Speaker 1: I'm gonna go join we live.
Speaker 2: Baby, We're live, Baby, We're live. Remember that man were live, Baby, we live li Remember that guy. No, oh, there's a guy that would go live back then. He'd be like, baby, we live, we.
Speaker 1: Live all right.
Speaker 2: Fifteen of a zip inequila su'sa Jenna Mo kicking it and wow, fifteen that's pretty good, guys.
Speaker 1: Fifteen that was crazy.
Speaker 2: And we are currently live on TikTok And is it?
Speaker 1: Is it your TikTok mo? Yeah, it's on my ticktog. What's your TikTok? Mama? Up, it's that moment's up on everything, including cash up, even on the in the street. One viewer so far, even in the streets. Who's your viewer? Oh, it's just happens to be homegirl, Jenna. Oh my god, Oh my god, I love you. I'm just gonna say I think she sent a message. Yeah she did. She said I'm a big fan, please notice me, little cat girl. Oh my god, I want to shout out, shout out to Jenna. I've never gone live on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yeah, generally DLT, but it looks like generally I've gone.
Speaker 2: Live a couple of times, but on Instagram, and one time I went live wasted plasters.
Speaker 1: I was having a house party. It wasn't even a house party.
Speaker 2: So I had my birthday hosted at a club. The next day at my house, a bunch of my friends slept over. We woke up and we were all still drunk. So you know what, keep it going? Why not birthday weekend? We started drinking. It's always on MLK Junior weekend, my birthday, so we have Monday off, right, So we started drinking again again.
Speaker 1: And went on Instagram live.
Speaker 2: I had a little snip slip. I had randoms like sending me the screenshot and grateful I even got to see that, right, what happened? But whatever, Okay, Well then let's out there, like my nips are out there and that's okay.
Speaker 1: The nip. It was one the nip.
Speaker 2: So that's my memories of going live, and I have trauma going live again.
Speaker 1: Everybody keep your nips in your shirts for this one. It's on TikTok though bends real quick out of there. I don't think I've ever really gone live. Actually, this is my first time. And if you're just joining, welcome, hello.
Speaker 2: You're watching the behind the scenes, but on the podcast Sip in Tequila on the iHeart Radio app. If y'all want to listen to off fifteen episodes.
Speaker 1: And we're on episode fifteen, which is crazy. I know, wow, look at us, guys, I look at us.
Speaker 3: I was listening to us just for fun, and I fell asleep, so I think I I listened for like a really long time.
Speaker 1: No. I was like it was soothing.
Speaker 2: It was Sunday night and you know I needed I just was like yeah, and I was like Sunday scary Sunday scaries.
Speaker 1: I was tired.
Speaker 3: We had just been bagas in it up and I just like fell asleep and I woke up and I was like on episode two and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I went the way through. Yeah, so any views probably was me.
Speaker 2: So did it work for your Sunday scaries, because that's how we could promote it, like listen if you're having Sunday scary sip did?
Speaker 1: I just like it was like, oh, like I was like falling asleep. Huh. It was just nice. I felt like we were just all chatting.
Speaker 3: But okay, I don't know if that was just because I was a part of it, but it was No, it was good. Well, we'll calm you're scaries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just girl talk, just curly talk. And for everyone on live, this is who you're interacting with. Okay, fancy fancy machine turning around. Yeah, okay, robot, Oh cute. Okay, we've got some peeps on there. Hello.
Speaker 2: Oh ninety five people watching, Oh my gosh, ninety five.
Speaker 1: Now we're more focused on the live. I'm nervous, No same, I turned it around.
Speaker 2: Hi everyone, Okay, bye, and we're back. All right, So we gotta we gotta start off with Vegas and then we want to talk about Diddy the whole Didty situation. But we just came back from Vegas. We were at the iHeart Radio Music Festival over the weekend. That went down Friday night Saturday night. We got to hang out backstage.
Speaker 1: Was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: So basically our job out there was to capture anything that could have happened backstage as the artists are walking like into the building, into the scheduled interviews that they have, into the red carpet and going, you know, on stage. So we just capture them walking by and if there's any interactions between them, which there were, our job was to make sure we capture any moment for the iHeart Festival Instagram account for our station Instagram account because Stefan Phoenix.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there was a couple of moments.
Speaker 2: I mean, nothing crazy, but we did see like do a Leapino having a moment telling each other they.
Speaker 1: We're gonna text each other.
Speaker 2: So perfect but they were like looking their besties and I'm like, that's so cute, Like I love that to be in this in those text messages.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, what you're talking about? Ship, let me know and literally tell me.
Speaker 2: Jenna got a good video of Big Sean getting really excited over one of the influencers there wag swaggy guy out there the way that like because we weren't together at that no, I was by myself just standing there and Big Sean comes out, first of all, fine f I n e.
Speaker 1: Fine, she up and.
Speaker 3: She's the most beautiful godsend angel woman ever.
Speaker 1: She literally should have been there.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: His dad right, his dad was him. That was so cool. That was and so that we first saw him with his.
Speaker 3: Dad and then he came back out and he's like it was so funny because I'm like, you just got off the stage singing like I don't, and he's like all shy.
Speaker 1: He's like, can I bet that dog?
Speaker 3: Literally, and he came over and he's like all shy around the dog.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know you're a big Sean, Like what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I I saw that wish shaboozie as well. He was so nervous. Not nervous, he was so shy backstage, like didn't really know like where to go, who to talk to. And then they go on stage and they're like their alter ego comes out there whole other person. You're like, dang, where the heck was that energy? No?
Speaker 3: Literally, I'm like I'm shy back here. You're not like I'm shy. I'm just like I'm nothing, but you're literally big Sean. And he came and sat right next to me, and I was like.
Speaker 1: And like everyone was trying to get because I was in like.
Speaker 3: The perfect spot for I was right where we were and the swaggy the dog was right next to me, and so I got the shot. Like I was right there and like all these camera people were coming up and I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: This is a kiss at them shot right here. I don't even That's why I said I'm like, m m, he came to you Big Sean exactly. It was Swaggy before. I know, that's really fake of them of a sudden. What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm like, now you're gonna disrespect Swaggy seriously, Let's see what else I mean.
Speaker 1: Tiffany Hattish was back there a lot of you.
Speaker 2: You know. I said love you Yeah, she said love you, love you too because we said I love you tip and she said love you too.
Speaker 1: I saw her on the red carpet with her little fan her.
Speaker 3: I was listening to some of the videos like after and like I need to come up with like a more confident like hey, I know the same because and it's it's just like happens, like it's just my go to. But like in these videos, I'm listening them back and Ryan Seacrest, Ryan seacrests walks by and I'm like, hey.
Speaker 2: Like what because of that? No, it is it's like altered my brain chemistry. So now anytime I say hey, because even in our video.
Speaker 1: Hey yeah, I'm here girl, you know yeah, literally in all.
Speaker 2: The videos, I'm like, oh my god, like shut up, okay, let's talk real quick. The cat girl that's been referenced like twice. We have to let everyone hate on that joke. Yeah, people need to know pro on TikTok. Shout out to all my followers, everybody online right now.
Speaker 1: No, I had a video go off, Yeah, kitty, that's my cat and you need roommates. You like, did a voice over with your roommate's cat. Yeah, basically she's always in my room, always in my business, minding my business. Thank you, yeah, thank you care about her business, but she happens to be there.
Speaker 2: She's really cute though, And that video blew up. So Jenna called you cat girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, because we're hanging out and I like didn't know about this viral video and.
Speaker 1: Like you were like, oh yeah, it has like four million likes, visual fifteen million views. What do you want? And you my once claimed to success dude.
Speaker 2: I would tell everyone about that.
Speaker 1: I haven't had a Milli video at all, never, never, no Millie video here. Hey, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: We just got up to one or we're at like almost six hundred thousand likes, and I was like geeking over that, and then I'm like I need to be humbled with four million likes over you're like, what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean kiss? Account has the cat?
Speaker 3: Or no, that's the the War of the Roses or the radio station.
Speaker 2: Okay, the penguin meme, where's the all the penguin meme? Yeah, where's the where's the Doja kevitio At?
Speaker 1: That one's on kiss? Yeah? See what let's say what's doing?
Speaker 2: So another moment from the Iheartfest is there is the moment where Dojakat drops in one knee and she puts out her hand because like in the lyrics to Agora Hills put her rock on her hand, okay, but she leaves it there forever and she's actually has a ring on like her engagement and so we were like, okay, that is her engagement fingers Like then that is a big old ring, Like she's with Joseph Quinn. What are you trying to tell us? So we didn't want to start the rulers, but we wanted to ask Doja, So we posted the video like, hey, Doja, are you engaged? And she actually replied on X and said no, that she's not engaged. But the weird thing is that she ended up deleting that tweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what was it? What is it David Yurman whatever ring oh big names, big, big big brands that So she just happened to be wearing it on that finger. But she did it on prepase.
Speaker 3: Did you see the video because she she literally like that was the illusion. And I remember the guy next to where I was like, is she married? Like did we miss something?
Speaker 1: I don't believe in coincidences. There wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was no and but did that for a reason? So she did, and maybe she just was playing the part, but like.
Speaker 2: She could have put it on a different finger. I know, right, I'm just saying unless I am fit, but still, but like, come on, do you know where we're going to ask the question once you do something like that?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: We just want to know. We just want to know, right, that's all. We'd like her and Joseph Quinn.
Speaker 1: That's all. Dojah Quinn, dojah Quinn. But yeah, that was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Got that moment and I felt like she was like talking to me because I went, I used to be the biggest Doja cat girl, like literally dojakat everything, like she was.
Speaker 2: My life, like cow doja cat. Yeah, like like I did like juicy juice, I eat that lunch.
Speaker 1: Memory.
Speaker 2: No, you're waiting for us to jump out, hell, letting you have your moment.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like you just don't know. Yeah I know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I was staying like back, I don't know era, but yeah, it's been the Doja love has been there.
Speaker 3: But then things got a little weird and know what was going on. But then seeing her performed live, I was like, that's my girl.
Speaker 2: Cause honestly, Dojaka has the best stage presence. I was telling saying Jenna this, like there's something about like she has a special touch on that stage and someone that used to dance, Like some people have it, some people don't. Some people can train to be good at it, but she's got it natural raw talent, and I'm like shocked every time I see her. Well I've seen her perform like on TV and I could tell, like, you know, I mean, she's she's got something special, but in person it's on a whole other level. And seeing her up that because I saw Coachella and so it was big stage.
Speaker 1: I was all in the back. You could only see her on a screen.
Speaker 3: Seeing her up that close, I was like I feel like I could touch her, Like that's how close.
Speaker 2: She was like, literally, so there was three people and then she's like holding out her ring to show you. I'm like, yeah, what what what?
Speaker 1: Did good?
Speaker 2: So good?
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, I literally was like I was covering my mouth.
Speaker 3: I could not believe that this was I don't even know how I honestly got the video, Like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know how.
Speaker 2: I wasn't screaming. Yeah, I was trying to be. I was like, don't sing in the back of the videos.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. I mean, Vegas great, dat me, don't do it. But I tried.
Speaker 2: I had for work, yeah exactly, And I had to cut off a couple of videos because I could hear myself starting to sing and I was like, nope, no, no.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm still hurting from Vegas. To be quite honest with you, you guys went hard in my pain.
Speaker 2: So the festival was cool, but then we ended up we went out Friday night after the festival.
Speaker 1: The festival ended a little.
Speaker 2: Earlier than I was supposed to, and we ended up going out to Hakkasan. We were at a table watching Tiger and we were lit.
Speaker 1: I gotta say.
Speaker 3: We talked about this and it's so funny. We saw we were at Tiger. I don't think I saw Tiger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I remember glanding over him and seeing him do his thing. But we were just enjoying the vibes and the music so much that we were all rapping, we were all shaking body, we were all drinking, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like like you're not the main attraction your paper, this table is. He could have been at our table and we've been like I think with the party, like we had the vibes at the table, like it didn't matter what was going on.
Speaker 1: We were laughing. It was it was that time. I haven't had a good time like that in a long time. We were shooting our own music videos. Were I haven't seen any of these music videos? What do you mean? Yeah, I was directing.
Speaker 3: I was directing shooting all that. And Baby were the stars of the music videos and they were just naturals.
Speaker 1: I just they did their thing. Yeah. I cringe when I look back. Okay, you know I didn't. I didn't get hit with anxiety, because that's how funny it was. Yeah, I didn't know. On Sunday when I was like back from you know what, Actually, actually it was Okay, it was actually okay this weekend. I don't know. Usually I get hate with the anxiety no matter what, like, oh my god, why did I do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I I remember the whole night. I think that's why I made sure I had recollection of everything.
Speaker 1: Right, you didn't drink too much, like you didn't go over your legs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no drunk, but not like right, yeah no. I see all the videos and I'm like, I remember all of that. Most times I'm like I don't remember. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there I do. There.
Speaker 1: I told you that.
Speaker 3: There was a point at the table where I was like, bitch, like count your breath right now because of calm down, like you.
Speaker 1: Know, like when it's just getting a little too much.
Speaker 3: But then I grounded myself and I was good the only and I do like it's all coming back.
Speaker 1: I think. Also, I was so tired, like we've been.
Speaker 3: Going tired four thirty in the morning, like NonStop, no nap, like and it was a day like we were.
Speaker 1: It was a full disy. Guess what's a delay that you had at the airport that makes you tired? You know what? You so tired?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: My flight was laid three hours. Three hours is crazy.
Speaker 2: Three hours is so crazy, especially when the festival was starting.
Speaker 1: By the time I was literally landing, I would be stressing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I literally took my suitcase, my bags, bags plural.
Speaker 1: I had three ginormous by the way, because that's just me. Now I know why she can't put it back for a weekend. I'm like, I'm like, can wantana?
Speaker 3: Like I have to have everything and more because I just in case and I didn't wear like anything in my suitcase, but like just in case.
Speaker 1: You know, the whole new office. I literally bought like three we did to run mar Oh yeah it was Marshalls. It was I love that Marshalls.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One of my heels broke, so I was like the entire night, I was on one leg.
Speaker 1: She was a tricycle on foot. Oh god, yeah, I still suck it up like that. Yes she did. She thank you her ancestors.
Speaker 3: Proud, I mean, because I was like levitating with that heel.
Speaker 1: Could not stop her. Yeah. But yeah, no, everything it was perfect.
Speaker 2: I just yeah the end of the night, I may or not, I've fallen asleep with my clothes on, so the lights on and then open the windows. But I somehow managed to put do not disturb on the door and lock the door.
Speaker 1: That's all that I needed to do.
Speaker 2: We we should probably use the videos that we have, like some of them and post those on siping tequila and yeah you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah at sip in Tequila on ig on igh what a silly time?
Speaker 3: Is it bad that I'm like, I didn't think that I like would like Vegas as much as I do.
Speaker 1: No, whe everybody loves Vegas.
Speaker 2: Okay, good because, like I mean, I went a couple of weeks ago and like had the best time ever. And then I was like, okay, I could probably do without it, but then like take a break from it. But then being back there, I was like, oh, I fear that I do love it here a little bit.
Speaker 1: The homegirl likes to gamble too. Oh b I like the gamble too, gamble eye gamble or on the slot. The slot. Yeah, sometimes I'll play black jack. You're not that good. Sometimes I'll do not that good. I'm like, it's colorful, it's got my attention. It's fine.
Speaker 2: We love blackjack, like baby and I, my husband and I we love blackjack.
Speaker 1: So we got Jenna on.
Speaker 2: We taught her, but the dealer was also like very nice and with my friend guiding Jenna on how to do things first time luck dude. She had the whole table winning. We were there for I want to say, maybe two hours, and I had a tow Jenna and baby like, guys, we gotta go.
Speaker 1: I was like music festival, I.
Speaker 3: Am a blackjack champion, and I was like, no, I didn't. I like was considering for one second, and then I was like, be for real, You're so tired. But Saturday night, I was like, go play blackjack and I was like.
Speaker 1: With what money?
Speaker 3: Girl like upstairs yours and shut up, but I wanted to wait.
Speaker 1: Speaking of food, did you guys end up hitting the Aria buffet?
Speaker 2: We didn't tell where we hit. We ended up very hitting some friends the Friday night at a very very very very expensive restaurant that we I don't think I could afford a shrimp at that place.
Speaker 1: They were very very.
Speaker 2: Nice, and they ended up giving us some of their food, and she tried to oyster for the first time.
Speaker 1: Jenna did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they were very nice. We had some of that, but other than that, I mean, we were broken our subway. I was gonna say our fine dining meal on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sub boys, subways, the subway that way was it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But a lot of the lounges at the I Herberdy Music Festival, like had free food, had free.
Speaker 1: Drinks period, and I love free food. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But all right, enough about the iharfest because we're already in twenty minutes and we got so much to talk about twenty minutes and we have no way to say about the dead done done, Okay, So here are the factual things, the things we know did.
Speaker 1: He is currently in the federal prison right now. He locked up.
Speaker 2: He was denied a bail twice, so they said no to the fifty MILLI as his mansion has collateral, they said no to all of that. So he's in there. Supposedly the place is like terrible whatever. But latest that I've seen, the last report that I saw, not quite sure like how accurate this is, but I think it's it's true.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, allegedly Diddy is.
Speaker 2: Not eating right now because he is so paranoid at being poisoned in his food. They do have him on suicide watch. But yeah, you know, now this is where we can hit the conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a like a like the X Files theme song, Yeah something, because it's one of those things. It's like it's similar to the Epstein stuff. Yeah, I don't know, timelines are looking very similar.
Speaker 2: And I feel like there's definitely more conspiracy theories now with this whole Ditty situation because it's been involved with so many other A listers, so many celebrities, musicians that they want so much. Yes, there's so many interviews and old videos that are resurfacing that are alluding to these like parties and freak offs that Diddy would host. So we're seeing the videos of Justin Bieber of Usher, you know what I mean, of jay Z. So all these names are being dropped Rihanna, Aliyah like it's insane, and Jenna put me on Jaguar rights, Jack Wuire.
Speaker 1: Right be going off. Yeah, I don't believe everything she says, Honestly, I think someone that was like she goes a little bit into like the deep end of it, but like I watch every bit. I mean, she was in the industry with them.
Speaker 2: There's pictures and videos of her on stage with jay Z and with Diddy and like, you know, but it's crazy because all these people that have been saying these things, like Jaguar, right, Kat Williams, Kanye were deemed crazy, and she even says it, like in her interview, they even even Wendy Williams, they act crazy so that they're not a target and are aren't unlive by them. But remember there was a video of Kanye saying that Diddy was is a fed, Like Diddy's a fed. Yeah, and they're really convinced that. I mean, everything is under investigation right now. Everything's allegedly, but there's a there's a good chance that a lot of these conspiracy theories could have some truth to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think it might. It just might, and we're gonna find out soon because Variety just posted about fifty cent coming out with that Netflix docuseries on this whole dizzy allegations, all of the factual evidence, it's all gonna be brought to light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that. I sold to Netflix and Jowar. Right though, when they asked her about fifty she was like, he's been part of it too. She's like, I don't know what's up.
Speaker 1: With these things. No, literally, girl, I saw that too, because her I mean obviously allegedly, because I don't know. I know, she she might know, but I don't know, but like it is one of those things where she was saying that fifty just wants to take it over, and I'm just like, dang, exactly true. Everyone wants to take over, right, jay Z wants to take but fifty wants to take down? Did he? And jay Z to be that guy? So who knows it?
Speaker 2: And then also saying like, I'm going to release this documentary like you're going down, Like it could be a way to try to make it seem like he wasn't part of it. He was allegedly, so yeah, I don't know. It's like, oh messy. Especially did you see the Kimporter book that went on saying so she passed away and weird enough, she was writing a tell all book and before she was able to publish it, she passed away at forty seven from pneumonia.
Speaker 1: Very weird.
Speaker 2: A lot of poisoning has pneumonia symptoms, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's interesting, weird. Yeah. Jatward talks about that too, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: So apparently before while she was working on it, she was sending copies to her close friends and supposedly the book that we're seeing now that's been sold everywhere.
Speaker 1: Because it was published.
Speaker 2: It was put together by her friends that had copies of her diaries.
Speaker 1: You're kidding.
Speaker 2: It's very graphic. It names all the celebrities that were involved that.
Speaker 1: She like what she experienced, you know what I mean. Yeah, so that's out.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's selling like crazy on Amazon and everywhere else. It's my last words or something like that, Kim Porter's my last words.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what tripped me up was because I've obviously heard all about this, but what got me was the videos that we were talking about and then going down like the jay z Row. I was like, no, there's just so many directions that you can go with this because, like you said, it's affected so many a less celebrities.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also saw that and think there's so many other people that had nothing to do with them. I just were just guests to the parties and were raped and all.
Speaker 1: That, you know what I mean, allegedly.
Speaker 2: Look, there was like a lot of other people, not even just like celebrities, that were affected by this. Like there was another lawsuit that just I saw that one yesterday of a woman that was dating one of Ditty's co workers, yes, or employees, and she was she says she was raped by his ex bodyguard and Ditty was drugged and raped allegedly.
Speaker 1: But that so, I mean, they's like crazy how much stuff has come out?
Speaker 2: Yes, like Diddy's lawyers currently have like dozens, like so many lawsuits that they have to go over sorry straight to cut you off.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I well that's that's what I'm It's just like it goes. There's so many ways that it goes. Yeah, that like it can unfold in literally any direction.
Speaker 1: I saw this. I don't know if this is true.
Speaker 3: So once again allegedly, but I was just looking up to see if there's any more info. But allegedly there was a report that Mila kunis moved out.
Speaker 1: Or is moving now. Yeah, okay, but like Lesbie, so for real, she was fourteen whenever they got together, very serious, they got together when she was fourteen. I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, allegedly moving out now makes a little bit of sa and so if she saw something else she didn't know, No, math is mathing.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know, I don't know. Allegedly allegedly that do you know what this episode is gonna be called alleged.
Speaker 2: The title of this podcast is allegedly alleged Okay, allegedly, you.
Speaker 1: Know, allegedly though, like she's apparently moving out. Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Yet I gotta fix my last Oh go ahead, it's very important.
Speaker 1: It matters here. Yeah, sorry, sorry, but I know that, that's all. I saw that yesterday and I was like, what, Yeah, but you know, like.
Speaker 2: We're we're all like hopefully everyone goes down, right, that's been involved in all of this, But we didn't see nobody go down with Jeffrey Epstein, I.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, I always saw was him get unlived?
Speaker 2: Yeah, allegedly allegedly, But and then there was a list that was leaked or released or whatever the case. But they released so many fake lists as well. I know, you don't even know what's real and what's not. And even the the videos that they confiscated from Diddy, anything leaks or if anything is released with AI, you don't really know what's real and well not anymore.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of like we're not if.
Speaker 2: No, there's a good chance that nobody goes down with him, I know, and he takes everything. He takes all the fault that I mean, And it's scary because any of these fools that still have.
Speaker 1: Money and power can continue doing exactly what he was doing. Oh that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Literally, my mom yesterday she said she's new to the gram. She's new to the let me follow her, follow her, I follow her. I think so she just knew word. She's like in the past year. She's on the gram right, so she's discovering reels. She's also on TikTok. Yeah, she doesn't post anything. She just does her business and looks at stuff. And yesterday she sent me a DM of this girl in the car playing a Justin Bieber song that was Ai, but it was like talking about like Diddy parties.
Speaker 1: Oh, your mom's figuring out.
Speaker 2: I was like, Mom, we need to take a media ethics class because it ain't no way that that's a Justin Bieber song because I've never heard it.
Speaker 1: But it was like something at the Diddy parties.
Speaker 3: I was like, Mom, come one. And this where I'm like, because whenever I see a video, first thing I do is go to the comments because if you have any speculations, the comments can usually tell you yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Literally the first comment was like this is Ai AI. I'm like, Mom, you gotta do your research.
Speaker 1: What if it wasn't though. If it was though, you know what I mean, crazy, Like the list we saw, they were like, oh that's fake, that's a fake list. What if it wasn't It wasn't. What if it wasn't allegedly because it could be anything.
Speaker 2: Now I know, maybe that song is real and my mom just found it. Your mom's putting you on to tell you that. I'm like, Mom, shut up, but say I just like we were believe nothing nothing. Well, dude, you start looking back at all the rams that like Kanye went off and all that, like some of the things in his music, and it's like, Dame, it's kind of been telling us, but Kanye one is crazy because and I'll listen, Kanye, you don't know who I am, but I'll issue an apology.
Speaker 1: Because I thought you're a little crazy. But maybe it's on something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it's a little bit of I mean, both can be true, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Can be true. So yeah, no, it's not to get wild up and hollywird. Yeah, well have always been holly weird. We're just barely finding out about everything that's going on behind the closed doors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, I did come across some videos on TikTok where they were just too much. I was like, okay, some of them are crazy where I'm like, guys, I'm trying to stick to like you know what, like the truth here, but all of these are conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: I don't know if any of them show me the tapes, show me the freak off tapes. Wait you know, oh dude, I'd feel so bad though, Like not no, I mean for like the celebrities that are in question, so that way we could all just know that you're part of it. I don't want to see all the explicit stuff where it's like they're taking advantage of people, especially.
Speaker 2: Little kids, exactly like he took advantage of and the others did took advantage of.
Speaker 1: Sir Wendy Williams.
Speaker 2: Since like back in the day, she's been saying like most of these people were closeted thugs. She's always been calling them closeted thugs. There's like footage of her like in the nineties when talking about these closetive thug thing.
Speaker 1: It's like she's one of those people too that people try to deem crazy and it's like, I don't know, she's always just spoke her mind, and everybody tried to tear her down for that. No, I'm just thinking of alms, dude, all of them.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking of crazy funny things that Wendy Williams has said She's.
Speaker 1: Always been out of pocket. Yeah, crazy stuff. She has been out of pocket. You know who I was just thinking about. This is so random.
Speaker 3: I don't even know why my brain is thinking about this. But you know who's like probably really enjoying not being in the spotlight anymore.
Speaker 1: Blake Lively. Oh yeah, like that just disappeared and that was everything.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a guy that came up on my feed well this morning actually because I'm just like listening to Jaguar right as I'm driving to work, but he came up on my feet and he was like, everyone is just like deep into the ditty stuff, right, what are we being distracted from?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, dad, because I am all a distracted. It's elections going on, dude. The election is like in like god so perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know it makes you not want to like focus on this, but at the same time, we work in media, so it's like we got to know what's happening.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, it's like, damn, we could be distracted right now, but something else could be going on. Hm oh god, because it makes you think too how long have these people in power known about this stuff going on in general? Why now all of a sudden it's the most opportune time to actually pursue it, you know, Yeah, guys, I don't know. It's wild. Why can't?
Speaker 2: It just sucks because a lot of these sickos are like control freaks and pedophiles, and it's like, how can we take am all out? I know?
Speaker 1: And then you know, all of them, can see them all out, and then.
Speaker 2: There will be room for some new, cool, genuine, awesome, honest look, good people.
Speaker 1: And we have people head in there. Yeah, we'll go in there. Fine, we'll be them.
Speaker 2: We'll be the next celebrities, right, but the good ones, good ones? Yeah, yeah, anyways, heavy stuff, But yeah, I guess we should have ended with the vase.
Speaker 1: I feel like we should need something to lighten it up.
Speaker 2: Broke, you know what what's good stuff?
Speaker 1: Are you? Guys?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I know you guys are watching Dance with the Stars, so but I did watch that show that you told me to tell lies. Where are you at? Girl? I couldn't tell you. I fell asleep? Are you? Season one? Though? Still maybe okay? But either way, this show is just a bunch of like college girls and they're going through it, ma'am. But it's like real, like the tossic Like I'm just like ooh, because you know they're dating school stuff and the like the worst I feel for these girls.
Speaker 3: You hate the some of these characters, Like I like literally have rage towards them.
Speaker 2: Grant's watching now too well. I meant to mention it to both of you. I played them the clip. I was like, Mo's on it now, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Got good good than yeah, so that you should get on that.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to watch Agatha on Disney Plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. Yeah, Agatha. I've never heard of her. A Gasa is the yeah, the purple witch from Wanda Vision. Oh you got you got you? Kathy. I don't know her real name anyways, I can Bates love her. I need to watch that. And I'm trying to watch is Kathy Bates? I get so familiar because she's just not familiar. What has she been in? Oh my god, she's iconic American horror story. She not Kathy Bates, Okay, but we love her, we love her. I figured it wasn't Kathy Bates. I'm trying to watch Child Star too. That was directed by this her whole Child's actors thing. Yeah, Catherine Hahn, like Thompson's in it, Allison what's her name? Stoner, Allison Stoner, Jammie Lovado.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of big names in that documentary and they talk about, you know, everything happening in Holly Weird back back at that. But I'm trying to trying to watch that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's on my list. There's a lot of shows. Yeah, there's a lot going on right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dance with the Stars, don't sleep on it, you guys, seriously, I'll let you update me on that.
Speaker 1: I've never been Dancing with the Stars watcher, but oh, shout out to James Kennedy too. At the IHR.
Speaker 3: Fatal Dude, he literally started his set with the Vander Pumper Roles theme song he should, and.
Speaker 2: The whole time he was like, who's going to pump teeny? He said, I to was backstage.
Speaker 1: He was nice. He was really nice. He was with Ali. Yeah, Ali, Oh my god, I love her. That's what I said, I love you. Yeah, I love you. She was like love you too. Wow. Best for the rest.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm like a you want what? Yeah? Over? Oh my god, get on the show, dude, I'm kidding. You're not moving, You're not alone. No, I know. We just we need to get a reality TV show here, right, and then we do it. We're on TikTok live. Is it? Thank you guys for for tuning in. We are first live episode? How many of you?
Speaker 2: I love it? Let me guys, I love you something. We might have to go live every time we record. I think this is going to get only on cat Girls, Instagram or TikTok for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure we can all join so we can all have a camera on our face.
Speaker 2: I don't have.
Speaker 1: Enough TikTok followers thought it, but I'm like the host and then join then yeah, okay, what we're going to do? All right? Okay, bye bye