Speaker 1: Twenty here, sorry about the delay. I was in some old bullshit and that's okay. I'm here now. I'm okay. I'm not the one that was in the bullshit.
Speaker 2: Per se.
Speaker 1: I wasn't in the accident, but some people got fucked up. But we're here. Day zero, day two thirty seven. We got Corey back with us, all right, the powerful one, we got the spiritual one. Uh Charlie still he's still out in about of the magic. Yeah yeah, so but yeah we got we got three fourths of the crew, which is pretty good, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Well three forces better than three fifths.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there.
Speaker 1: No bad about Hey Corey, Corey, give us give us your uh you were in Florida for over a week.
Speaker 2: Your adventures? Yeah, I mean what what? What kind of was it? Adventurous?
Speaker 3: Fucking sucked?
Speaker 2: He went to a cool shop at the mall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went to the mall.
Speaker 2: That That was it.
Speaker 3: No, everything sucked. I don't want to talk about It was anare trip number one. It was Florid, okay, And I thought I stayed. I stayed with my cousin, who I love my cousin very much. She is very fiercely independent and she is such a rotten, fucking human being that we had a big If it was a male cousin, I would have fucking punched him in the goddamn face. But that didn't happen, and so it was not a fun trip. I ended up storming out of her place with all my ship and telling her to go eat a dick. So, okay, it really wasn't me. I know everyone thinks I'm probably their aggressive one, that not in this case.
Speaker 1: They're no, uhuh, well you are, yeah, I mean that's what you are.
Speaker 2: I don't have any cousins I would like be able to stay with. I mean I would technically if I was like, hey, I need a place to say, they'd be like sure. But I don't have any cousins. I'm close enough too that that would be just like a thing that happened. I don't know if that's normal or not.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I don't associate with pretty much a new family member outside of immediate family.
Speaker 2: Like I love my cousins. Well, we'll talk everyone's home rarely. We're just not super close. All my cousins are like cousins by six adoptions and seven marriages, and they're like not real cousins.
Speaker 4: Either okay, cousins, they're like my.
Speaker 2: Dad was adopted and so it's from that side of the family, so we're not blood related anyway. And then the only reason we were even ever closest because we happened to live right next to each other when we moved to where I grew up, which was awesome to have friends and I love I love my cousins, but they were like not actually related. And then once my dad died, we just like never talked to that part of the family again, which was also weird. So yeah, I know that they know me. Hey, well that's good.
Speaker 1: Look I always always hate those those gatherings whenever I go back home, and then like, and it's usually a Thanksgiving, my parents would be like, hey, we're gonna go to your aunt's for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, like because there's bunch of posoner. Oh man, I ain't seeing you in forever.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I knew what you've been up to, well, you know, just working and hating life.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's you been up to.
Speaker 1: Be? Like? Oh man, mood.
Speaker 2: My favorite Thanksgiving in recent memory, we went to a family, an extended sort of family thing. It wasn't really my family. It was a family that married into my family. And we're all there, you know, and we're all playing and it's really stressful for everyone because COVID either had just happened or was still happening, and you know, the Trump thing whatever was going on, and so everyone's like, you know, let's just try to well, I'll just be together and will be happy and everybody can say, you know, what they're grateful for and whatever. And they were going around the table. One of the oldest men there, the patriarch of the group, just said I love Trump and it was hilarious. It was like in the middle of the most calmi Pacific Northwest, like Seattle, you know, anti Trump, fucking that that was the environment. And he just yelled at at It was so rad I was like, I fucking love this man.
Speaker 1: Now if if we're speaking about Trump, this is breaking news. Allegedly the deal is gonna be signing the nigs a few hours.
Speaker 3: Shut your mouth, your mouth say we're on this show. Okay, yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Say it's a happy birthday. Two.
Speaker 1: This is allegit. I mean, here we go alleged next several hours and he criticized for strikes.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Until he fucking realizes he's been getting pounded in the ass by Israel and turns on them and wants to nuke them. I don't give a fuck about anything comes out of his mouth, because here's what's gonna happen. He's gonna sign the fucking deal. Israel's gonna bomb be Root, and then fucking Iran is gonna fucking pummel fucking Israel like he did every time they hit bea Route. If I'm not mistaken, Iran is preparing a response for tonight for the last attack on be Root, which they said is definitely coming aside from any peace agreement. So I don't know what the fuck He's talking to sign a peace agreement and they're gonna bomb him. This is bullshit, dude, This is fucking bullshit. Okay, anytime there's a Jew in the conversation, you cannot count on any of it as being truthful.
Speaker 2: Okay, So hey, he said he said to them, what the fuck? So he yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, when he was trying to figure out what they were doing, He's like, look, man, I'm hey, the yard of the deal man said I'm working this deal.
Speaker 2: That's what he saying. Corey, what we think.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll on his birthday. We've got the UFC car tonight at the White House. Loan sign a deal ship.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're packing lightning with rainbows like this is an epic time.
Speaker 1: And during Pride Month too, I mean, my goodness, tomorrow in June tomorrow the Negroes can be happy to Friday?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it Friday?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it's the nineteenth. I think because I just saw something that was like Friday, will because it was the nineteenth.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is nineteen. But June teenth this week, I.
Speaker 2: Mean Flag Week, June teenth, Pride Month, two fifty Trump's birthday. It's all happening.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude't an historic day. They might make this day a holiday?
Speaker 2: I mean, is technically is it not a holiday? Flag Day? Dune fourteen is Friday holiday? I think so. I don't know, though it's always a Sunday. Maybe I'm not sure. No, because it wouldn't be always because it's not it's on the fourteenth.
Speaker 1: No, No, they're gonna make sure. Look, they make sure national holidays are on a day during the week, so it gives them a reason to take off work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we want.
Speaker 1: That gives them another reason not to work. They ensure that even if it's not supposed to be on that day, like oh it's supposed to be June fourteenth, but June fourteenth the Sunday, So we're gonna, you know, we're gonna recognize it on June the fifteenth.
Speaker 2: We should just have all the flag week off. Just make this a week long holiday for the flag.
Speaker 1: Well, the issue is is that folks have been burning flags that would have passed, you know, six years. So I said a little burning flags and flying.
Speaker 2: Where I live, there's flags out, there's flags not everywhere, but like to shitload of people have flags up. Yeah, it was not true. Pacific Northwest does not have flags flying, but Colorado skans does.
Speaker 1: Now, it's not like the flags like when Bad Bunny had is a his halftime show is whatever?
Speaker 2: From on everybody else's flag? What the eb T flag? That is?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Is there an eb T flag? You have the EBT signed, We should make it a flag. It would be a good personal population. There we go.
Speaker 1: It was crazy as I see when like when you see somebody who's like six hundred pounds. Like what I wonder is, well, I'm assuming that they're on some type of assistance because I know they're not working, and you have to have some type of funds to eat that much, to get that big, you know. I mean, that's just there's no other way around it. That's what That's what I was figuring. I was figuring that they had to have some type of government assistance in order to eat that.
Speaker 3: System needs to be fucking done, like ye, there should be no assistance from the fucking government. It's not their responsibility. Period. I don't want ten cents from the fucking government. Nobody should get ten cents from the fucking government. If you're too fucking stupid, you have six kids and no fucking job, Sorry about your fun luck. Yeah, I promise these people aren't going to starve. They're going to figure some shit out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of coor you're trying to land the help and hanging.
Speaker 2: You know, you feel bad.
Speaker 1: You're you're told to feel bad for folks less fortunate than you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm not fortunate at all. Fuck these people. I can give a guy.
Speaker 2: I just saw a video of a woman who was like, all right, we're gonna have our seventh kid soon because our sixth kid is aging out of the whatever whatever she gets money for right how it's not even food stance like some other kind of assistance. So she gets all of this money for having a kid, and then once they're a certain age, she no longer gets it. So then she gets pregnant to have another kid, and this is gonna be number seven. Like it's a financial fucking racket. Shall produce a child in order to get that racket on, Like this is crazy. It's crazy to produce a whole human being so that you can get paid to do nothing.
Speaker 1: There's well a look, there's there's one thing that they're definitely not investing in, this condom, so birth control not interested in that.
Speaker 2: You know, even though that that stuff.
Speaker 1: That stuff is free as well. Can't you go to social services and get their stuff for free? You may not get your good ship.
Speaker 2: They're gonna give you a baddums and they're all kinds. They're ribs, they're like scented or something. Okay, yeah, oh I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know they give me the variety pack. I thought they just give you like no regular daggler.
Speaker 2: All kinds of fun twist some tricks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got the old lamb skim one.
Speaker 2: They want you to so they can take your baby and turn it into face cream. For Sandra Bullock, I always always put around my curfriend. I'd be like, yeah, I'm going to go buy a box of rubbers.
Speaker 1: She said, who else you going to have?
Speaker 2: I'm just this ribbed for her pleasure?
Speaker 3: Dumb You ever looked at one of those? Ain't no fucking way those little ribs are doing anything. Give me a break. It's the dumbest rib for her pleasure.
Speaker 1: Both they're supposed to be hitting new spots, man, You're supposed to find new spot with it, allegedly new alleged spot. Come on, Corey, I mean this is scientific back. Do you know what I'm saying? Science is back in this ship they over here, they got they got they got testers, so they try this out. It's like, what you.
Speaker 2: Think, Well, I think it might have failed a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Maybe. I guess they just do a comparison, side by side comparison. You know, they got the number ones and stuff too. Got to be careful with all that stuff, which they need.
Speaker 2: Ones that are like thickening for all the guys with very narrow dicks, so then they've got this like super wider oh yeah, shaft to work with. But you can't really do that because then you don't feel anything.
Speaker 3: It's like you can buy the dick extension which goes over your decks. Oh yeah, what the fucking bullshit is this there?
Speaker 2: Hey? Hey, look it's a a man old regular deglar do Hey. But look here's what we know.
Speaker 1: Okay, we know that poor people fuck all right. This is all there is to it because they ain't much else to do. So hey, poor people fuck. Hey, if you want to go, if you want to know where where the birth rate is high, just look at where it's poor at and they definitely fucking It's like shit, it's like I ain't got no food, ain't got no water. Might as well have some sex, you know what I'm saying. Might as we get something out of life? Uh yeah, so as we as we become more sophisticated than our birth rate drops.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's funny. Idiocracy is such a prophetic film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who would have thought that, you know, that would be the film that would come to life as opposed to the Terminator.
Speaker 2: You know, we're gonna get a mix of them. I'm sure it's just like stupid people everywhere and then robots killing.
Speaker 1: Them, so that stupid people trying to out runt the robots. Yes, is that? Is that going to work out?
Speaker 2: Well? Really knowing them, they're going to try to out sex with the robots as the robots kill them.
Speaker 1: Hmm okay, I mean there is potential for that. There is potential for that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Uh. I haven't heard a whole lot about AI and stuff right here recently. It's kind of died down because at one point in time, everybody was just clobbing me with AI about how great it was, and INFOS got quiet about AI. I'm trying to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I know that the government just shut down anthropics newest release, Fable five and Mythos five, and.
Speaker 3: It's fuck they do that. They just shut it down.
Speaker 2: They called it a national security supply chain risk by classifying it as a munition, which has been done before. We have precedent for because they did it with Pearl Code in the nineties apparently, and so they're saying those men. Plus what's really interesting is anthropics own apparently marketing employ was to say that mythhost five five or five were both going to be world like weapons of mass destruction. Basically, they're like, this is so dangerous, this is a weapon. This is crazy. So they themselves classified their product as a weapon, so they don't have a very good case legally to come back at the government, you know, to say no, we're not so pretty weird. But what they did in the nineties when that happened with Pearl, they published the code in a book so that you couldn't suppress it because if your freedom of speech right, you can say what you want, you can write what you want in a book. And so they publish all open source in this book, and so then you couldn't any longer kind of hold them to that standard of it being a weapon or exporting a weapon if you transmitted across boundaries or whatever state lines or borders or whatever. So I don't know if they're going to do that with a mythost and fable or if it's just going to kind of they're going to fix whatever supposed patch they need to do, even though every other AI has the same exact loophole. I don't know, we'll see, but yeah, it's also you know, the federal government also was the one who wouldn't accept anthropic, not allowing them to do whatever they wanted militarily, and so that people are feeling like this is a revenge or vendetta, right, and then it's just personal and not actually necessary.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well, I mean here, here's what we do know is that the government gonna tip, they gonna they're gonna stick their toes in there. You know what I'm saying, the water, They're gonna taste the waters out, and if they don't particularly like what you're doing, then they're just gonna shut it down. And I know what people think is, hey, they shouldn't be able to do that, but they will. Okay, but just do it. You know. Who's kind of like during COVID it's like, yeah, you know, give us a backdoor to your to your social media platforms. It's like, well, I don't think that's really good idea. I say, give us a backdoor? Okay, yeah, yeah, I mean do I need to send it? They just have a picture of your kids. It's a nice family, busy wife, real nice family, having standing outside of school and sit waiting on the bus. You'd be like, damn, them be ashamed. So you know, you got to pick them up and somebody else come through and they break stopped working and all of a sudden, you know, there's run them over be ashamed, wouldn't it. It's just like you don't know, I don't know how much that she had actually happens, you know, at all.
Speaker 2: Some of it's pretty obvious, like the journalist who got smashed into a tree or whatever his car because he was reporting on the drug and gun smuggling.
Speaker 1: Right right, We had all those scientists, didn't We have a like a slew of scientists all yeah, die once and everybody's just kind of.
Speaker 2: It's not Actually I looked into that, and I'm like, I don't know. All these scientists are technically loosely related technically, but they're also is the course of like five seven years sometimes And so I'm like, well, if we took any five to seven years time, and we just took you know, six different interrelated scientific categories, and we just saw how many of them disappeared or died, would it be exactly the same, Like, are we just making a pattern where there isn't one? Because that's what it seems like.
Speaker 1: There is potential for that if it was like.
Speaker 2: Much closer in, like they were all within a few months and there was like a much higher than normal amount of them disappearing, and I'd be like, yeah, there's something interesting going on here, but that's not what seems to have been happening. It's like once one person disappeared, everyone just started looking for like anyone who's disappeared in the past seven years who's loosely related to aerospace or you know whatever else. So I don't know if it matters. I don't know if it's just a thing that just happens.
Speaker 1: Well, well, well we know the death is a thing that just happens. Yeah, but we don't know about the death as far as a bag over the head and a gunshot wound. I mean, I'm not sure right if it was those type of dance thing to be like, well, you know, maybe we need to look.
Speaker 2: In todays in the back of the head, like Okay, something's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, they managed to pull the trigger twice, you know, so so yeah yeah, so so yeah. I mean, they might be slowing down on the AI front because I heard that a bunch of companies were running into token.
Speaker 3: Issues to me, the idea that the token is baked into how the system actually works and not as a shell layer is fucking ridiculous. Ridiculous Like AI itself can't function without these tokens. It needs the tokens to do its own computation, which to me seems fucking stupid. It should be a token gateway to a system that functions on its own. It just doesn't. That's what it has to do. I don't know why they came up with this fucking model that seems like a kindergartener would know is fucking retarded. Jesus Christ. If you're out of tokens, shit ain't working well. Somebody's got to be able to get the ship to work for free their own company, and they can't get their own ship to work for the free for themselves. Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: So I saw a whole video on like the infographic channel that broke down even the most expensive plans that are like two three hundred bucks a month, couple hundred dollars a month of plan those are subsidized, and those actual plans cost like ten fifteen, twenty thousand dollars, and that they subsidize them. They basically they're losing money every time signs every every time someone signs up for an AI plan, they're losing money. And I guess the idea is they're hoping that it'll become so ingrained and people need it so much that one day, when the price actually goes to full that everyone will just pay it. No, it don't work that way. Can't squeeze blood from a fucking stone. The whole thing is so stupid. I can't believe we're in this world. Like what happened? Like I am I dead and in hell or something that something happened in twenty Did all of us die in twenty twenty and we're in purgatory? What's going on?
Speaker 2: This shit sucks in twenty twelve?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that could be and that could be the case.
Speaker 3: And these motherfuckers are trying to merge people like Tom Cotton, who should probably be taken out, or fucking merging our governments with Israel. Have you heard about all this shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't they that on the eighth?
Speaker 3: How's nobody been fucking How was there no fucking revolution over that? This is the most egregious shit I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Well, well, because the news didn't say to revolt. I mean, people literally only do what the news time. And even if they're like I don't listen to the news, I'm like, well, that's weird because you have all the exact talking points of the news. So like you have all of the media hype and all of the media talking points. So the media is not saying, hey, you should care about this and revolt against it. People are gonna sit on their house and do nothing.
Speaker 1: They loosely listen to the news.
Speaker 2: You listen to the people who listen to the news, Yeah, there you got well, and then they'll also be like, no, oh, I listened to PBS. I'm like, that's the fucking news genius, Like what the fuck? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Well the well, I mean, the news is doing the best. I think they've tried to pretend that they're more middle ground, probably over the past few years, pretend at least, you know, so like so like seeing end like they'll have them a couple of people from the the right wing, you know what I'm saying, to come out and yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah and go up there and do do debate.
Speaker 1: So it's hey, you know, we're just not at a liberal station, you know what I'm saying we'd like to hear differing voices as well.
Speaker 2: We want to lie about everything and then watch the right wing person try and correct us, and then we'll just keep lying anyway. That's what they said.
Speaker 3: So I'm trying to take a look at this NDAA thing with the merging of the fucking Israel and all this shit, and they're trying to expand the fucking defense budget to one point five trillion, but it appears they only passed one point one five trillion. And it seems as though that there are two versions of this NDAA and one's in the House, ones in the Senate. But both of them passed this with the fucking Israel shit in there. Both of them pasted it with the Israel shit.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 3: What the fuck, bro, These people need to be fucking taken out end of story by any means necess the This is fucking treason and sedition at the highest fucking level. Fuck you people.
Speaker 2: Fuck I don't even know if they know what's in there.
Speaker 3: They know they know because it's on every It's on every fucking independent media channel up to like even like Young Turks and like kim I Everson and like the fuck all those all those people who they're well aware of are talking about it. Everyone's talking about it. Mario knopfol and all those ex superstars, they're fucking talking about it. Everyone's talking about it, and the government's just man. They think they're ever getting ten cents out of me for the rest of my life, they can fucking blow me. None of you should pay taxes ever. You should just stop, just stop, just don't do it. Fuck your payroll tax You're never getting Social Security. By the time that shit rolls around, it'll be like fifty bucks a month. Who gives a fuck, Like, just abandon the entire system. You should redo your W four and just put exempt on your fucking paperwork cube. It'll take them a decade just to realize you did it.
Speaker 1: W two. You man, I don't get a W four. W two.
Speaker 3: I don't know a tax.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a I'm a straight up W two part of S corporation type ship.
Speaker 2: Like It's.
Speaker 1: Like it's hard for me to hide, you know, but I couldn't if I wanted to. Them. Motherfuckers know okay, there ain't no doubt about it. They know, and they ain't no way they ain't gonna you know, if I was, if I was independent, then I could go about some things a little bit differently. But yeah, it's gonna be hard for me. It's gonna be hard for me, But I do understand what you're saying. It had to be a consensus. People will have to attack this all at once. And really, like, if you probably need how many how many working working people do we have in America? What we say, probably half of the one hundred and fifty million two in a million, yeah, two in a million, So you probably need at least one hundred and fifty million people not put in like you need that, like you need a substantial amount to get over that hump. Say could you get one hundred and fifty million people to not do it? You See, this thing was a whole lot easier when it was fucking thirteen colonies. It's just a couple of niggas to say, hey man, fuck this shit, Like hell yeah, you solving the niggas around the street. So so it was a whole lot easier.
Speaker 3: The last couple of years has been great for the Second Amendment, and we're in the next year or two, we're gonna see basically you're be able to get a gun in a fucking vending machine, right because the Supreme Court is dismantling all the fucking permits and all that shit. Open carry's coming, all that stuff is happening. But two decisions, the Brewing decision and the Heller decision, basically both of them stated that firearm policy see in America has to follow the history and traditions going back to seventeen ninety one. Other people are already making the argument that this applies to taxation policy, and what is the taxation policy back in seventeen ninety one, There fucking wasn't one. There wasn't one. So the Supreme Court has laid out a fantastic foundation to fight the notion of federal taxation in the first place. Personally, I'm a state I think state capitalism is the way to go if you're going to go this route at all, kind of like Russia. The Russian government owns a piece of every big corporation. That's where they get their money. They're like a five or ten percent stakeholder in every corporation, so they get a piece directly, and you don't even have to tax anybody nothing. You get all your money from the corporation. And that's it. They pay their deal, they pay the dole to the government, and everyone else is in the free and clear. That's how it should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: Imagine if ten percent of fucking Google profits and SpaceX and ten ten percent of all of these company profits just go to the government that covers every expense possibly needed and doesn't have to fuck with people like us.
Speaker 1: Mmmmm okay, but that's always an idea, uh, because stuff, stuff always has to be fun in in some type of way. And of course you know the number one thing behind that is like, well, y'all print money, so i'd you just print it?
Speaker 3: Well, how to fuck much money goes into these you know, social programs and like, hey, I understand the need. I understand why they give money. They give grants to like the arts, and they give like, no, we're broke, I'm sorry, go paint in your garage for fucking you know, on your own, on your own dime, right, Like, we are not in a position to be handing out money, and we keep handing it out like it's got a never ending supply. So but the big thing is the gas like the the gasoline ripple is about to hit us and we're gonna see that eight dollar gasoline here pretty soon, regardless of whatever fake deal they say they're coming up with. I'm really destructed the amount of destruction that's happened with the fucking oil infrastructure in the Middle East. I'm blew up a whole bunch of oil infrastructure, and we're still paying hell gases back down to like under four bucks here, it's like three ninety four or something, which is only about fifty cents more expensive than it always is here. So yeah, we're getting, we're getting. We're getting supplemented on our gas prices for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, so uh paying like six dollars per leader or something.
Speaker 1: So o my god, thy ragged Asthmetric says some per fucking leader shit is gay as fuck. Yeah, ass Metrics shit ate no offense in anybody likes matrisces. Uh, you were asking about social programs, no offense, but it's gay. In twenty twenty three, this is the last report. I don't know why this is the last report, but anyway, in twenty twenty three, US federal government spent three point nine to eight tree you know, social programs, which represents sixty one percent of all current federal spending in fourteen.
Speaker 2: Of the cheat. Yeah, I thought it was way less than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three point nine eight eight trillion. That's on social programs, okay, And thats equates to brought me ere and forty one per person or thirty thousand, three hundred and forty four per household. Now, if we include state and local governments, total social programs spending week reached five point five four trillion dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh is that was that?
Speaker 2: It again?
Speaker 1: Five point five four trillion?
Speaker 3: And for how many? How many years?
Speaker 1: That's in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's we only and federal they only collect two point statelax money. Government only collects two point three trillion in tax dollars. So where to get the fucking money from?
Speaker 2: Wells, state and federal. So I don't know how much they collect.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but still they did three point nine eight trillion on social programs.
Speaker 2: That was just US federal. If you include state and local, then.
Speaker 1: It was five zero point five four trullion, which is a ship to them.
Speaker 2: I mean, damn.
Speaker 1: So, I mean that shit is crazy, okay, I mean it's wow, that's like unfathomable and there's no reason for it.
Speaker 2: There's no reason the government should ever be taking care of anyone the end, Like, if you're a community, you've got to take care of each other, then your fucking community deserves to fucking fall. Like this is what people were supposed to help each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's what the deal is. Though, whenever the whenever the government starts taking care of a bill, then the person who issues the bill makes it more expensive.
Speaker 3: Yah, were just like were there people who were just admitting invoices to the government and the government was paying them and they didn't do it. They were making shake invoices and setting them. We should try that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That and like the you know, industrial homelessness complex people are calling it where there's all these organizations that are like getting the money to help the homeless and then they kind of sort of half assed help the homeless, but they actually just pay themselves all this shit and multiply that by every single program that exists. Like we can be mad about the homelessness industrial complex. We you should be mad about every just the social spending industrial complex, because everybody who is in on this, there's nobody who's just doing it and getting like a sixty thousand dollars a year paycheck for their role. They're all like fucking millionaires. Like all these organizations are fucking millionaires. People are mad at Elon Musk for becoming a trillionaire, but they don't give a shit about these people who don't do fucking anything, don't contribute at all, and are just like sucking off this system pretending to be helpful to other people. That's gonna be mad about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the idea he's the first trillionaire is ridiculous. Like people have been saying for years that these Saudi fucking oil guys have been trillionaires for decades.
Speaker 2: They probably have to like hide it in some way that makes it technically not just theirs or something.
Speaker 3: But like, yeah, all that, dude, all that misade oil money is like it's never why.
Speaker 2: Do I Why would I give a shit if beings a trillionaire, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: It doesn't affect that's why. Fucking so like years ago, fucking uh, what's his name? The fucking guy in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 2: Who was the she Mohammed.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about that nig that Niga spent four hundred and fifty million dollars buying a possibly fake Da Vinci, you know what I mean. So like that's they just have they have that much money. They have that much money. That Da Vinci is fascinating. Like I've seen all kinds of analysis on it, and I think that nobody knew. Nobody really knows that that you know picture, I'm talking about Jesus with the little orb and stuff, like, nobody really knows who painted that fucking thing. But the consensus I think is that that was painted by it a student of his, and he might have like helped him and touched up some things in the teaching process. That's why it's got so many flaws in the painting itself. But yeah, to spend four to fifty million on a potential fake is ridiculous, inauthentic.
Speaker 2: The kids who I taught in Bahrain, which is basically Saudi Arabia Light, and they were all like adjacent, you know, they were princes and princesses technically by like marriage and whatever. And they're all super fucking wealthy too, and they're not even at the top. They're like, you know, six times removed or whatever. But these kids are in middle school and their fucking backpack is like a Louis Vaton bag that cost them six thousand dollars and they just like casually toss up on the ground and like slop down into their seat. That's just a fucking one. Kids, like far from this person who's doting millions of dollars on this painting. Is that wealthy? Is that wealthy? They are even their distant, distant, distant relatives don't have to give a shit about anything. This kid who I tutored's room. I went to his house, you know, to tutor him or whatever. He's like a six year old kid. His room, his own private, just bedroom is like a wing of a mansion that is at least seven times larger than any dwelling I've ever lived in in my life. And that's just his bedroom as a six year old piece of shit it and he's also distant, distant, distant, removed, you know, technically relative to the royalty. It's wild.
Speaker 1: There is wild, hey, when you got folks spending damn millions and dollars on bananas stuck the walls and a Pokemon card and shit like that, I mean it's like, you know, obviously there's folks that they got so much money down't even know what to do with it. They just like, let's just buy some shit. So they I mean, so they they give stuff worth which actually isn't worth that much, just because they pay for it. Now, it's like, I guess that community seeson this. Oh man, that thing was expensive. I was like, well, no, I mean it costs a dude, like, you know, fifty dollars to make that painting. Yeah, I mean, I don't know if the paint is worth, you know, fifty million or not. You know, if I take his time in to consider. Somebody told me fifteen hundred two thousand. I'm like, okay, you know what I'm saying, it's a fifty million. I'm like it's a little much, in't it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I see how many children from Wayfair are coming with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we're trying to figure out. Yeah, this is what we try to figure out.
Speaker 2: But Abramovich blood is in the paint, that's exactly. Hey.
Speaker 1: But we know that the affluent people they love the arts. Okay, they'll spend money on the arts. They ain't no doubt about dad. The affluent people are.
Speaker 2: Like disgusting art, like Podesta's art, Like it's just like having tortured people, you know, statues and it's being abused and people are like, yeah, no, he's great. You just all you have to do is look at any one of his art pieces and you know he's evil. Like, I don't understand you guys.
Speaker 3: He freaks. So he really tipped his hand when he did that fourteen fishes thing, when he slid his fingers. That's the that's some weird occult ship right there.
Speaker 2: Yep, I don't know anybody. Yeah, once you look, you can't unsee, like how dark magician these people are, Like they don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: I think these people are retarded. I think these people are very low iq. I mean, honestly, they have to be partially inbred. That's why I see all growing up, I was an atheist all growing up. I don't think that terminology is accurate anymore, but i'd say that. I was always like, smart people are running the ship, and the smart people can't believe in this stuff. And then I realized, like, and they're not too not too you know, distant past. These people aren't smart. They're just not smart period. They're pitt for whatever they're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah hmm, yeah, that's true. But there's so here's how unsmart people are. There's a CIA mastermind. I just did an episode on this or maybe I'm about to release it, I don't know. And this guy comes in and he basically catched me a few can like lies his way into the CIA, that he lies to the CIA about government positions that he has not had, and they don't check. He gets into the CIA, he's running creating top secret programs in the CIA that only he has access to, so other people in the CIA can't check in on it or see what's going on. And then he gets fucking three hundred and three gold bars in addition to all kinds of other money over the course of years for this program that doesn't even exist, based on getting into the CIA on false premises in the first place. Those are the people who run everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good for that guy, man, Good for that fucking guy. I can't believe that. That's some crazy shit.
Speaker 2: He's just like, but that's I've been telling my students this for years. I'm like, adults don't know what the fuck's going on, that all these people are lying to you. They're all pretending to have an idea of what's going on, and nobody knows what the fuck's going on, Nobody knows what they're doing, nobody knows how to do it. All of this is held together by fucking hope and luck. Like, it's a crazy that we exist. Still we shouldn't. It's insane. That's who's running your country. People who can't even check our reference, can't even check to see if your record in your own government they are a government. They don't even check the government records on you. Fucking wild.
Speaker 1: Well, look, man, I mean it's just people, and so people get lazy, they get content. They're like, that's good to me, man, I said. I said, man, Look man, at the end of the day, I mean it's not it's not so much a government problem as it is the people problem that you.
Speaker 2: It's not just the government city.
Speaker 1: These these people who come together to form a quote unquote government, they're just you know, they just bought and paid for it. They're just trying to make it just like you. The way they're making it is usually through deception and taking a you know, back nor eels, which I'll.
Speaker 2: Be fucking honest, though, it's everybody's fault for just letting them. I mean, it's not I'm not even mad at the government or the people who are supposedly in power. I'm like, if everybody didn't put up with shit and paid attention and knew what the fuck was going on, none of this whatever happened. So can you be mad at the people who are taking advantage of someone who's letting them take advantage of them? I don't know, Like, it's not whose fault, is it. Right? If a motherfucker comes up to me and is like, I want to sell you this bridge, I'm the motherfucker. I'm the retard if I say yes, not him, right, I mean, he's kind of like you have responsibility too, like that everybody is responsible for this current situation, not just some random people somewhere in a room, you know, playing on the chess board. Yeah, but sorry everyone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, folks don't want to Nobody wants to hear that. Yeah, they don't want to feel like they're responsible for it.
Speaker 2: So exactly, that's exactly the problem. They're like, I don't want to feel responsible for anything. So I'm gonna let the government do it all here, and here's some taxes.
Speaker 1: You take care of it, right, right, And so I mean, and we see as we see with all the social programs, there's people that don't want to be responsible for their lives. They don't want to take responsibility for that, so you know, they social programs sucks.
Speaker 3: Like I went fucking years broke as fuck as me and Chris were starting our business, and we went three four years where we made like twenty thousand a year if we were lucky, right, we didn't fucking have any goddamn money, and we didn't fucking apply for no social programs. Fuck the social programs. What am I? If I apply for a social program I'm may think I'm a fucking failure. Okay, Now I can understand if you've got a family and shit and you got kids and all that stuff, But fuck, dude, come on, it's it's it's done. We tried this ship. Roosevelt fucked us with this whole new Deal stuff. Man, like chicken in every pot. Fuck you your communist?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, maybe.
Speaker 3: Everybody everybody left of Hitler is a communist. Sorry, this is how it is.
Speaker 2: They're trying.
Speaker 1: It's just trying to get some chicken in there. Because you know what I'm saying. I mean, so hey, don't, don't, don't don't deny them.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're magic chickens and they come from magic and no one has to work for them, just appear. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So tonight we got the fucking UFC two fifty at the White House.
Speaker 1: And them niggas are fighting outside. To you, I didn't think they were. She's fighting out. I want to watch it.
Speaker 3: We're doing an.
Speaker 2: I have a class I'm teaching tonight.
Speaker 3: We're doing this, We're doing we're doing this. Are you doing the stream with us tonight? Cube?
Speaker 2: I will be.
Speaker 1: I will be an hour late because Don's green baby, it's gonna be here, So okay, I just I'll be there, but i'll be I'll be a hour late.
Speaker 3: I'm anxious to see the ship show because it's already sprinkling there, and like there's even pictures of lightning off in the distance, and so it's like, what.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't want to fight in the lightning? Dude? When I played soccer, that was like the best games it is when it was raining and thundering out, You're like, fuck, y'all, let's go see.
Speaker 3: I can't believe any belt on the line. There should be a demo only night. This should be straight up demo only well.
Speaker 1: I thought that they were gonna do like a covering, That's what I thought they were gonna do. Like they were gonna like put up some makeshift building and like apply like ac and stuff in there.
Speaker 2: But when I look this, niggas just straight up outside, you're gonna have Nancy ship.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is hey, this is this is the real.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is real.
Speaker 1: You know we out there in the battlefield, a fin for yourself type ship.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm talking about, which is like UFC's energy, right, Like who doesn't want to see that? Hey?
Speaker 1: And on top of that, we ain't even gonna stop to fight, So somebody's getting asked who just to the day.
Speaker 2: I thought, if there's lightning striking, will pause, but like we're not stopping for weather.
Speaker 1: It says, if it's raining, nigga, you got to scramping the rain. You know what I'm saying. His way to see that's what I'm talking about. Shit good is that like you.
Speaker 2: Just get to actually go out each other with full force, full strength like they're I mean, you're not supposed to like what bash on people's head, I guess, and otherwise you're like go for it.
Speaker 1: That's no back of the head. I guess you can't. You can't pinch him or bite Them's like.
Speaker 2: Once there's a sign that they're not actually fighting back, you're supposed to back off or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well they are supposed to stop it, and sometimes they're a little light. I'm like, the man ain't responded in five punches. I mean he's getting ask you know. But yeah, I just like, I can't believe that they're doing this uncovered unless they unless they threw a cover up.
Speaker 3: Even Joe the last moment bullshit. Joe Roman is like, outside is bullshit.
Speaker 2: I think they should do it for all of them. I think they should all be outside in elements.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is what they got, this backyard fight TikTok.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, if they're gonna do that ship like backyard wrestling, man, then everybody needs to get jacked up on steroids and smoke some crystal meth right before the gig and fucking like whatever they can amp themselves up on.
Speaker 2: They're doing that ship. What is that they're starting that? They're like, you can juice up all you want, do whatever. Chemicals.
Speaker 3: What is that that sounds like some it sounds like some Russian ship.
Speaker 2: No, it's like happening in the US. It's like the ex cow I don't know if it's football or fighting or what it was, but they're like anybody can juice up however they want. I'm like, that's rad. So now we're gonna get all these like transhumanists, mecked out people who are just like beating the ship out of each other or something.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, look, you know what's wild. The greatest the greatest air of baseball was during the state heeroid era, for the fact that they were hitting shit shitload of home runs and they can actually fucking hit the ball, like the guys that they didn't have bad batan average. It's like niggas right now bat like one and that's your star guy. You're like, damn cuz. But back then they can actually hit the ball. When then they were juicing too, so it was like it was like that was right on time. So that is the best era. So hey, look, all the juiceing does is keep you from getting injured. It don't keep you like, it don't make you good at a sport, just keep you from getting injured. Your recovery is quicker. So you're you're a muscle tiss. You didn't break down as fast. I think it's recovers faster.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's called the Enhanced Games, an Olympic style sports competition that allows, in some cases, encourages the use of performance enhancing drugs. So that's coming, Peter THILSI, I knew it was gonna be transhuman in as Peter feels in ones Oh shit, yeah, Las Vegas. Shit, they are gonna have medical oversight. You're kind of events prize money more. I think it's cool to have something where people don't where you know, like the ideal is that no one's just sing, we're all actually just seeing like what our natural bodies are capable of and whatever. And I think it's fucking awesome to also have the place where you can and then everybody is doing it so you're still equalized in that way. Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, But I'll watch them fighting outdoors is stug It's just stugging.
Speaker 2: It out our corn.
Speaker 3: They ain't never fought.
Speaker 1: Outdoors, ain't never fall outdoors, ain't even fight outdoors when they were over there and fucking China whatever, fighting in pride. They ain't fight outdoors. Then that's the damn straight up the ship I see on damn TikTok where they out there in the damn dirt patch of grass with a with a makeshift cage around them, ain't ship right there is dumb like like, I know, you know, we're struggling, okay, because we got more women than ever to selling pussy, and we got more dudes than that's out there just trying to look at fighting, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I just like, oh, simple, were struggling, you know what I'm saying. I mean, it's it's but we bad off. But I guess it's all good. Hey, But they keep seeing these these the uh what they call it, the winning story is always being put out there to the public. So what's the reason when the Camilla Dureau or wherever have you said her last name thinks she's Brazilian? She just recently quit. She's got a remain he ah, he loves her, Lily Phillips. Lily Phillips got a remain. You know what I'm saying. This is the one talking about banging a thousand dudes. She got a remand and he was like, yeah, you know, I love her. It's a And they were talking the other days like yeah, you know when we have a kid. He said, Yeah, we're not gonna do a paternity test, and there's a potential that it might not be mine, but I'm on love it like it's mine.
Speaker 3: I'm like, why, let me explain. These are motherfuckers who didn't have their hearts broken when they were young. Okay, they don't understand the treacherous domain they're entering into and they're like, Oh, it's all gonna work out. Bitch, it ain't working out nothing. Okay. You need to have hearts stepped on, like fucking five times at least before you get a solid head about you about how to handle dating and the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this nigga Dayton Lily Phillips.
Speaker 1: I mean like like, okay, so I guess there's one thing to be dating a former mattress actress. She didn't do it anymore. Okay, change your ways. Came to god, he maybe some way I can get past this. The damn she's still working, nigga got me like, like she's still going to work.
Speaker 2: No, you know what I'm saying. She going to work and then coming back to you.
Speaker 3: So, like I said before, this can work if all you want to do is fuck this chick, and take her money, right, Like, that's the about the disc that's about the extent of the relationship. Oh, you're gonna pay for all my shit and fuck me, and you're gonna fuck all these dudes too. Hey, that's fine. You can't have any emotion on nothing going on there, Like you gotta think. You gotta treat her like you gotta envision her as she really is and not have anything.
Speaker 2: They holding hands, she is.
Speaker 1: She expects to get cuddled, Okay, she expects some.
Speaker 2: Cuddling, holding of hands. Movie night. Okay, movie night.
Speaker 3: You just gotta be a strong nigga and not let that shit get to you.
Speaker 1: Boy, how strong can you be? Look? Man, I'm sorry this this in stinks with it and this is dangerous for women. Women don't even realize this, but this is dangerous. Like once men stopped caring about protection, there's no whole bar. So if you just get fucked up, it just is what it is. You know what I'm saying. There's nothing that kicks in to protect. But I mean, I can't. I can't have you coming home. It's like maybe I had a rough day at work.
Speaker 2: Boy, this he was big. I'm like, what, no, I mean you know, saying I can't do that, you can't come home. I mean it's just me telling me. It's like, man, he railed me, and.
Speaker 1: It just it didn't feel that great. It was real. Bit I know, no, No, I got to go be around other folks too.
Speaker 3: All she got to do is say, oh, but I thought of you every every time, and they switch guys like oh.
Speaker 1: Lord, right, there's there's something deleted in your brain that allows you to function within this. Okay, it just is you got something deleted.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. When you think of it from like a biological perspective, then the idea is that the penis has shaped the way it is so that it will scoop out the semen of the previous donor. That's literally like that's what that's the scientific nature of it, right, so scoop.
Speaker 1: I mean we talk.
Speaker 3: God kind of anticipated we'd all fuck the same women. I mean, it's just how it is.
Speaker 1: This is not this bad off kids. Yeah, it's bad off man, it's just real bad.
Speaker 2: And look that.
Speaker 1: These when these chicks get with a guy, if you look at all of them, they have a lot of feminine qualities to them, Like they're real cleanly shaven. They're like frail, like they ain't no dude dudes, you know what I'm saying, Because the do dudes ain't.
Speaker 2: They ain't. They ain't buy that shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. These are like feminine dudes. I was like, that's the nigga that's gonna be able to get with you. But the thing is is that women are seeing this and so they're like, well, hell, maybe they can be me. Maybe I can go and I can sell a little, you know, on line, and then I can end up with a guy who loves me and respects the choices I've made and the career path I've taken and has no problem with me going and working for eight hours working Okay, respects.
Speaker 2: You if you don't respect yourself, be hones. Yeah, but I mean they believe it now.
Speaker 1: I mean, of course, you could always be the majority of the cheeks who make like one hundred and thirty dollars a month up there.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, that like five dollars, they like sold all this you did not show themselves, and then they got like five bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's a whole lot more that goes into it.
Speaker 2: Than just make it one.
Speaker 1: You know, you got to do the proper marketing and all that stuff. You got to have a whole other page. You're kind of just like hints, maybe you should go to this other page. But uh, I mean that you like.
Speaker 2: Drove you there, and now it's gonna get compounded because no one's gonna watch you. Actually even though you're like giving it away, and then now you're gonna feel like, man, what's wrong with me? I must suck? And yeah, you do, but not in the ways you think. It's actually like, you know, on a heart mental level, you need a lot of healing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's showing Yeah, but that's showing the state of the economy though. That's showing the state the state of it.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's like, Okay, I like go get a fucking job. You just like get a job.
Speaker 1: They're trying to make it though, they're trying to make it quick and make it big. Everybody's trying to get a quick buck. That's the quickest buck available.
Speaker 2: Pride and ego. I want I want to not ever work actually when an easy life full of nice things that I love and everybody who doesn't want that, But man, where's your line in the sand, Like what you will not do for that?
Speaker 1: Hey look, hey, look there's always been hose. There always will be hose. But I think that the the Internet opened the door for people who, yeah, who probably wouldn't, yeah, who probably wouldn't be in that particular industry because they didn't have the chops to go out and do it for real, you know what I'm saying. Uh, And they opened the door for them to get their foot in there when really they're not, like they're not like full on you know, there's some of them out there, and you know they as a lot of times that we talk about trying to save these particular women, and I'm like, some of these women been thinking about doing this for a long time, man, you know, funny early and they've been doing it for a long thinking about a long time.
Speaker 3: There was just all kinds of porn star interviews on YouTube, and they happened to pop up in my feet every once in a while. I don't know how I never clicked on them. They just algorithm wink win and so like they interviewed. I saw an interview with Gabby Carter, who's great, got great tits, okay, and so she got in and in her first nine months made like two hundred films. And then they asked her. Then they asked her, well, what what do you regret about it? She's like, well, I wish I didn't go so hard when I first started.
Speaker 2: What but she was working son, I mean, name girl you old called or what? I mean?
Speaker 3: Shit fucking crazy yep.
Speaker 1: But a lot of these girls been thinking about it since they were fourteen. They get up there and say to it. They're like, look, yeah, I was just I've just been waiting for me to turn eighteen. I was like this shit.
Speaker 3: It took me a long time in my life to understand this. But women are way dirtier than fucking men any day to week. You just gotta know the encryption code. Every woman's got an encryption code. No, I'm telling you, every woman on planet Earth has an encryption code. And I mean somebody can walk up to them say the right thing, and whoever that woman is will kick down on the spot. Okay. It's just you gotta have the encryption code, and every woman's got a different one. And so but I'm telling you, dude, they'll there's some dirty shit that's some.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump fucking shit. You just walk up and ground by the pussy.
Speaker 3: And every fucking woman I ever know, everyone I ever know, can't be alone. They can't. They fucking like a monkey in the jungle. They don't fucking let go to the last vine until they got a new one in their hand. Okay, And so that's how they fucking roll. I thought you met me, your exception, you're you're you got a man, you're married, or something you can do.
Speaker 2: Before that, i'd be alone for years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, well there's always exceptions to the rule.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's always exception.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my female friends like that.
Speaker 3: But I've had a bunch of girlfriends who like went right from some other dude to me and then right from me to some other dude. And I'm like, damn, yeah.
Speaker 2: Whatever, experience, whatever you're whoever you're with, whatever you were watching them do with the person they just left or are leaving, like that's also what they're going to do to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I never understood this is somebody.
Speaker 1: Well the well, hold on, I never understood this. Like two people are cheating on each other's spouses, like each of them are married and they're cheating together. I'm just like you think this relationship to me, y'all in infidelity like right now, So like when some shit goes down, you know that you're up to the person you're with.
Speaker 2: We'll cheat, Like.
Speaker 1: It's just like.
Speaker 2: And starts talking about someone else, you know, then you know they're going to go talk about you to someone else. You know.
Speaker 3: Like that's just see the male psychology though, the male psychology is always oh but I'm the I'm the one that's legit, right, That's always that is. I mean, that is the male mindset when when it comes to like banging some married women or something. Oh, he's not giving, he's not the right one. I'm the right one and this wouldn't happen to me because I'm the exception. Right. Then that's the man too, because they're like, oh.
Speaker 2: He'll stop beating me soon. I'm the one who's going to change him.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he had the domestic domestic violence thing that that actually happens a ton where they don't leave for years and years because they feel like it's their fault and.
Speaker 2: They think it's going to change. Mm hmm, Like oh that was just that once because of this and this and this, and then it happens again, they're like, well that time it was like that, and that happens again, and they're like, well, I mean, deep down inside, he's good. Well, matter of fact, everybody's good deep down inside. But like, what are they actually doing right now?
Speaker 3: Like I don't see how cheats and the trust this How can you ever trust that person ever again?
Speaker 2: No matter what, for any period like one is all you need to go, okay, goodbye.
Speaker 1: Well, they say, well, they try to say that we're we're we're not naturally monogamous, and I'm like, people of wealth are not naturally monogamous.
Speaker 3: Look, I hate to say this is be a total hypocrite, but it seems as though biologically men are kind of designed to just kind of you know, get around or else we wouldn't want to fuck everything that walks, even if it's ugly, you know what I mean. So like God origin nature did not have a contract in mind when it fucking came up with all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, So no, no, no, we just you just you're in heat one hundred percent of the time. Well men are uh women a certain time in a month they and heat and then let's see it. So you just find somebody else that you know, you'all agreed to each other, touch each other where you pee it. Are we in agreements? They said, yes, we are. I said, good, let's get this dude. You know what I'm saying, Everything everything else be dan.
Speaker 2: I was when I was a teacher and there was a group of furrery adjacent young people who, uh, we're all mostly pretty ugly and like social misfits, you know, they didn't really like fit in. And there was like nineteen of them. This is a very small school, and they all just had a polyamorous relationship together. So they would all just fuck each other all the time. They just write. It wasn't even a thruple. They weren't couples, they weren't throttles. There was a nineteen wide group of just fuck any of us anytime, We'll all fuck.
Speaker 3: Freeze the house right behind our house, how you know that term where you've been spending your time? Hey, So that house, the house right behind mine. Four four people just moved into it, two guys and two girls in their thirties, not college students anymore. And Chris's wife asked, well, are you guys like couples or how does that work? And the guy said, it varies, it varies. They're just the same.
Speaker 2: They're just a frupple. Quit a quadruple, They're a quadruple.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got a damn man put up here that Nissan collects and shares your sexual activity, he diagnosis data and genetic information of the sensitive personal information for target and marketing purposes.
Speaker 3: Hang on a second to me, let me see if I don't understand Nissan like the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this. What do you mean? I mean, Jane Mom?
Speaker 3: Okay, So nobody should be buying new cars anymore period, Like they're fucking up with the new cars. And I've been watching these Meatum, I've been watching these meatrium auto auctions that they do all the time from Vegas and other places. I love those things. The classic cars. You can get a classic, fucking fully restored car for less than the price of a new fucking like Civic, like I saw, I saw. I saw a fucking fully restored fifty seven Chevy Go for forty seven thousand dollars. You can't buy a fucking Honda Civic for forty seven thousand, and I guarantee that fifty seven Chevy doesn't have a fucking tracker in it that monitors your eyes and shitting tell us if you're upstate.
Speaker 2: They put they put.
Speaker 1: But it's upgraded though, Corey. They put a tracker in that one. Hey, look man, they look, they're tracking. This is the tracking, the checking on you. They want your information. It's just for your benefit.
Speaker 2: That's it, man.
Speaker 1: We're just trying to help you. We're just trying to get you in the in the in the places that you that you need to be. Okay, steer you in the proper direction. So that's what that's what they're trying to do, Corey. They're trying to help. They're here to help.
Speaker 2: Hey. Trump says the deal between the US and Iran. Iran is now complete, and Iran says it will refrain from carrying out its retaliation for today's Israeli strikes and be rube last minute concessions offered by Trump, including the preservation of Lebanon's territorial integrity, israel withdrawal from the Lebanese border, and the immediate lifting of the siege.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh there he is, Cory.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy birthday, boy. He gonna be up there. They're gonna be pumping it. He gonna be he gonna get up on in the UFC and be like.
Speaker 3: This, buddy, let me make this really fucking clear. In the middle of the UFC, Israel is gonna bomb Lebanon. You fucking mark my work. Where's where's the fucking polymarket. Let's do a fucking bet on this. I'm telling you right now before midnight Eastern time tonight, them fucking kikes are gonna fucking bomb Lebanon. I'm telling you it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. But hey, look man, no, no, no, no, no no Trump, Old old daddy Daddy Trump. Thene came in and he put he putting his foot down on this one. Okay, old Daddy Trump. He said, look all right, here we go. Here, here's what's happening. Here's what's happening around this motherfucker today. Okay, it's my birthday, so damn it, y'all calm down today.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know about tomorrow. Okay, please give me a day, give me my day, all right. See, I don't know how many more of these I got left, but supposedly got the deal done. Shouldn't it be joyous? Stop market? Stock market gonna go up? Tomorrow stock market. Go boy, who folk folk will be feeling real good tomorrow. That thing gonna go up, Like whoa.
Speaker 2: We're doing misses again.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's kick up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The U s a one four to one in their soccer manh.
Speaker 1: Yep us a one a soccer match to ship US say sucks at soccer? Sample at soccer?
Speaker 3: Where is this happening? Where is it should happened one.
Speaker 1: With FIFA all over the place. Beifa's happening all over the place. It's happening in Canada, Mexico, and the US. Yeah, and it's at different stations South America. No, I think it's just just in North America. Okay, where are they playing?
Speaker 2: So that one was in LA and it was like someone else want something and La had something else going on the same night, I don't know. And then the next one last night and everyone trashed New York City for some reason. And then all the FIFA tourists from abroad or like fucking love the United States. So it's super fun to watch people not hate America for a second. They're like, you guys have the craziest gas stations. They're like malls, Like look at all these fucking shits you can buy on the fucking gas station. What the hell like? I don't know if people like realize how big the United States is. People in Europe know nothing to go. Okay, okay, so here are all the host cities.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we got Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Slash New Jersey at MetLife Stadium, Philadelphia's, San Francisco in Seattle. Mexico got three host cities, Guadajarah. I didn't say that right, Mexico City, Monterey. And Canada's got two host cities was Toronto and Vancouver.
Speaker 2: And Canada's a bunch of sorry, stupid communist bitches.
Speaker 1: And when came out, they were like, hey, hey, hey, hey, that former that former Prime Minister Old Tredudeo. I seen him up there the other day grabbing Kate Katie Perry, grabbing some booty. I said, he had two hands on that thing.
Speaker 2: He looks like a fucking lesbian. What is happening to him? He does?
Speaker 1: He look just like but he had both hands on it. I said, Tradeau, Oh, now, I don't lift that screwed up bro.
Speaker 2: You work for the New world order long enough and you do what they say for long enough, and they give you one of their k ultra sex kittens eventually, and he's the proof.
Speaker 1: Okay, he said, hey, man, but he was married before, wouldn't he He went from like being married to write to Katy Perry.
Speaker 2: I think he married you. I thought he was gay, like genuinely, I thought he was gay. So and he still could be. He could he could be by yes, he's like he's gay, but he knows Katy Perry is like a prize to be one, so he's gonna flaunt it.
Speaker 3: She's ugly without our makeup.
Speaker 1: You can say that about okay, Okay, So, yeah, so he was married to he is married to Sophie greg Gory, and he pulled his chick up right here. This is this is who he was married to right over here.
Speaker 3: So I wonder if they got breeding programs like the Benny jesureity so they got so are there? Did they got elite breeding programs like the Benny Jesuit had, like there they mixing match mm.
Speaker 2: Hmm sure they probably do Epstein all about breeding programs.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, she probably got looks different. He looks different, right, here. When I just seen him the other day, he looks he looked weird af bo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's like a starving, weird, middle aged lesbian woman. Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, she might have been a little bit too a little bit too good looking for him too.
Speaker 2: It's like your day. Hey.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I mean, you're a man of power, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean you pieces like that. That's true.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, man of Katy Perry, the Katy Perry thinks. Just weird day. It just seems random, like like you don't have like politicians usually dating like celebrities. I don't think that's it's not usually the case. She used to like oil and water mix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mind control like bro. She had all the symbols of the monarch, broken mirrors, like all of the false personality. She had, the personality switches in a moment. She had those moments where she'd have like she'd break out on stage and be like oh my god, oh my god. They're like we're controlling me and like help me, and then they'd like drag her away and she'd come back all like everything's fine, Oh Katie.
Speaker 1: He's one of He's one of those ones that uh, you know, he did his dirty work and he got out scot free as well. All those all those folks who dang from the twenty twenties. Boy, all this.
Speaker 3: Fucking ardent from like New Zealand, Rostra. Oh yeah, bun fuck that count dude, dude, she should be drawn and quartered into public square.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, like these folks like they they I mean, they pulled the pin, you know what I'm saying. They pulled the whole being to let the thing go. Oh and then they all of them snook.
Speaker 2: Out pretend like none of it even happened. If you bring up anything that happened from twenty twenty, people on the left are like, that's not even doesn't want helpen. Why are you still crying about it? Like you guys are the worst, less insofable people in existence, bro.
Speaker 1: I mean, because it's just affecting everything that we got going on today. Like what was saying, this is.
Speaker 3: Why you're needing authoritarian leader? Really you need you? Fuck this, This whole democracy shit is fake, Okay, we need to just scrap this whole thing and fucking get the benevolent dictator period. I'm over this ship. But nothing ever gets done in this fucking system. Ever, nothing ever gets done. We need somebody to go in there and make a decision in two seconds and fucking change the world.
Speaker 1: Well, people put people lie in their pockets. I mean they make those decisions, give them syps of rays and stuff. They make that pretty quick.
Speaker 3: See, if we had a good dictator, he could just go to fucking Gavin Newsom and just fucking execute him. Oh you're yeah, no trial. We all know you're corrupt. Trial Seriously, due process has become a hindrance in this country, miss.
Speaker 1: New process is holding us up, okays, it is keeping us from being our being, our better sales, you.
Speaker 3: Know, because the idea is that a nation should have a theme or some or a mission or like like the end of World War One, Germany had a mission to rebuild the fucking country, right, the entire country was united on rebuilding after World War One. There wasn't any room for fucking variation of thought. It was had to be done, and it got done. It got done quickly, it was efficient. There's no room for if if if if all the ship that Hitler did for Germany in the years leading uh after after thirty three, when he comes to power all the ship that he did. If I had to go to committee, nothing would have got done, not the fucking autumbn now, fucking nothing, nothing would have got done. It's pathetic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, idiots what it is. But I mean, as it currently stands, you know what I'm saying, we just, uh, we're having the slow collapse. I'm trying to figure out when we're gonna have a when they're just gonna switch the currency completely.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's happened. I don't think that's happened. And they've already signed. They've already signed. They're not doing CBD season in this administration, so that's already been signed.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so.
Speaker 3: Now now, now let me put a little asterisk there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: They could try to do something like make stable coins, which aren't overly stable if you understand how they work, uh, stable coins integrated into the banking system, and that could be the first little inkling. But the problem the only candidate for that is tether, and Tether is a house of cards. When you look at how tether is supposed to work, let me fucking pull this up real quick, because this is like, this is unbelievable. So when you look at tether. Tether is currently the third biggest crypto with four hundred and eighty six billion dollars. And oh and tether doesn't even have it's fucking it's not pegg right now, each tether is only worth point nine nine ninety four as opposed to a dollar, right, it's because of how market conditions treat it. They're not just locked there all the time. But what this means is that tether is they fucking have to have in a bank vault four hundred and eighty six billion dollars in one form or another sitting in a vault to back these tokens have to Does anyone listening here think that tether has half a trillion dollars just sitting in a vault. No, And so it's as a piece of no, they just keep hinting them they're doing fractional reserve shit with their own fucking crypto. It's it's like, I can't believe this is this is shocking. And here's the thing. This is all going to become legalized when they passed that stupid crypto bill they're talking about passing. I don't want them to pass a crypto bill. It's fine, unregulated as it is. Okay, don't pass no crypto bill because they're gonna so they're gonna codify into law Tether's fraud and that would be the underlying basis of any CBD system that comes about. And it's based on fucking like, it's all smoking mirrors. It is crazy.
Speaker 1: Quit trying to make shureld. They partake people.
Speaker 3: That's why all your savings should be in bitcoin. Like, unless you're like me and you're a gambler and you think you know this coin is gonna double before bitcoin doubles, then you can play that game, which I hasn't really never done me any good. But just saving in bitcoin is the smartest thing to do for long term preserve preservation of your fucking money. So the crypto market's dog shit right now. The crypto market is fucking like and it's gonna okay. So we're in like we're in the middle of a dead cat bounce in the market. We're at two point two two trillion total market cap. I think we're gonna fall down to like one point eighty seven. I think you're gonna see the forty thousand dollars bitcoin in the next couple of months. Which is good because I'm gonna I'm gonna charge a whole bunch of it when it gets out low.
Speaker 2: So okay, that's that.
Speaker 1: Okay, hello, So so yeah, it depends on what a sailor in him do so because they got a ship ton of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm respinning to the chat. I know Simon Dixon. I'm not a big fan of his opinions on bick one.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, oh Simon Dixon. So uh so yeah, there it is, guys. We appreciate everybody for being with us on this episode. Charlie should be back with us next week. Well maybe not.
Speaker 2: Oh sh atually's Father's Day? Oh yeah, I won't.
Speaker 3: Well show, we'll just talk ship and talk about tweak movie trailers and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go. All right, So.
Speaker 2: But did I forgot what day it was? Again? Uh?
Speaker 1: These days keep popping up, dude, They coming fast and heavy. The year is almost halfway over, halfway done. Yeah yeah, yeah, we're over halfway through.
Speaker 2: We're almost at the summer fucking solstice. It's gonna start getting darker after a week from today. We're at the peak. Wow, to go back down towards.
Speaker 3: It's it's June fourteenth, we got we got two and a half months of summer. September first rolls around, it'll be back to being cool all the time, so that's nice. I can't wear my I can't wear my hoodies et. I can only wear my hoodies till about nine o'clock in the morning, and then it gets too hot. But it's cold in the mornings here still.
Speaker 1: Oh no. I got a guy at work out. I think he might be trying to lose weight or something. He was wearing this city the other day and it was one hundred and one degrees.
Speaker 2: Yikes, Maybe has a broken thyroid.
Speaker 3: Tell him just not to fuck no, no, no, no, fat fucks out there should embrace that advice.
Speaker 1: Hey, the look this, this easier said than doing. Okay, everybody's everybody's got their own myth that here, you know, whether it be sweating it out GP one was.
Speaker 3: As long as you guys known me, I've been in the two ten to two thirty range. Today I'm one hundred and ninety two. So whea guy's doing.
Speaker 1: Damn there we go. Well let me hey, le us ride on because you, I mean, Corey, you are getting older, so you got to keep that weight off of me, you know what I'm saying, and affects you what you are Wayne like you Benjamin Button or something.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Well, look, guys, we appreciate everybody for being with us, okay in this episode. And look, hey, uh there's some things that are happening with my room. My girlfriends did all this stuff. You know, she's put some pictures and stuff up. So yeah, so we're working. We get we getting there.
Speaker 2: I'm depending on her because I'm bad. It is so so uh yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: There we go, h lindsay you got anything new for us?
Speaker 2: Uh? Go to rugsl dot org. Got tons of episodes all the time. You can check out one on one services, books and lord it's all their roguesol dot org. And you can find Charlie's stuff at Macroaggressions, do i O repodcast platform and more which I got charlie stuff too.
Speaker 1: There we go, Corey Hughes dot or bloodyhistory dot subset dot com. Wonner from History JFK Volume one, Volume two, Friday.
Speaker 2: A juneteen celebration.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll put it off till Monday so I don't have to socia.
Speaker 1: Hey after after that Corey, Will people be able to uh to procure a potential uh sign autograph copies from you?
Speaker 2: Umm? Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I'm still trying to figure out what to do about the hardcovers because Amazon hardcovers are fucking dog shit these days. They all come with the banana, the fucking covers bent like a banana, because the the fucking stuff they use to wrap the book with is fucking it curls the book back when it dries. It's like you dickheads at a millimeter to it, so it doesn't do that. Fucking idiots. I got a survey from them and I went off. I fucking had I filled the whole fucking like, the whole bottom part, whereas just put in your comments. I filled that motherfucker bit about how Badroo covers are.
Speaker 1: Oh so you just cutting up? Okay, I gotcha.
Speaker 3: But here's the problem. If I go with if I do a hardcover version, if I do a hardcover version of these books through Barnes and Noble or these other companies, they're expensive, dude. They're expensive. Like I did it with, I checked it out what it would be with color pages. Forty dollars printing cost. So you're looking at like a seventy dollars fucking book because they take half of your fucking money. So to make fifteen bucks, I gotta take seventy dollars. You see what I'm saying. It's fucking ridiculous. Yeah, so that's when I just do that. If for that, I would just do as signed copies only and they'd be like one hundred bucks and call it a day. But it's a shame that there's not gonna be a standard hardcover release because fucking Amazon can't get there. If Amazon gets their shit together, I can issue it on Amazon, but they just I don't see any evidence they fucking have.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, well just be on the lookout. Make sure you're contacting Corey if you want to get access to someone that sign work. When we all know, all know how this happens after death is when it becomes worth a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Uh, And that's unfortunate. I mean, that's what's crazy.
Speaker 1: We gotta wait till we pass away to make money XQ four twenty dot com for everything I do there. Uh, we're gonna be on Wheezies show tonight. What is truth? Freedom to fifty? Okay, I'm expecting some knockouts tonight. The doll going it so uh, whether they're gonna fight in the rain or not, or Nats are gonna be eating them up or mosquitoes or whatever. So this is gonna be interesting tonight, so h make sure you're tuning in for that. We appreciate everybody being with us, so we'll catch you on.
Speaker 2: The next one.
Speaker 1: And we should be back for Beyond the Cue this week because you see, Corey is back with us, so see us there he's up