Speaker 1: What happened was is in two thousand and seven, I gave a talk and I predicted the collapse of the economy, major catastrophic collapse, all right, and I published a one hundred and forty eight page paper which I put on the web under Survived the Crisis dot com is not I read it, obsess, not there anymore?
Speaker 2: You read it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well it's in the first two months carry I got ten thousand hits from one hundred and twenty five countries.
Speaker 3: You were listening to Carrie Lutz's Financial Survival Network, where you get valuable information you just can't find anywhere else to thrive in today's trying times. You need the Financial Survival Network now more than ever. Go to Financial Survivalnetwork dot com and get your free newsletter and gift. Financial Survival Network now more than.
Speaker 2: Ever, And welcome. You are listening to and watching the Financial Survival Network. I'm your host, Carrie Lutz. I'm also the leader of Operation Algorithm Assassin, and the purpose of that is to defeat big Tech on their platforms, make them stop censoring me and so many thousands of you out there. It's not about me, It's about the movement talking about movements. Darryl Shoon is with us.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Darryl, you've started a couple of movements in your life before, haven't you.
Speaker 1: It was all timing, Hey, In fact, Gary, that's what I sort of wanted to bring to the fore. You've been following me for a long time. And what happened was is in two thousand and seven, I gave a talk and I predicted the collapse of the economy, major catasrophic collapse, all right. And I published a one hundred and forty eight page paper which I put on the web under Survived the Crisis dot com is not I read its not there anymore? You read it? Okay, Well it's in the first two months carry I got ten thousand hits from one hundred and twenty five countries, all right. I mean it was people were reading in what I had, what I was talking about gold, the markets, the collapse.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, when I had done my study of the economy, I really looked at the Great Depression back in nineteen thirty and what people believe, and I think it's true that there were two major factors that set this thing in motion.
Speaker 1: The first thing was, of course, of Federal Reserve printing money all right, just inflating the economy all right. Britain had a central bank since seventeen ninety five. They kept care of the Golden goose for one hundred and fifty years, became a world empire and managed to survive well. When they saw their empire collapsing, their military costs were too high. They couldn't keep control of their colonies. Their expensive were going up. The bankers knew they had to get out of Dodge and go somewhere else. So that's what they did. They transplanted a carbon copy the back of England us Centum back to the United States the centerl Reserve, private bank, Okay, and that's where they found their home. Well. The difference I had made the point before was that there's a difference between the Brits and the Americans. The Brits are very butt, not tight, very very like that.
Speaker 4: Americans, you know, Carrie, we're crazy.
Speaker 2: In your face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we do things that other people don't do, okay, and when we have a chance, we go for it what other people will.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Risk floridation and risk takers absolutely, and the Federal Reserve reflected that twenty years, the Federal Reserve was in power. Was was was in nineteen thirty. Twenty years later they sent in motion to the Roaring twenties, cheap interest rates. They created a bubble that the British never had. All right, with the same car. It's like they gave us a Cadillac and we're doing wheat donuts on the free way with it. In twenty years, you know, cherry, and everybody's everybody's watching. We're going, we're at the races. In nineteen twenty nine, the bubble popped, It collapsed, and things happen. And then right after that, Hoover puts in the smooth the tariffs and takes the world down into a great depression after our crash. Okay, now here we are twenty twenty five. History doesn't repeat itself, somebody said, but it does rhyme, Okay, and it's rhyming in my head. What I see now is in twenty twenty five we got the tariffs. Holy smarts, twenty twenty four, we had no idea. I mean, year ago, carry not that not. Now they're front and center. Okay, but we haven't had the collapse. Now the collapse I wrote, I predicted in two thousand and eight. Started the year later, I mean in two thousand and seven. It started in September when Wall Street banks collapsed and we were headed towards the crisis, the crises and the total economic catacalism that I predicted back in two thousand and seven. All right, but it didn't have it.
Speaker 4: Why qt.
Speaker 1: That's something they had never done before, never ever done before. To me, it's sort of like your toilet not working, and so you've always had to go out and put water in to make it flesh. Well, what the Central Banks did was they simplified it. They took a water hose and stuck it writing in the toilet and kept it on, kept it on so this dancing would flush. And they've had it on since two thousand and nine. Okay, now that's not how toilets was supposed to work. That's artificial. And the boys who are the plumbing boys Central Banks, all right, No, it's really bad for the toilet to have that much water pressure coming in at all for a long period. It's gone over. It's like steroids. Okay, you didn't steroids. They're a game changer and a white changer for a certain amount of time after that. It's why heroin man, you're in trouble. You know, you feel good and then your name all hell breaks through. So that's so what happened is is that after COVID, after the huge amount of money that they put in just to keep us floating, and they did. If they hadn't done what they had done, we would have gone to the drink then.
Speaker 4: But they floated.
Speaker 1: But what it did is the water pressure had to be increased. So now they're the FED is trying to decrease the water pressure. Okay, they're trying to decrease it because they know the toll on the system.
Speaker 4: Well, the rest of the people, we don't. We don't care about plumbing.
Speaker 1: All we care about is taking a dump and having the dancing work and not overflow on us while we're on the toilet. That's all we care about. We got lives to live. Okay, So there we are taking down happy y'all got man? Yeah, it's all right, we're up and down.
Speaker 4: But things are wrong.
Speaker 1: What is going to I read something carried one month ago that stunned me because the collapse I predict it did not happen because of QE. But it's delayed, it's temporary delayed. It's nice steroids. And I always knew it was going to happen. Gold his skyrocket when I wrote my book Goal is a six and a quarter puts it now thirty four through. You know, it's way up, okay, and and and but the collapse still hasn't happened. All right. People look at me like chicken little. All right. They relieved that I you know, when I show up.
Speaker 2: They were leaving.
Speaker 1: I was wrong.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm like chicken little. Hey, you know, like my timing is off, all right, But.
Speaker 1: It was because they instituted QT.
Speaker 4: I've just read last month.
Speaker 1: A paper from the Bank of America, of all places, the head of their investment analysis, and it's stunned me because what he did, he put what I believe is going to trigger the collapse in a context that was so real. He caught me by the new gies. I usually don't get a lot of insight from them from Wall Street, all right, but they do watch it far greater than I do. And this guy had to me, has his finger, okay if it was called. Trump says goodbye to Rehab and embraces the Golden Triangle. According to the Bank of America partner. Global stock markets are all in until the bonds collapse. What he meant was the Golden Triangle is the heroin center of Southeast Asia, all right, And he said goodbye to rehab. And what he said was this, He said, right now, the markets who watch this know that it's all in, that we're there.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go up.
Speaker 1: Why because Trump the economic conditions are faltering, and what the trup what they're gonna do is cut interest rates. They're gonna be forced to, forced to they have to, Okay, and that's all they're waiting for. Years ago I made the observation carry that the difference between the free market and a and a cap market is that in a free market, the.
Speaker 4: Price of goods and services is determined by.
Speaker 1: Supplying demand very easy, okay. In a capital market, in a fiat money bank driven market, the price of good and services is determined not by supplying demand as a factor, not much.
Speaker 4: The overriding factory is a cost of credit.
Speaker 1: Cost of credit, okay.
Speaker 4: And you know that housing everything, Okay. Business, you've got a business.
Speaker 1: You're playing against time, You're on the clock. Everything because of compounding interest, compounding it drives the whole game. Okay. And it's a very and it's and and and what the central banks do, they're like the juggler in charge of the debt and credit and debt giving them a balance. Okay.
Speaker 4: And but the credit and deathies.
Speaker 1: Have gotten bigger and bigger and bigger, I mean so big they have are having trouble juggling. All right. Well, this Bank of America guy who observes the markets, the guy sitting on toilet, issued a warning and basically he said, keep taking dumps, but that toilet is gonna blow up on you. When this happened, all.
Speaker 2: Right, well outside behind the house, Yeah, don't stay in the house when you just started hearing the sounds.
Speaker 4: And he this is the way he predicted, because.
Speaker 1: They're gonna cut interest rates, he said, the markets, no mortal quidding is cutting already. Central banks are just cutting, cutting, cutting around the world because they general economy is in trouble, all right, so they're trying to raise it up with more steroids or cutting cutting, cutting, Oka. He said, what's gonna happen is most of that money is gonna go and ask because people who investors have access to the leverage that the general population is not. They're in the first once at the troth, they're closer to the spigers the credit.
Speaker 4: So what happens is when they lower the interest rates.
Speaker 1: The first money doesn't go into you know, getting people richer, you know, you're creating economic movement. It goes to the finance boys who take that money go to Wall Street leverage out stocks, bonds, real estate. And since they're all by the same financial assets, that's where the bubble is. But they don't call it a bubble. They call it a rising market. Times are good, but it's a bubble. Okay.
Speaker 4: So what Hartnick says, we're in a crucial stage where everybody knows that it's risk off.
Speaker 1: And he said this in July. So he said, bye bye bye. All right, crypto cows car and whatever. All right, it's gonna go up tail the bond markets. We act, he said, what going all in is gonna do. It's gonna put a it's gonna put a huge strain on the bond markets. Now, what people don't understand is bond markets are five times larger than stock markets. Why because bond markets are the is where they trade the debt created by debt based money and debt based money compounds and froze off more debt than the original credit issued. So that's why debt markets are five time larger than credit markets. Okay, so the debt markets are far bigger and far more consequential. I've always said than the corral. Where it's gonna happen, the big where the shootout's gonna happen is not in the stock markets. It's gonna be in the bond market. Absolutely. And that's what he says. He said, what happens, and he says the equity people don't understand this. The equity people are by by bye. All they know is growth because that's where that's how they're geared.
Speaker 2: That's yeah.
Speaker 1: The bond people are really conservative, really conservative. They're like, so they buy the debt and they trade it off, and they watch the basis points, and they may they make their their satisfied with incremental gain over the possibility of great of great reward versus great loss. They don't like playing that game. They play a much more conservative control game. But their game is affected by what's happen in the other arena. And what Bank of America analysts said is that when they're watching the arena, all right, but any point that he had an asset asset growth in twenty twenty five, the asset class that has didn't grown the most is not stocks, even though they're all at record highs, s A ped they're all at record highs. The asset class has increased the most in twenty twenty five is gold? All right? Now, Gold is not increasing because it's future. It's not like AI. You know, it has no value like that. If gold people think gold is in inflation heads, it is. Gold is really also a deflation heads. When the when the when in the nineteen thirties, when it when the stock amerkers collapse. If you had ten percent of your stock in your assets in homestate mining the world's largest gold mine, ten years later, when everybody was down ninety percent, your portfolio would have been even. The ten percent in Homesteak would have offset the loss of nighty percent of your portfolio. Okay, so it's the deflation heads, it's an inflation heads. What gold really is is a chaos hits and we are in chaos times. We are you nobody else what's going on? I mean, Trump doesn't know what's going to do tomorrow, all right. He reads the news like you and I do. But I'm like you, yeah, yeah, I exactly okay, But I'm like you and I what do we do? He has votes behind him, so everybody moves according to him. It's chaos. But this is where we are. And what blew my mind was how well the Bank of America paper enumerated is so clearical? Because I do you know? To me? You know, I have my fedillicis of who I listen to, and I don't listen to a whole lot, you know, because my my suprevicet.
Speaker 4: But Bank of America is not one of them.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And I read this and I when always monks, Darryl. This guy has said what you weren't looking at in a way that you understand clearly that the it's risk on from here on out. You're on out until it's risk off. They're not gonna know what's gonna hit them because they're only gonna be looking up when it happens.
Speaker 4: But it's the bond people who bonds are performing the worst this year.
Speaker 1: They're gold is.
Speaker 4: The best starts are behind them.
Speaker 1: Bonds are the worst.
Speaker 5: And don't forget yeah, they're their asset. They're risk on asset classes, all right, if you said by crypto. But when it happens, it's gonna the risk on classes are gonna go down.
Speaker 1: Gold is not a risk on class. Gold is a risk at first class. Gold is the old and silver are the ultimate risk adverse classes.
Speaker 2: So what I see happening now and I see the I see whomever the powers that be or fighting it is a short squeeze in physical silver. That's happening, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes it is?
Speaker 4: And see what the deal is this? They're not even you know, Carrie.
Speaker 1: When this started, the attention of the boys, the cartels controlling the precious metal markets was incredibly powerful. They could control they would allow when it when the markets when gold, When precious mental markets finally started turning in two thousand and two, after the collapse of the dot com bubble, finally it started getting away from them. Okay, before then, for twenty years they had driven it down after the nineteen eighties, and then in two thousand and two, the momentum was so be it kept going up.
Speaker 4: So what they would do is they would allow a five percent increase. Why because they didn't want it to get to the aware of the investor class at large that to play the risk by gold less pressure rect it's the pressure release. Yeah, so a five percent they could tolerate that, all right, but they didn't want. Their big theory was the gold versus theach back then, because crypto didn't exist until two thousand and nine when they started printing money. Okay, crypto, bitcoin, what didn't even exist in two thousand and eight. It came into being on January first, two thousand and nine.
Speaker 1: All right, So what happened is is that their concern.
Speaker 4: Was gold because gold is really the day the threat to the FIAT because.
Speaker 1: And it's not a gold it's not a threat because it does anything. It's a threat because.
Speaker 4: When the occurrencies get threatened, everybody goes to gold. They always have all.
Speaker 2: Is it doesn't do anything.
Speaker 1: It's doesn't do anything exactly, it's there and as value, it's just valuable.
Speaker 4: So what happened is is that all their concern was on gold and silver, and they control the control.
Speaker 1: The control. Now the difference carrying now is this, you're right, they are watching the squeeze, they are watching what's going on in gold and silver markets. Okay, because the truth is when the breakout happens. Silver traditionally has led gold in the breakout. Now, silver has not up till now, and gold the breakout started in January. Okay, they're up twenty their way up, okay, and gold has led it. Which is which the price be? All right, because silver has always now but you're what I believe you may be onto something here is that silver is about to break out and more people are more people connecting the silver than gold. Gold is the big boy game. Silver is the investor game, all right. It ends yeah, yeah, common money and people are afraid of well, the most common money is debt. When they say gold, gold is the is the currency of pinions, Silver is the currency of merchants, and debt is the is the currency of the rest, all right, And so that's where we are. So it's if silver takes off and breaks out, the people on the bondom will notice that more and just the tide. That's where they're afraid. They're they're they're afraid that the people trapped in the arena because because there's only so many exits now there they weren't forced in there, they were in there by their on the cord they're in there because they that's where the action is, all right. Now, the truth that circumstances has forced them in there, and it's forced them into at the lowest tiers. The people who are in there by choice are the ones that the higher tiers sort of running things all right, but they're gonna go down because everybody goes down to one. Are these things?
Speaker 4: I mean, the flip is phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Those rich people with all their gold and silver are at the same time highly leveraged in highly vulnerable markets are Goo services and life inserviance policy. But they've got their real assets in the markets, all right. So of course when the markets go, they're in trouble. So everybody is in arena, okay. And what the Bank of America guy said was that that areda, the noise is gonna become deafening. It's already loud record levels, but the decibels said, stay in there, but get out of the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, time pable. What's the time table for all this?
Speaker 1: He he he, that's what it is. He doesn't he gives the he ala he says, is this the United States will reach an epic depth shock, okay. Hartnick believes that the long term bear market for the dollar has just begun, okay, and that's the critical piece. And he recommends increasing allocations to commodities, cryptos, international markets, and emergency markets in the latter half of the twenty twenties. Now he doesn't know when the market, when the bond market is going to finally react, when the bond market is going to go. Japan is already having trouble selling slacker god, okay, we Japan is the canary in our gold matt there are they They had there the knee collapse in nineteen eighty nineteen ninety, it went down eighty percent. That was the biggest drop since the Great Compression in the United States. They had a the only reason it was smaller, the country smaller. The effect there was damaging. And what they did carry was they started QE. They borrowed their way out at all the bankers of the Burger. You guys are doing the round thing. Yeah, you know what we started doing ten years later because you're there, so I think you know all that didn't Yeah, all of your good advice doesn't matter. It's survival.
Speaker 4: So we are in the same thing.
Speaker 1: But your question is the real question, When is the bond people, when are they gonna we at? He said, he does give some parameters when the when the interest rate on the US Treasury goes to five point one, on the long term bond goes to five point one, watch out, it's gonna happen after that. It won't happen before, but it will happen after that. And he also gives in that article, uh uh for the Back of AMRA for the it was I think Japanese yen and and the British panel. He gave, you know, interest rates when they when it when it's gonna exceed it, but I think the US one was around five point one, Bill Beck it is. The article is entitled you can google Trump says goodbye to rehab and braces the Golden Tragle.
Speaker 4: That means he's out of there. He's going to where they grow opium.
Speaker 1: Right, that's what it is, you know, according to the Bank of America, Back of America, Heartener, Global credit markets see all in until the bonds collapse. Google that the articles there. It caught my attention.
Speaker 4: I believe that the people who watch this will probably.
Speaker 1: Have that same kind of reaction that I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so uh have to find that report. It's on Bank of America someplace.
Speaker 4: Well, I just googled it generally, and that was the title. Is His name is Heartnett Michael.
Speaker 1: Harton heart met h A R. T n E.
Speaker 2: T t.
Speaker 1: Chief investment strategist at Bank of America. The article was posted July thirteenth, twenty twenty five. So if you get an article around there and the title is Trump says goodbye? Do we have Yes?
Speaker 4: Trump says goodbye? Do we have embraces?
Speaker 1: The golden title, that's the article.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it. Well, Hey, you always give us a lot to think about here, Darryl. I don't think he's really telling us anything that you and I in our community didn't figure out already.
Speaker 4: Yes, but we didn't. It was to me it was the fact that he had narrowed it down two dynamics that are writing.
Speaker 1: You know, Carrie, you've been at this so motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's too long, all right, And that's why I don't write anymore. That's why I'm talking anymore, you know, because I've said it.
Speaker 1: You know, I just you know, I got a horse, I'm all, you know.
Speaker 2: But when I saw I feel the same way man.
Speaker 1: When I saw a guy from the Bank of America from that side of the table see what I have been seeing for years, and went wow, with such clarity. I was amazed. And you know what, when the blind began to see, horses will start flying.
Speaker 2: Look out. All right, Hey, so Daryl, so you're not riding anymore, so, but we'll put the link up to your site anyway. So people, Yeah, I do keep.
Speaker 4: A news thing every day. I mean I do post generally every day what I see going in articles of interest.
Speaker 1: And I realized the reason why, you know, I lost my website from so I lost most of the people who were always watching me.
Speaker 4: But I realized most people don't want to see that news concert and that's what I see both so true.
Speaker 2: Who wants bad news? All these stuff?
Speaker 4: When we go to parties. Starting years ago, Martha would say to me, garryl shut up. These people are here for a good time.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 4: Let them had a good time.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I can't help but laughing, but I know it's like nobody wants to hear this stuff, but everybody needs to hear it, right, That's it, that's it, fine mess, you've gotten us into here.
Speaker 1: Darryl.
Speaker 4: Hey, Oh, it was opened my eyes.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I wrote a novel once and I said, I said, it's going bad, but I don't know why I'm the one that has to see it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I feel the same way, man, the same way. But I'll tell you what my former law partner always used to say to me. He used to say, Carrie, the situation is hopeless, but never serious.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 4: I take that in a very positive sense. It's it is hopeless. And you okay, I look at what's happening. You look so good. You do, and your books and you're selling. You're on a roll, Carrie. I've known you a long time. Yeah, roll, you're rolling, keep rolling.
Speaker 2: You're right, that's okay. Now that's the kid. And you know, don't let the bastards get you down right out. No, I mean, you know, my saying was.
Speaker 1: My tagline on every when I started writing articles in two thousand and seven, was by goal, by silver, have faith.
Speaker 4: And that's really what it is.
Speaker 1: And I think at this time faith is even more important than it was that because the the crisis that we're heading into is going to be a game changer. The game is it about to chant? And I think it's going to change for the better because book Minister Fuller wrote nineteen eighty two that Manki was entering an unprecedented crisis that's going to transform humanity, and he said the reason why it's going to transform is that the institutions that have been in control, economic, political, and religious are all being to loser grip on humanity des and humanity will find its own way by itself, which is going to end up better for everyone. But the transition is not going to be easy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going that easy, Fond Yep, They're not going that easy. Will not be fun, that's for sure. Well, Daral appreciate you coming on any questions for Daryl myself. Klat Kerrie LUTs dot com. And remember you'll be getting some emails about Operation Algorithm Assassin. Keep your eyes open for them. Very important because we're going up against the big platforms. You know who you are out there. You're probably monitoring everything we're saying now anyway doesn't matter. You can't stop what's going to happen, just like nobody can stop what's going to happen to the global monetary economic system. Daryl, we'll talk to you a soon. Be well.
Speaker 3: Thanks you do, Gerry, thanks for listening to carry Letz's Financial Survival Network, your solution to today's trying times. For the latest, go to Financialsurvivalnetwork dot com. Financial Survival Network now more than ever,