Speaker 1: Hello and welcome back to Raised by Giant's good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat and any moderators and channel members out there, and to anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. And if you're listening on the audio only on Apple Podcast or Spotify, Hello and welcome, thanks for listening. Check all of the links in the description for all of my social media. My documentary is jfkix Clockwork Shining or in the description of this video, as well as all of the podcast links and my guest links are there as well. Just hit the more button underneath the title of the video to the dropdown of the description. I've had many people reach out to me and be like, I can't find any of your stuff. Well, it's all in the description of the video. Just hit the more link underneath the title of the video and you'll get the drop down hows all my social media everywhere you can find me online and as well as my documentaries. So with that down, we have with us today here to discuss some very interesting topics that I've come across. The former DoD and US Army Military Intelligence Security Specialist, Anti terrorism and counterintelligence Pray Hudson. Welcome back to the show. How's it going, writer, Great to be here.
Speaker 2: I hope that you're getting geared up for the beginning of the summertime. Something I would like to mention that everybody take time for a Memorial Day and you know, remember what the day is actually about, and just you know, remember our fallen service members that you know, gave the ultimate sacrifice and the duty to our country. But being you know, someone on that somber note that, I hope everybody's getting ready for the summer and it's going to be absolutely fantastic for you and all the listeners.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Trey. That's really important to remember, and you know, not just go out and drink and get all smashed for these kinds of holidays. I don't really know if they really do that for a Memorial Day, but you know, I think a lot of our holidays have been kind of hijacked in that sense. You know, it's just more of let's go out and party and like get as crazy and as well as we possibly can, and it takes away the true meaning of the actual holiday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by all means have fun, but everybody just remembers the cost of the ability to have that fun here in the US.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So I've been online a lot. This is kind of came from TikTok. Now, there's a lot of people. Did you go to public school? Train? Yeah I did. I did. Okay, Do you remember ever having any like weird or like strange us in public school? Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, it's uh, I do remember. You know, when I was very young, I was in the gifted program. So you know, they gave you a a plethora of tests, you know, to test aptitude, intelligence, et cetera, et cetera. And that was, you know, very young.
Speaker 1: I was in uh you know.
Speaker 2: Grade school, elementary, elementary school, and that happened. But I don't remember those tests being very strange. Now, albeit I didn't have a baseline to compare it to, you know, I didn't know what all the other kids were being tested, so so, but I don't remember anything you know, particularly you know, jumping out at me like anything testing side capabilities or abilities or anything like that. Now, there was one test that I took very later on in life for the Central Intelligence Agency, and it was kind of odd. But that's that's a whole other story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's this really grew it's becoming a really popular thing right now. Is like these gate programs they're calling in school now, there's a lot of confusion around it because people have a lot of You have the Gateway program, you got the Stargate program, which the Gateway program was the Robert Monroe Institute, right mustro travel. And then there's a Stargate program which was Ada Army Intelligence program. Yes excuse by on foreign and to collect foreign intelligence date now, but they're using this name as like a name for these programs that were going on in school now. There's a bunch of different theories as to what they were actually being used for. But several people remember listening, having headphones on, listening to strange audio recordings, getting flash cards, seeing flash cards, and having to predict what's going to be on the next flash card essentially, And I have a video here they were going to listen to that kind of explains a lot of this stuff. And it's one of the only ones that I could find that was in a long form type of content that details everything that they supposedly went through. And I reached out to some colleagues, some friends, and they've essentially confirmed this that was really going on that they were really doing this type of thing rules we're against children apparently. Wow. I found that really interesting because there's this article, well not an article, it's a part of a document that it was in the Sunstreak document. Here. Pull this up really quickly. I had seen it in weirdly from the documents that you sent me. Okay, so this document says that only scientific claim of detection i've remote viewing is known. Scientists claim to have detected remote viewing during their experiments with children. Okay, data on these experiments is insufficient to validate this claim. Work to replicate these experiments, however, is ongoing at SRRI. Now this is really weird because this looks like that it was apt to be stretched out right here, like they attempted to like mark this part. Now. I don't know if this means that they're trying to duplicate the experiments that the Chinese was doing with children, because there isn't any documentation or evidence that SRI or any military we're doing any kind of experiments officially on children. But I just thought that this was really interesting how it looks like it's trying to be marked out, but it says to work to replicate these experiments. However, is going on at SRR.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's uh, that's that sounds really kind of scary and nefarious on the surface, and I understand how it could be shocking to people. But I'm gonna and once again, I'm going to have to give the disclaimer. I have never personally worked in anything I'm getting ready to describe, but you know, I talk to people and you know, and all of that stuff. So, uh, what a lot of people don't realize is a lot at a lot of the larger research universities there's a very very close symbionic relationship with the Department of Defence, especially ARPA but used to be called DARPA Advanced Research Projects Agency, And it makes sense that they take the best minds at the PhD and PhD candidate level and they fund research at the place's best equipped to do research, which is albeit research universities. Oftentimes this research is classified. Oftentimes this research is classified at the special Access level SAT programs. What a lot of people don't realize is a lot of your larger major research universities actually have contracting SAP oversight officers that manage these programs that the universities are applying research to so people that remember having these experiments, these pre cognitive experiments, you know, with the headphones and the flash cards and all of that. I always wonder if are these people who have had these experiences at their public schools. Are these public schools close to geographically a major research university that has a contract to do contract to do contract work research work with either DARPA, the Defense Department, Central Intelligence Agency, you know, or any of the whole slew of alphabet agencies.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting that they would do this in school because it was the highly illegal for them to do experiments in an official military aspect on children, or experiments by three letter organizations on children in any kind of official capacity. So it would make sense that they would wrap these kinds of programs up into the public school curriculum. Then it becomes, well, what is the reason for that? And there's many theories which we're going to get into here in a little bit why that they would be doing that. But it would make sense because they couldn't just do it out in the open, and if you wanted to run these types of experiments, you would just wrap it into the public school system. So then no one really questioned it. It was just exactly like how you were saying that you didn't think that it was weird because you didn't have anything to run against it, right, And that makes sense because then people would be like, okay, well, you know, they wouldn't really know that it was strange or weird until like later on in life, and then everything gets really hazy, right moving forward, whenever you're older, and then you think that you remember something that happened, but our memory are really fallible.
Speaker 2: Right, And I'll give you an example of this. My youngest daughter, and I'm not going to go into details, but she has a as a child, had a pretty serious medical condition which is chronic and she manages it, you know, today successfully, And she was being treated at a a hospital affiliated with a major research university. It was the best hospital in the region to treat this particular malady. And she would get things all the time, you know, or sent to us saying, hey, we're trying a new procedure. You know, we're trying a new compound, We're trying this or that. Would you like for your daughter to be enrolled as a test subject? Compensation may be provided. Now we opted out of that. You know, that was our choice as a parent. But you know, if you want a group of research subjects that are untainted to test, perhaps are these skills learned which you know, as remote viewing is learned, you can teach remote viewing or is there an innate uh, you know, pre desperate disposition to this ability. What a better group of test subjects than our children. And you can even go back and look at the Civil Defense Agency and DOE Department of Energy. They had a program back in the fifties and sixties where they would collect baby teeth and you can look this up. If this is really kind of creepy, is they would send out these little containers to kids in elementary school and they would say, help science, you know, send us your baby teeth. And these kids, when their teeth would fall out, they would put them in these little envelopes their cans and send them the Department of Energy. And what DOE was doing is seeing how much radioactive fallout was being absorbed by children that resides in the marrow of their baby teeth.
Speaker 1: That is nuts, you know what happening That was in the.
Speaker 2: Fifties and sixties. Yeah, and you can look this up. Look up a Department of Energy collecting baby teeth and they had like little posters they put up and you know, in classes would have contests who could collect the most baby teeth and you know, be a good citizen, send in your baby teeth.
Speaker 1: Wow. I gave my tooth to science. Cold War cash of one hundred thousand baby teeth provides unique opportunity to understand long term radiation effects. Wow, so weird.
Speaker 2: There's your baseline.
Speaker 1: That is so weird.
Speaker 2: And that's actually from uh, that's actually from a university I think that article. Yeah, UNC Chapel Hill, University of North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Wow, this whole thing reads like a movie. You said, our study of radioactivity and baby teeth near nuclear reactors was powdering. After the original research, I became colleagues with several leaders on the study. No one study anything about baby teeth being leftover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the government has these giant cachets of baby teeth.
Speaker 1: I mean it.
Speaker 2: Reads like fiction, but it actually, you know, it actually happened.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And what's funny is you can go back and look at some of the h I'm not going to call it propaganda material, but the public affairs material that was sent out by the Department of Public Health the Department of Energy to you know, encourage children and their parents to participate. Is is just really a unique snapshot, you know, of some of the stuff that was going on during the Cold War. I'm a Cold War kid, you know, I grew up during the Cold War, so it was just a very different time. So it's a very very interesting, very quaint. But the other side of that same coin, it can be somewhat disturbing.
Speaker 1: A lot is wild. I did not know about that. Thanks for letting me know. No, you're welcome. There's also really strange things like in Washington. Are you familiar with that story of like the shoes, like all like the thousands of shoes that were just washing up on shore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of them had feet still in.
Speaker 1: Them, and what is the deal with that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I found it was a very soulful story. That's a bad, bad pun. Yeah, that's interesting. You know, I've seen all kinds of theories on that that, you know, their bodies that get caught in you know, the various vortepsis of the Pacific Ocean and pieces wash up and since this, shoes are buoyant because of what the material. You know, when the rest of the body shluffs away, you still have an inverted foot that washes up on the shore. And because of the way the currents and eddies run, they you have a you know, like a little foot zone. I guess, you know, I guess is what you would call it there on the coast of Washington.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but why in the shoes, Like you would think that, like, if you're in the water, why would you have shoes on?
Speaker 2: Well, that's it. You Are they murder victims? Are they refugees going from point A to point B in their boat sinks or capsizes? Are they victims of you know, some sort of unknown genocidal activity by a nation state.
Speaker 1: Or other group.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't know because all we have is a shoe and maybe a little bit of DNA in the in the shoe, and who knows, the world is a lot stranger than we realize.
Speaker 1: This NBC article is trying to say that that it's been solved, but that hasn't been solved.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, one one man's solution is another man's mystery. So that's you know, it's kind of loaded loaded wording there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is wild I haven't looked into it too much, but I was aware of it because it was a documentary series on Netflix though Unsolved Mysteries or whatever it was. But that one was weird. And then there was another one. The was it not rain, but like weird fish not fish, like jelly They blamed it on jellyfish, but it happened like twice or something, but it was like this weird. It was Washington blobs or something that was like the blobs that came out of the sky and apparently got a lot of people sick. And then they said that it was due to exploding jellyfish from the sea or something that I don't know now.
Speaker 2: What would really be cool if you had shoes washing up on the Washington Western coast filled with baby teeth.
Speaker 1: That would be a hell of a mystery there. All right, let's listen to this video Shane Dahlson's YouTube channel. It's Shane Dawson too. It's his YouTube channel. He does a podcast. He's a really popular person online that does a lot of conspiracy videos. And I'm just going to put up the disclaimer here because I don't know what is copyright stuff is, like, this is a fair use disclaimer Undersection one oh seven Other Copyright Actor of nineteen seventy six allowances me for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news, reporting, teaching, scholarship, education, and research. And that is exactly what we're going to be doing here. Me and Trey Huntson is going to be commenting on the Shane Dawson podcast about the school date programs to gordoner more insight onto the topic. Here we go.
Speaker 3: That brings me to the theory that you were talking to me about.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Saving for the podcast, we got a bunch of emails about this.
Speaker 4: We're talking about the program.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you familiar with the program in schools?
Speaker 3: Yes, it was the that one.
Speaker 1: They edited out the name just for I guess being safe on this but gate program, you get it. I think that they're referring to this as they're saying the Gateway program, right, we know that that's not true.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's like there's a bunch of different programs that have different names, but all of it was under the guise of the government is providing extra time to students that they think are.
Speaker 3: More equipped to exactly well, there was the weird I remember, like the weird tests.
Speaker 5: Yes, so this they used to test us in the nineties, at least I remember being tested.
Speaker 4: They would do a bunch of weird tests.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they would even say that they were doing a hearing test or an eye test.
Speaker 4: And because I don't want to be sued, I'm scared now.
Speaker 5: Just a theory, just a theory that when you put on those and by the way, like.
Speaker 4: I don't can you still see? Like the hearing tests, they'd take you to a portable that they like, yeah, it's like a trailer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you go into the portable, you sit down at place there's cards up so you can't see the person sitting next to you. There's like no windows around. They say, sit into this little tiny cubicle that we've made, and there's like a box. It almost looks like a nineteen eighties like plastic briefcase that's like a box.
Speaker 4: And they put it down and you put on these.
Speaker 5: Like old ass like headphones, and then a voice comes on and it's like a man's voice from the fifties and it says something like.
Speaker 4: All right, the voice you're about to hear is just in your right ear. Get ready for a hearing test made just for you.
Speaker 1: You should be hearing my voice in your right ear. That little clip right there is what has been supposedly triggering a lot of people hearing that voice.
Speaker 2: Oh, I recognize the voice absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: So do you remember that too, Well, no, when.
Speaker 2: They said you're getting ready to hear a noise in your right here, I know exactly what tape that came from. That's from the Gateway Program, Robert Monroe.
Speaker 1: That's what it is, dude. But how do they remember this being in school?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the only thing now that was that was in the nineties. You got to remember I graduated university in nineteen eighty seven, so that was uh, you know, that was well after uh, well after me. You know. It could be that the government, you know, gave a research grant to the Gateway program, or the Gateway licensed the hemisink program to uh, you know, to some agency or university to test uh susceptibility to sigh, you know, with students, uh, you know it and of course putting morality aside, legality aside, looking at it strictly from a research perspective, to me, it seemed like a reasonable way to go about testing uh, you know, sihability at an early age, you know, is to actually test these children using some thing that's well documented like uh HEMI sink. And we all know that the Monroe Institute was used by military personnel, I know, military personnel that went the gateway, you know, and it was paid for, you know, by the government. Uh Jim Shannon, you know, Colonel Shannon with the first Earth Battalion, I think did some Gateway stuff. And Bert's double Buying General Burt's double buyd was familiar with Gateway, so h you know, it makes sense to me. Uh, it's interesting that they picked up on that that voice because that is uh, you know Monroe, you know, from the Monroe Institute, and that's I can't remember which which level of the Gateway that is, but it's actually in the gateway. HEMI sink.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know programs I've used I've heard that same voice in my right ear. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I just got the major chills right now. I'm getting the chills because that is so strange. It's so weird. Hey, they're they're using the you can say, how people can get confused with this, right yeah, and thinking that they're a part of the Monroe Institute's Gateway program. And then how they're also confused about the Stargate program. Right if you're in school and you hear this and they're putting these headphones on you to test whatever experiment that they're doing, and you realize that those are the Monroe Institute Gateway tapes that you're hearing, you're going to think that you were a part of the Monroe Institute Gateway program.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and something you have to be, you know, cognizant of is three programs I'm familiar with. Okay, one is Grill Flame Stargate, you know, the military remote viewing program. You have that, and then running adjacent to that you have Robert Monroe and the Gateway program, which we know is also utilized military personnel looking at enhancing side capabilities. Then the the third triad of that is, uh, in my mind just went completely blank, the Gateway Gateway. Oh, and then the Silver Mind Control program, which is another very similar program to Gateway. And you know, all of these programs are running kind of simultaneously, and there's a very thin tissue, thin veneer between the three programs, and it's it's reasonable to think that there might actually be some overlap that uh, you know, remote viewing potential could be enhanced by you know, Hemi Sink in the Gateway, you know, in Robert Monroe in the Monroe Institute, so that you know that makes sense. Actually know a another army intelligence guy that he says that he went to Gateway as a civilian after he got out.
Speaker 1: Of the army.
Speaker 2: But you know he also is very familiar with Jimmy Sink and has gone through the program himself.
Speaker 1: So who knows. Uh, this is getting weirder and weirder, Trey, weirder and weirder. I don't know how to connect all these things, but there's something weird going on. Okay, let's continue the video.
Speaker 5: Here they are saying this is not a hearing test, that is actually the beginning of a hypnosis, what very famously used by a lot of people. So I'm going to butcher all of this a little bit. But when it came to world the Cold War, that's like around that same time this organization started, which was I think was called the National Defense Education Act was created, which links education to national defense, which is are.
Speaker 1: You familiar with that? No?
Speaker 2: But it seems reasonable to me. You know that they showed a picture they showed was a President Eisenhower. So you know, there were a lot of things during the Cold War that tied in well, we just talked about the baby tea thing, you know, that tied in defense and early childhood education interesting, weird.
Speaker 5: And they started funding programs for gifted children around that time. Like when I was in elementary school was the early nineties, and my friend Hayley actually was I was in, which is a different thing, but it's because I didn't take the test seriously. But she doesn't remember much from the program at all because when I started, I was like, you were in, right, She goes, yeah, I go where the where was it? She goes, You know, it was in like a small room off the library, I think, But like I don't really remember much about it. And that's the thing most kids and I don't remember very much about I.
Speaker 1: Was in it.
Speaker 3: What I think I was in it. I took There was the hearing test.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was a weird like.
Speaker 1: Flash card test.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where it was like you're predicting the car, yes, predicting the fucking car.
Speaker 5: Okay, you might have been in because this is something that all the kids remember, so they would do they all everybody everybody talks about the ropes and the different colored ropes. I was supposed to, Oh my god, you're like, literally my nipples are so hard right now.
Speaker 1: They're joking, but apparently that's like a thing like they And dude, I loved nerd robes when I was growing up.
Speaker 2: I freaking love And I vaguely remember, of course, like like I said, I was a child early not early in the Cold War, but right in the midst of the Cold War in the sixties when I started elementary school, and I vaguely remember something with an aptitude test and ropes, no way, and of course this is you know, this is kind of one of those things. And everybody listening take this for what it's worth. Is this this is like stirring up some memories that I haven't thought about in a very long time. Uh. But I, like I said, I was in the gifted program. And the school that I was originally tested in was Metcalf Elementary School in Gainesville, Florida. Okay, what else is in Gainesville, Florida. There's a little school called the University of Florida, which is a major research university. I transferred from Metcalf Elementary School to a place called High Tower Elementary School into cab County, Georgia, and then later on moved over to a thing called Peachtree Elementary School in Gwenett County. What major research institute do we have that has ties to DARPA that's in that Atlanta area, the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Speaker 1: Just saying.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow, and so makes you wonder maybe is it an accident that I went into the career field I did and ended up doing the stuff I'm doing now.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't think so, and that's just me. I don't have any proof of it. I don't, but that is what several people that I've talked to that's been inside of the intelligence community, just as yourself, your former d D and Army intelligence. I've talked to other former do D, Army Intelligence CIA agents and they have all said almost identically the same thing that you're saying right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to tell you something that will really scramble your brain. Is you know, as we talked about before, my background, as I studied psychology at the University of West Georgia and they had people like Bill Roll on their faculty. Famous parapsychologists Bill Roll and Chris Anstus, Don Rise, Mike Aarons, who was at protege of Abraham Maslow, those kind of guys. I was an ROTC there, and when your fourth year of ROTC, while you're a college senior, university senior, you're branched in the army, you know, so you know what you're going to do. And I was branch military intelligence. And one of my professors, you know, asked, Hey, what did you end up getting branched? And I said Army Intelligence and he goes, yeah, you're going to end up a SRI, which I never did, but he was kind of joking and said, yeah, you're here going to SRI.
Speaker 1: But you had a major interest in ith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely. In my senior thesis was on dream analysis, so I was, you know, absolutely tracking along that route.
Speaker 1: Trey, This is blowing my mind right now.
Speaker 2: But professionally I did counterintelligence and security, so I didn't. Professionally, I never did anything like that, you know, you know, in my career, but my interest was always there and it was always percolating there in the background. As we know with the Metal Project and other stuff.
Speaker 1: This seems like and I don't mean to jump the gun here. We're going to finish the rest of this video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, I totally went down a rabbit trail.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, bring up anything as you get it. But I think that these programs were to detect people that is going to be good for the military and for the intelligence community. I mean that would make that's what these programs are for. They test you, They test your mental acuity, they tested your parapsychology, your psychic abilities. They're doing it all. They're wrapping it all up into one and a lot of people that were that I've talked to that are confirmed former former FBI, former CIA, former d D, former Armory intelligence just like yourself, what your DoD and Army intelligence. But it seems like they're all wrapped up into the same thing. Okay, whenever they go through these programs, they're kind of watched throughout their career. They're kind of like pushed in a in a certain direction. They're kind of there's someone in the background that's kind of there to get them to go in and in like a certain direction. Because they've been tested, they know their abilities, they know what they're going to be good at so they they get them a part of the intelligence community, to get them a part of the military. That seems to be exactly what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do know that, you know, at least for army intelligence. And some of the things they look for, strangely enough, are people that have degrees in the humanities. You know, they're not necessarily looking for people like with engineering degrees. Is they want people with degrees like in literature, music, psychology, you know, people that have you know, a very broad, you know, broad understanding of the world and able to look at, you know, the big picture of things.
Speaker 1: I think that that's what's going on. I think that that's what it is. Now. There's you know, a lot of people want to put the kind of woo woo spin on, Yeah, like we're like it was for or you know, communicating with aliens, which this is one of the theories that they're gonna mention right the rest of this video. But just like everything within the community, you've been on this show several times, we've examined so much stuff, all these strange and weird cases. There's normally always a based rational explanation for a lot of this stuff. And I think that that is the based rational explanation for what's going on with these gate programs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you know and Walker, you know, Walker has had echoed it, and I've echoed it when he said is one thing. The government is very pragmatic, you know, extremely pragmatic. And you know, when you find a student that has musical aptitude, you you nurture that aptitude and maybe they become a famous concert pianist. Why not with other stuff?
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, let's get more into this video. Maybe it'll trigger some more things for you.
Speaker 5: Do you also feel like you've had like, do you have reoccurring dreams where you feel like.
Speaker 2: I can't do this right now?
Speaker 4: Okay, do you want me to leave you alone?
Speaker 5: Do you have like reoccurring dreams where you feel like you're like, to some degree they're predictive of the future, and then something happens that you.
Speaker 3: All the fucking time My life is that I'm literally post with Ben. I've had all these weird moments and then the next day I meet them.
Speaker 4: This is crazy. You keep going, Okay, so.
Speaker 1: Have you had that tree?
Speaker 2: What nipples?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Where are your nipples? Super wrong card right now?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe they are let's talk after the show. Uh you know, I, uh yeah, I've had precognitive dreams. One of the one of the most profound ones. And you know, my my coworkers and my wife can attest to this is after the Challenger disaster, you know, is I had a dream, you know, quite a while afterwards, I said, I dreamt that like part of the wing of the Challenger washed up on a beach. And then the next day a news report came out that the largest piece of wreckage of the Challenger was found that very weak. But I had dreamed about it before it was actually released, you know, to the public. So you know, yeah, I think most people that explore that, you know, that area themselves have you know, precognitive dreams.
Speaker 1: Wow, another one, another one confirmed. That's so strange. I've never really had anything like that happened to me. Now. I've had dreams where like I've dreamed of someone and I hadn't seen them in like a really long time, and then when I wake up, I went to lunch and then I seen them. Yeah, dreams like that before, but nothing like surrounding a a a vent or a disaster or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, dreams or just a stepping putting our toe in the pond on the other side of the limital liminal awareness, you know, which is what we do when we remote view. So it's you know, it's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: It makes sense that you can access the past, future, other people, you know, anywhere in the universe or other universes, you know, through your dream dream cycle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird, weird.
Speaker 5: Did they give you a tiny, like a weird little pink drink? Do you remember getting a little pink drink?
Speaker 2: I thought that was to test my bloodshigar.
Speaker 5: No, So everybody literally like can you see my nipples?
Speaker 4: What nibbles going on?
Speaker 5: Everybody in the program remembers getting a little pink drink, and after that pink drink, they don't remember much else until something like this happens and there's an exchange and they're like, no, I remember this, and I remember the weird sheeps. And they would show me these cards and they'd want me to know what was on the next card before I saw the cards, so I was.
Speaker 4: Like predicting what was on the card.
Speaker 5: And they would put something in a box and I'd have to know what was in the box, and they'd make me wear three D glasses.
Speaker 4: It's like one red eye, one blue eye. And yeah, so all of that they believe. The theory says is we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get into the theory stuff here. But do you remember ever taking any kind of drink or a substance, A pink drink, anything like that.
Speaker 2: I like pina coladas. No, No, I don't remember the drink specifically. Now, they were doing, you know, back in the olden days, they were doing a lot of vaccinations, you know, and I'm trying to remember there was some I can't remember for it was polio or something that was in a small drink.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: In memory is a tricky thing. Sometimes events that are widely spaced people remember as a single event. So but I do remember vision tests, and I do remember hearing tests, and I remember something with the ropes which just could have been a cognitive test for intelligence, you know, an IQ test, and I fooled them all. My IQ is only actually about eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Uh, but Ritra, but uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip the weight staff. Uh yeah. So you know, I remember a lot of that. You know, a lot of those things. Uh, and you know, I do remember vision tests, you know, having to put on like glasses and you know, and I remember something about it was something to do with a circus. They showed like an image of like a like a merry go round or an elephant or something, and it's like, you know, what is this? And I remember my mother taking me too, and I want to say it was the University of Florida for some tests, but you know, I don't. I was so young. I just don't recall any specificity of it. Unfortunately, both my parents have passed. But uh, yeah, I uh, some of the some of the stuff is ringing true with me.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I would be very curious to see if the people that are remembering this attended elementary school near a major research university.
Speaker 1: Seems to be the case. Sorry.
Speaker 5: Continue is an educational program that's inspired by or directly linked to the mk Ultra program. And the mk Ultra program was when they were fucking around with mind control and psychedelic drugs and like the men who talked to goats shit, And also I would say, stranger.
Speaker 1: The men whose they gootes she got, I'll give her a.
Speaker 4: Past yeah for things. Because all of this sounds a lot like what happened to eleven.
Speaker 5: Everybody who was in the not everybody, but like most people I've spoken to don't remember a thing about it.
Speaker 4: They have all those things that you remember. They think that was the hearing and seeing tests in school.
Speaker 1: And so what was their goal?
Speaker 4: What we want to prep these kids for?
Speaker 5: They wanted to prep these kids to start learning how to which you fucking later did in a video astral projection astral projection and that thing that you did where he gets cheesecake factory remote viewing. Yes, so all of the kids that they were all off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then and.
Speaker 5: It's crazy because I was thinking about that on the way over here, stressed. And so the point was because they were worried about all these things going on, Like this was the educational defense system that they were putting together because kids have like a thinner veil and are more open and more suggestible. And the extension of this where it becomes a little cuckoo.
Speaker 1: Nuts okay, is good, it becomes well.
Speaker 5: So like honestly, like I'm with the theory to this point because I know that the government does weird stuff, and I know that they get like creative about things like there's a bunch of private companies that their sole existence is to be creative and come up with weird weapons, like different weapons development, things like that's their sole function and purpose.
Speaker 4: So of course someone's going to think like, oh, let's tap into the next generation the step further.
Speaker 1: Which then gets into like what you're saying in the early eighties, like if you control the education system, then right, you know, twenty years, thirty years, then you're going to have a completely mind control society because those people that are coming of now are going to be in positions of power later on.
Speaker 2: Well, something you have to and you know this is it's really important that we keep things in context. The Cold War was a very very scary time. And in nineteen seventy and I just happened to have a copy of the book laying right next to me. This book came out, and it's called Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain, and it says the most important book about esp research and the validity of cult tradition yet to appear, Astonishing facts behind psychic research and official laboratories from Prague to Moscow, And it talks about the Soviets and the other countries under the Soviets sphere of influence, the Communist block, the com block, really delving into psychic research, you know, in doing the remote viewing, doing the astral projection, doing and I believe the term the Kasarev mirrors, using those to enhance capabilities of test subjects so they could maximize their capabilities of intelligence collection and supremacy on the battlefield. Now turn the page. If you're absolute sworn enemy just bought a forty four magnum, you're going to go out and at minimum you're going to buy a forty four magnum because you want to maintain parity. But if you're smart, you're now going to buy a thirty out six rifle because that's even more powerful than their forty four magnum. So how do you think the US government reacted when our intelligence services started, you know, saying they're looking into this research and then doggone it. In nineteen seventy, right in the middle of the Cold War, a book comes out and it's like basically puts it in the public's face, Hey, we're behind on this. What are you going to do about do about a DARPA, What are you going to do about defense Intelligence Agency. What do you think CIA? Are you asleep at the switch? So how would a government react to that? And what they would do is they would come up with a program of their own and they would start to try to identify Remember I've always talked about indicators, things that indicate future events or actions. They would look for indicators that show a propensity towards US psych capabilities, so we could reach parity and maybe possibly supremacy over the comm block psychic program pside programs.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite lines from the Menusteric Goats was they were like, so, we need to start a program because the Russians the Soviets have started a psychic spy program. And then the guys like, well, it turns out that they really weren't starting a psychic spy program. And then the colonel was like, also, we started a psychic spy program because we thought that they were doing a psychic spy program, and now we have a psychic spy program. They really did, but it was they did for the movie. But it makes a lot of sense because Russia after World War Two got more Nazi soldiers than the United States. Ate. Yeah, I reportedly got over six thousand, right, including all their family members and everything, so around roughly six thousand people. Now. Lim Buchanan says that Russia had a They were very sophisticated in their remote viewing capability, and they found other uses of not just collecting intelligence data.
Speaker 2: No, they can do offensive remote viewing, absolutely, and the Chinese were researching it too.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep, yep. That's exactly what's going on. Makes a lot of sense, and of course we would want to do it, and then that just gets into you know, something has proven the work. I mean, how long did they have that program running? They had it running since seventy eight, so and then they shut it down in ninety five. What is that like? Sixteen years? Sixteen seventeen years that they had a running and then they just closed it down, which in my mind as well, they shut it down because they already had another program, or like the Russians, they found another use for it, and then they could carry the people over from that was in the Stargate program into a new program that was doing something completely different with it because it was a lot more nefarious.
Speaker 2: Right, I'll give you an example. The uh uh oh, my mind just went like Constellation uh the program that was just outed. The uh unacknowledged that program, Immaculate Constellation that was just outed. Okay, just because immaculate Constellation was what they call on the SAFF world de established that information and that capability was stood up under another program with a different with a different name and a different compartment. So you know, every time I hear somebody say, yeah, you know they shut down the remote viewing program. Yeah, they might've shut down you know, a grill Flame and Stargate and some of the other programs, but I'm sure that capability still exists out there under another umbrella program. It's just too good of an intelligence asset. It would not make sense to you know, throw the baby out with the bathlet, or we have intelligence collection programs that are less reliable than remote viewing that we're still using. So you know, it just makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said the same. We'll never know about those programs because it's so deeply classified and they're just running under something that will never know about. But we do know about the other ones because they were declassified. And that is the whole thing of this, Like they had to come out and say that they were using this right, so therefore people wouldn't continue to like look for because if the whole thing got exposed and never said that they were doing it and never got declassified in the beginning, than that would mean that all of it would have to be declassified. They would have to know what they were doing up until that point. But they didn't do that. They declassified and they were like, oh, yeah, we were working with these sidegics to collect the intelligence datasiness nineteen seventy eight. Big deal, it's over as done. Meanright, they got another one that's going on with a different purpose for a different reason. That is a lot more nefarious than just collecting intelligence data on foreign assets.
Speaker 2: Well, the you know, the thousands and thousands and thousands of pages I sent you in remote viewing? Do you think that do you think that's the sexy stuff?
Speaker 1: No, that's the bare minimum. But it's incredible though. It's really incredible just reading through them and looking through them and seeing all the drawings and everything that they had done, and how detailed they were about everything. Like, there's no sensible person that would look through those documents and be like, this doesn't work. This is what we need to shut down this program? Right, What they're talking about wind speed, describing the environment and how hot it is outside, the temperature, the altitude, Like, give me a break. There's no way that anybody within government, even someone that doesn't believe in remote viewing, it doesn't believe in psyche. If you ride through all those documents, you're going to come out with a different state of mind, like this shit is real. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Every time I have somebody come up to me and say, well, you know, remote viewing doesn't work. And I counted it with two things. At number one, I know it works because I've done it. In number two, do the research. And after you really do the research, see if you still have the same opinion, which basically the research is going back through the CIA, INSTACOM, Intelligence and Security Command, and SRI documents, you know, and see if you still have that same attitude. If you do, then you know I can't help you. You know, you're beyond You're beyond help.
Speaker 1: That's right, That's exactly how I feel about it too. All right, let's get then, we got like two or three more minutes left of this video. They get into more like theories about any like that, but I think it's just need to listen to.
Speaker 5: That they believe that these kids were specifically.
Speaker 4: Being taught how to communicate with.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you Jared.
Speaker 3: I have talked about this experience on the podcast before and in real life when I was really young and I saw three gray aliens outside of our bedroom window as on the top bunk, and it like scarred me for life, and Mom told me they were Guardian angels and I freaked.
Speaker 4: The oh my god, you have shared that on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 5: Literally a lot of the kids also like that's another one of how three times not to make this out and they say gray aliens?
Speaker 4: But beencer.
Speaker 3: How many times have I said, I think aliens are going to contact me.
Speaker 1: We need to get a camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been like, that's gonna happen and we're going to film that.
Speaker 4: That's so crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm so stressed. Your cat have to come.
Speaker 6: I need to leave you, like the dress needs to leave us. I don't want to be around for the aliens.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so that's the thought.
Speaker 5: The thought is that they were treated teaching them how to astral project into like conference rooms with aliens.
Speaker 6: Or the aliens going to be nice.
Speaker 4: Ask him. It seems like you knows well, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Trying to decide if I'm around all obsessed weirdly into aliens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so weird.
Speaker 5: Well, and I asked another friend of mine because her husband was like, yeah, I'm pretty sure that I was abducted as a child, and I was like, I hit her up and I was like, yo, was your husband in the program too?
Speaker 4: He wasn't.
Speaker 6: I don't want to know what if that's why you're so into this genre of thing conspiracy.
Speaker 2: This is the weirdest day of my life. Okay, I'm getting ready to absolutely blow your mind.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? I am ready. Okay.
Speaker 2: I told you that I was very young and I attended medcalf Elementary School in Gainesville, Florida, where they administered as far as I remember, vision hearing in IQ intelligence quotience tests. Okay, I have a distinct memory when I was a child living in our house, which was about four blocks from the elementary school. And I'm going to show you some figures that I drew in about twenty thirteen of this event. Okay, that I remember when I was young, maybe four or five years old, I couldn't sleep. I was a little kid. I had insomnia, and in my room I had a window on an outside you know, on the exterior wall of the house. On either side of that window were bookshelves, and in between the bookshelves was a desktop, so you could sit in between the bookshelves and play you know, on the desktop look out the window. And I remember one night waking up and I couldn't sleep. I crawled up on top of the desktop and laid my head up against the window. And this is a drawing I did of if you can see that, basically just kind of laying up against the bookshelf with my back on the bookshelf, looking out the window along.
Speaker 1: The side of the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so I made that drawing, you know, of looking and as I'm laying up against the window looking down on the side of the house, I see something peer around a corner of the house. I don't know if you can see that right.
Speaker 1: Here here, let me take me out of.
Speaker 2: A figure peering out around the corner of the house that had two eyes, a slit nose, and a slit mouth. And to this day I have a hard time sleeping if there's an open window where something I think something can look in at me.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So they were just talking about you know, seeing grays and all after you know, these tests and all that drawing was made in twenty thirteen years and years before we even broached this subject.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow. See, my dad told me he experienced something sort of simmilar. I've never told this story before, but my dad told me when I was around eight years old. He was upstairs with his brothers. He had two other brothers. Him and his older older brother stayed in the same room, and his oldest brother stayed had his own separate room. They were up really there's a there was a porch like right outside of his window that had like a like it was like a roof to the porch so that you could like open the window and like get onto the roof of the porch if you wanted to, like you wanted to sneak out or whatever you wanted to do, you know, whenever you were younger. And he said he moved the curtain to the window and there was three men standing on the roof of the porch. They were in black suits, had strange faces. It was almost like their faces were like kind of veiled kind of and like had like really strange skin, like very pale white skin and the one was like sitting down in like a chair in the middle, and then the other two were standing side by side with him. Now I've told on show a few times. I don't really like talking about it because you know, people will be like, oh, whatever, bro, you're just just what You're just you know, seeing things you were a kid or whatever. But when I was growing up, you remember the old school like wood paneling. It's kind of like your wood paneling right behind you. Yeah, identical to that. Okay, No, I remember it. Yeah, you got it, you got it, got it? Okay, Yeah, so that wood paneling there, hold on, let me bring you back. I want to get me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just the old fashioned nineteen seventies nineteen eighties wood paneling.
Speaker 1: Paneling in our house. And every night whenever I was growing up, I would see entities come out of the wood paneling. They were just morphed out of the wood panel like faces, like distorted faces, weird and strange things just come out of the wood paneling, Okay, and it freaked me out. They didn't ever like touch me or like hurt me or anything, but it just scared me. Because I'm a really young kid. I don't know what's going on, and I told my parents about it. I was like, hey, I'm seeing these things come out of the wood paneling. And they were like, okay, well something must be wrong with you. You might have probably have something wrong with your vision. Right, so they take me to the doctor. Okay, go to the doctor. The doctor gives me like a flash card. M It was like, this is a this is a card protector. This is like a card protector. But it was about the size right, right, It's about the size, and it had like bull's eyes on it. It had like rings and like it was red. The bulls eyes were really red and they were kind of like blurred a little bit. And the further that it went up, the clearer that the bulls eyes got. Okay, So they started out really like blurry, and there was three of them. They started out really blurry, and then as it got to the last one, the last one was really clear. Okay. So he was like, whenever you can make these bulls eyes pop up off of the car, come back and see me, right, And he told my parents that there was nothing wrong with me, that everything was good okay, And he was like, once you can make these bulls eyes pop up off of the card come back and see me, and I didn't never went back to see it. But that's where the flash card thing is coming in with me. Now, I didn't go to public school, so I didn't get any of these strange and weird tests. So but the wash card thing that has always stuck with in my mind because he could have said that I was like insane or that I was right whatever, but he somehow knew that I was experiencing something and that nothing was wrong with me.
Speaker 2: And then it was yeah, it was a real phenomena, Yeah, real experience.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's something I've always wondered, is you know, people that you know, a that are in this business or B people that are interested in this kind of stuff, is do they have similar experiences and similar memories and does that predispose us to kind of going this route in our lives. Because I know a lot of the people I've talked to on my team, you know, in other groups, you all have kind of a similar kind of you know, memory and life experience of strange things. And then, and I'm not going to go too deep down the whole abduction thing, you know, that's fraught with a lot of controversy. But you know, one of the questions is that comes up when I talk to different people is do all of us have a common lived experience with something other? And that experience started when we were very young, and I would you know, I would go out on a limb and say the answer to that is probably yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. And I think that some of the doctors had to know this, and some of the schools had to know this. They had to be involved in some kind of way. I mean, all the people that you talked to that was a part of the Stargate program, which we know, again it wasn't always called the Starget program ran under many names, right, pro Plane, Center, Lane, all these different programs, but they all kind of explain an event and then they're superior kind of comes to them and it was like, I think you would be good with this program. Like with David Morehouse, it was after he had a near death experience.
Speaker 2: Essentially yep, he was struck by a bullet fragment, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly, limb Buchan and he had like some like telekinesis ability that wrecked all kinds of thousands of dollars worth of computers. Then a superior officer was like, Okay, well I think you would be good for this program, you know what I mean. So it's like they know that these people aren't crazy or they're not insane, and they know where to like but I don't know if that's making any sense or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it is, it is. It's uh yeah, if you show a predisposition for a certain like I've known people I've talked to that said, you know, they were recommended to take go talk to the recruiters for you know, First Special Operations Detachment DELTA or Delta Force, you know, because they were soldiers that had a certain aptitude. And Delta recruits from all military occupational specialties. You know, it's not just infantrymen or you know, green berets. It's cooks and drivers and you know all.
Speaker 1: Of this stuff.
Speaker 2: And you know, I think commanders are told to look out for people with certain attributes and uh, you know, show a proclivity towards certain skill sets.
Speaker 1: So to give a brief overview here as a former d D and US Army Military intelligence, because that gives you, you know, president over this kind of stuff more credibility than others. What do you think about this gate program. Do you think that this was real? Do you think that this was happening, and do you believe what do you believe that they were doing it for?
Speaker 2: What I believe is kind of what you know, what I touched on you at the beginning of the broadcast is I think that what these people were experiencing was probably a government contracted research program through a major research university. It could have been a pH d you know, uh candidate doing their doing their research project. You know, they got a grant from d O D or d IA or whomever to test side capabilities and young children under the age of eleven. I'm just you know, saying that maybe that's what they're you know, their synopsis, you know, maybe that's what their research proposal was. And as part of that is they reached out through the auspice of the university, you know, be at the University of Florida, Georgia Tech whatever, to the public school system, said we would like to test We're doing a research study under the auspice of the university, and we were wondering if we could use you know, just take a very short period of time test some of your students and maybe they would have followed on testing. Now, none of this would be done in a vacuum. Parents would be sent home a rather innoculous consent form saying you here by grinch permission for your child to take part in a university sanctioned UH test. Were there researching UH learning capabilities or they're researching ability to process new information. It would sound real innoculous, and of course any parent would say, well, yeah, of course at the school says it's okay, and you know, and the kids would say, yay, I get out of class for you know, two hours on Thursday. And then so then they gather all this information up and they generate a report and they send it up to you know whatever black hole in the you know, black vault up in the sky, and it's compiled with research projects from other universities all over the country, and then they start developing their theories and hypotheses and all of that and move on forward. Do I think it was recruiting for the Secret Space Program?
Speaker 1: I do not do.
Speaker 2: I think people were recruited at the age of three for the Secret Space Program and they served a lifetime on Zeta Reticulai working for the Supreme Galactic Command and then they have their memories of race, like in the movie Men in Black.
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 2: I think it probably was an honest research study to test the proclivity and possible indicators of children with side capabilities, to see if there are things like, you know, what are their demographics. Does the capability show up only in certain brackets of IQ? You know, does it ended like one point and begin at you know, one twelve? You know, I'm just throwing that out there. Is it tied to certain races of people, people with certain backgrounds? What about their parents' education? Maybe it has to do with certain kinds of foods children eat, you know, you know, do they come from a place where they drink a lot of fluoride? You know, then you can go in the whole Penino gleam and all.
Speaker 1: Of that stuff.
Speaker 2: So, you know, I think that they you know, they were doing an honest study, you know, and students were the perfect test subject, kind of like we saw with the collection of baby teeth during the Cold War.
Speaker 1: Incredible, Thanks so much for coming on, Trey. Really appreciate your time this evening. And my mind's blown. My mind's blown.
Speaker 2: They'll put a band aid on it and drink a glass of water. You'll wake up tomorrow feeling much better.
Speaker 1: I'm going to need a lot of milk and cooking. Yeah. Nice, rest breaking and let people know where to find you. Is your book out?
Speaker 2: It will be on Tuesday, the twenty seventh, twenty seventh of May. Yes, that's our return to the Meadow and we actually go into hypnotic progression with some of the people that have had stranger experiences. We now have a psychoanalyst on our staff, so we review some of the strange things that happened to us in the past, like updates on the mysterious Monkey Bear Lady or Businesswoman of the Forest Hypnotic Regression, and it talks about our experiences that we've had at the Meadow since the last book was published. That will come out on Tuesday. Trey Hudson Research dot com, Trey Hudson Dash author on Facebook, and Trey Hudson Research at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Awsome, I will get that. Do you have a pre order? Do you have like a pre order link?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you go to Amazon and just click on the I think the ebook is up for the Kendle version is up for pre order, and so regular I'm hoping hard copies go live on Tuesday, and I will be at Centennial Colorado in June speaking for Colorado Move on, and then I will be at the Snippy the Horse event, which is Snippy was one of the first recorded anal relations in Alamosa, Colorado in August.
Speaker 1: Is Katie going to be there for that one? Katie will be there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Usually I hang out with Katie and we drive up to the event together.
Speaker 1: Cool. I'm gonna get you, guys both on the same show. You and Katy page here next month, I think. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The cool thing is that she has been to the Meadow and I've been to the Clearview Range.
Speaker 1: I want to go to the Clearview Ranch.
Speaker 2: Bro, It's got to got a weird energy. It's a strange place.
Speaker 1: Take me, Bro, I want to go to That would be awesome. But yeah. Links to Trey's stuff will be in the description of this video, and please be sure to hit the thumbs up button. I have the channel in the algorithm subscribe. Hit the ball icon as well for notifications and we'll see you guys next time. I