Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Yeah, but now, how are we going to cross Broadway to get to the state Capitol. I just all is lost, my friend Polis giving up the ghost right on his bridge to nowhere, so we will not have that twenty eight million dollar walkway over Broadway. Hopefully instead, Polus in the LAFT can just enforce the law, clean up Broadway and people can cross at the intersection three or three seven one, three eight two five five the number. Hey we're talking about? You know, it's a big deal when when a sitting president, to particularly one with the credibility of Donald Trump and on a roll right now, comes out and says is a predecessor Barack Obama that is guilty of treason? That's a big deal. Does that signal that Trump is expecting his doj to bring charges? If it does, I don't think it does. But if it does, then I don't think we're going to see treason charges because that just wouldn't apply if the allegations are true here and I'll break that down as we get through the conversation. If, and I underline if, because again I don't expect charges. I think it would be more something in the seditious conspiracy line. And that's because treason is so narrowly defined. Can you believe the entire history of this nation, there have only been forty four zero trees in charges brought and treson the only crime defined by the constitution itself. So let's roll that tape and then we've got great textures on this, both sides of it. Do you think Obama is guilty of crimes? If so, what and do you want to see a prosecution? Do you expect to see a prosecution? Cut forty two, please, my friend, cut forty two.
Speaker 2: If you look at that those papers, they have a stone culled and it was President Obama.
Speaker 3: It wasn't lots of people all over the place do but the leader of the gang was President Obama.
Speaker 2: Barack Hussein Obama. Have you heard of him? And except for the fact that he gets shielded by.
Speaker 3: The press for his entire life, that's the one they look.
Speaker 2: He's guilty Is that a question? You know, I like to say, let's give it time. It's there. He's guilty.
Speaker 3: They this was treason, This was every word you can think of.
Speaker 2: They tried to steal the.
Speaker 3: Election, they tried to obfuscate the election. They did things that nobody's ever even imagined, even in other countries.
Speaker 1: So what do you think? What do you think? Do you expect to see a criminal prosecution here? Do you think Obama is guilty of some kind of provable crime? Three or three seven one three eight two five five takes dam five seven seven three nine. Ryan, I'm about to drop the mic on this one and offer what I think is conclusive proof that there will not be a prosecution of Barack Obama. And any guesses, And this is unfair to you because I know you're back there. You're the OCTOPI man, You're doing a million different things at once. But and anybody have any guesses on what my drop is my analytical point that will I think cosmos to say, boy, Dan, you're right, We're not going to see criminal charges here. Any guests on that? D A N five seven seven through nine. If you want a text, if you're a throwback like me, can you enjoy a good old fashioned conversation, Agree or disagree? Three oh three seven one three A two five five the number.
Speaker 4: Not to be clear.
Speaker 5: Dan, Are you saying no prosecutions against Barack Obama? Because I'm with you on that one. I think the odds are heavily against that happening. If i'd have bet money, that's not But what about a Brennan? What about a clapper? What about a Komi?
Speaker 1: We'll get to that. Did you ever buy or have you ever seen a clapper? Remember that invention in the tart?
Speaker 4: Yeah, highlights on and off? That's right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so I could get awkward at a supporting men. But anyway, Yeah, here's how we know there's not going to be a criminal prosecution of Barack Obama because President Trump has publicly declared him guilty. If they were actually preparing to indict him, to prosecute him, President Trump would not have posted that video or reposted the video of Obama being put in handcuffs in the Oval Office while Trump smiled and laughed, and President Trump wouldn't have come out and heard the sound said what we just heard in that sound?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: If there was really going to be a prosecution. President Trump would not have done either of those, saying, yeah, I think it's that clear. I think what's going on is President Trump is righteous anger because like him, I do believe that Barack Obama. I'm talking about moral culpability here. I believe Barack Obama intentionally intentionally launched and supported this coup attempt by falsely implying that President Trump hadcluded with Russia to win the office, and so many bad things flowed from that. Right, But I think I do not expect a criminal prosecution. I think President Obama way too smart to have put himself in a position to be prosecuted. I'm talking about moral culpability and a grave disservice to Donald Trump in this nation. I do believe that occurred. So what I think we're witnessing, my friend, is President Trump using his platform to try to convict Obama in the court of public opinion, knowing that there's not going to be a criminal prosecution. Sounds like you agree.
Speaker 5: I can't counter that, because again, if I'm a betting man, I'll believe it when I see it. The publicans will take it up a notch to that level. Whereas we know dan situation reversed even far less than that. Specious evidence of you know, conjecture led to President Trump being the target of weaponized lawfair by the Department of Justice under Biden.
Speaker 1: But look what happened, and Trump does want that to be him. I mean, that helped take down the Biden administration. That was a really significant part of Trump's victory. Like we were saying all along to the campaign, Americans don't want to live in a Banana Republic, and that includes a lot of people who don't like Trump. So yeah, I don't think I don't think Trump has any interest in his DOJ bringing charges that they cannot prove, cannot win on, and I don't think we're going to see any of that. So your good question, you know about Clapper and the rest of them. You know, I'm not trying to duck it. I just don't have access to the information i'd need to answer it. I think they were all guilty on a moral level of a grave disservice to Trump in this for the reasons I laid out. But as you know, it's a grand canyon man between that and what you need to go in and bring and prove a criminal prosecution. Right, So yeah, I'd say ninety nine point nine to one against any charges against Obama and then the others. I think it's it's fifty to fifty because I can't know what they have and what they don't have. So if you're betting, say you're betting the Bugatti, which way do you go on this.
Speaker 5: No charges, it's all smoke, And it's really frustrating because then it makes it look like Dan that the Democrats, when they're empowered, they can get away with whatever the hell they want to do, and they're never held to account and there's no precedent set and there's no deterrent from this happening again in the future.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Trump just set a pretty good precedent by beating them, right, But we do have to play this because this just this brings it back to the reality of what this Democratic Party has become. And it's so important that we continue to expose that because that's going to be a winning long term And this happens to be the current Democrat leader in Congress. How came Jeffries cut thirty six place? Donald Trump?
Speaker 7: One has still singularly failed to acknowledge that Russia attacked our democracy. It was an act of war by a hostile foreign power, perhaps done as part of a conspiracy with members of the Trump campaign to sell out our democracy and artificially put someone into sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue.
Speaker 1: Here's the question, and I'm not aiming to say, came Jefferies, look at the log in my own eye, But here's the question. By definition, do people who lie not believe in God? Right? And I've never claimed to be perfect about anything.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 1: I do believe that this is one of the biggies. Right. You just can't knowingly lie about people. And I mean it's right there in the tens. And I'm not trying to get all philosophical or anything, but but just an analytical point, you know. And let's use the left as an example here. They're not the only people who lie, but but right now, it is, it is the core principle of the left is to lie. It is a tactical, ongoing principle of theirs. And it's insidious and it's obscene, and it's it's really cancerous, but it is their tactic right and make people disprove the lie. And so to do these people who by definition, they just lie, and they lie intentionally, They lie deliberately. They lie as part of trying to get what they want politically. Does that mean they don't believe in God? Got really heavy there, Dan, Well, every now and then, what do you think?
Speaker 8: I mean?
Speaker 5: There might be a through line, a lot of it. They mean, if you're gonna do a Kamala Harris van die Graham, I bet there's a lot of overlap on it.
Speaker 1: What happened to Kelly Beck there with this show?
Speaker 4: Oh well, yeah, they've been diaground?
Speaker 1: Is okay? Because Lord knows what could be going on back there?
Speaker 9: Careful?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I didn't mean that, my lord. So anyway, we'll throw that out there for folks. Three or three seven one three A two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine Quick heads up. When we come back, we have to touch on at least Denver Mayor Mike Johnston's State of the City address, where where he waxed poetic in a manner surpassed only by maybe bad Dead Bob. You're on the Dan Caplas.
Speaker 9: Show And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 10: Lee boy should be able to play in girls Sport? No, do you believe that is this, Ronald Robin, Yeah.
Speaker 4: This, We'll do a quick rab and then we can move past.
Speaker 10: Do you believe that kids under the age of eighteen should be able to be put on puberty blockers and then cross sex hormones.
Speaker 11: I think parents have to make that decision themselves. I think that is too A child is too young at eighteen to make that decision has to be made with a family and that choice. I think before somebody makes a life decision, they have to think twice about that.
Speaker 10: So you disagree then with the Tim Walls policy in Minnesota where a child who doesn't get affirmed by his parents can go into Minnesota and get jurisdiction there and get the parental decision overruled.
Speaker 11: Yeah, look, I think these are a life decisions. And I'm also slightly both. I have two minds. I'm not two minds, but two strains that influence an opinion. One is a life decision, and a child can't make that decision. You have to have some moral development and character and judgment, and your.
Speaker 1: Diction goes on in a while. I wanted to give people a taste that's from Emmanuel obviously positioning for twenty eight trying to get a center lane. And it's so interesting right that again this study of Jared Polus, that that Polus had such an opportunity if he was willing to show some courage, and he could have done it, you know, in twenty twenty three and just come out and said time for a new generation of leadership. Biden blah blah blah, no longer up to it, but just didn't have the courage to make that move. And so Poulis had been positioning to try to pull the con that he was a moderate. Is is that's all gone now right? He had his moment and he just didn't have what it took to take him three or three seven one three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine our own Alexa on the line, Alexa, how you doing.
Speaker 12: I'm doing great. I think you can tie Polus and Mayor Mikey together. And these two politicians are completely out of.
Speaker 6: Such with reality.
Speaker 12: Poulis with what was it ninety error almost ninety percent of people saying no to the bridge ninety three point nine percent?
Speaker 1: Who is eighty seven? I know?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 12: And then Mayor Mikey with saying, hey, we all got to work together and make this a vibrant city. Well, you're the one that said we're going to take care of the homeless problem and all these things, and it hasn't worked. And I think Denver voters might have been sympathetic and said, yeah, raise our taxes, well, we'll help the homeless. As you know, mister Calderer says, you know, if you want more of something, subsidize it, and we're just going to continue getting more and more and more homeless. By the way, his one of Mayor Mikey's favorite bars is closing down after eighteen years.
Speaker 1: He's he's not.
Speaker 12: Maybe he does because he's definitely out of touch with the average citizen that lives in his city.
Speaker 1: You know, let me suggest it tweak on that, Alexa, and that is, I personally believe that that both Mayor Johnston and Governor Polis are not out of touch. They completely understand what the truth is, and they understand where people are at. They just don't care and.
Speaker 6: Very very often they just don't.
Speaker 1: Care what the truth is and they don't care what the people want. Because if you are and I know it's hard for you as just a good, decent, righteous person to wrap your minder on this. But if you're in democratic politics right now, right in most places in America, the only thing that matters to you, because this is what that party's become. The only thing that matters to you is pleasing the hardcore lefties because that's where the big money and power is. Right So with both both Polists and Johnston's, it's been kind of a double middle finger to Coloraden's because they're looking at the clock. And for Johnston, he believes that the really really awful stuff, I mean, it's bad enough now, but the really crash level stuff isn't going to occur until he's gone gone on to the next job. And Polish is betting the same thing too, And so I think they know and they just don't care. Yeah, I think I think you're right.
Speaker 6: I mean, you just look at our roads.
Speaker 12: I was on c for some of you today and it's so atrocious. I mean that we pay these delivery fees for all of our packages and such, and where's that you know, money going. It's not improving our roads. And the money we're paying into the city and County of Denver at which I avoid at all costs, is not making it a better place.
Speaker 1: Right, But their bet is whether it's Polish justin any of them. Right that their bet said, whoever wins the DEM primary wins the election. Their bet is the GOP cannot win in Colorado no matter how bad the Dems are. So you please the hardcore on the left, you get your money, you win your primary, it doesn't matter how bad you have made things for the people who live in your jurisdiction. And that's clearly their operating belief. And looking at what happened in twenty and twenty two in Colorado, you can see where they got there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's really sad. And you know, I really wonder in many of the cities who've already seen devastated by Democrat leadership, what will it take for the because of Denver and Boulder to wake up?
Speaker 1: Well, this will shock you, I mean statewide. I think what it'll take is it'll take a combination of just all the awful things happening to the state because of the left, but the combination of that and the right GOP candidate. I think you get one breakthrough GOP win at the state level, and assuming she or he is you know, everything they need to be to win statewide. Then I think the tide begins to shift and change dramatically once you get that one breakthrough win, because right now that the GOP in Colorado does not have a face, right the Republican Party, just to your average good person on the street, there's no face of the Colorado Republican Party. You get that statewide winner, all of a sudden, that person becomes the face if Jane Norton had won that US Senate race back in whatever year it was, she becomes the face of the GOP in Colorado. And I think the entire trajectory is different. But hey, prayers for you. You are the toughest Omburst around and I know you've got another challenge tomorrow. So we'll all be thinking of you, all right, look forward to talking to you. Then, Hey, when we come back, President Trump calls Obama directly says he committed treason. Do you expect to see a prosecution? I'll tell you why I don't.
Speaker 13: You're on the Dan Tapita showstening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: This what you should have done months ago before you announced that you were going forward with a bridge.
Speaker 14: Well, we couldn't because there was no bridge for people to vote on, right, So I mean it has to be in sequence. The people would have not known what we were talking about had we done this three months ago, because there was no visuals, there was no project. So thanks to that, which is all very recent. This is all what about a month or two. People have been out there, people have been talking about it. You know, it's great you go down to corner bar, people saying they love it, people say they hate it.
Speaker 1: It's great. People are feeling ownership and passionate about this. So what does that all mean and how do we kind of decipher that into whether we do this or not? Completely untethered from the truth, right, just make stuff up? I mean the idea that people are at the corner bar talking about this, no bar any of us would ever want to go to, and no bar that's ever existed, and what you can't go out? I mean, and keep in mind, this is a guy whose parents built a tremendous greeting card company, I mean, really admirable entrepreneurs. And you know he had some success in business as well. You tell me you've never heard of focus groups, You've never heard of a prototype. You got to go out and spend a million and a half bucks, and you know, people to draw this nah, you go out, you get the concept, you do a focus group, you find out. So the whole thing is just so bizarre. But what is most important is, and this is what affects your life the most, is we've reached this point that I never could have imagined, where we now have one major political party happens to control virtually all of Colorado that there's not only no respect for the truth, but revels in lyne It's a primary tactic of theirs to lie. It's a point of pride within many on the left. I'm not talking about Democrats, but many in power on the left. It's a point of pride to lie. And so they revel in it, they celebrate it, they refine the quote art kind of a dark art, a black art, right, because the truth is that if everything doesn't spring off the truth, then at that point it's just evil and wrong. So we've got a major political party now that's that's built on lies and actively practices lying, and that makes the climb even tougher. But we can't whine about it. We just have to expose them and beat them three or three seven one three A two five five text d An five seven seven three nine Ryan not to be a bummer. I do want to interject this topic though, because I don't know the answer to it, and I'm trying to reach the vision of wildlife. But as I mentioned, as you know, I'm up in the cavin preparing for a trial. And I even sent you a picture before the show of our our listener, our big eared listener, who's now back, this deer who for whatever reason likes to just settle in and listen to the show. But here's my quandary, and it's very sad, but there is another deer obviously seriously injured. I don't know how it happened, but it's just kind of limped off behind the cabin. I'm trying to reach a wildlife. But if you can't reach wildlife, if you can't get wildlife up here quickly enough, what are the laws that apply? Is there ever a situation where it's legal for a citizen to you mainly put down a deer or another animal, because nobody wants to see a creature suffer. So if anybody has the answer for that, and I know there will be people in our audience to do. Do you remember that very compelling woman who joined us about six months ago and there had been a wounded was it an elk on her property stuck in the snow, and then she had been calling and trying to get a response, and then the elk had perished? Do you remember that conversation? And under what circumstances any and maybe none, a citizen is allowed to mainly put an animal down?
Speaker 5: Well, if it's suffering, Dan, I think the general consensus is that you are within your rights to, you.
Speaker 1: Know, end the suffering. And as that's what I would do, I would hope so d A. N. Five seven seven thirty nine if anybody has the answer to that. I came across at once before and again not to be a bomber, but I'm sure people encounter this right it's through life. But out on the roadway, I didn't hit the dog. Somebody else did, but there was a dog suffering in the road. And I did not own a gun at that time. If I had, you know, that same question would have been there. Because that was in an urban area. Right now, I'm I'm up, you know, deep in the mountains, heavily wooded area, but in an urban area. I would imagine that you're not allowed to put out a good pull out of gun and you know, relieve that animal of its suffering. But I know we have an awful lot of well informed folks in the audience. I'm so please do text us are called d An five seven, seven thirty nine. In the meantime, I'm trying to reach a division of wildlife and see if they can get somebody up here. But they've got a tough job, right, I mean, how do you move through the forest and everything else and find these wounded animals? All right? Texters, Dan, my ex wife would lie even when there was absolutely no reason to lie. I don't understand it, but it happens to some people. I think it's a form of paranoia. I think it's a power play. I think for many on the left I'm not talking Democrats, it's a power thing and they just revel in it. Dan, Why would Trump be satisfied with just swaying public opinion regarding Obama? If I'm understanding you correctly, public opinion about Obama will never change unless he's indicted. Most people don't care about any of this. Unfortunately, what our Texters referring to. Is this pretty significant statement from the president? Ryan, can you tee up again? Cut forty two, the President saying that Obama committed tree.
Speaker 2: If you look at that.
Speaker 3: Those papers, they have a stone called and it was President Obama.
Speaker 2: It wasn't lots of people all over the place, it was them too.
Speaker 3: But the leader of the gang was President Obama. Barack Hussein Obama. Have you heard of him? And except for the fact that he gets shielded by the press for his entire life, that's the.
Speaker 2: One they look. He's guilty. Is that a question? You know, I like to say, let's give it time. It's there.
Speaker 3: He's guilty. This was treason. This was every word you can think of. They tried to steal the election, they tried to obfuscate the election. They did things that nobody's even imagined, even in other countries.
Speaker 1: What the texture is responding to is my belief that there's not going to be a prosecution of Barack Obama. And part of the proof of that is that President Trump is of this publicly right. If his doj was actually going to bring criminal charges against Obama, I doubt very much you'd be speaking about it, you know, posting the what appeared to be AI video of Obama being arrested, et cetera, because that obviously would be a very very serious matter. And yeah, I don't think you'd be talking about it this way. I think what's going on is I think President Trump believes to his core that Barack Obama was behind this coup attempt, and that Barack Oha Obama tried to undermine this country and the Trump presidency with this false allegation of Russian collusion. I happen to personally believe that, but I also believe that there is not the type of proof you'd need to bring or prove a criminal charge, and that we'll never see Barack Obama charge.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be treason anyway, because treason is so narrowly defined in the criminal law, and you know, you have to have an intent to betray your country, aid an enemy, et cetera. If, and I don't believe we'll see this, there was prosecution of Obama, it would more likely be on some type of conspiracy, seditious conspiracy kind of charge, which is easier to prove up. I don't think we're going to see any of that. So to the Texter's point, no, I'm not saying President Trump's going to be satisfied with just influencing public opinion about Obama.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I think President Trump needed to say this and wanted to say it because he believes it to be true and because he was the target of something this wrong and it was very bad for America. I think that's why the President is saying all this, not because he expects a prosecution. Texter Dan, have you not listened anything Trump says? He lies all the time? Wait a second, what I was talking about earlier when I asked this question. You know that the left right now, and we played the Kim Jeffrey sound right, the left lies all the time, and they lie about individuals, and they make these horrific allegations against individuals which they cannot prove. And so the question I brought up acknowledging the log in my own eye, right, But the question I brought up was was, by definition these people who are telling these very destructive lies about other people, does that mean those are people who don't believe in God? So it was more of, you know, just kind of a philosophical question at a certain point, but a very important question to America because obviously this sort of thing, you know, is very toxic for up But when he talks about I'd ask the text what kind of examples would you give of Trump lies, Because I think if somebody comes out and says, you know, hey, this is the most successful this or that of all time, nobody's ever done better at this or that, I don't put that kind of embellishment in the same category of pointing at an individual and saying, oh, yeah, that individual conspired with Russia to undermine America. You're on the Dan Capla.
Speaker 9: Show and now to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast in Lakewood.
Speaker 1: Welcome with the show.
Speaker 8: Hey, Dan, you mentioned that in your Dear if you call local law enforcement, they have a top secret number to Division of Wildlife, and it would look better if they put it down instead of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, good point, man, because I can't get through on any of the wildlife numbers. So thanks for that tip there. And do you know whether there's any circumstance where where a private citizen can put an animal down just to put it out of its misery.
Speaker 8: Not unless you want to be under investigation for the next two months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not liking that idea. Thanks Greg Man. Appreciate the call. How about Mike and Lakewood. You're on the dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 6: Perfinal.
Speaker 1: Okay, how you doing, my friend, I'm welling yourself great, thank you. What are you thinking? Oh?
Speaker 6: Well, yes, you can put that animal down. However, I do not do it with a rifle. If the animal is able to evade you, if it's strong enough to be able to evade you where you have to take it from a distance with a rifle or a pistol, then it's considered the possibility that animal could survive its injuries and make it out. There's a wildlife official would have to actually visualize, visually check that animal and see whether or not this should actually be put down. I have in the past euthanized animals. I've come across animals that have been hitting the road or whatnot. If you can walk up on it, and you know, for people who don't want to hear it, I'm sorry, it's not going to sound good, but I've cut their throats and bled them out, so you know it put them down. If you were able to walk up on the animal, it's not questionable. If you have to take it from a distance, then you're likely to get a ticket for hunting out of season. You're more taking an animal without tag, so you can hit some substantial trouble boys.
Speaker 1: Thank you, it's great to have that expertise. No, this would be a case unfortunately where the poor thing to can't move, so you wouldn't have that that issue there. Thank you for that texture, Dan Dow. Isn't likely do you mainly euthanize any wild animal, and you'll likely face poaching charges if you do so, and anyone finds out foolish, But that's how government works. Fascinating to me is because I would assume, you know, and I grew up in the city, et cetera, but I would assume that's what division of Wildlife does a lot? Is you mainly euthanize animals? I know from calls we've had from wildlife folks before, there are a lot of heroically devoted animal lovers in the divisions. So wouldn't you think, Ryan, they do it all the time.
Speaker 5: It's just interesting to hear the differences between you know that kind of law as I understand it am my home state of Michigan, or I would hunt all the time, and what are the protocols here?
Speaker 4: And It's going to be different in every state, and that's to be expected.
Speaker 5: But I get the point, like you have to have some plausible deniability and like you weren't just opening you know, fire like Elmer Fund, you're hunting out of season like they're saying, but that there was a clear indication that this animal was suffering and you were merely putting it out out of its misery, you are better off.
Speaker 1: You'd have to video it, right, I think that might Yeah, that.
Speaker 5: Might be the way to go, because then you have video evidence before the fact of it limping, hobbling, whatever, and at least you'd have that going in your favor.
Speaker 1: Right. Hey, On a brighter note, I think President Trump just announced a trade deal with Japan.
Speaker 5: Fifteen percent were big in Japan, Dan, We're extremely big in Japan.
Speaker 13: Dan kaplis show number one, the morning show in all of Japan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, texture Dan, call a CPW and nine to one one. Be ready to defend yourself if you put it down, need proof it was suffering. Yeah, and that's where I think the video would come in. And yeah, and the interesting point about ready to defend yourself, right, because I don't know, well, not.
Speaker 4: What's gone, but just defend yourself with an explanation.
Speaker 1: I think, oh oh no, I thought. I thought what the texture was saying, defend yourself in case the animal reacts as you get close.
Speaker 5: Well, for a deer, I wouldn't be that concerned, But if you were doing it with a bear, then yeah, we're a mountain lion, right.
Speaker 4: I exercised caution there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it. It was funny because when I was first starting to come up to the cabin to do trial prep, you know, there was a guy up here and I showed him my gun. I said, yeah, you know, I'll be okay if you know, if there's a bear issue. And he said, oh, only if you use that thing on yourself. He said, that's not going to do anything.
Speaker 4: Do you try to use a twenty two or something.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, just a just a nine millimeter handgun.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that wouldn't well, no one even put a debt in a bear. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I grew up in Chicago, man. The only animals I saw were on trains.
Speaker 4: Nine mills for bears.
Speaker 1: What do I know? You know, I'm pretty listen. If you're talking about home defense, I've got a lot of options and everything else, right, but yeah, but here, Yeah, I guess, thank gess he needs something.
Speaker 4: You would make that bear so angry if you shadow at the nine mil.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess this is another important question, right, And I'm sorry I'm ignorant on this stuff, But is a nine millimeter going to do the job with an injured deer? Because the last thing I want to do is add to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. It wouldn't be my first choice of weapon in that instance. Now, Okay, you want to I mean, you want a rifle, but the you know, the caller advised against that because then it looks like you're hunting hunting with a nine milimeter.
Speaker 1: I want to get a I want to get a pro involved. Anyway, I just I just don't want this. You know, it's a beautiful creature. Even if it was ugly, I wouldn't want it to suffer. But Ryan, thank you, thank you. Another great show. And Kelly, your aura is always the highlight of the day. Hey, yeah, please join us tomorrow weather, We'll catch tomorrow God Willie on The Dame Kapner Show,