Speaker 1: Cansit had cancel it not sorry.
Speaker 2: If you have found this podcast episode welcome. You might be feeling like you're going through one of the biggest breakdowns of your life, but truly you are going through the grandest break through. Having a mental, spiritual, psychological breakdown is one of the signs that we are about to either meet a new soulmate, quantum leap, or unlock new spiritual gifts. In tribal cultures, they are assigned a mentor to help them through their own spiritual awakening. But in today's culture, our society as we know it, yeah, that's not so much a thing. In fact, when we have spiritual gifts coming on line, when we start to go through a spiritual awakening, when we are being prepared to meet with a soulmate, we go through what looks like craziness. Our sense of self dissipates, our sense of reality is completely fragmented, and there's no one there to help us through. And that's what this episode is here for you today to do. I'm going to be that mentor for you today. I'm going to create that safe space not only for you to understand your current circumstance, but we're going to row, row, row our way into your next highest timeline. If you've been feeling like you are unsettled, exhausted, emotional, or like your whole entire world is rearranging, know this. These are the birth pangs of your next level. You're stepping into alignment with love, with purpose, with miracles, Trust the process, trust your body, and trust your because what's waiting on the other side is bigger, brighter, and more beautiful than you can imagine. I'm going to talk about all of the different phases, the different signs and synchronicities that you might be experiencing, as well as the grief and the emotions and the energy shifts that happen just before a huge shift is about to take place in your life. And what does that mean. It can mean a spiritual, psychological, psychic gift is unlocked. It can mean you're about to meet a soulmate. It can mean that you're quantum leaping. It can mean that you're making room for a huge manifestation. But whatever it is, no that your life is about to get abundantly better. I'm talking about a completely different reality where you feel different, you look different, and you get better results. What's a positive Bitches, How are we doing today? If you're hearing this episode, then you are meant to be here, So keep listening on the Bitch's Positive Podcast. Sometimes we will laugh. Other times, Baby, we're gonna cry, but we will always walk away feeling our most empowered positive bitch self that is Babe in true connection with herself, himself or human self. On this podcast, we unbecome who we are not so we can fully step into exactly who we came here to be. The first thing you might notice when you're about to manifest something huge, when you are getting prepared to meet a soul mate, when you are about to unlock some serious psychic gifts, is you might feel unsettled and unclear. There will be this feeling of confusion restlessness. You know something's about to shift, but you don't know what it is, so you kind of just feel crazy. It's like being in the liminal space. You can feel things are shifting around you. You can feel things are moving around you, but because they're in the unseen world, you don't know what those things actually are. You don't see them with your physical eyes, so you tune into your third eye. You emotionally feel the shift you subconsciously feel the shift, but physically not so much. We feel like we're being gas lit by the universe, but really you are just not being shown the full picture, because what would then be the point. Why would you be given a test if you were already given all the answers. So your spirit team might dull some of your senses while heightening others. So you might be really sensitive to feeling people's energy right now. You might be really sensitive to your coworkers relationships. You might be feeling extra intuitive, but you don't actually know what's shifting. You just know something's about to change. You just feel like something's on the horizon. This is a gift of surrender. Part of this human experience is to learn how to co create with the divine and surrender, to activate ourselves into a receptive mode to manifest. Ask and then it's given, but then you have to receive it. Your spirit team is training you to let go, to let go and let God. Your spirit team is training you to step into your receptive mode and say, you know what, I'm obviously not in control of everything, but I can control my attitude. So instead of trying to control everything, I am going to surrender, Surrender for what the universe has in store for me. And your spirit team wants to surprise you. They want to give you such an amazing reality where you are shocked. And I was talking to someone last night and they told me what their birthday was. This is a third person who has entered my life with the same birthday. And two of those people were my exes, and now there's a third person. And I looked up at my ceiling as if my spirit team is in my ceiling, and I was like, you have to be kidding me, And what is this about? What are you talking about? What do you do into me here? Why another synchronicity of the same exact birthday? How many people do I have to meet with this same birthday. Our spirit team has a sense of humor. I could feel them laughing, I could feel them giggling. They love to shock us, they love to surprise us. They love to put us back into the state of as much as I know, I actually know nothing, and oh yeah, I do have to surrender. So this confusion phase is for you to learn how to surrender. First, you will notice you're in the liminal space. You'll feel like something's happening, but you won't know what that thing is. Next, you're gonna feel a need to hermit, pulling away from people, social media distractions. Hermiting isn't regression, it's recalibration. You're going inward to align with what's coming. Every time I either manifest another soulmate, or or I have a new spiritual gift unlock, or I manifest some shift in my reality, that's a big one, one that I've been wanting forever. I feel the need to hermit. And basically what this does is spiritually cleanse your vibration. When you're going out and hanging out with friends, you are constantly being distracted. Your vibration is going to become the energetic average of the friends you're hanging out with, or the energetic average based off of those distractions. It's going to be attuned to your dominant environment. If you keep hanging around friends who aren't the highest in vibration, that's going to affect your vibration. If you keep getting distracted, that's going to affect your vibration. After this karmic relationship, I went hermit. I wrote so much of my next book in one weekend. I think It was like forty eight thousand words or something in one weekend because I knew I need to hermit. I need to get this out of my system. I need to just be in my own vibration, and I need to recalibrate. Your recalibrating in purpose of aligning with a higher timeline. You're recalibrating in purpose of cleansing your old vibration, whatever that may have been, to align with your next timeline. Hermiting is necessary so that your frequency stops getting shifted by the people around you. It stops getting contaminated by the people around you, it stops getting poisoned by the circumstance the environment that are surrounding you. Go inward, And when you go inward and you attune your frequency higher in vibration, you automatically are going to align with a new reality. Hermiting is so necessary. Four weeks before I was able to tap into past lifetimes, I hermited for four weeks after this karmic relationship, I can feel so many shifts happening within my reality right now, Holy moly. I started to hermit, and I've been focusing of my book. I've been writing like crazy and it's just coming out of me because I am meant to cleanse my org feel, to cleanse my vibration so that I am prepared to align with this next highest timeline. You could want to manifest something, You could want the soul me, you could want the psychic abilities, but if you don't shift, then you can't unlock them. So hermiting is going to be a natural want, desire that's within you, but you also need it in order to transcend your current reality. The third thing you're gonna notice is emotional waves. You're going to have extreme emotions rise, like grief, sadness, joy rage. You may feel like you're grieving an old version of yourself. You might be grieving old lifetimes as well. You won't be consciously aware that's what you're doing, but it doesn't matter. The body keeps the score. Your soul remembers all, so past lifetimes can still be triggered in this lifetime. In order to rise to the next time, you have to release all that's holding you back. These emotions are clearing space for higher frequencies to flood your system, to fludg your life, and to overall uphold you to that blessing. That you're trying to bring into your reality with this last karmic relationship. I not only was crying and releasing over the connection that we had in this lifetime, but who I was crying and releasing about the lifetime we've had in the past, because I remember the first time I kissed him. I said to him, this doesn't feel like I'm kissing you. It feels like I'm remembering. And when we would kiss, my eyebrows well, as much as my eyebrows could furrow with this botox, but my eyebrows would kind of furrow. I could feel them trying to furrow anyway. And it was because I kept hearing the word tragedy. I remember that in our past lifetime it was brutal. It was brutal that should never be done to any human on the planet. And I was mourning not just as my current human self, not just as Cec. I was mourning as that woman who went through what she went through. And it seems illogical because it is it doesn't make sense to Cec, but my soul remembers, My soul remembers, and I have to release that in order to ascend higher. The higher you rise, the less you can take with you. I remember I was meditating once and I got a vision of Jesus and there was this little peopole and he said, okay, time to go. And I said, well, I can't go through that people, look at all my bags. How am I supposed to get through? And he said exactly. You can't take everything from your past into this next lifetime, into this next timeline. You gotta let it go. So these emotional waves are not here to hurt you. They're here to help you transcend. They're here to be released. Emotions. What are they?
Speaker 1: Energy?
Speaker 2: Emotion? You're not meant to hold onto them. Emotions are a guest in your house, are not meant to live there forever. So when they arise, release them. Crying is alchemy. That's transmuting the negative energy into tears, and you are releasing it. Shake out your body, do a workout, sweat, but release it. You can even use these emotions as fuel. Join the Art of Alchemy course and learn how to transmute correctly to build a life you actually want to dwell within. The emotional waves are tough, and it's another reason why you need to be alone, because you need to feel free to release these emotions. And when I was in Florida, I'm in a condo and I was hysterically crying. I don't know if my neighbor has heard me or not, but I just let myself go. I would cry in too a pillow, crying to a blanket, but I let myself scream into the pillow, scream into the blanket, because you need to release what's coming up in order to get through this and receive.
Speaker 1: Number four.
Speaker 2: Time feels unreal. Time just seems to collapse right before a big manifestation or before you're meant to meet a new soulmate. Days kind of blur or hour stretch endlessly. I was telling someone in this season, I feel like I have so much more time in a day. I'm getting so much more done. I'm waking up earlier. I have more time to write my book, do clients, do content creation, do my podcast. I don't even know how I'm doing everything I'm doing because the older version of me didn't have the capacity to hold all this action. But this version of me that I'm changing into, she has so much capacity to work and also rest. This is a part of stepping into quantum time, where linear rules really just don't exist. What even is three pm?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Who made that up? You know what I mean? So days also made up? That doesn't seem to matter anymore. Time doesn't seem to matter anymore. Now for me, I'm feeling like I have so much more time in the day to get so much more done. You might be in a different season because I've had this experience too, where I was in so much pain that all the days were just blurring. I didn't know what day it was, but I felt like time was just going by and I was getting nothing done. Honor your unique experience, because it's not gonna look the same for everyone. What will be the same is that feeling of something feels different. I feel like time's not even real. And that's why again we need to herm it. We need space and time with ourselves, not just to release, but to realize there's a lot more to this matrix than I thought. If you want to break out of the matrix, well you're gonna have to take some time to yourself to start thinking different, feeling different, manifesting from a new energetic set. Point number five is the biggest thing you're going to notice. At least, it's the biggest thing I notice, and that's body and energy shifts. Energy swings are going to be a big thing here. You will feel extreme tiredness or sudden burst of energy. You're also going to be drawn to do different things. I was telling myself, I got to write this book. I have to write this book, and I had some parts of it written, but it wasn't until after this karmic relationship that I was like, boom, I have all this energy. I'm waking up earlier. I'm ready to write this book. It's flowing out of me. And there's something to be said about that. If you're not feeling in alignment with a certain project, wait for the divine timing then, because you will get momentum and you'll know when it's the right time to actually get started. Before when I was trying to write this, it was feeling forced. It just wasn't the right moment. I didn't have the right energy. Now it is flowing. Whether you feel extremely tired or you're having sudden bursts of energy, try to lean into it because whatever is unfolding in your reality is unfolding for you. If you need a lot of rest, it's because there's new energies trying to manifest in your physical body. So what happens sometimes is you'll get something like ascension symptoms, and this is part of the body and the energy shifts, sinus pressure, teeth, mouth pain, buzzing in the body, ringing in the ears, surges of heat or chills, if you can tell. I'm so stuffy right now, and this has been going on since before August first. I'm having so many sinus things coming up for me, and I'm constantly blowing my nose. What's happening is there are higher vibrational energies that are trying to integrate in my body. So what does that mean? I need a rest more so they have time to integrate. But also my body's going to go through physical shifts, and you can get allergies and his toamine and all these things going on within you where you're thinking, why do I feel so tired? I just saw eleven eleven on my clock and one period, two angel numbers. At the same time, you might be feeling sick. That's a call to rest. Because these energies are trying to integrate. You might start to notice you're having insomnia. I was up for twenty four hours over the weekend from five am to five am, thank you so much, or vivid dreams or needing more rest than usual. Again, it's gonna look different for different people, so you have to honor your unique experience. A huge shift I've noticed is in my diet. You might notice sudden changes in cravings or aversions. I am such a steak girl. I can't look at a piece of steak right now. Nope, nope, can't look at it. I can't look at a piece of chicken right now, Nope, can't look at it. I never eat fish. I have a thing with the ocean. I don't eat anything from the ocean. Actually, I can only stomach tofu right now. I'm still taking collagen and things like that, but for whatever reason, during this ascension, I have not been able to eat meat. Another thing is absolutely no alcohol. It's been a month since I've even had a sip. And again, I've never had a problem with alcohol my whole life. I could take it or leave it. I didn't really care. But in this season I have an aversion to it. Absolutely not. And I've said this before, but I just don't think I'll really ever go back. I don't enjoy it, and what so I can be inflamed? What's the point of it. I would go out on a weekend and maybe have a cocktail, And now I'm like, I don't even want to do that, because I would say to myself, it's really not a big deal. It's just one little cocktail if I would even finish it. But what's the point of even poisoning myself a little bit? I rather just not. I rather just not. Also, you might notice sensitivity to light, sounds, and people, and you might just feel like your environment is too much, again a reason to hermit. I'm really into hermiting right now. And by the way, hermiting doesn't have to mean you never see anyone. It might just mean you spend more time in your house. It might just mean you spend more time in meditation. It might just mean that you are consciously choosing more time with yourself rather than always distracting yourself with all these other people around you. I've been noticing sounds that are really loud to me. I cannot handle my very loud Italian mother has gotten very mad at me because I asked her to lower her voice. God forbid, you tell a boomer Italian woman to lower her voice. I was like, do you hear yourself, a woman? You are so loud right now. She didn't like that. But I know I'm extra sensitive right now to loud TVs. Oh God, something about a loud TV drives me insane. Loud noises, lights, and I already am like that because I think I don't know if I'm neurotypical. I think we can gather that. But anyway, let's just move on from that. Yeah, so you might be really sensitive. It's okay. Just honor your journey, honor where you're at. You're meant to be sensitive right now because so many different things are shifting, and you're being attuned to open to psychic senses. You're being attuned to be in a higher vibration, and that means your senses are going to change. You're literally being molded to receive more subtle energy, to receive more psychic sense, to receive more inputs that you can't see with your eyes or hear with your ears. So you're gonna be more sensitive. You're gonna be more open to people's energy. So people who you don't jive with are really gonna be irksome to you and people who you love, you're really gonna want to be near them for comfort. This is all part of your senses broadening opening. This is all heart of you ascending into this higher timeline where you have these activations. You have these gifts and are not just walking around like a human who's asleep. You are awake. My favorite part Number six is physical glow ups. People might start telling you you look different. You might notice that you lose or gain weight overnight. You might notice that your skin just looks different, glowing tanner, your skin clears up. You might notice you're less bloated, and strangers are gonna stare at you. Friends are gonna notice. You're just going to radiate this new frequency, this new energy. I went to a wedding over the weekend and my aunt literally said, I feel like I'm looking at God when I look at you. My other cousin said, I'm so mad to say this because I miss you, But Florida agrees with you.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 2: They all were telling me I just look different. I seem different. I'm in such better spirits. My skin is glowing. I looked like a model, And this is because my energy is shifting. So people are gonna feel your shift before. Sometimes you even notice it, and they might just say, you know, something about you is different. Whatever you're doing is working for you. Even a man in my yoga class was like, damn, CC, you got really strong, And yeah, I did, because I have been letting go and shedding, shedding, shedding so many different people, so many different circumstances, so many different environments, so that I can restore my nervous system, and restoring your nervous system. Of course you're going to be less bloaded. Of Course your skin's gonna glow up. Of Course you're gonna feel better and be more fit because you're not constantly fighting yourself. Your frequency is shifting, and people are gonna notice it. They're gonna feel it, they're gonna say something, they're gonna respond. You might notice you get hit on everywhere you go. I'm not kidding you. I walked from one hotel where some people from the wedding were staying to the hotel right next to it. While I'm on my way there, a man stops me and he says, I cannot let you go in there until I get your number. You're just gonna notice there's so much more attention on you. I have cars honking at me when I walk. Now, I had a car stop. They pulled over just to talk to me. When you shift your energy, the amount of attention you get is insane. And it's because you're not just attractive. It's not just oh, yeah, you look good, you're going up. No, there's something about you that starts to seem otherworldly. And someone actually told me that. They told me when they look into my eyes, it's a different sort of feeling. It transcends them and it feels other worldly. This isn't just oh I'm a little tanner now. It's not oh I have a little glow. It's I'm tapping into past lifetimes. I'm getting prepared for a future timeline, and I'm shifting my frequency into a higher vibration and people are going to notice it. You kind of become like an energetic celebrity and you're not the norm. So of course people are gonna stare at you. Of course they're gonna be like, what's different with you? Because they're gonna feel it, they're gonn to see it, they're going to sense it, and not everyone has this. So you are now that energetic celebrity. As you go through this number seven, the Synchronous City Storm, you're gonna see angel numbers one one, one, two, two, two, four, four four everywhere. If you want to understand how to decode these numbers, get Decoding the Divine Workbook. I will put it in the show notes and it will help you understand what the numbers are actually trying to tell you. You'll also notice that your life just becomes very synchronistic. Like people say repeating phrases to you. I will have random people saying the same sentence to me and I'm like, someone else just said that to me, or people coming in with the same exact birthday. It's showing me that I'm getting closer to my aligned path, my mission. These alignment signs are just showing you that things are falling into place without so much effort. You'll notice your reality becomes easier. You don't have to think so much. Things just fall onto your path. Maybe you're thinking, oh, you know, I really need to get a new notebook, and then your friend tells you, Hey, I have this old notebook I'm giving away. Do you want it? I never used it. You'll notice things flowing to you You'll notice synchronicities, You'll notice repeating phrases. You'll notice that there are things that are starting to be all over in your reality that are similar. That is just showing you that you're getting closer into alignment with your path. All of these signs are just showing you that you are on the brink of your next level. You are not crazy, You're just quantum leaping. On the other side of these symptoms is alignment, gifts, miracles, and soulmates. Okay, you can't control these symptoms, but you can control your attitude. Let yourself be in wonder and all. Let the universe surprise you, let yourself flow through this mystical river. I want you to just take a moment and place your hand on your heart and just say, I am safe in my awakening. I am safe in who I am becoming. I am safe as I transition, I am safe in this body. I am safe to receive more, and just repeat that to yourself when you feel like you're getting overwhelmed, put your hands on your heart, connect with your body, get out of your head, and remind yourself, I'm safe where I am, I'm safe moving, I'm safe in transition. I'm safe being activated, I'm safe to receive more, I'm safe. Just keep bringing yourself back. I'm safe, I am safe, I am safe, and move forward. The only place from here to go is up into this next timeline. Trust yourself, trust the process, trust your spear guides. You're not alone in this. Every symptom, every synchronicity, every tear, it's not random. It is initiation onto your next timeline. You are being initiated into a new frequency, a new reality, a new life. When it feels like you're unraveling, remember the caterpillar dissolved completely before it becomes the butterfly. Let yourself dissolve be because wings are waiting. I love you so much and I hope this podcast episode help you understand your current set of circumstances and what you're feeling. I'm sending you so much love. As always, the sparkle in me honors to sparkle in you, and I will see you in the next one.
Speaker 1: Energy cancel, non CANCEAE cancel