Speaker 1: Hm, but what's up, guys? How's everybody.
Speaker 2: Doing this? Doing this?
Speaker 1: Doing this morning? It's a bying.
Speaker 2: Have you been saved?
Speaker 1: But I hope everybody is staying safe this morning.
Speaker 3: Teaching Chum teaching Joe, Good morning, ghosts.
Speaker 1: How you doing, I'm going ghost, I'm going ghost ghost, I'm going who's a good ghost? M h.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the yeah, by yeah, good morning.
Speaker 1: How you do? How you do? How you do?
Speaker 4: By the way, Matt, Matt.
Speaker 1: Where into my throne? I'm better told so I haven't yahm mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Matt decided to go to the Worst List and get a twelve pack of overstuffed beef Rabioli's.
Speaker 4: Yay, yeah mum m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yll both.
Speaker 4: What's up guys.
Speaker 1: I want to say thank you uh to Matt for the gift. I do appreciate it. Jim, good morning.
Speaker 2: Have you been.
Speaker 4: What's love about a second year?
Speaker 1: Boos?
Speaker 3: Most love?
Speaker 1: Got to do? You got to do?
Speaker 2: What's love?
Speaker 5: Uh? Oh h h.
Speaker 2: Ooh ah better thay moves mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Bruh.
Speaker 1: What's up guys? Good morning? How was everybody doing this morning? Okay, but what's up guys? Good morning. I hope everyone is staying safe this morning?
Speaker 4: We are live? Yeah h.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 1: Who who's got no shirt? Who?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 1: Bye?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Holdo you know the rule? Mm hmm, let's do.
Speaker 7: Fo yeah nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now I am working on it right now. Yeah, but what's up guys. By the way, I hope everybody is staying safe today. Yeah, I hope everyone is staying safe this morning.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I mind do a Rumble studio stream today, try to get rumbles for content for Rumble. I hope everyone is like staying safe this morning. Do you got to do this?
Speaker 5: What about a second dude?
Speaker 4: Rumble?
Speaker 1: You know. And the thing is, I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to the people that have supported this dream, have supported the channel. I know that I am not a lot of people's cup of tea when it comes a cup of coffee. I know, I'm I'm a little out there. I'm a little crazy, a little I'm a little not out. I'm a little out there for people.
Speaker 4: And mh.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you know, oh silent, I'm happy, sleep.
Speaker 7: Yop yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: Yo. What's going on? Tustin? Hold up at the June, Happy Friday, All right, doing okay?
Speaker 2: Unnerving Brain.
Speaker 1: By the way, guys, Unnerving Brain is a legend. Wait for it there.
Speaker 4: Mmmmm.
Speaker 1: All right. By the way, you guys want to go check out an urban brain. Hey, hey, unnerven brain. I didn't think you you guys, go check out unurban Brain. He's got a lot of good music and he also is a good designer. He created the Hey under brain, he just didn't. Can you send me the new that that logo that you made for here's the thing, so I could use it for my logo for a spreaker. I'm gonna change it when I get a change, but I need that logo. I'm gonna change it on the Breaker because they have that logo. If you don't mind just using it for the logo for the Breaker. H all right, I'm might, So I'm after I because I am actually getting little bit tired, So I might.
Speaker 2: I might end.
Speaker 1: Love your brother. I just want to because you were the one that made it. So I just wanted to ask, all right, let me let me buy somebody on twitch?
Speaker 9: What the fuck is twitch? What the fuck is twitch? What the fuck is twitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, someone was nice enough to send me a twelve pack of Sheppbardi. Uh you see keys. All right, I'm I'm a little tired here. Say, let's want somebody to I know I have somebody already for the YouTube. We're going over to druve row Friday. Let's do following, all right? I know who. Let me see. We're gonna go raid go a farm streamer name. We're going to raid a farm streamer over on.
Speaker 4: Love you guys.
Speaker 1: We're going to raid a farm streamer over love you guys on the Purple brand. Lot of guys.
Speaker 8: Bye,