Speaker 1: It's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, no drops, no nothing for this guy.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Just Brandon, Just Brandon kicking us every day. Hi Brandon and everyone doing great, doing great. Good to have you back on. You won three games? How did you win three games? Oh? You've you've been playing a lot of fresh fish one time.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm just gonna say, your phone's a little loud wherever you are. It sounds like you got your air conditioning blowing in your face or something. But we can work with it. You're taking on Other John. Good morning, Other Johnny.
Speaker 2: How are you doing great?
Speaker 1: We should call Other John to see whe's the last time Other John play?
Speaker 2: Oh? This is him.
Speaker 1: Well, he keeps track of all the other John. I know you know this one was the last time you played today, two months ago today. When was the last time your daughter played to avenge you?
Speaker 2: April eighteen? After that? All right? And then the other daughter never made it through, so I know she was probably tried. All right, Other John, you've.
Speaker 1: Been in the Hall of Fame before you've you've got a taste of the success.
Speaker 2: You've been in that hall. How many times. Two times. He's a two time Hall of Fame. Hey Brand, nice to meet you. Other John. It's Other John. Yeah, he Brand is the greatest player ever specifically here and oh and nobody else's one hundred percent win right, so that he might be the greatest player ever. A great point. Wow, there's some stats for you.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what eight times it is, so thank you for being here.
Speaker 2: Other John.
Speaker 1: Okay, Another John and the greatest fresh out of bad headhead player of all time.
Speaker 2: Good game? What are they playing for? I have a pair of tickets see Alice Cooper and Judas Priest October twenty six in the Woodlands ticketmaster dot com. All right, good luck?
Speaker 1: Oh I could see Other John and all his leathers at that Judas Priest show. All right, Brandon and Other John, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Good luck to both of you. Here we go. Moe's got questions here. Question number one, most commonly, what fruit is wine made from?
Speaker 2: Other John? Great grapes is the correct answer. Okay, Brandon, you got a guy here that knows what he's doing. Brandon, Yes, sir, who and it's Monday? All right?
Speaker 1: Other John oh, there was a John that played, and then I go you the guy that played? He goes, no, I'm just the other John.
Speaker 2: Another John. I think that's how that happened. Uh okay, Question number two. John's on the board, Brandon is not on the board. What is the name of Elon Musk's trick vehicle? Right John?
Speaker 1: That's luck? All right?
Speaker 2: Answer? See Mo had all kinds of words in here.
Speaker 1: What is it? What is the name of Elon Musk Electric Vehicle and Clean Energy Company.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I knew that, but it's both. It's Tesla. Other John knew it.
Speaker 1: Brandon, Yes, sir, Like a minute and a half ago, you were called the greatest player.
Speaker 2: Of all time. I don't know. I don't know what they're calling you now, but it ain't that last time. All right, Brandon, Thanks for playing, dude. Good to have you on. Thank you'll have good You have a good one. Hey, other John, you want to play tomorrow? Hopefully that Laura Alice Cooper kicks. Get the more leather there you go. Yeah, he's good. Yeah, le He's gonna leather leather up the whole family. Get out there, all right, Other John, good to have you back.