Speaker 1: Unintended intended consequences. I think I said it the other way. No, that's why I said it unintended In I wrote the stupid thing unintentional intentional consequences. See the whole thing about there's unintended consequences to this or that action. Sure, there's some unintended consequences that were intentionally created, so they could be unintentional. Does that time conspiratorial enough? Maybe I could make it even worse. See if we can do that, We're to talk about a bot attack. Oh pardon me, No, it's not a bot. It's a it's a satellite. It's attacking Canada. It's destroying the nation. We'll talk about that. We'll talk about what if. What if? Could you imagine the founders of the United States of America doing this thing that Al Sharpton imagined years ago and it matches right up with the satellite attacking Canada. See, these are un tended intentional consequences. Talk about this with the help of Visible. Don't let the unintended consequence of leaving yourself open to lawsuits destroy your retirement account. If your a small or medium sized business, go to gobisible dot com. Make sure you have actual corporate credit. I bet you don't go bisible dot com. And thank you to God almighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is one percent disapproved. But big pharma technocrats and tyrants everywhere from the highd Mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made in. These are the times to which God has decided we shall live. Incidentally, you know, not a lot of podcasts have little host mistakes like that in them, So why does that happen here? We do this live show like this, We've got the three story stuff, and I think we do some minor edits to that from time to time. Although we record it live. This airs live, and if you weren't aware of that, it's on Rumble, It's on Substack, so there's some places you can wash it live if you choose to do that. And Alex will tell me if there's a bunch of people in the chat room and I can pop in and we can have interactions, et cetera. But that's that's available on our Rumble channel. And I think that's Toddy Herman. Is that what it is? Something or ound there? So that's why we'd leave a mistake like that, and otherwise OX could go in and edit it out and I never make a mistake and there's never an errant breath or something like that. Because a lot of podcasts people they don't even have positive of what they say. Just boom, quick, quick, quick, quick cut. That's all edited in so unintended intentional consequences. It's a fascinating thing for people to look and say, Wow, that really I didn't intend for that to happen. So let's let's go through this and unintentional consequence say of hurrying through housework or if not being good at it. I am painting and have done some patching in our house. I'm not good at this stuff. Now God has changed me. I actually enjoyed doing this because number one, I'm serving my beloved wife. Number two, we do this, we serve our wives as we're serving Christ himself, and he's just giving you the zeal for it. It's so weird to enjoy this. But one of the unintended consequences of not being experienced at this is I went and bought some paint. It looked like it was an exact match what we have. It's in the right name, and it's just this tiny little bit off and it's this kind of like gray paint that we use in the house, and it's not exactly great. It's got a little brown in it, and so it's just looked great going on, Oh, this is going to drive perfectly. So I'll just go throughout the rest of the house because there's some areas that need painting, and so I'll go over here. Why don't need to patch this? But now there's a scratch here. And I go throughout the house and then think, man, it's going to be good. Wake up in the morning, and I look at that and go that this isn't the same color and maybe it will, maybe it's just not fully dry yet. And then my wife gets up and says, very kindly, I don't I don't know if that's that might not be the same. Because so the unintended consequence was, now we're pot committed. We have to either paint the entire room because it's a great room, or I have weird stripes in it. Now that's just me being incompetent, right, It didn't occur to me to go paint a little area of the floor where no one could see it is this actually matching, It didn't occur to me, but unintended intended consequences they're different. And once again I'm going to reference Sidney Sweeney here, and someone asked me on YouTube is she related to Julia and number one? Who? I don't know who Julia Sweeney is. Number two. I didn't know Sidney Sweeney existed until about three weeks ago, and then I found out she's from my hometown. She's heckled, And I want you to hear the unintended, intentional consequences of this, because for her, she did a Genes ad, probably her manager brought it to her, her agent, probably agent gave it to her manager, and at a discussion, do you want to do this? This is a big company. Here's how much money you'll have. This much canerative control over the ads. You only have to speak these lines, et cetera. This is what they're looking for. Here's some other ad campaigns they've done, so she doesn't stink in Genes commercial. And so for her, all these consequences are unintended, except these unintended consequences have been intentionally brought down upon her head. And I don't know her never will meet her, but in a way I feel sympathy for her, maybe even some empathy. I'll show you to meet here in a second. We're planning a big, big thing with Renewed Healthcare. We're going to put together a show, not a series, but we're going to put together a show of a webinar. We're gonna have have surgeons on, We're going to have doctor on, we're going to have patients on, and we're going to talk about for instance, here's one of the things we're gonna discuss. Do you know what the success rate that back surgery is? If by success you mean one surgery done and done, it's not very impressive. Do you know what the success rate of RENEWS treatments using the ethically gathered stem cells that come only from umbilical cords from parents, They women, they know, they monitor their health during the pregnancy and afterwards. That's not what happens in America. It's stem cells from whomever, frozen for however long, this much potency, and no one knows. They're not tested before they're inserted in your body. The exact opposite is the case at renew There success rate versus back surgery will blow black surgery out now. Of course, your insurance company's not gonna pay for this because they're all mobbed up with the hospitals and the surgeons. It's all one big circular inside club. So here's what I saige you to you prior to us getting this webinar together. If you have the back condition you're being told at surgery test the theory goo to renew dot Healthcare r e n ue dot Healthcare. They'll look through your MRIs if they can help you, they'll tell you. They'll even tell you the percentage chance of success. Incidentally, they don't like to do things that are sixty percent. They will they like to do things that are seventy or eighty percent chances of success and fifty to fifty, no go, they're that good. They could just take your money. They won't do that. It's renew r e n ue dot Healthcare. So Sydney Sweeney had no intention, I think, to go out and be the nation's most frightening white supremacist. I think she just decided to do a genes ad. She's someone and I've just now starting to do a little research. She doesn't go out and talk politics. I don't believe she goes out and talks social issues. I did see that there's a video of her, I hate to say this shooting a pistol. Therefore, obviously she is like maybe leans towards white supremacy because black people don't own pistols and don't target shoots, and so there's that that's on the downside. But do you think she intended to be a woman who gets out of a limo to go to an event and gets treated this way?
Speaker 3: Letting me praise it.
Speaker 1: Now, I to my eyes and I'm in my I'm almost sixty. I want to watch that again. To my eyes, I am looking at a teenager and maybe I should have done the research to found out how old she is. So I'm watching her walk by. I see a teenager in like a white kind of sort of wedding dress thing.
Speaker 3: Letting me praise it.
Speaker 1: Go go, go, go go. She's twenty seven. Wow, so she's twenty seven years old? Young woman in my eye is a kid. In my eyes, she's now suddenly being called a racist, So the ad is racist? See for her? These are unintended consequences, now are they unintended? For American eagle? Are genes her genes. I will continue to say it's unintended consequences except for the intentional ones inserted. For the past fifteen or twenty years, the Democrats have been building up to being an anti white party. This was math. The math they did is America is going to be a minority white country. We will get out ahead of this. We will be against straight white males. So they did intersectional math in reverse. Usually intersectional political math is this, how can we get these groups to join together? For instance, the best example of this is Orthodox Muslims joined together with people who are same sex attracted or gender defiance or gender confused, because Orthodox strict Muslims practice of faith that indicates those people should be unlived. And here they are joint if they hit politically, another is to a degree Hispanics and that party, because there is a strong tradition of respect for life. In fact, sometimes sometimes in Hispanic cultures there are women whose husbands will beat them if they go have an abortion. That happens, it's very strict right and say sin those no limits. So when you look at the unintended consequences Sydney Sweeney is experiencing, know that the intended unintentioned consequences were planted long ago. The Democrats can't slow this down. And this is what's amazing to me. This is killing them. They cannot make progress with young men. They're losing progress with young Hispanic men, they're losing progress with young black men. There you really have lost progress any at all with young white men. And they can't stop this anymore. Theysed to refer to this as building a monster you think you can control. Maybe that's what I should have named the show, building a monster you think you can control. They thought they could steer this the Democrats. Now it's not just straight white men or the enemy. It's a twenty seven year old young woman who to my eyes looks like a wayfish teenager, and she is now a dangerous white supremacist. They've done something else in the unintended intentional consequences. They have made their party into the Howard Stern party. And this is what I mean by that. Stern, who's very gifted and a very gifted interviewer, and don't doubt that he's so good at what he does. And he's also, of course a guy who had to shock more and more and more. And this was this was the trap with shock radio is you had to be more and more shocking, you know. I think about Man Cow Muller and what he did, and few people remember this. It was brilliant. It's what led to his national radio career. As I recall, he'd been doing a morning show in San Francisco. It was very funny, it was very edgy. He was very very good at it. As a guy who did rater at the time in sales. I loved listening to Man Cow because he's so creative. So when William Jefferson Blithe Clinton the Third, Slick Willie as Trump or as a Rush, used to call him God Rest of Maha. Do you remember when he got his haircuts on an airport. He was on the he was on the on the runway. I think it was in Los Angeles, and he brought on a very expensive haircutter who he didn't use scissors or a razor. He used flame. So he would take your hair and he'd burn it just right at the edges, provided this beautiful clean burn. And he did this on this airplane and it locked down the airport. As Slick WILLI had his hair done, So Man Call Muller in San Francisco, got into the station van and went across. I don't think it was the Golden Gate because I don't think they'd allow that to happen there. But he went across the Bay Bridge, major commute way. He went towards the commute so people coming into San Francisco from the East Bay. He stopped the van and other people stopped, and he got out of the van, as I recall, and took out a barber chair and sat there getting his haircut. And of course people were outraged, and yes, mancam Muller was making a point. Slick Willy got to do this, and no one was particularly angry at Hymns, not in the Mockingbird media, but of course the Mockingbird media was very, very angry at Man cow Muller, and everybody was. If you were coming in from the East Bay, there are people who wanted to throw them off the bridge. Now he intended those consequences, and I'm sure there were unintended consequences within that group of people. I bet there were people who were late for job interviews. There may be people late for surgery. There may have been people late to go see a loved one off in hospice. I never heard those stories, but you know that there were some of them. Maybe not to that degree, but there were some of them. So what the Democrats have done is they become a party of shock jocks, shock radio. Man Cow had to keep ramping it up, and eventually he then moved to Chicago, this national show, and now I knew him to be a guy who knows the Lord. He speaks of Jesus, Praise God for this. St never got to that point. I was just reading this morning about something he did to Dana Plato. Do you remember Dana Plato. She was on ah Man. She was a television star and it was a family kind of drama or no, no, it wasn't. It was a sitcom Dana Plato, and she'd gone through this drug addiction and she'd kind of come out of it, and she went on Hired Stern's show to kind of announce that she'd come out of this. And what I understand happened is that Stern dared her to take a drug test. People called and said rude things to her. She allowed them to cut some of her hair off to be drug tested. And as I read this, apparently she went and unlived herself the day after that show, and the ruling was overdose. So Stern didn't kill that woman, but I don't think he helped the situation, and it helped him. So the Democrats have become the shock party. And so what we have here is a twenty seven year old young woman who looks to me to be a wayfish teen is now a very very dangerous white supremacist because she did a jeens ad. They built that monster. They thought they could control it. They can't. It's destroying them with young white men. It's destroying them with young Hispanic men, with young black men. And the only place they're gaining ground is with white liberal women and young, unmarried white liberal women because people are seeing their intentional consequences are landing down them and it feels unintentional. Wait a minute, why am I the bad woman?
Speaker 4: I did a.
Speaker 1: Jeans ad, and you've had a lot of young white men in the country going, wait a minute, what did I do to you? You say, coexists. All I'm doing is sit here existing. I'm eating some taco bell, going to a community college, and I'm ruling over the world. I'm a racist because I like the uh I don't even know a Taco Bell food, but I like the double crispy taco Bell with the cheese baked into the thing. The shell does that? That's real, right, they make those, bake them tacos. Now I'm a racist. So you've got these unintended intentional consequences and they can't back off of it. Here's another one. They have built of their party a monster. They thought they could control. This monster now demands in the United States while this is finally being done away within the rest of the world. It demands that they continue to pretend that there are these huge villains. They can't villainize Trump anymore because they're tapped. There's no way possible for them to make more people hate Trump. They're tapped. So they went at Elon Musk and you and I both watched the unintended intentional consequences. When Elon got into politics, He's a smart man. He knew he was getting into controversy. He knew this. He had to know or think at some time that he and President Trump's egos are going to clash. He had to know this at some time. He had to know it was temporary. In fact, he said it was temporary. Now I think he surfaced incredible fraud. I think that we have a lot to owe the people at DOJE I know one of the young guys and Doze with the profane nickname, rescued someone from carjacking himself got beaten up. And this may lead to President Trump federalizing Washington DC. Wouldn't that be interesting? But the unintended intentional consequence was, of course Elon Musk had to be made the villain, which did what with white men with young white men? Wait, now they're attacking Elon. Elon who goes on Joe Rogan's show and sucks down a blunt. They're attacking the only CEO I've ever seen go on and suck down a blunt on Joe Rogan show, the guy who obviously microdoses this or that drug. They're going to attack my bro that they told us was saving the world with his electric cars. Wait, the guy who built Starlink and he's building this loop, this underground train that's going to get me from Los Angeles to New York City in my tesla in a couple of hours. That Elon and they can't back off. They trapped themselves. Dug Ford premiere in Canada. Dug Ford he has gone out and proven that they can't back off the Elon thing. He made an announcement about a terrible fate that is befall in Canada. He is a Canadian politician, businessman served as the twenty sixth in current Premier of Ontario. Thank you Wikipedia. I'll show you this in a second, and I want you to see. It's a combination of building a monster they think they can control and unintended intentional consequences. And of course it tracks back to money. Elon had it. He gave it to Trump. Trump was able to use it to help become president, and Elon says without him, he wouldn't have done it. And Trump says, now, it was nice, but I didn't need it. You and I are going to need money in retirement unless the Star Trek vision of the world comes true and there's no cash or no currency at all. We just got the replicators that make all our homes and make all our food, et cetera. Unless that happens, we're going to need money to retire. So if you need money, then the question is how much and how do you do that? Now, maybe you've got that locked. Maybe you know exactly how much money you're gonna have every month for the rest of your life in retirement. If so, God bless you it, and I hope that turns out to be true. Now, maybe you're questioning that, or maybe you're looking at this environment and saying, I don't know if my buy and holds strategy can withhold this much, can go through this munch of volatility if it sustains in this munch volatility. Maybe you're fifteen years out and you're late getting started in any of those scenarios, here is a free offer for you, with absolutely no obligation, three free meetings with my friend and brother, Zach Abraham, who himself is the chief investment officer of Bulwark Capital Management. Incidentally, he and his wife have ninety percent of their net worth in that firm, so as Bulwark goes, so they go. Five of the past six years they've had audited the results. You can look at those as well. So free, no obligation, consultation based upon risk management and actively managing every portfolio which can reduce risk and involve toy and that is what Zach does with every portfolio. It's free and it's easy to register and there's no expectations. Just go to this website Know Your Risk Podcast dot com sign up. They'll get in touch with you. You can do this in the phone, on video, in person, whatever you like. Know your Risk Podcast dot Com. Investment Advisor services off through Trek Financial LLC and sec Regid Investment Advisor. Investments involved risk and are not guaranteed past performance, isn't guarantee future results. Truck twenty fivesh two, five to two. This is Doug for the premiere of Ontario in Canada.
Speaker 4: So I'm talking to the other big companies, the Rogers and the Bells. Had meetings with them actually last week and saying, hey, we got to get moving on this, and it's unfortunate we had to cancel that, but I can't deal with a guy that you know, well, I guess the divorce happened between him and Trump, but the guy who was attacking our country, and I just couldn't do it. So we're going to continue working to make sure that they have reliable broadband internet service as quickly as we can.
Speaker 1: But it won't be coming from starlink. They have canceled Starlink for all the people on Ontario because Elon Musk was attacking our country. That's a quote from doug Ford. How because Elon said things. Now, I did look this up. I've been busy this morning, so I didn't do as much show research as I should have. I should have known Sidney sweety as twenty seven. I should have remembered this guy's from Ontario, but I looked this part up. Canada ain't America. President Trump is not president of Canada. He has not purchased Canada.
Speaker 2: We have not.
Speaker 1: Done a merger with Canada. They've not become the fifty first state. Praise God. That should never happen unless you love the one world government, just as long as it's run by us, because that'll be perfectly wood good. Dug Fords has taken internet service away from people because Elon Musk said a thing. They can't get out of the way of the monster they thought they could control. So a bunch of people now getting the unintended intentional consequences rained down upon them of not having internet. Now, as someone who lives up in the mountains, I have right now one choice for Internet, unless it's using a hot spot on my phone, which can get pretty expensive. It's microwave. Now they're upgrading that because of a monstrosity of a freeway that they're building down below us that is going to destroy our commute and destroy community. And it's come from Boise, not North Idaho. It's a terrible design. Nothing in it is good except for the fact we're not gonna have to wait for trains anymore. But our commute's going to be longer north northeast and southwest. Our commute to Spokane is getting me longer. Our commutes to State Line is getting me longer. Our commute to Hayden's going to be longer, but we won't have to wait for a train. So they're gonna be upgrading that. I know this when that company doesn't have service, and sometimes it happens we don't have choices but starlink, so I could get that these people in these rural areas they might not have any choices. Then do you hear him saying, we're taking meetings with these big companies. Meanwhile people don't have internet. We're taking meetings, and what's gonna happen here? Young people who live online, young men, young women who live online, are gonna look at Doug Fords the Premier and say you stole my internet because Elon said a thing. So they're gonna have to find a new villain. They're gonna have to prop someone else up as the Newests, Junior Hitler. They can't get out of the way of the monster they built. So they're living in the unintended consequences of the intentional consequences they created. They created an intentional consequence for Elon Musk you got into politics, the intentional consequences. We're going to punish your stock. We're going to label you a white supremacist. We're going to take your son who pretends to be a girl, and we're going to give him a platform to call you a white supremacist. We're going to give him a book deal to call you names. We're going to further divide your family because you had the audacity to express your political interests and to spend your money to help a politician of your choice. These are the intended consequences they've put upon Elon. Now the unintended consequences roll down upon the backs of voters and citizens in Ontario, and they don't have internets. And the unintended consequences for the Left is you're becoming more and more joke worthy with young people every single day you do this. So maybe they could turn to Al Sharpton to get this all straightened out. One of the unintended consequences of the intentional cold race war that the Left started is people like Reverend Al Sharpton having a TV show. Now, I don't think he deserves to be cold a reverend. He still owes tons of money for the Twarner Brawley thing where he lied about a sexual assault and it was a horrifically described sexual assault that didn't happen. It ruined the lives of some young men. He still owes New York tax dollars. Meanwhile, while he was owing tax dollars, this guy got choked out for selling Lucy's cigarettes. Now, he didn't do what the cops said. The cops weren't given a lot of leeway, and they choked this guy out. Rather than walking away and say, hey, you know, will mail your fine. If you don't do it, we'll come and shut your business down. When you're ou here' we just take all your stuff. They could have done that. Al Sharpton walks free. So listen to Al Sharpton attempting to make a historical point. Because one of the unintended consequences here we have to have a black host NMSMC. How about Al Sharpton. He's good at speaking. They can hold an audience. One of the unintended consequences of DEI is having a guy like Sharpton reach into his vast knowledge of American history to own MEGA and Daggett's he just owns MEGA. Listen and or watch really closely.
Speaker 5: One day, our children's children will read American history, and can you imagine our reading the James Madison or Thomas Jefferson tried to overthrow the government so they can stay in power.
Speaker 1: That's who we're looking at.
Speaker 5: We're looking at American history.
Speaker 1: That's tough to imagine. That's tough to imagine James Madison or Thomas Jefferson overthrowing a government that could never happen. From time to time. The tree of liberty must be watered with a blood of tyrants. Thomas Jefferson. They didn't overthrow a government. They refused to follow the orders of their king. They declared war against their king. They fought that war against the world's most imposing, most dominant military force ever seen up to that point. They did that without a navy. The first naval vessel in the United States military is about it's about twice as long as this desk behind which I'm sitting and probably twice as wide. That's it. That's what that was. The navy. They told the king in much more polite language, to shove it, and they proceeded to win the war at great cost. They didn't overthrow the government. They simply tossed the king out of America. And I think, to his shame, Thomas Jefferson was a big, big fan of the Guillotines in France. Now, their war was their war. It was a war for independence from the royals, but the public shopping off of heads. There were other people, founders of a country who found that somewhat untasteful. Jefferson less.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: One of the unintended consequences of their soft race war is you take a guy like Al Sharpton out of a nation of three hundred and thirty million people, you could probably find ten million black men who have more knowledge of American history than Al Sharpton, who have a better grounding in communication than Al Sharpton, who are more honest than Al Sharpton, who are better intended than Al Sharpton. You could probably find a million reverends who are black. You could probably boil that down to five hundred thousand who'd be good on TV, and probably get it down to the quarter million who would kill it on TV. But it's Al Sharpton. So that was an unintended consequence of the intentional consequence they set up with their cold race war. They're stuck with Al Sharpton. One of the other unintended intentional consequences we're seeing is with American healthcare. Young people are waking up to the intentional, unintended consequences of Obamacare, one of the most ruinous pieces of legislation ever shoved down the throat of America. And remember its precursor came from a guy who does not truly exist, Mitt Romney. There is no Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney is a confrontation and collection of whatever political attitudes and polling he sees or a staff season presents to him. Mitt will be whoever needs to be at the moment, and it needs to be it. So there's not really a Mitt Romney. He's sort of like that mythical guy in the Netherlands who shows up and puts gifts and kids shoes and if they're not very good, then he comes up and slices the throats with razor blades and forget his name. It's it's an interesting Christmas tradition. So I'll show you this because I think it's very educational in terms of the unintended intentional consequences of Obamacare, which stand as one of the biggest moves against actual health care in this country. It involved they actually all of surveillance in this. Did you know this? Back in the day, Obama and his team started a Twitter hashtag labeled fishy and he actually said no, it was hashtag fishy. If you see folks saying, uh, you know, fishy things, say uncle Harry at the dinner table saying folks can't keep their you know, their their health. The plans if they like it, you know, we create a hashtag a fishy and and we'll get in touch with those folks you just put up there. We'll handle it well, you know, we'll get in touch with them. Harry, what set up straight? That's the society he built. Angel Studios is taking the Book of Acts and moving it into our society, really really cool series called Testament. So what they're doing is they're taking all of the people who built Christ Church. This is the Apostles. So they've added to this Mary because almost certainly Mary didn't just go away. She wasn't written about in the Book of Acts and what she did, but almost certainly she contributed to the building of the church. So they're looking at this from the perspective of our culture today. How exactly would Philip and otherwise ordinary human being whose job was literally waiting on tables he served food to the Greek whittos. One day he met a diplomat from Africa, and that diplomat happened to be reading from happening to be reciting something from Isaiah, and Philip recagneszs this to say, hey, hey, let me let let's go through the rest of this. So he did. He took him through the rest of it, and that, of course leads to Jesus. And that diplomat said, how do I what do I need to do? We need to be baptized? Can we do this in that in that river over there? Stopped and baptized the guy. Now, how does that happen in a surveillance state or a censorship state. So Testament takes a book of acts and moves it into a timeline more like ours. That we get to look at this and ask ourselves an important question. Would we stand with Jesus? Well, the boot of cherneys right above our neck saying say that again and you don't get to work. Well, we know that's going to happen one day. This is a good warm up for it, Testament. You can stream this right now at angel dot com slash todd. Angel dot com slash todd go become a premium Angel Studio Guild member. Stream Testaments, get two free tickets, say all of their theatrical releases, and vote on the movies that they agree to create and distribute and promote this. Angel dot com slash todd supports truly brave Christian filmmaking. Angel dot com slash Todd. So there are some American healthcare workers who are now using social media in an unintended way. The people who wanted us to use social media so they could track us, there's a big Darper program. They didn't realize what they were doing when they gave people voice. One of the unintended intended consequences of Obamacare is now you have a generation of people relatively young waking up to what so called health insurance has become.
Speaker 3: I'm paying thousands of dollars.
Speaker 4: In my case, I'm sixty years old.
Speaker 3: I'm paying fifteen hundred dollars a month in my insurance praier room. Fifteen hundred a month. That's seven hundred and fifty dollars out of my paycheck and another every month, and seven hundred and fifty dollars out of my office paycheck, which is also mine. And then I get to pay sixty eight hundred dollars before my insurance covers anything. Yeah, it's an expensive coupon to pay more.
Speaker 2: I literally I take out a lie.
Speaker 4: I'm sixty years old.
Speaker 3: I have not one time in my sixty year career hit my deductible. You know why, because I'm pretty healthy. Although I have had two back surgeries, fourmris and I've paid cash for every single one of them. And why I had my back surgery, They told me to bring a check for thirty two hundred dollars to the operating room.
Speaker 1: If you say you want to pay cash, you'll save money Julie, how much did you pay for one?
Speaker 3: So I had an MRI that was like three hundred and fifty dollars that I paid cash for with my Anthem insurance. Hey Anthem, it was six and eighty dollars. AK was my cost share. So if you want to pay more money, use your insurance questions.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So there's a woman sitting next to the older woman. She's sixty. This woman is I don't know, in her thirties. How many videos we played on the show of people in the mid twenties realizing that there is no health insurance. You are simply handing money to companies to do nothing for you and to block you from ever having care. One of the things Obamacare did away with was catastrophic insurance. I loved this insurance, very low deductible, like five hundred a month, and it only covered things like cancer or heart attacks or emergency surgeries er an er visit was one hundred percent covered. So yeah, I paid more to go into the doctor's office, and sometimes I paid up to get this ready, a fifty dollars copay to walk into the doctor's office. That's like a down payment versus the five dollars oh, well, no, my insurance is a five dollars copay, right, because you're paying an eighteen hundred dollars a month payment retainer. That's what you'd call it. In a legal sense, it's a retainer, so you can say you have insurance. Young people are waking up to this. One of the unintended intentional consequences that this was to change insurance, to keep people away from healthcare, to change the economics so that it was a big social program, to give people free so called gender firming care, or force other people to pay for it. Young people are waking up to this. They're also waking up one of the unintended intentional consequences of COVID. The intentional consequence was to scare people into taking these injections. That was an intentional consequence to take a big test run at what would it look like to lock the entire world down? What would it look like to actually put our boots on people's necks? How would people respond if we actually made them put something in their body that no one understood or very few people did. There were those of us who did. There are those of us who could look at this and with simple common sense say that's going to make people very, very sick. It's going to drange their immune systems. How a community college drop out knew that? That's me Well, pretty simple. You're going to put something in someone's body that's going to force them to make something poisonous to the body, that's going to confuse the immune system. Ipso facto easy permifacia fact The American Academy Pediatrics can't get out of the way of the monster. They thought they could control the unintended intentional consequences of Obamacare is they continue to triple down. This is doctor Jeffrey Bark, MD talking about them continuing to triple down.
Speaker 6: The American Academy of Pediatrics came out with the recommendation that we ban all vaccine exemptions.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 6: How interesting, especially considering that fifty percent of the revenue of most pediatricians occur as a result of the well child checked vaccine schedule. Here's one vaccine that I think we should know more about. It's a vaccine by Merk called Vaxalis. It has six childhood vaccines in one. You would think this is a Babylon b parody, but it isn't. Let's take a look at the package, insert Vaxalis six in one diphtheria, tetanus, pertessis, polio hemophilus B, and hepatitis B. That six indicated for children starting from six weeks to four years.
Speaker 7: Of old, four years too old five point three four years. A review by the Institutes of Medicine found evidence for a causal not correlation, but causation relationship between this vaccine and guion beret syndrome.
Speaker 6: What could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 1: That's where your face gets paralyzed, sometimes permanently. What could go wrong? The intended consequence of the COVID period was to show the mighty power of the technocratic medical state. It was to have a massive test run on global tyranny to see how people responded. And they've split us up into basically six groups. If you didn't give into that, God bless you. Congratulations, you're a member of a very very small group. If you're not going to give it next time, God bless you, and maybe he keep you strong, because they're going to come at this again. One of the unended, intentional consequences is that they can't get out of their own way. And again, I was just talking about the other day. I heard a panic ad for measles. I wasn't to that it was a so called news report. They've found measles. Measles has been detected in the waste water and Quardoline, Idaho. This has more and more parents refuse to vaccinate their kids right and instantly. There's always diesel measles, always in seer water, because always someone carries it. Just determines how much you want to test to get it. There is a series of unintended, intentional consequences in the food supply, and part of this is terrible news. Part of it is great news because one thing that cannot be said about the Trump administration is that they do not understand populism. They're doing something in terms of the end state of the food supply. We'll talk about that, but we'll talk about two steps prior to that that are things that are unintended intentional consequences. We can do whatever we want food, Okay, what's an unintended consequence you're going to suffer is stores like Publics, supposedly the most healthy of all the health food stores being exposed for being the spreaders of unhealthy things and not really telling people. A lot of this happens in corporate America. There's a lot of unhealthy things that go into something as simple as soap. If you are a buyer of soap, and who isn't, because we all wash our bodies, every single one of us, you're probably putting chemicals in your body. You're probably using a product that came from perhaps slave labor in China, and it has been tested on animals. Maybe that doesn't bother you. Alan soaps is never tested on animals. It is one hundred percent natural. There are no chemicals in it. It is as easy on the skin as can possibly be because Alan's skin can't stand anything harsh. He is the chief soap officer there. He is fourteen. He's been through about eighteen operations. And Alan learned something last week. His dad, John, who runs the company for Alan and Ian also impacted by autism, for Amy, who got autism late in life. John is the guy who runs the company for them. They do the work Alan invents the soaps. John had to tell his two boys and probably Amy as well, that he's been diagnosed with what amounts to right now stage four, stage five cancer that he doesn't expect to live more than a couple of years. Now, I want to be very very careful in this. I am actually, legitimately, for real asking you to buy the soap because John is dying. If you do not like the soap, I demand please respectfully, that you never buy it again. Alan's is not a charity, It is a company. If you love the soap or it's equal to what you're buying now, know that it is far superior morally. All lives matter to Alan Alan's. Our job. Our mission is to hire people like Alan and Ian and Amy. That is the mission. If the soap is equal to are better than what you buy now, I am asking you to subscribe because John may be going to Jesus and his wife will take over running of the company. What a blessing it would be for her to look at a renewable stream of revenue from people who love the soap. Please promise me you will not purchase the soap a second time. If you don't love it or find it equal to what you have now, go to alinsoaps dot com slash todd. You get tempercent off all their products there, and you will be proving that all lives matter. Do you just try it? Alansaps dot com slash Todd gentlemen went into publics, which has built a brand of this is the place you go if you want pure, healthy, whole foods. Publics. They're all over the leftist cities like Seattle and San Francisco. Maybe you don't have one of your live, but that is the way the brand's been built. One of the unintended intentional consequences here of empowering the technocratic medical state was to take the technocratic approach food is code. Code is food, code is medicine. Medicine is code, and to take these so called food solutions that have been tested in modeling and apply them to foods. There's no long term studies. And what this gentleman finds in publics, I'm in publics. I'm still pissed off. Okay, this is what pisses me off. You've got to read this stuff. This is what they have coded produce.
Speaker 5: These fruits and vegetables are coated with food, grape vegetables and petroleum.
Speaker 1: These wax, you know, hormone disruption. It's made from oil. It shouldn't even be consumed. It's remarkable, but people buy it. I mean, who's buying this stuff? I mean, all these things there have this.
Speaker 5: Petroleum placed food grade stuff on it.
Speaker 1: I'm not even putting it on my skin, let alone eating that. No way, you know, don't eat the Bill Gates stuff. The appeal No, not good. Don't you appeal to them? Yeah? Yeah, I don't appeal to any of this, doctor Pompeii. This goes through publics and yeah, okay, so they have a sign. How many people read it? One of the unintended intentional consequences of empowering the technical cractic medical state is they got to take that whole theory they have because we can, we should, and they start doing it, doing things like trying to convince us to drink pulverized bug? What bug? Black soldier flies? Not the flies, but the maggots of the flies. Tasty milk.
Speaker 8: Interwalk is a dairy alternative that we make from black soldier fly lava. We take the insects on process and into a dairy alternative that forms a rich and creamy liquid which looks and act just like dairy. Interwalk is very rich in protein that calcium, iron and zinc, which is really good few and it's got a very creamy mouthfeel. The world needs alternatives to survive. Insects are vital for future food because they require very little land, they don't damage the environment like lifestyle, and they don't produce me house gases and they need them of ice cream. The world is going to struggle to produce enough food for the joint population, and I find insects and very viable option.
Speaker 5: Can you believe us made for music?
Speaker 1: They didn't seem so thrilled with that. You know, there are the inconveniences of eating a lot of insects, such as the fact that their bodies carry tons of parasites. And then this, we don't know what it's like for insects to be staples for most of us. There are places where people eat insects. I've eaten insects, I've eaten crickets, I've eaten ants, I've eaten grasshoppers. Turning you think of there's any other bug I've eaten?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I ate a centipede once once. But we don't know the unintended consequences, or are they intended? Agriculture Secretary of Brooke Rawlins is a response to the unintended, intended, unintended, intended, unintentional concertquines says the name the stinking show, and I can't say it. One of the unintentional consequences of creating a party that stands to hate white males because it was math the anti white male party, has been the Democrats can't get young white males back. They're losing Hispanic young men, black young men. They're lever they're they're they're they're they're hemorrhaging voters that aren't single white women, young single white women. One of the unintended consequences was, Hey, you created an anti white party of yourself, so now there's a white party. Scept why are they gaining votes with blacks, black human beings, Why are they gaining votes with Hispanics? Because One of the unintended consequences of their intentional consequences is that populism appears to be the only way to get things done, and Democrats can't do populism because they're a party of tyranny, of monsters they thought they could control. Brook Rawlins had an announcements that can turn around lives of many, many people who've been told that the only way for them to survive is to take handouts of snap et cetera. And they get full disclosure. Our family was on food stands for a little while, and nope, I was taught standing in grocery store lines. Remember this isn't our money. Remember the taxpayers are buying this food for us, not to shame us, but just to give us a taste of reality. Brook rawlins.
Speaker 9: Since my confirmation, our department has encouraged states to think differently and creatively about how to solve the many health issues facing Americans. One way is by not allowing taxpayer funded benefits to be used to purchase unhealthy items like soda, candy, and other junk food. The number one purchase by SNAP recipients is sugary drinks. SNAP is a supplemental nutrition program meant to provide health food benefits to low income families to supplement their grocery budget so they can afford the nutritious food essential to health and well being. That is the stated purpose of the SNAP program.
Speaker 1: And obviously sugar water doesn't provide any nutrition, not a drop. In fact, it provides the opposite of nutrition. It provides an on ramp to type two diabetes. It spikes the blood sugar, it spikes insulin, It creates addictions. It causes inflammation. It destroys the gut. Lining If people drink it too much, it can destroy them neurologically. So praise God for this and it's populism, which was one of the unintended consequences of going out to create a party created to hate white men, white men incidentally created by God in his image. This is the Todd hermannshew. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, Please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ and celebrate for me so I get to go home soon to my beloved wife.