Speaker 1: It gets me every time.
Speaker 2: A little after ten o'clock on a Thursday morning always means cops rock and the floor is yours, Nave Jenny.
Speaker 3: We will get to our awesome local story here momentarily. First a couple from around our country. Let's go to Lake County, Florida, where a Missouri man on the FBI's ten most Wanted fugitives list was arrested over the weekend for a license plate violation, ending nearly three years on the run from federal charges for sex trafficking his teenage daughter to his sixty four year old friend.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, So he's on the ten most wanted list and he had an expired tag.
Speaker 1: He had Donald Fields. This second, that's how they got Timothy McVeigh.
Speaker 4: I think, oh my god, Yeah, it's crazy, something similar to That's good.
Speaker 1: That's good copwork right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Donald was stopped by police for having a license plate attached to a pickup truck it didn't belong to that also had a fake expiration sticker. Speaking to reporters from police headquarters back on Monday, chiefs Steve hunts At, Fields was in a car with the woman when he was stopped by Sergeant Michelle Bilbury Fields then presented her a fake expired license, but his true identity was uncovered after he was fingerprinted at the scene. She was patrolling US four forty one at the time. Said she was shocked that a high profile fugitive made his way to their sleepy little town. Authorities in Franklin County, Missouri had been looking for him after he skipped in March twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Court here came the head of a local trial. Okay, how do they finer? You mean there's a fingerprinting thing on.
Speaker 4: If he probably refused to identify on scene and they probably took him in on some of the stuff that they had came in finger printed, like we do it at the jail.
Speaker 1: We don't fingerprint people. There's no system to do.
Speaker 5: To do that.
Speaker 4: But that makes sense though, I mean, you won't tell us who you are. We have charges against you, were going to rescue you take out a fingerprit you. Oh you're in the system. Oh, I thought there was something.
Speaker 5: The last time you pulled me over. You didn't fingerprint me, but you did take a DNA sample.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy and it starts. He likes being swaves it's COVID. It was a COVID thing, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So let's go to Altadena, California, where body camera footage released by the La County Sheriff's Department captures the rescue of a one hundred year old woman from a senior living facility as the Eton fire threatened the area. Deputies Nicholas Martinez and Quinn Alconis, unfamiliar with the neighborhood but deployed as part of the emergency response, were seen searching the darkened halls of the evacuated facility with flashlights, calling out for anybody. As flames edged closer, the urgency of their search intensified. Excuse me, hello, where are you at, the deputy shouted, before finding the elderly woman approaching them with her walker. I've been trying to find a way out.
Speaker 1: Where do I go?
Speaker 3: Don't lose me, I promise I won't, said the deputy. We will not lose you. Don't worry. They were able to guide her to safety. She explained she hadn't heard the calls because her hearing aids weren't functioning properly.
Speaker 5: What's that that?
Speaker 2: It's a cute story, and you know what we always say in bad weather and things like this is bring your animals and your old folks in.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I when you see an old person just standing out of the backyard, no water.
Speaker 1: It's going to be you. I mean it's going to be you.
Speaker 5: You think I'm gonna make it to be an old person?
Speaker 1: No, chan No, you're.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: That is cops rock on news radio eight forty w h A s. You've been with us for about an hour so far, so it's not like how are you, sir?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I do like uh sitting in here during that commercial break when the argument broke out with me comfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, reminded me. Arguing reminded me of my marriage. Really, you know, it's a constant work in progress. It's not given to you work hard for.
Speaker 5: Did you notice that I was right and he was wrong?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 5: Did you pick up on that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, you miscommunicated and didn't listen.
Speaker 5: That was not No. I'm still stand it's too break. It was not muchaking.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you. Don't you just shut up?
Speaker 5: Man, Let the pro the pro dog.
Speaker 4: Why am I even here, Matt Sanders, I'm supposed to mitigate this. Listen you go stand over there, you will stand over there.
Speaker 1: Question right here, I don't.
Speaker 4: Kill each other? Then this is my show. He's gonna tase this if he doesn't know how to de escalate. I know, I know who knows how to de escalate though. Okay, our next guest.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we're gonna take a short break here, but real quick, we're gonna we're gonna talk to these heroes here. Uh the the Angel on the Bridge sounds like a T n T movie.
Speaker 1: Movie Angel on the Bridge.
Speaker 2: Her first interview anywhere is right here, because Matt knows what show to bring them to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I figured, you know, Kristen is everything that the community needs, and I was like, what better show to bring her on to witness domestic violence in studio?
Speaker 1: Then the Turn the Right show, Shad. Okay, let's talk about what's lp baby racers, racers.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we had some street racers on Sunday. They're starting back up the second that the temperatures above twenty one degrees.
Speaker 1: We're about to be back up right now.
Speaker 4: Look, we know that this problem is probably going to be in perpetuity. Okay, we don't. We're not saying that we have the solution. But we do have the teeth to take care of this.
Speaker 5: Google. What does perpetuity mean?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's gonna think forever at least at Google every day.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 4: What happens Sunday, So Sunday night. Actually this is crazy. But the officer that we're bringing into the next segment, the detective, the one that helped the angel on the bridge rescue the man that was trying to jump. Yeah, he actually got involved in seizing cars for Sunday afternoon. So he went and saved a life with the angel on the bridge and then two hours later seized his cars under the street racing warners. They were acting a donkey downtown and he's coming on the show to talk about that.
Speaker 5: Oh, we feel incompetent as a man. You gotta bring this guy in.
Speaker 2: No, seriously, a rockstar manbe that happened in an episode of police to show we'd be like.
Speaker 5: The next segment, I want you to meet Jack Bauer.
Speaker 2: All right, we are going to break right now, and when we come back, you're gonna meet the Angels on the bridge from Shady Rage.
Speaker 5: Baby, I love my Shady Rage. You will too. I want to recommend the color rush. They make all of the lines on the road just pop out of you because they make every color just more bright and vibrant. Plus, are you a University of Louisville funding Carlial fan? Well, they got glasses for you, that's right, sunglasses in a couple of different fashions. At Kentucky Fan. They got you covered to get the Shady Rays. You're gonna love your Shady Rais their idiot proof. If you lose them, scratch them, break them. If they're stolen, they replace them. Shady Rays in the Oxford Center or online at shady Rais dot com. Stick around. You don't want to miss this story. The Angel on the Bridge and Jack Bower News Radio eight forty w h as waiting for the chorus because you want me to sing tour No, please don't, Kristin. At this point, I want to need you to look me in the eye. Oh Lord, don't do it now, take my hands.
Speaker 1: That's right, don't you know what? Personal space?
Speaker 5: Here we go, here we go saying it just cohorrangel in the Okay, that's.
Speaker 1: Why on the bridge.
Speaker 5: Just gauge into these baby blues. Kristin, that's right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, folks, welcome in news Radio eight forty whas we'll have more information on this horrific crash in DC. It's become a recovery operation and everyone's working hard to try to figure out what happened last night. And uh and we'll have some stories of these poor folks that lost their lives. But there wasn't a life that was lost on Sunday afternoon because there was a lady that was jogging on Second Street bridge and Dwight ny or non joggers, And we're asking the first question is why the heck were you on the Second Street bridge jogging? But let's bring in Kristin the Angel of the bridge and.
Speaker 5: Right next to right next to her by the way is Kyle and looking to him as well, how are you doing there, Kristin? What's the matter with you? You know those other cardio options out there. But we'll get to that.
Speaker 1: What happened, talk about what happened?
Speaker 5: What happened? Did adrenaline takeover? Because I got to tell you what you did is quite brave. What happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, I'm actually doing a running or like a walk challenge, like every day in January, do at least one mile outdoors okay, And so getting late in the day Sunday, I'm like, well, I gotta get out there.
Speaker 7: So I decided it was a little warmer.
Speaker 6: I was like, I think I could run today, and just kind of like zoning.
Speaker 7: Out, and I decided to go on the bridge, which I've done.
Speaker 6: We live in Old Level move there recently, so I've done this run many times now. And as I was running, I was thinking to like cross the bridge and come back, and I saw a man there and actually just ran.
Speaker 7: Just past him.
Speaker 6: And then I was like, that's it for today. I stopped my run and I just knew I needed to walk.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you didn't finish the bridge and come back. No, so you stopped about halfway and you were saying, Okay, I'm done for the day.
Speaker 1: I'm coming back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, after I saw.
Speaker 1: Him, and then what do you think? I saw him right described it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, how did you know he's going to jump?
Speaker 7: I mean, I yeah he was.
Speaker 6: I think he was just smoking and kind of leaning on the rail. I didn't think anything right away, but as I walked past, I was I just since like kind of in my heart, I.
Speaker 8: Was like, he he's just felt really sad.
Speaker 7: I feel that.
Speaker 2: Uh intuition is everything right? So you felt like something was wrong? Did you say something to him?
Speaker 7: I did?
Speaker 5: What did you say?
Speaker 6: This was awkward, but I was I was like, oh, I don't know if he's okay. So I walked back and the first thing that popped into my head was like, Hey, do you come here often?
Speaker 5: No, why didn't you ask you what his son was?
Speaker 2: By the way, after meeting you for the last half hour, you're the cutest person ever. This that what you just said makes complete sense of now that I've met you.
Speaker 1: So his response was he.
Speaker 6: Was like no, And then I was I just didn't know what to say, but I was like, I need to just check on him. So that was kind of awkward. It was very hard to get involved. But then the next thing I said was like, you look really sad. Do you want to tell me what's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Kristen.
Speaker 2: Yeah? And then and then what happened? So he didn't reply or did he start talking?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So he ended up telling me a good bit about his story and just that he's going through some like just really sad, really sad things.
Speaker 5: At some point, does he disclose that he's going to end his life on the bridge.
Speaker 6: So I think that that was something I learned is I think it was like pretty obvious, like he's on a bridge, but we don't want to go there, like we don't want to be that sad, right, And so I think it.
Speaker 1: Like he was building the courage, uh huh.
Speaker 6: And it took me a lot more time to realize like how serious it was.
Speaker 7: So I was hearing that he was sad.
Speaker 8: I asked him, I was like, can we can we walk off.
Speaker 7: The bridge and talk some more?
Speaker 6: He was he was really resistant. He was like no, no, and then he asked me to call his sister. And then that's when I realized that it was.
Speaker 8: It was like a goodbye. So it hit me then. So he was like I wanted her to know that he loved her.
Speaker 6: So and then at that point I called, well, I was I knew I needed to call nine one one. And then it still took me a minute because he did say if I called and if they showed.
Speaker 7: Up, that he would jump over the bridge.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: And you did what you called?
Speaker 6: I did, so I actually like texted my husband and my sister was like, there's a guy here on the bridge.
Speaker 7: He's not doing well.
Speaker 6: And that kind of helped me to think clearly because they were like nine one one.
Speaker 1: Immediately did they call for you? Or you called?
Speaker 9: I call?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: What? What? What was your reaction when he tells you not to call on you call?
Speaker 6: It's a little like it's hard to like remember exactly. Sure, but he did like start to walk away, and that was kind of like a moment of like kind of being a mom.
Speaker 8: It's like I can handle this, call all and stay with you, like we're.
Speaker 7: You know, I can do these things.
Speaker 1: How many kids do you have?
Speaker 7: I have four?
Speaker 5: And how old they?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so there are nine, nine, nine and four.
Speaker 1: She can multitax.
Speaker 5: He's just a little bit still, this woman.
Speaker 1: I have four kids. I get it, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you followed him and then what happened?
Speaker 6: So at one point he did like try to like kind of climb over the rail, and so I remember I like grabbed his arm and at one point I just like put my arm around him and was kind of just holding on to him, and I started like screaming when he was trying to take.
Speaker 5: Out Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So he put his foot he tried to go over the and the railings about chest time, right right?
Speaker 5: Aren't you terrified that you might go over with him? Danger?
Speaker 1: How big is he? Is he your size or bigger?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: He was a full he's a full grown man.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, Okay, she had her hands full for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, as your husband, are you crazy? Like what are you doing grabbing him? He's going over the rip? You've got four children? Aren't you thinking of that also? Or your husband is?
Speaker 1: I mean, it did not.
Speaker 6: It was like many hours later that I was like realized that could have been an option.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like, so you have a I'm sure you're not a wrestler, or you didn't get an armbar or whatever on him?
Speaker 1: Well how did that move go?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 5: Where did you grab? I mean you just a bear hug or what?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Just like a hug?
Speaker 5: Oh so okay. So I'm sure the timeline in your head's gonna be a little bit messed up because you're going through adrenaline and what seems like an hour might be a minute after you call nine one one and he decides okay, I gotta go, and you're wrestling with him. How long did you have to wait until Kyle shows up from LMPD, because that's a hell of a task. How long did it take?
Speaker 1: Estimate?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I went back and just like looked at my phone. Yeah, and I honestly think it was only like ten minutes.
Speaker 5: That's a long time to struggle with a grown man.
Speaker 7: I thought it was like forty five minutes.
Speaker 5: Only ten minutes, that's a long time I struggled with I'm sorry, man, did you say you wrestled with him for ten minutes?
Speaker 1: Wrestling matches are six.
Speaker 4: She actually I think she actually got some injuries, like trying to forget did you get injured?
Speaker 1: Did she got bruised up a little bit?
Speaker 2: What was he saying to you during the struggle? Were you saying please, don't, please don't and he was saying let me go?
Speaker 6: He was yeah, So I like looked in his eyes and he he was like, it's okay, it's okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 7: Like he just didn't have the space to feel like hope at that point.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, Well lucky for him you did.
Speaker 5: Can I pop in real quick and say suicide awareness, uh, Suicide Hotline nine eight eight, Suicide Hotline nine eight eight. But talk about how this affected you? And did have you spoken to him since? Because I got to imagine, Uh, there was trauma for you the past couple of days, just to kind of okay, and then too, have you spoken.
Speaker 1: To him or not?
Speaker 6: I haven't, but the of the police talked to me and they said that he was like thankful afterwards, so.
Speaker 7: I'm hoping that he calmed down some.
Speaker 6: And then actually I talked to his sister because I had called her, right yeah, and so she was just at first we were just concerned about the brother.
Speaker 7: But then the next day she was like, I realized, like this impacted you. Are you okay? So she was really caring.
Speaker 1: How old is this person?
Speaker 2: He's in her fifties probably yeah, okay. So ten minutes you're wrestling, uh, and you got mom's strength.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 2: But then Officer Kyle shows up. Off Ter Kyle, you're rolling up on the scene. Go from there.
Speaker 9: I just I just got the call. What I've been radiating in these interviews the last few days is she's the hero. This is the first day I've seen you since. Actually, Wow, this is a I put on that uniform and I went to work. So for me, this is you know, somewhat somewhat normal. We deal with a pretty stressful job. This was a traumatic incident by far. But getting that call and seeing that there was reading the we have in our cars, we have these, you know, these computers where we can read these runs, and seeing that there was a mail that you know, threatened to jump was pretty chaotic. So I rushed up there as quick as I could. But also rushing up there as quick as I could, I didn't I had my lights and sirens on when I was responding, but I don't want to scare them.
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, right, good point.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So when I got up on the bridge, I actually turned my lights and sirens off. And I'm in an unmarked car, so it helps out a little bit better too. So once I finally turned around and saw them, I don't think he knew I was there until I got out of the car. But before I saw, before I got out of the car, I saw that she was still trying to talk to him and trying to calm him down, but he was backing away. It's never a good sign to see, especially on a dangerous platform such as the Second Street Bridge at that time. You know, as you guys seen the videos like, get out of the car, and my first thing is, hey, it's okay. And and I say that when I when I'm saying it's okay, I'm saying that, I'm saying that to Christen. I'm saying that to him. I'm saying, I'm here to help. You know, I'm here to help. I don't want to cause any harm. And I noticed, you know, watching the video back, I say it over and over, and I'm I'm saying it to him, but I'm also saying it to myself, like, oh my goodness, this is just the most mind blowing thing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 9: I took off running before I even thought twice and was able to well, she actually grabbed him before I did. Thank god.
Speaker 1: Uh Tag Team Here, Tag Team Wrestling match, Here we go.
Speaker 9: She was great. She was able to grab him. She it's almost like she had almost the same instincts as as anyone should in that situation. You're grabbing him that quick. It was like, oh, my goodness.
Speaker 5: I think it's amazing that it all stopped. It all started because Kristen saw somebody that looked like they were down and asked them, hey, are you feeling down? Because he wasn't just come here.
Speaker 1: Here, what's your shide on guy?
Speaker 5: Whatever might have been?
Speaker 1: I don't if I'm her husband, I got class?
Speaker 5: Why are you guys on the brain? Look?
Speaker 1: Kyle, you were jogging, Kyle.
Speaker 5: We were talking to Sergeant Matt Sanders earlier. A lot of stuff going on today, uh, with law enforcement being involved, but we were talking about the response a nine to eleven running in running into danger. That's something you train for all you want, But until you get put in that situation, what happens? Does adrenaline take over and a little bit of muscle member, I don't know if there's training for de escalation on jumpers or what.
Speaker 1: Well, because you you didn't you improvise? Didn't she use your radio? How did what happened?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What about that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 9: We do receive chrisis intervention training. So that's something that our department is very great to do. And however, I will somewhat reiterate, you don't know what you're gonna do until that time comes. It's it's not human for anyone to want to save someone's life or go into a life in that situation. That's you know, you have to put back all the fear and everything at that point, and you have to go in and do the best you can so to get into the radio portion of it. When I'm able to grab him, and you, guys, look at me. Look look how small I am? Come on now, like, so this guy's a I mean, he's probably about two twenty.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, so I am.
Speaker 9: I'm literally holding on to him with all I can. I didn't know how. I don't know where the stream came from, and I didn't know how much I was holding on to him until it was over and I sat in the car and I was so sore.
Speaker 2: When wait a minute, so then, did you where's the portion of where you pushed the button? And said off distressed that what So you're wrestling with him and you can't get to your radio start from there?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I can't. My hands are tied to completely. I cannot get to my radio at all. I was thinking, I need help, and we both need help. Let's not go over into this water. The only thing that I thought in my mind was hey, Priss, press the button. And you see if I'm saying it to her at first, I'm saying it to her like she's supposed to know what the button is.
Speaker 1: Radio or distress call, like it's so easy to understand.
Speaker 9: So then once I then once I realized, like, Okay, Kyle thinks she doesn't she doesn't know. Okay, the orange button, Okay, you know, see you know, press it, hold it down. Okay, wait, wait for those beeps. All right, fantastic those beeps kicking once that is, and that distress call is a fantastic and unique tool that we have. It literally goes to every police agency in the city of Jefferson County.
Speaker 5: Once you get him safely removed away from jumping. What's just demeanor? Is he is he pissed? Offers you're great for a little bit of both, or can you.
Speaker 9: Tell once he's you know, once he's sitting in the car and everything, he's it seemed like he was somewhat numb at that moment. We didn't I didn't really get a chance to fully talk to him until we got to local hospital.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: At that time, that's when I was able to figure out his story. And that's when he actually apologized and he told me what was going on. And the first thing I said to him, I was like, dude, I was like, you are supposed to be here without a doubt you you are supposed to be here. You gotta think I was like, Kristin, now that I know your name so well, she was just jogging. She didn't have to stop. He told me. She's like she asked me what was on my heart?
Speaker 5: God intervened? Yeah, God intervened.
Speaker 2: All right, Christian when you got about we got out of sixty seconds here. So Kristin, where are you at now in your headspace? And do you think you have a relationship with this person? Do you think this has changed you? Do your kids even understand what happened?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think they'll understand more as they like get older. But yeah, I think just I just see the need to like see the value in each person. And I've interacted with people like many times throughout the years just like hey, do you need help, like give someone a hug?
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 7: I think it's in this.
Speaker 6: One day led to this, right, So it really was just an ordinary day. So I think we can't underestimate the value of just looking out for others, looking at them with empathy and love. Even Yeah, I just think that's how we need, that's how we need to see each other on a.
Speaker 7: One to one standpoint.
Speaker 6: Also like policies, you know, we need to see people as people and make sure that we're we're feeling what they're feeling.
Speaker 1: A great way to enity.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you it's a perfect spot to end the interview. We love you, Christian, You're the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. And a wrestler and a police officer, a teacher mom and piano teacher.
Speaker 5: Two real quick things. Thank God that you were there and you said something. Kyle, same to you and Christian, could you just sign this. This is the rights to your story and I'm going to shop that around Sanders, thank.
Speaker 1: You for bringing it in today. My pleasure. We have a wonderful soul.
Speaker 2: We are a late till break back after this on news radio eight forty wa chance, did did.
Speaker 5: You see our boss Gus Allen just let us know President Trump is going to be taking over the airways at eleven am. I'm assuming he's addressing about the track and he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have short press conferences. This could go about forty five minutes, but obviously he wants to talk about this horrific crash that involved a black Hawk helicopter and a commercial flight last night at eight forty five in DC, where it looks like everyone lost their lives. All right, let's do reeling in the years. And by the way, the video of the interview we had might be up later tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to try to have it up around five or six o'clock as people are calling in.
Speaker 1: And because Dave dwyt going to use technology from nineteen seventy eight. Hey, it works.
Speaker 5: Jefferson Moore coming all the way from Alabama saying, great interview, crying bucket. Stana Skagg says, what an amazing interview. I'm in tears.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So anyway, let's play it really in the years, baby, all of these.
Speaker 3: Were top twenty hits back in the day. Kick it off with Faces Faces.
Speaker 5: This is seventies, dude, and he still had Rodney Wood at the time. I mean, dude, me one.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're the expert. You should know the month and the dates.
Speaker 5: I don't know the month, but I'm pretty confident in seventy one or two right.
Speaker 1: Now, they'll be wrong, okay or sixty yeh. They're a mid band. He's not paying attention. They're mid band. They're mid well you're talking about now, he's paying attention.
Speaker 5: That's where the.
Speaker 2: Great four times, just to see if you're paying attention. All right, man, God, I have no idea, So he says, seventy one. I would have been able to I would couldn't have been able to tell you, you know, please go to Please go to the next long I was waiting for.
Speaker 5: Oh, your name is Rita, cause you'rre perfume.
Speaker 1: Smell the sweet please, David.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's all get on a more. Let's all get on a hillside. Let's sway back and forth. Let's light light earth.
Speaker 1: Oh this is seventy is seventy seventy one?
Speaker 5: Just because the faces I'm saying seventy one? Okay, But you know how Jammy Warry goes.
Speaker 1: This is how mad Man ended. I was watching it. Oh, it's one of the greatest TV though.
Speaker 2: It's but he was a crazy, brilliant agency guy in the sixties in New York and he was done with it.
Speaker 1: He was done with it, and he went to this commune.
Speaker 2: And at the end he goes this commune and goes, I'm gonna change, I'm gonna you know whatever. So he comes out of the commune and goes Coca Cola I got it.
Speaker 5: I got it. It's the real thing, the real thing.
Speaker 1: So that's a series with a good ending. Yes, it was a great ending.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, let's leave the health side and go to the giant mouth of Carly Simon anticipation.
Speaker 5: Who's got better teeth, Carly Simon or Dave Moody? I think she.
Speaker 1: I think she was an osmond.
Speaker 2: I think she's more interesting than you think. Like, she's probably more interesting than you think. And then this song was turned into uh, I got it, ketchup was kept with anticipant and you had the bottles sitting there as the ketchup is dripping off. Hey Carly a long face, Oh, come on, you're so mean, and she did confirm, Hey, Carl, you're so vain.
Speaker 1: You're so vain.
Speaker 9: Is with.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Ned Bady, ned Bady? I've got no Warren.
Speaker 5: I've got her concert writer here, I've got her concert writer here. What she did desires?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, what is it?
Speaker 5: Seventeen food waters, the basket of apples and sugarcubes.
Speaker 1: You're so sick. The show Breaking Bad ended with a bad Finger song, just not this one. You have to watch that.
Speaker 5: By the way, we've watched my.
Speaker 1: Son John says, Dad, it's the greatest TV show.
Speaker 5: Three times. I'm like what three times? I went through it?
Speaker 1: Once was enough. The hood's pretty intense.
Speaker 5: It's seventy one.
Speaker 1: This is the band where two of the four hung themselves.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I call them fake Beatles, and I think they were doesn't sound like McCartney.
Speaker 1: As part of the deal. They thought they were going to be the next Beatles.
Speaker 5: Well they got hit and yeah they were the first record to get signed by Apple. Uh, it's seventy one, but the only problem is it could be seventy two. Kers were in januine.
Speaker 1: So two guys hung themselves.
Speaker 5: You're right.
Speaker 3: The other two said, hey, let's let's stay together. Sure we don't have our singer and songwriter anymore.
Speaker 1: So I'm asking you, I think it's now seventy two feeling seventy two. The Reverend come on, the.
Speaker 5: Reverend al Green. Some people refer to marijuana as the Reverend.
Speaker 1: Now, really, I wouldn't know that because I'm not in that adulture.
Speaker 5: I don't either read that in a magazine about it, say, hey, is the Reverend in me?
Speaker 1: Could be seventy two?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm at seventy two. I'm feeling the song for seventy one and they're peaking in.
Speaker 3: I need to apologize for the number one song January the thirtieth, back in the day.
Speaker 1: I can't do anything about it. The charts be the charts.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, disgusting. Oh I could never hear the song.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Final answer nineteen seventy two. We got to get to break nineteen seventy two, seventy two.
Speaker 3: You're doing this quick as you don't want to hear the song? Absolutely roight, Yes, exactly right. Don McLain who it's a pretty good interview. Actually he was number one with this song. Parts one and two. American Pie January thirtieth, nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 2: Hi, Christian Brothers Roofing, Christian Brothers Roofing, christianbroroofing dot com. If you need a new roof, we've had everything biblical storm there has been in the last two months.
Speaker 1: If you have damage, give them a call. They'll walk the roof for free.
Speaker 2: Dave's gonna do it, and he's probably going to get a new roof because it's a little bit older and it's probably got some damage. So what you got to do is go to christianbroroofing dot com or two four four zero two zero eight.
Speaker 1: They're the best in the business. Christian Brothers Roofing. What if you need to fix your car? Uh, he's not in the room. Okay. News radio waight forty whs