Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dankplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Let me go on the record, right now, five oh six oh three, right, five oh six oh three, on Tuesday, September seventeen, twenty twenty four. Nobody has said this, this entire nation, right, nobody has said this. But this is what I believe now, subject to revision down the road with new facts if they emerge. But as we sit here today, I don't think this election is going to be particularly close. I really don't. I think this thing is going to break big. I think it's gonna break big. I think it's highly likely to break big in Trump's favor. But one way or the other, I think it's going to break big. And we can break that down as we go through it. It's not the Hey, there's a big polling now today. It suggests that all the polling suggests that very very close race. The polling suggests Trump's on track to win, right, because it's either tied or very small Harris margins in the swing states, and historically, if you look back to twenty twenty, Biden had bigger leads almost everywhere. Then nothing Harris does now, or Trump's leading some places where Biden had a big leads. So yeah, everything right now seems to be tracking toward a Trump victory. But I just believe in the end it's going to break big and this margin's not going to be as close as everybody's expecting right now. And the reason I think it's likely to break in Trump's favor it boils down to this. First, what I said the second they deposed Biden and installed Harris. You've got to look at the strong currents, right, You've got to look at the big picture, and the strong current is America just isn't going to elect a Sam Francisco radical. That that is the strong current that that's going to be. I think very very hard, if not impossible, for the left overcome. Biden got elected by a handful of votes by pretending to be this blue collar moderate guy, right Biden Obama had to pretend to be a moderate to get elected. And Harris says, nowhere to hide. People are going to buy this new stuff she's a San Francisco radical, and maybe enough people hate Trump that they'll elect her, but I sure don't think so. I just think America is not going to elect to San Francisco radical. Then you get in all the other stuff in Trump's favor. Not everything's in his favor, right, but a whole lot of it is boiling down to and I'm just a big believer. I'm just a big believer in these basics. Now, you really care about this stuff, You're very knowledgeable. That's why you listen to shows like this, Right, vast majority of voters they're not tuned into shows like this regularly. They're not tuned into ABC, NBCCBS, LED LOW, MSNBC, Fox, etc. The vast majority of voters are out there going about their lives. They're living their lives. They promptably aren't interested in this stuff because of the negativity, or they flat out hate it, but they'll do their civic duty and vote. So it's going to be the big things that get through to them. And it doesn't mean they're low information, doesn't mean they're dumb or don't care any of that nonsense. They've just made other choices. So it's the big things that are going to get through to them, such as Harris being a San Francisco radical.
Speaker 2: But what's going to.
Speaker 1: Get through to them is they know that the country was better off, and chances are great they were better off under Trump than they are Biden. And they know that that Trump equals strength and Biden and Harris not so much.
Speaker 2: So it's those.
Speaker 1: Big things, all of which break in Trump's favor in my humble opinion, Okay, we got a lot of work to do, got a lot of hot sound from today. Kamala Harris in a real jam right because President Trump made a very smart move did not agree to a second three on one debate, And so what happens then? Harris is stuck now because she didn't answer the big questions at the debate. That's clear from the polling, and we said it on this show. Before the polling, she had to answer how she different than Biden. Didn't even try to go there and then explain her big changes in positions. Didn't even try to go there. That's how she came out looking good, looking good. I underwhy underlying the word looking good compared to the expectations, but not doing good because she didn't do what she had to do. She didn't answer these big questions. So now because Trump's smart and he's not agreeing to a second one, she's stuck going off and doing interviews, which obviously is petrified of, and which comes back to one of those big, big dynamics. Right, you really think the American people are going to elect as commander in chief in dangerous times, in a dangerous world, somebody who's afraid to do interviews. Ponder that for a second, mister funk, really come on. But anyway, now she's stuck doing interviews and it's going about the way you'd expect. Here here is a live interview she did today.
Speaker 3: It's a cry and shame. I mean, my heart breaks for this community. You know there were children, elementary school children.
Speaker 4: Who it was.
Speaker 3: School photo day. You remember what that's like.
Speaker 1: It was even worse on the video, which brings back the question, the fair question, is there something wrong with Kamala Harris because she didn't look or sound that way at the so called debate, But she often looks and sounds that way, which is why she doesn't do interviews or press conferences. Right, this is not the only example.
Speaker 3: And as a woman, there is a balance to be struck between being tough.
Speaker 5: And being a bitch.
Speaker 1: I mean, but this stuff today, and there's more of it. We can't play all of it, or we wouldn't get to anything else. But I think you probably already got a good feel for it. It is an infectious laugh, though, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Madame Vice President. I'm switching gears again. A quick question. I want to talk to you about gun control. So you've said you support an assault weapons ban and universal background checks, and we actually learned during the debate that you are a gun owner. But in cities like Philadelphia, handguns are responsible for most homicides and violent crime. The most recent FBI data shows handguns we're involved in fifty nine percent of in our country. How will you address the issue of the use of handguns because a push for an assault weapons ban only addresses a significant but small part of the problem.
Speaker 3: So, first of all, yes, I am a gun owner, and Tim Walls is a gun owner, and we're not trying to take anybody's guns away from them, but we do need an assault weapons ban. Assault weapons.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but she didn't answer the question right. So this particular questioner wants an answer.
Speaker 3: Are designed to kill a lot of human beings quickly and have no place and have no place I'm going to get to it, yes, and have no place on the streets of a civil society. We need universal background checks, which, to your point about handguns, is about saying that it is just reasonable to want reasonable gun safety laws that say we should do background checks, that we ought to know. It's just reasonable. You might want to know before someone can buy a lethal weapon if they've been found by a court to be a danger to themselves or others. You might just want to know.
Speaker 6: If we do understand that. But you're asking about I'm asking specifically about handguns because many of those handguns aren't purchased at place. Apply to handguns, yeah, they do, but in many instances those handguns aren't even bought lawfully.
Speaker 3: Yes, which is why I also have been very adamant for years. In fact, I myself protested at a gun show probably ten fifteen years ago about the gun show loophole and why we need to close that, because what ends up happening is that gun shows at flea.
Speaker 1: Marts, criminals or gun dealers.
Speaker 3: Shows are not existingly in the past required to register their sales and so you are exactly right that a lot of homicides, for example, a good number them I statistic in front of my mind, are committed with illegally purchased guns. And that's why we need to address each entry point in the issue, including universal background checks, closing the gun show loophole, and what we need to do as a general matter to focus not only on reaction to crime, but prevention of crime. So you're raising a very important issue that has many facets, including what we need to do in terms of reasonable gun safety laws, and what we need to do around crime prevention, what we need to do around crime deterrence. But listen, I have personally prosecuted homicide cases. I have held the hands of mothers who have come to me crime who have said I only want to talk to Kamala because they knew when they sat down I would treat them with.
Speaker 1: The DA And it goes on and out, but in the end, an unsatisfied customer in terms of that question keeps pushing on handguns. But again it goes back to the way these frauds from ABC, the way these frauds protected her at the debate. If she had been pushed, if she'd been pushed on that first question that she refused to answer, Hey, are people better off today than they were four years ago? She would have went straight word salad, and I think that thing falls apart for her. But we'll play more of that sound eight five five four zero five eight two five to five the number text d an five seven seven three nine lines of jam. Next segment we'll devote to a callers and text. You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 7: They spend only two days since somebody allegedly tried to kill Donald Trump again, and you're here at the podium in the White House briefing room calling him a threat? How many more assassination attempts on Donald Trump until the president and the vice president and you pick a different word to describe Trump other than threat.
Speaker 8: Peter, if anything from this administration, I actually completely disagree with the premise of your question. The question that you're asking. It is also incredibly dangerous in the way that you're asking it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got to step there, and then I'll continue it. This is the new thing on the left right whenever you expose them, whenever you raise a topic whenever you ask a question that they don't have a good answer to, Oh, it's dangerous. It's dangerous for you to be filling in the blank, asking this question, making this argument, etc. That's their go to and it's all part of this censorship. And you see it right here. You see it in Colorado, you see it in the left in Colorado. It's all part of this censorship where they try to censor, shut down, prevent, intimidate people from making arguments or on a radio show guest son, if the left is afraid that they won't be able to counter those arguments. It's something that's global among the left in America right now. It's pervasive. It's very dangerous. Because we played other sound earlier and we will again soon of Hillary Clinton talking about civil and criminal penalties for speech the left doesn't like. And obviously we've seen what's already happened under this administration. So let's continue this.
Speaker 8: Because American people are watching. And to say that, to say that from an administration who has consistently condemned political violence, from an administration where the president called the former president and was thankful, grateful that.
Speaker 1: He was okay, but it not provided him with the protection he clearly needed. Right, it's this administration that controls the Secret Service. Trump obviously did not have adequate protection before Pennsylvania. Everybody knew that, and the administration knew that Iran was actively trying to assassinate Trump. And then even after Pennsylvania, Trump still didn't have adequate protection on Sunday, Thank god that great Secret Service agents saw what he or she saw, but he didn't have adequate protection.
Speaker 8: An administration who has called out January sixth, called out the attack to Paul Pelosi called out and said, we need to lower the temperature after the Butler incident. And now for you to make that kind of comment in your question, because your question involved a comment in a statement, and you know it is that is also incredibly dangerous when we have been very clear in condemning political violence.
Speaker 1: See's the one being dangerous when she chose. And by the way, the backdrop for this, and I'll go to our lines, is that she chose, meaning Biden chose, Harris chose, the White House chose today at the press conference before Deucy said that they chose to come out, and they chose to use that podium to once again call Trump a threat to democracy. We can talk separately about whether they should be able to do that. But knowing that there's a real possibility that this assassin would be assassin had zeroed in on that particular phrase, they choose to double down on it from the podium today. That was the backdrop for Deucey's question. But I do want to talk separately about, hey, whether that should be off limits. David and Boulder, you're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 5: Welcome, Hey, Dan. I'm all falling today because regardless to your first you opened up both I think the four o'clock and five o'clock hour with the sound from Tama speaking about picture to day. Well, you're a little behind the times because my seventh grade daughter, who you spends Tuesday nights with me and for me right before your show started, that wasn't going to happen for me tonight. Wasn't gona have dinner and spend the night because school picture date is tomorrow too important? You're gonna spend that extra time.
Speaker 1: Garris has a seven year old old turn but.
Speaker 5: It's important for these children. So I think it shows how sweet and tender, no and big hearted complent is David.
Speaker 1: First of all, did you listen to the sound let alone? As I mentioned in that segment, have you seen the video the way she appeared? I mean, at this point, our best hope is that Putin and g and the Ayatola's drowned and they're saliva as they drool over the prospect of her being commander in chief? Have you seen that video?
Speaker 5: I'm not seeing the video.
Speaker 1: There's something wrong there. There's something wrong the.
Speaker 5: Full woman, super tender and sweet and gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, David, I'd recommend that you watched the video, but just listening to that sound that, yeah, there's something off there.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, she understands the way the country think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well, if that's your takeaway, my friend, And then tell me why are we what is it? Six weeks ago she was installed in a dark of night, closed door deal. Why hasn't she done a presser yet? Why is this just her third attempt at at a quote interview?
Speaker 5: Seems like a great strategy, So yeah, oh really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great strategy. Okay, thank you, my friend. And why she want a second debate? That yeah, okay, it doesn't quite answer why she wants a second debate, but appreciate the call. Eight five to five for zero five A two five five the numbers. She wants a second debate desperately because she knows she didn't get it done at the first debate. Americans have two big questions, how is she going to be different than Biden? And why did she change her position so much? She didn't even try to answer either of them, So she needs another debate to try to reach the American people. You're not going to reach enough American people through these individual interviews now, and she's just going to hurt herself doing them. I'm not saying that every answer to every question is going to become a Trump campaign ad, but a lot of them are eight five for zero five A two five five the number. Speaking of which, when we come back, there's not time to squeeze it. In this segment. When we come back, I'm going to play some sound. If, like me, you want Trump to win, I'm going to play some sound that's going to put maybe the biggest smile of this entire election season on your face. We're going to talk about some current poll results, but then it's going to be the sound off a CBS broadcast that I think is really going to drive home the point and the point I was making earlier, the wait a second, I think there's a real good chance in the end this election is going to break big that it is just not going to be that close eight five five for zero five A two five five the number text d A N five seven seven thirty nine. Dan, what a great point from a texture and centennial. I wish someone would ask her what kind of gun she owns?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wouldn't that be a great question? And it takes a village, and there's a villager right there with that text. Yeah, Dan, texter says, who would ever want Taylor Swift for president? Actually you did several years ago on a solo show. And then the Texter goes on to pretend to quote me. I'll respond to that heinous accusation. You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Caplis Show podcast.
Speaker 10: Charlemagne, Hey, I was calling him out that interview which Kamala Kamala bomb over the weekend in Philly.
Speaker 2: Oh the local interview in minute long.
Speaker 10: And she she came on with the same spield what you gonna do for the economy?
Speaker 5: Oh well, I was raised in middle class.
Speaker 10: Man, we didn't ask you that.
Speaker 11: There's no need for you to be that on script, uh, in a conversation because all that the guy after the guys they named two things for me that y'all going to do for the economy or something like that. That was not the time to go into the script about being raised in the middle class.
Speaker 1: Just tell the two things. See, that's my point. I mean, people are smart, people get it. And I understand the angst over this election because the stakes are so stunningly high, right And I know this sounds naive and cheerleaderish, but it's not meant to be. It's based on forty years of experience in a really intense environment, which is trying cases to juries. And some of the best advice I ever got early was, hey, listen, man, that this stuff, Yeah, this stuff is high stakes. This stuff is very stressful. But here's here's how you deal with that. Trust the jurors, Trust the jersey. And it doesn't mean in every case, every time, for one hundred years, every single jury is going to get it right. That's not the point. But overall, trust the jurors and forty years later, trying cases at some of the best advice I've ever received talking about perfection every single case, every single issue over all these decades. No, but overall, clear cut, no question about it. You can absolutely trust the jurors. Same thing in America. Just trust trust that people can see these truths and enough people to decide the outcome the right way, just like with juries. So yeah, and that's why you listen to that call and Charlemagne. I won't use the full name of the show because I think it's blasphemous, but a very very popular show in America, including a very sizable African American audience. People get it, people get her, and that's why I said as soon as she was installed, No, America is not going to elect this left wing radical from San Francisco. And here's a not the absolute proof in and of itself, but here's something I think you're really going to enjoy hearing.
Speaker 2: And this is.
Speaker 1: This is against this backdrop. Okay, we look at Nevada, right, key swing state, and we look at it Nevada, and the polling right now, Real Clear Politics average has Harris up one point two. And if that's the way we go into election month or election.
Speaker 2: Day, that's great.
Speaker 1: For Trump, because in the past the margins for the Democrat have been bigger than that and the race has been much closer. So if that's our margin going into election day, that is a great thing. But then then listen to this on CBS. This is a CBS report, So this is actually excuse me on the ground. And before you listen to this on CBS, this isn't Fox. Please consider my premise, which is this, in a situation like this, I think you have so many people just giving the socially acceptable response to polsters, right, because we're living in a politically charged era where if you oppose Kamala Harris it couldn't possibly be because she doesn't have even the basic skills to be president, or or she's a far left you know, extreme radical, or any of that stuff. No, you must be a racist if you're not supporting Harris. So goes the argument, right, and you see all of the different ways that conservatives now are being pursued through lawfare and other things. So obviously in this polling, you're going to get a lot of people who just aren't willing to answer if they're going to say something that might quote get them in trouble. Because are they really sure who they're talking to or responding to, you know, or at that point they're going to say the socially acceptable thing. So that's why I think these polls are so off in her favor. But here is exhibit a on that. Okay, CBS, CBS report on the ground actually going into Nevada and interviewing people.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 12: But what was really incredible is in every single restaurant of the people willing to talk to us, we could only find one hair supporter in every restaurant, and we left no stone on. I approached every single person.
Speaker 1: That's on CBS, one Harris supporter actually on the ground.
Speaker 12: What issue is most important too.
Speaker 1: I'm extremely concerned about quorder illegals.
Speaker 11: They gotta go.
Speaker 12: People are coming here seeking asylum.
Speaker 4: Holl only, they're coming here for the freebies.
Speaker 13: When people talk about immigration, they're thinking, we're saying we don't want immigrants of any kind.
Speaker 4: And that's not what.
Speaker 3: People were saying here.
Speaker 12: People are saying that there are people who have come here legally.
Speaker 8: Why do they get pushed aside to allow people who have not even worked one day in our country, They have not paid into the system.
Speaker 12: I took my brisket, a mac and Chee's with me to catch Ken Lasker with a to go order. How closely are you watching this election?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Very closely.
Speaker 12: He was the only hair supporter we met at lunch, even though Washoe County has historically been pretty politically split.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so a swing county in Nevada, they could find one hair supporter. And then you heard the detail. You heard that, the detail about, Hey, what these folks are really caring about? And this helps explain why the media, the leftist media, is losing their minds over the Ohio story, and they're still all over that today, claiming it's not a legitimate story, etc. Because they know anything that calls attention to the consequences of Kamala Harris's open border is kryptonite for the left. It's toxic, it's killer for them, and so that they have to now try to censor and shut down any discussion of any story that focuses people on the consequences of the Biden Harris open border.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just heard it.
Speaker 1: You just heard it there in Nevada on the ground CBS, and you can imagine Ryan, they were sorry, not getting emotional. It's peanut butter.
Speaker 2: They were probably going there.
Speaker 1: They were probably thank you for saying that, since you would immediately take over this timeslot. I'm sure it's very sincere. I noticed you were not going for the defibrillator, Bleck says. But you could picture CBS in that diner in Nevada, in that swing area, that swing county. I'll bet you they went into the bathroom. They were looking under stalls. They were trying to find whoever they could possibly find and important.
Speaker 9: I can stand a flashbat oh wow, okay LSD No, oh, I've never done it.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 9: I was thinking of my dad. So Nevada, there's two counties that matter. It's Clark County.
Speaker 1: Fine, their state must have been a lot of fun it was.
Speaker 9: There's two counties that matter really in Nevada, Clark County, that's where Las Vegas is. That's the southern portion of the state that tends to swing left, and that's what keeps Nevada blue. Washoe County, though, is heavily populated. Reno is there and it is home to a lot of people that you heard right there. It's middle of the road. It can go purple, it can go red, it can go blue. But if WASHO goes heavily red, that might help offset a tiny bit whatever happens in Vegas. And that's where no tax on tips comes into play, and why Kamala Harris felt compelled to copy Trump on that policy.
Speaker 1: You have no interest in my flashback. Everybody listening has had that experience in life, right where all of a sudden, it didn't say it coming, You just think or see or smell something and you get this flashback. So when I talked about CBS looking under the stall doors and bathrooms, I had this flashback. I'm in the men's room at the University Memorial Center, which is a student union building in Boulder, and there is a leftist mob chasing me, oh, chasing me out of a student government meeting because they didn't like a bill I was proposing. And so they were, I'm sure at least going to beat me severely, right, they weren't chasing me to get my autograph. So I'm in the I run into this bathroom and I jump in and I close the door, and I'm standing on top of the toilet and this mob comes into the bathroom looking for me, and they're screaming and they're yelling, and it had to be Guardian Angel stuff, right. Nobody bothered to look under the door of the stall, right, So yeah, I had that.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 1: Talk about a weird flashback. Mary in Denver hopefully does not have that kind of story. You're on the Dan Kapla show. Welcome Mary, Yes.
Speaker 4: About the bird flu Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good, good transition.
Speaker 5: Yeah No, no, not really.
Speaker 4: Could they pull another lock down?
Speaker 1: No chance, too late.
Speaker 4: Yes, I thought they'd do that maybe around election day.
Speaker 1: Mary, listen, I understand all these suspicions, right when you look at what the left has done. Now he's tried to put the man in jail because they can't beat him at the ballot box. All the other stuff the left is donnight. I understand you being concerned, but no, it's too late for any of that. And you know what, that's a good thing, Mary, because when we come back and thank you for sending this up, I'm going to give you some hard numbers out of Pennsylvania comparing the number of mail in ballots requested, because there they have to request him mail in ballots requested so far in this cycle by Republicans versus Democrats. Little spoiler alert or teas called a tease in twenty twenty, so many more Democrats requested than Republicans. Hmmm, what's going on in this cycle? Yeah, you can dance to that.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan.
Speaker 1: Capla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 13: And my judgment, it's not in the best interest of our state or our nation. Have the same federal agencies that are seeking to prosecute Donald Trump leading this investigation, especially when the most serious, straightforward defense constitutes a violation of state law but not federal law. In addition to holding the suspect accountable, the public deserves to know the truth about how this assassination came to be, and I've directed all state agencies to work expeditiously to be able to uncover the truth. In addition to holding this suspect accountable.
Speaker 1: God love them, Ron de Santis. Do you think if the left right now could substitute DeSantis for Trump they would do that? Who would they rather run against?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 9: We knew how this is going to go, Dan, When Rohnd de Santis assumes the mantle, and I believe that he will in twenty twenty eight, they're going to give us every reason why he's just.
Speaker 2: Like Donald Trump, only worse. And they're going to give the reasons why.
Speaker 9: Because Rond de Santis is actually really smart and he's Ivy League educated in a jag attorney, and he'll use Trump's policies as a force for evil and he'll be better at it because he's smarter about it. That's what's coming.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I think that, listen. I think just would be a great president. Will be, but I think that, and yeah, I think there's a good chance he will be. But I think in a heartbeat, the left would rather have Decantis right now than Trump a heartbeat, because with Trump, what do you have?
Speaker 2: With Trump?
Speaker 1: Obviously, the left is absolutely terrified of him, because what you have is a guy who America had four really good years under compared to the four years under Biden and Harris. So you have a guy who's already done the job successfully and a guy who has this intensely loyal base and wait for it, key dynamic can turn out a lot of people who don't normally vote. And a guy who is fearless, truly a fighter, is absolutely fearless and will not be cowed by the relentless censorship efforts of the left, and let's face it, assassination is the ultimate form of censorship. And obviously the guy who tried to took him out Sunday is from the left. So no, they would much rather have, which is no insult to DeSantis. It's a testament to Trump. They would much have with the left DeSantis than Trump. Eight five five for zero five A two five five the number. Rossio in Denver. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 5: Welcome, mister capitalist.
Speaker 3: How are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm living the dream?
Speaker 1: How about you?
Speaker 4: I'm going to be brief and quick. I'm tired of the left blaming the right for the assassination attempts on Trump because history has shown us that it's always been enough fun incident either race, failed attempts or successful attempts. We have Andrew Jackson as president in agent sixty five, Lincoln Garfield and McKinley from eighteen sixty twive to nineteen old. We have Jack Kennedy in nineteen sixty three, Heady Roosevelt as a candidate in nineteen twelve, the best Kennedy senior in nineteen sixty eight. You're four twice by two people, one being a sitiphan of Charles Mann against Zero IV and Ronald Reagan and now Trump twice. When are people gonna wake up and learn their history? Yeah, this really incuriates me by the yellow, yellow journalist media. Is that call?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rassio, I appreciate the call that. The key is this cannot be the new normal. Right. And it's like before Sunday you would have think Pennsylvania never happened the way the media was treating it, right, not a single question related to that in any way, shape or form at the alleged debate. Yeah, and so this cannot be allowed to become the new normal. But I think many in the leftist media are trying to normalize it. Oh, Trump brought it on himself, Trump's rhetoric. This this a that is, if it's somehow justified. Big question I have, Ryan, and I got to get to this next text. But a big question I have is is what what at this point can we expect the effect on the election outcome to be? I mean this two assassination attempts on the same candidate. The first he handles in an incredibly heroic fashion. The second he doesn't allow to slow him down at all. What's the impact on election day going to be.
Speaker 9: I don't think we've even seen that impact in the polls yet. It seems like there hasn't been a lot of major inflection points, even when it seemed like there should be.
Speaker 2: That the die is cast in.
Speaker 9: Many ways, there's a very narrow margin here, Dan, of persuadables.
Speaker 1: That is an interesting point in terms of the die being cast. I think you may darn well be right that it really is. I just believe that there's a very good chance this election is not as close as it appears, and that it breaks big in Trump's favor in the end, or if God forbid, it's not in Trump's favor, it breaks big the other way. But so many reasons to think it will be in Trump's favor. I'm going to talk about this on the show tomorrow if I can shift gears for a second, Dan, one of the stupid motorcycle lane splitters just hit my side view mirror and broke it, and of course kept going. It's impossible for me to be able to get a plate number anything. Thanks Governor Poulis. I have had so much which, so much chaos just in my own driving right now from these lane splitters. It was supposed to be lane filtering, right, like if it was ever going to really operate that way. So much chaos and you know there's going to be death and destruction, but in the meantime there's so much unnecessary aggravation and tension on the roadway because Polus and the Left have now allowed this lane splitting. And what a great text end the day with Dan Russefron Parker called to remind listeners that ninety percent of Taylor's songs come from picking the wrong guy. Another text, Dan, you should know as well as anyone Taylor Swift made her billions by choosing the wrong person. Good stuff anyway, Thank you to everybody who called and texted. Apologies to those we didn't get to, but please do call and text us tomorrow. Obviously these same issues are going to be relevant then and so much more fresh and including Okay, Mexican cartel, Thanks Kamlin jareded officially here in Colorado. Thank you Ryan and Alexa