Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 2: A spokesperson for former President Obama said in the statement earlier this week, quote, nothing in the documents issued last week undercuts the widely accepted conclusion that Russia worked to influence the twenty sixteen election, but did not successfully manipulate any votes. How do you respond to critics like former President Obama and also others on the Hill who say that the administration is conflating apples and orges here, conflating allegations of actual hacking of voter machines and allegations of interferance.
Speaker 3: Generally, I think it's a disservice to the American people that former President Obama's office and others who are criticizing the transparency that is being delivered by releasing these documents, they are doing a disservice to the American people and trying to deflect away from their culpability in what is a historic scandal and negative action towards the American people and our democratic republic. The answer to that statement can very clearly be found throughout all of the documents that we have released, again showing that Russia has took action to try to sew discord in the election, but showed no preference for or against any singular candidate.
Speaker 4: That, my friends, was Tulsey gabbittt today speaking from the White House podum, taking questions from reporters as this story takes on added importance since President Obama, we learned yesterday toward the end of the program, Princess di alerted me as we were in our waning moments that Obama had issued a statement. We read from that statement, and now Gabbett has been asked about it head of the Director of National Intelligence, and she has responded, this is a big deal and less. My question to Princess Diana and the waning moments of the VIA text in the waning moments of the program yesterday was I read this as they are worried, and I got a thumbs up. They're worried and they should be worried, my friends. The documents that are coming out now are stunning.
Speaker 5: This is not going away.
Speaker 4: And you can also hear the panic in certain circles of the Democrat Party. For I give you for evidence of that. Cut to Carlos Representative Jim Hines, who seems to be the point man, at least as far as he's a Democrat from Connecticut. On PMS DNC, this is what he had to say.
Speaker 6: My only question is when people like Tulsea gabardin Daald but he was an ex president of a capital crime that is punishable by death.
Speaker 7: Who is going to die? Who is going to die?
Speaker 6: Because they've decided that they need a distraction away from the Epstein calamity which they brought upon themselves.
Speaker 4: Well, number one, this has nothing to do with Epstein. There is news on that front. And I must correct something that I said on this program yesterday. I said citing the New York Times New York Times, and then others picked it up and ran with it, and I ran with it. I should know better, but somehow you figure, okay, never mind, no excuses that Congress was going to adjourn early so that a vote on this Epstein mess would not take place. Speaker of the House Johnson was asked about that today. Cut one, Carlos, and we won't have to listen to the whole thing. It runs over three minutes, and we don't have three minutes. This is the fastest out on American media. But we'll give you the relevant answer now.
Speaker 8: Yesterday, some of you may have seen a false headline in the New York Times, and the headline was terribly misleading. It said House Republicans are quote adjourneying until September to avoid a vote on releasing Epstein materials. I just want you to know, and everybody here knows that's an outright lie. It's not true, and they were forced to modify their headline and update it today. The reason is we all know that's the initial lie travels much faster than the truth, and so we're making sure that people know what is actually going on here. I think every single one of your publications.
Speaker 5: Have known that.
Speaker 8: The published schedule of Congress was decided in December of twenty twenty four, and it's been published ever since. We are fulfilling the calendar. We're working, we'll be working tomorrow. They've been votes every day this week. We have nine or ten committees working through mark this week, many tomorrow. Congress is doing its work. No one is adjourneying early. We have an August district work period that is very important to the function of Congress that has been recognized for all of memory of this institution, and that is what everyone will be doing. The Times is forced to change the headline because it was completely false. No one in Congress is blocking Epstein documents. No one in Congress is doing that. What we're doing here, Republicans are preventing Democrats from making a mockery of the Rules Committee process because we refuse to engage in their political charade. That is what is happening, and nothing more. The way Democrats are trying to weaponize this issue is absolutely shameless. And I just want to say this. Democrats said nothing and did nothing, absolutely nothing about bringing transparency for the entire four years of the Biden presidency. But now all of a sudden, they want the American people to believe that they actually care.
Speaker 5: Actually, okay, that's the gist of it is.
Speaker 4: Look, folks, I've read the headline Congress is a journeying early New York Times. I mean, goodness, great, they're not adjourney early. And I cited yesterday I said, typically Congress goes out in August for their August vacation. This is well known and I did say that. You say it's August, Well, apparently they're going to leave in August. And the schedule has been published since last December. December twenty twenty four, New York Times went back and had to amend it. Now there is news. Yes, I'm going to get to the Gabbage stuff. I'm gonna do it. But there's news about this Epstein stuff. I want to get it out of the way. A judge in Florida has rejected efforts by the Trump administration to unseal the Epstein grand jury records. In Florida, a judge today rejected a Trump administration requests to nce those transcripts from the grand jury investigation into Jeffrey Epstein from years ago, although a similar request is still pending in New York US District. Judge Robin Rosenberg and West Palm Beach said the request to release grand jury documents from twenty five and twenty oh seven did not meet any of the extraordinary exemptions under federal law which could make them public. And by the way, just so you know, and I don't think I would be remissing any way in saying this, the federal judges in Florida, like federal judges in other parts of this great country of ours, are not not a bunch of conservative judges. In all matters, sitting on just rubber stamping anything the administration wants. And so I don't know the particular judge in this case, this judge Robert L. Rosenberg, But she wrote, the courts hands are tied. The government had not requested the grand jury's finance for use in the judicial proceeding. District courts are generally prohibited from unsealing grand jury testimony, except in narrow circumstances. Speaking of judges, According to a ruling by more federal judges, the Trump administration must release gang danger and Pride and Joy of the Democrat Party kilmar Abrego Garcia on his criminal charges in Tennessee. Immigration authorities must allow him to return to Maryland or supervision. Two judges rule that they cannot. Immigration can't take him into custody. He's got to return to the Maryland. The Maryland father, never mind mentioned alleged of child trafficking, among other things illegal in this country. Judges rule in favor of the Democrats in their defense of this gang banger. Now you've heard the wild allegation that somebody's gonna die from Jim Hans. Who's gonna die? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes do we have a question here, dude? Okay, you sure, just give give us the name.
Speaker 9: Who's gonna die?
Speaker 4: Who's gonna die? Well, well, obviously somebody, somebody is gonna die. Should we because should you guys be working? No, no, no, no, you're not in the political class. Somebody's gonna die because because Donald Trump has said the word treason and Obama in the same sentence.
Speaker 5: So somebody's gonna die.
Speaker 4: Aside from that, and we already played we already played portions of Tulsy Gabbett. But I want you to listen to Caroline Levitt at the White House Press briefing today on this very nature that has cut four and we can take it from there.
Speaker 10: Director of National Intelligence Tulci Gabbert has unveiled shocking new evidence that former President Barack Obama, in top aids in the Obama administration conspired to subvert President Trump's twenty sixteen election victory and undermine the democratic will of the American people. While publicly pretending to engage in a peaceful transfer of power. In private, former President Obama went to great and nefarious lengths to try to so discord among the public and sabotage his successor, President Trump. The new evidence released by the Director of National Intelligence, who is here with me today, confirms that the Obama administration manufactured Politici intelligence, which was later used as the justification for baseless smears against President Trump in an effort to try to delegitimize his victory before he even took the oath of office. The truth is that President Trump never had anything to do with Russia, and the Russia collusion hoax was a massive fraud perpetuated on the American people from the very beginning. And the worst part of this is Obama knew that truth, and so did all of the other corrupt officials involved in this scam, including former CIA director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former FBI Director James Comey, former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, and many others. Director of National Intelligence Gabbage report further confirms.
Speaker 3: What we already knew.
Speaker 10: There was no collusion, no corruption except on the part of Barack Obama and the weaponized intelligence agencies at the time. The Russia hoax was a blatant lie, all ginned up by Democrat political operatives that were signed off on by then President Obama. And leaked to the news media to launch a year's long witch hunt against President Trump and his first administration.
Speaker 4: All right, there, pause it. We may come back to this later. At this moment, I want you to remember the atmosphere that this lie created in the country. We have a montage too many to name everybody, but you'll recognize some voices. We have people from CNN, We have people from NBC, we have people from PMSNBC, you have people from AYBC. Have mister Colbert in here, have a whole lot of people. But here it is cut eight. Let's listen to at least some of it.
Speaker 7: Russia hacking the election to elect Trump? What is the end of our boss.
Speaker 5: Three votes were definitely affected.
Speaker 11: But Russia hacked the election to tilted to mister Trump.
Speaker 12: The Russians definitively hacked the election.
Speaker 7: Russia did hack the election, no doubt.
Speaker 13: The Russians hacked the election.
Speaker 7: Yes, Russia hacked the election.
Speaker 3: Packed Russia hacked the election.
Speaker 14: President elect Donald Trump still not sounding convinced that Russia hacked the election.
Speaker 15: The President does not want to come to terms with the fact that the Russians hacked the election.
Speaker 16: President Trump says he still wonders if if the Russians hacked the election, if.
Speaker 6: You can get him to accept that Russia hacked the election, see if you can get him to accept who won the Civil Wars.
Speaker 17: If he admits it, it casts a shadow on his victory over Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 7: Russia hacked the election.
Speaker 11: Russia hacked the election.
Speaker 5: Russia hacked the election. Russia hacked the election.
Speaker 3: Let's be clear, Russia hacked the election.
Speaker 5: Definitively.
Speaker 3: Russia hacked the election, and Russia is doing it again now.
Speaker 12: Election related cyber hacking, cyber hacking of US elections, cyber hacking.
Speaker 18: Of the election.
Speaker 7: Russia was cyber hacking the election. Russia was cyber hacking the election. The CIA, the FBI, NSA, all.
Speaker 11: Of these intelligence organizations.
Speaker 7: Seventeen intelligence agencies all conclude that Russia the election.
Speaker 19: If we find out that Donald Trump just theoretically was colluding with Russia while they were hacking the election, that is completely impeachable.
Speaker 7: This dossier alleged the conspiracy between the Trump campaign UH and the Russian effort to hack the election.
Speaker 16: The Director of National Intelligence, the head of the National Security Agency, the head of the FBI, all of these intelligence experts saying Russia hacked, the intelligence at Russia hacked the election.
Speaker 14: The FBI, the CIA, the NSSA, the former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapperman.
Speaker 7: They've all said this. So to believe that that's wrong.
Speaker 16: You have to believe they're all involved in an elaborate conspiracy to get Donald Trump, which seems a little far fetched to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, far fetched. We know now, my friends, it wasn't far fetched. It was the reality. And Obama and his cronies are going to half to answer for the this.
Speaker 5: James Golden snurwly coming back, Don't Go Away.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 12: I think there is enormous amounts of evidence. What you do with that evidence where it leads. I'm reserving my judgment until we finished, but that anybody could there's no one that could actually say there's not plenty of evidence of collaboration or communications between Trump organization and Russians.
Speaker 4: That was Senator Mark Warner another one hook line and sinker pushing this idea that Donald Trump, and this of course extends to his family, and yes, the Democrats did try to attack his family and drag them through the mud in all of this, and he's one of them too. It wasn't just the lazy, incompetent Washington press corps and the lazy, complicit mainstream media. It was Democrat elected officials that were parroting these lines to including Senator Mark Warner of Virgina. Now there is so much more. Hillary Clinton's name is starting to appear in some of the discussion. Headline Daily Mail, hillary Clinton's reliance on heavy tranquilizers and psycho emotional problems hidden by Obama, damning docks claim, Oh We're coming back.
Speaker 5: Believe me, We're coming back.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hours with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Multiple intelligence community assessments released in the months leading up to the November twenty sixteen election concluded that Russia had neither the intent nor capability to impact the outcome of the US election.
Speaker 11: On December fifth, We've been listening there to the Director of National Intelligence Tulsea Gabbert, continuing on what has now been a multi day effort with public statements like this, but releasing documents to attempt to back up the quite extreme allegation that President Obama is guilty of treason and then he worked in some sort of conspiracy with Hillary Clinton, etc. In the assessment by the intelligence community at the time that Russia interfered in the twenty sixteen election.
Speaker 4: That was CNN coverage. She starts laying it out. Oh, let's get in here and shut this damn thing off. We don't want to we don't want this mention one of our airways.
Speaker 5: Ohther, he's the extreme, the extreme suggestion. She's there.
Speaker 4: She is ranting about the extreme suggestion that Obama was involved in treason, this behavior, we can't have that. James Gollin snarly with your hair, fastest hour in American media. I've been rejected again. I tried to get Princess died to say a few words, and she politely declined, Oh boy, would I have to deal with you know, And I was gonna ask her about this Hillary stuff too, because I want to make sure that I'm being very sensitive and very very you know. Look, you know, you start talking about people's health things. I'm reading this stuff from the daily man, I'm like goodness gracious Toelcy.
Speaker 5: You got it.
Speaker 4: Unleashed a barrage of shocking charges against Hillary Clinton on Wednesday, claiming that she was on every tranquilizers and was dealing with psycho emotional problems. Hillary Clinton was psycho, Hillary Clinton was psycho. Well Gabbett, who was President Donald Trump's director of national intelligence, said Russian president letting me Peuton had that information and planned to use it against Clinton when she was serving as president. If she became president, he was gonna wait and then used the information that she was apparently psycho or something. Now, there were high level d NC emails that detailed evidence of Clinton's quote, psycho emotional problems, uncontrolled fits of anger, agree Russian and cheerfulness, and that Secretary Clinton was allegedly on a daily regime of heavy tranks tranquilizers. Now we have heard, haven't we. It's just the kind of stuff I was gonna ask Princess died. It remind me about the White House, the ass trays that were flying. See you don't know about this stuff, Carlos, but as trays you stay astrad. Yeah, we put no yet. But she was throwing them, apparently at her husband. Yeah, the President of the United States, in fit of anger. That's what we heard back then, that she was. In fact, we heard back then when she was First Lady of the United States of America that if she walked down the hallway, the age and stuff hanging around, they were ordered, don't look at her, don't you wag your like you know, like they did walk you know, don't look at her, don't look her directly in the eye, and not like Medusa, not like you're gonna turn the stone. But it was like, yo, put behind in trouble. You look at that lady, get her wrong, get her crossed out.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: So anyway, Daily Mail, this is not me. Clinton did have a public health scare during the twenty sixteen contest. She swooned and stumbled at a September eleventh commemoration in New York, and incident captured on cell phone video. It showed Clinton wobbling being lifted she was thrown into the vehicle by her aids. After leaving her memorial service, The campaign lady said she was diagnosed with pneumonia and that her and her doctor a few days said height she was healthy and fit to serve as president. That's when she was running back then against you know, you know who. As of except, the declassified House report made a slew of charges about Hillary, rob and Clinton. As of September twenty sixteen, the Russian Foreign Intelegent Service SVR for short, had Democrat National Committee information that President Obama and party leaders found the state of Secretary clinic health to be extraordinarily alarming and felt it could have serious negative impact on her election prospects. Her health information was being kept in the streetness of secrecy. Boy, that sounds like Joe Biden, doesn't it. The SVR possessed DNC communications. Remember they did hack the Democrat National Committee and they said that Clinton was suffering from intensified psycho emotional problems. Intensified psycho emotional problems. I'll just say that one more time. Intensified psycho emotional problems. Carlos. Have you ever had a girlfriend that had intensified psycho emotional problems?
Speaker 9: What does that even mean?
Speaker 5: It means a.
Speaker 4: Psycho They totally psycho unhinged. It means they're out the mind, they're crazy.
Speaker 9: Maybe that's what the Democratic Party does to you. You know you know how some football players get CTE and like brain damage. You serve for the Democratic Party, you get psycho.
Speaker 4: Whatever you said, intensified psycho emotional problem intensifieds.
Speaker 9: Why would they have to do put intensify in front. It sounds a little bit.
Speaker 4: Because that means it was really really bad psycho. It wasn't just your ordinary psycho. Like you know, I could get myself in real trouble here and I could start talking about cyclical behaviors that happened, that a hormonally driven that would make don't hold your hands up to I said, I could talk about it, but I'm not going to you. I know better, But I'm just saying, we're not talking about that kind of stuff here. We're talking about intensified psycho emotional problems.
Speaker 9: Maybe, you know, like maybe her losing too much had got into her.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, you think it's kind of a PTSD thing.
Speaker 9: I mean she lost to Obama and then she lost to Trump when she was up over Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, Well maybe that makes sense. So anyway, those are part of the documents too strong when female friends that I have huh yeah, the strong well females, I'm being rejected and I get you just have strong females around you anyway, intensified psycho. Well let's move on. So we have more Chelsea guy, but we also have others in the media. Here's an exchange that was on the Abbey Show, Abby Show cut six between Brad Todd, Republican guy, Clinton aide kids blinking and these Clinton aids. These Democrats are upset about these allegations. Let's just listen to this exchange with Brad Todd and Clinton aide Keith Blinking on the Abbey Show.
Speaker 15: First off, I thought the key part about President Obama's quote was that the russ not actually manipulate any votes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you if you.
Speaker 14: Minute minute in the immediate aftermath of the twenty sixteen election, you could hardly find a Democrat.
Speaker 7: But there was not screaming that Russia.
Speaker 5: Why are we talking about this? This is not the issue.
Speaker 7: You're the president.
Speaker 15: President Obama said that Russia did not manipulate the votes.
Speaker 16: We should note that because every liberal in America said that was the case everything.
Speaker 14: You're possible not to talk about the fact that the president of the United States, the current president of the United States, just accused a former president of treason and suggested a prosecution of that former president with no evidence.
Speaker 5: That is the problem.
Speaker 11: You can call it.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to call me.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 14: Why don't we talk about that instead of talking about Obama?
Speaker 11: Because Obama just of Democrat mythology.
Speaker 5: You please, let's not talk about this.
Speaker 14: I don't want to talk about your distruction.
Speaker 4: These people, they are this is just the beginning of the hysteria. My friends, they are hysterical. Oh I'm getting notes from don't you dare start talking about cyclical psycho emotional problems.
Speaker 5: I didn't, yes, Carlos, no, no, we said.
Speaker 9: We concluded that it's because of her like her losing to so many men.
Speaker 4: Right right, losing to men, and that's what made the intensified psycho drama emotional problems. It wasn't anything else that sometimes men have to contend with anyway. So we have that they're having a cow and this is going to get worse. And I'm gonna ask Princess Diana. Maybe she'll bless us on with her appearance on Saturday, and I can ask her more about this, the reaction that some of these Democrats are having and what's going on. I want to see what she thinks is really gonna happen with all of this, Let's move on. Time is running short. We spent most of the show already talking about the Congress stuff going on, the lies there some headlines and then this Tulsi guy. But thing we have more, But we have other stories. I want to hit you too, like this one. Sonny Houston is a lawyer. She a wowyer, woya with and she also on the view or dovua. Shea excuse me for being a lily boniccare folks just tolerated.
Speaker 5: Please she mad, She'd be real mad.
Speaker 4: She'd be so mad because Colbert is being taken off by CBS. Cut ten. This is waryer lawyer, waryer Sonny Houston. And that is in quotes the lawyer in quotes Sonny Houston on w It.
Speaker 18: Could be, it could be financial, and I don't know that it's purely political. It could be. But my concern is if it is political, then everyone should be concerned. People on the right should be concerned, people on the left should be concerned, because it's very clear that if it is political, this is the dismantling of our democracy. This is the dismantling of our constitution. Right, and so the first Amendment is the first Amendment for a reason, and that is freedom of the press, freedom of speech, freedom to speak, truth to power. If that is taken away, if the comedians are being attacked, then that means our constitution is being dismantled. That means the very rubric of our democracy is being dismantled. And I think every single person should be really, really concerned about it. I'm thrilled that Senator Warren, Elizabeth Warren, Senator Bernie Sanders is asking sky Dance, It's asking for answers whether or not this was political. The writer's guilt is actually asking the Attorney General to look into this, this situation none and if we find out it's none.
Speaker 5: Of shut it up. I can't take it. It is not.
Speaker 4: Bernie Sanders millionaire business, It is not Elizabeth Warren's business. What CBS decides to do with their programming, they get rid of a money losing show, a show that's losing forty million dollars a year, and these Democrats are starting to ask guy Dance and starting to ask why did you term it? He was losing money? The show never got enough to make money. They're paying out the nose to keep something on their airwaves that is losing money, and it's not her business. Is not Sander's business, is not Sonny Houstin's business.
Speaker 5: It's none of their damn business.
Speaker 4: If CBS makes a business decision to get rid of a program that is losing money, and it certainly isn't the rubric of freaking democracy. He's a damn comedian that wasn't funny enough, and so they got rid of him. They get rid of shows every freaking year just because it happens to be some Trump basher here. The United States senators getting involved, Mind your damn business. You people wouldn't know how to run a media company. You wouldn't know how to run any company that makes a profit. Not your damn business. Scott Jennings, as usual voice of sanity, cut eleven Carlos, the same business going on with this this.
Speaker 5: Thing.
Speaker 18: Do you think that they're canceling the show because this is what President Trump wanted to.
Speaker 7: Let this merger go through.
Speaker 15: No, I mean it's pretty look at the reporting on this, on and off the record. Executives all over are saying we had to do it for financial reasons. This is a massive show with a massive staff. It's losing a massive amount of money. This is the nature of the TV business right now. You just are not economically viable if you're supposed to be doing a comedy show that's not funny, that's losing fifty.
Speaker 7: Million dollars a year.
Speaker 15: I mean only only liberals, extreme liberals would think that we have to keep subsidizing partisan rants every night that are economically not viable just because why it makes absolutely no financial sense. He works for a for profit company. Don't you have to turn a profit at some juncture? And he's not doing it. And you know, there's a lot of people in this general business right now who think that I exist to go after Donald Trump at all costs, But no one stops to think do I exist to make money or not? Maybe these things aren't compatible when you cut out half the country from your possible audience.
Speaker 5: Boom.
Speaker 4: The United States Education Department, my friend has paused student loan forgiveness. The Income based Repayment Plan a student loan forgiveness scheme, I'm sorry they don't say scheme in the news article that allows individuals to make payments based on their income and receive forgiveness after twenty twenty five years of continuously paying money not getting where the Trump administration has paused it. The reactions, my friends are starting to pour in from all over. I give you one such reaction fourteen from a young talker. Well she's not so young, she's a mom talker. But anyway, this is.
Speaker 13: Need to know from all the bag is out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll mind you guys like you.
Speaker 13: Don't care about federal aid for students. You don't care about college, Like you really don't care if the kids can apply to go to college, if a student aid is being taken, if the Department of Education is being shut down, then what happens to FASTA, Like, what what happens to the website for all of the students to go and apply for student aid?
Speaker 7: You guys really.
Speaker 13: Don't care about that, like you really like don't give me about that, because we have kids graduating in like three months. They are applying for college right now.
Speaker 5: But but it's just it's been a scheme. It's it's the whole. It's a scheme.
Speaker 13: What is wrong with you? People like you are eighteen.
Speaker 5: And can they work? What am I supposed to say?
Speaker 4: My son.
Speaker 5: Can they work?
Speaker 7: Sorry, they forget to half the country.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I don't let me start college. Think we think my kids can't go to Nobody can do anything.
Speaker 15: We do have to go with.
Speaker 4: You, pep.
Speaker 17: We have to pay for everything. You have to pay for our food. You have to pay for it out care. You believe we have to pay for ain't the cakes to pay for everything? You don't pay for it? What's gonna happen? We can't work, we can't. Instead of taking five cakes a year, we might have to put some money for our own kid.
Speaker 5: Man. I mean, how much of this stuff can we take?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. Maybe that's not the way it is with everybody. I'm not trying to say it is. James Golden slurdly with you here. Fastest hour in American media, Don't Go Away, The.
Speaker 1: Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 7: My only question is.
Speaker 6: When people like Tolsea Gobard and Donald Trump accus ex president of a capital crime that is punishable by death, who is.
Speaker 7: Going to die? Who is going to die.
Speaker 6: Because they've decided that they need a distraction away from the Epstein calamity which they brought upon themselves.
Speaker 4: I have an answer to it. I figured it out. I figured out who's going to die? I did play that. Do we have time? Play one more time? Play it one more time?
Speaker 6: The only question is when people like Telsea Gabard and Donald Trump a he's an ex president of a capital crime that is punishable by death.
Speaker 7: Who is going to die? Who is going to die?
Speaker 6: Because they've decided that they need a distraction away from the Epstein calamity which they brought upon.
Speaker 4: Themselves, the Democrat Party. That's who's going to die. May God bless and protect each and every single one of you, your family, your loved ones, My friend God willing. We are back tomorrow for the Thursday edition of both Navali's Rush Hour. Until then, I bid you, I do bye.
Speaker 19: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 7: Hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 19: On all major podcast platforms, Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 5: What the heck is going on here