Speaker 1: Then jogal never know about it.
Speaker 2: Every day every day.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, good morning. How's everybody doing this morning? How has everybody on the great in the great state of this U sip? Good flipping morning. How you guys doing second stream of the day? Foo, y'all, that's your third foot? Good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, and morning and boarding in the morning, but even morning. Good morning, y'all. How is everybody going this morning? How is everybody doing this morning on this great and baby ass Monday which it was Sundays back, Good morning, How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying say this morning on this great and fabulous I just want to say to everybody, good morning. M Yeah, good morning, good morning. Gos give me one minute. It's a few I might have to drop, I might have to walk away. Yeah, how is everybody? How is everybody doing this morning? Yeah? Let me do a uh home.
Speaker 3: M yeah, uh?
Speaker 1: What's uh? Good morning? Yeah? How is everybody doing this morning? Good morning, good morning, good morning. I hope everybody's doing this morning. Let me send let me send some wins.
Speaker 2: Out this morning.
Speaker 1: Oh we're rapping h yeah yah h yeah bye. Good morning guys, h L Yeah about what's up? Guys? In morning?
Speaker 4: M bad?
Speaker 1: Any of the day I go? Every word is bad? Anything? Do you behind anything? Do you have any any.
Speaker 4: Movie? Do you remember? Do you remember.
Speaker 1: Every world? A bad day?
Speaker 5: Any world?
Speaker 4: Anything?
Speaker 1: But I have any who?
Speaker 4: Did you ever ride all that?
Speaker 1: Do the world by? Good morning guys? Yeah? Why what's up guys?
Speaker 4: Uhh y?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 6: Shoe dale.
Speaker 4: M N nine h M how the one? M?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? Yea fight away? Yeah, fight a way m M tell me why stay? Ain't got anybody he's stay? Tell you why?
Speaker 7: I tell him?
Speaker 1: He say, I love gay it till he watch. Ain't got a better home ever.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 1: But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is saying, say.
Speaker 6: Here is the count of fools?
Speaker 4: Mm?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing to day? I hope everybody is being safe. I hope everybody's doing well. I hope that everybody is.
Speaker 8: Dood little bogies.
Speaker 1: Through here the how What's what's up?
Speaker 7: What is up?
Speaker 1: What's going on? What's up?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 1: How's everybody doing? This great Monday morning. I heard you heard the thing that now'll I've heard that Chris Thompson, by this cohost is doing it by himself. Though. Yeah, I hope everybody is staying saved and it's but I hope everybody is staying saved on this great Monday morning. April thirteenth, twenty twenty six, two days before the credit tax Day. Yeah, buck, good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? M y Yeah, good morning, guys. How's everybody doing this morning? Just wait on this wait on delivery. The reason why I'm uh, there's why I'm live this way. Yeah, yeah, I hope that everybody that I have not you know, here's the thing. To the people I have not spoken. The only time I spoke to Dixon was I emailed her and I apologized about what happened. I apologize, and I have not and I'm sorry about what happened.
Speaker 9: I apologize.
Speaker 1: To Dixie, to Natalie, to people that I've heard because the bus stood the self, I'm not why are you not?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 1: Why are you not? And they book they booked, Hey join the club. They they here's the thing there was I'm just like trying not to like you know, they cost me a deal. They cost me my deal with with Rodin Broadcasting, Dixie and them over there, and you know what I am. I'm still here. I'm still standing from it. You know. The thing is is like I still have I still have. I lost my deal because of them, because they ken't like bothering Ron about it. Ron Rigo the owner of of of of of of Rodin Broadcast and don't want to hear it. So we had a we had a falling out because Dixie and them started to ship with with me. And what's bringing in Ronrigo because Ronrigo was my was we were partnering up with Rhodean Broadcasting and you know, it's it's hard to do stuff publicly. This is the reason why I don't want to tell people what I become, what shows I'm gonna be on, because people troll like to go over there and messing with him to the point where where I have to explain what's going on. I have not talked to Dixie, I have messed with her.
Speaker 5: Havn't having heard back from her.
Speaker 1: And these people are making fakean tunes to harass Dixie. And these these people are making there's some people making fakean towns as me to harass Dixie and Natalie and all. Now just like I'm just I'm just done with this ship. I'm just done with it. I just get tired of it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I got tired of it.
Speaker 1: I'm getting tired of it. It's like, let me alone, leave me alone, let me live my life. Yes, I made some mistakes. Yes, I've done some things that I'm not proud of. Just leave please leave me alone. I made some mistakes. Yes, I made some mistakes. I made some things I made. I've said some things that I didn't. I've said some things that I've done I'm not proud of. Yes, I made some mistakes, and you know it's not funny for some of the ship that I said.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I apologize.
Speaker 1: I just want people to just try to forget about this and focus on what was good. But I just want to say, thank you guys very much. Or can you have any.
Speaker 7: Can he.
Speaker 1: Can we all just get along and not have to deal with the bull crap? Can we just get along? Can we just get along without this damn fucking bull.
Speaker 9: Crap that we have to deal.
Speaker 1: With every time? Can we just get along and be friends? But that's not hero. What's up? Guys? How does everybody doing? A day? It was, uh crap, yeah about the morning? How is everybody doing this morning? Can we you know? That's that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have you know?
Speaker 4: And and.
Speaker 1: By good morning in morning in morning, good morning. Yeah, it's uh, what's up? Bruh? What's up? How's everybody doing? How's everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 1: By a way to check offs? God damn it. Uh how was everybody? I didn't get to see it, by the way, I don't watch hacker Mania. I think Hackemnia. By the way, my I asked the assist them all theo if because they might not want me to go by myself. So I asked if if you would want to go? She said, this booking and just let me.
Speaker 9: Know about it.
Speaker 1: She she will go, but it will have to be a driver. It will have to drive because she doesn't fly. Yeah, might be at the next work gay. Yeah, yeah, but I wor why he gave atween Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but what's up? Guys?
Speaker 1: But Superkid, by the way, a super chan if he goes.
Speaker 6: Grant is a pussy Gray Granny is a pussy.
Speaker 8: He is.
Speaker 1: Genny will will do anything to not gratify it. Greenny will Greeny's a toad pussy.
Speaker 5: All give me one minute.
Speaker 1: M m h yah.
Speaker 7: H yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's check the super Tip leaderboard more today. Alrighty, there's no number ten, number third. It's the top nine on the leaderboard. No nobody likes onions eight, date dot JT seventh, Carmet sixth, Debt seventies do Ted Boozmock is number five, night Wave is for card Industree, also sauces two and this year League Network is number one. Fout to Jo, fuck Tojo, cse O, tell me fucking Jordan's.
Speaker 9: What the fuck that guy the pussy h.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, everybody that does want a supertet supercid.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and and.
Speaker 1: I wanna say thank you will be in my opinion, haven't.
Speaker 3: Done at Bay.
Speaker 1: Bay or ball. I just want to say thank you guys so much. And I know yeah super tea uber t oo yeah hm.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 3: M m m.
Speaker 7: Hm m.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I want everybody to know that I just want to say thank you guys very much.
Speaker 4: I've did no she.
Speaker 5: Did, this is true.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: Mmm.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: I hope that everybody, you know, I hope everybody is having a great day. You know, the party birds always moved along. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I just want to say to everybody here, I hope everybody is staying safe, being saved. He being saved in the boss stuff hid the light but you know, you know.
Speaker 4: H.
Speaker 1: Hey, McKay look in morning, sweetheart, Good morning Michayla. If anybody that doesn't want to text the stream superintend. By the way, there is no number ten yet on super Tip on the leaderboard, there's no there's no number can on the leaderboard. Number nine is nobody like unmus But how are you doing this morning? MICHAELA? Love and sweetheart, guys, Michayla, he's been around, he's been my friends since the day one, since twenty twenty one since yeah, and m yeah, and my acct rebluss is acting up. Yeah, how are you doing this morning? Michayla has been there since day one for me. I love Michayla. She's a very awesome person. She's a very awesome person. Guys. MICHAELA is one of those people who's been around me since as. Yeah, I hope and I hope that everybody you know, I hope, sorry, and I love you so much. McKayla and you are. You are an awesome person. And by the way, that Hackermania four what you might get the city give you guys. If there's a Hackermania four, I'm gonna be booking it, and me and my niece might show up. I might show up to Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas be the last paus mm hmmm, let's believe it.
Speaker 8: They don't love it is that here it is.
Speaker 1: Believe Jesus. By the way, let's check this super tip system. Let's just check super Tip the you can it's there. I hope everybody is staying safe. I've been posted, by the way, I've been posting Cliff lately on a new platform. By the way, I have a new platform for people that if anybody that wants to go check out. It's called Much Love No Fear. It's called actually, it's called Much Love No Fear. It's ran by it's rant by some people over on me get the leading for you guys. It's written by DK and and and al. Yeah, you guys will check out Must Love No Fear. I'm gonna post some videos on there. That's all right.
Speaker 8: Yuh fave beinge move me to me.
Speaker 1: We love.
Speaker 8: A being called damn.
Speaker 1: Uh being closed to land.
Speaker 8: Wave aby love.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: But good morning, yeah, good morning, getting married.
Speaker 5: And getting meaning getting meaning getting meaning getting meaning that you're.
Speaker 1: Doing this commuting. But I hope everybody is staying saved. Yeah, back, good morning. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I hope hit the lie button guys.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the party bar is always pulled.
Speaker 1: We always here us right here the party bard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good morning guys, Good morning.
Speaker 1: How do you guys doing this morning? By the way, hold on, I have a little something by the way, I won't remember of sween before. By the way, I have a group on hold on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, h yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I have a Instagram chat. Yeah, yeah, but suck.
Speaker 8: I've been ga.
Speaker 4: Move you never any uh huh.
Speaker 1: All y's Yeah. I hope that everybody is staying safe. Yeah mhm, love you guys. Mm yeah.
Speaker 2: Six yeah a whole favorite.
Speaker 1: Love your day? Yeah yeah yeah. About what's out guys?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 6: Bream how.
Speaker 1: By the way, oh well, uh.
Speaker 4: The movie.
Speaker 1: Will you come?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I hope everybody is and see.
Speaker 4: E me.
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 6: Uh, Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Guys, how's ever played? Good? How's your gone? Alright? Y'all all right about Bacco Later I don't know, but I love you, guys. Hey, guys,