Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the great American, as you know, the President on Monday pardoned or commuted the sentences of large numbers of January sixth to protesters.
Speaker 2: One of them was Jake Lang.
Speaker 1: Jake Lang has just gotten out of jail, and Jake Lang, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, where are you now and what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Well? I just finished a beautiful brunch with my fiance in a hotel room in Washington, d C. The swamp looks a little bit different from the other side of the fence. I have to tell you, guys. One four hundred and sixty six days a political prisoner, a hostage of the Biden regime, four years, four days without a trial, liberated by President Trump, by the strong arm of God. We have seen a deliverance in this country that rivals I think anything in American history.
Speaker 1: Jake Lang, you've you spent four four years and four days without a trial. Were you in the Washington DC City jail? Is that where you were?
Speaker 3: I spent over two years there and I've been moved seventeen times. I've been in Oklahoma prisons, in Oklahoma, in Virginia, in Pennsylvania, in New York, you name it. They have shipped me there and tortured me in every facility in the East coast back practically.
Speaker 1: How were you treated in these prison facilities by the guards.
Speaker 3: Well, just like anywhere, you'll get a couple of Maga, you know, a couple of Blue Line, you know, real conservatives. But it tends that they put me in places like I mean, Brooklyn, New York is a liberal strongholds, like the home of Antifa. And actually one of the Capitol police officers, Ganell, they called him the prostitute for the prosecutors because he showed up at every single jam six trial and just lied on whoever was being slaughtered in the courtroom, saying that he saw this. He saw that Gannell had put out a tweet when I was in Brooklyn Federal Prison saying that he hopes Antifa finds me there and deals with me. Threatened my life and so you know, you're we're dealing with really really disgusting people. The prison guards. I've had some that have been a Christian brothers and mentors, and I've had some that have been my tormentors and tortures opening up my cell door while I'm doing Bible study and unloading a can of Mason to my eyes, so you know, we're we're dealing with h and that was the majority in the DC Gulag especially. They used to taunt us by wearing like Black Lives Matter and Kamala Harris gear like while they were working into the unit to kind of let us know who they were. And you know, they would constantly lock down our unit and strip search us and you know, withhold us from our rights to go outside and get sunshine. And so we have been through the ringer. I'm about to tell your audience something that's gonna infuriate people. Done on the nine hundred days of Solitary Confinement bill.
Speaker 1: You spent nine which is close to three years, nine hundred days in solitary confinement for what.
Speaker 3: Well, the first year we were incarcerated, they had the COVID scam going on in twenty twenty one, so we were in ourselves twenty three hours a day, no family visitation, no haircuts, no shaves, all under the guise of trying to keep us safe, I mean, keep us safe from one. I mean people were becoming mentally deranged inside their prison cells with no access to the outside world, to human connection, to fellowship in the Christian Bible studies. We had nothing. We didn't even have tablets in our cells that can make phone calls. We were just literally animals get walked once a day, you know. Even then abandoned dog in a pound gets out of the cage once a day to go on a walk. I spent years inside cells without leaving, and other than the COVID scam, the other almost you know, two years of solitary were because of interviews like this that I was doing for my prison cell that would find out that we were speaking out against the oppression, against the torture, against the cruel and unusual and constitutional punishment, and then they would come and try to shut down our voices. And that's why they moved me so much, and that's why they put me in solitary, thinking they could stop God's movement to reclaim his country. And they were very, very wrong. My same people they slammed the door on my face and pepper sprayed me and treated me like a like an animal, are the same people that had to open the door for me. Just yesterday at eight pm when I left prison.
Speaker 1: Jack Glang, what physical or mental conditions. Did the federal government cause in you now? Number one is a lawsuit I assume is coming at some point. But at this point, what is your physical and emotional state?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, we've been relying upon God from day one, and so my physical and my emotional state had been bolstered by my spiritual state. Right, you have to go upstream from everything, and so when you have a faith in God, that's unbreakable and unshakable because his promises are yes and amen. He is a faithful God that always comes through. His word, goes out from him and never returns void. He is, you know, the one who started to work in me, and he's going to bring it to completion. And I knew when I was incarcerated that if I can hold on through this night, that the sun would rise in the morning. And you know, Jesus came out of his tomb and he gave us that same spirit, the Holy Spirit, power to come out of ours. And God reclaimed me. You know, he set my feet on solid ground. And every day I worked out, you know, an hour or two, I did thousand push ups a day. I'm looking pretty healthy, I'm feeling strong. I managed entire movement from my prison cell. We raised over two million dollars and distributed to all the jan sixers, got lawyers for over sixty Jan sixers to the J six Legal Fund, and tried to keep up community of broken patriots and broken families intact. You know, people are being financially devastated. Entire life savings wiped down the blink of an eye from these you know, one hundred thousand dollars to retain federal attorneys and you know, the breadwinners. The men were all put in prison, and these young wives and kids are at home trying to manage homes, are you know, missing mortgage payments and they're getting sold to the bank. Cars are getting repossessed. It was it was, you know, an insane attack on our way of life. And we tried our hard as we fought. We organized, we pushed back, we raised money, we prayed, and God sustained us. You know, we barely eked by, but we're out now and it's time to rebuild America.
Speaker 1: Jake Glang, what did the federal government claim that you did on January the sixth, and what did you do on January the sixth? So tell us what you were charged with and not brought to trial for more than four years.
Speaker 3: Well, January sixth was a series of jumped up, politically motivated charges. The Weabinar's doj had originally charged me with only four counts, and then they after I refused to testify against Trump in the second appeachment hearing, they superseded me with eight counts, and then when I refused to cow down to a plea deal, they superseded me with thirteen counts, and then we beat them in Supreme Court on the most I mean, over overarching nonsense charge they've ever charged Americans with. Three hundred and sixty jan six ers were charged with the fifteen to twelve obstruction of Congress twenty year maximum felony charge. And that was a charge that one hundreds of people had pled guilty to just in order to not go to prison for twenty years, because the prosecutors told them, either you take this, you know, two three years in prison, plead guilty to this charge now, or else if you get found guilty, which is a guarantee in the DC courtroom, you could go to prison for up to twenty years. So they use this to bludgeon people into submissions and make them take plea deals, and we beat them on this charge in Supreme Court. And you know, other than that charge, which was one of my major charges that was dropped from my case after we won in Supreme Court, which was a monumentous occasion, I was also charged with multiple counts of assault on federal officers at the Capitol. But you know, these assaults were all from a defensive posture. We were peacefully protesting and they unleasha a barrage on us with tear gas and rubber bullets and concussion grenades, and you know, we were just defending ourselves as any man or women have the right to do. And you know, for defending yourself in America versus tyrannical oppression, apparently it's it's assault charges. So when you're at the Capitol, But if you do it in your own home, it's called sand your ground law. If you do it at a bar fight, if nobody swings on you first and you end up defending yourself, you're you know, that's a legally admissible reason to apply use of force. And they didn't allow us to even bring up self defense arguments at our trials. They precluded us, which is the legal term for the judge being an absolute tyrant, saying that you are not allowed to assert your right to self defense to this jury. They will not be given instructions to acquit you based upon self defense. So we were going in there with no self defense. They wouldn't allow us to use our First Amendment right as an excuse either for being at the capital, saying we were there to redress agreements. They precluded us from First Amendment arguments and some self defense and defensive third person. So we literally had our arms and hands tied behind our backs, and with a rig DC jury pool and the rigged prosecution and the rig judges that it was absolutely an impossible scenario. But who do we serve? We serve the god of impossiblidded And look, I'm walking around mine hotel room right now, Freeman Jay Lang.
Speaker 1: Why did the federal government not bring you to trial for more than four years? In fact, when you were released because of the orders of Donald Trump a few days ago, you still didn't have a court date. So how can you keep somebody locked up more than four years in horrible circumstances and not bring you to trial.
Speaker 3: Well, going to Supreme Court pretty much elongated my case for two years as that situation works itself out. And on top of that, the government never provided full exculpatory evidence. Say they hid I mean it was literally just what three weeks ago we got the Inspector General's report that there were three dozen FBI agents paid at the Capitol to disrupt and perpetrate the events of January sixth. I'd been asking my prosecutor for that video, for the evidence where the federal agents were. Did I interact with any did any of those people change my disposition or influence my actions on January sixth to when of these people hand me a baseball bat? I mean, we had no idea who the federal chs agents and assets were. They were hiding that information from us, not even admitting that those people were there. And so we were pushing doing all these pre trial court motions in order to assert my right to try to get a fair trial, because when you go to trial without full exculpatory evidence, that's called a Brady violation. There's a landmark case Brady versus USA or whatever, that asserts that any evidence that can be beneficial to you using in the courtroom needs to be provided to you by the prosecution, and they weren't doing that. We were fighting with them to try to get this information. Obviously they did not. We had to call it out of their cold dead hands in the new Trumpet administration to get this info, and you know, it just basically made it an impossible scenario. My legal team had made the decision that it's in the best interest of justice, we will continue to fight to get you a fair trial and a full exculpatory information before we just walk you into that courtroom, allow you to be slaughtered without you know, a chance to have the evidence you need to defend yourself. Jake, and I said, you know, they said to me, are you willing to push it out and wait until we get you a fair trial or do you want to just go and just be slaughtered on the altar of woke left liberal politics here in DC. And I said, you know, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to as certain my right as an American to have a fair and impartial.
Speaker 2: Trial, Okay.
Speaker 1: In the IG report, Inspector General's report about three weeks ago said there were dozens of FBI agents undercover, incentivizing, encouraging, and some say providing weapons to those who were there, and that was quickly buried. That was even a one day story. It was less than a one day story, and that we moved on from that completely. So at this point, there are many At this point, I think that everyone is freed from January sixth to media is fashioning in this thing completely differently. The media is making it look as if Donald Trump wanted to have police officers killed. Donald Trump, that didn't mind if police officers were beaten. And I would say this, Jake Lang, if somebody actually can be proven beat up a cop, sprayed him with bear spray, hit him in the head, he should go to jail. He should be convicted on that. However, in Hamilton County where I'm from, or anywhere in the country, anyone that assaults the police officer not resulting in the police officer's death or disability to get four years in jail for that is one hell.
Speaker 2: Of a punishment.
Speaker 1: So, even assuming that you did with a claim you have done, you spent four years in federal prisons and many times in isolation and the whole for an offense for which you were not convicted. In fact, you as you sit there today, you're not convicted of any federal crimes. They held you for four years and release and you understand that of Kamala Harris had won, you'd be in jail, likely until you were dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, believe me, I know that this was a preordained blessing on my life to deliver me from the death and the destruction that was this incredible tyranny. The show Biden presidency represented for me life or death scenario. I mean, if the Democrats were allowed to continue the political persecution of constitutionalists and patriots, my whole life would have been wasted inside of prison cell. But God saw me fit and saw all the January sixth ers fit for his service. You know, in the Book of Matthew, we learned about a story where Jesus tells his disciples to go and grab a donkey from a man. And the disciples that Jesus, what if this man tells us, what do we ask? You know, what do we tell him? When he asked us, who's a donkey for?
Speaker 4: And Jesus told his disciples to say, the Master has a need, and the Master had a need on us, and he unloosed us as well too, and is using us for his good will and pleasure. And when God has a calling on your life, he will move a mountain, he will break a chain. He will deliver you from whatever oppression, whatever circumstance you're in, in order to use you as one of his instruments. And so he saw us as instruments, as vessels.
Speaker 3: That were suited to be filled with his spirit, to be used for his glory. And he delivered us from our our death, our tomb, just because he did his son Jesus.
Speaker 1: Jake, Jake Blank, did you commit any crimes on January the.
Speaker 3: Sixth, No, I defended my country from communist oppression?
Speaker 2: Did you assault or attack a police officer?
Speaker 3: I only defended my life in the lives of those around me. All right?
Speaker 1: And this point, what is Jake Lang gonna do? What are you gonna do with the rest of your life? Imagine a lawsuits coming at some point. What are you going to do with this reprieve by President Trump? What is your mission now?
Speaker 3: Well, we need accountability. We're pushing one hundred percent to make sure that those who have tortured us are held responsible for their actions. We also have the January sixth Life for Building project that is a huge part of getting this first steps forward, getting these men back up on their feet. Two hundred and fifty men that have been financially devastated to homes, you know, mortgages and bankrupt, sold off to the bank, cars, repossessed, life savings, wipes out, family, generational businesses, destroyed, are emerging from prison with nothing. They're penniless, and we need to get them immediately set up into apartments and with first month's rents and new sneakers and a cell phone and some groceries and stuff. So, guys, if you're looking to help out the Jan sixers rebuild their lives and resettle into the please go to J six rebuild dot com. That's letter J the number six rebuild dot com J six rebuild dot Com, and you know, help help us out because I've got a lot of guys that are like Jake, I don't know what we're gonna do like next week, because I have like five hundred bucks of my name and I can't you know, I'm saying in the extended same hotel and that money's gonna be gone next week. Like where do I go? What do I do? I don't want to move to a homeless shelter. So we need to form up around these patriots who suffered and sacrificed for our freedom in this country. So guys, please go to J six Rebuild dot com. My book is available for pre order as well on Patriot Prisoner dot com. That's the name of my book, Patriot Prisoner, Four years and four days in the Gulag without a trial. You'll hear all the gritty details on in my story. It'll be released here in the next month or so. And you know, we're we're blessed by God to have a story to tell that can glorify him. All right, Like I said, we were in a tomb and now we're free. We've been resurrected up against the clock.
Speaker 2: Jake Lang, get a hold of me in a month or two after the book is out. We'll do it again.
Speaker 1: And Jake Lang, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jake. Let's continue with more.
Speaker 1: That's part of the story of someone actually locked up for four years, never brought to trial, and he got out because of Donald Trump. Your reaction, Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW