Speaker 1: This six year agenda. It's to boy Andrew here again with my man Justin Yop and we talk about what they want. I'm just gonna go ahead and get it out the way. I got some allergies, so I apologize for any congestion. I hope you enjoyed the last show though. We had a special little treat little guest. If we haven't heard it, I definitely would go listen. We're probably gonna get into some stuff that kind of leads into that as well, so and it's a fun little episode. I think you'd all enjoy that.
Speaker 2: Shout out cosmics Peach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out Cosmic Peach for coming on man. Hopefully we get her back. Outside of that, we we had some crazy stuff to talk about. I mean, this may be a two to three episode ordeal of me trying to break some stuff down regarding well it all gets into mind control of the occult telepathy tapes, the egg, new technology coming out, and how it all wraps together. There's some people talking about some of this stuff and it really got my brain going, and I think I cracked the egg literally on this little theory. So yeah, we'll get into that though. At the end I kind of got to build up to it, but first I definitely wanted to talk about Sam Altman's new orb that just a couple of days ago got announced. It's say, pretty much a human verification system. Apparently we need to verify where human or not because of I guess the new world, this Agi world they call it, that we're walking into. They're gonna be putting in all the major cities by the end of twenty twenty five apparently, and they're incentivizing people with a world coin. You're gonna get sixty dollars worth of a world coin, give or take. So I've never seen anything good come out where they just hand you cryptocurrency or money in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the name is so crazy to me, like fucking world coin, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the world coin, like it has nothing to do with this world government that they're making. It's definitely pretty crazy. But yeah, we needed some way for identifying authenticating humans in the age of ai Agi. All't been explained.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: This guy is a I don't want you know, I want to explain. This guy is a prodigy of Peter Teel and the owner of Palanteer. And so we'll get in out how all that ties together. I mean, I think it's all one big thing. But what it does is you go stare into the heart of this plastic and silicone globe. It'll map the unique furrows and ciliary zones of your iris. Seconds later, you'll receive inviolable, violable proof of your humanity, a twelve eight hundred digit binary number known as an IRIS code. It'll be sent to an app on your phone, and at that time, a packet of cryptocurrency called world Coin worth approximately forty two dollars pardon me, will be transferred to your digital wallet. Your reward for becoming a verified human.
Speaker 2: That's crazy wopping forty two bucks.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're a verified human.
Speaker 2: Now you could go get a bucket a KFC.
Speaker 1: Right. And so for people who you know, don't think before you know, they're like, oh yeah, why not you know, I get this cryptocurrency or maybe it becomes such a big thing. Then eventually just to get a passport, you got to have the thing or an airplane to tickeet.
Speaker 2: Who knows that's what they're going for it, Like, that's the whole goal behind.
Speaker 1: We've talked about the fact that they've been trying to gear people up with the whole airplane, you know the airports where they got people looking at the blue sky. I keep forgeting what it's called the blue sky, whatever you want to call it, but where you look into it and it scanned riris and then you can just go right through. You don't have to wait for TSA. That was just a kind of a just a classic like gearing people up for it. I've even heard that they have that version of whatever that is at stadiums in some cities.
Speaker 2: Oh, I bet they do.
Speaker 1: Crazy. That is outrageous. So people that want the convenience for say airport or a stadium, and obviously like you don't want to wait on a huge line, makes a lot of sense. But later, like I said, that convenience turns into a control system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when does it become too much for people? They're like, yo, I don't want to give I don't want to give my biometric data to this stadium. I just want to watch this football game.
Speaker 1: People are worried about it. And you know, in the last episode we talked about the eyes being a window to the soul. You know, yeah, what kind of weird esoteric shit are they finding it? In your eyes? Who knows it could be deeper than just a biometric scan on your eyes.
Speaker 2: It really could.
Speaker 1: I mean really like, I don't know how deep this technology goes. It goes on to a soul level. I mean, who knows what it does.
Speaker 2: So you go, here's some stadiums that have them. Five Stadium in La Madison Square Garden, Wembley Stadium, London.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they got they got some of this out there. Wait, the orber the what we talked about earlier were the airports.
Speaker 2: And stuff, just the technology that they've been in airports.
Speaker 1: Yep. So yeah, they have put some of that in there. See if the ORB is it in these cities. But here, I'll show you the cities. It did say that by the end of twenty twenty five, is it be twenty five different Wait, no, twenty five different university here, let me find that ship the same frances Go Keynote said it. Okay, okay, sorry, I'm in an article. I should have taken a picture of it. But yeah, by twenty twenty five, all the major cities. So he said, even that it could not necessarily go the way he wants it to, but ideally, if it does go the way, they want, and everybody walks up to this thing, they line up, they look into it, and they register their biometric data. Then you're going to have a worldwide data collection system. And we all know the ethics behind data collection when it comes to things like Facebook, right where they we never even knew data was as as big of a deal as it is. And so now that we know that data is what it is, why the hell would you give over your biological data?
Speaker 2: And especially like where they're advertising upon putting these orbs, they're talking about putting them in gas stations, and shit, you're gonna give your biometric data for forty two dollars of this world coin over at a gas station.
Speaker 1: At a gas station.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: And these are just some cities that already have it. Have the orbans is in particular implemented in the.
Speaker 1: La New York, Miami, Atlanta, Austin, Nashville, San Francisco. Now that's the flagship one that it was mentioned because that's like where it's all coming out of, obviously the hub for Silicon Valley.
Speaker 2: Additionally, orbs are available and select Razor retail stores across the US.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. Yeah, we're already rolling it out. Beginning, we're rolling it out. And yeah, so, like I said, pallid teer is a close What does that say?
Speaker 2: There is no official announcement regarding the available of orbs, and like Saint Louis, however, world coin is actively expanding its locations be added in the future. Regularly check the world app or the official world Coin website for the most up to date infation.
Speaker 1: Boy, it's gonna be. It'll happen. Only if people adopt it, it'll happen. And that's why we're talking about it because clearly we do not want people to adopt it.
Speaker 2: So that's the thing though, Like when are people going to be like this is enough? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well the idea is you just keep you get enough people like us talking about it, and hopefully eventually it starts to catch on. I mean, that's truly why we're even doing what we do. So, yeah, how it all kind of ties together in my eyes, as you know, the ORB kind of verifies who you are, Pale here makes sense of everything you do once you're verified, and then together they feed this six G technocratic system that we've talked about, where identity and behavior it's ied coupled to access in privileges, access and privileges. That's why they take it away. You know, you don't get to drive, take a plane, do whatever, if you don't behave. It's that social credit score without really having it.
Speaker 2: Almost it also when it gets to that level, prevent you from accessing the Internet.
Speaker 1: If they need to, they could because look at it this way. Let's say you use your ORB verify fight ID and you log into your social media because you have to be or verified to get into your social media. Say, we're not a bot disseminating disinformation onto so for instance, me and you, we probably aren't gonna ever look in an ORB. So if this ever did fully so, if this ever did fully take hold, me and you wouldn't be allowed on social media to put information on there because we aren't verified, and so we would be considered dissenters, disinformation bots. Even though we're real humans.
Speaker 2: We would be considered AI.
Speaker 1: So it really has nothing to do with whether you're a real human. It has to do with your activity. It's a new control of how you talk and what you do. Voting online, access public services, receive financial aid like CBDCs, or buy goods at a digital online store, and pounteers system can cross analyze all your activity, black potential risks, predict future descent or criminality, and run simulations on your behavior in social upright, and then tie your access to your social credit worthiness risk score and your health status. And so essentially it's literally full control over everything. And I just think that if we adopt something like this ORB, then that's where we are within a matter of like a year. Who knows, snap of his finger, Yeah, definitely worries.
Speaker 2: Man, just really quick, if you just heard of ear rape just now. That is my apologies. My cursor was going over the slider for Andrew's mike and it went all the way up, So my apologies.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, oh boy, I apologize. But yeah, the infrastructure for this is quietly being laid down. Digital IG programs, with the real id CBDC pilot programs, stable coin, different stuff like that that Trump's been rolling out, AI governance frameworks with they've been rolling out with DOS assay administration, all that good stuff, and then the Internet of Things, which we've talked about, and six G, which will be kind of I believe the technology that's going to make all this kind of become a streamlined event and predictive policing platforms like Palanteer all together, and then of course the world coin from the ORB. And now look at you, your set, you know what I mean? You got your new world order right there on a nice platter for you to starve. He ain't gonna be so yeah, I just think that, Uh, the occult symbolism with the I and the ORB in general is pretty just obvious on its own, you know what I mean, Like you ever got to look further? I feel like, but but if you were to look further and he looked into other archetypes. Uh. So you remember Lord of the Rings, right, Oh?
Speaker 2: I remember?
Speaker 1: Okay, So they had that all seeing eye right right right, So what's the ORB. It's like a little eye right that you look into and then it registers everything and then palats here. The real eye now has all that data collected and it knows what to do with it. See, the ORB is only serving the other thing. So they just make them look different in private and separate. And once again I keep saying, each thing that they put out for convenience that seemingly looks like they're not connected. Once they're all in place and they have a full lockdown model of controled. Then I don't. I mean, then you're fucked. That's why you got to like stop them every time they come, because people look at people like us and go, oh, come on, it's not that big of a deal. It's just a predicted policing drone whatever that they're using in Pakistan. And then now they've already used it without telling us here domestically, so it's like, okay, you let that slide. Now look what they're doing domestically. You want to let the ORBS slide, because that shit's going to be pretty fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean yeah, they've already verified quote unquote million people already.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, see twelve million adoptors. And those are the people that are skinning their eyes on the way through the airport. There's about twelve million people. I would say that they're probably scanning their eyes in the airport, and every one of those people got the ORB or looked into an ORB.
Speaker 2: They got orbed, They got orbed.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's connected to the I wonder if he like worked out a deal where he was like, hey, look, you've already collected iris skins of all these people, why don't you let me work with you? And then he collects the data and then sends it over to pouncing. I'm sure they've done that, so it doesn't matter if you're doing that, you're you're you're giving it away. Even your phone. I believe eventually may have that technology with certain upgrades. Technically they have to tell you, so I don't know what their work around will be. But whenever you decide you're okay with the ORB, I bet you they put a phone out there. It's all you know that keeps that shit locked it, you know.
Speaker 2: Like scanning your face to unlock your phone.
Speaker 1: Exactly, we're right there, we're right there, and they got us used to it. They got it's used to it. Biometric scanners are already thing. And so I was like, okay, well did Donald Trump tap polenteer to make a database of people? And sure enough, his administration did during his executive orders. Polentteers Got Them software is being utilized to flag fraud, track behavior, and potentially influence government decisions. The initiative, backed by a recent executive order, aims to merge data and agencies such as the IRS, Social Security Administration, and immigrant services into a unified system. So I argue that this is the beta version where they're like, look, let's see if this can run all together in this micro version. Right, So you've got Polenteer working together with the government, the IRS, Social Security Administration, and the Immigrant Services. They're creating a little ecosystem of tracks and balances, seeing if can this run how we want to run, and if it does run, the whole fucking thing like that Gotham Yes it is. It's called the Gotham Software. Oh my god, it's crazy, dude. I mean, these motherfuckers just think that they're just some uh yeah, they think they're literally Lex Lugert ship. So he's like, dude, I mean to be honest, though, Jeff Bezos looks like Lex Luthor kind of yeah. Whoever. I literally have always thought that. I was like, dude, that guy looks like the Batman villain is bald ass, yes, and then Scarecrow would be elon, yeah, like playing me face, black hair, kind of weird spray.
Speaker 2: It was a little shorter. He could definitely be the penguin.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, but I could just see him like wanting you to see nightmares and the thing you're most scared of it's like being his superpower. I totally could see that also being the thing that's his that's his archetype for sure.
Speaker 2: Physically penguin. Like that picture of him on the boat where he did he looks like a freaking yeah, like I don't even know all of a Plato, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: If Dana White was if villain, I would say he would be bayed. Oh's hope does it turn into one?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So yeah, this move of Trump, says, raised significant privacy concerns. Critics argue that consolidating such vast amounts of personal data under a single platform could lead to misused and overreach. Because Trump's doing it, we actually are getting some pushback right now about it. I really argue that, you know, if the left was doing it, we wouldn't get any pushback. We wouldn't even know what's happening. We didn't know about Biden's extent of how much his pen, you know, how much he wasn't actually signing orders and it was just being the government was just being ran by like other people the whole time, like people like minded your age the whole time.
Speaker 2: Who was moving his arm holding the pen.
Speaker 1: No, it was the AI like pending you know where it did it automatically, so he could be taking a nap and they would just be like, yeah, he's cool with its.
Speaker 2: Cool, Yeah, you good with it.
Speaker 1: He's good.
Speaker 2: He's straight, dude.
Speaker 1: So yeah, volunteers deep in its collaboration with Immigrants and Customs Enforcement, supporting the administration's intensified deportation efforts. That's probably why they're being That's probably why they're so good at finding these people. I mean, they aren't bad at finding certain people that they want to find. Yeah, because they knew that that girl sorry for interrupting. They knew that that girl that they had the green card that wrote that letter. They knew that she was breaking her ramandant at the time that they arrested her, and so they got her like when she was going to like eat. I mean, come on, bro, that's like next level of surveillance for like, how long can they have been looking at her? Like a couple weeks.
Speaker 2: They're finding everybody. You're hearing about people being deported? Who who have been going to school?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like people's roommates just leave Like yeah, they're not they're not stopping people just coming in. They're also sending people that are already hear out. Yeah. This includes developing tools like immigration OS, a surveillance platform designed to monitor and facilitate the deportation of undocumented immigrants. And so yeah, I think that U they've already they're they're they're doing the beta testing, and I just think, yeah, man, do not look into the ORB.
Speaker 2: Keep your face away from the The.
Speaker 1: Article that I found was called the ORB will See You Now by Time Magazine, and for me, I just can't help it, you know. I get into the deep part of it where it's like Time Magazine, Chronos Saturn Time of course the Darkest Magazine is like touting the fucking darkest, darkest shit is being like cool and good, you know, and and the fact that it's on the front of Time magazine it makes me think that shit is going to happen. Yeah, and it looks so sleek.
Speaker 2: This thing looks like the one of the oracles from Alo.
Speaker 1: Wow. You know they're doing that shit on purpose, you know what I mean. Like these guys are big fans of Like that's why I love that you're seeing you like video games, of comics and stuff like that, because these guys really are too and you can really draw those connections where I don't because some of it it, you know, that new rebranding of the same esoteric shit that they've always told. Because whenever you watch Marvel and shit like that, you will hear certain things where it's like, oh, that reminds me like old philosophies I read before. It's like just rebranded and comics.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, that's really that's really close. Here, I'll tell you the picture of him guilty Spark three four to three, not the orb.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that is yeah, I remember that being in there. Yeah. Yeah, it kind of reminds me of like the little destiny thing that's that floats with you and you're your ghost, Yeah, your little ghost. And that's what I'm saying, dude. It's like, that's why we're gonna get into. The stuff we're gonna get into for the next episode or two is going to be really related to what I just talked about. So I'm a whole I mean, what we just talked about could just be the all they do, but if they get deeper into it. You know, whenever you talk about neuralink, you know, artificial general intelligence, where you're like plugging your conscious into into it. I think that that's whenever you get into that next level of soul capture. I think that in Gnostic tradition, I've talked about it a little bit. They believe that there is something called the Demiurts, the Arkhans who created us, and they imprisoned us in this planet. They're not the creator gods, the big g god, they're little g gods, but they do have influence over us. Their entities that you know, they're like the fon angels, the one who gave us the idea of craft, sciences, art, music, all those things, right, and so those I believe those same things have been contacting people like Alistair Crowley, people like Jack Parsons, people that we've been talking about, and I believe that they have been contacting them. And we'll get into it, but I think that they've kind of like been building all this for those set entities. It's that way they could again imprison our soul, and this time digit.
Speaker 2: Just filling out their musitions through these people.
Speaker 1: They're getting these people to do what they want. Because listen, if you your soul right now is not fully trapped in this realm like Gnostics say, right because a man named Jesus came here dive for your sins and apparently, like you know, if you believe in certain things and like you're, you know, a certain type of person, you're supposed to be able to get out of it. Right, So essentially somebody came here and gave us a cheat code out of this gnostic prison. Right, So what I'm saying they want to x the cheat code out. They want to put you in the matrix and then control your rebirth and recycle of your reincarnation patterns again. And the way they're going to do that is by having us build our own matrix that we reimplant ourselves into and then we never get out of this physical realm. That's literally what I think they're doing, and it's gonna take a while they get there, but I'll show you, man, I really think that when you really look at all of it, it kind of that's the conclusion I came to. And I really want to hear what. I want to hear what anybody else thinks, you know, I want to hear what before we get into it, you know, go ahead and leave a comment, like what do you think is the point of Like do you think they make contact with people and now they're building stuff for him because maybe we're out here on a limb. But yeah, so remember the Council of Nine, the Seven of nine or whatever that, uh it was in Destiny. You mentioned why don't you get into that with the Gnostic because that touches right on the Gnostic kind of stuff and the UFO stuff that we'll get into soon. Well my deep dive into the like what do they say going to the Cataclysm part two? Don't forget that part.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so the the relation between the Council of Nine and our world and the Council of Nine in Destiny's world is still being told because there's like it's the current expansion they're working on currently right now. But what we know about the Nine is very similar to what we know about the Nine in real world, that they're interdimensional beings connected to the planets in the Sun.
Speaker 1: And it's in development on Destiny right now.
Speaker 2: It's in development in Destiny right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, And this is a mainstream, pretty large game. I mean, how many people play this game.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a dying game, I will admit, but it's still a well known game. People still like it. It's just gone through some turmoil throughout the years, but it's kicking. It's still it's still, it's still kicking, but it's it's.
Speaker 1: It put a lot of truth inside of games.
Speaker 2: Very interesting, and I haven't really been able to look into a whole lot of like the symbols and stuff like that, but I'm really sure that there is some sort of connection because either there's someone just like us who works for Bungie and really trying to tell this story because it is cool to think about, or it's that much in your face. Because my theory is and I really want to do a lot of research on this is Bungee just went through a lot of leadership changes. I know if this whole storyline with the nine was developed the old leadership or if it has been developed with the new leadership. And I want to look into the people who have been brought on.
Speaker 1: Who bought it, you know, or who took it over. Yeah, one hundred percent exactly. And I'm sure that even if there was symbols in there. Here's the thing where cartoons are not cartoons. But here's the thing with video games is the storyline tends to be a long, real philosophical, esoteric things, occult things that are going on under our nose, where they put it in front of video game people because they don't give a shit about what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean not that nobody that likes this stuff doesn't play video games, but I'm just saying, for the most part, you're dealing with kids, people that don't care the storylines. You can put that right in their face. And a lot of times the symbols themselves, they'll be a cartoonified version of it where it's not even like indicatory of an actual symbol by first glance, whereas in movies they'll hint at some things in a very shadow way, but they'll put symbols in the background where if you look can pay attention, you'll find it. Now, for this study that I've been doing, it's funny because as I was making these episodes, there's a movie that showed a symbol that got me right into this, and it was John Wick three and John Wick three. There's there's this beginning part where he goes and he he asked for a book because inside the book there's a cutout. Right, most people will just whatever, you know, they would just watch him do what he's doing. Well, I was like, what book is that you know, Alexander afin Nasi, You have some Russian guy. It's a Russian folklore tale. You gonna you can look up Alexander Russian folklore Tale eighteen sixty four and you'll find what I'm talking about. And within this there's a lot of pagan stories, a lot of sorcerers, magicians, like weird stories about all these crazy people. Right, So this whole kind of esoteric realm that we're always talking about here that kind of does tie into this scientific realm that we tend to see too. So within this is a story about somebody named Koshi the Deathless, and he puts his soul inside of an egg, inside of a hair instead of a needle, inside of multiple things, and it ends up being eight different things he puts his soul inside of. But the egg is really important. Don't forget about the egg. It's just like the whole Cruxes with Voldemort and Harry Potter, so they still put it in like mainstream stuff. So this is not like some random shit because he put this so on into eight different things so he could live forever. I'm gonna go ahead and not bury the lead here. I think that they want to put our soul into something that way we live forever and not we as in everybody. I mean we as in like the leads to people that can afford it or whatever you want to look at it as. And they're building this technology. I believe this technology represents the egg. Now i'll get into why, I'll get into how, I'll get into all the different symbolism leading up to this, because I do think that it requires context to really disbelieve when I'm saying off of just face value. But I don't like to like dick around, you know. I don't beat around the bush much. I'm not one of those people that like build up to a thing. It's like, I'll tell you what it is and I'll explain why I think it. If you disagree, okay, I'm not going to lead you into what I think because I'm not trying to manipulate people into believing what I believe. I'm trying to see what's up. Do you come to the same conclusion. Here's my conclusion, Here's how I got there. You go see if you you know, and what's up? So that's my that's my I just like to explain my the way I tactically approach these type of topics.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then the for the calamity aspect of the relation to destiny, Yeah, already did happen. I'll touch on that real fast Destiny to move on in Destiny, yes, because the whole thing was the light, the story of light and darkness and the overwhelming calamity. Incoming calamity was the darkness coming to take the light back and put dark over everything. Now, humanity did repel the darkness and overcame this incoming and now they're exploring storylines related to the Nine, which I think is super interesting.
Speaker 1: Huh, Well, you know what's funny about that? So Philip K. Dix is a writer and he wrote a book which is it's weird because this guy is so he wrote fiction, but the fiction was based off of real visions he had and so he like didn't really write for I guess he tried to explain what he was seeing these visions, right, and he came out with like, Dude, I had to get deep into like what the concepts of his books were because it was like really deep shit that kind of talks about exactly what I believe they're trying to create and pretty much is Philip K. Dick's book or the Matrix movie is what we're looking at here that because in the movie, in The Matrix, the whole idea is that he he unplugs, but he does it like he gains enlightenment. You know. It's kind of a Gnostic story whenever you look at it. And so anyway, Gnostic cosmology is what he kind of talks about, where the idea that our world is a prison created by a false God. And so he persisted that now this is where I kind of really fall into it too. So Rome, okay, now think about Rome. When Rome was created, the Catholics, the Catholics came out of the Romans, right, but the Romans killed Jesus and the Jews, okay together because the Jews sold out Jesus okay or the Romans sold out whatever, either way, they were both involved. And so after that you have the Dark Ages. Right now, this really this is like some hard shit to kind of wrap my head around, even but okay, so the Dark Ages happened. We lose all this technology, people are shitting in the streets and they're dying from rats, and they're dying from all this stuff whenever they just went through a huge enlightenment period for thousands of years in Greece and Egypt and Babylon. I mean, these people have figured out astrology and sciences and all this different stuff since way back then, and during this time of the Dark Ages in Europe, you still have people that didn't lose their stuff over in like the Persians, that kept the mysteries alive. So my belief is, I know it sounds crazy because I'm talking about the Catholics. So why would the Catholics be doing the work of the demiurge. You know what I'm saying, Well, I think that low key, like, yes, the Catholics are supposed to represent like the Bible and God and everything, but I think at its core it's an inversion and really it is serving the demiurg the Saturnalian cult of the Nine. However, you want to look at it, and if you do, take that and believe that for two seconds, and then look at the Dark Ages that they created under the guise of this is for Christianity. And then now look how we worship intellect and materialism and material sciences and everything was reborn materialistically, science wise, and everything else. And now we've pretty much forgotten the cheat code that was given to by God because it's been covered up through the dark ages, and we've been pretty much had to rediscover everything. Right, So I believe that the whole thing was done on purpose that way it could eventually make us forget, lead us back to this kind of technological materialistic phase. It we would become as God, or plug ourselves or put our consciousness into a sentient computer so we could live virtually whatever. This transhumanistic agenda is inherently, I think like an arconic agenda by the archons. So I think we're being tricked. And the reason why I think we're being tricked because if you look at the people who channel UFOs and Aliens and all this shit, right, what they always say is there's a coming cataclysm and you have to ascend. If you don't ascend, you know, and whoever doesn't go underground, that's a big one. If whoever doesn't go underground will die. So now this gets into all the underground breakaway civilization shit. This gets into the idea do you have asceension? What do they mean by ascension? Do they mean literal enlightenment through your mind and consciousness or are these people taking it as like, Okay, we're gonna get enlightened through like neuralink. You see where I'm going with that, Like, that's what I mean. That's why Elon is involved in companies like neuralink, as well as a boring company for underground digging. Yeah, as well as everything space related, because this stuff all has to do with entities that for some reason we're rebranding as aliens and space shit. And what you said earlier I'm going to repeat it for you was Saturn the nine represents with the rings and it sends out a certain frequency and we're a little bit far away from that frequency, and we would be a little closer if we went to Mars. And maybe they're trying to contact this frequency at a closer level so they can really get in real contact with it. Now that's a crazy theory, but it might be legit. I think that might have something to do with it. I never even thought about that.
Speaker 2: This is all this is all in desth.
Speaker 1: There's a everything we're saying.
Speaker 2: It is the ascended plane.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And when you ascend, you then get to talk to these over high high power beings.
Speaker 1: Now, if it was just in a video game, I would be like, well, that's a really cool video game idea. That's it, you know what I mean. But whenever you know that there's something called the Telepathy tapes coming out with nonverbal autistic children who are pretty much speaking without speaking, like their contacting their parents somehow. And you know, there's a lady who went on Joe Rogan who explained all this, and these kids, they're essentially saying that their contact and entities and these entities are saying that we're destroying the planet, We're going to have a cataclysm, and that we need to ascend and everything else. I mean, it's a constant narrative that comes from everywhere. And what I'm kind of getting at is disclosure might not be what we think it is. With the UFOs, Disclosure might be like this idea of us kind of giving into this high tech version of enlightenment. Yeah, so we gotta kind of unpack all this, But that's really what I think is going on. Now we're gonna get into the Stargate project. Stargate not the one that Trump just announced, but he did announce it a very timely. This is why I once again believe that this is kind of leading to that now a rebranded version of Stargate. What was stargate, Because if we're gonna use Stargate as the name for this AI development, the egg of consciousness that we can be reborn into, maybe we should look into the last Stargate and what that was, right, so that we can maybe better understand, like what the point of it is, not the STI fi exactly. So yeah, pretty much Stargate gets really deep. What it was was part of the CIA classified military program. The goal it was to investigate the use of psychic phenomena for military and intelligence applications, primarily through remote viewing, claimed ability to physically see locations, events, or the information from a distance without using physical senses. I'm sure you've heard of some of this because you watch Sean Ryan. You've heard some people go on in that were a part of this, that were a part of Stargate. I've listened to it, ye, people like I don't know, if these people weren't on there, I'll put off I don't think or Russell Tark, but these are the two guys that started it in the seventies at the Stanford Research Institute. Initially it was funded by the CIA. Later it passed through various military intelligence agencies under different code names Real Flame, Center, Lane, Sun Streak, Stargate, Gondala, Wish. So there's a lot of different names for the same project and this project they're literally I mean, one of them was I'm sure our listeners have heard about this, since they're all obviously, if you're still listening right now, then you must be into the shit. You must have heard about the fact that somebody remote viewed on Mars millions of years ago right at the end, right, you've heard about it. And so that's one of the Stargate things, and who knows. I mean, hey, I'm not saying whether that's real or not. What I'm saying is that we are playing with some weird shit because I just I mean, it's these intelligences are so smart. How do you know you're not being tricked? You know what I mean, especially whenever you know. That's why I'm like, Okay, let's look into the gnostic shit and all this nefarious possibilities as well, so we don't just take things on face value that they're just trying to help protect US and save us. So they trained psychic soldiers kind of like uh, you know, having people, well, yeah, find hidden targets and Ingo Swan considered the pioneer pet price Joe mcmonagh mcmont eagle, which I think was the guy that I listened to on Jehan Ryan and Angela Ford, which was on Sean Ryan. And she's the one I believe who said that that she remote view Jesus on the Cross. Well, she got real quiet. She got really quiet. I remember she got really quiet. And he had asked her if she saw it, and she said yes, and then she said she didn't want to talk about it, and they stopped talking about it. It was a weird, man, I don't know that it was weird red flags for me. I can't tell what it is, but there's just weirdness there. So some of the targets included hostages in Iran UFOs and alien bases and Soviet military installations. Now once again our intelligence community is having people look at UFOs and alien bases. This is not like they're seeing it, you know, organically they're being told to go to certain places and then they're seeing alien bases in UFOs. Now, who knows what the fuck that means? You know, they must have some insider information where they think certain things are and they send them there and then lo and behold one time. You know, because this could be past or future. This isn't necessarily like a certain time zone. This is when you actual project you could be going in at any point in time, at any location, just the way it works. But at the same time, you can't tell somebody go look at Jesus on the Cross. They can't do that. You would have to say the time, the date, the location. Did they even have that information for Jesus? I guess that's kind of where I'm going.
Speaker 2: With the they'd have to give like a rough estimate, you know.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm at with the red flags, because you have to understand how the science works, because people out there will be like, oh, I just channeled you know whatever this is gonna have. It's like, that's not really how it works. As far as I can, I understand it, you know, And a lot of people are kind of talking about the differences in this with people I listened to in the conspiracy world where they're like, Yo, this person's bullshit, and they that's not how it works.
Speaker 2: Fuck did they carbon datum? The carbon date? Christ?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I can't do that, bro. Officially Star was about remote viewing physical targets, but several of the top remote viewers, Ingo Swan and Pat Price reported contact with non human intelligences during sessions, whether intentionally or accidentally. Now, some of it did happen organically, but we'll see what they were saying. Allegedly remote viewed the Moon, Ingo Swan did, and described structures, mining operations, and humanoid beings who noticed his psychic contrusion on.
Speaker 2: The on the what quote unquote shadow side of the moon? Correct?
Speaker 1: I think so, yes? And also what you know, was this past or future again, because they didn't really describe that, and that's a big part of it, Like we gotta know. I claim there were. Pat Price claim there were four alien bases on Earth, Mount Hayes and Alaska, Mount zeal And, Australia, and one of the South American andes in Mount Perdido in Spain. Joe mcmonagall remote viewed Mars in the distant past during a CIA funded experiment, reported seeing tall beings in ancient crumbling cities, suggesting a dying civilization. Weird shit that's what I'm trying to say. They're trying to I mean, why is the new thing called stargate, Because this is what Stargate was about, you know what I'm saying, And this is why I really believe the idea of like us, we're going to digitally be able to do what they're talking about. I mean, Elon must just Elon Musk just patented telepathy for neuralink. That's because of this technology. That's what we're talking about. It's the same shit at the same time that Stargate's getting started.
Speaker 2: The thing with the Moon is really interesting because if there really is structures on the Moon, it have to be inside the moon. The Moon gets peppered all the time with flying shit flying in the space. In space, there's no how at that you could prevent that from just completely destroying the structure if you have it on the surface of the Moon. But that would also work towards the claim of when they shot fucking missiles at the Moon and they say it rang like a bell.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, there's a lot of we should I mean, we could do an episode on the moon. A lot of people have heard a lot about that, Like all those Creators are the same depth. It seems hollow. It's the exact same size it needs to be, Like if it was any bigger or smaller, we would die from like an eclipse or something like that. There's a lot of weird shit with that. It would have been put there. That lends credence to the idea of us being put here in a matrix world by the gnostic like archons. Right, Yeah, and we may have been given a cheat code to get out of here, and that was adult traded in the Bible through like the words you know, that was given to us by the cheat coder. Right, and now, even if you were to figure out that cheat code, which some people have before and after Jesus, guess what, we're gonna make sure you can't do it, because we're going to digitally lock your soul into a rebirth cycle with this new Stargate option eventually. Right, that's kind of really where I think it's all gonna lead to pretty nuts. So they didn't necessarily channel anything that I could find, but see how to classify remote viewing sessions on Mars noted. Yeah, what I mentioned, dying atmosphere, talking humanoids, ancient cities, waiting for rescue ships. I remember reading that part on there where they're like, we've been waiting, We're waiting they get back to save us, and they were going to Earth apparently. So it's this idea that we came to Earth from Mars.
Speaker 2: I've heard that theory, the dying civilization of Mars came to Earth.
Speaker 1: Right now, we're trying to get back, and you know, Terrence Howard is saying that, you know, as the planets get farther from the sun, right, people's right, and then eventually it gets too far and it deep peoples. You know what I mean? Maybe you know, all this could be to an extent kind of legit would be. But what's the weirdness of like trying to lock us in? I just don't get that part. Why is it that they're always trying to suppress the consciousness of man? Somebody is somebody's actively always trying to do that. Why is somebody always trying to mind control? Why is We're gonna get into the history of mind control that goes back to the Nazis, because yeah, we've talked about MK ultra a lot mind control, But I bet you didn't know that all this ties into some occult, ritualistic Nazi mind control programming, because that's the birth of it was. And that's why I'm saying, like ancient mystery schools. As we get into that from the Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon revamp we do, it'll explain really well that these mystery schools essentially are just to condition the mind to where it can change it. So you get somebody in a high stress situation, think they're about to die, trauma, music, banging into the drums, they're dry rating their body, all these things. Psychologists have written about this, All these things will get your mind to a certain level where you can only take so much. And every single animal reacts the same way, where they're then hyper suggestible and they'll do whatever they're told or whatever they're programmed to do. This is a science done all the way back to Babylon. And what I'm saying is that by the time the Nazia cult ship was going on, we're mixing we're mixing technology with it, is what I'm trying to get at. And now we're getting into this one hundred years later, damn near, we have perfected the mastery of digital mystery schools. Yeah, right, Digital initiations. Dude, you ain't even gonna know you're being initiated. No, you weren't even gonna know that your soul packed just got signed, because it's gonna be in the fine print of that Neurally, it's gonna be in the fine print of your phone, or it's gonna be in the fine print of everything we use that you don't read the fine print.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, advertise the terms of service on this fucking orb before you scan your face and give everybody your en biometric data. No, man, no, no one's gonna sit there and like scroll through the ship, like even if there was gonna accept here, give my forty two dollars exactly.
Speaker 1: Now, this gets into I don't want to miss this because this is important. This gets into the CE five encounter with doctor Stephen Greer and.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: Once again, dude, the timing of the stuff that I learned lately is so impeccable I can't even plan it be. And Karen, everything is almost with the Destiny ship that you were saying everything He and Carol yesterday, as I'm playing in this episode, just came out and said, how apparently there's a whistleblower and apparently there's proof and he laid it out. Stephen Greer might be an Israeli intelligence asset. This guy has been briefing. He's been briefing the President's on UFO disclosure. He's the disclosure guy for thirty years. He has been the UFO Like, I'll take you out here and we'll get them to come, like we'll get the chips to come down here, like he is. I think that he is one of these guys that knows how to because binary beats. Okay, this gets a little deep real quick, but I don't want to miss this because I feel like it all ties right now. Binary beats hits your mind on a certain frequency, and he argues it it'll get these ends it deeds to come. Do you know that that same frequency causes sleep, paralysis, possessions, all the things that cosmic Peach was talking about last time. That's what causes it is those is that frequency, a certain frequency in the binary beats. Okay, this ties into the music thing that we talked about before. Four thirty two hurts is what resonates with our body. In nineteen thirty nine, they change it to four forty, which completely discombobulates the whole body's resonance system, and it deharmonizes us. It makes us more hyper suggestible to whatever music we're listening to. Hence rap right, killing, Robin stealing, killing, you know, fucking bitches, all that stuff, right, and now women, ratchet hose, all this different shit. This is where we're at, dude. It's this evolution of culture through music by this conditioning of the body and mind without you even really knowing, because it's in a subtle level.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So back to Stephen Greer, you know, he's part of the discolo and the disclosure and the UFO shit all ties into this. And this is what I'm trying to explain, is how I really do think that. Yeah, it's all it's really oddly connected. So the thing is, though a lot of this stuff is like the intelligence communities, communities with our technology could cause this stuff to happen. C E one is the siding of a UFO. C E two is physical trace evidence, burd marks or radiation that could be man made. C E three visual contact with occupants or entities. That's the part where it gets weird. But again, projection of the mind. Who knows abduction and contact experiences now everybody who's had an abduction or contact experience, I want the listener to remember, they have been hypnotically regressed. When you hypnotically regress somebody, you can suggest, you can literally implant their mind with memories. And not only that, anything, like we've said before, will get deeper into another time. Psychology at its core is the perfection of the manipulation of the mind through the mystery schools that has been now branded as a materialistic science. And what I'm pointing out is hypnotism is one of the first psychological sciences ever created through the mystery schools. So this all does go well together. It's crazy. CE five is the human initiated contact with an extra treasure or interdimensional content entity. And this is what Stephen Greer offers that he can do. Is you come with him, You come out to his little retreat, You sit there for a couple of weeks, and you know, meditate and do weird shit, and eventually these things will come to you. Now, when you go look at how you were supposed to contact entities these not aliens, but I'm talking about entities back in the day, the same exact things that he's offering to do now is how they used to do it then. So my point is, what's the difference between these entities, these nine gnostic demi urges or whatever you want to call it. What's the difference between that and the aliens? If you have to do the same exact thing to contact them. That's where I'm getting at. I think we're getting there. I think we're getting we're breaking it down.
Speaker 2: I really do think we might be onto something here.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I do too. And not only that, but there's we're not the only one to talk about this part.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The egg part is the part that I don't think anybody's really cracked. People were asking about, like what's the significance of the UFO egg, Like why is there so many UFO eggs being found? And then there's like a little being being found inside of a UFO egg. Well, when you go back to Alistair Crowley and the album Amalantra workings, Amalantra ended with this, it's all in the egg. During one of his visions, he told him find the egg, and it was told to him by Lamb this little being that looks just like the gray alien, like the arc iconic gray alien face, and he called him a small wizard boy. We all talk about how these gray aliens are little gray aliens right with big bulky black eyes, and they're like little, They're like four feet tall. They're not big.
Speaker 2: Not Harry Potter, not a little wizard boy.
Speaker 1: No, but like the no, but he call them a little wizard boy, because once again I'm trying to show you aliens in this wizardry and these entities are the same thing. We have now rebranded it as UFOs, but if you go back to early as nineteen forty five or eighteen forty five, eight to nineteen hundred, when Alistair Crowley was doing this stuff, he called him a little wizard boy because he still only thought of these things in the supernatural and in the paranoi like the way that we're talking about. We have now rebranded it with the scientific version of this stuff. But I'm trying to point out we've only rebranded it scientifically with the UFO phenomenon, when that UFO phenomenon is the same phenomenon that has always been going on with the occult. Really crazy. So I think they want to hide your soul into a technological egg. Entities represent intelligence and technology and the egg is like a metaphorical or physical representation for bridging dimensions or realities. It's a vessel or a system designed to extract, contain, and cycle your soul or consciousness under the control of whatever controls that egg system. And by egg, I mean the egg is a metaphor for this technology. The egg is a metaphor. Anybody who's talking about this egg, the egg is a metaphor. That's what I believe. Now. I would love to hear what anybody else thinks about that, who has heard about the egg after hearing some of these old folklores that talk about the egg all the way to now. And we know Aleister Crowley worked with Jack Parsons who worked for NASA, and clearly like they were into the same kind of stuff. So you could see the transgression of it going from the occult to the mainstream sciences of NASA. Now let's look into the esoteric part of it just now, to the to the people of old in the ancient times, the egg is a symbol of the ego, the shell, all these things, right. So what I'm arguing though, is that this new egg is going to be the new ego or the new shell for your soul to be contained in your egg that you're in now. Is it going to be your egg forever? If they have it their way, they want to put you into an artificial egg, right, a new ego, a new shell, a new dimension of reality. That's what I'm pointing out. Okay, so the egg represents what they're accomplishing with the orb and with palanteer and with neuralink and with all these different things. And I believe that Elon and all these people believe and contact these entities and believe what they're saying. So they believe that these entities are telling them, Hey, there's a catacolosm coming. You have to assent, And this is how you do it. You make these technologies, you plug people in. And Elon might really think it's legit good, but I think at this point he kind of realizes it's not. With dark maggot shit and everything. But whatever, Let's just give him the benfit of the doubt and say he just believes these entities, you would do exactly what he's doing if you believe these entities and you have the money and the means to do it. And not only that, he has talked about this on the Milk Boys podcast. Because the Nlkboys don't know shit about what we're talking about. He can easily pass this through and they're not even gonna fucking get it. He said, I've been getting to do a real deep rabbit hole about poll shifts. Well, poleshifts is one of the things that they've talked about for a cataclysm these entities. And he says, you know, it's a real deep rabbit hole and I've been you know, you can really get lost on it. And they just kind of laughed it off, and we're like, okay, they just didn't care. And then he went in to say something else about it. I almost want to find the clip because it's like, Okay, he's clearly worried about this. There's clearly something making him worried about this. He has. Everything that he has, though, is not just about making an underground civilization. It's about yes tension process through digital means, with the neural link and everything else I keep mentioning, and the whole control grid that they want him to create too, to make it all possible, because you can't have a one world like virtual reality unless you, yeah, unless you do exactly what he's doing starlink, all these things, name the fucking companies. He's doing it, all right, and man, oh man, that is gott to be what it is. I can't now there's an There is a theory I should put out there as well. Isaac Wishop kind of coined it recently, but I'm gonna repeat it that Elon he believes is possessed by neuralink, by these entities through neuralink, because he saw in the back of his head whenever he got a haircut one day, right, you know, Elon blamed it on a haircut. He had just got a fresh one, and there was a scar like a patch right where you would put the neuralink at. And when Elon talks, it's like he's waiting for something to tell him what to say back to you. He's waiting on the transmission and dude, there might be something there. Now if Elon was and did now he told Joe Rogan he said, I would take it if I knew it was safe. Yeah, I believe he did take it at that point or right around then, and since then, Wow.
Speaker 2: It's been weird. I saw a couple of days ago that came out that he was doing a shit ton of drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's been talking about him doing Kenemy. That was a long standing joke with Tim Dillon while he was indged, and everybody's like, ah, Tim Dillon's just saying he's on Kenemy because he's got sunglasses on all the time. It's like, No, Tim Dillon's friends with guys that are friends with Elon, and I think he knows better. Yeah, he's in there on Kennemedeck.
Speaker 2: Kenemine, molly adderall Mushrooms, anything.
Speaker 1: Because he doesn't own these companies. He's literally a shill. He's just put there just to make because he is serving the agenda. He is literally controlled by the If you were just gonna lay it out there, if you fucking don't believe it, oh well turn it off. He is being controlled by the Archives, the demi Urge, whatever you want to fucking call him. I don't care. But he's being controlled by him, and he's doing their wishes and he's doing it well. I don't know if everybody is controlled by the same entity, and that might be why we see warring factions of things, but he in particular, not a doubt in my mind, that guy is one hundred made by the system, and now he is like plugged into the highest of that system, like he is plugged into the leaders type shit.
Speaker 2: He just he backed, he backed away from government work to focus more on his companies, and.
Speaker 1: He came right out with a black eye. Did he see that when of his eyes were black?
Speaker 2: I didn't even notice that.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you some look up celebrities with black guy, celebrities one black guy. There's a this ties into the Aleister Crowley thing too. So the eye of Horace, right, is the eye from Egyptian mythology, the eye of Horace, And so the idea is, now I don't know exactly what what it is because I'm not into this occult, like I'm not literally initiated, so I actually don't I couldn't tell you, but I could tell you all the theories of what the black guy black eye means. And a lot of people think it's a ritualistic initial or punishment. It's a symbol showing that you've reached the next level of ascension and your initiatory process with your secret society. Let me look at that dude, left eye, left eye, left eye, left eye, left eye. The oh the left eyes. Now, the left eye is the eye of horse. The right eye makes me think it's like the inverted left hand path version of that. And Elon just came out with his right eye bruised. Now look at so you can look it up yourself as a listener. We're looking at you know, to scroll through Google images of just endless celebrities who have had j Lo, Dojacat and Lord, and you could argue, like, oh, everybody gets a black eye sometime. I would argue, I've never had a black eye in my whole life, and every one of these celebrities have had a black eye. I think they're thinking that everybody would think, oh, I've read a black eye once. But it's like, nah, I don't think everybody's just getting black eyes for no reason. The willingly engaging in dark cult rituals could result in physical marks or visible spiritual consequences, the black eye symbolizing inter corruption or being marked by demonic forces. Maybe public shaming. That's another angle, a warning, punishment or a sign of control made publicly made public intentionally. Pope Francis, George W. Bush, Prince Philip John Kerry, Harry Reid various Hollywood actors and musicians. So this is not just celebrities, this is also leaders. And why are they coming out in public with a black eye if they don't have to, because again, they could have waited till it healed. They're doing it as a humiliation ritual.
Speaker 2: I think this guy's starting to get got with some of.
Speaker 1: These ODIN'SI Odin's I one of his eyes are gone right. It's his right eye that's gone right. And he only has one eye. It says left eye, Horace, Horace, one eye, the left eye of Horace. They always punch out the right eye. Why, because that's the Iodin had taken out. Dude, come on, they're into this shit. Now. What does Odin represent? The nine, these demiurges, the archons I'm talking about, every pantheon represents what I'm talking about, these gnostic deities, These Gnostic deities. If you ever wonder why all religions seem like they're all kind of telling the same story, it's because it's all based in gnosticism, mysticism, and or this idea of a prison planet create where we were created by little g gods. And once again, if you believe that the only difference in all the religions is the story of Jesus Christ and what he taught. And I'm not a Christian, but I am a I would say, read letter Christian where I just read what he talks about, because I do believe that he was given cheat codes and decoding what he was saying is probably the only way out of it. And there's some mystical gnostic versions of this where they talk about how Jesus was like literally named the archons and it's hard for him to get past them too, and shit, I don't believe that. I've part of me thinks that we're not in a prison planet created by them, but they want us to think that they control us that much and that we are in a prison planet created by them. It's that way we would then listen to them and create our own prison for ourselves with this new technology. I think that they're lying to us, telling us you're in a prison planet created by whatever, and you know, so that we will believe it, and then these things have you know, Astrology is the idea of each planet having an effect on you. And people say shit like, oh, I can't help it, I'm an aries, or oh I can't stand Gemini, this idea that they have such a control over you that you can't even control your own character because of the arkans. What are the arkans? The astrological zodiac signs that's literally them. Yes there's more than nine, but it still represents the same thing. And what I'm getting at is, well, I pretty much just got to it. I mean, that's you know what I mean, that's crazy like gnosticism. But we are not in a prison planet yet. They're trying to make us believe we're in one. So that way we will create one for ourselves and then be in one for him, and then we really will be in one. That's some inverted fucking lion five D chest shit if I've ever heard it. Are the idea of we are just tools for him exactly, and the idea that Joe Rogan says where he's like, I believe that we are We're like butterflies or you know, caterpillars that are like what did he say? He's like, we're like building. He described us as some kind of insect that's building a thing without knowing what that thing's gonna be, and then that thing is a bigger thing, right, So like a I forgot the analogy he used, but like a caterpillar making a cocoon. And then but if I don't know what he used, maybe it was beam with the bees with a hive. But either way, it's just this idea that we are something's driving us to create this thing, and we can't control ourselves. That's what he's expressing. And what I'm saying is, no, don't fall into that ideology because I'm telling you they want you to believe that, because when you do believe that, then you'll be willing to do what they say as the answer. It will be the solution. If they can tell you what the problem is, then you're gonna look with them for the solution to that problem. Don't do it. That's what I'm trying to say. I hope we've been able to kind of break down the connection with the gnosticism and the UFOs and this idea of you know, what these entities are and what they're trying to express to us, and how to watch the red flags of that. Yeah, and how this technology might be actually evolving to be that exact thing.
Speaker 2: And last time, I'll incorporate destiny into this whole conversation, but it is really prevalent and you can make a whole lot of comparison relations to this higher conversation. But during the light and darkness controvers or overall, you know, climax, at the final battle, you get the ability to go what's called prismatic. But when you go with prismatic, you transcend. And what it is is the ability to use all of the light and darkness abilities that you have learned over the years. You're able to literally transcend these uh you know, creatures of the darkness.
Speaker 1: That's actually crazy.
Speaker 2: Now, what where is this power given to you from the traveler? Now it's not necessarily an egg, but it is this fear in the sky that represents God.
Speaker 1: No ship, dude yet. Now I'm telling you, man, Destiny's really I didn't even know that they got that deep into exactly what we're getting into. But they do a good job at dispelling some of this as well in a very obviously video game way.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're about to get into destiny. And I wish you would have kept playing, dude, because man, you.
Speaker 1: Had no time for games. It's crazy a lot. I got myself into this. I'm doing this now. You know what I mean, hoping motherfuckers like it, because I'm gonna keep going.
Speaker 2: I'll play the games so I can bring that, bring those stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Internet and things, human verification, with the orb CBDC and palantin here all together with maybe a couple other things, you're looking at a prison planet, which is exactly what they're trying to say, We're already in and I'm arguing that no, we're not yet. They want you to think we are so they can offer the solution. And with that, there's been another episode. Man, I hope you all loved it. Leave a comment like follow all that good ship. I really hope you enjoyed this one. We got another banger coming at you to extend some of this narrative. Next y'all have a good one. We'll see you next time, Okay,