Speaker 1: You're waking up fifth in the morning, h Kiss in the morning.
Speaker 2: A couple of things are happening at the same time right now, one recovering from last night to digesting Justin Bieber's new album. As the show goes on this morning, we're gonna hear some of it together, most likely for the very first time.
Speaker 3: First of all, Old Dominion.
Speaker 2: Last night, Great American Ballpark, Reds game, great time.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: If you were there, you'll have to let me know.
Speaker 2: I didn't stay much for Old Dominion, but feedback was that it was a good show, weather, it was great.
Speaker 3: Little on the hot side, Red's one. I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Baby stopped over at more Line Loggerhouse for Rock and the Roe laying afterwards as well.
Speaker 3: Great night. Loved it up a little too late though, maybe.
Speaker 2: Had one like maybe just a skosh too much beer.
Speaker 3: But I'm all right. I'm out here living, having a good Friday.
Speaker 2: Second thing, like I had mentioned, Justin Bieber announced to this album with four o'clock yesterday, was some good pictures by the way of him and Hayley and Baby Jack. It's a seventh studio album called Swag. I will have some of the bigger songs for you in Three Things set six fifty ish this morning. It Oh, it's serendipitous. How perfectly timed the release was with our entire conversation about Song of Summer yesterday. Will one of these tracks now be in the running for the Tiff in the Morning Song of Summer? We're waiting on some I mean, why we need someone to come in and rescue Summer twenty twenty five because right now it is dust, nothing, empty, gone. We have no contenders. If you were a little late to the party and you haven't gotten caught up on the podcast, I highly recommend that that's a great place to go at some point today. You can get into the entire conversation about Song of Summer when you start Tiff in the Morning on Iheartradium Good Morning. When you need to know she's got you, It's Three Things with Tiff Good Morning. Will Justin Bieber save Summer twenty twenty five? He released his album last night and give Me a Hot Sick. We'll get to that here in a minute. We're just before seven o'clock on seven eleven. Beyonce would be proud. A beautiful sunrise. The moon was cool. That was a full moon. If he didn't get a chance to see that, maybe take a peek. Even though the sun's making its way up, scattered shower is predicted potentially this afternoon and tomorrow, but overall a.
Speaker 3: Decent weekend ahead of us.
Speaker 2: All Right, this is not the way I want to start off of any show, any show of mine, and I feel like as of late, this is where we have to begin most shows. There was another shooting last night, killing or in the last day or so, killing a fifteen year old boy, committed by a fourteen year old boy.
Speaker 5: We're learning more about the teenager that was shot and killed in Wyoming Wednesday afternoon. Fifteen year old Jamber Hill, a freshman in Northwest High School, was found with a gunshot wound to the left shoulder at the intersection of Burns and Washington Avenue. He was rushed to UC Medical Center, but eventually died from his injuries. His uncle, Isaac Fuller, talked to WCPO nine news, describing him as a kid who loved the work.
Speaker 4: Proposed he has to work like he's not trying to sell drugs or anything like that.
Speaker 3: He worked.
Speaker 5: Bill was also described as a well mannered, great and real happy kid.
Speaker 3: Of course he was. He's a teenager. That's my guy.
Speaker 2: Lee Mallen from seven hundred WLWR Sister Station. I'm thinking of the community and family. I just don't understand when we get into an altercation bound to happen with kids, why is it?
Speaker 3: Let me pull my gun out. I'll be thinking of them.
Speaker 2: I'll be thinking of you this morning, because I know you're probably thinking the same thing I am. What are we going to do about this second? And three things you need to know this morning? A little bit of an intense transition here. But news did come out later on the late in the afternoon yesterday that Justin Bieber was going to drop his seventh studio album, So let us digest some of it together, most likely for the first time if you were concerned about Justin and Hailey Bieber's relationship.
Speaker 3: There is a track on there specifically for her. Here it is stands My Baby.
Speaker 6: She's iconic, iPhone keys, They've got song and all my das she keys from talking. It's comedy. Just get on my baby. When sunlight turns its shadows and then gets out of the face like water to a flyer. Baby, No you need no bag, No they needs no workout and her they needs to break, don't need.
Speaker 7: To perchen it shut. Won't case to cry on my shoot out, just stirn in me cry on my shooter.
Speaker 3: Why that was called go baby?
Speaker 2: You know I've been digesting this album for the first time as well, and it's very melodic. We're gonna spend more time on this coming up in the beginning of our seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Hour very quickly.
Speaker 2: And lastly, in three things you need to know, hawksworths Blood Center here in Cincinnati is in die your need of donors. It takes four hundred and fifty donors every day to supply more than thirty local hospitals with their blood products, and one in seven hospitals or patients rather need blood when they go to the hospital. So if you have time to donate this weekend, do so with Hawksworth Blood Center. That is three things you need to know for seven to eleven. Coming up around as seven oh five we're commercial free, We're gonna spend a little bit more time with this justin Bieber album, I'll break down some of the things that you might have missed on the internet, et cetera. We'll hear some of the songs so best way to keep listening to Tiff in the Morning is by searching Kiss one oh seven one on iHeartRadio Good Morning. I don't know what it is, if it's the new Justin Bieber album or that Drake song, but I love by the way. I keep categorizing that in my top three, but I'm in my feels right now in like a good way. Kiss one O seven one is commercial free. You're waking up with Tiff in the morning. If you haven't heard it yet, let me be the first to say it. Happy Friday to you. It is new Music Friday at that and we will we'll talk quite a bit about the Justin Bieber album coming up around seven twenty is this morning. I'm gonna play some of my favorites for you, just in case you don't have time to digest it before you get into whereever it is that you need to go this morning, work, camp, et cetera.
Speaker 3: I'll take care of it.
Speaker 2: I'll say this, if you thought that Justin Bieber and Haley were not good, let me play some of these songs for you, and then we'll decide together a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of an update.
Speaker 2: A Little House on the Prairie if you were part of yesterday's show.
Speaker 3: I finally have internet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I went three days without WiFi at my house and I was I felt as if I was like.
Speaker 3: Going back in time. At this point, I had.
Speaker 2: An apron and a bonnet on and I thought I was in a little house with the prairie. I had candlesticks going, and my friend said, you know, Sarah, at least She's like, well, you still have electricity, right, And I'm like, yeah, but should I even use it? I didn't get the Wi Fi on though, until maybe ten o'clock last night. I mean, it was a full on production. So shout out to Ulta Fiber for really getting their act together and helping me out.
Speaker 3: All Right, we're commercial free.
Speaker 2: Like I said, we'll get into the Justin Bieber album coming up around seven to twenty.
Speaker 3: I'd love to have you if you can give me some time.
Speaker 1: You're waking up fifth in the morning. Kiss good morning.
Speaker 2: So will Justin Bieber save summer of twenty twenty five? Will we finally have a song a summer? Jury still out on it, but hopefully. He released his seventh studio album kind Of as a surprise yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 3: He made the announcement and then it came out at midnight.
Speaker 2: It's called Swag. Twenty one songs are on it. It feels very lengthy for an album in this era of life.
Speaker 3: That we live.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna play some of the ones that are probably trending and then some of my favorites. Overall thoughts on the album, and I think at any point you check into Tiff in the morning today, you might hear a snipet of one here, snippet the one there. Because twenty one songs is a lot to digest. So I'll kind of take care of you throughout the show there if you had any He doubts about Justin Bieber and Haylen to me, they they sound good according to some of the lyrics in this album. He also he kind of addresses he dresses, addresses some hardship, but also how much he loves her. So here's one that's my baby.
Speaker 6: She's Iconnie our phone keys. They have got songs and all my days she keeps them talking. It's comedy.
Speaker 7: Just get on, my baby.
Speaker 6: Here we going When sunlight turns a shadow and then gets out of the face like what it to with flyer Baby? No you need no bab they needs no workout and they needs to break.
Speaker 7: Don't need to pretend it.
Speaker 6: Won't case to cry on my shoot, just me ray cry on my shooter.
Speaker 2: When uh the reference there to road beauty in the beginning where he says I've got the lip gloss on my phone case. Hailey Bieber has that type of phone case that holds the road lip gloss. Some of the more vibey ones that I don't think you'll hear unless you go and search them out. This is called walking Away one that I enjoyed damnd A do.
Speaker 7: Ajo to.
Speaker 1: Day sun.
Speaker 3: These growing.
Speaker 2: Baby, So you heard him reference there that these are growing pains. But I'm not walking away, okay, right, a little bit of both there, a little bit of growth.
Speaker 3: From Justin Bieber. Here's another one.
Speaker 2: I'm banking on the name of it. I'll play it and figure it out while it's going.
Speaker 1: Off Wednesday Celebrate the bed way.
Speaker 3: Like Weday. That's called soulful.
Speaker 2: And the thing about this book, sir, the thing about this album is that it feels very oh my god, stop.
Speaker 3: Talking justin what's going on?
Speaker 2: Where is it coming from? Sorry, it's very it's a very soulful album. It's that's kind of the way that I would describe it. It's one of those if you don't get annoyed by a little bit of his naisily voice, It's one of those albums that I think you could put on and go cover to cover and have on in the background. A good like chill Saturday morning album, potentially a good driving album.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what I'm picking up from this one or two more songs for you.
Speaker 2: He did, of course, add in that trending piece of audio that we've all been hearing about standing on business.
Speaker 3: Business sidewalk that did make the album. And then one last one before I let you go this morning.
Speaker 2: This is called Days. Here's a quick clip.
Speaker 7: Way you gum me a.
Speaker 1: Bang early you and mopping.
Speaker 6: Is you know I can take it cut in a date so many days legacy you?
Speaker 2: I mean, are any of these strong enough to be the twenty twenty five song of summer? You tell me the jury's still out. There's twenty one songs to get through. I'll have more coming up.
Speaker 3: In three things.
Speaker 7: You need to know.
Speaker 2: Hey, while I have you, if you want to go and do something with your family, I'm gonna stamp here since the summer passport with a pair of tickets to see let Sing Taylor up in Dayton, coming up in three minutes.
Speaker 3: God, I knew every word of that song. What a good one.
Speaker 2: You know you can always count on bangers like that when you get up with Tiff in the morning every Friday, or really every day. But you know, set a little routine to come back to the show. You can always search kiss on the iHeartRadio app. To make things a little bit easier for you. Make us your number one preset while you're there. Shout out to Greg. Greg works at Moreline Logger House. And I had maybe a scoochh a hair too much beer last night, just like just a slight little baby too much amount, not too bad.
Speaker 3: I'm all right on this Friday.
Speaker 2: But Old Dominion performed at Great American Ballpark last night. If you were at the show, you have to let me know what your thoughts are. Loved the energy, loved the vibe. And then if you haven't had a chance to check out Rock and the Roebling at more Line Laggerhouse, Devi eight performed last night. If you're a cover band person and wait's such a good night, It's such a cool.
Speaker 3: Free thing to do.
Speaker 2: So set a reminder that on Thursdays that happens until nine o'clock throughout the summer.
Speaker 3: Check it out. Thanks Greg, I had a great time, all right.
Speaker 2: If you can trade me a couple of minutes coming up at seven fifty, I'll have the three things you need to know to get your day started. In Sincy, we've got new music Friday from Justin Bieber. What's the status between him and Haley? Are they good or are they not? According to some of these lyrics. I'll let you decide.
Speaker 1: When you need to know she's got you. It's three things with tim.
Speaker 2: Will Justin Bieber save summer of twenty twenty five and give us a song of summer?
Speaker 3: He released an album. I'll get to that in a hot second.
Speaker 2: Or just before eight o'clock on seven to eleven Beyonce would be proud.
Speaker 3: Or seven eleven is a thing here that is a convenience store and god they make the best like slushies. Ooh ooh, Okay.
Speaker 2: Weather wise, beautiful and sunny right now. I think there's just a risk of scattered showers throughout the weekend, but overall fairly decent.
Speaker 3: Before we get to Justin Bieber. Let's start off with scooters and red bikes.
Speaker 2: In an effort to potentially crack down on youth violence. This city is shutting off the red bikes in the scooters around the popular areas around eight o'clock. I think it goes into effect from eight or eight or nine o'clock at night to six am.
Speaker 8: This will be another weekend and since I with red bikes, any scooters locked down at night, city leaders it as a way to control crime. But counselman Mark Jeffery says people are relying on the bike shouldn't be punished because of the actions of a few teens and ten on causing trouble.
Speaker 1: I think we have to go after the bad behavior.
Speaker 3: Each of those red bikes has a code.
Speaker 4: If first of all, a kid or somebody can a crime, that person should be locked down of the system.
Speaker 1: Same thing with line permanently.
Speaker 2: That I was from our sister station seven hundred WLW. I was kind of processing the information as I was hearing it, you know, thinking about, well, come on, I mean, have I used a scooter as a recent note?
Speaker 3: What I like the option past eight pm? The sun is still out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would, but I'm trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: You know, I get it. I'm right alongside you, all right, I'll leave it there for now.
Speaker 2: Second and three things you need to know new music Friday, will Justin Bieber save Summer of twenty twenty five. Right now, we've been playing clips throughout the show. I'm going to play one for you. It's called Way It Is. Here's a clipp.
Speaker 7: I get.
Speaker 2: So far settled down the way It is not going to do it for me for the song of Summer, but still overall a really decent album from what I've played on the show. Very soulful, very vital. I like the instruments in it. I too, am still digesting it. So here's one if you haven't heard yet. It's called things You Do. Here's a clip that job driving me crazy.
Speaker 1: That's driving.
Speaker 2: A lot of them seem to have reference to what his relationship with Hay in a good way. He's got eleven project on the Projects on the Billboard two hundred, including eight number ones, and then on the Billboard Hot one hundred, he's collected eight.
Speaker 3: Number ones as well. The last time Tiff Trivia for you.
Speaker 2: The last time Bieber topped the chart was in twenty twenty one with stay kid Leroy that same year as when Peaches came out.
Speaker 3: It's pretty much the last time we heard from him was twenty twenty one. All right.
Speaker 2: And then lastly in three things you need to know this morning, and congratulations to the Reds in general they won last night. But to Ellie de la Cruz for his one hundredth hit.
Speaker 3: Over the Marlins. It's the second.
Speaker 2: He's the second starting shortstop to reach one hundred hits before the All Star Break. Wow, it was tongue tight on that one. All Star Break is next week. The first Hall of Famer to do it was Barry Larkin. All Right, that is three things in Ellie de la Cruz is going to the All Stars. That is three things you need to know for seven to eleven. Coming up at eight, I'll continue to stamp your since the summer passport with a chance to win Kesha tickets don't go far. Good morning, you're waking up with fifth in the morning, Well, good morning to you. What is the goat millennial trend that you would bring back if you could. Millennial is the key word for the Kesha tickets. I'm gonna stamp your Sincy summer passport coming up around eight thirty is this morning? She'll be here on Wednesday, Nelly speaking a river bend is gonna be there August is August eleventh.
Speaker 3: Don't quote me on that.
Speaker 2: But sometime next month him and Ashanti were doing an interview with Complex and they were asked that question, what's the goat.
Speaker 3: Millennial trend you would bring back? Goat two thousand's trend you would bring back?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The trend I would bring back is the next till?
Speaker 1: The sure good chure? Babe?
Speaker 3: Where are you you downstairs?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Don't bring that.
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 3: Where are you? Could you come me up?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 3: I never ever ever had a next tell?
Speaker 1: But I did have.
Speaker 3: What did I have?
Speaker 7: I had?
Speaker 2: I know I was super late to the technology game, so I had a flip phone that had a keypad. And let me tell you, I would love to bring back T nine texting for a day, if it came down to texting on my iPhone or T nine ing, and if it actually no skirt skirt, if they said Tiffany for the Bengals to win the Super Bowl instead of Evan McPherson kicking a field goal, you have to beat someone in T nine, texting, no problem, I'm bringing home the trophy.
Speaker 3: Vince Lombardi, what's up? Cue the duck boats.
Speaker 2: We're getting ready for a parade here in Cincy. That's how good I was at T nine y T nine texting, uh, is there something you would bring back? As I have got the wheels turning early this morning?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 3: Is it cell phone related?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Did you have that BlackBerry?
Speaker 2: A girlfriend of mine had one in college and every morning I would wake up to her with her clack emails, just cl clicklick like CLICKI.
Speaker 3: Klacken on that BlackBerry? What else that's technology related?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Is it fashion? Is it movies? Is it music?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 7: What is it for you?
Speaker 2: Talk back with tiff on iHeart radio. Microphone's in the top right hand corner. Or if you feel more comfortable calling me, i'd'd love to kiki with you. Five one three seven four nine one o seven one.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: How a fitting that we're playing? Ashanti here, we were just chatting this about this video. Her and Nelly were interviewing each other and said, Hey, what's the goat two thousands trend that you would bring back? And Ashanti said the next tell you're listening to the chirup, you're listening to kiss one oh seven one commercial free, I'm tif of Tiff in the morning. With your chance to win Kesha tickets coming up in three minutes. You'll need the keyword millennial. I think that was the keyword we went to with. So what is your what would be your goat? Your goat return from the two thousands. I'm checking your talk back fift.
Speaker 4: Good morning from the cold beer guy. Good morning, thank god it's Friday. Definitely a hot week out here delivering beer ready for the weekend. I like to bring back CDs. I was just say at Walmart and it looks so depressing an electronics section I missed looking through the CDs so empty over there.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm really glad someone brought up CDs. Yeah and used to put that did you were you someone that kept all of them in cases? Or did you put them in the binder and put that thing in your car? You had to carry a suitcase of CDs around with you anytime you drove around.
Speaker 3: Wow, what a time.
Speaker 2: Another one that I think would be cool to bring back is the poster section at Walmart.
Speaker 3: I used to hit that hard all right, three minutes true. Now your chance to win the Kesha tickets with the keyword millennial.
Speaker 1: Kaba use you're waking up with fifth in the morning on Kiss one O seven to one.
Speaker 3: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping you have a keyword for me millennial. Congratulations. You are a collared ten. You got the keyword. I'm stamping your sense or passport with Keshia tickets.
Speaker 9: Amazing, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. What's your name with neighborhood? You waking up with me and happy Friday. Well, my name's Lyda.
Speaker 9: I live in Winchester, but I work in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for listening to Tiff in the morning on the commute. Yeah, of course we were talking about goat two thousands trends that you would bring back. Is anything coming to mind for you?
Speaker 9: Oh it's really hard because I was I was born and don't.
Speaker 3: Don't do it. Don't, no, don't do it. Don't. I'm just kidding. No, But there's is there something that is back now that you love?
Speaker 9: I love that they brought like I was one of the people that really loved like the old gaming centers, so like thank like early DS's early Nintendo yep. And I feel like they're trying to rework some of the original games, So I feel like that's really fun to see.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that someone brought that up because I would have never mentioned video games.
Speaker 3: Good for you, my well, thank you for listening to the show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, of course, thank you.
Speaker 3: You're welcome if.
Speaker 2: You took an l on these, John John will have one final chance this afternoon at four point thirty if you want to set a reminder to get a Nope, no, no, no, nope to ride home with John John. I mean, I'd love it if you get up with me, but you also can ride home with my guy, John John. You know what's funny about John John and I. We leave each other voice notes a lot. John John's a good voice note person. Let him know I said that he's my voice note buddy. Okay, we're commercial free. I've got a.
Speaker 1: When you need to know, she's got you. It's three things with tif on kiss when seven.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's the first time in four or three or four days that I'm not talking about Joe Burrows Quarterback show. No, I am going to talk about Justin Bieber. That's the big topic of conversation. We have a new album to digest together. We'll get there on a hot Saguare just before nine o'clock on seven eleven, coming up at nine oh five. Your first chance to win a thousand bucks. If you do not get paid today, I'll take care of you. I'll kiss all right. So Justin came out on social yesterday and said, Hey, I'm releasing a new clothing line.
Speaker 3: Drew House went away a little while ago. Here you go, I said, cool new clothes from Biaber.
Speaker 2: A couple hours after that, he dropped some photos of him, Haley and Jack and said that he's got his seventh studio album titled Swack coming out. Twenty one songs on that thing. It's a lengthy album. I spent some time digesting it this morning. It's very viby and very soulful, kind of more like an album you could play cover to cover if you don't mind his n easily voice. You could go all day and just kind of have it on in the background. So I'm gonna play some of the ones that I think are trending. Definitely some references to Haley because there are a lot of haters out there. Thinking two of them were having problems. I'll play a clip for you. This is called I think it's called go Baby, pull it up here you go.
Speaker 7: That's my baby.
Speaker 6: She's on Connie my phone keys, They've got a song and oh my das see keys from Talk his comedy. Just get on my baby when sunlight turns its shadows and then gets out the face like what it super flyer, Babey, No, you need the bag. Her they needs to work out, and her they needs to break. Don't need to pretend it to walk.
Speaker 7: To cry on my shoot, just turn in me crying my shooter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see you heard.
Speaker 2: The beginning of that lyric was something about lip gloss on my phone case, which is a reference to road beauty. This is a song that I really like. It's called walking Away. I also think it has some undertones for Haley as well.
Speaker 6: My Damond he dove, hej comm that's so so bad.
Speaker 7: Change shoo.
Speaker 1: He's growing pain.
Speaker 3: Y Yeah you heard that a little bit ray. It's a little bit growing pain.
Speaker 2: But I'm not walking away. There's lots to digest. I'll continue to kind of play it for you throughout the show, and then we'll maybe touch based on it on Monday.
Speaker 3: You have to let me know what you think.
Speaker 2: Still no contenders for the tiff in the Morning song of Summer twenty twenty five. I was really hoping that Justin would come in and rescue Summer. You know, Jerry still out on it. But pay attention to that.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 2: Second and three things you need to know if you make your way to the movies this weekend. You know, I'm a big fan of Showcase Cinema. I go out to Springdale usually once.
Speaker 3: A week or so.
Speaker 2: The new Superman movie is out and it features Cincinnati. You might have heard this by now. I had a chance to see the movie early, and you'll know it right away. When you see Union Terminal, you will know it right away. And it spends like a good amount of time inside the terminal as well. It's not just an outside shot for the Hall of Justice. There's also an inside. We reviewed the movie. You get caught up on the podcast over you can go see it. If you don't know a lick about Superman or DC, you can still go see the movie and it won't hold you back.
Speaker 3: I liked that about this one.
Speaker 2: And then, lastly, and three things you need to know congratulations to Elie de la Cruz hitting his one hundredth hit and last night's win against the Marlins. Maybe you were there, maybe you saw it because they played or they had the Old Dominion post game show yesterday as well. He became the Red second starting shortstop to reach one hundred plus hits before the All Star Break, which is next week and Ellie will be there. The first to do so was Hall of Famer Barry Larkin. That is three things you need to know for seven eleven, nine oh five is your first chance to score that thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: Don't go far.