Speaker 1: Made a decision a face sunny sunmon On. I had a vision like night.
Speaker 2: Meat, what's that?
Speaker 3: Fuckers?
Speaker 2: Heye cunts.
Speaker 4: If we were in England, that would have totally been fine. Yeah, not one defended and been like, I really don't like that word. There's a thread on our reel and end page of I love it when they call us fuckers to see.
Speaker 2: That I love it.
Speaker 4: I was in one of my recovery meetings the other day and there was this girl was saying how she has she has like three months of sobriety, and then she's like.
Speaker 2: You know, she goes, and I just I feel so good. I'm so happy I did it. She goes. I mean, oh she's British. She goes. I mean the first thirty days were a right cunt.
Speaker 4: But after that she said that, oh my god, the room racked up. I've got to incorporate calling things a right cunt? Is it Lisa Vanderbumt. Now you can't say, oh, Lisa Vanna is a right cunt. That'd be funny, which she kind of is.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 3: I fucking hate her.
Speaker 2: Can I just say that I hate her? Oh my god? Oh?
Speaker 4: And by the way, well, we should save this for the regular show. Yeah, oh my, speaking of recovery meetings, Derinda totally triggers me.
Speaker 2: She's just such a bad alcoholic.
Speaker 4: I don't think she I don't think she remembers fights she gets into with people. I don't think she has a very clear picture of her part in anything. So I think she does sort of the thing I used to tell you I would do, which is like I'd get in a fight with John drunk, and then I'd have to pretend that we're still in a fight, right thing, and go like, oh, I'm so mad at him. I can't remember why, but I can't tell him that. I think she does that to her castmates. I think she's like I'm so mad at lu Anne and doesn't really.
Speaker 2: Remember what watch the film back.
Speaker 4: But then when she watches it back, I think she's got to be like still self righteous about it, otherwise she would be embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: I haven't watched it yet, Pilot.
Speaker 2: All right, so my Patreon today, what's going on? Well?
Speaker 4: I saved this for Patreon because the last couple episodes, or at least the last one I told you about the girl at school at Elbie's school who's a right, cunt. She was a bully and she punched our other friend, the other another little girl.
Speaker 3: Remember she punched a girl and then the innocent girl that.
Speaker 4: This innocent girl who does nothing wrong ever, who's super nice, and how everyone is scared of this girl and how John kind of lost his mind about it and was like, I'm so tired of hearing about this girl.
Speaker 2: Why is she still at the school right right?
Speaker 4: And so we and our feeling was having a trans kid coming into that school next year. John was just feeling like, I have no assurance.
Speaker 3: That they're at all equipped to look out for our kids exactly.
Speaker 2: They have no policy. What's their policy?
Speaker 3: Many?
Speaker 4: How many times can this girl do something and not get thrown out? And he was like I want to know? And remember I said, well you should email them then get on that. Yeah, why should I always be those squeaky wheel? And then John was like, well, okay, I will. He wrote a kick ass email to the principle and said I want to have And then he was said to me like what should I what do we want out of this? And I go, well, I think we should have a meeting with them. Let another shit ain't gonna fly with our kid next year.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Look, LB can handle herself, and Elbe's not really scared of that girl. It's not really that traumatizing to LB. But if somebody started targeting Xander, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And there was no consistent he just kept doing stuff. Some of the kid kept doing stuff.
Speaker 4: And they were like, oh, he seems like he's getting better.
Speaker 2: The bully, we'd be pissed. So anyway we go in. It's the principal who let's call.
Speaker 4: Him Charlie, and then there's the vice principal.
Speaker 3: Let's call her Lucy. Okay, So Lucy is awesome, Okay, she is.
Speaker 2: One of these women.
Speaker 4: So the way the school is set up, the sixth grade is on a separate campus from the seventh and eighth grade, and Lucy is the assistant principal, but she's been in charge of the sixth grade campus and Charlie's in charge of seventh and eighth grade campus. And Charlie is like very mild mannered, not very pro active, seem.
Speaker 3: A little like leaguered, like in over his head.
Speaker 4: Over his head, and very like hands don't take him seriously. And John put it perfectly when he was like, he's just he's a science teacher.
Speaker 2: It's not a principle like he.
Speaker 4: He does not establish any sense of authority at all. Right now, Lucy is like super sweet and nice but has that kind of quiet strength that you're like love that this woman doesn't suffer fools. Right, But she's also not coming across as a bach. She seems so warm and like someone.
Speaker 3: You can talk to, but you just know that goes down, You're not getting anything past her, right, I goes down.
Speaker 2: This woman's on it.
Speaker 4: And so in the past, when there's been a problem with the cyber bullying, I called her because I was like, I don't trust this guy to actually do anything about it. So okay, so that's the groundwork for this meeting. So our meeting is with Charlie and Lucy.
Speaker 3: This is just so sad that we have to deal with this. If everybody did their job, then we wouldn't have to. Fucking that's life about the utopia.
Speaker 2: Would be in life in life. If I want to make her job like percent it seriously serious.
Speaker 3: I came across four or five people that work there that don't do their fucking job. No, they don't give a shit. If I get my size seven and a half show. I want to dry on. No, they don't care.
Speaker 4: I feel like, you know, the amount of training maybe that people have for their jobs is very minimal. Like when I had my first job at burger King, I had a whole training, Like I had to go through official training to watch a video and how to run the fryer and how to run the grill. It wasn't like, look, learn the grill and then you can't catch on to the fry machine.
Speaker 2: No, because I'd be making shitty fries for a while.
Speaker 4: You know, be a learning curve totally, and some people would get bad fries right.
Speaker 2: And burger king is not about bad fries. No, They're like, bitch, you better get.
Speaker 3: It right the first time.
Speaker 2: Watch your video.
Speaker 3: Yes, totally. On Friday show, I'm going to talk about how I walked away from the makeup counter of Macy's.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I couldn't take it.
Speaker 3: And I'll talk oh USh Jesus Christ anyway, But seriously, this is sad that you guys, you and John have to take time out of your day to deal with to make sure that people are doing their job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Also, and here's something that you will totally relate to I had just come from dropping okay, so Penela b Peopo pepos Pepo's and needed some some dental work, and you know, they have to put him under I know, and Pipo is not used to like look, Phil's like a war vet.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, front line, okay, not so in the mood. But I guess right, I know it's happening here.
Speaker 3: Don't know the vets any other Tuesday man, I know, right, yes.
Speaker 2: But Penelope is like, what's happening? Am I back at the pound?
Speaker 4: I had to walk her into a cage because before her surgery, I'm like, how long is she going to be in the cage? My dog's kind of a snowflake, I know.
Speaker 2: Oh I hate that. I know. My dog's a special snowflake. She doesn't even like to be in a crazy like what's happening? And then she was.
Speaker 4: And Penelope is not a very vocal dog except with the gardeners. She doesn't whine or cry or work for no reason. Oh my god, she was like whining and crying and making for me. And I had to be like, goodbye, Penelope, I'll see you in a few hours.
Speaker 2: And then I had to go straight to this fucking meeting.
Speaker 3: Oh my heart breaks for you. I swear to God, I hate that.
Speaker 4: I've left one of my kids, you know, in a cage at the vet. So all right, so we go in and we sit down. So I'm like, I'm not in the mood for like niceties.
Speaker 2: I just gotta say, I'm just like, quite, just get to it.
Speaker 4: We sit down and look, I don't have a bad relationship with these people, you know. I don't like I'll for for one, I love Lucy Charlie. I really wish we had a different principle. But whatever I'm going to take. Your bottom line is I do like the school and I want it to work, and I don't have a lot of other choices. It's not like I'm going to just I understand that I have it better than for them. And there's my kid's situation than sending him to some big public school. Yeah, that's not going to be a good situation for Xander. In my estimation, I'm not saying I know everything.
Speaker 2: My point.
Speaker 4: You are a doctor, but I am. I mean, I've had some training and education.
Speaker 3: You're a better doctor than some doctors I've come across.
Speaker 4: Seriously, So I said, let's let's just get to the point, which is, look, I know what the situation was with this girl. I can't even remember what I called her last time, Charmuta number two.
Speaker 2: Charmutha number two.
Speaker 4: I said, look, this Charmuta like punch somebody in the head and we all know that her victim is adorable sweetheart. And I was like, and by the way, last year she beat somebody up. I said, she also has targeted Elbie and bullied her. I said, then she I go, let's just say she started an Instagram account and called it LBT and then told showed it to teachers and said, look, this person LBT is direct messaging me, calling me a bitch and telling me I should go crawl on a hole. This girl has some right metal problem. I had to go to the mom at that situation and say, go check your daughter's phone. She's bullying herself. I had to solve that myself. But then I did call Lucy, and Lucy was like, okay, I'm on it. But meanwhile, she's done all these things. So I said, look, here's what is upsetting to me. She's done all these things. I want to know why she's still here. At the school.
Speaker 2: And I said, and the reason we want to know this is because next year I've signed an intent to enroll my transgender son to come into your school. And I said, and.
Speaker 4: I'm not feeling reassured by watching you handle this situation that my kid is safe at this school. I want to know what you're going to do, what's your plan, what's your protocol to tech kids? Like I get that this girl hasn't like lit the you know, the charmote to number two hasn't lit the school on fire.
Speaker 2: But what at that point, I know, what are you waiting for?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: So he says, Okay, Well, oh, I said, it bothers me that you sat down all these kids and you checked out, like you questioned the victims story and you asked for witnesses to tell you what happened. I said, you know what happened. Charmoute ded number two punched my eldest friend in the head.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 4: Happened, right, because this girl has a history, right, And he's like, well, he he says, well, you know, I'm just letting you know that I even if Sadie and Xander come to this school, like I will be checking everybody's stories.
Speaker 2: He starts out like that and John.
Speaker 4: I look at John and I was like, really, dude, what I was like, Really, that's that's how you're gonna that's your answer is like your shit out of luck. If you think that I'm going to be like looking out for your kid. I go, that's how I'm hearing this. Then I was like, John, am I hearing this rock? And John's like, no, what is that is that threat? Like, don't bring your kids to our school because we're not equick to help you, because we're because we're going to be interested in. I go, so if somebody starts targeting our kid for being transgender, your attitude is going to be, well, what Exander doing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: And listen, No, that's not what I'm trying to say, but you know that's this way. I look, I look at all sides and you know. And I was like, okay, well, I want to know what the policy is. What is your policy? Cause she punched somebody? And he said, well, I wouldn't necessarily qualify it as a punch.
Speaker 2: And I said, oh really, but you weren't there. I said.
Speaker 4: Elbe was homesick that day. First thing that happens is she gets a text. Oh my god, charmud To number two punched our front right right. Everybody else who was there and saw it said she punched her.
Speaker 2: I said. The victim said she got punched in the head.
Speaker 4: I go, and you're in your email to the mom, you said, well, it didn't hurt. She was just she cried because she was shocked. That was And I said, I don't what is that? What is that like?
Speaker 2: It didn't hurt. I wouldn't qualify it as a punch. I go.
Speaker 4: What I'm hearing is you just don't want to kick this girl out of school. That's what I'm hearing, right, And I want to know why. Yeah, and John was saying. John was saying the same thing. He's like, look, I know times have changed, but when I was, you know, in middle school, I got beaten up really badly. I was bleeding from my mouth. I came home by these two brothers. It was a rough time. I am not sending my kid into an atmosphere that reminds me of like cause that was traumatizing.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I was like, yeah, I got.
Speaker 4: Hit one time in the tenth grade and I still remember it like it was yesterday. As somebody and guess what it. Maybe they wouldn't have qualified that as a punch. The girl hit me in the back of the head and I turned around and we got into a fistfight and traumatizing.
Speaker 2: I still remember it.
Speaker 4: It shouldn't be something that goes on in this school, in this day and age, exactly.
Speaker 2: I need to speak to about.
Speaker 4: Anti bullying, right, I go, And you're not doing anything about it, right, So then so then then Lucy was like, Okay, can I talk. I was like, please do so then she says, look, I don't think we've done enough about Charmuta number two.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. She's like, I think we.
Speaker 4: Should have handled it differently. I think you could have handled it differently. She goes, But I want you to know that it doesn't get swept under the rug like I'm on it. She goes, I have Charmuta number two schedule on my computer and she goes, and I want you to know that whenever when there has been an incident, she goes, I'm aware of every incident. And when there's an incident, I and we've we've and she's had a consequence and we talked to her.
Speaker 2: She goes, I follow up. I will go to the other campus.
Speaker 4: I know where her classes are, and I will go sit through an entire class and just watch her.
Speaker 2: And I was like, Okay, well that's good.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's helpful, better than what science teacher has to say. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I was like, but at the same time, it hasn't solved the problem.
Speaker 2: I go, because, oh so.
Speaker 4: Then Charlie says, you know, I put him on the spot, and I'm like, tell me what the policy is.
Speaker 2: He goes, well, it depends on the kid.
Speaker 4: He goes, If I feel if they've had a consequence before, and I feel like they're going to keep doing this behavior, that's when we make the decision to get rid of them.
Speaker 2: He's like, but with charmoud to number two, every time we've met with her, every time there's been a situation and we've talked to her, it has gotten better. And he said and through the years, because this has been a problem since sixth grade, so sixth, seventh, and now eighth, right, I said, but it's been going.
Speaker 4: On for all three years. Parents are constantly called I go in sixth grade. I know of at least two families who she was targeting their kids, and they had to come in and the parents had to have a meeting.
Speaker 2: I go seventh grade, she beats somebody up?
Speaker 4: And he goes, you keep mentioning this this that she beats someone up in the seventh in seventh grade, I don't know what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: And then I was like really really? And then I look at John and I was like, Okay, now I'm getting mad. I was like, am I? Am I wrong? And John goes, no, You're not wrong. He goes, what do you mean you don't remember? And then and then he's like I and I go she beat up a girl in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right?
Speaker 4: And then yes, yeah, and then he and then he says, oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he shot about that.
Speaker 2: You should forgot about that?
Speaker 3: He should?
Speaker 4: How do you forget? How does that slip your mind? I understand that you forgot what you had for lunch last week? How do you forget that.
Speaker 3: The girl that you're in a file while during the meeting you're talking about this situation. Don't you think he should have it?
Speaker 2: Every day a new day? Are you like never been to the fifty first dates?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you that girl?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Every day starts out and you're like.
Speaker 4: Okay, clean plate any charmud to number two, good to see you, Like, she's never done anything.
Speaker 2: What's happening? I was like, this is I go. Now I'm getting mad.
Speaker 4: I go, well, wow, yeah, I go, well, now I'm getting mad. I go, what do you mean you forgot? Well I just I forgot. I was like, well, okay, that tells me that you don't have any kind of policy, right, I go, because if you'd checked her file, you would have seen all the things that she'd done in the past, and the list is very long. I said, so oh, and he said, well, you know, every time we talked to her, he goes, she's much less defensive. Now when I talked to her, she accepts responsibility. I go, when you went earlier last year, when you met with her and Lbie, I said, Charmoute, you wanted them to sign a behavior contract to leave each other alone. I go in Charmoute to number two, it's like not signing it, and I said, and then she continued to bully Elbe. You had to move her out of all of Elbie's classes. So anyway, I was like, I'm not seeing how it's getting better. And he goes, well, with me, you know, she accepts responsibility now, and she understands, and her mom understands. If if this ever happens again, she's out. And I go, well, what about after she beat somebody up last year? Shouldn't she have been out? Why is it everything different with this girl? And he's like, well, it's really does depend on the bro. We think she's getting better. We think there's help for her, We've gotten her resources. And I was like, and he goes, and she's gotten a lot better. I go, yeah, and then last week she punched someone in the head, So how much better has girl.
Speaker 3: That she punched out in trouble as well? Right, doesn't she have to.
Speaker 2: Do something nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I was like, and then you gave her an infraction and then and then that's yeah, right, that's not right, totally not right, horrible.
Speaker 2: So then I'm like, now I'm mad.
Speaker 4: And I'm just sitting there and John's sitting there, and I'm like, John's never going to let them go to this school. But then Lucy stepped up and she was like, look, I've got them next year, and we're we I'm going to I establish a sense of community, and she goes, this is a small school, and I want you to know that I'm on it. If I see any kind of red flags with a kid at the beginning anything, I'm calling them into my office.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a talk.
Speaker 4: There's going to be a book that I refer to about every instance of their behavior, and if I'm going to do what I need to do to make sure everybody's safe, it's.
Speaker 2: My first priority.
Speaker 4: If that person, even if they haven't done anything yet, might have to have a meeting with me once a week, maybe twice a week. Maybe they're gonna have to check in with me, and I'm going to be keeping an eye on their behavior. So I was like, okay, that's better. Then Charlie is like, so well, I want to apologize if I feel like I might have been defensive at the beginning of the meeting and I might have given you the wrong impression. He's like, first of all, of course, we want Sadie and Xander at our school. And he goes, not only because I know them personally, I know they're good kids, but you know, I love lb Lbie's a great kid, and you guys are a great family. And I was like, yeah, yeah, I was like, you can't afford to be just writing people like you don't feel like having a policy, so it's just easier for you to be like, well, don't go to our school. He's like, that was never my intention. He goes, Let me not even apologize more. Let me just say it is my priority to keep the kids safe and it's not gonna happen again. And if it does happen again, she's out of the school and blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So we felt a little bit better.
Speaker 3: Maybe Lucy was kicking him under the table, like, hey, got your fucking shit and gear and follow my lead. It he's just the science teacher.
Speaker 2: How long has he been the principal? Like a couple of years. See that's the sixth grade.
Speaker 4: But he's not I would say most people agree that he's not doing a good job.
Speaker 3: No, But I'll tell you though, principles make a big difference. I mean, I've had some great principles. There's a principle at the other school that we used to go to who is phenomenal. I mean phenomenally. He's still there.
Speaker 2: He should be.
Speaker 3: I hate to say it, but he should be like a mayor, so he should be running for something because he's just onto. He runs at fucking school like a ship. Every morning he comes a good morning Cougars. He's on the thing on the microphone and he's like, and his last line is make it a great day or not. The choice is yours. He says that every time I say it all the time. Now of the kids make it a great all right, they close.
Speaker 2: The door on me.
Speaker 3: But he's phenomenal great. He gets everybody inspired and wanting to And then you'd meet another principal, like the first principle we came across, and she was just like a wet rag, like she barely talked. She was she seemed like the kids intimidated her battle bit that's Charlie, Like they just want to collect the page. Yeah, I just want to collect the paycheck and kind of quietly go home and like I don't want all this drama, Like I try to do administration work. I don't need to. I don't need to be meeting with parents. You know, when Lucy sounds like she's on it, Hopefully Lucy gets promoted.
Speaker 4: Oh and then, by the way, this is a really quick I'm so, he says, Well, he starts talking about how charmouth the number two is like gotten so much better, and John goes, maybe she's just learned to play the game. And I was like, you know, I go, no offense, But I don't think you understand the mind of the middle school girl. Nice, I said, I don't think you get it. I go, people will tell you what you want to hear. You know, they learn how to do that. I go, teenage girls are very manipulative. Oh yeah, so I go. Feel like you're just taking it as like, oh yeah, she's gotten better. And then she goes out and punches somebody and you're like, wow, that's so surprising. I go, not surprising to any of us, not surprised at all. I wasn't like, whoa, but I thought she'd improve so much. I know, Charlie, she hasn't improved. All you hear is complaints. I go, the complaints haven't stopped. She only left Elbe alone when you moved all her classes.
Speaker 2: I go, then that's a horror.
Speaker 3: That's so frustrating, very frustrating. But I'm so proud of you guys. I'm glad you guys went remind me, well, you remind me about the have a make it a great day. It's your choice, because I need to complain on the main show about Sadie, okay, because she doesn't try to make it any a great day. The choice is her, The.
Speaker 2: Choice is hers, and she doesn't make that choice.
Speaker 3: Adam does it every morning too, and I'll go the choice is Phills, make it a great day or not. You know already says that, he already always changes it, as the kids know. They've heard it every day for years, two years in a row. I love that guy, mister Martinez. I'm gonna give him his name, shout out mister Martinez, Studio City.
Speaker 2: He's awesome. Hell yeah, don't worry Brand all right, you don't have to do anything. That was Patreon, Thank
Speaker 3: You, Bye byeh