameron. Let me come back to Lydia while we get some help for Cameron, his so Lydia the President. We're gonna actually we're gonna go to a break round.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone's someone's in his ear right now, dude, stop. He was trying to carry on the interview. But for over a decade, I've I've called out the wossification of America, especially of men, the wossification of the American man. It's like it's been bad to be a dude. Yep, can't be a man except when you really need one. Yeah, then it's okay. Then it's okay. I need you to come in and save me or lift something really heavy, then that's fine.
Speaker 2: But the other time, all.
Speaker 1: The other time, you can't do it. You can't be a dude. And so this is why I find it shocking that forty five percent of men say they never go to the bath. Go number one in their backyard. Who doesn't come on, That's one of the best things about being a dude. The world is your toilet, and your backyard is right there. And if you've got your sprinklers going at the same time, it's just the greatest feeling to stand out there, take a Wii and watch your sprinkler system go. That is the weekend review. Stick around. More coming up.