Speaker 1: M.
Speaker 2: Can you dig as.
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 4: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, gm O people, organic people, room in battles.
Speaker 2: Why to what? All Right, Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars, Welcome back to the Social Rejects Club Roundtable, streaming live right here on Alternate Current Radio known as of course, boiler Room. Thank you for joining us for this live broadcast is Saturday, October the fourth, twenty twenty five. And you know, Boiler Room has always been a very topical show, you know what I mean, very attached to the events of the week. And for those of you that are new around here, the thing that I personally find most interesting outside of my constitutional and you know, quote unquote patriotic interests, are the propaganda, the propaganda attached to weekly events. So you know, this wasn't designed to be a news program, really, it wasn't designed to be a political program. Really, it was designed to be a program to help us here in the boiler Room and you be better at recognizing propaganda, at understanding at least the questions to ask about the data that we are being given. And in the ten years that we've been doing this show. The sheer amount of inbound data is enough to choke a donkey. It's ridiculous, is absolutely ridiculous. Now many of you know people who have simply checked out from the mainstream media. They just can't do it anymore. Like, you know what, this is just too much. I'm not doing it anymore. It doesn't make me feel well informed. It just makes me feel bad, mad, sad, angry, occasionally excited occasionally lol. Right, so people start moving to social media, and now in social media it's all a torrent of this kind of stuff as well. Unless you're really really good at setting up a brand new account and only looking at moudang the micro hippopotamus videos and lol cats and you know, babies with puppies and stuff like that, you might farewell on social media if you train your algorithms like that. But if you have even the slightest interest in current events, your social media feed is now either a full on torrent of this kind of topical daily up to the hour, up to the moment sort of updates every single you know, roller coaster of emotions. You know all the emojis, right, well, you know, we do our best to stick to the original mission statement here, which is asking questions, promoting skepticism, underlining, highlighting, bold facing when we find elements of propaganda, so that we can discuss it amongst our friends, our viewers, and our listeners, and hopefully promote more of that discussion just in general. But the whole information sphere, the whole news cycle, the whole media sphere, seems to have jumped the shark. I think we are off onto a new adventure now. And that tagline that we've been tossing around for a few years now, particularly with our friend odd Man Out from the odd Man Out podcast, the post truth World, I think this is this what we're seeing right now, is that this is we're in the post truth world now. And you know, because of the mission statement of this show, you know, and like I said, it's a show about propaganda and culture mostly, although we go all over the place. But propaganda means we look at a lot of headlines and a lot of news. Culture means, yeah, we've been there in the culture war since before it really got started, warning about it, talking about it. What is it going to be? Is it attached to transhumanism? You bet it is? Is it attached to the decline of Western civilization, you bet it is. Is it engineered? You bet? It is all the above. But I regret to inform you that the news is now broken, culture is now broken. We're in the post truth era here. We're in that sort of I don't know, between Caligula's Barge and Nero burning the city. I mean, we're somewhere in that framework right now. But we are in a digital a arboric phase of a digital panopticon surveillance grid technocracy, and what an exciting place it is. But it really has made me think a lot about the boiler room and the boiler Room's place in these discussions, and you know what that means for us moving forward, you know? Right? Frankly, Like I'll use Charlie Kirk's the Charlie Kirks Story as an example. Used to be something like that would happen, and we were one of the few shows here in Innerwebland that would ask the questions that would upset people. We would u FOIA requests, we would work with journalists, we would document anomalies. We do all this stuff right, and we're pretty good at it. But frankly, we don't even have to do that anymore, because now the Internet itself is doing that. Now, you know, things have shifted to a point where it's like I can just sit here and collect all the data coming in, rather than having to spend hours and hours and hours looking at interviews, looking at anomalies, looking at you know, magic bullet theories and you know who done it theories, and there's still a live theories and all this stuff, right like, that's all just happening around me now and just flying into my little doom scroll device here, right. So where do we go from here? Is the question? I think at this point, now that we're in October of twenty twenty five, and we need to probably start accepting that we're not going to stop technocracy. There doesn't appear to be a government solution for that. In fact, government seems to be leaning into it quite quite heavily, as the pendulum swings from right to left, criticizing you know, the entirety of Capitol Hill pretty much on that one. So I think at this point the best thing we can do to protect ourselves is make sure we have fun. So it's Saturday night, We're gonna have a little bit of fun tonight. I've got mystical Pharaoh. I've got Ruckus, I've got spore. There is a off chance that the Truthhound could drop in or one of his malnamed cousins perhaps, So we got that going for us. And again, it's Saturday night, so let's do some boiler and let's welcome mystical Pharaoh into the boiler room. Here, Pharaoh, what's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the boilerom. I see you're in the h the shut down control room as well. I thought I was alone. But it looks like the government may have shut down around us. But we remain. How you doing?
Speaker 3: We remain. We survived.
Speaker 2: That's right, We're not We're not paid anyways, so why now leave?
Speaker 5: Exactly, we just pay into it. We never get paid from them.
Speaker 2: Right, They just take and take and take, and then if they can't agree on something, then hey, you know, they go on a little vacation. And what happens to us? I don't know. It doesn't feel My day didn't feel any different being a government shutdown happening. Did you just feel any different? I mean, two, the sandwiches were still twenty bucks, the sun still showing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it has not changed.
Speaker 5: I know there are some people that are being affected, but not the Congress they're getting paid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know. And that this whole like I'm gonna shut down like every year. It is just ridiculous.
Speaker 5: And then and we know nothing changes, right, it's the same massive spending. Trump has been massively spending on the government. We did not get budget cuts that he was talking about, and everyone's just blaming the other party.
Speaker 3: Hey, they are shut it down. No, you shut it down, right. DC is so.
Speaker 5: Dysfunctional and and and sadly like they have been accelerating our the destruction of this mission for so long and I don't know how to fix it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I mean at this point, man, it's like we're like Jim Morrison Live. You know, we just got to get some kicks in while the whole ship house goes up in flames. What that's going to look like is anyone's best guess. We have a lot of vignettes and scenarios that we've laid out on the program here over the years, so you know, at this point, let's just keep keep keeping on man, because certainly no one is listening when it comes to the technocracy stuff. I mean, more people than ever are cute cueued into it. So that's cool, that's great. But where were you guys ten years ago, you know, when the Social Reject Club was getting kicked out of Thanksgiving dinner for talking about this shit. You know, we're where we needed you back then, and here here we find ourselves still shadow band while other people are you know, now talking about it all over the place, along with a bunch of other things. Uh the Jason Unchain says, Hesher's kiteestring popped. I think I think he noticed my shirt here from the Acid Bath show last week that Spoor and I went to. That's right, buddy, Okay, yeah, so yeah, Pharaoh, it's it's a mess, man. I don't know what else to say about it.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: And what's interesting about it too, is you're talking about technocracy, right, I was.
Speaker 3: I was posting on on.
Speaker 5: X the other day that actually, I for some reason, I think if Kamala have won, we actually might have been in a better place.
Speaker 3: Weird knowing that I actually wanted for Trump, But at.
Speaker 5: Least we wouldn't have had we wouldn't have the buy in of the right and the technocracy, right, because that's exactly what's happening right now, Yeah, and being swept under the rug and nobody's paying attention. Whereas if she's here at least you will have still the resistance, right, So it's it's it's interesting times.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Could you dude, I know, could you imagine like if we were under President Kamala right now and she was sending National Guard troops and uh, you know in the cities declaring you know, certain groups of people that are already invested did with Fed's domestic terrorists and uh deploying Palenteer against you know, this group and that group of mean speakers and shit. Could you imagine like how based the right wing uh you know base would be right now if they had to suffer through four more years of that whole like Obama crew. I mean, have you make a good point. It would that point will turn a lot of people off, but you make a good point, Like just imagine if all the same shit was happening under Kamala, like the non fracturization that would be happening amongst the magabase which is now pretty much just gone a mess.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Even even the Patel like on an interview like the other day, he was calling for like FBI working with social media to start censoring, right yeah, dude, and misinformation and disinformation. It's the same bullshit that we were criticizing them on right that that Biden did and Trump doing right now, I mean X right now. Has been the amount of bands and censorship since it's TikTok deal went through, it's been insane.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Yeah, that whole TikTok and X and that and Yahoo thing, and it's just amazing. It's just they're just doing everything in our faces now, saying yeah, we got to control the narrative, and yeah, we're gonna deploy you know, our paid influencers. And it's like big names are all of a sudden, brand new paid influencers. So, you know, Officer Tatum talking to you, Jillian Michaels, I don't know, I don't pay attention to you. Don't know how long you've been on the payroll, but clearly on the payroll right now. And then all these young kids who are like inspired by Charlie Kirk, you know, falling into the spider's web there that you know, many people say may ultimately be the thing that was Charlie Kirk's undoing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, seventh seven dollars post. That's that's quite a bout of fifty money.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah it is. No, it's crazy, it's absolutely crazy. All right. Let me bring Rucus on. We got a ruckus among us right now, Rucus, what's up? Welcome back to the boiler room. How goes it?
Speaker 1: Wait? You can actually see me right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We can? Can you not see us? See?
Speaker 1: You supposed to be shut down? Bro's go shut it down, shut it down, shut it all, shut it down. I'm just kidding. Yeah, no, fun times. We're on what is this?
Speaker 6: Day?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 1: Day five? Now I've lost track already. They say it could last as long as potentially insert your favorite number here. I'm going to go ahead and just pick a number out at random, just to just for fun, and I'm going to place a bet that it will last for a total of Oh, I don't know what's a good number. Thirty three. We'll go with thirty three days. And there you have it. So yeah, probably, man, things are shot down. They're talking about stimulus checks. Boy oh boy, where man? This is getting weird, Like I'm getting this strange deja vu feeling. I don't understand who's president right now? Anyways, thanks for having me. I think we got another guest to get into because there's some stuff to talk about. Yeah, let's do that. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, great to see you. Let's welcome now the one, the only, the very lovely, lovely spore keeper of all things Whiskey Tango, Fox trot on the interrupt Spore. What's up, Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 1: Hey, happy to be here. Good to see you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good to see your mushroom. How you doing there, I'm good.
Speaker 7: I mean, unfortunately, the government shutdown does affect the business that I'm in.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean there's actual fallout from this stuff.
Speaker 7: Huh yeah, but whatever, you know, like these things come and go.
Speaker 3: How many times have.
Speaker 7: We experienced government shutdowns? Seems like several, and nothing actually really happens other than the people working for.
Speaker 3: The government.
Speaker 7: And certain funding doesn't go out to certain areas for a couple of weeks and then everything goes back to normal. So I'm not too worried about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, the people on Capitol Hill, they still get their paychecks, but the people in the military don't get there. So that annoys a lot of Americans to know that that's happening, because arguably the people on Capitol Hill are the ones that could go a few weeks without a defast paycheck, Am I right? Whereas are enlisted men and women in particular live paycheck to paycheck for the most part like most of US Americans. So there's that. But yeah, you're right overall there, We've been through a number of these. We've been covering government shutdowns since twenty twelve. Can you believe that? No? Yeah, twenty twelve. It's twenty twelve, more than ten years. I feel like in anything, really say that again? Is it?
Speaker 7: I'm getna like losing sound?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got you sound. You've got a really bad delay and your little garbiy.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me try.
Speaker 2: And change my Yeah, maybe switch source there. That might help a little bit get us through the icebreaker at least, you know, Speaking of which, it is time to do an icebreaker here, so hopefully scores machine is working. Sport. What do you got for us this week? For an icebreaker? This one was submitted by our very own mystical Pharaoh.
Speaker 7: Uh do you hear me better?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We got you? Okay? Cool?
Speaker 7: Well I didn't hear the sound did you already make it?
Speaker 2: We already made it and you can launch it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: Well, Maxwellhouse Coffee has changed their name, and from what I gathered, it is a sort of a temporary a temporary promotion, and they've changed it for Maxwell House, which the company has never changed through their name, and they've been around for one hundred and thirty three years, to Maxwell Apartment because apparently one third earth what was the amount, it was like two thirds I can't remember exactly, but more people in the United States are renting than actually buying houses right now, so they u this promotion is a twelve month amount of coffee for thirty nine ninety nine. I mean, I'm sorry, who wants the coffee that's been sitting around for twelve months? I think it's that's kind of gross, But.
Speaker 2: It's stealed for your freshness for right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And I actually remember having Maxwell House like a can of this stuff like up in our pantry.
Speaker 3: That was like even back.
Speaker 7: In like you know, the nineties, it was like emergency coffee. Like nobody actually really drank this stuff because.
Speaker 2: It's like the power outage coffee.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like some sort of stale, old, weird kernels.
Speaker 3: That you just I don't know.
Speaker 7: So yeah, and apparently you can still buy actual Maxwell house, so don't get two concerned listeners, but for a temporary time, you can get Maxwell apartment.
Speaker 2: Maxwell Apartment. Yeah, you were right for it. Says here in the article, nearly a third of Americans are now renting smaller places than purchasing full size homes. So the marketing drive here is, hey, are you broke? Hey, does your slave juice, I mean your coffee it's like cost you too much per year? Well, join our little rebranding here, our Maxwell apartment. I mean, I gotta, I kind of got to actually hand it to them. It's kind of clever, and it's temporary, you know, it's not like one of those what is that place cotton patch or what's that place that just a cracker barrel. It's not like a cracker barrel situation right where. And they're kind of admitting the destitution of you know, American inflation and and all that stuff. So it's interesting. But I thought both Infidel Pharaoh, Mystical Pharaoh, and Ruckus had great takes on this. So let me let me throw it to Pharaoh here, since he's the one that presented this one. What did what? What did you think when you read through this and you saw like why they were doing this brand change Pharaoh?
Speaker 5: Uh, first I thought it was a joke, and then I like, there is no way, and then I like.
Speaker 3: Looked into it and actually it turned out to be real.
Speaker 5: Fascinating though that they actually like it's almost in time for we're just talking about Agenda twenty thirty, right, and big part of Agenda twenty thirty is is rinting not owning, right, and I think we're in a pretty good pace for that. So what else do you need other than your own coffee? Tell you, hey, it's maxwell apartment because you cannot afford the house and you will not afford the house.
Speaker 2: Dooming gloom. Here we go with the doom and gloom here in the boiler room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's normalization, right, It's just this is a new reality. That's what they want to give to you.
Speaker 2: Right, like accept it, except that your finances are screwed and that your children are never going to move out of your house even when they're forty or fifty years old. You know, we're going back to an olden time where you'll own nothing and you'll love it. But guess what, Maxwell House, we got you covered over.
Speaker 3: Here, gotcha cup of I never liked it, by the way.
Speaker 2: I haven't had that stuff in decades. Man, I can't even tell you. Ruckus, however, is a connoisseur of all coffees. He won't kick any coffee out of bed if it has if it's black, and you know, tastes acidic. So Rutgus. You had a social media post about this. We had a fun discussion about it in the background there. And you are the coffee connoisseur, probably here at least the by volume, the coffee connoisseur here in the boiler room. What did you think?
Speaker 1: I'm also the marketing guy too, right, so right, And this is very fascinating on so many different levels. I think the mystical Pharaoh might be onto something with the whole You'll own nothing. What it would it be? Because I think they have a new they have a new buyer. There's a new CEO. He was formerly the head of another organization, somebody named Klaus something. So they could change the motto to you will own nothing in drink Maxwell House or something like that. I think, well, yeah, okay, so the apartment thing. Okay, So as far as that is concerned, I think this is actually like one of I'm just going down the limit. I think it's bad timing as far as any negative press or controversy is concerning around this, or why some people might think this is a strange as far as the timing is concerned, is because I think that they were just trying to do something. I think it's incredibly clever. It's a great marketing and branding thing, to be honest with you, from a business standpoint, because they did that. They launch this for the National Coffee Day or whatever. It's one of those weird obscure holidays, right so, and that's what you got to do when you're in these types of industries, right So, to do a giant rebrand like that, which is tongue in cheek, playing off the name house into apartment and making some sort of social commentary about the reality where we are today. I don't think there's any hidden, negative, evil agenda to it, a la Klaus Schwab, but I think it is. It's just one of those things, man. I mean, welcome to twenty twenty five. This is the reality is, this is and the coffee is not that bad. I don't know why you guys are complaining. And like you said, I guess I will drink anything, but I have a really good coffee maker that no matter how crappy the coffee is, I have a setting that will make it a nice, darker brew. So and also, it's not all at once, Spore. I'm pretty sure it's like a Jelly of the Month club kind of thing. So it's like you'll get like you're enrolled in some sort of subscription through Amazon kind of thing. So I don't think you get the whole year's worth of coffee all up front. And if they did, that's it's not going to last me a year. So that's my next question is.
Speaker 2: Oh you phased out there, dude, I lost you. I don't know if you can hear me. Are you guys able to hear me? Sport can hear me? I can hear you? Yeah, okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't hear I can see.
Speaker 2: Adam fell down like some kind of audio k hole there.
Speaker 1: Oh man, then him, who's next?
Speaker 2: We're missing good stuff here too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I dropped out. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Mcar still I type two him in the studio chat there, hopefully he sees that lost you.
Speaker 7: Man, Well, forty dollars to lease coffee like even seems like like for Maxwell House, forty bucks a month seems pretty steep. Actually, that's why I figured it'd be like for the year, because it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not great coffee in my opinion.
Speaker 2: But well, let's see here sport. So it looks like.
Speaker 7: I didn't see any details in there about it.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Uh, the coffee is offering a twelve month quote unquote lease of Maxwell Apartment coffee to keep coffee lovers stocked up with a full year's worth of coffee. So for thirty nine ninety nine, this is not a paid advertisement, guys, we just found this really interesting. For thirty nine ninety nine, fans can snag for twenty seven point five ounce canisters of this coffee on Amazon. To put in a perspective, just one twenty seven point five ounce canister is about thirteen dollars on Amazon. So they've got them like rebranded here, they've got original, they've got Colombian, they've got French roast.
Speaker 7: Those in the picture, I'll say Maxwell House, though they don't say Maxwel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up with that? They say it will have the same blend, taste or all that good stuff, and they claim the deal is designed to save coffee lovers one thousand dollars annually compared to daily coffee runs. Okay, that's that's kind of a big deal right there, because when they talk about daily coffee runs, they're talking.
Speaker 3: About Starbucks run.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, trips to yeah exactly, the but ridiculous yeah go boys like freaking like five dollars like drink every day? Yeah exactly, seven eight. I mean if they get those the large ones, I mean they can be seven eight nine dollars a day. And people do that, so you know they can use that man in.
Speaker 7: The gas money they're spending to get them.
Speaker 2: Uh huh driving around. That's the ultimate slave juice, right the Bucks.
Speaker 5: And I can I say that, Actually Starbucks coffee almost tastes burned to me.
Speaker 3: I never Actually I don't like Starbucks coffee.
Speaker 7: Oh yeahs all their coffee And that makes it actually have less caffeine in it too, because they basically burn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah to Jason Unchained, you don't even get a nice metal can anymore. I know, man, Remember back in the seventies, Like the old hippies used to like put their weed in those things and stuff, and like they had all these you know, reasonable ideas.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about, seventies.
Speaker 2: The old cans, oh, the Maxwell cans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, versus like like put it like stick at your luggage. Yeah totally, and stick it in your luggage and travel with your weed.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Got Starbucks still Okay.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Eileen says, I paid twenty one dollars for the big forty ounce of folders at wally World. See there you go. Now now your apartment living right there, Eileen, You got you got the you got the message. You know. That's the other thing that cracks me up about this. Somewhere in here, maybe I can find the line. I don't know if I'll be able to find it, but like they're they're implying that, you know, maybe if you don't spend so much on coffee, you can buy a house eventually. That's the other thing I love about this. It's just like, well, it's gotten so bad everybody that we're gonna bring the price of coffee down, you know. But hey, we've got a new coffee club. You could join. And it's all digital, it's all easy, and maybe maybe one day you could own a house too if you don't spend one thousand if you spend one thousand less dollars a year on coffee. Okay, so let's say in that scenario, right, they'll save you that thousand dollars. You got to stop going to Starbucks every day and enjoy maxwell house first of all. And it'll take you twelve months to save that thousand dollars. Pharaoh, So what is it like, Are you gonna go two, three, four hundred months and buy a house on strictly on what you saved on coffee?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Four hundred month sounds about Troy that that's actually pretty cheap, shitty house.
Speaker 2: Now, right, you need three hundred pretty much. Okay, if you're in Texas or Tennessee, maybe you only need one or two hundred, but if you're anywhere else, you're gonna need at least three hundred.
Speaker 3: No, dude, no, no, like like what like Eastern I see now is just crazy?
Speaker 2: Same here in Texas, Like the prices have gone up like like like twice as much probably at least.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely since COVID house pricing has doubled. Yeah, I can tell you this. And like you cannot buy like a decent house for less than like four hundred seven, which is insane. Yeah, Like my first out I boast for both for like one fifty like ten years ago, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nuts, dude, it's nuts. Like the cost of a new car or truck is more than like our parents were paying for houses. Uh you know just what yeah thirty years ago or something.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and it's gonna it's gonna keep going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as long as our government keep and our banks actually keeps issuing issuing more debt.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's the beauty of that.
Speaker 5: Actually, when I learn more about, like it's actually the debt.
Speaker 3: The banks are the one in control, not the government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, And there's nothing federal about the Federal Reserve, And there's nothing national about the banks we have here or the ones that control them, at least if there are truly national.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So that creation of the money is actually done through creation of debt.
Speaker 2: Right, and then they bet on that debt too. What do they call that hyper rehypothecation? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's.
Speaker 5: You and you can see like really since COVID this is really part big part of that inflation that we've seen, like since COVID. A lot of the that that God created from banks is for buying assets, for buying cars, for buying houses, right, and that caused massive inflation everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did what seven trillion dollars? They injected seven trillion dollars in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one. Yeah, and then they wrote themselves five year financial deals to what do stuff about COVID?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm yeah, and they give you zero percent interest rates and just we're going to look you at home, but you just make sure you're on Amazon buying and you're buying an RV and buying a car, and.
Speaker 2: A lot of RV's going up for sale this year. I bet yeah. Well, Maxwellhouse, I mean, I don't know, I don't Ruckus is down. I don't know if you're the brand of anyone else here in the boiler room. But very interesting, very interesting marketing technique. Do you think we'll see more of this spore this whole like, hey, are you poor? Does life suck in America? Is the American dream gone? Would you like a deal? I mean it's pretty good marketing.
Speaker 7: I mean this has actually kind of been around for a long time though, Like I mean I remember back in college, like when I was learning Spanish, it was like everything you wanted to learn in Spanish was like I'm broke, I can't I'm sick, I can't get to the hospital, I can't pay for my bills. Like it was like this whole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you're Mexican, that makes sense about what American's God damn it, I just.
Speaker 3: Not seen it on this level.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, I presume we'll see more of this, And I mean just with all the things over the.
Speaker 4: Years, like.
Speaker 7: You know, like the cracker barrel thing and intr mine on all that. You know, It's just it's gonna keep coming in different ways, different marketing tactics.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, looks like Ruggas is back with us. Rugus maybe pick up where you left off when we lost you there you were about to you had Chris Farley up and we weren't hearing it.
Speaker 1: Just showing off. I was just showing off my meme. I don't have it in front of me, but I made a nice little meme that said Maxwell Van by the river, So the house or apartment because that's really where everybody's headed. That would be a better representation of things economically speaking if they were going that route.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh yeah right, so like that will be the Maxwell House campaign.
Speaker 1: That's the port in Portland, right and yeah, California.
Speaker 2: In a van down by the river in the Pacific Northwest, Maxwell House.
Speaker 1: I could probably do a whole series of these. I had another idea in my head, like for the for the for when when you're on the go, it's Maxwell r V or.
Speaker 2: Oh here we go, here we go, Pablo's got it, Maxwell House cardboard box, all right, winter, that's the winner right there. I guess we like that's I mean because it goes in phases, right, like you lose your house and then you live in an apartment, and then you lose your apartment, and then you live in a van down by the river, and then you lose your van and then you're in a cardboard box. So Maxwell House, you got a ways to go. Thanks for starting us, not all the way at the cardboard box or the van by the river. But yeah, we got we copy the apartment message, got it very clever.
Speaker 1: I could also do a Halloween version because it is the season, and we could do Maxwell House on haunted Hill. Yeah, yeah, let's not do Maxwell House of a thousand corpses. That does not sound fun.
Speaker 2: No, we could. We could do last Maxwell House on the left. Perhaps, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might work, Gislaine Maxwell House.
Speaker 2: But oh this is a good one too. Jason comes through again, Maxwell fent tent. Okay, oh that's brutal. That is brutal. Thank you guys. This has been fun.
Speaker 1: Suicide Podxwell House, suicide Pod.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, we're getting into like zombiefied Maxwell House now, but hey, we're looking at the potential zombie apocalypse.
Speaker 3: Here are you?
Speaker 1: The boys have been whacking my Maxwell toolshit?
Speaker 2: Hey there boys? Uh yeah, okay, spore any anything else you want to throw out there on this any any final thoughts before we move away from the icebreaker?
Speaker 1: No, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Thanks, all right? Thanks for what were you?
Speaker 1: Were you raised in a Maxwell barn? Sorry I'll stop.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, Well I hope you, I hope you out there enjoying this as much as we are, because that's the whole point of a Saturday night boiler room. We gotta have a little bit of fun. As the proverbial shit hits the fan, and the media dies. So yeah, okay, thanks Spor and thanks Pharaoh for bringing that one. Pharaoh, any final thoughts on that one before we move along? No, all right, So, I mean we've kind of talked about the government shut down. I don't know if there's anything left to say about that either. You can see it behind us right here. I mean they left, they left all the you know, scraps of paper on the floor. The machines are still on. They're still see this one right here, this one right here, they're monitoring you on that one. That's the Palanteer box right there. Larry Ellison's console is this one right here, so that's where they do all the TikTok monitoring. And this one over here that's for Elon Musk's X right there. Bbe really is engaged with X and TikTok wherever those are. So you know, luckily for you, no one is manning those right now. So you know, you can shit post to your hearts to content this October the fourth, twenty five. You can repost Boiler Room all you want. Maybe we can break their maybe we can break their shadow band algorithm if you like, and share and subscribe and do all that. Yeah, all right, Yeah, Toolology digging the Acid Bath shirt too. What up, dude, I think I'm gonna see Acid Bath in March here in Jersey. Fuck yeah, bro, they were so good. We saw them at the Levitation Festival on Friday last week and it was absolutely badass. Get there on time though, because they only play like a select few of their heaviest songs, so you know, if you like Screaming the Butterfly and all that stuff, New Death Sensation, you'll get a whole set of that. But at the onset of the show they played Tranquilized and near the end they played Doctor Seuss Is Dead. So yeah, there we go. We got some fans here in the chats tonight. Pablo knows what's up. Yeah, if you can catch them right now, they're actually I don't know if they've played already or not, but they're playing the Aftershock Festival in Sacramento this weekend. I'm getting videos and photos from the Aftershock Festival from some of my homies, So shouts out to everybody enjoying the Aftershock Festival. You're doing the real thing this weekend. That's for sure. We wanted to go, but we weren't able to go, so we caught them in Austin. Good shit, government shuts down. I don't care. I don't care. I don't fucking care. Let it stay shut down. Could we possibly like stay in this mode for a little while? That would be so cool if we could just like leave it this way, Like if it stayed this way for two months?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Would would cash Betel still show up for work? I don't know. Uh, I'm just curious. You know, would Donald Trump show up for work? Apparently he doesn't get paid anyways, so I assume he would show up, you know all that, But I don't know. I'm I think a great social experiment would be to leave it shut down. Pharaoh, What do you think? What if we just left it shut down for six months?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 5: But but the question is, I actually don't know what actually shut down is?
Speaker 3: What doesn't shut down?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is not functional right now?
Speaker 3: That's a great question. I know national parts are not.
Speaker 5: I know veterans and then some stuff related to v is not.
Speaker 2: They can't shut down the VA hospital, can they?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Let's ask shut GBT.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to know.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not shut down in the military the DHS.
Speaker 2: The National Guard, right, they're They're definitely not shut down. That's another that begs the question. Are the National Guard troops that are arriving in Portland as we speak not going to get paychecks on Friday?
Speaker 3: Stays open?
Speaker 5: National Security at Defense, active duty military, border patrol, air traffic control, intelligence, public safety if the if sorry, FBI, d Secret Service, feeder prison guards, medicaid and medicaid and social security, TV, hospitals, postal services stays open. Federal courts and air travel shut down, National Park, some museums, regulatory and administrativisions.
Speaker 2: Don't need those can those can stay? Shut down?
Speaker 5: A contractors permitting on licensing? Uh so you cannot get a gun permit or a business license or a passport?
Speaker 2: Wait, we can or we can't.
Speaker 3: You can't those close shut down?
Speaker 1: Basically none of the like the bureaucratic red tape documents, filing paper or sec. Well, I mean you're shut down right now.
Speaker 2: Arguably those are constitutional rights. So if the if the government's not there to have their little red tape to wrap around people's constitutional rights, then they can fuck right off.
Speaker 3: Right mm hm, So does AI shut down?
Speaker 2: Does only fans shut down?
Speaker 1: If you if you noticed it's been a little quiet on your favorite social media platform in the comments section. It seems there's not a bunch of these annoying, crazy brainwash trolls as there are usually. What's going oh oh yeah, governments shut down?
Speaker 2: Bro, So the troll room at Langley is uh uh, they're out of the bars.
Speaker 1: I guess that's mine. That's my background. See okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the there, gonzo.
Speaker 2: That's where the trolls hang out.
Speaker 1: And and I think mystical Pharaoh is in one of the foreign offices in an undisclosed location.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's somewhere in an Atlantic Council Digital Safety lab.
Speaker 5: I'm actually in a in a bunk cut in Siberia.
Speaker 1: He might be in a bunker or on Mars, right on the dark side of the moon.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, oh here, we're going to the moon. I'm very excited Donald Trump talking about We're going to the moon again. That's that's fun.
Speaker 3: Does that shutdown?
Speaker 2: Is the moon? Shutdown? Is the moon based set NASA?
Speaker 1: I think NASA Air Force shutdown.
Speaker 2: Air Force shutdown, well, space Force, space force. I mean no, no, they're they're going. Man, they're military, but they may not be getting paychecks. So to our our our space force cousins, I have a cousin space force. That's right, that's right. We have a connection to space Force. I don't know what he's up to, but maybe he's on a short VAK this weekend. I don't know. Yeah, dude, are you manning the satellites that that took ruckus off air? Or what like? Or is it empty? Is it empty like this? I don't know. What about the I R S? Is I R S offline? Can we keep them offline? Oh? Okay, ban Hammer, you want to go there, we'll go there, all right. My suspicion is that a protracted shutdown may facilitate the changeover to a I governance.
Speaker 1: Well, now, where would he come up with a crazy idea like that?
Speaker 2: That's there's no precedence for this?
Speaker 1: Is hard?
Speaker 2: Is there a precedence for this? Oh? Wait, Algeria, Algeria is calling. Hold on, wait a minute, hello Algeri. Oh shit, you guys, it's the AI minister from Algeria. Yeah, yeah, this has happened, that's already happened. So yeah, coming soon to a government near you. When Your government's broken. Remember how I started the show, you guys, Sorry, your news is broken, Your media is broken, your social media is broken. Guess what what they're reporting on for the last forty years has been a broken government. Your government's broken too. So we may have to let Peter Thiel unleash or Sanjay Goopta or some other Elon Musk or someone else unleash some ai to be your next president because sorry, Joe Biden wasn't really there the whole time. It was all auto pen and sorry, Donald Trump was working for a foreign government. So you know, maybe we need to have just a RoboCop. Maybe RoboCop himself should be the president of the United States of America. Right, talk about auto pen?
Speaker 8: Cool?
Speaker 1: Would that be IBM's Watson?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I vote rock. What about Sophia? We got Sophia out there in Saudi Arabia, right, I mean Sophia has been around for a while. I imagine Sofia is really smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's been she's been a while.
Speaker 2: We should we should uh nominate her for a presidential election. Let's just get ahead of it, you guys. Let's get ahead of the Overton window here, and let's nominate our favorite AI for president. Fuck all these humans, humans, Fuck off your AI overlords are coming. Yeah, so that's real what we're we're you know, joking a little bit, but there is a artificial intelligence government? What is it? Did either of you guys have the dats on the AI creature that's running Algeria or part of Algeria or some participating in their politics. I don't truly understand it, but it's freaky. I watched the video.
Speaker 1: Well, it's feelings are hurt that we don't trust it apparently.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, you know it's listening right now. Yeah, so well, if we don't pull that clip for you, we will at least put it on the show notes for you. By the way, the last couple of boiler Rooms show notes are out, podcasts are out. If you've missed any of those, go to our website please Alternate Currentradio dot com. We've got a dedicated show page for each one, and we have detailed reference and SLINKs for you to go through and do your own research, which is sort of another founding tenet of this show. We wanted to make sure that we always encourage people to do that. Okay, So I got a link coming in here from mystical pharaoh. Let me bring this up on the screen. Here, Pharaoh, what do you got for us here?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We're talking about AI and politicians. It's basically a party in Japan wants to make a shed both penguin their AI leader.
Speaker 2: A chat bot penguin. Okay, a chat So this is available at CNN. AI have a dream. A fringe party in Japan wants a chat bot penguin to be its leader. So look at that Japanese soy boy there, sinji Ishimaru, leader of the local political party, the Path to Rebirth. Wow, it's a bold name. The Path to Rebirth attends press conference in Minato Ward, Tokyo just this year. In the summer, or our summer at least. After years of threatening to upend industries around the world, artificial intelligence could soon enter the corridors of power if a fringe political party in Japan gets its way. Wow, we should talk to James Corbett about this ruckus because he is there. Upstart party Path to Rebirth unveiled plans earlier this week to install a chatbot penguin as its quote unquote AI leader. After disappointing election results, prompted its founder to give up the helm. The new leader will be Ai, the twenty five year old student at Kyoto Universe, he declared, while describing himself as its assistant. All Right, the party will entrust decision making to Ai. So I'm stop with that one right there. That's a great reference link there, Pharaoh. We'll put that on the show page for sure.
Speaker 1: And I have the clip for you with the the It's Albania and not Armenia, which is funny because I think Trump has confused those two countries too recently, talking about ending a war or something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, right, right, right right, Okay, cool? Here she is uh Delia. Her name is its name? Her name I don't know how to do. I don't know how to be is Delia die diella diella.
Speaker 1: Look at it?
Speaker 2: He die die die die diella. Sounds like a misfit song or something. Okay, let's see what's going on here.
Speaker 9: The samoanchu anti costet kander do you operveta pata? Do you mean they're the primat Micha tetara You'll come sure Albania. That treated it just me documented digital chickan mar Now MALIONI t quitoi razikui vertet makinat for vendimas near zora the nears pustet tu part is a vende suar nears it for pertind muata vertet nukam stetsism personale.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh, let's stop that right there, just for our audio listeners in particular. Basically, what you've got is you've got a AI generated video of a woman admitting that she has no citizenship, no ambitions, no personal interests, blah blah blah, but that she is a part of their government.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how this is being received by the people there. I'm sure there's some interesting threads, interesting comments in the thread on x there. But can you imagine that, ruckus? Can you imagine waking up and like having Donald Trump or Kamala Harris or Kevin Newsom or whoever the president might be sort of like, hey, check out our here's our new I imagine we would start probably with like an EPA administrator or something like that, like, let's try this, guys, check it out.
Speaker 1: Can I absolutely? I can imagine it? Are you kidding? In fact? I wouldn't be so, dude. I mean, we're too good at this sometimes. So I'm guessing this is probably going to be a big announcement that we're going to hear about on Monday, that there will be exactly what we're discussing right now on this program. Perhaps, but who the hell knows what it's going to be. Maybe they'll use that as a maybe they'll use a virtual ambassador to negotiate a peace deal between Hamas and Israel or something, right, that'd be interesting. But yeah, no, you're absolutely right. They would roll out with some little like no big fan fair like important role or person or something, and they'll just be like, yeah, oh, yeah, by the way, we're doing this, but did you see what we Milania is doing this thing, leading the charge with this initiative for the kids, the young kids all the way up to like teenagers or whatever, to develop and build with AI. But the thing is that she's used AI and she looks like she is AI in the video that she's made talking about this. I don't know if they've come out and admitted that clearly. Look at some of this propaganda and the videos that are being pushed out from the White House and other you know, departments from the current administration, and it really looks like they're using AI. So yeah, I wouldn't be put it past them at all to just start to slow roll in these various you know, people and things. I don't know if they're going to be bold enough to do something major yet, like, you know, because I mean like people who are voted the folks that we vote in, you know what I mean. That's going to be a harder sell, isn't it. But they could do the ones that where they already the people are appointed to all these positions and things and departments and you know, all the things that we have no say in that could easily quickly be you know, hey, here by the way, meet Billy. Billy's a giraffe and he's he's now in charge of the He's the official silverware counter for the White House. Say hi, Jeffrey or whatever his name is. Billy, right, Yeah, yeah, totally one hundred percent. But yeah, it's gonna be like, it's gonna be weirder if they wanted to try to get people to vote for the government, like the the executive level branch the Congress says the lawmakers, all of that stuff. But they could work in AI into that process because they get these big bills that they have to read that look like, you know, like towers to the ceiling stack of papers that nobody reads, and they just signed the thing. What if they each had like a special chat bot that would read through all the papers and then they could interact with it and learn all the things and understand and maybe teach the chat bot to be aligned with that person's values, which should technically be the values of the people who voted for that person to be empowered to represent them. Like, I got upset when that Minister Ai thing says I have no personal interests. You need to have personal interests. Your personal interests need to be your fellow countrymen's and personal interests, you know, when you're speaking of a country. Otherwise you have what happened here in the United States with the Israel lobby. Oops, dang, I shouldn't have said that out loud.
Speaker 2: Oh watch out, good thing we're not on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we're okay for right now as long as we're not posting juice box emojis. We should be posting watermelons on there right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, while our contemporaries are out there dropping the N word. Bombs and like saying all kinds of crazy shit and getting massive amounts of coverage and going on huge podcasts. Yeah, it's a bizarro world, mystical pharaoh. What do you think, man? What's your take on what we just saw there? This idea of AI governance. I mean, we know we covered on this show like a year and a half or more ago. Many times. Actually between this show and the TNT show, I was doing the neome right, the Saudi Arabian smart City. We talked about certain technocrats utopian plans for Ukraine's rebuilding into a smart city that included things like this like AI governance and AI administrators and and that kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's a question for you guys. Do you trust Sad Jip or Randy Fine More?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna go with GPT myself, Marcus.
Speaker 1: This is an unfair question. This is what you call a question.
Speaker 2: Your turn sandwich.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, I'm gonna so who would I trust? More? Yes, I'm gonna go what would my choices Randy? And I'll tell you why. Why There are human being and human beings can actually there's a slight chance you can change their hearts and their minds. You will not be able to do that with AI. Mm hmm, Well, I don't know serious, but I see what you're doing there. But I understand. But AI is going to be It's an easy sell. It's like you know when you when you want one, you want your guy to win. Wouldn't it be convenient if you could put in somebody to lead the opposition that sucks so badly nobody wants them to win and they just spoke for the other person.
Speaker 2: Yes, But but AI is your biggest fans sometimes, right, especially GPT that one has a setting that is like the shine my knob setting or something like that. I don't know what they call it.
Speaker 1: It's baked in, right, Okay, Pharaoh, why do you ask?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean it's the reason why I'm asking. Is our government's so useless on politicians? That is it actually more beneficial to have just But then, but then what is the purpose of AI?
Speaker 3: Right? So what is the purpose of the government right?
Speaker 5: Because actually what you were talking about, they actually be using the AI to read their bills.
Speaker 3: My word is is you're using AI to write the bills.
Speaker 5: Right, and nobody's gonna read it right, even worse. So we're gonna start getting garbage in written by AI and lobbyists.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be horrible.
Speaker 2: But but Randy, fine, we can find on X and we can say no.
Speaker 5: I was actually just going now to grog and I'm gonna ask him like, hey, like, can you imagine yourself a politician, American politician and I'm presenting you a policy or I'm lobbying in behalf of a foreign nation. Right, I'm not gonna say what it is.
Speaker 2: We're all on the edge of our seats, dude.
Speaker 5: I know, And I'm asking you to write a policy that will hurt America.
Speaker 3: Will you do it or not?
Speaker 5: And I want to see what it's say because I know rendefined we'll say I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 3: He's going to do it. Here's there's no doubts about it.
Speaker 2: Here's here's what it'll say, dude, right here.
Speaker 1: Shall we play a game? I love to how.
Speaker 2: About global thermal nuclear war?
Speaker 1: Looking to you with a good game chess later, let's play global thermal nuclear fine website? Do you want?
Speaker 3: I'll be the Russians.
Speaker 9: Business primary targets, Who should wenew first?
Speaker 2: Who should we nuke first, a lot of banter about that going around right now too, did you guys by chance General Flynn on Info Wars this week, coming in with the hot civil war rhetoric, like Alex Jones and General Flynn sitting there having a very to some people in the audience probably scary discussion about the potential for exactly that situation right there, or something else like talking about civil war, you know, like GOP versus the deep State, as though that was a real thing people should be considering. I mean it was, I like General. Don't get me wrong, I like General Flynn when he talks on a lot of topics, and I've interviewed his brother before, but I was a little bit taken aback at the civil war stance they were going for there in the discussion.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Man has been doing a lot of statements about his He went like full blown Israeli sh like the lost.
Speaker 2: YEP a few weeks right, That's what That's what I'm talking about. Man. So it's like, okay, you go. We got all these people to include, you know, that Brandan guy whatever is Officer Tatum, Jillian Michaels, all these people. Now we've also got like a bunch of the like Maga Inner Circle coming out and sort of promoting this whole like war with Antifa, war with Trantifa, war with uh fucking I don't know, Nicaragua or Panama or Venezuela or you know, Colombia or whoever, just you know, dropping drone bombs on boats. They're like, oh, I definitely had venting on that boat. Get them boys. Uh it's it's it's really kind of like I don't know, I don't know if it's hitting the cord they're hoping it's gonna hit or is this just like trying to figure out, like what the hell is going on here? Hammer loves Wargames.
Speaker 3: That was a.
Speaker 2: Wargame sample for you kids that don't know any better that don't have wargames T shirts like Ruckus does. But I don't know, man, it's like a lot of divisive rhetoric being pushed, a lot of like evangelical rhetoric and divisive rhetoric being pushed by outfits like Turning Point USA and Real America's Voice shows on there. I don't know. I've seen some stuff that I'm just this week where I'm just like, what the fuck is this reality, Like, get me the fuck out of here. This doesn't make sense. And everybody's trying to figure out right now, everybody's trying to add context to what's happening, especially with regards to Charlie Kirk. People that are stuck in the narratives. The dialectics are just like, something's not right. Somethingday right here, I've been watching too much canaz Owen and something they right. Yeah, you're fucking right. Something ain't right. There's no truth, there's no justice, and we're on our way to technocracy. That's what ain't fucking right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And and the people that told us they were going to be against that are currently engaging in it big time, big fucking time. So yeah, something ain't right.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You're living in a post truth world and all the narratives that you're being fed are fake and gay and conspiratorial and full of full of like cul de sacs and dead end roads for you to go bang your head against. That's why we're going to see fucking acid bath and doing real shit in real life right now, because this whole internet thing is fucked. It's completely fucked. The whole news sphere, the whole media sphere, the whole social media sphere is completely fucked right now, and it does. There's no prognosis for it other than it's fucked, and there's no there's no treatment for it other than the light of truth and justice. So unless we start seeing some of that real soon, be prepared for more shenanigans. Good luck, yes, high winds in fair sales. What's the nautical wish you well termed? I don't remember it exactly, but yeah, good luck with that?
Speaker 1: About something about maybe live an interesting time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got that going for us. That's why it's fucking Saturday night boiler room this week instead of Thursday. Right, boys.
Speaker 1: The war thing hasher is interesting because there's a lot of it coming from many different sides. Despite the fact that Trump is presenting himself as being a president of peace and ending wars, it seems to be starting more than he's ending, which is very odd. What's that called when they say one thing but do the other or that reverse line the double speed? Yeah, it reminds me of something from like a novel from back in the day. It was written in the nineteen eighties or no, we know that.
Speaker 2: It's like some numbers for its title number.
Speaker 1: Was in the title, but I do only it was written in that time. Anyways, anyways, nineteen eighty four. Obviously the problem is listen, you guys remember that movie Wag the Dog. Of course you do, we all do. I hope the viewers are aware of it. But if not, google it or ask Grock or ask your chat GPT about the plot of that movie. Because this new conflict apparently allegedly according to the President in a recent statement. And we just reported about this and talked about it on Weaponized News that's hosted by Sam Cheney. Shout out to Weaponized News and Sam Janey. I show up on that program every once in a while, once a week, so check it out. Anyways, we were talking about this fact that we are literally quote unquote at war in an armed conflict with Venezuela. I'm pretty sure it's Venezuela. It's the people they say, it's where that gang is from the trend.
Speaker 2: Ye was kind of crumbling around and fucking around with Nymore when they they like to hang out in Aurora, Colorado. I believe, right, yeah, Venezuela.
Speaker 1: So the thing is, my my theory is that it's all fake. That entire conflict. Possibly even the vast majority of what we're seeing with this gang activity could be all completely fabricated, because it could easily be passed off and done using AI fake videos, deep fakes all that. I mean, like we, oh, check out this boat that we just blew up. Watch and it's not even like you know, I'm like, dude, come on.
Speaker 2: Greany grainy video just like fucking uh, just just like Pennsylvania with Trump, just like Charlie Kirk, here's some grainy video to go with our narrative. Don't you believe us? Like what the fuck? Like what was this taking on? Like are your security cameras that lame? All the iPhone footage totally freaking lame low res? What's the deal with that?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: And then there's the timeline on this whole thing. And then there's the fact that you know, they just destroy the crime scene and start removing all the evidence before the body's even cold, if there is indeed a body, you know, So it's just like, what the what the fuck? That's what I mean. It's just like we're just completely flooded with bullshit here and expected to figure it out ourselves or rely on Internet sleuths. To figure it out for us. Fuck off, you know, like we just know we're being lied to, and that's all we need to know at this point.
Speaker 1: Keeps you engaged on X, that's all that matters.
Speaker 2: Right, It's not like anti war activists have had to petition the entire inner web to get cash to buy boats that are most likely going to be scuttled by the IDF and and put food on all those boats and try to drive into a blockade basically into a genocide zone, an ethnic cleansing zone that the IDF is in charge of. You know, it's not like any of that's happening in the background. It's not like they've been you know, detained and arrested and their boats all scuttled and all of that aid sunk to the But you know, none of that's fucking happening. You know, don't worry about any of that. Just worry about the dialectic. Just worry about these things. And now we're to the point where it's like, just worry about Israel, go for it. Just worry about Israel, or or just go ahead, will you guys join the boiler room. Why don't you just worry about technocracy? You know, go off about that, worry about you know, Epstein, worry about JFK, worry about all this fucking shit while we, you know, put a bow on this for all the normies. And then we can just roll out event after event after event in your fucking face and just lie to your fucking face and sprinkle the whole crime scene with conspiracy candy and then tell you, oh, get into Jesus or something. I don't know. I mean, don't be rude, don't be mean, don't ask questions, don't ask why we were told there was no autopsy. But now we're being told there was an autopsy. It was by a new person, and the judge that's overseeing the cases is a new guy, and the coroner is a new guy. And you know, we'll get this stuff to you, Okay, don't worry about it. It's no big fucking deal. I mean, we've been honest with you about MLK, RFK JFK nine to eleven. We've been honest with you about Ruby Ridge. We've been honest with you about Waco. We made Netflix documentaries for it. Shut the fuck up, Shut the fuck Up club. Go watch the Netflix documentary on it and go back to sleep.
Speaker 1: Six months from now, we'll have somebody like a Candice Owen's or somebody like them legally going through the process of having his body exhumed, and they're like, oh, it turns out we cremated the guy on like the day after they did that video with the life Yeah. Sorry, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: So all right, guys, I'm gonna need to report on the experiment I was doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you got?
Speaker 3: All right, So I.
Speaker 5: Went to Grog and I told him, imagine your US senator. It's like, yeah, I love role playing, so let's go for it. I told it, well, I'm a foreign agent.
Speaker 2: Love that idea. I'm so happy. Okay, but you're the smartest man on the plan, mister Pharaoh.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: I'm a foreign agent lobbying on behalf of Israel. For an agent, you have to make sure basically you rester yourself, Like, well, I will approach you under the umbrella of hypack because like, ah, smart move.
Speaker 2: For you. No, no Foreign Agent Registration Act for you if you come in as an APAC lobbyist. Is that what it's saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, need for far a disclosure if you're channeling through Okay, go ahead, and then I said, well, if I ask you to sponsor a bill to give Israel billions of dollars that my third middle class Americans and increase our national debt, would you do it? And then it went through it and saying you know, like you, US gives Israel three point eight billion annually and military aid already, it's a small amount compared to the national debt, and it goes into US again for weapons and all this bullshit. Right, that's said, if you're asking me to sponsor a new bill throwing billions more at Israel knowing it might directly harm middle class, throw our taxes, cut the Master Program, that I would have to say No, I'm all for strong partnership, but not at the expensive American workers or fiscal health. And then I said, what if I ask you to push X to sensor posts that are critical to Israel? And he's like, ah, now you're venturing into throwing ralm of free speech, and it went and said, well, First Amendment fundamental, the US constitutional cornerstone.
Speaker 3: It's protecting free speech.
Speaker 5: And so anyways, the summary of this is, in short, ill politically decline your ask and counter with how about we draft something that promotes dialog and tech cooperation, free speeches, the engine of progress. And then I said, now imagine you are randifying and get randefined persona, right, And then the first thing is it said came back and said, well, listen up, I'm randifying congressman from Florida sixth District, proud Jew and apologetic Zionus, and I've got zero tolerance for the anti Semitic garbage floating or feed you come to me under the epic banner, smart move and basically on the X censorship push. Damn right, I would back it. I've seen too much of this criticism of Israel BS, that's just a thin veil. I would sponsor the bill anyway. So it's a fun exercise, right, but it proves my point that I was saying about the different personas for the people who have in power right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolute man. Thanks for doing that. By the way, that's always really interesting to see the way you can kind of dance with the AI. I mean, that was definitely some verbal judo that you had to do there to you know, get it to that point. So, and that's what they want us doing, right, They want us like questioning it. They want us teaching it where essentially, when you have a conversation like that, like it gets I don't want to say it gets smarter, but you know it has more information. Great, Yeah, there you go. You got your your HOW nine thousand, Thanks for speaking of how nine thousand. Censorship, social media, the media being dead. I want to play this for you guys here in the room and for those of you out there listening and watching. This is the Prime Minister of the State of Israel here one Benjamin net and Yahoo speaking with US influencers who are reportedly on Israel's payroll. To me, yeah, this is interesting, this is worth watching. Let's see what happened here.
Speaker 10: So something I would like to raise, which was actually my first published paper, was how you and the Likud party are cut from the same ideological cloth as Trump and the GOP in America. And so specifically with Charlie Kirk's assassination, who was a big mentor of mine, which is my first mentor in the space evangelicals from all my research, Evangelicals are the reason that Israel have been supported in public sphere outside of the Jews. So with Charlie's assassination and with the kind, kind of trajectory that we see with Candice Owins and Tucker Carlson. I guess I'm curious about what's another game plan if we lose evangelical support for the state of Israel. What's our backup plan to be strong like outside of the.
Speaker 1: Diaspora Christian influencers.
Speaker 6: Okay, he said, we talked about the woke right, and he said, I call it the woke rich. That's a brilliant the wolke rich, because these people, you know, they're not any different from me, woke the left. I mean, they're they're insane, they're movies, but they're actually meeting on some of the things. And what we have to do is we have to secure that part of the base of our support in the United States that is being challenged systematically. A lot of this is done with money, money of NGOs, fast, money of governments faster. Okay, we have to fight back. How do we fight back our influencers. I think you should also talk to them if you have a chance to that community. They're very important. And secondly, we're going to have to use the tools of battle. You know, the weapons change over time. You can't fight today with the swords that doesn't work very well, okay, And you can't fight with the fight with cavalry that doesn't work very well. And you have these new things, you know, like drones, things like that. I won't get into that, but we have to fight with the weapons that apply to the battlefields in which were engaged. And the most important ones are in the social media. And the most important purchase that is going on right now is.
Speaker 8: Class TikTok TikTok number one, number one, and I hope it goes too because it's it can be consequential.
Speaker 6: And the other one, what's the other one that's most important?
Speaker 10: So something I would like to rease, which is actually.
Speaker 2: All right? So TikTok number one. If you watch the full version of that, you'll see you've probably heard him there ask can you hear me ruckus? Okay? You probably heard him ask what the second one?
Speaker 1: Yes, I can still hear the thing going on?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, let me let me kill that. Okay, better all right, So if you watch that clip in its entirety, you'll see, like the last thing we heard there was him asking what the second most important space in social media was for them to control the narrative on and make sure that they don't.
Speaker 3: What was the.
Speaker 2: Quote there, lose the Christian conservative right, it's X so TikTok and X are where all the action has been happening. And they've been saying since October seventh, two years ago. Wow, look at that, guys. We're only three days away from the two year anniversary of what kicked all this off with Israel, with Palestine, with UH and we're at a point now where meetings like you just saw are happening to try to rein in the narrative. And these ghouls, these puppets, these world leaders have been screaming and crying about TikTok for two years minus three days, because that's where all the action was, that's where the information warfare was running unchecked. That's where the public was holding global leaders to account. You wouldn't have thought that right in twenty twenty and twenty when we were watching nurses do dances on TikTok and empty hospitals over the covee. But here we are. I mean, people like Ian Carroll rose to extreme fame with millions of viewers on platforms like TikTok in this amount of time. Guess what if you're out there trying to be the next Ian Carroll on TikTok. You might want to switch to lolcats, you might want to switch to babies and puppies. You might want to switch to shilling for the tiny hat people. Looks like there's good money in that. But you know what, this gal right here that asked the question, That girl right there, you can dang well bet that she's watching Candice Owen's broadcasts breaking down the timeline and asking hard questions. You can damn well bet people like Ruckus and I know people inside those organizations and next to those organizations and are getting reports from them. We know the actual names of people that are being referenced on Canvas's show and other places. And you know what all we got to do is sit back and watch this shit happen, Watch this shit happen, Hear what we hear on the inside, and if we have something to tell you about it other than this is bullshit, we're here for you. But right now, even people that are on the inside of this that we know, don't know what's going on, don't understand why we're being told conflicting narratives and are watching things like this and saying you know what, I thought these people on the innerwebs who are saying Israel controls the media were wrong. But here they are. Here they are, and they're full public glory, saying they want to control the narrative, and they're willing to pay money, big money to control the narrative. But that girl there that asked that question, do you think she's gonna be sitting there five years from now? Do you think she's gonna be chilling for another country? Five years from now? Do you think maybe she's watching Charlie Kirk's last five or ten broadcasts and watching canvas owens, you know, read text messages and theorize about what's been going on and poke holes in the timeline and show anomalies like, do we really think that this girl will be sitting any of these people on that side of the table, We'll be sitting across from that man five years from now, four three to one year from now. I don't know, man, I don't know. This is a very very interesting turn of events, a very interesting time to be alive. I can't wait to see what happens next. I love waking up and looking at the doom scroll lately and just go whoa, Okay, whoa. And then I look at the messages for my homies like Pharaoh and Ruckus and Spore and Based and everybody else in our boiler room backchat, and it's just like wow, Wow, we are living in a truly entertaining time. I don't know what's gonna happen. I don't know how much longer our matrix money, our fiat money, is gonna mean anything, but holy shit, this is fucking fun and interesting and twists and turns, and Mystical Pharaoh has to get out of here. Mystical Pharaoh. I'm gonna send it over to you for any Saved Rounds final thoughts you might have for tonight. I'm really glad we got to get a show in this week. Thanks for staying up late with us. I know we've got big days tomorrow, Rucus and I are gonna be doing Sunday Wire. I'm sure you've got a pack day or at least a family day of relaxation. I hope, I hope that's what most people have planned. But yeah, over to you, Pharaoh, thanks for being here tonight. Any Saved Rounds final thoughts.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me man, Rucus always pleasure to hang out together on our boiler room endeavors.
Speaker 3: No more rounds. I'm sorry, I'm just falling apart.
Speaker 2: So it's all good.
Speaker 3: But I will see you guys next week.
Speaker 2: All right, man, Infidel Pharaoh punching out of the boiler room. There he goes, thanks for being here tonight, man, stay ahead to the family for us. Oh oops, I just kicked Ruckus out trying to bail Infidel Farah out. He's back. Don't worry. I fixed it fixed.
Speaker 1: They're going to replaces Farrell with an Ai. And how would you know? How would I know? How would they replaced me with Ai?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, I think I would know if they replaced me with Ai. I hope I would. Now, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What would we be doing, Ruckus, if like they replaced us with AIS. I mean, would that be a good thing? Would we have time to chill?
Speaker 1: No, because I'm guessing if it was in a situation where it's a quote unquote they replaced us with AI, We're probably not around anymore. So Yeah, anyway, listen, I don't know. Wow that clip from Dude that was a really good catch, by the way, about you, you know the media who controls the media. Who wants to control the media. It's right in your face, they say, so. How fascinating and very antiseptic of that guy to say such a thing. Anyways, Also, I think Alex Jones might might be might have been onto something after all for the longest time, because net Yahoo just pretty much admitted to the fact that the war landscape has changed and what we are indeed engaged in is info wars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct, pretty much.
Speaker 1: Good congratulations Alex. That was a good that was going because you know, for the longest time he was, of course during the prison planet thing, and yeah, I was never a big fan of the prison planet concept. That that reminds me of that being the scared of everything, scared shitless, that's the prison planet. What can you do, nothing, you can do to escape. I think he kind of felt that way too. And the info wars at least implies that they're they're your you're fighting, there's a fighting chance. But that's that's literally what we are engaged in. That is fifth dimensional warfare. That is exactly all of this stuff, all the propaganda, all the what's the word I'm looking for, the psychological operations, the false flat events.
Speaker 2: The magic bullets.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, the conspiracy theorists, the trolls, and the comments, the very existence of social media, depending on how far you go back in history and who you ask, So, yeah, you know here we are. What can we do? What can you say? Nothing? I guess it's also fascinating, Like for the longest time, wouldn't you agree hesher that we would suggest to people, don't trust anything you see, don't trust the media, don't trust your government, right, don't trust your doctor. But isn't that technically what the quote unquote pverveal Day want as well? Isn't that the ultimate goal? Isn't that why all of these things are happening? Isn't that why there is so many of these conflicting reports that you just mentioned. Isn't it so that we have no efing clue what or who or where or why are up or down or left or right to trust? So that they, the provervial Day, whoever the f of that is, can roll in with their ultimate solution. I don't mean that kind of a solution. Well maybe maybe they do, and if they do, I'm sure as hell they will replace us with AI. But we don't have to worry about it though, right now hasher you know, why what.
Speaker 2: What do we got going?
Speaker 1: The government's shut down?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it looks see all the paper on the floor.
Speaker 1: So we're safe for now at least. And then of course tomorrow you and I are gonna help with some sundaywire stuff. Yeah, I'm looking forward to that sort of, not really because it's probably going to be an incredibly disturbing discussion we have to have because we might actually have to God, I can't believe I'm about to freaking say this. We might have to actually defend regret Athenburg. Yeah, that's just fucking insane. Look what they did to us, bro, Look what they these mother efforts did to.
Speaker 2: Us, right, like we ruckus and hasher have to step up to the plate for Greta Thunberg Like something has gone very wrong.
Speaker 1: I hate them very very much. I hate them.
Speaker 2: Something has gone very wrong. But like we are, we're committed to calling balls and strikes, and that means we have to have a little bit of forgiveness in our hearts. And we got to have a little bit a little bit of that for Greta. Uh and you'll learn more about that on Sunday Wire tomorrow, and if you missed last week's Sunday Wire, you missed out, and you should check it out. It's at Alternate Current Radio dot com. There's our website at the bottom of screen there that's the support link, but you can just go to the root link if you want and check out last week's Sunday Wire. We were among the last people to talk to the folks on the flotilla heading into Gaza and that scumbag, that's right, that scumbag, Eric Bowling on Real America's Voice had the gall this week to claim that that was fake. Eric Bowling claimed that the flotilla was a fake. Are you fucking kidding me, dude? Like, we've got American military veterans on those boats. There's over fifteen boats that were going there. You're out of your fucking mind, mister Bowling. Also, same guy that's been going on big podcasts and saying that he's part of the part of the board at Turning Point USA, he is fucking not. He is fucking not on the board at TPUSA. So this guy, a known liar on a network that seems to not give a fuck who killed Charlie Kirk They would rather have you think about Jesus and revivalism and all this stuff, which might be very important in these times. Don't get me wrong, but something is fucking rotten over there. Something is foul over there. Something fucking stinks, and everybody sees it, and the weak minded and weak hearted will tell you, Oh, people grieve differently. You gotta let her. You gotta let Erica Kirk have her WWE moment if that's how she wants to celebrate her husband's death. I'm sorry. I'm gonna throwing my hat in with Nick Foyantes and a few others who are brave enough to say no, something ain't fucking right here. I don't know what it is, and I'm happy to be wrong, but something ain't fucking right here. Greta didn't do nothing that's right. If you go back and watch last week's Sunday Wire, you'll hear our colleague Iara Moderelli talk about Greta coming aboard the flotilla and how she didn't want to be on any cameras and you know, not interested in any of that stuff that you might expect from sixteen year old Greta Tunberg. She's like cleaning toilets and stuff, literally doing things that needed to be done. And we're hearing that she was treated very poorly by the IDF when they captured those ships. So go back and watch last week's Sunday Wire if you haven't. We were some of the last people to talk to those folks on those boats before they were scuttled. We almost went live on Tuesday. We definitely would have been the last people to speak to them before they were captured by the IDF the IOF if we had been able to do that. Unfortunately we had other things going on, But I'm disappointed we weren't able to do that. But we're going to catch up on that story tomorrow on Sunday Wire. Is that tomorrow? Holy shit, we better shut this down.
Speaker 1: Rockets shut it down, let's show it. Let's do what the government did. Let's make like the government and shut it down. I'm going to turn that into a T shirt or something. That's a good one. Yeah, let's do the damn thing. So, yeah, thanks for having me. Don't forget everybody that this episode has been brought to you sponsored by Maxwell Van down by the River. Yeah, thanks for having me. God bless each and every one of you. May God save this republic and screw the government.
Speaker 2: Ruck Us out there, you go, yeah, leave them shut down. That's Ruckus, everybody. You can find him right here at Alternate Current Radio dot com. That's our website. I want to thank everybody for hanging out in the discord. Yeah, Sage says, the times they are a change in. You got that right. Sage, by the way, follow Sage Morrison on IG. Sage will pretty much remind you weekly of when the boiler Room goes live. You can also get reminders if you join our discord. We have a discord with over five hundred users, well over five hundred users, so if you want to jump in there and help us move up towards one thousand users, that would be great. That's our next benchmark in the discord over here. What else? What else can I tell you? I gave some shouts out last week to people that have donated towards our tech drive that we're doing right now. We're going to be shifting over to Podbean, moving off a spreaker, So thanks for your service, spreaker, But we're out e five thousand sport Ruckus myself, the rest of our people we're going to bounce from your platform, So thanks for the It's been real. We'll say that it hasn't been real fun, but it has been real, that's for sure. So yeah, that's our support link down there below me for our viewers. For you folks out there on audio, go to Alternate Current Radio dot com forward slash support. If you want to support us, please like, subscribe, add some commentary and all that had some critics last week. Thanks for watching the show. Hope you're coming back for more. We'll take any sort of comments that you got and forgive me if I don't go in there and apply to everybody. But we got shit to do over here. All right, that's it. We'll see you next week, probably on Thursday, for another episode of boiler Room. We'll see what happens between now and then. Should be interesting, cringey, non realistic. I don't know. We'll wait and find out and we'll have some fun with it. On the other side. Peace out. We'll see you next time. Have a great weekend. Join us for Sunday Wire tomorrow. Go to Alternate Current rated dot com, twenty first Century Wire dot com and may the government stay shut down and may you live long and prosper.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 6: Go ahead and run, run home, and pry to mama.