Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis.
Speaker 2: Strange encounters of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD.
Speaker 3: Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims, Murray pictures captured by shock witness Uflo's breaking laws of physics, Pictures.
Speaker 2: Of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics. This is the bizarre world that we live in.
Speaker 1: So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 3: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 4: This is Tom Thompson Castenos the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcasts, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride.
Speaker 2: Now to the.
Speaker 4: Show, everybody. The curtains are open. We're checking tickets at the door.
Speaker 2: It's about to get strange.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 5: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the show. Everybody, Welcome back. I guess you would call it a classy Stranger episode, which I would love to I want to create a look a little intro for us. But I'm Tom kat aka Tom Thompson, and I got the irishman Aaron. I'm trying, like I was trying to think of, like what nickname we could call you.
Speaker 6: Only the other day, I was actually listening to the the Irish Furnish and Triangle episode and I was listening to like you guys like spewing out your aliases and stuff, and then I just commented like, yeah, I don't have any cool And I was sitting there for like the last like two days going like I can't think of anything that like even sends anyway natural now, like I'm not try into like.
Speaker 5: Man, well, mine just was stupid from the beginning. It's just like hip hop names I had right like Tom Kat aka Tom Thompson, and like I guess it kind of meshes, but that's just because like people used to call me tom Kat. Like you probably don't know this, but like when I was like a chef, like a cook, like I had my head chef and stuff like that, and everyone called me tom Kat like back in the day, and even my my fucking chef would I'd be like prepping downstairs. We had like a basement prep kitchen. He'd be like whow and like meow at me, or like fucking cat, let's get upstairs, and he'd be like when you're signing off on stuff, he'd like just put a kiddie pod, I'll know it's you, and I'm like, fucking it was just like a jokey name, and you know, it's just it means you fuck older women. But that's I kind of just like it just kind of stuck. And then my grandfather's name is Tom Thompson, so like I kept that and he was a painter, so I kind of and then I was like, you know what, no one has the name the Raptilian and is my favorite conspiracy and I was like, hey, that's mine. Now, that's mine, and I'm the only YouTube channel with that thing. So I was like, you know what, that's mine now. But we'll fucking think of We'll think of something for you, like and I don't like it. I guess it doesn't need to be based on that you're irish. It could be just something like horror Man errand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you see, I just feel like something like Raptilian is like it just rolls off the tonge and it seems it's super creative, so like and he know I tried to come up with was like it was kind of like what you said where it's like horror Boy, super horror Man boy.
Speaker 5: I'm like Jesus, that's fucking hilarious. No, this is really exciting because like when this comes out with stuff like that, it'll be getting closer to Halloween. We have plans to do like a live special for all the fans out there. I really want to get that done. We'll actually hash out a date that we're gonna do it in October and it will be posted on all of the stuff, all of our feeds and everything like that Instagram and all that shit, because I would like to do with me, Billy, Aaron and Anton kind of have the group together and do a fun Halloween episode. Uh, you have to catch the we had live that we did last year. It's on the YouTube and we all dressed up. Uh it was and then it was fucking great. And then for me and Billy's special, we uh when we did Billy did the fucking Halloween special. You can find that on YouTube and stuff like that, and obviously the audio is on the podcast. But I dressed up like rowdy Roddy Piper and like it like from They Live with like the glasses and everything. It was dope and like it was just funny because I had a fan that was like I needed to watch the video because he's like, when you guys were you know, recording, he was like, I was missing out on stuff because it was I was like, this is why it's so important to watch the specials on YouTube, because Alex Billy's buddy was like pissing under the table in a fucking bottle because he couldn't hold it in and like it was just like bananas. But it was a hilarious episode. But I want to do more stuff like that in your Halloween, like get the fans like in the chats, talk to us, all that kind of stuff. So we're definitely gonna do that. And I think that we'll do like we'll try to fit in some good fun Halloween episodes and shit I.
Speaker 6: Want to do. I want to do some sort of commentary with you the Halloween. I want to pick something. At first, I had toyed with the idea of the West Craven Carnival assaults. Yeah one, just something obscure and just like weird.
Speaker 5: See I've never seen the remake, so Connor a good idea and would you like to do it for the main show for the Patreon.
Speaker 6: This doesn't really matter to me. I just thought it would be a cool idea to be fun, I think, and I feel like that's a kind of a unique like it has quite a cult follow them, but it's not like, you know, it's not like we're going like, oh, we're going to watch like the first Halloween movie and it's like everybody will be like, oh, I've already seen.
Speaker 5: That's why we chose like a sleep away camp. And I think it's we should do it as a Patreon thing, but like I want to do like the commentary kind of thing for like Halloween and for the Patreon for both of us, but I would like to keep that an ongoing thing, like uh me, you and Anton, well he wants to do Jason X. We could all do that to together. Would be fucking funny, all because if you're chilling with your boys drinking up even though we're apart, and then I've never seen I said to Anton. I was like, if you ever think of movies that you think I haven't seen, like I haven't really seen chud or weird obscure movies like that, which it would be good to have somebody that's never seen it and be like what the fuck, Like I didn't see sleep Away Camp. Surprisingly till like last year, and I fucking really liked it. I was like, this is just like FIVET thirteenth, but with tranny fucking shit going on.
Speaker 6: I was like that with Toxic Avenger, I hadn't seen I've seen, like yeah, maybe a year or two ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw that when I was like young, because like a buddy's older brothers playing. But that's a good one to do, like trauma fucked up like movies is good to do. And we're gonna have a lot of stuff for the commentary for the Patreon. Uh so obviously I always shut that out. Uh, but you know, for this episode, we are kind of doing a Canada versus Ireland most Haunted you could say, I'm thinking I'm gonna call it Haunted Canada versus Ireland and then we can kind of go on and do some other haunted things to do with like a kind of a little series. And made this ridiculous intro. I'm afraid that was it. Literally like I threw that together at.
Speaker 6: Work when when the Irish anthm came on there at first I was like, wait a second, that's not the fucking over here, right, which is this is a really weird thing.
Speaker 5: So like, like I saw it's in like a it's isn't it Gaelic or something like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, like we have our own language here. Do you speak it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: Well, I can speak it, but not not not well anymore. When I was when I was still in high school and stuff, I was quite fluent in it. And like a lot of people go and stay out in the west of Ireland and like they have areas out there that strictly speak like they will not speak English. Crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh reminds me of the French Canadians.
Speaker 6: Like that that uh, that national anthem. I actually don't know that in English.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 6: I would say, like most people here don't speak the Irish language. But yeah, I would say probably ninety five percent of the population if they do know the Irish national anthem, they don't know it in English. They only know in Irish.
Speaker 5: That's kind of crazy. And like I would love to learn some like Gaelic swear words and stuff like that. But like it's like fucking Quebec. We always rip on Quebec. It is a fucking joke. But the thing is like that, like there's some parts of Quebec that will not speak English to people or they just don't choose to learn it, but yet we're forced it force down our throat at school. I never learned French because I hated it, not gonna. I just don't like, I don't find the language appealing. I'm sorry. I know I'm Canadian and there's tons of French he's here, but like, I just don't find appealing. And then you go over there and there's there was supposed to be some like Rebel News posted that was like certain jobs will pay you less if you can't speak French in Quebec and if you only speak English, and I'm like, that's fucking not good man, you can't do that. That's like fucking bigotry.
Speaker 6: Illegal.
Speaker 5: That's like, I don't know, there's a lot of illegal things going on in Canada right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I watched Phantasm last week on mushrooms outside and actually was pretty much paying attention to the movie. I was like, my girlfriend kept tripping me out because she was like looking around watching the dog make sure, and I was like looking up and I could see all the stars were having liked patterns, all connecting and stuff like that, and I was like, man, I wish you could see what I could see, like this is fucking weird. And then when I went out to like I just like you just go around whatever else, like further down into the dark is to take a pee, and you could just see like shadows moving and it's just like it's because I'm like and then I'm starting to think, like is this reality as real as I think it is? Or is this in my head? Or is this you know what I mean. That's why mushrooms is such a strange thing, because like am I tapping into something or am I not?
Speaker 6: Yeah? And I often wonder that when and it'll probably come up a few times now in a minute with some of these these different cases. You know, when you see people like you know, they visit haunted places and stuff like that and maybe not being under the influence you know, of being high or you know, taking mushrooms or something like that. But do you think that there's something too And I'm pretty sure there's a name on this, but I just can't remember, you know, the idea of like going somewhere that's haunted and then you you nearly like manifest shit in your head.
Speaker 5: Yes see, I'm not going to deny that it's quite possible that people's minds can play tricks on them, right, But I'm also a believer that these things do exist. I've had my own weird experiences, like I've played with weaed boards, and it showed that that's probably gonna be the Weisi board the Halloween special. I think we're gonna talk about the Wigi Board's kind of like a strange brew redo. I have three of them, and I was thinking about, like, oh, maybe at the end of the episode we'll play around with it a bit and then actually listen to Gordo talk about it, and he was like, I'm not messing around with that stuff. He's like, I don't want to bring anything around me, and I was like, maybe I shouldn't do that. I know my fiance be pissed because she doesn't want anything in the house. But I'm like, will it actually open a door? Like really, like when I was a kid, we used to believe it, but will it actually do this? And I was like, you know what, We'll shut it out save for a Patreon episode and I'll do it at Billy's house and then at least if his house is fucking haunted. But then you have the idea that spirits can attach to you. Like when I was using weige board when I was younger, it said nine spirits were attached to me, and some were good and some were bad. Nine spirits that said were like just hung on and hung around me. And I was like, that's fucking.
Speaker 6: Strange, and you know what, right again? And when I said that there, I didn't. I didn't mean it to come across like that's what I believe that, you know, people just manifest like fake things about hauntings or anything like that. But on the topic of a ouiji board, it's something I've always wanted to do and kind of mess around with because I'm I suppose equal parts fascinated and scared about the idea of like is this just like my fucking mind or some other like normal shit in the sense of like, you know, can I just very lightly communicate with something or is this other side that people talk about where it's like, oh no, don't fucking bring that around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And That's what I'm like, like, is this like is this like because I played I would say play bits. I used the beach board a fuck ton when I was a kid, and then I've like I said the story my Jamaican aunts, like never played alone. I got obsessed with it. I wouldn't drink and eat and I was like, I went home. I'm like, you know what, took a shot and I was like, I'm gonna fucking find by myself and use the Ouiji boy and out of my cap beside me, just chilling, and it's just like and then I don't know if it's in my mind, can start telling me about like alien stuff. And then but I do believe you're able to communicate with people outside of our reality, maybe dead or alive.
Speaker 6: So it's this.
Speaker 5: Idea, and I was like, you know what, if we're gonna do this, Billy keeps asking me.
Speaker 6: He's like, we should do what I want to do, what I want to see if it's like if anything happens.
Speaker 5: And stuff like that. I'm like, we can do it at your house because and then you have the idea that they can attach to you. So maybe I'm driving home from Billy's and then I see a ghost in the road and I'm dead, you know, and I had to die, and then I'm fucking Bruce Willis in sixth sense, you know, like it's it's a fucking the whole ghost thing is strange because I'm so fascinated in, like love everything ghosts. Like it's just like ever since I was a kid. That's what before conspiracy theories or any of that bullshit.
Speaker 6: I was into the parent normal like me, Yeah, this is like.
Speaker 5: Vodka and emmaretto. That's all that's in here. It's a talk glass of vodka. I was like, I asked Alexa. I was like, does amorato mix with vodka? And then She's like, you shouldn't, but some people do. And I was like, that's a weird answer, Alexa. I asked the dumbest questions like well this vodka, will this booze mixed with this boos I'm surprised you even got an answer, and you got Heineken, right, you drink on some heine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'm just playing heinnegn today. Yeah. Man, I don't know that. The Luigi bord is something that like I always said that I would like to mess around with it, and I know some people will probably take offense to me saying something like that, Yeah, yeah, I would like to to do some stuff with it because I am so intrigued by the fact of like both the other side of that is, I know so many people who how would I classify them? Like, do not believe, like like not even skeptics, but just like just I don't believe in any paranormal or spirits.
Speaker 5: No. And we just did across a repisode with Bewitch Banter and one chick is super skeptical and the other is a believer, like super skeptical, where she was like, actually like getting on me about because I believe everything happens for a reason. She's like, that's a privileged thing to say, and so like I love them. But the thing is like we kind of went back and forth a little bit and she has like doesn't believe in ghosts at all, and I'm like, it's strange to me. Was like, especially with someone like I can be skeptical, but with someone that has messed around seen some weird stuff, it is always strange. There's people that like, well, I don't believe in ghosts, and it's like, well, if you don't really believe in ghosts, it means you don't really believe in your spirit. You got a spirit or like that, this is not like I believe this is just a vessel. Your boys is a vessel, and then when you die, you leave this vessel and you either go to another one or you go to higher levels of dimensions. There's a lot of shit to that in general, but I always just find it weird. It's like, so you don't believe you have a soul, Like you just think we're just these bags of meat and then we die. And it's a scary thought because it literally gives life no purpose nothing. There's no purpose here because if you die and that's it, then there's it doesn't matter what you do. It doesn't matter that fucking what Hitler did, or Ted Bundy or fucking Jeffrey Dahmer. It's it doesn't matter because when they die, that's it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: It's it's a fucking scary thought, the existentialism.
Speaker 6: And it is. And I think when you start to think like that, everything expands and kind of like uh, links off to each other. So then you start to connect all these other things, you know, like theories about the pyramids and aliens.
Speaker 5: And all this stuff that just doesn't make sense. How can you make all this shit makes sense if you believe that there's no like afterlife.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just like and that's the part that like sometimes I try to play I think more of the skeptical side of my mind and go, okay, right, let's just say it for toxic. We're just born. You work nine to five every day and like eat shit dye yeah kind of thing. And I was like, work by yeah, I was like, but it just it doesn't make sense either though, as much as like people might say, oh, yeah, but ghosts in UFOs and aliens and reptiles and stuff, that doesn't really make sense to me. It's fire fetched and it's like, okay, but also, could you explain to me then the point of anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there, it would be no point. That's why it gets into these deep conversations which we should definitely like bring this up maybe on the live show. It's just discussed like the whole idea of existentialism and the ghosts and stuff like that. And see the things with hauntings, right, is like I've caught orbs of my own, Like I've got like crazy orbs. Like I've said this before, like on the podcast before for sure, but like me and my fiance were out and we're walking over this bridge and we got two pictures and it's a green orb which is supposed to be like a nature spirit. And we were outside and the orb and two pictures fucking moved. I post on Instagram a while ago on the STREETE new podcast Instagram, and it moved from one place to the other, like you could clearly see and when you zoom in, it looks like some plasma thing. And the thing is too. When we were outward drinking in Niagara and I was drunk and we had a photo and it was me I I was naked taking a piss and there was like there's like a cutout right where you know. I like in hotel rooms they have like the jacuzzi thing where you can sit in the bathtub and watch TV and it's got the opening shutter door kind of thing. And I was taking a piss and my girlfriend was like joking taking a snap of a picture of me, and behind me is this like red ball like or and you can zoom in you can see that it looks like plasma like this weird texture and red is supposed to be bad. And I was at a bad time my life. I was drinking a lot, doing a lot of crazy shit. I was young and for real, like it's like there's no blemishes in the photo, there's nothing and this ball, red ball was right behind me. And you think about your hotel, how many people stay there, how much energy resonates at a hotel, And honestly, it'd be a good place for some sort of sucky biss or like some sort of ghost to like you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen orbs? I cut tons of orbs on camera.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that's another thing. And sometimes people give me shit for saying stuff like this. And I've actually one of the things that's on my list for this episode is a place that I've actually had like personal experiences with several times, the idea of you know, going to a certain area location and there's like that energy change. I really do believe in that. In certain circumstances, I've been feeling places where I've been like, I don't know, maybe this is just my mind or maybe I'm like fucking schizophrenic or something, but there's something not right here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I to bring it up again, right, I've told you that I had that friend that was schizophrenic like that, and he I just always thought that he saw shit that I couldn't see. And he's the one that showed me out of here the Ouiji board. He was like, you took a shot, clash, red numbers, alphabet, He told me the chant air, firewater, earth, elements of the astrobirth. I call upon whoever now enter only good? My answer only good, my leap by three times three or whatever. And it's it's like I was like, it was just weird. That schizophrenic friend, he always believed the ghost is choking him. And and then he showed me how to use the weedge board, and then it was like all my friends, we would there would be like six of us at lunchtime in grade seven. This will be for the wigi board episode. But it's it is we got obsessed with it.
Speaker 6: And just on the topic of that, actually, because I have somebody in my family I think I said this before, who's schizophrenic And there's there's multiple times, and not just with schizophrenia, there's lots of utter mental disorders and stuff like that. Why does it always seem to be you know, shits around in paranormal or these like bizarre experiences like you never I in my personal experience, like I never heard him, you know, come in and say, oh, you know, fucking Barney the Dinosaur was like trying to contact me, or the teletubbies were outside the window. It was always this like kind of fucking weird shit about like like my great grandmother and stuff. And he was like, oh, yeah, I've seen her last night. Like what who's this? My uncle is a schizophrenic.
Speaker 5: Oh really, Oh that's crazy. See, And that's why I think that their brains are wired differently. And much like that whole thing is like I was gonna talk about that earlier. It's like, you know, like if you do mushrooms right in a haunted place, because you were talking about it's like.
Speaker 6: Would you like see the entities there?
Speaker 5: Like my buddy's done DMT and he swears he sees like he saw entities like and there, and he said he said this saw the same one like and three different trips. And I was like, that's fucked, because is your uncle liking something.
Speaker 6: Absolutely and some people probably say like, oh, what's wrong with you? I would love to experiment with things like that. I would love to take d MT and go to places like that and and have those experiences and just see.
Speaker 5: Oh, man, on mushrooms in a haunted place. The energy and the aura and the things you would probably see when like you would need I feel like two people on mushrooms are like three people that were just completely sober to just snap you out of it if need be. But if you could be like, hey, there's something standing beside you, and then something happened, like it almost if for the sober people, it would prove that mushrooms it's almost like an experiment to see if it does allow you to see beyond the veil, like and it's it. That's why it does suck. And we're gonna get into the episode now. But like how when me and Aaron get an episode's like because we're gonna know each other. We're chatting and we always have a lot of bancher at the beginning because I'm like, I like picking your brain, I like your thoughts, I like be able to kind of see like it would be interesting. It sucks we're so far apart because me and Anton, like I've talked about, like we gotta get in a buffalo, we gotta do some like haunted tour things, and like I have the spirit box, which I'm debating if I can maybe bring it out for like the Ouiji board episode and just see if we can get anything to speak to us just slightly, even if it could get to say Billy's name or something like that, like if I can, because I've heard it say my name twice in the same female voice, but then accord to be which banter. It's it's like if you want to hear something, you'll hear it. And I'm like, ah, it said Thomas it like three times in the same voice. So I'm like, am I really looking for it? Because I didn't think anything was gonna happen and then it did. So it's it's like it's hard, like I want to be skeptic, but I'm really not. I'm a believer and I don't give a shit.
Speaker 6: Like ways likewise I do. I will sometimes try and play devils that have good but ultimately and I often say like, oh, I don't know what I believe, which is true to a degree because I I I'm like, I'm so fascinated by so many different ideas that I really don't know what to believe, but I believe in something.
Speaker 5: No, And it's that's that's the same with me, Like I'm like, I've seen weird shit. It is. It is like the human Manek is strange, but I think there's stranger things out there, and you know, we're gonna let's get into the hauntings now of all these different places. This is kind of like, you know, our a little banter that you know, the fans listen and see and stuff like that. You'll get that for live shows and stuff like that. There's a lot of stuff coming with uh, you know, Class Horror Cast and Strange Brew together, there's gonna be a lot of fun stuff. So we're gonna get into the most haunted places in Ireland and Canada. It's kind of like a versus to who's got the more hauntings. I think I'm sure you do, because Ireland is slightly older than Canada. But then you have obviously the indigenous stuff, and it's just like you.
Speaker 2: Didn't get rid of the fuck.
Speaker 6: You got rid of the graves, but you didn't get rid of the bodies.
Speaker 5: Like it's just like you know that that we have this call like we just killed, we genocided tons of natives. So it's just it's probably is the blood is soaked into the land. But obviously let us know too. You can send us an email at Stranger Podcast at gmail dot com. Obviously you have uh, shout out your email and tell us what you think the most haunted places.
Speaker 6: Are too, minus Aaron so it's a R A N classharror cast dot com.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and send us your stuff. So if you if you know of a haunting cage you like us to cover, especially on the Classy Stranger episodes, let us know. Like we want to know the fans thoughts and stuff like that too.
Speaker 6: So even if anybody's had a exper personal experience with some sort of hont it'd be interesting to get some people to maybe email and reach out to us so maybe we can read them out on a show man.
Speaker 5: You fucking read my mind. I was thinking about this before we did this episode. Uh for you know Patreon subscribers. To drive people towards that too, is having people send in their own experiences. It doesn't have to be too long. It can be long if you want, but send us an email and describe the ghost experience you had, and we will do a whole episode on Patreon and we'll go back and forth and talk about the stories that we got from both of our emails and stuff. So, like I have I would love for that.
Speaker 6: I have a really good friend who has a podcast called Monster Fulls Podcast and they cover like cryptids and stuff. And they started to do like a you know, like a not a fan mail, like a listener male episode every now and again, like maybe once a month, once every six weeks, and they came up with so what they'll do is they'll read through the people's stories and then you know, it's all like, you know, I saw this creature. I think I might have seen like a big foot footprint and different things like that, and they basically at the end of each story they do like is this a sighting or a shiting? And like, I know who you're talking about, Rob Billington.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Rob Billington. Yeah that's a little Yeah, he's uh, he's good ship. I really enjoy his, uh, his like comedic timing with some stuff and just like his like kind of jokiness in some.
Speaker 6: Of the episodes and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna I go two for one, two for one because you got long cases.
Speaker 6: So yeah.
Speaker 5: The Tranquil Sanatorium this is in British Columbia, looming at the edge of Camp Loops Loops which border in British Columbia. It's this is which is strange that even I mentioned like indigenous native uh you know stuff. This is very close to uh like a lot of like essentially like reservations and stuff like that. And it's it's an abandoned uh sanitarium, which is like it's more or less like you know where you send crazy people or or that's that's Santario? Is that is that more like a hospital but like for crazy people?
Speaker 6: Yeah? So I always wondered this as well, And maybe it's just because of is the association with it now, but like things like sanatorium and stuff, I was like, that's such like is that like sounds like gonna make you sane? I guess that potentially. Yeah. Yeah. Built.
Speaker 5: It was built in nineteen oh seven. Its original purpose was to treat patients with tuberculos, which it did until nineteen fifty eight, and then it was used for the mentally ill disabled until the building was closed permanently in nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 6: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's like it's a weird thing where it's just like, Okay, we started this as to treat patients of tuberculosis, and then it seems like when they started noticing how crazy people were, which I don't know if I has to do with anything of the big pharmaceutical companies and stuff like that and the way people's brains work, but it's just like it just seemed like all of a sudden within I don't know, at a certain time period they're like, all right, there's too many crazy people. They need to be locked away because I guess before to.
Speaker 6: Shooting, but here's something I didn't know. So they were used for the treatment of specific diseases and related ailments, the healing of things like tuberculosis before the discovery of antibiotics, alcoholism. That's in a lot of is more obscure addictions and longings of hysterica, of hysteria, masturbation, fatigue, and emotional.
Speaker 5: It's like, yo, bro, you're jerking off too much. We're sending you to your slatorium. That's fucking is quite strange. And they're like, all right, you drink too much. And I think is back in the day, everybody drank and everybody smoked, and it wasn't like frowned upon, like doctors would be smoking a cigarette while they're next to a pregnant lady. She's also smoking a cigarette while they're like making sure the baby's okay. It's just like.
Speaker 6: And it makes me wonder, is it like what we didn't we talk about this before with somewhere And basically it was like a place where if chicks got pregnant and stuff like that and they'd be like, well, guess you're off to the hospital. You won't be coming back anytime. So yeah, it makes me wonder, like, is it a place like that where you know, obviously, if you're a doctor, a lawyer, or like a well to do you can kind of do whatever you want. But if you're just some like Joe Schmoll who's like an alcoholic, well.
Speaker 5: If it's kind of weird, right, because if you think about it, right, they used to just think women were crazy because they're on there, like you know, women get fucking on when their other period, they get a little spastic. Sorry for female listeners, like there, it is true in our history that me and Billy were just making a joke on the Peter Woodcock episode that will be released before this one, and it's a serial killer in Canada and we're joking about He's like, you know you'd see women, you know, they're they're all at the hospital one's got a black eye, and you know one's got a broken arm, and it's just like did you spill the beer?
Speaker 6: Did you spill the beer?
Speaker 5: Like and how back then it was like accepted you would just like women would just deal with the uh I'm being out honesty, like women would deal with horrific UH situations, like very horrific UH situations. And check this fucking place out though, Like it looks creepy, and.
Speaker 6: Why do they always have to make them look like something out of a horror movie?
Speaker 5: This is it now? It looks haunted and you know, for the YouTube listeners, we are showing pictures, So go look the stuff up and we bring it up for the audio listeners because I think you'll be intrigued. People visiting the site have reported hearing voices of kids playing, kids crying, and mysterious orbs near the entrance, and apparent overwhelming sense of eerieness hangs over the multiple buildings, which have mysterious tunnels connecting many of them underground. The site is currently operated by a tranquil Farm Fresh which is fucking Strange, which offers tours and even escape room of sorts and abandoned tunnels for Halloween and I think that's kind of fucking cool. I love like hanted houses. I would love to do ghost tours. I want to start doing it for like the patron is like I really wanted the Billy's Ever Free. I said, like, let's get a Niagara Hamilton. Let's go to these places and go for like ghost walks and like just like and I was like, they'll probably let you film, but like kind of like I have this, like I don't know if it works, Moore. I have one of the mics you have like a clip on your your like shirt and kind of like go through it because like going into this place and it says that there's multiple buildings and it's like one of those things you see on Ghost Adventures right where it's just like this massive property and they have like this is the building for the crazy women, this is the building for the schizophrenics, this is the building, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, it's there's a place. It's actually not fire from here and it was only like decommissioned and closed down in a couple of years back, called Saint Sentence, and that was actually where my uncle was housed for years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, didn't you say this on the hod and on Terry episode.
Speaker 6: If yeah, if if you look up that that's Saint Sentence Mental Hospital. It's fucking terrifying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's And why do they all have underground tonels? Have you seen at least the first couple of seasons of American Horror Story?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, like the with the second one, they have the underground tunnels in the insane asylum and they always have this, and you know there's always like are they bringing bodies down there?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Because there's some patients either would maybe kill each other or you have nurses that would kill each other. And I can hear what episod we're talking about were talking about how like even oh it's the Peter Woodcock episode because me and a Billy just covered that. It's like there would be like he like, there would be some places right where the nurses would like fuck the the patients, especially back in the day. And this is like during the forties and.
Speaker 6: Fifties, so soul bizarre, and it makes me wonder it's like who should be in these fucking places?
Speaker 5: Like well, the thing is like I don't know, you got this crazy guy, maybe he's got a hog on him.
Speaker 6: Or something.
Speaker 5: Then the nurse said like she's like it happens too, Like there was a case about this guy that died and supposed we had like massive wang and all these nurses like we're showing all the other nurses like I think either dietary was unconscious during surgery and they were just showing everybody like come check out this guy's dick in room fucking four oh six, Like they there's stuff like this all the time. I know it is, but the thing is, and my mom's nurse, of my grandma's nurse, I know, I feel like they don't have morbid I was said morbid fascinations or like I'm trying to think of the word like where it's like comedy, like morbid comedy kind of thing like where I'm sure if you're in that job for long enough, uh, you kind of find humor like morbid humor in uh, in those environments because you kind of have to. It's the same thing when you talk about, you know, the Jewish people and the Holocaust being at concentration camps and making jokes and trying to make light of dark situations. What's his name that made space balls? But he had the whole doc about like dark humor and how you'd have to make light of dark situations. Mel Brooks, Oh, thank you. Someone in the chat came out mel Brooks and mel Brooks with the whole documentary about like how it's just like the comedy, you just have to make light of situation. And now we're living in the time era where everyone's offended. So it's so we live in a strange time, but it's fucking weird, like there's this shit happens happened and probably still happens. Like you know, you have people like Angels of Death, which would be a fun episode of talking about I don't know, fun but interesting is but the nurses that like kill people and stuff like that. So the Dunger Vaughn Woods. This is a uh Blackville. That's a stereotypical name, but I don't think it's and I feel like if it's like it's almost like the last names like Smith is based on Blacksmith, Like you know what I mean, Maybe this is like everyone just worked there was like a worked on metal swords or something that. But like this is a weird place because it's it's the entire forest, deep in the forest in central New Brunswick, Canada. The ghost of a murdered lodger reportedly cries out in the night. The story follow was a man known as Ryan, who was a cook at the lodging camp at the Dunger Vaughn Woods in Blackville. One day, he was left alone with his boss of the camp and the other lodgers went out into the forest. Okay, And when the lodgers returned, they discovered Ryan had been fucking murdered, which is strange. So what you do I'm into, uh, murders and executions mostly. And then and they they said that the boss claimed he became suddenly ill and died. They buried him nearby, and at that night screams. That same night, screams and loud like whooping noises echoed through the camp, which would scare the living shit out of me. Like and look at the entrance to this like forest, they have this like that's the whooper and yeah, and this is it's yeah, and that's him, that's the the cut weird back in the day. Look, he used to have a frying pan. Now he doesn't.
Speaker 6: You imagine if feels true to trees and you've seen that face whoop it.
Speaker 5: Looks like he's sucking a dick now for all the for all the audio listeners. So it's a picture of like this guy in a barrel and he's got his hand over his mouth almost like he's like he's like like I don't know whooping. But the thing is, it looks like the perfect shape for a dick, and it's it's fucking this is weird. I'd love to go here. I've only been out west once. But the weird thing is the noises continued the next day and the camp uh and then the next and then the camp was abandoned after a while, and like the noise is still persistent, like people weren't there, and then people show up, maybe the do clean up and stuff like that. And years later, when a different group of lodgers wanted to use the camp, they start hearing the same noises and it's called the And I've heard this before, Like I'm sure there's more to this story, which I don't know if maybe we'll cover or maybe for a patron episode, do like a minisod episode The Dunger, the Dunger von Woods. I've heard about the Whooper the Dunger Vaughn Whooper and it's like whoop, whoo, whoop whoop, Like you remind's are like the fucking three Star Huges and most kids won't even know what that is nowadays, but like it just reminds me of that weird and eventually, so eventually a fucking priest was brought in like it's the fucking Poltergeist and put our extra system was put Ryan spirit to rest. There's different accounts about it, but some reports saying the scream stopped when the priest was successful, but others say that when the skeleton, when the skeleton was on earthed the priest began his work, the screams got louder and the priest ran. Screams and whoops are still heard to this day. Fucking strange.
Speaker 6: So you know, a sound like that seems pretty is it was pretty comical, and you know people will be like, oh, I tolde that's scary. Okay, so you're standing in the middle of the woods and you're to hear that shit, dude, I'd be running like it. So but they say bigfoot man like that, which is also dude. I listened to some of those apparent audio recordings or whatever from some of those fucking weird dude. I was like fucking frozen in the seat, going wait what And when they do that you probably know what it is. But that thing when they like when they're like communicating and they're like talking in tongues and ship and then they're able to like replicate.
Speaker 5: It's fucking weird. And you know what, this is.
Speaker 6: The place with the dad speak.
Speaker 5: It's fucking weird. Like there's some weird shit. All right, what do you got? What you got first? For Ireland?
Speaker 6: So the first one is is something I actually covered years ago when I first started a YouTube channel. I had like Top five Haunted Places and or something like that. So it's Court District Mental Hospital or it was known as the Lunatic Asylum. Again, like I always feel like that's such like an an ominous sounding thing, like the Lunatic Asylum straight away that has me going like bad shit.
Speaker 5: It's massive, Like it's so big and it's crazy how huge. Everyone go look this up. You can just look up Elgin even Quirk Asylum. It's fucking so huge. Algon yes, fuck it's so.
Speaker 6: It was opened in seventeen eighty nine. It was only at the time it was the second only asylum in Ireland.
Speaker 5: I guess that's why it's so big. It's just like so many you guys fucking drunk off the rocker.
Speaker 6: It's so many lunatics in Ireland. So back then people were sent to asylums for anything that it already is considered a sign of metalliness, including swearing, masturbation.
Speaker 5: It was gonna say, jerking off in public.
Speaker 6: Adultery, and genuine undiagnosed illnesses.
Speaker 5: So they're saying they're gonna send you to the asylum. Say your mom catches you jerking after like, all right to the to the asylum.
Speaker 2: You go.
Speaker 6: See, I don't I really don't get that right, Like, I can't understand how how that comes about? You swear like very religious back in the day, Like is it a case of, you know, if you just jerk off? Like I suppose that like a normal yeah, occurrence, But then the like, did you have to be jarking off like fifty times a day and have like a fucking we we would call it here a dog's mickey.
Speaker 5: A dog's mickey I want to learn this way, or or a lipstick?
Speaker 6: So like did you ever see a dog?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Fucking not cool that's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Though, if you jerk off that much that your your dick ends like a.
Speaker 5: Cat a hairy hand, your palms are hairy. But nowadays everyone's manscaping, so it doesn't really matter. You don't have no hairy.
Speaker 6: So unmarried this is kind of ties into what we're talking about. Earlier unmarried mutters were sent here too, and forced to wash away their sins by doing tasks like laundry for up to twelve hours a day.
Speaker 5: That is fucking psychotic.
Speaker 6: That's so bizarre.
Speaker 5: Here you're gonna, you know what, you didn't do your housely duties and you displeased your man, you gotta do laundry for twelve hours. And these things existed. People forget how fucking crazy history is, especially when it could do a treatment of women.
Speaker 6: Like like imagine that, like you've got a I don't know it's say, it says unmarried mutters. So like let's say you've got a chick who you're after like getting pregnant or whatever, and you're like, you know what, bit you're annoying me. Yeah, time to commit you to the asylum.
Speaker 5: And then you have to do and then she's like shit and then you're doing all like and if this is an asylum, right, you're doing laundry for people who shit themselves, pissed themselves, throw up do like you know what I mean, Like like it's back in the day because you deprive these people that had mental illnesses and stuff like that, they would do things like throw their poo poo. And if you think about that documentary, Oh, it's gonna fucking drive me insane. And he went to the asylum and this was like's like sixties and he did, Man, it's gonna drive me in fuck insane?
Speaker 6: Is that the word to have the footage? And it's like some of the scariest ship I think I've ever seen. Yes, that is hard, Like that is truly like every time I see that, what can I think of?
Speaker 5: What the fuck is his name? Satanic?
Speaker 6: I looked at up not that long ago as well, that is like children of something or something maybe.
Speaker 5: Rambaldo. What the fuck is his name? I can see I can't find it, but now I'm like it's coming to me. Isn't his name like Arounbaldo something like that. It's just that mustache guy that those fucking whack ass documentaries someone's gonna scream at me, but it's okay, uh, that's fucking weird. Fuck that's gonna bother me. But like he does that whole dog and like people like shaking in the corners. Yes, it's it's beyond disturbing. And he's like, you know, this is what happens. And they just like locked people away and then they didn't pay the tenant. I guess like nurses you call them or whatever. The people that the doctors are like well enough and they just kind of like it is very reminiscent of the second season of American Horror Story, you know what I mean, one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: So the building was founded by a man by the name of William Saunders Hallarin, the first Irishman to write a book on psychiatry. He also invented something known as Halarin's chair. Now this thing is fucking psychotic. So a patient would be strapped tightly to a chair which would then rotate at a speed of a hundred rotations a minutes. This was an extremely popular treatment at the asylum, taught to cure just about anything at the time. The common practice of torture in mad houses of the time included chaining up the patients, isolating them blood ledding, and inducing vomiting. The chair was popular because it induced vomiting without the use of drugs.
Speaker 5: What the fucks are They like were training you to go to space.
Speaker 6: So like they would put you in this like weird, Like it kind of looked like an electric chair and they would spin you like fast, and you yeah, you would be like say, like you would have like a metal thing holding your forehead and your arms and stuff, and then this thing would rotate a hundred times a minute?
Speaker 5: How fast? Right? How fast that is? That is extremely fast?
Speaker 6: And like, but it wasn't just like you went in it for sixty seconds, like just for one hundred rotations. Like you could be left in this thing for like an hour.
Speaker 5: You're driving people mad by trying to get rid of their madness. Like that is fucking crazy. And the thing is like could you It's like, what are you doing astronaut training? Like you're gonna fucking You're gonna make.
Speaker 6: These people worse. Like that's what I was just as I was researching this, because I had obviously heard of this before, I was kind of thinking, like, you know, if someone grabbed me, I feel like relatively saying yeah, yeah, if someone were to grab me right now and strap me to a chair and do that to me, how would that affect yeah, Like, how would it affect somebody that, like I would class myself as, like, you know, quite like just an average person. What would that actually do?
Speaker 5: I think it would fuck you up. And I think that that you create crazy people right the same way you have these these serial colors that have an inkling for maybe some sadist, crazy things, and then they get beat by their dad and then it just drives that it makes it worse, and then you you're creating a serial killer. Like it is. It's fucking fucking crazy. And obviously there's hauntings to do with this place. With all the turmoil, I guess you could say that that resonated there.
Speaker 6: The facility didn't close down completely until the nineteen sixties, and over the years many claim to have experienced paranormal activity here. Apparitions of farmer inmates have been seen wandering the corridors. Ghostly nurses have been seen sobbing. But it's the terrible noises on the second floor where the treatment rooms were, that are most distressing. Well, no shit, wretched screams and hopeless moans and the mad clatter of chains, as if abandoned souls still struggled wildly to free themselves from their eternal suffering.
Speaker 5: And the thing is, Kay, you had the idea, right we've talked about before where either it's you have people that have died there and don't know where to go. Sometimes you don't even know you're dead. You're caught in this astra world especially maybe, but I feel like if you're when you die, you free yourself of these handicaps you could say, or disabilities, because I feel like that's that's part of the physical bodies ailments. And that's why I always and and somebody called me an ablest for this uh on a review. The host is an ablest piece of trash is what somebody called me. Because I had the idea that when you come into this world and you have certain disabilities, you're coming into a broken vessel, a broken body. Does that make sense to you? Like if you like, that's why I'm like, you're coming into the world and like, and I have sympathy for everybody. I'm very empathetic, and in every way microdosing has helped me do that too. It's just like it is. I've had that thought, it's like you're being incarnated, because I believe reincarnation into a broken vessel, and it might be. It's definitely for a learning lesson. For all these books I've been reading recently and listening to, it's like a lesson. You're you're here to learn lessons. That's what life is all better to learn lessons while you're here. So if you're coming into a broken body, so imagine and then you're like, then you get stuck in this reality. But there's also the idea of residual hauntings is that it's such a dark, disturbing thing, like it's it's so the energy there because of how many people were tortured and confined and subjected to torturous means while trying to make you sane, but it would make you worse. You could have this that imprint of that emotional residency inside of this place, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And and and it ties into like what I was saying before about you know, an energy in a place. There's certain places that I've been, There's lots of places I would love to visit just to see if I get that feeling. But you know, I've been to places where I'm like this like feels like some heavy shiit spooky house.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, old how We had a buddy that is like like old ass house in this small town. And in the basement it was just like all rocks and like like weird core like it was almost like carved out because of how old it was. It was so strange.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so Sea Island this is quite strange. I got I try to find the most haunted places. Uh, this is Sea Island is located off the coast of Nova Scotia, which Trypark Boys is from. For people that I know, it's ought to buy. A woman named Annie Lindsay. Uh. Lindsay was a stewardess board the ss Ottawa And that sounds like fucking Plain Trudeau flies around on which was shipwrecked near Seal Island. She drowned. Oh my god, it's I wrote down sea. It's like sea. It's Seal Island. So I'm assuming there was tons of seals there and the pirates thought there were mermaids and then sucked them. But you ever heard that story, right, that fucking they thought that they were pirates? Are going so crazy? They thought they were seeing mermaids, but it was actually like seals or walruses.
Speaker 6: That's so funny.
Speaker 5: So Lindsay was the stewardess above the board the SS Ottawa and was shipwrecked near Seal Island. She drowned in a lifeboat and was trying to reach safety. Several days later, she was buried on the island. Her ghost had been seen many times wandering on the island. Her spirit stands on the shore, looking obviously out to the sea before vanishing. So when they dug up her body for some strange reason, I don't know why they did this. When they dug up her body, right, they realized that she was buried alive. Like what the fuck?
Speaker 6: Man, that's fucking strange.
Speaker 5: That's like it, that's fucking crazy. And the fact that, like you would man, and I want to get into this too, and I think it would be fun to kind of do as a crossover episode for both of our podcast is talk about like being buried alive and how often that did happen. It happened a lot.
Speaker 6: It is like horrifing you were dead, I say, you're doe. Used ninja focus to slow my heart right now.
Speaker 5: So frightening, really I would. And that's why, like and for people that don't know, and maybe the younger generation, they used to have bells uh in graveyards. Is you have bells for if somebody maybe because they they did this so often. There's a famous story that I think the lore did folklore.
Speaker 6: That lore pretty famous thing.
Speaker 5: It's on Prime stuff like that, how this this sister kept having premonitions, how our sister like she saw our sister were still alive. And then the unlike the undug your grave. They pulled everything out and they realized there are scratch marks on the top of the coffin. Like that's fucking beyond scary because you have claustrophobia and then you have the feeling of suffocation and slowly die. And that's why there is places. It was not like that one of the Wax Museums Niagara Falls. It's like where they would have like almost like a periscope where you could see into the grave. Okay, and they used to have this ship where and this is real where they had the bell too. But they also had like this like almost like a spyglass type of thing looking and you would look into the grave. So the groundskeeper Willie would go around and he would like make sure everything was good, and you would check us out a grave to make sure everyone was dead. But imagine looking into that fucking hole and what you would see. Like, Okay, first of all, imagine just seeing dead body is scary enough, but imagine like you look down that hole and you see this woman or man freaking and then the time you would take you to like dig up the grave, they'd probably be dead by the time he did it.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Yeah, and I had I had seen so crazy some stuff about that before, and they say it like, you know, if somebody is buried alive like that. Once you realize that and you start to freak out, you're basically at that point you've neardly wasted all your office.
Speaker 5: Yes, because you're like and like you're breathing in because you're fucking freaking yourself out. There's obviously there's that magician that did it, like it got buried alive and and this one almost died, I think, or did die. There's like fucking crazy, all right. This one's a little fun case. The old spaghetti factory in uh Vancouver, fucking weird. So definitely past a meal with a twist. The patrons and staff at this restaurant I have reported to scene at least four different ghosts over the years. Opening in nineteen seventy, the Old Spaghetti Factory, located above an underground railway track and gas Town neighborhood in Vancouver, is filled with wonderful artifacts and antiques, including an old trolley car once part of British Columbia's Electric Railway Company's fleet of electric trams. And you know who built the railway, right the Chinese, So they fucking you just have a bunch of Chinese ghosts trying to yell at English people.
Speaker 6: I don't know. That's a stupid joke.
Speaker 5: Uh So they installing the trolley car in the restaurant came with unexpected passengers because who know where they got this trolley car. It's that's pretty fucking cool though they did this. I think overall this is just a cool but that's pretty cool that they used like an old school trolley car that actually existed, made a restaurant into it. Pretty fucking dope. And so they're supposed to be the ghost of a train conductor seem has been seen many times over the years on the steps of the trolley car. And these are like people that are just coming to eat, and like maybe even if you're out with your bodies and you're drinking, like let's go with the fucking spaghetti factory.
Speaker 6: Man, we get fucking drunk and then we eat spaghetti until we.
Speaker 5: Throw up, like because do you know what past It just like sits in your stomach. It's actually a good It's actually good when you're drinking to eat like pasta and stuff like that. It soaks all the alcohol up right. And so however, he is not alone, though. A ghost scene over the years include a mischievous spirit known as Little Red Man. That's weird young boy whose name was discovered I guess by a psychic who had seen him running around the restaurant. This is scary. He's running around the red Okay, this is first weird in general. So a psychic names him the Little Red Man. Sounds like it's a native kid. I don't like, like an eracist stereotype. It does sound like that, but she it doesn't say that she she named him that. The psychic named him that, which is is strange. But she had seen him running around with empty eye sockets like you think about the ghosts you see in the Amityville Horror right, like that idea of like that kid just piercing at you, staring at you through the stairwell or whatever, the famous Amityville horror picture, right, so fucking weird. And there's also a little girl holding a balloon at the front window. Once the girl apparently even spoke saying she was waiting for her fucking mother. Like this place seems like it's fucking crazy haunted, Like it's so strange.
Speaker 6: Like as much as I say I love to visit these places, not I still would if I even saw half of that shit, Yeah, it would be like fucking And the thing is.
Speaker 5: I love and I feel like you do too, is like I just love the feeling of like like my my fiance is the same way, Like she had ghost experiences, She's had weird stuff happened to her, and just like she was also interested by the paranormal young and mess around kind of weed boards. And it's just like this fascination with like the spooky sides of life and are people still there or are like and you can always like there's also the maybe it's a fucking demon, like you know, like you have like I think demons personally are fucking malicious aliens. That's how I view it is like I don't think it's I don't believe in Hell, so and it's it's hard to I really don't believe in Hell. I think Hell is a manifestation of the mind and religious doctrine. And this book I was listening to recently talks about that and how hell is never really mentioned in the Bible to like the fucking the New Testament, and in ancient cultures it's never really mentioned. It is to an extent like the underworld, but they could be referencing hollow Worth, like there's all these kind of little tidbits of like hell, but it's there's not really a mention, and when they do mention it in the original like texts, it's not the same thing as what we would view hell as. It just means like below or in the earth, and it's I'm not I'm not I don't believe in Hell. It is someone who I don't believe that you made. So you make all these mistakes and you go to Hell. I believe that if you're on your deathbed diyinga cancer and you're like, I'm gonna go to Hell. I fucking touch that boy. Like it's just like I think that you'll send yourself there, like you'll put yourself in uh. I just feel like when you die, you end up like shooting yourself into a dark reality if you don't have any realization. Like there's psychics that talk about people that don't know that they're dead and they wake up and there's like they walk around in this fog of not realizing they've died yet, and they're.
Speaker 6: Trying to talk to people that are still alive.
Speaker 5: Like I believe in the astra world and that you get caught between dimensions, but I don't believe that people just get uh in hell Supposedly, like this book it's It's the Law of One and it talks about all these different experiences and stuff like that, and they say, like people like Hitler, we're here for a reason to change aspects of a reality and confront with everyone. It gets confronted with certain situations, and that he is like going to spend lifetimes trying to reassess his karma so he can go into the next life. And it's a fuck theory and most people probably won't believe that, but it's just it's this idea in the book that he now in the afterlife has to like reassess everything and like take a long time before he's able to come back. Like do you understand how weird it is?
Speaker 6: Like I was always fascinated as well about things like astral projection too, Like that's why, that's why something like people might laugh at this a movie like Insidious. Yes, the idea not so much obviously, I know it's a bit like obviously Hollywood of course esque, but the idea of that that that you could astro project to these kinds of places, and like the idea of something like The Further where it's like this fucking.
Speaker 5: You know, it's dark and the crazy thing is right before Insidious ever existed, right that film, I heard stories right or this idea, and I don't know if it was on Coast to Coast or something like that, but like this idea that somebody died and one of the versions I think it was from this chick, Peggy Cane, and she believed in the Reptilians and could reverse speech and stuff like that, and she talked about people being in this astra world how they would wake up and it would look like our reality, but darker. Okay, so it was. It was a lot darker than our reality but looked semi the same. And how about how this guy was traveling to this it was all weird and dark, and he would go to this abandoned house and then all this house had different levels of floors of people like partering and people from his life and all this weird shit. The crazy thing is like I years after I are, actually before I even heard about this, I had a dream where I felt like I was in this astral world and it was dark. It was much like our reality, but darker like dreams are because its supposed to be your subconscious or whatever. But I was in this old house that had all these different levels of floors and every level I would like meet people from different parts of my life. And it was like a crazy one of the most crazy. And I want to do like an episode about dreams more in depth of Aventual.
Speaker 6: That's fascinating.
Speaker 5: I'm like it was a coast to coast or some fucking sort of ray station like that, and they talked about how when women supposed to be are being possessed by some sort of reptilian creature. Uh, they see celebrities, they cast images in people's minds. Men do this too, but usually when men have darker dreams, it is usually a house structure of this old house. I remember listening to it. I was at my mom living with my mom still, I was like watching the show on the TV. I was getting ready to go with like Fucking the Boys or something like that, And I remember hearing that, and I was like, this old house and there's different levels of this house, and I was like, how the fuck is this saying the exact dream that I've had. That's where it gets It's weird to me, is these people that experience the same thing. You can't you can like the same with alien abductions, go stories like you can't say that it's all made up if people from different parts of the world are experiencing the same exact thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that's not even like some weird like, oh it's just a coincidence or whatever. It's like, come on, now, that's not weird. That's a huge stretch to try titles two things together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm fuck, I'm just like I'm getting those chows by this stuff.
Speaker 6: But so this one is like super short So it's a place called cool Bonn House in County Wexford. So it's about twenty twenty five minutes drive from where I'm at right now, the castle. Yeah. So the derlk shell of this house hides a sinister story that makes it one of Ireland's most haunted places. The house is built on the site of an earlier fire ravage property and was burnt to the ground again in nineteen twenty three Jordani Irish war. The story goes down a dark, stormy night, a young servant girl was watching the wind, rain and lightning when she was struck by the lightning and killed instantly, supposedly burning her likeness into the glass pane.
Speaker 5: Oh that's fucking freaky.
Speaker 6: People say that she still haunts the rooms to this day, and many report to have seen her figure looking out the glassless windows, and some people even reported seeing her child body roaming the surroundings of the building.
Speaker 5: Oh man, that's fucking scary. And the thing is I was gonna say too, Like we started this talking about like, ah, maybe we should do a Haunted Castle episode of doing all the which I think we will cover because like I like leading up to Halloween, giving people creepy stuff to get them in the mood. I love Halloween. I love October. My favorite time is of the year always. I love me and you are about horror fans, like it's just like it's such a time of the year where you're just like you. I always watch horror movies, but getting close to the Halloween, I will fucking watch a shitload like this Tomorrow. I told my girl, I want to I want to go outside, have a fire and I want to watch I just got the four K version of text Chains to mask her, and I want to watch that outside by the fire and then maybe do like a five or thirteenth movie after so we can kind of like drink and talk and stuff like that, because it's not like but I just want to see text change some masker on the screen. It's like a one hundred fucking inch screen and just by the fire, and that's fucking strange. And she's the only one that said to haunt today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well apparently, so do you know what I actually think, because this is only like a twenty five minute drive. Yeah, I think I'm gonna venture out there and maybe try and record some stuff. I don't know. You see some of these places are like privately owned now and they're kind of weird about like people being on the property for sure.
Speaker 5: So the BAMF Springs Hotel, this is pretty crazy. It supposed to me. It does look innocent enough if you look it up. It's a massive hotel. Like this thing is beyond big, like in old Rape by the mountains and if you know people know BC and stuff like that, it's it's huge. Like there's like they have a lot of places stationed up, like you'll be like chilling at a hotel or going out for drinks and there's like mountains and you just look to your left on the patio drinking. There's fucking mountains everywhere. Like BC is pretty. It's it's beautiful. It's it's pretty incredible out there and it looks innocent at least. But according to some people, the hotel is probably one of the most haunted buildings in Canada, and people are saying like it's one of the most haunted buildings in the world, which I think will dive into even crazier places down the road. But there's tons of stories surrounding the ancient hotel, which has been around and open since eighteen eighty eight, so it has a thick ass history and such. There's a tale of a bride who burnt, who is burned to death on the hotel stairwell, which is like and I'm sure like some of these cases could come up later on or I think for minisodes for both of our patreons. Is kind of like discuss some of these more in depth. And there's supposed to be a man missing the man the man from the Missing Room eighteen seventy three, who is who murdered his entire family and they were sleeping in this room and then he like murdered his whole family, a normal sane guy.
Speaker 6: So that's fucking and again, like it's one of those things instantly when you pulled it up, like I was having like flashes of like the Overlook Hotel, I'm like for sure now and it's like a huge like a huge building, like I'm looking at a there's an image if people want to pull it up.
Speaker 5: Somebody in a review that stayed there at the Banff Springs Hotel wrote said my colleague stayed alone in a separate room and felt strange vibes the entire night. Then at four a m. She was awakened by the sound of a crying baby in the hallway, which just to say this quickly, is like babies crying children according to Zach Beggen's and other obviously shit too, but like it supposedly is associated with demons whatever demons are off, the reptilians or whatever, but like it's this idea that they're trying to trick you and make you think it's something more innocent than it is.
Speaker 6: On a side note, right, years and years ago, we moved like a good bit outside of the town we're in, and it was like a house out on its own, and it was on the place called Fort Mountain, so it was like it wasn't really a mountain. It was like this weird like there was all walkways and shit, and it was like this weird mountain and like a decommissioned quarry and stuff like that. And I remember I had I had no idea at the time. I was like sixteen, maybe fifteen sixteen, And I remember lying in the bed one night, right and the window was like so like the head of the bed ist hero the windows like behind me kind of and I wake up at like three o'clock in the morning, and I swear to I, shit you not. And I still to this day, I'm like skeptical and going, no, that's not what it was. I swear to God. I woke up and I heard babies crying outside the fucking would sight myself. Now, I'm not messing, right, I like, I've had some weird experiences. I was like fucking frozen, like I could, I could hardly even breathe, right, And it wasn't just one baby. It was like multiple babies crying, right, And it was like really fucking freaking and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like a fucking abortion factory, like right.
Speaker 6: So I'm I'm lying there, and I'm like what I'm lying here? And now I'm trying to come up with Like I was like rational, there is no I was like, there is no logical exp like we're literally like twenty five miles outside of town. There is no babies. And also, why is their babies outside my window?
Speaker 5: At like four A, I have all these babies dumpster babies outside.
Speaker 6: So like, I get right, this is how afraid I was at the time. So I after like ten minutes of listening to this, I slide out of the bed and on my hands and knees in the pitch back. I crawl out of the room, up the hallway and into the bathroom, right, so I sit there for.
Speaker 5: And knees are going to do if the ghosts really want to rape you with?
Speaker 6: Maybe I have no idea. I just thought like I was like they like ten babies or like you don't like that scene for like Toy Story where it's like all the dolls and shit. So eventually, when I do come back into the room, it's gone and whatever I go. I kind of go to sleep, right, And then the next day I get up and we're having breakfast, and I'm like, this is fucking weird. I don't know if it was like a dream or if it was real. And I said about these crying babies, and now I don't know, I have seen it since I suppose and it kind of sounded like it. But so it turns out there was a lot of cats in the area.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, like, what.
Speaker 6: Right, and somebody had left out food or milk or something for him a couple of nights I was gonna say it was a cat, and all these cats, like there's like fifteen twenty cats decided to just like constantly like, stand outside of our back.
Speaker 5: Door, you're crawling on it.
Speaker 6: Since dude, I swear to God, right, cats was like the last thing on my mind. I was like, that's fucking demon like psychotic babies. I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 5: And I've heard that. I just live in a place where like there was these two cats fucking all the time, and it's just like it sounds horrific, Like it's such a horrific sound. You're like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 6: Because because for weeks I was like convinced, like everybody the house was telling me no, it was cats, and I was like, there's no way fucking cats made this sound. It's just not possible.
Speaker 5: That's fucking crazy. There's songing is gonna say about fucking crying babies, but it's just so it's crazy. So this is a review of someone who stayed there. And then we're like, she hear the crying babies, and when she put a pillow over her head, the sound immediately went away. It wasn't until later when I told her. Baf Springs is known to have an actual crying baby ghost who was murdered with her mother many years ago and now supposed to be sealed in room eight seventy three, and she that's what.
Speaker 6: She Maybe.
Speaker 5: It's fucking weird now all ghosts are. I was terrifying. Whoever corned a legend? Sam McCully was a bellman who swore they who people swore or this guy, this bellman swore he was gonna haunt the hotel after he's dead. It's like, you know what, I fun die, I'm gonna fucking hunt you. You realize that's like some scooby It is because uh, he loved working there so much. Guests have reported an elderly Scottish man, Goddamn, I can't fun. I'm not gonna try my Scotish actually right now, I can't do it if I actually focused, like I can. But my brother's like it goes Indian and I'm like coming down dot com dot you know, uh, and helped with their bags and hotel workers actually supposed to be so this motherfucker has helped with people's bags and then they're like, oh, yeah, this guy helped me, like nobody helped you, and it's just like, no, that guy helped me.
Speaker 6: He was a friendly Scottish man.
Speaker 5: He got only hagus and then He's fucking like that'd be fucking freaking and okay, this out of everything does remind me of the shining like for Shizzy My Nizzy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, instantly when you pulled it up, I was like, the Overtok hotel is fucking weird.
Speaker 5: Oh man, Like, let's let's get in the next case. Fucking enjoined us a lot.
Speaker 6: And so the next one I have is one of the bigger ones, and it's quite famous and people will have heard of this name, yeah, probably because of stranger things recently. So it's the Hellfire Club in County.
Speaker 5: When I saw you sent me that very interesting, I was thinking about you today because I think that we should cover the entire scope of the hell Fire Club. Because me and Anton want we're going to do it this year before all the fans. It might be next year. We want to do a Hell series where Anton's reading this book about Hell, and then I want to do the hell Fire Club, so we're gonn talk about like Hell overall and if it came from certain paintings and people's just influence, and then we want to actually talk about Anton Levey and the two forms of Satanism. And I want to do hell Fire Club, and I was listening to a book I'm like halfway through it, and it's like The Secrets of the hell Fire Club, but it's written really weird, like they they're taking factual evidence from like the seventy hundreds and the way they talked, and it's it's fucking weird, how how it's rotten and written. But I I The funny thing is I didn't even it's synchronicity. And I read this book called The Synchronicity Curiously it is like how everything connects. And then I was thinking about the Hellfire Club and how it was in Dublin and how we should cover it. And then when I realized that we were going to cover it tonight, I was like, what the fuck because I didn't realize we were doing it when I brought up the pictures, like shit, fuck.
Speaker 6: That is bizarre. And I actually didn't realize until obviously I had heard of it before, but when I started to actually research how extensive and how far back, like way far back, and how places in the fucking Devil, it's fucking weird. Man. Okay, So the Hellfire Club is a deserted hunting lodge that was founded by Irish Freemasons in seventy thirty five, located on Mount Pellier Hill in the Dublin Mountains. There are no records of the designer of the building that has been found. It was supposedly built on the ruins of a Neolithic passage grave that dated back over five thousand years. In many of these grave sites, they were marked by something known as a cairn, which is like a man made pile or a stack of stones that were built to signify a burial. Plus like, it's quite common in Ireland.
Speaker 5: I know what you're talking. It's like if you think about Blair Witch, Yeah, same.
Speaker 6: Thing essentially, and then you have these other ones where it's like this weird kind of t shaped thing that they would mark. So on the orders of William Connelly, who was a politician, Commissioner of revenue, lawyer and major landowner at the time, the stones from the cairn were removed and used to help build a new fireplace for him in the lodge. The locals were immediately unsettled by this and considered the place boomed or cursed from then on. It is reported that the same night that the lodge was completed, a huge storm came in and tore the roof from the building, which left many believing that the place was truly cursed. Many rich people visited the lodge as it was the upper classes, and the interior was said to be incredible with unique attention to detail, while the common folk referred to it as the Haunted House. Rumors spread that it was a meeting place for the Irish Freemasons and eventually more permanent residents, known as the hell Fire Club. It was said during their meetings that there was excessive drinking, small being, sex, and even even reports of sacrifice and occultism. They would also leave a spot free at a table each night for the devil to attend the meetings. Yeah, there was said to hold black masses on the site, make deals with the devil and attempt to summon him. Broke out that soul.
Speaker 5: No, no, it's freaking That's why I'm saying this is Anton'll probably be down, but either way, me and you will cover this. I want to do the hell Fire Club. It'll probably be like a two hour episode. I want to do it like it's so.
Speaker 6: That I didn't realize how much there's tons to it. I bring.
Speaker 5: I'm like to do a book and I'm like, what the fuck are these guys even talking about? And he was talking about like the how people viewed each other back then, and this guy was like into witchcraft. But it's like it's this, I doesn't do another book because this book is structured weird, and I bought it, but it's the way it's written is so weird because it's like going back in these like old timey writings. It's based on all the writings back then, and it's just like fucking weird.
Speaker 6: So one night a fire broke out at the lodge, which nearly killed many of the members and left the building unusable, forcing them to relocate nearby. In seventeen seventy one, the club was revived properly and was active for thirty years. Its most notorious member was Thomas book Wayley Thomas and they were then from that point on known as the Holy Fathers, and they there were stories that they had kidnapped, murdered and eight farmers children. Of course, some of the legends that surround this place are so there's a guy by the name of Simon Latrelle, aka the King of Hell which rhymes who apparently made a deal with the devil to clear his gambling debts trading his soul. After seven years making good on the deal, the devil came to claim his soul, but he managed to escape with his life. This caused the devil to roam the area seeking him. And there's another story of a local priest that was out searching for a missing member of the clergy. He went to the Hellfire Club on suspicions that he taught maybe they.
Speaker 5: Had kidnaped by Why are you are you at this sucking little boys, Dick? We try to find you.
Speaker 6: Now. This is I don't know why he would do this, but apparently he assumed that they might have kidnapped the priest and they were using him for a sacrifice. So he shows up at the Halifire Club. He I don't know if he breaks in or sneaks in or something like that, and he comes across this like giant, like weird cathedral looking room and they are worshiping some form of large cat with horns, and apparently he pulls out his holy water and starts to try to perform an exorcism on the spot, thus freeing the creature from whatever had possessed it.
Speaker 5: See, and that's what my thing with holy Water is is a pedophile blesses the water, Like I don't understand holy water. I don't understand how it works. But the thing is right, what's that, David? I quote attention flow. Energy goes where attention flows, or energy flows where attention goes the same way they have victuals. Either way, there is rituals being done by celebrities like Madonna and Britney Spears and obviously Lady Gaga and stuff like that. Either way, if you can sports centers, our attention goes, our energy flows. Where attention goes is sports centers. I'm not a fan of sports, never will be. I know everyone's like, well, we were wearing a fucking Toronto fucking you know you're wearing a baseball hut. It's just like, no, I wear it because I like it. I'm not a fan of sports. I'd never have been. I'm into the weird shit. It's just like, I don't I would play sports. It just doesn't get my goat. Like, but that whole thing of like you can be distracted, according to William Cooper, which I don't believe all of his ship, but yeah, I think he was correct. When it's like you distract people with with with games, like you have people like fuck you you fucking like Boston and it's like they fight with each other over the stupidest shit is like sports games, and it's like that that energy, you know, And so that's whole idea that they that can focus on on certain things and put this energy into one specific thing and it could cause things to happen, like and you could focus your energy on one thing and then all of a sudden, like you start seeing shit and you're giving it credence. So then it ends up like actually happening because you're creating and manifesting, which, like I believe in ghosts, but I also believe you can call upon things that maybe you're not.
Speaker 6: Meeting to you know what I mean one hundred percent because this is shit this place as well, this this place. For some reason, I seen the idea of a black Cap being brought up quite a lot, and apparently it ended up being the club's mascot. It's still connected to apparent hauntings in the area to this day. There's a story about the Hellfire crob which I think would raise some suspicions when we get into it in a second but there's a story I'm not gonna tell now. It's gonna be in my last one the next one I do. So there's a story very similar to the story of Laftus.
Speaker 5: Hall, yes, which when we brought it up, I was like, shit, we're doing that.
Speaker 6: Like it's like and funny thing is I didn't realize but when I started doing research about that area that Mount Pellier Hill, the Loftus family also had a lodge like a Stone's troll away from the Hellfire Club.
Speaker 5: And this was before Crowley, Right, I feel like Crowley definitely went there.
Speaker 6: Imagine so jerks off on the fucking.
Speaker 5: Remains of the building. I spread my magic. Fucking is that it like fucking so crazy. And that's why I said all the fans out there, like I thought about you when I I've said to Anti plenty times, I want to do the Helifire Club and then he was like, maybe we should do it for a hell series and I was like, okay, Like, if we're gonna do this, let's do this. And now that we're connected through you and everything like that, we're all becoming family, like we should fucking like definitely, I want to dive more into it. And and you have this idea right like when I was when I was younger, my favorite number was thirteen. I like black cats every time I saw me or I'd punch it. I'm choking, But like how it's just it's just like how I almost thought that you could revert those things. Is like you could kind of like you could turn something that is known as a negative thing and turn it positive. I my favorite my favorite number is thirteen. It's probably five at thirteenth, but like stuff like that, Like it's just saying like I was gonna say earlier, It's like I'm someone if I sit here, I could do like a three hour episode, Like I don't know how Gordo does like six hours, but I could do three four hours and just fucking talk and get into like all the details and shit, which I'm glad that you're also on board because I need someone like that. If I do that with Billy, Billy's like I'm fucking drunk man, Like it's like what time He's like try to hold up risk properly.
Speaker 6: Look at that. Yeah, And sometimes like I have like a problem with that where I tried to like shut myself up sometimes because I'm like I start. You might mention something and I'm like, oh, yeah, okay, and then we speak about that.
Speaker 5: It's just like and I'm glad I have that you've entered our life in our strangeness, because I want to be able to do those like three four hour long episodes if necessary for certain topics, because I can sit here and talk talk about stuff like this all day like it doesn't bother me. I can, like, as long as I'm not getting too drunk or I'm like decently coherent and understandable we're talking about I'm usually good. So let's get into the Dawson city. And it's weird that I've picked a couple of places that were like not just a place, it's an overall like city or forest. And this place is fairly strange. I was looking for it because it doesn't really show much. This is the city obviously near it's a near a huge mountain, small town, gold miner type style town of people want to think about that like you think about a gold mining town. You build a little little civilization, you could say, near mountains or places where people would go mine gold or silver or certain metals that are found in the ground. So with you back in the day. So let's just count the whole town, because there is so much creepy stuff here. In a building called the Commissioner's House, people have reportedly seen apparitions and heard scattering voices just like weird style void like just voices that you can't explain. Footsteps, obviously is the main thing in hauntings.
Speaker 6: A lot of times.
Speaker 5: Uh, there's a palace at the Palace Grand Theater. It said to be haunted by Klondike Kate. See, it's like a gold mining town. You could just like hear that. Even Klondike Kate sounds like a stripper you would see in a dusty old town, like a ghost, you know what I mean. Like it sounds like a like a gold talent. So it's like you have two strippers. You have goldsmith fucking Sandy and Claw died Kate a very famous person who died in the town. I don't know what she did. I would have to look deeper into this. Finally, the like that's what I'm saying. A lot of these cases could be minisods for Patreon. As we said. Finally, West Minister's Hotel, this was haunted by a whole host of specters, causing unexplainable noises, weird footsteps, sounds of crying. Usually do hauntings. Obviously staff at the hotel who have claimed to have seen things vanish and then reappear, causing them no really hassle in the end anyway. They're like, you know, we saw, like you know, the fire extinguisher went missing. We didn't have a fire, but it went missing. And then when the fire happened, it was there again. I guess it's like all these weird kind of.
Speaker 6: Kind of things. It's she was an American dancer.
Speaker 5: Wow, I was right. I dance and.
Speaker 2: Shows.
Speaker 6: She was in some TV shows as well some and she worked with a grouchy Mark. That's fucking weird.
Speaker 5: Mark and stuff is really weird too if you it's and and people look him up if you don't know, because I know the younger generation, it's like a famous guy.
Speaker 6: With the big Rob Zombie was the one who got me into him.
Speaker 5: Really, Oh yeah, I guess that's true. Rob Zombie does like kind of hold them. I'm are you excited for the monsters?
Speaker 6: Yes? And I know you see right, Okay, So here's the thing, right, I'm and I don't give a ship. I'm a huge Rob Zombie guy. I always have been. The only thing I think that Rob Zombie is done that that I don't like the only thing I didn't really care for that much was his Halloween too joined one and then two went too far. I Halloween one, I absolutely love that. I love rewatching that, and you know, if it gets around Halloween, like and my girlfriend is like, oh, let's watch a you know, scary movie or whatever she loves, you know, kind of Michael Myers, that kind of stuff, I'll always pull that one out. House of a Thousand Carps.
Speaker 5: Watched House a Thousand Corpses like last year. It's so well done. And the thing is we have that it's finny. We have that same opinion where it's like, but Michael, that was good to you, Michael, Like it's just like that film is like iconic and people show it so much. The second one is not is great. I find it kind of lacking a lot of stuff.
Speaker 6: But yeah, House of a Thousand Corpses in my top rejects a whole time.
Speaker 5: Me and my girl also really enjoyed Three from Hell. I thought that movie was great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I really enjoyed.
Speaker 5: The bad guys look like good guys, like you were rooting for them.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you can. I don't know if you can notice there that's a Rob Zombie mask and then above me there is the dude from the start of jumps through the trees. I hate that scene.
Speaker 5: That's he is frightening and you can't deny that Rob Zombie and I think that, like if you never covered it, we should do on your show. Is like, let's just do an episode of about Rob Zombie in general, and we'll just talking about him and his because I think he is a creative genius. Like I'm not a huge fan.
Speaker 6: Of his, Like I always say that the people. The thing I loved about Rob Zombie is and I feel like, you know, if I were to ever even get anywhere near some sort of level of fame or have the opportunity to do things like that that I would I would create things that would be me. So like when you get Rob Zombies Halloween, you get exactly that. You don't get a Halloween Boss. Rob Zombie's name is at the top, it's like it is his movie.
Speaker 5: No, And I agree too, Like I've I stated all the things I could do and would do with certain horror flicks and stuff like that. You know, I've always made the point I could. I feel like I could really write, if I had the money behind it, a really good reptilian horror flick where it would scare them living ship out of people, like or it's never been done before where you had this idea of the the horror figure like that but being a reptilian but making it like almost like Fire in the Sky mixed with all these other films like and I give it up to Jordan Peele for doing stuff that's different, but I would.
Speaker 6: That's another guy. I love that. I really admired that about people when they just call I'm just gonna do it.
Speaker 5: Why not? He has the money? Uh, and in these films like this is for an episode for another time, But it's just this idea that you know, Rob Zombie did what he wanted, he had the money behind it, he sold the tickets, he has his own paramount horror Land or whatever. He did. What was you know, he did, he did his thing, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I enjoy it and funny actually, so I'm a huge fan of like Hanted Haunt Attraction, So like I obviously COVID and everything sucked it up. But every year I used to fly to Orlando in September to do two. Yeah, it's set of Got Man for two or three weeks. And a lot of people don't know that the the idea for House two thousand Corpses wasn't actually first written as a movie. It was written as a treatment for a haunted house for Halloween. Arnett's he Rob Zombie has an episode with Joe Rogan and he talks about that, and he talks about I.
Speaker 5: Listen to because interest I've heard that from there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's very interesting though, it's very good.
Speaker 5: So the Headless Captain of Queen's Road. It is said that in seventeen forty five there is a captain who lived on Queen's Road with his unhappy wife. And uh, this is just in Newfoundland and Labrador, small little town of history. And the captain spent many months at sea, and in his absence, his wife began having an affair with a local merchant who hoped to take the lady for his own. It's like, all right, you're getting a good dick, and I want you for my own. While at sea, the wife and her man plotted to get rid of the captain, the kind of I guess the side piece you could say, so they could get married. It's just like, well, you're married to this guy, I'm fucking you. I like you, I want this. Upon the captain's return from the city, the merchant suitor attacked the captain, completely severing his head with a long sword, which would take time, it would the the two men. The two then got married, and it wasn't paradise. Nothing really went as well as they thought it was going to be, of course, because you murdered somebody for this ceremony to happen, and the community had ostracized them both and obviously suspected that they had They correctly suspected that they had something to do with the captain's death, and as their relationship crumpled, strange things began occurring in the house, including strange noises and brief settings of the captain without his head.
Speaker 6: Fucking creepy, so strange, like.
Speaker 5: There's always and I have another one closer, like very close to the end, because we should slowly start bringing this to a close. But they're actually let me say this one, since we're talking about now, is there is another case, and this is in eighteen seventy nine at two hundred and forty two Williams Street in Montreal, Canada, Susan Kennedy went on a murderous rampage after a fit of jealousy. This could be its own Minnesota. She killed several people, including her close friend Mary Gallagher. This is supposedly the house that we're showing for the YouTube listeners. And since that tragic day, there have been several sightings of a ghost throughout the building and it is said that the spirit of Mary Gallagher wanders the halls of the own property. Every seven years, her decapitated body appears stumbling around looking for her head. And this goes because I think they I'm pretty sure maybe they killed out the guillotine, which I only got the brief story of this because I think it could be a fun Minnesota for the patron. But how often there is headless corpse hauntings. It's all the time, Like there's so many cases. I'm saying probably over one hundred, maybe five hundred cases of hauntings.
Speaker 6: With headless corpses like forsheazy mine easy, which is like freaky as well, Like I when them listening to these stories, I try and like, first second, like put myself in the vision of like what I what I'm seeing from what you're talking about, and I'm like, fucking hell, Like I just again, like Blair Witch Project is probably I always have a hard time saying like, oh, it's my favorite movie ever.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I watched when I was ten years old. I rent it parents, maybe eleven or twelve, I rented Scooby Doo and Blair Witch, and I watched blair Witch after Scooby Doo, and I was like seeing my basement alone, laying on the ground, like watching the movie on an old TV.
Speaker 6: People, this is like one of the ball TVs.
Speaker 5: And it scared the shit at me. And when you were talking about earlier, I was thinking, like I think me and you should just do a commentary on it for the Patreon is like, let's just watch it together, have a drink or two together. Yeah, and just that'd be the tent scene. Scared has always scared the living shit out of me.
Speaker 6: Like they would write what I remember shaking, And we were probably even we were probably even like further removed than you guys, Like I mean, at least you know you guys had a you're probably more I suppose more advanced than must in a lot of ways, and especially back then, so like I remember hearing about this, like, oh, there's this like movie but it's like a lost tape of these people and you believe it, right and obviously yeah, and I know like everybody kind of believed that at the time, but like over here it was like this really it's like you know it's coming from America. Yeah, it's coming from over there, and you're kind of going, what And then like I remember seeing it, dude, and like genuinely, like wholeheartedly believe in every fucking moment of that.
Speaker 5: Where I was like and and I thought about that well, and definitely like people, join the Patreons and both of our channels, you're gonna get like a bunch of different stuff going on, and let's get into the Loftus It could say, load, yeah, let's get into that because that's your last one, right, and then I have one one or two small ones.
Speaker 6: Okay, So most people will know Laftus Hall as the most haunted place in Ireland. So for context where I live in Wexford, this is probably like maybe thirty forty minutes more like yeah, and I've been here quite a few times. So Loftus Hall is a large mansion located along the Hook Peninsula. For people who don't know, Hook Lighthouse is like a stone's troll away from Laftus Hall. It's out on this like jagged peninsula thing. And Hook Lighthouse is the second oldest working lighthouse in the world.
Speaker 5: Why is it still working? Do they have GPS?
Speaker 6: Now? I have no idea why. I was just watching, fucking.
Speaker 5: I was just watching the fog, which I haven't seen this as a kid. I think it's kind of lacking. I fucking love John Carpenter. But and then the whole thing is the lighthouse. Everything is like the Haunted Lighthouse with the Ring or whatever that movie. There's a movie with the lighthouse.
Speaker 6: If if I don't watch it for like a couple of years, and I watch it and I'm like, oh, I actually I kind of enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Not bad. But when I the beginning is very slow, very slow.
Speaker 6: Chicks like work at the lighthouse.
Speaker 2: Mag tell her to leave the kids, the kids.
Speaker 5: To get out of the house. It's like you want to run into the fog lady.
Speaker 6: Okay, So the mansion has been a private residence, a convent on two separate occasions, a school for young girls, and even a hotel.
Speaker 2: So in.
Speaker 6: More recent times, the hall was finally open to the public as an attraction and was featured on Ghost Adventures with Zach Begins, who we've talked about before. And it was also the main film location for a movie that came out in twenty sixteen I think called The Lodgers, which was kind of loosely based on Laftas Hall.
Speaker 5: Sack Megans.
Speaker 6: So the house was built by the Redmond family in thirteen fifty during the time of the Black Death. It replaced their original castle that was originally on the property. The property later came into the possession of the Laftas family in the sixteen fifties due to the result of the Cromwellian confiscations, and it was confirmed after the restoration of King Charles the Second of England by the Act of the Settlement in sixteen sixty two. So that basically what that means is the English came in and went and yeah, this is a nice house, get out. Really, we're giving it to an English family, is essentially I'm like, I don't know if they murder them, but they were like, you know what you're gonna do out of here? Fuck, and they're moving in. So in nineteen seventeen it was converted into a convent. In eighty three it was converted into a hotel. After this, it was left abandoned on till twenty eleven.
Speaker 5: It happens where they're like, we don't know what to do with the building. And I don't know if that's anything to do with the hauntings, but they're like, we don't know what to do with it anymore. We'll turn into a hotel. Okay, that's not working, it's not making money. And then they just like it happens like all over the world in tons of places all the time.
Speaker 6: Yep. I remember for years I always used to look at it locked up and go Now that kind of made it maybe more scarier. And like if you were ever down that way and you would see like maybe the gate was open and it was like a jeep or something up near the house, she'd be like, what the fucker wof it's like in their way? Are they in there or what? Yuck? But okay, So in seventeen, in the seventeen eighties, the Loftos family were away on business and they invited the Tottenhams to watch over the mansion in their absence. When the family moved into Laftus Hall, they brought their only child, their daughter named Anne, with them. On a stormy night, a man. Now this is apparently there's a similar story with the Hellfire Club. Now, I don't know if one just kind of ripped it from the other or whatever, but it's nearly like word for word, the exact same story. Now, this is the main story of Laftus All. Like, this is apparently what started the entire strange So on a stormy night, a man visited the house looking for shelter. They welcomed them into the house. The storm raged on for days and days, and eventually fell in love with the stranger. I think she was like young, like impression of like just fucking like seeing this strange man and was like, oh, I love him. One evening, they were enjoying a game of cards. She realized that she had dropped the card on the floor, and she went to retrieve it. She then sat her face with a dick. She then saw her so called lover's feet, the feet of the devil, a cloth the devil makes it true the roof. So at this point then obviously she shrieks or whatever comes up from the table. He's obviously been found out. He bursts into flames and flies through the roof, leaving a large hole in the ceiling, which apparently to this day.
Speaker 5: Still that's fucking weird. I finnd like you're the history in Ireland is so deep in rife with lore. Like while I'm looking at research, I'm always like looking around for what episodes can we do? Do we what do I got? And I found like I've like I have stuff that we could do on like pixies and stuff like that. Obviously that's huge in Ireland. Have some pixies leftcom stuff like that, but like hauntings in general castles like it's and I'm interested, right Like the thing is because you know, I'm Canadian and we we are trying to branch out and cover some Canadian things, and like we're gonna dive into a lot of Canadian serial killers, hauntings, paranormal events, especially serial killers. There is a lot more than I think people realize that that exists in Canada. But Canada's you could say, fairly new comparative to the history of like Ireland. So like in considering now we're connected with you and you're part of the family, it's it interests me. It's gets my dick hard to like think, Okay, what can we get into? How like we can do so many different topics when it comes to Ireland in general, like the fact that, like we've mentioned before, we kind of want to get into Irish serial killers, which is something I've never really heard about, but I'm sure I could find a lot of information about out. And it's so like intriguing, And I think I cross path. We cross path for a reason and I like that, Like it's so interesting, and like obviously mushrooms has helped me. Like I was thinking about when I was on my mushroom trip, I was thinking about you. I was like, all these people are in my life for a reason, and we're starting to grow and do different fucking things, and like how it's crazy you're over.
Speaker 6: It's weird. Like it's like you talked about, like the the synchronous city thing. It's weird how sometimes things just kind of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, kind of connect. It's fucking strange, and there's so many things we're gonna get into let me we'll bring it to a close with this crazy Fairmont Empress hotel.
Speaker 6: So so ye before before you get to that, right, I'm just going to run through. So yeah, So the apparently this like the story I had always heard. This isn't even something that I knew from research, just from living around here. You would always be told like that this hole was still in the hall and they couldn't repair it. So so this picture there the people like people who were on yeah yeah, so that picture there that you had up for for people who were watching this on the YouTube and stuff that that image. Okay, So in twenty fourteen, that photo was taken by a British tourist by the name of Thomas Beavis. His name is Thomas This Beavis. Yep, Jesus, that's that ship went so viral. So and this is kind of the reason why I think. So he burst into flames, burst through the roof.
Speaker 5: Flew away, like it reminds me of like there was like not you know, and he's like flies away, it's all right, bye bye.
Speaker 6: And this was always like over here like this was always told us, like you know, it wasn't like one of those like ha you know, the devil. This was like like serious shit. It was like, no, no, the devil really was.
Speaker 5: We just talked about the Jersey Devil and how like she birthed the Jersey Devil and then he like and like flew out the fucking ceiling and like killed all of his fucking siblings and shit. Like it reminds me of the same kind of story of like, oh shit, like now this place is completely haunted.
Speaker 6: And Okay, so not long after this happened, she was pregnant, and obviously she like back in those times, I'd imagine like, you know, she's she's a young I say, she's a young girl, Like she's probably like fucking you know, nineteen or twenty or some shit. But like obviously she didn't really have any like dealings with the outside world or commoners running. So like the only person that she had been in contact with was this dude. And her family were like, you know, her parents were like, fuck, she's like gonna have like the spawn of saying for Jersey, like the devil child in her. So basically what they've done was they kept this quiet in the background. They were like, okay, let's just like act like everything's cool, right, So they let her have the kid. As soon as the baby is born, they murder it and they bury it in the wall house.
Speaker 5: Why haven't they made a movie about this yet?
Speaker 6: So, like, there's there's a room that and I've actually been in this room two or three times, called the tapestry room, and it was her room, and it looked out off the cliffs and into the sea, and apparently this is where she would like stand and like stare out at the sea hoping to like see him come back or something and save her. Ring her away, they fucking buried the dead body of that kid in the wall.
Speaker 5: And then legit, they know in at least an historical fact, they.
Speaker 6: Actually did this, yep. So then they called the priest to perform an exorcism on the house and she she basically went psychotic. After that, she spent all the last years of her life locked away in the tapestry room where her child was buried in the walls, and she just sat in a rocking chair and stared out through the window at the sea, hoping to see a ship coming maybe he'd be on it. Years later, when they went in, like I don't know, went through the house and stuff is when the skeleton remains were found in the eighteen seventies when the house was being renovated. That many people have also claimed to have seen ORBS manifestations around the house. So I personally have been to this place many times. It hasn't I haven't seen anything, but I've had some crazy experiences. Like I We've done a tour one night and I got picked out of the crowd and I got left in a room while the tour continued. The cold spots in the house are absolutely I don't know if it was just me focusing on that, but like I was, like, it was bizarre. There's a room in there. It's it's a chapel in the house, and it is one of the freakiest it has, like the pews.
Speaker 5: They had a little church inside the house. It's because it just because like my friend that we mentioned that was schizophrenic, you'd walk by churches and you're screaming, and I'm like, just because you know, you think that it's this place that you know, people comfort, they comfort each other during morning of death and stuff like that, does not mean it's this pure place. Because in my opinion, religion is not the greatest thing. And I don't care if you are religious, and you know and people out there that are religious, we don't believe in what you want to believe. The whole thing is everybody, love everybody. But there is some weird thing of giving your energy up to a higher power that you don't know is actually there, and like devoting your life to this higher power, that that you could just be exhuming your energy, especially negative energy.
Speaker 6: And another thing I think that doesn't get I know, like there's obviously a lot of horror movies and stuff bring it up, but I'm religionous, scary.
Speaker 5: And there's a lot of deep things. And you think about every horror movie incitious and and all these things, and uh like this. This definitely has went out longer than I thought I was gonna be what I which I enjoy.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: But let's just bring into a close with the Fairmont Empress Hotel located on the Vancouver Island. It is notorious for ghosts. It's actually named one of the most Haunted famous hotels by readers digest as I was joking in the beginning of the episodes, like it's always like readers johjes So, so this ship is the fucking haunted this place on Earth. And uh, this place is fucking massive also huge old structure style hotel, like right on a little lake front.
Speaker 6: Why do they all remind me of they do?
Speaker 5: And this it was the structure, kay, the reports of that that the architect bring up him of the hotel. Francis Rattenbury still wanders around the hotel, his spirit eternally attaches supposedly to the property. Because I've tried to play weegi boards and use ghost detecting equipment and graveyards. Never works, because and then I started to get to the belief of people don't live in like ghosts don't live in graveyards. Okay, they go to where they're familiar with. They'll they'll even if they think they're even if they're trapped in the astral world, I do believe they would go to where they were most comfortable. So somehow they try and even if it is like what they show on the Conjuring or Insidious, where it's this kind of like this astral world where it's like our world but darker, you try to find your way home and there's supposed to be a ghost. Lizzie McGrath, a chambermaid who tragically fell to her death one day while cleaning one of the rooms. She attempted or she attempted to step out onto the fire escape. I don't know why you were cleaning your room, and it's just like, all right, let me get the window, and then you just fall to your fucking death. And she plummeted several stories to the ground below, which is strange. I get you're trying to be a good chambermaid before Count Olaf fucking beat you to death, but like, I don't think you need to go on the fire scape to try to clean the window. And I have pictures you's got one of those old school like dusters. It's just like fucking I don't know, goose feathers on a fucking stick.
Speaker 6: I don't know why, but when you said that there reminded me of what's the dude from a fucking shrike?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like fucking tormenting the gingerbread man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but why that is strange? Why why would you be out on.
Speaker 5: Them unless like these they're being influenced by ghosts and I it will come on a further episode, obviously, Like what we can spend literally hours talking about this stuff which will happen for live shows and stuff like that. Like, like I said, Anton's I'm good with like two two and a half hours, but I'm someone like if there's a topic I specifically want to dig my teeth into, I'm not a huge fan of two partters. There will be two partters on Strange Brew. It's gonna happen with certain cases which were we can only cover, you know, two hours each episode. It's not four hours. But and I feel like you're on the same page that there is certain topics that if we want to get into, if I schedule the time right, I'm down to do like three four hours, like.
Speaker 6: And just yeah, because there is certain topics I think there that really need like to be done just this where or completely flatting one episode.
Speaker 5: I'm a fan of two partters. A lot of other people do it and just something I'd never really wanted to do. And we've done it before and we'll do it again with certain topics and certain serial killers. But there if I could, like my when me and Billy did Jack the Ripper, I was like, it's fucking seventeen pages. I'm I need to do three and a half hours. But I was like, I can't do that because we drink also, especially when Billy's over, maybe we drink a little more because you're physically in person. And he's like, I cannot do that. And each episode was about like two hours ash and I was ready to do like a three and a half hour podcast, so and he was like, I just can't do it, and I'm like I can, but like I would have to like make sure I only drink what I have here. Yeah, because I enjoyed the drinks. It makes you a little loose and get your thoughts in a weird space. I'm kind of glad I didn't smoke up in this episode because I feel like it would have gone more often. A tangent in banter, but obviously supposed to be found the ground below. Unknown to her, the fire escape had been removed for a construction and repairs, so she went to step out to try to clean the window, maybe as she usually does. Like the guy's like, you need to go out there, Okay, the window was fucking dirty. Count dick Wad down the street can see the dirty window. Your I pay, I don't pay you. I enslave you to do this. Gause. She's a chambermaid. You pretty much get paid pittance to do the story of stuff. And then she like steps out the one day like a normal routine like and then she's like, uh, turns into a clock like she's in Beauty and the Beast, and it's like her her son Chip is just like dismantled, and it's it is a weird fucking thing. And now I suppose we guess say they hear terrible screams outside of their windows, which would be frightening as fuck. And the most unsettling and unnamed elderly woman is said to knock on people's doors. She's urgently leads the guest to the elevator, where she disappears. She knocks on your door, and then she's like you gotta come to the fucking elevator, okay, and then she like leads to the elevator and then she just disappears, and you're sitting there and you're skivvies, and it's just like, all right, that was strange.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I don't even like instantly, And I'm even like that now when I stay in the hotel and it's like later at night if someone knocks on the door instantly, like shes and like.
Speaker 5: No, and I feel like I've had that.
Speaker 6: Shows.
Speaker 5: I feel like I've had that happen too, where like someone ramy knocks here, Me and my fiance are like where if somebody knocks on the door, will like hide under the couch, like there's an Associally. At our old house, we had a big front window and we would just kind of be.
Speaker 6: Like, the fuck's at the door, and we like let peek.
Speaker 5: Through the thing. We still do that. We're like if it now when the place we're living at, like you essentially have to go through the back door to kind of get in. There's a big front door, but we don't really use it, so nobody really And we're in a smaller town. Now we're in like a bigger city and it's changed now because it's like before, like we're on kind of a place that was like it was an area that was known for like drug addicts and grimy shit, like like there was an apartment building like not far from us that really weird fucked up share would happen, like they was fairly close where they're in. There was this weird park beside it, and like you just see the weirdest kids hanging out.
Speaker 6: There, and yeah, that would have out never fucking answered the door.
Speaker 5: I like, man, this ship, Like I love ghost stuff, and I can talk about this all night. We're definitely gonna have to do like some some live specials, some stuff or Patreon. We have a lot of stuff coming.
Speaker 6: I have two questions before before we close it out, and it's both for you sitting here now and then and then afterwards. Yeah, I would like people to comment wherever they want to, whether it be on YouTube or you know, on our instagrams or something like that, and and and messages and let me know your answers to these questions. So number one would be if there is one is there a place, a haunted place or supposedly haunted place or something like that that sticks out in your mind as like your holy grail of like this is a place I'd love to go to. And then the second part of that question is where do you think that the most haunted place.
Speaker 5: That you know is? Yeah, yeah, I want to know that too. I'm interested. See me, I can. I don't really know, and I'd like to go here. There's a place called Stony Creek. It's not far from me, and I think I've said the story kind of just briefly on the podcast, but that I had a friend. They went to this place. It was like where they keep soldiers during not civil war times, but like kind of like back in the day, and they were sitting on a hill and the younger son went in with the mom, which is funny, and then they tell ghost stories and you know, allowed to go upstairs. It's haunted and they don't want to mess around. Stuff is a historical building. There's this building where it's like a family house, and then next to it it was supposed to be where soldiers stayed. And they're both haunted, and the older son and the father were sitting on the hill kind of like just watching the house. And then they swear to God. And this is like when I was like twelve thirteen, the dad and the center telling the story, and there was this the whole idea of that this grandma took care of the sick girl and she had like tuberculosis. Are some fucking color or some sort of disease exist back then that killed punch of people And the grandma kind of stayed with the girl till she died. And the grandma died and they saw as they passed the window. They saw the old lady morph into the little girl as it walked by the window. And they swear they like they're and they told that, like the mom and the younger son asked, were like, what was it, Like she's told ghost stories. We didn't really hear anything, and like we saw something and it was like right there, and they know, they claimed to never go upstairs and stuff like that. Also, another episode that has got a lot downloads that we covered is the Black Donnelly's I don't know if you ever heard about this. It's an Irish family. I fucking came to Cana and you look at the Black don'ties. Listened to the episode honestly if you want to, because it's a strange case. And they came here. There was fights because Irish people came over here and there were Protestants and Catholic and they would kind of fight over bullshit. And then nobody liked the Black Dolleys. The Black Dolls. You steal horses and do all sorts of fucking crazy shit to people, and then so they at the end of the essentially the scope of the story go back on this episode is they killed all the Donnelley's murdered them all like burnt them in the house alive. I've never look at the Black Dollies. Listen to the episode. I think you'll enjoy it. It's fucked Billy's like what the fuck half the time because it's such a strange case because of how the ship that these motherfuckers used to do is crazy, and so they they'd steal horses, burned down other people's barns and never really never really hurt people. They just fistfight. They're like they were like, uh, I think we joked and said it was like a family of Conor McGregor's because they would just like fight everybody and wouldn't care about.
Speaker 2: Who it was.
Speaker 6: And it was fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: And then essentially there is a supposed to be Now you can go tour the place in uh Luke and Ontario and it's supposed to be haunted. It's fucking weird.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You should listen to the episode and look up some docs on it. It is a fucking and if you ever specifically maybe want to cover it just for your show, we can definitely talk about it because it's fucking crazy. It's such a strange case.
Speaker 6: Is there is there somewhere on the planet that you would consider It doesn't even have to be a specific place, you know, even if it's like a country or a I don't know for some reason, like you know, places like Japan always jump out to me. Is like, I feel like there's a lot of like fun.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of hauntings. We talked about that in the Strange Hauntings of World War It's just like there's supposed to be like or strange mysteries of World War There's like Japanese soldiers. The States has a lot. I don't know there's any place. I think it's kind of everywhere. Like I'm gonna say, like Scotland has some weird shit going on there. Britain is just a place because the culture, it's older, it's the country has existed for a long time. They you know, So there's places like that. It's fucking it's fucking range, it's it is weird, and it's we should I guess let's bring it to a close. But yeah, I would say like it is. I think it's everywhere. But you have a place like obviously Britain, the haunting of the London Tower, which I actually have I've written out for either.
Speaker 6: An episode or a Patroon episode.
Speaker 5: Maybe we get into the Haunting Tower is kind of weird and I have been written out ready to go, so we want to do that for Patreon or like the show in general. See, I don't have the chance to travel around, like I'm so busy with my life and especially now where I was. I was a fuck up back in the day and I was just like doing things for self servicement. Is that a word, but like kind of it's being a selfish prick. And then I've changed over the years and now with all this stuff, like I'm constantly podcasting, editing, you know, being my fiance, trying to make time for my friends. But mostly when I see Billy, it's just like we're recording and stuff like that. So life gets busy and I want to make sure we bring people the best content as possible, So I try to really look into things to spend my time doing this because I wanted to vote time to this so people know and expect that, you know, they're gonna that they can rely on this content in this podcast to bring them the entertainment and fun and question question things, and my whole thing is questioned everything, right, So and shout your stuff. You know, obviously you know where to find us wwws Strange podcast dot com. Subscribe to the Instagram. That always helps you because like we do have a Facebook, and we have you know, a couple hundred people on there, but I'm constantly banned from Facebook from like should I posted like two years ago, So it's it's hard to kind of keep up with it when I'm I'm literally gating Bann from signing up post as a story like like eight months ago. So Instagram is the best place to find us, and I'm starting to post a lot of fucking weird strange videos. You see clips of the podcast and then the website. You know, get merch and support the patreon, both of our patreons, you know, if you have like the three bucks essentially, if you're gonna go for me and Aaron's like you know, uh, you know, a class horror cast, first class horror. If you want to like subscribe to the patreon for both of us, it's like six seven bucks a month for you. It's it's not much to support the show. There really isn't.
Speaker 6: And yeah, and there's gonna be a lot of stuff common much like you, I don't. I have accounts on basically all the platforms, but a lot of them I either get banned every now and again or just can't be bothered to use them because they're just fucking shit. Instagram for me, is probably where of most active on social media. It's first Class Horror. So if you do want to reach out with any suggestions or comments or feedback or anything like that, the podcast is on all podcast platforms, or you can get at www dot class horror cast dot com. And yeah, like support the patreons and stuff. I think that's going forward. That's gonna be a big thing for both of us, with a lot of cool we haven't talked about on the cohesiveness.
Speaker 5: And I want you to meet my buddy, good old Billbo Baggins. I want you to meet Billy because Billy is is a great dude. He works a lot, but like he Without him, this podcast wouldn't have became what it has without his hilarity and skepticism and all the things that he's brought to this podcast. And I love the dude and he's my best friend for a long time. He like he he's always like he's on every either every other episode or every like second episode. But I'm convincing him because he got a laptop and it's shipped on him, and I was like, that's what you get for getting refurbished laptop. But he wants to be able to join in on like live streams and do stuff like that, and then so we can all kind of cohesively be a family under like the hose Hut Productions and First Class Horror kind of umbrella. So I think there's a lot to come. You know, you're gonna get things on the Patreon that you'll never hear on the main shows. And I think the time this comes out, for sure, I think the Irish Travelers episode will be on the Patreon. I'm gonna put out there flat and I'm gonna send you the link where you can literally watch the same doc that we're talking about, and it is very entertaining. I really enjoyed doing that, so fucking oddly, make sure you guys check that out.
Speaker 6: It's such a crazy thing.
Speaker 5: You know, everybody love everybody, We love all you guys.
Speaker 6: Everybody love everybody. Guys.
Speaker 5: There's you know, you know, the road cast you're like trying to flip through to get the like perfect sound.
Speaker 6: Dude. I've tried so many different things. I've like drawn out like squares and then written what I have on it for that day and then like I like mix him up and I'm like, what the I still doesn't work.
Speaker 5: I know, we love everybody, you know what, you know where to follow us and ship like that, stay strange and you could, I guess it, stay classy San Diego.
Speaker 6: I just feel like stay strange again. It's another one of those things. It's like the fucking started the show. You have the cool raptilian thing and then like them and going, oh, it's just me, and then you have to stay strange. And at the end of my show, I have Alright, it's like I don't know how.
Speaker 5: To stay classy Ireland in Canada because you're trying to measure stay classy Ireland. All right, next time we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get you doing either. That's my regular program.
Speaker 5: Everybody fuck everybody about smoking, like David Ike because don't know what the ladies sight.
Speaker 2: Don't walk alone. It's not Stave and Knight.
Speaker 1: You will kill us taking lives people building in a fig the skies hasn't seemed nice to read his wife. Now this team's riding in this way of life. Pay the price and have your soul taking days a nice.
Speaker 2: Cold hate trade. Now stage twice. There's now Stephen Knight human rights from last week.
Speaker 1: See you have foos by neuver ring though space Reptilian shoes as dna Una, don't go in the sewer star case. Don't be afraid if way too late for you. A ticket almand and slave nation like Stalin. I hear you call him as the wind boat your nose please as you steph coke and not smoke trees. It's dope, just told me as it gets cold. Fuck you are coding and your left notes show cutting boat works and hope that you won't burn on hudjment take corruption pas one while you're another yo, be displayed all my man told piece.
Speaker 2: When you're I can't ce brace.
Speaker 1: And if you hate without vote, you need you take a fucking shoke. Believe me, y'all. I let the paper votes by the shore to hang them by a loop. And if you hate without vote, you need you take a fucking shoke.
Speaker 2: Believe me. I let to be for votes by the end. You have to hang him by the rope.
Speaker 1: Creep for me like Jamie Lee Journiss, and I am to please. They just lean nervous, but everything.
Speaker 2: I say is secretly worded. Fucking handsler.
Speaker 1: Then lots of kans of bears burd being shots in shots up here in burman.
Speaker 2: And now I'm starting. There's no re person. The damnagehot done wasn't worth it to be changed down man, down the trump, take my hands to name a.
Speaker 1: Gunna something one brow the trigger, run, run, running for your life. Jump cun this is my love, John, come first.
Speaker 2: Up cries, find out tree and hug run Hunters will die.
Speaker 1: Find that time you're offended by the song, hide under covers because you're one sensitive motherfucker. And if you hang without rope, you need to take a fucking choke.
Speaker 2: Believe me. I let the paper boats by the end, Joe be hanging by a rope. And then you hang without rope, you need to take a fucking choke. Believe me. I let a paper boats by the end, Joe be hanging by ropes. Yeah, motherfuckers, you don't be hanging by a rope.
Speaker 1: Don't talk, so you're fucking a choke. I love the sound of that, motherfuckers too. Tom Thompson, Strange Crew, what're up, curving motherfuckers?
Speaker 2: Tune in